Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of idiotology. Would let your taco one on one one w j r R. But you're freaking idiots, all right? Coming in hot everybody, floor to man, fload to man.
Speaker 1: Floating man.
Speaker 2: Got to be a flying a man.
Speaker 1: He's got to be a flying man.
Speaker 2: Actually it's a Florida woman this go around. We only have one theme song or apologies. Hopefully that suffices. We go to Broward County represent Coral Springs. Everybody, all right? Uh? Saleo to forty three year old Florida woman Nativa Auguste. What old Nativa do? Arrested for aggravated battery after she stabbed her boyfriend? Why did she stab her boyfriend? Taco Bob something over dinner? He refused to eat her cooking. It was serious. How do I do this? Well, you have a chip installed in your brain. Yeah, it's a guy with a special weather phone, a chip in his brain, magic signs removed from his yard.
Speaker 1: Uh, you've got it all. You've got the whole package. Man, the magic signs. Where did that come from?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: The chip is my psychic abilities at times, So he refused to eat the dinner, she cooked up some victuals and he said.
Speaker 2: Oh, apparently she's not a very good cook. I'd say so that necessitates the eight inch knife swung in his direction and landing. Yeah, she got him pretty good as he tried to defend himself. She does admit they were arguing over her cooking and says that that's, uh, that's what set her off in his kitchen all day.
Speaker 1: Think about that. You don't mess. I mean, somebody's in there. I don't care if they're making you a can of soup. They're cooking you food. You respect eat it or feed it to the dog. Remember that as a kid?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What about the time though, where the dog didn't even want what you were trying to get rid of. It's on the floor. Is that what you would drop it on the floor? Yep?
Speaker 1: And then when it's time to you know, straighten up the table after dinner, grab all the peas and put them in a in a napkin.
Speaker 2: What was your what was your no fly zone when it came to a family dinner? What food? The peases? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I squishy peas to me as a child at least, Yeah, but later in life it was just hey, cover them with some you know, butter. What about you lima beans. It's still lima beans. I can do Lima beans. That's just like the consistency is like a big pee, not team Lima beans.
Speaker 2: No other than that, you know, I'm pretty flexible. All right, let's go.
Speaker 1: To say what she was making, no doubt have been good. That would have been good reporting if they actually said for the hamburger helper. Uh huh, couldn't even make hamburger helper. He used old beef hamburger helper. Man, your girlfriend so such a bad COOKSI used all groundbley.
Speaker 2: I told you when we were in our me and my one of my college roommates were in our most desperate times, we'd make hamburger helper with hot dogs when Dixie hot dogs. Yeah, we were problems. Uh Gwatney before Swaltney, before you know, we even we bust on them back then. That looked like a great deal man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was ramen for me. I mean, you get them sus of bitches for what they were like ten cents each.
Speaker 2: It was like a buck for for ten. Fifteen year old girl in Africa shocked doctors when she became pregnant despite being born without a final opening oh self impregnation. She has a rare condition called distal vaginal atresia. Of course, that pretty much met. No one was expecting her to get pregnant. She didn't realize she was expecting until her belly grew and doctors later believed or delivered a healthy baby boy via C section. Here's okay, here's where we're going to have to break this down. Doctors think she became pregnant when her ex stabbed her in the abdomen shortly after engaging in oral sex with someone else. They believe semen may have entered her reproductive system through her stab wounds, leading to conception in an extremely rare medical event. So he the guy had pleasurings with other another one and then somehow his uh you know, yeah, get got on the knife. And it makes no sense for.
Speaker 1: How this is probably all made up like witchcraft stuff. It's over in Africa, you know what I'm saying. I think there's something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm still back on the with no uh no, no no place, uh never mind not getting pregnant. How about just going to the bathroom exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it would take a lot of work out of life and a lot of focus, you know, not focus, but a lot of stress. If pat, if you just had no waaner, yeah, you were just it was just a piece of skin range.
Speaker 2: Just like an alien type depiction where it's a model. I mean, what are they called the in the stores the mannequin?
Speaker 1: Mannequin thank you, just like mannequin front, you know, and for her it's just mannequin.
Speaker 2: It's just it's there. You have to, you know, use it.
Speaker 1: You just kind of go, maybe you do what maybe I'm saying out of here, Oh okay, not kissing you, no, but I'm being clinical here.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah it is.
Speaker 1: Think of the stress that would take away. You have nothing there, it's just the mannequin front.
Speaker 2: There's no grooming, no nothing, no infections, no urine area. No, we're not going to that.
Speaker 1: I'm going to no stress of going out at night to like, you know, pick up chicks. So I was just like, no, I'm just gonna lay on the couch, watch sports and rub my mannequin.
Speaker 2: Part. I'm just like this. It's just finally it's been confirmed. We actually this came up during a discussion of fetishes a while back.
Speaker 1: Somebody's god, dude, I don't even want.
Speaker 2: To read this. It's not even safe harbor. Yeah, I mean it is, but.
Speaker 1: It's just neanderthal. And again I'm talking about mannequin parts or lack thereof.
Speaker 2: Apparently, over half the US population is aroused by the sight of their partner doing chores. Not that dude watching his girl from make dinner. The biggest chore turn on sweeping, watching them do dishes because the jiggles, followed by vacuuming, making the bed, doing laundry, and tidying the bedrooms. Is it do they do?
Speaker 1: They go into it and say it's because the movements and.
Speaker 2: The I oh that dirty bathrooms, that's that goes where it goes into the opposite direction. Yeah, yeah, because it becomes a turn off because when you're cleaning the bathroom, it's because it means it's a dirty bathroom, which means you got the perhaps dealing with the legendary stinker situation.
Speaker 1: Everything you just grime on the Somebody said, guys, Jesus crisp, A woman jurethra isn't a vagina different hole.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter. She's got no hole, there's no opening.
Speaker 1: She's unholy, right, she's got mannequin crotch, and neither of us we understand, and that I took human sexuality in college. I've seen a califlower patch from somebody who is not careful of diseases. There's the grossest thing ever on demand.
Speaker 2: Download the iHeartRadio app.