Speaker 1: The following presentation isn't del Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: Welcome back truth seekers from around the world. It's time for another edition of the fact Hunter podcast. As we record on the Sunday, July nineteenth, twenty twenty six, late after noon, early evening. I usually don't record on Sundays too often. I'd like to keep that as my day of rest. But you know, this week's layer nine of exposing the matrix religion and the counterfeit Church. You know, we have spoken about over the last two months how Satan has infiltrated the government, the education system, the medical industry, on and on and on, and it's become quite visible as we are here in twenty twenty six and you look around, and you know, with the Internet, you're able to look inside churches from around the country and around the world, and it's not difficult to see that many churches have been infiltrated by Satan. Now, when I mentioned a certain denomination, it's not like I'm bashing every single church affiliated with a denomination. That's I wanted to make that clear. First and foremost. There's good Methodist churches and there's some that are very lost, and you can apply that to every other denomination. So you know, when I mentioned that, it's important to note that we if you are part of a denomination that's going awry, then it's important to speak up about it, not to be quiet.
Speaker 3: For sure.
Speaker 2: The Bible's very clear about if you know, if a brother sins, rebuke them, if they repent, you forgive them. And unfortunately, you know, we maybe in the twenty tens turned our head to a lot of things, and then COVID they disguised things, and you know, this last five years, evil has really reemerged. So this layer Layer nine religion and the counterfeit Church, and it's just something I couldn't do in one podcast. So tonight I wanted to focus on the Antichrist and this Noah Hide laws that they're trying to bring into this world. And you know, people always laugh about it, and it's official. Now here we are Jerusalem, November two through the sixth, twenty twenty six, history will stand where history begins anew. The First International Congress of Noah hides leading community figures six consonants and one founding, and of course they quote Zechariah two and many nations shall join themselves to Hashem in that day and shall be my people. And of course you know this whole israel worship has entered much of the Evangelical Church, and it's dangerous that the Bible's very clear you're either in Christ or you're anti Christ. And the fact they got an entire generation to believe that people who hate Christ so much they ordered his death. Right again, it was the Romans and the Jews who basically together killed him, killed Jesus. And again I don't get into the argument about who did we all know he was the Lamb. He came here for a reason. But for the last two thousand years, the real Holocaust has been the tens of millions of Jews who continue to turn their back on Jesus Christ and have found themselves now in an eternity of hell. And if you do follow Christ, there's no two ways about it, there's no mincing the words. And again they present these Noah Hyde laws as something nice, something good, and on the surface, you know that they certainly are. Now before I get too much into that, there's another reason why I wanted to come on tonight. That's just kind of the prelude to this this episode. As you know, within the last twenty four hours, there's been this worldwide caution security alert that hasn't gone out in quite some time. I think as most as you know, we had three more US service members killed and I think it was Jordan within the last twenty four hours, and very hypocritical government. It's okay for us to kill tens of thousands of people, but you know, if they turn their weapons on us.
Speaker 3: And again I'm not I love.
Speaker 2: This country, but at the same time, we're the ones who started this mess along with Israel. And this reason that's why this podcast is so important to have a standalone episode the relationship between you know, the United States and the Senegagao Satan. Many people think that we are mystery Babylon, and there's some people out there, like rich Tidwell that make a very good case.
Speaker 3: That we are.
Speaker 2: And it's really hard because most Americans are good, God fearing people who just want to take care of their families and have a little money left over to send their child off to college and have a vacation. But unfortunately this government that started out is again the Articles of Confederation, you know, limited power to what the monster it is today and just randomly drop bombs on people anywhere in the world, and if you don't agree with them, you're not a patriot. I still get you know how many times I've opted out of the Trump emails and I still get an email from Trump Junior or Donald Trump fellow patriot, don't be a Panican and all this wordsmithing, it's just, oh Man, really unfathomable.
Speaker 3: But you know, my belief is, and.
Speaker 2: I've gotten a lot of emails over the last couple of weeks from people, and I'm not saying they're not telling the truth. I'm just trying to portray it this way that say, obviously they are either a contractor or they're a veteran who knows someone that the Iran government indeed has already been overthrown and friendlies are in charge. But they need that enemy to be able to continue to drop bombs like Al Qada. And how we create the enemies, right, Saddam was our buddy until nineteen ninety. We have to always have an enemy to justify the spending and the military industrial complex. The war on drugs, right, which should have been the war on the Purdue family and not the war on crack and cocaine. Which listen, that's a whole other podcast. My point being, I'm rambling now, this is why I don't do podcasts on Sunday nights. My point being is I do believe, and many people have.
Speaker 3: Who say they're in the know, have emailed me.
Speaker 2: That the Iranian government has indeed been overthrown and we have friendlies in charge to pull the trigger to justify us to continue this war, to get into this world war. There's now rumors in the last twenty four hours again that Russia and I ran, was it Russia, China and I ran, or all working against us now anyway, they're trying to bring in Karl Marx's Third World War. But the key thing I think a lot of people are missing, and if I can find my notes here, I do believe the end goal is to have a missile hit the Alaska Mosque or the Dome of the Rock there in Jerusalem, which are controlled by Muslims, to destroy it so that Israel can build that third Temple, which all these evangelicals are just nuts are saying. I mean, imagine in one breath saying Jesus is our Lord and Savior and then supporting Israel building a third temple where they will continue doing these sacrifices. It's just And of course you have people sit in the church for twenty third years and they never open their book. They don't understand this is a real scenario and the consequences would be enormous. Those sites are considered the holiest in Islam. An attack wouldn't just inflame not only in Israel, but the entire Muslim world, and you would see I think everybody be drawn into that conflict. But the underlying thing being they always say build back better, right, you have to break down to build a new and if they can get that mosque down, blame Iran and to everybody on them. Take over Iran, take over the oil, which again oil's unlimited, it's not a precious limited commodity.
Speaker 3: They have to make it sound like.
Speaker 2: That so they can justify what they charge us. But again one point worth noting is this isn't the first time this has happened. Recently, during the recent Iranizral War, there were missilein interceptor to Breed that landed near the temple mount.
Speaker 3: So it's come close before.
Speaker 2: And I do think that we do have friendlies controlling the Iranian government they're being used to again justify the military action, enrich the military industrial complex, and I do believe possibly in the very near future, to bring down the Alaska Mosque and justify the building of the Third Temple. So just another kind of keep your head on a swivel, if you will, and again that will bring in that will complete the Third World War and twenty thirties about which is, you know, two thousand years since christ was crucified significant, We are nearing the end of the second.
Speaker 3: The sixth day, if you will.
Speaker 2: And this plan that they brought together at the Breton Woods conference from July was it July first to twenty second, nineteen forty four, that was basically the plan they had for the world we live in today. That was where they established the International Bank for Reconstruction. And that's really what it's all about. The cycle in the pattern. Look at the Civil War, look at all the good men, brothers killing each other, cousins, Christian against Christian, and they reset eighteen seventy one reconstruction. They enrich a certain group of people, and they have a new set of rules the same at the end of nineteen forty four July nineteen forty four, I should say, right, you have the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development. They become the IMF, the International Monetary Fund, and this whole new banking standard that we have today, and we are nearing the end of that, which is about what eighty years so, and again I'm not a prophet, but you just have to see. Now I should give just a little peak again. This is about Noah Hyde laws and what we'll call it the Israeli slash Jewish infiltration of the church here in America. But just to give you a glimpse of what will become covering on Tuesday, how Satan has just turned the church into debauchery. You'll be hearing clips like.
Speaker 4: This, God of radiant inclusion, you sent Jesus to the margins, call that place home. We pray for the Church universal that it might become a place where transgender, queer and gender nonconforming people are not just tolerated, but celebrated as profits of your expansive love. Make us a church that doesn't just make room at the table, but ask those on the margins to show us how to set a table scape of color and love. Help us proclaim good news to all people that God delights in the fullness of our offing itselves, that your love is not binary, that your kingdom is a dance of infinite variation. God of boulenance, welcome, receive our prayer. God of Justice, who stands with the oppressed, grant leaders in Grevial South Carolina and across this nation, the courage to enact laws that protect trans and queer people from discrimination and housing, employment, health care, and education. We pray for the protection of bodily autonomy and reproductive justice for all, and for the dismantling of systems that some realize poverty and more venality.
Speaker 2: So there you go, about two hours sprinkled with audio like this. This is the Trinity Lutheran Church in Greenville. About two hundred people, men in robes kneeling at an altar while this individual is standing at the altar with a rainbow tie reciting that, Yeah, we're in a very twisted time in this world where we want God to get us. We don't want to follow his rules, We just want to be us. And that you're not denying yourself. That is the basics of Christianity. And you know, to think that in just a couple of generations they have allowed a geopolitical state to become so influenced, so influential. Pardon me, And I was, you know, the last church I attended, I was very upfront, very honest. Sometimes I can be too honest, I get it, but I think it's better to be too honest than not honest enough sometimes.
Speaker 3: And I told him how I felt about that.
Speaker 2: Geopolitical state and the murder and the reasons I left other churches where the pastors have said, you know, they need to turn Palestine into a parking lot. You can't in one. And you know how many times on social media you see a quote unquote patriot that says, we need to, you know, just turn this place into a parking lot, need to turn it into glass, and need to kill all those people. And you look at their bio and it's all follower of Jesus Christ Christ first, Trump second, and just twisted stuff like that. Man, it's frustrating. And then you walk into the I walked into the church in the in the spring for Missions month, and they had different flags from around the world on each side of the building on the inside, and then behind the pulpit on the left side, you had the United States flag and on the right side there it was the six sixty six, the the Zionist flag of Israel, and I was beside myself. It's like, you sit down, you pour your heart out, and they agree with you, but at the end of the day they just can't get over it. And you know, the fifties were probably the last pure time this country had, and then sixty it kicked off again with woodstock and music and the hippie movement and acid and trugs. I wrote that my article the other day. I told you about the downfall of our country. Now we just we're okay with sixty million plus children being aboarded. And then Jimmy Carter, the all shucks guy that Nelson Rockefeller, not nelt Was it Nelson Rockefeller who put on the front of Time magazine it's a nice little peanut farmer. Well, he did two things that really destroyed this country. Number one, he founded the Department of Education. This clip I'm going to play in a little bit. He mistakenly mentions that it was Poppy Bush who began this thing. But he goes back to Jimmy Carter and I like this article and we're going to talk about it. The talmudick Noah hydelaws. And that's the one thing you have to understand. You'll hear these people talk about the tour which is Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, numbers in Deuteronomy, but they sprinkled the tal mood in it NonStop. You have people like Sneers Alman of Laddie, one of the founders of the first Rabbi of Chabad, if you will, and then of course Chabad itself, and the guy Schneerson, Rabbi Schneerson who was listened to me, he was behind the Department of Education.
Speaker 3: And if you don't.
Speaker 2: Believe me, Public Law nine five dashed two six' to two the ninety Fifth, congress Dated april, seventeenth nineteen seventy. Eight i'm going to read it as is no stopping to authorize and request The president to issue a proclamation Designating april, eighteenth nineteen seventy eight As Education DAY. Usa whereas The congress recognizes a need for the nation to set aside on the calendar a day devoted to the importance of education to the lives of its citizens and to the general wellbeing of the. Nation and whereas The lubovich movement which conducts educational activities at more than sixty centers in twenty eight states as well as around the, world is actually committed to the advancement of education and has proposed the establishment of An Education DAY. Usa Whereas World jewry you heard me, Right Whereas World jewry marked in nineteen seventy seven the seventy fifth birthday of the revered and Renowned jewish, leader the head of the Worldwide Lubovich, Movement Rabbi Menechem Mendel, schneerson who proclaimed on that occasion The year Of, Education and whereas the seventy sixth birthday of the celebrated spiritual leader will occur On april, eighteenth nineteen seventy. Eight parton, me thus concluding the year Of Lubavich movement activities dedicated to the year Of education and The Lubavitcher rebbe's milestone. Birthday, now therefore be it resolved by The senate And house Of representatives of The United states Of america In Congress, assembly that The president is authorized and requested to issue a proclamation Designating april, eighteenth nineteen seventy, eight As Education DAY.
Speaker 3: Usa and there's a picture Of Jimmy carter.
Speaker 2: All excited getting a manora handed from him from the. Rabbi and, again how they are able to hijack our. Government why do we need people who don't Follow christ to tell us about? Education, again it was about the government hijacking, it infiltrating, it and perverting.
Speaker 3: It like it is.
Speaker 2: Today think Of john sixteen. Two it says the time cometh that whosoever killeth you will think that he do With god's. Service and The Noah Hyde laws began When Jimmy carter Signed Education DAY usa into. LAW i already read that, part and then every president since has done. So President Ronald regan he signed The proclamation to make people aware of the seven Universal Noah Hyde. Laws, Regan Poppy, bush W, Bush, obama they all have invited The lubovich movement in and reinforced it every year every presidential. TERM i should, say Even President trump stated that today we Celebrate Rabbi Menachem, schneerson The Lubavicher, rabbi a compassionate and visionary leader whose influence continues unabated.
Speaker 3: Since his passing more than a quarter of a century. Ago so.
Speaker 2: If you didn't know that he had A rabbi give The Noah hide prayer At trump's twenty twenty four. Rally AND i know a lot of you remember, that and we're not pleased about, it nor should you have, been he said Specific at this moment of, prayer we recognize our shared duty to each other and our. Country may we move forward together seeking to build a future that reflects the will Of god and his values based on the Seven Noah Hyde laws that will unite us all.
Speaker 3: Together, well not.
Speaker 2: Really and of course there's the picture Of President trump with his yamaka on when he paid his respects At Rabbi schneerson's. Grave, again these people Are Shabad lupovich and his son in Law kushner and his. Family they are all driving forces in it to bring about The Greater israel, project and eventually they. Will when the b system is in, place you will have the Seven Oa Hyde laws and we are truly going to see people's faith, tested including, mine including. Mine there's letters to The International Divine Noah Heigh court Of nations Thanking President. Trump so let's get into. It understand that the Seven Noahide laws From, jerusalem as they, claim the word of The lord is not From, jerusalem and neither are the No hide. Laws michael FOUR ii refers to the millennial reign Of Jeshus Jesus Christ pardon, me which can't happen until after the tribulation and after The jewish remnant beliefs on whom they. Pierced quote and many nations shall come and, say, come and let us go into the mountain of The lord and to the house of The god Of, jacob and he will teach us his, ways and we walk for his. Paths for the law shall go Forth zion and the word of The lord From. Jerusalem and again This november they are bringing all the powerful leaders from six continents for the first ever meeting of The Noahide. Laws, now please understand now that we got the the fine print out of the. Way The Noahide laws are from The. Talmud they are not from The. Bible understand by the, way they're In sanhedrin fifty SIX.
Speaker 3: A i wanted to make SURE i gave that Exact, now.
Speaker 2: If you go back to the nineteen oh Six jewish, encyclopedia it says they declared that the following six commandments were enjoined upon Adam ie not to worship. Idols that's the one you need to. Remember we'll come back to.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 2: Okay number, two not to blaspheme the name Of, god to establish courts of, justice not to, kill not to commit, adultery and not to. Rob and a seventh commandment was added after the, flood not to eat flesh that.
Speaker 3: Had been cut from a living.
Speaker 2: Animal, now These noahyde laws are universal in binding upon. Gentiles only remember that The talmud And jewish culture rules for, thee not for. Me and that's the exact difference Between christianity and And. Jewelry, christianity we want everybody to follow. Christ we go knocking on, Doors we go To Sam's club parking lots And walmart parking. Lots we hand Out bible tracks and, say if you were to die, today where do you think your soul is going to? Be are you going to heaven or you want one hundred per short one hundred percent sure you're going to.
Speaker 3: Heaven jews do not want. To they would rather you.
Speaker 2: Not if you go and show up to a, synagogue they will try to talk you out of.
Speaker 3: It and that's.
Speaker 2: Fact there's, hundreds if not, thousands of videos of people saying that they'd rather you. Not so, again The talmud frequently speaks about the seven laws of The sons Of, nowhere which were regarded as obligatory upon on.
Speaker 3: Mankind, now, remember the penalty.
Speaker 2: For the transgression of any Noah hyde law is. Decapitation, now, yeah on Info wars and there's videos on YouTube and rumble of people stating that they have seen, truckloads trainloads of guillotines being shipped around to different.
Speaker 3: AREAS i, MEAN i don't.
Speaker 2: KNOW i never have personally helps in the military twenty four years all around the. WORLD i can't Say i've ever seen one container with a guillotine in. It, however, again punishment for transgression against any of the seven laws is. Decapitation so again welcoming these people into their churches and thinking that there's another, covenant, right The bible is very clear there's one. Covenant you're In christ Or. Antichrist please read First, john chapter, two verse twenty, Two Read galatians three twenty, eight Read john fourteen to, six and then get back to.
Speaker 3: Me there's just one way jew Gentile. Jesus that's. It but There's.
Speaker 2: Christian i've had a ninety year old man who's been to church his entire. Life ask, me why are so many people Heyte, israel what's the.
Speaker 3: Problem why don't they Like?
Speaker 2: Jews, well it's not they don't like. Them it's just they're going to hell because they don't believe In christ and they don't get it because they watch More Fox news than they read The. Bible And i'm not, Bashing i'm just being. ON i was that guy. TOO i didn't understand till ten years, ago maybe fifteen years, ago BUT i really got it ten years. Ago THEN i started to understand the influence and infiltrating.
Speaker 3: How important it. Was that's WHY i wrote that.
Speaker 2: Book and, YEAH i rushed it exposing dispensationalism because it's such an important. Topic you, know this whole pre trib, rapture a lot of people setting themselves up for. Failure but what Few christians really, know and what is not explicitly stated within THE us, legislation is that the first and Second Noah Hyde, laws which prohibit idolatry and. BLASPHEMY i told you to remember that idolatry right would be transgressed by All christians because they believe. Us, Okay jews believe us Worshiping jesus is idolatry and.
Speaker 3: Blasphemy does it make sense?
Speaker 2: Now this is because the worship Of Jesus christ is considered idolatry and the name Of jesus is blasphemy according to The. Talmod so again with regard to, idolatry if he can be found guilty on which if he worshiped an idol in the regular form in which that particular deity is usually, worshiped while in the case of, blasphemy he may be found guilty even when he is blasphemed with one of the attributes To god's name and, action which if committed by An israelite would not be regarded as. Criminal, again rules for, thee not for. Me so, therefore Under Noah hyde laws which they are, gathering, everybody and look at the Date Jerusalem.
Speaker 3: November It's. July it's four months.
Speaker 2: Away there's going to be a transcending event in the world between now.
Speaker 3: And.
Speaker 2: November remember as, well tomorrow Is july, twentieth to, oh one Big Jesuit. Day, right google what room number the popes lept in to one? Event To ah one man landed on the. Moon Well Stanley kubrick Filmed The Moon. Landing that great movie was Released july, twentieth nineteen sixty. Nine two one is. Everywhere look at all THE tv, shows threes, come, ncis all the building, numbers all the apartment, numbers two, one, two, one TWO a, one And tomor's you, Know july twentieth is day two.
Speaker 3: One we'll see what. Happens they just had The World.
Speaker 2: Cup Under noah, heydlaws followers Of Jesus christ would be. Beheaded look At revelation twenty verse. Four AND i saw, thrones and they sat upon, them and judgment was given unto. Them AND i saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness Of jesus and for the word Of, god and which had not worshiped the, beast neither his, image neither had received his mark upon their foreheads or in their. Hands and they lived and reigned With christ for a thousand. Years so are we going to have difficult times here on? Earth, yes, Right and a lot of people go about that preparing by getting more guns and things of that. Nature what's coming is, biblical and that's another thing you have to. Understand and taking the, mark while may temporary provide a temporary relief for you and your. Family, Listen i've said this. BEFORE i would rather live the rest of my life under a bridge than to spend five seconds in. Hell if you spent five seconds in, hell you'd never be able to sleep again the rest of your. Life and when you're finally when your body finally shut down because of lack of, sleep you would wake back up immediately from those. Dreams it's no, joke and we're going to see in the possibly in our.
Speaker 3: GENERATION i don't. Know i'm not a.
Speaker 2: Prophet i'm not playing that game that On august, fourth twenty twenty, six this is going to. Happen but all the technologies in, place we've allowed our country to be just. Perverted And revelation twenty four is very. Clear there's going to be people followers Of christ who don't take the. Mark, yeah they may be beheaded for, it but they will live and reign a thousand years With.
Speaker 3: Christ i'll take.
Speaker 2: That they're going to establish courts across the world. WORLDWIDE i don't use that global, World. OKAY i one time did ACCIDENTALLY i use the word global in a sub, stack and oh, BOY.
Speaker 3: I caught all kinds of heck for.
Speaker 2: That courts will be established everywhere to issue warnings and to exact justice for violations of The Noah hyde. Laws that was another reason THAT covid had to. Happen they have cited the power to shut down. Churches some of these courts and even prisons will exist within the. Churches you're going to see prisoners release at nauseum at rich you've never seen, before to fill them up with followers Of. Christ Few christians are aware that the ignored and try that, again are aware of the inordinate number of church elders today who have police military, backgrounds with some churches even having their own police. Force once, again we saw DURING covid that officers will have no problems saying, Listen i'm just doing my. JOB i gotta feed my. Family this is all encompassing in the matrix. Itself i'm going to take a. MOMENT i need to drink a little sip of, water And i'm going to play this audio clip for you.
Speaker 5: Standby how can you have a good conscience going.
Speaker 6: To a church that has a flag on the stage that represents an anti christ? Religion, YEAH i want to have a good conscience WHEN i go to. CHURCH i don't want to go to church and then go home with a guilty conscience for what my church is. Doing a guilty conscience because they spend all their time praising a nation Called, israel just genociding, men women and. Children AND i have the fund money of this Anti christ, religion But i'm telling YOU i wouldn't have a good conscience going to a church where it's just every, service we're gonna sit here and praise an anti christ. Religion we're gonna praise an anti christ. Nation we have to sit here and funnel all of our tithe money To israel and missionaries To, israel when we could be going into our own neighborhoods and getting people. Saved you, know go wherever into the world and preach The gospel instead of focusing in on the most, reprobate god hating freaks of this, world the nation Of.
Speaker 2: Israel and you, know at the same, time you should be. Compassionate although AND i Get i've had people tell, me you, know the chances of converting A jew to you, Know christianity slim and. None but if you can save one, person you've saved one.
Speaker 3: PERSON i ask.
Speaker 2: People all the, time it's, like how often have you ever witnessed to.
Speaker 3: A jew and they look at me Like i'm?
Speaker 2: Crazy, well They're, Jewish They're god's. People are you sure about? That did you have you read Your? Bible or are you just repeating What Fox news told? You continue on the article Noah High laws, again The Noahide laws that are binding upon are required to establish courts of justice in every city and every. Province and these courts are to judge the people with regard to the six laws and to warn them against the transgression against any of. Them and, again to justify the Noah hide. Laws you, Know christians are now seen as, violent, racist Anti semitic white supremacists that must be. Sabotaged, again that's why the church was. Infiltrated what do you mean you can't marry two? Men we're going to. Court and eventually men gave. Up they stopped, fighting and they looked around and everything was, normalized and they, said, WELL i guess we were. Wrong MAYBE i was being a. Hypocrite maybe love is. LOVE i saw that on a shirt.
Speaker 3: Today love is. Love not.
Speaker 2: Really in order to justify enforcing The Noahide, Laws christians us first be demonized and seen as the cause of the world's. Problem that's why they use words like Anti, semitic even though it makes no sense in the way it's used. Today they're not bloodlined Of. Shem so the other thing is The Roman Catholic church is now advocating The Noahide, laws and starting in the, nineties The Catholic church And israel developed a very close. Relationship The Houston shabbad they display they, displayed pardon, me the Seven Noahide laws At thanksgiving a couple of years. Ago so, again this is the interesting, part and this is Where islam is going to end up being useful To israel and The. Jews you, see The Noahide laws permit Worshiping, allah.
Speaker 3: But not The Idol Jesus.
Speaker 2: Christ, now listen the Seven commandments Of noah's descents In arabic And. Gaza say hello and Welcome. Gaza wake. Up it's time for a. Change all people in the world must observe the seven commandments of The sons Of. Noah believe in One, allah not in. Idols two it is forbidden to curse The. Creator three murder is. Forbidden whoever is a murder will die in. Hell, four the prohibition of, incest rape is forbidden number, five the prohibition of stealing and robbing, six the prohibition of eating animal organs number, Seven create a justice, system abandon weapons and. War the world is not a. Jungle so when That Third World war, happens it's going to be, transcending just as it was after every. War The Civil war was, Transcending World War one not so much in this, country But World war, Two, sir was a worldwide transcending. Event and then the slow decay of morality in this country ever. Since and again they consider they Consider jesus A roman, idol were Their god is the. Truth and again The synagogue Of satan our teaching That yeshua is the True hebrew Ascended, master While Jesus christ is.
Speaker 3: Merely A roman. Idol And i'm not going to get into.
Speaker 2: That we've already talked about The Seven laws for, humanity but it is time for people.
Speaker 3: To understand that these.
Speaker 2: Laws, again on the, surface they sound so, nice and most people won't argue for. Him they'll present them in the church and they, say well that sounds, kind but they don't do the research and understand what's truly behind. It we As americans have continued to and will continue to be a part of our own. Demise, again Most christians will assume that under these noahyde laws that you, know guillotines very much will play a part of. It and people say there's no way that can. Happen and every time somebody says there's no way that can, happen like with, CHEMTRAILS i just show them one of my operations sea spray, trifles or they would never shut down the. Churches where were you five years? Ago did you MISS? Covid so one last THING i want to, say And i've got notes. Everywhere this is a very informal, episode AND i apologize If i'm am all over the. Place But Scottish Rite freemasonry's prophetic, degrees The noah height and The kingdom of The Royal. Acts Scottish Right freemasonry is based on The. Kabbala it's thirty second, degrees OR i should say it's thirty two degrees are the number of the paths of wisdom In kabbala on The kabbalist tree of. Life now look notice that The Scottish rite has two seemingly prophetic. Degrees The noah chite is it's twenty, first which is interesting to a one minus the, zero and The night of The royal ax is the twenty. Second and as we, know once The Noah Hyde laws are, Enforced christians will be, beheaded some with, axes some with. Guillotines and look now they're normalizing. It axis throwing. Establishments there's one In, middletown there's one In. Sudlersville they're appearing all over the. World and this may be a, stretch but this world Is you're seeing these ax throwing establishments appearing. Everywhere there's now even an international ax Throwing. Federation SO i mean we'll see some people, say now that's a. STRETCH i don't think. SO i think this is part of the great. TRIBULATION i think The Noah iydlaws will bring in the great tribulation and we are going to truly see people's faith tested to a layer that we've never seen. Before and again the Schner zalmen Of laity seventeen forty five to eighteen. Twelve isn't it interesting all the things that happen in seventeen seventy five seventeen seventy, six with The United states being formally established with The illuminati being formally, established And shabbad was established in seventeen seventy, five which Is Lios NO i think it's called which is Now. Belarus it was part of The Russian empire at the, time but now it's In New York city seven seventy, right not the six, six but the seven Seven Eastern parkway In, Brooklyn New York. City and The Chabad lubovich, movement Which Jared kushner plays a huge part, in is A hasidic. Dynasty it is among the most world's largest and without a, doubt most, influential publicly visible movement Of Hasidic, judaism and it has infiltrated every walk of.
Speaker 3: Life.
Speaker 2: Again it was founded in seventeen seventy five By Rabbi Shneer zalman Of leady in The Russian. Empire and during the twentieth century their Center Shabbad's. CENTER i think it's actually Pronounced, kabad But i'm not going to tear.
Speaker 3: Up my throat saying that.
Speaker 2: Word the center shifted From Eastern, europe and of course they moved everything into The United.
Speaker 3: States.
Speaker 2: Right they were mostly In switzerland up Until World War. Two right the letter to The Balfour declaration and The World Zionist. Organization they were all centralized In, switzerland and then they Started rockefellers set them Up United nations and they started funding the big word Anti semitism that being.
Speaker 3: Fueled here in The United states and In.
Speaker 2: Europe and of, course, listen we had a guest on three or four years. Ago she spent eighteen months in jail with murderers and the most hardened of criminals because she denied The holocaust in public eighteen. Months and this is In germany where she was arrested and put away for eighteen. Months god bless. Her she's A canadian and her name escapes. Me right, NOW i feel.
Speaker 1: Bad but.
Speaker 2: And, again through the power of these nonprofit, organizations they have been able to provide a financial, empire and they have Built, vanguard Black, Rock State.
Speaker 3: Street so even The.
Speaker 2: Pepsi And Coke war that's a. Joke they're all owned by the same. Shareholders and they're able to turn the commercials and you, know every commercial On rookie now is a bunch of. Fruitcakes, Literally i'm just being honest about. It it's RuPaul or a new home designing commercial With ken And. Bill it's just they have pushed it so much And christians haven't pushed back or turned it off at.
Speaker 3: Least my, goodness, gracious but.
Speaker 2: This is a very very deep rabbit, hole AND i really invite you to research it for yourself and understand the true identity of the geopolitical state Of. ISRAEL i want to play this audio clip the Seven Noah Hyde laws that will be used to Kill, christians and it's already in.
Speaker 3: Motion and this is.
Speaker 2: The VIDEO i told you he Mentions, bush but it was Actually Jimmy.
Speaker 1: Carter.
Speaker 7: OKAY i want to look at the no hadlows and the rise of the anti crush today and back in nineteen ninety, one something quiet but dangerous was signed into.
Speaker 8: Law President GEORGE. H. W bush Approved Public law ONE o twos fourteen recognizing the seven No Hide laws as foundational ethics for. Civilization most people never heard about, it and those who, did they just brushed it off as. Symbolic but Here i'm to tell you it's not. Harmless it's a. Setup these laws come from The Rabbinic, judaism not The, bible and they sound. Moral don't, murder don't, still don't commit sexual. Immorality but one of those laws forbids, idolatry and under a rabbinic, interpretation believing In Jesus christ As god is. Idolatry look at The revelation chapter, three verse, seven And i'll read it for. You here it, says and it was given unto him to make war with the saints and to overcome. Them so let me be, clear when these laws are enforced, globally and they will be the, gospel and they will be the gospel will be. Outlaw preaching salvation Through Jesus christ will be labeled a, crime and the punishment. Execution some say they've Been they've seen the, guillotines long crase on, trains silent. SHIPMENTS i believe, them because the spirit behind this law is not, Mercy it is. Control it is a preparation for the end Of. Christ look At isaiah chapter, ten verses one and, two and you see it's is worn to those who make unjust, laws to those who issue oppressive degrees and then. Rebenting judaism is not. Biminical the no hide laws are not, scripture and The gospel Of Jesus christ is not. Negotiable the loon world religion is, rising and the beast is being. Built the saints must speak now. TODAY i will not, BOUND i will not Deny. CHRIST i will not be. SILENT i see the, SETUP i see the, deception AND i will not pretend that it's. Harmless if you're watching, this don't wait for the, mark don't wait for the, guiltines don't wait for the. Persecution speak, now warn, now and rise, now because the time is short and the war is. Spiritual and the No high laws are not just. Smboning they are the scaffolding for the anther christ. Religion and when the rapture, comes the trap will. Spring BUT i will not be here to worship the. BEASTS i belong To Jesus, christ AND i will be, removed and all the Real christians will be removed of the. Rapture but let us let everyone know about this today before it's too.
Speaker 3: Late before it's too. Late you've been.
Speaker 2: Warned get into The Good book and do your own. Research don't take my word for. It there's lots Of look at The, talmud you, know look at the. Passages i've told. You it's out. There the information is out, there and The bible is very clear that at end times that we will face. Tribulation jesus said numerous. Times if you follow, me you know they persecuted. Me they sure are going to persecute.
Speaker 6: You and.
Speaker 2: UNDERSTAND i have two more clips to.
Speaker 3: Play and again this was kind of kind of winging.
Speaker 2: IT i felt it important to be a separate part of the religion and The Counterfeit church podcast because this plays such a large part in the coming deception.
Speaker 3: In the end.
Speaker 2: Days and AGAIN i am not prophesizing. Anything it's just very obvious to. Me and WHEN i see, SOMETHING i tend to say. Something and please understand that the Seven Noahyde laws is this is all going to. Play they want you to Reject Jesus christ and The antichrist, system and the whole concept Of Noahyde, laws which Is talmudic Not, biblical is one hundred Percent. Satanic SO i have two more clips for you to, play AND i hope you do your research. Them, actually you know What i'm Going i'm just going to play the. One this Is Pastor adam Fannin out Of law Of Liberty church In, Jacksonville. Florida so, again thank you for your time and we'll be Back Tuesday night with layer number.
Speaker 3: Nine you don't want to miss.
Speaker 2: It and this Is Pastor Adam fannin From, Jacksonville, Florida law Of Liberty. Church keep your head on a swivel And christ in your.
Speaker 9: HEART i saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness Of. Jesus you understand there Are christians that have already been beheaded for the witness Of, jesus and it's for telling us that it will happen. Again those that will not receive the mark the devil will be head. People this is what The bible is telling. Us notice what it says when they're beheaded for the witness Of jesus and the word Of. God why because they wouldn't worship the beast or his. Image they didn't receive the mark in their fourhands or in their. Heads they live in ign With christ a thousand. YEARS i want to share something with you called.
Speaker 1: The laws Of. Noah you, guys ever heard of The laws Of?
Speaker 9: Noah, well if you didn't know, it our government says this is what our nation was founded. Upon now wait a, MINUTE i, thought surely the ten commandments of anything? RIGHT i, mean we have this big debate about the Ten commandments in, Schools, well, Really jesus brought it down to one, commandment, love Love, god love your. Neighbor Right Education DAY usa was first celebrated On april to, twentieth nineteen eighty, six and was designated By congress In House Joint resolution five eighty. Two the purpose of the day was to explain and teach about how The United states was founded on the Seven Noah Hide. Laws i'm going to teach you about The Noahide. Laws and, listen who knows about The sharia? Law Under sharia, law can they Kill? Christians noahyde laws are the same, way and it's already been passed in Our house Of representatives as An american, law The Seven laws Of. Noah this day also coincided with the eighty six birthday of the Late Rabbi Mannekim Mendel. Schneerson The, rabbi as he was affectionately, known was still and is in some ways the head of the Worldwide lubovicher Movement chad Bad. Lobovich have you guys heard of? That it is a racist. Organization it is liberal left wing starting, riots printing.
Speaker 1: Propaganda it is A jewish. Movement it Is. Zionistic they've caused a lot of.
Speaker 9: Problems they've caused, riots, theod the chad bad as it's commonly known The lubovicher. Movement here's what it, says and we respect the, rabbian his accomplishments in the world Of judaism and his role of teaching about The torah and the rewards of observing mitzvahs in doing good. Deeds by the, way mitzvahs are what they. Teach if we do enough, mitzvahs it will balance the scale and Their messiah will.
Speaker 1: Come Our messiah has already.
Speaker 9: Come judaism today is saying if we do enough good, deeds then we can bring in The. Messiah and that's what The Third temple's. About that's what The zionist movement's. About that's why they're trying to restore the land In israel right now.
Speaker 1: To set up A. Christ but he is not The.
Speaker 9: Christ so this is what it's all, about the mitzvahs and doing good. Deeds we support The lubovitr, movement which suggests you learn more about. Them we applaud the work they do in the communities and serve around the. World they are helping large numbers of people learn about Hush. Shem Hush shem is a word that they use For, god but it means the. Name they won't even Say god's. Name, now if you, really if you like loved your, wife would you, SAY i love you so, Much i'm not even gonna say your. Name i'll just call you. Name it's kind of weird when you think about. It they serve Another god if they don't have The. Son they don't have The father is what First john two tells. Us they don't Claim, jehovah they claim the universal. Name they were helping large numbers of people learn About. Hashim we do not support That rebbi was The moshiak or The. Messiah that was what they said back in the. Day when he is The, messiah he's got the laws Of. Noah we're getting this instituted into. Law he must be The. Messiah, nope he didn't fulfill.
Speaker 1: It he. Died The messiah won't.
Speaker 9: Die they're looking for a conquering king In israel to build a third. Temple that's what they're looking. For so they, said we don't support that he was The, messiah as he did.
Speaker 1: Not fulfill the necessary tasks that are.
Speaker 9: Required we suggest you check the section regarding The messianic age for further explanation what was required to be The messianic. King by the, Way uslam right now is on a countdown because they have a prophecy in The, talamud The Babylonian talmud that Whenever jerusalem becomes the, capital that there's only a few years before they're expecting Their. Messiah so they're short in time looking for their global leader to set up a third temple and reinstate the. Sacrifice, nevertheless we accept the challenge of continuing to request to teach the entire world about the SEVEN Noa High. Laws please see the section Concerning. Okay the following information is taken exactly as it appears in the public records of The United states Of America House Joint resolution five to, eight two ninety Nine congress in The United states Of, america the Second session begun and held at The city Of washington On, tuesday the twenty first day Of january one thousand and, nine one hundred and eighty, six nineteen eighty Six Joint resolution to Designate april, twentieth nineteen eighty six as education DAY.
Speaker 1: Usa this is the, Guys so it's an.
Speaker 9: Edge everybody loves, education, right education about what the? Antichrist Whereas congress recognizes the historical tradition of ethical values and principles which are the basis of civilized society upon which our great nation was. Founded whereas these ethical values and principles have been a bedrock of society from the dawn of civilization when they were known as The seven Noah hyde. Laws, guys there are no Seven laws Of noah in any holy. Scriptures you will only find it in The babylonian writings called The. Talmud, whereas without these ethical values and, principles the edifice of civilization stands in serious peril of returning to. Chaos if we don't keep the Seven laws Of, noah it's all, over. Right whereas society is profoundly concerned with the recent weakening of these principles that has resulted in crisis that belieger and threatened the fabric of civilized. Society whereas the justice preoccupation with these crises crises must not let citizens of this nation lose sight of their responsibility to transmit these historical ethical values from our distinguished past to the generation of the. Future whereas The love Of Itch movement has fostered and promoted these ethnical values and principles throughout the, world and Whereas Rabbi Manikim Mendel, schneerson leader of The love Of Itch, movement is universally respected and revered in his eighty fourth birthday falls On april, twentieth nineteen eighty. Six, now therefore be it resolved by The senate and The House representatives of The United states Of america In congress assembled That april, twentieth nineteen eighty, six the birthday Of Rabbi Manikim Mendel, schneerson leader of The head of The World Loveovich, movement is designated As Education DAY. Usa The president is requested to issue a proclamation calling upon The United states to observe such a day with appropriate ceremonies and. Activities Approved april twenty, second nineteen eighty six By Ronald. Reagan now this is a serious, issue. Guys our government has already passed the. Law and you, say, well what in there says they can decapitate? Us how are you connecting that To revelation twenty where it says they were. Beheaded here's the seven laws Of. Noah number, one not to worship. Idols, hey we would agree with, that but wait a, minute who is their, god hush?
Speaker 1: Em or.
Speaker 9: What's the female Deity? Chicaina you ever heard somebody talk about The chicaina? Glory this is a pagan deity that comes out of The, talmud and people in churches preach it like It's god's. Word they have a False, god and they, say if you disagree with Their, god which at this time will be The, antichrist he will rule by the seven laws Of noah all around the. World and if you disagree with, him then that's called. Idolatry if you say, no, no, no, no, no you're not The. Christ jesus was The, christ they would, say that's blasphemy and. Idolatry i'll show you in a minute according to their, law worthy of. Death here's the seven. Laws not to worship. Idols do not Curse, God so if you say he's The, antichrist they'll say you're Cursing. God you should be put to. Death do not commit murder sounds. Good do not commit adultery or sexual immorality sounds.
Speaker 1: Good BUT i also have to warn you about.
Speaker 9: The talmud that it's specifically it, SAYS i if you can, have you can molest. Children and that's not called normal adult. Tree it's bizarre what The talmud. Teaches it's.
Speaker 1: Horrible not to.
Speaker 9: Steal we can agree with, that but now in the. Town but also it defines those that are Not jewish as.
Speaker 1: Cattle we don't have a. Soul we're called.
Speaker 9: Goyam we don't have a, soul we're, soulless we're, goyam we're. Cattle it's okay to kill or steal from. Cattle they don't have a, soul they're not. Eternal not to eat flesh from a living. Animal and to establish courts of. Justice notice number seven is to establish courts of. Justice this is what The antichrist is going to operate. Under and they're getting it passed all over the, world even getting it put into place in certain. States and this is how they're going to. Operate it's called the Seven laws Of. Noah do your. Research, now this is what The talmud. Says this is one of The talmutic, jurists that's one of their. Rabbis here's what they, say how must The noah hides fulfill the commandment to establish laws and. Courts they are obligated to set up judges and magistrates in every city to render judgment according to these six, mitzvos six laws for The, jews seven for The goyam the, gentiles and to admonish the people regarding their.
Speaker 1: OBSERVATION A noah hyde.
Speaker 9: Who transgresses these seven commandments shall be executed by.
Speaker 1: Decapitation that's The.
Speaker 9: Talmud it's The talmud that teaches us that there's A, babylon that there's A abraham's bosom in. Hell it's The talmud that teaches us That jesus burned in. Hell it's The talmud that teaches us These but these doctrines have made their way Into bible believing churches and they just repeat it as if it's. True And i'm here to warn you that The National Education day that our government passed is a conspiracy Against. Christianity it's a conspiracy against The. Bible scaggoos dog.
Speaker 5: Some men beginning to break the love a man and face, away.
Speaker 10: But still your truth from as the saint the kingdom's. Eyes the kingdoms Fall your voice is greater than the. Marrow you never let you never. Lie my shepherd walks here by my.
Speaker 5: Side you never had a lot of streams and.
Speaker 10: Fear the still small voice is all lie here to, you up, here.
Speaker 5: The all the world may turn. AWAY i stand upon. Way you still, say no crown on, earth no praising. Man just steal the hawk you place. Within my king is coming from. ABOVE i finished his erasing the.
Speaker 10: Narrow.
Speaker 5: Rose hardly clime the faithful not to.
Speaker 10: Nery, time get every. Tear e's a lonely.
Speaker 5: Night it soon before your holy, sigh and the trump pits closer then before redemption wats beyond the. Door so let the scoffers last today Tomorrow christ will have his way.
Speaker 10: When the shopping.
Speaker 5: Sounds let me be found washing and pray and on holy, ground lamp, burning bride through the, dog, kissing cuting your mercy walk came in, lamp had no sid wheels come and king Domstad.
Speaker 10: My soul is a, can no, compromise no room for.
Speaker 5: Field the grave was choptured by the sun from every, track from every. Lamp ready forever weegle Stand King, jesus come on horsaw trapil until that Day.
Speaker 10: Sasta even, so. Come my hope is not in.
Speaker 5: This, wow.
Speaker 10: My hope is in The. King who is?
Speaker 11: Coming you're listening to The Fact Hunter Radio. Network just the, facts.
Speaker 1: Ma'am