Speaker 1: And we continue on Jonas Knox in today for Rodney on a five to seventy LA Sports. Later this hour, VI will be along with a high coup. But now let us bring on David nassays the Dodgers and Cubs get ready to go at it again tonight. Dave, how are you?
Speaker 2: I'm doing great? Man? Jonas knocks He's like a middle reliever that gets run out there every night. I mean, you're really running him into the ground.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 4: I'm honored to be here. I'm happy to do it.
Speaker 1: Dave, what do you say? He's got like a rubber arm.
Speaker 2: Believer of sports talk radio?
Speaker 3: Am I the rich Hill of sports talk radio, where you just like depend on me for twenty years.
Speaker 2: How dare you? You're not even in the same category as Rachell.
Speaker 4: That's a fair point.
Speaker 1: No, you know who you are. You're Ryan Yarborough. That's who you are.
Speaker 4: Okay, there we go, all right.
Speaker 2: You're a crafty lefty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm into it, all right, Dave. Let's start with Yamamoto. Could he have looked much better last night?
Speaker 2: Yeah? If you would have gone seven innings like show to Imnaga, that would have helped. But obviously that was not going to happen with him making his first start since June fifteenth, and in the big picture of things, that was a huge night for the Dodgers to get that type of healthy performance from Yoshi Yamamoto. His fastball was at ninety seven ninety eight, his flip finger at fastball was diving and the Cubs could not touch it. So it was really a great night. And hopefully the next time he pitches, which is expected to be in Atlanta, he can continue to be that type of guy, because if he pitches the way he pitched last night, the Dodgers are going to be a tough out in the postseason. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think it was Austin Barnes who said afterwards, it's the best he's ever looked, and like he's had some pretty good performances over the seas. We were talking to Bill Plunkett about it. There's a game against Washington, the game against the Yankees, he was really really good. But from a stuff standpoint, do you recall it looking that dominant to where to your point, they weren't. It's not like he was getting swings and misses that were closed. They were missing by seemingly six eight inches on some of those balls down on the zone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they really were. And look the last time he pitched it was even more impressive because it was at Yankee Stadium against that lineup. So I'm not going to say last night was his best performance. The best he's looked. I thought at Yankee Stadium he was pretty damn good. And it's funny how you brought up Austin Barnes talking about Yama Moto. You know, the LA media. The Dodger players have no room to gripe about the LA media, as they all sheet this. We went in there and asked Austin Barnes and Max Munsey about Yama Moto, yet none of them asked about their pivotal mistakes in that eighth inning. So I'm not criticizing the Rioters the media, but for any player wearing a Dodger uniform to complain about US media, they would have been eaten alive last night after that pathetic eighth inning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I talked about that earlier, and you know, Jonah said, well, Yamamoto looked good, and long term that's what's important. Yeah that is, but boy, gay, that was awful last night and.
Speaker 2: He ate that was awful. The Dodgers haven't won the division yet, they are going to. They're in a pretty good position to win this division. But you don't want to see a game like that this late in the season by a team that is still playing for something that was That was not fun to watch, and all those guys should have been embarrassed by their performance.
Speaker 3: On the subject of Yamamoto, I know you you're expecting he'll be back against there is the.
Speaker 2: LA media going back to Yama Modell.
Speaker 3: I meant, you know, I'm trying to find the optimism here and look into the future. It's not like it's an everyday occurrence. They commit three airs in an inning. You know, there was just some some bad breaks there, and I'm trying to find the positive and all this. So with Youmamoto, what's next? Do they extend him out to five innings? Is it five to six this time?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: What is the plan in place for him?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no doubt. Every time he goes back out there, it's going to be extended. And you know, right now, there's seventeen games to go. He probably has two more starts to go before the postseason. So by the time he makes his last start, of the regular season, he will be fully stretched out to do whatever the Dodgers need of him in a playoff game, because if they do take care of business and don't continue to kick the ball around, they should have those five days off as a one or two seed in the postseason.
Speaker 1: Dave, when you get to the playoffs, given Yamamoto's history here, can he pitch twice in a five game series? In your opinion?
Speaker 2: See, that's the great question right there, Fred, that nobody's really talking about. I was expecting as we got closer to the end of the season, if Yamamoto did not get hurt, that maybe the Dodgers would have started to pitch him on five days rest, maybe four days rest. So he's accustomed to that, and that goes back to the Dodgers' vulnerability of their starting staff. If Yamamoto can only pitch once in a playoffs series, that means you need four starters and I can Yamamoto go back on short rest. We haven't seen it so far. He's not done it before. So yeah, that goes back to the bigger question. Who are going to be the four or five starting pitchers for the Dodgers and are they going to do that piggyback type of thing in one of the first games or in every playoff round because of that situation.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, since Fred wants to bring up stuff I've said on the air that you have a gripe with, you're probably gonna have a gripe with what Fred said earlier on the air, since we're gonna.
Speaker 4: Tell on each other here.
Speaker 3: Fred said, it's not a big deal that the Dodgers haven't really had any clarity on who their closer is, and that listen, You've got a bunch of guys who can do the role, and you're in a great spot. And it feels like one of those old adages if you have two quarterbacks, you don't have one. So why isn't there more clarity on the closer situation?
Speaker 2: Because they refuse to just lock Michael Kopek in as their ninth inning closer. They're using him in a lot of different innings and situations and they continue to try to see if Evan Phillips can get back on track. In that eighth inning last night, he only had one strikeout, He couldn't get swing a miss and that led to the ball being put in play. And that's what you hear a lot of these progressive front off is like the Dodgers talk about wanting swing a miss from their late inning leverage pitchers because that lessens the chance of three errors in an inning when you're able to strike out two or three batters. So honestly, Blake Trinan has been the second most dominant really pitcher that gets swing and miss in that bullpen. So if it's up to me, if it's not Michael Kopek, if I need the last three outs of the game, it's Blake. Tryn it.
Speaker 1: Dave to Oscar Hernandez, you reported, and he is back tonight, right.
Speaker 2: He is back. He will be in the starting lineup, and that is a great relief for the Dodgers because if Taoscar Hernandez was out for an undetermined amount of time with any sort of fracture in that left foot, that would have been trouble for the Dodgers. He's a great not only has he had a great year, but his mere presence behind the three MVPs certainly creates havoc and pause for opposing pictures and makes the opposing manager really have to think the chess game out. As you get later into the game. So it's great news that Tioscar Hernandez is back in the starting lineup tonight and Graderol.
Speaker 4: As well too.
Speaker 3: That was kind of lost in the mix of all the other chaos that took place last night. What was the feeling on his performance in his return?
Speaker 2: Tempered because of the reasons why he was activated Jonas Anthony Bonda punched, as Dave Roberts said, object did not give and he fractured his left pitching hand in frustration after his last doubting So, yeah, it's great to have Gretorov back, but the Dodgers did not seem too happy with the reason why they activated him yesterday.
Speaker 4: All right, do we know what he punched?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: Do we have any understanding of what that was?
Speaker 2: I'm hoping to find out today. I would assume a wall or a door.
Speaker 1: Well, the wall's not going to move and the door's not gonna move either. Dave, you've seen the Dodgers for a number of years. You've watched a lot of incredible performances. But where do you put Pete Crow Armstrong's defensive performance last night?
Speaker 2: It was on the opposite end of the Dodgers' infield defense last night. Not only did he uh make the game saving catch in some ways on the month see what would have been to run home run, but he also made four or five catches before that and right center field. He was outstanding last night. And I feel like everybody now knows Pete crow Armstrong here in Los Angeles. Even though he did go to high school here, he did not get the same type of hype that Max Freed and Lucas Giolito and Jack Flaherty got going to Harvard Westlake.
Speaker 3: I mean Tommy Edmund. You know, this is a guy that Fred sort of scoffed at during the deadline when the movie, I mean he sort of dismissed it is a move. What are they really doing out of here.
Speaker 2: Ben Maller, because Ben Mallard knows so little about baseball with each and every day.
Speaker 1: Gonna take a shot at him. He's not even here attacked in him. He's not even to defend himself.
Speaker 2: One of his ham and eight listeners are listening in and we'll report back.
Speaker 4: The Mallard miliciic.
Speaker 3: You don't want to mess with them, oh man, Well, I mean listen the Japanese contingent last night. It did seem like a fun vibe. They were celebrating it there and watching the game and on the broadcast.
Speaker 4: What was the feeling like in the park.
Speaker 1: Well, now you pissed him off.
Speaker 4: I mean listen, yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: Well we've lost him. We lost him, all right, right, that's it, all right, Dave, goodbye, thank you, good job. We lost Dave. Dave's driving. Obviously, he's in that dead spot that he hits as he goes into the stadium. So we lost him.
Speaker 3: Jonas, I mean, he gets what is it, it's two thirty arrival time for him, correct, that's between yeah, yeah, he's right about there. He's uh, you know, he has said dead spot and then they're screwed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, all right, well Dave was good though. We appreciate it. All right, let's have a word from Jacob. You probably know this. Not all personal injury attorneys will treat you the same. One primary example of that. You're in an accident, you hire an attorney. Are you aware of the fact some major law firms may deem that your accident is too small, not worth their time, so they farm it out to a smaller, less experienced firm. Imagine if that's you you think you're hiring one person, but you have someone else handling your case. Another reason why, if you're in an accident, call Jacob. Every case is equally important to Jacob and he won't hand off your case to someone else. Let's face it, who do you want dealing with the insurance company? Jacob or potentially someone a few months out of law school. Don't take that risk. If you're injured in an accident, called Jacob. Get the medical care you need and the compensation you deserve. Because remember, when you call an attorney, you want one who's respected. You. Call Jacob. He's the real deal. Call Jacob at eight four to four to twenty four Jacob eight four four to twenty four Jacob, or visit called Jacob dot com. They will be along with the haikup later on in the hour. And there is absolutely positively no question as to what the number one TV show is. We'll talk about it. Jonas is in today for Rodney. In the media business, if you own a company, there is one thing you need more than anything to try and survive. Yeah, that is live sports. And the one sport you really need is the National Football League. You know, it drives everything it's fascinating. It is the thing that dominates media. It does more than any show, any entertainment program, any sport. If you have the NFL, you can survive. And that's why the NFL for years has always made all of this money. It's a television show, and the league gets it, and the television networks get it. Last week Week one, they averaged twenty one million viewers per game. You know what does that mean. Here's what it means. A network sitcom could average two million viewers, two million a drama I don't know. Three four million. Twenty one million people consumed the NFL across all platforms on week one. Yeah, it is mind boggling.
Speaker 4: And it's only growing as well too.
Speaker 3: And look, for all the criticism that Roger Goodell gets, the one thing that I think he does deserve some credit in is understanding, oh, like we have the golden ticket here, like like we've got And you may not like some of the other handlings that he's you know what he's gotten involved in the ray Rice stuff and all of that is fair, and he's not done a great job in handling some of that other stuff. But as far as the business standpoint, goes. There's a reason why the owners approve him every time his contract is up or there's a chance to try and get somebody else in.
Speaker 4: For the job because of how good of a.
Speaker 3: Job he's done in growing the brand and expanding them, whether it's you know, television, streaming, whatever, Like it's crazy, and the gap is widening, like it feels like it's the leader, it's king, and it's only growing more and more. Like I know, like my brother owns a restaurant bar in Thousand Oaks Sunset Terrace, and they get all the games and I guess Week one and the Thursday night game to open up the year, and that counts were the busiest maybe that they've ever done. And the games aren't even all that great, Like, I mean, how many good games were there in the NFL this weekend? Like even Troy Aigman talked about it, like the sloppy play whatever. But it's the hope, it's the anticipation, it's you know the fact that people are playing fantasy football, that people are gambling more on these games, like it just to see where the league is at now, even just from a few years ago, and it continues to grow and grow and grow, and the money that they're making, and the money these owners are making is mind bottling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's only gonna get bidder. Yeah, it's it's it's completely insane. If you don't have live sports, and specifically the NFL, you might as wean a lot of business. You should. Yeah, if you don't have live sports, you might as well go a out of business. And if you have the NFL, you're gonna pay for it. As a matter of fact, I would suggest that everybody that pays for the NFL does not make their money back. But you have to have it to survive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well it's uh. And again I know this because I know how much it costs. How the Sunday ticket. When you own a restaurant or a bar, like, they don't charge whatever the three hundred and eighty nine dollars is now that you pay for YouTube TV if you want to be able to watch Sunday ticket. They go into each place and they charge by capacity. How many people are in here at one time? What's the capacity? That's why it costs them as much as it does to have to get the Sunday ticket. And a lot of these businesses, it's a lot of We're talking ten thousand dollars for some of these, and you're it's at a point the NFL's popularity is at a point to where you have to do it, Like you can't like figure out whatever you want to do with your menu items, what however you want to try and get your money back or get some of the money back. If you're the place in town that doesn't have it, they're just gonna go to the place it does. Like it's just And that's why when people talk about how much you pay for Sunday ticket, I would argue, and I know it's expensive, but I would argue, if you factor in how many games you get a week, how many weeks it is during the course of a season. Like I've talked to some people that have said, like that's their entertainment, Like that is their their splurge to where man Sunday's I you know, me and some buddies get together, will barbecue, we watch all the games.
Speaker 4: We hang out all day.
Speaker 3: They don't need to leave the house if they're going to get it at home, they don't need to go anywhere. They're just focused on football. And once it's here, like it really it becomes almost like our tax season. If you're an accountant, tax season is a busy year. Football for sports media really is the busy year.
Speaker 1: Busy. Yeah, it's what drives everything. And when I just saw these numbers today, I thought, Wow, this is one of the biggest first weeks they've had, maybe ever. Yeah, and it's week one. It will only grow. All right, Let's bring out a man who grows our intellectual stimulation each and every day. It is our good friend, the break with the daily haikup at two and big good afternoon.
Speaker 5: He's covelling for Yamamoto.
Speaker 1: Sign free Roken. I wasn't really coveling, but hello, Vic, we.
Speaker 5: Want him to pitch twice in the playoffs, right in the opening round. I do That's a that's a salient point. If he can do it. I don't recommend it. I think once is in the once in the best of five for Youamamoto, you know, pitch a beautiful six and bring in Jack.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: The starting with the starting rotation. I'll get into it. I'll I will dig into it. But I feel good about the starting rotation.
Speaker 1: You want to feel good about it, big, but you still don't even know what it is.
Speaker 5: Last now, is is gonna be in a playoff rotation?
Speaker 1: If? Well, your whole glass now you have Amoto g Stone. G Stone's on the injured list.
Speaker 5: Jack Star with his rotation Fred Vic just keeps going right. Devin Stone is on the injured list. Vic, he may come back. Well, that's fairer. You don't know he may come back, Listen, don't know who expected Bruce do graderol to pitch last night?
Speaker 1: Well, we did expect him back.
Speaker 5: When I saw Brewstaw, I was joyous number one because we love Brewstah Graddarole. But to see him out there, I didn't expect him out there in the night that he gets.
Speaker 4: Wait, by the way, is his hair getting longer? Those braids are long?
Speaker 5: Yeah? And he's in for Rodney, he says, despite the ugly loss to the Cubs. The Azul glass is half full, Jonas.
Speaker 4: Not so full. And drink it, Poppy.
Speaker 5: I'm drinking and this is not kool aid. This is the Azul cocktail of deep in the playoffs. That's what I'm drinking. What does that constructed?
Speaker 3: Vic?
Speaker 1: What is that cocktail made of?
Speaker 5: It's made of a healthy yamamoto, a healthy jack Flowerty And don't forget. You know, Clayton Kershaw, everyone's forgetting cursed. You know that that toe injury. He could be back for the playoffs. Give you a nice five innings and the game has changed. It's no longer complete games. That's a that's a fantasy. Complete games, that's a fantasy.
Speaker 1: What is it, VIC?
Speaker 5: A fantasy? Okay, no one does complete games. And you get five innings, you start, you are happy.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Vic's Fantasy Island. VIC, all right, what would your fantasy be on fantasy Island? VIC?
Speaker 5: A healthy Dodger rotation?
Speaker 1: You could have anything in the world. Is your fantasy on fantasy island? And you are selecting with your one wish that you have been granted a healthy Dodger robe?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Is that correct? You believe that? No, it's nuts, No one believes that. I am so. I listen, we are so, VIC. Do you have any fantasy? That's right? Big nuts? Good? Do you have any fantasies? VIC?
Speaker 5: Who doesn't?
Speaker 1: All right? So, given that you do, what, aside from a healthy Dodger rotation would be your fantasy on fantasy island?
Speaker 5: Great health for everyone and cancer is finally cured.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 5: That is my fantasy. Hopefully there's reality. And you know, with with humanity flowing beautifully, I believe we're in great shape with the younger generations.
Speaker 3: But you've got to make tough You've got to make tough decisions on your fantasy island. And and clearly those are both great. But a healthy rotation for the Dodgers is still that.
Speaker 5: That's I'm in the moment. I'm in the moment with this, with this rotation, because I know how much aggravation it's caused. You know, so many Dodger fans, the organization. Uh, we just want a healthy rotation.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: And it was again, I'll dig deep into Yamamoto, but that was so wondrous.
Speaker 1: Well, wonder that. What are you waiting for digging deep? When are you gonna dig deep?
Speaker 5: I have to get to sumo for it?
Speaker 1: Thank you, I thank you.
Speaker 5: Sumo day three from Tokyo, Japan in for Kevin figures.
Speaker 1: Why did you wait so long to get the sumo?
Speaker 4: I have to get to sumo, Yes.
Speaker 1: Thank you, beg for the first time all week. You get it? Then you'll wait so long? We go to a brank all right, we'll do it when we come back. Jonas and today for Rodney. We have provided enough time for the sumo updates so we don't have to rush through it. Bick will rejoin us now and Big can we get to sumo please.
Speaker 5: Before we get to the Great Grand Sumo tournaments in Tokyo, Japan. Just want to give the proper intro is in for Kevin Figures today And he's a Carolina Panther fan. Why double a Adam Ausselin.
Speaker 4: Why is right, y'all?
Speaker 5: And he's a fan of all musical genres from Latin trap to new metal to alternative pop. A man for all seasons.
Speaker 1: He's a sugo with an attitude king flavor now yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: He vic.
Speaker 3: What do you make of Fred's issue with the fact that he doesn't like pleasantries and greetings, Like you're just trying to do your thing, and he's like rushing everybody who calls in. He's rushing you through your intros. I'm not a big fan of it myself.
Speaker 5: I agree J Knox. He's got to relax, take seven deep breaths, and enjoy the moment. He she has been on hold basically finding the right take and their psychs to come on. But they also want to spread some love before they come on. I totally get it.
Speaker 3: And maybe there's some nerves at play. And if they can get their balance and get themselves together by a simple greeting, it's better than jumping right into the.
Speaker 5: Take Cillian point J Knox. You know, just to get the get the motor running, get get the you know, get the train of thought. Chew chewing man chew chew what chew chew, get the train running, Fred.
Speaker 1: Can you give me one more? Chew chew chew choo.
Speaker 5: Perfect Highlights from day three. Fred Or rocks that pink Mowa sheet. He picked up a victory. Oh rauh the bear loses Taka Yasu very wobbly stuff. Looked like the eighth inning at Dodger Stadium last night. Shaky shaky. He's battling a back injury. But there's no excuse. He just he's got backed off the dojo and boom he was out for his uh. I believe his second loss already. Meanwhile, on No Satu, On No Satu, twenty two years old won easily. He's three and ozero. He won by Yurikiri The push out.
Speaker 1: By Erie Carey yurik Kiri.
Speaker 5: Oh the push out fred.
Speaker 1: Okay here at Daomi never heard of him.
Speaker 5: He continues his dominance of a.
Speaker 1: Aba Aba dancing queen Aba.
Speaker 5: That's another Abba. He won his fourth of Abi a b I Abbi.
Speaker 1: Abba Aba and a b are both in it.
Speaker 5: No Abi mi I I call him sometimes Abu, but it's abide I.
Speaker 4: When's the last time you guys had an abbas abba?
Speaker 5: You mean the candy? Yeah, that's old old school candy man.
Speaker 4: Good thing they still make that, I believe. So is it like taffy and peanut butter? Was that the ingredients?
Speaker 5: It's a crazy concoction.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Meanwhile, showed Ie he's he's in the tournaments, but he's not really. He's always through the fifteen days. He'll go seven and eight, six and nine. Suddenly, showed Eye is three and ozero and he always looks hungry in the dojo. Not for a victory, but he's it's a look like when can I eat my zenshi? Where's my spicy tiger tempora shrimp? But he's three and oh, show di Kirishima three and oh stopped his funk against Takano. Show so Kirishima is also three and oh, I'll show you the fiery Mongolian stunning defeats a Tommi Fuji, the twenty two year old beat the Ozeki. A Tommi Fuji got that outside grip of that mawashie. Victory for a Tommi Fuji over.
Speaker 1: I'll show you describe that mawashie. Huh.
Speaker 5: You gotta grab it for if you Once you get that position and you grab the miwashie like you like it, it's almost instant victory because you have leverage on the miwashee and you're pushing out game over. Coltozakara and Toby Zaru the Flying Monkey. Very tight match, but it was Coto Zakara winning on the edge of the dojo. So there we are through three days in Tokyo.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you, we needed that update, Vic, Yeah, I would agree.
Speaker 5: And thinking about Tokyo, it was so into that game last night Dodgers Cubs, you know, with the Japanese superstars in full effect. I mean there was you know, Imonaga Will pitched well, gave up three runs. He picked up the win though, but of course Yamamodel stole the show, you know, not pitching for almost three months, and that splitter unbelievable. I mean, if there was a quality defeat, I would call that a quality defeat last night because of Yamamoto.
Speaker 1: That what would the television ratings in Japan for that one?
Speaker 5: I mean it was it was off off the charts for it.
Speaker 1: Do you take more than an NFL game here?
Speaker 5: Great question because it was twenty one million per game opening weekend, I mean, and it was close to twenty four for Tom Brady's Fox debut for the Cowboy Browns game.
Speaker 3: I mean, you had, you know, obviously, Shohei Yamamoto showed Atymanaga, you had Saya Suzuki, and all of it was hijacked by that kid from Harvard Westlake doing things in the outfield vic that we have not seen at Dodger Stadium in a long time.
Speaker 4: P Crow Armstrong. The hell was that pc? P?
Speaker 5: And when he robbed in the ninth that was another dagger, another defensive dagger into into into our hearts. But he was he was amazing. I mean he was he defensively, we haven't seen them any great plays in the outfield for a long time. That was a I mean, Bellinger was freaking out. It was it was wild.
Speaker 1: You hear something like that, You know that leads just too.
Speaker 5: Right to the source. Fred, Yes, but before we get to the source.
Speaker 1: Oh geez, it's time for this Bobby Miller tonight. Who's Abby Miller? What is Abby Miller doing tonight? Vic? Who Bobby Miller? Oh, Bobby Miller. I'm sorry, Bobby Miller.
Speaker 5: Fred Morongo Casino Dodgers on deck at six with Tim Keates.
Speaker 1: Thank god you got Miller Bobby's.
Speaker 5: First pitch at seven ish. You listen right here, in five to seventy l A sports.
Speaker 1: You had to get that in before the haikup.
Speaker 5: Absolute, Fred, this is a large game. We don't want to get swept. But I, myself, I composed the highkup.
Speaker 1: Fred.
Speaker 5: I was so pumped.
Speaker 1: This is gonna be great.
Speaker 5: I was so pumped by you, Yamamoto. It goes something like this.
Speaker 1: Pete Crow Armstrong did nothing for you, but Yamamoto was your guy.
Speaker 5: Yamamoto Son, Yamamoto Son was sensational, Fred. He hasn't pitched in three months, and to come back, no one, No one expected what happened from Yoshi. So I wrote the high coup for Yoshi Nobo. Right, Yamamoto, oh No, a splitter touched by the hardball Gods.
Speaker 4: I'm feeling you what.
Speaker 1: I like it, Ronnie, thank you, great job. Sorry I had jumped the gun out of Jacob early. Hey, Adam, thank you, thank you for not being combative. Today's the producer. That was very kind. F Alfred all right, fine and Jonas talk to you tomorrow. Let's do it.