Speaker 1: Something you should go. It's time out for something you should know, brought to you by Genesis GOOLDIRA dot com. That is also something you should know that you can put your retirement plan on. The gold standard. Genesis Gold Group is the only IRA back by physical gold and silver. You can learn more and you can get a free gold and Silver guide at Genesis gooldr dot com. Excited to visit right now with Chris Hood, we're going to talk about the stand Firm conference. It's coming up this Friday and Saturday. Chris, thank you for your time and effort that you're putting into this. It sounds like a fun event and an event that's probably well needed right now.
Speaker 2: Yes, definitely, there's so much need to activate the Body of Christ and whether people currently have a relationship with the Lord or want to deepen it, this is a great opportunity for that.
Speaker 1: And this is not for a specific church. This is for believers of all kinds. So if there's somebody listening that's going, oh, well, that's not at my church, so it's not for me. No, No, this is for everybody, isn't.
Speaker 2: It Absolutely Yes, it is. It's uh, it's it's for anybody and I would. I would even I would even go so far as if you're if you're experiencing anxiety or hopelessness or ailments. There are so many categories that this will cover, as faith covers. But I would say anything that that that goes back to the Word of God that can be under dirted with the Word of God, hope, peace, joy, healing, all that stuff. You know, you never know what's going to happen. Yeah, so I just encourage people to just show up.
Speaker 1: And the stand Firm conference is Friday, August ninth, So it's this Friday, six thirty until nine thirty. And it's also Saturday the tenth, from eight thirty am until noon and then back again from one till four thirty. And I see it's at a place called the Gathering Building. And I'll give the address here in a bit. And we're going to post all of this too to make it easy. So if somebody driving is going, how am I going to remember all of this? You don't have to remember anything. The event is free, but it's nice if people sign up, so you kind of have an idea who coming, right, correct, Yeah, And I see there's an event bright link And like I said, I'll share all of that as well. And what was it that made you decide, Hey, I want to give some time and effort into helping make this happen. What was it that kind of stirred your heart to make you do this?
Speaker 2: Chris, I have been involved with a couple of different conferences with the gentleman by the name of Wade McCarg who is coming, and there's there's two gentlemen coming, Wade maccarg and also Vincent Xavier. Wade specifically has been involved with a lot of prison ministry on the reservation. I've experienced some Uh, well, I guess, I guess the hope that he's breathed into the native community out in Pine Ridge and Kyle and in that area Kyle, South Dakota is the name of the town, but also the extensive work that he's done in Africa. And I am so inspired by Wade's heart. He is a giant of a man. He's like, I think he's six foot ten. Oh wow, he's an old Uh he's a former he's not old, but he's a former rugby player and he's just a beast. But he's got such a gentle spirit about him. And you look at his size and it's like, man, this guy's going to give a thunderous message and he can do that. He's very capable of doing that. And once he gets going, he just he just lights it up. But he's so soft spoken and his gentle spirit comes through. And I love Wade's heart. He's a good man and God has really used him. And Vincent, I've met him a few times. I've listened to him a few times. I don't Again, I don't know Vincent Vincent as well as I know Wade. However, I know Vincent is a very anointed man as well. So it's just it's it's not them, it's God working through them and they're surrendered.
Speaker 1: So and I see you're going to have worship led by Elizabeth Anna Music as well. And again this event is coming up on Friday evening and then Saturday as well, and it's this week, So if you would like to go, I'm going to put a link to make it really easy to find so you don't have to remember all of this, you don't have to write it all down. We'll have a post on Facebook to make it super simple and super easy. But again, Chris, thank you so much. For taking the time to chat with us, and thank you for all the time and effort you put into this as well.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you so much, John, thank you for everything that you do for the kingdom. And if I could just say one more thing, absolutely bless Elizabeth's heart for raising her hand and coming and helping with the worship. And once she once she gets playing and singing, make sure you have a few kleenicxes in your pocket because her her voice and kind of choking up a little bit. But she really I've seen the spirit ushered in many many times when she's played and it's not a performance, she just she's doing for for God. So that so it's beautiful.
Speaker 1: Well, Chris, thank you again for your time. I appreciate it, sir.
Speaker 2: Thanks John, thank you yeah again.
Speaker 1: Hood has been our guest today. The stand Firm conference this Friday, August ninth, six thirty pm to nine thirty pm, and then Saturday, August tenth, eight thirty am until noon, and then back again from one to four thirty on Saturday. It's at the gathering sixty one oh one sound Charger Circle. Again, you don't have to remember all of that because I do have a link and it's free, but get your tickets because if you go on there's a link you can click and then kind of letting them know who's coming, make sure they have room for everyone. You can find all of that at Facebook dot com slash Sunny Radio and Facebook dot com slash Soup Falls News. Something you Should Know. Something you Should Know is brought to you by Genesisgoldra dot com. Put your retirement plan on the gold Standard. Get a free gold and Silver guide now at Genesis gooldra dot com