Speaker 1: It's night Dan Ray Boston's News Radio.
Speaker 2: All Right, welcome back everybody, thanks to my guest last hour, doctor Scott Bonne. And we're going to go to a very different subject. That subject we haven't talked about, and that is drones over New Jersey and Pennsylvania. I was watching CNN at eleven o'clock. That is their lead story tonight. NBC News has covered it. ABC World News Tonight had it on tonight on tonight's newscast. Uh, here's the problem. There have been there have been drones flying in the night skies of New Jersey now for weeks, since some time before Thanksgiving. Our government to the extent that the government that that is now within well getting pretty close to uh five weeks left of its term in office, is telling us they don't know what it is, but not to worry about it. And this was the NSA spokesman John Kirby talking about drones and the reporter asks him the question, and this is the response from Admiral Kirby. Cut seven, Please Rob now on.
Speaker 1: This mysterious drone sighting in New Jersey and now in Philadelphia.
Speaker 2: Is there a concern for the.
Speaker 1: American people about their safety?
Speaker 3: Do you think Americans should be concerned?
Speaker 2: Is this a foreign adversary at work?
Speaker 4: No indication at this time that it's a foreign adversary or a foreign actor. The FBI is looking at this, Dooj's looking at this. I know the Department of Defense when a current, when it affects or comes near a military base, they're looking at this. So I don't I can't tell you definitively exactly what we're talking about here. In some case is the investigation has led to a revelation that it's actually manned aircraft and not drones at all. So each one's going to be a little bit different. And you know, we're looking at this hard. We're concerned about it as well. But again I want to stress no indication at this time that it's a foreign adversary.
Speaker 2: Okay, So to interpret that for you, he's saying, we don't know what they are. Oh, we know they're not a foreign adversary. Well, if you don't know what they are, Admiral Kirby, how do you know they're not a foreign adversary. This is the same administration that watched the Chinese balloon float across the United States before it was shot down off the Atlantic coast. They could have shot that balloon down when it entered our airspace over Montana. They knew it was coming, and they didn't. So my question is, if you're down in the New Jersey area, we'd love to hear from you. If you're down in the Pennsylvania area, love to hear from you. And I'd love to hear from any of you on this, and particularly those of you who may have a little bit more insight in it. I've never flown a drone. I don't know how easy they are to maneuver. I don't know how difficult they are to maneuver. These stories that I have seen is that some of these drones are actually quite large. You think about drones, and you think about these little planes that people fly around. Little drones, However, they can be used as a military Who're seeing that now in the Middle East, the hoody rebels are using these drones quite effectively, maybe not as effectively as the US military responds in kind. But look, we don't know, we don't know what we don't know, and that is always in a difficult situation to be now. Congressman Chris Smith from New Jersey serves on the Homeland Security Committee. This was his comments earlier. His comments earlier this week cut number twelve.
Speaker 5: I did reach out to the committee officer at the joint base, which is also in my district, and talk to him at a very good conversation, Colonel Anthony Smith, Joint Base Fort dis McGuire and the eighty seventh the Air Wing Air Base Wing today and I said, I know you have the capability. You put out press releases to identify and bring down drones. Why can't you deploy them at least to the ocean, bring one of these down, find out who's doing it. They have the capability, he said, we don't have the authority only within the parameters of our base. Well, there's a national interest here. Our jets fly over the ocean all the time for trading, so that perimeter is larger. So I did write Secretary Lloyd Austin asking that that capability that may be sitting in a closet somewhere. I know they use it all the time, but you know, bring it out. And I'm not saying you got to share it with the sheriffs, be nice, just do it yourself the interest of the American public. So I would ask if you would echo that request. I mean, DoD's got the capability, and maybe Homeland Security does this.
Speaker 2: Well, what is the problem with taking one of these down? That's my question. I mean a drone is by definition unmanned, and if a drone is flying over any area. I've read up on this a little bit. I'm not an expert on it, but I've seen pictures of what people have taken, just American citizens. I don't know why they're there. Obviously, you have the Bedminster golf course, the golf course owned by President elect Trump. It to me is mystifying that these would be allowed and for the government, for our government to say this is now all out there. This is not something that's top secret or classified. It's out there. And if it disappears, what information was called? By whom? For what purpose? We spend a trillion dollars on in our National Defense Department every year. Look, if someone flew a fixed wing aircraft near the White House tonight, and every once in a while you hear about it, they would have US jets scrambled within minutes, and that plane would be escorted and brought down somewhere, and they would find out who the hell it was, even if it was some individual who just was up for the front of it and had no idea what airspace they were flying through, because that's what you have to assume that the intent, that's a malintent here. You kind of assume, Oh yeah, that plane that's flying over the White House. Yeah, it just looks like a little uh, you know, double engine plane looks like me who knows what? No? No, And you have again you've seen I guess you've seen it. If you haven't seen it, you should And anyway, good open up the phone lines. What do you think? Are you concerned or not concerned? I live in Massachusetts, but what happens to people in New Jersey in Pennsylvania could happen to me, could happen to you? And for some reason, in the waning days of the Biden administration, the president seems to be more focused on pardons, a lot of pardons today, acts of clemency, commutations, all of which are important. But I think it's really important to find out what's going on over New Jersey and what's going on over Pennsylvania. Six seven ten thirty six one seven nine ten thirty. I wish this was television and I could show you the pictures. If you haven't seen the pictures, maybe you can find them. Give us a call. Coming back on Nightside right after the break.
Speaker 1: Now back to Dan Ray Live from the Window World to night Side Studios on WBZ News Radio.
Speaker 2: I've watched this story over the last few weeks, and it's fascinated me that, you know, you've had all of these these these sightings of so called UFOs or whatever they call them now they no longer call them. It's unidentified aircraft or something some different time, different phrase. But we've had all of these stories over the years about UFOs, and you know, most of them have been debunked, although there are some that are that are open. And I hope that when President Trump takes office, one of the first things that he will do will be too basic, be transparent, and let the country know whether or not we have had any contact legitimate or otherwise, you know, any legitimate contact or any suspected contact with other civilizations. To put to put it frankly, I don't necessarily believe it. If you had to buy to bet one hundred dollars, I would say no. But you certainly have seen these sightings and you've had people respond to it. Now you have swarms of drones. I mean, who are Is it a high school technology class? I don't think. So let's see what Bill has to say. I hope all of you can join in here. Fix six thirty six seven nine, three thirty, get on early and we'll get this conversation going. Bill, you were first this hour on Nights Side. What are your thoughts on this?
Speaker 6: You know, I'm almost apt to say that the governments because but the half of me is concerned because they did let that balloon go by, and basically the Chinese run all over the bases all over the country before they did anything about it. So I don't have a lot of faith to be proactive because if it is a foreign nation, they don't want to bring attention because if they shoot one down or you take them down, you give the authorization, and it's Chinese pots and Russian pots and irany from the Iranians that the problem is an active war and they just don't want to be bothered with that day.
Speaker 2: Wait a second, Hold on, wait a second. If if they were to shoot down one or more of these drones and we were to find out that one actually was Russia and on one was Chinese and one was Iranian. That's not an act of war. The active well them sending well, they're drone into our airspace, right.
Speaker 6: Well yeah, but I mean they kept sending up, you know, and what they're doing over the you know, I don't know. I mean, it's not good. It's definitely especially where we're in the knife's edge over in Europe with shooting stuff in there, missiled going into Russia for the Ukrainian that's not you know.
Speaker 2: I'm more worried about that. I'm more worried about that and starting a third World War or World War, you know, really big.
Speaker 6: Another concern is you look at one point, I want to.
Speaker 2: Make one other point. Okay, we shot down the Chinese balloon. Do you know the Chinese balloon. It came up over Alaska and then it went over right down the coast of Canada along the Pacific coast of Canada, then made a left hand turn and entered our airspace in Montana. Apparently, I was speaking to someone in Canada today that a lot of their military installations just so happened to be on the west coast of Canada. So that balloon back a year and a half ago, I think it was a year and a half ago. Was actually be directed by someone over specific areas that the Chinese government was interested in. We shot that down off the coast of South Carolina. You know, it's just the cost of doing business that China didn't didn't end up in a nuclear exchange over that. Why would they be upset if we were to take down a drone and was another country? I don't get that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well I don't know.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's it's not good. I mean, and who knows what we're gonna find on I mean, I mean, if they're flying this easy, they could easily put some weapons or even chemicals on there. But another thing, you look at them and the light's length. That's almost like an FAA requirement. So I'm almost believe that it's the government which concerns me more because if what they're probably doing is they're looking over a certain area for something, and that's something could be a nuclear, it could be a biological and they don't want to alarm people, and they're doing this and they're keeping it vague. And that's even more concerning because we've had a porest border and we know how the world is and and and logically, it's only a matter of time before something gets in here with everything that's going on.
Speaker 2: And I hope that you look okay, just trying to understand Bill and pardon me. Normally you and I am much more in the same way from here. Are you concerned that are you concerned that these drones are actually US drones and they're looking for some contamination? Or are you concerned that they are drones?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: No, no, well no, I'm concerned. Well, I'm almost of the belief because when when if they were foreign drones, I don't think they'd have the lights on them the way they are. That's almost like an FAA requirement, because that is space is very congested to begin with. The okay, first were playing and then there was a guy earlier. All right, so if you look at how they're flying sort of or the reports, and you look at the lights, you would almost say that they were you know, government, so.
Speaker 2: Your own Okay, you're comfortable with the fact that they have lights, I mean, obviously they have lights.
Speaker 6: Go no, no, I'm not comfortable, but but I'm looking for clues because we're not getting any answers. So this is when the void comes in, you know, you know what I mean, you look at possibilities and running scenarios. You know, they say they're not a danger or problem, but they can't tell you what they are, so I don't know how they know that. So that's all BS.
Speaker 2: You look at the the all transparent that if they don't know what they are, which was what Kirby said, then it could be he said, we don't know what they are, but we don't think it's a foreign implement.
Speaker 6: The US government. The reason they're coming over, and that maybe the type that they the technology is. Unfortunately, they could be looking for a dirty bomb, something with plutonium. I don't know. He has to be concerning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you're bringing it back to the water, you know what. I don't think so, but but we'll see. I truly, I truly don't don't think that would be the situation. I really don't think so, to be honest with you, I hope not. I would think that if you were concerned about plutonium or something like, I don't know, Bill, you're taking me off in and never never Land, which.
Speaker 6: I'm just worry about my grade.
Speaker 2: What you're talking about. I don't know how you could first, Yeah, anyway, look interesting perspective, interesting perspective.
Speaker 6: I open up a question here, something wasn't how would you look for it? That would be the logical way to do it.
Speaker 2: I don't know that you'd be using drones, to be honest with you. I think I think you'd be more likely having people on the ground with Geiger counters or something like that. I don't know how it is.
Speaker 6: You know, well, I think with the technology, Bill, you know much.
Speaker 2: More about this than I do. Obviously our experience, No, no, your expertise is way is dwarf's mind.
Speaker 6: So they're all I'm just I'm putting out there. I've talked putting out there.
Speaker 8: Let's see it.
Speaker 2: Let's see if people react. Okay, simple as that. You're you're fairly comfortable with it, and I get it, and I appreciate you call.
Speaker 6: And I hope I hope I'm wrong. Dad, I hope I'm dead wrong.
Speaker 2: I hope you aren't too. Okay, thanks Bill? Uh. I don't know how Bill got to where that was, but I was trying to follow it, and I think at the end he's trying to tell me that people have come across the border with plutonium Okay, I guess that's a theory. I never thought of that. One six, one seven, two five, four ten thirty six one seven, nine three one ten thirty. My question and my concern is much more, why is our government not know what's going on? And if you're listening in New Jersey or sing in Pennsylvania, love to get some reaction from you out there. So, uh, that's this is the issue. If if you want to talk about it, great, If this is something that you are unaware of. I think the story has been around for some time. Uh, it was on several of the nightly newscasts. I assume my audience listens to nightly newscast I know, I know they do. I just love to know what you think. There was a little bit of wild speculation yesterday by a New Jersey congressman. I don't even want to go there with that because they didn't seem to be much basis in reality. But that's fine. I just would love to hear from you, and if this is something that interests you, light the lines up. And if it doesn't, we can we'll change subjects six one seven, four ten thirty, six one seven, nine thirty. As I've often said, talk radio is not a spectator sport.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: This is one that virtually any one of you might have a point of view, or a bill had a thought. I didn't quite follow it. Originally, I got it. Finally, I'm not necessarily buying it, but I'm glad that he had a chance to call and express himself. Let's go to Howard down on the South Shore. Howard, welcome, You're next on nightside. Okay. If Howard's not there, how is Howard there? Rob? You cleared him he was there? Okay, Well, if he's there, great. If he's not, we'll just move on and we're coming up on the eleven thirty newscast. If Howard isn't there, hopefully Howard's okay, and he hasn't done couldn't hear us? Okay, Howard, if you want to call back, we will try to get you in, that's for sure. So the issue is drones over New Jersey and once again governmental transparency. How can the government not know what this is? That's my question. How can the government not know what this is? It's been around for quite a while. They should have had every opportunity to investigate it. Uh, And and basically say Hey, Look, there's stuff and there's programs that go on that one part of the government might not know. I'm not I'm not assuming that everybody in every department and the government can give us an answer, but they should give us be able to give us a little bit more transparency. We'll take a break. We'll hit the news at the bottom of the hour. If you'd like to join the conversation, get it going great? Uh, If not, we can do something else. Six one seven, two thirty six, one seven, ninety of the numbers, coming right back on night Side.
Speaker 1: Night Side with Dan Ray on WBZ, Boston's news radio.
Speaker 2: Well, every once in a while, I pick a subject that no one's interested in. So I've just picked one, and no one wants to talk about the possibility of drones over in New Jersey. I have no idea what what news channels you folks are watching, but this story is all over a lot of news channels. So what I'm going to do is simply, I am more than happy to give up when my audience does not rise to an occasion. I think this is an incredibly important story, and I think that the whole question. You know, we've talked about UFOs for years and people say, oh, the UFOs, the government's hiding at Roswell, New Mexico, and all of those stories. This is one that I think actually has some substance to it. I don't know that these are UFOs. I don't think that we will be met by UFOs with a bunch of people coming in on drones. That's I don't envision that. But I do realize that the government has not answered questions, and it's been for weeks now that they have been bothered. There's no transparency. And if there's not transparency on something like this, which is as obvious, this is not someone saying to some government bureaucrat or apparachik Gi. There was a airline pilot who said they saw something really funny in the sky and they thought it might have been an identified flying object. Now these are drones that have been appearing in the night sky over New Jersey, Northern New Jersey, I guess other parts as well in Pennsylvania now for weeks weeks on end. It's not something that is being done clandestinely. Whoever's doing it, we don't know who's doing it. The government says they don't know who's doing it, which worries me a lot. To be really honest with you, but if this is not a subject that you folks have an interest in, although it's one that I am fascinated by, sometimes I just guess I am not on the same page as my audience. So therefore, whenever I find myself at a point where a subject is to me captivating, an interesting and important and serious I do what any good talk show host will do. I'm going to go open lines. Anything you want to talk about. Here's the number six one seven, two, five, four ten thirty six one seven, nine three one ten thirty. You can ask me any question you want. You can talk about any subject that is of interest to you. I am I am more than willing to to. When I know that I have not found something that piques your interest, then we're ready to move on. So all we got to do is open up the lines. Let's go full. Let's go full, open lines to the end of the hour, and I promise we'll have to pick some subjects tomorrow night that everybody's interested in. Six one seven, two, five, four ten thirty six one seven nine three one ten thirty. As we move towards the midnight hours. So let's let's get going here and see what people want to talk about. Let me go first to Bill in Amesbury. That didn't take long. Hey Bill, how are you tonight? Welcome?
Speaker 9: I'm doing fine, Thank you. I've thought about the drones and parking. Back to the Chinese weather balloon. Supposedly, one of the explanations that the government military whatever came up with about their reluctance to shoot the Chinese balloon weather so called weather balloon down quickly is they wanted to wait until it had flown over certain sites that the government thought were sensitive, and then they were and they wanted to give that balloon a chance, or that device a chance to acquire information, and they wanted and then they were going to shoot it down and see what kind of information it was capable of collecting. Okay, so maybe there's an analogy between that and these drones over New Jersey. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, I know I followed the theory. I will tell you that anything that that balloon, that so called weather balloon, remember that we watched for days traverse the United States. Whatever information they were able to garner with that weather balloon, it was immediately I'm sure sent back to China. Now, if you're saying that there would be some advantage, almost like in a football game, of knowing what plays the other team was going to run, that's fine. But you're saying that they they may have wanted to know what the capacity of the of that balloon was. Okay, I get that. Yeah, but here's the problem. You have these drones up there, if they are gathering information, I would feel a lot better if they'd taken a couple of two or three of them down. I mean, I have to assume that our military has the capacity to take those some of those drones down and find out. Okay, where are these contras rolled from? I assumed that electronically, and I'm not in the electronic expert that they should be able to figure out who's controlling these drones. This is not high school kids in Staten Island, I assume, but maybe they are. And the lack of transparency when the government tells me we don't know what they are, but we know they're not from a foreign government, that doesn't instill any confidence in me whatsoever. That's my problem.
Speaker 9: You have money from thought, which might be is not ocredible, but that's all I have to offer.
Speaker 2: No. No, Well, well, first of all, look, you at least took the time to offer a theory, and I appreciate it very much. Are you a regular caller? Have I had you on before?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: First time caller.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I want to give you wrong the cause you know, the fact that you had the courage to call, I appreciate it, and the fact that you were in something by it. You might turn out to be absolutely right, but we appreciate you taking the time to call Bill six one seven ten thirty, triple eight nine ten thirty or six one seven nine thirty, Gonna go next to again. We're doing open lines here as well as the balloon going to Viney in Boston. In East Boston, Vinnie next on nightside.
Speaker 8: N You don't remember, but I remember, of course, the helicopters full low Overies Boston helicopters. I don't know if there were state police or federal government helicopters. They were looking faradar. They flew very low and scared everyone right over the houses, and they were looking a farade on or some kind of chemical in East Boston.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, Raydon something, Raydon is something that I know a little bit about Raydon is a naturally admitting uh chemical that comes from rock formations. I'm sure.
Speaker 8: So they were looking for something chemical that could have been in East Boston, and they flew very low over the houses, scaring everyone.
Speaker 2: How long ago was this? How long ago?
Speaker 8: Can I say? Two years ago?
Speaker 2: Okay? Uh? And did they ever disclose?
Speaker 8: Yeah, they said it was The people were scarce, so they said it was a government looking or state police or federal police looking for a chemic goals Boston.
Speaker 2: But did they the reason? I asked if they identified it? You said that you thought it was radarn.
Speaker 8: Well, no, it was some kind of chemicals. And I told the guy that at the East Boston Yam said it was a very spot man and he said they were looking for a news boss And I said, yeah. She says, I can't believe it. But when we contests, I got my whether it's a Trump administration one, it was the bider the administration. You just can't trust your government.
Speaker 2: Well, let me tell you something. You may see a level of transparency in the Trump administration they were never seen before. He made a number of promises. He said that he would release the JFK assassination files. I suspected that Bobby Kennedy Junior will probably be interested in seeing those released. Donald Trump has said he will, he will release to the best of his ability. Uh, some of the UFO files. The Biden administration has had four years. They had four years in which they could have done a lot. Let's see, let's give Donald Trump a second time a chance. Maybe he's got it figured out the second the second time around. I don't know. I will criticize them if they if they're not transparent, because, uh, that was one of the great failings of the Biden administration. Transparency. They they never wanted to tell us what really happened in Kabul when thirteen US military personnel died or killed by that bomber. There's there's some suggestion that we had snipers who had that bomber in their sights. They could have taken that bomber out at any time.
Speaker 8: I mean, we're hiding something. If they don't want to talk about it, they're hiding something.
Speaker 2: Well, if they're hiding something that normally when you hide something, no one knows about it. And for them to have run it this way and to have, in my opinion, allowed the cat out of the bag. I mean people have seen it. We've seen the you've seen the videos, right, Uh yeah, tell us, Look, they work for us, we don't work for them, simple as that.
Speaker 8: I don't think nobody knows that. I think they think there your boss, you pay them, But there your boss.
Speaker 2: That doesn't work away in my world and it never will. Vinnie. I appreciate your call, and we should call more often. Thank you, my friend.
Speaker 8: Have a great night.
Speaker 2: Good night. Uh six seven thirty six one seven, nine thirty. If you want to talk about the drones over in New Jersey, great If you don't open lines, give you an opportunity, ask any question, make any comment. I'll tell you one of the things that I wanted to talk about earlier this week, and I might talk about tomorrow. Night is once again Louis Tiant was robbed. He should be in the Hall of Fame. Let's go to Alex and Millis. Alex, you're next on Nightside. Go ahead to Alex.
Speaker 7: Hey, danger a couple of things about Trump may be voted Person of the Year, and the other thing is well time.
Speaker 2: Time magazine announced today that he was voted by Person of the Year by Time magazine that is the big award. They may there may be other journals or other businesses that that announce who the person of the year is, but uh and Time Magazine says it's Donald Trump, and that's that's the one that everyone likes to win. It's like it's like the big prize.
Speaker 7: Right, I don't see your name there, but I mean, I'm kidding, but I think.
Speaker 2: You won't trust me. You won't. Okay, you won't see my name in the in the in the supermarket flyer either. Okay, No, he was, He was the first and the they now call it person of the Year, so let's make sure it's person of the year. But yeah, it's Time. Time magazine is the one that that's the one. I mean, it's you know, it's like there's only one Stanley Cup and you can be in a men's beer hockey league and you can win the championship, but you only win the Stanley Cup in the National Hockey League. So uh it it. I don't know if you heard it today, but he was announced today as I understand that when when Trump rang the bell at the stock at the Stock Exchange.
Speaker 7: All right, yeah, I guess Time magazine all those magazines. People really don't buy them. They just look at them while they're waiting, you know, to check out at the counter.
Speaker 2: A lot of them no longer were for sale. I had someone on last night from the US World and News Report. Uh and that, uh, that that's no longer a magazine that you get in the mail, that's for sure. Yeah. I'm looking at it right right here, and uh it's Donald Donald Trump is the Time magazine Person of the Year. I'm trying to see if I can see who it was last year. It's all it's all Trump today, all the time. So any was I mean for him to come back from January sixth of two thousand and set of two thousand and seventeen, and excuse me, twenty twenty twenty twenty one, which was a disgraceful day in America, and to be elected president. This was the second time he was elected as the person of the year goes back. I guess the first one was Charles Lindberg in nineteen twenty seven. You know, when you it's an amazing list of people. The Queen of England, Winston Churchill Zelenski, was elected in twenty twenty two. I'm trying to see if I can find who it was last year. I'm just scanning here and I pulled up the wrong. Trump was twenty sixteen in twenty twenty, Joe Biden was twenty twenty, Barack Obama was. It seems like the presidents of the United States. I'm not able to see who it was in twenty twenty three. Maybe someone can call and let me know here. But the list that I have doesn't have twenty twenty three included, which I don't understand. Well, maybe let me see. No, I mean all people, Richard Nixon, Henry Kissinger, Ronald Reagan, a lot of politicians, a lot of politicians over time. But that's the big one. Alex. Everything going well with you and yours?
Speaker 7: I hope, Oh yeah, yeah, Well I had I had lost my dad a few months ago, but he was ninety six.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I hadn't learnt from you in a while, and I was fearful that maybe there was, because you're for a pretty regular regular caller. I'm sorry about.
Speaker 7: That, right, thank you. And I had a small health issue. Wealthy Hospital is the Ivy League hospital, so they're they're super doctor normal and everything's fine.
Speaker 2: All right. I hope you have great, great holidays, and we'll we'll talk to you. If not later this year, we'll talk to you, uh in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 7: Uh, all right, to.
Speaker 2: See the Time person of the year. Uh, let me see Time person of the Year. Let's see who we can find here? Was announced on December fourth. Goodness, gracious Zelinsky was in was the person of the I can't find it will be announced Wednesday morning. I'll find it turn the break, I'll find it to break.
Speaker 7: Okay, oh you know.
Speaker 2: Taylor Swift, I don't know. We'll figure it out. I'll figure it out during the break. Thanks, Alex, talk to you soon. Good night, good night, okay, fine, back on Nightside right after this.
Speaker 1: Now back to Dan ray Lie from the Window World night Side Studios on.
Speaker 2: W b Z Radio. Time Magazine Person of the Year in twenty twenty three. Taylor Swift, I should have known that, should have known that they're we gonna go next. Let's go to Jack down to the cave. Hey Jack, welcome next to on Nightside.
Speaker 7: Thanks for checking in, Hey Dan, thanks for having open lines. We need we need to, you know, clear the tubes out every now and then.
Speaker 2: I'm with you on that. Go right ahead, which would you like to talk.
Speaker 7: About we need to annex Canada the United States? And what is amazing? Dan? I've actually been hearing people broached the subject on radio, which I think is a good thing.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the first. First of all, I think Donald Trump. I was talking with a friend of mine in Canada today and she was laughing about the fact that Donald Trump. When Trudeau, the Prime Minister of Canada, went to mar A Lago shortly after President like Trump won the twenty twenty four election, President elect Trump referred to Prime Minister Tureau as the governor of the fifty first state twice.
Speaker 7: Perfect. Thank you for backing me up on this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Strupp, who backed you up on it? Here's the thing. Do you know that there's a male strike in Canada right now? And if you're if you're trying. I tried to send a Christmas card to a friend of mine in Canada. They're not going to see it until March. If you have any friends in Canada, they caught mail Christmas cards. So they've had a strike in Canada now, a mail strike for like, it's going to cripple their economy. When you think about it, you can't get your bills. But a lot of people.
Speaker 7: Get let's let's broach the subject and look at the immense magnetification of the Americas. I want to, I want to. I want to be a certain we want to start thinking in the thirty first century, thinking where's society going to be in a thousand years. That's our responsibility today.
Speaker 2: The week where I'm going to be tomorrow. Jack, you're pressing me here.
Speaker 7: Man, It's just man, Man, it's not about us. It's not about you, it's not about me. It's about future of humanity. And uh, I'm so glad that you know. It's it needs we need. We need greatness.
Speaker 2: Because we are so a thousand years from now that will be about forty generations forward. Will you give a generation every twenty five years? You know?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 2: Jack, you may have given me an idea for a show coming down the line, but I've got to let you go for now because I got one other things person, I want to give a chance to But Merry Christmas, Verry Christmas to you as well. Jack, Thank you so much. Where abouts in the cape are you?
Speaker 7: Oh? West Germans?
Speaker 2: All right? Great part of the kid. Thanks Thanks Jack. Let me go next to Dan and Hanson. Dan, you were next on NIGHTSAG go right ahead, Hi, Dan, I.
Speaker 3: Had I wanted Tom very interested in the drones too, But when you brought up the Man at the Air, I just thought only fair. I had to call in and say, nineteen thirty eight Time Magazines man of the Air at all hit Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah. I wish you'd called it. I wish you had called in about drones. I thought the drones was a great topic. To be really honest with you, it is.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm.
Speaker 2: Very disappointed that people didn't rise to that because you talk about UFOs, which I what whatever. You know, I'm a little frustrated, I guess to be honest with you, and I'll probably express some of that frustration when I do nightside postgame tonight on Facebook. If anybody's interested in hearing what I really feel.
Speaker 3: Why, I feel the same the same way. I want to believe that they are ours and they're just not telling us that there are.
Speaker 2: Well, if they are ours and they know it, and they're not telling us, they're lying to us because they're saying they don't know if they're not ours, and they don't know, and that's the truth. That's even more scary because it's like, who are they and what are they doing? They absolutely so either way, I think we're in we're in some trouble on this, and I just don't. I mean, we live in this great democracy, and why are we why are we covering things up on something like this? What are they? Let's find out or at least find scramble up, scramble some jets up there and take some of them down. That's all.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, absolutely bet you.
Speaker 2: I will bet you that once Donald Trump is sworn in, the drones will disappear. Oh god, well, I'm telling you, and I think because Trump will probably shoot them down.
Speaker 7: That's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 3: Thanks, did now hold on one more?
Speaker 2: I got thirty seconds left. I'm sorry we're out of time, buddy. I really apologize, but I wish it called earlier.
Speaker 3: To thank you very much.
Speaker 2: All right, sorry about that. We are done for the night. I'll end as always, thank Rob and thanks Marita, and tell you that all dogs, all cats, all pets go to heaven. That's why pell Charlie Rais, who passed fourteen years ago in February. That's where all our pets are who were passed. All your pets are past. They loved you and you love them. I do believe you're going to see them again. Hope to see again on night Side. Everybody, have a great Friday and get ready for a great show tomorrow night. I'll be on Facebook in a couple of minutes