Speaker 1: Or Julian Huxley begins the book by saying something very similar, and the book begins with thanks given to a ton of globalist socialist individuals that we've talked about over the years, including people like Joseph Campbell, and Joseph Campbell is just watered down, Carl Jung, people from socialist institutes, institutes, Kettering Foundation, the Institute for Noetic Sciences, all of the elite universities, dozens of universities in fact, including Sir Jeffrey Vickers, who we saw was an important key figure in British intelligence and British operations. So a lot of Tavistock figures. We have Margaret Meade, the scammy woman who created a lot of fraudulent research about the noble savage. Rockefeller Foundation is a supporter of this. Harvard Business School, Irvin Laslow the one of the guys crew key to creating this whole quantum consciousness idea. B. F. Skinner, Carl Rodgers, and so the behaviorist school plays a key role in the production of this. So it's a lot of new physics, a lot of new age, and a lot of tapping into psycho sexual drives much along the lines of what we saw in Marilyn Ferguson's Acquiring Conspiracy, what we saw in Arthur Kessler's Ghost in the Machine, all of which we've lectured through, by the way, and other texts like bertrand Russell, all the classic all the way up to Globally stuff, all the way up to Klaus in Klaus Schwa stuff. Is the sound good or is it messing up again? It messed up again? I wonder if it's the It couldn't because I'm playing to playing, like playing music and playing this at the same time. Is this if I'm still talking? If I'm talking, is it doing it? It's not lagging. I don't know what it must be the mike, Oh, Caleb is behind. Okay, that's what it is. He's behind and he's making me think it's still going on. I was about to freak out, like, what the hell, dude, We're never going to get through this book. So the book begins by saying that we're gonna have to retool and re engineer the worldview of particularly Western man and the American man, and it's cite some texts I didn't expect, like Merkilla Iliada and his idea of symbolism. I've actually read quite a bit of Merchis Aliata. He has some very interesting insights. But the book is very candid when it opens up by saying that it's time to retool and re engineer a man's view of himself and man's view of society. And we're going to do that. Get this through manipulation of archetypes and archetypal images, something that we've talked about a lot. I didn't realize that this book is essentially about that. In the first half, man is one with nature and one with ecology, and man must be re engineered to understand through social engineering that he is a member of the whole and a piece of the ecological society in which we live. So ecology will be put at the forefront. It will be thrust into the most important way to see and to study and to place man in society. The book talks about and as we said, this is like a graduate level text. It talks about all the different areas that research was done for this book, including hypnosis, behavioral studies, and behavioral engineering. So the social engineers, for example, the relationship between teachers and students, the relationship about placebos, hypnosis, psychotropic drugs, sensory deprivation. This is all mk ultra stuff. Studies of authoritarianism, the authoritarian personality disorder, that's Frankfurt school stuff. And some of these people are frank for school people. Group dynamics that's Tavistock stuff. Esoteric religious teachings, studying Eastern and Western esotericism, page four. All of these will be used to create a new worldview and a new prejudice for new cultural archetypes. And they hypothesize different studies, and they give you these graphs talking about how the emergence of new archetypes and images are able to train and to steer man. So if you would, by the way, guys that hit like and share, Yes, the Aquiring Conspiracy is a related text. It's actually mentioned in this book. If you want to support the stream, you can do so through super chats through stream labs. The link is penned in the chat. It's also in the show description stream labs, and then you can also natively chat through YouTube. So they studied everything from infant mortality to systems analysis to economics, and this book will deal with all of those in a series of chapters. I think concluding in how to Transform. So, for example, it's a totality perspective, full spectrum dominance studies of man himself in a changing society, man's formative archetypes and images in his place in the universe. Its specifically the American creed, economic man, science, ecology, evolution, sociology, and strategies of transformation. So this is again a high level textbook for the graduate study elites going into think tanks, foundations, Pentagon, government, et cetera, or intelligence operations and intelligence work as well. Religion, it says, is relevant because modern scientism has discarded religion. However, the religion that the book wants us take to come back to is definitely not anything close to Biblical religion, Western civilizations heritage, Eurasian heritage as well. No, no, no, that has to be discarded because it's too fallow centric. The religion that they want us to move into is something akin to a pro New Age, pro goddess, pro ecological based religion that tries to balance the sexes, promote gender equality, promote feminism, etc. All that is mentioned in the text as a way to counter balance the last couple millennia of fall logo centrism. In fact, the book says that even in nineteen eighty two, most religions in America, including churches and synagogues, had merely become tools of social justice. They are essentially social justice organizations. So they need to capture that engine, in that soft power, to turn it towards the creation of new archetypes and new images. And that is everything that we're seeing today. So everything from feminism to the lesbian Archbishop of Canterbury, to the gay flags and the churches and all of that is not just an effect of the social Gospel and Protestant liberalism of the last century. It's actually steered and engineered for social engineering purposes. That this book is talking about the reason for all of this. It says on pages ten and eleven, and it cites Jonas Salk's book Survival of the Wisest, which we have lectured through many many years ago. It's a very important text. I had to put it somewhere else off of YouTube. It wasn't allowed to be on YouTube. And you can guess why. The Wiseness is about the necessity for the scientific elite to engage in mass deepop, and the deepop will be necessary because there's not enough resources. So Malthusianism, we're going back to flies in a jar. And because the flies in a jar couldn't they didn't have enough food, we got to get rid of most of the people. This getting rid of and deep, this will take a long time. They're not envisioning some sort of apocalyptic all at once thing, although they try to scare everybody that if we don't do this, there will be the apocalyptic climate event, nukes, et cetera. It says, let's go back to the history of Western civilization and the changing images of man throughout Western civilization's history, and perhaps we'll get an idea of how they did it back then and how we will do it today. In ancient societies and in the empire, the Roman Empire or whatever it was, the literate priest class that had the power, and the priest class could teach. They could be the pedagogical elite to the king class. For example, Aristotle being the tutor to you know, Alexander the Great, et cetera. It's not saying that everybody in the priest class literally is a priest. It's just calling that class of people the literati, the ones that are literate, kind of the elites, and they would carry on the they would be the culture bearers, so to speak. And these this society saw things holistically. It saw nature as magical and endued with a kind of an enchantment. Everything was seen as part of a whole. So, for example, if you read Marcus Aurelius's meditations, which we've lectured through on this channel, this would be a good example example of this. Even though he's not a priest class person, he's the stoic philosopher emperor, and so he's kind of both right. He's writing about the empire giving the people order and reason in the same way that the logos principle that pervades the universe gives everything order and reason in nature. So the Roman Empire is the most logical rational expression of the universe's logos in the way that Marcus Aurelius thought. The text also cites other societies like ancient Eastern societies, Hindus, Yogi's, Brahmins, etc. And it says, this is where we need to turn, So we need to look away from the things that Western civilization had through the influence of Greek philosophy and patriarchal dominance, etc. We need to look to Yogi's and the sages of the Eastern religions because they were eco logical sages that will be perfect for the future. Hinduism, Taoism, et cetera. Were in certain ways superior to Yahweh, were the god of the Bible, and even the Gnostics had certain insights. Now, don't get me wrong. To be fair to the text, it's not actually saying that everything about Western civilization was bad. It's kind of doing this pick and choose method where it's saying, Okay, there's some things about Western Western civilization that were good. The idea of Faustian man having dominance over nature and creating techne technology that was good and it got us to where we are. But there's all these drawbacks from technological society, and now we need to de industrialize. You see, the West has caused all these problems and now we're gonna have to move to a post industrial world. And the way to get to a post industrial world is to socially engineer, using the ideology of Fabian socialism and all of these universities brainwashing techniques to inculcate in the population demasculinization, the raising of the feminine, the goddess, the New Age cults, ecology, nature worship, Taoism, yoga, all that kind of stuff is a manifestation of this. Now, this book shows you that all of these religious ideas are intentionally pushed in the West on purpose. Just like Change Acquiring Conspiracy by Marilyn Ferguson, which is not a conspiracy book, it's saying the exact same thing as this book. For example, in the chapter on the notion of the Mystical Body of Christ and Christianity, the authors actually say, this is not necessarily a bad idea. We're gonna have to resuscitate the ancient theological idea of the mystical body of Christ. However, it's not gonna be about Christianity or Jesus. It's the mystical body of mankind, one with nature.
Speaker 2: They say.
Speaker 1: And it talks about the influence of Freemasonry and Gnosticism in the West, and it even makes the claim it argues that Gnosticism its traditions were continued on in the free Masonic lodges. It's not totally saying we need to go to Freemasonry. It's kind of trying to be a perennialist thing, right. It's saying, all of these religions, all these things have good things, and let's do an archaeology of ideas and piece together what we want from all of these traditions in our new socialist, technocratic future. And the best thing to get to that future would be to have a new religious sentiment, a new religious idea that the priests class, the literati, the academic class will construct. What is the chat talking about? What are you guys talking about? This is a really important text that you guys need to pay attention. Right, I'm gonna start being like scam shamou and start screaming at you. Hey a ted shut. So they go, they go all the way back to the Greeks after talking about the yogis and ecology, and they start talking about what elements did Greek philosophers and Greek society give to the West. It gave us the idea of individualism, the hero Odysseus, right, virtue, excellence. Plato and Aristotol were a move away from the supernatural towards nature and the study of nature. So science essentially comes out of this enterprise, and then it fast forwards all the way up through like the Enlightenment and all that kind of stuff and trostant reformation and scientific revolution, and it says we're at the stage now where man himself is being studied at every level, not just in terms of his mind, but his brain itself to be perhaps changed. And as we as we said in the almost stream yesterday trying to cover this book, this really anticipates where modern documents like the NATO Cognitive Warfare document would take it to the next level, because this document is talking about changing man's mindset, his worldview. The NATO Cognitive Warfare Document is saying it's time to take it to the next page, to the next level and change man's brain himself, change man's brain capabilities. We are on page thirty and the key research for this comes out of mk Ultra behavior alteration. Electrodes in the brain are mentioned in this in this area, so we're referring to Jose Delgado. In fact, Jose Delgado is cited one of the Mkultra doctors on page thirty and they Gatto's book is physical Control of the Mind, Mind Control. I have the book, so man will have to be mind controlled through operant conditioning. And that's why BF. Skinner also cited right next to Jose Delgado in the same page here as to where and how we will take me in in this new direction, what could be one of the key vehicles of that perhaps perennial philosophy. So I didn't expect this in the book. We're now talking about freetof Shoon, We're talking about Reneganon, We're talking about even Aldus Huxley's version of the perennial philosophy. This is the traditionalist school. And that actually makes sense because there are many amongst the power structure who do find perennialism appealing and useful. For example, King Charles is the patron for a perennialist traditionalist publishing company called Teminos and so. And I'm not saying everything about the pronouns are bad. They're just kind of like neo platonic, you know, Sufi, that kind of stuff. In fact, doctor Phillip Cherard, the Orthodox theologian writer, seemed to drift, unfortunately towards the latter days of his life into kind of perennialism. I don't know that he died outside the Orthodox Church, but his Orthodox theology was beginning to drift away into some pretty bad stuff. I've read a lot of Cherard. I'm trying to remember the name of one of his later texts. Uh I forget the name of it. But one of his later text is very perennialists, which is which is kind of unfortunate, but you know, this is people like Julius Evela and this kind of stuff. Mark Sedgwick, I think, doesn't a modern perennialist blog. This guy here, so he studies Sufism, and a lot of the traditionalist pronouns are into Sufism. Some of them, like freetof shoe On, they create, they create their own cults, right, and Reneganon was a part of his cult for a while, but he used to. He has a blog called the Traditionalist Blog. And I've read this off and on over the years. I mean, I think, you know, at one time I wasn't into perennials per se, but I was. I was reading these people at one point.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: I even read, you know, all of Yaqui's Imperium. I've read two or three of Evel's books. So I've read Kumar Swami's essays. Ananda Kumraswami, Kumaswami. So there's quite a few figures in this, loosely speaking, in this domain, but the most famous names are going to be shou On Ganan and Evela. And then people debate whether Elvis Huxley really counts as the perennialist. But if you don't recall, I actually did a debate with a perennialist, that oddball dude Arval many years ago. If you guys remember our Arval is suddenly on all these podcasts everywhere, this oddball here. So we debated perennialism. How many years ago, maybe seven or eight years ago. It was one of the early first debates, So if you're interested, you can check that out. But at the time Arbal was claiming he was interested in perennialism. I don't know if he still is. The last time that we had a bit of a disagreement, he was all into Richard Dawkins. So I don't know where he's at now having kept up with him, but I think he probably also is trying to create a Renegan onto you on type of community. Yes, Julius Evil as I said, as one of the sort of the main figures in this anyway. So I didn't really expect this book to go in that direction, but that's where it went. And uh, it doesn't exactly say, oh, we're going to use it, just says that, you know, it's kind of serving different options and maybe perennialism could be a way to craft and concoct, you know, kind of a new world religion, that kind of thing. So the next section deals primarily with America and the American Creed, the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, direct relation of independence, the American ethos of leips a, fair economics, becoming your own you know, man, pull yourself up at your bootstraps, start your own business, the American dream, all of this, and they say that, you know what's interesting. Let me put this, this section is a two edged sword because many of the critiques are the critiques that we would make, because this is a it started cracking again. Dang, I'm just gonna have to get a revenue mic. I'm just it's time to just go out and buy a new micro And also, is it possible it's also maybe YouTube. I mean YouTube doesn't show me any it's not showing me any. Oh, when I lean in maybe I'm electric electrified.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'll have LEO.
Speaker 1: Well, it's time to get a nice fancy microphone anyway, so I'm just gonna go ahead. It's really bad. It's the interface, not the micro so obs you mean.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 3: Oh all right.
Speaker 1: Let me try. Let's try it. Maybe if we turned.
Speaker 3: Down some of the stuff here, let's see, all right?
Speaker 1: Is that better? Am I am? I still crackling? If it's lower? Yeah, We've already tried messing with the USB port and we thought we had it solved. But it seems it's bad again. It's worse. Yeah, I'm gonna have to get Neil in here, and Neil can set me up a whole system of next level fanciness. Put your phone in airplane mode. That's actually not a bad idea. But I think it is an airplane mode. Oh, I mean there was no problems until yesterday, all of a sudden, So I don't know what happened. Just I don't know where it happened yesterday. Okay, maybe we can keep going. I think I might just need a new mic. I mean, this is not that old, but it has traveled a little bit. I've used it for maybe a year, so what I'm saying is that you have to narrow it down because I don't exactly know what the problem is. So I bought a whole new fancy USB port, but that's apparently not it okay, So maybe we can at least finish through this live stream. If you guys want to donate to the Fancy Mic fund, leave me a super chat and I'll go ahead and just buy a brand new fancy mic and I'll have to get audio switch or whatever. I already I put a brand new cord in, so I bought like three backup cords. I tried everything I could think of to prepare for issues. But so Americanism is America is a pluralist enterprise, and a lot of the things that that he says we would agree with in terms of criticizing. But the problem is that we don't agree with the perennialist answers. So the answer isn't orthodox Christianity. The answer is actually to have a new constructed religion. And I'm not knocking or hating on Jordan Peterson. I think a lot of people are, you know, worried about Jordan Peterson's health and all that, And I certainly want the best for Jordan Peterson. I hope he finds his way and you know, gets healed. But the the other thing is that this chapter and what they have planned it sounds a lot like the sort of Jordan Peterson archaeology of ideas model to try to concoct a new religion. I don't even know what the buffer is. If you guys know what I'm talking about, So like if you, if you could tell me, is that in OBS, like in the OBS setting, Like if I go to source settings or global settings, like I don't see. I think you can go into OBS also, not in the properties, but in the stream itself. I think you have to turn the stream off though, and you can pick like the audio rate at which you're sending out the audio feed? Is that it in OBS? I think I'm might have to turn it off to do that, though, No, I think, look, I just can't change it. So the audio I've got it at sample rate forty four point one. Killer hurts. I don't know anything about killer hurts.
Speaker 2: Let's see the stream.
Speaker 1: I can't look at the stream because I'm doing it at the moment. Output audio is audio bit rate is one that's audio tracks? Is this audio track one. This is audio capture two. Replace buffer is that it increase input output buffer. I've already sourched the USB boards.
Speaker 2: It's not stream deck. Donate to my new I mean, I'm in the settings of.
Speaker 1: Stream labs and it's I'm looking at audio output, et cetera. Output mode. Replay buffer is that what you're talking about with buffers? Bigger buffer size is better? Is that the maximum replay time on to replay buffer.
Speaker 2: Because that's the only thing I see. I don't see any other options.
Speaker 1: So philosophy tries to deal with these issues, and these philosophical questions are paramount, its paramo. These kinds of audio of philosophy questions are absolutely essential. Even though modern atheism is not interested in Modern Americanism and scientism has moved away from.
Speaker 2: These philosophical questions.
Speaker 1: But it's time to find the mystical core of the religions. So it is perennialism and to try to convince man that man is not distinct and separate from nature, to dominating nature. But man is nature, he's not above it, and thus the biblical idea must be fought against it, says I just tried. I tried a new wire. So I think it might be this microphone because I've already placed I've tried multiple chords. It's still Yeah, it's done on purpose, as part of an aesthetic that we're doing. Because I apologize, I'll just buy a new microphone tomorrow. Go to the advanced audio properties in the mixer and adjust the audio offset settings. There's non advanced setting in there's source settings in global settings. That's it. There's nothing about advance in here. Oh I'm in advanced.
Speaker 2: Settings and you said to do what.
Speaker 1: In the mixer ad just the audio offset settings audio off settings? Oh, sync offset? What do I put that to? Maybe delay it for like two or three seconds? Is that what you mean? Sink offset audio offset settings? Okay, I see the sink offset. I think that's what you're talking about. Is that any better? I tried putting it to like two seconds. That won't fix it. I've already debated all the vegans. Okay, it got better moving the wire. So that's it. It's got to be the microphone. It's a stupid ass microphone. It's not the cord Art. This is a brand new cord. I've tried two chords, so so it's not the sync offset. Okay, it's this stupid microphone, dude, I know that's where it is. No, it's there's nothing wrong with it. It's just I mean, maybe I dropped it when we were moving or something, or when we were traveling. I might have hit it. It got banged in the bag or something, my audio video bag of tech stuff. Maybe it got banged in there. And so it's I don't have anti virus on here. So what's the key here? Collectivism? So we want to turn into a collectivist institution in society versus an individualist one. The main issue with Americanism was its individualism. And we would agree that there's an over emphasis out of the Enlightenment, the Laise Fair economic theory, out of mystic individualism, out of the liverty and ethos. But their answer is, oh, we'll see, we're all just part of nature, bro, We're all one, bro. And how do we get to that? We have to demasculinize the West and particularly America. Boy were they prescient, and boy were they planning it in this one? Weren't they? Man is nature? And thus even old people should be indoctrinated to learn from the Yogis and the mystics of the East because they were holistic. By the way, this is exactly what fre Capra says in his book, which we've covered, freedof Copra. If you remember he wrote Turning Point that was one of the globally texts. It's exactly the same thing that Copra said. Christianity, it says, has too positive of a assessment of man and of man's role. It's too colonialist. It gives the idea that we should raise and help other cultures. You can't make this up. They actually say that colonialism is bad, and I think it's cites Margaret Meade. You're gonna think this is crazy, But this is, by the way, where where we get to critical race theory and anti colonial insanity. Colonialism is bad because it actually makes tribes people want things. So when you bring in clothing to a culture that wears grass skirts, now you've introduced greed because everyone wants the grass skirt. And the industrial revolution is a big part of this because it made ease of access to these consumable goods and to these better quality goods so much more prevalent that it has to be curved. You can't keep having this growth society they say, they cite John Mayner Kanes in fact as a prophet, and it canes as fabian socialism. And there's too much abundance in society. Since humans are nature, we've got to stop wealth and growth. So you notice it's a subtle socialism. It's a post industrialist de industrial society. And perhaps even feudalism is something we could look back to. Neo feudalism. Colonialism gave the tribes people too many things that made them want This is so stupid. Imagine thinking that bringing food and running water and buildings to people that live in huts, you're bad because you're making people want stuff. That's actually the logic of Margaret Mede and this chapter. The industrial created this image of man as the Patrick Bateman. Oh, you're the evil, psychopathic Wall Street bro. And rather than that, we need to turn into hippie bros. You need to become a look at the festival. A post industrial world would be much better because it would be a collectivist, socialist kind of society where people would no longer see themselves as independent go getters, self motivated entrepreneurs, all this kind of stuff that's all bad. Let me read you this concluding section here because it was very telling as to what the book and the plans really are. A meaningful existence. Well, let me start up with this quote the Prospects for the future. This is our conclusion. Material abundance is associated with the industrial era. It has not been acquired without tremendous costs. However, a company of industrialism is the erosion of Western man's sense of the cosmological. Contemporary man no longer sees himself as nature. Naturally, he was a member of a whole in ancient medieval societies, and thus he was part of a meaningful plan of existence within the totality of a cosmic order. Post industrial Revolution, post Enlightenment, post scientific revolution, post Darwin, man has lost meaning, maps of meaning. You know what's your meaning? Again? Very Petersonian. Meaningful existence is largely derived from the existence of and the congruence between the human beings, relationship to himself, society, and the universe. Although it is profitable, the Industrial Revolution thus was very costly as it left men alienated and in varying degrees, is alienated from his sources of meaning. The mysteries of the cosmos have seemingly been displaced by cold rationality and science. A sense of community has been displaced by the incomprehensible urban existence. Social pressures have created an other directed mentality, such that many are alienated, even from themselves. This would suggest the next phase of social evolution is the reintegration of man and the phase of our social evolution to his sources of meaning. Well, where we're going to find meaning? Guess what they're going to give you your new meaning? Your new meaning will be as a piece of the whole, as a collect as a as a member of Mother Gaya, Mother Earth. Social pressures have created this other directed mentality. We are all alienated. We must be reintegrated into what the continued extension of the industrial state is poorly suited to give man meaning. We are challenged now to look at the technological material frontier of a new American frontier, which is essentially that of man searching for himself. So the American creed must die because it basically produced Patrick Bateman, the nihilistic psycho Wall Street bro. And now it's time to find a new image, which will be Aubrey Marcus. I guess the new bro that we're supposed to look to is like Aubrey Marcus bro because man is now finding his meaning as some sort of DMT bro shaman psycho la. I mean, it's unclear where exactly they're going to go, but that's kind of the vibe that we get from this guy.
Speaker 4: Right, Sacred relationships man, Like sacred relationships bro.
Speaker 1: Now, if you remember Aubrey Marcus, I think didn't he do like an apology to women or they bowed down before the women to promote whatever his ethos is. I mean, I'm just that's the first guy that pops in my mind as to who the the kind of guy they're talking about here is. They don't say, They just kind of give it as like the the mystic shaman, you know, festival bro kind of dude. Another example, I was watching this documentary for the next Sam Hide episode. I think it was this one way.
Speaker 5: Again, it's important that I emphasize a few disclaimers. By no means am I calling the individuals mentioned in this video scammers. Consider what you are about.
Speaker 1: Now, this wasn't it here it is? It's this one. I watched this documentary about gurus in California. It's pretty funny, it was. It's kind of an annoying kind of AI video, but it actually was. I mean, the audio is like an AI, but if somebody actually made it, it's a legit documentary. And it reminded me of exactly what we're talking about here, the kind of man and the people that are envisioned by changing images of man. Are these people and you know, festival types, this kind of people, right, psychonat.
Speaker 6: Ros sort of pilgrimage to learn about the latest new age trends and to meet others who share the same values.
Speaker 1: This guy, the I'm gonna walk around in my underwear guy. This is the changing images of man man, right, and you don't have to be into the I mean, maybe destiny is another version of the changing images of man man. All right, So the next chapter, I'll give you guys this documentary body by the way, if you want like an interesting insight into what the California Newagers have been up to. And there, let me tell you they are not doing well. Six of Spades, ten dollars boomer Tech issues day number two. Well, next time you see me, I'll have a brand new, fancy mic and maybe we'll maybe we'll affix it itto tokein What's Up? Man became a member Daniel Schrouder twenty dollars. This is for all your fourth hour content with Lord Voltimore over the years. Thank you, Danil appreciate that. Uh oh well mindfulness festival or a country mindful as fast, all mindful.
Speaker 7: Don't be mindless, be mind because not only is there music, dude is so freaking spiritual or whatever. It's like, oh my gosh, it's like I'm so spiritual that I'm not even physical right now, Like I just like walk through like walls and pylons and shit, because they're like, I'm not even physical right now. I'm just straight up sarshal or whatever. And by the way, changing images of man and by the way, that own.
Speaker 1: Theory, right. But there's also workshops, there's opportunities to come and learn about specific modes and modalities of wellness.
Speaker 2: I get into a position.
Speaker 1: I like all the New Age bros acting like charismatics, like the New Age brols rolling around and acting like dogs and babies is no different than like the charismatic churches.
Speaker 5: Think is very awkward and you do not normally engage in and start moving like that.
Speaker 1: They're trying to fly, dudes, Like I could fly right now.
Speaker 8: I'm so high on molly, I could fly if I try right now.
Speaker 6: Philosophy of the class to return to your natural state and.
Speaker 1: Maintain awareness, and see how you can. They're wearing a skirt, Is that they wearing a kilt? You can move through everything. Look at these idiots. What a bunch of goofballs.
Speaker 5: Feel that feel out.
Speaker 1: A man. This is all the guys in my chat right now. This is what they're doing right now.
Speaker 6: Of the new age must step into his animal natures.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: Bro, you're so going to weep right now. If you just totally like weep right now, it'd be like the most masculine thing.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: If you're stepping deeper into truth, so you can find your truth.
Speaker 8: Bro, look within, find your truth and then like just like stay there or whatever, like don't come back. Displayed dominance and these destructive behaviors that it's like got men have been trained to display dominance in these masculine, toxic behavior.
Speaker 6: This workshop for the first time.
Speaker 4: Being with other men.
Speaker 1: This is gay camp, dude. This is like gay camp right here. Welcome to gay camp in an environment where there's not alpha dynamics and men that are trying to display dominance and these destructive behaviors.
Speaker 8: That it's just like there's no alpha dynamics.
Speaker 1: Bro keep me away from there, I would be excommunicated. To me, I'll be the first dude excommunicator. Find your inner kitten baby exactly. So to get back to changing images of man, the next chapter is about science, and science is very important because science is the ethos of the modern era. We live in the scientism scientific paradigm, and they actually kind of admit that scientism is kind of a religion and it's not gonna fulfill man. So they kind of anticipate that science and scientism and Darwinism and it's nihilistic. So again, we're gonna have to have a new paradigm. And in fact, they actually talk about paradigms. They talk about Kurt Girdell and Thomas kOhm structures of scientific Revolution. So this is a pretty high level philosophical and academic intellectual text. I didn't expect all that to come up. They don't explicitly mention presuppositionalism, but they're kind of talking about that when they talk about Tarski, they talk about Michael Polani and they talk about how scientism is not understanding that science itself is based on ideas that cannot be justified by science. They actually make this argument I couldn't believe this on pages like sixty nine to seventy one, and they actually point out stuff I've argued that Girdell and even people like Tarski have shown that systems studies and systems science has its limitations. You can't prove a system or an entire paradigm from within the paradigm from within the system. So since science and scientism is limited, we're going to need a new paradigm. The new paradigm can't be the deterministic mechanistic scientism of Darwinism and a causal chain, you know, deistic clockmaker universe, right, the new physics of quantum physics, which was very popular at this time. And there's also there was all these boomer books that were coming out at this time, like The Dance Seeing Wu Lee Masters, right, this kind of stuff. Bloombers were eating this stuff up in nineteen seventy nine, nineteen eighty, right at the exact same time as Who's the Quantum Physics Orvin Laslow is beginning to push quantum physic quantum, quantum quantum everywhere it's like a big siop to push all this stuff, right, dude, Like modern physics is like ancient ancient mystics. Bro, it's like ancient Taoism. It's the same, dude, WHOA. This was being pushed as the new ethos of the new science of quantum science to give people a new paradigm, a new worldview. Determinism is old Darwinian, it's Newtonian. The new physics that replaces Newtonianism as quantum bro. So we're gonna be quantum bros. And we're no longer going to be reductionists and stuck in some reductionist framework. So this is the first seventy Actually, by the way, the book is only two under pages. I thought this was a longer text us until I started getting into It's only two under pages. So we are almost halfway. And next we're going to move into we talked about economic Man, we talked about religious Western Man, and we talked about science man, Western scientism Man. And next we're going to move into transformed Man in part two. So I hope you enjoyed the first half of Changing Images of Man, or at least the first third, or about the first or about seventy five pages in. At this point it's only two hundred page books. So Part two will be four members and we will go much deeper into the actual processes of how they plan to transform us. Thank you guys again for those super chats. I want to mind if we have a show sponsor, which is chalk dot com, that is c choq dot com. If you're interested, also you can go into the archives and watch the talk that we did on Arthur Kessler's Goes to the Machine Acquiring Conspiracy by Marilyn ferguson H. G. Wells's book, Well both of his books that we've covered up in Conspiracy New Rule Order. They both cover this topic and freedof Coppras Turning Point, all of which are globally text pointing to this. Chalk dot com is the best of supplementation on the internet. Use the promo code jay for is already get forty percent off or J forty four lives. That's Jay four four l I f e to get forty four percent off, and don't let them turn you into a Skittles new age bro.
Speaker 8: Just like there's no male dominance here. It's just like festivals of communal intentional living and we're speaking our truths of power.
Speaker 1: Use that promo code Jay four four Life J forty four Life to get forty four percent off all of those great products that we're talking including the Foreman Stack, with the Chad Mode, with the Action two point zero and the proven testosterone boosting Tonkat one hundred. In other words, this will help you not become one of those festival bros. You won't be at gay camp when you're taking Chad Mode. My friend. Now, we did get a huge super chat. Thank you so much to our buddy over here. Where was it at? He's over here paying for the mic? Basically, Caleb says, for ten dollars, keep up the good work. Thank you. Caleb Benson says, what do you think about King Charles's soft spot for Orthodoxy? I don't make much of it. He's a perennialist, so he likes all the religions. What about the Church of England and decline? Yeah, exactly. It's done for a non sens For five dollars for Spooktober, I recommend criminologists gave Morale. She should contact him. He talks about Colts and SRA. He's familiar with the manson stuff as well, and here is his channel. Okay, I'll check it out. Dan Schroeder twenty dollars. He's the guy that said great content on Lord Waldemart. Bobby d ten dollars. Here's towards the new microphone. Thank you. Yes, this will all go towards a brand new mic so that we won't have these issues. Gary, one hundred and fifty dollars. Gary went super Child's for the day. One hundred and fifty bucks from Gary. Thank you so much, Gary. He says, very grateful for your work. Well, Gary, I'm very grateful for you, and you are the biggest contributor to the new microphone. No. One five dollars. There's a funny video of a Baptist pastor saying that the Book of Mormon is a Baptist book. It is hilarious, Okay, is he joking? I mean I want to be charitable and nuanced and hope that my brother is joking because that sounds so ridiculous. Eato token five dollars. Here's the new Booty mic got a new Booty microphone.
Speaker 6: Microphone.
Speaker 1: We'll see. I'll make sure I didn't miss one ze five dollars. Here's donating for cool sounds. Hope you have a nice microphone day aside from audios. Yeah, well it's gonna go directly towards getting a new mic toothless granny ten dollars. Speaking of megaliths, check out the Barrabus Caves, India documentary. Fascinating. All these megaliths are built with stones and the copper tools by guys wearing one cloth. Doesn't make sense. Give me a break. These findings blow away mainstream archaeology out of the water. The Bara Boss Caves in India. Well that's a new one I don't know about. Let's see Borrow Boss Caves. We need to do a megalith stream. No, he's not joking. It's on YouTube. Uh well, what do I type in? Tell me what the type in and I'll pull it up. The impossible precision of the Bar of Boston.
Speaker 2: This is it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I'll have to watch this. This looks like a fun documentary. We'll do us a Megaliths an Ancient Civilizations stream very soon. We did one of these, by the way, with Actually we did one on my channel too long ago, and then we did a similar stream about the Giza Pyramids with our buddy Jake Rattlesnake. If you guys miss that, you can find me and Jake Rattlesnake doing a Megalith's stream. And what do I need to type in Baptist? Where does a Baptist preacher talk about the Mormon book Mormon being Baptist?
Speaker 2: That's so stupid.
Speaker 1: I mean, we're just at the point where people are just straight up, they're not becoming retorted. They're diving headlong into a giant vat of retarded juice and like growing gills to breathe the retarded juice. That's where we're at. I remember how over to chalk dot com, guys. I will look up the Baptist Mormon man very soon. Thank you guys so much, and thank you for donating. If you'd like to remember, you can superchat at any time and I'll read it on the next dream. So, if you're watching this later today or tonight and you'd like to support send a super chat, donate to the New Microphone Fund and we'll get it popping off. Excuse me, we'll get it not popping off as we get it popping off