Speaker 1: All right, welcome back, and joining us now is Lee Brown. She put together a relief organization that is still going on, and as she points out, this is not over yet. People's attention span is very short and they move on to the next story or the next hurricane or whatever. Right, but this is still going on and it's going to go on for a long time, and so we need to keep people's attention focused on this and fight against that. And there's also a concerted effort to keep this quiet. I want to begin by telling you where you can go. The official donation page is on giftsend Go and it is at we Love WNC for Western North Carolina. We Love WNC. That's on gifts End Go. We'll give that at the end of the broadcast as well. But thank you for joining us, Lee Brown, thank you very much for coming on.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for having me honored to be on your show.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you. I want to, you know, let's talk about what is going on in the ongoing need here. But I think a lot of people are just curious as to what it looks like on the ground. But maybe we could start with how this all began and how you got involved in this what was it like what you saw by being there on the spot.
Speaker 2: Well, just to be very clear, I'm located about an hour outside of the impact zone, but being a native North Carolinian and having a lot of friends and family in the affected area, it just it hit home for me. And so when the storm hit and we were watching the flooding in the very early coverage, which there was a little coverage at the beginning, I could see where this was headed. And I have helped with natural disasters in the past, because North Carolina does happen to get hurricanes on a regular basis, and being in real estate, I think real estate agents often don't get the credit they're due for the way realtors just love to dig in and help their communities. Well, my husband and I celebrated our wedding anniversary on September twenty seventh. Then this is the third year that we've spent our anniversary doing relief efforts. So I don't know how we got lucky like that, but I knew it was coming and I said told my husband, I said, well, let's load the real estate company moving truck up and we'll let our clients bring donations and we'll be prepared to help, not knowing how bad it was going to be, but knowing there was going to be a need, so I put the word out that we would let people come help us build the truck up. And then as the news hit of the breadth of the disaster and the gravity of what was going on, it turned into it an accidental grassroots effort that has been embraced across the well, actually it's international at this point because my videos talking about it had gone viral. And it's hard to put into words what it looks like in western North Carolina because it's truly warzone kind of conditions in many areas where the roads have collapsed. I forty between North Carolina and Tennessee collapsed with vehicles stranded on the highway. You have the city of Ashville, which is a decent sized small city, fourteen feet of water over the water treatment station, so no water in the city and town's gone. Chimney Rock is gone. That's one of the few situations you can actually find evidence of on the social networks. Swana Noah went under water, Montreat, the home of Billy Graham just virtually destroyed. And it's all I can describe it. As is. It's the flood of biblical proportions. It's the highest amount of flooding we've ever seen in the state. It four it was four feet higher than the previous generational flood in nineteen sixteen. So it was, it was, and it is because we're still right now on day thirteen, I guess we're still doing rescue efforts for people who were in their homes and then the driveways washed away and the roads washed away, and the only way you can access these people is with ATVs. And unfortunately there's as many well there's probably at this point more that have perished than have survived in those survival situations, just because of where the geography had it located.
Speaker 3: And it's staggering. It's just just staggering.
Speaker 1: I've never seen anything like it, quite frankly, you see when damage. I grew up in Florida, saw hurricanes all the time, and to see homes demolished with tornadoes and hurricanes, that's one thing. But I've never seen the kind of force that we saw with this water just washing away you know, not only homes, but highways and the foundations of where the highways were. I mean, it's it's like a nuclear bomb went off. Truly amazing. What has happened there? What about the when you got there? What did you see? I mean, you drive up to you you didn't know how bad this was going to be, and what was the situation there? I guess at that point in time people were doing rescue work. Tell us a little bit about that.
Speaker 2: Well, I think the rescue work was actually slightly delayed because of the breadth of the disaster. I mean, you're talking a geographic area that's the size of other states, So there's a shock factor involved. And I have some friends that are mayors of small towns because I'm fairly politically active. And I talked to a friend of mine in one of the small city large town status just to check in and see what was going on. And he told me his town had no water, that their water station had gone out, And of course my immediate reaction was, let me get you some water. So I talked to a friend of mine who had a horse trailer, and so we called Low's to see if we could get a hold of some palettes of water. And this was on the first day. So we chase down the water, we get the water into her truck and head west. Well, while we're heading west, they're closing down access points. And I forty is the primary interstate going obviously from east to west, and it was shut down, so we had to go on seventy. And then when we got on seventy, there were only certain ways you could get into this town because of the road wash outs, but also because of the blockades that had been put up to restrict traffic, because of the uncertainty of the roads, and it was and what would normally be a drive of a little over an hour took three and a half hours to drive like this to get to the town, just to give some water because there was no water. I mean, the municipal system is out. And I don't know that any of us really understand how much we take for granted are clean and safe drinking water. I mean, unless you traveled in the third world, it's hard to understand how spoiled we are as Americans. And when that water supply is gone, people on a well would normally be all right, but they're electricities out and if they have a generator, did they have fuel for it? Because not everybody is thinking ahead all the time. Most folks don't have a stockpile of water. So we got there with this pallette of water, and the people came over and got it immediately, just sheer gratitude, and it was the beauty of it was nobody was grabbed more than they should have. There was a very big desire to make it go as far as it could. And that was day one, and so looking at the road closures was it was very unsettling to think you could no longer travel freely because of all the blockades. If you could travel freely, the roads may not be accessible. And if the roads aren't accessible, how do you get to your neighbors with life saving things like clean water? And then that was day one. By day three there's the smell of decomposition, and that's a it's nothing anybody ever wants to experience. But that's if you remember the temperatures when this hit still in the end summer, so still warm enough, and the human body is not made for.
Speaker 3: Lying around in the sun. And that's that's continuing to go.
Speaker 2: On because we still have not gathered all of our neighbors who perished. They have not all had a decent burial, of course, because we haven't we haven't located everybody, and so it's it's just it's hard. And so when you see it now, the news is already showing the parts of towns that are intact, their messaging being it wasn't that bad, but it is. It's just devastation. And the example I can give you of a town called Rollins is a very tiny hamlet in the North Carolina Mountains, had about fifteen homes prior to the Great Flood. I guess there's four houses left, and that's one of the lucky little hamlets. The rest of the houses are gone because it primarily sat on the banks of a river. And when you see what's left, it is just things are gone. It's hard to get your mind around it. And for me as a North Carolina native who's gone to the mountains for years for vacations and for going out hiking and church retreat I mean every church I've ever gone through, the retreat places are up in the mountains. Your geography has changed forever. So you have the loss of life. We've lost humans, the geography is different. Towns are gone, and so there's a grief over what the state was prior to twenty twenty four. And what it is now because it won't ever be the same. Oh, it's just it really makes the Bible come to life when you look at the way that things went in the Terrah and what happened with these towns as they they warred with each other and they would wipe them out and salt the earth, And you can't help but feel that there's obviously a visual of the spiritual battle that we're in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh, it's amazing. And so at this point now, as you said, all the roads are closed, there weren't any roads in many cases, so they would black people off from that. In terms of the logistics of trying to get stuff in, that's got to be so incredibly challenging. And we've had all kinds of reports that we've talked about over the last week about people trying to come in with helicopters and evacuate people out, other people pulling rank on them and stopping that. Organizations like the one that was in bat Cave, and they've done a great job logistically of putting stuff in and getting things distributed. How are you operating with this and who are you partnering with in order to get these is pies in when there's not a clear path or a road to get there.
Speaker 2: Well, when my video went viral, I got calls from people with trucks and trailers literally all over the country who are patriots who are not afraid of figuring it out. And we have had this ragtag group of people who never knew each other but responded to a call, who have come in found their way through truckers who had the right permits and knew how to navigate road closures better than a regular person, local people with an suv or a pickup truck or a four by four. And that's my group has just kind of filled gaps wherever we've been called upon. The organized groups have helped us to know where are the polaris guys needed, Where can we get an ATV up, We need toachs to put food in, to go up the side of a hill to get to a family. So it's none of the big groups. I will give good credit to Samaritan's Purse, Franklin Graham's organization. They were in Bune as of day one with their organization, they were set up and distributing and my goodness, a super well oiled machine. Very impressed with the work that they've done, and the Baptist churches, the Baptist Coalition got busy on day one as well, and they've been spreading out through the church network to some of the smaller areas. But other than that, we've operated with people we find on Facebook or people that have been referred to us as reputable and kind, thoughtful people who are looking out for their neighbors. And so it's just what happens when people decide to pitch in together. It's not a five ZHO one C three, and we're not any true organization, and in fact, those of us that swung into action a few days ago are now trying to figure out, all right, we still have jobs to do because we're not relief workers, and there are professionals available, but they're still overwhelmed. So how do we continue to help while we manage our own lives so that we can continue to support. But the way people have pitched in is it's the spirit of what America was founded on, and it's encouraging to see that it's still there.
Speaker 1: It is. And you know, just before he came on, I finished off with Alexis Totokville, who came to the US basically look at the prison system. But he was just amazed at how people in America would come together to solve a common problem voluntarily as a community. And it is wonderful from a perspective of where I am. It's wonderful to see that happening again, to see that that's not dead. That when people see that there's a need, they can organize themselves and people come together and offer their services. I've seen this in the past when there's been a localized stuff, it's not many times when it's really big, then you get FEMA, you get the military, other people come in and they essentially shut that down and take it over. Whether they do a good job or not. They didn't allow people to participate and they shut that down. And so that's why I think so important about this and part of what you're doing. I think you're kind of focused on trying to get supplies. And as I look at the site that you've set up, you got an Amazon wish list, and in that wish list you put in things that people you know that people need, medical supplies, general needs, a wish list, and other things like that, and I guess you're then handing that off to some of these other organizations that are there.
Speaker 2: No, we're taking it in ourselves.
Speaker 1: Okays.
Speaker 2: We have had three scenarios where my teams have been interrupted by FEMA, and FEMA has a plan to inventory everything that they can get their hands on. We choose not to let them inventory it because there's a need and I don't think they fully grasp how geographically challenging an area like this is because you're not talking a city, an urban center of you in a flat area. You're talking fifteen houses here, sixty eight houses there. And the centralized information tends to be the volunteer fire department. So we've reached out to many of the volunteer fire departments because they know who in their community needs insulin. Well, I probably don't have insulin, but I may have a contact who can help get the prescriptions and handle all the details on that. And so we're removing more quickly because we're not trying to follow the red tape of the government. And we understand that FEMA wants to have a central supply hub, but if you have a central supply hub in a huge geographical area, then how are you going to deploy that in a timeframe that makes sense, especially with Falsh warnings now because now we've moved into winter, so our job today we moved another we'll move thirty generators up today to give to thirty different homes so they could keep the heat on. We moved another dozen propane portable heaters into some other homes for elderly who don't want to leave can't leave. And I just I don't know that FEMA's interests it in dropping generators at people's houses so that they can stay put. They would rather put you through a red tape nightmare to get a little bit of cash. But the little bit of cash their offering doesn't even cover the cost of a generator that I got at wholesale price, and they're not going to deliver it. So if you're elderly and you apply for this little bit of money on FEMA online, so you have to have internet access, they want receipts, They want a doctor's note if it's say a breathing machine. We also got thanks of oxygen delivered up today as well. They want a doctor's note for your oxygen. Okay, so FEMA is only going to give you money if you prove your power was out while you're on the internet, and if you prove that you have a doctor's note for what you need, and if you have receipts, and then you'll get this seven hundred and fifty dollars. Well, I have found that if the donations I've received are going to buy thirty generators, I called my guiet Low's and Low's has been amazing by the way. They were so quick to help us with hunting down what we needed, giving us wholesale ing even though I'm not a builder, and Lows helped us hunt them down. We talked to a guy with a trailer, and the guy with a trailer who's not working today, put the generators on and ran them up so that they could be distributed from a church to these thirty homes. If femas in charge, what's that a month process? And in that month process, how many help issues occur because somebody's cold in their home in the mountains in the winter in North Carolina. So yeah, we're we're circumventing, but not because we're you know, breaking any laws. We're just doing it a better way. And well, idea how the communities were built though we took care of each other. Churches used to be the center. Churches knew who was hungry, and we fed them, and we knew who was sick, and we took care of them, because the Bible says you take care of aliens with those and orphans, and so that's what we're looking at here, is how do we take care of those that are passed out, those that are alone, and those that are unable to care for themselves.
Speaker 1: That's right, and you know, the bureaucracies have their own agenda. But the other part of it is the centralization that you're talking about. If you've got a decentralized thing that is happening, it can happen so much more effectively and quickly than the centralized bureaucracy. They took them a long time from what I've seen, to even show up. And then when they do, their obstructionists because of their imposed procedures, because of centralized planning and distribution and all the rest of the stuff. So that is what is so essential, and that is also that's why we need to talk about this for everybody. It shows the power of community, it shows the power of volunteerism, and it shows just at the same time the callousness and the ineffectiveness of a distant, centralized bureaucracy. And that's the key story I think here, And as you point out, this is going to go on for quite some time. I mean, I've seen some of the organizations. There was some Mennight organization that has a history of going and they spent two and a half years at an Indian reservation. FEMA wouldn't do anything to help them, but they're wiped out with a storm and I don't know why it didn't fall into their bureaucratic checklist of something they would help with. But this group went there and they stayed there for like two and a half years, and they said, we're going to be here for several years because we're going to be here helping people rebuild. I guess at this point right now, the rescue operation is really more recovery of bodies. But the people that are there, they need a constant resupply of things because they really can't help themselves. It's really reliant on outside help.
Speaker 2: Would you say absolutely?
Speaker 3: Because the infrastructure has just experienced.
Speaker 2: Catastrophic damage, the city of Ashville is not expected to have water back for another three weeks. Wow is the optimistic estimate? That's a city.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Now if you go to some of the outlying areas, there is some return of power, but there has not been a return yet of water services because being mountainous, you've also got some groundwater concerns now with the way that the flooding occurred. So even if you're on a well, the newest thing we're adding to our wish list or well water testing kits, we are begging people to test the water before you use it, because you don't know what has come into your water source now. And part of what we've received from our donations from around the country, and obviously I am just one of the many, many voices that has been a voice to cry out for western North Carolina. But the water that has come in has just been astonishing. We actually have had to hold some back in storage because there's nowhere else to put it.
Speaker 1: And what about you let me ask you this. We're talking about water. This is a comment from somebody on here. McGowan, a fan, thank you for that, says make sure you have a gravity filter, a non electric distiller to make sure it's as pure as possible. I imagine that would really be a priority rather than bring in the water, bringing in something that's going to be able to you know, water filters that are gravity feed that don't have to have power. I'm sure that's on your list as well.
Speaker 2: Right well, yes, and we have folks that have sent us some very good explainer videos for how people can get those set up and what we're doing right now. We're in triage phase right now, and when you're in triage, it's palettes of water and how do we manage it for this moment? And as we get the systems in place and we figure out how to get people through roads, we have these I guess you could call them hillbilly road repairs where you have a bunch of guys that show up and put a road back together during the night, old school style.
Speaker 3: As we get those things fixed, then.
Speaker 2: We can look at more of the bigger picture, because we have people that would like to take a shower, and so an item like those gravity filters is something that if you do it big enough and put it up a little bit, you can actually clean with it. And so there's we're still in triage phase. Is the hardest thing to explain to folks that we won't think to be fixed. Our whole society is and immediate gratification society. We want it fixed, we want it better. When we took up the generators, we took up some dehumidifiers because if you think about this, a lot of the houses have water intrusion. As somebody in real estate, I want to save those houses, so we have to get dehumidifiers in, get the moisture out so they don't wind up with the mold problem. When we invariably hit a little warm street, which is North Carolina, is going to do warm cold, warm, cold, warm, cold for a while, and we want to make sure these people's houses are still safe to live in. So yes, there's lots of things we can do. And for those of y'all that are curious, one of our best prepper communities that I've ever known is in one of the affected counties. Build doing pretty all right now. They've actually been able to take what they had prepared and they are helping their neighbors. In fact, one of my dear friends in that community was frustrated with the distribution, so she put a pop up tent in her yard and put out some supplies that we brought to her house just on the back of a trailer and the neighbors all came right out and were served. And that's a blessing to be prepared enough that you can serve. And I don't know that we talk about that enough with people who are organically just taking care of the future and thinking ahead. It's not just a selfish desire to take care of yourself. But if you're taking care of you have the bandwidth to help other people. So just a reminder that prepping is not selfish.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah, And it's not crazy either, as we see they like to treat that's a crazy thing. It's like, I'm sorry, We've seen too many things happen in the last few years for people everythink that prepping is crazy. It is crazy not to prep a question. This is from someone here, the people, they said, a lot of people. The government is already telling people they can't rebuild in certain places because it's not safe, says them. Sellers, is that something that you're seeing. Of course, Lee, you're a retail a realtor, and her website is Lee Sells and she spells her name l E I G H. Lee Sells dot com will find information about this relief effort. But of course you can also find that at giftsen go and give sing go. You look for we Love w INC for Western North Carolina, we Love W and C. That'll give you that information. I'm sure probably link back to the other thing as well. But as a realtor, what are you hearing about that? Because that's been a concern of a lot of people. You know, we've got these situations with a couple of different minds, a very rare quartz mind, a big lithium mind that people didn't really want to see that come in. Are they going to shove people out? Are we hearing any of that kind of stuff?
Speaker 2: Well, it's a valid concern when we see what happened in Maui, and that's a situation that I don't think will ever be adequately explained, although a lot of us have our theories. North Carolina is fortunate, though, we have a very strong state constitution that is very much protective of private property rights. So when all of the when all of this stuff went down, The lithium vein that gets referenced runs from Ashville all the way down through Gaston County, and it's been there obviously since the Lord created it, but it became very valuable as we've moved more towards these electronic vehicles that are being forced on us, and that Gaston County is where we saw the first mining operations really kick in, and that's generally you've got a lot of black rock stakeholders. So there's a lot of I would say nefarious actors afoot. But this storm unless the cloud seating situation really is what happened, and even if it were, I don't know that the bad actors can get a hold of the land unless the property owners sell because our state constitution protects illegal takings by the government. And if something were to happen, it would be that a phone call comes into Bob from some little shyster investor who says, your land ain't worth then I'll give you cash, take it off your hands. So if our neighbors can't give in to bad sales pitches, then there could be some takings going on. But as of right now, and I talked to the Speaker of the House in North Carolina. He's a very he's a very savvy lawyer, and he told me there's no legislation needed at this point because the constitution is strong. But he did ask the real estate community to please get the word out to people. Don't sell cheap, don't give in to what you read on the internet, because that's the risk. The risk is that the chatter on X and Instagram and Facebook scares people enough that they go ahead and sell. I will point out there's a lot of chatter about a town hall meeting that happened in Chimney Rock that did not happen. That's in internet urban myth. And so it's important to be alert because our government is full of bad actors who do value money more than they value life because they serve the wrong God. And as we look at what they do on a general basis, it is possible to believe it. But in North Carolina, what I don't think they counted on at Black Rock is the absolute stubbornness of mountain people who are not going anywhere. And there was a lady that we spoke with on Sunday of last week and she had basically moved herself up under what was left of her lean to her house is pretty much gone and there's a flagpole in the yard. She said, I ain't going anywhere, and so we said, all right, we're going to get you the heated tent that you can stay put. But you know, they might be thinking that the attitudes are more of the people they encounter in the ashvills, the urban areas that go to the breweries and our university kids. But mountain people are generational, hard scrabble folks. They're used to pulling a living out of very unforgiving land. They have made home sites mountain sides, and I think they're going to prove to be a tougher fell than anybody realizes.
Speaker 1: Good. Well, along those lines, what about insurance, because we're seeing a lot of stuff about how insurance companies are trying to weasel out of this kind of thing and what you know as a realatory. Again, what do you hear in terms of people dealing with their insurance companies.
Speaker 2: Well, now that is a concern because the property values have gone up so much since the COVID era started in twenty twenty, and for most people, if you owned a property and you had insurance on it, it's probably surely unlikely that you called the insurance company and said, hey, my property went up from two hundred and fifty thousand to five hundred thousand, please increase my coverage. Most people don't do that because they don't want to pay the increased premium. However, if you did not increase your coverage, then your insurance policy may be enforced and you may have paid on it dutifully. But if the value of your house exceeds the policy, that's not even the fault of the insurance company. That is the challenge of a rising market. And when you're in a home that's in good shape or you're selling it, you love the rising market. When you're buying, you hate the rising market. When you're a homeowner who's enjoying your three percent interest rate that you got seven years ago, it doesn't bother you until something like this hits. And so what I would say, is what we have been saying on the real estate side for some time, is please check your policies and make sure that you have the appropriate amount of coverage because what you paid two hundred and fifty thousand dollars for six years ago cannot be built for that now, even if you had the money. Labors high, materials are high, and the biggest cost we have is permits and regulations trying to get something built. So we should all be paying attention to our policies. Now that being said, if you are watching this or listening to this and you're in an affected area, don't tell the insurance company that you experienced a flood. You got to tell them it was high water and rain because you get covered if you don't use the word flood. And I'd also point this out, there's a lot of experts on the internet. I love Internet experts in the comments, and they keep telling us that these people should have had flood insurance. Really, really, you put a house on a mountain side. No, they didn't have blood insurance. And that's normal because again, we're in an inflationary environment where people are trying to pay the bills. They're not going to add on flood insurance for the side of a mountain where it's not necessary because you're not in a flood zone and you don't think it's ever going to happen. But I can't blame an insurance company for being nervous about a generational native generational. I think this is a it's a century long era we've been dealing with here. They can't anticipate it, and they're not made out of money either. The only crowd that's made out of money is the government who keeps printing it and taking it out of our pockets where nobody can afford anything. So that's a challenge too. But the other thing people don't know about flood insurance is even if you had it, even if you've got your claim approved, it's a max payout of two hundred and fifty thousand, and the way the markets have changed, that's not even going to buy you a nice double wide. When you consider all of the foundation things that have to be reset. We've got to redo deptic tanks, We're going to have to redo wells, We're going to have to redo water and sewer taps. If it's on the infrastructure lines, it's just it's going to be interesting. And I don't know what the answer is. But as I've said in the video a couple of days ago, I sure hope that the banks like JP Morgan and Bank of America, who make a lot of money off of homeowners, I hope they'll forgive these mortgages because I do worry about the people who no longer have a collateral. They have no house left, but they still have a mortgage. And so that's right. What's going to happen there. Are they going to get foreclosed on no house or is the bank going to forgive it? I don't know the answer, but I just it's what everybody has to do is pray for the affected people because they're going to need strength and resilience to process all of these things. While they find water and food, while they do.
Speaker 3: Without a hot shower in their house.
Speaker 2: And now they've got to think about mortgages for houses that don't exist, and it's it's untenable for a lot of people.
Speaker 1: So and then how do they work? You know, how they work? The roads are washed out? I mean, what happens to their income? That's the other part of it.
Speaker 2: Well, the stores are gone. A lot of our employers have lost their businesses. I mean, I look at my real estate people and we don't get a lot of sympathy because we have a terrible perception of us has been created by the mainstream media and by Hollywood. But I think most of your viewers and listeners, when you've engaged with the realtor, they're very hard working, thoughtful people. Well what are they going to sell? There's no inventory for them to sell. They live on commission and I've talked to several who are in a panic right now because they did have something under contract, but now the house has either gone or damaged. Buy or can't buy. A seller can't sell house isn't going to receive the loan. So you've got a whole profession that's out of work unless they relocate. Well, if a real estate agent relocates to work for me an hour away, I'd be glad to have them, but they don't know anybody where I am in real estate's relationship base, and it's competitive, and then you have to learn a new county and you learn a new market, so it's challenge on top of challenge. But I'm hopeful that because North Carolina has had so many employers come in with Eli Lilly and Toyota and Boomsonic, that will see those new big employers rise up and making a concerted effort to provide employment to people, even if it's a one year contract, to give him a chance to get started again. It's so multifaceted, but.
Speaker 1: I just thought about it. You know, how do you get to work and is the place that you worked at even still there? I mean that's.
Speaker 2: Because cars are gone. I think the car's flooded.
Speaker 1: Too, that's right, Yeah, no car.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I talked to a guy, so he's an asphalt trucker, and of course I told you trucks and trailers have come in from around the country. This wonderful gentleman has a new dump truck. He works for an asphalt company out of Tennessee, and it's one of our largest asphalt companies in the southeast. They got a bid to come fix some roads, but the main facility was gone because of the floods, and so this company received a bid. He lost fifty nine pieces of equipment. And then you have to ask yourself, my gracious, how crazy is the volume and force of the water that fifty nine pieces of asphalt lay in equipment could get destroyed. So I look at that, and in a normal time, he'd be glad to have that kind of job. That's a huge job. It's a huge bid. But here he gets a bid, no equipment to serve it, and even if he could, his men can't get to and from work.
Speaker 1: Right now, Well, yeah, it's going to be a real religious situation. That the difference between a rain and a flood. You know, as you point out don't use the word flood, you know, use don't use the word flood. Yeah, rain and wind and everything, but they're going to say that it's a flood. That's where the fight is going to be. I can see that being really religious. So it's such a bad situation. And again it's important to have you on so people know this is an ongoing situation. It's going to go on for a very very long time as we're talking about all these different aspects that are here, but it's going to pass out of the news cycle. Everybody's going to get interested in politics and all the rest of the stuff, and there'll be another storm and another hurricane somewhere, just as we see. A lot of the tension was redirected away from North Carolina because of Milton coming in this line last week, and so that type of thing is going to be there. But the needs continue on there. And again if people want to help it is we love w NC as in western North Carolina. We love WNC at give Send go, And I guess there's links there to your page there under Lee Sales dot com. You've got a page and I guess you've got a link back to that from probably the easiest way for them to find it is going to gift, send go and look at we love w NC. It is so wonderful to see people helping other people and it's tragic that this has happened, but I think that is a silver lining that is there and it's important lesson for everybody to see throughout the country. And anything else that you would like to say, I mean, we've got a little bit more time. What would you like to stress to people?
Speaker 2: Well, one thing I would just like to say is that it was disturbing to me as somebody who read a lot, follow a lot of the information trails, and I didn't realize how deep the overall distrust is of not just our government, but of our traditional organizations like the Red Cross. I mean I watched the Red Cross drag their feet coming to town because they said it was too dangerous to get here. But then I saw the leaked emails from the current administration that said they were going to delay their response because it was not safe. So I wonder if the Red Cross was following the government, but that would explain why nobody trust them. And it's just it's a shame that we fall into that as a society that we no longer trust our government. I certainly don't trust big pharma. I don't trust the school system, as you mentioned in your piece before I came on, I don't trust most of these relief organizations. And I thought that by opening up chance for people to give me their donations, that I could fill my truck up with some supplies. I did not anticipate that so many people said, hey, lady, I saw on the internet in a video, you seem more trustworthy than big organizations and FEMA. And so when they've sent me these gifts, they've thanked me. They know that I'm directing the dollars to actual neighbors, and all of them have said, just please keep going around FEMA, because they understand that that's the speed is for the need. And it's encouraging and discouraging at the same time. But then I remember how much my grandmother, Oh, she longed for the end times, and I remind myself it's a privilege to get to live in them. And so all I can do is be a laborer in the harvest. And I'm grateful for everybody that's laboring, as well those that are doing the helicopter lifts and the ATV search and rescues and cutting logs to get people out of driveways, and you really do see the best in people. And hopefully we as a people will decide that we've had enough of the corrupt elites that diminish us and we will either put this to rights like happened with the people of Israel so long ago, or where God's gonna He's gonna have his way. So right, I hope everybody in the sound of my voice chooses Jesus and chooses to repent before you miss your chance. They have to talk that in there.
Speaker 1: Oh, absolutely, absolutely, yeah, And that's the key thing.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It used to be that it was all about the community, about helping neighbors, and as you pointed out, we knew who needed help. So you know, once you institutionalize this stuff, what you're doing is you're institutionalizing and efficiencies and graft and corruption and that type of stuff. And it is at the point now where everybody sees these established institutions and we don't trust them. That's why it is so important for individuals like you to step up and to do the right thing. And and it is great to see that and You've gotten a good deal of support there on gifts and go and so again that it is we love w n C is how you can keep track of what is happening there, and we've been talking to Lee Brown. Thank you so much for what you're doing, for stepping up with that. Coming into that area truly is amazing, and I know that it is very challenging, but it's also very blessing to be able to help other people. We don't ever want to be in the situation where we need the help, but it is wonderful to be able to offer the help. And so thank you for what you're doing. Thank you for stepping up, and we really do appreciate the example that is being set there by all the people voluntarily stepping in and helping their neighbor. It's great to see that that has not died out in America. It hasn't been smothered by this massive bureaucracy of these corrupt institutions that we see both public and private. It's great to see people just stepping up on the spur of the moment and doing this type of thing. Thank you so much for what you do. Appreciate it well.
Speaker 2: I appreciate the opportunity. Thank you to you and your listeners and viewers.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you. Lee. We're going to take a quick break, folks, and we will be right back.
Speaker 4: Stay with us, Liberty, it's your move.
Speaker 1: And now the David Night Show.
Speaker 5: In the Body its alright.
Speaker 1: Joining us now is doctor Jane Ruby. I've had a lot of people who've contacted me and said, you guys are on the same page. You need to get her on and talk. And I'm always happy to get people who you know, when we're looking either at politics or at the pandemic. Because the pandemic was politics, I was happy to have them on. And doctor Jane Ruby has a lot of medical experience as well as political experience. She is a licensed nurse practitioner. She actually ran clinical sites for quite some time and then took a sabbatical and went to Washington and worked there, so she knows both the politics and the medical stuff. So it's great to have her and thank you for joining us. It's good to talk to you you too, David.
Speaker 6: I have to say you are definitely one of my go to people every day.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 6: It's not just the echo chamber. You bring such a great new perspective to this. So I'm really thrilled to be with you today and yeah, well, thank you appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Tell people what you think about the last four years? Is that broad enough? I mean, you know, I'm looking at this and yesterday I said, I saw this article, Well, what would you have done in Germany in the nineteen thirties? I said, you don't even have to think about that. What did you do in America or in the UK or Canada in the last four years? You know, what have you done in the twenty twenties, because that's really the the point of testing, you know, to say, if you really get this and what did you do? Do you go along with it even if you understood it? Or did they completely fool you or did they get you to comply with it even though you knew what was wrong? You know, take a look at that. So what do you think about these these last four years? And what we just saw at the Republican Convention? Were they just kind of seemed to ignore what happened in twenty twenty except for the election of course?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, I mean there was a huge, huge elephant in that auditorium at the RNC, and I just can't believe the American people. I shouldn't even preface it by saying I can't believe because after what I saw in twenty twenty and the caving to all of this, the masks, those shots, the whole bit by so many Americans really stunned me at the time. And it shouldn't surprise me anymore that they're allowing themselves to be you know, memory hold and they're just so many people are just going forward. And here's the thing, David, when I say to people, you know, this is crazy. I point out things about Trump. He's hiring all the wrong people. Again. You know, we saw it in DC in the first term. You know, people say to me, well, what are you going to do, doctor Jane, You know, go vote for Biden. They're missing the whole point. They're missing the whole point because you don't have elections. And actually there's a third choice between Trump Biden. And the third choice is how about holding Trump accountable? How about making him a better candidate? Right, I'm sure you agree with that.
Speaker 1: Oh, nobody wants to criticize it, criticize you see what happens. I mean, even the guy in the Virginia who was head of the Freedom Caucus. Simply for endorsing dysantis. He was excommunicated from the Republican Party.
Speaker 6: Right, so much for you know, freedom of thought and freedom of speech. But to get back to your original question, I mean you you actually touched on I was fascinated again by your first segment. You touched on two of my favorite topics. If you don't mind, I'll go into those sure a little bit, maybe from a you know, additional angles. You know the PCR tests. Many people have forgotten it. First of all, let me take a broader stand. There is no validated test on the planet to diagnose any flu or differentiate one flu from another. So people go yes, But and I say, well, well whoa bring yourself back to the beginning. Let me repeat what I just said and try to grasp what I just said. When I try to educate people to validate an instrument, if I hold up my pen and I say this is going to make your eggs tomorrow morning, David, I have to test it for validity. Does it make eggs?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 6: I know I'm being a little silly, but we get the point across. But the second part of validity studies is reliability. Okay, let's say this pen magically gets up tomorrow morning it makes David Knight's eggs, But does it do it every morning or the majority of mornings? That's your reliability. There is none of that testing on this. In addition to the inventor carry Mollis as we all know by now, who said it's not diagnostic, and you did a great job of explaining why you can get down to those molecular levels really not seeing anything, which is what he was trying to say. But the CDC itself in a sleight of hand kind of In twenty twenty one, July recalled the PCR and people, people just you know, people call me to this day. You know, hey, I got sick over the weekend and I got a COVID test and it was positive. What, Oh my god, David, my head wants to explode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I know, it's right. It's just like that. It's as ridiculous as a mask. Got you understand what it's about exactly.
Speaker 6: I tried to tell people early on, the only time I did work in a hospital, I did take care of patients independently. I have assisted in surgeries. My specialty was cardiology I assisted in bypassed graphs. The only time we wore a mask, or two times in a hospital if you're in the o R so in case you have a reflexive sneeze, you don't spit into somebody's open guy. Or if they were on medications to suppress their immune of capabilities because they got an organ transplant. Those are the only two times we ever wore a mask because we knew that it had no other purpose. So anyway to the PCR, and it's the gift that keeps giving because, like you said it, without the PCR, you don't have cases. You can't gin up H five on one, you can't gin up COVID two point three or whatever it's going to be. And so that's my little spiel on the PCR.
Speaker 1: And you know, let me just add to you know, Faucci, you know, coming from that field, he knew that they had a problem in terms of show me this or show me that during the real science. And it was a perfect answer for that, you know, using it to push HIV, which is where the big fight was between him and most. But it gave this veneer that you could actually observe and do real science with it. And that's the fundamental lie that he was able to exploit, from AIDS to COVID, that he built his career, and he built all of these deceptions on the PCR test truly is amazing.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes he did. And a lot of innocent animals and millions of innocent people died, especially in third world countries, but all over, including in the United States. And just to wrap up on the RNC, that was the absurdity was that there was no touching on the COVID nineteen shots as biological weapons, which has been proven over and over again by countless analysts and scientists, the role of the DoD You know, in my quest, I put out a tweet a while ago, David, and I said, think about this, why don't you ask Trump when they gin up H five N one and they throw it in your face and you create your new panel, what are you going to do differently? Because if he says nothing, you know you got your deep state guy. He's just picking all the wrong people. I know we'll get into that in a minute, but I want to touch on my second favorite topic that you covered if I could earlier, and that was McCullough. I've been on to Peter McCullough for over two years. And here's here. You know, my dubious distinction is no one. They can come after me, David. They can call me names, they can call me fake, they can disparage my credentials, but they've never proven me wrong. And I called him out two two and a half years ago because I was in a private telegram chat C nineteen expert group that he created himself, and in that chat, David one day, to my astounding, he posted a communication to us with some data on nova vacs. When nova vacs first came out, right, it's also a biological weapon. It gets to the mRNA in your body, but through a different mechanism, different story. And I questioned in front of everyone, well why are you promoting it's not a vaccine and it's another weapon, and boom. I was blocked from that group shortly after that. You have to understand, we were doing each other's podcasts, we were friendly, we were colleagues, so it really was a huge red flag for me. There are three problems I have with him. First of all, he's taken. If you look at Chuck Grassley's Sunshine Act, the website is OpenPayments dot CMS dot gov, the government's repository for money. Every time I took a physician out in my pharmaceutical role, I was in the industry for twenty years, as you probably know, we had to file some paperwork with the CMS and we had to you know, if I took out doctor Jim Smith and it was a two hundred dollars bill, I had to file that, so they keep those accumulated. He has taken since twenty fifteen five point five million dollars and it's not that's in addition to research grants. Now, by comparison, the late doctor Zelenko, just as a comparator, in that same five year period took about six hundred dollars from pharma over over seven or eight years. That's like a sandwich a year, right, So that's number one big farm, and you know they expect something for that money, as you know, David. So what has he done. He's pushed a very dangerous ant, supposed anti viral called paslavit. Paslavid is two anti virals, norma trelvir and written avir. Written vir has a black box warning and has had it for years by the FDA. It's highest warning level for a drug before they pull it right, and so it's very dangerous. And you have Albert Borla coming on promoting off label, saying, yeah, if it doesn't work the first time, take another round of it. Where are your studies for that?
Speaker 8: There?
Speaker 1: Taking? Tell you over taking it.
Speaker 6: Keep filling that scrap you'll be fine.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 6: And that's against the law, by the way, that's off label promotion by a commercial agent of a company. In contrast to how I knew there was a problem in twenty twenty, I'm a prescriber as a nurse practitioner, so I understood the lie right away when they said, well, I got sick myself, and I said to my doctor in March of twenty twenty, okay, just phone in the hydroxychloroquin. You know, we weren't aware of ivermectin at the time and its effectiveness. And he said to me, I can't do that. I'll lose my license. What there's no law that prohibit it's a prescriber from prescribing off label. The illegality comes in, of course, when a company, whether you're on the medical side or the commercial side, promoting something other than that for which the drug was approved. They can't companies can't do that, right, So he pushes Packsloviy. He's got a protocol, David for COVID, right, like you said in your first segment. He loves that narrative, that vaccine, virus and narrative, so he promotes. And then the NATO Kain story. It's associated with fibrint. There aren't there no proof. And by the way, David, like you mentioned in the first segment, when he throws those studies at you, I want to tell the general public, please don't be intimidated by that, because half of what he throws at you, if you really read beyond the title, is like you said, a facsimile of a segment or a sequence. It has nothing to do. And where's your instrument? I said to him, where's the instrument? Remember good science, you measure before, then you give your own powder, then you measure it after. Right, where's your instrument that you're using, Peter to measure your pre and post spike proteins and a landline plane. Here if they've never proven that this virus exists, and I'm all about that, I have not seen it proven to me, and its whole and pure form from an ill individual then how do you believe in the spike protein? How do you believe in a portion of something for which the whole has never been demonstrated?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, it absolutely is amazing. And when I looked at the way they were describing the mr and A at the very beginning, and it's like, oh, okay, so it's going to go in here and it's going to start replicating itself, and where's the off switch? It sounds awful lot like cancer, you know, and what is this thing that is making in your body? But that was their whole narrative, you know, that's the way MODERNA described it. It's like, yeah, we're gonna we can do this really fast, President Trump, because we'll turn people's bodies into manufacturing facilities. And it's like, okay, let's stop right there. That's enough for a moment.
Speaker 6: And here's the most egregious thing. His latest stunt promoting another RNA synthetic lab in Silico created god knows what it is to go in after the next the previous one, and people are saying to it, what is that?
Speaker 1: What is that? That is the other m RNA that he's promoting.
Speaker 6: It's called si RNA and it stands for sit down, everybody, small interfering. Isn't that convenient? And it's so genius that the first one was not genius and it was able. This this one, though, David is able to go target what the first one did and then reverse the damage. That's a fairy tale. There's no science behind that. And where are the double blind will seeble controlled trials before and after for this si r NA. He is so in the thick of farmer's grip it's not even funny.
Speaker 1: Well, I had a big problem with him and anybody who is promoting this this Lablak theory, you know, or deliberately leaking it out scare people to gain a function stuff, because as far as I'm concerned, that is a red herring to keep people away from looking at the effects of the vaccine. What do you think about that?
Speaker 6: I think it's one hundred percent true. There are actually two biological weapons. One is used innermntently and that was what was created, I believe from the paperwork and the documentation by at Fort Dietrich by the DoD and they use it to drop I don't know when an aerosol way or something to show pockets of illness. Then they create these cases and everything, but the major biological weapon. If you look at the work of Catherine Watt, Sasha a lot of pove and by the way, doctor Mike Eden is a mentor of mine as well. He's the head of their investigative group called Team Enigma. This Pfizer even admitted it in the motion to dismiss argument and Theacks Brockjacks and whistleblowercase. Hey, we weren't making a pharmaceutical product. We were making a military prototype. So there's no labilyeral. Your DoD which is a reco operation just laundering, in laundering and laundering money is actually produced these shots and the material. And here's a scary part, David, we have more than just h fight on one. You had Albert Burl a year and a half ago. I tried to warn the public admitting in a Davos interview that the fall of twenty twenty three would have seasonal flu shots made entirely of this mRNA poison and god knows what else it's in in injection form, botox, ladies, fillers, childhood schedule. They don't even hide it. It's in the childhood schedule multiple multiple times. So this is a very frightening time for people not to be paying attention.
Speaker 1: It surely is, you know. And when you look at it, everything is going into everything is going into drugs to control all the stuff about Ozmpic and everything in wegavy and you know, well, you can't control our hunger. So let's come up with an injection. What's in that? You know. It's absolutely amazing to see how trusting people are. They trust the government, they trust the press, they trust the science, which is what you're supposed to do, right, just trust the science, yell.
Speaker 6: And let me bring it back to President Trump and JD. Vance really quickly. The guy is entrudged in numerous companies, by the way, with his buddy Vivic. Vivic and his brother Shankar Ramaswami's Mammy Ramaswami provided them with all these opportunities, and you have they're all in together and they're making millions right now in companies that are going to generate more mRNA David, where are we going?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh, it's really it really concerns me when you look at Peter Teel and Peter Tiel and Elon Musk are really excellent at manipulating the Conservatives. You know, you had Teal come out and say, yeah, I don't like those people at Davos, and yet he's a permanent fixture at Bilderberg, you know, he Alex carp and these other people like that, they're always there. And when you look at what they want to do in terms of technocracy, I think one of the key things is people just don't understand what the technocracy is. They want to try to pigeonhole people into some categories political categories that they already know about. Oh well, their conservative or their socialist, or their Marxist or this or that are a populist. But the technocracy thing is a completely different deal. And what confuses them, I think is that it's got you know, it's got a little bit of this, and it's got a little bit of that, but it's got its own thing. And you know, these people seek to rule the world through their technological prowess and their inventions and that type of thing. And it is a very dangerous, i would say satanic move to think that they're going to become like God, they're going to live forever, They're going to transfer themselves in machines. I mean, that's where they ultimately go. Peter til is right there with Singularity. It is absolutely amazing to see jd. Vance is now this acolyte of this guy who really you know, put him in, put him into politics, put him into venture capital and all this other kind of stuff. And Peter Till is a guy who created the Singularity Foundation. It's just amazing, unbelievable.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it is amazing that people, even though we've tried to make the connections for them, that the American people, it is true. Trump was truly right in twenty fifteen or twenty sixteen when he said I could step out in Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and they'd still love me and they defend me. And you know what, He's been proven right over and over and over again. They just can't get off the sicophant to look. And I've said, what is he going to do differently if you won't address the issue now of the way warp Speed went by the way. I don't know if people know the state of but warp Speed is in full operation. It is offices and resources and budgets and it's humming along. Where do you think it's going?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all the scary you know, all this stuff that they put it in place, and it is just it continues if you don't root it out. It's like this weed and it's putting down deeper and deeper roots and it's going to just sprout up in a big way. And that's the way all of these bureaucratic programs are once you put something in. You know, going back to Reagan, when he got in, he's the Department of Education was created during the election year of nineteen eighty. Well, I'm going to get rid of that. He didn't get rid of it, and by the time he left it was gigantic. And so we're going to see that with these guys that just headed off to each other in kind of a professional wrestling tag team match, isn't it.
Speaker 6: Well, when you think about it, I mean we currently have I have military intelligence friends that are on our side that have said to me for a year now, Jane, there are people inside the West Wing, the Executive Office Building, which is on the White House grounds and in the White House that literally have offices that are from the CCP that are the domestic enemies are just as dangerous the Peter Thiels, in my estimation and one of the thought I had about Elon Musk. I don't know if you've thought about this, but the fact that starlink is so available in Sheep and everybody wants it in their house, And I'm thinking to myself, guy, Starlink, neurallink. Maybe if you put this thing in your house, what's the same. Maybe it does something with your wife. Why would you want to take the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's funny when I when I saw that and saw the links and everything, it made me think. I haven't talked about it, but it is like a predictive program. What was it, Carl Travis? Was that the Kingsman or something where at one point they flipped the switch on the satellite thing and you know, everybody flips out and goes nuts and starts killing each other. You know. And of course they begin all of this stuff when they're in a church, so that the hero has to fight off and kill these people in church. You know, they just instantly the flip, the switches flipped, and they start attacking him. Yeah, it's funny how they come up with this crazy stuff. And I tell people all the time that the big mistake that we make is that we I guess we'd say, if we were George W. Bush would say, we misunderestimate the the technology these people have and how evil they are. You know, they are morally capable of anything, and they're pretty close to technologically capable of anything, and so that's the that's well what we're up against.
Speaker 6: I think, Yeah, I totally agree with you. It's difficult to strike a balance between thinking, look, they had the military had the Internet years before we even knew it existed. So it's kind of a fear factor of oh my gosh, what do they have now that we don't even know about. But I want to balance that with maybe they have less than we think they do, and maybe it's they confabulate it with the fear factor we've seen so much. But it just it just concerns me and going into this election, I don't believe. I've said many times in my social media we don't have elections anymore. And here's one of the key of features. You know, Trump got taken out by three things right, technically, internet connected voting machines, two weeks of early voting, in those two thousand meal dropboxes. He never said a word about them. Right in this election cycle, the three things that took them out, and those three things are still in place in most counties. We have twenty thousand drop boxes in Palm Beach County alone, sitting in front of DMVs and other public realism. I'm looking at these things, going why is this still here?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, all this stuff is still there? And what do you think? I mean, I'm looking at this and the passions are being escalated on both sides now, especially after there was, you know, the shooting of the Trump rally. I don't know what to call it, but after there was a shooting of the Trump rally, everybody is like, Okay, that's it, and they are just ready to have a war if they lose. And that's why I've been describing Trump as as kind of the Mason Dixon line for a new civil war. Both sides want to fight over him if he doesn't win. Yeah, I'm concerned about what do you think about that? I mean, you know, they could easily manipulate us into a civil war just by manipulating the election, which is a very concerning thing because we know how they manipulate the.
Speaker 6: Election and a civil war, you know, massive civil unrest gives them exactly the excuse. They need for a more blatant I say, more blatant martial law and lock down. Hey, they're not going to get us to do it for a virus. Again, they know we're not going to go for it, even people that are not completely aware. But so they have to go about it in a different way. We have no excuse or we have no other option. You're rioting in the streets. We have to protect people.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: Again it's always under protecting people. But you know, David, I got to bring up that ear bandage. Can I just say a word about it?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've got my doubts as well. What do you think about the air bandage?
Speaker 6: First of all, if your ear got grazed, and there's two stories it got grazed, there was so much blood that it was all over. But if it got grazed, what do you need that giant batch for? You need the patch because there's nothing wrong with your ear exactly.
Speaker 1: But you got people out there in the audience they're wearing the patch and on it says fight fight fight. They wrote that put a piece of paper on their air says fight fight fight. I look at it. There was somebody who did a testa and these guys were, you know, all about Trump, and you know, they were not trying to debunk Trump at all. But what they had was a head that had this gel like material that was like human flesh. They would use it for ballistics and stuff like that, and the skeleton that you could see inside the head. And they put a red magat cap on it, right, and so, uh so they've got this and they're you know, they get a little bit closer range so they can actually make this shot and they get a shot in the ear and it and they come back and go, wow. I was surprised because they had a very very fast camera that was on it, so you could see this bullet in slow motion going through it and it opened up a big hole. And they surprised that the day was that it did. And it's like, yeah, and I'm looking at these pictures and I see red, but I don't see any hole or anything torn or anything missing. As the bullet hitting his ear. It really uh you know, like I said, I don't know what to call this thing. And we've got a lot of different theories out there about a lot of different things. But I got my doubts about all of it. I'm just concerned about how it's going to be used, and how it's being used is to really again ramp up everybody around Trump for and against and things like that, you know, And it's and so this whole election when we talk about election corruption, I used to be involved in third party politics, and so I know about the ballot when everybody was talking about and said, well, look, you know he put the vote by mail stuff in, and you know, we knew about the vulnerabilities with machines and the internet. We could have done something about it. We didn't. And then we add this new thing about that. But I said, all the election corruption begins with the ballot. Anal, look at what is happening with a ballot. All these people who voted in the primaries, and of course they did anything they could to shut down the primaries. Now they're just going to overturn all that and they're going to do their own thing in a couple of weeks, just hand select candidates, because it is a selection. It's not an e election, not at all.
Speaker 6: And I mean, if anybody thinks there are real elections since what you witnessed in twenty twenty, you just aren't paying attention, and I knew something was very wrong. I'd been very devoted to Trump as a candidate as a president in the prior and I knew something was wrong. On the five o'clock on January sixth, and I'll tell you why he came out. I call it the Isis speech. You know, you know when you get they got caught by Isis and they threw an American in like a jumpsuit, and the person would stand there and say, I'm Jim Smith and I hate America, and I'm you know, they were under duress. He just looked. He had that black coat on. He was in front of the Rose Garden and he said, look, we know it was stolen, but you got to go home now. And I'm thinking got to go home now. Our country was just stolen and a coup. Why would we go home. I'm not saying violence. I'm saying whatever, but have a different solution. And if you thought you if you believed you won, David, if you believed you won from the people, we the people in the United States the presidency, would you have ever walked out of that building. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. And I'll tell you the other thing that made me suspicious about this event with the ear shooting is look, he's been attacked before, and you've seen him taken off stage. They immediately surround that. He didn't come back on after that one time where they took him off at the back of the stage, he didn't come back and yeah, raw rah no, they whisked him away and that was the end of it. This one so strange. You're gonna raise your arm Reagan style and expose your trunk in your underarm where they can get into your heart with a shot. I don't think so they knew he wasn't in danger, David, so I just wanted to mention that to him.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. It was kind of funny watching Bill Maher saying, you know, wow, look at that. He's a luckiest guy in the world. And he was serious about he wasn't really being cynical about it, but he says, he gets up there and he does this, you know, fight, fight, fight, and he goes, that's amazing. He goes, take one, we got it. You know this looks like and I said, yeah, that's what that was my thought exactly. It was almost like they rehearsed it. Take one, We're done. You know it was. It was amazing. Yea, actually, well your point.
Speaker 6: I absolutely agree. I'm concerned about how it's being used and going to be used going forward. They've got them locked up, those sickophants.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it is. It is strange, and they cannot It's the you know, when all the stuff started back in twenty twenty, I said, you know, the entire country has become OCD. They've scared everybody to death. Nobody wanted to touch a you know, the pump and the gas, you know, put the gas in their car. You know, everybody's afraid to even do that. I said, the entire nation has become psychotic with this OCD stuff. And we have this situation with the people who are so focused on Trump and they cannot make these connections. You know, they absolutely hate the vaccine, but they can't and won't connect it to him. It's an amazing double think, isn't it.
Speaker 6: It is an incredible double think. The excuse is that people will come out actually show the pathology of their inability to make the connections. Like for example, when people say, oh, he was not telling you to take the shots. When he told you to take the shots, he was telling you to think, look between the lines and don't take the shots. Go take Ivermectin. Well that's like four leaps. I don't even know how you get there. But it is such as an incessant, just burning desire to cover for this man. Even when he starts to talk about making Larry Fink, the CEO of Black Rock, his treasury.
Speaker 1: Secretary, well he was going to be Hillary's a treasury secretary, you know, when she was so far out in front in twenty sixteen, they said, you know, they were talking about how they're going to fill out her cabinet, and it was going to be Larry Fink was going to be treasury secretary, just like for Trump. That's why I say there's no difference between these people that you're going to get the same government, because the government is going to be the personnel, are going to be the policy, and you put these people in, you're going to get the policy of Black Rock and Larry Fink. Whether it's Trump upfront or whether it's Hillary, it just makes it easier for them to control people. I've told these people that when we talk about the Ivermectin thing, well, you know, he tried to tell us about ivermcten. I said, well, why didn't he manufacture it? Look at all the trouble they went to to manufacture the ventilators and they were killing people. He could have ivermectin was cheap to make, and they could you know, and it's not patented anymore. He could have, first of all, could have used as power say nobody is going to stop you from getting a prescription filled from a doctor. Didn't do that. But if he wants to take this proactive approach and make remedies some of the federal government, I don't know where you find that in the Constitution, But if he wants to do that, then do it with ivermecten. But he didn't. He didn't do it with HGQ either.
Speaker 6: Very disappointing, very disappointing, and in terms of surrounding himself with the wrong people. We saw this in twenty seventeen. It was such a disappointment. After his inauguration, I wrote an article. I remember the website great Again dot gov where everybody was so thrilled he was in. He said, they said President Trump wants to use all of the loyalists to come in, and a lot of these people got appointments in the administration. And then they started contacting me because I had a little podcast in DC, and they said, doctor Jane, the holdovers are the Obama managers. They're still here and they're writing us up and firing us. So I wrote an article. Great, and then they said, oh, we lost the database. Remember that, the Shawn Spicer database. I mean I wrote a second article saying, hey, loyalists, you're fired, because really, anybody who was loyal to him. When I was in the Office of Presidential Correspondence in his administration, I would say, oh, my gosh, isn't this great? President Trump? We got somebody in the way, and a lot of them were from the Bush you know, era, and the Obama era, and they just looked at me, and these were Republicans and whatever, and they looked at me and they said, yeah, yeah, that's great. And they walked down the hall I worked in the EEO B and I thought, why aren't they happy like me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they realized that we got taxation without representation, regulation with that representation. That's what's happening in Washington with a bureaucracy. It's permanently there. Yeah. You know, when you look at all this stuff and people, you know, he's trying to warn us, he's trying to get us the good stuff. I mean, that was the issues that I had in Info Wars. Why things blew up there? You know, I was going to tell people that Trump's got another shot, you know, and it's the good shot, and all this other kind of stuff. It's crazy. And then when you look at January the sixth, you know, it was December the fourteenth, it'd already had the Electoral College votes sent in, and at that point, you know, they could have done something, as I've said many times in the audience, they could have done something at the state legislatures, but they didn't. And so at that point it really was it really was too late. But the whole thing, the whole genesis of this is just based on such incredible lies. You know, just a couple of days after the election, and even see Bennon talking about it to that group of people with the Chinese billionaire Guo telling them, yeah, on October thirty first, he said, yeah, when it happens, we're just going to tell everybody we want. And so that's the kind of thing that I'm concerned about, is that this election is going to be used to push us into more open conflict because they know the season that we're in, and most people don't. Everybody talks about millennial this and boom er that and all the rest of the stuff. But the people came up with a term millennial and gen Z and gen X and everything. They had a very good theory about every eighty years everything turns around. And we're in the center of that, right, and we've only got about another four or five years for this stuff to be finished. And they're looking at all the institutions being changed, and I think that's why we're seeing so much chaos and why everything is being thrown out there. They understand, as Fauci did when he said in October twenty nineteen, how are we going to get everybody to take a vaccine? He was asked at Milkin Institute, and he said, well, we do it from the inside. We do it with chaos, and we do it ineratively. That's everything that they're doing right now. They're deliberately creating chaos or the inside, and they're continually escalating that chaos.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, you've often talked about the lockstep nature of this and that it goes across everything. One of the most the things I've been most outspoken about, and I've been unequivocal about it, it is the Congress. And when I say all five hundred and thirty five, I don't care who has an affection for Thomas Massey. I've already tussled with him and I've chanced because he's still in the position. Anybody who stays there, it's like the nurses who stayed in the hospitals and the doctors. You are enabling this big, gigantic system to continue to kill people. Whether you're doing it yourself physically or not, you are enabling the system. And even though a few of them raw raw. And I've gotten into private email tussles with Senator Ron Johnson. Happy to show those because they're actually public information. In my opinion, it was an official email, you know, by a government official where he feigned indignation, and I said, you're only using this for your next reelection campaign. You may talk and have all these hearings, like you know Marjory Trader Green and some of these other people you know who likes to stand in her bikini, but you're not going to do anything. You could have hauled this company, Feizer or Journal, all these companies in you could tie them up in discovery. There's a lot you can do, even as one, you know, senator or Representative David I tell people, don't even look to Congress. I told Brad Miller the Military Accountability Project friends of mine. I love my military. It's one of the reasons I came out in this whole thing four years ago. I've said, stop, you know, getting gaslighted by Congress, because they're going to take you to a few parties on the hill. I've been there, done that, selfies with famous people, and you're going to go home. They're not going to do a damn thing about the military that are still under mandates in many areas of the military, and you know all that. But this this is a big concern.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I always saw that with Trey Goudi, you know, it's like, okay, so he's got all this, we have ample I would it's about what happened with ben Gazians that they do nothing about it. But he gets all this, he gets grandstands with all this stuff, and then he gets a talk show gig at Fox News, and you know, Jim Jordan, another one of these, Oh, let's hold a hearing about that, and they'll never do anything. As you point out, they could tie them up in a lot of different ways. They could cut the money to these people, but they don't. That's their key weapon, and they keep funding everything, including you know, foreign wars and all the rest of the stuff that they complain about. All they do is show these have these hearings. The argument that you made in terms of enabling them as one that I've actually made about schools for example. You know, it's like, yeah, we got good teachers, and unfortunately, many times what happens is these these you know, when you have a good teacher in school that gets people let their guard down. It's like, well, you know, yeah, but maybe they are really an excellent teacher, but they can't really change that institution that's there. Instead, what it does is it builds people's confidence and something that is really going to rip their kids apart. And so I understand which argument is there about even.
Speaker 6: No excuse, Yeah, no excuse you stay in Congress or enabling it every congress before them. The disillusionment has been so real, David. You know, Reagan was a beloved will just take him as an example, such a beloved president, but like you say, he blowed it up, you know, government, just like the rest of them. He gave us in pharma immunity he gave us. He put that burden of compensation on the back of the American people. Despicable because he cave to the pharma, you know Trump. I mean, it just goes on and on and on. It's every president, it's every Congress. But we're living with this Congress right now. And I just can't stand people like, you know, just not realizing. I mean, you know, it's Trey Goudy's I used to say, all hearings, no action, right like Texas, you got all all had no cattle. You look rich, but you're not really doing anything. You don't have any cattle. And this is going to go on and on and and you know, David, I take the sling and arrows every day. You're this, you're fake, you're that, okay. And then eventually when they see that Congress has allowed this and they've been you know, by the way, they should be incensed that Congress exempted themselves from these shots. Hello, and their three thousand staffers and eight hundred what is it eight hundred thousand Chinese Exchange students. How interesting.
Speaker 1: Well, I didn't know that. I didn't know about the Chinese Exchange students.
Speaker 6: Yep, there you go, wow, wow crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, that's the smoking gun right there. So what do you tell people?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 1: Where do you you know? We don't want to leave people hopeless with all this stuff. So what do you tell people to focus on? I tell people, well, I'll let you tell people what you focus on.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean, like I said, you're my go to person, and everything I share with the public is literally a composite of people like you, good patriots, good Americans, and people who are intelligent enough to figure this out. And you're right. I don't want to leave people with doom and gloom. I passion up the negative, the scary stuff, because because people need to wake up, they need to really stop going to Johnny's soccer game and not giving this more thought. But here's what I tell people. Okay, then this none of us is going to change anything at the federal level. It's such a behemoth, it's such a dangerous monster. We are being run by foreign and domestic enemies. There's every bit of evidence to show this. It's all out there if you just take the time to do it. So what does that mean? We all need to stay healthy mentally, physically, keep our families going because we need to survive in order to thrive. On the other side of this, I am hopeful David Hope is not a plan. I'm very much focused at what I'm doing in my spheres. I have military intelligence, I have political intelligence, I have all kinds of resources that I put together every day. And what we're all doing and talking about is, yes, I'm still going to help educate the public and do my thing a little bit, but I'm going to focus more on the solutions, and for me, the solutions start local. I've said to people, it's very basic, and I don't like when people throw out meat and say, oh, it's local. Start there. So let me give a couple of pieces of that. Look around you now. I know it sounds silly. Who's got an American flag on their home or apartment in your neighborhood? Who is of like mind that you already know in your family you have people who hate you now because of this, and people who are of like mind. Your neighbors, your family, get your community, get your barriers, set up, not necessarily a fence, but hey, look if stuff goes south. Look, I'm a nurse practitioner, you're a carpenter, you're a loot. Okay, we're going to support each other and create an infrastructure parallel so that we can stay off of their grid as much as possible. Off the grid is independent and you can protect yourselves. Maybe we won't see it in our lifetime. I don't think i'll see it. I'm way too old, but I do believe that in it'll take a generation or two and people will look back and say, boy, they were right, they understood what we're doing. I'm glad we followed their lead because you need to survive this oncoming thing that's happening in our government, in our country in order to get to the other side. So yes, you need to ask yourselves and your family if we couldn't get to an on grid store for twelve months, let's go the worst possible that you could think of, what would we eat? Where would we get the intermittent power electricity? What do we have to protect our resources that we were smart enough? Right, So you better have some firearms, you better have some perimeter and those kinds of things that gives people working things to do that we'll come back to serve them. And then just don't send any money. Please, don't send money the RNC or to anybody, any congress.
Speaker 10: Don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah. For years, when they would send me a fundraising thing because of my registration whatever, I would take all the paperwork and I would wrap it up in their postage paid return envelope and send it back to them without putting anything on it. So I didn't know what was coming from. It's like you pay for the postage send. But yeah, I absolutely agree with that. You know, we got to do this locally. It begins with us, and we need to have you know, we need to have alliances with people. We need to learn that real prepping is really about skills. It's not just about accumulating stuff and so and that's what I want people. That's why I say, you know, when we look at the elections, you know, it is a big distraction. It is a big reality TV show, and I think it's there to distract us and to move us away from the things that we could do that would really make a difference. And that is all local, all the things that are going to make a difference, and we still have an opportunity to do some things individually as well as even in some areas you might have some ability to do things at local government. Because we saw a big difference and what was happening in twenty twenty with those lockdowns, it was a big difference from place to place. I traveled across the country and said that really hammered home the point to me that you know, we need to focus a little bit more on the local area. There can be a lot of corruption anywhere that you go. I mean, we're dealing with people. There can be corruption, but there's also more of an opportunity to do something at the local level. Even Elon Musk tried to explain that to people that Soros was smart because he was leveraging his money on local district attorneys and that is a very cynical thing that he's doing, but it is a good strategy because all politics is local, but your life is really local. And if you don't have this kind of a relationship with other people, and I would also say a relationship with God, because I look at hope, I'm looking at that as a confident expectation. That's my groundings that's what I know that I can trust on and that anybody's going to take that away from me no matter what happens life or death. And so you got to have a foundation, you got to have relationships, and you got to start building from the ground up instead of from the top down everybody. That's the thing that's so annoying to me is to see that conservatives have bought into this idea of top down solutions from government. They want the government, they want the president to do everything. It's just amazing, Savior.
Speaker 6: Conflex and I like I do want to spend a few minutes talking about the Lord and your spirituality and how important that is right now because for those people David who did unfortunately make the wrong choice under dress, but it's clearly the wrong choice and took the shots, that's not a judgment. I tell them, you must acknowledge that you made the wrong or a very bad choice, because otherwise you will fall forward again if you don't believe you had the power to really choose. And then you can start to forgive yourself. I made a mistake that was wrong. I was trying to do something good and protect my family. But then you can then start to heal spiritually and ask God for comfort and support and miracles of healing, and for forgiveness, for forgiveness for not recognizing the delusion that He had sent so many of us.
Speaker 1: That's what that's what we say. Our relationship with Christ is all about. Is about a new beginning, and it's always about that new beginning starts with not trying to just put it out away and ignore that it ever happened, as they did at the R and C about twenty twenty. It's about confronting that and acknowledging as you point out mistakes so you don't make them again. But it's also that is absolutely necessary that we come to grips with the uncomfortable realities that we have in life, and that includes our own uncomfortable reality. So that is absolutely important, and that is what is missing from so many different things. People will just run from these problems and you how to confront them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and he's waiting, I think, for more people to real what this is about and to come to him. Ultimately, he wins and he knows what's going to happen and why we're all here. I think, you know, one time I heard I was backstage and I was watched doctor Zelenko go out. I was speaking after him, and he went out on stage and after the crowd came down, he said something really shocking. He said, we are living in the greatest time in history. And I thought, oh my god, doctor z how could you say that? You know, people are dying, the shots a whole bit and there was a pause, and then he said, because we are the enemy has revealed himself and we are about to see the light overcome the darkness.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 6: Unfortunately, about a month later he passed away from his cancer. But which I have theories about that's another topic. But I realized we're all here at this time, you know, in God's time, for this purpose. So everybody should try to find that purpose and look around you and see who you and what you can protect to help as many people of God's children to get to the other side. That's that's my whole feeling about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is an interesting time that we're living in. That's the old Chinese curse, you know, May you live in interesting times. But that means that there are there are opportunities for us in this type of situation. It is a time of testing. We always have tests that are being given to us, so we don't know what the purpose of it is. But really the purpose of the test is really to find out what you know about yourself, is to teach you about yourself. And you know, God knows everything about us. He does we need to know about ourselves, and that's really what kind of comes out of these tests. So it is a very difficult time. It's an important time for people who are going to just do their best. Anybody can be mistaken, but we just have to do our best to tell people what is true. If we see something that is out there, we need to warn them about it. That's what I appreciate you doing that and telling people honestly, regardless of how it's going to be received. You know, the truth is the truth, and we have to tell people about that.
Speaker 6: And I just want to say one lest thing in terms of warning, big, big, big warning, everybody. Please this mRNA. You've got Vance, you know, invested with Ramaswami, you know, Vivid, you know and Teal and all the hundreds and thousands of people investing billions into m RNA. It's not going anywhere. So get off of the pharmaceutical grid. Get off of the notion the old fashion. It's coming at us in a lot of different ways, and so we've got to be aware so we know what to protect ourselves from. And that's a whole other topic.
Speaker 1: I know, the other and of course Ramaswami was there in the Ohio with the wine, one of the worst of the governors, and he was there trying to put in a surveillance and tracking and things like that. So that's a whole other aspect of it that dovetails with all of this pandemic thing, is a surveillance and tracking and that all goes back to Peter Teel and Pallanteer and all the rest of the stuff. It's about surveillance, tracking, anticipating what people are going to do, manipulating them, punishing them in advance because they you know, kind of this pre crime thing. They called it anticipatory intelligence. It has been around for a while, but they're making it real. And the people who made it real and made a fortune off of it are the ones who are supporting Jade. Vance is very concerning. I'm very concerned.
Speaker 6: I'm Donald Trump. Don't keep him out because he's bringing them all together like he brought them all together in twenty twenty operational warp speed consolidating all the alphabet agencies that created this nightmare.
Speaker 1: That's right, yeah, yeah, second term is going to be pretty amazing. Tell people where they can find you, doctor Ruby.
Speaker 6: Well, I have my own show and coffee chats which are not as benign as they sound. They get a little deep into information on my rumble channel. It's rumble dot com forward slash Dr Jane Ruby, and I'm pretty active over on Twitter and Telegram, just trying to get the word out, get conversations going and things like that. So really, thank you so much, David. It's been an honor. You are one of my absolute favorites and go tos and almost it's been great being with you.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much as honored to have you on and great information and thanks for sticking your neck out there, even if you're going to good people throwing stuff at you. So thank you for what you do.
Speaker 8: Biased and false neoze has.
Speaker 1: Become all too common social media.
Speaker 7: First, unfortunately, the.
Speaker 11: Exactly and this is extremely dangerous to our democracy.
Speaker 10: This is extremely dangerous to our democracy.
Speaker 8: This is extremely dangerous to our democracy.
Speaker 12: This is extremely dangerous to our democracy.
Speaker 13: This is extremely dangerous to our democracy.
Speaker 9: This is extremely dangerous to our democracy.
Speaker 14: This is extremely dangerous to our democracy.
Speaker 15: This is extremely dangerous to our democracy.
Speaker 16: This is extremely dangerous to our democracy.
Speaker 1: Break free from the usual script with a David Knight Show, a fresh perspective bringing you genuine insights on current events. But if the show is going to stay on the air, we'll need your continued support, sharing the show, subscribe and even just hitting the like button all help. And if you found our show helpful, please consider donating and becoming a part of a community that values the truth because independent, listener funded news, untouched by corporate globalist agendas is extremely important to our liberties.
Speaker 17: A spot.
Speaker 1: All right, welcome back in Our guest is ken Block and the book is Disproven, my unbiased search for voter fraud and the Trump campaign the data that shows why he lost and how we can improve our elections. And we're going to spend a lot of time on election reform, not so much about litigating twenty twenty. He's got a lot to say. How did he get involved in this? Well? He is president of a software systems company, Simpatico, software engineer and entrepreneur specializes in database technologies and groundbreaking projects such as the country's first statewide debit card benefits system in Texas. He saved them billion dollars off of the fraud and waste and their snap programs. But as he said, he wasn't really interested in getting involved in politics, But sometimes we find that politics is interested in us. In the past decade, he's analyzed voter data from more than forty states. The few that he has yet to analyze do not provide their data to the public. He has served as an expert and legal challenges that involve voting data, vote to fraud, and election integrity. So we'll talk to him about all of these things and about what he has learned as he investigates us. What can we do to make sure that we have honest elections that are not going to be contested. Thank you for joining us.
Speaker 7: Sir, Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: It's very important because we've got a lot of people are very concerned about this, and rightfully so, a lot of people are ready to have a revolution if the candidate that they think should win does not win, and in a you know, equally divided country like this, half the people are pretty much feeling that way. I saw that your forward was written by Brad Raffinsburger, the Georgia Secretary of State that you know again over the weekend. I talked about this. At the beginning of the program. Trump was furious at Governor Kemp. I didn't talk about Raffensburger, but they have in the past, and so you know he is and I said this about him. I said, it's unfortunate that he is so focused on revenge that he can't be focused on even winning, let alone on reform. And so I want to talk about that. But before we get into what we can do for reform, tell us a little bit about your take on what happened in Georgia where you investigated.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's the idea that in states that are whisker close, and we have a bunch of them. We have Arizona, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan is not really whisker close, but close enough Nevada. The idea that if the election goes one way as opposed to another, that the only explanation for it must have been fraud is not an accurate way to depict what happened in these elections and in Georgia in twenty twenty, there are there's a ready explanation for what happened, and Georgia is maybe in a lot of ways the closest state that we have in terms of being evenly divided between Democrats and Republicans. The results of the twenty twenty election have been gone up and down and backwards and votes and sideways, and there really hasn't surfaced any credible claim of voter fraud that could be proven. And in my work for the Trump campaign, I was hired very specifically to do data analytics that would stand up in a court of law. My job was to find enough voter fraud to matter in one of the swing states, document it, and have it be so rock solid that when it got taken to court, the other side's experts wouldn't be able to tear it apart. That's sort of the gold standard when you're dealing with legal challenges to elections. You have to have a foundation of fact in which to be successful in court. And the simple fact of the matter is whether it was Georgia or any of the other swing states. While we found some voter fraud, we didn't find nearly enough to cover the margin of victory, and the margin of victory in Georgia was roughly twelve thousand votes, it was roughly eleven thousand votes in Arizona, roughly ninety thousand votes in Pennsylvania. And in none of those states did we find enough voter fraud to cover what those margins were. And that's just a plain statement of fact. There were so many election challenges that failed in the court system because the nature of their proof wasn't acceptable proof in courts of law, right, And that's.
Speaker 1: Just sort of a was there everybody talk about them taking their findings. I know that you were there to prepare the findings that they would use argue the case. But did they ever talk about taking the case instead of to a court to the legislature? Because I know, for these razor thin margin victory for a Biden for these states had Republican legislatures. Were they ever talking about presenting a case to the legislature to get them to acknowledge a Republican slate of electors officially, and then you would have had, as Thomas Massey talked about, as Pence talked about, as JD. Vans recently talked about, to have then a court case as to who gets to decide who the electors are. Is it going to be the governor and the executive branch? Is it going to be the legislative branch. Was there EVERYNY talk about taking the case to the legislatures?
Speaker 7: So I wasn't part of any strategy meetings inside the campaign. My job was incredibly focused, and I had thirty days to do what amounted to about a year's worth of work. So I was highly occupied and segmented away from everything else that was swirling around the campaign at the time. What I would say in general is that legislatures probably are not the best body to try to ascertain a very technical determination, which was did fraud occur and how did it occur? You know, many members of legislators don't have that in their background. So it would be my preference that if it's going to be contested, that it gets contested in a venue where they can handle highly technical presentations and digest the facts. And our court system does that all the time. Legislatures typically don't. So that's just from a process perspective, that's kind of where I'm at. In Georgia. There are three different data points that really helped document what really happened in Georgia, and I know that in a lot of conservative circles, Secretary of Raethenisberger is not well liked. But the data that he brought forward and can document has documented, and it's hard proof. He showed that about thirty thousand GOP presidential primary voters in Georgia in twenty twenty took pass on the general election. Those are lost presidential votes for President Trump, and he lost by fewer than twelve thousand votes. Now, those thirty thousand votes were probably moderate Republicans, call um rhinos, whatever you want to call them, who probably voted against Trump in the primary and then decided they couldn't they couldn't bear to vote in the general election. And there was another thirty thousand votes that Raefensberger brought forward and has the proof for that showed that the presidential selection was left blank, but all the down ticket Republicans received votes. And again that's a sort of symbolic protest votes by very likely middle of the road Republicans who liked down ticket gops but didn't like what was at the top of the ticket. And that's hard evidence to overcome, and there's really no credible fraud that you can look at that comes close to having the solidity of the numbers that Raffensberger brought forward that matches with my nationwide findings are and those are basically that Trump lost about two and a half percent support across the board everywhere in twenty twenty relative to twenty sixteen. And those are the rhinos. I'm pretty sure those are the rhinos who took a hike and left. It's not a lot of voters, but in a whisker close election, it was enough most.
Speaker 1: Probably people who were not too happy with what had happened the first part of twenty twenty. Let me ask you, you know, with the lockdowns and things like that, that kind of soured a lot of us on what was going on. But let me ask you about the vote by mail thing, because that was a function of the lockdown as well, and we'd never done that before. How did you audit or how did you view the vote by mail stuff?
Speaker 7: So we looked at the mail ballots, not so much from the process of mail ballots, were their changes to rules made to allow mail ballots to be changed, how mail ballots were used. My role in looking at them was did were dead votes cast by mail. Did people who voted by mail vote twice in two different places? It was the nature of what I was looking at was those sorts of things.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 7: It was really a remarkable period of time in a lot of different ways. And honestly, I think maybe had had we not had COVID, I actually believe there was a better than even money chance that President Trump would still be President Trump right now. I think COVID cost him dearly in this election. Did mail ballot use tip the balance? I don't think so, because I think anybody who was motivated to vote would have figured out how to vote one way or the other. Is were mail ballots used for in some nefarious way to were's massive mail ballot fraud happening? And I didn't see evidence of that. I mean, to commit mail ballot fraud, you're either going to steal someone's identity and vote as somebody else, or you're going to steal a deceased person's identity and do that. And we found a couple a dozen dead votes in most of the swing states. We found a couple one hundred duplicate votes across the swing states, and the campaign spared no expense on this. We exhaustively looked at every single mail ballot to ensure that the person in whose name that mail ballot was cast was among the living.
Speaker 1: So what do they do to cast about? Do they have to request it and is it mailed to them at an address or something? They just pick it up and then mail it in themselves. How did that?
Speaker 7: So what's really frustrating is it's different from state to state to state. We're going to get into that down the line. In many states, you have to fill out a mail ballot application, mail it in, they verify your signature, and then when the time is right, they'll mail you a ballot that you then return.
Speaker 1: That's like the absentee ballot process that we've had for a very long time, right right, Yeah.
Speaker 7: A few states and this goes this happened before COVID States like California and Oregon and Colorado interestingly, have moved to entirely conducting their elections by mail. They send out mail ballots to everybody, and if you don't want to vote by mail, you have to take extraordinary actions to opt out of voting by mail and instead to vote in a different way. So we had a mix of those different things. Many states made voting by mail easier in twenty twenty, the hardest state in the country to vote by mail is I believe it's Louisiana that has a very strict usage in terms of who can use it under what circumstances, So it's all over the map. I didn't see any artisan slant to the mail ballot fraud that we did find. It was pretty evenly divided by Democrats, Republicans, independents. And that's been the case of all the voter fraud I've documented over the years. I have yet to find a form of voter fraud where when it happens, it's just sort of a bipartisan activity.
Speaker 1: How would you audit a situation to find out if somebody was voting for dead person? And I asked because a friend of my brother in laws in twenty twelve in North Carolina, they have at least at that time, they had the longest voting period of any state, and there was no picture ID, so you could just walk in and give them you could vote early, and when you went to vote, you just give them a name and address, and there was no validation of that with even a driver's license and so on. Election day, this friend of my brothers brother in law goes in and to regually gives them his name in address, and he said, you've aready voted, and so is this other person that you're addressing. He said, well, that's my mom. She's been dead for several years. So how do you audit that to know if that is happening in Georgia for example.
Speaker 7: Well, so in twenty twenty, the Trump campaign had us process every single mail ballot voter in the swing stage. There was about thirty one million of them.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 7: We process them through a data vendor who matches up the voter with their social Security number, and then using the social Security number, you can look at something called the Social Security Death Master File, which is the soci Security Administration tracks everybody who dies. So we use that mechanism thirty one million times for every mail ballot that was cast. Why did you find election? Like I said, you know, we found a couple at most a couple a dozen in each swing state, not nearly enough to matter. I did predict because I had done an analysis in Pennsylvania about a month before the election. I found a couple of recently registered dead voters, and I predicted that those would become mail ballot fraud, and they did.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, Now, you you did your research, you presented your findings to the Trump campaign and who had hired you, to their attorneys, and you also reported to Mark Meadows all of your results. Is that correct?
Speaker 7: Yeah? So I didn't speak directly to Mark Meadows, the lawyer who hired me and who basically was my point person throughout this whole thing, Alex Cannon. He the basic premise of what I did two different things. I looked for duplicate votes, I looked for dead voters. And then the campaign used my company to help vet every claim of voter fraud that came their way, and there were a lot of them from outside of the campaign asking He asked us to vet them, determine whether they were true or not before they would consider taking those claims into court. So they were operating in a very careful, methodical way. They asked us to review about twenty different claims of fraud. Some of them came in through folks like Sidney Powell and John Eastman. Others came through academics, just random people out there who did their own research. And every one of the twenty different claims that we looked at, we were able to show why it was wrong. When we wrapped things up towards the end of November, Cannon took the summation of everything that we had done and went to Mark Meadows and told Meadows that when it came to vot voter fraud, we looked pretty exhaustively at it. All the claims we looked at were false and we couldn't find enough voter fraud to have changed the outcome in any election.
Speaker 1: And when did when was that presented? What was the date that roughly that you presented that stuff?
Speaker 7: Well, so I didn't do a presentation to anybody. Every one of the claims I looked at had its own email and documentation, and all that landed on Cannon's desk. Cannon took that all together and went and talked to Meadows, I believe, right at the end of November, and gave him the summation of everything.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right. And so it was December the fourteenth that the electoral colleges, you know, the people that were selected the elector the site of electors from each party that had won, submitted their votes on December fourteenth, January the sixth was a formal acceptance of all that stuff. But everybody presented that stuff on December fourteenth, so they knew the end of November. They knew a couple of weeks before the Electoral College voted. Uh, and then again about another about I guess six weeks or so before the January the sixth thing they had those results in. What did you think about the stop the Steel stuff? You mentioned that that you debunked fraud claims while I was advancing to stop the steel initiative. Tell us a little bit about that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, so as I looked at everything, I wasn't aware usually of where the claims came from. I was able to piece a lot of it together afterwards. So, you know, for the from the Sydney Powell John Eastman perspective, I didn't know that the claims that I found were false, that they brought forward came from them until about a year ago. Really, so uh, it's the you know, the whole problem would stop the steal and with a lot of so many people believe firmly that the election was stolen, but that belief is based upon a set of facts that's at best really really squishy right. What I mean by that is the facts on which the claims are being made that everybody is grabbing onto and says it was stolen can't possibly ever stand up in court, usually for a really basic reason, because that reason is it's more usually it's hearsay evidence. What I mean by that, hearsay is often defined as he said, she said type stuff, right, And our courts don't allow that kind of evidence on which to convict somebody because someone can easily be lying about that right. The court systems want to see fact based evidence that can be double and triple checked, hard facts, and most of most of the evidence that people are being presented as evidence that the election was stolen is squishy evidence. It's not the kind of evidence that you could take to court and win. And that, to me is really something that I have a problem with because you know, I'm a data guy. I take data to court, and my data survives legal scrutiny, right, So if you can't find data that survives legal scrutiny, I think it's sketchy to start bringing forward data that can't and then using that information to really get people amped up about what happened in our election. I do not believe that the election was stolen. I believe that the election in twenty twenty was lost.
Speaker 1: I was very skeptical of it from the very beginning. Actually, you know, when I worked at info Wars, I had a show there and two days after the election, Steve Achenet came on and said that there had that it was a sting that they had blockchain watermark ballots that had somehow come out of the federal government at some central location. But the key thing that was obviously provable was he said, two days after the election, So we got twenty thousand National Guard that are out there resting these people who rig the election. Now, that obviously was true, and that wasn't going to go down that path. So we had all kinds of stuff, But it was so many people. Even weeks after that, when there was absolutely no evidence of any National Guard troops or any arrests or whatever, they were still pushing that. So I can imagine that somebody saying, yeah, we got pictures of or I know personally about somebody's stuff in a ballot box. That's going to be much more believable than the other stuff that the people were fighting about and willing to go to the mat to say, yes, there is some secret war that is going on, maybe in Germany, maybe some places in the United States where people are actually you know, fighting and going to war over this. It really was a strange situation. One more thing I'd like to talk about before we start talking about how to reform this stuff, and that is the exit polls, which have kind of come in to play again with this as well. In election the State Department has always used Edison Research, which is the exit polling organization here in the United States, and they say that and they use them in other countries as well, and they say that if the difference between Edison Researches exit polls and the official results are more than five points away from each other, that looks like it's a rigged election. Now it's just one particular company, and of course that company can be rigged as well. We don't know about their integrity, but it is the company that is used for the exit polls by all of the media organizations in the United States. They typically don't give us I've never seen them give us a total and say, well, here's what they say the total is, and compare that to what the reported votes were they'll give you demographic cross tabulations. You know, how many men or how many women or this or that voted for this candidate. But was there ever any talk about looking at the exit polls anything about that.
Speaker 7: So I didn't know it at the time, but I learned of this about a year and a half ago. The Trump campaign commissioned their top polster to conduct exit polls in the twenty twenty election in the Swing States. That poster's name is Tony Fabrizio. And just to be fully transparent, I'm a two time candidate for governor here in Rhode Island and in my run in twenty fourteen as a Republican, Fabrizio was my poster as well. So I'd just like to put that out there because I'm talking about him, and I just didn't want to do that without disclosing that. Fabrizio conducted a thirty thousand interview exit poll across all the Swing states, and he created an internal campaign document that leaked, and that document made its way to politico dot com, so anyone can find it there. But what he determined was that one out of six votes voters that they spoke with were disaffect did Republicans who chose to vote against Trump in that twenty twenty race. Another one out of six voters were brand new voters motivated to vote against Trump because of COVID. So that's that's a full third of the voters that they had identified were strongly against Trump for different sets of reasons. So exit polls are typically taken to the bank type things, right, They're usually considered to be pretty accurate, and I've not ever heard of somebody manipulating the results of an exit pole. I don't know much, hardly anything at all about what's going on down invent In, Venezuela right now, other than it's a messy So.
Speaker 1: It's another one of these things, right, So that kind of gives us a lead into some of the things that we do about how to how to fix this based on your insights. But I think that's very important. I think it's very interesting that the Trump campaign did his own exit polls, and they didn't present that data, so presumably that data was not favorable to them, didn't Did you am I mistaken? Did you debate Lindell on this? Mike Lindell, I.
Speaker 7: Did, he and I appeared on a YouTube channel about a month ago and with a host named David Pacman, And yeah, we had about a forty five minute conversation about voter fraud and what is there, what's not there, and even we got into a little bit the things that we need to do to fix things.
Speaker 1: And I know that he held a press conference at one point in time and Steve Bannon was there, a whole bunch of people, and Steve Bannon was just fed up. He said, well, we were told that he had receipts, and he goes, he didn't have any receipts, really, etcetera. Does he have any receipts yet?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: This evidence free, right, that's very interesting. It really is sad to see. But let's talk talk about what we can do to fix the election system based on what you have seen and your opinions about it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so I think this is the most important thing to talk about. I mean, twenty twenty is long gone and it's in the rear mirror. There's nothing that we can do at this point to alter the course of what's going to happen in twenty twenty four. It's going to be very very similar, I believe, to what we experienced in twenty twenty, it may be almost virtually identical. I wouldn't be surprised if the outcome is exactly the same, because the basic same setup is there that we had four years ago. The way we conduct our elections in this country is the way we've done it for hundreds of years, and it no longer makes any sense, and it causes us some real problems. And the biggest set of problems that we have is that different states, and many times different counties in the same state, conduct the same election differently. They have different rules, they have different regulations, they have different hardware. And I'll give you just a simple example of how these differences can actually affect the outcome of a specific vote. What do you think happens if you vote early but then die before election day? Does your vote count or does your vote not count?
Speaker 1: I would think that it would count.
Speaker 7: Depends on where you live, depends yeah. Yeah, So in Michigan it does not count. And in twenty twenty, the state of Michigan invalidated about thirty five hundred votes by voters who voted early and then passed away before election day. In Pennsylvania, if you vote earlier then pass away before the election your vote does count. So some of the votes that people identified as to ceised votes actually counted, because in Pennsylvania that's not in an illegal situation. As long as you cast the vote while you're alive. If you happen to then pass away before election day, in Pennsylvania, the vote still counts. So it becomes you can see how just that one scenario clauses a voter that we imagine is in this situation to have a very different experience as a dead voter in Michigan as it does opposed to Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this question before we move on, because when you get these ballots in, I mean, what kind of records do you have to look at a vote, an early vote by mail ballot to know that this person voted that ballot and voted it at that date. You know, if they're going to count it if the person is now dead, but they you know, to know that the person made this a vote before they died. How do you do you have how do you audit that? What kind of information do they have in terms of auditability? Do they know the postmark date and the person name on the ballot.
Speaker 7: So they had postmark dates, they have names and addresses on the ballot application, which also goes on to the envelope that your mail ballot gets put into as you mail it back. In The trick is getting that information and being able to determine with certainty whether or not that voter is dead and alive or alive. And most people who do these analysis aren't able to arrive at an answer that is rock solid for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a big problem Pennsylvania. You know, whereas that it's okay if they did it and then died, how do you determine that. That's tough, right right?
Speaker 7: Well? I pointed out to the state of Pennsylvania through lawyers that I was doing some work for in October of twenty twenty two registered voters who were dead clearly deceased, identified them and because they had registered in the last month back in September of twenty twenty, I said, these will become very likely fraudulent votes. The state didn't do anything about those voters. They did, in fact vote by mail as deceased voters, and it was only after the election that the people behind those votes were contacted, arrested, and they pled guilty to election crimes for casting fraudginal votes. It's really hard. In fact, it's so hard to identify whether or not someone is living or dead. I think that the only reasonable thing to do is to probably allow the votes as long as you're alive when you cast the vote. I think that the vote should count because it's just so hard for states to determine otherwise inside a crazy window of time where they're trying to do a lot of other things, you know. And again, we only were able to do what we did in terms of identifying deceased registered voters because the Trump campaign basically provided an unlimited pile of money that we were able to spend to do so accurately.
Speaker 1: I guess that's really the issue, you know, in terms of how do you validate that? And I guess the key issue is that people have to have trust in the election, and so it seems to me like there needs to be different ways that they can have either transparency and have the ballots retained. I know that in Texas it was kind of a standard procedure, even though it was in the constitution that a fact simile image of the ballot had to be retained. You had the guy who was in charge of the Board of Elections would send out a statement to all of the counties saying you don't have to retain it, and they would not retain it in a lot of these counties, and so that made the auditing process really difficult. But I think maybe you know a lot of people who are looking at let's just go simple, let's go to handcounted ballots. We know that people can always stuff stuff, but if you've got hand county ballots and you got observers from both sides, it seems to me like you need to have something like that where people can have some confidence that the fraud has been kept to a minimum, that there's been eyes on this, that they have have done that. What do you think about that? What are your recommendations in terms of paper ballots. I know that's a big paper chase, but what would you say about that?
Speaker 7: Well? I think, for sure, when you vote, the vote should be on a paper ballot so that you have a physical representation of what happened, so that you can go back and analyze. Any machine that allows you to vote electronically without paper ballot backup, I think is a terrible idea and we shouldn't be there for sure, let's use Maricopa County, Arizona as sort of approving ground for whether or not it's reasonable to count by hand all the ballots. So Maricopa has roughly one and a half million voters that vote and its elections. On your typical Maricopa County ballot, there's anywhere between twenty and thirty different races on that ballot. It just depends on the year and where you are in the cycle of different things, which means that in your typical election year Amercopa, you have to if you're going to count by hand, you have to tally up twenty to thirty million different distinct votes across all the different races that are there. That is a phenomenally large amount of votes, and no human counting effort will ever be anywhere near as accurate as a machine count can be. The problem and the worry about the machines is that they can be hacked, that they can be programmed maliciously before the election, that kind of thing. And I look at what the casino industry does and brought them in my background, I've done a lot of work in the gaming industry over the years, many many many casino management systems have defensive software built into every one of those slot machines so that they know if the software deviates from what it should be. And I won't get into the technical details of it, but it's something that you can absolutely do, and it's something that you can absolutely bring forward into the election machine software. We have the ability to know with confidence what software is running on those machines, and we should be using it. And as I said to Mike, Lindell is one of the big, big pushers of we need to be counting by hand. We need to be counting by hand. And what I'll say is, first of all, there's just no way that you can count thirty million votes accurately by hand. First of all, it would take forever to do that right. You would need an army of people conducting the count. And then you know, human beings make mistakes in that whole thing. It's just it is too big a job, I think to do it, to do it manually. And as I said to Mike, I said, Mike, the problem is you're talking about squishy reasons to count the mallets by hand, but you actually haven't pointed out something that is an actual risk that's happened that justifies making such a big change. So should we harden our machines one hundred percent? And we should have federal guidelines that all the machines have to adhere to so that we can have some confidence that they have not been hacked, and that the software that they're running has been vetted and is working the way it needs to, and all that kind of thing. That's technology that's already in place. I just don't see how. I mean, if you or I were to sit down and start tallying votes on a ballot, maybe we could tally if it worked really fast, five hundred votes an hour, right, maybe? I mean, you know, and now think about thirty getting to thirty million votes five hundred votes an hour at a time. This tells you how big the number is. The number is probably sixty thousand hours of work to get that done in Maricopa. And I don't think going back to the Stone age for how we count votes is going to be a workable answer for us in this modern age.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's again, you know, when we look at the electronics stuff, and I always talk about, and I've shown several times an example going back to the late nineteen nineties early two thousands, we have local college professors bring some kids in. They say, well, let's take over this machine here, and they put a virus on there that tilts everything according to their predetermined ratios and then erases itself. And so you know, the vulnerability there, I guess is whether or not it's connected to the internet. Uh, and whether or not somebody can reprogram it with you know, by putting a thumb drive on there and installing some software. How do you guard against that type of thing, that kind of custody of the machine, for example, So you.
Speaker 7: Know, the physical the in the same way that slot machines have tremendous physical security around them in terms of surveillance, both electronic and people watching. Uh, it's the same thing with with voting machines. The sensitive areas of the voting machine should be in on the back of the machine where nobody is allowed.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 7: So if you're putting a USB key in the front of the machine and someone I can close the you know, they can close the curtains and then plug something in. I mean, that's that's that's a violated rule one on one of physical security. You know, it's it's there are for those who understand machine security and how to make sure that the software that should be in there is in there. It's all, that's all a solvable problem.
Speaker 1: It really is, and it's part of your auditing. Did you have videotapes of the physical security situation?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 7: No, we were strictly focused on the data the uh they wanted me on, the hard data that was going that they were hoping was going to be able to go to court. I didn't get involved in any one specific local issue, and for sure I didn't get into any hearsay claims of any kind there was There wasn't the time to get into that. You know, Look, there are year a lot of people talk about election integrity and I am a huge proponent of election integrity and making sure that the data for our elections is as clean as it can be. And one of the problems with having the states do their own voter registration maintaining their voter roles differently from each other is you end up with some states that do a really good job at it, and you do you have some states that do an absolutely terrible job at it, and the terrible side of things, I'm going to offer up two states New Jersey and New York. In New Jersey in twenty twenty, there were roughly twenty five thousand voters registered who had a year of birth of eighteen hundred, which, if you do the math, you realize that there's just no way that any human being in twenty twenty had a birthdate of eighteen hundred. And of those twenty five thousand registered voters with a birth date of eighteen hundred, eight thousand cast votes in twenty twenty. Now, some of your listeners are going to be like, holy moly, that's voter fraud. It's probably not what happens in a lot of different computer systems, and this is happening in New Jersey system. If they don't have a data berth for a voter, they stick eighteen hundred in there as a placeholder. They didn't have anything else. So eight thousand voters in New Jersey cast votes in twenty twenty. That state election officials don't know when those voters were born. Now that's a problem all by itself, and it's one that election officials in New Jersey still haven't fixed. They have really really dirty data, right, and you see all kinds of different ways that dirty data can impact registered voters and ultimately can even impact whether people should be voting or not. Right. I think in New Jersey you might find maybe some of those eight thousand voters shouldn't have been voting for some reason, but the state can't identify who those voters are. You have to know someone's data birth to be able to identify them using data, and New Jersey can't do that. New York has a very similar problem and some worse ones. And I don't want to get too far into it, but there are millions of votes that happen in New York State in twenty twenty by voters that they cannot identify because those voters don't have a social Security number of driver's license on file with election. That's an extraordinary thing, and it's a huge problem for New York election officials because they can't possibly maintain the data in their system without having that information. That's just two examples. When you move from one state to another, some states are able to track down the movement and cancel the registration for when somebody moves from state to state. A lot of other states cannot, and so we end up with people with duplicate registrations. We end up sometimes with people with four or five duplicated registrations. There's all manner of stuff like that that's happening. And for me, as a technology professional, I can't stand the fact that our elections depend on data that at times can be extraordinarily dirty. And we have the techechnology and the means to fix this, and I think it's criminal that we don't.
Speaker 1: And of course we've got a lot of jurisdictions where they want to give the vote to even non citizens. So I mean it's like there's this whole spectrum of what is out there. So, in your opinion, how do we what's the best way to fix this? I mean, do you have to have some kind of a national standard and some kind of inspectors. I mean, I think one of the reasons we have the kind of system that we've got is because there was an aversion to centralizing things because if you centralize things, now you've got one point that you can corrupt or you can infiltrate, and now you've got the entire system. So there's a danger in centralization as well. How would this work out?
Speaker 7: So leaving any ideology out of my answer, as a technologist. The only sane way to conduct our federal elections is with a federal voter registration database. If we got rid of the fifty different implementations of the voter registration that we have right now. In fact, it's way more than fifty. Most large states make the responsibility of elections at the county level, and so in many ways we have as many as four thousand or five thousand different election systems that all do things a bit differently from each other technologically speaking, the right answer, and we would eliminate most of the voter integrity issues that we suffer from if we had a federalized voter registry. I understand with states' rights and a whole bunch of either ideological arguments or even the security argument of well, you know, if you have just one, you know what happens. I don't believe that the voting should happen on a federal level with just one system, but I do believe that the voter registration should be done that way. So if somebody hacks a voter registration system, and by the way, how many counties do you know that have high quality data employees working for them technologists?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 16: Uh?
Speaker 7: The lower down we pushed the conduct of our elections. I believe the more likely it is that those the county level is where it's most likely that you can see successful hacking, because they just don't have the technological expertise that you need, as you would as you move your move your way up the chain to state level technologists and ultimately federal level technologists. Uh.
Speaker 1: And of course we've also seen I've also seen the CIA and the n s A and the FBI and as well, from the top to the bottom is vulnerable. So you know, it's a real quite, it's a real quandary.
Speaker 7: So you know, voter registration in a lot of ways is less. Uh, the danger of a hack there is lower than the danger of a hack to an actual election system that conducts the process of our election. Right right, So I don't believe I believe it would be wrong to have federalized voting. I only talk about the voter registration with an eye towards the cleanest data that we can have. Uh, you know, we live, we live in it. We live in a in a society, in an age where there probably isn't a computer system anywhere that's hardened well enough to prevent someone who's really determined to get at it to get at it. Uh, you have to watch it really carefully, and you have to see what. You have to have the surveillance systems in place to know when it's happening and to stop it before it goes. You can put that sort of stuff in front of a system like the If we were to do a federalized voter registration system, I think that that system should all have biometrics on it. You know, we use social security numbers as the most sensitive identifier we have. Right, if you're working at a job, you have to supply your social Security number. It's how you file your taxes, all this stuff. You have to give a social Security number to any banks that you want to open up bank accounts with. And the problem is hackers have every one of our social security numbers, all of them, right, They've been hacked so many times it's no longer secure. I think we should replace social security numbers with a new identifier. We're the only first world country that doesn't have a national identifier.
Speaker 1: Well, what happens if you do a biometric and somebody steals your your database. Now they're stolen your face. What do you do. I mean, if they steal your pass code or something, you get a new one to go get plastic surgery or to vote again, what do you do with that? To me, that's a big issue. And of course, you know, when we look at equating, you know a lot of us have very very strong concerns about you know, creating a centralized state where we have to have some kind of a centralized ID. You know, that kind of flows into a CBDC type of scenario and other other concerns about a global ID, and so that that gets a lot a lot of people to take the safety off their gun when you start talking about that, Dimathe.
Speaker 7: No, I get it, I get it. But if your concern is election integrity, the biggest threat to integrity is the way we currently conduct the election. I mean, that's that's just a simple statement of fact.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, and you know, as unwieldy as it is, you know, when they ran elections in Iraq, what they did was they did on one day and you know, they couldn't tell these people are legitimate if they'd walked across the border, but they could keep them from voting multiple times. And so you would go in and you'd vote on paper, and then you would get this indelible stain on your thumb that's going to be there for the rest of the day, so that you couldn't vote again. If we go ultra crude like that, I know it's a big hassle to count this stuff, but I mean, if people really wanted a system, they would invest the time in terms of maybe volunteering or something like that. I know that's idealistic, but I mean, why not go ultra low tech one day and the purple thumb?
Speaker 7: I mean, how many elections that way? Do you hear stories about a whole bunch of ballots being stuffed anyway?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 7: Even people have inkstained hands, that doesn't handle the physical security of the actual ballot box sitting there. You know, Look, I live in a state where it wasn't all that long ago where some elected officials were arrested driving around with a bunch of absentee ballots in the trunks of their cars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, and we saw that going back to the nineteen sixties, or reports of people driving around with the voting machines in the back of their car and that type of thing. You're always going to have that I guess the thing for me personally, and I've talked about this, I said, because what scares me about the computerized voting is that if you're able to hack the actual voting system, you know, different from the from the ID stuff, but if you're able to hack the actual voting system that gives you access from a remote area to be able to manipulate things across the country, or you can manipulate from the top of the ballot to the bottom of the ballot. I mean once you get if you get in there, the payoff is so incredibly large that it really is a big honeypot, you know, for people. In terms of the allure, I think, no.
Speaker 7: No, differently than casino systems, right, and in a lot of ways, the you know, rigging a casino machine to walk out the door with a million dollars in cash, in a lot of ways is probably a bigger prize and than most other things. And the industry has dealt with that threat. We can deal with the threat of the hacking and the cyber attacks on election systems, We really can. It really comes down to a question of will and money. But I don't know how we don't insist that the same protections that go into slot machines aren't already in most of the machines that conduct our elections. I know some of the machines that conduct our elections do have this in there. They all should have it, and if we have that, I think we can all rest a bit easier about it.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a good analogy. I guess we'll end on that. I think that there's many analogies that could be drawn between the electoral system and the casino. The house always wins, I think in both cases. But that is very interesting, and I'm sure I haven't had a chance to read your book. I didn't get a copy of it yet because I wanted to get you on quickly, but I'm sure it is very interesting. I think people be interested to see what you found that people are still talking about, and more importantly, what does that portend for the election that's coming up now and I guess maybe about ninety days or something like that, and what can we do. Certainly there's not going to be a thing that we can do to fix it between now and then, but it gives us some idea of what we can still expect. But then we really do need to take I think one thing. Everybody agrees that we need to do something to make the electoral system more trustworthy, that people have a confidence that their vote is counted and counted accurately. I think that is a paramount importance, and so it's very I'm glad to see that you wrote a book about your experience with that. And again, the book is disproven my unbiased search for voter fraud for the Trump campaign and the data that shows why he lost and how we can improve our elections. And by the way, you can find this at kenblock dot com. There's a link there to buy the book and you can get information about it. There. Anything else you'd like to tell us about the book before we run out of time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, look, the back of the book is the most important part of the book. Fixing our elections is patriotic, it's mission critical. It's the most important thing. Michael Lindell and I disagreed about the outcome of the elections, but we were in sync on the need to make changes to make things happen better. I've spoken to Republican secretaries of state, I've spoken to Democratic secretaries of state. There is a lot of over agreement overlap in agreement on some of the things that we should be doing to make our elections better. And we need to move beyond where we're at in terms of our discussions of elections and looking backwards and dealing with whatever happens here in November. To move forward, we need to have an adult conversation about making our elections better and get in to it and taking this moment in time to really improve things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, And it's not just that we would like to get the right answers, but I mean, in this time of polarization, Uh, if we don't have trustworthy elections, I'm very concerned that the you know, the civil war over it or something like that. A lot of talk about that on both sides, and so, uh, it's it's having something that you trust, that you can audit that is that is really key. So again, you've got the second half of your book is about your recommendations for how to do that from somebody who is an expert on auditing it. And you've seen the tricks that can be pulled, and so that is no system is going to be perfect. Any system can be infiltrated and has its own flaws and so the question is what do we do to try to minimize that and mitigate those risks. So thank you so much for the work that you do. And again you can find this at kenblock dot com and the book is disproven. Thank you so much, sir, appreciate it.
Speaker 7: Thanks.
Speaker 3: Hearing of biased and false news has all too common on social media.
Speaker 7: More learning.
Speaker 11: First, unfortunately, exactly, and this is extremely dangerous to our democracy.
Speaker 10: This is extremely dangerous to our democracy.
Speaker 8: This is extremely dangerous to our democracy.
Speaker 12: This is extremely dangerous to our democracy.
Speaker 13: This is extremely dangerous to our democracy.
Speaker 9: This is extremely dangerous to our democracy.
Speaker 14: This is extremely dangerous to our democracy.
Speaker 15: This is extremely dangerous to our democracy.
Speaker 16: This is extremely dangerous to our democracy.
Speaker 1: Break free from the usual script with a David Knight Show a fresh perspective bringing you genuine insights on current events. But if the show is going to stay on the air, we'll need your continued support. Sharing the show, subscribing and even just hitting the like button all help. And if you found our show helpful, please consider donating and becoming a part of a community that values the truth. Because independent, listener funded news untouched by corporate globalist agendas is extremely important to our liberties.
Speaker 17: Pop Pop Pop Pop Taata Papa Papa Papa Poppo pop.
Speaker 1: All right, we're back, and I wanted to talk to Lisa Hanson, who was kind enough to come on and tell us her story about what happened to her as a small business person during the lockdown under a kind of medical martial law and a governor who was one of the worst tyrants there. The vice presidential candidate for the Democrats now Tim Walls, and I want people to remember what happened during this They want to flush this down in the memory hole, but they want to do that because they want to bring it back. We have to remember what happened and say never again. Lisa is a wife, mother, and grandmother. She married her high school sweetheart at the age of eighteen and never looked back, she says. Lisa and her husband have eight beautiful children and by the end of the year they will have eighteen grandchildren. Congratulations, that's wonderful. They've owned and operated businesses for well over thirty years. They know what they're doing. Most businesses, if they're going to fail, they fail within the first five years. You've done this for thirty years, So thank you for joining us. Lisa, I appreciate you coming on and telling us your story.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Tell us a bit about your business. Well, thank you, and thank you for what you're doing, and thank you for coming on and talking to people, because it's important we don't forget this. Tell people a little bit about what your business was like before the so called pandemic.
Speaker 3: Oh man, it was a thriving business. It was located right in the heart of the historical downtown part of Albert Lee, Minnesota, and a thriving business. I say that because it was a well loved business, not only by the locals of the area, but we did a specialty coffee, special tea, sandwiches, pastries, specialty even so I would say specialty wine because we had some great selection of wine and beers, and a lot of fun. We had, you know, a little night life going on. We had live music. We just had the whole gamut of a really great vibe and a great experience for people just to kind of come in, turn it off and just sit and enjoy great business. I know that it was a well loved business, and I know that it is missed only because I have people still stop me on the street saying, we really miss your restaurants so great. It was kind of always a dream of mine and my husband's, and we kind of modeled our business after some of the European bistros that we have visited as we've had the opportunity to travel. So great, little business, A lot of fun, that's great. A lot of hard work, a lot of hard work, a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: Now you poured a lot of work, poured a lot of money into it. You knew the people that were there, and that's characteristic of small mom and pop businesses. That's the way we ran our business as well. We got I know, the customers on a regular basis that would come in and of course you you know, were in an area there was a tourist area, so you had a lot of people would pass through there and then all of a sudden, you're declared non essential. And that was one of the things that really bothered me that happened to us. Once during a major storm, they allowed walmarts open up, but they declared us to be non essential, and they sent the police around to shut us down when we opened up. And to me, one of the key things that really bothered me about this whole lockdown is how they would say that the big Wall Street companies, the big big box companies that trade their stock on Wall Street, they're essential, like the walmarts. But all the mom and pops are not essential because most of the mom and pops are going to be involved in service businesses. And so they came after the restaurants, and they came after the nail salons and the barbershops and all the rest of this stuff that were in service businesses and said you're non essential and we're going to shut you down. They came after Main Street while they protected Wall Stree and they called us non essential. So what was it like when this all rolled out? What happened?
Speaker 3: And in contrast, Governor Walls shut down all those businesses that you just mentioned. And in contrast, he allowed the big box stores to stay open, the liquor stores and the strip clubs because they were essential all of.
Speaker 1: These business Churches are churches are no?
Speaker 3: Oh no, He shut the churches down, He shut the schools down. It went on and on, and it was what was it?
Speaker 9: Life?
Speaker 3: Urs? It was shocking. You know, we've never been through anything like this in our time in this country, which has been from birth, so we've never seen anything like this. It was shocking. The state of Minnesota, I think, took the path of you know, communism. There's no doubt about that. The governor had no right or authority, I should say, to do what he did, but yet he did it, and he got away with it. It still has gotten away with it. There's been no accountability for that, and there should have been. There was a lot of I believe that he has acted criminally. The governor has acted criminally, and he should be he should be prosecuted.
Speaker 1: I agree, Yeah, I agree. And the problem is that they're not doing it because everybody was on board with it, you know, everybody. It was the democratic governors, and yet I look at what happened with the wine in Ohio. He is one of the worst ones as well. He's a Republican. And they had practiced this for twenty years. The first one of these Germ Games two months before nine to eleven. Then they put out the model state legislation for the states to enact to give themselves the power because they didn't want to directly order it from Washington. Instead, they you know, Trump financed the money and when people were really up against it and had lost jobs and lost were losing businesses and everything. He tries to paper it over and assuage their anger by putting out the PPP and the Cares Act. How did that help? Did that help you out?
Speaker 3: We were hanging on by a thread and we had really you know, used up all of our resources as owners. And the second shutdown came along. In the first shutdown happened in March of twenty twenty. Then the second shutdown came around twenty twenty. Now keep in mind we were never fully opened by the governor's governor Dictator Wallas's word. So in all the while from March all the way up to November of the second full shutdown on these particular non essential businesses, we we realized.
Speaker 6: This is not right.
Speaker 3: He does not have the authority. As we started digging in and learning because David, unlike you, I have just started learning and becoming aware of my eyes opening in the really being opened in the last you know, four years or so and shocking experience, trying to wrap our heads around everything that we believed, almost everything that we believed was a lie. Yes, so that it just your eyes continue to be open and at the time, what do you do with that? You know, when we were going through this in twenty twenty, we we did consent because we didn't know what else to do, to be honest with you, until the second full shutdown came for dine in restaurants being one of the businesses that was shut down. Ours was a ninety ninety five percent dining in company, and there's no way that we could have survived. We didn't really survive. We were hanging on by a thread, and not even really that. I told my husband, I said, if he does this again, if he goes, if he shuts us down completely, if he shuts us down at all any more than what we already are, and we're almost done anyway, We're almost down of business because we've exhausted everything we've got. Right, you know how that works. You've got to have revenue coming in to be able to you know, pay your bills, pay your employees, and advance the business.
Speaker 1: Right, So let's talk about how it rolled out, you know, because did he roll us out kind of gradually and iteratively like any of this?
Speaker 3: So how did he roll Yeah, it was it was two weeks shut down, one hundred percent. No nobody can come in your business right two weeks, but the two weeks turned into two and one half months. Wow, and then he back started backing off. Okay, you can be seventy five percent open. Okay, you can be fifty percent open, twenty five percent. Then when November came, then it was full full board. You know, you're one hundred percent shut down. Again. You can do take out, carry out delivery right, all of those, but you can't do any dying ins and again for most businesses, and none of it made any sense.
Speaker 1: No, no, I did not even with their with their you know, if you completely buy into their pandemic narrative, their virus narratives or relative none of it made any sense. In Finally, and uh, you know when you talk about a business like a restaurant and it similar to the type of business we were in, you know that most of your business is going to happen like Friday nights and Saturdays and stuff like that. So if they cut you down to fifty percent at your peak hours, you still can't cover what is happening. You know, it isn't evenly distributed. It's all clumped into the weekends and things like that. So if they limit your maximum capacity. They can put you out of business pretty easily, right and think about it.
Speaker 3: Back in November of twenty twenty, pretty much the rest of the country was opened up, and Walls was still shutting us down. Obviously, there were other places that were still dealing with shutdowns as well lockdowns, but Minnesota we were completely done with this, and I told my husband, I said, we have two choices we can we either Choice number one would be to shut down, close our business. Excuse me for us to close our dream business and to walk away done and figure out how to pay off the debt. You know, even though we were not turning any revenue, so close our doors forever. Or Option number two was to open up fully because why not we have that right. There was no law. I did not violate any laws. I'm a law abiding I'm a law biding citizen, a law biding grammar, and so no laws were broken, and so we decided we took option number two. With the help of an organization in Minnesota that put together a plan of action. I thought it was a very solid plan. They invited all businesses that wanted you to open up together on the same day. I thought it was a great plan and here's what you know. They gave suggestions on how this would be, how we would orchestrate this. And if you get the call from the state, which you likely will, you're going to here. Here's what we suggest that you say. And so anyway, the plan rolled out, we got on board. I forget the exact date, December, I apologize.
Speaker 1: But what other should other businesses? Did other businesses join with you?
Speaker 2: Just?
Speaker 1: Good? Good? Did they?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Tell us what happened then when you opened up?
Speaker 3: Right right? So just a bit of a backstory, there was about two hundred other businesses that said, yeah, we want to do this. They should have been two thousand easily, but there was two hundred. We all opened up.
Speaker 6: It was it was.
Speaker 3: Marketed, for lack of better term, that we were opening. So people, if you were in favor of supporting these businesses here they are, go support them, go patronize them. Which it was amazing. We had so much support coming from all over the state and other states as well there to support us on that first day and that whole week after, and then it just continued. So what happened though, David, and this was the fail two hundred businesses approximately two hundred give or take signed up to get on board about within twenty four hours after there were only ten of us were still open. Everybody else had consented to close down.
Speaker 1: Really, ah, now people aren't willing to stand up for their freedom, Like you said, it should have been two thousand or more, twenty thousand or whatever. And you know, of the ones who sign up, only a five percent hung with it. That's amazing.
Speaker 3: It is amazing and very sad. It was very so because now basically, and I know that it wasn't. You know, again, I have some grace for these folks and for people that don't understand, because I was really forced into a position to become educated and understand more than what I had ever anticipated. And it just my education continues, you know. Here we are four years later and I'm still learning. So so there was only about ten of us left open, and you know, the state can handle. That state can come. If it had been two hundred, the state wouldn't have been able to handle. And that was the whole, you know, point of doing this, but show the state we were not we're not consenting to their tyrannical orders which carry no weight of law.
Speaker 2: So unfortunately.
Speaker 1: Frank said, we either hang together or we hanged separately. Because the wouldn't hang together. You all hung separately. So what did they do when they came after you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, when they came after me, of course, every they used every resource they have as the state, and of course it's the state. They have a lot of resources, no end to their resources. So I was issued to cease and desist immediately, within twenty four hours, I believe it was. And of course I did not cease and desist. And then they started throwing lawsuits at me. So I believe I had in total five civil cases against me and two criminal cases against me.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, And so then what happened with these cases?
Speaker 3: So we went to court and we fought everything. We appealed everything all the way up to the supretor. I shouldn't say everything, but most of these cases, most of the decisions we objected. There was no due process for myself. That was completely denied through and through. I don't even think these judicials, of these judges actually even read my document all the way through, or the countless documents that I submitted to the court. So what happened long story short is we went to trial on one of the criminal cases in twenty twenty one, And yes, it was twenty twenty one December, and I went in front of a jury of six pre trial determined a very terrible thing. That is again, I can't believe it still, I just can't believe in an American court of law, it was determined that I would not be allowed to present my defense. My defense being constitutional, statutory, and case law, all relevant of course to the case, all relevant to this mandate that the governor had considered, and a lot of people considered law, it was not law.
Speaker 7: So we we.
Speaker 3: Thought that we objected to that stipulation, of course, because I should have been allowed to present my defense to the jury. But it was and of course we objected to that decision that the judge had made. Didn't matter. The judges in lockstep with all the other judges that I faced, all the way up to the Supreme Court, they're all in this together. They're in it with the governor and attorney Let's not forget Attorney General Keith Ellison. Oh yeah, a very wicked eagle man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, sorrow sorrows guy. He's one of the state attorneys general that Soros was able to get into office. Oh yeah, right right, So they say you can't, can't argue your case, is going to shut it. I've seen that, by the way, and politicized cases. I've seen it over and over again, whether it's ross Ulbrick with Silk Road, whether it was the Bundy's, and I could go on and on and on. Marty God felt, they will shut down. You're presenting a defense. Did you have legal counsel? He had a lawyer reporting you, or do you represent yourself?
Speaker 3: I handled my own case as se juris or did you you want to say it?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did you what about jury nullification? Do they have that on the books or in the constitution? And did you look at that in that minute?
Speaker 3: They do, and we did look at it, and we decided not to go that route.
Speaker 1: I have a case when somebody interviewed about a decade ago, it called himself New Jersey weed Man, and he was a heavy marijuana user and he had a lot of it, and so when they came after him, they were going to get him for trafficking. It's like, no, man, I just use all that myself for my own personal use. And when I interviewed him later on as we're doing the interview. I believe it because he lights up a joint while we're doing the interview live. But he decided. He looked at and he said, you know, they're going to send me to jail for a very long time. And so he said, I wanted to dream nullfication. He couldn't find a lawyer that was going to do it, and he said, I figured that they were probably going to be some people on board. I looked at public opinion and I realized that, you know, a little bit more than half the people were not really on board with marijuana prohibition in New Jersey. So I thought I could get some sympathy about that and try jury nullification in his first trial. It is explicitly mentioned in the New Jersey Constitution that a jury's duty is to judge not just to facts the case, but whether or not they agree with the law and the punishment. And so he put that he had that printed, and he put it up on the desk there where he was sitting, and the judge said, take that down right now. I'm going to put you in jail for contempt. And so he put it down, but he said the jury had already seen it, and they voted seven to twelve to quit him, so it was a hung jury. And so then the district attorney came after him a second time, and in the second trial he did the same thing, but that judge let it stay up and what was in the constitution there, and they quitted him twelve to nothing. So there's nothing they could do about it. And that's where I had them on to talk about dream mulification. But that's a very powerful thing if it's there. But again, you know, in these politicized cases, these judges rig everything. I've seen it over and over again.
Speaker 3: Oh it was, it was rigged, and I've not seen it. I mean, this was my first experience. It was my first experience to be, you know, in trouble with the law, if you will, to be in a quarter of law. I had never been through anything.
Speaker 7: I was.
Speaker 3: I was extremely ignorant as to how all of this rolls out. And boy did I get an education. You know, I learned what a way to get an education. But I got an education, and actually I'm thankful for that today. But so right, so we were going on the premise we had some there were so many levels that we were hitting as far as this is unconstitutional, this is even not when when emergency executive order that Governor Walls issued, Actually the emergency executive order doesn't speak to the people directly to the people or control over the people or to dictate the people's lives. Emergency executive order applied to the executive branch. It applied to those that worked in the executive branch. And we proved that on paper using the all all the resources that we needed to use, and it was ignored. It was absolutely ignored. Anything that should have caused this case to be absolutely dismissed, thrown out, they just ignored. They did not answer any of our objections or any of our facts to the situation. They didn't answer any of our documents at all. And again, every every level, every court was in lockstep with the with the previous court agree with the Okay, so you are much more familiar.
Speaker 1: You know, ring back thirty years ago when I was involved with third party politics, I knew people who were also involved in third party politics who had been to prison because there were tax protesters or because they were sovereign citizens or whatever, and they had they would talk to me about They would say, yeah, I came in, here's my case. Here's what I said to them, and I made the legal point, and the judge like except me, says, next point, we're not going to talk about that. And and I've heard that story over and over again, same thing they did to you railroading people. I says. Why I say, people, be very careful if you're going to become a tax protester or a sovereign citizen, because you're not going to get a fair trial. You can be right, it can be one hundred percent right, and you're not going to get a fair trial if this is a political issue. And again I've seen it in these other things, like with Silk Road. They wanted to come after the quote unquote dark web and bitcoin and things like that. So if they've got a political agenda, and they certainly got a political agenda when it comes to the income tax stuff, they will just the word goes out. They know what they're doing and they're gonna they're gonna shut you down. Peter Schiff's father, Irwin shift I met him. He was at a convention and he was, you know, standing there like Lenny Bruce after his trials for speech and everything, and he was up on a box like a soapbox, and he's talking about his trial and going through the transcript and anything. So I said this, and then they just said, you know, just threw that out and all the rest of the stuff. But this is what the law says. And so I've seen that over and over again, how crooked and dishonest our courts are. And that's why the jury nullification thing is so important. But most people don't have the courage and the conviction to do what you did, which is to defy this tyranny. And that's what's necessary, because if you don't have people who are going to stand up to it again, like you said, I that had two hundred businesses or even more, they could have stopped this. But if it's only a couple of people, they won't hammer you down right exactly.
Speaker 3: And that's that is what happened. There was a handful of us that were you know, destroyed our livelihood, our businesses were destroyed. And I've had the opportunity to meet these other people in the state, and mostly women, by the way, because these that's who these tyrants see, you know, they go after the women they love to I mean, Attorney General Attorney General Keith Ellison has a history of being a woman beater. That's what he's known for.
Speaker 1: So anyway, maybe he could get a medal at the Olympics for that. I understand giving him away for that. There was a similar case in Dallas, for example. Clay Jenkins was the chief elected official in Dallas County. They call him judges in Texas. And Shelley Luther you may remember her. She had a nail salon or something, and he came after her and wanted to throw her in jail, and of course some other people. I think the governor may have intervened in that particular case, Governor Rabbit. But this guy, Clay Jenkins. A couple of years prior to that, they had an illegal immigrant who had come into the country and he had ebola, and Clay Jenkins was coming in and telling everybody, it's a big deal. It's not a big deal. Look, you know, we got football games coming up. We got Dallas and Houston are playing. Go to the football game. It's not anything to worry about. We got all these hospitals, they can treat you with anything. And they took this guy and this guy did not This guy did die and he got two nurses sick. They had Fauci come in, Francis Collins come in, everybody saying, oh, it's great, it's no problem. But then when Shelley Luther and this is you know, Bolo was serious and they killed that guy, Shelley Luther says, I'm not going to shut down. And the same guy who was telling everybody go ahead and do everything comes after her and I'm going to put her in jail. I mean, it's amazing how inconsistent and hypocritical they are and how they will focus this. It was totally political. It was psychological what they were doing. Now, did they put you in jail?
Speaker 3: They did put you in jail, right, They sure did put me in jail, my first time ever in jail. Wow, hopefully the last.
Speaker 1: And it was ninety days.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I was sentenced to the full the maximum penalty and as the jury found me guilty on all I believe it was six six charges, so right it was. They sentenced me to ninety I served sixty and it was. It was quite the experience, the whole thing, the whole thing was quite the experience. Hopefully never to have to repeat it again. But here we are And was it.
Speaker 1: Local or was it state? You mentioned that, Keith Elson, So it was just a state prosecution where they came after you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it was. It was a state. But of course, now in the criminal case cases, they had to get somebody in the county or city to prosecute. The state could not prosecute me on the criminal charges directly, so they had to prosecute. They ended up I believe that the county attorney, he did not take the case. I don't know if he refused. I don't know any of the details there. I could probably submit a foy and find out, but I have not done that. It was the prosecutor ended up being the city attorney of Albert Lee, Minnesota. And Albert Lee just you know here here we raised our family in the area for at that point, for about thirty years whatever. It was big family. All of our children lived in the area at that time, almost all of them. We had another business, which was my husband's company that we had built thirty year business and that was right there in Albert Lee. And yet I was treated, I was treated as an actual criminal. I had, you know, we had churched in the area. I had volunteered and worked in children's ministries for decades. So you put all this together and then the city just you know, allows you to be prosecuted and persecuted. It was shameful for Albert Lee to allow this. They didn't have to allow it, but nobody stood up. I had a conversations my husband, I had conversations with the sheriff at the time, with the chief of police. We'd invite them in, sit down and have a cup of coffee in our restaurant, and they were there. They were with me. They were with me until push came to shove, and then they hands off. They didn't want to have anything to do with me because the judge got involved, and the judge signed for signed the arrest warrant, and the judge was prosecuting and persecuting. And you're right, David, it was a sham. The whole thing was a sham. And my heart goes out to all those other folks that have been through these types of situations, and I know some have been through a lot worse. You know, mine was a ninety day sentence you mentioned, you know prison sentences that are years years. Yeah, and there's no noe there.
Speaker 1: It's interesting that Shelley Luther's case, and they tried to send her to jail, but they didn't send her to jail. But it made national news. You went to jail and it didn't make national news. And I guess it's because it's coming from Minnesota. Are and well Minnesota, they can, you know. But you know, I tell people all the time, focus on what is happening at the local level, because the people at the local level can make it better or they can make it worse. We know what the Washington agenda is. We need to pay attention to what Trump did, what Biden did, and we need to understand what they did and understand they're not going to change anything about it, and that it made a big difference depending on your locality, the local people that were there, the state people that were there, and so again, in your situation, the best thing to do is to just get out of Minnesota because it's so hopelessly corrupt and slavish and you now live in I think it is Wisconsin, Is that correct?
Speaker 3: Iowa?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh, Iowa, Okay, Iowa. So we stay.
Speaker 3: We stayed. We stayed fairly close. We have because of all most all of our children are in southern Minnesota and northern Iowa, so well, a lot.
Speaker 1: More conservative in Iowa, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: That is for sure. Yeah, so Iowa still needs a lot of work, just probably like about every other state in the Union. But know this is a better place to be in Iowa. It took us, it took us quite a while to say, okay, we need to be out of the state. I think the last straw for us, the convincing situation event let's call it an event because it was an event that took place, was when a certain law enforcements showed up at our door unannounced, and you know, continue to I really can't talk about that yet because it's still under investigation, has been for way too long. But let's just put it this way. We know when they want you to shut up, when they want you to get out, they know they have ways, they have ways, and so persecution continued. After I got out of jail, I immediately hit the ground running and campaigned for state Senate. And so obviously the state's saying, okay, we needn't get her to shut up by putting her in jail here for sixty days. So now we're going to use other means to come after her and her family and absolutely bogus. And this is all A lot of it was perpetuated on the local level. I hate to say new Shriff at that time, and that more persecution. I'm just going to call it happened against us, and.
Speaker 2: I what do you do?
Speaker 3: What do you do when you have when you have elected public servants that are not doing their duty to the people, protecting the people, guarding the people, upholding their constitution, their constitutionally protected God given rights. That's a duty and they're not they're not performing their duties any longer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I know what you mean about, you know, having the law enforcement show up and kind of have a show of strength. We had a situation with that. We had one of our particular locations, we'd had some video stores and so people would pull up and double park and run in and hand us the videotape sometimes, and we did have a drop box that we could do this, but you know, if they're doing that, we would just take that from them. Well, some guy decided, one of the police officers designed he's going to get a bunch of tickets, so he parked down our parking lot. Every time somebody would do that. He'd pull up, find him, give him a parking ticket, and it's like, what's going on with this? After you did it two or three times, I went out there and while he was giving them a ticket, I said, how much is that ticket going to be? All right, I'm going to give you more than that in store credits, and so I directly come and after I did that a couple of times, he went away, and then he came back with the fire department and they got a ladder truck and they parked it in the parking lot in front of our store, and the fireman started taking the police officers up in the ladder truck. And we had customers who come in and say, what's going on here? And I was like, well, let me tell you about this. I mean, I know what that's like. You know, they will do that kind of stuff, And so my heart really goes out to you with that. Tell me about did anybody else go to jail other than you?
Speaker 6: Not that I'm aware of.
Speaker 3: No, as far as I know, I'm the only one that received criminal charges. And a good friend of mine who also did a similar thing, had this state coming against her. She lives in a town quite north and west of where I live in the southern part of the state, or lived, and she their town is too small for a police department, but they do have a sheriff's office that governs their town and or protects their town supposedly. And actually I think her sheriff was a pretty good sheriff. He came to her one day and said, you know, I got the state got a hold of me, and they've asked me to prosecute you. I've told them no, I will not prosecute you. Good for him, yeah, yeah, she Oh, but you know, I got to tell you this, David was a real interesting story. You can you can look it up Larveda mcfarcar. She so this is just an interesting point to Larvita is a colored woman and an amazing gal she is, and our attorney general is also colored. And our attorney general made the statement, it's it's in the press, something to the effect of that he was going to send her to a work farm if she didn't obey.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Wow, And we think you were scratching our heads thinking what in the world, Well, if happened.
Speaker 1: If La La wins and ten Walls wins. Keith Olson's probably going to get some attorney general or something of the US. I mean, that's a frightening idea, isn't it.
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: You know, what about the churches? Just at the beginning that Walls did not shut down the strip clubs, they shut down the churches. How did that play out?
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, as far as I understand in my local area, most of the churches shut down. They consented.
Speaker 1: And when did he When did he let them open up again?
Speaker 3: You know? Oh goodness, that's a that's a good question. I'm sorry. I cannot give you the date on that or the It must have been some time. I'm thinking it was in the fall or during that November the second shutdown that he I think it was around that time, a little before that time, and then it wasn't it after the first of the year. I think maybe in twenty twenty two that he kind of cleared everybody to open up again. But please don't quote me on that. I apologize. Yeah, my memory, I think I've tried to stuff some things away because they're so very unpleasant. And as we're talking and interviewing, and you know, because of this VP being Walls, it's all really starting to kind of come back and talking about it is good. So sharing this story is an important story to share, and.
Speaker 1: If we look at it, you know, we had a similar situation in Vegas. I would let the casinos open up, they wouldn't let the churches open up. So he had some people go in there and hold a church service inside of the casino to show the absurdity of that, and the Supreme Court signed on to that as well. The US Supreme Court absolutely insane. I remember the spring of twenty twenty, after a couple of weeks of this stuff or whatever, there was a guy that I interviewed out of Illinois, and of course Illinois very Pritzker, very dictatorial, just like Walls. But he had a small church in a small town and he never closed it. And the sheriff that was there was a member of that church. And so the governor was making threatening gestures and statements about all this kind of stuff and the sheriff, as you had stories coming back from all over the country about some police departments showing up and taking taking down the license plate numbers of people who had violated the orders and gone to church and all that kind of stuff. The sheriff was there at their church with his deputies surrounding the church to protect them from the state police. And so that's why I tell people that story because again, even in a situation like Illinois, kind of a worst case state scenario, you can still have some good local officials and people. You can make a difference. At the federal level, the bipartisan agreement about all this stuff, and they've worked this thing up, but at the local level, you can make some things better if you get the right people there. It's very important.
Speaker 3: That's right. That's right. And you know, we did our very best, we meaning myself, my family, supporters, other people who really cared the current. The sheriff at the time was Sheriff fry Tag, and we did our best to inform him and educate him. And I mean that with all respect. I'm not belittling him by saying that he told me to my face when we were talking about the Constitution that he says, you know, I know the first and Second Amendment, but I really don't know the rest of the Constitution well at all. And we thought that he should probably understand the rest of the Constitution, and he should understand the First and Second Amendment. A little better. Somebody offered an all expense paid a trip to Sheriff Max's sheriff seminar. I believe those were going on in Texas at the time, three day seminar for these sheriffs, educating them from the constitution and how to protect the people that you're serving, et cetera.
Speaker 2: He denied that.
Speaker 3: He turned it down. We also tube different parties handed him as Sheriff Max's booklet or book on what every sheriff should know. And yet when push came to shove, my sheriff was not there for me. He was not there to protect me. So that was really unfortunate, very sad to see. So, yeah, put, you're right, I believe there are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's right. It's important that we know, you know, when these elections are coming up, these local elections, you know, kind of get a scope as to where your sheriff is on that. I think that's interesting. His name was fright Tag, which, like Friday, is like a dragnet, you know, my partner. Here's my partner, Friday, you know, fright Tag. But there's another good resource out there as well as Sheriff Mac and a constitutional sheriffs and peace officers Association. Of course, you can support that with being a part of the POSSE. You don't have to be somebody who works in law enforcement. You can support that effort as a POSSE member. Also, Matrohela has a great book that has been very effective, short book but packed very easy read, a lot of information. It's called The Doctrine of the Lesser Magistrate, and it takes it from a historical perspective, and that's also something that has been known to open the eyes of people who are in law enforcement. So a couple of good resources there. Well, it sounds like you really know your stuff, and thank you so much for taking a stand on that. If people would have stood up, it would not have happened. And when people finally just started quietly walking away and not complying, that's when it ended. And it hasn't officially ended because we haven't taken away any of these usurped powers, and we haven't seen anybody pay any price for any of this. None of the people from the sheriffs up to Fauci or either Trump or Biden, nobody has paid penalty for any of this stuff. And that's why it's going to happen again. And hopefully this next time when it happens again, people aren't going to quietly and sheepishly.
Speaker 7: Go along with it.
Speaker 1: They will resist it, and they'll resist it in sufficient numbers to stop it. But thank you for standing alone essentially against this stuff. It's it's a horrific thing your prison, as you point out, when you were in prison, tell people what you missed when you were in prison those Ah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely. I missed Christmas with my family, the birth of one of my granddaughters. I was supposed to be there in attendance. I missed that. I missed my wedding anniversary, as well as a host of other events of life happenings. But yeah, it was a tough time, I'll tell you what. So David, the Lord, the Lord saw me through.
Speaker 1: Good good. Do they make you wear a mask in prison things like that?
Speaker 3: Yes they did, Yes they did. Oh man, I decided not to fight that. I'd never worn, you know, a mask outside of prison other than court because they required actually a face shield is what they let me get a with in prison, or excuse me, in court. So yeah, it was the whole thing so ridiculous.
Speaker 1: It is it just all that Simon says nonsense. That a joke, and it was a joke to start with. Oh I'm so sorry that happened to you. But now you're in Iowa and have you started I think you've started another business? Is that correct?
Speaker 17: Well?
Speaker 3: No, actually we are retired.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, all right, you're retired.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well we're retired at for at least for the time being.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you so much for what you did. And again, if we'd had more people like you, this charade would have not gone on, it would have ended right away. People. If you don't stand up, they're going to walk all over you. It's just that simple. They walked all over us through this period of time. And now we're cheering those people, and now were supposed to believe that if we don't get the idiot A or idiot B, America is over. I'm sorry, America ended in twenty twenty. You just haven't noticed it. We're sharing for these people time.
Speaker 3: It's time that everybody catches up, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. Thank you so much for what your dad, and thank you for coming on. It's great talking to you.
Speaker 3: Good luck to Thank you David. It was a real honor. Thank you so much. God bless hearing of biased and false.
Speaker 1: Neooze all too common.
Speaker 15: First, unfortunately.
Speaker 11: The exactly and this is extremely dangerous to our democracy.
Speaker 10: This is extremely dangerous to our democracy.
Speaker 8: This is extremely dangerous to our democracy.
Speaker 12: This is extremely dangerous to our democracy.
Speaker 13: This is extremely dangerous to our democracy.
Speaker 9: This is extremely dangerous to our democracy.
Speaker 14: This is extremely dangerous to our democracy.
Speaker 15: This is extremely dangerous to our democracy.
Speaker 16: This is extremely dangerous to our democracy.
Speaker 1: Break free from the usual script with a David Night Show, a fresh inspective bringing you genuine insights on current events. But if the show is going to stay on the air, we'll need your continued support. Sharing the show, subscribing and even just hitting the like button all help. And if you found our show helpful, please consider donating and becoming a part of a community that values the truth because independent, listener funded news, untouched by corporate globalist agendas, is extremely important to our liberties.