Speaker 1: Calling All beings?
Speaker 2: Y'all?
Speaker 1: Ey, can I get a man for calling all beings? Good evening, everybody, Welcome back to Calling All Beings. I'm your host DJ on a night when we're going to have some straight original gangsters up in this joint. Okay, people that are you know, if we're thinking like in terms of like actual fire, you know, when you're doing a call for fire, you have troops and contact essentially if you're outside of like two hundred meters you know, anything inside of that year what we call danger close. So folks like myself and the other guests who hopefully will be on later Christina, we are outside the danger zone. If there were a call for fire, we're not gonna get fragged on. We're not in danger. But the first two folks who you're gonna see on screen tonight are One of them is my co host. The other one is our special guest. So let me introduce them in the order of my co host. This woman right here, I think could legitimately be considered by Bostonian, says the Helen of Troy of Boston. It's the party people put those who together for my homie Betray. Can I get it? Ay? Man from somebody for Helen of Troy Ran. It's gonna come for that, Oh my goodness. And Boston Detroit. I totally love it. Oh be interested. It's an honor to have you back on the show, ma'am to co host with me, because you are an original gangster like our guests. So you guys can chop it up because you don't been there and done that.
Speaker 3: I can't say credit our guests. Is definitely the og gangster.
Speaker 1: He's there today right. Yes, we're playing no kind of games with nobody. So I had the pleasure of meeting this gentleman who I had wanted to meet because he had shown up in the cab chat and shown support for the show. Then he had we had seen each other in other chats, and I really really appreciated when he came on because it told me that we're doing something right it you know, Frank, it legitimized the show. You know, when somebody like this gentleman showed up and shows up and then finally you introduced me to him, You're like, there he is, that's him. He's in cost he had an amazing costume at the Halloween party. And we're gonna talk about next year, potentially I'm gonna do a shoey and unless you're a kiwiir Nausy or familiar with their culture or rugby, you probably don't know what a shoe he is. But I will do one next year from Turtle Boys Converse if certain conditions are met. But without further ado, let's bring on this original gangster and I would like all the party people that's up in the joint to put day hands together. From my man Scott the Guinness, can I get aho me him? Scott? Thank you for coming on, brother. It was just what are we like? Two three weeks ago?
Speaker 4: That Halloween party?
Speaker 1: It's like two years ago. Yeah, I don't know if I've unpacked my bag from Boston yet it would. I still don't want that trip to end. It really was. And next year I'm gonna be more prepared for for what that craziness that's gonna go down, and I will be there next year, but even sooner than that, I'm gonna be there January twelfth to have a quote meal love food with some FKR homies. You obviously are invited and whomever else out there that's part of f CAR Nation. Uh and Beatrice is gonna help me find a place that we can have it at.
Speaker 4: That sounds good, sound good.
Speaker 1: Make sure you wear your scale cop and your park it's gonna be cold, all right. H The first question goes to my illustrious co host Beatrice.
Speaker 3: All right, let's see Scott, hope you're ready for us.
Speaker 4: Okay, so tell us a little bit about yourself.
Speaker 3: Your background.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean I worked in criminal justice for over thirty two years.
Speaker 4: That would be the short. Yeah, okay, okay, but a long time turtle rider. And then when Turtle Boy's first story broke, can't and.
Speaker 2: Cover up part one, That's when I jumped on board right away.
Speaker 4: I knew this was a cover up. I could feel it in my bones.
Speaker 1: I just want to tell everybody good evening to everything. Well, you know what, instead of me typing, I'm just gonna say it a good evening to everyone in the chat. It looks like we had you know what I might put it. I got my specs here, man, you would go all right, we have Jonathan, we have Christia, Cheryl, JT Traffic Conte. Wait a minute, JT Traffic Conte, this looks like your avatar right there. Let's see everybody else all things. Oh there's my man, all things unexplained. That is a professor or actually doctor Tim Mountce from North Carolina. He's a bigfoot and UFO investigator. Anyway, and Greg, what's up Holmes? I see you up there? So all right, now that we've got through that, Beatrice asked a great first question, and obviously maybe you want to be guarded about what exactly your role was in criminal justice, and that's totally fine. I guess my next question to be, what was the accelerant for you if this were a fire? What was it that that got the fire going in you, that made you decide I need to start paying attention to this and putting some of my sweat equity into this.
Speaker 2: Like I said, when I when when when Aiden broke story number one?
Speaker 4: When when we learned the circumstances early.
Speaker 6: On Offer o'keef being found on offs the Brian Roberts lawn, it was it was absolutely outrageous and preposterous.
Speaker 2: If if Johnald Keith had been dropped off at a civilian's house party two doors down, this never would have happened the way it happened. So I saw it instantly. This is a cover up. The fix was in before Canton police even arrived.
Speaker 4: At thirty four Fear of View. That's how I viewed it, right from the get go, right from the jump.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I like to tell people that in my in my outsider's opinion. And by the way, Hi, Debbie Krueger from Arizona. It is so awesome. You know, we're gonna have Christina on tonight from Indiana. You're from Arizona, and there are people outside. We're outside the ring of lethality there where these guys can get threatened, they can have their cars mess with, you know, any number that can be docs, any number of things. But we support you even though we're not physically there with you, and hopefully that that makes you feel good. It would be if I was in if I was in the fight the way that you guys are. But I like to say I'm fond of saying that the investigation began in earnest when the first supervisor officer stepped foot on the lawn of thirty four Fairview, and it ended the moment they decided not to knock on the door. That was the end of the investigation.
Speaker 4: Pretty much. I mean, it's not range it's that.
Speaker 2: Crime team was never secured, the house was never really approached later on in the morning by one.
Speaker 4: Of bran Albert's friends.
Speaker 2: But if that was a civilian's house, that that whole scenario straight from the jump was completely different.
Speaker 4: Right, How do they know there wasn't people dying in the house.
Speaker 2: You see a beaten dog, bitten man on somebody's front lawn.
Speaker 4: You gott isolated to that twenty square foot area when Canton's can'ton. Police actions made zero sense to me.
Speaker 1: Oh, they make total sense to me, because if you're trying to off the skate, what action, what you what may or may not have actually happened, then you have to do it wrong because if you do it right, you're gonna come to the conclusion that doesn't fit the narrative you're trying to provide. So I think there's no incompetence here whatsoever. That that I think everything was rather purposeful.
Speaker 4: I agree, you know that that's one of the uh, that's one of.
Speaker 2: The and Terry's or descriptions. It was like Ian Runkle on the Bailey up in Canada. He says, it's you know, laughable police in confidence, And I say, No, it's actually cunning.
Speaker 4: A cunning cover up disguised as inconfidence.
Speaker 1: You know, I was curious to get her. Since you were involved in the criminal justice system. What do you think the purpose of the backpack blower was? What do you think the actual I mean in their mind, were they blowing away foot tracks? What do you think they were trying to do with the backpack blower.
Speaker 2: I still don't understand what Gallagher was doing there.
Speaker 4: I don't Maybe if he was in.
Speaker 2: On the planted cocktail glass, that was his way of removing layers of snow to get to the cocktail glass.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: But obviously they didn't find any tail eight in the morning because there wasn't there.
Speaker 4: I don't think that was their initial plan mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I think that planting the tailight idea came up later on in the day.
Speaker 1: It had to have, because they didn't know what they were going to have when they went to Dyton, because nobody had photographs of the car. And then they went to Dyton and they still didn't take photographs of the car because that could have been exculpatory, So that they must have come up to that with Jen McCabe's help. Hey, you know she told us the tail light was cracked. I mean all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, you're a Kenneck's initial correspondence with the Medical Examiner's office was he gave the Medical Examiner a scenario where johnal Keep was assaulted and somehow or a cocktail glass or some.
Speaker 4: Kind of story.
Speaker 2: Bu Kenn's initial story had nothing to do with being hit by a car, right.
Speaker 3: I think they said it was a stick at first. Yeah, I think that's the term.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I think they quickly abandoned that plan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean a domestic with how she yeah, she beat up?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, they were gonna say, so is that Beatrice. I have a feeling like that that cocktail glass was planted there. What do you think about the cocktail glass? How do you think that unfolded?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't necessarily want to speculate.
Speaker 1: Oh it's fun, it's fun in the chat. Do you want to hear beetro speculator not put a wire?
Speaker 2: There's already one hundred different speculations on this one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, Well, I mean we saw John O'Keefe leave the waterfall with the cocktail glass, right, so I think yeah, I mean I think he possibly could have, in my opinion, could have gone in the house with a cocktail glass.
Speaker 4: But yeah, that's something you don't really ever know from Karen Reid herself. You gonna have to ask Karen Reid.
Speaker 2: Did he exit you'r a vehicle in a cocktail glass?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: But did he leave it in your car or something? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh here, Debbie says she wants to hear it be a trius speculator.
Speaker 3: I tried, Debbie.
Speaker 1: I tried, Hey, what's up, LJ? Can I do that? From Larry Johnson when he played for the Knicks, he would do this LJ thing? And you guys won't remember that. I know better O would if he was here because he's a big basketball fan like me. But anyway, I mean, I wonder if if they planted that class or not. I really, to be honest with you, I mean I should, I should be stricken by lightning. This is blasphemous. I really don't like that. That's how they performed that test with the cannon, you know, shooting it it would they say up to thirty one miles an hour. I think they shot that cocktail glass to shatter it. I think that could explain how they Yeah, I think that could explain how they shattered actually shattered the tail light with you know, a blunt object. And there's a phenomenal content creator. I discovered twenty four hours before I met Beatrice A Scott where she bought Alexis five to seventy tail light. She deconstructed the tail light, and I think she contacted Dave that that also did a bunch guy named Dave who did a bunch of work on that, and they described the exact hand tool that they think could have produced that that could have smashed it in that way and broken the artifacts inside. That would have been sufficient enough for it to look the way it did in the forty five pieces, I think, And I said, let me just finish this one point because I want, I want to get you in here. But I feel like they should have taken an anatomical figure, a six foot two figure, and they use them on shows like Forged in Fire when they're testing the samurai swords. They'll cut a faux body in half and it looks like an anatomical human, but it's made up of a rubber eyed substance, even as blood inside it, and it's it's the weight and mass of an actual, you know, two hundred and twenty pound human being like him. I would love to that show.
Speaker 4: MythBusters used to do that too. They would take a they would take a skeleton and in case it in.
Speaker 2: You know, like rubber, so we would the bones would break and everything.
Speaker 1: You know, Yeah, exactly, I that's exactly even better example because the forged and fire they don't have the bones in there. I would love to see them do that and then take a Lexus five seventy and back up, run it over at twenty four miles an hour and see what happens, and see what physically where they have sensors inside the body and all that. I realized this would cost you know, the FBI tons of money. But you think that's the test. I mean, that's you know, stick it in a parking lot and then just flower it in reverse to where you think you can hit twenty four miles an hour and it's probably not going to be sixty two feet by the way, But what do you think of that? Beah?
Speaker 3: Well, I would actually like to take a hammer to the headlight and see.
Speaker 1: What happens to the head light.
Speaker 3: They remember that the headlights.
Speaker 2: I'm the tail light.
Speaker 3: Sorry, oh my gosh, the tail light. I wonder.
Speaker 2: I mean, one thing, you get to remember when FBI hired these soccer crash daddies, they weren't trying to solve the crime. What they were trying to do is proved that the tail light was planted. That's two different investigations.
Speaker 4: Do you understand what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: No? How does that prove it?
Speaker 2: No? I think the FBI was under the impression and that Procter and company planted that tail a.
Speaker 4: They saw the autopsy photos and John o'keep's.
Speaker 2: Injuries, and the FBI is like, wait a minute, how did this tail a shatter into forty five pieces found over several weeks.
Speaker 4: This doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 2: Even if we go with their latest story where she was backing up at twenty four miles an hour and it hit his arm and shattered the cocktail glass or whatever.
Speaker 4: Nothing matched up for the FBI. So I think the FBI ocher.
Speaker 2: Investigation was simply to determine there's no way this tailight broke in this scenario they described. We believed that Officer Procter planted the tail So the ocker investigation was more to discover whether or not the tail it was planted than it was to discover how John O'Keefe was killed.
Speaker 1: Well, obviously it didn't that That theory obviously didn't work very well because the jury didn't buy it, and in fact, they thought that those guys were hired by the insurance company because Judge bev wouldn't allow them to mention a certain three letter law enforcement agency.
Speaker 2: It wasn't as much as I hate Beverly Cononi and as much as I believe her to be corrupt, it wasn't all Beverly Cononie's fault. US attorney Joshua Levy wrote a letter to Beverly Cononi basically prohibiting her from revealing to the jury directly the federal investigation.
Speaker 4: So it wasn't all Ben's fault.
Speaker 1: Oh, so they would have had to just define it in a different way without indicating that it was the FBI.
Speaker 2: It was kind of intimated in the beginning of the trial that if the federal investigation comes out naturally and then.
Speaker 4: Somehow the doors opened, they were going to let it in.
Speaker 2: Similar to the whole Aidan Carney witness intimidation thing, where bed found a way to make sure that got shoehorned in. But as far as the FBI federal investigation, Bell was trying to keep it out, Karen Reid's defense team was trying to keep it out. They kept mentioning the other hearing you know what I mean, They couldn't say federal grand jury. So everybody was tiptoeing through the eggshells on that the whole trial. So it's not necessarily all Beverly's fault because when US Attorney Joshua Levey offered the thirty thirty one hundred pages of CHEWI, he also gave it to the court with a disclaimer, you can't tell the jury.
Speaker 4: That a federal investigation is going on.
Speaker 2: So that muddied the waters and complicated everything greatly. And it hurts because the jury thought oker guys were hired by Aaron Read's insurance company or something for her insurance.
Speaker 1: Let me let Beatrice get in here, because I'm just I'm babbling.
Speaker 3: No, I was just saying they I think what they thought was that either Turtle Boy hired them or her insurance company hired them. With that said Scott, I'm curious what drives you to show up to every court day, every event like what drives.
Speaker 4: You just driven just it's just drives me nuts.
Speaker 2: The whole thing, the outrageousness of the cover up, the uh, the corruption.
Speaker 4: Gets me deep in the heart. I can't stand it. And I know what's going on in that trial court.
Speaker 2: I know Beverly Canoni for her past, her connections.
Speaker 4: To Da Morrissey. I see a big picture of a just the opposite of Meatball.
Speaker 2: Morrissey's hostage tape from twenty twenty three where he denies everything.
Speaker 4: I say, reverse that mirror image. It just like the Sally Port video. Everything he denies in that video is exactly what's happening.
Speaker 1: Scott, What do you think about having a standout at the canton DA's office in Canon whereby you have a hot dog vendor, but instead of those little bins being filled up with the warm water and the hot dogs, you have meatballs and then he has bread and you guys like stand out in the front of and parade meatball sub out in front of. That would be perfect, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think I've protested there eight times. We're going there next Wednesday. I think that'll be my ninth time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but now going four or five times we marked around the building so we can march around with a hot meatball cart.
Speaker 1: You know this is exactly it. Everybody, Hey, meatball subs here, come and get your meatball sub. See if any of those MSP guys come out and get a meatball sub, you know, you can have like the little oven. You could sort of bake the palm until of it. I've got ideas, Beatrice, Man, you ain't the only one. Okay.
Speaker 2: I can picture Meatball Morrissey running out the backfire door there, running out to get a meatball sub.
Speaker 4: I can see you.
Speaker 1: I'd love to see that dude waddle and run. That would be awesome. I got to answer some of the questions. So Belinda came in and she wants to know, is this Scott McGinnis the same person that's a mod for Melanie Little. Yes, this is the same Scott.
Speaker 4: No, no, no.
Speaker 2: Now that's Scott the former New York City detective and Scott messer Schmidt.
Speaker 4: So she has two Scotts that are mods on her channel. But I'm not one of them.
Speaker 2: Oh great, Scott, But I'm in her channel all the time, so they get all the Scott's confused.
Speaker 1: I can totally understand that. Okay, uh, I think I have a question for you guys here. Beatrice will Reach probably did better in college than I.
Speaker 3: All right, correction, I'm curious as to the impact of baseball that would do to the tail light. I doubt that impact would crack into a million pieces.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me see. I'm gonna try to get this the link for you guys and posted in the chat. Because literally the day I showed up in Boston, I'm leaving the airport, I'm talking to Suzanne, and I saw this. I'm listening to this YouTube of this woman. She's in mass choose it somewhere because she drove the tail light that she deconstructed and brought it to Ynetti's office, and she sounded like so intelligent and just you know, her research was incredibly well done. She's a former teacher, either maybe at the high school or college level. Let me see if I can find this there. It is the tail light whisperer. That's the one. Have you guys heard of that one? Let me see if I can hold on a sec I'm gonna try to put this in the chat. Yeah, this this lady's really good. Okay, I'll be able to put this in the chat. I don't know her name, but she did an outstanding job, and I realized there's another original gangster of the community named Dave that did it. But if you guys click on this link right here, there is Scott. This is an outstanding deconstruction of She called Toyota Usa, Lexus, she called Japan, she did everything, and then finally she went and ordered tellite of a twenty one Lexus five seventy and wanted to go through this process. So I encourage everybody to click and save this link. Also want to say is shout out for everybody that's in the chat right now before we get back into the discussion. If you are a free Karen Read person and you attended Dean College, please DM me or email me at calling All Beings one at Gmail, because we are going to have a Dean College roundtable with none other than Terry. I don't know why I keep I always want to call her Terry Farrell, and that's not It's Terry Robbins. Terry Robbins, a Free Karen Reader, the former twenty nine year board member at Dean College. We're gonna do an all Dean Karen Read roundtable, So please solids you boy a right glad.
Speaker 3: Beatrice, All right, So have you ever actually talked to Karen one on one?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I actually went into the trial one day with the Reed family and her.
Speaker 4: It was weird though, because.
Speaker 2: Early on in the three Karen Reid Movement, sometime over the winter.
Speaker 4: I was standing out there like I always.
Speaker 2: Do on the side of the courthouse and Karen Reid and her aunt Garage are walking by me, and I had like an opportunity where I was kind of like alone, and I said Hi Karen, and she goes Hi, Scott, and I was like, wow, she knows who I am.
Speaker 4: That was weird. She knows like everybody in the movement and how many people she knows.
Speaker 1: And Richie, I want to say so, first of all, Dennis, Dennis Sweeney my man. We're gonna see Dennis January twelfth for a meal of food. Richie, hey man, thank you so much for coming in again. I was tweeting at you today on another live Thank you for coming in and supporting the show, bro and we hope that you are one successful And if you ever want to talk to a brother, let me know. Do you want Beatrice do you want to get into the Sean Aiden stuff now or do you want to keep going on the case or oh look at those lines gone? What up to you?
Speaker 4: You're the bus I.
Speaker 1: Mean, okay, so do you want so Scott, we can ask you for your take. Maybe we can state our positions all of Beatrice can state hers first, I'll state my second, and then you could be the cleanup batter here. So Sean drama back and forth, Twitter dueling youtubees. I guess Sean's gonna be on tonight, so I'll know he's gonna be on with KPO DOUBLEG. Yeah, So go ahead, Beatrice, your position is, ma'am.
Speaker 4: All right, So.
Speaker 3: Nobody likes to see their parents like fighting, right, can we just you know, you know what I mean? So you know, just start off with that nobody wants to see their parents fighting, and then you're kind of like, oh my god, what's going on? Like I respect both gentlemen. I think as somebody who's been on YouTube watching YouTube for a long time, I go to both of them for different reasons. I think, again, we have the one thing in common, that's, you know, we all believe in Karen's innocence and we're all free Karen Reid, and we do want justice for John O'Keefe, but we know that it's not through Karen Reid. It's by exonerating Karen Reid. So I would say that we go to them for different points of views, and I love and respect both of them. And you know, I mean, I'm actually a little sad if I'm honest that this is going on, because I feel like it could be done maybe behind the scenes. But not to criticize anybody, but I just I just think as long as we don't lose our focus, and I think as long as we, at the end of the day all believe in Karen's innocence, That's that's where I stand.
Speaker 1: My position is very pretty much in concert with what Beatrice says. I have respect for both these guys. Sean is responsible for launching CAB in Calling All Beings. CAB is for short for those of you who don't know. You can see in the lower right hand corner here. He's responsible for launching Calling All Beings into this space. We were just getting started into true crime just before this, and we did an investigation in Pennsylvania of a missing mom, a forty four year old Shelvy Rafty and then Karen read Case came along. So Sean is my boy and all that. I also respect Aiden enormously. I've gotten to meet him once. He is a warrior. Does he say things that I might not love? Sure? Would I say things that maybe Aiden wouldn't love? Sure? But we have to meet people where they're at, and that's life, you know. You can't mold people into exactly what you want them to be. They're gonna be who they are. You accept what's good about them, and then maybe some things you don't love about them, and maybe they are things about you that they don't love and that are imperfect. I have imperfections and problems and things about me that aren't awesome, you know, and I have other things about me that are really cool. But there's both sides, and all of us have that. So with Sean and Aiden is this. You have two gentlemen who are absolutely alpha type leaders that consider themselves the leader of the movement, and they don't really want to make space for another leader. And when there's just the littlest thing that happens, they're ready to go off and point out something about that other leader. The fact of The matter is, we need both these guys. Sean has contacts as a result of being a thirty five year LEO that Aiden will not have, and he will have a trust among law enforcement that Aiden will not have. Aiden has sources and methods and people that he talks to that Sean doesn't have. So we need both guys. Let me give pass it over to my boy Scott.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, you know, I I we all none of us want to see the infighting in Free Karen Reid. You know, so it's it's sad, you know. So I think, like you said, you've got two egos that are clashing right now, you know, And obviously I respect Sean, you know, his his law enforcement career.
Speaker 5: You know, part of me gives them the gives them the benefit of the doubt.
Speaker 4: Like he's on some side of sort of scio.
Speaker 2: Yeah, playing in the mud with the other side. I don't know exactly what he's doing right now, but obviously him and Aiden are on bad terms right now.
Speaker 4: I'm just waiting for it to blow over, to be honest.
Speaker 5: You know, the locker room you know, there's locker room fighting, and there's been locker room fighting and Free Karen Reid to.
Speaker 4: Be fully honest, Yes, but you know those locker room fights.
Speaker 2: When it's time to take the field and where we're on our mission against the enemy, the locker room fights stay in the locker room.
Speaker 4: We're all on the same team.
Speaker 1: And Sandra Birchmore has had the similar drama. They've had some very similar drama. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, so I don't want to really comment on it too much because I'm hoping it just kind of works itself out.
Speaker 4: And maybe and maybe.
Speaker 2: Sean is doing some sort of SCIOs, you know, going on Kep Peter's show and talking to the other side for all they know, they're being duped by Sean.
Speaker 4: I mean, Sean used to do that to the DEA, you know what I mean. I don't know what he's up to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you're gonna, if you're gonna make a convincing counterintelligence operative, you better make the other side think that you are at odds with who they want you to be at odds with, or they're not gonna trust to Miss Beatrice please, dude.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: So read Dennis's comment. Oh I'm sorry, then you christ.
Speaker 3: All right. Unity leads to finality. It's about free Karen read justice for excuse me, justice for Officer Don O'Keefe. Everything else is secondary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you want, I mean, if if in any military operation you want to try to divide and conquer. And speaking of psyops, we we used to drop leaflets to the enemy that would say things to them, that would try to inflame them against whoever we wanted them to be inflamed. Again, now you know, our country is split down the middle in terms of this political bs. It's all worth nothing, it's all crap. But the Russians and the Chinese love it because the more we're at odds with one another, then the less we can be unified in our opposition to them. So this is helpful.
Speaker 2: I mean conquering the hearts and minds of the enemy, dividing and conquering your enemy.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: Well, it's all part of the psyops propaganda all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's yeah. And so hopefully hopefully Sean is conducting some sort of an op that would make sense. God God willing, that's what he's doing. All right, And now to my illustrious co host, Boston's Helen of Troy Beatrice for her next question.
Speaker 3: All right, so what is your plan moving forward to continue to show up at every court date.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean Kate Peter's got some court dates coming up, Karen Reid of the court date Wednesday for the rule seventeen motions. And then that same day, later in the afternoon, we go to protests. DA meet Paul Morrissey's office for me the ninth time.
Speaker 4: You know, I like, we like marching around the building.
Speaker 2: We look up to the second floor where all the DA's office employees are looking out the windows. I'm expecting to see signs in the window, like help me, could that because I think.
Speaker 1: That's seats tied together?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I think that's how much trouble their office is in right now, because because of d A. Morrissey's District Attorney's office. With a ship that sea it's foundering taking on water. There's multiple fires on board.
Speaker 1: No doubt man, no doubt, no doubt man. And there's uh what my favorite protests. Yeah, so everybody wants to see the meatball cart, so please Yeah, I mean, where's uh rich what's the gym woman's name that is micro DUTs. It's Richie, right, is that Richie?
Speaker 4: Richie?
Speaker 1: Richie? If you can somehow arrange this. You know, we need to meet ball cart to be at the standout. We need several loaves of bread that we're gonna be good to go. What's up, Sherry? He has a going home. I haven't seen you here in a minute, but it's good to see you back. Uh, David Cornish? What's the clapping and cheering in the background. Oh, let me know if I still got it that on? Thank you, David. I appreciate you. Let me turn that out. Okay, my apologies. I forgot to turn that off. Thank you so much. I appreciate that.
Speaker 4: I thought we had like a cheering section in the background.
Speaker 1: Now those no, he was hearing. He was hearing this not a very low volume. So thank you, Thank you, David. I appreciate it. Man, it takes it. It takes a village to make one of these shows. Man, it can't be just me. I want to agree with this person. Micro DUTs is amazing. Blows me away, and when we're dedicated to he's he's talented dude everywhere. Yeah, like those digital representations of Brian's kitchen, like I was gonna go in there and see if there was any monster cheese that was uneaten. You know, a couple of crackers.
Speaker 4: Sorry, and that voice too.
Speaker 3: That voice, it's like it's just like capture.
Speaker 1: The British dude.
Speaker 2: Oh the uk Ai voice.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, man.
Speaker 2: I always joked they use those Uka accents to like convince Americans like infomercials. You know, for some reason Americans look at the UK accents like more believable or something.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: They all sound smart, right, I mean, they all sound smart. It really blows me away. The three years that I lived in England, I had no idea how many towns in Massachusetts were named after British towns. To England, I was like, what all these names, like, are all from in Massachusetts. It's amazing. So uh.
Speaker 2: I guess when they were populating in this area, they're like, well, we're just gonna name this after my hometown over in the UK.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh absolutely, yeah. I mean look at like Charlottesville, you know, or let me think Charlotte, North Carolina, I believe is named after one of the King's daughters, Charlotte Charles town w you know it was King Charles. I mean, they're all over the place, man. Really. Georgia is named.
Speaker 2: The cities and towns like in Massachusetts to Hampshire, Rhode Island. They're either from UK origin, or they're named after a famous person, or they're named after Native American language Native American.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, if you want to see hear a lot of those names from the Evolutionary War. There is a show that was on Netflix called Turn Have you ever heard of that?
Speaker 4: Turn?
Speaker 1: Okay? Essentially it was about the under so think of around the presidency of George Washington, when there was or a pre revolutionary was General Washington, I'm sorry General Washington, uh, and there was a resistance movement that was trying to undercut the British who were obviously encamped here and part of the culture. And the Tories were you know, they were part of part of America. They're like this is you know, we own this and this underground movement. They talked about a lot of those towns, you know those uh, the towns that were that were named after Native American places, and it is an outstanding series about real people who were the first special operators that were trying to subvert the British right under their noses, uh and give information back to UH. That was when General Arnold Benedict Rold switched sides from from the US the Colonist back over to the British. So yeah, turn check it out man, great great series. Yeah. Anyway, so I kind of what was interested, Uh, maybe to go into the night at thirty four Fairview, if you're interested. I I've had a hypothesis that I've passed over to Beatrice. She's looked at it. Peter Murphy's looked at it, and a couple other people have looked at it. If you want to hear it. I actually said it to Jason a little while ago. He kind of liked it. Okay, you're ready, deep breath, We're in yoga class. All of a sudden, Sir Walter Raleigh, right, Raleigh, North Carolina. Thank you love. Yeah, there's so many places that are named after the British. In fact, the way you guys say Lemonster, somebody who is not from New England would say Leo Minster. But you guys know how it's supposed to be said. So, and obviously the Kennedy's, those folks that are from Hyanna'sport, you know, they sort of talked a little bit like the British talk over there, and of course, of course, uh uh. Joe Kennedy was of Corosse ambassador to tow England back at that time. So you know they have a lot more British in their accent right than your normal New England or Am I right?
Speaker 4: And the accent being British or UK? I suppose? I don't know. I think it's just a deep, deep New England.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean the way they talk after all, Teddy, come on, you get I mean, I've been doing accents on every show now, So hey, what's up? Side By? All right? My ears are open? All right, all right, here's my hypothesis. All right, I'm gonna put this out there for the homies and were about to get serious in here. Okay, I'm gonna take No, I'm not gonna take my glass off, all right, it'd be like John taking his shirt off. Nobody wants that. All right. Hey, what's up, Jen t what's up? Holmes? All right? Here we go. So we're at thirty four Fairview. Obviously John goes inside. If only there were police lieutenant who lived diagonally cross across the street that would have had a ring camera, we would know this.
Speaker 4: But ogally green cameras, by the way, I you.
Speaker 1: Know, if only if only Tom kellerher had that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Tom CP improved that. He has three cameras. He have one on the front door and one on each corner of the home garage.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they would He he knows the whole thing and what happened, which makes us more disgusting. So they go inside and it's at the result of a call out at the bar to fight from Brian to John. John, knowing that Brian works inside Canton PD, does not want to be refer if he doesn't show up at thirty four Fairview? Are you come in? Where's a phone? You come in? Mister coole text guy? Oh, by the way, you can have the cab phone screen on your thing anyway. So uh, when he does that, John knows he has to show up or he will go around cant and ped and tell people that John is another word that we refer to as we used to refer to a cat. And it begins with a P and ends with a Y and and they probably what's that?
Speaker 4: I get where you're going going with that?
Speaker 1: And that's what That's what Higgins would have done, right, because he's a big math. Hey, we'd whack off. So he certainly would have gone around Canton p D and said that about John. So John figures I got to show my face there as a minimum, right, So he shows up there. He he doesn't know though, he actually is gonna have to fight. And what Higgins idea is, I want to send this guy home with a black eye, with a busted nose, and I want to show Karen that the real her real protector, the real man is me. You know this, You know because in that caveman culture, who's going to protect the tribe? Right? You gonna have the one that can go out there and protect the gatherers, right, one of the hunters. So he wants to show that. So John goes in to fight. Once it goes downstairs. Now, it's totally legal to fight. If two guys want to show up in a basement and fight in someone's house, there is nothing illegal about that. If Scott and I agree that we want to have a fight, there is nothing illegal about us fighting. If Scott punt, if I punch Scott, Scott punches me in the face and I fall and hit my head on a piece of weight equipment. I want you to answer in the chat, is there anything illegal about that. There's not it's an accident.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: Still, it's still a chargeable offense.
Speaker 1: I hit you, you hit me. I fell and I accidentally hit my head. No crime has occurred yet yet, right I fell and hit my head. It's an accident.
Speaker 4: We don't read that person. If that person falls and.
Speaker 2: Smashes the back of the head bad enough to kill them, then it's manslaughter. Right off.
Speaker 1: Well, hold on a second, hold on, you got we gotta go through in steps. If I just fall and I hit my I punched you, you punched me back. We agreed we're gonna fight. There's witnesses I fall and hit my head. Nothing illegal has occurred yet. Now that scenario A, we're gonna go to scenario B. Scenario B is Brian and John are fighting. They're facing off, maybe some punches are thrown. You can see there's defensive wounds on his hands and all that neat stuff, and then someone smacks him on the back of the head with some blunt metal object that causes There's no question he was turned around when he hit this. Because if it's just an accident and he falls and hits his head, well, Brian Albert's gonna call he's gonna call nine to one one ago. Hey man, these two mead heeads just had a fight. This guy hit his head. You know, we need he needs medical attention. And then he's gonna have to call the duty desk and he's gonna have to tell the duty desk what happens, and that's gonna be recorded as soon as he calls the duty sergeant, and the duty sergeant is gonna take a report on whatever Brian Albert tells him. But as long as when John O'Keefe wakes up he tells the same story, then Brian Albert is not in trouble. Other than that he hosted the fight. He's not in trouble. John's in trouble for getting in a fight with Higgins. Now let's turn it around. Now John is gonna fight. It's it's John, and it's it's John and Brian Brian bang bang and then boot and someone hits him with a metal object. Now we have felony assault because we have to get from why Brian didn't call the ambulance to murder, because you're going to allow him to die. Now we have murder. We're gonna put this guy out in the cold. That means I want him to die. So why do I want him to die? It's because.
Speaker 4: They want him to die, so he doesn't talk.
Speaker 1: Thank you, So that means there was a felony. It was not an accident. There's a felony assault that occurred coupled with the dog bites on the arm. That's also not Brian Albert's fault. It happened, has happened at millions of people's houses that they've been bitten by a homeowner's dog. But somebody had to hit him on the back of the head and they know that. As soon as Brian calls it in, the duty sergeant is going to take a report. It's going to be an official report, and he's not going to be able to walk away from whatever he says that night. And when O'Keefe wakes up at the hospital and cops show up there, he'd better tell the exact same story O'Keefe as Brian did. Otherwise somebody's being charged with felony assault. Not not insurmountable. Right now, you have police unions involved. BPD's going to want to know why John's out of work. Now John has to go through a concussion protocol obviously, so he could be out of work for a period of months. The police Union can get involved, the Norfolk DA is going to be involved, and there's going to be competing interests and Brian or Colin or Brian one of those are all going to be in the middle of it, whomever was involved. So that's my version of why they let him die is because a felony assault occurred. It was not an accident that he was hit on the back of the head, because they would have just called the ambulance. Like if they were at a hunting camp. What if they're at a hunting camp and all of a sudden Kief trips going to the bathroom and hits his head on one of the rocks by the fire, They're not gonna let him die. They didn't gonna call nine one one. They didn't call nine one one. Is because someone committed a crime.
Speaker 2: I mean, your your theories, DJ are just as good as anybody's. And actually you've kind of convinced me because that was one of the theories that maybe during the melee in the basement, John o'keeeth fell backwards and smacked the back.
Speaker 4: Of his head on one of the weak bench things.
Speaker 1: If he did that.
Speaker 2: But if he was actually assaulted and purposely hit in the back of his head, then the scenario that you just ran out makes more sense.
Speaker 1: We have to get from an officer who maybe I'm not friends with, but because he's never been to my house in however many years, a brother officer just got hurt, and I'm not calling nine one one. I'm gonna call nine one one. If it's just an accident, Well I got to go from a brother officer got hurt. I'm calling nine one one too. I'm gonna let this son of bits die. And that's what they did. And and people are gonna say it's just drunk. I'm sorry that No, it's not just I'm drunk.
Speaker 2: Uh, But Brian, I mean not to not to like throw cold water on your whole theory, because your theory is as good as anybody else's.
Speaker 4: And actually it makes more.
Speaker 2: Sense that John o'keef was purposely assaulted, like hitting the back of a head, as opposed to following and hitting his head on something. But if you back it up, that's not our job to even know what happened in that house. It's it's not it's not as he went in the house and he wasn't hit by Karen Reid's.
Speaker 1: Lexis yes, right, But I'm not the defense attorney, so I'm gonna hypothesize about I want to understand why Brian Albert didn't call nine one one. I have to figure that out. I get it, because if he didn't call nine one one, why the hell didn't he He didn't do it because somebody committed a crime. And that's that's my goal. If I'm Alan Jackson and you stay away from that, you don't hypothesize about what happened in the house. You just have to say why this was not a vehicle accident. I don't know what happened there?
Speaker 4: That was that was That was my point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I am definitely have a diverging I definitely have a diverging interest than those guys. But before we go anywhere, let's say, what's up to Kelly Reid? Can I get it? Hey?
Speaker 2: Man Bright, Kelly?
Speaker 1: I wish I was there, and you know what, I was there? What was it two weeks ago? Uh? But you know what, Kelly, thank you for there for coming in. You've been in the chat for one or two cab round tables and just tell Karen that we love her, we support her, and uh, we're gonna see this through because as my homegirl Beatrice says, we know quick no, But DJ.
Speaker 2: Your your point is if if John O'Keefe was assaulted, like somebody hit him in the back of the head, that would make more sense why they wouldn't call ninety one one.
Speaker 4: That would make more sense why they wanted.
Speaker 5: To make sure that he stopped taking breaths as opposed as you by accident.
Speaker 1: If we're doing we're doing out. You know, us as analysts, I don't. I don't again, I don't care what the defense team has to do. I love them and I pray for the success. But as analysts, we have to solve for X. X is the unknown. We're trying to solve for X. We have the other parts of the equation we need and I'm the worst math student that Dean College has ever seen ever. Okay, but we have to solve for X. So I have to figure out what is the X factor I when they call so, either Brian or Colin committed felony assault and Brian thought it was going to impede his retirement, or if Colin did it, then well, he's not going to be in the FEN now, being that you were involved in the criminal justice system. If Colin had a felony assault, now I think maybe it could have been pled down from from a felony to a misdemeanor. There may have been restitution. It would all depend on what O'Keefe wanted to do and how how how pissed off he was right and because it would have been in concert with the DA's office and there would have been deals made. Right. But let's just say that Colin bought a felony assault on his record. Could he become a police officer or fireman? I don't think so.
Speaker 4: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Every so I'm not one hundred percent sure, but I know on every single job application it says have you ever been committed committed a felony? If yes, then explain and then you're gonna have to go through that Jony b I love all right, And here's the one right here. Can you read this one? Please? Beatrice?
Speaker 3: Sure, I always wondered about the weight bench John hitting the back of his head, but if they lowered him there, I think it changes everything.
Speaker 1: The thing what I'm trying to surpass Chrryde is if he just hits his head on the weight bench during a fight that they both agreed to have. Because the call out suggests Brian's calling him out to fight, he's agreed to come fight. There's nothing illegal about that. Two men can fight. It becomes assault when someone stops fighting and you keep fighting and someone's pulverizing you, then maybe we could start to get into an assault. Him falling and accidentally hitting his head. That's not a crime. There's nothing criminal there. Anybody can slip and fall during a fight and get hurt. It depends on what precipitated that. Did you agree to this? Did one guy just decide who's going to blast another guy in the face and then he fell and hit his head? Was it a sucker punch? Were they both throwing punches? One guy fell, hits his head. There's no crime there. The crime happens. I will to strike someone.
Speaker 2: I will.
Speaker 4: I will say that I know.
Speaker 2: I know of some individuals. I know of one particular. It was a bare room disagreement. Hey, let's take this outside. Yep, there was a fist fight outside. He got one good punch in the guy fell, smashed his head on the curb and died instantly.
Speaker 4: He did time for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I know you're right. I have heard it, and.
Speaker 4: He wasn't planning on killing anybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have heard of those. I've heard those situations have absolutely happened.
Speaker 4: But this I didn't do a lot of time.
Speaker 2: But it was manslaughter, you know what I mean, aggravina assault, battery causing death.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The thing is is, though, is that it was not a deadly blow. It eventually became that when they decided not to seek medical treatment. So, I mean, you have three cops there, three cops fighting. You know, first of all, they have the sympathies of the criminal justice system because they're all law enforcement officers. And one guy falls and hits his head. I don't think he's getting I don't think anybody's being charged with a crime. Because if they say to O'Keefe, did you agree to fight this guy? Did you go there with the intention? I mean obviously we got text messages that ask him, and we've got the video. You look like you're over there, you know, in a boxing sense, So did you want to fight him? And if O'Keefe is honest and says yeah, I did, and I went over there knowing. I mean, he okay, we're gonna fight. So if you have an accident and hit your head, I don't think the criminal justice system is going to charge a police officer for someone sustaining a cut on their head. The problem came is when they decided we're not going to treat the cut, We're gonna let the son of bitch lose half of his blood. And what they say, he loved three leaders of blood inside the home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I think I think the uh, the head injury to the back of his skull or the damage was severe enough to be deadly. I think even if they had called nine on one right away, I don't know if John would have survived. That's how bad it sounded like from the medical examiner during the trial.
Speaker 1: Yes, but we're not qualified to say that. I mean, nurse Kim I think, has said that he thinks that could have been treated.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Maybe, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm not a medical professional. I have no idea. There are people who have been in war that have sustained head injuries. I mean, I can't imagine that inside of five minutes they couldn't have had an ambulance there at thirty four Fairview. I mean, so and you you know, first of all, you're gonna treat it. You're gonna put pressure on the wound to stop the bleeding. There's a number of things that you know. I mean, I'm if you were in criminal justice from you're trained. I mean, I'm I'm trained. I'm trained battlefield buddy. I mean, so you know there's things that we can do, you know, until qualified people get there. And even still he was still alive hours later. He's still alive many now, you know, six hours later, So I think they could I think they could have said I.
Speaker 4: Don't know how live he was when they finally got to him.
Speaker 1: And eighty degrees by Yeah, I'm with you, man, I mean, but if it was within five, ten, fifteen minutes and he's got you know, an e MT there, I mean, I'm I'm making an assumption on that. But the point is is they didn't even attempt to get him treated. If I were Brian Albert, he would be in my car and I'd be driving him to the hospital. If I mean, if they're like, we're ten minutes up, being I'll come to you man, like, well, you know, Brian Albert could have been on the phone, He could have been coordinating emergency care from you know, his work, sal and you know, I mean any number of things. If he wanted to save his life, they obviously didn't wanted to. They wanted to end his life and not save his life.
Speaker 5: And why and then if you go down your rabbit hole, right, DJA, why why did why did John not.
Speaker 4: Have to survive? What was he gonna say? What was he gonna tell him?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was gonna he was gonna say that somebody I was I was engaged with one person. The only way you can get that injury on the back of your head is somebody struck you from behind with something. Someone took an object and bashed you in the head with it for what reason. Now we could get into. You know that Brian Albert thinks he's Vic Mackeye from the Shield and all this neat stuff, you know, any of those things, you know, and and Vic Mackie, if you watch the Shield, everything had to cover up everything. The strike team can never get in trouble. I'm sure he thought he was Vic Mackie. I'm sure you know, especially you know, Sean postulates that he used that stingray device to to zero in on listen to people's phone calls and and you know, this was a technology they came up with for for the d O D. Basically they used it to track terrorists in Iraq and Afghanistan. They would they could fly overhead listen to their cell phone conversations. You could see all their text messages, uh, screenshot them. They probably did the same thing.
Speaker 4: Was it Sean McDonough that that.
Speaker 2: Theorized that Brian Albert had access to one of those?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And Peter Yeah, and Peter Murray as well. Yeah. So, uh, I want to say John Como was in the chat. I don't know if you've already left for hockey. Shout out to my man, John Como, My boy. I'm sorry it was in the middle of the ramp. I couldn't answer you, John, but it was great speaking with you today. Uh. And it's cool. Man made a good conversation and he illuminated a lot of things for me. He knows a lot, certainly a lot more than I do, but then again, all of you do. So all right, let me get Beatrice in here. I've babbled enough and need water, all.
Speaker 3: Right, So I have a question predictions on the SJC. What do we think is going to have it?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think if the SJC was gonna play safe and they don't want to make a groundbreaking new case law decision, they could tell Judge Canoni, you got to bring the jury back in and at least fix this like they were they twelve nothing not guilty on charge one and twelve nothing not guilty on charge three.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Or they could go as far.
Speaker 2: As throwing out charge one and three, or they could go as far as rewriting Judicial Rule twenty seven ALPHA, where it says the judge may pull the jury under multiple charges to see if the jury is not merely at an impasse on one of them. Have you come to a consensus on any of these three charges. You could have the writing of twenty seven A rewritten to say the judge must.
Speaker 4: Or the judge will not, the judge may.
Speaker 2: So you can look at you could look at Judicial Rule twenty seven A. I read the language of that statute and I think the language is flawed, you know what I mean? Like, I don't think it should be up to a judge to decide, Well, you know today, I'm not going to ask them if they came to a consensus on any of the charges or if she felt like it.
Speaker 4: When the jury came back after the two e it's the third letter to the.
Speaker 2: Judge saying, your honor, we can't you know, we're at an impass. All Judge beb had to do is say, what do you mean you're in an impass?
Speaker 4: What about charge one? Murder? You know what I mean? You're at an impass on that?
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, we're twelve twelve zero, not guilty on that one, all right? Charge two, Oh, we're hung up on some of the lowers included in charge two. In charge three were good twelve nothing, not guilty. The only thing we're hung up on, your honor is count two. But Beverly purposely ignored all that and just threw the baby out with the bathwater and said, oh, it's a mistrial.
Speaker 1: Is that? Do you think that? Bia? Do you think that that that was purposeful, that that she wanted to make sure she could just hang the jury on the whole.
Speaker 3: Kitten Kabule, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm I mean, I don't trust her. So, yeah, the unfortunate thing is that what this trial has done to us is it's jaded us that we we I mean, at least in me, in my I think everything they did was purposeful. Maybe some of it isn't. Maybe sometimes they were just you know, foolishly just inept in in certain ways, not not in the investigators. I think that was all purposeful. But maybe maybe Judge bev just wasn't competent, because why the hell would you have a verdict slip that has only guilty and if you think it's not guilty, you don't mark it. Are you kidding me? Like are you planning something in the jury's mind, like, oh yeah, this is that we do it. He had mister yan Edie right, and he's like, I don't know, I've never seen that. Maybe that's how they do it in your court.
Speaker 2: So what I would like to see come out of this is new case law changes to Rule twenty seven ALPHA, standardized jury verdict slips that make way more sense. So in the Karen Reid case, you had three separate charges. The second charge with included lessers that form should be very clear and simple. Charge one guilty, not guilty, unable to reach a decision, Charge.
Speaker 4: Two guilty, not guilty, and then the.
Speaker 2: Included lessons guilty, not guilty, or the foreman has to sign off where hung on charge two? Yes, And then you would go down the slit charge three leaving the scene after bodily injury of death, guilty, not guilty or unable.
Speaker 4: To reach a decision, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So each each charge, so when that slip came back to bev there wouldn't be a question of her deciding am I going to employee rule twenty seven A. The slip would just tell her okay, they were not guilty on charge one. On charge to the jury foreman chucked box three, which is unable to come to a decision, And when she looked down the slip and saw charge three leaving the scene, it would have been not guilty. So if you read twenty seven alpha, the judges allowed she may enter not guilties on charge one and charge three and hang the jury on charge two. So in trial to Karen Reid would simply be coming back for the manslaughter charger, and they included blessers one in three would be off the table. And if the slip was done in the manner that I'm talking about, in rule twenty seven A was made mandatory that Slip would have came back to bed and everything would have been fine. We wouldn't be at the Supreme Judicial Court and wouldn't even have gotten this far.
Speaker 4: So that's what I would hope that would.
Speaker 2: Happen if the Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts is going to make a groundbreaking new case law is to clean up the jury instructions, clean clean up the verdict forms, compel the judge to pull a jury on multiple charge cases to make sure that the jury didn't come to a unanimous decision on one of these other charges.
Speaker 4: Not where can just say, you know what twenty seven A today, I ain't feeling it. You know what? Yeah, you jurors have done a really you know, a long trial. That's a mistrial. But that only benefits the prosecution. So now he A.
Speaker 2: Morrissey's office can bring drag carried into trial too with all three charges.
Speaker 1: On the table more money. Yep, it's just.
Speaker 4: Dirty, dirty, dirty, That's how I see it.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Scott, where you've come up with this, this theory to remove ambiguity from the process. How dare you try to clear things up and make them concise and and transparent, how.
Speaker 4: Dare you well see the see the problem with.
Speaker 1: That's where you laugh. That's you're supposed to be like, thank you.
Speaker 4: No, the problem with DA. They're in the business of making convictions. How does how does d. A. Morrissey get elected for DA next time around?
Speaker 2: When he when he's running his campaign, I con fit ninety eight percent of my case. And if I'm keeping the streets of Norfolk County safe and he wants to take every advantage he can.
Speaker 4: So if you believe that Beverly Canoni.
Speaker 2: Is dirty and she's she's there to help Morrissey, which I believe that's the only reason she was even on this trial, the only reason she wouldn't recuse herself.
Speaker 4: Sure, it's because her mission was to save Morrissey's ass.
Speaker 2: Sure, and then if we can't get a conviction, so DA stack charges, right, they stack second degree murder, then they stack manslaughter, and then they stack all the lessers and then they stack.
Speaker 4: So you give the jury the smorgas board of.
Speaker 2: Stuff that they could somehow maybe find her guilty on something.
Speaker 4: And we saw that almost happen.
Speaker 2: Some of these jurors were making up their own theories of happened, and they were going to find guilty on some of the lessons and charge two, which is stupid because jurors aren't supposed to make up their own theories first of all. But the DA has all the advantage, so they couldn't get a straight not guilty on all three.
Speaker 4: So oh, I want to have my cake and eat it too.
Speaker 2: So now Da Morrisey can come back into trial too with all the charges still on the table.
Speaker 4: Who ate it and embedded that situation?
Speaker 2: Judge Beverly Canoni, absolutely, yeah, you could have fixed it that day when the journey came back that third time with this well written letter from the foreman.
Speaker 4: I'll bet of how to do.
Speaker 2: Is say, oh, you know what, I have ruled twenty seven A at my disposal. I'm going to ask this foreman, well, what do you mean you're hung? Are you hung on count one?
Speaker 4: Are you hung on count two? Are you hung on count three?
Speaker 2: She's not asking for the details of the jury deliberations, because that's what the other side is using even in the Supreme Court today. Oh we can't, we can't invade the province of the jury. We can't know what their deliberations were. No, that's not what we're asking. We want to know were you twelve oh not guilty on charge one. We're not asking you how do you how the twelve of you individuals came to that decision. We're just asking, was that your vote? You acquitted this woman of second degree murder? This is double jeopardy.
Speaker 4: We can't bring her back to trial on that again. We got we gotta straightened the south. It's like, oh no, it's just a mistrial. We'll just do it all over again. Yeah, that's why we were at the Supreme Judicial Court today.
Speaker 1: She wants to be involved in this case and she wants to have her hand on the scale of justice. Or she would have just told the people to Norfolk Superior Court. I'll say it like me, little Noffolk. She would have just told them, hey, I'm not going to I'm gonna go ahead and let another judge take this so that there's you know, clear clear conscience here. But they don't do that. And you mentioned Morrissey earlier in his campaign. Who the hell takes campaign contributions from their subordinate? Only jackasses like this do that? Like totally illegal? Where I work to do something like that.
Speaker 4: I don't understand.
Speaker 2: I don't understand how. First of all, so these state troopers that are assigned to each DA's office, it used to be called c pack, now I guess in the state police detective unit that's assigned to each individual DA.
Speaker 4: I can't see more of an obvious ethics violation. If I'm Trooper Uric bu Kennick or Brian Tully or.
Speaker 2: Michael Procter, and you've risen to the to the height of being a state police detective, and now you're assigned to your home county, and now you're working for meet Paul Morrissey and you get to donate to his campaign, how is that not an obvious violation of state ethics ethics laws.
Speaker 4: I don't know how they get away with that.
Speaker 1: I just I don't know. They just don't follow well, I can tell you how they don't follow the law. That's what we see is they just don't. They say, we enforce the law, we prosecute the law. We do not follow the law. And what I learned way back when I was an administration of justice at Dean in the in the eighties and I took administration of justice, we enforced the law, and we follow the law. Well that's second part. Yeah, that's we don't do that part. That's no good.
Speaker 4: I was a state employee.
Speaker 2: They used to make us sit through our yearly training and one of them.
Speaker 4: Was the whole state ethics thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't give a you can't give you a boss a gift more than ten dollars exactly. Yes, they make you sit through this PowerPoint thing and you're going to take a test. And then meanwhile all of Da Meatball's detective troopers of throwing money in his war chest.
Speaker 1: Crazy. Absolutely, I mean, just I took. The federal government has the exact same rule, and I took the exact same class. You cannot give your boss a gift of more than ten dollars for Christmas, and then for if it's a pooled gift. I think there's even a maximum in that. I don't remember what that is. But anyway, let me let Beatrice both read and answer this one.
Speaker 3: All right, Why why why didn't Weinberg mention the Dury instructions? He had an opportunity to bring it up. So what I've heard on this is because they were there to argue the law. Right to speak about the law, not to give, you know, the all the other stuff around it.
Speaker 1: Yep, extraneous. They would have cut you right off. If you remember that female judge, judge Bud I think her name was, that was a justice Budge I should should say uh was questioning Weinberg and she wouldn't even let him give up. He's like, no, She's like, I don't want to hear an answer. I want to hear a statute. Do you have a statue? Do you have a statue? Then I guess the answer is no. So what what she's saying is they have compartmentalized down to a very very narrow focus. Not the fact that Melanie Little has thirty years in a law degree and didn't understand Bev's instructions and were extremely confusing. And she said something to the effect of, where my verbal instructions conflict with the written instructions that you've been giving go with my verbal instructions. Well, you idiot, the hell they're going to remember that like a week from now what you just blathered about for forty five minutes. I mean, and.
Speaker 2: And how how does Marty how does Marty Weinberg bring that up in front of the s JC today?
Speaker 4: Well, by the way.
Speaker 2: You know, Uh, Judge Beverly Cannoni's jury instructions were convoluted and confusing, and.
Speaker 4: She changed them a couple of times.
Speaker 2: You know, the defense came out and asked to rewrite the verdict slip, and then Beverly, you know, Judge Canoni added all these convoluted, uh jury instructions, like how does the even forward that to the s JC or present that?
Speaker 4: So I think that's why he just didn't go there.
Speaker 1: You can't they they will not let you, and it'll it'll weaken your argument. Your argument has to be focused and compartmentalized down to the very questions that they're asking you, and that's it. And then they interrupt you and do the whole nine yards. And Melanie adjudicated it as about fifty to fifty in terms of difficulty. I thought it was slightly harder on Marty only because I thought that female justice was very, very incisive. She was like a scalpel cutting around and making sure that there was just that very narrowly focused. She did a great job. Can't argue with that. And then they also, you know, took some shots at because they tried to say, oh, well, you're gonna go and you're gonna make the jury redelivered And he said, no, we're not, you know, And they they made sure that that person representing the commonwealth, that attorney knew that. No, they want to know were you did you voto quit or not, because there's a whole other argument that Aiden's got that where that jury was pushing people around. He was telling them they didn't have that. Foreman was telling him they didn't have the right to do X and y. And then you have people that were pro care and read that were thrown off the case three days before or some one of them even the day of deliberations. They might have replaced somebody. And then you had John Fanning at the trial. What the hell was he doing there? So there's a zill Hey, what's up, Irish home girl moving over from the quad there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, if you if you believe the corruption that took place not only in this whole thing, but the trial itself, and if you believe that the jury Foreman was planted and that he was manipulating the situation, you know what I mean, that's another rabbit hole.
Speaker 1: And then he was following anti Karen Reid groups and profiles like within three days after the trial, not that that would have happened.
Speaker 2: I mean, if I go down that rabbit hole, if the foreman being planted I did. I don't even think he wrote those letters to the judge. It sounds like Ladley wrote him to be honest.
Speaker 1: That is awesome, all right. Well, we have a couple of things that a couple of things that we want to say. One is, as you can see, our Julie from Indiana is not here tonight as a chat moderator. If you'd like to be a moderator for calling all beings, please hit me up calling all Beings the numeral one at Gmail, and I'll hook it up and make you a chat moderator on here and we would certainly greatly appreciate it. Also, I've made a bet, and you know Scott and Beatrice are going to hold me to this if we find out that, in fact, Hank Brennan actually only got seventy five thousand dollars to prosecute this case, which I do not believe at all none. If that's proven to be true, I will do a shoey, which is the austral which is the Australian version of drinking a beer out of somebody's shoe. I will take a beer out of Turtle Boy's shoe next Halloween party next year, because there is no way that dude's only getting seventy five grand. I don't believe that memo if my life depended on it. No way, no way. That's like minimum wage for a dude like famnhnk. So if that's proven to be true, though, you guys will see me do a shoey from you know, Turtle Boys Converse All Stars next time.
Speaker 2: He was saying he had to hire him because he couldn't get any of his own ada's in.
Speaker 4: His own office to do trial too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's another thing. But I still don't want what they said. I don't believe what they're paying them. There's no way, in no way that's that is a lie, lie lie that they're going to try to hide in their budget somewhere, right, Beatrice, Yes.
Speaker 2: But they they paid Mellow more than that to go after Turtle Boy.
Speaker 1: No, I know, Mellow made more. Cosgrove made what another Howie Carr put that a while ago. Cosgrove made another two hundred thousand dollars off of this case or something like that. In retirement. So yeah, man and and Mark I thought was very generous in his his letters the address Cosgrove. I'm not too sure that he's so innocent. What do you guys think about that about Cosgrove? You trust him? Do you think he's not in the know?
Speaker 4: Betterros just being cordial?
Speaker 2: You know what I meant, isn't better, isn't just gonna come out and say, yeah, Cosgrove was corrupted?
Speaker 4: Mellow? You know what I mean. He's just taking the high road.
Speaker 1: He's being a statesman, right, diplomatic.
Speaker 4: Better Better I was no dummy at all, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like he he's not gonna say anything bombastic or accuse a toy like that might be what he's thinking, but he's not gonna say it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm with you there, homegirl. I love Melanie Little Show. She's just so cool, so funny and so knowledgeable and witty. So I enjoy the hell out of it. You will, hear me pump up other content creators content on here you I can assure you of that. From Nurse Kim to Melanie to Mike my Boy, Mike Young, Jerks, Masa Uh Turtle, bizle we Man, the Big doggle so and obviously Sean. You know Sean's been.
Speaker 2: Hey, keep talking, I'll be right, I'll be right back.
Speaker 4: Keep talking.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, we're gonna go ahead, go to the bathroom, take a biological break. We're gonna close the show here in a minute. Let's see if we got any final Do you have any final thoughts? Beatriz? You want to see if the chat has anything.
Speaker 3: I actually do want to. I have two little reminders that I wanted to bring up. I know Scott mentioned about the Combined Standout next Wednesday, November thirteenth. It's at from two to five at DA Morrissey's office at forty five shaw Matt Road in Canton, mass I will be there too. I've planned to be there the whole time. Karen also has court that morning I also plan to attend. And then I just speaking of content creators, I am going to be going on Miss Shorty Show this Friday, seven pm Eastern Time with Gen Route, so we can get out there and talk about Justin Root's story and let everybody know what's going on with that. And yeah, so if you haven't been to a standout, come join us again. November thirteenth, two to five in Canton.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, are you going Wednesday? I just heard you say that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna go. So, yes, I'm going to Denim in the morning and then I'm gonna go to the DA's office in the afternoon. So I'm going to hang around there.
Speaker 4: It's a good long day. We get two events in yes, yes.
Speaker 1: If you guys are such warriors. And what I was going to talk about, we're getting ready to close the show here. We were going to have Christina on who's supporting from Indiana. I don't know what's happened tonight. I hope everything's good or I hope she didn't get the time the time thing wrong, because you know she's on Central. You guys are on Eastern on a mountain. So anyway, but it is great that people are supporting. And I'm not trying to pap myself on the back. Really Christina that she's so invested in this. I'm just to give you an idea how invested Christina is in this. She is not covering the Delphi case in Indiana because she's so invested in Massachusetts corruption and Karen Reid and Sandra and and she's done this before and she's very very passionate. She's like everybody everyone, we all love law enforcement. She but she's very very passionate about holding a corrupt law enforcement accountable for what they do. So people stand with you. Britt from down there in Florida. She's going to have She's going to have Jen Jen, Justin's sister, and Beatriz on she's in for Walton Beach. She lives and dies with this case man every moment that she's not working taking care of Go ahead Justin en route.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's part of my.
Speaker 4: Part of my my hat.
Speaker 1: I love it the way you got. You guys inspire us. You guys inspire us to do this and to be We see what you're going through. We know that you're imperiled to varying degrees. Certainly when you're going out and you're you know, and you're standing out there and people from the other side can be writing down your license plates and messing with your vehicle and doing all these kinds of things. So we know that you're courageous. What Richie did you know with the ducks and then having some you know, shithead come to his place of business and arrest him, Like this is serious because Chris Alberts, you know, a little baby, and he had a little dikerrash over there. You know, he has a little DestinE powder on his backside.
Speaker 4: I guess never I've never seen somebody so protected like him. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: I know. Yeah, he might as well be Hannibal Lecter and that thing with the thing over his jaws. So we got to say hello to Julie. Julie wasn't Julie was at the doctor. She says, she has a doctor's note if you would police facts that to me, Jules, I'm just kidding. I'm glad you made it here, love, and I hope that you are feeling well. And I do want to also tell you, Jules, that your feelings about the trial with Richard Allen, we're pretty pretty on target, man, because I didn't know anything about this case. Julie is a even though she lives in Alabama. Uh, and she's also invested in this trial. She came she came here with me from UFOs and had this case. You know, she was into it inside of like five days. So, but she about Richard Allen, she said, yeah, I feel like something's wrong here. I feel like they're railroading this guy. And now you could go to lawyer Lee, you can go to Melanie Little, you can go to Andrea Burkhart. There all over this case. There's another woman who's prolific, and they absolutely have railroading this guy, put him in solitary confinement and till he was smearing feces on his face. All kinds of stuff that they've done to Richard Allen, and they really don't have a lot to go on, uh than to the fact that he called law enforcement trying to help. So anyway, it is man. But but even even still, Christina is more invested in in this case uh than she is in the case. It's in her home state, so like it is, Yeah, I mean she can't We all wake up and wonder how you guys are doing there in Massachusetts, And when are you're gonna be safe? You know, when are you not gonna worry that if you get pulled over? You know, when you have one of these shirts on, what would happen? You know? We worry about that. I because I I when I was driving down four ninety five and headed down to Dean College, I was thinking about, man, this would be messed up for me, what about these folks that live here, you know, and all the people I just met last night at the party. You know what if they got posted in one of these costumes or they're like looking like Judge Bev or have Karen Reid stuff on, you know what would one of these police officers do? I mean, what would they be able to get away with? Would they turn the body camera off? I don't know, because we saw what happened with Justin Root's case.
Speaker 2: So yeah, but it's like even today, like all the State Police Community Action Team guys, we.
Speaker 4: Know, we know all of them, and they know all of us, you know what I mean. Like I saw Sergeant Hardman this morning and his crew. We all know each other, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So I don't cool with you.
Speaker 2: I don't feel like, you know, they're gonna come after me or anything.
Speaker 1: But but but in Canton, if you something happened with the ducks, you would fear that, like if you had a duck in your car.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm not saying. I'm not saying if I didn't put it a Rubbert ducking in front.
Speaker 2: Of Brian Albert shop, that I wasn't I wasn't going to be given a summons.
Speaker 4: To court just like everybody else.
Speaker 2: Okay, but as fire as like being in danger from the state police that cover our security, I don't feel threatened by them at all.
Speaker 1: That's good, That's really good.
Speaker 3: How about you, Bia, I mean, I definitely I'm more aware of my surroundings, to be honest with you. And since I've been you know, more public and going to standouts, you know, I do find myself I don't want to say paranoid, but if my dogs start barking, I'm running to the window, like I don't know, it's like and again, it may just be just how I'm failing, like I don't know. But I've definitely been more vocal. You know, I was behind the scenes for a while and I've been coming out a little more. I've been going to standouts for a while now, and you know, try to show my support where I can, so, you know, it definitely makes you I feel like I'm more aware because as I keep thinking, you know, the bad people are still in our state.
Speaker 1: And yeah, that's I think that's fair. I mean, that's how I was thinking. I'm glad that that Scott doesn't not have that weighing on his mind, and granted he was you know, he's former, he's from the criminal justice system. He may have a certain comfort. Obviously Peter has been threatened, but you know he's not scared. So you meet Peter, he's definitely not scared. Sheret He says one of your guests last week calling all beings, getting followed by five. Oh, that's interesting, Sherry. You don't have to share with us who that is unless that's something that they have cleared to be shared, or if they don't want people to know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I heard that too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you want to share it, or if they've authorized you to share it, share it, and if not, then don't. All right, that's all we got. We had parting shots. We had Beatrice call out that she's going to be on Friday with Miss Shorty, her and Jen whose last name is now not Root, but she is just on sister. She's fire, Beatrice's fire. That should be and Shorty Fire should be a damn good show. Scott, what do you got coming as anything you want to talk about? Any social media anything you want me to promote in the show notes? Anything?
Speaker 2: No, I mean, I'm busy modering.
Speaker 4: I've occasionally I guessed on a few shows, but nothing coming up.
Speaker 2: I had you tonight and occasionally I'm on Aussie Insider, but I'm busy moding all the time.
Speaker 4: That's what I do, or protesting.
Speaker 1: I love it, man, I love I love that you guys are doing that, and it makes me wish sometimes I was retired and I could dedicate my life to you know, just like working out, protesting and hanging out with my friends on YouTube would be awesome.
Speaker 4: Pretty much what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, all right, then we will close it out. I want to thank everybody that's here in the chat. I see Sheridy, Julie, Glenn Lake. What's up, Homie? He's saying, he was thinking, Kelly, who I met today? All of you guys. I really appreciate you being here and we will see you in Massachusetts soon.
Speaker 4: Jenny, come to.
Speaker 3: The standout on the thirteen.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, let me get the date on that November thirteenth, that's Wednesday. Next Wednesday, comes to the standout, have a meatball sandwich if.
Speaker 4: I am a jetum for Karen Reid's rule seventeen motion. And then it's two to five.
Speaker 2: At Die Morrissey's office, set Road and Canton.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys are so badass. I love you guys. All right on, behalf of Beatrice and Scott. This is DJ saying peace out, one love, We'll see you down the road. And as always, we're wondering what's up around the Bend.