Speaker 1: It's one O one point three kd WB with Fallon and Cold. I feel like we should play some kind of like moment, like a song right now to encapsulate this. But it is our anniversary. What you and I have been doing this show for a year. Today, Oh my god, you get anything I did get hidden? I got you a cupcake, I got the cupcakes. No you didn't, So you're still gaslighting even on our anniversary. Cool, We're gonna come back and we're gonna we're gonna run through some of our favorite moments from the past year for our anniversary on Katie.
Speaker 2: W B.
Speaker 1: One O one point three Katie w B. Now, I'm not saying for the best, uh huh. We're just saying we've been here for a year and it's our anniversary, and we we got to celebrate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I don't think you understand I had to.
Speaker 2: I literally hitchhiked all the way from Texas to Minnesota. It was cold, it was freezing, had arrived with a bunch of random people.
Speaker 1: I will say there were some really crazy things you did behind the scenes that people don't know about.
Speaker 3: For instance, I was doing flips and tricks.
Speaker 1: Colt was in Texas and signed a lease here in Minnesota before he was offered a job.
Speaker 3: Actually sign signed a contract here. Katie is able to be while I was dry, like I was gonna stoplight in my my U haul. Yeah, this happening.
Speaker 1: It was reckless and crazy.
Speaker 3: You risked it all.
Speaker 1: We did what it is we did, and it's been a great year. We're gonna go over some things. Obviously. We just posted a video IP you can check out fallon in cult a little celebration today. Did Colt night hammer giant cupcakes? Yes, we did. We also will have year end reviews, because it's important with every job to have a year end review to see how you're doing or he can improve. That's going to come up at the end of four o'clock hour. More importantly, you might care about the fact we have justin Timberlake tickets after three and we have Disney on Ice tickets around three thirty three, forty and.
Speaker 2: One thousand dollars after this. But there is one one piece of audio I have one that really encapsulates like how much I love doing what we do together. One it's I think it's it's creative, it's fun, you make me laugh.
Speaker 1: I have no idea what audio clip you selected here? So I'm here, it'd be extra funny if you a just rickrolled me. Yeah, or b if you if you like, didn't even include me in and it was just you. I'm really curious what you picked here for what you think is a great representation of us.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm nervous, No, I'm kidding, Okay, here we go. This is this is my favorite.
Speaker 3: So what you've been thinking? What's the sexiest tree? If you had a bag of tree?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What is?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 3: Are you picking the sexiest tree?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 3: You're gonna think I'm a pervert for this too late. Yeah, give me a birch dude, give me a birch tree. Unique. Unique. They have like a distinct look that nobody else can capture.
Speaker 1: They look dry and dead, which is what I hear you do to women.
Speaker 3: That's a crazy accusation. Your hits to my wagon. If I go down, you probably could still have a career, I'll be honest. So wild.
Speaker 1: I like those ones, one of those ones that they are popping in Washington, DC.
Speaker 2: Oh you're talking about the cherry blossom. Hell yeah, oh dude, cherry bo Listen. I'm a loyal man. But I wouldn't cheat on my birch with a cherry blossom. Every now and then I go to the big city for a couple of drinks.
Speaker 3: You're so they got those colors showing.
Speaker 1: You're so tacky.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a little bit you.
Speaker 1: You would ditch out on your loyal birch. She is always dry and waiting for you just to go off to someone who who can step it up for like three weeks out of the year.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, read and Sam paper all.
Speaker 1: The time of all the clips. I'm actually I feel like you didn't think about this. You picked the first clip you found my favorite. It's fun because I think there was even better once for what you've been thinking than that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I just love when I just love that, Like it's just I hate when everything it's associateous.
Speaker 2: It nice to go off the rails and just to laugh and not even know how to respond to things you say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was weird when you were talking about hooking up with trees. Yeah, and then it led to a hot tree bracket spoiler. Every one in the Twin Cities voted for the palm tree, even though we all agreed he's an f boy. Yeah, you guys are free.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's get you one thousand dollars. This is the Fallon and Colton.
Speaker 1: It's the unbelievable story of the day. On one oh one point three, Katie W B. You know, I don't know it's acceptable to call an animal fat is well if you call a human fat, body shaming disrespectful.
Speaker 3: True.
Speaker 1: Here I am pruising the news. I see a story about a fat beaver, which immediately I was like, click click click on the company computer, obviously not gonna get myself a fan situation, and uh yeah, they're just like they just they've been following a fat beaver, a lot of a lot of sightings a fat beaver, which, by the way, I made the joke earlier what they called me in high school. And someone's like, oh, f B and then I pointed out my initials.
Speaker 3: That's great, I mean, not very bidding. I don't know.
Speaker 1: So now everyone's like, oh, they're like making weight jokes.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Then someone's like, bro, she could be pregnant. So we've been fat shaming a pregnant beaver.
Speaker 2: You mean, I've been calling it a beefy beaver all day, calling her beef beever she's prego, she's prago.
Speaker 3: How do we know? All right? Was there an ultrasound?
Speaker 1: Are you volunteering to do it?
Speaker 3: Are we just saying that so we feel bad now?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I will tell you this much. Okay, it turned to do a whole thing, and we've done this before. I love it you and I love a fun play on word kind of name situation. My fiddle leaf fig in my living room, Keanu leaves, yea, I love it.
Speaker 2: Quill Smith, Bruce Quillis, Prince William Quilliam Shatner, whatever.
Speaker 3: You want to call it.
Speaker 1: Now people are like, well we got a namer. Like now we've fat chamber, we've retracted our statement redacted, redacted. They said, uh, now, we're like, we're supporting her. We're going to lift this woman up right. We got to give her a name. So they've been dropping some name options. The best one is Sigourney Beaver. My favorite. What uh there's why no, why no, no, the big brown Beaver. I don't like it. Ethel Beaver's okay, Jane Bessie Beaver. Where are they coming up with these? They need the people who suggest the snowplow names. Here in the Twin Cities to come up with a fun name, because Sigourney Beaver is by far the best. You have an idea off the top of your hand.
Speaker 2: I just like Beefy Beaver call her for short. I do like beb Yeah, okay, whatever. If you're pregnant, you're beefy whatever. Who cares you? Just accept it. I'm not talking about I know, I'm talking about the beaver. If you're the Beefy Beaver, you're it's whatever.
Speaker 1: Can I just ask you a really quick question as someone who's I feel made a few statements while looking at me directly in the eye. Yeah, call me Beefy. Any chance you'd want to tell me your whereabouts? Last night? At around eight pm?
Speaker 3: Nope, go ahead. I left my house. Yeah, my wife was tracking me. I got a text.
Speaker 2: She was like why are you here? And I was like, what do you mean? She said, why are you about McDonald's. We just had dinner an hour ago. I said, mind your business. I'm a free man and I should be able.
Speaker 3: To roam where I want.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: I had to throw away stuff. They had a trash like or something. It was. I had to clean out the car and that I was doing McDonald's.
Speaker 1: That's all was so you went and got a mcflurry.
Speaker 3: Yepka, definitely.
Speaker 1: It's a pop culture minute with Felon and.
Speaker 6: Cult on one on one point three, kt.
Speaker 1: W b Ben and Jenn are officially divorced, like officially. You know, they had filed, she'd filed for divorce blah blah blah. But it's official official, they're Donezo.
Speaker 3: Who are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Benefer?
Speaker 3: Oh? Okay, yeah, I thought that was like last year they got divorced.
Speaker 1: Well, I think that's when they filed. Also, last year wasn't that long. That was like a month and a half ago. But this is the problem with Travis Kelcey. Okay, I don't need him doing certain things because it opens the door to other people. And here's what I'm saying, Travis Kelcey, he puts it all on the line. He's like, ah, I was gonna give I wanted to meet Taylor Swift. I wanted to give her a French bracelet with my phone number on it. Next thing you know, they're in love. They're probably gonna get married. So now this guy Byron William Byron, he's a NASCAR racer.
Speaker 3: Not just all right, he's the dude, right, He's like the man in Nascar at the moment.
Speaker 1: I don't know Dale Arnhart Junior. Okay, So they post a photo of Sabrina Carpenter her new Vogue cover. She looks beautiful. William pops on high. He just comments, high, Oh my god, you're so embarrassing, and he's like, He's like, I'd love for her to come out to a NASCAR race.
Speaker 3: I love the cross pollination.
Speaker 2: I feel like, I feel like, if anyone was gonna lose, Sabrina Carpent would be a dude going like two hundred miles an hour in a car, doing some donuts, whipping around your skirt.
Speaker 1: You're desperate. If you're listening, William just drop a high on any post from Cold and he will saddle up.
Speaker 2: Is better than any other dude in La just with a taper faith, just walking around like, Hey, Sabrina, what's up?
Speaker 1: Two days a taper Faith's been dropped on this show.
Speaker 3: I'd like, I'd like it to.
Speaker 1: Be pulled back a little bit. I can tell you right now there are a few things I look good and so I don't know if that's true. Uh, DJ Khaled, He's like what is happening? Someone dropped a casket off at his house? And then they're like, is this like because Takashi six ' nine also got one? Drop? Am I saying that weird? Both times I've said it today you've laughed, and I'm like, am I seeing it?
Speaker 3: So you're such a nice person. Just for you to say it's Kashi six nine just doesn't feel.
Speaker 1: Listen, he got one like a few days ago, and it's They're like, what's going on? Scrawled across the coffin was ri I P O v O and r I P Drake in white letters, along with an upside down cross. Police say the pair got down on their knees to pray in front of the coffin before they jumped back in their truck. The people who dropped it off all right, And.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: To me, it feels I gotta be honest, it feels like it's a pr stunt to like for like a new album or something, doesn't it? New episodes of Love is Blind dropped today. I'm very excited to go home and binge those. Actually I'd like to leave now if that's okay, Oh cool, Okay, I'll stay. I'll finish our show out is our anniversary. After all, we are gonna be playing a lot of Kate McCrae today. I believe new music from her at the top of most hours. Well yeah, but I mean some of the new Selena, Benny and Gracie as well.
Speaker 3: What a great day.
Speaker 1: It's just so much new music. We love to see it. This one's called sports Car and Your Pop Culture Minutes, brought to you by Ovo Lasik and Lenz One on one point three KATIEWW with Fallon and Cold with our one year anniversary, So extra pressure for you to call and be a part of the show today. I'm just saying, please, guilt is being placed heavily upon you. If you fit in any of these categories, we'd love to chat with you. Anyone listening who vapes got cat called recently, Oh I have a story about that? You no, not that?
Speaker 6: What in that?
Speaker 1: Hell?
Speaker 2: I just felt like I would have heard about it, because you usually that's the first thing you say whenever you get whistled at or something.
Speaker 1: No one ever, I am fired up. Anyone listening who can whistle like a mother? I hate whistling. I feel like you put this in here specifically because you know, I hate the sound of.
Speaker 3: Wing whenever I do it to any stngs just to meet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Jake was like, oh, I'm pretty sure I have perfect tune with whistling. I'm like, I don't even know I trust you. So wait you got six six five one nine eight nine Katie w b Quit saying it was such disbelief. Yeah, this car, I like drove around them and they like, wait, they threw their hands up. I think they were just like you're so hot, and then like they were like they had like one finger up. I think they were like kind of like come here girl. As I kind of like just went around them really fat. I don't know. It felt like they wanted me.
Speaker 3: To tell yourself.
Speaker 1: It was either that or I had cut them off and they throw their hands off and flip me off. There's no one between. They were either hitting on me or flipping me off.
Speaker 3: You drive like a psychopath, like you're always on a way, on a way to an emergency, but you're not.
Speaker 1: That's not completely true. Six five nine eight nine katiewb. Anyone listening who vapes cold got cat called recently? Or can whistle? You know you are gonna do the ones where they put their fingers in their mouth and whistle. I can never do that.
Speaker 3: Please, if you can do that, definitely call us right now.
Speaker 1: All right, it's kat WB one point three KATWB with Ballon and Colt and anyone listening who vapes got cat called recently? Or can whistle like a mother?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Which category you call into? I can whistle with my fingers in my mouth?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Hell yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh let's hear it. Oh my gosh, so high pitched. It's like a like a heap of parrot out there.
Speaker 3: It almost sounds like a red wing bird.
Speaker 1: Yes on the bird, Yes, ferocious bird to prey. What is your name? Miranda? All right, Miranda, beautiful? Thank you so much. Hi. Which category do you fall into? The regular whistle? Oh?
Speaker 3: Dude, give it to me, daddy. Let's hear this now, cold.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: I know you don't want to know this, but Colt just got so turned on. Yes you did. Why are you covering your cross?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 1: That's all? I used to stick my head out the door when my one of my kids back anywhere in both played hockey and basketball.
Speaker 3: They hear that, they call hm ron indefinitely for sure.
Speaker 1: Which category do you fall into?
Speaker 5: Oh, hi, I can whistle.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Salan, No, don't be sorry at all.
Speaker 3: Fallin would love to hear your whistle right now. Can you whistle to the tune? Hey, I just met you and this is crazy.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you need to go on America's got talent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was beautiful. Thanks for calling.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you. Hello, Hello, it's our anniversary. Thank you so much for calling and wishing us happy anniversary. What's your name, Gail gil? Which category do you fall into? It's a cat call?
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 1: I was at Target with my six year old daughter and I was bent over in the car getting her.
Speaker 3: Out of her car seat, and some guy yelled at me, nice, we're end and my daughter got.
Speaker 1: The Hey, that's my mommy. Only my daddy can say that. That's so funny. Kids are so cute, which, of course, we're hot in Buffalo. For the record, So are you apparently? Yeah? Apparently in oh you have a microphone on salin and calls on one on one point three katiewb with anyone listening? Who vapes? Got called a cat called recently? Or can whistle? Really? Really really well? Which category are you falling into? I'm not proud of it.
Speaker 3: But I went twenty nine years without vaping, and now I, babe.
Speaker 1: What happened? How'd you fall off the good path? I started dating somebody four years younger.
Speaker 3: Than me, and I was gonna say, what's their name? What's their name?
Speaker 1: Yeap, who's who's the gen z in your life? And now here's the question, are you still with this gen z? I am all right, well you need to get rid of that person a babe, way do you have your vape right now?
Speaker 3: You know I don't.
Speaker 1: I just ran outside, debaby not buying a new one. Who I was gonna say, if you don't have a vape right now, now, you're not as addicted as you should be, okay, because yeah.
Speaker 3: You're not to the point now where you have jewels falling out of your socks.
Speaker 1: Definitely not so hopefully I just won't get there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, this is this is your sign. Like today you ran out and then you were like, I don't know should I get one? And then we said does anybody vape? You called us and then we're deciding it's a sign.
Speaker 4: You gotta you gotta quit cold turqu quit the vape, and just pick up a pack of cigarettes. Kidding, kidding, nothing but the best advice here from our show.
Speaker 1: Thank you, good luck, good luck out there. Which category do you fall into? I am a very loud whistler, so much that I've been recognized at concerts and sporting of the hold on. What's your name? Kim? They're like, oh.
Speaker 3: Damn, Kim's Kim's here, it's whistling. Kimounted out time, which which artists most recently did it? Or who's the most memorable artist?
Speaker 1: I was like, that's funny, Kim, Well we have to do it for us. Let's hear it. Are you ready? I'm ready?
Speaker 3: Here we go, glass breaking all over the Twain cities right now.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, Kim? That have you been able to do that since you were very little? Or have you you built up the ability over time?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm just allowed all the time.
Speaker 1: I don't know the same. It's my challenge, apparently it really is. Thank you, Kim. Have a great weekend.
Speaker 3: Hey, which category do you fall into? I want to say happy annivers.
Speaker 1: So much?
Speaker 3: I feel there's something sarcastic coming. What else?
Speaker 5: What else?
Speaker 1: Just that just Saturday? You'll get back to us on Monday. Then, Yes, I will one on one point three Kati w B with Sallon and Cult. We do have justin Timberlake tickets, but just a heads up, this is how we're doing it. It's it's a quiz on our show. It's our one year anniversary. I know this is very like, Oh, it has to be all about you too. I don't care about you too. I care about Justin Timberlake tickets. I get it sucks you get too far. Okay, that's that one hurt. But if you can answer some questions about the show, you'll win Justin Timberlake tickets. You can call it now to play six five, one, nine, eight nine Katie w B. This is brand new music from Selena Gomez, Benny Blanco and Gracie Abrams called call Me When You Break Up on katiewb oh one on one point three KATIEWB with Balin and Cult our last pair as far as I know, justin Timberlake tickets we're giving away in a selfish way. Today is our one year anniversary. So we're playing a game to see how well you know our show, and uh, whoever gets three out of five questions, when's the tickets? So let's kick it off off. What's your name? Ken? Cat?
Speaker 6: Ken?
Speaker 3: Ken k.
Speaker 6: K Cat?
Speaker 3: I don't immediately.
Speaker 1: First of all, I used to know a guy he went by Cat Now that was his radio name, to be fair, and I call them gato a lot. Okay, all right, so Ken, enough of that, okay, and have this funny business. I hope that you know our show decently well, do you?
Speaker 3: It's probably at this point?
Speaker 1: Wow, can the disrespect?
Speaker 6: All? Right?
Speaker 1: Here we go, the cat, the rough partners. You have to get three out of five questions right here we go. Let's just go for it. Ken. How many cats does Colt have?
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm gonna say two?
Speaker 1: Incorrect? How many cats does Colt have? If you're his landlord? Zero? Yes? Okay, kid, that is correct. Ken? What is the what is our show's favorite beverage?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 3: My god?
Speaker 1: Okay, Ken? Name one segment we do regularly on our show.
Speaker 3: Would have to be the category thing that you guys just did.
Speaker 1: Who No, you got? You got to actually know the name of it? Can you better think of something else? You got another? You got another question? If you missed this one? Okay, that's fine. That proves you don't listen, Ken, hurtful, name one friend? Of the show that plays games with us regularly. There are two that are very regular on our show. I told you that you were so close, but unfortunately can he hasn't thrown one out. No, sorry, Ken, Hey, you were so close, but you did not know the show. I apologize, Ken.
Speaker 5: Here we go you.
Speaker 1: All right, Let's let's jump over to is this Ashley?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 1: What's your name?
Speaker 3: Hello? Yeah?
Speaker 1: What's your name? Can you hear us? Oh? Dear?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hello? One final try?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 1: What's your name? Max iverson? Great? Max? Do you feel like you know our show? No one can hear us today? All Right, we're gonna come back. We will find someone in a second.
Speaker 3: You know why I blame. I'm blame whoever spit a bunch of water over all the stuff in the studio. That's what I think.
Speaker 1: That's probably not helping anything. All Right, we'll come back and give these away. It's KATIEWB and well Salin and cult on one on one point three Katie w B. We have justin Timberley tickets. It is our one year anniversary. So it's kind of like get to know the show if you've listened to us. Try to make these questions pretty easy, Ken, Ken, called in, did he's fifty to fifty? Turns out he was on the losing side of fifty. Sorry, Ken, love you, So we we have to give these away. Hopefully someone has listened to our show at some point. Are you Are you ready to play? Okay, let's dive in. You got to get three out of five questions correct. Question number one, how many cats does cult have?
Speaker 6: Three?
Speaker 1: That's correct. I'm talking about how many How many cats does cult have? If you're his landlord?
Speaker 3: Zero doubt?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just have to get one more correct to win. Name one friend of the show that plays games with Fallon and Colt regularly? Is it Dad Head?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Actually, Dad chats. We he's only done it a couple of times, but he has played with us a couple of times, So I'm gonna I'm gonna give you Dad Chats. Actually I was looking for Ted or Max because.
Speaker 3: They're actually as you actually do. Listen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we appreciate that. Well, guess what you got three out of five. That means you won the justin Timberlake tickets. Congratulations.
Speaker 3: Today's trending with Fellon and Cold.
Speaker 1: On one on one k W and right after trending, your chance to win one thousand dollars off your keyword. They say, this is you know, new survey went out the biggest dating X out there. Number One bad hygiene, Okay, no surprise. Number two. We've talked about this on our show before. We'll be like, oh, anyone listening who doesn't floss? And then all these girls will call them like my boyfriend never flosses or brushes his teeth, and we're always like, why are you with him? Anyone that's too lazy to brush their teeth?
Speaker 3: My god?
Speaker 1: What what else are they doing that's lazy in their life? Probably a lot.
Speaker 2: That one girl was like, yeah, once a week, he usually brushes his teeth, And it's like, what is happening?
Speaker 1: If someone actually called them, they said they didn't they didn't have time. I'm like, yes you do, Yes you do.
Speaker 3: I'm too busy.
Speaker 1: Every no one has time to brush their teeth. Sorry, And that one's not gonna fly.
Speaker 3: You can just brush your teeth in the shower. You could brush your teethrough in so many.
Speaker 1: Act how many activities? Number two dating it, lack of manners, three smoking or tobacco use, four excessive drinking or five talking too much about themselves yeah, this is I don't know that I could do this, but they just open a new attraction at the Eiffel Tower. It features a one hundred and thirty foot long suspension bridge connected the south and north pillars of the tower at a height of about two hundred feet. It's called the Vertigo of the Tower or a les vertige de la tour in French, and let's visitors walk on knotted rope nets with views of Paris all around, including down.
Speaker 2: Now does this entice you to go back? Because I feel like so many. I feel like the Eifel Tower has gotten mid right, like everybody's seen it.
Speaker 3: It's like what evs there?
Speaker 6: It is.
Speaker 1: It's still cool to see it, but it's.
Speaker 3: Like an attraction, like, oh yeah, come back, you go walk on the ropes.
Speaker 1: Yeah maybe, because like think about it, like you do have to keep back spruce and things up. Okay, I do, and I did the I didn't do it completely, but I went to Chicago where you know they have like the glass stuff you can sit on and get your picture. I did that, But then the other one next to it is like where you can lean out over no chance.
Speaker 3: Terifying, no chance would I do that? Together make a little video.
Speaker 1: You know what's funny. I was talking about this the other day. I did a lot of kind of crazier things when I first moved here. I did uh, I did skydiving, I did trapeze stuff. Yeah, I did a lot of crazy things. I'm good. I'm good now I'm settled into like just I have a kid now, I don't want to risk it for the biscuit, you know. So anyway, that's where I'm at. What about you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I have life insurance, so I don't know, fam could have pretty sick life. But yeah, I kind of don't want that to go, you know, the wrong way.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's not just about money. I think it's about the presence of the kid's father probably in their life, that would be more important.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got some low self estem.
Speaker 1: That's going to be a dress coming up in our year end review. Since it is our anniversary, we are giving each other a year end review at the end of the four o'clock hour. But first you're keyword your chance to one one thousand dollars one point three. We have Disney on Ice tickets on ticket Town Hot is ticket in Town Disney on Ice is coming. Hold on, I haven't in front of me, but I also don't. It's February twenty eight through March. Second talking about Disney on Ice. What is this Disney and then what on Ice? It's crazy. It's both magical and terrifying at the same time at the same time. So you could call six ' five one nine eight nine KATIEWB right now, and we're going to ask you some trivia questions. We call it our after school pop quiz. If you get the most questions correct, you want a pair of tickets to Disney on Ice.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 1: What's your name?
Speaker 3: Jenny?
Speaker 1: Jenny? Okay, hold on one second. Eni, We're gonna get your competitor. Hi, what's your name? This is Jessica. All right, we have Jenny and Jessica playing. I'm gonna ask you trivia. If you know the answer, you chime in with your name. Whoever gets the most out of three correct wins. Are you ready?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Question one? Why do we see lightning before we hear thunder? Yes, Jenny, we have served pressure. I mean, that's a really good guest that. I don't think that's right, Jessica, because light travels faster than sound. I would have known it. Question number two, what city was the Titanic supposed to arrive in? Jenny, Yes, Jenny, New York. Yeah, Jenny, we've got a tie game here, we got a tie game. Question number three, what country has the most people? Jey, yes, Jenny, terraina China's correct. Oh, Jessica, thanks for playing. But Jenny, you got a pair of pickets to Disney on Ice. Congratulations. Now it is a pair. So you basically have to pick a favorite kid, and I hope that's okay with you. I'm sure you have a favorite most parents do, all right, I do perfect now.
Speaker 2: Found you were telling me that you love Tate McCray You got a back tattoo of her. Your ring tone you wake up in the morning, it's just like boom Tate mccraye, alarm right away.
Speaker 5: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: So, how do you feel about blood on my hands?
Speaker 1: It's all I'm listening to.
Speaker 3: Colt.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for asking me. Why could we possibly play it? Next? On katiewb?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, what a music is on right now?
Speaker 2: It's one on one point three katiewb was found the Colts and tey. Okay, do you remember when you could just you had a job, right, you had a job that just didn't really matter, so you could just do whatever you want a kind of kind of kind of yeah, like.
Speaker 1: You well, first of all, that usually comes into play, like when you don't have a family or real bills, because you'd like there's less to loose.
Speaker 3: Yea, there's a lack of response. But like I used to work at a sportings, a good store in a pass the time.
Speaker 2: I would go up in the attic where they stored the kayaks and I would just sleep in the kayaks.
Speaker 3: That's awesome. I'd surround myself with other kayaks to like build a barrier.
Speaker 5: Okay, I used to work at it Jerry John's Jimmy John's in high school. Oh forretty fast two days a week. I'd make like one hundred and twenty dollars a paycheck. I thought it was rich, dude, Okay, my job wasn't. I've only had one job other than radio.
Speaker 3: Let's hear it.
Speaker 1: I worked at a box office selling tickets. Now here's why it was cool. Number one. I would get access to like huge on sales and could get like the best tickets before other people. Oh okay, that's one number two. We used to do Jeopardy where I would put a bell out and we'd gather around in one guy's office. We watched full Jeopardy and we would guess and like if someone ring the oh and they could hear me audibly, make that noise and I've got.
Speaker 3: Like what wen? I used to work out your rivalry?
Speaker 6: Fine?
Speaker 3: Fine, it was fine. I worked at Subway. Oh wow.
Speaker 2: The manager was so sketchy because they would have you work eleven to question mark. So you would work eleven.
Speaker 1: Like a middle school birthday part.
Speaker 3: You could be there forever, yeah, or you could just dip when it got slow. So I would leave it like four, and then the manager would be like, yeah, do I'll punch you out at like seven thirty. Like wow, that feels like fraud, but yes, totally, yes you're my manager, So what do you want to do?
Speaker 1: Did I mention at the box office? Also, I could sneak around through shows and get like better like seats too, like the Joe Bros. I had like the pass for the venues. I got down on the floor, got up close.
Speaker 3: Oh that's pretty cool, it's pretty cool.
Speaker 5: I worked for a music venue in Chicago, selling merch Yeah, that was a fun summer job. I got to like see Paul Simon and then like fifty cent was there. They had such a weird array of guests. Do you remember Buckle?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 1: I worked Buckle still a thing, by the way, put some respect on This.
Speaker 3: Was the height of Buckle. This was like twenty my favorite dude. I worked at Buckle in twenty twelve and it was like everybody's jeans were popping. That dazzled all over.
Speaker 5: The d I hate to break this to you, but I feel like the Buckle peaked in like two thousand and six.
Speaker 3: I feel like you're about six years behind.
Speaker 1: And there are some photos of cult I've seen popping the white stitch pants.
Speaker 3: I gotta see this. Yeah, maybe that college.
Speaker 1: Tell them how why you got fired from the Buckle.
Speaker 3: Well, it was all based on commission.
Speaker 2: In one week, they called me and they were like, dude, this is the first time it's ever happened in this franchise history. But somehow you're negative two hundred and sales.
Speaker 3: Someone had returned something on his show and they're like you suck, like you probably just don't are you going to sell? And I was like, I don't know. I thought I was paid to just look good and right. No, not today, so I got fired. Yeah, that tracks, that's rough, sick.
Speaker 1: All right, fun jobs back when we didn't have as many responsibilities.
Speaker 3: True the box allice sounds pretty sweet, Falin.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Ted kind of made me feel bad about it, but I.
Speaker 3: Thought that's pretty I had a similar job. Snooze. I don't. I don't need to make fun of your career.
Speaker 1: One to one point three KADIEWB with Salon and Cult. It is our one year anniversary of doing the show together and in like an hour, which I know you're like on an hour?
Speaker 3: Well, well am I going to be here?
Speaker 1: Maybe? Maybe not? We are going to do a year end review for each other.
Speaker 3: Are you going to be mean? Are you gonna be nice?
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 3: Is it like all the negatives or what?
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 1: No, I'll do what any good boss does. I'll start with a compliment, put a sandwich in like a little insult in the middle, and then end it with another fake compliment, so it's like a it's an insult sandwich.
Speaker 3: Well, jokes on you. I only see the negative, so I'm not even gonna hear the compliment.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 1: I think one thing I'm going to make you do is I'm gonna make you look in the mirror during your review and say three nice things about yourself because people are concerned about you your mental health, lew and if you are yourself, I hate looking at the mirrors. All right, Just you don't have to look in the mirror. Just say one nice thing about yourself right now, right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dang god, what is something about my feet now? I have?
Speaker 1: Couldn't be this hard, Just one thing could be anything.
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 2: I like how shameless I am when it comes to wearing crocs. I appreciate myself.
Speaker 1: I thought you said Kroc Daddy was out for twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: That's only because crocs got me injured the past couple of times. I've been taken some spills.
Speaker 3: Lately you did.
Speaker 1: I watched one of most crazy awesome we can go forever to you lost One on one point three Katie WB with Fallon and Cult and our buddy Ted's gonna join it. If we're gonna come back, We're gonna play radio scategories in about five minutes. One on one point three k d w B. It's Fallon Colt and our good friend Ted. We're playing radios categories. Hello, Ted, thanks for joining us.
Speaker 3: Yes, thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do ten categories in sixty seconds. I have new categories that have never been used before. Cool. I know, all right, it's gonna get hot in here. Cold. Are you ready?
Speaker 3: Are you nervous?
Speaker 1: I have my calculator episode.
Speaker 3: Of my clock sweaty test pretty good to this, so we'll see how it pains. I've had a really bad track record lately in the past couple of times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, well, time will tell. We're gonna have cold. Go first, Ted, if you can get to that, get to the outdoor area. I got to hear Ted justly prance down that cute?
Speaker 3: Okay, little cancer.
Speaker 1: All right, your w W is your letter w W and your time. Oh let me get this out of the way. Your time starts now. Things you should never put in a smoothie.
Speaker 3: Whiskey.
Speaker 1: Things you'd never want to find in your.
Speaker 3: Bed, widow spiders, objects.
Speaker 1: That could be used as a weapon in a horror movie, wheelchair embarrassing, things to yell in public.
Speaker 3: Why is it so small?
Speaker 1: Items that should never be made into candle.
Speaker 3: Sense Wait, items I should never be made in the weed.
Speaker 1: Things that would be weird to collect, which is dangerous. Things you could find in the ocean, whale, whales, killer, something you'd find in a haunted house.
Speaker 3: You found a haunted house, women.
Speaker 1: Things you'd find in an airport, lost and found, found a wine bottle. Things you'd never want to encounter on a hike.
Speaker 3: Oh, one of those Wiley coyotes?
Speaker 1: Is that any thing like from Looney to Wiley Coyote?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Final, Okay, time, It's like, now, okay, go. You got all of them. And I also realized I was as I was reading them. They're the longest worded categories ever, so half the time is be trying to stumble through them quickly.
Speaker 3: We're good, Okay.
Speaker 1: We did a hour to come back.
Speaker 3: I've got w there's actually a lot of words.
Speaker 1: As he turns out, we Ted come back for round two and five minutes on Katie w B one one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Colt and our friend Ted is in the studio. Now we're playing radios categories. So we give you ten categories. You have to answer all of those with something starting with the same letter in sixty seconds. Colt did answer every category. Oh my god, that doesn't mean ever answers the best, all right, but they're pretty good.
Speaker 3: I'm curious to see where where he went.
Speaker 1: Thanks mate, I appreciate that the letter today Ted is w W okay, and your time begins now. Things you should never put in a smoothie.
Speaker 3: W D forty.
Speaker 1: Things you never want to find in.
Speaker 3: Your bed, in your bed.
Speaker 1: Women, objects that could be used as a weapon in a horror movie.
Speaker 6: That it.
Speaker 1: A wrench, embarrassing things to yell in public?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 1: What embarrassing things to yell in public? Whoa? Items that should never be made into scented candles. Skip, things that would be weird to collect mm hmmm, wrinkles, Dangerous things you could find in the ocean, mhm. Skip something you'd find it a haunted house. Uh, warrio, things you'd find in an airport, lost and found time.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that was part that.
Speaker 1: I don't know what warrior is a character? Okay, okay, come back to that.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: He's kind of scary.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. Things you should never put in a smoothie. Colt said, whiskey, and Ted said w D forty.
Speaker 3: Solid Those are both pretty good ans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, things you'd never want to find in your bed. Colt said widow spider and Ted said women.
Speaker 3: Wow, that was a great answer.
Speaker 1: I mean and women, I think you go both ways.
Speaker 3: Exactly if I found exactly, if I found a woman in my bed, I'd be like, oh what, Yeah, we do nothing to do with this, Yeah, we don't cheat.
Speaker 1: Objects that could be used as a weapon in a horror movie. Colt had wheelchair. Ted had wrench. All right, embarrassing things to yell in public. Colt said, why so small? Ted said, whoa, And I'm going to give it to you. You had a rough go. But I don't think that's too embarrassingsing.
Speaker 3: It brings a lot of attention to yourself.
Speaker 1: See, even when he's competing against you, he's sweet on you. So the point does he's feeling confidente Candles that are things you don't want, you know. Items? She'd never been made into a sented candle. Oh my gosh, weed was colts. Ted had nothing. Things that would be weird to collect. Colt had witches. Ted had wrinkles. Very nice, dangerous things you could find in the ocean. Colt had whale calm, a killer. Ted had nothing, something you'd find in a haunted house. Colt had women, and Ted had warrio, things you'd find it in an airport, Lost and found, Cold had wine bottle. Ted had nothing and things you'd never want to encounter on a hike. Colt had wiley coyote and Dad had nothing. So Ted one, two, three, four, five, six, and Colt got ten.
Speaker 7: A perfect ten percent. That is like what a d D plus des get degrees deeper. Dang, Maddy, you guys are I'm really happy for you.
Speaker 5: Cale.
Speaker 3: I need to like think I'm playing S categories this weekend.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna got a practice.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna call my mom and we're gonna play rock.
Speaker 1: Here's playing Ted, here's your keyword. Now you're a chance to play and win one thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: It's the pop Culture Minute with Sellon and Colt on one on one point three KD W B S Brinded Carpenter getting hit on via the Internet by a NASCAR driver.
Speaker 1: Now Colt gets mad when I just call him just an ASCAR driver. His name is William William Byron.
Speaker 3: Put some respect on it.
Speaker 1: You hadn't even heard of him until today.
Speaker 3: Everythink dates on a five winner two times in a row.
Speaker 1: You just read that earlier when you looked him up, but they posted it. She posted a photo of herself on the cover of Vogue. She looks stunning, and he wrote high, And you know why he's doing that because it worked out for Travis Kelsey shooting a shot on his podcast, and now he's dating Taylor Swift. So I don't completely like fault him for it, but I'm also like, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: I think it would be good for her.
Speaker 2: She's used to like those La dudes and you know how they are, and then you know, just get behind the wheel with that guy just skirting around going three hundred miles an hour doing like, I don't know, three sixties.
Speaker 1: Maybe she'd be into it.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe, I mean she went from an actor. Maybe maybe she would like to spice things up with a NASCAR driver.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe I would say he's a gentleman. But just by popping high on her Vogue as a comment, feel a little embarrassing. I don't know, Kylie Kelsey, We're gonna stick on this category really quickly. She was on the Call Her Daddy podcast and she said, you know what, I'm really forthcoming with how much I love and appreciate Taylor Swift and how much I love the fact that you can tell how happy Travis is, she said. And that's what I care about, because she gets she gets frustrated that people for a moment kind of tried to pit them against each other in a weird way. She's like, why are we doing that? Like, I don't I've never even remotely ever had an issue with Taylor Swift. Yeah, I know this is like who cares? But if you did care, it's official official. Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez are divorced. They filed forever ago, but they're officially divorced. Oh dude, we're just talking on the air. By the way, thank you. I'll take a moment. Okay, you need a clean nuts. Yeah. But the new episodes, I think three new episodes of Love is Blind dropped today. We had Ben from Love is Blind on the show last Friday. The video is up on our TikTok if you want to check it out. The interview fallin Fallien and Colt please go check that out. And Jessica Simpson revealed something very interesting about Prince. She dropped new music overnight after a fifteen year hiatus. The song is called use My Heart Against Me, and her full EP is due next month. That she told New York magazine Prince inspired this record. She kept a photo of the late musician in her Nashville home, like he once did of her. Now check this out. She said that Prince took her aside during a Grammy Awards party he hosted in his home back in the day, and he took me by the hand. He walked me to his mantle and there's a framed cutout picture of just my smile. Prince offered these words of advice, quote, God is in that smile. Don't let any man ever take that smile away from you. Do not let this music business take that smile away. And of the crazy stories I've heard of Prince, that sounds exactly like something Prince would do. Just have a cutout of her smile on his mantle.
Speaker 7: I like it.
Speaker 3: I mean, it was all positive things.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 1: It was made me laugh a little bit. And I'm so excited for this season two of the Netflix series Nobody Wants This will feature, of course, Adam Brody and Kristin Belligan. But Adam Brody's real life wife, Leyton Measter is joining. She's gonna play an Instagram Mommy influencer, influencer, and she was rivals with Kristen Bell's character in middle school, so they're going to be catty toward each other. I can't wait. Millennial hearts are just so happy everywhere. That's your pop culture minute on KATIEWB. I'm ready for it, Stalin and Cults on one oh one point three KATIEWB. It is our one year anniversary, so we're gonna give We'll start. I'll start with yours maybe, and then you can come back with mind is that it's fine. Year end review sick? I have you know what's odd? And I don't want to encourage this. I hope my boss doesn't give me a year interview because I don't really want one. But I had to actually chat GPT what a year end review is supposed to be like? Because I don't really know what you do. I assume it's just say tell you what you suck at and what you're good at and what you can work on.
Speaker 2: Well. Your interview is basically like how how well do you perform? Is based off of how much of a raise you get.
Speaker 3: So just basically that's how I always contributed, like if you get re signed.
Speaker 1: Oh they don't do raises here.
Speaker 3: Yes, I don't know. That's crazy, that's probably a bad thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we'll kick it off with positive, right, did I do the positive sandwich?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: So here are highlights and achievements. I think as a show, highlights and achievements would be for me T shirt tour. We did love that The Love Is Blind in studio versions we did. I really like that that was your idea. I kind of fought it because I was like, it sounds like a lot of work because.
Speaker 2: You just said it on My Genius back then, and then you're like, oh yeah, dude, I gotta start listening to this kid.
Speaker 1: Well it became no, it kind of. It was kind of a nightmare a little bit scheduling people and finding people to do it.
Speaker 6: I did.
Speaker 1: However, the result was fun. It was the behind the scenes that was chaotic. I loved our Minnesotan Videos series we did and the fact that our show got syndicated that I would say that's a professional Like, that's a highlight and achievement for you could I would say, you're very collaborative. You're down to try new things, and you have a very unique perspective that I like. You catch me off guard in a good way. Yeah, I do challenges. We faced no budget. Yeah, building a show with longer form content in the afternoon, hadn't had that before, was very short content content. So getting people to actually interact with the show and call in and get used to texting and stuff, that's a struggle. And then just juggling all the behind the scenes things and social media and stuff like that. Most radio shows that do the amount of stuff we do have at least one to two other people that help with that. Not us, just me and you. Goals for next year, find a new ways to interact with people. That's what mine is. Us set a feedback for you cult. I think you need to believe in yourself enough to realize you're not expendable like you seem to believe. I think that you need to realize you're good at your job and being a father, and you need to stop assuming the worst for yourself always. And finally, I think you need to take some time for yourself because all you do is work and family, and I think it's important for your mental health to do things for yourself occasionally.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's true.
Speaker 1: Well I'm not done gratitude and reflection, okay, i'd like to. My gratitude is for people sticking with me after leaving the morning show, but finding new people in this slot that maybe weren't with me before. Shout out and goals for myself and hopes for the new year are put because we kind of did like half these like a little for each other and half for it personal.
Speaker 3: I got you put my phone down.
Speaker 1: That's my goal. Put my phone down doesn't matter. It doesn't matter who liked my social media video.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah that was very touching, very nice, and I'm going to take what you say in consideration.
Speaker 1: It's not an option. You have to sign sign right here and agree to all of what I said.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's hard.
Speaker 2: It's hard to not think about like the worst case scenarios because it's like, and then I don't even know if I should change because I could just like get on my bike after work immediately get taken out by a city bus. So it's like, why even why start believing.
Speaker 1: That you won't get fired? Every days I'm thinking of the worst possible scenarios and we'll come back with mine one on one point three Katie WB with Fallon and Colt. All right, I gave you your year end review. It is our one year anniversary, so now it's time for you to turn on me.
Speaker 3: I think fallin some of your Can you sit down please? Okay? Thank you? Would you like any water?
Speaker 1: That'd be great?
Speaker 3: So yeah, I took control of the situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't think you had to like do the thing where you snap a belt at me.
Speaker 2: But okay, highlights t shirt tour down to float. I remember we got on a giant yacht Treasure Island. We floated around with like drag queens. Dude, people were partying. It was crazy. State Fair.
Speaker 3: My favorite thing is when I would start an hour before you, but you would still be there.
Speaker 2: Then people will come out to take photos and then I would go get you and you're like just trying to eat in the bag.
Speaker 1: Well, I could could stand to stop eating so much. Stay fair food to be fair.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Also, I feel like your time management and ability to be creative when you burnt out, dude' some some crazy love that for you. Challenge is faced starting a brand new show building chemistry right off the bat.
Speaker 3: Dude, you juggling two jobs? Crazy? How do we resolve it?
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 3: Resolve what we woke up with?
Speaker 2: Chemistry, baby is fire, okay, And you're just pretty fall less at both of your jobs and they kind of like help one another out. You were kind cold goals for next year a bitch? Yeah, how'd you know that's number one? And how are you going to stop doing that?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't think I will probably. I think when you hit a certain age, you're probably not going to change a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, true feedback and reflections. I feel like you need to believe in yourself more. Oh you said the same thing for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you need to forget about any negative feedback you got in your past. It's a new era, baby.
Speaker 1: Well, it's hard when you get sid negative feedback for so many years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like there was a lot of opportunity to be thankful and positive. That's true about what we're doing, and most times we both choose to be. We do wins and accomplishments. Dude, too much to cow Actually, I think it's a win anytime we're just laughing uncontrollably.
Speaker 3: Hm.
Speaker 1: I do like that.
Speaker 2: Lessons learned what's that. None, no gratitude or reflection for myself. I only got called ugly and stupid a handful of times on the text line, so that.
Speaker 1: Was nice recently actually too, which is a little unnecessary.
Speaker 3: And goals and hopes for the new year. Get a vehicle. That's for you, that's for me, I mean, if you want to contribute the.
Speaker 1: No, you know how, I don't know what it is. Wherever you and I live regionally, we say vehicle, and you know you're not supposed to say that. Ah, so hard to say vehicle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And anytime someone says been, I just double down vehicle.
Speaker 1: I know I've been saying vehicle my whole life, but you don't. And I'm like, well, where I'm from, it is, you're not there anymore. I'm like, okay, good point.
Speaker 3: Okay, baby aeroplanes too.
Speaker 2: So no, you know.
Speaker 1: One katiewb with Fallon and Colt, how are you doing.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking about turning off my shared location with my wife.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a smart thing to do if you want your wife to immediately assume you're being sketchy.
Speaker 3: Last night, I left the house after putting the girls to bed.
Speaker 1: What time your kids go to bed.
Speaker 3: They fell to like an.
Speaker 2: Eight, And I'm coming back to the studio to do some work wine grind.
Speaker 3: And my wife texts me. She says, why aren't you at work? I said what?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh damn, oh damn.
Speaker 3: She was like, what are you doing right now? I said, I'm at work. She said, no, you're not.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, amateur hour. She sees your location.
Speaker 2: I should have brought my phone to work and then driven to this location. And she says, why are you at McDonald's. We just had dinner. I said, I'm cleaning out the car. They have a trash thing with her. Yeah, right, I said, what are you really doing? I said nothing. She's like, just check the statement. What'd you spend four dollars time?
Speaker 7: Oh my god, dude, I said to macflurryh yeah, but it's her, dude, it's kind of her fault.
Speaker 1: Oh. I know that you never take blame for anything, So what is it? Well, she always blame her for literally ever.
Speaker 2: She doesn't believe in fast food, and she doesn't allow any snacks or treats.
Speaker 1: In a house.
Speaker 3: It's like, dude, I can only eat so many apples, right, you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so you just go crazy, right like she the other day, she was like, dude, if you dip, if you dip your spoon into the yogurt and you just lick it a little, it tastes like frosting.
Speaker 3: I was like, no, it doesn't.
Speaker 1: This is how I know you lost it. That's what I would say, like you've lost even like Jake's creamy ice cream things he makes. I think that healthy people have eaten so healthy for so long that they genuinely do believe they're healthy. Ice creams filled with protein powder tastes all quote unquote almost like a golver.
Speaker 2: No, he does it not, so she says about peanut butter, she was like, dude, if you go without sugar, well, she said, you go with out sugar for a little bit. A spoonful of peanut butter, it tastes like fudge.
Speaker 3: No stop it.
Speaker 1: A spoonful of peanut butter is like really good, though, I will give her that, not the sugar free whatever we get. You got McClory though, last night so good. God sounds so gonna want one. One on one point three kd WB. We're fallin and cult. We have one thousand pennies for you to win. If you would like to try your luck with the one K wordplayer chance again to win one thousand pennies, you can call right now six five, one, nine, eight nine KATIEWB. It's one on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Cult and the one K wordplay your chance to win one thousand pennies. We have our contestant on the phone. What's your name? Logan? Are you ready to play the one K wordplay? I am all right? Your chance to win one thousand pennies. You have to match four words with either me, Fallon or Cult. Who would you like to partner with? Let's go Colt? Okay, perfect, Cult? So excited? All right, here we go. I'm gonna give you a word. You just give me one that you think Cult would guess, or whatever comes to your mind. Your first word is pickle, pickle yeplmo. Wait what'd you say?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, pickle like pe as like a like the thing you eat. Yeah, sorry, pickle fries, pride, okay, friend, friend, Beth, what was it?
Speaker 2: Beth?
Speaker 3: Best?
Speaker 1: Okay, little little, oh my god? You go opposite pig okay, and your final word is ear like E A R.
Speaker 6: R.
Speaker 1: But then all right, let's call Colt back again. Cult, see how well you guys do together?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 1: All right, Colt, I'm gonna go in random orders here, okay, all right with these. Your first word is friend friend friend.
Speaker 3: Ah, dude, I feel like you're smart, So you want to say like.
Speaker 1: Ship, right, no one would ever say that. Sure, yeah, I'm pretty sure you're pretty sure. Give us an answer though, okay, like best?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh wait, wait, all right? Your next word is little little big yep. No, yeah, oh my gosh, we're fifty percent there, okay, ear like e r lobe. Nope, it was listen. It was listening. You got cocky, is what you got. Your final word is pickle pickle Yeah, like you eat it? Yeah, so you was swisted here he had listened. Logan, so close yet so far? Do you want to say any apologies? Cold?
Speaker 3: My bad?
Speaker 4: BB?
Speaker 1: I love you.
Speaker 3: So what you've been thanking?
Speaker 1: So you know what sounds? So you know what I had last night for dinner? Tell me, mama, we did homemade crunch wraps. Do you know the number of people that sent me a d M being like recipe and like, what do you mean it's a crunch drap there's no recipe. Daco meat be do you put whatever you want on it like a taco and you make a crunch drop? What do you mean a recipe?
Speaker 3: I mean you only need three ingredients.
Speaker 1: That's basically geez met If you eat me and a tortilla, what the hell you talk? God? The things I would do to a crunch wrap supreme. I love a Mexican pizza and my favorite order at Taco bell Na chose bell.
Speaker 5: Sing to me.
Speaker 1: My ni's are poking?
Speaker 3: So what you've been thanking?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 2: You know animals, right? I know a couple, So you know how you have names for your animals for show, Like you name your dog Dolly, Big Beef Frank. Do you think pets name their owners?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Probably fat lazy one and one that takes me out.
Speaker 3: So you think your dog Dolly goes over to Frank, they're like, sorry, we can get the food right now. Who did you talk to the fat lazy one, the one with the beard?
Speaker 1: Oh wait a second, why did you assume I'm the fat lazy one unless you're calling me the one with the beard?
Speaker 3: Because Jake goes to the gym twice a day.
Speaker 1: He's so annoying. To spend his time in the sauna. That doesn't count as going to the get call.
Speaker 3: Him if I FaceTime right now, his shirt off. He's doing push ups and certain protein powder.
Speaker 1: Side note Today I went to lamb his office door because he was so loud on his phone and I hit his pull up bar that was on the doorframe and I about snapped.
Speaker 3: Definitely butt chugging protein powder at the moment.
Speaker 1: Please stop trying to work in butt chogging on our show. I don't even think you can say that on the radio.
Speaker 3: Well, I said BC. You didn't just now, Well you didn't know what I was talking about.
Speaker 1: And I said BC because my friends always said birth control when we were talking about BC. Never were we talking about your BC.
Speaker 3: My guy, Well, whatever, you're b C in all the knowledge right now?
Speaker 1: So serious question.
Speaker 3: Yeah, to bring it back. Yeah, So.
Speaker 1: If we can't touch music, how does it touch us?
Speaker 3: Let me think about that.
Speaker 2: Hold on, Yeah, you can't physically, he doesn't even know. There's no it's just a one way street when it comes to touching, because you could do music is so touching.
Speaker 3: Think about this for a second. I almost feel bad. Yeah, that you can't. You can't give music the feeling it gives you like this, I don't.
Speaker 1: Want to fall.
Speaker 6: And I don't want to miss.
Speaker 1: Stopping it right there?
Speaker 3: So touching?
Speaker 6: So rude?
Speaker 1: It ain't that No, that was so startling. What would you stop it? There?
Speaker 3: Well, you gotta stop it sometimes someone me film my note. Oh hey really quick? So what you've been thanking? Okay? Picture of this?
Speaker 1: Nah?
Speaker 3: Ice cubes? Yeah, they float in a pool of their own blood. Does that make sense? Isn't that crazy? Dude?
Speaker 1: You gotta layoff, You got take a break.
Speaker 3: All right, you know so.
Speaker 2: DWB dot com today's trending with fellon and cold on one on.
Speaker 6: One d w B.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know how the youth, they say, the gen zs they like, just don't want to talk on the phone, want to text. But that's kind of how a lot of us have gotten out. I guess if there's an actual name for it now, telephobia. It's a real thing. Growing up with texting and messaging. Gen z ors find phone calls very stressful. They actually say they experienced physical symptoms like increased heart rate and shaking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's just ripping off the band aid, though, like you just kinda sometimes it is easier to call to get it all figured out and say all right, cool, we're on the same page later.
Speaker 1: It is also I mean I literally talked to my sister on the phone earlier because we were sending passive aggressive text to each other back and forth, and I'm like, okay, let's maybe I'm misreading this. Let me have a conversation with her.
Speaker 3: And then you're like, not misreading anything.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, it got worse, but then we settled it and then we figured it out. So but I think a lot of people they don't under get a lot to make signals because you don't people's vibe uncertain texts they're sending.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and and you feel really brave when you're texting, and sometimes people do have to knock you off your high horse or vice versa, like, hey, this isn't what it is.
Speaker 1: I disagree. I'm less brave on texting because I can read it and be like I shouldn't send this, I shouldn't send this. But when I'm talking it just comes out. I'm like, oh no, what's out. I'm too brain when I'm talking what I just said, less brave when i'm talking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And that is your trended thanks, you always give us the best