Speaker 1: The sports page with The Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six to nine. The Games Mike the Bulldog beyond you on jr R.
Speaker 2: The Bulldog Sports Page brought you by Coffin and Lynd Injury Attorneys. Still undefeated at home.
Speaker 1: The Orlando Magic Bulldog the frons A getting it done again.
Speaker 3: He scores twenty nine points. Jalen Suggs hits a couple of free throws with about ten seconds left. The Magic beat the Pacers ninety four to ninety last night. As you mentioned, unbeaten it home. They're six and oh at home this season. There they've won thirteen in a row at home dating back to last year. And yeah they they are. Yeah, they're playing really well right now. The Franz, by the way, one of only seven players in the NBA currently averaging twenty plus points, five plus rebounds, four plus assists, one point five steals. The others are Luka Doncic, Shay Gildess, Alexander Jason Tatum, Nikola Jokic, the Aaron Fox and James Harden. The front with Paalo out right now, the Franz, he will be an.
Speaker 1: All Star this season. That's my predicatate to have his name mentioned above all those. I just watched Pat shake his head like, Wow, that's impressive. I mean, you got Donci in there and all that.
Speaker 2: Wow, you can say, color me impressed, bulldog.
Speaker 3: There you go. Yeah, And by the way, it's great what the Franz is doing, scoring points and all that. But the Magic's defense number one in the league right now. You saw that again last night. They had ten blocks, eight steals, allowed Indiana to shoot just thirty eight percent from the floor. So that's why the Magic are winning these games right now. So, speaking of the NBA, Wow, did you see what Yanni's did last night? Jannis an A Takumpo fifty nine points for the Bucks they win an overtime. Yan now has nine career fifty point ten rebound games. Just three other players have done that, Wilt Kareem in Shack geez.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what else we got going on here?
Speaker 2: Hey, you guys want to go Robbie professional football players home this weekend?
Speaker 3: Oh did you see? Yeah? Travis Kelcey and Patrick Mahomes both got their houses. Rob I do have a question about Travis Kelcey's the robbery on his twenty thousand dollars in cash.
Speaker 2: Twenty thousand. That's like us having like twenty forty bucks out on the counter, just laying out. Yeah, I would assume like a hunda.
Speaker 3: Probably he's got it in his couch cushions twenty thousand.
Speaker 2: You never know when you're gonna need twenty k cash right when you have that.
Speaker 1: I'm not even gonna say her name, but when you have her by your side, you might need, you know, some quick diamond cash or something.
Speaker 3: By the way, this happened a long time ago. But Drew Bloodsoe remember him, right, Yeah, yeah, former quarterback of the Patriots back before Brady so he you know, he he signed a huge contract with the Patriots. And his dad was riding with him in his car one day and his dad went to get something out of the glove compartment or something, and he's rustling through the papers in the glove compartment and he found two one hundred and eighty thousand dollars checks in the in the glove compartment and they were like, you know, a couple months old. And he goes, what are these? He goes, Blu goes, oh, I forgot about those.
Speaker 2: I remember.
Speaker 1: I remember you telling that story years ago when we were talking about the one player. I think it was Gronk who was just living off just his endorsement money and then you and then you segged into that Bloodsoe story.
Speaker 2: That is epic. It's like like Cattie Scheck, here's an cats check for twenty thousand dollars. Keep it, keep it, you know, in all seriousness. So when you hear break ins at professional player somemes always flashback to Sean Taylor and yeah, that tragedy.
Speaker 3: Oh, that was a tragedy. I actually went to his funeral when they had his funeral, did a big story. And that of course, former University of Miami player played for the then Washington Redskins.
Speaker 2: If that dude would have had a full career, my god, monster. He was a They're probably there probably would have been even more rules enacted to injury he applied.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was a monster. Uh. DJ Lagway Gator quarterback Billy Napier had a press conference last night. Looks like DJ Lagway is getting ready to play against LSU this weekend up with the Swamp. So if DJ Lagway plays, I think the Gators may have a chance in that game. Billy Napier says he's practiced for three straight games, so hopefully DJ Lagway will play in that game to Miami. Yeah, be awesome. Gators trying to get Bowl eligible. By the way, the Miami Dolphins, their coach Mike McDaniel had a press conference. So a former Dolphins player, Deshaun Elliott, who now plays for the Steelers as a safety. He went on one of these player podcasts earlier this week and said the Dolphins were soft as you know what, called him a soft team. So Mike McDaniel was asked about it yesterday and he goes, huh on a podcast, huh cool podcast. Yeah, these player I think player podcasts have jumped the shark in Mima in my opinion, right there with with with social media.
Speaker 1: Influence, are you sure, man? Dude dudes on dudes sounds intriguing.
Speaker 2: It's a fine offering from uh yeah, never mind, moving right along, Hey, bulldog, extremely tough test for the Lightning tonight they faced Winnipeg. Winnipeg is fifteen in one.
Speaker 3: I know they're unbelievable. Are By the way, watch out for my man' Saquon Barkley and the Thursday night football game tonight. He's on my fantasy team people been trying to make trade with me. I'm holding on the saquon. He will, he will go for about one hundred and fifty eight yards at least.
Speaker 2: You hope you ready to this.
Speaker 1: I've lost eight weeks in a row. No, I'm almost not even on top of the waiver order I waiver wire.
Speaker 2: I don't even think I'm picking anymore. You think you should start picking out the grocery items You're gonna need to make that fancy, fancy, pricey meal for your your fellow league members for the co.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the Commanders versus the Eagles tonight, good game, Good game?
Speaker 2: All right. Mike the Bulldog Bionkey, host of Open Mic weekday mornings onny Jason test Am seven FM ninety six to ninety Game, and he takes a few minutes out of his show to pop over here for the sports page each morning on j r R, brought you by Kauffin and Lynda.
Speaker 3: Listen to Under Oath with Attorney Jeff Kopp and every Saturday morning seven point thirty on FM ninety six. Not in the game. You can catch extended versions of Under Oath on your favorite streaming platform.
Speaker 2: Oh oh olizin Zako on demand.
Speaker 3: Download the iHeartRadio app from the book