Speaker 1: Hello, good morning and uh six o'clocker's checking in this morning. On the text, Mike Tanner, Hello, Mike Okalla, Kevin and Richard at North Palm Beach sent a text.
Speaker 2: With his Friday dad joke.
Speaker 3: Oh nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we love it when you're part of the show. So if you have a dad joke, you can text us or a suggestion for a Friday.
Speaker 2: Feel good song. Uh, you know, to get us in the mood for the weekend.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Our text number is four seven one, four to two. Just type in MO and your message. All right, Curtis has Today's Life pack.
Speaker 3: If you have a particularly strong gag reflex, this is supposed to work. Uh, hold your basically make a fist with your left hand, left hand, Yeah, and then make sure your thumb is enclosed inside of it. Okay, that's Whee's type, and that's that's supposed to help you. Like, I guess, you know, if you go to the dentist or something, maybe that's difficult, or if you're brushing your tongue.
Speaker 4: Minus when I'm trying to like followed hills.
Speaker 3: Yeah, something like that, So fry it out. It doesn't work for everybody, but for some people it works.
Speaker 1: I could use that the dentist because I kind of get freaked out. Then you know they're working in there too long, and it's like, okay, so left hand and just put your thumb in there and make a fish.
Speaker 2: Oh got it. I got a text from my friend Paul.
Speaker 1: You know, he's a big Dallas Cowboys fan, and we were talking about the Cowboys playing tonight. He says, I'm so impressed. You just made an announcement about the Cowboys playing tonight without any smart remarks. All right, So I said, listen, I'm sorry. I'm not on my game this morning. So I went and found some Cowboys material.
Speaker 4: Oh you did.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What do the Dallas Cowboys and the Postal Service have in common? Both don't deliver on Sundays?
Speaker 3: All out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you asked for it, you did.
Speaker 1: And then my Mercedes Matt sent this because we had that story about uranus having an extra moon. He sent this fact. He says, sixty three earths can fit inside uranus, sixty four if you relax.
Speaker 3: Wow, I don't hate it.
Speaker 1: I did look that up, and that's true. I didn't realize uranus is so big.
Speaker 2: It's huge. It's huge. Yeah, yeah, all right, let's get to Mow and Sally's three things you need to Know.
Speaker 4: So FP and L has filed their latest rate hike requests with state regulators. This request is lower than their original one, which would have been its largest rate hike ever. FPL estimates that the typical residential customer would see an increase of less than four dollars a month next year. The Florida Public Service Commission still has to approve this request. So Hurricane Aaron has now weakened to a Category one storm and continues to move away from the United States and into cooler waters of the Northern Atlantic, and thousands of public shoppers are banding together to bring back a once longtime staple in the store's bakery section during hurricane season. As of yesterday afternoon, more than thirty one thousand people have signed a petition for publics to bring back hurricane cakes nice or hurricanes hurricanes.
Speaker 2: Do you remember those?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, because you could go and get a cake with like a message like away.
Speaker 3: A picture of the hurricane.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: So no word yet if this petition's gonna do any good.