Speaker 1: In a world of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
Speaker 2: It's the David Knight Show.
Speaker 3: As a clock strikes thirteen, It's Columbus Day, Monday, the thirteenth of October of Our Lord, twenty twenty five. Well, today we're going to look at more Trump tacos thrown at the market, and the market had a very interesting reaction, especially crypto. So we're going to talk about that, and we're going to talk about the Trump Apocalypse that he is so excited about and doing memes about. I got my own meme because I saw a lot of work that was being done by MAGA fans cheering on police brutality, and I got to say that I just the real problem is at the grassroots level. That's what enables the kinds of things that Trump is doing. So we're going to take a look at where we are and all that and where they want us to go. The Smart cities, the Freedom Cities. There's a lot more involved in that. If you look at Peter tele and Curtis Harvin, a lot more involved in that than simply falling in line with the UN agenda. You know, they've got their own agenda. That's what makes the technocrats so dangerous. We'll be right back, stay with us. Well, another day, another capricious, arbitrary temper tent. I'm raising tariffs this time to one hundred percent on China, and it is in response in Trump's defense to China putting on new export controls on some key mineral materials and that type of thing. Does he not realize, though, that his tariffs are essentially doing the same thing on the input side for American manufacturing. We don't have the infrastructure involved here to get all this stuff done in the US. As Lance mentioned, was before somebody tried to create a very simple device and was going to have it one hundred percent sourced in America. But somebody needs to go back and read Leonard Reid's eye Pencil, which I and a lot of time on five years ago. When Trump was setting down, shutting down the supply chains and breaking them left and right, I said, you know, things have been distributed all over the place, and that isn't necessarily a bad thing. It can be done in a bad way, but we need to have the resources available to us everywhere. And when you start messing, it's not even just making something expensive. If he makes it expensive and leaves it that way. You can deal with it. People can work around that. But he's the constant chaos. It's the on again, off again, on again, off again, on again off. Nobody can operate in a situation like that. So he's deliberately shutting down our manufacturing in our farms, especially at the small and mid level. The big guys who've got deep pockets, and no matter what happens, they can continue to lose money on us and make it up on the stock market. We've seen that over and over again. So what he's doing is he's destroying the little guys. He's destroying the small and medium sized companies with this kind of reaction. And I don't disagree. Then we need to disconnect ourselves from China. I do agree with that goal, but it makes all the difference in the world how you do it or if you do it. I mean, if that's the goal, shouldn't you plan about this? This is why he's so dangerous when you look at all the different wars at Trump wants to get us into. You know, did they plan on this, do they have a plan or are they just going to jump in start shooting everybody and then react to what happens. And that's what he's doing. On an economic level. If they had a plan, they would have made sure that they secured some vital sources, for example, the rare earth minerals. They would have known that there was going to be retaliation against the farmers, and they would have been ready to go with relief from day one rather than letting the farmers die. And they still haven't done anything. They were quick to relieve Javier Malai and Argentina. That money came right away, just like that. You're just ask and he's got it. But if you are a small farmer in Arkansas, you're facing economic rain and these guys are still promising it. Someday they're going to do something about it. So don't worry. Trust the plan. Right There is no plan. That's the problem. He's got some goal that he would like to achieve. He has no plan on how to do it. He's made no preparations, He's done nothing to make it work. Trump has announced that the US oll imposed one percent terraffs on Chinese goes beginning November, the first response to what he described as Beijing's extraordinarily aggressive new trade restrictions. Beijing announced a new export controls to certain strategic minerals that have dual use in military applications, saying that the move was intended to protect national security and to meet international obligations, including those related to non proliferation, except that when Trump puts these controls on like tinplate and things like that that people are using in order to make cans so that we can put food that we grow in the cans and other things like that, when he does that, that may not be something that is being used by the military, but he's made no preparations to make sure that that's here, just like he's made no preparations to secure our rare earth supplies before he cuts them off with his temper tantrums. So large scale export controls on virtually every product they make, and some not even made by them, he said that will affect all countries without exception. Well, the ninety day pause has seen US terrace on Chinese goods fall from one hundred and forty five percent remember the bidding war that he had on this, to thirty percent. The Chinese terraces products dropped from one hundred and twenty five percent to ten percent. The extension expires in November. Trump described China's move as absolutely unheard of in international trade. Well, so is his. We've never had a situation where one individual just you know, latterly imposes trade restrictions like this and then takes them off and then puts them back on and takes them off. That is what's unprecedented. It's just amazing that he can get away with this. He says, it's a moral disgrace. Yeah, it really is. To see what he's doing. And so what has been the fallout, Well, stocks plunged in after hours trade as Trump confirmed the one hundred percent terrace and export controls on China. And of course, Michael Snyder, the Economic Collapse blog had an article about the farmers facing the worst economic downturn in at least fifty years. And I wonder what Michael Snyder has to say about Trump, because I know Michael. I've interviewed him a couple of times. He came to the studio, met him in personally, interviewed and talked afterwards. When he was there, he was getting ready to do a run for Congress in Idaho, and Gary Haven was there as well, the billionaire who did the Curves franchise, and you know, we talked and put in a good word for Michael, and I don't know what came of it. If Gary helped him. He certainly seemed like he was going to help him, but he didn't win. But I thought at the time, I thought it'd be good to have somebody who has the perspective that Michael does. But what he's showing in this article is that he would have just been another Mike Johnson. I'm ashamed to say he didn't mention Trump once. What's the matter with you, Michael? Come on, you got to talk about the key part of this problem is you know, yes, there's a structural issue with the farms. The big issue, however, what is happening right now is Trump is pouring gasoline on their fields and setting it on fire. How can you do an article about what they're facing and not mentioned Trump and this fiasco with China and shutting down the soybean market and all the rest of this stuff. I just don't understand it. He says. The agricultural issue in the US is deeply broken. Farmers are the foundation of it all, but they're being financially squeezed from every direction, being squeezed by the giant monopolies that control the seeds, fertilizer machinery that they need, being squeezed by giant monopolies that purchase most of what they produce. Meanwhile, demand from overseas has dried up thanks to the global trade war. That's as close as he gets. Does not mention Trump who started the global trade war. US farmers really are facing a perfect storm, and as a result, most farms are losing money and bankruptcies are surging. Yeah. Well, you know this is all deliberate from Trump, and whether or not it's a plan of his, whether or not he's doing this for Peter Thiel and Company as part of the Great Takedown, he's still pouring gasoline on the fire. Horror stories. The pain is unreal, worst farming situation I've seen in my life, says one guy with the who's the president of the Farm Protectional Alliance. He's forty years old, he said, Look at the Extension University of Arkansas numbers corn growers losing two hundred and forty acres dollars per acre, soybean losing one hundred and forty four dollars per acre, rice losing three hundred and eighty per acre, and the cotton growers may be the worst of all. And this is why we're seeing a large number of bankruptcies, especially in Arkansas. In a nutshell, we're going over a cliff in Arkansas, he said. Banks are forecasting farm bankruptcies at twenty five to forty percent, and the dirty secret is out. Everyone knows it, everyone feels it. That's why some people have said about one in three farms kind of midpoint, roughly between the twenty five to forty percent, but it could be worse. It could be forty percent, could be nearly half the farms just in that one state. The response to all that as you constantly hear Besset, Treasure Secretary Bessett saying, yeah, we're thinking about doing something. Yeah, you're thinking about it, are you? In response to what you kicked off? Why did some and then we have crypto Crypto had an aha moment here? Why did some alt coins on binance crash all the way to zero? So this is affected the stock market, it's affected the crypto market. And the thing I find interesting about this is that crypto seems to be moving not in opposition to the economy and the stock market, but in the same direction with it, which means that it's not What tells me is that it's not a it's not a hedge like gold and silver. Are briefly hit zero on Binance during Friday's crypto crash state to float elsewhere. Some of this was a liquidity issue with Binance, Bitcoin fell about ten to fifteen percent from their highs down to lows of one hundred and five thousand from one hundred and twenty four thousand. However, all coins were far worse, especially those that traded on Binance, with many of them plunging nearly one hundred percent in minutes. So one hundred percent tariffs on China and we get one hundred percent loss value on all coins. Funny how that works. It is funny how it works if you're not holding this stuff. A lot of people lost a lot of money. Nearly twenty billion dollars worth of crypto positions were liquidated, about twenty times more than during the twenty twenty COVID nineteen market route, which is also trump. Over one point six million traders lost their positions as leverage wiped them out. Million people completely wiped out with their positions on that coin. There major exchanges, including Binance, were liquidating collateral tied to cross margin positions, which exacerbated the selloff. Arthur Hayes says, we're on the street is that big exchanges auto liquidation of collateral tied to cross margin positions is why lots of aults got smoked on the move down. Congrats to all you stink bidders. We won't be seeing those levels anytime soon on high quality alts. So another guy whose cowboy says Binances once again why they're the biggest scammers and crypto During recent market crash. They froze their accounts across the board, preventing traders from accessing their funds at critical times. So it's Some analysts said that the market makers, like Winter Moot withdrew their funds from Binance due to those delays. This meant that there were no buy orders left for a few moments, so the system showed zero prices for some coins even though the tokens still had value elsewhere. This is the way stock markets crash as well, and so the question is is this is what it's going to look like when the bubble finally bursts on the Nvidia AI boom. That's going on there. What happened yesterday, says Jean Pierre Demara. He says, what happened yesterday, in my view, is that the market makers turned off their liquidity bots. As a result, all coins were left without buy orders, while stop losses were triggered, and coincidentally, Binance froze, preventing anyone from buying those buy orders would have helped absorb the cell pressure and provided liquidity during the drop. He says, to me, it all seems highly coordinated, especially considering that just moments before Winter Moot transferred seven hundred million dollars to Binance. He so, let's be real, do you really think Binance doesn't have the technology to handle a crash that without freezing, no other major exchange went down. So the real question is why did Binance freeze? He said, Well, again the crypto crash wake up call. This is also from Michael Snyder. He says, what we just saw happen was massive liquidations, break of key support levels, weak institutional flows and investor pullback, macro headwinds and bond yields and sentiment collapse. Now he's saying that it's a much bigger issue, and you did have crypto affected, Bitcoin was affected, and ethereum was affected. I look at it as you know, these all coins going to zero. That was all binance and the fact that you know a lot of these all coins are only traded on one exchange, and so that's a big issue with that. But when you look at the direction that it moves and the reaction that it has to bad economic news, that's the bigger story. I think it isn't so much that there was a hitch in these alt coins and that the crypto stuff went down on the news. To me, the issue is that it moved in tandem with the stock markets. What's going to happen with crypto when the stock market bumps collapses and it is going to collapse. It's not a matter of if, but it is a matter of when this AI thing is going to go because it's so far the hype is so far ahead of the reality. And I know that there's a reality out there of how AI can be used, but people are still looking around for how they're going to be able to use it profitably. Yes, the killer app is government surveillance and control, no doubt about that, and they can make money selling stuff to the government. However, when you look at all these other issues, the AI slop that is out there, and Deloitte and Touche or just Deloitte, I guess and other law firms that have been caught using AI to put together their audits or their briefs or whatever, and the AI making stuff up. It's not ready for primetime, and yet we have people have invested in the stock market like it's already in primetime. That's the issue, just like with the dot com bust. Was Internet real Yes? Was the Internet huge in our lives, yes, But they got ahead of everything in terms of the hype and then they panicked and ran for the exits. And that's the way these things work. In the past few days, the cryptocurrency market has undergone a sharp reversal prices across Bitcoin, ethereum and many prominent alt coins of collapse, liquidating billions and speculative bets, rattling investor confidence. This is not merely a garden variety pullback. It is a wake up call that the crypto space may be dangerously overextended and fragile under stress, far more risky than many public narratives will admit agree with him on that.
Speaker 4: So when you look at who generally invests in the crypto space, it's mostly younger guys who are just incredibly bullish. They're just you know, crypto's going to the moon. I'm going to invest in this coin, this coin, that coin, whatever coin I think might be next. It's it's incredibly speculative. None of it is really based on any sort of Oh, I think this actually has real world utility. It's all a bunch of well, this one I think could explode. I think this one might be the next one that takes to gamble.
Speaker 3: It's a gamble, and sometimes they put too much into it, and they gambles too much.
Speaker 4: That market is always going to be incredibly volatile just based on who is involved with it. It's not based on reality. It's all based on I'm going to get rich. This is going to be the next one that takes off.
Speaker 3: And that's the characteristics of all the bubbles. Once you get a lot of people in who have you know, they're not really looking at fundamentals or long term investment. They're just playing a hunch, right, and they're gambling. And then when things start to go bad, you know, they're watching this and the first sign that something.
Speaker 4: Better, I gotta get out. I gotta get out. I'm gonna lose it all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So first they get in for fear of missing out, and then they jump out for fear'st thying in. And that's what creates these situations. Like I said, I lost a lot of money in the dot com bust because I looked at it and I said, yeah, the Internet is for real, absolutely for real. And I didn't even want to pick a particular stock like Amazon or whatever, but I wanted to invest in the switching equipment that was going to be used to build the Internet. I thought that was a safe bet. Everybody got hammered. Everybody got hammered. I mean you saw Intel anything, but you know all all the big tell communication companies, even some of the others like GDS, Uniphase building switching equipment. I mean, it was just blood in the streets when happened, because it was mass panic. And I then looked back on it and laugh now, but it was not funny at the time. So liquidity is thinner than advertised narratives mask real risks, and it is a stress test for confidence, which they didn't do too well. So the bigger picture, says Michael Snyder, is a crypto reckoning crashes more than temporary shakeout. It may signal deeper structural tension in the cryptoeconomy. The industry has long relied on narratives and forward looking valuations and not on stable cash flows or durable foundations, and in tough conditions, these beliefs fail first, So does have an effective risk structure. And again, even that is getting out ahead of things because Lucky Lutnik and Trump have not put in their crypto scam foundation yet, so you know, they've not started buying the buying into crypto, and they've not started with a stable coin propping that up in the way that they are going to prop it up. So I think that the story for that is better in the long term, but who knows what's going to happen in the short term. It's it truly is crazy. So meanwhile, on the metal side, you're seeing things like this one way to position for one hundred dollars silver? Is that crazy? I mean, you know, has I just ask you this? Are we looking at an economy that is more stable and the foundations are starting to get aligned, right, now or is it getting shakier than it has been over the last year where we saw the price of silver already double once and I know that sounds crazy, but following a run up on the goal market where it has gone up more than fifty one percent a year to date, silver is now seventy three percent up. And so again just mentioned David Knight dot Gold, which take you to Tony ardabund Wolfpack. If you want to start collecting something that's going to be a hedge against what is coming, you can do that on a gradual basis with Wolfpack. I don't know anybody it does anything like that. Of course, Tony can handle your gold and silver transactions. He can convert bitcoin to gold or silver as well without a fee, he said. And so just to go to David and I Dike Gold, I let them know that you're coming through us and you need to get into something that is real. Gold's acceleration reveals a vanishing calm and coming change. That's right. It only took two days for it to go from three thousand to four thousand. It's almost difficult to remember, really that when that was a really big look when over three thousand then now it's over four thousand. These are the kind of psychological barriers that break these things. And as John Rabino has been warning of a currency crisis for several years now, it's not just the US dollar, it's not just the euro, it's not just the end. Everything is up in the air. And that's why all the central banks are all collecting gold. They all see what is on the horizon. We have massive debt that is unfunded except by crypto and monetizing of the debt. But we're not the only country doing it. This crazy thing is that Germany just started doing this massive deficit financing so they could ramp up their dead military industrial complex. They jump in at the tail in the bubble. Nobody told Fred Mertz what was going on. Lucy's gonna have somes planning to do here. Gold is saying that the fiat currency experiment is ending globally. That's what Rubina says. He said, if you watch the financial press, they're noting that the price of gold is going up, but they're treating it like any other asset. He said, gold is humanity's oldest form of money, so that when it goes up in price, that means that the currencies against it, which we're measuring it, are going down in value. What we're seeing all around the world is fiat currencies declineing and value dramatically, especially against gold. Gold just in the last couple of weeks pierced. Not just it's all time nominal high, but it's all time inflation adjusted high. This is a much bigger deal because we've had so much inflation in the last thirty or forty years. Basically, gold is saying that the fiat currency experiment is ending. In other words, the monetary system we set up in nineteen seventy one, we went off the gold standard. Brentwoods too. This led countries to create way too much debt, increase their spending dramatically, and basically make all the mistakes that a human makes when you give them an unlimited credit card. Now we're burdened with that we cannot pay off and people expect to be taken care of. France is a good example of this. He said. Governments around the world are forced to buy more and more money to cover the obligations they've taken on and to cover the interest costs on their debt. This requires them to print more money, and that is lowering the value of the currencies even more quickly. This basically will lead to a currency death spiral, and that is where we are right now, because we're in that death spiral right now. And the thing I find interesting is that I would have thought that bitcoin would be something of a counter to that, but it doesn't appear to be. When things get tough, it doesn't hang tough in order for gold to service foundation for the next monetary system. That's why they're accumulating so much gold. You can see it even with the bricks people right They're trying to set up their own system. So where do they go to back it up? They go to gold. They want to get out of this system that's been weaponized against them. They want to set up a new one. So that's why they're accumulating gold. As we did in the classical gold standard that was in place up until World War One. If we went back to that, you would need a gold price of around twenty thousand dollars an ounce. Would need this to back all the currencies that are out there now. And if we keep doing what we're doing now, the Fiat currencies would go to zero, which means the gold would go to infinity. My guess on the future goal price is somewhere between twenty thousand in infinity to infinity and beyond. That's a you're going to take the buzz light your approach to the price of gold. But the bottom line is that you know that may be an optimistic scenario for a gold investor. However, when you look at the foundation that is there, the question is you know not it still looks good as regardless of what the next limit is. As a matter of fact, another guy, Hartnett, said the gold is going to be six thousand dollars by next spring. I mean, keep seeing conservative things coming out of Bank of American Goldman Sacks saying, well, I think it's going to be four thousand second quarter next year. Well mate, it hits four thousand right after they say that, now go up to like forty nine hundred. They're very conservative on what they do. But this guy is saying six thousand, Orbinos saying twenty thousand. Eventually where this all goes. So the question is what will be meltdown on Friday due to Trump's response, what will that feel like today? What kind of a meltdown are we going to see in the market today, and of course nobody knows. Nobody can predict the markets in advance, they can rig the markets in advance. But you know this is all again the let's not forget what kicked off this whole thing. You know who lit the fire is Donald Trump? Who lit the fire on this, no doubt about it. And so the big crash are we're headed for another? Nineteen twenty nine. This is from the Telegraph UK looking at a hypothetical sin where a global financial crisis could occur during a combination of factors including a bursting AI bubble highly likely, a dead crisis highly likely, and a loss of confidence in the US dollar also highly likely. The article also highlights the parallels between the current situations and the events leading up to the Great Depression, as I covered twenty twenty seven, and the poly crisis that financial markets have long feared is unfolding at speed. Putin has made a strong gains and has war against Ukraine and begun massing troops at Europe's border and readiness for an invasion of one or more of the Baltic states in the Far East. And again I don't this is the Telegraph, I don't think that that I could be wrong. I don't know what's in Putin's mind, but you know, if NATO felt that it was in their best interests to constantly push, push, push towards Russia, then to use surrogates to attack Russia, perhaps Putin would do that. I don't see that their beef in Ukraine is a domino theory situation, like they lied to us about Vietnam. But it could be that maybe he realizes that, you know, he gets into an existential fight. Perhaps he would come after the countries of Europe. I don't know. In the Far East, China's Shuji Ping is openly preparing for his long promise assault on Taiwan, and boldened by both Putin's success and Trump's drubbing in the congressional midterms, which has significantly reduced the US's scope for effective retaliation. In the Middle East, the fragile peace secured by Trump and twenty twenty five has already falling apart, plunging the region into a nuwe conflict. And look, we'll talk about that. We'll talk about Cutter and their role in it, and the things that were tied to Cutter, the military base, the arms deal, the golf course, so many different things that this is just the Trump economics here and Trump diplomacy. It's like, where's my cut. It's I just can't I just can't find the words to adequately express my contempt for what the man is doing. He's just in every arena. So this is their their scenario. Okay, just take things where they are right now and tweak them a little bit to the bad side, which is very probable. For all this, I don't know that, you know, Putin feels strong enough to take on all of Europe and the US. I think for the most part this has been something of a defensive war. Frankly, but I was surprised when he went into Ukraine. I thought that was a bad move. I thought when he did that, he basically fed their narrative. And so I don't know about that. But the rest of stuff is pretty straightforward. On the stock markets, it's ma'am. Trillions of dollars of losses are being inflicted on the one time boom sector of artificial intelligence. With the global economy on the brinker recesion of unemployment climbing sharply, it's clear that the market for AI services has been grossly overestimated. They got way ahead of themselves. And I think I saw this early because of my own personal experience with a dot com bust. A lot of people I think were slow to see it because they didn't get Sometimes when you get that upside the head with a two by four, you sometimes learn something from it. By yeah, I think I got hit harder than most of these people who are predicting the Rosie scenario for AI. Despite promises made my AI evangelist, productivity is flatlining and far from improving output. Reports suggests AI is damaging many businesses where it has been most ferverently applied. Such some claims on which AI has been sold to investors and lenders even turn out to be overtly fraudulent. Many of the mega deals that characterize the latter stages of the Great AI gold rush, with customers and suppliers ancestuously taking cross holdings in one another. That's the circular investment we see going on with Nvidia and some of its customers are fast unraveling in an orgy of litigation, broken promises, and scattered expectations. But that's not all overlaying the stock market crash is a debt crisis of monstrous proportions almost everywhere. Bond market investors are on strike, and interest rates are rocketing. In other words, nobody's buying the government debt anymore because they don't believe they're going to get paid. Global governments are struggling both to refinance mountainous debts and to fund ballooning expenditures. Private credit, a form of finance that is flourished outside the conventional, most more tightly regulated banking system, is in a meltdown, with a folly of lending to higher risk enterprises able to access credit elsewhere, now cruelly exposed for all to see, you know, kind of like the subprime loans that we saw. The only thing that he doesn't have factored in here is that I think Lucky Lutnik in Bessett, I think these guys are really clever. What they do mean best. It was with sorrows when he broke the Bank of England. So these guys know what they're doing when it comes to money. They're fiendishly good at it. And that's what I think this whole stable coin thing is. It's not that the coin itself is stable, but it's there to stabilize the government's debt and to take it out to the retail level, so that is the one thing that may come through. I don't know. So bad is a shock that the whole construct of competing FIAT currencies on which the world's financial architecture is built seems to be crumbling, and instead states are hurriedly erecting financial border controls and a fusual attempt to stop the investors who haven't lost every thing fleeing for safer shores. But those investors are realizing a dreadful truth. Even if you can get your money out, there appears to be no safe place left to put it. So this, of course is a wholly imagined doomsday future. Yet finance is built entirely on trust and confidence, and rarely has it looked quite so fragile as it does today. Even the usually sleepy Bank of England and the IMF have now taken to warning about the possibilities of a sharp, destabilizing correction in the stock markets, all puffed up as they are by fevered speculation over the potentially transformative powers of AI valuations are stretched to the breaking point, with the so called Schuller cyclically adjusted price earnings ratio, which I've never heard of before, generally regarded as the most reliable indicator where the markets. Where the market is relative to past peaks. It's close to the all time high they recorded during the dot com bubble, and slightly higher than it was before the great crash of nineteen twenty nine. The parallels of previous market manias are striking. So is this nineteen twenty nine all over again? Surely not. We are all too clever, far too clever, worldly wise, and conditioned by the disastrous consequences of the most famous of all stock market crashes to let it happen again. It's unthinkable, or is it? When a banking titan is seasoned as Jamie Demon, chief executive of JP Morgan, openly expresses his concern, it's time to sit up and take notice. He said in an interview last week that he's far more worried than others about the possibility of a serious market collapse. There were a lot of things out there, he said, creating an atmosphere of uncertainty, and he went on citing geopolitical instability, unaffordable state spending, remilitarization because he could sum it up by Saint Trump. Yet, if it's not clear which needle will burst the bubble, there's no doubt about the bubble itself. The AI hype is off the scale with a big prize dominance, not of the generative AI chatbots, so we've already become accustomed to using but if so called general artificial intelligence, so computers with cognitive powers similar to a human being, only infinitely faster and more powerful. The dangers of AI fever are not just an unhinged stock market speculation, such as the magnitude of investment in AI data centers. That's going to be a huge disruption to our power grid. And you know we're going to be able to make anything that's real when we are using all our power to entertain ourselves in a fantasy cyber world. That's the question. And so it is really destructive of capital, that is destructive of power for the grid, It's destructive of so many different things. And in terms of we can, like Cory Doctorowe said, look, the AI may not be able to replace you, but your boss might fire you if he thinks that it can't. And even if the AI can't do the job, you won't have a job either. That's his point. So they're obviously they're believing the hype because they're investing big dollars in it. We've already seen a lot of tech companies very early on fire, massive numbers of people, and you know where they replaced that equately, Well, we don't know. Rarely, if ever, I have. The fortunes of the world economy depends so precariously on the judgment of a small cluster of men, the bosses of Meta Alphabet, Microsoft, Apple x, Amazon and others, who are chasing the crock of gold at the end of the AI rainbow. Well, again, even in that metaphor, we always go back to gold at the end of the rainbow. You know, you don't have to you don't have to follow their rainbow to get to the gold. You can go to David Knightie gold giants say, this time is different. Unlike the dot com bubble, which is characterized by lots of aspiring wing and a prayer enterprises of hardly any substance, the current investment boom is substantially led by a small number of well established cash ridge mega companies easily capable of absorbing the new industry's heavy upfront costs. What's more, they claim AI promise is an economic miracle that will render current concerns about spiraling deficits and physical black holes almost wholly irrelevant with stellar growth fast eroting national debt piles. And again, I think this is a nat You take George Gilder in his book Life After Google, so we wrote it. He was past eighty and he said, but I think I'm going to lift to see Google going down, And so I said, I certainly hope he's right, but who knows. If it's to go down, it's going to have to be a crash of this type of bangude. And the fundamental flaw behind the technocracy is that they believe that their technology, especially AI are AI, robotics and nanotech, all of the awful stuff genetics included. They think that they are at the cusp of a situation where there'll be so much resources that they just have to allocate it, and they will be the ones to allocate it. And this is the same fantasy that Carl Marx had about the Industrial Revolution, so scarcity, Yeah, that's right. That's why George Gilder calls them neo Marxists, because that's the fundamental conceit flawed, conceit of Marxism, and these people have bought into that as well. And just like the communist bosses, they're going to take everything. You know, it's going to be true for them, but it's not going to be true for us.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Back when I was hosting the show Sol, that's what I kept saying, is just the AI doesn't have to be capable of doing your job. Well, yeah, it just has to be capable enough that your boss thinks that it's worthwhile. They just have to look at it and say, all right, the product is going to get worse, But is it going to get so much worse that we're going to lose customers? How many customers are going to lose? How much are we saving? It just has to be the right value proposition, the right risk versus reward analysis, cost benefit analysis for them is everything. If it makes them a little bit more money than it does keeping you on staff, they will gut the entire program. They will make it borderline unusable, just so long as it keeps making them more money, that's right.
Speaker 5: So they have any commitment to quality with these things, as we've seen with the constant intification of everything.
Speaker 4: They'll fire a billion Indians.
Speaker 3: That's right. Well, the a's headline after headline talking about how Trump triggered a crypto crash, Markets brace for chaos after Trump triggers a record breaking crypto crash and the crypto carnage Trump tariff tape bomb triggers largest liquidation event and history for crypto. This is a guy that's going to be so good for crypto. And of course he is going to be good, has been good for crypto, and will be good for crypto. The problem is that he's just bad for the economy in general. Anything that again, it goes back to this tariff thing, right, a bad decision. The way that he's running the terra stuff on again, off again, on again, off again destroys everything. Even the industries that he's heavily trying to subsidize and build up, he's destroying. And then we take industries that are already struggling for a number of reasons, like farming. It's just catastrophic what he's doing. And this all comes from our dear leader who has determined that he's going to arbitrarri lin capriciously make these decisions, and everybody's just laying down and letting him do it. I can't I can believe that Mike Johnson is going to let him do it. I just can't believe that the courts are letting him do it. They're moving so excruciatingly slow. And that's the key thing. And we're going to talk about this when we talk about after the break. We're going to talk about what's going on with the Trump Apocalypse that he's so happy about, you know, the meme Chicago apocalypse, the Chai apocalypse or whatever. He jumps in and does these things. His mode of operation is to declare an emergency and then to say, because I have declared an emergency, now I can do anything I want, and then to fake his authority until somebody shuts him down because Congress isn't going to push back against him, and the Supreme Court takes about a year before it can even put its pants on. That's about the worried pants on of the rope. But they don't do anything, and so he is faking it and making it without having any authority on this. So meanwhile, you have a question as to this crypto crash an early bitcoin well short did one point one billion dollars right before the tariffs and made twenty seven million dollars on this. How did he know that was going to happen? And so was there insider trading going on? Let me tell you when they crash the markets, when they crashed the crypto markets, the stock markets and other things, people like Lucky Lutnik and Lucky Donald are going to have some insider stuff that's going on. They're going to know when they creator this stuff, and they're going to make sure that they come out on the other side.
Speaker 5: I saw some news late last night about a account that was created right before all this happened that did a massive short.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, going back to nine to eleven, right, same type of stuff, and they got away with it nine to eleven. They will get away with it this time and over again, no doubt about it. So you create an account and then you crash the market, and you know, you create account and it shorts the bitcoin and make twenty seven million dollars just like that.
Speaker 4: There's also the fact that even if someone weren't specifically doing this like I think they are, with the sheer number of people that have to be involved with the administration that know what's going on, someone is going to tell somebody else. Someone is going to find out and they will make that play. So even if they're not specifically going, I got a tip for you, you need to do this. That's right, someone is just going it'll disseminate, it'll reach somebody.
Speaker 3: And you'll do it in a plausibly deniable way.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I just got lucky. What can I say? Sometimes you lose it all, sometimes make one hundred and sixty million dollars.
Speaker 3: Well, look at what this whale did. A tenfold leveraged short on six nine bitcoin valued at seven hundred and fifty two point nine million dollars with a liquidation price of a high undred thirty eight ten, and a twelve time leverage short on ethereum worth three hundred and fifty three million with a liquidation price of forty five hundred dollars. The timing sparked widespread speculation about insider knowledge, with a trader doubling down on the shorts just thirty minutes before Trump's tariff announcement. The most corrupt.
Speaker 4: Nothing suspicious to see here, the.
Speaker 3: Most corrupt administration perhaps we've ever had, certainly in terms of dollar amounts. The ulysses Grant administration can't hold a candle to this one, but yeah, it is truly amazing what he's been able to do here. According to on chain enlist my MLMABC, the whale approximately ninety percent of bitcoin shorts and completed completely exited ethereum at the bottom of the pocketing between one hundred ninety million and two hundred million in realized profits within a single day. In case you didn't know, the bitcoin well crossed ninety percent of his bitcoin short and fully closed on his ethereum short, making around one hundred and ninety two hundred million dollar profit in just one day. That was the tweet that spent out by MLM ABC. Look on chain data. The trader began accumulating the short positions on October ninth by depositing eighty million US dollars into hyper liquid, followed by additional deposits totaling tens of millions throughout the week leading up to the crash. The market collapse triggered over one point six million liquidations and twenty four hours, wiping out twenty billion dollars in positions. According to coin glass data, the liquidation figure floating around is fake, says MLMABC, the real number is likely much higher, somewhere in the thirty to forty billion dollar range. Long positions accounted for seventeen billion dollars of those losses, while shorts contributed to two and a half billion bitcoin. Ethereum lead liquidations at five billion and four billion, respectively, followed by Solana at two billion, and a ripple XRP at seven hundred and eight million. Hyper Liquid saw the largest single liquidation, an ethereum dollar position, worth two hundred and three million dollars. So again, when we look at the fraud that is possible with this stuff, and the other thing is that immediately they can go back and put these numbers together. Why because all the transactions are public for everybody to see. There's nothing encrypted about in crypto except for the handshaking when you process the transaction from one I understand, but the blockchain itself is fully public, So all the records are there. We can piece of stuff together immediately. That's how they immediately know that there's a whale there. With other forms of investment, it takes a while to go back and get the records, and the records are not available to the general public. This stuff is so Trump better watch itself. It's pretty amazing. So the massive fraud that is involved in all this stuff, well, we're going to take a quick break before we do, let's read some of the comments here.
Speaker 4: That's right, con think, thank you very much. You appreciate it. This piece in the Middle East, now to Ukraine, and we still want the Epstein file. That's right. Still going to turn those over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we'll see if that piece lasts though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Israel hasn't been known for keeping their peace agreements. They've been known for breaking them and finding reasons to do so. Guard Goldsmith seriously, though, the Trump attacks are getting me to make a lot of changes and purchases. I started buying extra caned goods a couple of weeks ago, but they don't carry Prince Albert my supermarket. Is that a Is that a canned food? I'm a I'm not up on my canned food brands, but if you say they're good, I trust guards A painon.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking Prince Albert might be like, is that chewing? To back up? What is that guard? It's that pipe pipe? Put that in your pipe and smoke it. I don't know that's right.
Speaker 4: You got a stock up on rikotine.
Speaker 3: You lost us on that reference. I have to explain further.
Speaker 4: Make sure you've got some bottle caps as well. You want all the potential currencies gold, silver, nicotine, and alcohol.
Speaker 3: Bulldog.
Speaker 4: I'm just looking at bitcoin. It dropped from one twenty five to one fourteen today, and of course that's one hundred and twenty and fourteen thousand real. Jason Barker was just at my aunts and her husband's family just harvested their soybeans and have to sit on them now to wait for someone who will buy.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Yeah. Yeah, because the other thing is not only is China not buying, but now there's a g lot of soybean on the market, so the price for soybean has dropped, unfortunately for themselves. To anybody, Yeah, Mama c.
Speaker 4: Nineteen ninety six. Our grand elevators have huge piles of soybeans. We'll see if they can sell them or not. Real, Jason Barker, this is an attack on independent farmers to help big Agra snatch up farmland.
Speaker 3: I absolutely agree with that. You're absolutely you and I see this exactly the same way. I think this is deliberate and I think it's also Jason. I think it's also Jason Barker nice of the storm. I think it is also a deliberate attack on all small and medium size manufacturers. I mean, it's just been it's been very difficult if you're making something at all here in America. Trump has cut the legs out from underneath you because you've got to get some of the supplies or abroad, and nobody knows what to do. You know, are the tariff's going to be twenty percent, are they going to be fifty percent? Are they going to drop down below twenty percent? I don't know. So how do you jump into a market light that once you jump in, the chances there begetting burned are huge. So everybody's sitting on the sidelines and they can't afford to do anything. And the small to medium sized people out there have to compete with these giant guys anyway, and so they can't raise their prices and they're swallowing these tariffs when they go up on cost. And they can't do that indefinitely because they don't have an infinite supply of capital like the big box retailers do on Wall Street. I mean, they operate as if they are government that's running on fiat currency. They have fiat paper stock, which allows them to put out a nice narrative and collect capital. But small and medium sized businesses have to work on the reality of the free marketplace. And Trump is killing them, absolutely killing him same thing he did five years ago, just a different way.
Speaker 4: Steve Evs at sd Bullion gold Over forty Rev. Seventy nine, seventy nine big shorts in the last bitcoin crash?
Speaker 3: Yeah, who would have thought that Trump would have big.
Speaker 4: Shorts guard Goldsmith. The bitcoin short sales set up that shook things early came from what appears to be a political insider knowledge connection because I knew Trump would confirm as one hundred percent tariff on China. You know, there's always there's always insider trading going on when it's these people involved.
Speaker 3: Rev.
Speaker 4: Seventy nine.
Speaker 3: Let me interject here, the insider trading is so rampant. That's why I don't bother with the stock market, and the insider trading on crypto is going to be that way as well, because the people like Lutin, make Combescent and Trump that are all in on it. I don't tell me that that's not going to be manipulated insider trading, just like the Yes stock market is. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Rev seventy nine, seventy nine. Nothing is more stable than tangible assets in your hand, like brass bullets. That's right, get yourself some brass, some lead. Tyler Rob twenty two. We farm and he's exactly right. Commodity prices are in the tank, the real octos spook. Trump is sending long range missiles into the Ukraine and American contractors are now arming them and they're being launched into Russia.
Speaker 3: I think he deserves a peace price for that, don't you.
Speaker 4: I've been the best president on peace possibly ever. Wally Wallers, My wolf fat gold is holding its value. I've been stocking up on gold backs as well. Excited about the Texas gold backs coming soon. Steve Evs, I just can't get into any crypto. I trust things that are in my hand. I don't fault anyone in crypto. I just don't trust it. Yeah, that's what I like I said, It's incredibly volatile just because of who invests in it. You've got some very very large, major players, like you saw this guy who's connected and knows when things are going down, and then you've got a bunch of other people that are just trying to, you know, have it go to the moon. So they're just investing what they can when they can, and they'll be forced to abandon their positions.
Speaker 3: Well, it's like the original stock market crash and the guy says, one guy, forget who it was, it said it say, near the top of the market had been reached when the shoeshine boys were talking about stock tips with each other. Goes When it gets that far into retail, then it's time to get out, you know, because there's always been an inside game.
Speaker 4: Ah, so we've got too many suckers in the market.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's the last fool.
Speaker 4: So there's that old saying. You know, if you can't tell who the sucker at the table, is it you. I've never been able to identify the sucker, so I'm fairly confident it's always been me.
Speaker 3: That's my experience, Bulldog.
Speaker 4: If silver goes up, everything silver is used in goes up as well, or they can't get silver for production of everything, manufacturing will have buyer competition on silver. Wally Walrus. When all those fails, they take us to war. That's right, yeah, Guard Goldsmith. By the way, that Boston radio host calling Trump the peace president, oh Man Baston, what a peace president he is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it just expells it with an eye as I.
Speaker 4: Say, bulldog, what O the government becomes a big buyer of silver along with manufacturing possibility possibility Russia.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, silver is used extensively in solar panels and some other things like that as well. Yeah, it's like the copper stuff that they are in the UK. There's so much copper theft of these charging cables that it's destroying the charging infrastructure, what little of it there was.
Speaker 4: Who knew that crackheads would be our last line of defense?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And the thing says that it's got that it's online and there are things there, But then you get there and there's no cable because somebody cut it off to sell the copper that's there, So they want the copper strands and you're stranded.
Speaker 4: Five ninety five bulld or read that one Bitcoin is just a techno Ponzi scheme tunnel lord one three three seven. The coin bros should use some of their earnings and reinvest them into far more stable markets. That does sound like good advice. Sounds like good advice to me. You somehow make it to the moon on bitcoin or one of these alt coins and get out and put it in something that is not going to just crash for no reason.
Speaker 3: And Tony can help you do that without a fee. Exactly takes a bitcoin, it turns it into the gold.
Speaker 4: David gold Nibberu twenty twenty nine, nineteen twenty nine, Will apperiod time of plenty compared to Trump's big beautiful economic implosion, Yeah, I certainly hope not. Audi Mr R. Trump is trying to turn country into perpetually military occupied American gaza.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm gonna talk about that coming up next.
Speaker 4: And of course, going back to Nibrew, no matter what happens, God is in control of everything, so more than gold, more than silver, more than any investment, whether it's bullets or food. You can trust in him always. He will always be there, the real Octo Spook. And of course that I mean the Gospel Jesus Christ. He is who you need in your life, not just a general God, the real octavespo.
Speaker 3: China, not just the man upstairs.
Speaker 4: I'm a big believer in the man upstairs. Isn't that the man upstairs, absolutely meaningless. China is the largest mining slash producer of gold in the world. China is a clear winner here, has fifteen percent of all gold ever mined in the world and increasing every day. Trump's tears spankrupting Americans just doesn't seem a good response against China.
Speaker 3: No, just like Biden weaponizing the financial system against Russia, confiscating their assets that they had parked in the financial system was a self inflicted wound that could be fatal for the economic system real not just because of Russia, but because everybody could see they can't trust this financial system that's been politicized and weaponized.
Speaker 4: Niburu twenty twenty nine. Putin doesn't have to worry about taking on Marx America directly. Trump will have sabotaged the nation long before that day arrives. Yeah, bulldog, Oh my god, it this is going to pop with bricks. It's the market is incredibly unstable and all it needs is just a little push one way or the other. Sylvia nineteen. Catherine Austin Fitz said crypto slash captured stable coin is pump and dump. I agree, it's another good way to get the last of your money out of you. Yeah, Christian cons social conser.
Speaker 3: I'm going to bind anything that look because and Trump are pushing it.
Speaker 4: Not on my watch, Christian constitutional conservative. I accuse Trump of insider trading. And Friday was a classic example. Markets hit all time highs and then he announced his hair brain tears, markets plummeted, chev Ken three more years of destruction from Trump to go, oh boy, buckle your seat belts, bulldog the fortune. Five hundred companies are all maxed out in debt. The stockbook values are near zero. Real Jason Barker, the richest of the rich know what's coming and are often driving it. The real octose book. Here in Walmart, if you buy booze, everyone with you has to show ID Booze might be a great investment too. Walmart is now a branch of the ATF.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 4: You better start stocking up on ever Clear. Also, it can be used to disinfect wounds. If it comes down to it. Pair ods got stuck in retro video games, and that's right, invest in Pokemon. Buy Pokemon now. Nintendo only goes up. It's going to the moon.
Speaker 5: It is amazing that their prices are skyrocketing when you would think that collector's items would crash.
Speaker 4: I think it's partially to do with how utterly ridiculous our society has become and how out of touch a lot of people are. They We've lived in a time of plenty for so long that they don't think.
Speaker 3: That we've memo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they don't think it can go bad. So they're sitting there. Oh, you know what's really going to hold its value? My char is in a time of plenty. In a time of excess, yes, your charizard might continue to hold it's you know, five ten thousand dollars value. If the market collapses, no one is going to be buying your charizard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or your baseball cards or whatever. It is crazy.
Speaker 4: My tulip bulbs.
Speaker 3: I wonder if you could eat those tulip bubs. So, yeah, somebody did. Probably. Well, there's a little bit of hope in all of this. Marjorie Taylor Green is now torching Trump's tariffs and his corruption at the same time. So she has seen the light, and good for her. She's developing a spine and getting integrity here, just like Thomas Massey. She joined. Thomas Massey has been very outspoken about this. Epstein stuff, But she said this shouldn't be about helping your crypto donors. That's exactly what he has made it. So she said that these are all attempts to enrich his crypto donors. She said this during a recent conversation with comedian Tim Dillon. And I'm talking to major manufacturing companies that are saying, we support the president, we support what he's trying, his long term goals, but we have a problem with these tariffs. Let me just say that the devil's not just in the details. The devil is in the way that you achieve your goals. Right. The end does not justify the means. So we can agree with Trump on the end, and we can adamantly and must adamantly oppose the means that he's trying to accomplish with all of these things, whether you're talking about the border and immigration flood, or whether you're talking about the outflow of wealth and manufacturing out of this country in the first place, we don't want to centrally planned economy. And if we want to centrally planned economy, he hate the guy to do it. He bankrupted half a dozen casinos, so he's a lucky loser. As the book said, and they got him so angry that he sued him for fifteen billion dollars because it was spot on with the truth. She goes on to say, Marjorie Tayler Green says, it shouldn't be about helping your crypto donors or your AI donors, or welcoming in these people that hated you and spent money trying to beat you. But all of a sudden, you're excited to come there, excited to come to the news new Rose Garden patio. That should not be the focus. Well, she's spot on it. She's the focus is new ballroom in the Rose Garden patio. Right, even when somebody asking about Charlie Cook, Well, yeah, that's really bad. But hey, I tell you about my new ballroom plans that are.
Speaker 4: Here, very very said, what's un said? My ballroom the best ballroom gonna be great.
Speaker 3: She said. The focus should be on the people that showed up at the rallies, who stood there for eighteen hours trying to get in in the rain, in the cold, in the one hundred degree heat. For those people, those are the ones that I care about. Those are the ones that for not only President Trump, but for every single Republican and gave us power. I don't think those people are being served. Well, She's exactly right. These are the kind of people who were who had warrants served on them after the first Trump term. As I've said for all, that was the biggest betrayal of his own supporters, with Alex Jones to stop the steal when his Save America grift where he made two nd fifty million dollars then set these people up. And he just was tweeting about this and says there has to be some kind of a payback for this, and people said, wait a minute, you realize you were the president when that happened. He's talking about Biden as if Biden pulled off January sixth, Biden pulled off the punishment that was clearly coming. And not to say that any of it was justified, but Trump left his own supporters. Not only did he lure them in, fleeced them of their money, and then lure them into this to this setup, but he left them to be punished by Biden, refusing to pardon them before he left. He was too busy pardoning the crooks associated with the Jared Kushner's family. And so yeah, she's very strong her statements against it, and she's one hundred percent right. We're going to take a quick break, folks, and we'll be right back.
Speaker 6: Unlike most revolutions, whether people rise against the real economic oppression, in our case, here in Boston, we are fighting for purely an abstract principle. Here it is, however, not nearly so abstract as a young gentleman supposes. The issue involved here is one of monopolies. Today, the British government will monopolize the sale of tea in our country. Tomorrow it will be something.
Speaker 2: Else, liberty. It's your move. You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 7: Hello, it's me Voladimir Zelensky. I'm so tired of wearing these same T shirts everywhere for years. You'd think with all the billions skimmed off America, I could dress better. And I could if only David Knight would send me one of his beautiful gray mcguffin hoodies or a new black T shirt with the mcguffin logo in blue. But he told me to get lost. Maybe one of you American suckers can buy me some at the Davidknightshow dot com. You should be able to buy me several hundred Those amazing sand colored microphone hoodies are so beautiful, I'd wear something other than green military cosplay to my various galas and social events. If you want to save on shipping, just put it in the next package of bombs and missiles coming from the USA.
Speaker 8: Here news now at apsradionews dot com, or get the APS radio app and never miss another story.
Speaker 3: Well, as I said at the beginning of the program, one of the things that concerns me is that Trump supporters, and I know it's Trump supporters of its trump bots, but they're using open a Eyes Sora to generate AI videos of soldiers salting protesters because they want this. And again, I don't know how much of this as influencers. I don't know how much of this is mob mentality, and how much of it are bots that are controlled by the Trump people. But it thoroughly disgusted me. I'm going to show you one of these things. Videos created using open ayes Sora to depict soldiers assaulting protesters, fueling a narrative of widespread violence. However, the violent crime in the US is at its lowest in decades, and contradiction of this narrative. So here's what it looks like. This is what I call it. Instead of martial law, I call it MAGA law because MAGA doesn't have any respectful law for constitution. They know and care as little about the law and constitution do process as they know and care about politics and about Trump's personal life. So here's the kind of garbage AI slop these people are putting out to cheer.
Speaker 9: No cheerse okay, so no cheers, you hear me?
Speaker 4: Okay, so no cheers.
Speaker 6: I can't see I now thats out now z okay, crack it up, check it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And these people reply and say that was beautiful. You think that's beautiful, wait till they do it to you, and before you ask, I voted for this. That's why I pose MAGA. I have absolutely nothing to say to these people. They are clueless, useful idiots to take Trump's word for it. America cities or in rains, forcing him to deploy federal troops to Portland, d C. And Memphis. But no one seems to be able to find any real evidence of the mass riots and the anarchistic violence that Trump and his supporters insist is destroying a nation. Luckily for them, that problem is easily solved with a little help from AI. So hey, if it's not there for real, you can just create a fantasy world to support what Trump is saying. So this was first flag by Gizmoto, which reported a concerning rise in AI generated pro Trump propaganda since release of Open Ais Sora two, which is capable of spinning out short, photorealistic clips along with sound as well as you noticed. Gizmoto notes how one clip showing a protester harassing a US National guardsman before getting pepper sprayed went viral on Instagram, notching nearly one and a half million likes one and a half million likes. I detest that. I absolutely detest that in the first place. I don't care what the person is saying. You know, they have them saying something. You know that was non shows, no cheese or something. What was it, no caeso, no keso, no cheese or something. Yeah, anyway, but whatever they're saying to that National guardsman, that does not give him the right to pep persuade them in the face. When you support that, then what you're saying is I don't like your speech. Your speech is hateful. Your speech is violence, and the MAGA people are no different from the left folks. We don't want to have anything to do with either of those sides. They are a mirror image of each other. They come at it from different directions. It's like the Nazi fascists versus the Soviet communists. You don't want to be on either side. They're both horrible and they're just coming at it with a different justification. So had one and a half million likes, forty million views. Can you imagine that? Liking that? And the comments are making it clear? Best video I saw today. Let's see more of these gumbags being taken down. I love a feel good video like this. Another one, another poster on x uploaded an AI generated video montage of various protesters hollowing, hollering in the police officers faces, no case so no chiefs, which I just showed you there and again I voted for this, said one of them. Well I saw that and that disgusted me. So here is my take on all this stuff if I can find it. Let's see here it is. There's trumps on meme sees himself as Robert Wall in the Apocalypse.
Speaker 4: Now beautiful friend.
Speaker 3: This is the.
Speaker 4: Mily.
Speaker 3: Yeah, burned the constitution, burned everything else.
Speaker 2: Of no sense.
Speaker 1: No ross.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is what Trump wants. That was this meme that started.
Speaker 10: Okay, I said, cracis and we're going to straighten out one by what they're saying.
Speaker 3: You're trying to take over the republic.
Speaker 10: And this is going to be a major part for some of the people in this room. That's a war too, It's a war from within. I told people we should use some of these dangerous cities as training grounds for our military.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what the military is going to look like right there.
Speaker 5: And you that's what.
Speaker 9: So sad, just.
Speaker 1: Also stranger.
Speaker 4: Better just read.
Speaker 3: Chicken goats that must be gates.
Speaker 10: That's farm.
Speaker 4: Gitic modification has gone wild.
Speaker 3: Yeah, chicken goats. Now do they lay eggs or give wool or both? How about that? So they're drumming up consent and they've got an army of people using AI to drum this up. And people love that. There's a red meat to them. So a campaign that Trump happily calls a war a war within. This is from Mediaite, which is left wing in opposition to Trump. The Quiet Coup. How Trump is undermining democracy from within. America is not drifting towards authoritarianism. It has already arrived, quietly, bureaucratically, almost politely. And it's what the Trump supporters want. It's what they voted for. It really is what they voted for. After twenty twenty, don't tell me that the people who voted for Trump, the influencers who supported him, didn't want this, because he did it already. The crowd's a chance, the carnival agrievance that was just Act one, Act two. The show has moved backstage and the footlights are off, the machinery homes, and Trump, who once ruled by impulse, now governs through the design. Well, the question is, we're going to talk about this in just a second. Whose design is it his? Is it Peter Teels, is it Curtis Jarvin? Is it the technocracy's design or the un He's learned how to run it. After two terms of cultural conditioning, the American public has been anesthetized by the permanent adrenaline of outrage. Every assault on legal norms and constitutional norms lands as deja vus. Now he writes things like democratic norms. America is not a democracy. It's a republic. It's a constitutional republic with rules of law. That's what's being attacked here. He's not doing anything with the elections. What's being attacked as the constitution, folks. That's what the left doesn't see. What once felt like a scandal now feels like weather because it just keeps coming. The central project of Trump's second term is not ideological, but architectural, the systematic capture of the federal government. Very much like what FDR did and the last fourth turning, it's exactly what he's doing. And yet the difference is as much as FDR changed things, he had opposition within his own party saying, we agree with where you want to go, but the way you're doing it we don't support. Because remember this is back at a time when if they wanted to prohibit something like alcohol, they had enough respect for the Constitution of the rule of law that they would pass the constitutional Men, no such thing exists anymore. Nobody cares about the rule of law. So Russvoight, the O and B director, is basically the chief mechanic of this new order. He invoked emergency powers to lay off thousands of civil servants. They're very friendly and media eye towards the bureaucrats. Entire agencies were hollowed out under the pretense of fiscal discipline, inspectors, general ethics officers, policy staffers, those dull, indispensable sentinels of accountability were shown the door. I don't see them as sentinels of accountability. But what I think is dangerous here, and I said this when Elon Musk was using DOGE to fire people and replace them with AI is what they're removing is the human factor. And we move the human factor, and you automate the machinery of this. You are maximizing governance. You may be minimizing human head count and government, and you may be getting a lot of get rid of a lot of people that the rest of us don't like the DMV or the federal equivalents of it in so many different areas of our life. But you're still at some level dealing with humans. And you may find somebody who has sympathy for what is happening to you, what they're doing to you, and they may also blow the whistle when they see things that are being done wrong that is not going to happen once they automate it. With AI. That's the key issue here, that's total governance, and it removes the human factor. It's the same reason that we talk about autonomous killing machines. Right. We can have these undeclared, unjustified wars all the time, but what happens is when you've got real soldiers out there, sometimes they'll come back and they'll tell you what's really going on. Some of them will, and that can be used to turn things around, or maybe they won't follow the orders that they are given. That's not the case when you've got robotic machines that are going to be doing the killing. And that's not going to be the case when you've got robotic machines that are going to be doing the bureaucratic functions that the federal government doesn't have any authority for in the first place. So the Project twenty twenty five's design was to replace neutral expertise with partisan obedience. Rights media eye. Well, I disagree. I don't think that you know, the bureaucracy was expertise they were for that matter, or neutral. Yeah, it was. It was neutral to them because they were on the same side. But I didn't see expertise at all in that but it is the demolition He got this right, the demolition of the constitutional balance between Congress and the executive, between law and loyalty. Power now emanates not from deliberation but from decree. And I've said this myself from the very beginning. This is about setting up an autocracy, a dictatorship. He declares the emergency and then declares, now that it's an emergency, I can do whatever I want. It's just a little two step formality there. That's nonsense. Trump's deployment of federal forces in cities like Washington, Chicago, and Portland under the fiction of crime emergencies has normalized the site of domestic militarization. That's a key part of this. This is the just like you did with the lockdown stuff, right, This is normalizing people for that, just like you did with the stimulus checks that was normalizing ubi. This is normalizing the military on the streets. That is Trump's purpose. As a Trump precedent, courts hesitate, Congress sputters, and the White House learns a lesson that if you act as though you have the authority, eventually you do. You can fake the authority until you make the authority. None of this looks like a coup, it looks like a like administration. And that's what makes it so effective. The press, the courts, elections are still there where their cumulative weight feels diminished, like background institutions orbiting a single gravitational center. You don't need to destroy a democracy to control it. You only need to occupy it from within. Keep the noise loud, keep the lights bright, and the public too weary to parse the details. And you keep a mob of fanatical supporters there. You know, this is Maga, is his brown shirts that are out there keeping people in line, keeping the politicians in line. They're totally afraid of this guy. That's what's really concerning. Governance becomes spectacle, and spectacle becomes governance, and the population learns to confuse fatigue with normalcy, and to what end. Some may say that this is merely a political policy disagreement, that Trump favors smaller government, fewer regulations, and a market friendly redistribution of resources. But the danger is not that the administration pursues conservative goals. It is how these policies are implemented through emergency powers, through bureaucratic purges, and through centralized control. Power is being wielded to consolidate power and wealth, to bypass oversight, and to weaken the structural checks that make the American Republic resilient. And that's what Marjorie Taylor Green was saying. So this shouldn't be run for the benefit of your donors. And that's exactly what it's about. It's about consolidating power for Trump and consolidating wealth for Trump and his donors. This is destabilization. It is weaponizing government to serve extreme wealth accumulation. The logical consequences of such systemic enrichment is unrest and if left unchecked, it may provoke revolutionary pressures. The stakes are nothing less than the preservation of the republic and the rule of law. By weakening the civil service, militarizing urban centers, and consolidating power within the executive branch, Trump is laying the groundwork for a presidency that is not merely strong, but a total fusion of state, party, and personal enrichment. The public's focus on daily scandals obscure the more insidious threats to democracy unfolding behind the scenes. And yes, Trump is great at providing one scandal after the other, isn't he. David Carr once wrote that journalism's purpose was to quote name the thing. Well the thing is now authoritarianism, cloak to legality, spectacle and distraction. And while the noise keeps rolling, the country risks awakening too late to the magnitude of what has been quietly stolen. And we know what is being stolen even now. Karl Rove comes in, and of course he was George W. Bush's political analyst, That's why he looked at this. So he looks at the polls, and he said over the weekend on Fox News, he said that this latest National Guard gambit as bad policies, that it is a loser. He said. He warned Trump that his effort to deploy the National Guard to Portland Chicago is bad politics. During appearance on the Journal Editorial Report on Saturday, Wall Street journalist Paul Gigo who was interviewing him, and so he asked Rove about this. He said, if you take a look at the Reuters poll, fifty eight percent of those surveyed said they believe that you should send troops only for external threats. However, the Republicans are fifty one percent, Democrats seventy two percent, and independence fifty three percent. But if you look deeper, there's another question, which was should the president send troops even if a governor objects. That was thirty seven percent yes, forty eight percent no, And it was seventy to eighty, seventy to eighteen among Republicans, it was thirteen to seventy nine among Democrats, and twenty eight to fifty among independents. So we don't like him. We believe that he shouldn't deploy if a governor objects. Though the partisanship seems starts to be felt. Republicans say yeah, override the governor. Democrats say no, and independence tend decide with the Democrat voters and say no. I don't think that should happen. Roe said this, Ultimately, I think will tend to be a loser if the question is should the president do this or should he have done it. On the other hand, it might get him a slight improvement among the people saying who are concerned about crime and saying, well, at least he's taking action. But overall, I think this is going to end up being a loser for the president. I'm not so sure that he's got that right, because, as I said, you know, I think assuming that stuff is coming from some people in his base. I would assume that it's probably coming from his meme factory. You know that the Republicans and the people around Trump are working on that very hard, and I think for we're seeing a lot of things like that cheering police brutality, and that is that video. There was police brutality. Regardless of what you say to the police, you have a right to peacefully redress your grievances and they don't have a right to retaliate to you. That is the wrong thing for the government to do. On January sixth, that's what happened. A lot of people said, well, the police kicked this off. We were having a protest and they started attacking people. Yeah, they understood it when it happened to them, But only when it happens to them do they understand it. They don't understand the principle involved, because immediately they turn around and support this because regardless of who created that, you had one and a half million people who liked that. He's making the case, and certainly his lawyers are in court that these National Guard troops are there to protect federal buildings and to protect the ICE agents that are doing their job, because you've the governor and the mayor, the governor of Illinois, the mayor of Chicago saying we're not going to cooperate with Ice. So he says, I mean, there's a kind of logic to what he's doing to try to protect these agents. That's Paul Gigo saying that to Rogue. Rogue called rogue, called him Carl Rogue for so long anyway. So but the reality is is that the principle that local officials do not have to cooperate with the federal government has been endorsed by the Supreme Court. Whether or not they endorsed it or not, that is constitutional. We have a separation of powers. And what the Trump administration is now doing is treating that established principle of non cooperation, that principle of nullification, which are really part of the Tenth Amendment. The Trump administration is now treating that as if that were an insurrection, as if that were somehow secession or something. So always in the past we said, yeah, like Marjorie Tyler Green said, I think we needed a national divorce. I said, well, the problem is you're married to an abusive husband the federal government, and so in the past, if you wanted to declare that you are independent and have a divorce, you are inviting attack from the federal government. Now Trump has moved the needle so that if you just don't obey this abusive husband and everything, he's got a right to beat you. That's the reality of this. And so Rove says, well, look, he has the authority to deploy the National Guard to protect federal facilities. And I think the public, though, is going to look at this and make a decision. And so whether or not what they're seeing during the summer of twenty twenty and riots in Portland, nightly attacks on the federal courthouse, or is this going to be you know, protesters outside of facility in suburban Chicago. Let me just say, you know, he says, all right, so we know what happened in twenty twenty. There were a lot of riots. Now Left called it mostly peaceful, but they're burning stuff up. It was really out of control, and a lot of people were calling on Trump to do something about it then and he did nothing. So now we have something that is much much. There's nothing at all going on like that. This is just the usual stuff in Chicago or these big cities, usual crime, and that people there are content to live with because they don't want to change the government there or move out. So that is this has been the status quo for quite some time. It's not an emergency. Nothing has changed, and you don't have the kind of riots that we did in the summer of twenty twenty when Trump did nothing. So how could he argue that this is an emergency that requires the federal government to do something about it. His own experiences on administration before this argues against his own actions that he's doing here. So he says, if it heats up, yeah, the President's going to look better. But if it doesn't heat up, if it really is just sort of meeting the needs of the protecting the federal facilities, I'm not certain that that's going to work to his advantage. We saw this a little bit in Portland where the President was asked about and he said, well, you know, I am hearing that there are fires and riots and lots of violence every night. I don't know where he's getting that, because that's not what we're seeing on Portland TV. Maybe he's looking at these the soro to AI stuff that people are creating maybe that's the reality.
Speaker 4: Trump a NonStop diet of fake videos.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so a reason is looking at the legality of this Insurrection Act regardless of whether or not. They kind of skip over the fundamental question as to whether or not that's constitutional, but they just assume that that's a legitimate thing. Even if it were a legitimate thing, Trump is using it illegitimately. That's how far down the rabbit hole we've gone down the drain. I should say he can resort to an alarmingly broad statue that gives him more discretion even if the courts tried to force limits on what he's doing with the military deployment. On Thursday, a federal judge temporarily blocked Trump's deployment and National Guard troops in Chicago, saying there's no credible evidence that conditions there meet the terms of the statute on which he was relying. That decision came less than a week after another federal judge issued a temporary restraining order against a similar deployment in Portland. Meanwhile, at a hearing on Thursday in the latter case, the panel on the US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit Court seemed inclined to allow the Portland deployment. That's not good. That's especially not good because this is the Ninth Circuit Court. They typically are on the left, and of course the politicized. It's not just their perspective on things. The law he is invoking, which is the US Code one two four six, so as the President may call into federal service members and units of the National Guard of any state in response to a foreign invasion, an actual or incipient rebellion against the federal government, or conditions in which he is unable to enforce federal law with regular forces. Trump says that those last two conditions exist in Portland and in Chicago. But if the courts get in Trump's way, he can always resort to the alarmingly broad Insurrection Act. Again, it's an act. It's not any act or laws that are put in by the by the Congress can be in violation of the Constitution, and I think it is in violation of the Tenth Amendment. It gives him more discretion to deploy the military for law enforcement purposes. Trump says the courts have no role at all in reviewing his determination. That would leave him free to deploy the National guard wherever and whenever he likes, regardless of the constraints opposed by Congress. I remember when al Gore made the state there's no controlling legal authority here, and that was borderline taken out of context, but it really was what he believed. But this is literally what Trump is saying over and over again. I can do whatever I want. You have no authority. I'm the only one with any authority right. Congress doesn't have any authority, the courts don't have any authority, and the Constitution has no authority for Trump. So the nine Circuit Court rejected the argument that his use of Section one two four oh six is completely insulated from judicial review. However, when this came up before in terms of the LA deployment, the court kind of said, well, we still have oversight, but we're not going to fight you on this. So they capitulated to him to avoid a fight. And so it kind of shows you that nobody has the guts to stand up to him. That's why it's good for Marjorie Taylor Green that she would stand up to this guy. The courts are afraid of him. Certainly Mouse Johnson is afraid of him. A squeaker mouse.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's incredibly surprising for it to be Marjorie Taylor Green that's actually standing up and saying something. Just wou wouldn't have bet it, wouldn't have bet on that out?
Speaker 3: Well, I had just written her off as another sick event, because look, we all saw this in one form of the other five years ago. In twenty twenty, twenty twenty, all of this stuff was done all at once. That's why I say, anybody that would still support this guy, I just don't understand it at all. But good for her. She has had enough evidently of this. Yeah, after I don't know what it was that changed her mind, but.
Speaker 4: After twenty twenty, at minimum, you would have to look at it and go, Okay, he is so incompetent and stupid that he's a massive threat and cannot be put back into office.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well that was the defense of a lot of these people. Well it wasn't Trump, it was a deep state and they were fooling, and it's like, so you want this guy back.
Speaker 4: Ah, good, a fool, just what we need.
Speaker 3: I said, you know, whether he's a fool or a tool, whether this is his idea tool of the technocrats, anyway. Applying the same test. Last Saturday, the US District Judge Karen Immergoot, who was appointed by Trump, concluded that Trump's assessment of the situation Portland was quote simply untethered to the facts. Yes, as usually his statements are from June eleventh through June twenty fifth. She acknowledged the protests at Portland's Immigration and Custom Enforcement building included violent behavior and required increased law enforcement presence, But since then, she noted, the protests of dwindled to twenty or fewer people and were generally peaceful, with only sporadic incidences of violence and disruptive behavior. But here's the key. It can be and should be addressed with normal law enforce It does not require the over the top response of sending in the military. By late September, when Trump decided the National Guard is necessary to protect war ravaged Portland, that's his terms from quote domestic terrorists unquote. The situation was categorically different from the violent incidents that the government had described in la she said. She noted that the government cited only four incidents of protesters clashing with federal officers in September, including the erection of a makeshift guillotine, flashlights shown into the eyes of drivers and the ice facility, and an online photograph of an unmarked ice vehicle. Again, this is the kind of manufactured hysteria that we saw from the Biden administration about January sixth. Instead of a guillotine, somebody put up a gallows with a hangman's new Senate And you know they use any pretense like this to escalate things. She said. While these incidents are inexcusable, they can be handled by regular law enforcement forces. She said, neither violence in a different state nor the more potential for future escalation can provide a colorable basis for invoking Section one two four oh six. That argument, she said, would render meaningless the statutes quote extraordinary requirements allowing the president to federalize one state's national guard based on events in a different state or mere speculation about future events. During the Ninth Circuit Courts hearing on Thursday, one judge was notably skeptical of her reasoning, He said, applying that test to the Civil War, he said, I'm not sure that even sure that President Lincoln would have been able to bring in forces when he did unless Lincoln acted immediately after the Confederate attack on Fort Sumter. Well, that would have been a good thing. Actually, if you go back and read Shelby foot History of the Civil War, and he spent twenty years on that, and he I think is by far and away the best analysis of the Civil War. But he said that it was a deliberate provocation to make sure that he had the justification. He didn't want to be seen as the aggressor, and so it was a deliberate provocation. He had probed a lot of different places to go in and try to provoke the people, the different states that had succeeded, and then he determined that South Carolina was the one that they were most likely to take a violent response to, so that's where he went.
Speaker 4: There's also the fact that just it was a win win. Either they do something about it and he gets justification, or he's able to build up enough troops there that, you know, maybe he becomes the aggressor. But at that point it's just a flat out I've got enough people here right now to conquer this area immediately.
Speaker 3: But I think it's interesting too that the judge goes back to the Civil War war and because that's what we're seeing here, So fourth turning. So what Trump is doing is structurally he's doing what FDR did in the last fourth turning, and then with a military aspect of this, he's doing what Lincoln did and the fourth turning before that, which you say, lands.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was just gonna say, it's also odd that he would point to this as though it were an argument in favor, saying that if this law had been passed, the civil war wouldn't have happened. Still, that's an argument the law not to be passed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right, Yeah, you argue would have been Okay, things have de escalated now, so we don't have to have a civil war. No, we want to have that civil war, right. So Immergoot also rejected Trump's assertion that he was facing a rebellion or the danger of a rebellion in Portland. So, yeah, it may not be it may not be this yet, but it's going to be that. And so I'm going to do this in anticipation of it becoming that. Here we have in test and testatory invasion, I guess, which is the way we fight our wars, isn't it. You know? It's like, well, they're not attacking us now, but they could, and if LUs could kill, it would be us instead of them. Right, So her analysis relied on Briar's historically informed understanding of the term rebellion. Brier said, or she said, First, a rebellion must not only be violent, but must also be armed. Second, a rebellion must be organized. Third, a rebellion must be open and avowed. And fourth, a rebellion must be against the government as a whole, often with the aim of overthrowing the government, rather than an opposition to a single law or issue. So, applying that definition, the Trump appointed Judge Immergot concluded that the protests Importanland were not a rebellion, did not pose a danger of a rebellion, especially in the days leading up to the federalization of sending in the troops. So another judge chafin, rather, this is not judge. Someone who's arguing the case told the Ninth Circuit panel that the appropriate definition of rebellion is an open, organized, armed resistance to an established government or an attempt to change the government or the leader, usually through violence. And so the Unitth Circuit Court, however, does not seem to be buying these arguments. On the same day that the Ninth Circuit considered the Portland deployment, a US District Judge April Perry, a Biden appointee, issued a temporary restraining order against the deployment in Illinois, Echoing Immergot who was appointed by Trump, Perry, who was appointed by Biden. So the Trump administration's perception of events quote unquote in the Chicago area is quote simply unreliable. She suggested that calling up the National Guard would quote only add fuel to the fire the defendants themselves have started. Well, that's what we see happening over and over again, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is a scenario in what you're saying reminded me of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy quote about diplomacy in the stages of war. So it goes retribution because you know, I'm going to kill you because you killed my brother, anticipation, I'm going to kill you because I killed your brother, And then there's diplomacy. I'm going to kill my brother and then kill you on the pretext that your brother did it. And it's just this, you know, diplomacy is this web of nonsense you've spun out so many lies, and you're justifying everything based on it.
Speaker 3: Just yeah, that's right. So Trump had a bizarre rant on social media about Biden and January six screaming do something all up her case. Just after midnight on Sunday morning, he released onto his social media platform a screed in which he claimed that the Biden FBI placed two hundred and seventy four agents in the Crown out on January sixth, when Trump himself was still president. It wasn't the Biden FBI. And I've said this all along to the people, even the people who went to jail for years and were so excited that Trump finally pardoned them when he could have done it before they ever got harassed in the first place. But I also said, from the very beginning of this, I said, this is not only a grift. Trump may turn fifty million dollard to have no idea how much Alviick Jones made off of Stop the Steal. But they fleeced these people, They endangered these people, and then Trump left them to face the consequences from Biden. And I said, it's going to be agent provocateurs. You're being set up if you go there. And they're not only going to be setting you up and sending you to jail. They're going to be using this to come after the entire conservative movement, even those of us who don't support Trump. The president took his social media site took to the social media site the dead of night to write uppercase, All Uppercase the Biden FB placed two hundred and seventy four agents in the crowd on January sixth. This is when Trump was president and still contesting the election results. He added. If this is so, which it is, a lot of very good people will be owed big apologies. What a now oliper case scam? Do something, President dj T, thank you for your attention. I guess he didn't write that this time. I don't know. It's amazing something. Yeah, this is his spell is so strong over these people that he can even claim that Biden was pulling the strings when he was president. Of course, the reality is is that the same people are pulling the strings whether Trump was president or Biden was president, and they're using these two stooges as a left right faint the march of tyranny.
Speaker 5: Maybe he meant to say net and Yahoo's FBI.
Speaker 3: Who knows, who knows well, a lot of billionaires are preparing for the end of society. Maybe you should too. What is it that they are afraid of? Well, a futurism says, these guys are investing in bunkers, guns and gold and for societal collapse. The text billionaire tech billionaires are still doomsday prepping, and as the BBC reports, it seems that AI is making some of them more paranoid than ever. The society as we know it may soon crumble. Well, I think there's a couple of things going on with this. I think society as we know it may soon crumble with this fourth turning. I think they see that. I think a lot of people see it. They don't want to use that term, even though they use all the generational perspective millennials and so forth that were part of that thesis and the words that they coined. However, I think they're also looking at what Hugo to Garrison characterized as the artel like war, artificial intelligence war. He had said, and I guess it was maybe about a decade or so ago when I was interviewing Hugo, and I don't see the book here, but anyway, the book is out of print. It's pretty valuable now. I just don't want to sell it yet. But in that, you know, it's two The book basically had two premises. Number one, Hugo was not a Christian, and so he believed that if you could create an exact replica of the brain, it would come to life. And it's like, no, that's not what it is. It's that spark of life that comes from God alone. You know, when you smash mosquito on your hand, right, all the elements of that mosquita are still there, All the physical elements of that mosquito are there, but somehow you've disassembled it, and there's that spark of life is gone. And you can sit there and stare at that those ingredients for a million years and they'll never assemble itself into mosquita. You know. That is so you can create an exact replica of the brain and it will never become conscious. But that was my difference that I had with him. His other thing was that he took a very negative contrarian point of view about AI that was in contrast to Ray Kurzweil's polyannovation. Ray Kurzwel thinks that it's a good thing that we're going to create. They think that they're going to create a godlike intelligence. Ray kurzwell thought that was a good thing, and Hugo to Garrison was one of the first people to come out and say that's a bad thing. It'll squash us like a bug. And so he would ask that question too different communities of scientists when he would speak on AI, because he's one of the early experts on AI, and he'd ask them, if you knew that you were going to create something that was going to wipe out humanity, would you still do it? And most of the people, the scientists and engineers they talked to, said yes, they would. And as I said before, the only time that he first time that he ever got a first and only time they ever got a negative response from the audience was when he addressed a Christian audience, and that interesting. However, the other part of his book was about the fact that once people catch the idea of what AI is going to do to society, which were at that point right now, he said that it's going to be a massive pushback against the people building this, and he said they're going to take to defending themselves. He thought, I think that they might be a little bit more, a little bit further along than they are right now. His idea was that they would take to near Earth orbit like the thing that you see in Elysium, and so he called them cosmists, and he called those of us left behind on Earth terns, and he said the cosmists would have technology at their disposal that they could unleash gigadath billions of people killed on us. I think he'll take the form of some kind of a fake pandemic and a bioweapon injection like Trump, or some kind of a war that they will engineer here. I think rather than waging war on us themselves, they will take control of people like Trump and bring on a world war. And then that's I think what they're looking at right now. But they're also aware that there's a lot of momentum building against them, the same scenario that Hugo de Garrett talked about in the Artellite War. In twenty twenty three, Zuckerberg was breaking ground and roughly five thousand square foot underground basement facility that he cared tries. Its just a little shelter, definitely not a doomsday bunker. Yeah. Five thousand square foot for him is just a little little shelter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, apparely any room at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, these days, a race for AI dominance has ignited a new wave of existential fear among the tech elite. Or is it that they see the Fourth Turning coming? It could be a combination of both of those things. I think so an AI system that's generally more intelligent than humans will send human society into irreparable chaos, the art like war idea, Although it could be that it could be that the AI purveyors are just a little bit more intelligent than the people who are buying their product, and that's all the necessary to create all kinds of economic chaos. So one of these guys said, we're definitely going to build a bunker before we release artificial general intelligence. Altmann, for instance, is known to have a stockpile of guns and gold in his bunker. He has sprawling properties and other resources that he can turn to in the event of an AI inflicted armageddon, or in the event of a societal breakdown, or in the event of people figuring out what these conment are actually doing. Remember, it was Bloomberg when he was running for president, said you know, we're trying to take their jobs, and we've got to figure out how we're going to stop them from coming after us with a guillotine. So we'll use universal basic income. And Trump was helping to set the precedent for that in twenty twenty with the stimulus checks as well. AI also doesn't have to be conscious or achieve human level intelligence in order to create chaos in our social world and in our financial world either. This AI bubble could do it all on its own. But where are these people really going. There's an excellent, very very long article that we don't have the time to go into fully that's on the Free Thought Project that came from Unlimited Hangout and the title of it is City States Without Limits, Part one and this is about forty or fifty pages long. And this is just part one, so I would highly I'm going to try to hit some of the high points here. But you know, the interesting thing is, when I was putting together that AI thing about Trump's apocalypse, there was one clip that I going to use in it, and lancelick that and he says, no, it's basically a bunch of robots walking down an aisle with humans and cattle car type of things, reaching out with their hands, and I'll show you that. It's what looks like right here, yeah, right there. And he said, no, I think what's going to happen is you're going to have people say, yeah, but I want deportations. That wasn't my idea with that. My idea with that was that that's the future for all of us. They want to walk us up in these cities. So they call them freedom cities, which is what Trump calls them, where they call them smart cities or fifteen minute cities. They want to limit us into these different places and take everything from us. But I agreed with them. I said, yeah, that's going to undercut this because you've got so many people who say, well, I agree with the goals of deportation, and so because of that, I will go along with whatever means Trump uses. And I said, yeah, you're right. It's that far gone that people would actually say, no, I want that. Isn't that kind of concerning. It concerns me when I think about that, and I think he's absolutely right, and I think this way people would interpret that, well, the intention is for these city states to form a patchwork of realms overseen by regional balance of power and a global governance system, a multipolar world order. And so the Trump administration, along with these Silicon Valley holigarchs, are pushing for the construction of privatized city states. This has been something that's been the dream of libertarians for a very long time, going back to the eighties or nineties. There are people who wanted to do seasteading and get into international waters and create a floating city so they could get away from government. I share that impulse. I would love to get away from government myself. But when you look at the way these people are taking that basic idpulse and they're shifting it. When you look at the statements from people like Curtis Jarvin, you start to see where this is maybe heading in a direction that we don't want to have as libertarians. New city states, some of them being constructed from scratch, others being ceded into existing cities, go by many names, and the US Trump has called them freedom cities. The UN refers to them as human settlements. The people that's the network though, started by City Kahan and Michael Bloomberg, they call them fifteen minute cities. The Global Parliament of mayors refers to them as resilient cities, and the Charter Cities Institute calls them, unsurprisingly charter cities. Some of these are already close to being completed as smart cities. Many of these new city states, as yet undeclared, have been given independent jurisdiction with varying degrees of autonomy from the nation states in which they reside. The most striking shared trait is their universal commitment to implement global governance policy initiatives, that's the sustainable development goals that come from the UN. To this end, many nascent city states have already joined city based global governance networks. Some are currently being built and so called special economic zones. Others announced city state developments, such as Freedom Cities in the US bear all the hallmarks of these special economic zones. The global proliferation of the against special economic zones, I guess we could call them says that's the that's the abbreviation, as in Simon says or Trump says this that most notably those residential spaces, is rapidly expanding the potential locations for yet more city state projects. There are already thousands of them. The notion of phasing out the purported sovereignty of a nation state now firmly embedded in the strategies to develop a new kind of intergovernmental structure. So, in other words, rather than imposing this from the top down, they might give us this global governance from the bottom up by creating these different cities. And already when you look at the cities, they've said, remember that Pentagon video that I played for you. They said, Yeah, this is where the war is going to be in the future. You're going to have tremendous concentration of people. You're going to have competing ethnic groups that are going to be there, and this is where the Pentagon is going to be operating. Trump is making that happen. The concept of a worldwide network of privatized corporate city state kingdoms has been embraced and is viewed as the best and most expedient method both for enslaving humanity to a centralized digital surveillance and a behavioral control grid and for establishing firm global governance. And a previous two part investigation for Unlimited Hangout called the Dark Maga Government Corporate technical that they also did in two parts, they said, we also this is let's see the group that does this is unlimited hangout. They said. They explored the so called philosophy of the Dark Enlightenment, and of course that is coming from the people in and around Peter Teel and all the technocrats. This is their philosophical treatise for the technocrats. The Dark Enlightenment was a philosophical treatise first published by British political theorist and philosopher Nick Land in twenty twelve. It incorporated the ideas espoused by US thinker, tech entrepreneur and blogger Curtis Jarvin. Jarvin's theories are especially loved by J. D. Vance as a disciple of Peter Teel, maybe not disciple, as a minion of Peter tell And so yeah, it is Curtis Jarvin. If you want to get concerned about what the future looks like, pay attention to what he has to say. In The Dark Enlightenment, Land acknowledged the influence of Peter Teal on the growth of his own ideas. Specifically, he referenced Teal's two thousand and nine article The Education of a Libertarian as formative. Curtis Jarvin describes Teal as quote fully enlightened fully part of the Dark Enlightenment, This guy who is obsessed with global governance and who is obsessed with the Antichrist, and the idea that if you try to get in his way, then you are the Antichrist. A close associate of Teals and Teal's founder's fund financed Jarvin's tech startup ventures. In essence, the Dark Enlightenment proposes the public sector government should be replaced with a form of private sector government. Privatized corporate realms should be ruled by the ceo techno kings, the term that they came up with of sovereign corporations. They call him sovcore, to rule as dictator leaderships. The realms can then be linked to form what Yorvin termed a patchwork of realms. In two thousand and eight, he described his notion of the patchwork, and he wrote, the basic idea of patchwork is that the crappy governments we inherited from history are smashed, and they should be replaced by a global spider web of tens, even hundreds or thousands of sovereign independent many countries, each governed by his own joint stock corporation without regard to the resident's opinions without regard to the opinions of the people that live there. See, that's the.
Speaker 5: Difference with the pesky concent of the governed.
Speaker 3: Nonsense, Yeah, that's the difference, right, I mean, I would like to have governance broken into smaller pieces, but still under the principles that this country was founded on, that we are created in the image of God, and that we have enailable rights, and that we are not beyond freedom and dignity. These people buy into BF Skinner's behavioral psychological controlling one thousand percent.
Speaker 5: I mean, is this fundamentally any different from the Middle Ages system of lords and serfs? Not at all, just a return to the old fashioned system with a brand new coat of paint. That they call it ark enlightenment and give it a techno coat. But it was always inevitable that it would get to this when tech, when weapons became more centralized, how it became centralized, so government will naturally.
Speaker 3: Follow, That's right. As a matter of fact, they point that out right here. I'm just about to read that imagining what life was like for pressed peasants living in the feudal society of medieval Europe is probably the best way to visualize the future the darkly enlightened technocrats have in mind for us, except they had the kind of oversight and continual presence of government during the Middle Ages like this technology will give them neither. They have these new reactionary it's what they call them n r X. They're extremely authoritarian. The Interrex model of government is disassociated from any notion of politics as we understand it. Teal wrote in his influential two thousand and nine article, the objective is to quote find an escape from politics in all of its forms. So again, this is not I try to fit these guys into our understanding of political philosophies. Understand they're looking for something completely different. They don't want politics, they want dictatorships. That's where this whole analogy falls apart. But it's an excellent article and I'd highly recommend that you read it. But we're going to stop here and take a break. You want to cover some of the comments here.
Speaker 4: Let's grab Stealth Patriot and the rest. When we come back, I want to say thank you very much, Stealth Patriot.
Speaker 3: We really do appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Again, it's contributions from listeners like y'all. Let keep us afloat. Keep the show running, says the Trumpsters keep cheering on the boot of the state to the face of their opponents, not realizing that the leather has been broken in for their face.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right, it's just amazing. Well, so you want to do the comments when we come back, Yes, okay, we're going to do that. Then we'll be right back.
Speaker 9: Folks, stay with us in.
Speaker 2: Defending the American dream. You're listening to the David Knight Show, Elvis, the Beatle.
Speaker 8: And the Sweet Sounds of Motown. Find them on the Oldies channel at APS radio dot com.
Speaker 1: Analyzing the globalists next move and now the deep a nutshell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we have Trump as very upset about the fact that he didn't get the Nobel Prize, the Nobel Peace Prise. This is something that he has coveted for quite some time.
Speaker 8: Well, they should give me the Nobel Prize for Rwanda.
Speaker 10: And have you looked to coago or I should have gotten it four or five times.
Speaker 8: I should get it for the I would think the.
Speaker 10: Rush.
Speaker 3: And so the people are saying, Norway better watch it's back right now. What's he going to do? Is he going to start shooting boats out of the water or is he going to hit him with massive tariffs? The Nobel Prize that wasn't Trump's. Why Oslo chose a Venezuelan rebel over a peacemaker and so this is a putin flattery piece from RTE saying that, well, he really deserved it. I think this person who got it, Maria Carina Machado, one of the most prominent faces of Venezuela's opposition, was one who was awarded the twenty twenty five Peace Prize. The committee's language is familiar. They talked about rights, about a peaceful transition, but the story behind it isn't. Machado's record blends volunteer election networks with long running fights over foreign funding. She's been getting, according to allegations, a lot of money from the US government to overthrow Maduro, who's a successor to Chavez, Hugo Chavez. And it's interesting that Chavez Maduro has actually offered to try to buy off the American government. He understands that this is not about everybody knows it's not about drugs. It's no more about drugs with Venezuela than it was about drugs with Canada. This is a Trump's layer of his facade of bs that he's always doing, this facade of false falsehoods that he uses to do this stuff. We all understand it's about regime change. We all understand, and furthermore that the regime change is about the oil. They have more oil than Saudi Arabia does. They just can't get it out of the ground because they're communists and they can't do anything right. And so Maduro is offering to give some capability to the US to be mutually beneficial thing. Actually for him, if he was actually able to get the oil out, he nationalized the companies and he can't run them. That's precisely what Hitler said about Stalin. He said, you know, they're both socialists. They both wanted to have centralized command and control of the economy eventually. But he said Stalin's mistake was that Stalin nationalized the companies and he can't do it. He can't run it efficiently. He said, I'm going to leave these guys in place, and I will then reap the benefits from that. And at the very end, you know, if I need to, I'll take them over. But I can effectively take them over and have these people operate it. That is what fascism is. It's the merger of state and government. And so the communists can't get this done. So maybe they look at some kind of a fascist arrangement and bring the American corporations back in. But she has actually made a bigger offer to the US. Apparently the award lifts a domestic struggle onto the global stage and drops it into a fresh context. For much of the year, chatter about a Nobel Prize for Trump hung in the air, and the very idea of what counts as peacemaking is once up, once again up for debate and everywhere. So really, Trump, you know when he wants a Nobel Peace Prize? I mean when don't you think this is a guy who when he funds and supplies continuing wars and Gaza and in Ukraine and then pretends that he's the negotiator who's bringing peace. Who would have thought that that guy would not get the Nobel Prize. Who would have thought that a guy who is violating international law and blowing ships out of the water would not get the Nobel Peace Prize. Or we could look at Afghanistan. He wants to restart that can of worms in a fight over the BOGRAM base. Then we could talk about the bombing of Iran and all the rest of the things. I think he definitely deserves a Nobel Peace Prize, don't you. Maria Karna Machado is an engineer by training, one of the most recognizable figures in Venezuela's opposition over the past two decades. Born in Caracas to a family linked to an industrial group, she studied at university, later at Venezuela's leading management school. Early exposure to the family's business and infinity for market friendly ideas shaped her public profile an emphasis on entrepreneurship, privatization, and integration within global markets. In two thousand and two, she co founded a civic platform that built volunteer networks to train election observers and to run parallel vote counts. Now, why would you do something like that, Well, it's because Smartmatic was created by a few cronies of Hugo Chavez. That's where they began in Venezuela rigging elections for him. So what she did was she set this organization up and they were going to run parallel vote counts because they knew that he was rigging the elections, and then Smartmatic got involved in one scandal after the other, accused of rigging elections in several different Mexican states as well as Brazil, and a huge fight over Smartmatic rigging of elections in Philippines. This is all before any of this stuff happened in the US, which is why I don't understand that nobody ever talks about that. I was talking about that before any of this stuff happened with a twenty twenty election, and it's history, okay, And to say that there was the people in all these different jurisdictions believed that Smartmatic had not been an honest broker of the elections is to make it an understatement. They've been accused of this everywhere, but if you do it here in the US, then supposedly you get sued or something. Well, they we never got sued for that reporting because it's factual and historical. So that is when the first major controversy took hold. Authority is alleged that the group received funding from the US based organizations. Her supporters countered that the money supported legitimate civic initiatives, and from then on, every move that she made in politics was viewed to the lens of where to draw the line on outside assistance, So Maduro's only defense was to taint her by saying she was taking American money in a subject to American influence. That same year, two thousand and two brought Venezuela's most dramatic recent upheaval, the brief ouster of Hugo Chavez, but he got back into power and then he passed that on to Maduro. By the mid twenty tens, Machado had consolidated her own political vehicle into a group that was that translates the name of Vente Venezuela, which means come Venezuela. In public, she argued for deregulation, anti corruption measures, privatization and openness to investment, along with a peaceful transition through elections and international monitoring of elections. Her biggest surge came in twenty twenty three, when she won opposition primaries by a wide margin. The ban on her running, however, remained in force, and her team faced inspections and rest This is basically what's going on in Germany now and also to some degree in France. Outlawing the popular opposition to the government. In early twenty twenty four, the opposition shifted to a substitute candidate at Mundo Gonzalez, a career diplomat, but she was recognized as the power behind That registration was marred by technical snags, and the MEETA argued over whether the campaign conditions were even handed. When the votes were counted and the incumbent held on, several foreign governments declined to recognize the result, and inside Venezuela, the post election map barely moved. In other words, kind of the same way that we do it here with gerrymandering. You picked the congressional districts, you picked the voters, and you basically control the outcome. After the twenty twenty four Machado largely disappeared from public events. Her statements came via video, with her whereabouts undisclosed. The phrase underground network took cold and media shorthand, and supporters saw a movement that was operating under pressure against that backdrop. The Nobel Peace Prize elevates her biography to the international stage and carries a long running national argument over the limits of political struggle to a much wider audience. The Nobel Committee said that it was honoring her for her tireless work promoting democratic rights for the people of Venezuela and for her struggle to achieve a just, peaceful transition from dictatorship to democracy. And this is happening while Trump is working to overthrow our own constitution and the rule of law domestically as well, so then Venezuela, the same actions that OSLO calls peaceful resistance have been framed by officials as destabilization efforts supported from abroad. I think she got a win to the fact that after they rigged that election, she was the next thing to fall, so she disappeared. She has publicly voiced support for Washington's decision to combat Venezuela and drug cartel's to military means, so she's by no means an honest broker. There is no Venezuelan drug cartel that isn't running. That is pure fiction from Trump, absolute fiction. Her statement drew wide attention as it aligned her stance with the US administration's tougher regional policy and blurred the boundary between domestic composition and foreign strategy. So it may wind up to Trump's benefit the fact that the Nobel Peace Prize was given to her. It'll give an aura or a facade of legitimacy to his regime change that he's involved in. For much of the year, Washington buzzed with talk of a Nobel prize for Trump. The President himself didn't hide his ambition. He talked about it incessantly. As a matter of fact, even when he brought in all the generals and admirals from all over the world, he was telling them how much he deserved the Nobel Peace Prize. Of all the people they would know better. Also, it's just who cares, Yeah, he does. It's his ego.
Speaker 4: It's just so again, petty, this is you got to bring me in the room. You gotta give me the little metal. You're gonna put the little gold star on my paper and tell me I'm being.
Speaker 3: A good boy.
Speaker 4: I deserve it.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 4: It's such a petty, narcissistic feed my ego.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, that's what he's about. That's why it really does define him. By late twenty twenty five, the Trump team listed seven cases whereas diplomacy had helped halt or de escalate conflicts. And the reality is is that these people in all these different areas say that he didn't have anything to do with it. As a matter of fact, I didn't play it for you because it was hard to hear, but you could kind of hear it if you really dialed it up and tuned in. It was an official from Azerbaijan who was talking to Macron when Trump was addressing the UN, and the two of them were laughing about Trump's claim that he brought peace to Armenia and Azerbaijan. They were laughing at him at the UN over this claim. So the Nobel deadline fell on January the thirty first, just eleven days after his inauguration, meaning that most of his achievements quote unquote technically ineligible. But that didn't stop his backers. Several world leaders and families of Israeli hostages publicly endorsed his nomination. And again this is sycophanic occurring of favor and flattering him. The fact that he claims to have stopped seven wars. White House Communication director wrote on X President Trump will continue making peace deals, ending wars and saving lives as he continues to send bombs to Ukraine and Israel. Yeah, the Numbell Committee proved that they placed politics over peace, and the Trump White House has proved that it is completely detached from reality, but not from Trump's ego. He wanted the prize to openly said one person, there's an unwritten rule. The more you campaign for it, less likely you are to get it. I can just imagine if he did get it, he'd get up and he'd probably do that Sally feels thing. You love me, you really love me. It was fair. Did another mask with Jim Carrey.
Speaker 4: Jim Carrey, Yeah, I mean part of it is no one likes a striver, no one likes someone that citizens like. I've got to have it. You've got to give it to me. I need this well.
Speaker 3: Abortion abortion ambition. Abortion ambition used to be a strong disqualifier for office in America. As a matter of fact. That was the chief criticism of Lincoln was that he was too ambitious. And and now all of our politicians don't try to hide their ambition. You know, it used to be in the past, you know you would wait and say, well, you'd at least try to keep the pretense that you were reluctantly pushed into this race, and you were you're not running for office, you were standing for office. Now these people are desperately sprinting for it where they're driving ferraris that were paid for by foreign corporations and governments. So August eighth, Trump mediated the signing of an a history piece agreement between Armenia and Azerbaijan at the White House, formerly ending their decades long conflict over Nigorno Karabakh and establishing normalized relations, although neither nation has ratified, it is for show. In May five, Trump claimed credit for brokering a ceasefire between India and Pakistan, though India maintains the truce was achieved directly through bilateral military channels without any third party involvement, and that would include Trump. And then there's no mention of the fact that he threatens to restart the Afghanistan War over Bagram Air Force Base in Afghanistan. So again, these seven things are just as fraudulent as his claims about insurrection and rebellion in the US. Look Out Norway, the Nobel snub for Trump leads to concerns he bombed them while he assassinates some leaders, will he impose confiscatory tariffs on them. Norway is bracing for Trump's reaction if he does not win the Nobel Prize. Said The Guardian. Again, the Guardian is not necessarily your most reliable source in terms of Trump. They hate him incessantly and they let that take over their judgment, stating that the US president may impose tariffs, demand higher NATO contributions, or even declare Norway to be an enemy, according to reports in The Guardian. But one user said, how dare them? Tariffs on Norway is now unstoppable. But he can also hurt them in many different economic ways. And so this is from Judge Napolitano Andrew Napolitano, and it is titled when Presidents Kill And let's just understand that's what these guys are about about. It's what Bush was about, both of them. That's what Trump is about Clinton, all of them. You know, is it worth it to kill a half a million kids with sanctions? Oh? Yeah it was. But what Napolitano is talking about here is even more direct action, which Trump is very proud of. During the past six weeks, Trump has ordered the US troops to attack and destroy four speedboats in the Caribbean Sea, fifteen hundred miles from the US. The president revealed that the attacks were conducted without warning, were intended not to stop, but to kill all persons on board, and that they succeeded in their missions. He apparently believes, because these folks are presumably foreigners, that they have no rights and that he must honor, and that they have no rights that he has to honor, and that he may freely kill them. As far as we know, none of these nameless, faceless persons was charged or convicted of any federal crime. We don't know if any of them were Americans, but we do know that all of them were extra judicially executed. And I've had people even on this program leave comments and saying, don't talk to me about rights for foreigners. Well, what we're talking about are rights. The concept of rights in America are based on the idea that we are created in the image of God. And guess what, people who don't have US citizenship are created in the image of God. And if we allow our government to kill people created in the image of God, they will eventually kill you without any judicial process as well. Can the president legally do this in a word, No, Here's the backstory. The Constitution was ratified to establish federal powers and to limit them. Congress is established to write the laws and to declare war. The president is established to enforce the laws that Congress has written, and to be commander in chief of the armed forces if they have declared a war. Restraints are imposed on both. Congress may only enact legislation in the sixteen discreete areas of governance articulate in the Constitution, and it may only legislate subject to all persons natural rights identified and articulated in the Bill of Rights. The President may only enforce the laws that Congress has written. He cannot craft his own, and he may employ the military only in defense of a real, imminent style attack or to fight wars that Congress has declared. The Fifth Amendment assures that no person's life, liberty, or property may be taken without due process of law. Because the drafters, and listen to this, for all of you who say foreigners don't have rights and should not be given due process, just do whatever you want to to them. Because the drafters of the Amendment use the word person rather than citizen, the courts have ruled consistently this due process requirement is applicable to all human beings. Wherever the government goes, it is subject to constitutional restraints as it should be. And this is not just a legal detail that is here. As I said before, think of the principle. If you're going to allow the government to do this kind of stuff to people who are foreign citizens, the government will eventually do it to you in the United States. And we don't want to have that kind of thing. We need to keep it restraint on the government. The most dangerous thing to your life and to your liberty is an unrestrained government, and the purpose of the Constitution was to restrain them. That's the Bill of Rights is really about. And we ignore that to our own detriment. These things will come back around on us if we are not careful. Traditionally, due process means a trial, and the case of a civilian, it means a jury trial. In the case of enemy combatants, it means a fair and neutral tribunal. The tribunal requirement came about in an odd and terrifying way. In nineteen forty two, four Nazi troops arrived via submarine at the Amagansett Beach, New York and exchanged their uniforms for civilian garb. At nearly the same time, four other Nazi troops arrived via submarine at Ponteverda Beach, Florida, and they also donned civilian clothing. All eight of them set about their assigned task of destroying American munitions factories. After one of them went to the FBI, all eight of them were arrested. FDR panicked and ordered all eight summarily executed, even the guy who went to the FBI. When two of the eight protested in perfect English that they were born in the US and their protests proved to be accurate, FDR decided to appoint a council for all of them and to hold a trial. At trial, all eight were convicted of attempting sabotage behind enemy lines, even including the guy who became an informant. That is a war crime. In Supreme Court quickly returned to Washington from its summer vacation and unanimously upheld the convictions. By the time the court issued its formal opinion, however, six of the eight had already been executed wait for the Supreme Court to weigh in on this. The two Americans were sentenced to life in prison, and it's not clear as to whether not the informant was an American or not. Their sentences were commuted five years later by Harry Truman when the war ended. The lynch pinned to all of this was FDR's decision to appoint council and to have a trial. The Supreme Court made it clear that even on lawful enemy combatants, those out of uniform and not on a recognized battlefield are entitled to due process, But for the trial afforded to the Nazi saboteurs, it would not have permitted their executions. So this jurisprudence was essentially followed in three Supreme Court cases involving foreign persons whom the George W. Bush administration had arrested and characterizes as enemy combatants and attained in Gitmo. In wartime, US troops can lawfully kill enemy troops that are engaged in violence against them, but pursue it. To these Supreme Court cases, the UN Charter and the Treaty that the US wrote, as well as the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, another treaty that the US wrote, if combatants are not engaged in violence, they may not be harmed, but only arrested. All this presumes that Congress has in fact declared war on the country or the group from which the combatants come from, and that hasn't happened since December eighth, nineteen forty one. Now back to Trump ordering the military to kill foreigners in the Caribbean. International law provides for stopping ships engaged in violence in international waters. It also provides for stopping and searching ships with probable cause for the search in U s territorial waters, but no law permits, and the prevailing judicial jurisprudence deriving from the Constitution and federal statutes absolutely prohibits the summary murder of folks not engaged in violence on the high seas or anywhere else. And this is not just Judge Apollo Tano saying this. This has been said by the chief judges of the military and various administrations, both Democrat and Republican. Republican have come out and opposed this and said this is an international war crime what Trump is doing. The American General, I'm sorry. The Attorney General has reluctantly revealed the existence of a legal memorandum proposing to justify Trump's orders and the military's killings, but she insisted that the memorandum is classified. So think about this, she says, Pambondi again, I agree with the assessment. Perhaps the worst attorney general of my life is now saying that, well, there may not be any illegal authority for this, but as Attorney General, I've given him a memorandum that allows him to do this, but you can't see it because it's classified in its secret Neapolitano says, a legal memorandum can only be based on public laws enacted by Congress and interpreted by the courts. There are no secret laws. There can be no classified rationale for killing the legally innocent, and they are legally innocent until you have given them due process. If the memorandum purports to permit the president to declare non violent enemy combatants on a whim and kill them, it is in defiance of eighty years of consistent jurisprudence, and its drafters and executors have engaged in serious criminality. Where will these extra judicial killings go next to Chicago? You know he's giving himself. He's not just giving him self, folks, these powers. He's giving these powers to the next Biden, to the next Obama, to the next Hillary Clinton. That's who Trump is giving these powers to. For all of you who think that the end justifies the means, I'm telling you, that's the end. The end is that he's giving these powers to some future Democrat to do this too. You how do you feel about that? Trump has said that the US is at war with drug cartels, but is Congress on board? And this is an interview back and forth between on World Radio between the host their Myrna Brown, and a guest who is being interviewed, Carolina Lumetta.
Speaker 5: We have a ton of comments if you want to get to that before you move on to another.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's do that. Let's do that. Thank you, go ahead, Travis.
Speaker 4: That's right, Jim's seven. Thank you very much, appreciate it says whatever happened to Greenland? The first smokescreen of the forty seven admin.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I played my little Greenland thing there, But that's got Charlie Kirkson, So I imagine I would be arrested and putting get mo putting that up. Now.
Speaker 4: My personal conspracy theory is Greenland doesn't exist. It never existed at all. It's just a useful tool they trot out every once in a while to make you think there's a greenland.
Speaker 3: Well, it's a lie. Greenland is covered in ice. It's Iceland that's green.
Speaker 4: Greenland is covered ice, and Iceland is very nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Real Jason Barker. COVID lockdown, shut down small businesses, and the tariffs are now going for the medium sized producers. It's a one two punch for consolidation. I'm going to make sure there's no business is left aside from the major players Yibaru twenty twenty nine. Once Bill Gates has stolen enough farmland, the only food being produced will be coming out of Bill Gates's bug factories. You will eat zibugs Jerry Altalo. Many stock market experts have called for banning Wall Street bets, shorts, puts, et cetera, which only win when particular company stocks decrease in value.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the it's those those stocks, put and shorts and things like that that turn it into a gambling market. You know, if you think of it as investing in a company that you think is going to grow, then you don't really understand how this whole system works. So that's the shorts and the puts that turn it into a casino.
Speaker 4: Real Jason Barker says, I do land, guns, ammo, food seeds.
Speaker 3: Et cetera.
Speaker 4: Skills are a great investment as well hand tools, AMMO reload set up. There are many ways to set yourself up outside the dollar. Pray about it, and God will let you know what to do. Yes, Yeah, Guard Goldsmith says, great point, Travis, That's one of the mistakes my family made early with collectible coins. The collectible side shuts down when the economy tanks, so it's better to buy the metals or junk silver Nibaru twenty twenty nine. Bush Reagan's nineteen seventy nine nineteen eighty campaign. So logan was let's make America great again. Trump's nothing more than a plagiarizing grifters, too lazy to even make his.
Speaker 3: Own I was absolutely amazed. You know, when he ran the first time, How in the world can he try to copyright that right? Because he was suing people that merchandise stuff. So that's other people. I've said that for the longest time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Stealth Patriot says, invest in a lot of lead. That's right. Make sure that you are able to protect yourself. You want to be able to defend yourself, and you want to know how to do that. You can get the Civil Defense Manual. Volumes one and two at jacklosson books dot com. It'll teach you not just about defending yourself, but how to prepare, find water, find food, that sort of thing, and work as a community. So Civil Defense Manual, jacklosson books dot com. Yes, Trucker Chris for the win. Imagine laws that prevent any APAC funded candidates being allowed to participate in electoral politics. Well, anybody that tried to put forward that law would get shot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, listen along that line. I've got a thing about APAC actually using barcodes for politicians.
Speaker 11: Initially, I resented the fact that there was no appreciation for nuance. If you asked any questions about any decision of the Israeli government in any place regarding settlements, regarding gaza, regard whatever you were, like, you had deviated from the script, and I just in any policy area, I had resentment over that. And then I saw the way the APAC worked and that that was weird for like a country lawyer like me. I remember my first a pack reception, and like your fundraiser tells you you have to go, and your chief of staff deals you have to go. Your committee chairman, I'll tell you have to go and you get there and you wear this name badge and I remember there's.
Speaker 4: A QR code on it.
Speaker 11: And what we were supposed to do was go talk to donors and then if they liked you, they scanned your QR code to make a donation, like on the spot. And so this you act you have de moralizing. That is to be told that your job for the next several hours to go chat people up hoping they would scan you like a can of tomato soup. On the way out of the meeting.
Speaker 2: It's like, I'm literally purchasing, right.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 11: And I was like, Wow, that is so freaking weird.
Speaker 3: And then now you know why he didn't make it into the administration because I guess they didn't like to didn't scan his barcode or whatever at apack enough. Yeah, isn't that amazing? Weird?
Speaker 5: Demoralizing, These aren't the words I would use. Disgusting, repulsive, These are more what describe this act of open corruption, convenience market to buy politicians.
Speaker 3: Well, I've said for the longest time that the politicians ought to be forced to dress like NASCAR drivers. Well, your sponsors are listed on your uniform, right that your your suit should be all over that, you know, and who's paying for it. But this is a step beyond that. This is I'm literally a can of soup that they're going to buy if they like it, if I make enough promises for what I'll do for Israel and they send me the money.
Speaker 4: I'm just imagining a Jewish couple, would you like anything from the store on my way home? Pick me up? A senator too, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And of course, the one time we saw someone trying to push back on something similar to this was Frank Nicely trying to prevent out of state money coming into state elections. Yeah, and of course that didn't get passed, and then he had a massive amount of out of state money flooding in supporting his opponent in the next election.
Speaker 3: Yeah. If you go against the corruption, the corruption goes against jew that's not works. And then you are then a former politician, so.
Speaker 4: You don't get to last long if you're a man of integrity, that's right. Chev Ken says, no caeso, no cheese, question Mark.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's the joke.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't understand how that's supposed to be funny. I guess it's just like they're stupid.
Speaker 3: Ha ha, no komprendo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, see no comprende god Ender Goldsman. So they are saying, no cheese, no chie, leave it to Maga to lumber through even on AI production. Yeah, let's yeah. I truly do not understand how it's supposed to be humorous a real Octose book. It is all chipping away rights in the war on American citizens. We can only expect more. Yeah, we have a Syrian girl sad to see this happening to what was a great nation in our time, right before our eyes.
Speaker 3: Real quick.
Speaker 4: Another thing about that AI video is just it's not funny on any level. No people get pepper spray routinely. You could at least go like an absurdist route, like you know, a tank drives up and vaporizes the person. You know, that could at least be somewhat humorous in the sense of, oh, they've gone over the top, this is ridiculous. But no, it's just the cop pulls out pepper spray. It's like you can watch a video of this, a real video.
Speaker 3: I don't like what you're saying. Yeah, I remember years ago when you had the it was on the Berkeley campus in California over the top. Just they did a set in and you have this guy who comes home with pepper spray and just walks spring them in the face. I mean that's real. And now you know the right is cheering that they like that. I'm disgusted by that. I'm disgusted by these maga people. One and a half million likes. Just amazing the Syrian girls. Sad to see this happening to what was a great nation in our time, right before our eyes, on our watch, yea, says David. Most voters for Trump voted in abject fear of having La La and Obama in charge of the new regime. Most are not maga. Well yeah, but there's one a half million people who like this force that's going to be used by Democrats against us. I mean, this isn't even projection this. We've already seen this happen with January the sixth. These people will never learn. The ones that it happened to are cheering this on to have it happen again.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I bring this up frequently, and whenever I mentioned it, I always see comments pushing back against it. But we need to get rid of first past the post voting, that's what causes this whole thing. It was, oh, well, they just voting because they didn't want to have Lalla, and that would be even worse because you know it's down to the two of them with ranked choice. I see comments whenever I mentioned it saying, oh, it's easier to rig. The thing is, there are just elections that are ranked choice, so it's possible to do it. And they are already rigging the first past the post, so it's not like that's going to prevent.
Speaker 3: Well, and the rigging lance starts not with the voting, not with counting the votes. The rigging begins with ballot access. I can tell you fighting that they do everything they can to keep you out of the ballots. If they can't keep you off the ballots, then they keep you out of the debates and they don't have debates, which is what we saw with Trump this last time. Democrats inoculated him against any criticism from fellow Republicans. He didn't have to go to the debates because you know, he was the he was unfairly being attacked by them, and he was unfairly attacked by them, So what what did he do to us in twenty twenty. That's the thing. I look at it, and I understand people voting in fear against La La and Biden and that type of thing. But let me say that I think that the most dangerous person is the person who gets behind you in order to stab you in the back. And that's one of the reasons why they were going to have some summary execution of these spies who came in to sabotage infrastructure. And they were in civilian clothing. You know, spies are killed right away. Soldiers in uniform we try to have along with the Geneva Convention, we try to accommodate them because they're coming at you in a uniform, and so we treat them in a different way than we treat spies. And I consider the people who stabbed us in the back, Trump and all of his people in twenty twenty, I consider them to be saboteurs and spies, not enemy combatants. The Democrats are enemy combatants, and yeah, they ought to be shot on the battlefield. But the more dangerous columns that are out there is the fifth column that's inside the city. It's not the fourth columns are coming at you, but it's the fifth column that's inside the city that you think is on your side. That's the problem with Trump.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So what I was saying about the voting is it always comes down to that with controlled candidates from the major parties, when you have first past the post, there's a turn grade. I forget what it is, but it's someone's law that it will always boil down to this. It's inevitable. There's an even better style of voting called, I believe it's approval voting, where you just give each candidate up to a certain number of points and then just total up the points, which would be just as easy to do highly up the votes as the existing first past the post.
Speaker 3: Well, I agree, And when you look at if you want to get rid of first past the post, you have more than two parties. If you only have two parties, you're always going to have first past the post.
Speaker 5: But first past the post means that it will always be down to two parties because if you have a third party, then it's going to everyone who would vote for that are instead going to vote for the one that's more likely to win. Of the two big parties.
Speaker 3: You have to make sure they've got a majority, and so that's what you see in a parliamentary system where they allow multiple parties. We don't allow multiple parties here in the United States. The Democrats and Republicans have got so much power and corruption that they shut that down a long long time ago in America. But if you've got multiple parties, whoever wins has to put together a coalition government, and so there's some restraint on that. But yeah, let's go ahead and finish these.
Speaker 4: Ibrew twenty twenty nine. Throughout history, every eighty to ninety years has been a great human culing on the planet. The last was in the nineteen forties. Do the math tunnel Lord when three three seven It is also saying that your speech can be silenced when they support those Ai videos. That's right, Audi mur Maga cultists are cheering on martial law for themselves.
Speaker 3: They'll get it.
Speaker 4: I'm Marty says, well that chi Apocalypse divid be uploaded separately so they can be copied and pasted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you should post on time. Oh well, yeah, we'll put that up on Twitter after the show.
Speaker 4: First we had Chirac announce the Chai Apocalypse px MAC. The media wants civil war. It's losing control of the narrative. I'm Marty Trump blamed Biden's fi for J six infiltration. Trump forgot he was still pres on that day Trumps entered the Bidenheimer's zone. It's utterly ridiculous. Just either he's completely ineffective and couldn't root out the problem people in his administration and as such, you know, he's not worth having in or he's part of their team and the Trump people are completely incapable of seeing that. Chevkin says Biden FBI Trump really is senile. Px mac says Gaza cities, open air prisons duged a double O seven. We could even call them reservations.
Speaker 3: That's right. Yeah, that's why I talk about that. You know, when you look at concentration camps, as I've said, didn't start with the Nazis. It started with the American government and the Indians. That's exactly what all this stuff is. Yeah, it just keeps coming back around because human nature doesn't change, and so politics fundamentally doesn't change either.
Speaker 4: That's a That's another thing so many people don't understand is that human nature is inherently sinful. It's inherently bad, and you cannot trust people with power. Yeah, you have to continually any power you give them, you have to watch them with it. And it's just if you don't understand that, you cannot be trusted with politics. Niberu twenty twenty nine. Social engineers are masters of hurting Sheeple Unlimited Hangout series. The PayPal presidency is extremely informative.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they'd do good work, and it's very very detail, very detail.
Speaker 4: Niberu twenty twenty OUTI MRR police need to wake up. The predator's class plans do not include them. Yeah, that's the thing. I've always said that if these people, you know, the elite whatever you want to call the mega rich, were to succeed in their goal of basically getting rid of all of us, they would immediately start plotting against each other. They cannot stand other people. They want to be the only person left. Jerry Alatalo Trump administration, arch technocrats, Musk, Teal, Vance, Jarvin Sex Andresen Kratzios, Lutnik Ellison combine it worth one point two trillion dollars PX smack funny how evil people always reverse the intent of their objectives.
Speaker 5: What worries me about Teal saying how much he opposes the Antichrist.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like Trump saying that he opposes a globalist, isn't it the thing? He is a globalist, and you know it's teal is as in terms of conduct is the Antichrist.
Speaker 4: It's truly amazing, just.
Speaker 5: The old Patriot Act double thing for his peace.
Speaker 3: I love this Nobel War Prize. That's why he deserves that. They got that. Well, he's able to change the defense departments. Maybe he can get the Nobel people to change their name and give him a prize after all, right, you can get the Nobel War Prize.
Speaker 4: Maybe you can get a participation in the Nobel Prize or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Karen Carpenter twenty seven. Good to see you, Karen Carpenter. I hope you're doing well. Technology such as the television was used as a weapon from its beginning.
Speaker 3: The difference is is that when you look at, you know, the newspapers. Of course, what was it hersh said that he could deliver a war for Wilson and did, And so you look at the propaganda that comes from the newspapers. And then when they started doing radio made it much more powerful, and when they started doing television more powerful. Still now with the Internet, which was designed by a DARPAT psychologist. They are not only able to reach people with their own propaganda like this and you know, as a joke or whatever, but they're able to measure your response to that and fine tunate. That's what the Internet has brought to them, the ability and of course AI as well, the ability to not only give you the propaganda, but to know if you saw it, and to know if you agree with it or disagree with it, so they can find tunate. That's what's made it so dangerous.
Speaker 4: And of course Karen Carpenter is part of Knights of the Storm. You can find yeah, all that infot Knights of the Storm dot com. They have a great resource there for finding out when all the friendly shows O whether it's nice of the Storm this one or Guard's Liberty conspiracy. You can find that on Knights of the Storm dot com. Hero May says Nobel War Prize. That's right, Trump Berger, he would have definitely won if they had a category for mass death. Christian kNs social conservative. Trump said that she told him he deserved the prize. Has that been confirmed? Well, she's sucking up?
Speaker 3: Well, I would yes, that would be true, that she is herself in a position of being a US agent. If she's going to suck up to him and publicly say that these shootings of these boats under the allegation that it's part of a war against a drug cartel, that is absolutely fault. Since she's going to lie about that, she should lie to him and flatter him. Putin is flattering him in terms of this Nobel Prize stuff, and so anybody that wants a thing from him, they know how to get to him, is flattery.
Speaker 4: His ego makes him very easy to manipulate one way or the other. You know how he'll react. The real octo spook. When you have to disguise taxes on Americans, lie and call them foreign tariffs, you respect for the tariff is already non existent. Yep, real octos. Pok Obama proved the Nobel Peace Prize is a worthless pos Trump deserves it. That's right up there in good company.
Speaker 3: Mike Wendel just lost his suit. I guess smart Mac got's I'm sorry to He seems like a nice guy, even though he's unbelievably naive. I think he is genuine, and I think he's been fooled into this. One person says, you can see that he's screaming into that pillow. I feel sorry for him. He had a tough life and he overcame with my pillow, and then he got completely suckered in by all this Trump stuff, and so I do feel sorry for him. I felt sorry for the January to six people. I don't think they deserved what was done to them, and many of them still don't understand it. I wonder if Mike Lindell still understands it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, who knows? Christian cons social Conservative. A criminal network known as the Gartel of the Suns operates in Venezuela, though it is not a cartel in the conventional sense. Instead, the term refers to a loose, decentralized network of corrupt military and political officials who facilitate drug trafficking and other criminal activities.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that's true or not. Quite. Frankly, the Cartel of the son sounds, I mean like an invention of the government. As a matter of fact, I've reported that many people have said that it's kind of interesting that trend Arugra or whatever, the trendy gang. Yeah, an invention of the American government to start with, and Remember they created the Mujahadeen, which is also al Qaeda and ISIS and all the rest of the stuff in this Al Nusra gang that is killing Christians and everybody in Syria. So our government does that kind of thing, So it should always be a possibility with you and all this stuff about cartel the sons is a narrative that was created by the Trump administration to create a justification for what they're criminally and illegally doing. Their gang of thugs. That's all you need to know. The gang of thugs is in Washington.
Speaker 4: Right, Audi mrre responding to Christian Constitutional Conservative says there's a map that indicates where drugs come from, and that part of the world. Venezuela is not where the drugs are coming from.
Speaker 3: Right, everybody understands that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Audi Mr. R BB basically said that terrorists attack will happen in New York, Austin, mar Lago and others. It will be Israel doing it, but they will blame iron. A blind man can see this coming from a mile away. Absolutely, Irs machine gun, Thank you very much, we appreciate it. Wonder if Trump has looked on Pam's desk for his Nobel prize.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of stuff on that desk. Maybe it just got lost Niberu twenty twenty nine. There's thousands of secret laws written into the CIA, into the ACA. Ohbamba care. Yeah, they have to pass him to see what's in it. But then they don't ever bother going back and checking. I don't want to read that. That's boring Niberu twenty twenty nine. Again, don't buy her Ammo from Walmart, Dix or cal Ranch. There's others as well. All three report Amo sales to the FEDS by using cash only. Credit card NAMO purchases are also reported. Audi Mr Trump is banking on an ice agent or National Guard soldier injury or worse by member of the public. He needs that one event to get his Insurrection Act agenda to the next phase. They may stage one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, okay, well we got one more and read.
Speaker 4: That one a miller one two three. Evil is evil. There is no two party system. They're all on the same team. You only get to vote to make you think you are contributing.
Speaker 3: That's right. Let's talk about this before we take a break, because we're getting close to the end of the show and I did want to talk about this. We got a Tennessee man who has been arrested in connection to a Charlie Kirk social media post. Arrested folks, and he's being held under massive bail. What was it, two million dollars?
Speaker 5: I think he got two million dollars bail for yeah, tweet, a joke.
Speaker 3: A joke, and it is quite clear what is going on. He quoted President Trump, and because he put up a meme that quoted President Trump, they are they came after him. They said, well, you know, we can't arrest somebody for hating Charlie Kirk, but we can pretend that you're threatening a school, which is what they did. A Tennessee man is the first to be arrested for social media posts made regarding the assassination of Charlie Kirk. And again, when we look at this, Charlie Kirk was about going to these places and engaging in debate and standing for the First Amendment. If he was about anything that was I'm my disagreements to Charlie Kirk. I have a lot of disagreements with Charlie Kirk. I've chosen not to go into them right at this moment, but I got to say that these people who are their virtue signaling to their base that Charlie Kirk is the be all and end all, and we're going to punish anybody that says anything negative about him. They are the antithesis of what the guy did, and that's what we're seeing here. Larry Bouchart, sixty one, from Lexington, Tennessee, is a former police officer, and he was arrested September twenty second and charged with threats of mass violence on school property and activities after posting a photo and Facebook comments of a Perry County community group page. The sheriff there told the Tennessee And that statement the participants on the page were planning to host a Charlie Kirk vigil. Bouchard posted multiple photos in the comments referencing Charlie Kirk's death, which the sheriff said were hate memes, but he said, well, they're not against the law, and we would have to recognize that as free speech, So we twisted something else that he had to say. One image, however, caught their attention. In it, you have Trump saying we've got to get over it. And this was a direct quote from Trump. After a January twenty twenty four school shooting in Perry, Iowa that left one dead and seven wounded. So after school shooting, Trump said We've got to get over it. And that school shooting was in Perry, Iowa. Now this is Perry High School in Perry County, Tennessee. And so Bouchard's picture consists of an image of Trump along with a quote ofttributed to Trump on the Perry High School mass shooting one day after. But it doesn't have the state of Iowa there. It doesn't say Perry, Iowa. It just says and it's Trump, and it says we've got to get over it. Now, how is we've got to get over it? How is that a threat to do violence to a school? So the school just to recap, the school has got a memorial or some kind of Charliekirk event that's coming up, and he's saying, you know this is you got to move on or whatever. Stop making so much out of this. I don't know what the other posts are about. But then he puts up a quote from Trump saying we got to get over it, and that was Trump talking about people being killed at a school. So because of that, now this sheriff has construed that as grounds for arresting him. The photo is topped with a phrase this seems relevant today, like maybe you should get over this and move on. A cross referencing of the photo done by the Tennessee and found. This image has been posted numerous times across multiple social media platforms not connected with Bouchart, going back to twenty twenty four. He did not craft this thing specifically for this event, because that's the other thing they're saying. They said, well, okay, there, you can see it right there, Donald Trump on the Perry High School mass shooting one day after we got to get over it. Now, that picture. He did not create that meme. But they're coming back and saying, well, because you said Perry in a high school, that we think that you're referring to our Perry High School. No, it's been put all over the internet.
Speaker 5: Arrested and in jail with two million dollars bail for posting this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, isn't that amazing? Isn't that amazing? So Bouchard posted the picture to indicate or to make the audience think that it was referencing our Perry High School. Said this, Sheriff, this sheriff needs to be defeated. This led teachers, parents and students to conclude that he was talking about a hypothetical shooting at one of our schools. Well, then that's on them. If they're that stupid, you can't start arresting people because stupid people are offended by something that is not about them at all. Investigators believe that Bouchart was fully aware of the fear that his post would cause and intentionally sought to create hysteria within the community. No, that is not the case at all. What he's saying is move on from this stuff. Why keep going back to the wall For Charlie Kirk. Waves of firings and suspensions have already occurred across the country in connection with the individual's social media posts about Kirk, as conservative politicians and influencers pushed for a crackdown. I'll say this a crackdown on free speech. A Phoenix sportswriter, a University of Mississippi faculty member, school employees in Idaho, Indiana, South Carolina, emergency workers, a theater professor, and other university employees in Tennessee, and US Marine Corps recruiter and many more have been among the professionals fired and suspended or put on leave over social media posts that some found offensive. These comments are protected free speech, although the First Amendment does not annoculate people against actions that private employers would take. But Bouchard's situation is unique. He was charged under a state law that was passed in July twenty twenty four that makes it a class eve felony to make threats against schools. And this is a really bad law that we have here in Tennessee. The law, which has faced accusations of being overbroad in its language, has ensnared many. During the twenty twenty four fiscal year, five hundred and eighteen children in Tennessee were arrested with this law, and seventy one of the children were between the ages of seven and eleven. Do they really think that these kids are threatening the school? But that's the way it's been used, and that's being used against the guy because he criticized an event, said you need to get over it, and he was quoting President Trump using a meme that he didn't even create. This is how bad things are. Does don't support any of the Bill of Rights. Thank you for joining us the common man. They created common core and dumbed down our children. They created common past, track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around out and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. Ddavidnightshow dot com