Speaker 1: No One Lynchintaco on Orlando's rock station one on one one w j R. Or just heard from Metallica. If you voted and you say we play it this morning on the JR Facebook page, guess what you're eligible. It's win tickets to see Metallica next year Raymond James Stadium.
Speaker 2: You voted the JR Facebook page on which Oasis song you want to hear again? This was requested by a listener. The choices are Don't Look Back in Anger Live Forever or Champagne Supernova.
Speaker 1: One with the most votes plays at nine and then we will randomly select one person who votes and give you Metallica tickets. All right, So get about fifteen minutes or soda. Get that done. On the JR Facebook page, just vote one time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's the thing. Only one vote per person, all right. I got an update on a couple of different stories here. The first one from a few years back. Do you remember the snowmobiler who almost killed himself when he ran into a black Hawk helicopter?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I totally do. Okay to refresh a rural piece of property in Massachusetts owned by this guy, he allows the US military to operate an air base of sorts. There an airfield as well as the property is open to people who want a snowmobile during the winter months. As luck would have it, the military was making use of the land and set down one of their choppers for the night. And it was a camouflage chopper. That along comes the sowmobiler who was in the end, as you're gonna find out here, the judge pointed out, was being reckless and uh, going too fast, going too fast, he was wearing tinted goggles, and well he wasn't making things as easy as he could have been. Nonetheless, he slammed into the chopper. The court found that the military sixty percent responsible. Now you've heard Kaufman talk about this, the share responsibility here. Yeah, therefore the military is more responsible than the snowmobiler. So the snowmobiler is going to get paid a couple million dollars by US, the US taxpayers. Seriously.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do remember this story, and I'd never forget it because everybody was texting in the kind of chopper I was with, the with the black hawk jokes. Yes, yes, he ran into a big black haw, Yes chopper the.
Speaker 1: Uh, the guy who filed. The complaint also tried to sue the landowner for you know, not designating a separate snowmobile path away from where choppers might be parked in the overnight hours. Pound Snowboddy. Well, they ended up settling out of court, so he got additional money out of that guy as well.
Speaker 2: He's just looking for anything that he was going to get something up.
Speaker 1: Well, the snowmobiler also was a lawyer, So there you are.
Speaker 2: You know, whatever happened to remember the chances climb your insurance?
Speaker 1: He ran into a military helicopter on my snowmobile. Huh?
Speaker 2: You know the one from that movie Down. Whatever happened to that? Remember the actor who's snowmobiling and gotten a horrific wreck.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah he Jeremy Renner. Yeah yeah, he's he's back in action. I thought, so, yeah, yeah, he's he's healed up and back in action. Right after that, he looked bad man.
Speaker 2: So remember if you ever on one of those vacations and he's let's venture out on the snowmobiles, be careful.
Speaker 1: He's the mayor of Eastown.
Speaker 2: That's why you knew his name, because Pat does not know actors names.
Speaker 1: Normally actually he's one of the actors. I kind of like one of your shows. Yeah. Update number two on Detroit Lions head coach Dan Campbell. We told you about this last week, him getting dockxed and all his family's personal information was put out there, their home address, their phone numbers, everything. And this was done, they believe, by disgruntled fans who don't like it when the team loses, which they don't do very often these days. He's built a hell of a team up there.
Speaker 2: Industry, Yes, and you should be very proud you have him as a coach.
Speaker 1: The doxing got to the point where Campbell decided he and his family were going to move from the home they absolutely loved to a new location. It was hopefully going to be a little bit more secluded and secure. They have done so. That address now has been made public by a classmate of Campbell's daughter. Why would you so? Now they've got weirdos shown up at the new residence. Why would her?
Speaker 2: Why would his daughter reveal their address to.
Speaker 1: Perhaps they're just friends. Hey, I'm going to come over to hang out. Where do you live? And the daughter ney make it public? The classmate.
Speaker 2: Dick, I.
Speaker 1: Just I don't get the whole mindset of I'm up set with whoever I go hang out at their house. Yeah, I wouldn't know what to do when I got there.
Speaker 2: And it's over a sports team.
Speaker 1: That's the absolute you have. They've made leaps and bounds and improvements galore, and the Lions are one of the teams that well, it's fought to perhaps have the goods to maybe go deep into the playoffs.
Speaker 2: You have a damn good coach. You should be proud. Quit bugging them. Oh it said Renner was on a snow plow. Oh well, well, well either way he got aft. No, no, Renner, not that dude, Oh Renner.
Speaker 1: Oh jeremy, I'm just begining. Are we talking about snowplows or the snowmobiler? A text and squirrel?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So leave Dan Campbell alone and let me see you get out from behind that keyboard and show up to his house alone.
Speaker 1: Let's see how that goes over. That guy will eat you for breakfast, meathead. We love you.
Speaker 2: New.
Speaker 1: Uh, what's what's old is new? Again? Of course we're talking about TikTok.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: God, do have audio of some girls saying like forty two times I'll spare you.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: The new hot sleep trend on TikTok to get a great night's sleep is adult swaddling. Adult swaddling. Then it's what I thought it was. There's no way you'd get me swaddled up. The claim is the benefits of reducing anxiety, improving posture, and promoting RESTful sleep. The technique involves to anybody who's ever raised an infant does this? Ring a bell involves wrapping oneself tightly in cloth, similar to how babies are swaddled while lying in the fetal position. Advocates say it works by stick emulating touch receptors in the skin, which can induce a calming effect. The trend took off after the hug sleep swaddle blanket was featured on Shark Tank and has since now spread like wildfire on TikTok.
Speaker 2: Speaking of wildfire, good look in your a little swattle when you have a house fire and you're stuck there in a cocoon to just cook.
Speaker 1: Dude, I the last thing I want to do is wrap myself tightly. And I'm the throw the blankets off guy. Yeah, a sheet is fine most of the years. All I use.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, no blanket until it's dead of the winter and it's freezing.
Speaker 1: You get a handful of cold day. Sure, yeah, it's nice to kind of, you know, jump in that cozy bed. But for the most part, man, sweat your balls off.
Speaker 2: Live in Florida. The uh so, back to the swaddle thing. This is just a step further than those heavy blankets, you know, the heavy Exactly they reduce strass, anxiety or whatever. If I was stuck on one of those heavy blankets, I'd be like, God, no, I'm heavily sweating.
Speaker 1: I'm trying exactly, I'm trying to think. The reaction is skinnered. If tonight with a straight face, I say, Eric, did dinner tape? I go, hey, uh, anniversary is coming up. I haven't early present request would you mind swaddling me? That look she gets, Oh god, he's like any wife would just look at you. What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: You remember when our daughter was young and we'd swaddle. I've been feeling some anxiety lately.
Speaker 1: Yeah, drink of Jamison clown. A seven year old boy in the UK was denied a passport over a Star Wars copyright infringement. Huh. His name is Lokikywalker Mowbray. Loki Mowbray is his name. His middle name is Skywalker. Parents huge Star Wars fans. Kid was born. Kid was born on May fourth. So yes, so they try to just get a passport in the UK and they were denied on copyright infringement basis because of Disney.
Speaker 2: So how so he's not gonna be able to travel that?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, they ended up this. It took them months to get this all sorted out and you know, get a hold of who they needed to get a hold of in the various offices and with Disney and finally get it sorted out. So it ended up just being extended delay because it's got flagged in their system as a possible copyright infringement.
Speaker 2: Wow, what about those people that names name themselves for some you know advertising thing like Subway. Change your name to Subway and you're gonna get free subs for life. Now you can't get a passport though, enjoy those free subs. You're not going to a different country, Disney.
Speaker 1: They're not gonna miss out on a buck there, man. I'm sure they found a way to get something out of this deal. All right, Bob, we gotta go. Pat wants to be swallowed.
Speaker 2: Don't snow a bus. This is in the morning.
Speaker 1: This is let your tako on j R. R