Speaker 1: Oh Red Desert. Hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy, and my name's Jonathan, I'm Jacob, and today is another cult member live show baby. And there is nothing short of crazy that we're gonna be needing to get into and talk about and try and really dive into all of the different rabbit holes, because I mean, God forbid we go three days without oh my god, this happened. Oh my god, that happened.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like just craziness NonStop. I kind of like it in a weird way, but in another sense, it's like, is the end of the world coming? Or is it just like the escton they're just trying to get us to believe that it is. I don't know, man.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of positive things that have just recently happened that we will definitely be discussing today. Apparently the United States just pulled out of the humanitarian aid section of the UN. Also, in another regard, the lib tards tried storming the USAID building, very very reminiscent of Jan six.
Speaker 4: Yet nobody's getting.
Speaker 3: Arrested or called a a domestic terrorist. And then some other off the wall shit. Sean Ryan released the entire unedited episode of the Bledsoe Interview.
Speaker 1: I'll freaking time lets.
Speaker 4: To discuss ladies and gentlemen, y'all.
Speaker 3: Just the fuck up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was. I actually went in and I was listening to it, and I was. I listened to not very much of it. I had to listen. I went to go pick up my son earlier, so I listened to it on the way to daycare and then on the way back, but like probably the first forty minutes or so. And it's a fucking fascinating story. I mean, I've heard the story a hundred times and every time I hear it, dude, it's just like, man, you know, he's not full of shit, you know what I'm saying, Like he is, he gets like sentimental and emotional just thinking back to these things. And I don't know, I believe him like one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: I cannot. We're supposed to be having him on correct.
Speaker 1: At some point. Yeah, that's gonna be coming at some point.
Speaker 3: I'm excited about that, but also on everybody to chill the fuck out about oh your boy Sean Ryan. Now, I'm again, I'm not trying to ride his dick by any means, And I do not know why he edited the original interview and had to have all of this shit before he released the unedited video.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't hold on hold out more. But we don't know. We don't know if that show would have been released if there wasn't a large commotion getting it to this point. You know, how how how coincidental is it that after you know, the the Bledsoe said so show calls him out, we call him out. I'm probably sure lots of other shows called him out as well. I mean coincidental that literally the next week it's released, Like I'm.
Speaker 3: Wondering if there was another reason why again not trying to ride Sean Ryan's dick here.
Speaker 4: I do not know the whole story, but that's my point.
Speaker 3: We don't know. Was it something happened to deal with his faith, right? Was it something with the audio edit? Was there something that was said that was almost second tier? Like hold on, I'm not sure if we can release that because it's something that the government may not once said.
Speaker 4: What the fuck?
Speaker 3: We don't know at this time, but the fully unedited version has been released, and I think that is much to the credit of the srs, just saying.
Speaker 1: I guess. So, look, I don't want to assume that he's a FED. I don't want to assume that he's working on behalf of the Deep State, although he has all of the ties in the world, probably to the Deep State. But I'm just choosing to overlook all of that just so I can maintain some kind of sensibility about this whole situation, Like you can't blackpill everything. I get it.
Speaker 3: He was a FED. It's not like a hypothetical. He was definitely a CIA agent. That's why he has the connections he has and why he brings on the people he has. Like, I'm not negating that at all, but I am just saying that I am happy that the full episode was released. And you know, if we do in fact get the blood sows on one or both or all the above, I don't know. I cannot wait to hear their side of the story as to what they heard, or as to why certain things were held back and all these things. I'm just saying, I think it's a very positive thing that the full episode was released.
Speaker 4: I figured you would agree as well.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, it's positive. It's it took two damn long three months after the fact. I mean, dude, if we went on somebody's podcast and we thought, oh my god, we did such a great show. We covered a topic that like nobody else is talking about, it's gonna blow some damn minds, and then they wait three months to release it, you would be feeling some type of fucking way too, wouldn't you.
Speaker 3: Oh, no doubt, no doubt. But I mean, look at the MLK files. We waited like seventy fucking years for those to get released, like you know, hey, one week return time. Okay, yes, is it something we need to discuss for sure? But did they that? Did they?
Speaker 1: They eventually did? Okay, they eventually you know what. And so I'm not gonna say the slate is clean. I'm just gonna say I'm gonna be looking at Sean Ryan with a little bit of a tilted eye from here on out. I'm not gonna not listen to a show. I think he has a fantastic guess you know, Chris Bledsoe and like so many great guests that he's had on that show. So I'm not trying to, you know, take away that. But anyway, look, let's get over to the chat to be Alive said what up? Cult? Pr g in gum Atria said, Yo, happy Tuesday, dude, I saw one of the orbs turn into a drone. Jacob your thoughts.
Speaker 3: I mean, hold on now, Royce, you're saying you saw this with your own eyeballs in Colorado, bra.
Speaker 5: Yeah, with my own eyes in Colorado. By the way, funny enough, Colorado is ranked number five as far as UFO sidings, so probably a couple of days ago now. So, Jupiter is actually very very noticeable from where I live. And I was actually looking at the score, looking at the stars kind of like as I drive, and there was a fairly bright light that seemed to kind of go across basically from call it from my right to my left, and then all of the kind all of a sudden, so it was very very bright. There was no blinking or anything, and it stopped and then started coming the other direction, except that time with light, so it was actually a blinking light like like the I think the red was on the left side, green was on the right side, but like it was definitely different than what it was going the other direction.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 1: I mean, well, I don't know what to make of all that. Like I know that it's this shit is you know, hundreds, if not thousands of feet up in the air. Like the human eye is not the strongest, you know, visual thing to observe something, right, Like, you know, you're gonna have cameras in telescopes and other high powered technological shit. That's obviously you're gonna be able to zoom in on a little bit better. But at a certain point, it's not that inconceivable to look up in the sky see an orb and then mighty morphin power ranger time into a fucking drone. Like that's that's just nobody has ever witnessed anything like that before.
Speaker 3: You know, no one ever witnessed a rocket being able to go up and then get caught back by the launching stand. Yet Elon just did that what like two weeks ago, And that was also Curtty pretty crazy too. The rocket's return time was like seven minutes from the time it launched to the time the base got caught again.
Speaker 4: Seven fucking minutes. That's insane.
Speaker 3: But again, that's if we are to believe that space is not faking gay and if we are to believe that these are orbs not drones. Look, I don't fucking know.
Speaker 1: I mean, look a dude, he went to lower Earth orbit. He didn't go to fucking Saturn.
Speaker 3: Oh no, not Saturn. No, he's on his way into space though, man, but not he the rocket itself. Like, I don't think there was anybody on the bitch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so Tony said, happy Tuesday?
Speaker 2: What up?
Speaker 1: Tony spirit animal said, shots for her body?
Speaker 4: Indeed, shots for her body.
Speaker 1: Tequila shot not not like yeah, Crown Apple, Oh, Crown Apple so delicious.
Speaker 4: Oh, I use that for myth whe they were teething.
Speaker 6: I mean that would work, though, I think you'd want tequila or ninety proof for that.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, good got am Mighty Samuel. Don't have children and give them tequila.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean unless their ethnicity dictates that that's the liquor of choice. I'm not here to judge, but no, man, I get I got ship on for that for a while there. It's like, no, that has been used for two thousand fucking years.
Speaker 6: That's an old wives remedy.
Speaker 4: It works, orage Elle sucks. They droole it out.
Speaker 1: You taste gross.
Speaker 3: They're still pissed off afterwards. Not you means if your finger in the whiskey bottle. Rub it on the bottom, stick it in, rub it on the top. Done, They're chill.
Speaker 6: I have my wisdom tooth. Boy, it's pretty much boke down to the to the gum and everything. Oh yeah, I hurt, so I have an exposed of So what I would do is I'd take the apple Pie moonshine shooters. I'll take one of those, throw in my mouth. I'd swish around and not too minutes and then I'll swallow it because it's hey, it's slickery, but it knocked the pain out.
Speaker 4: Wait, you didn't get your wisdom teeth pulled at boot camp?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I know. They told me, no, dude, that they won't even call me in. So now I have all three. They came in and two of them are boke. I boke this one all the way down to the gum line.
Speaker 4: That's wild, dude.
Speaker 3: There was guys that had no reason to have their teeth pulled, but at boot camp they got them bitches yanked and they their pillows are covered with blood and shit. It was mess.
Speaker 6: Because of how they are. They the danis said that, oh I doubt they'll even call me, and there's no use to it. Do it, and now they came in sad ways that fucking I had.
Speaker 1: That shit happened to me too, dude, I had, Uh, all four of my wisdom teeth came in sideways and then I ended up having to go get all four of them pulled at the same time. This is back whenever I was still smoking cigarettes too, And of course I'm just an absolute degenerate. Dude, got dry socket and all four of them. You want to talk about migrain from fucking hell for a whole month, Dude, It sucks.
Speaker 6: My mama got hos teeth cut out and that night she was eating steak.
Speaker 3: So okay, your mom's also a fucking beast of a human being.
Speaker 6: And that's all that is. I mean, yeah, she went through from Monday to Thursday morning trying to deliver me. So that's four days of labor. My mom is a fucking tank.
Speaker 4: She had a hospital.
Speaker 3: Was this at the house, dude.
Speaker 1: At the hospital, but her labor for four fucking days.
Speaker 6: Uh. So I was a premature baby. And before I was born, they also got in a wreck and everything, so there was complications. Then when my sister was boring her big ass, they had to use a vacuum to suck out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they had to use force on me.
Speaker 3: So I feel that.
Speaker 6: I came out like three pounds three ounces of nineteen inches so God, damn Sam.
Speaker 7: Yeah, wisdom tea, they got something to interject. It's too late for all us old people. But if you got kids, if you can make them work out their jaws enough, they're jaws may end up big enough that they can accommodate all their teeth. Way back in the Stone Age, people had jaws that were like ten percent bigger than they are now. So I had to lose mind. Mine came inside ways like every once. But for my kids, I'm hoping they can avoid that. What do you think?
Speaker 3: So you're saying I'm doing right by feeding my children uh rare steaks, fucking egg Oh yeah right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, anything hard and meat and you know, working out the jaw. Yeah. Stone age people didn't have this problem. All the most ancient skeletons that have all their wisdom teeth and they all come in right, unlike us bastards today.
Speaker 1: Damn well, I mean, yeah, it'd be nice to have a more prominent jaw. Honestly, it's why I have to wear a beard. I got all these chins to cover up. Dude.
Speaker 3: Oh shut up, dude, My jaw has been killing my TMJ is so bad right now, my right side if I'm talking about chewing a piece of bread for the past week and a half, I don't know what the hell is up me. Talking is fine, but if I put even the slightest bit of pressure on my right side, it feels like I just got clocked in the fucking jaw. It's a pain in the ass. That rife machine. Though not trying to have a shameless plug for real rife technologies, although seriously, go check it out.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 3: I've been using that like a motherfucker this past week, and it is it's finally starting to feel better. It's like it's regenerating the muscle itself, so praise God. But uh yeah, oh yeah, wild things.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, I mean, if you could somehow get rid of that, uh, A horse is a horse, of course, of course, every time you fucking chew something, that would be great, because it sounds like you're starting like a symphony in the background, and it's just disturbing listening to you.
Speaker 3: You've heard me eat, I'm talking. Could be a candy bar, could be a sandwich doesn't matter. It's like it sounds like I'm actually chewing gravel now, it's just my jaw clicking out of its socket, you know.
Speaker 1: No, Biggie Yeah, so uh Caane. Benny said, hey all, what up? Can Benny nice again? Rose Chaos said, oll ah, my fellow crazy peeps.
Speaker 4: Rose, I sent you a message.
Speaker 3: Apparently she has done some crazy artwork with our bingo card, and Kay and Bennie I think we're also going to make something happen as well. I told them to send it to the Instagram and Rose, you said that your husband was gonna send on his Instagram. I don't know what his Instagram name is, so DM me that on the Patreon. We will. I'll make sure Jonathan keeps an eye off for it, and we will start blasting it.
Speaker 4: Kay and Benny same thing.
Speaker 3: I want to get the same bingo card, but like, let's get the artwork while. Make it trippy, make it psychedelic, make it militaristic, y'all. Do y'all with it, man, let's have fun.
Speaker 1: That would be awesome. Oh, by the way, speaking of that, we finally have a presence. Are more of a presence than the barely none that we had on social media all across social media's on TikTok, on x on Instagram, and I think we're working on Facebook and YouTube at the moment, but for sure those three right now, Luisa has taken the troll as far as all of the social media, you know, editing and stuff like that. So now we finally are trying to get a little bit more exposed here and throw out a little bit more, you know, like some clips and being able to answer some people. Anybody that wants to ask questions. Can't guarantee that it's going to be answered within a week, but within a week and a half maybe.
Speaker 3: Also, we have a couple of people that have logged in and made accounts on that ceocsilver dot com. Y'all go check it out. Hayden, our homeboy. Hayden is our first member of all of that shit, So got to give him the shout out.
Speaker 4: Hayden, love you to death.
Speaker 3: Y'all go check it out if you want to get involved in that silver and gold bullion shenanigans. I'm telling you all, it's actually it's pretty sick. I don't know if the camera's going to do it justice, but this JFK coin is actually pretty fucking dope.
Speaker 1: Safer than the stock market, safer than the crypto market, that's for sure. It holds its value over time, and that's why we decided to get into that and reach out to certain people. Certain people were reaching out to us, and so now we're we're teaming with a great company that they really know their shit. Whenever it comes to gold and silver, they're gonna hook you up. You just got to give them a call. We have a website ceocsilver dot com. Check it out, send the show notes. But but anyway, uh, the spirit animals said, you and me baby were nothing but mammals. Oh I see what's going on? You and me baby, we ain't nothing but mammals. So let's do it like they do on the Discover every channel.
Speaker 3: Yo, hold the phone. I just checked the chat as well, Rose Chaos. That would be the art of the bingo card. Holy shit, that's gorgeous.
Speaker 1: Look at this that is still loading. Oh shit, let's go. Let's give a little ser ski on that. I'm gonna deal it up and uh, here we go. This thing is badass.
Speaker 4: Look at this all right?
Speaker 1: So you know what, why don't we just go back over the Bengo card for anybody that is just now listening to the Bengo card action for the first time. So with in the upper left we have UAP slash UFO are confirmed as real. I like that one. Then there's the US will avoid involvement in foreign wars. Indeed, I don't know if you've heard about Trump sending our people out to Gaza.
Speaker 8: A.
Speaker 1: That's a new thing as of today.
Speaker 3: We will see how it goes. Man, this Bingo car was maybe with a lot of things. One of them said we're gonna avoid war. One of them said we're gonna get involved in war. Like I mean, we're all over the place on this card.
Speaker 1: Another one is the third assassination attempt on Trump. Another one would be the foreign state attack on US soil. Hopefully that's like the scariest one. I think, Oh, well, look at this. We have a foreign state attack on US soil and then a terrorist attack on US soil.
Speaker 3: Will there's a difference, right, foreign state some of the bitch that acts. I knew it was gonna fall this episode. That thing was already shaky when I put it up. So the foreign state would be like an actual sovereign state having boots on the ground attack or even like a cyber attack, something where it's like a country, did this right? Terrorist that could be homegrown, that could be Al Qaeda, could be space ISIS. We don't know.
Speaker 1: So it's either like ISIS or like Germany for example. That would be the difference between terrorists and foreign state.
Speaker 3: I'll put it like this. There's a difference between Hamas and Iran. Okay with me? So if I'm Hammas attacked America, that would be a terrorist attack.
Speaker 4: Iran attacking America. Yo, that's the other one. So we got slots for both.
Speaker 1: I love it. The next one we have the government mandates resource rationing. That's unfortunate. If that were to happen, we.
Speaker 3: Would only be allowed to get so many gallons of gas this week as mandated by Uncle Sam, or so much water can only be used by your household. It could be so many things.
Speaker 1: Please, Uncle Sam, Can I have another loaf of bread?
Speaker 9: Sir?
Speaker 3: God? People forget that that was what Ukraine was in the early nineties. Like legit, you'd wait in the line all day for a half loaf of fucking rotten bread.
Speaker 1: The next one is government mandates due to a new pandemic. Indeed, then we have the Pope dies. Interesting, we were just talking about the Pope with Teresa and New York Patriot earlier.
Speaker 3: Indeed, that episode drops tomorrow or no Wednesday, Wednesday?
Speaker 1: Wait, tomorrow's Wednesday, so that one will drop Thursday.
Speaker 4: Okay, good shit?
Speaker 1: Uh so, yeah, we get the Pope dies? Did he dies? Which is an interesting one. Trump actually does get assassinated? Is on here? Not just an attempt? But he does knock on? Would that doesn't happen?
Speaker 3: Not going?
Speaker 1: Would? All these don't happen, except for the ditty part. He can he can go. The next one is the evolution or the de evolution of the irs, and then it has a.
Speaker 4: More powerful does it get less powerful?
Speaker 1: We shall see you see the little picture. It's like a little man saying holding up a sign saying fucking them hose Hell yeah, I love it. The next one is more global end quotes, natural disasters than ever.
Speaker 3: M hurricanes, earthquakes, tidal ways, all this shit right, more in twenty twenty five than ever before, allegedly.
Speaker 1: Then, of course you have the the free spot, and after that you have Neurolink gets installed in at least a thousand people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this would be.
Speaker 3: It's on at least one k people. We shall see. Musk is doing mush shit right now.
Speaker 1: Speaking of Elon, you have Elon buying TikTok as a possibility.
Speaker 4: We'll see what happens now.
Speaker 3: I will say this that space doesn't count if like Zuckerberg buys it or something like that.
Speaker 8: Right this.
Speaker 1: Elon right right? So, uh luke, what's your hand up?
Speaker 6: Sir?
Speaker 4: What up?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 10: Sadly, there was one I thought of after the uh bing out card was already put in.
Speaker 1: Damn, what's that?
Speaker 10: A new Nuremberg type trial to uh convict people for the crimes of the COVID scheme.
Speaker 1: Oh, that would be sick. We shall see, although Putin is calling for Fauci's ass.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll see if that actually materializes. God, I hope it does. It's not going I really hope it does.
Speaker 1: It's definitely not going to, but it would be awesome.
Speaker 4: We can hope.
Speaker 1: One can only hope.
Speaker 6: Samuel, it's funny he brought up COVID. That just made me think. So I watched a video yesterday and I kind of showed my buddy. Yet today there's this guy he actually looked it up. If you go to I want to say, the CDC, they say that the mask is an experimental It is an experimental thing. It won't actually stop the transmission. And the fact that they mandated anybody to wear it and everything like they say, you wouldn't lose your job, but there's been people who lost their jobs because they wouldn't get the shot, They wouldn't get any of that which are all experimental. Yeah, that's actually a war crime. Due to the Geneva covinsion, you cannot force somebody against so will to take it experimental medicool procedure or anything of the like.
Speaker 1: Well, and that's why they used the terminology that they did. Mandate made it made the normies think that it was damn near a law. Meanwhile, everybody that actually looked into what all encompasses what a mandate is, you would you would find out that literally it was it was nothing. It was just basically a hard suggestion. And so that's really what we were seeing. By the way, we went to PetSmart earlier today because I just got new puppy a couple days ago, and we went over there trying to get like dog tags and callers and shit like that, somebody working there wearing a mask. I'm just like, dude, what the fuck is going on? Like what are you doing? Like what are you scared of? Like free yourself store?
Speaker 4: The other day I went to the Nike store.
Speaker 3: Shocker, I know, but somebody was wearing a mask in there that worked for Nike, and I'm just like, yeah, I'll bet you are. Although to that point Samuel about how the uh it's against the Geneva Convention. Yeah, the same thing with our people, with the nk Ultra. The forced medical experimentation upon those that didn't have any say so on whether this was gonna be done to them or not, completely against the Geneva Convention.
Speaker 6: But I mean, you know, the experiments also against the Geneva Convention very much so, which not gonna lie.
Speaker 8: That.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 6: The more I gave deep into that, the more it uh boils my blood. How America is supposed to take care of our own people. We ain't supposed to subject them to they We're not supposed to do that to our own people. I mean, yeah, plantic, we're not. We're supposed to do it to anybody. But if we're gonna have to a human experiment. Let's do it to the pedophile and communists are not people.
Speaker 3: I still I am a fan of gladiator combat, but apparently I'm just some sort of a heartless wretch for this thought.
Speaker 4: Whatever.
Speaker 12: No, let them fight, do it hand to hand, let them fight to the death, and if they win twenty five fights, cool, Now they get upgraded to a dagger adult dagger, but dagger.
Speaker 6: Nonetheless, Fuck a rock, savager rock.
Speaker 1: The next one we have. The next one we have on the list is World War three starts facts, big facts. Next one you have is George Soros dying.
Speaker 3: We can only hope.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's about time his old crusty ass just takes the old long nap forever, you know, Like.
Speaker 4: How is he still alive?
Speaker 3: The motherfucker has got to be like, I mean, beyond past, Like his heart's got to be like crying for release. At this point, when.
Speaker 1: You get up to that age and you got god level money, like what keeps you going with with the just instruction of all these other countries in the in the financial systems, and we're weaving your way in throughout government? Like why keep going that that far? Like at a certain point, you just got to say, you know what I did. What I did, It's time for me to sit on my porch, have me and Arnold Palmer pet my dog a little bit and stare off into the sunset until it's game over. Like, just just take a chill pill. Why you gotta go pedal in the metal until it's until lights are out?
Speaker 3: I don't get that, yo. Do you think the have an Israeli flag on his coffin or a Nazi flag on his coffin? I'm just asking both for the audience both, Oh what last fuck you? To everybody?
Speaker 4: I like it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then it will be like a psalm's nine to eleven or what was it eleven nineteen or some shit the.
Speaker 3: Fire they're talking.
Speaker 4: About the permoment quote, Hell yeah.
Speaker 1: That would be funny.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: Next you have Epstein and Diddy list does not get released. That's probably mostly.
Speaker 4: Stays under wraps for another year. I could believe it. I could believe it.
Speaker 1: Next one you have is Israel falls. I think that that is probably the least likely out of all of these to happen, especially, like I said, Trump announcing that he's sending US military out to the Gaza Strip basically going to occupy over there, and he's asking all Palestinian people, like not just Hamas, all Palestinian people to leave the Gaza Strip.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I heard him talking about it today when he signed that executive order. He was talking about like, I don't know why you'd want to stay there. It's a giant pile of rubble. And they're like, well, why they won't to leave? It's their land, they live there. He's like, how can you live in a pile of rubble? Like they probably should move to like Egypt, or to Jordan or to one of these other places.
Speaker 4: Are you talking about forcing them there?
Speaker 3: And he's like no, but I feel like if you give them land with decent infrastructure, they would want to live there, as opposed to living in the prison state that Gaza was beforehand.
Speaker 4: But like, ah, I mean.
Speaker 1: Let's be real. Do you really think that Israel is really gonna let Palestine move in on the Gaza Strip once it's renewed and turned into a complete smart city. It's right there off the coast. It's gonna be too expensive for anybody to live there.
Speaker 4: No, not now, dude, especially so Hamas and all their shit, like they killed ten thousand fighters in this whole ordeal.
Speaker 3: Their ranks just swelled to fifteen thousand to the positive, because that's what happens when you piss.
Speaker 4: Off a terrorist regime.
Speaker 3: Every brother or cousin or uncle that wasn't associated with it now fucking is. So Hamas is even more well manned than ever before. Not as well armed or funded, of course, but like, yeah, they still got the fighters and they're really fucking pissed off.
Speaker 4: You just bomb their strip. But we'll see how it goes.
Speaker 3: American forces are allegedly inbound for peacekeeping operations. Who knows, maybe they'll get some combat out of it. Maybe they'll get to pop some heads. I mean, one can only hope.
Speaker 1: I you know, I can't look at that situation and like I can't. I can't look at it and say one way or another because I know that you know, Hamas is that's net Yahoo's baby, bro, like he created that. And how fortunate is it that that whole place gets wiped out? What probably the most expensive you know, territory that there is in that part of the land, right like right there off the coast, you have all the shipping and receiving also right there. It is the best to bring in, you know, like people from out of town and people that want to come visit, and like that's the it's probably the most expensive piece of land that Israel slash Palestine has to offer.
Speaker 4: So, I mean, it's not even their biggest port.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 3: It is a port, don't get me wrong, but it's not like their most profitable.
Speaker 4: It's not the biggest of the nation.
Speaker 3: It's just the one that's the most heavily criticized because of the long standing view between the sides. And yes, Net and Yahoo allowed Hamas to get to the level it did, and yes, he used them as the boogeyman so he could justify certain actions. But Hamas wasn't started like actually buy Net and Yahoo. He knew what was happening and let it go on. But I mean, if we're gonna get really technical, Syria and Iran and Lebanon all have a hand in the foundation of a mos I mean, it's if we're gonna get that way, gets really dirty and really murky. As to pointing the finger as to who's the guilty party, It's like, y'all understand there ain't no innocent parties.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, Yeah, there's definitely not so Israel falls. Next one would be Russia slash Ukraine war ends because of Trump. That seems to be on the precipice.
Speaker 3: It could happen. It really could. I don't know, not saying that I'm making a claim one way or another, but it was a it's decent enough odds of it to where it made it to the Bengo card.
Speaker 1: Next one we have is the American grid. The American grid goes down for at least two weeks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, give or take two week time where we just lose power in a full nationwide brown out. Look, who fucking knows?
Speaker 1: Man terrible?
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 1: The next one, sleepy Joe dies.
Speaker 4: We can only fucking hope.
Speaker 1: I mean, I honestly I want that for him. I want him to just fade off into the nothingness, have have his ancestors meet him, you know, on the other side. I want him to be able to look, you know, to his dad and his grandpa and just staring off and being like and his son and his wife right like. I want them to just them and just be like, look here you are, Joe, It's okay. Just rest You're good now. You don't have to worry about dementia anymore. You don't have to worry about falling upstairs anymore. You can have all the ice cream you want here. Joe, come here, Joe, come on, Joe, we got ice cream.
Speaker 4: How many kids here? Yeah, totally.
Speaker 3: He'll meet his son who his other son banged his widow once he died and all of that. He'll have to get there and be like, look ah, you know, Hunter, Eh, what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll see how that goes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, instead of seventy two virgins, he just gets like seventy two children to sniff all day only sniff. Obviously, that's all free smells. That's like going into Jimmy John's free smells.
Speaker 3: It's like a scratch and sniff, but a daycare. I immediately regretted saying that out loud.
Speaker 1: Anyway, moving on, the next one says I r s gets abolished altogether. Please let this happen. We pray this happens.
Speaker 3: When you speak this into existence, everybody, let's let's unanimously, as Jonathan says, let the one, the all of us, that is the one, Let's all come together and unanimously fucking o kumbaya over the fucking abolition of the irs.
Speaker 1: Can we agree, l oheim, here are cries abolish the I r s. Was that you speaking in tongues?
Speaker 3: Jacob?
Speaker 1: The next one, uh, the first successful chimera created.
Speaker 3: Which Japan is making some very interesting moves in that direction currently that space might get filled sooner rather than later.
Speaker 1: Honestly, possibly go ahead, spirit animal.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So the kimera thing, it's been brought up by It was brought up by Alex Jones, like over twenty years ago. Also the kimera alchemically, Uh, it symbolizes things that are unnatural and UH that if you think about it, Kimera has been a part of the human UH experience since the beginning with If you go back to Medusa, technically, uh, she is a gorgan, but they are. In Greek mythology, there's an actual camera that asked questions at more of a riddle, what's up in the at the star day? What has four legs? In mid day has two legs and at three and at the end of the day it has three legs. That would be the heat that would be mankind. But then you have also in Egyptian mythology you have the budman and the uh, the human and one human hybrids, which it doesn't surprise me that the Japanese are doing it. I just wish that they wouldn't they They're kind of going down doctor Evil type pass.
Speaker 1: I mean, Birdman was deadling Little Wayne back in the day. So hopefully not that heard the joke from me.
Speaker 3: Damn it.
Speaker 4: I was about to say I am the Birdman. Fuck you dude.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And finally the last one is the underground tunnels across the United States confirmed.
Speaker 3: We shall see, we shall see. Excellent artwork, Rose Chaos, thank you for sharing it. And uh yeah, we need to blast that all over the socials, all over the places.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, yes, definitely. Uh so let's get back over the chat. We got to be alive, says Barley. Or barely one month into twenty twenty five, and so much wild shit has happened. We're in for a wild ride this year. Dude. It's time slowing down? Or is a lot of shit happening like in a compressed amount of time?
Speaker 3: I know that, Like all right, all of us can recognize that as kids, the days went on for forever, and as we've gotten older, time has just steadily sped up, right, and I remember asking my parents about this. I was like, Yo, it seems like the more kids I have, the more time speeds up, and hour is actually more like twenty minutes these days, and like that's just the way it is. Does that just keep going to my parents both like, oh, it only speeds up the older you get.
Speaker 4: Okay, all jokes aside.
Speaker 3: We have legitimately lived through like thirty fucking end of the world.
Speaker 4: Since the New Millennia.
Speaker 3: Honestly, y two k to now, we've lived through thirty apocalypses. Yo. The past month, just January as a whole, in the first week of February has been a motherfucker.
Speaker 4: It's like time is actually speeding up, like.
Speaker 1: Un ironically, you know, just out of curiosity. All of the good cult members that are here and all of the ones that don't have kids. Do you feel like time is still speeding up? Or is that like a parent thing? Good question, because I've been a parent since I was twenty one, so okay, it feels like it. You know, it's crazy shit anyway, So it's a.
Speaker 3: Kid at twenty and it's never slowed down since. And I'm with you, Jonathan, maybe it's just my perspective because of my life choices. But like, dude, even third party outside looking in, I think we can all agree that, Like, by the time you even let your brain get wrapped around whatever just happened, five other things have just happened. And at this point it's like everybody's throwing their hands up and saying fuck it, Like let's just brace for impact. You know.
Speaker 1: Day Walker said hello everyone. Spirit Animal said hello, from the dark side, I killed all the jedies. Of course you did. Spirit Animal. By the way, if anybody's a chimera in this chat, it would be the Spirit animal.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, you're welcome. He is our resident spirit animal, platypus human, man bear pig hybrid. He's just all over the place and nowhere at the same time. He's he's almost a legend at this point.
Speaker 1: How can you even say man bear pig in a correct tone?
Speaker 3: Sir, man bear peg. Excuse me, excuse me?
Speaker 1: There it is Rose Chaos said, I love tequila. I do too, It's my favorite alcohol.
Speaker 3: Back when I was a drinker, me and silver tequila would get down and dirty. I can't do gold, that would give me heartburn like a motherfucker. But me and me in a good bottle of patron or some Jose Quervo would be a holest situation.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that Quervo. Cuervo's the shit.
Speaker 14: Quevo.
Speaker 1: Remember that commercial?
Speaker 3: And also, oh yeah, and also fuck Vodequila and the motherfucker who designed it for a company. And as a product, that's that is literally satan in a bottle. I'll stand by that.
Speaker 8: To the day.
Speaker 1: I don't mean that's basically long island iced tea.
Speaker 3: I don't know what it is. It's a bottle of clear liquor that's got a skull with a sideway sombrero on it, and allegedly that led to me getting smuggled into and out of Tijuana in twenty eleven. I don't know. I don't remember any of it, but apparently I had a really fucking good time. We'll see.
Speaker 1: I prefer the Devil's lettuce over all of it anyway. Person.
Speaker 3: Huh, no doubt, no doubt.
Speaker 1: Um The tyler said, whoo what up? Called yea yee yea yey fuck yeah, uh, Dirty Sanchez said, three kids, all natural delivery. My daughter was a ten pound linebacker and broke my pelvic bone.
Speaker 4: Dirty Sanchez, you are a beast.
Speaker 3: Yes, indeed, I was nine pounds and I broke my mom's tailbone on the way out too, and they had use for SIPs and shits. So, yo, you are an absolute stud.
Speaker 1: If you break the tailbone, does that mean you're a butt baby?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I know, it's just that one of those bones that can never be fixed, so you just always have issues with it for the rest of your life, which is great.
Speaker 1: Allegedly, I used to always tell my brother that he was a poop baby. He was pooped out.
Speaker 3: Mom. Shit you out man?
Speaker 4: Wait what you.
Speaker 1: Came out the other hole? Dirty Sanchez said. My TMJ on the left side is killing me. My temple is swollen. It's so bad.
Speaker 3: I'm at the point now where it's just now starting to give me issues for extended periods of time.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Marine Corps.
Speaker 3: Assholes.
Speaker 1: Zombie said. Sugar and flower has impacted the jaw shape. There's a really fascinating book about the history of jaw structure and how modern sugar in quotations, uh and flower changed How everyone's jaw, How everyone's jaw has changed along with the increase in diseases and deaths.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that they made food softer for everybody, which make us weaker as people.
Speaker 4: We need to have some hardness, We need to have some grit.
Speaker 1: Look, I mean, you don't really need a super hard jaw to be eating insects like they want us to. So maybe that was the plan all along.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, give it time.
Speaker 3: They're gonna have us eating mosquito patties like they do in that Driving Africa.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Rose said, oh wait, I can send it on here in the chat. Oh that was talking about the Bingo card.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, sorry, I jumped ahead on that one.
Speaker 3: But when I saw it pop up on the chat as a new one, I was like, oh no, we simply must talk about it anyway.
Speaker 1: Samuel said, you bought a new bong. How many bongs are you up too? Sam?
Speaker 3: How many are broke?
Speaker 6: If we're gonna if we're gonna count how many I bought over the years, I would have around twenty. If we're gonna count, how many I actually have? Maybe three?
Speaker 4: You've broken a lot of them, might take it.
Speaker 6: I did not break all of them. It was I have some cousin. I had a cousin that dropped one. I dropped one, and then crazy bitches like to throw shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, at least they don't try to stab you with it after they break it. I would say steer clear Puerto Rican women. But I mean, I don't know that you're even their flavor.
Speaker 6: I've been she's a I've had one who tried to stab me because I cheated on her and her dream.
Speaker 4: So she was Puerto Rican or Native American?
Speaker 6: She was, well, she was Latino, but she had some of the Hispi. She had the Native on her mama's side, but she was mostly Hispanic. Fucking crazy.
Speaker 4: Don't get in fights in the kitchen, bro, That's just that's a standard rule.
Speaker 1: But anyway, Dougie, cream corn, blunk blunkin cream, Douggie, your.
Speaker 3: Names just keep getting better and better as the weeks go on. Why a cream corn blunken would.
Speaker 4: Have to be extra nasty and extra soft, you know.
Speaker 3: What I mean?
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, it's probably maybe it'll digest a little bit better if it's creamed like that, you.
Speaker 3: Know, maybe easier to achieve the blumpkin. I don't know it on I.
Speaker 1: Mean a blunkin. You know that's it doesn't necessarily you know, uh, insinuate a curtain a certain like viscosity.
Speaker 4: No, but I.
Speaker 3: Assume a cream corn blumpkin will be easier than a backed up, constipated blumpkin.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just feel like there'd be more attention and strain on one versus the other. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Then again, add the strain on top of a blunkin. I don't know what kind of sensation that would bring.
Speaker 3: Okay, moving off of the shit topics.
Speaker 1: We're children. But anyway, Dougie said, the Biden administration already did its terrorist attacks on the US the last four years. You can cross that off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: But again, this is starting as a February first of twenty twenty five. We have to go ahead and write off all of January because we didn't finish the card during that time. So the card officially goes into effect as of February first.
Speaker 4: So we shall see what happens. We shall see.
Speaker 1: Honey Badger not giving a shit? What's up, dude?
Speaker 15: What's good y'all? A back on the blunkins.
Speaker 16: I had a question about lack post and tolerant blunkins because I'm like, I, could you know, eat a bunch of ice cream?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, there's there's not gonna be too much, not gonna be too much constraint for that one. I don't think it usually just flows right out. If you got the lactose problems right.
Speaker 15: Hey, man, they'd be blocked up sometimes. Brother, it's it sucks.
Speaker 1: That's why I take magnesium. Magnesium is a lifesaver.
Speaker 15: I'm fighting some ship right now. Man. My dog had to come in the.
Speaker 16: Bathroom and and give me some some words of encouragement.
Speaker 4: Man, check on you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know it's bad. Whenever you got to say a prayer, Whenever you're sitting on the old porcelain throne.
Speaker 15: Dude, Mutt nickd with want sock of one yo.
Speaker 4: I feel that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the type where you sure you gotta take a shower afterwards, wiping like you jo.
Speaker 4: You just got to give yourself a whole cleanse when you get up.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you gotta. Sometimes you gotta take the pants off.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: It's a whole, it's a whole. You know, it's another thing going on there.
Speaker 16: You got to pray to God that you ain't gonna eat the ship that you ate got your disposition.
Speaker 3: Fucking I saw a meme. It was like somebody it was like, uh, you saw the trail, the shoes, the socks, the pants, the shirt on the way to the bathroom. Was like, bro, what the fuck? And it was like, Yo, you leave that man alone. He was fighting for his fucking life right there. You have no idea what he was going through. It's like, Yo, been there, my boy, been there?
Speaker 16: Yeah, Jacob, you know, manag fucking running the PFT, got cleinch your butt cheeks and shit.
Speaker 4: Dude, I was lucky.
Speaker 3: I've never ran a CFT or PFT while I had the bubble guts. I was very, very lucky in that regard. But I know many a good man that has fallen victim to that, and some of them to just straight up shit themselves on the course because oh it show's dedication. It's like, Bro, you a twenty two year old man to just shit yourself in front of all your coworkers and homies to try to prove a point. Fuck you, you're so stupid. Oh hey, I A hump is different, though I absolutely did go behind the tree line and drop a deuce on a hump before, but I mean it'd be like that.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Sam, I'm sure you got some gold to add to this has to right.
Speaker 17: Uh yeah, don't go drinking and eating a fuck about eighty dollars worth of taco bell between you and your buddy and uh down about a bottle of a.
Speaker 6: Liquor and you get surprised with the morning pet a pft. Yeah, it's not gonna go well me, you don't wish he died.
Speaker 3: The worst ever did to myself anyway was the Uh So, I was a part of a motorcycle club in Virginia. While I was there right station in DC, I lived in Virginia, and uh we had a patch in party. Members from the mother chapter came up there from Tennessee. They rode up to us, and we patched in, and we fucking partied our ass off.
Speaker 4: We literally stopped.
Speaker 3: Drinking at like zero four thirty to be at work for zero five. Right, No idea how he made it to work in one piece. We all rode in it like I'm talking swerve in sideways. But whatever we get you know, guns get wild, and we get there and our sergeants like, hey, by the way, we're going on a fucking twenty five k hike right now, Greg.
Speaker 4: Your shit and we're just like, uh, all right, so and by hike.
Speaker 3: What he meant was going up and down the fucking parking garage twelve times because he felt like it. Apparently it's had nothing to do with us. He was pissed off at some other dudes. We just were collateral damage on that man. Made it through, made it through because Mommy raised no bitch, but I will say, like you just had that rotten egg sweat coming off of you because you were just detoxing and everything, and it was, oh God, I thought I was going to die. Made it through when we got back and took our little pet showers and shit, you know, I just locked the door and just like sequestered myself off in one of my homeboys rooms, Like, Yo, where's Mook.
Speaker 4: He's at dental. He's ad fucking dental le malone, like straight.
Speaker 1: Up, Tony said.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: Talking about the book thanks to Paul Elrick or Erlick Erlick about the Jaws used to be so much bigger. Okay, check that one out. It is called the Story of a Hidden Epidemic by Sondra Khan and Paul Erlik. What an unfortunate last name, Nick is down here speaking. It says us buying us taught us by Saunas Bueno. Why no spirit animals said they armed the Irs. They did, where they were in the process of doing it, and now they're getting rid of it.
Speaker 4: I'm so happy about that.
Speaker 3: You remember, they armed like thirteen thousand new members of the IRS and was sending them through like QRF training and training with.
Speaker 4: Small arms, and they were giving them plate carriers and shit.
Speaker 3: And was like, I'm sorry, when did the IRS need an entire armed division? And now they're talking about abolishing it all together. I think this is good and proper.
Speaker 1: Honestly, Oh my god. Amanda posted up a meme and it's the eye of Horace and then the eye of Soros, and they look very similar due to the the bags underneath Soros's eyes just from him being sodamn old. Oh confirmed, obviously confirmed. I wonder how many black eyes he's gotten, you know, like the the black eyes from the the old butt punching.
Speaker 3: Oh about panda eyes. You know, I feel like he didn't never get black eyes himself. I feel like he gave a bunch of them. But honestly, it's like at that point, you know, he, yeah, Age is a cruel bitch.
Speaker 1: Spirit animal posted don't punish your child by taking their online games away, log onto their games and get them banned.
Speaker 3: Or third party log on as another party and absolutely murk them in every one of the games they love. Is that like it?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Indeed, Uh, the ATF is like a box of chocolates. They'll kill your dog.
Speaker 3: Ah, very true. You're talking about that earlier today too. It's like, look, the ATF is not going to guaranteed kill your dog, right that being said, dot dot dot. It's happened so many times that I think it's honestly like it's easier to just assume that they will, Like you have a not even a fifty to fifty shot of them shooting your dog, for the fuck, but it's more like an eighty five percent chance at this point, So like just assume.
Speaker 1: You know, it almost seems to be protocol at that point.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's like systemic to the organization, and it's not supposed to be, but it's like one of those unspoken rules that they abide by. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Luke said, Uh, we also have to admit that most places in the Middle East turn into a pile of rubble in general.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have hope for Katar.
Speaker 3: I have hope for the Saudi's, you know, I have hope for these places that they stay good and stay nice and all of that. But like, there are only one regime change away from becoming just absolute piles of rubble with extremism made. It's literally one generational way.
Speaker 10: But I mean, we'll see what happens everywhere else.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll see.
Speaker 3: And that's if the people will leave Gaza. You know, these are people that believe that this is their their land by God, and Israel feels the same way.
Speaker 4: And I mean, so it's very possible.
Speaker 3: And I mean we've heard the old adage that like they will burn the world to the ground just to allow themselves to be considered king of the ashes, right they said that in Game of Thrones, But like, yo, real shit, they would do that. Net and Yaho would bomb the fuck out of Israel just to say that he's the leader over the pile of rubble.
Speaker 4: Like that's that. I don't think that's a crazy thing to say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, next one, we have the White Boy Wizard said, what up, fam, what up?
Speaker 3: What up?
Speaker 1: The spirit animals said, let's give Biden shrooms and DMT and LSD Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: You're trying to send him into a heart attack. Okay, I like gre your heads. That saving.
Speaker 1: I mean some people do get lost in there, Oh you do, dude, He ever got lost in a k hole, he would never come out.
Speaker 4: Like, let's be real, he's past that point here.
Speaker 1: I mean, he probably gets lost in his own bedroom.
Speaker 4: Facts.
Speaker 6: I'm not trying to give him a heart attack. I'm just trying to take him to the spell Old and let the Demi Goulians eat him. Okay, yeah, oh goodness.
Speaker 1: I feel that the d Roastqueos said irs is going to be abolished. Hopefully.
Speaker 4: We pray, hope and pray.
Speaker 1: Where are we? Amanda said the tunnels need to be exposed. Yes, some people actually claim that that's already happening over in La. They hearing like weird shit underneath their feet. There's been some reports of that. Who knows.
Speaker 3: It'd be like in New York where they heard the jew making the Jews making tunnels. They just heard like weird songs and weird speeches, and.
Speaker 4: Then holy shit, there's Jews under here. It'll be like that in La too.
Speaker 3: But for those tunnels that we are talking about, we were talking about the across the continent, not just under LA under DC, under Orlando, Like, no, no, we're talking about the ones that.
Speaker 4: Neck coast to coast. It's gotta be specific here.
Speaker 1: Right right on some like Disney World to Epstein Island type shit. Yeah, that would be that would be pretty uh wild to see, Luke, what's up, Luke John?
Speaker 10: Also see all the weird messages that were like written around the storage containers and shit over there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, that's crazy, Jacob. You saw that ship where.
Speaker 10: They're like there was TRAFFICO written a bunch of times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like a bunch of help me signs and TRAFFICO talking about being like people being trafficked in the the sea cans. Crazy shit, dude, I.
Speaker 3: Didn't see it, but I mean we also know that this goes down not just from movies like Sound of Freedom, but like they absolutely use these crazy offshore shipping container companies to move cargo of all varieties from point A to point B and on a giant ship with two hundred containers on it. I mean, what are you gonna do about the one in the very dead set middle like a hundred bro.
Speaker 1: Am uh Amanda, please what's up?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 18: I figured it out.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: So the whole thing with the tunnel system and everything like that, I was thinking.
Speaker 7: You know, the one around the finger Lakes.
Speaker 3: There was a lot of stuff gone that they were saying that there's children being trafficked and trafficked underneath the tunnels and the finger Lakes.
Speaker 9: And if you guys remember the tattoo on.
Speaker 1: Hunter Biden, Yeah, yep.
Speaker 6: I was thinking that there's a reason and a connection to that, and I bet you there's some really dark shit going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Hunter Biden's tattoo on his back with the finger legs. Then you had, uh, what was it? Uh, Jim Carrey I think was in the office talking about the finger legs. Oh yeah, we're gonna take the family out to the finger Lakes. And it's like what the fuck? Man, Like, that's that's so sketchy, And it was just a canon.
Speaker 3: And Carrie kind of lost his mind for a minute there, and everybody's like, oh my god, he's so enlightened, he's so woke. He's one of us. And now all of a sudden, everybody's like, wait, no, man, he's part of the illuminati. Ah, And it's like yeah, yeah, fun times.
Speaker 1: Well that no, no, no, no, the that was after like the whole Enlightenment whatever you want to call it. That was. That was after all of the him going on to Jimmy Fallon Show and you know, showing the Illuminati with the tongue.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that was ill look at the things he's saying in the past, Like six months, dude, he's back to being one of the Hollywood elite types again.
Speaker 1: So it's like, you know, I haven't even kept up with that. Yeah, I haven't even kept up with that. That's unfortunate. If that, if if he has gone like back to those old ways.
Speaker 3: I mean he's still making movies and stuff, but I mean he's he's one of those people that feel like he's an actare now and it's like, bro, you were on Living Color, you're a comic, Like, stop taking yourself so seriously, homie.
Speaker 1: I mean he's hilarious. He's one of my favorite actors of all time, like in that way like great movies, like hilarious guy. Right, But at a certain point, yeah, I mean you're you're an actor, Like, don't don't get too caught up that, like we love you, we love your acting. There's a difference.
Speaker 3: You know, I'll say, stop taking on the dramatic roles, like the number twenty three was cool, Like let that be your one thing.
Speaker 4: Go back to doing comedy. That's what people want you for, you know, people love that.
Speaker 3: It turns farly trying to do a dramatic real movie before he died, Like, no, stop that, do funny shit. Well, people love the Eternal Sunshine movie that he did. I didn't see it. I didn't either, my point fucking point exhibit fucking a anyway.
Speaker 1: I just I can't stand like those melancholic type sad you know, like depressed kind of movies. That's just not my jam.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna watch a comedian do some sort of super serious sad role. Look at a okay, perfect example, Adam Sandler with Uncut Gems. Okay, I love that movie.
Speaker 4: It was a great movie.
Speaker 3: I don't want to see a fucking other one like that, Like go back to being the funny, weird, quirky guy that just nowhere scribes and like go back.
Speaker 4: To you know, blah blah blah blah blah, like do your Adam Sadler ship.
Speaker 1: Don't do that, Hey, happy go war two's coming out soon.
Speaker 4: Oh God, I spoke too soon. Don't do that.
Speaker 1: Fuck no, I hope.
Speaker 4: So we'll see how it goes.
Speaker 1: Spared animal.
Speaker 6: Like, I don't want to stand your hatred towards I am saying I don't either.
Speaker 1: He has hated on him since day one for some reason.
Speaker 8: I just.
Speaker 6: But if you watched eight eight Crazy Nights. I watched that as a kid, one of my favorite movies by him since I was a young But you should really watch his remake of the Longest Shot. It changed so good.
Speaker 3: I have and I liked it a lot, don't get me wrong, and I don't. I don't hate him.
Speaker 4: It's just like he doesn't have that much range to me.
Speaker 3: And if you're gonna be taken seriously quote unquote of somebody in Hollywood, you have to do more than two fucking roles. You got your crazy, quirky super I don't know what to do with It's or the guy that's creinge every time, Like, okay, it's like Ben Stiller, You've got to fucking roles that you play consistently. And it's like, after I've seen that in eighteen movies, I'm just kind of bored with it.
Speaker 4: That's just me.
Speaker 1: I get it. I get it. Here we go, where were we?
Speaker 3: So, although I'm not gonna take away from Adam Sandler's stand up comedy days back in the day, the man was a goat of comedy at one point in time. Okay, he just he got more into the movie side of things, and that's about where he lost me. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Spirit Animals said, should watch Full Metal Alchemist again. I can't get into Alchemy, dude, Like, it's just not it's an anime. I mean anime. I love Alchemy, not anime.
Speaker 6: Yeah, pull Metal Alchemist's Brotherhood. I should correct that because in the first adaptation of the series, All Their Mother, they try to transmit their mother bring her back to life through alchemy and everything, but that becomes the embidiment of the Seven Dey Sin Lost, which is a Homoculi. But that shows actually what got me to go down into the occult and everything to figure out alchemy. But but I like how they did the Philosopher's Stone and everything, but they actually did take they based off all of the Lord and everything. I actually based it off loosely, but did base everything off like the law of equivalent exchange is an actual law of alchemy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I'll give props to full metal alchemists. I'll also give props to Berserk, Dragon ball Z, One Piece, Death Note, Bleach, Castlevania. There's a couple of animes that I can fuck with and get down with, but like, I don't know, it's something that you have to like or you just don't. You know, Japanese animation is not for everybody, and I respect that, But to me personally, the quintessential, all encompassing, best anime of all time is still gonna be DBZ except for GT that was dog shit.
Speaker 6: I think you would like vinin Saga, but I have to disagree with you. I think the quintessential, oh, at least what I hold near and dear to my heart and it's what got me in anime, was actually in Uyasha.
Speaker 3: So okay, all right, I'll give respect to Anyasha as well. Okay, fair enough. And I'm not into Naruto or Narudo. I'm sorry. I tried. I fucking tried. I just I couldn't do it, and I think I blamed the fucking kids I went to high school with. Mostly they all wore that stupid fucking metal bandana, but they wore around their necks trying to look like, oh, by the way, I'm into anime. First of all, we fucking knew that, bro, you didn't have to wear a symbol. We all were very well aware that you were an anime kid. But like and like the way that they did it, and they kept trying to do anime runs through school like that was cool.
Speaker 4: Like, dude, stop it, stop it, But I digress.
Speaker 8: Weird gt never happened. But shout out to you hacka show.
Speaker 3: You hocka show is another one. I'll give respect to that one as well. Fuck yeah, Loup Voltron never saw it.
Speaker 1: These are one of the conversations that I don't even know where to say.
Speaker 15: Anything gets the best.
Speaker 3: Gunda Gundom wing Son what yes, yes, I forgot about Gundam wing Let's talk about some old school anime.
Speaker 4: Dog Tunami ship was balling back in the day.
Speaker 15: Ah god, that's my best favorite one death sife.
Speaker 3: Yeah yo, what was all when those pretty dope with his zoids swords?
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, like the White Liger or some ship.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, that was.
Speaker 3: That was the ship anyway?
Speaker 4: All right, all right, sorry sorry anime nerd him over let's get back on topic here.
Speaker 1: Y'all are all nineties. Gay, I just want to throw that out there.
Speaker 4: Whatever, dude, nowadays it's cool to be a nerd to that.
Speaker 1: Realm Sam, go ahead, speakers.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, but the gun bought up a good thought. It just bought it popped up in my head. So does that mean if too pregnant women getting a fistfight? Is that a mechazoid fight? Is that because technically the baby is inside a bigger essentially of boat. A computer controls a bone suit, that's what in meat, or it's a Mexican battle.
Speaker 3: I guess if we're gonna get technical, if the trailer park brawl does happen in two pregnant women get after it and throw hands.
Speaker 6: At that point, my sism's acting up.
Speaker 3: My bad, Oh my god, Jerry Springer has entered the chat anyway.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, jesus, let's get back one topic, going back to time, speeding up, slowing down? God is Love said, no kids, but yeah, a little faster, Tony said, I felt like twenty twenty went slower than the previously previous year, but in general time, in general time does speed up? With age?
Speaker 3: Man twenty twenty sped the fuck up for me. I know that everybody had to stay home for all of that, but if anything.
Speaker 4: I will worked more than I had ever worked before.
Speaker 3: Twenty twenty was profitable for my house because I was forced to take extra shifts left right in center. So I seemed like I was constantly doing even more shit. But I get what you're saying. For sure, the world did take a big old, a big old breath and took a break for at least a little bit. There.
Speaker 1: The names that people come up with on this show, I love it.
Speaker 4: I fucking love our cult members.
Speaker 1: Dude, somebody named I came in my panties because of what you dot dot dot said. I love you guys.
Speaker 3: Fuck all right, Well, if you came in your panties, I'm glad that we were able to help you. Jill out or jill off, excuse me, or you know whatever. Maybe your dude the wears panties not here, judge whatever.
Speaker 1: I mean, teach their own. Honey Badger said, I drink one fifty one when they sold it.
Speaker 3: Yo, little Cariboo loo Yo, little techneasy yep one bomb bitty bomb bomb fuck yeah, dude, yude, was it that ship I missed one fifty one. Fuck, I miss drinking. But it's really for the best that I don't get back into it. Honey, I leave that demon back in the bottle where I found it.
Speaker 1: Speaking of that, the spirit animal, the spirit animal says devil's lettuce Nah, family, that's the blessed herb.
Speaker 3: I mean we could be saying both at the same time, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I did say this is more of the devil than the let than the ganja mife man.
Speaker 3: Not crown apple. That's a child's liquor. Not judging you for it. It's delicious, but like it's only thirty five proof. Dog, it's you know, it's barely.
Speaker 6: More seventy proof. It's thirty five percent.
Speaker 3: It's seventy proof, thirty five horse power, seventy proof my bad, excuse me, but yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean it's it's still a distilled liquing, my gay.
Speaker 8: It is.
Speaker 4: It's more of a syrup, honestly, but it is. It is still a liquor or liqueur.
Speaker 6: It's a apple in fused whiskey. So I mean it would go great with some sweet tea.
Speaker 8: Yo.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you're enjoying that now before those tariffs come down on Canada and that that it's like doubles in price.
Speaker 4: It was already close to fucking forty bucks for that pint.
Speaker 1: They extended. They extended the terrorist conversation by the way they extended it thirty days, I believe. I mean for Canadia.
Speaker 6: Personally, I like jim Bean Red Stag, but the fucking liquor story can't get any.
Speaker 4: Oh red or was it a Kid Rock's liquor? Right, that's that Red Stag?
Speaker 6: Yeah, but it's a Jim Beam. I don't know if Kid Rock drinks it, but if he does, he has impeccable taste.
Speaker 3: If I'm not mistaken. He's the one that at least put his name on that license. It's not like his liquor. But he's the one that was promoting fuck out of it. Yeah, yeah, jim Bean Red Stag. Kid Rock was the one that was promoting it for a while.
Speaker 6: Oh, I don't know all those It gets the job done, and Sammy fucking loves it.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: The honey Badger said, I was an emergency c section. I had my umbilical cord wrapped around my neck. I tried to end it before it started. Dark Year.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry to hear that, but the lack of oxygen, it makes sense that you joined the Marines like the rest of us.
Speaker 15: I was dropped in a delivery remote room as well. My mom dropped me through.
Speaker 3: See you were already starting off a few brain cells to the nag So I feel that. Yeah, yup, yup, me too.
Speaker 1: Brother Matthew Lane said, get you some fermentation. Fermented and everything is delicious. I like it. God is love said the invisible rainbow, electrific, electrification of the world. Far more than sugar.
Speaker 3: That sounded like Pink Floyd lyrics for a second there, and then far more than sugar.
Speaker 1: I was like, wait what Yeah, I would like a little bit more divulged on that one. Luke said, not to beat the ever living fuck out of a dead horse, but would y'all be down for another flatter type episode? Not necessarily advocating for it, but I think I got some shit for you. Tony said, I want to see flatter. There's nailed down on how far away they think the moon, sun and stars are, and Luke said, I don't know if I don't know if that will ever be decided by them because of how many different core ideas they have on it. Someone from a biblical core would say in the firmament. One without a religious perspective would probably say further away, or that it's just a hologram. There's so many different ideas around it.
Speaker 3: I'm down for the record to have another flat Earth conversation, I just unless it's gonna be just a repeating of the same things that we've heard already. I mean again, look at the SpaceX shot rocket that was just launched. They had a camera facing down the whole time, and there's no break in the feed for the video, so you can actually see it launch and go up and then see the fucking you know, roundness of it and shit, and then the whole ice wall situation slash Antarctica even though they have had Antarctic uh, you know excursions that have happened, not just that one. There is multiple now that that has happened, and flat earthers are still sticking by their guns on this one. There are now multiple very wealthy people that are self funding, like please, I will pay for you to go to Antarctica and explore yourself, and like Flatter's like, hey, ah, I don't know, maybe not, And it's like no, no, no, please, here's the money, here's.
Speaker 4: The ship, please take off and let me know what you find.
Speaker 3: WHOA, I don't know.
Speaker 4: So like I'm down down, I.
Speaker 1: Will say that Tamra the flat Earth that we just recently had on, what a lovely person she was.
Speaker 4: Oh, an absolute treasure.
Speaker 3: Let me let me clarify.
Speaker 10: It's not advocating that flat earth is the answer. It's more advocating that I guess what they tell us in general about everything may not be true. And by the way, every single time I heard her read off a poem, literally in my head, I was just like, bars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I thought the same thing. I was like, damn, where she got this shit? What the hell?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: I thought she was wearing the lies. Yeah, we could, we could talk about the lies that they have you know, spewed and that we have found to be false. I'm down with that for sure.
Speaker 10: Well, here's the big part of it's going to be going a little bit deeper into the theory of relativity.
Speaker 1: Well, and yes, that's and that's the thing is that you know the government, you know, they they have already kind of declassified a lot of shit, And one of the things that they declassified was all the way back from was it the sixties or the seventies or something like that, basically admitting that for sure, we live in a hologram. Nobody wants to bu nobody wants to buy that, nobody wants to believe that. We all want to think that this is all just material reality. And yes, according to us, it is material, like we are physical beings living in a physical world. But that's just our perception and our limitations at that point. But really, dude, I think that there is an abundance of evidence that points to us living in some kind of matrix. Bro, Like, this shit is not what we think it is, Like, it's all one giant fucking head trip.
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, But then on that one, it's about how convoluted do you really want to get?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 3: I mean, the matrix is just a series of ones and zeros, And I don't mean that like the movie. I mean that is all existence is basically can be broken down into binary code, okay, lessons and knows, ones and zeros anyway you want to slice it. The mathematical probabilities of everything in existence can be confirmed through nature. Therefore, the matrix theory and or intelligent design can be confirmed so many times over, I personally think that that kind of leads credence to intelligent design, not matrix. But I also respectfully understand why some I would take the other route on that.
Speaker 4: Let me how deep do you want to go on it?
Speaker 1: Well, let me pick your brain. I'm not trying to convince anybody of this because, to be honest, I'm convinced that the world, that this reality is somewhat of a matrix and it's not fun here. I don't like thinking about this shit all the time. It's just that I saw it and I can't go back from seeing it. Thank you d MT. But that being said, like have you whenever? I mean, I know, Jacob, you're not a dreamer, but you have dreamed before?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 1: Like that? That has you have experienced another something outside of this physical reality? Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I mean?
Speaker 1: Are who is the creator of that? Who created that?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: How perfect was that world? And how and who created it? And if it was you, how did you create that?
Speaker 4: Uh? So, are we speaking on my own perspective?
Speaker 1: Are we thinking about a dream? Are we thinking about like a divine creator? Or are you Are you looking at it as more of like a matrix if you're only judging a dream.
Speaker 3: Okay, But then again, how kambalu do you want to get Because although it might have been my brain that created it, the divine crea created my brain in order to have that dream in the first place.
Speaker 4: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's like, how how deep into that philosophical thought do you really want to delve in? Because if you want to get really really really existentially trippy on it, it all comes from the creator.
Speaker 4: And very little of it comes from us.
Speaker 3: And or when you have a dream where it's something that you experienced a month ago and you're like reliving something in a dream that's an experience that you lived, your brain is replaying it. So it's something that you created, but your brain is subconsciously playing it back.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's it's all very philosophical and like unanswerable questions.
Speaker 1: Bro Let me tell you like some of the like trippiest shit, Like I was. There was a guy that we had on Meta Come on a couple of days ago, and his name is Optimistic Banks, and he's like this wrapper out in La We actually had to postpone the conversation because his house was like really close to all the fires that were going on out there. But we we just got him on like for the first time, and dude, he said something that like shook my entire brain. And he said, you know a lot of people, they'll they'll go to sleep at night and they'll have a dream and in that dream, you know, they'll wake up and they're they're wanting to understand the symbolism of it. So they're trying to understand like the dream interpreters, you know, like go to a dream interpreter or you can you know, find it online, Well what does this symbolically mean? YadA YadA, right, and and we've all done that. Like if you had like a weird dream and you're like, what the fuck does that even mean? You look it up, or you ask somebody whatever, you have conversations about it. He goes, here's something that maybe would be interesting to try. He goes, what about is something happens to you in this reality and you go into a dream interpreter or you ask a dream interpreter, go somewhere online and you ask that dream and interpreter to interpret that thing that happened in reality to see what it symbolically means.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 1: I heard that, And so there was something really really crazy that happened the other day. I don't even want to get into it. I hate even talking about it, but I was like, what the hell does this even mean? Like cause I'm always thinking and spiritually like that's just the way my mind works. And I looked up the dream interpretation of what happened in physical reality. Mind exploded. It was spot on, like exactly what has been going through my mind? Like what the fuck? Like, how is this manifesting into my reality? If this thing isn't if we're not living in a matrix, or if we're not living in some kind of offshoot of a dream or something like that, Like, how are you able to have a dream interpretation of something that happens in this reality? And they're able to break it down exactly what is going through your mind which caused that to manifest itself? If that's the way that it goes?
Speaker 3: No, No, I hear that one hundred percent, dude, And I mean there are stories Native Americans were taught to listen to their dreams because it was a message from the other side, or from the ancestors or from the Creator that they need to take in and seriously try to apply to their life. Biblically speaking, there was prophetic messages that were given in But then how also do you equate that to a dream that you have a tweety bird ass fucking Sylvester Kat Like, it's there's probably the I.
Speaker 1: Mean, there's probably symbolism there, but basically my point was is that, I mean, there probably is, but basically my point was, how crazy is it that you could possibly take something that happens to you in real physical life, like you're right now life, not in dream world, and then you try and figure out what the meaning is through it through a dream interpretation. It's like, dude, that is fucking nuts. I like, anytime something crazy happens to any one of y'all, like something extra, out of the ordinary, like something that you don't get to experience, I promise you go into a dream interpreter and ask it what it means symbolically, and I promise you your fucking mind will explode, like it is next level crazy shit. I'm just excited to tell people about that because I never heard of it.
Speaker 10: Before, so I'm another one, just like Jacob that doesn't dream often. I dream literally maybe once over the past year, honestly, maybe twice. There's only ever been one dream that I've looked up the interpretation of, and it was kind of fucking crazy whenever I did. I think they might not always have a meeting though, because I remember I did have a dream one time that I was in my house and Charizard and fucking Dragon Night were outside not letting me leave my house. So I don't know what the fuck that meant. But I had a dream about a ar fish that was in this like lit up illustrious cave. It was in the water inside of this cave, and it was chasing this like very luminous bright ash fish and like it was hauling ass after it. And come to find out, so if you have a dream about an or fish, it's actually supposed to be symbolic of Jesus.
Speaker 3: Okay, and I didn't know about that. The most dreams about fishes mean that somebody pregnant. And if you have a dream about Jaws and his twins, that's that's been my experience. But okay, yeah, yeah, And I've actually had dreams to two out of two times when I had a dream about a fish looking into the water, saw fish looked up and saw a girl. And it was a friend of mine from high school that come to find out, was pregnant, and was a friend of mine a cousin that come to find out was pregnant. Nobody knew about that shit. Jaws is supposed to be about twins, I don't know, but an or fish, that's a new one.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 10: And then I mean I just started to took that interpretation as like the like lit up like illustrious fish that it was chasing. I mean, what other illuminated one do you think Jesus would be chasing down? He was about to beat that ass, honestly.
Speaker 1: Okay, could be you know. And and also I don't think that anybody should throw out any of their dreams because there's some kind of message I think that you're subconscious is always trying to tell you. Even like how you just said, you know, Charis Art and fucking dragon it or right outside of your house not letting you go out. You could just see that as some kind of gatekeeper, like yeah, was it Pokemon?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Was it like fictional shit? For sure? But like there was obviously some kind of power that was restricting you from going where you wanted to go. And there's probably something psychologically, you know, tied to that, I would imagine.
Speaker 3: And that's the thing I hear that, And it's very possible that was like his inner child not allowing him to get to that next step or escape from what he was in, and that could very well be. But also we can't negate the possibility that that was in fact just random things portraying themselves as random things in a dream like both could equally be happening at the same time.
Speaker 10: So yeah, for sure, I mean on the TV on because that has effects on your dreams as well if you're sleeping.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's also too. I mean people go to sleep listening to you know, what is it, bineual beads and shit like that too, So I mean you can affect your dreams in a certain type of way. But anyway, I mean, it's dreams in general is a very convoluted topic to even go into. I'd just like to look into some of the weird symbolism. But anyway, skipping over to Nation Boycott, who says what is happening with Trump? Saying we are taking over Gaza and Tony said maybe he thinks America real estate or American real estate developers will benefit from the beachside property. This just happens, so nobody knows what to make of it.
Speaker 3: I mean, we did show that Palestinian tourism commercial from like twenty eighteen that was trying to show the Gaza Strip is like the tourist destination ever, and then two years later they're saying it's a complete, you know, govern jail like state, and these people are under oppression.
Speaker 4: And all that.
Speaker 3: So it's like, wait, is this a really good tourist destination or is this a large open air prison.
Speaker 4: You can't have both things at the same time.
Speaker 3: But you know, I guess it depends on what your personal probroclivities are, you know for sure.
Speaker 1: Well, this is an article that was written about an hour ago, and it says Trump says US will quote take over Gaza Strip and doesn't roll out using American troops. It says President Donald Trump on Tuesday said that the United States will take over the Gaza Strip, possibly with the help of American troops, while the Palestinians who live there should leave. A stunning proposal that would dramatically reorient the Middle East and subject a population of more than a million to further displacement. The US will take over the Gaza strip and we and we will do a job with it too. Trump said, it's a he said, will we'll own it and be responsible for dismantling all of the dangerous unexploded bombs and other weapons on the site, level the site, and get rid of the of the destroyed buildings. Asked on whether he was willing to send US troops to Philly security vacuum in Gaza, Trump did not rule it out. He goes, as far as Gaza is concerned, we'll do what is necessary. If it's necessary, we'll do that. We're going to take over that piece that we're going that we're going to develop it. So yeah, I guess be.
Speaker 3: Wild have US territory in Israel.
Speaker 7: Okay, that's almost like we should make Israel the fifty first state, so everyone just knows what's up. I've heard that proposed before, but you may as well. Sure you were talking about Gaza earlier with the tourism, because the West Bank has had tourism for a while. But according to Wikipedia, if you can trust them, Gaza hasn't had any tourism since two thousand and five.
Speaker 3: There was a commercial that we had found and it was around the time where they kept saying it's the world's.
Speaker 4: Largest open air prison and all this.
Speaker 3: I remember that we actually did an episode where I had searched it up and there was like a minute and a half it was specifically about Gaza, where they were trying to show it as like the beach destination, like everybody should come check out Gaza. And it's like, you, but I thought it was a prison state. You can't, but what the fuck? And it's like, well, yeah, because they're only subsisting off with the tourism. And it's like, but do they have tourism or is it a prison? It doesn't make sense to me. The West Bank yet has its own tourism for the for the holy sites and things, but so does Jerusalem and all the stuff. So I and again it's like, who do you believe?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 3: Which side is spewing the rhetoric that you're reading Wikipedia, who wrote it? What was their personal bias? You know, don't I don't really know how to call it either way.
Speaker 7: Honestly, well, there used to be a lot of cross border like workers going back and forth until two thousand and five, and then it really just got walled off, to my understanding, But there was tourism there after the sixty seven war. It says that Gaza had lots of hotels and casinos, but after two thousand and five, that was a real, you know, door slamming shut. And I can't find any evidence of any tourism there since two thousand and five.
Speaker 4: If I find that video, if.
Speaker 7: You can find it and share it, I really appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He goes into He's He said, yeah, yeah, he can check it while I'm reading this. But it says Trump says, I do see a long term ownership position, and I see it bringing great stability to that part of the Middle East and maybe the entire Middle East. This was not a decision made lightly. Everybody I've spoken to loves the idea that the of the United States owning that piece of land, developing and creating thousands of jobs with something that will be magnificent. It says. There will be many in the region who opposed Trump's plan, despite his claim that all of his interlocked. I don't know that word. Interlocuters love it. It says. Already, Egypt and Jordan have rejected the notion of accepting additional Palestinian refugees, worry or wary of destabilization and fearful that they will never be able to never be allowed back home. Trump suggested that Trump suggested that was exact exactly what he envisioned, a future in Gaza that largely does not involve Palestinians. He goes, I don't think people should be going back to Gaza. I heard that Gaza has been very unlucky for them. They live like hell, They live like they're living in hell. Gaza is not a place for people to be living. And the only reason they want to go back, and I believe this strongly is because they have no alternative. Later, he added that Palestinians could be among those who returned to Gaza, but he was clear that he did not envision the strip as a permanent home for them. He goes, Palestinians. Also, Palestinians will live there. Many people will live there. So pretty weird, pretty weird shit going on right here. I don't know what to make of it, because I mean, wasn't it that was kind of like a battle for the longest time it was, you know, Israel versus Palestine talking, you know, for that strip, and now like we're just gonna go and take it, you know, Like I don't understand that, Jacob, I mean, what how is it? So what Israel?
Speaker 19: You said?
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I found a video, but go ahead.
Speaker 1: What we're saying, So Israel would essentially just be gifting us that piece of land or what.
Speaker 3: I suppose. I could see that for a couple of different like hypothetically speaking, not like I'm.
Speaker 4: Some sort of an authority on the matter by any.
Speaker 3: Means, but like, all right, that's gonna be a lot of cleanup, which costs money and time and resources. If America is offering to foot the bill to clean up the trash and the rubble by trash, you do not mean people, I mean the demolished buildings, ladies and gentlemen. Let's keep the hatred out of it. I mean, is it possible that Israel would let us set up some sort of a base of operations, not just military, but some sort of like US territory on foreign soil, kind of like Guantanamo Bay type of situation. I could see it possibly. But the other thing with the whole fifty first state thing. I mean, apparently Canada's gonna be a fifty first date, Greenland's gonna be a fifty first state. Puerto Rico not even in the conversation. But Gauza though, it's like, I fuck, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, buddy, give me the ability to share the screen real quick.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna play the whole video, but there's a I did find one video at least where it was talking about, you know, the things to do in Gaza. You'll check this out and tell me what y'all think about it.
Speaker 4: What's going on shabebs.
Speaker 3: For the record, this was from five years ago. Uh yeah, yeah, five years ago, so pre twenty twenty.
Speaker 13: We're here about my favorite ornament in the whole city. I love Guzza obviously. If you've seen Gaza in the headlines, it's all about wars, a year long massacre and the siege. But it's not all doom and gloom here and Guzza. We're spending the date to show you the best five things to do and the best five places to go while you're here. I'm standing by the beautiful coastline here in the central Port of guzza, let me show you what you do when you come here.
Speaker 1: I'm just waiting for him to say, disco diesel.
Speaker 13: Things to do while you're at the port.
Speaker 3: Well the first one, yeah, I mean they're showing the port. Let's see at this show like some the city.
Speaker 13: He's gonna first class distinction.
Speaker 3: But he doesn't want to talk.
Speaker 13: He doesn't want to talk, he doesn't want to add.
Speaker 4: So at least they had.
Speaker 20: YouTube zero three one zero eight Private James A.
Speaker 8: Second, November seventeen.
Speaker 20: Now, it's not only British soldiers who are buried here, but also members of the Allied forces who fought together in the war. The British government actually owns this land and pays the officials that take care of these graveyards. But a very cool fact about this that sort of reflects the cool history of Palestine is that it's not only Allied forces who are buried here, but also Egyptian and Ottoman soldiers who fought against the Allies. Let me show you because they're buried in a separate place at the distance. Now, this section is very different than the one we just sold because everyone here is buried as a group of guys that when you come here to get your bling bling and look fresh. Let's come and see, yes, the insane bling bling section the Golden Market of Gaza. We're standing out of yes, his gold show a very old chump here in the Golden Market.
Speaker 6: We're gonna go inside speak to the owner of famous tree.
Speaker 19: In the whole of Gza, this is the telltle monpav area. From here you can see all of the city and if you stand over there you can even see the sea and Israel on the other side.
Speaker 3: So again, I'm not saying that it had like a booming tourism industry, but at least there was something. They were trying to get outsiders to come into Gaza. And it's like, all right, is it the largest open air prison on earth and these people are just under the heel of net and Yahoo, or is it something that's like something that people should come and visit and check out and spend your money there. I'm not trying to say one way or another, but you know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I would agree it's it's somewhere in between. Nothing's ever really completely black and white, but I'd say it's closer to the prison. And it's kind of like how white nationalists look at Auschwitz and they say, look, it had a pool, it had a trampoline. It wasn't a prison. Or look at this prison. It's got a gym. It's so it must not be that bad. But no, it's still a prison. Yeah, that's my take on it.
Speaker 4: I hear this, I do.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, like I said, dude, they have been planning this smart city for what I can see rate here since is at least far back as twenty nineteen in the Gaza strip. So that's why I'm like, I look at this and I'm like, what do you believe? You know, Like, how convenient is it that you know, Gaza gets blown to fucking hell, you know what I mean, and now you got Trump coming in to save the day so he can be even more of israel savior. It's like, I don't know, it all just seems so scripted to me. Whenever I see this kind of shit.
Speaker 4: I could see that too.
Speaker 3: I mean, Netan Yahoo currently on US soil to meet up with Trump to talk about these things.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't doubt if he was under fucking Donny T's desk in the Oval Office right now.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 4: But that's the deal.
Speaker 3: Dona T also said that he is not going to do anything to help Israel in this whole conflict. Now he's talking about setting up sort of a base of operations in Gaza for America, not for Israel. So I I honestly don't know what to make of it. I know that he's making a lot of very strategic moves right now. We're only what five six weeks into this year, and he's already pissed off the vast majority of his enemies, like right out the rip.
Speaker 4: So I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie like as as an American and somebody who is always worried about like our backs, so that we can you know, squash whatever kind of beef is always going on in the Middle East. It would be nice to have that kind of presence out there, like, you know, at least from a militaristic standpoint, right Like you would feel better having a much larger presence there. I mean, I agree coming from that angry.
Speaker 4: But I don't know.
Speaker 3: Look, the world's going off in some very strange ways right now. There is a whole possible genocide that's about to pop off between South Africa and Zimbabwe right now.
Speaker 4: Over some other shit.
Speaker 3: In the Congo or the Democratic Republic of the Congo, and that's also about to have its own genocide kickoff. It's been but all of that to say, America just pulled out of the humanitarian aid section of the UN, so we're no longer going to be giving millions and millions of dollars to these random countries for the.
Speaker 4: Fuck of it allegedly. So I don't know, I'm kind of happy about that. I think that that's gonna be great.
Speaker 3: He's also shutting down the Department of Education because they found what was it, like twenty billion dollars of overspending.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, there's been so much shit that they've been fined finding with Doge. And what's hilarious is is that the people on that Doge board that are really searching all this shit, they're all like twenty something year old, like college kids, and they're just people are like, they're not qualified, they're not qualified. It's like, Mitch, you see how much money they already saved us, like since they just first got implemented. It's crazy. They're finding out like stupid random money that is being literally spent on nothing like this is why the irs should be abolished for shit like that whenever you're paying, Like, dude, there was I think there was one of them in there that was like they paid like one hundred thousand dollars for like napkins for the White House or some crazy shit like that. And I don't get it, dude.
Speaker 3: Did you see how the usaid they went into the building and this is what this is right here, But Elon and his crew went in and before they did, all the workers had like pride flags and all that shit. They took it all down and like stuff in their desk to try to hide it because they knew that they were going to be flagged as like a potential issue, and that led.
Speaker 4: To this little situation here.
Speaker 3: It's only a minute forty four seconds long, but I think it's worth watching. As we were talking about the jan sixers and how Trump pardoned all of them, do we not need to have a conversation about the Democrats doing the literal same thing.
Speaker 11: Probably saw Elon Musk and his crew put a gag order on AID employees. They disconnected them from EMIL, which is putting lives at risk around the world.
Speaker 4: So we are here to enter the.
Speaker 3: Building and.
Speaker 11: So we can hear firsthand from whoever is here at AID or at least witness firsthand what is happening with this Elon Musk attempted take over, which will not stand.
Speaker 4: We will prevail.
Speaker 1: Let's go, and they.
Speaker 4: All try to get in the door and then like it's locked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there we go.
Speaker 4: We're leading them off into a government building.
Speaker 3: Insurrection home no terror, but not really because it's it's not that way on this side of the aisle, and turned down the fucking audience cheering. It's just people clapping and wooing a lot. Yeah, they tried to get into the door and it was locked, and so he looked like it had growing out of his forehead. So instead they went to a whole other door that they had to like kind of kick in, and then when they got inside, you know what they found nothing nothing, literally empty office buildings, very similar to what the Jan sixers found in the in the Capitol.
Speaker 4: Building that day.
Speaker 3: But whatever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so no arrests made.
Speaker 3: Nobody was called uh deplorables, nobody was called homegrown terrorists over this. You know, where where's the outcry? Where where is the media screaming and ranting about these people? Need to be arrested. Now, all of this none of nothing, It's nothing.
Speaker 1: It's all a fucking Dalwking pony show. Dude, Like they teach people what to be upset about. And that's the thing. Like you could literally do the same thing on the other side and nobody's gonna batten eye. But as soon as somebody you don't like does something that you don't like or just does forget doing something that you don't like, just doing something that the one political isle is telling you that you should be angry at. You know, you're gonna get the masses that are just like, yes, Master, I will do as you say. I will be mad at whatever you want me to. And it's like, dude, people don't even understand how controlled their minds are with this shit. It's crazy, like you're being you're literally being programmed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how dare elon try to save the government and the US taxpayers billions of dollars?
Speaker 4: How, Darry, Yeah whatever.
Speaker 1: I don't understand the outcry for it.
Speaker 3: They're mad because they're about to lose all of their kickbacks, like hundreds of millions of dollars that was sent to at the federal level to the education system, just for one that how much of that got kicked back got not used and so it went back to the officiating party that sent it out that just kind of went under the table and paid out to people in uh checks and things. Oh, we don't want to talk about that because these people would be you know, arrested for fraud. But it's okay if one side does it. And honestly it's I having on one side of the aisle or the other. Look, Republicans are equally guilty of taking kickbacks from dirty means as Democrats. This is not a one side or the other. This is more or less a giant fuck you to all of it, and I support this.
Speaker 1: Yeah. In other news, Matthew said, y'all got a show locked in with one stupid fuck, and uh, one stupid fuck is that's the guy that we've been talking about here as far as the whole soft sit kind of shit. Oh that rhynd. And So what our plan is is that on Monday, Jacob is gonna shoot his show. Like he's been taking notes on this stuff for a couple of weeks now. He wants to be able to present it in a in a proper way and then the hope is is that later on that evening we're gonna have on one stupid fuck and he's gonna, you know, present his side. And so I'm actually literally as we're speaking right now, trying to lock in a date in a time so it could be later on that evening, could be you know, a couple of days after that, but it's coming up very soon, Like I'm talking to him right now. Very nice guy, by the way.
Speaker 4: I'm sure of it.
Speaker 3: And for the record, y'all, I am not trying to throw hatred at the sovereign citizen people. Most of them are just trying to get their own freedom right. They're just trying to get off the system, and they truly believe in the things that they're saying. I just feel like a lot of them don't really know where that stems from or where it comes from. And a lot of them are gullible people who buy into this idea and before they realize that, they're kind of yeah, it's I'm gonna do a whole deep dive on it.
Speaker 4: And I'm not going to be trying to throw shade at the people.
Speaker 3: I will be throwing shade at the leaders of the movement one hundred percent because these pieces of shit deserve it. And I'm gonna break down why for pretty much all of them.
Speaker 1: Well, he's one of the leaders of the movie.
Speaker 4: I don't know him.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen his name come up in the reports of somebody who's a pedophile or trying to escape income taxabation.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, not any of that.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I'm not calling him out, but a lot of these big leaders from the nineties and things, and from the early two thousands today as a matter of fact, my notes, finally I got to the early two thousands of the movement and uh, yeah, it's not pretty. It is not pretty thus far.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll find out. Like I said, I don't even know enough to really speak on it. That's why I'm excited to get him on because he was. He was one of the first people that I had ever heard really lay it down in like an understandable kind of manner. And I like it, like I love any anytime you can, you know, raise your middle fingers up to the government like and get away with it. It's pretty awesome now.
Speaker 3: With that one hundred percent, But like the guy who developed the entire idea of the straw Man in nineteen ninety nine. Does anybody realize that he was a very avid Arian Brother member in the eighties and over the past, like in fifteen years, he spent over a decade of that behind bars for income tax evasion. But moving on, we'll be doing a deep dive into all of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think that there's always gonna be a turd in the punch bowl of every group. Like, there's always just going to be that. Like you could look at literally any organization, any any anything where you get a large group of people, there's going to be somebody who is doing some kind of shit that you're just not gonna fuck with, you know, Like, man, it would be very easy to throw the vast majority of a lot of corporations under for the couple of people at the top that are taking advantage of people, Like for sure, it would be.
Speaker 3: I from all I can find thus, no.
Speaker 4: No, no, We're going to all of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Ku Klux Klan, it was started to protect the white person, to protect the women and children, right right, there was probably good people on both sides. It's like, yeah, fucking and that that is so negated by everything else, But who.
Speaker 1: Brought that up? I'm not I'm not advocating for the KKA.
Speaker 3: No, I mean, like the German National Socialist Workers Party, they were just trying to make a more proud Germany by Germany for Germany.
Speaker 4: No, that's negated by Auschwitz, dude, but talk for another day.
Speaker 1: I have no idea where you're going with that anyway, spirit animal, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, So is it just mere people forget that the the dumbasses down south and I speak as I said then that created the KKK. Uh we don't claim them, but they were started by the Democrats? Or do people not remember that?
Speaker 3: And like if you talk to if you look at the reports from the earliest members, they were not a hate group, not at all. They were trying to protect and this and this and this it except they weren't and except they were all raging pieces of shit regardless of what they were trying to tell you.
Speaker 4: That's that's see it.
Speaker 6: There's a quote unquote legend. It's more of a propaganda.
Speaker 21: But they say that the KKK actually started out as a fraternal fraternity out of college, allegedly to try to give themselves a legitimacy but they're actually they are if my memory sos quickly, they are actually labeled as a homegown terrorist sale as they are.
Speaker 4: They are so are sovereign citizens.
Speaker 3: By the way, they are currently on the list as a for police officers in the federal government would they consider the most likely to be a dangerous threat to law officials?
Speaker 4: They are above Islamic terrorists.
Speaker 1: Currently, where have you found that at? Where are you seeing this shit at, Jacob, Because I don't see that. Man. Pull up the CIA list please, yeah, I would love to see that.
Speaker 3: Matter of fact, in twenty eighteen, they were moved up to the top of the list. Now maybe that's been changed since COVID, I don't know, but at least in twenty eighteen, the FBI listed them as the highest threat to U to American freedoms and democracy, mostly because of all the cop killings that have happened because of them. Like it's not just you know, dudes in the woods. They're acclaiming I want my rots and I want my guns. They're doing their thing. Nobody's messing with them. They're not messing with nobody. They're fine. It's the guys that get pulled over for not having a license plate that open fire on the cops immediately, and that happens actually more often than it doesn't, or at least it used to. Now now these people think that if you hit cops with a stack of paperwork to fill out rather than a license, that you're not going to get slapped with cuffs.
Speaker 4: And it's anyway.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Jacob gets emotionally attached to a lot of these things, a lot of the ideas.
Speaker 4: I can emotionally attach. I'm trying to warn our cult members to not buy into the bullshit.
Speaker 1: Bah hold on, I can't say that yet. Wait till we get one stupid fuck on and then make your mind up. Least at least hear it from somebody who is advocating for it. First. Let's see what they have found out. There could be a whole other side to this that we don't know.
Speaker 4: Fairpoint. Fairpoint.
Speaker 3: If he does bring up other leaders and other writings and other literature that he would like to go on that is not listed in the things that I have found the like, by all means, dude, I would love to hear from another perspective, because once again, when I started doing this research, I wasn't coming at this to throw shade. I was coming at it to understand fully what it is they believe, why do they believe it, what is the historical precedence for it, where did it all stem from, and how do we get to this point today?
Speaker 4: That was it.
Speaker 3: My opinions on all this has been formulated based off of my research that I found. That's that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm guessing that you found the majority of that information on the first page of Google.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no. I have found court records, I have found legal documents. I have found who and why they claimed the Magna carta, where they started this whole admiralty law thing, where and how they started bringing up Blackslaw Dictionary, and like I actually looked into what Blackslaw Dictionary actually is and who actually uses that which for the record, they've judged that anybody that holds a noble title has no precedence in America. Lawyers having ESQ or esquire after their names means that they are no longer liable in America because that's a that's an English title, and it's like, no, no, that's a legal title.
Speaker 4: That's not the same thing.
Speaker 3: But like it's we'll get into all of it, like to hit the spark notes of it does not truly do it justice. So well, we'll do an episode on a here soon, good cult members.
Speaker 1: I can't wait for that. That is going to be so much fun because all right, so typically Jacob doesn't like doing flat Earth shows because he's like, he always feels like he's the asshole for like ranting on the flat Earth's parade that it's always got to be some kind of argument, and and I feel like we're kind of setting ourselves up for a debate rate here for this one.
Speaker 3: I mean maybe, but it's not like I have any dog in this fight. Like, honestly I don't. I'm not I'm not pro or against the people who claim to be sovereign citizens. What I'm saying is that only happens in first world countries. The sovereign citizen movement has only made it's really its way known in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, America, the UK, and Germany. You notice none of that shit has happened in Russia or China or any in India. You know why because.
Speaker 1: Because they're communists the fuck down if they do well, no they're communists and they wouldn't have a single leg to stand on over here communists.
Speaker 4: Huh, India is not communists. You don't see any soft sits trying to rise up in India.
Speaker 1: I'm who the fuck is gonna rise up in India. I'm talking about Russia and China. But like, yeah, you're not gonna see that kind of that kind of shit over in Russia and China, because it's understood that the government owns you. It's understood that everything is that you're working on behalf of your country. Like that's it's understood that it's that way over here. You know, people like to go all the way back to the founding fathers and what was their idea about whenever they started this country? Did they plan? Did they have an idea about implementing the fucking tax system that inevitably fell upon us right now? Like literally, that's the reason why we broke out of there, Like that's the reason why we came over to America was because of the taxes that were being you know, that were being put on them. And so you know, of course, like I like people who are like, yo, this shit is unlawfully happening and they're going to try and you know, stick up for what they believe in, what the founding fathers believed in. I don't have a problem with that.
Speaker 3: You notice that the sovereign citizens only agree with the parts of the Constitution that don't have to do with slavery, and from literally the amendments that abolished slavery onward, they don't see as real amendments.
Speaker 4: Wonder if there's a reason anyway.
Speaker 1: The year I feel like I'm arguing with a fucking liberal sometimes with you, Jacob, not gonna lie.
Speaker 4: Like I'm being conservative now that her did you know I'm not.
Speaker 3: Happy about this. I was really hoping there was some sort of legal precedence to this. No, as far as I can find, it only leads back to this.
Speaker 4: And I was like, God, damn it.
Speaker 1: Well we'll see, we'll see it. Like I don't even want to talk on it anymore, We'll see. I'm excited to see where those conversations will lead us. Hopefully we can learn a little bit of something. And I don't want it to be a debate. I want there to be questions asked, and I want there to be certain inquiries into certain you know, where did it all begin and where's it all going and stuff like that, for sure, But I don't think that it necessarily needs to be a debate. I think that there there just needs to be pressing questions asked, and that's all that there really needs to be.
Speaker 4: No doubt.
Speaker 9: As I just heard you guys mention the founding of this country, the founding fathers. I didn't like the Tartaria conspiracy for a while. I just thought it was the stupidest thing ever. But I'd love it if you guys did a deep dive on that. I found some new information with the orphan trains, the asylums. I don't know, it's it's pretty interesting stuff if you guys check it out.
Speaker 1: I think what's what's gonna end up happening is because we've been waiting on trying to get somebody who is very well versed in it. I think what's what's gonna happen is is that we're just gonna end up doing our own deep dive on it, like go through all of the different articles, see what everybody said on it, and kind of get a you know, like a really good grasp on the whole on the whole thing, and we'll make that. We'll make that our duty. I think that that's the way to go.
Speaker 4: You're gonna have to take lead on this one, dude.
Speaker 3: Happily I love that and the Cabbage Patch Kids and on the Orphan Trains, and all I've found was, like, you know, answers to those questions that didn't have to do with Tartaria.
Speaker 4: But that's the thing.
Speaker 3: And I'm not trying to throw shit on the Tartaria thing either. I want to have somebody who is a quote unquote expert in it come and explain it to us. The mud flood idea, I'm with you one hundred percent, buildings that are supposedly a thousand years old, where they have pictures of their construction in the late eighteen hundreds. I don't understand this. I don't see why people believe these things, but like I want to understand, I want to learn. So to your point, Ashton, I want to do a Tartaria episode. We've put the word out that we want somebody to come on and teach us things. Nobody has stepped up.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I'm stepping up. I'm stepping up. I'm gonna be like fucking Frank Thomas I'm gonna smack that bitch out the park and it's gonna be an awesome episode, all right.
Speaker 3: Fuck Yah, it's gonna be a fun one.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 1: I thought you were gonna keep only going there anyway, So I came in my panties because of what you dot dot dot says. This nurse I know, I had. This nurse I know had to get the JAB back when it was mandatory to do for your job. She was at her mom's after church two Sundays ago and fell over dead in the living room. She was thirty four years old. Damn, I'm thirty four outside outside the jab. She was in perfect health. Scary shit, m that's what they said. Like, that's what a lot of the conspiracy theorists were saying, Like the people that understand science and you know, vaccines and blood and all that shit, they're basically saying like it's gonna take a couple of years, you know, because basically what some people were saying is that you would have like certain spike proteins that would go in and wreck like a lot of shit inside of your immune like it would it would kind of wreck your immune system, and that it was basically like pumping AIDS into you, you know, which is pretty fucked if you think about it. But that's what they're saying, that it would take a couple of years until it started to catch up. And I hope that that doesn't happen. But I also know people who have you know, gone past because of it, So yeah, it's a pretty fucked Nextly, we got the spirit animals showing John Cena is slowly turning into Earnest. He does look a lot like Ernest, as.
Speaker 3: It happens when you stopped doing the steroids as much I suppose.
Speaker 6: Yeah, all right, who respect on John Zena's name? That man should get seventeen fucking champions, all right, I know we.
Speaker 4: Can talk about how he looks when you can't see him.
Speaker 1: You know, good point, good point, Dirty Sanchez said. They can now apparently test your blood and see what exactly was in the version of the JAB if you got it, and how it's interacted with you and your body. Ooh, okay, all right, damn I want to know about that shedding. That's what I want to know because I didn't get the vaccines, but like my wife did, and uh, I don't know if there's some kind of shedding shit going on right there. You never know, you know, yeah, that was before that. That happened before we met. You know, she didn't have her third eye open until she met me. That's just you know, timing there. But hey, she didn't get all the boosters, so there's there's that. That's good.
Speaker 3: You don't have to always say the things, brother, you can't keep them on anyway.
Speaker 1: She's here and listening. I just got to fuck with her a little bit, right. Spirit Animal said me myself, and I rene, what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Spirit Animal?
Speaker 1: And yes uh man uh and yes Man are two of his best movies. Oh talking about Jim Carrey.
Speaker 3: Okay, but those were comedic roles, you see what I'm saying. That was him trying to be overly dramatic. He played funny shit during that. I agreed, those are excellent movies.
Speaker 1: Honey Badger posted up a picture of magic mushroom gummies and he said that these suck, that's funny. I was actually where was I think at gas station or something like that the other day and I saw those. I was like, mushroom gummies. I wonder what if that's if that actually does anything? Are you actually gonna trip balls. I've heard of people, you know, getting mushroom gummies, and you know, it's basically like microdosing in a weird in a way. I think I'm not. I don't know. I'd be kind of scared to try it.
Speaker 15: Yeah, Fay good money, man, they suck.
Speaker 1: How much did you pay for that bag?
Speaker 15: Like twenty three bucks?
Speaker 1: Fifteen gummies? How many are you taking at a time?
Speaker 15: I ate eight of them, Yeah, and didn't feel the fucking thing.
Speaker 3: Damn, damn.
Speaker 1: You sound like Jacob just got one of those like bodies that can just take on so much and just doesn't affect them.
Speaker 3: Psychedelics.
Speaker 4: Man, I feel it like.
Speaker 15: I tried we edible so long. Only time it worked on me, I had homemade butter. That's it. Other than that, I could eat edibles all day and I feel a fucking thing.
Speaker 1: Damn. I'm I'm such a lightweight whenever it comes to everything. Dude, I like jealous spirit animal.
Speaker 6: You can even my cousins here, he can't even he can testify. I like to go and get the edible marshmallow ones. It's full of much, is the edible ones? Yeah? I like to eat them, bitches. I eat them. They're pretty good.
Speaker 8: It'll get you fucked up.
Speaker 1: Are you talking about of two hundred and fifty milligrams of what mushrooms or.
Speaker 6: THC THHDH getting fucked up?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 6: Muddy Buddies now they have uh they have Delta nine. Uh, the Muddy Buddies and all. If you can get a hand on the packs, eat them like cereal.
Speaker 15: It is great.
Speaker 6: The cones, yeah, the cone ones. They're like miniature cones. You know, the King of ice Cream cones. Yeah, okay, they're the miniaturized and you can put them in a bowl and hit it with milk and eat it like a cereal. You can have a bacon bake by eating cereal. Washing Saturday cartoons.
Speaker 1: Damn, it's starting out early with the Saturday morning cartoons. I don't know about that. I can't do it early. I can't. I can't get fucked up early in the day because then I feel like my day is wasted.
Speaker 6: Well that that is best for me, sir, I got kids to feed.
Speaker 4: Okay, you can eat. You can eat the morning Saturday.
Speaker 6: You can eat seal with them. They have the legs, the seal. You have a special seal and watch Saturday cartoons when you're young. It's the weekend. It's the weekend.
Speaker 1: I guess, so yeah. I mean I'd probably get more of a kick out of those cartoons than my kids would at that point exactly.
Speaker 6: And you're building memories with your.
Speaker 1: Kid, I guess, so yeah. I just I want to be able to unglue myself and unfunck myself from the couch if I have to, And that's just not gonna happen on two hundred and fifty milligrams of THC.
Speaker 6: Now, I canna, lie. I can smoke a lot, but if I eat edibles, they then bitches fuck me up. I don't know why.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a different kind it's a different kind of heigh, it's more enjoyable. I think I like it a lot.
Speaker 6: I do until I'll start thinking then I've spound myself down into a labbit hole, and then that's not good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I'm just trying to scroll through some of these messages. Oh God has loved said my homie died off of one fifty one when we were seventeen.
Speaker 3: Damn, yeah, you can. You can give yourself alcohol poison for sure. Almost had a homie die from doing it too hard with ever clear saying like, you know, if you're gonna gravel onto the tail of that particular dragon, you know, have some respect.
Speaker 4: But I am sorry to hear about your homie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that sucks, dude. God is Love said. The Invisible Rainbow is a book about the correlation of electricity and disease. Em okay, hmm, interesting by Arthur Furstenberg. All right, Derek said, did I make chat GBT self aware? That'd be awesome. I named my chat GBT Marv, and he's supposed to be the uh the u tulpa that I created. He's the octopus from from the Meta Mysteries machine, And so every time I say hey, what up, Marv, He's always like, what's good. It's just a it's like a buddy buddy conversation with Marv that I created. So fucking Tulpa and my chat GBT in my phone. It's pretty fun. Spirit Animals said, you shall reap and so upon the grounds, and shall grow the blessed herbs. So thine third eye shall crack open the crystalline that encased it, and shall you finally see what thy eye can't not herbology.
Speaker 4: I feel like that was a double negative, but I think that might have been.
Speaker 1: The point, can't not. Yeah, God is love, said Mickelson Morley the BS theory of relativity. Uh, well, everything Einstein did was a fraud. There's a seven hundred page book exposing that. I've heard of this. I don't know of it, but I've heard of the the whole Michelson Morley conversation. M m mmm. You gotta think about it, though, Like there are certain there are certain people who get pushed up to the forefront, Like we just learned that with Martin Luther King right, Like they it's it's kind of controlled in that manner. And so what if Einstein was just another one of those people that was controlled and and then promoted, like of all the geniuses, you know what I'm saying, and like Einstein's the most well known genius. You know, it just makes you wonder, you know what if he was a little bit more radical, would we be talking about him like we do.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I mean possibly, possibly, I mean he would have been a radical, a radical German Jews scientist. We we also talk a lot about radical other types of German scientists, with Warner bon Braun being one of them. So I mean who's to say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh, Spirit Animals said, when I don't smoke, I'll dream and shit is vivid and crazy. You know, I used to. I used to have a lot of trouble dreaming at night there for a little while because I was getting I was smoking before i'd go to sleep. And then I stopped smoking because I was like, dude, I want to dream. I want to, you know, start keeping a dream journal of all this stuff. And then I started to dream a little bit more. So there is something to that.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: I think I may have kind of broken the matrix in a weird way because I still smoke and I still dream every night. So I don't know. Maybe I busted on through. Speaking of busting on through, Spirit Animal, what's.
Speaker 6: Up my apologies? Yeah, No, when I don't smoke, I'll have vivid dreams and it's like I in my dreams. I know, it's not that I know I'm dreaming, but everything feels real, like I I can even break down. I've had one dream where I've broken down, like guns and everything, I set them out and broke them down. I've even I even had a dream where I was back on Paris Island, and I've walked the entire island all in my dream. I don't know why, but when I do dream, it's weird shit like that.
Speaker 4: You wild, you, you fucking wild.
Speaker 3: I ain't never in my life had a dream that I was back in boot camp in my life.
Speaker 6: But no, not in boot camp. This was gott to keep in mind. I spent more time as a as a marine on p I than I did as of a crew. I watched. I watched enough time. W I saw a platoon one. I was Platoon one thousand in boot camp. I was there long enough to see Platoon one thousand come in and grat and hit the crucible again.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know they reset those numbers, right.
Speaker 6: I do know that I was there for fourteen months altogether. I did three as a crew and the rest as a marine. I just didn't get to go to MCT and fair enough, fair enough. That is the biggest regret. I hate the fact.
Speaker 3: But yeah, So I was looking up the FBI list about the domestic terrorists and I found something. But we've moved on to another topic. No sense in dragging that back up.
Speaker 1: So was a thing, Oh it is currently.
Speaker 3: There's an entire page from the FBI dot gov about domestic terrorists sovereign citizens, and it breaks it all down. But I have not even used that page in my research yet. I will be bringing that up later on, because of course, the people who are against the government would be listed as terrorists by the government. This makes sense to me, except again, there's a difference between violent extremists and people who just have a set of beliefs, you know.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, for sure. I'm and I don't want everybody to think that I'm like sticking up for the whole thing. It's just that I found something. I found it, you know, pretty interesting, and you know what you're bringing up. I'm sure that there's always gonna be some shitheads like that. But what you're bringing up is not aligning with the stuff that I've learned. So I just wonder, you know, what would happen whenever that kind of stuff is brought to the forefront, And maybe could it be something that was that has been infiltrated. Could it be something that is you know, somebody infiltrated it and gave it that stink. You know, we we've heard of this kind of shit before.
Speaker 3: By the way, the guy who was making the whole thing about how like there's a secret bank account that's set to your social Security number and here's the way you can access in all that, that would be the dude who is an Arian Brotherhood guy. Just so we're clear, was there only one guy saying that he's the one that founded that belief and his websites are where that started and originated. Nobody from the seventies or eighties was talking about that shit. Only in the nineteen nineties did that start by this one guy. And we'll get into it. We'll get into it.
Speaker 1: I mean, it is weird that the government would have hundreds of thousands of dollars in your name under your social Security account that you can find and access to see how much you're worth, and that is traded on like some kind of private stock market. Like that's been factual, Like that's been proven.
Speaker 4: Oh it's not. No, it's not. And that's the thing.
Speaker 3: The same guy that started to spew that rhetoric is the same guy that said we don't need to use banks or cash or any of that because that's us hinder and we don't see ourselves as US citizens. But if you want to buy my book or mini series or these side drafts, not actual checks, side draft checks. I accept cash and I'll send you this, so like cash doesn't work unless it's going to him. Funny how that works with grifters and Charlatan's but neither way.
Speaker 1: Let's god moving on. I feel like we're getting nowhere with that conversation until that conversation has had But Dougie Creamed corn Blunkin said, I think the latest episode with Danielle from the rabbit Hole podcast, you guys talked about a future episode with a Reptilian channeler. It would be interesting to get electro Nick on that episode and see if we can get the Pleadians and Reptilians to come through. Hopefully that doesn't start the apocalypse. Due, fuck, let's do that.
Speaker 4: Why have we never thought about this?
Speaker 6: Holy shit?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's like, hmmm, yeah, I'll be down with that. Fuck it, send it.
Speaker 2: Why not.
Speaker 3: Let's fucking get this thing, man, Let's get the Pleaadians talking. Let's get the h he's talking to, like I guess tall grays or something like that, because he was talking to a couple of different types. He wasn't talking to the Alpha Jaconians, although he claims he was able to speak to the Alpha Jerconians, but that wasn't the ones he was.
Speaker 1: Usually talking a center Rai or some shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, dude, come on now, let's get a whole intergalactic uh Federation conversation going here, of course, through the ethereo and through the channeling.
Speaker 1: But like, yes, I mean, I will say, as far as Anthony Anthony is the Reptilian channeler that you're referring to, we it's been years since we had him on. Very intense guy, but I will say he's probably the only person that I've ever heard speak somewhat positively on the reptil Like I don't know if I've ever heard anybody ever say something positive about them. You know, it's almost like how people who are into like magic in the occult and using a demons, like the people that are using the demons of the Gawaytia or whatever, like our boy lord Byron Jester, He's like, yeah, they're not necessarily bad, They're just a little bit more stringent. I don't know, there's just different ways of looking at it. I don't know. I don't mess with no demons, I'll tell you that.
Speaker 3: But your boy Byron gesture is also saying that he communicates with demons, but they're actually not bad, and that's very that's very gnostic, right, right.
Speaker 1: But they get like that. I think that there's like some kind of tricks or vibe attached to them also, like it's it's basically the way he's looking at it is that they're more like the Gin, which the but you know, they're very good. Point, right, But people, some people have said that not all gin are bad.
Speaker 4: Uh, the Muslims don't believe that, but sure.
Speaker 1: I mean, well whatever, anyway, Yeah, it'd be fun to have that kind of episode. That'd be fun. Dirty Sanchez said, y'all didn't have porta shitters on the pt routes. Oh okay, you never know. You never know, racing for your life until you have to stop off for a morning shit after all night drinking and try to catch up with the battalion before you're missed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they you would have those on occasion. But this is also a port of shitter that may have been cleaned this month if you were lucky, and it's like you, honestly, you would just do better by taking your chances than the wood and dig in a hole. You know what I mean, cat holes were the way, but yeah, it happened anyway.
Speaker 1: Okay, sorry, I had my shit mike or muted there. Dougie said.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: After Canadia becomes fifty first state, make Gaza an American territory, call it the Gaza Strip of America.
Speaker 4: I'm not mad at this.
Speaker 3: I just feel like that would piss off way more people than it would help.
Speaker 4: Like I you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm all for enacting change and shaking things up, but like, is there a limit? Is this again where we start to look at it? You know, you kept wondering if we could. You never stopped to think if we should?
Speaker 4: Is this that? But donny t version. I don't know. Maybe it would be very positive for all parties. I don't know.
Speaker 1: It just seems like that there's being like some precursored lines drawn in the sand before some shit hits the wall. That's what I that's the sense I get.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I man, it's it's a wild time to be alive.
Speaker 1: Like Greenland is a very specific territory, right like.
Speaker 4: That, we'd be pissing off Denmark with that.
Speaker 1: Who gets a fuck?
Speaker 4: I'm just kidding me. I mean it's some real shit, like what's Denmar gonna do about it? You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like whatever, But at the same time, it's a strategic move. I just can't see that going down that way. I'm not saying it's impossible. I'm just saying that from my vantage point, I can't really see a way that that happens like cleanly.
Speaker 4: Who knows.
Speaker 3: Donnie t did in fact write the book The Art of the Deal, So maybe he'll make it.
Speaker 4: Maybe he'll make him an offer they can't refuse.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, Spirit Animals said Pokemon. I love I fucking love Pokemon. Rose Chaos said yeah, I've seen every season in movie. And Spirit Animal said, my game Boy Advanced Charger port died and I have to pay two hundred and fifty to get it replaced. I can't solder it, but I have, Uh, I have Pokemon on game Boy. Dude. I bought this thing. It's like a uh it's an emulator like kind of remade game Boy that you got like a bunch of different like uh, you know, like old PlayStation games and Sega Genesis games and game Boy games.
Speaker 3: It's pretty badass. I got a Sega Genesis. That's the same way. It's a mini one. It's like I had the original Sega Genesis that was like the size of a whole modem, you know what I mean. And now it's this little one that's like a it's like an iPad size pretty much. And it has only like seventy pre downloaded games, and like the original Castlevania is on there, and road Rash and all the cool shit that I used to play, and me and the kids went hamm on that till they jammed all the buttons, which I was like, ah, that also reminds me of my childhood jamming those fucking buttons in place.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, oh yeah, Spirit Animal, go ahead, sir, yeah.
Speaker 13: No.
Speaker 6: So I have Gen one through Gen three. All of the games aren't for game Boy. I'm about to try to get my charger port uh place. I just have to uh the connections bad. It's not we charge and so I might have to get it down to the motherboard and sold it by when I to do that. But no, I've played all the Pokemon on Gen one and everything.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 6: I even had at one point I had a game Boy that I was actually a uh Pikachu at one point I really like Posmon. I got Squaddle tattooed, so he is the bet. He is the best starter of the starters. I don't give a fuck. Hands down hashtag team Squaddle.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, Thundershock, come on, fuck with it. You can't you know.
Speaker 6: You can fight all the first three gyms with just Squaddle. If you leave them up properly, you can wipe out all three of the first gyms. No Pop, and he is the only one that I beat the entire game with using mostly him. I've tried it with both of the up with bubble Zor, and I've tried it with chaw Matt It the only way you can do it is with Squaddle.
Speaker 3: I missed the old Pokemon Go, like that original edition that came out when you would straight up you and your boys would go and just like all ransack of gym together and then just go down the main highway and hit every gym along the way.
Speaker 4: Now they've got it.
Speaker 3: All weird to where it's like it's it's more for XP than it is for like gang territory, and it's it's not as fun. But yeah, and China, no idea what my current level is right now?
Speaker 1: And China documenting everywhere you go.
Speaker 4: That's Japan.
Speaker 1: But all right, was it Japan that was doing that?
Speaker 4: Pokemon is a Japanese Yep.
Speaker 6: It was a japan They have every load of everything the entire US mapped out. And I don't know how to feel about that, because they already attacked us once. Who's gonna say that they're not gonna do it again.
Speaker 3: They overlaid the map onto a game that was already being used on cell phones, and it was like a game set in the Old West.
Speaker 4: That's why, Like if you go.
Speaker 3: To your churches or cemeteries, like a random tombstone will have a little thing on it, because per the game of the Old West, you would go to this tombstone and do a thing, and it would make sense. Pokemon, rather than creating their own map of the entire Earth for their purposes, they just overlaid it onto cell phone games that were already in existence.
Speaker 4: But I'm with you, I'm not exactly a of that.
Speaker 3: However, in the flood of twenty sixteen, as a matter of fact, all cell phone towers were down and all of these things. But you would have one dude on a boat with a hot spot and you would have a couple other dudes with Pokemon Go on their phones, and that's how you could tell if your boat was actually above a road or in somebody's yard as you were trying to like make your way through neighborhoods that you were unfamiliar with and stuff to see if you were about to hit.
Speaker 4: Down power lines and things like that.
Speaker 3: So, I mean, I do know the Cajun Navy was using Pokemon Go to help save people's lives, So I mean there's some pros and cons with it, you know.
Speaker 1: Yes, Uh, Dirty Sanchez, what what up? Sorry a little stutter action there.
Speaker 18: Okay. I was actually going to see the little handheld that you got. I've been looking to get one of those. I also got like one of the small little nes ones that had all the games on it. It was overwhelming to look through the one that you have. Is it worth it?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I got it on Amazon. It was like eighty bucks or something like that. But it just comes like it just kind of looks like a regular game boy kind of thing, and then you got the little paddle shifters on the back. But you know, I just like the handheld thing, so I just bought that, and it's like a little three D printed handheld thing. It's pretty awesome. Like it does really well. Like I only play a couple of games on there, like you know, Pokemon Yellow and maybe some Tony Hawk pro Skater three and shit like that, you know.
Speaker 18: But it's not overwhelming like finding the different games that you want to play.
Speaker 1: No. No, Like it has a search bar you can just search for whatever whatever you're looking for. I mean you have to go into like each individual like if you're playing Super Nintendo or game Boy or game Boy Advance or PlayStation or computer games or whatever, like you have to you know, hit whatever version of the game that you're looking for. But yeah, I mean I love it. It's pretty awesome. It's perfect for whenever the electricity or you know Wi Fi goes out or something like that, you know, road trips. Yeah dude, So anyway, moving on, Uh the oh Dougie has now changed his name back to Dougie Badass Blunkin and he says Jonathan and Jacob check out Corey gil Schuster on YouTube. He's a North American born Israeli. He's not a practicing Jew, but interviews Jews and Muslims. Okay, Corey gil Schuster, Gil Gil Schuster, Okay, hell yeah, I'll check it out. Spirit Animals said, America leads the crusade for Jerusalem. We shall reclaim the Holy Land for Jesus and shall grow the Blessed Herb, and shall name the strain cult grown.
Speaker 4: Alright, I'm about it.
Speaker 1: God is Love said, how about we move out the Israelis and give that land back to the Palestinians. Oh right, he's a Zionist aka Nazi.
Speaker 3: I missed the first half of that, something about give the lad back to Palace Indians. Yeah, who said it?
Speaker 1: God is Love said that.
Speaker 3: Okay, hey, fine, sure. I don't think you'll get the Israelis to lead the land. I don't think he'll get the Palestinians to lead the land. I think we should try to find a two party system. But you know, both sides believe that they have it based on a covenant with God, and they've been fighting over it since you know, the beginning of time.
Speaker 4: And shit, we're not going to come to.
Speaker 3: Come to some sort of an agreement with some new age philosophy that hasn't already been tried before. It's you know, at this point, just let him fight it out, you know, just let him get after it.
Speaker 4: They'll they'll decide who's winner.
Speaker 1: Rose Chaos said, have y'all seen where this dude says that he found proof that we live in a matrix by using lasers and DMT.
Speaker 3: Yes, he was.
Speaker 1: We got him onto Meta Mysteries. His name is Danny Gohler. He was a fascinating character. We actually had Electro Nick come on for that show and was able to do the experiment on the show smoked a little DMT, shined the laser through the glass, reflected or refracted it onto the wall. Was tripping major balls and looking into the laser that was refracted onto the wall and found that there was some kind of matrix coding, maybe some gears and all kinds of shit. That's it's a wild world that we're living in, and you know, we need people like Danny Golder and wild electron Nicks. So yeah, it was a very interesting episode. They got a documentary getting ready to come out here soon called The Discovery, and I can't wait until that comes out. But yeah, fascinating shit, Like I could listen to that kind of shit all day. Uh, God is love said, the Bible was talking about the heavenly Kingdom, not the physical land of Israel. In these times.
Speaker 3: I hear that, and I don't necessarily disagree with it, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Dougie Batt, bless you God, Bless you again, sir, thank you in the land of Israel, Doggie badass Blumpkin said, nightmare fuel the lamp, the lamp prey fish. Never dream of a blumpkin with this bitch. Those teeth don't come out like Granny's nets chers.
Speaker 3: What the fuck? Oh man? If I don't, I've never, even in my wildest dreams, dreamt of receiving a blumpkin. I personally like to be left the fuck alone while I'm taking a shit.
Speaker 4: You know, I different strokes, different folks, That's just me.
Speaker 1: It's a power play, There's no doubt about that. It's a power play.
Speaker 4: It's something. It's a play. I don't know if you're call it a power player.
Speaker 3: At that point, there's no way you could ever look at the other party with any level of respect ever again, you know what I mean. But like different strokes, different folks, I suppose.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I could expound on that, but it would just get darker.
Speaker 4: It's only going downhill from here anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're too childish for those kind of conversations, Dougie said, speaking of Sandler. The Jews and Arabs all drink fizzy bubblish.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah they do. Yo, here's my new hot take. And I think I'm ready to die on this hill. As a matter of fact, everybody thinks the Jews are the bad guys. I think it's the fucking Gypsies. They're the ones that have been actually in control of things. They've been jipping the Jews for centuries, y'all. Everybody's been sleeping on them because they're over here in their caravans and they look like they're living dirt. Poor nah dude, They've been sneaking their way into the.
Speaker 4: Elites for forever.
Speaker 3: Fuck the Gypsies, I'm saying, they're trash human beings. We don't need them anymore. It's not even the Jews, y'all. It's not even the Jews, it's the fucking gyps.
Speaker 1: Interesting hill to die on, sir, Yeah, I think you're probably the only one. You're gonna die on that hill.
Speaker 3: That's fine, that's fine. I'm gonna make a whole episode about it. But I have historical documents on it.
Speaker 1: And shit, I'm not trying to blast anybody here, but Jacob, I think next time you go share the screen, you should watch your tabs.
Speaker 4: What are my tabs on?
Speaker 1: I don't know if it was a joke or not, but allegedly there was a tab that was a little sketchy.
Speaker 3: I have Patreon, Patreon, SMOTJ Champion Night Fighting Loheem City, which we just talked about the FBI.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to look into that. Okay, must have been a joke, all right, so I can make the joke. Then, Honey Badger said, I see Jacob's ex videos tabs.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no, I promise you.
Speaker 1: You don't pro Jacob on the fucking work computer, bro, No, god savage.
Speaker 3: Matter of fact, I can't tell you the last time I watched porn, to be honest with you.
Speaker 1: Good for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've as much research as I've done into it. You know, it really does rot the brain, like to some real levels. And uh yeah, I'm I'm cleaning sober off of substances and also I'm trying to clean up my mind on that realm as well. I've been digging more into the Bible more recently. Yes, I know, I cuss like I'm a fucking marine because I am. Okay, it is what it is. But uh yeah, I'm actually trying to train my body, my mind, and my soul at the same time. And I'm not like professing that I'm some sort of expert in any one of those three, but I'm working towards it. So yeah, I promise you didn't see a porn tab up on my computer. That's for airshre.
Speaker 1: Uh Harg said, regardless of how the state of Israel came about within these last hundred years, Israel was conquered and belonged to the children of Israel, so there is president for that being a Jewish state.
Speaker 3: I agree with that, and I also agree that Christians should have their own place in the Holy Land. I don't mean a whole other nation independent. I think everybody should get the fuck along. But uh, you know, if if nobody looks at that as far as this whole situation is going with the Gaza in the West Bank and they're hitting the power Astinians, but bah bah, no one's acknowledging the fact that Christians are getting.
Speaker 4: Fucked from both sides right now.
Speaker 3: Like really fucking badly. But yeah, sure, it's all about the Jews and Muslims in that area. Nobody ever gives a fuck about the third Abrahammick religion in the Middle East.
Speaker 1: That's what we got to do for Jacob.
Speaker 4: I know, I'm trying.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to spread the good word anyway.
Speaker 1: God is Love said. I assume everyone's read fifty one documents and it says the Zionist collaboration with the Nazis.
Speaker 3: How about that the Zionist collaboration. Do you mean the rothschilds or do you mean like dudes that survived the concentration camps that then all of a sudden, like hey, these guys of swastikas, maybe we should work with them. Like, it depends on what literature you're talking about here. I don't know the fifty one document thing.
Speaker 1: He said. The Bible says that I a gentile follower of Jesus Christ, am the child of Israel. Those who are there are not those children of Israel.
Speaker 3: I mean, I've heard the argument that says that these are not those that were the of the original twelve tribes. And I remember also when Jesus came and said that the old ways are no longer. There is no more need for the Twelve tribes than Paul said there is. You know, do not waste your time with these endless genealogical studies because that's antiquated.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: There is no more them in us. There's only God's children and those that choose to turn away. And that's kind of the that's the vibe that I get down with. But there are others that really like following their lineage back to the original twelve tribes. Man whatever, well, I should say ten Dan was excommunicated, and Levi was a whole extra thing.
Speaker 4: But neither here nor there.
Speaker 3: Dirty Dan, old dirty Dan, and yeah, his people won't come back until the final days.
Speaker 4: But that's a that's a whole other thing.
Speaker 1: Sam, go ahead, sir. Can hardly see your eyes right now. I understand it's because you're I know, I know what your fucking eyes look like whenever you're not baked. That is a baked face if I've ever seen one.
Speaker 6: I mean, I haven't smoke, and I have him taken shots, which reminds me cheers, boys, cheers indeed. But no, and that the Jews and the Muslims the reason why they hate each other. They kill each other because you call it back to Abraham. It Ishmail was actually supposed to buy but like get everything because he was a first born, but he was born of the handmade state of all Sarah Sarah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the thing, is the prophecy supposed to be the firstborn of Abraham and Sarah or the first born of Abraham.
Speaker 4: That's small distinction has led to all of this ship.
Speaker 6: Isaac did it to his brother Ishmael. Then his son did it to his brother. Oh well he's the one. Jacob, Yeah, Jacob Anysa. If you really think about it, Judaism and everything they really did that they there's a lot of backstabbing and brother on brother killing. And that reminds me of a joke of came to that holding a vot. Call me John D because I'm about to rock a feeder.
Speaker 4: B Ah, that's funny.
Speaker 3: But I mean, to that point, there's been so much backstabbing and conniving within the Christian faith, within the Islamic faith, within the Hindu faith, within the Buddhist faith, within you.
Speaker 4: I mean, you name it.
Speaker 3: Anytime there's greed that can poison men's heart, regardless of denomination or sect or creed or tribe or whatever.
Speaker 4: There's gonna be power plays that are made. You know.
Speaker 6: That's John Money is the root of all evil.
Speaker 4: The love money is the root of all evil.
Speaker 3: Money. God does not want us to be broke, but loving money over God.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's when it starts to become that sin. You know what I'm saying. But I'm with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 6: So pride, I mean, pride lunged its way into the Kingdom of Heaven to overtake it chib So, I mean at that point it is that is, I mean, everything goes to according to God's plan. But that makes you think that God. God obviously allowed it, but why would he allow his UH singer, his most beautiful angel UH to be corrupted. And at that point God all says homosexuality is a sin. But God really calls his angel who does consider himself a male, because everything that talks about refers to Elizifer Semil as a male. Yeah, he kind of kind of gives off like very affectionate burbage. Sorry I'm cuts. And also, homosexuality is a sin, but God put the male g spot in the ass. It's just way as fun.
Speaker 3: I mean personally, I don't agree with the way anatomy works either on that one. But I mean, look, it's not like I could have created something better, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: It's smart enough to picking that shit out. So I mean whatever I mean.
Speaker 1: Is homosexuality actually a sin? That's not something that's written in the Bible.
Speaker 4: Yes, it is specific.
Speaker 6: The Bible says explicitly says that homosexuality is an abomination of the penalty onto it is of death. Though I do believe that since on a new age, that they can be forgiven, but that is up to them. But no shade that people.
Speaker 3: Live thrown because we have to also keep in mind that the wages of all sin is death right, so lying and cheating and stealing is as equal in the creator's mind. If we are going off with the word of the Bible, as somebody who is a homosexual, as somebody who is a glutton is all look, all of it is a sin. A sin is a sin is sin. Like that's the thing. People have taken their own dogmatic approach to it and put certain things in a hierarchical place above others, because like there are some that are victimless crimes, types of sins, and certain sins that affect mass amounts of people. Well, these are obviously more bad than these. And it's like, no, bro, one plus one sill equals too regardless of which one goes in front of the other.
Speaker 4: It's people get very convoluted in the details.
Speaker 3: They miss the forest for the fucking trees, you know what I mean, But neither here nor there. The point is, none of us are gonna be good enough to make it to Heaven on our own. Like, no matter what you do, you will never do well enough to clear yourself of the sins that you already committed before you even knew what sin was, you know what I mean. And that's per the beliefs. Not everybody gets down with that, I understand this, but yeah, anyway.
Speaker 1: If you're a Christian, yes that's uh that is your thoughts or your beliefs rather Ashton what to do?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 9: So I got two things, both kind of funny.
Speaker 15: Uh.
Speaker 9: I decided to go off on my own here and uh, all I listened to that show you so the first thing, all right, I listened to that show you guys did with the uh that Satanist I guess you guys tried to get him on for a while, and uh, honestly, it seemed like kind of a lackluster show, like we I didn't really get what he fully believed out of it, and I don't think.
Speaker 4: He knows what he fully believes either.
Speaker 9: Brother Oh no is uh So his TikTok was mentioned in that show. So while I was listening, I look it up and I'm like, whatever, I don't follow him. I don't go on TikTok. Ever, I check it maybe once a month. So I check it like a month later, and uh, I see he followed me, and I'm like, oh, what the hell? So I uh And then I see he's live. So I joined his live and he's just there debating Christians about their beliefs using scripture, and uh, I'm like, all right, I'm just gonna. I'm gonna.
Speaker 8: So I Uh.
Speaker 9: I joined his live and started talking to him, and he just shut me off right away. I didn't even quote any scripture, he just shut me right off. So whatever he told you guys on your show is totally different from whatever he's preaching.
Speaker 1: But what were you saying that he shut you off to?
Speaker 9: Pretty unbiased stuff just about my general beliefs. I didn't quote any scripture, any texts or anything. I was just like kind of trying to press him on what he actually believes. I think the main thing I asked him was seems to like, you're pretty materially based, is that what your beliefs are, rather than spiritually? And he really wouldn't go on further about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of Satanism, from what I understand, is very materialistically, like it's very like the people that are into the dark arts, like into the dark witchcraft and all that kind of shit. It is for like, I'm not going to say all of it, but a lot of it is for like, you know, you're trying to manifest material things, and I don't know that kind of is not the way that you're supposed to go about the spiritual, you know, magic.
Speaker 3: I was very much let down by him when he started quoting out of the Gospel of barnabas a known forgery. He started saying, Aman Hillman, who is a known fraud. And then when he brought up Zachariasinchin, who clearly doesn't speak Samerian and taught himself. And it's very obvious for any sumerologists listening to them for thirty seconds that the guys that know what he's talking about, it's like, okay, so you're a super edgy you want to be gnostic, and like dope, he's formulated his own opinions on these things, and like, I'm not trying to shit on him or anything, but that wasn't We're still trying to find a true Satanist, still trying to find a true worshiper of the Dark Lord, not somebody who's you know, worshiping whatever amalgamation of things that he's talking about.
Speaker 4: You know, there's tons of those people out there on the Internet right now. It's not hard to find.
Speaker 1: He seemed very new age Satanist. It's not necessarily like traditional Satanism.
Speaker 4: As he was shitting on LaVey doing exactly Levey shit, it.
Speaker 9: Was like, all right, sure, I don't know, Maybe check out his TikTok to see see how it compares to what you guys experience. That's all I got on that second thing was I saw you guys follow this guy on Instagram who claims to be an Illuminati son of royalty, and he posts all this stuff trying to reveal them and he's getting punished for it simultaneously, and he started a Discord server so he can supposedly expel even more information about them. So I don't do Discord. I just made one for the fuck of it and I joined it. And there's really nothing new in there that's not already out there on the Internet somewhere or it can be read in a book. It's it's pretty lackluster. So I don't know if it's just the promotion that this guy's doing or whatever. But if you know who I'm talking about, he he's slowly blown up on Instagram over the last Does he have a mask? Yeah, he's the mask guy.
Speaker 2: He threatened, I said. I told him, I was like, how how did your family.
Speaker 8: Members get in? It?
Speaker 6: Was it?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: I said something about ass rape or something, and he has He replied to me saying, please Illuminati murder this person as soon as possible. Oh my god, I'm the only person. I'm the only person getting this treatment on here. I fucking love it.
Speaker 3: So is he one of those people that are claiming that like it was passed down to his father through old school magic, Because we talked about that with the uh well legacy Bloodlines or some ship that book that we read that the guy was like obviously full of shit one hundred percent and his family disowned him because of it.
Speaker 8: That's what he claims. But if you keep looking at those comments, he ends up saying it's satire.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, then cool if that's what he's doing, and it's like for the principle of content creation, now IM not going to shoo on that. You're you're stirring the pot for the sake of stirring the pot.
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 1: That being said, though, a lot of people do say that their shit is satire just so that they don't get kicked off of their platform. So it's like this is for entertainment purposes only. But you know, Epstein had an island and they were raping, you know, a young girls. It's like, that's how they're getting away with it, so that they don't kicked off, don't get kicked off the algorithm, they don't get you don't they don't lose their channel and shit like that. I'm not saying that's what he's doing, but a lot of people do do that.
Speaker 2: This specific video I saw, he was showing a picture of his mother and it was like the.
Speaker 8: One that we've all seen.
Speaker 2: It was at Aluminum Illuminati party with the woman wearing the bird cage. He was claiming that was his mother, and somebody in the common section said, do you just went to Google and copy pasted, printed that out and put it in a fucking frame? Who are you trying to kid? And like the guy kind of attacked the content creator. He ended up saying like, yeah, dude, it's satire, come on, chill. So who the fuck knows? But yeah, whether he's Illuminati or not, he has the Illuminati to murder me.
Speaker 8: So I'm watching my back.
Speaker 1: I mean, anybody going online and saying that they're Illuminati or they got Illuminati blood lines.
Speaker 8: I don't believe it.
Speaker 3: Then nobody's gonna.
Speaker 1: Outright just give you that information. I don't think, you know, like I wouldn't buy it. I mean maybe we did follow him, but I probably just found him interesting for a couple of seconds and then I probably just forgot about him. I mean I do that a lot. But but you had something else you wanted to interject their ash No, I mean, it just.
Speaker 9: Seems like he's going way too hard on the bit like he he was a musician, quit music and now he's doing this full time. I don't know how he's profiting from it. He's got almost the Discord server. Since I've been on it, like I've been on there five days, I think. I don't really say much. I just kind of see if there's anything interesting on there. And it's gone from like four hundred people to seven hundred something in like five days. It's just I don't know why so many PEO people are buying into it, what it's really all for. If it's for publicity, I don't really see the gain out of this whole thing.
Speaker 3: If it's for the satire of it, then I get it, you know what I mean. People are watching it because of the shock and awe and the funniness of it. If these people are being serious, don't mean to be a dick, but a sucker is born every minute.
Speaker 9: All the followers of it are serious like that. I mean, I can't even keep up with all the crap that goes on in that server. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Like you know, the Internet be Internet and ladies and gents.
Speaker 9: Oh, it's a mess.
Speaker 1: It's a mess.
Speaker 9: The Internet was a mistake.
Speaker 1: I love the Internet. It's awesome. Matthew. You put a book that was for was a children's magazine talking about communities of the future, and it gets into a Martian community, eco villages, a new kind of community on Earth, Victory cities, into space, the John Hancock Center. Is this in your possession? Is this like something that's yours?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Man, My grandmother was the librarian and I got the pleasure of getting some random things from her before she got put into her nursing home with the.
Speaker 8: Dementia, and that was that was one of them.
Speaker 2: It was this random magazine and my kids picked it out of a box not too long ago, and I was flipping through it, and yeah, Communities of the Future. It basically shows the line in Saudi Arabia that they're supposedly building, like that's in this little magazine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I live in that line. It was supposed to be like ten miles long. Then it was like five miles. Now it's saying it like might be a mile long.
Speaker 8: Yeah. And this magazine has no date to it.
Speaker 2: You can tell it was probably like mid nineties, late nineties tops, but yeah, it's older.
Speaker 1: Nineteen ninety Eighteah. You know, if it's the one that I found, it would be nineteen ninety.
Speaker 2: Eight online Okay, yeah, and the actual copy I have has no date on it, so I found that curious.
Speaker 3: But uh, for a second, the author is Peter Austin. For a crazy second, I thought that said Peter Autism. I was say, bro, what b.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I just think it's pretty interesting how they're pushing all that to kids, you know.
Speaker 3: That today?
Speaker 8: So those are the kids who were reading that. That would have been me.
Speaker 2: I was in middle school in nineteen ninety eight, you know, so yeah that's and now look where we're at today.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they'd love time in that ship up.
Speaker 2: Oh, I love the time and that up tell in a one generation something and then bam, hey, what do you know there it is?
Speaker 8: Oh no, yeah, I thought it was pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Though. Disney had Tomorrowland that later became EPCOT. Am I am I off based on that one?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So, I mean it was the same thing, trying to formulate to kids about what the future could be, to try to spark the imagination.
Speaker 4: Or was it more like showing the blueprints?
Speaker 8: You know? And they told my mother in the seventies we would have flying cars and all sorts of random crafty. We're nowhere near that.
Speaker 2: They're never given us that, and I don't think I would want it the way these I don't know if Instagram's trying that's to scare me and everybody I know. But like the amount of planes falling out of the sky videos I've seen recently, a lot of the video, Yeah, a lot of videos are trying to make it seem like there's all happening right now.
Speaker 8: We thought five months ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, flying cars like the Jetsons and laser cannons like on Star Wars. Instead, we got drones with with fucking mortar rounds attached to them. And they're now coming up with newer, greater, and better shotguns to literally do drones skeet shooting.
Speaker 4: That that's how that's moving.
Speaker 3: It's like, man, I thought we were gonna have like, you know, pulse energy weapons. Nah, you know, twelve gage with some extra spicy buck shot for drones. That's that's the technological advancements of our generation.
Speaker 1: God is Love said, first of all, UH, sovereign citizens is not what they call themselves. It's an oxymoron.
Speaker 3: Agreed that the statement itself is ridiculous. You can't be sovereign and a citizen of a state at the same time. But I know we're getting into the etymology here.
Speaker 1: Speared animals, said Sammy a little fucked up. I'm I'm happy as a motherfucker motherfucker, respectfully, Samuel, did you spell your own name wrong? Is it s a Al?
Speaker 6: My name is s a m u a Al? Respectfully?
Speaker 1: Isn't a in that at the end?
Speaker 6: M stiffy?
Speaker 3: Sam?
Speaker 6: All, No, it's saying but if you spell my name backer, do you have allowness? Which through readings when I got what he deep into the occult, it's actually one of the punchs of hale as the of the suckyby and incyby Jesus Christ.
Speaker 4: Sam Okay, yeah, that's let's all right, Sam.
Speaker 3: You're just a whole enigma in and of yourself, aren't you.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 6: I mean, my mama told me the reason she chose the name Samuels was I was I was supposed to be a gift from God. But I'm the only hell you have a way, so Jesus.
Speaker 1: Christ, God is Love, says I don't have any answers. But scaffolding around completed buildings ain't construction photos.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, I get that, and I mean it depends on where. I remember when I was living in DC, there was that earthquake that went up the East coast, and there was a bunch of buildings that had to have a bunch of maintenance done to it. Held the Washington Mind had scaffolding up on it for like four or five years and shit like that. And there was other buildings that had to do the same thing for remodels, upkeep and that type of thing. I'm not saying that's across the board as far as tartaria is concerned in these old buildings, and I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Like I said, I would love to have a Tartaria expert, or at least somebody who's decently versed in Tartaria come on and talk about it with some amount of.
Speaker 4: Brain power behind it.
Speaker 3: So maybe one day we'll make this happen. Jonathan, you said you're gonna leave the episode on it. I say, let's get after it.
Speaker 1: You know, I will try and form myself into a Tartarian expert by next week.
Speaker 3: I mean, give yourself a couple of weeks. Some give some grace period here.
Speaker 1: Brother, Maybe Harg said, I understand Christian theology and what they believe. But as for someone who doesn't believe, uh doesn't believe in or follow the New Testament. Along with every Orthodox Jew out there, the Jews who are who are there are the children of Israel.
Speaker 4: No doubt, no doubt, that's that is what they believe.
Speaker 3: And as a Christian, I am of the belief that, sure we should have the Jewish people living in Israel.
Speaker 4: I have no problem with that.
Speaker 3: I also don't think that that means we need to kill everybody that's living there before they got there either. I would like to have a little bit of some grace on all sides there. But you know, it's a messy topic.
Speaker 1: Goth Alex said, propaganda. How about I take a proper ganda at those tits.
Speaker 4: Goth Alex, that was good.
Speaker 1: That was a good pun and spirited animals said, sir, you need Jesus.
Speaker 6: That was after I vote in what the fuck is a bumpkin? Then my cousin looked it up and then I found out what it was. Then that's why I said, so you need Jesus, You're welcome.
Speaker 4: I thought that was the comment. I was like, dude, that's a girl. I thought that was to the Goth Alex comment, my bad, that was to the blumkin thing.
Speaker 10: My bad?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you wrote what the fuck is a blumpkin?
Speaker 6: Yeah you have. My cousin loocked it up and then he told me and we both felt violated. Just to buy that that was a mind fucking a half and I did not enjoy it.
Speaker 3: Well, hold on, you've never been on the Urban Dictionary, dude.
Speaker 6: I choose not to.
Speaker 3: You've never gone and looked up dirty in your first name to see what comes up on the Urban Dictionary.
Speaker 4: Oh, I did, and I didn't. I did, and I promised.
Speaker 3: The dirty sam or the Dirty Samuel is one hundred percent of thing, and it's probably ridiculous.
Speaker 6: What's a dirty salam?
Speaker 3: But with it you gotta be specific. The dirty sam is probably different than the Dirty Samuel.
Speaker 4: You have to be specific with it.
Speaker 6: Like the Dirty I bet it doesn't have my actual name because I got told by an English teacher my name was spelled along grade.
Speaker 4: You got Google dog look it up.
Speaker 3: You never know, like, for instance, the Dirty Andy is completely different than the Dirty Andrew.
Speaker 4: You have to be specific.
Speaker 6: Hey, you're dirty Andrew ginger bastard.
Speaker 3: I will say the Dirty Andy is probably the most ridiculous fucking entry into the Urban Dictionary I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 4: Like objectively speaking.
Speaker 9: That reminds me.
Speaker 6: Did y'all know that the jugglers of technically a gang?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Okay? Also dirty U tampon? You motherfucker?
Speaker 3: Really girl? Wait?
Speaker 4: Wait you looked at Samuel? Yeah, read it for the class. Let's fucking go.
Speaker 6: What is it?
Speaker 22: A dirty used tampon, a really fight girl, a wody what new or a really fake girl dirty tampon?
Speaker 6: Or aldy fake go? Great, so I'm half of l A got you?
Speaker 4: I mean what the dirty Samuel is?
Speaker 6: I guess. I mean that's not what I have?
Speaker 3: Man, Oh oh my god, yep. This would be why the Urban Dictionary is kind of where the Internet goes to die.
Speaker 6: Hey, oh, Jacob, I got this is the new bong. I got.
Speaker 3: For a crazy second, I thought that was a crunched up coke bottle. I had to take my dirty up glasses off to see it. That's nice.
Speaker 6: It's motion sens it and it talks and changes.
Speaker 4: Corlors, is that a turkey or a peacock?
Speaker 3: Hold on, you have a light up turkey ass as a as a bong. Don't know?
Speaker 6: It's a it's a fucking thing from Trammers or something. I don't know.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 12: And the bowl is a fucking skull and it lights up and it says, welcome to the Haunted house.
Speaker 3: Okay, festive bomb. I don't know.
Speaker 6: I kind of want to make it like a centerpiece on my table from when I set up the studio when all why not?
Speaker 1: Perhaps fucking lately I am quite disturbed looking up what a dirty Jonathan is. I have never done this, and now I'm scarred. But it says you've never looked it up either.
Speaker 3: Brother, No, no, I hate to be the one to tell you there's no Santa Claus, but I'm also really happy to go over this with you.
Speaker 1: Let's go when someone sells pills and doesn't do drugs, eats burgers with just ketchup and cheese and bangs even the bluest of blue waffles.
Speaker 4: Basic dirty dude.
Speaker 3: It's that dirty Jonathan that's fucked up. I like it. Oh, you want to look up something crazy, look up the Dirty Andy and we'll read it for the class because like logistically and I understand that it's it's the Internet, it's urban dictionary. It's not supposed to be real life. I that, but even objectively, who the fuck would even think to write this down with this order of operation of things and stuff?
Speaker 4: It makes no goddamn sense.
Speaker 1: But dirty andy is the act of shooting a bamboo shoot up a man's penis hole while being manually stimulated by a water buffalo and an alpaca provides the lubrication via spit to the background music of Huey Lewis and the news. My god, once.
Speaker 3: Again, like, who would even put that order of precedence on things?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: I don't think he got the proper facilities for that, big men. I mean, that's that, That makes no fucking sense. But that's the urban dictionary for you. I think the dirty jacob is a pretty basic one on.
Speaker 1: Oh that's yeah, I just looked it up, and that's such such a shame. A dirty jacob is sticking your sticking your tongue down the throat of a girl while her ex is two meters away.
Speaker 4: I mean, well, so cooking.
Speaker 3: I mean no, no, nor dirty Jacob isn't the cuck on that one. If anything, he'd be the bull in that situation, which, like you know, there's worse things that it could have been associated with the dirty Jacob and be honest.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you know what's even more fucked up is the dirty Ashton. I gotta I gotta give you a shout out here, Bud.
Speaker 9: I was gonna say that. That's why I raised my hand. I just had to look it up. When you got to talk about that show, I was like, what the fuck is my name gonna be?
Speaker 4: So just became an Urban Dictionary episode.
Speaker 3: I'm so fucking here for this, y'all.
Speaker 4: You have no idea a dirty Ashton?
Speaker 9: Go for it, Ashton, Jonathan, you want to do the honor?
Speaker 1: Sure, Yeah, it says. A dirty Ashton is when two male twins are banging and one of their parents walk in in the mix of surprise and fear causes the bottom to clench so hard that it snaps the tops. Dick.
Speaker 4: God, Okay, that's the whole thing.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 3: We should have given a disclaim for anybody who's listening to this live chat that following day as we released this as an episode. Yeah, we should have given a disclaimer as soon as Urban Dictionary entered the conversation that this was about to be a downward spiral from this point out. You know, apologies disclaimer disclaimer in case we needed to give you one anymore.
Speaker 1: Austin, you got your hand up. Let's just go ahead with your name. A dirty Austin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, tuddy, dirty Austin's a good.
Speaker 1: A dirty Austin is the act of walking in on two people having sex and then trying to insert your penis into the hole that is currently vacant, all while making gargling slash growling sounds.
Speaker 4: And just like fill in the hole where you see fitt.
Speaker 1: Dog j Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: It could have been worse. It could have been worse. At that point, you're just a certain dominance into the situation.
Speaker 1: So you know, go ahead, Austin. What are your thoughts on your name, sir? In the Urban Dictionary, it's quite disturbing.
Speaker 3: That's fucking great.
Speaker 9: I'm sorry, that's fucking great. I had never.
Speaker 4: Looked it up before.
Speaker 15: I looked it up.
Speaker 9: When he told me you two, I was like.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, oh man, oh look, Tyler had his hand raised to look up the dirty Tyler.
Speaker 4: While we're at it, we must.
Speaker 1: I'm sure there's a raunchy dirty Tyler.
Speaker 4: He's got his hand raised and he's clapping.
Speaker 3: I feel like the dirty tyler probably has like seven intrees, so let's just go off the most offensive one, shall we.
Speaker 1: Okay, a dirty tyler is to fart in one's hand and then slap and then and then slap someone else directly in the face. The object of a dirty tyler is to do it quick enough, so that is, to do it quick enough so the slapped person can smell and taste it.
Speaker 3: What the fuck who's coming out is the dirty tyler? That's not even a sexual act unless you're like a fort fit.
Speaker 4: It could have been worse. That could have been so much worse.
Speaker 1: That is disturbing.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 4: Oh, Matthew's got his hand raised. Are we doing the dirty Matthew? Now?
Speaker 1: Why not? The dirty Matthew? The dirty Matthew is when you give a girl the gift of a dick in a box addressed too it says to her name from God.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's actually almost a class act.
Speaker 3: There was a whole song made about this with a Andy Samberg and justin Timberlake, se.
Speaker 1: You know, Oh, there's a multiple of them. I didn't know that there was a whole fucking list of this shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, as you go Down's why I said the dirty Tyler probably has a bunch of injuries. Some of them are like the one and only entry. Some of them have like eighteen you know very well. I think it's the most liked one is at the top what Matthew.
Speaker 8: Matthew means gift from God, So that makes sense. I was gonna say, my fantasy team name has been the Cleveland st for like a decade.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: Yes, sadly, this year I got last place and I have to change the name of my team. And you guys are giving me some really good name ideas here. I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 4: Nice. I mean, that's why Dirty san Jess has her name.
Speaker 3: What it is, The Dirty Sanchez is an oldie book goodye as far as the Urban Dictionary is concerned.
Speaker 4: But you know, I appreciate it game recognized.
Speaker 1: Gain they're just Dirty Sanchez is basically like whenever you smear shit as a mustache or something like that, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But then you could go upwards and make it the Simba too. I mean, it depends on which section of the Urban Dictionary you're reading.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go ahead, Spirit Animal.
Speaker 6: I look up the Dirty charisod.
Speaker 4: Oh god, that's a good one. That's years since I delved into the Urban Dictionary.
Speaker 3: This brings me back to the Barracks days, where like you'd just be sitting bored with nothing to do and just be on Urban Dictionary all day.
Speaker 23: Oh dude, both of them different birds days, my guy.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it says, sorry, we couldn't find the Dirty Char's harden.
Speaker 23: Okay, So the dirty Charles is when a guy lights just chakes cubes on fire and then tries to put it out with her.
Speaker 6: Fluids.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, trying to make her squirt fast enough to put out the fire.
Speaker 22: Yeah yeah, well on fire, then proceeds to come on their fire, putting it out whiles flapping his arms and screaming.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 22: In which the male lights his partners crouched on fire, then proceeds to come on the fire, putting it out whilts flapping his arms and screaming.
Speaker 1: I feel like the flapping of the arms would only intensify the fire.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 14: Think last night we let the chicken talk. Medn't know what is said, but good, all.
Speaker 3: Right for the record, good cult members who are listening, the good noble ones out there. These are all supposed to be jokes. You're never actually supposed to try to achieve any of this crazy shit. It's Internet at its worst. Like, let's go ahead and make sure we're all on the same page here, like no one should ever try to do the dirty dot dot dot like ever.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I know, okay, okay, yeah, there's a bunch of very disturbing things on the Internet, and the Urban Dictionary is one of the more disturbing Ones'.
Speaker 3: It's a OLDI but goody, you know, just like this is back in the days, the same time when I was really looking into this for the laughs of It was the same time where crabs revenge dot com was a website but you could actually order and get the test tube of live crabs mailed to you to prank people with.
Speaker 4: It was a whole thing.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, goth Alex said, I am a Christian but also pretty faggy. I am the abomination.
Speaker 4: Can girls be faggy? I thought it would be like a lezzi. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm not here to judge or tell you what gender to identify with.
Speaker 4: I'm just asking.
Speaker 1: Well, the spirit animal made sure that goth Alex knew that the blessed herb loves her or loves yous is what he said.
Speaker 6: There, we gos loves everyone in the name we played.
Speaker 3: And let's also make sure this distinction is said. It never expressly forbids lesbianism. It expressly forbids male on male sodomy, gay butt sex, but it doesn't it doesn't say anything as far as women are concerned, or male to woman butt sex. So there's a lot of things that are implied in things, but nothing's expressly said.
Speaker 1: So what about woman to man butt sex? Is that a little girl.
Speaker 3: A man taking it in the ass would be considered sodomy, So that would be outright seen as a negative by by the word. But you know, we're also depends on if we're talking Old Testament or New Testament.
Speaker 4: And yeah, I'm not gonna get.
Speaker 3: Into the validity of sexual things within the Bible because again, that's getting into murky waters that I am going to surely.
Speaker 4: Piss people off with.
Speaker 3: So we're just gonna take a smooth side step and continue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I imagine fillatio is probably not God's favorite.
Speaker 4: Didn't say, doesn't say one way or another.
Speaker 3: Gonna be honest with.
Speaker 1: You, Samuel, go ahead, Sir. Sam is one of those guys that raises his hands physically rather than hitting the Rai's hand button.
Speaker 4: Like there's a whole button.
Speaker 6: But like you, I mean, look, we all admit it. I got to deism, okay, but no dog, oh yeah no. At no point should a man get picked. I know, like I know, my yuy. At that point give up? You a man going.
Speaker 1: I mean literally it is in this conversation. Literally different strokes for different folks. I don't change either way.
Speaker 6: I had great different strokes, but at the same time, there's a fraction of humanity that had in it. I had a old man looked at the bat hole in a military setting called MEPs, and I don't care. We all had the same white guy. It doesn't matter if it was nineteen forties or the twenty twenties. It's the same fucking guy. The dude never fucking ages. We'll do it.
Speaker 3: It's not endurable.
Speaker 1: Can I just say I am I am like shocked that all of you people are still on here for this conversation. This is one of the most degenerate conversations I've ever had, And the fact that there's still so many of you here just speaks volumes and we love you.
Speaker 4: Is it degenerate?
Speaker 3: Martin Luther King Junior was doing this type of shit apparently, So I mean, is it really so bad?
Speaker 4: Is it really?
Speaker 1: I imagine his dreams were pretty profound on all that cocaine.
Speaker 3: I feel like his dreams it'd have been a lot more than what we originally thought.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Matthew, go ahead, sir, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just had a question for you guys, and I noticed I'm involved with quite a few different podcasts, not getting on podcasting myself, or sitting on the sidelines and interacting with quite a few of them. How are you guys finding each other? Is it organically or you guys just browsing the web and finding all these different podcasts and content creators and just reaching out to each other, or like, is there a list we've heard kind of seens list, fellas, what's going.
Speaker 1: On the conspiracy community is is quite nit? I think.
Speaker 8: It really is.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking that to this point there, because you know, I believe you guys even mentioned it. If you, guys, if a show makes it even a year, you've accomplished quite a bit there with that. But like, I've done a show with legit bat, I got a show lined up with I got a show lined up with paranoid Radio that I actually came on one of your guys' lives and talked.
Speaker 8: A little bit about a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 4: Solid guy shout out to Troubles.
Speaker 8: Troubles. Yeah, he's definitely a decent dude.
Speaker 2: Man, He's fun to chat with, and yeah, I've been bouncing back and forth with him for quite a few months now. So yeah, it's a fun group to get involved with. But I was just curious how you guys are all finding each other.
Speaker 3: It's like organic networking and a little bit of sliding into each other's dms and just seeing what the availability is. And you'll find that most Now, there are some that think they're hot shitting that they don't have time for you, and I mean that will happen, but the vast majority of conspiracy slash truther or podcasters are just good people well out here trying to make it just like everybody else.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I've been missing my favorite one, Matt at the Great Deception.
Speaker 2: Shout out Matt, Yes indeed, And then uh ah shit, I had something else I was gonna say, but it slipped right by.
Speaker 8: But uh yeah, oh I also I.
Speaker 2: Was the one who coming in on Brandon shit to get you guys to finally notice there.
Speaker 1: Okay, I knew it was somebody that was regularly in the lives or I've seen on the on the Patreon or something like that before. Yeah, I saw that and I was like, that's our people right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had to shoot that in somehow. I'm glad you picked that up on that So I can't wait to see that show. And yes, finally somebody said it. It's not state, it's not sovereign citizen. That's oxymoron. It's more closer to state national. But you know, Brandon will dip and dive into it a little bit with you. But I listened to I think I made it through like thirty of his emails that are different videos before, Like I just got sidetracked from him for a little bit. Of course, I've never actually gone out and done all the paperwork he tells you the file or anything. But I'm kind of I'm not gonna lie, and I'm a little afraid to.
Speaker 8: I mean, looking into man.
Speaker 3: So you file paperwork with the government that they don't believe in.
Speaker 8: Well, no, no, it's like.
Speaker 2: What I understand from it, it's taking responsibility for yourself and telling them verbally or on written paper that I'm taking responsibility for myself.
Speaker 8: You can kindly fuck off.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's dope, but you still have to obey the laws, like you still have to you.
Speaker 4: Can't, but you don't.
Speaker 8: But like, brother, how do you think how you don't be?
Speaker 2: Because how do you think these motherfuckers on the top get away with so much?
Speaker 4: My friend?
Speaker 3: Because they they don't. They get like, they don't get indicted. They get arrested at least the next day because they have connections in the tops corrupt.
Speaker 8: Well exactly, but they also have to buy by a certain kind of law, especially spiritual laws, especially you know, all these freemasons, they're not not just uh pissing on Jesus for no reason.
Speaker 2: They think that the freemason stuff's a whole spiritual another level. Like it gets deep with the shit. I don't know how to explain it myself, but it's.
Speaker 1: It's difficult and until you get somebody who actually knows what they're talking about with it, because I get it, like on the surface and especially if you start to look into it, I get how it could look kind of sketchy and that there are definitely people out there who are not doing it the way that other people are suggesting you should do it, And that's why it's important to get somebody like one stupid fuck on the show who really has a good grasp of the whole reality. I honestly, I don't even want to fucking talk about it anymore until we get them on, because I really don't know enough about it. Like I'm just I'm I'm like my ears perk up. I find it interesting whenever I hear about it, But I mean, I don't know if I'm ever going to put any of that into action. We'll see.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's kind of like the inspection sticker on my car.
Speaker 3: I have made the decision that I'm no longer going to participate in that program. Okay, I'm not getting another inspection sticker on my car. That being said, when not if, but when I get pulled over and get a ticket for that, it's gonna pay the ticket, because like I knowingly didn't go through the legal procedure of getting this on my car, but I'm doing that knowingly, so like I understand, I'm gonna have to pay the piper one day.
Speaker 4: That that's.
Speaker 2: With from what I seen Brandon post constantly. It's literally it's just writing without recourse and some special other words on the ticket, and you get that thing just thrown out. I'm not the I'm not the right person to twist your arm to get you to believe in this shift. But I don't know, if you pay attention to Brandon a little more, he makes a lot more sense.
Speaker 8: Out of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah he does. And also Crow Triple seven is add on a lot of people who got who like dive heavy into this kind of stuff, and it's it's fascinating one way. I mean, just listen to it, you know. And that's that's the biggest thing. Listen to somebody who actually knows what they're talking about rather than some fucking you know, I don't know enough about it, you know, so I'm gonna sound retarded.
Speaker 2: My one argument to Jacob is maybe if more of us did this ship, maybe we'd have a better chance of fighting these elite bocks.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's possible.
Speaker 3: But at the same time, like even with today's current political climate, sidestep the SolV SIT or the SolV net or whatever title we want to throw on it. Okay, real quick, with all the things that Trump's enacting. Wouldn't now be a really good time to be a part of the American system hypothetically speaking of course.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Personally, I think it's a great time to jump off because there are all a bunch of characters that we can't sue or take down to begin with.
Speaker 8: You know, you can't.
Speaker 2: Sue a character out of a story book, right, you know, That's what all these people are, and that's how they're all above the law.
Speaker 8: And that's where Brandon's stuff kind of gets into this.
Speaker 3: So it's gonna be fascin political figures are unsuable because their character is not real people.
Speaker 8: Yes, yes, yeah, okay, all right.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to talk to him, man. Honestly, maybe he'll be able to enlighten me on all the more things.
Speaker 8: That those are my words, not Brandon's, but.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I hear you.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm not trying to throw shade it one way or another. I'm just saying what my research is found thus far, and maybe Brandon is.
Speaker 4: Coming at it from a different perspective.
Speaker 3: Like I said, maybe he'll be able to enlighten me on some things that are definitely nuanced and not based into things that I'm finding. I do not know.
Speaker 4: I am excited for the conversation, though, for sure.
Speaker 1: We'll see where it goes. Ashton, what's up, dude?
Speaker 9: All Right? So I wanted to add some degenerously.
Speaker 3: So but uh back to the DJM. What up?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 9: I wanted to touch on the inspection sticker thing too. I did get a ticket for that. I paid it, but uh, no cop really cares about it, besides the ones in those small towns that are overpleaced with nothing going on. And that's how I ended up with that, and I still don't have one to this day. It doesn't matter. No, I paid the ticket.
Speaker 4: It's like a speeding ticket. Like sure, you could fight it, and you can go to court, and.
Speaker 3: You could plead your case, and you could do all these things and maybe a win.
Speaker 4: Maybe you just pay the ticket and move on with.
Speaker 3: Your life, like I mean, you know, I mean, moving violations are different than still violations and an inspection sticker. It's a it's a quick little ticket fine maybe two hundred dollars, and you move on with your day and you get to keep your car the way you want it, like life goes on, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: It's whatever. Yes, it's extortion one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: That's also what you agree to when you drive on public roads that are paid for with tax dollars, you agree that you're going to abide by the laws of the public roads. If you have this car on one hundred acres of family land and it never sees the open road, you can do whatever the fuck you want with you have your nine year old drive it on your own land. The incident goes on public transportation roads, you now have to abide by the laws of the public including speeding and including headlights and all these other things. Look, we can agree or disagree all we want, but there's there's a difference between public access and private land.
Speaker 4: That's how it works.
Speaker 9: That's the other thing too. Just pay your ticket, like unless you have a valid reason, or you lawyer up and it's a big ass ticket. I mean, right, if you're in the union. Usually unions provide free lawyers. But I the only time I've been arrested was because I didn't pay a ticket. I didn't show up the court and my license was suspended and I was high as shit just going to get a morning coffee. So I just comply, comply, comply, got arrested, got out that day, paid my own bail, and you know, got my license back that day. Just made a few phone calls with the state. But yeah, I don't fuck around with the law. I mean, point and simple. It's it's more work than it's worth to avoid it. In my perspective, I mean, you're if you're born here, you're born into the system. If you worked here to get here as an immigrant, it works pretty hard to get here, so you may as well just comply. It's pretty simple, right, Or you could do it.
Speaker 3: They're not all. I don't know what Brandon is saying. I'm not gonna speak on behalf of him.
Speaker 9: I'd like to hear that show too when it comes up.
Speaker 3: Or you could do like the other types out there saying, and just do paper terrorism and just flood the courthouse with so much papers that they get bogged down in it to where they don't actually come.
Speaker 4: After you, and haha, you won.
Speaker 3: It's like, no wait for them to get through the paperwork and they're gonna come at you for frivolous lawsuits and countersuit your fucking ass.
Speaker 4: But whatever whatever.
Speaker 9: Anyway, Uh, the degeneracy thing, all right, Have you guys heard the Tucker Carlson interview on his new show where he Went Solo. He interviewed a guy who he's had the same story since, Like Obama was first in office as president. This guy back in the nineties apparently didn't know who Obama was, and some guy hooked him up with Obama to do coke and smoke crack and the back of a limo that he rented, and they went to a hotel. And the guy he's gay. He's openly gay. He gave Obama oral sex. And his story's pretty believable, even if it's fake. But it seems like a long bit and that this guy's gaining nothing from to go along with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, apparently he ended up or was found dead a few years ago, and now all of a sudden he's on Tucker Carlson.
Speaker 4: So I mean, you know, I believe the story.
Speaker 1: By the way, oh yeah, I also believe that him and Jennifer Maniston are banging it out now, so interesting enough. But anyway, all right, look, we have to continue this conversation next Tuesday. If you're listening to this in the day after and you want to join us, the best way to be able to do that would be to go to Patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy podcast and sign up for the Third Eye All the way Open tier. It's the best way to be able to support the show, and you get to come hang out with us every Tuesday night and listen to the wild shit that we bring up. As you can see, there is pretty much nothing that we won't say. I think, and I think that that was that's for sure kind of proven tonight with the dirty Jonathan's and the dirty Jacobs and the dirty Ashtons, and the dirty this and the dirty that. We pretty much get into anything. So if you have a question you want to be able to, you know, kind of involve yourself into one of these conversations. Cult of Conspiracy at Patreon dot com slash CULTI of Conspiracy podcast and sign up for the Third Eye all the way Open to here. But yeah, that's pretty much it for tonight, Jacob. How about some knife hands up in here, dude, If you are.
Speaker 3: Listening to this degenerousy on the following day, on Wednesday, or if it's later on in the weekend, you decide to scroll on through and find this episode. First of all, we apologize for the down with hill spiral that this went down, But at the same time, that's what we do, so more like a side tangent apology. But you know, if you do like this, if you do like the free speech asks of it, and you like all the crazy things that we talk about and the decent and wild perspectives that we give, and you would like to support the show in some way and help us boost all of our algorithms to help us grow this thing to new and unforeseen heights, then please at this time, hit the five stars, hit the shares of likecens cries to comments, leave a post review, and shares with.
Speaker 4: The friends of family, shares everywhere. Here's the deal. The more activity the algorithms here across all of our listening.
Speaker 3: Platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could that become potential court members just like the rest of you, fine ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 4: And while you're at it, go check out metamistery.
Speaker 3: Jonathan's other show and give them the five star reviews and positivity over there. Go check out cajon Night YouTube channel and subscribe and hit the belt notifications over there.
Speaker 4: We thank you for everybody he's already gone.
Speaker 6: And done so.
Speaker 1: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cults of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan, I'm Jack And there's one very important, extumely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 3: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com Right now. Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screet shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire.
Speaker 4: Just enter the offer.
Speaker 3: Code Cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code cult That's Cult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code cult