Speaker 1: And now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge. Listeners to your corners.
Speaker 2: Jacob, Yes, sir, quick.
Speaker 1: Email Laurie, John Jacob Jingleheimer Smith, Rod.
Speaker 2: Why did you call him this?
Speaker 1: This triggered a distant memory from grade school and this song keeps going through my head now I can't get rid of it. I grew up in Pittsburgh. Was this something that was only taught to us Northerners? Is it just our generation? Thanks for the earworm? I cannot stop singing it means, guys, thank y'all the only ones you know about. John Jacob jingle Himer Smith, l La La La La La. John Jacob jingle Heimer Smith. His name is my name too. Whenever we go out, the people always shout, there goes John Jacob jingle Himer Smith. Remember lyrics. You guys all know it all right, John Jacob Bailey Jing jingle Himersmith. I don't know why I said it. My mom moves before my brain analyzes things. Jacob, you know you're not You're actually not the first person to call me that. Very good, Okay, rolls off the tongue you're taking on. Steve the bread Man Steve.
Speaker 2: Morning Homer.
Speaker 1: I know this guy's always up early with us. You know what, bread Guy's got to get the bread there early, bread Man, When was the last time you played last year Fedruary? Did you do anything? I got beat by? Why is the corper?
Speaker 2: What todd?
Speaker 1: He sucks? How did you lose to him? He's actually it's actually pretty good. He's actually really good, all right, Breadman and Jacob Jingle Himer Smith Steve the bread Guy kind of sound like other John, like he could be his cousin. No, because there's another guy that I accused of sounding like other John. Everybody just sound like anybody that's super mild manner didn't nice? Yeah, yeah, like relaxes gives off another John vibe. What are they playing for? I have a pair of tickets. See Chris Stapleton, will right up the gate, all right, Rinna Lambert Grace Potter as well. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer, Steve Jacob Question number one, What sport is Katie Ldeci Breadman swimming? Correct answer? I stressed sport because I didn't want you guys freaking out over strokes. You know, like what specialty. It's just overall, she's just the female goat of swimming. Breadman's on the board, please task sure, is Jacob you some sort of impostor? You kicked ass yesterday? Dude? Let's go step it up? Yeah, here we go. All right, this has been on here for a while. What color is the record button on your phone? Good breadman? Bread?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Dude, wow?
Speaker 1: What color is the record button on your phone? I mean red has always been associated with record for me?
Speaker 2: Congratulations man, thank you, sir, Hey John John Jacob Bailey one pump chunk Jingleheimer Smith.
Speaker 1: I didn't think we could make your name any longer, but we did.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Well, Jacob, I hope you got something good yesterday. Did we at least give you some good tickets?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got a. I got the Kings of Leon tickets. I'm gonna take my daughter, Shiloh. That's right. Oh, she's thrilled to go the whole sex on fire thing yesterday. All right, Jacob got a say goodbye to you. You did shock the world. Nobody can take that away.
Speaker 2: From you, but Steve the bread Man, and congratulations getting that taste of that sweet taste of bread and victory.
Speaker 1: All right, dude, Can you join us on Monday? Absolutely, I was hoping you'd say yeah, all right, hang on, we got a victory speech coming from you.