Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. Would let your taco.
Speaker 2: One on one one w jr R. But you're freaking idiots, all right, I don't forget. We got thirteen more chances for you today to rock the bank try to score one thousand bucks, which would be nice going into the weekend.
Speaker 1: Right. Hell yeah, Well j RR gets a lot of winners. Add your name to the list that's already there. You get a keyword right around nine oh five, We'll remind you, and then you enter it at our website. That's it. So I mentioned a.
Speaker 3: Few minutes ago in a little tease for the segment that you know, you say Memphis, Tennessee, and you get things coming to mind like Elvis and Memphis barbecue and.
Speaker 1: Whatnot, the song walking in Memphis, Memphis. Everything about it seems kick back and cool. Yeah. Well, what's the tacos?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: They apparently have a taco truck whose food is to die for?
Speaker 1: Literally, what's it called? Uh? Here's the setup.
Speaker 3: I want you to get the visual and if you can't do it mentally, I have some visuals for you on the jar Facebook page. We're uh taco trucks set up at a gas station. Slash a little strip plaza type deal. Okay, so kind of shady, little shady looking, possibly shady.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Uh, mayhem breaks out with a gunfight in the parking lots between a couple of dudes. One dude shoots the other guy dead. He flops down on the ground right by the taco truck. What happens next? People just walk right around him, get right around and over the uh, lifeless body to pick up their taco orders.
Speaker 1: It said taco truck. Okay, let's rewind when you said strip mall right into a gas station and then I jumped out with shady and you said pretty shady, you know, but yeah, very shady. I could picture this neighborhood. They're walking over a dead crime scene to get their tacos.
Speaker 3: Oh listen, let me let me just ask you your You're on lunch break, taco. You've gone to the taco truck that word of mouth has drawn you to about how good their food is. Your you've placed your order. You're patiently waiting for them to call your name or number whatever their system is, and you know.
Speaker 1: I'm swiping my card.
Speaker 3: You have this happen in between, and then they call your name. You're gonna you're gonna grab your food, right.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's Friday today, so I'm guessing this was on a Taco Tuesday, which means no hold bar that day. There might have been a Wednesday. If you're talking about today, let's go with Tuesday. It makes the story better. God, taco fans of the best Mexican truck ever, Mexican food truck ever. Oh God, what if they're from Max and to get deported and they have the best tacos and they're gone. You think we could pardon them? No, okay, get them out. Stop. So anyway, they shouldn't have let the wick. I'm calling Tom Holman right now. Oh man, we got good stuff going on here. Hey, are you right? Is it too early for a cheese round table? Never?
Speaker 3: Are you familiar with the Tillamook Brandy Tillamook which it's tell them a creamery out of Tillamook, Oregon. However you say it, I'm kidding. However, I have had. They make really good ice cream. By the way, their cheese is pretty good.
Speaker 1: They're a good creamery in general, but the cheese is what their ladies used to call me a creamery. Happy Valentines.
Speaker 3: They're running a promotion right now where one person is going to win a literal boatload of cheese.
Speaker 1: They're gonna deliver a boat of cheese at your house.
Speaker 3: Their definition of a boatload of cheese is nineteen hundred and nine pounds of cheese, so just under a full ton. They picked it because the creamery was founded in nineteen oh nine, and they say it's about twenty two thousand dollars worth of cheese.
Speaker 1: I'm opening up a cheese sale, am I drive away.
Speaker 3: They're not gonna if you win this, They're not going to deliver it all at once. Most of it will come in the form of coupons. But you do get one hundred pounds to get you started and hold you over till you need to kick in with the coupons.
Speaker 1: Well, it's gonna save you on your water belt because you're never gonna poop again. Oh, you are gonna be bound up beyond bound. Yeah, I'm honestly, I know that cheese is not at the point where eggs are price wise, but I'm opening up a cheese sale on my front yard, you know, like garage sale. Thank garage sale if you win the boatload of cheese. Yeah, you're driving down the street and you see cheese sale, You're gonna get some wine and cheese and arcuterie board enthusiasts pulling in. And I've got Telemook Farms right over at Taco Farms. I'm going to sell some of the taco truck with the dead guy out front.
Speaker 3: Why do I have this vision of you with like a folding table out in your front.
Speaker 1: Yard and your exact setup.
Speaker 3: I have your Heinz fifty seven yard with your magic sign that's been reintroduced into the yard.
Speaker 1: When he says Heinz fifty seven yard, he means it it's like brown here here, and then there it's green, and there it's green. And it's also crab grass, Saint Augustine grass. But hey, you name it. I got it.
Speaker 3: A variety of things that come together to form just a lush just like my cheese sale. A variety green carpets. Yes, I have it all so anyway, and then then a handwritten sign that says big cheese sale. Mm hmm, that's who I want to buy cheese from.
Speaker 1: We're gonna be That would just be the thing to sign out front, and then inside it'd coax him with some you know, some water and then you know, because me being the wine guy, now you don't remember, I do remember.
Speaker 3: What do you mean you're a wine guy? Now we had this discussion. You've been sucked into some birthday party, which slash no, no, no.
Speaker 1: The birthday party I'm ready to go to because they're great friends from childhood. It's the fact that it's a wine tasting.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, are you going to cough up the information you volunteered to me earlier before we went on the air.
Speaker 1: I found myself at Costco yesterday buying wine for the wine tasting.
Speaker 3: What they just give you the stuff to go. You don't know a whole lot about wine.
Speaker 1: I know nothing. I just walk it through the wine section at Costco and I heard these you know, like you know, people are all whiny and they're oh yeah, I think my favorite one was in Italy and I'm like, and I swear to God, Pat and I don't like to do that. I was this close saying, do you guys know if where the MD twenty twenty is? I was that closey just to get it, gigl No. I was gonna stay with a total straight, straight pan face like this, Pat, Like, excuse me, you guys talking about wine? Do you know where MD twenty twenty is? But no, So I had to buy wine yesterday.
Speaker 3: You got them big jugs of Richard Wilde or Julio and Glacias.
Speaker 1: What Julio Gallo? Yeah, Julius Gallous. How about that box wine? Yeah? I heard that tip. Now, so look, I'm sending pictures. I'm handing in my man card right now. I'm sending pictures of wine see this, oh God, to my wife of the price range and this and that because I have Noah twenty four ninety nine. That's called a ordu, Like, I mean, some chicks hang out in there though. That was the only saving grace. But I'm just thinking, I don't think Costco is a wine steward. No, but they had a guy you got to change your tires, Yeah they do. You got food, poor lady in there that she loves me and I love her pizza. No, but yeah, the chicks hanging around there, all right.
Speaker 3: And finally, in the name of true public service, which is what this show is all about, we want to bring you this information. This is vital information. It has to do with your safety. Over one million Igloo coolers made here in the United States are being recalled due to potential hazards of fingertip, amputation or crushing.
Speaker 1: God don't say crushing. After yesterday's idiotol.
Speaker 3: Igloo does have a message for those of you who may be in possession of one of these ninety quart coolers.
Speaker 4: Hello, those of us at Igloo are very sorry that a million of our coolers had to be recalled due to pinching, crushing, or amputating fingertips. If this has happened to you, simply place severed fingertip in a zip block bag. Zip the bag, place the bag on ice inside you glue cooler, carefully, close the lid, and take it to a hospital near you.
Speaker 1: Do not use the handles.
Speaker 4: After your finger is reattached, return your cooler to place a purchase for full refund.
Speaker 1: We hope this video is helped. Please give it a thumbs up. Glinch and Tako on demand, download the iHeartRadio app and listen anytime anywhere. This is JRR