Speaker 1: Oh, Bed of the Aar, Hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and I'm the Cajun Night.
Speaker 1: And today we have on a very special.
Speaker 2: Guest, a friend of a friend, if you will, that has been making his rounds in the podcasting guys of mutual Friends, and it was about time for us to get him on. Mister Fox from the Gray Horned Pagan podcast. Brother, welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: Thank you for having me. It's it's a pleasure. And yeah, a friend of her friend is accurate. It's like, it's it's awesome. Liked.
Speaker 4: I saw you on Heidie's and so he loves and so I was like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's she's amazing.
Speaker 1: Heidi is phenomenal. And that's the thing.
Speaker 2: We saw you on Trebles, we saw you on Heidie's and it's like, listen, if this guy is any friend of theirs, he's clearly a friend of ours.
Speaker 1: We have to have a sit down for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure. No, I mean that's just getting to know all the awesome podcasters.
Speaker 1: Yes, indeed. So how long have you been in the podcast game? Dog?
Speaker 3: Oh, I want to say like coming up on five years now. Okay, really started during the beginning of the covid E for sure, even though it was only five years basically basically an era. I really started out as a podcast listener, like I had to take fucking odd jobs here and there because I lost my job obviously, and you know, after listening to the same playlist for like weeks on ends two three, ten times a day, I kind of got sick of it. And you know, like I heard about podcasting, I I you know, never really knew what it what it was, so started listening to podcasts. Found some amazing like occult podcasts like My Third Eye with Ghosts and of course Cold Rejects with with Nick or Nick and.
Speaker 2: His he's got like he's got multiple post now, but yeah, yeah he was.
Speaker 3: He was still on with Looks at the time, so imagine how long ago that was. And yeah, just started out as a as a guest with with My Third Eye actually talking about Tartaria, which is still one of my favorite rabbit holes to go down to.
Speaker 1: Very cool.
Speaker 4: I think I've talked Buddy and Yet about this. I've only been doing this for a few months with the cole He's been doing this for five years, so like, I don't think i've actually got to hear anybody go down this rabbit hole. I actually really like that rabbit hole too, So it's.
Speaker 3: It's absolutely fascinating, and there is like there's so much that then that can be connected to it, and so many well I mean different kind of conspiracies, timelines, religions, like just everything really and a special connection to the Dutch of course.
Speaker 2: Now I actually haven't heard that before. So me and Jonathan did an episode on Tartaria. I want to say those maybe even last year. For years we asked for someone to come on the show and speak, as you know, even if it's a pseudo subject matter expert, somebody that had done some real deep dive is into it and could give a good, you know speech on it. And eventually we just say, you know what, fuck it, We'll just do an episode. And I think we actually teamed up on it. He worked on it from his angle. I worked on it from my angle, and you know, me being more of the document based, historical based type of person, I found a lot of references to the Tartars, which is what we would call modern day Mongolia, and how the Tartarian Empire was a thing at one point. But we would now call that like just the far East in totality, And there was a lot of things as far as the history behind that, like the Mongols came from Tartaria kind of thing. But then for some reason, the Tartaria conversation blends with a mud flood conversation and I've never been able to make that connection.
Speaker 1: And then the.
Speaker 2: Mud flood to old buildings that people don't believe. There's no way they could have built this. This the science is eighteen forty five. There's no way they could have built in eighteen forty five. And I'm like, brother, there's pictures, like actual pictures of them constructing it. But like that's the thing. It's like there's multiple rabbit holes to go down on this one.
Speaker 3: And yeah, timeline deceptions, sure, you know, so many, so many different kind of kind of things. And the timeline deception is I mean, first of all, the connection to the Dutch. It was the former seven time mayor of Amsterdam, I forget his name, some old Dutch name, who was the first one to actually map the Kingdom of Tartaria.
Speaker 1: How long are we talking, like seventeen.
Speaker 3: Definitely seventeen hundreds. Yeah, I have his I have his book. I have his his diary that he he wrote at the time, and it is it's a tough read because it's written in seventeen hundreds Dutch.
Speaker 2: I'm assuming it's very different than modern Dutch, very similar to like Old English versus Modern English.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, kind of. I mean I can with some effort, like I'm able to understand it, but it's it's not an easy read. Like seventeenth century Dutch is very very different, very different spelling and like word combinations that or that our combinations that we we don't use anymore.
Speaker 4: So it's interesting the word. Yeah, the language has changed so much.
Speaker 3: It has it has and you know, like speaking of like Middle English, I believe like even that is pretty close to the the Frisian language, and Frisia being one of the northern provinces of the Netherlands. So this is kind of.
Speaker 1: A sorry, it's like a Flemish based.
Speaker 3: No, Flemish is Flemish is kind of another derivative of of Dutch, that's that's Belgian. And then it's same as South African for example, or of Gans. Yeah, I know, I know an African shaman actually, and we can kind of converse in Dutch there is some language barrier because Afrikaans is I mean it developed separately of course, like from like pretty much eighteen hundred's Dutch because that's when you know, like peak colonization times. But yeah, Middle English and like Frisian like peak, you know, Frisian, it's similar there. There is a there is a video going around of a gentleman going up to a Frisian farmer and talking to him in Middle English, and the Frisian farmer is you know, he's kind of like, hey, you know, it sounds very familiar, and they can have a conversation with each other with like minimal language barrier. But all the all the Germanic languages and Anglo Saxon therefore are you know, they have the same root language in proto Indo European.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your English is phenomenal, by the way, thank you, thank you. I mean, I'm seeing a lot more Europeans that are there English in totality that like a British based or anything. Just I guess it's kind of a mixture of the Internet plus culture. It's a lot of Europeans are almost speaking American English.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can tell a little bit of an accent, but that is a thing.
Speaker 4: Maybe better than a lot of Americans.
Speaker 1: Fuck yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean we got taught English from a from a very young age. Also in school, and like as soon as we're we're going to high school at you know, twelve years old, and we get taught of course Dutch, English and French, and then in second grades German comes along with that, and then like optional depending on the level of that you're doing, its Latin, Greek, and Spanish optional.
Speaker 2: I believe I have heard this about Dutch schools that y'all learn like five languages before you graduate, and I was thinking, like, there's no fucking way, no.
Speaker 3: We do.
Speaker 1: We do.
Speaker 3: But the Netherlands has always been been a country of trades. Now like we're we're only what like half our flights have a day boat rides away from the United Kingdom. We have Germany next to us, where what like maybe three hours drive removed from France doing a lot of business with the with the US of course, so you know, it's always been very very important for you know, for the Dutch to to know multiple languages, or at least to you know, understand and be able to converse in multiple languages. Like we don't have to speak it perfectly, just you know, good enough at least.
Speaker 1: No doubt.
Speaker 4: Well, we get most Americans got one. That's about it. We don't and we we have optional to take like you know, a few different languages. But let's be really honest, most Americans don't speak more than one language, which really sucks because everybody else seems to be able to speak at least two, if not more. And just it's just us.
Speaker 3: I mean, my my wife is is American, so that also really helps. And there are times that my English is is better than hers that I am I as a as a born Dutchman, am correcting her English.
Speaker 4: Us you do speak proper, so I will say, like there's yeah, you have a lot better English than a lot of people, honestly, because we we have a lot of slang and slurring of words and different accents throughout the States. Though just depends on where you're at, apparently.
Speaker 3: Well, but you know, I mean that's that's that's a thing worldwide, like we have her own you know, different accents depending on the on the region and on the city. Even you know, north of the Alans is very different from the south of the Netherlands. Even the economic center like, no, two towns have the same accent, but it's all Dutch unless you go more like you know, street lingo and all that. Sure, I don't busy myself with that.
Speaker 1: Got you all right, So let's let's get into the oka ahead, Raven.
Speaker 4: Oh, I totally wanted to go down the Tartaria rabbit hole. I'm not gonna lie. I wanted to hear his all of his information on it because I was like, man, we actually have somebody to talk about this, so.
Speaker 3: I can I can definitely think of some things from the top of my head. I'll have to, you know, kind of Oh.
Speaker 4: If I put you on the spot, don't worry about you can talk about anything.
Speaker 3: Else you want. It's all right.
Speaker 4: Like like I said, I like that rabbit hole. So I was like, yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 3: I have to effect check myself every now and then probably, but yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't want to give out the wrong information. But yeah, there is. There's there's so much interesting stuff to it.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, I mean so I would love to hear more.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I mean, like, where where do you guys want to start?
Speaker 1: Explain? Explain them.
Speaker 3: The mud flood? Well, that's it. It can be connected to to multiple things, but the the most common, the most common explanation is Bible related from the Biblical stories, because the Bible talks about fervent heat coming from above, and especially if you look at some of the some of the buildings in Turkey, like the Turkey Syria border.
Speaker 1: I believe these ancient settlements.
Speaker 3: Yeah, these these very ancient settlements. Some buildings in particular really look like candles, but like you know that are being melted from from above, and yeah, just the the incredible, incredible heat. There are also more conspiracy conspiratorial theories that it's like you know, like ancient you know d w s, there are energy weapons. I mean we don't know, we don't know that, you know, like technology is behind the scenes, is way further at than you know as consumers gut. But and in especially also in America, Southern America, it's sometimes connected to the dust Bowl as well, that after the dust Ball there were just these these giant like flooding rains and dust and a lot of rain creates a lot of a lot of mud. But the most common explanations are just these incredible heat like literally melting the the soil or you know, just like it bubbling up from from the surface and like covering everything and anything. And it's with a lot of archaeological digs. There are pictures of Russia and Canada. I believe that they're doing like archaeological digs or you know, like building a new extension to a highway or something, and that they find that with some of these buildings, hotels, mostly like the larger buildings, that there's a whole floor well, that the ground floor is basically under the ground. So what they're saying is the the you know, the first floor ground floor is really you know, the first one, and that the ground floor is really like underground. Good example of that you also see in Amsterdam, for example. And one of the main well actual enemies of Amsterdam's always been water because.
Speaker 2: Which y'all's damn system is a feat of engineering and the fact that it was.
Speaker 1: Built in the time frame that it was.
Speaker 2: Y'all, the people of Amsterdam have been battling a war against water since the beginning.
Speaker 3: And one day to the Netherlands.
Speaker 2: Right right, and one day this dude was like, you know what, this is gonna sound fucking crazy, but hear me out, We're going to do this correctly using our natural elements to our advantage. And I just have a weird feeling it's going to stand the test of the time. And and they're the fuck y'are you know?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: We we built Amsterdam literally on wooden poles. Yeah, we drove just shipload of wooden poles into the ground and used that to lay our foundation on. So that's why water is. It's one of our greatest allies. It's one of our greatest enemies. So the uh, the three axis in the the.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 3: The Herald of Amsterdam, the heroic shields of Amsterdam's fort, the three main enemies of Amsterdam being fire because you know, they were all wooden houses racked down, very densely packed, so you know, one house ablaze is a whole neighborhood of blaze. Basically water because you know the netherleents, Yeah, most of our countries below sea level. And the plague of course, which killed just about like seventy to eighty percent of Europe.
Speaker 4: Like how you just like the plague? No?
Speaker 2: I actually like that. That's kind of badass. What's on your what's on your nation's crest? The three biggest enemies we've ever faced, you know, pump shit sice crested.
Speaker 3: Our nation's crest is the the lion.
Speaker 1: Oh go go go hell yeah.
Speaker 3: The Dutch lion.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh yeah, that's fucking tail griffindor house over there.
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, I mean, we used to have lions here. Actually, you know, it wasn't just you know, just Africa or India. That's why in Germany, for example, there have been figures found of lion headed man which are which have some you know, shamanic meaning of course, but yeah, we used to we used to actually have have lions here. But yeah, the the mudflood, it has, it has a bunch of different meanings, and it's you know, some say it's it's natural, it's biblical, you know, direct energy weapons. Either way, it has literally buried a whole lots of our our history, buried entire entire buildings, entire foods. That's what I was getting up with the Amsterdam stuff.
Speaker 4: A lot of it was from it was from originally from that guy Peter, right, Peter what was his name, uh, Peter the Great? He like had that whole thing about how he dug out the city and didn't actually build it, and yet Petersburg the theory suggests, yes, Saint Peter wasn't constructed, that he actually dug it out and then added on to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's that's where a lot of these, uh, these theories go that found it didn't mean that they erected it, but they literally found it at that time.
Speaker 4: It's interesting. I've I've looked into it before. There's a lot of pictures that they've I've seen that I don't know are actually real or not, but they look real of locations where you can see the buildings stacked on top of each other and stuff, and it looks like there is an entire civilization down below.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, that's that's that's really cool. I hope you can still hear me, by the way, because my screen is absolutely freezing up.
Speaker 4: We can hear, we can hear you, just good. We just can't see your well, we can see you frozen, but we can hear you good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hold up, let me Actually I'm trying to switch camera and see what that what that does because I'm tired of this this camera freezing up. No, but uh, okay, qualities a little less.
Speaker 1: But that's all good now.
Speaker 2: But to your point about ancient cataclysms of some type and these melting buildings. So have you ever looked into Mahindra.
Speaker 3: Daro uh No? I can't say that I have.
Speaker 2: So it is the as of now, as of what we are thinking. The oldest I want to use the term Samarian like an Indo Asian settlement, and it was actually found by accident. These dudes are going through the area between India and Pakistan.
Speaker 1: It's pretty barren and there's this old.
Speaker 2: They think it's like a Buddhist tepe that's out here in the middle of everything. They go out and do a little bit of excavation around it and they realize, no, that's not a Buddhist thing. This is the very tippy top of a very large settlement. And if for the timelines, they're saying, there's no way that they thought a settlement could house this many people for the day and age that it was. The crazy thing is a lot of these buildings look like one side of them the clay brick was turned to glass and it's only on one side of these buildings. And they're also like they didn't have the technology or per are understanding, per the educational understanding, they didn't have the technology to turn clay brick into actual glass, like the glassification of this material, and then the fact that it's only on one side of this building.
Speaker 1: It looks a lot like what we would see.
Speaker 2: From a low grade nuclear bomb exploding, and they couldn't figure that shit either. Then come to find out there is an old Hindu story of this, uh from the rick Vados, you know where I'm going with this, this weapon that they don't know. Was it a gift from the gods, was it an energy blast, whatever the fuck, but there's a legend that.
Speaker 1: It was only used one time.
Speaker 2: Then we find this city that lines up to give or take around the time where that legend might have come from. So they're thinking that, and then they found some skeletal remains of some people and their radiation levels are like five times higher than what they should be, And it's like, Okay, yeah, what what the fuck we're talking about here?
Speaker 1: We have an ancient nuke conversation.
Speaker 2: So as far as what you're saying, these older buildings that look like they have some like meltage going on and some burning that's going on, and that doesn't exactly line up with what we know of historical narratives. There is a documented scholarly precedents for this, although that's led to more questions and answers.
Speaker 1: But for sure it's a thing, no.
Speaker 3: And that's that's also the reason why why Oppenheimer, the father of the atomic bomb, modern atomic bomb, right, say, why he he quoted Zarathustra. Yep, who is the god that you know, appeared in the in the rick Vedas, who is said to you know, to have access to such a such a weapon. And I can totally understand why. You know, back in those those early early days, you would think that it's some some gift or even curse of the gods, because it's, you know, just the huge explosion life. Everything is destroyed. I mean, that is some you know power that that cannot be man made, you know, until we until we did it right, But yeah, you know it's it's literally, thus spoke Zarathustra. Now I've become death, destroyer of worlds?
Speaker 1: Was it was it Kali or.
Speaker 3: Zarathustra. Zarathustra who has a who has of course a connection to Zoroastrianism, which is uh in later form evolved into Mithraism, which Christianity also took a.
Speaker 1: Lot from no doubt.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: All right, so the Tartaria conversation, we got mud flood, and there's a couple of different backstories as to how and why mud flood happened. And then as far as the Tartaria conversation, I've always heard that, Like, like I brought up earlier, it's the far East, the Mongolian Empire, southeast of Russia nor China. That area was classified as Tartaria very broadly because most Europeans had never traveled there, so they didn't exactly know what was going on over there. They just kind of all lumped it in under that banner for lack of better words.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was from the very very north of Russia to I believe at least the Black Sea, you know, indeed, stretching to Mongolia. That's There's also theories that the Great Wall of China, for example, you know, if it's a defensive wall, then you know the defensive part is on the wrong side of it.
Speaker 1: I've heard that too, Yeah, so same.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm not sure. I actually I walked on the on the Great Wall of China.
Speaker 4: I'm jealous, massive so jealous. I want to say it so bad.
Speaker 3: It's it's it's massive, and it's it's so funny to look at like you have. All those Western tourists were like like really careful, you know, step by step, and there's just a bunch of Chinese, you know, yeah, walking and running over it like it smelfing. We're just like afraid to fall to our deaths, and they just they don't.
Speaker 1: Care to that point about it being the wrong side. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I've never been, but from the pictures that I have seen, I couldn't tell you which side is the defensive side. Honestly, I've heard this from people I cannot verify.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna have to look up the translation for this word actually, because I don't think I've.
Speaker 1: Ever heard, but the Dutch the English translation, Yeah, not the ramparts of well, describe what you're thinking, what you're trying to say here.
Speaker 3: Well, it's the the like what you see on top of the on top of the towers, theres that they sorry turrets. Yeah. I believe, Yeah, I believe that maybe maybe the turists or.
Speaker 4: They're able to like pretty much they look out and monitor and they're able to, like the defensive position.
Speaker 3: Hide behind it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you're talking about the wall where it does like this a bunch and you're supposed to hide behind the brick. That's called a uh that's called a parapet mm hmm. But if you're yeah, or a rampart is another way they say that. But a turret is more like if you see a castle's got a big thing on the corner, that's a turret.
Speaker 1: So you could get like a three.
Speaker 3: Right right, Like yeah, okay, I mean that's that's stuff. Like I never mentioned English words for our conversation for sure. Yeah, you know, absolutely no. But it's said that you know, if you want those to be uh defensive, then they should you know, of course face the enemy, you know, like defense. Well no offensive, I should say, because you hide behind it, then you know you shoot and you'll hide. So if they're on, yeah, sorry, that's that's.
Speaker 4: My cats love our show. I swear we always get the cats up.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, I mean, he's he's my he's my kiddy co host. It really doesn't matter what I'm doing. He's just like a simple recording or whatever. He's like, oh we're doing something, Okay, I'm here, now the show can go on.
Speaker 1: The attraction is here, Okay, those those.
Speaker 3: Should be there, should be offensive those, so they should be on the you know, on the side facing the the Mongolians, not the not the other side. So they the theory is that you know, because they are on the wrong side, that they're not you know, they weren't trying to you know, keep people out, but like keep them in because China, the Chinese Empire has always been incredibly vast, has been incredibly you know, versatile as well. Like technologically speaking, they were were and probably still are way more advanced than than we are. Like, you know, we were still kind of I mean, this is this is not exactly true, but as a as an ex couple, like we were still living in caves when they already had you know, fireworks and such. So like I can imagine from a technologically less developed nation or empire that you would like to keep those people in because you're you're not gonna you're not gonna win it when it comes to a battle, right.
Speaker 2: But then they were only using it for fireworks, not cannons that always killed me. Then they finally were like, wait a minute, we could use this for something else. There was like years years of a gap where because I mean they they developed gunpowder because they were trying to develop the Philosopher's stone. Basically, they were trying to find a way to live forever. And I mean it makes sense. Saltpeter that was used for medicines. Uh, you know, sulfur that was used in medicines. They mixed these things together by a fire one day. It's like, whoa, Okay, wait a minute, we could do some shit with this. Then they made the fireworks and they're like, wait a minute, hold on, hold on, what if we were to launch this shit at some people. That sounds wild, but like, let's just try it out. And yeah, that was That was a whole thing.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's one of the first things that we do with new technologies, right, how can we use it to kill people? That?
Speaker 1: Yes, I was listening to somebody the other day talk about that.
Speaker 2: The aliens came down hypothetically and they're like, so you got this magic rock and all you've learned how to do was boil water and blow each other up with it.
Speaker 1: It's like, well, I mean, what else were we supposed to do with it?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 1: That's what we do.
Speaker 2: It's like all and this is not a fun truth, but it is still a truth. The vast majority of technological advancements within human culture from the beginning now has been at the behest of warfare, either to kill each other or to repair people coming back from the battlefield. And then people find a way to like, you know, make subreddits of that to use for civilian markets and things like that. But that's kind of how we've done business for thousands of years.
Speaker 3: Yes, supposedly, yeah, and you know, even those thousands of years may not have been thousands of years, because that's another thing with these these buildings, you know, and you know, like speaking of the timeline, you Raven already mentioned it that they you know, he dug it up, he found it, founded it, whatever. And there are examples, great examples of it in my hometown where, you know, if it says like eighteen I don't know, like eighteen seventy six, then the one or what is supposedly supposedly a one will represent more of a like an I or a J. But they tell us like, no, that's that's the one. It's like, well, no, no, Like if I'm if I'm typing my name out on the computer, there is an eye in a J in it. I do think that, you know, I at least know what it looks like, and that's not a one.
Speaker 2: So what would the significance be about that? Is it like aline?
Speaker 3: That's supposedly it's the I or J would send for Jesus or Eesu, and so like the eight seventy six would be eighteen seventy six, but eight seventy six after Eyasu. So the the thousand year reign of Christ, which according to these theories has already happened, and that we are now in the little season in which Satan roams free and is able to deceive the nations and you know, try to lure us to eternal damnation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've had some guests on talk about, you know, how we're living in Satan's little season.
Speaker 1: Now. I hear the talking points.
Speaker 2: Respectfully, I have a different opinion on our timeline.
Speaker 1: Than they do, but I definitely hear what they're talking about.
Speaker 2: But as far as as far as the buildings and the dates go, like you're talking about, now, that's interesting that they would use and then the year as opposed to what we might use as ad right or a year of our Lord or something like this. So that throwing that one or a J, which I mean, to your point, Esu versus Jesus. I mean in the Hebrew language, there's no J. So Joseph and Jesus both started with an I. So if that is indeed the case, that would be a D eight hundred and forty whatever instead of eighteen forty. That is a wild jump. But also I could see how that connection could be made for sure.
Speaker 3: And I mean, at the very least with the constant switching of the of the calendars. You know, the most two most well known examples of the more modern times, let's say, being the Julian and the Gregorian, or at least missing a few hundred years. I believe it's three fifty three fifty something years that were kind of missing with the switching of the calendar. So even you know, the year twenty twenty six in which we are supposedly living now is just according to the most recent calendar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeamn, that's so.
Speaker 4: You do you believe like in ancient history like the hieroglyphs and all that, or do you believe like it's a shorter time frame, like you believe it's under like a certain amount of years, or.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I mean, that's that's where we kind of get into a whole other discussion of you know, what is what is time? Because time is it's it's an eternal now really, there is no there is no past, there is no no future. There is only only the presence. And we you know, we gave it names and numbers and whatever to understand it better. I I have no idea in what what year we'd actually be living in, what age would definitely actually be living in. I mean, you know the Iron Age, Iron Age of civilisation, right, hug right and rock like, you know, given a name, but like, what what year? What age? What time? Man? I I don't know time is, Time is weird. Time is speeding up actually, which has also been proven like actually scientifically proven, not just conspiratorial proven, right, right, right, because we all know how that goes. Uh. But yeah, just like whatever whatever I was as told as a you know, as a kid or even as an adult what time is and what it's supposed to be, it's not I I know of the the cycles of man, of the ages of man, you know, the the Yugas for example, of the of the Indos, even the Germanics, nor Germanics like we believe in the the cycles of humanity. If you look at nature itself, it is cyclical. It's not. It's not a straight line. You know, day and night keeps going cyclical, year goes round, cyclical. So why we're making it a you know, a straight line. I mean, I guess too perhaps kind of confuse people like, oh no, you know, like that that time is gone there, you know, like that's not coming back. If you haven't done it by then, then you know it's not coming back and you failed to better try again. It really, you know, creates a false sense of urgency as well. If everything is a straight line with a like a definite beginning and a definite end.
Speaker 1: That being said, it sounds like you believe more in the reincarnation.
Speaker 3: I do believe, that's the thing. Yes, I'm not. Actually, I was watching a video on that yesterday about reincarnation and the the you know cycle of the the afterlife, if you will. It was kind of a depressing video, but a little bit yeah, but it made a lot of sense at the same time as well. But yeah, I do believe in in reincarnation, but more so as you like, you know, as a let's say, as a dutch Man as a a well, to put it in very easy terms, a white European.
Speaker 2: I'm I mean, I'm sorry, whatever.
Speaker 3: I'll take it.
Speaker 1: No, that's not evil dog anyway.
Speaker 3: I don't care. Call me whatever it's it's no sweat on my back. I'm not gonna reincarnate as a you know, a sub Saharan. I'm not going to reincarnate as someone from India. The North Germanics believe, and I you know, I do too, because it makes so much more sense to me that you will reincarnate as someone within your own lineage, within your own own family, within your own bloodline. It you know, can be I don't know, like one of my grandchildren, one of my grand grandchildren, like whoever, but within the same family tree.
Speaker 1: I've never heard this before.
Speaker 4: I've actually never heard that before either.
Speaker 3: That's uh, that's that's according to the nurse Germanic faith, according to you know why, my ancestral faith. Really and it feels like it makes a lot more a lot more sense, Like it makes a lot more sense to me, like why just you know, as a like you're a European one life, then you're an African, then you're I don't know some I don't know in yeah, or.
Speaker 1: Or an animal.
Speaker 2: That's another thing I hear a lot of from the Vedic perspective is that you're reincarna.
Speaker 1: But that's you know.
Speaker 3: That's the regressing of of the soul. That's if you have this like talking from the the karmic perspective, which kind of is a thing with the Norse draumanic, but that is like if you've lived such a a bad life that you know, and saved up so much bad karma that you'll like regress, that your soul will regress. And there there are theories out there. Mind Unveiled is a great channel for that. I love those guys. That that is where pigs, for example, come from, because they are at least anatomically most similar as humans. That's why in crime investigations, for example, if they're trying to match you know, wounds or gun shut wounds, they use a pick carcass because the the structure of human flesh and pig flesh is ninety plus at least percent.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Similar when we were in the Marine Corps are docks. They would get sent to pig lab and basically that's what it is. They'll they'll take a group of pigs, and I don't know if they still do it. I heard they swapped it out for goats, but at least when we were in they would shoot a pig or stab a pig or have a grenade go off near it, and the docks job was to keep the pig alive for two days, and like you'd have to start an iv, get it's stable, treat the wound, and if you got it stable, then they would come up and probably shoot it in another spot and keep you going for like two straight days. And like that the reason for that same conversation is that pigs and humans have very very similar uh not I mean anatomically as heart, lungs, guts, that kind of thing. Yeah, but as far as like stitching up a pig versus stitching up I don't know, a monkey or something that's it's very is different.
Speaker 1: So yeah, absolutely correct.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's that's from a like a karmic perspective, Like if you're such a terrible human being that you know you don't deserve to be a human in your next life, so you regress to you know, back to the animal kingdom in order to you know, try again, and you know, if you do well enough as an animal, and I really don't know how that would work, you know, you can come back as a as a human, because we would be at least in you know, terrestrial form. We are the the peak if you will, like it's only then the next step would be, of course enlightenment, you know, joining with with the gods or deification of some kind.
Speaker 1: No doubt that.
Speaker 4: When you're talking about time, that reminds me. We had a shaman on I don't know a month ago or so. I mean, he was talking about his perspective tis sounds very similar to yours, and he was saying that it was there's no past or present. Everything is like happening at this exact same time. It's just that it's like different sequencing of your life being going on at the same moment. And I was just it's an interesting concept because you're not the first person that we've heard and that I've talked to in the last few months that has said the same thing. And we have people that are really intelligent that are actually coming on they're going to talk about like black holes and stuff, because with black holes, there's different aspects of time in a black hole before middle and after that changes time all throughout, and that actually is the concept that's changing even now is the time, and like what does time mean relative to us? Which is interesting because like we know inherently we're born and we die, so technically we have a time frame in which we're living. So like it is a cycle of a person. But we had to at least conceptualize with some type of time. I guess in whatever fashion we want with it. At least that's in my mind, because we know it's going to be a beginning and an end all in the in between, I guess is the what if?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but then still you know, things like like aging for example, like you know, we celebrate our birthdays. There are stories or there's at least this this one story of a this adult guy I don't I don't know his name, but I think it's a fascinating story. He is kind of the or he really modeled himself after Peter Pan, like he believes that he is, you know, Peter Pan of this world and also stopped celebrating his birthdays, like he doesn't acknowledge that, you know, he's gotten another year older because Peter Pan is you know, forever a boy, So he doesn't age. This guy according to you know, let's say regular time, is I believe in his at least in his seventies, like late late sixties, early seventies. He looks like he could be in his forties still, And like then that's like that's another question, like do we do we age because we acknowledge that we age, like very age, like in the way do we age ourselves like, oh.
Speaker 4: You know because we're stressed out?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, we accept our own mortality, right, we accept our own death as an inevitability. I've heard people theorize that too.
Speaker 2: It's like the only reason why we dies because we accept the fact that we're going to die one day. Which there again, that's very interesting. I mean there's conversations of and there's stories and legends of like the Count of Saint Germain and vampires and things that live hundreds of years past that point.
Speaker 1: Then you can look at the old.
Speaker 4: Things Abraham lived to like nine hundred or something like that. So yeah, no, yeah, and then the.
Speaker 2: People stories in Samaria of a king ruling for thirty six thousand years and shit like.
Speaker 3: This, Yeah, the Sumerian King's list.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's stories of this but at the same time, and I could, I could get down with that to a point.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So I've seen people who are in their eighties and they are still able to get up and move like they always have been. Their minds are still sharp, they all these things. But they also take care of their bodies. They eat well, they stay active. They've never gone into the realm of living a sedentary lifestyle where they just wake up and sit and watch TV for twelve hours and then go to bed like they've They've never stopped moving.
Speaker 1: And that's to that point.
Speaker 2: I've seen people I worked with, as a matter of fact, these old dudes that were able to somehow outwork most of the twenty year olds, I mean, just get after it that when they retire and they go home, they got about six months and then they die.
Speaker 1: Because it is.
Speaker 4: Such a thing that my dad did the same thing. Honestly, he was great and then passed away within under a year of retiring.
Speaker 1: Oh just like.
Speaker 3: Closation recently, yeah, yeah, yeah, this conversation recently with someone on my show as well. And and the the things that we brought up is I mean delivery, you know, and the end of life and beginning of life. There are stories of like pregnant pregnant women who like don't know that that they're pregnant, so you know, just flat belly still you know, like looking out right, but you know, still kind of getting the symptoms. You know, they're a little they're a little queasy, they're a little off, so you know, might be worth paying the doctor of visits. And then you know they go in with just you know, like flat belly and not looking pregnant into the doctor's office. Doctor does all their test all these tests and says like, hey, like you know you're five months pregnant, right, like what sorry, And then you know they come out with five month belly just through one doctor's visit because they they.
Speaker 1: They now accept it as a fact.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or with that's another example. You'll hear that quite often. For example, people who get diagnosed with cancer. For example, a lot of these people, as you said, like you know, they kind of give up because you know, it's like, oh man, cancer. And then you know, before that they were just you know, happy, go lucky living life, you know, like roughing around with the grandkids because they could still they could still do that. And then you know they hear like, sorry, you got cancer and within a month it's just gone. It's like, so are we are we doing that to ourselves? Is that just the human body? Like?
Speaker 4: What's the brain is such a powerful tool though, I mean, there's so many scientific things that they have gone down when it comes to the brain and being able to And I think I've talked about this person before. She's like a really famous lady that had stage four cancer that spent every day meditating for like multiple hours a day about how she would go to the go. She had like a giant mountain of cancer, and every day, for like a couple hours a day, she would go and she'd take a shovel and in her mind, she would you know, shove it into a wheelbow and then she would walk to the edge and she would dump it over the edge and she would do this over and over and over again, and lo and behold, after like six months, she actually is cancer free. She still is to this day. And there's a lot of conversations about what your mind can do versus what we talk about like actually allow in modern medicine, like oh, you know, that's not a thing. I truly believe that our minds are capable of so many things. Oh and it's there's just so many neural pathways that it can create on its own. And like the negative neural pathways is so much easier to create than positive. And I find that to be really interesting because if you look at what the negative will do to your body in and of itself and the physiology of it, and like how you would come sick from stress, you will die from stress verse just anything else. You could be happy as can be, but you can die from stress in a heartbeat because you're overworked, because your mind is so overworked. It's it's taxing everybody part.
Speaker 1: You and me both being in the Marine Corps. How many thirty three year olds did you know in the Marine Corps that were the body type of a fucking sixty year old because the amount of stress and deployment.
Speaker 4: They look they look old, They look very old.
Speaker 2: Their joints have arthritis that I mean granted from carrying packs and stuff like this. But my point is that like their bodies have been aged in such a condensed amount of time. The hair loss, the grays, the wrinkle is the whole nine. You might retire quote unquote by forty but brother your body is that of a seven year old at this point. Like that stress absolutely is detrimental to the human health.
Speaker 1: That is a fact.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you see a lot with a lot of uh, you know a lot of blue collar workers as well. You know a lot of people, oh yes, no, who work with their bodies, especially those in construction for example.
Speaker 4: You know the plant workers down here. We're huge, So Louisiana is like we have like eighty three plants just around us, and like this is the way of life down here. These plant workers, mainly men, are working extremely hard every day to keep honestly society going. And they don't get their dues. I mean, look at the oil rig guys, like they're out there slaving away and stuff. And you can tell, you can tell which ones are out working and stuff. Because my ex husband when he started verse when we actually separated, he honestly he looks like he aged twenty five years in a matter of a ten year span. I mean he his body has faced everything. And that's everyone we know down here. Honestly, you can tell which ones are really out doing the work. And it's the physical work, it's the stress of the work, it's the hard, long hours you know, they're working turnarounds, doing sixteen hour days and stuff, and really are Society couldn't really function without all these plant workers because a lot of them are doing so many things to keep America going.
Speaker 2: And to that point, it's not just the physical although yes, the physical harm that you're doing to your body from doing that level of blue collar work. I'm not negating that whatsoever. But look at these old ranch hands. You got these dudes that have been heard in cattle and they're still doing it somehow at eighty five years old and keeping up with the young cats. Yeah, they may need to take an extra break every now and then, but like, they're still doing it, and it's I would argue, the same level of physical labor on the body, but they live it longer and are able to do it for longer. And I think that goes back to what we're talking about with stress. It's a combination. For sure, the stress level associated with working in a plant where a chemical leak that has nothing to do with you from two units over might kill you today and there's nothing you could do about that. There's a level of actual stress that goes into that level of work. On top of the heat, and on top of the heavy lifting, on top of the injuries to the and all these things. Meanwhile, these old farmers, they just get after it until the day they die. In their field. And their level of stress, although they have some, it's different. It's two very different calibers.
Speaker 4: Of stress, but it's so much more peaceful.
Speaker 1: Exactly, they're getting dirt under their I was.
Speaker 4: A hand yes, for two years, and that's that as hard hard work like that is. It is backbreaking labor all day long, every day we're in the heat, we're just dying out there. But honestly, I've never never felt more alive and more at peace than working that job, because though it was the most intense labor ever, I mean I was, it was hard, but I felt so much more connected, I guess to just the energy around me and the way everything was, and I was so much more at peace. I could go there and all my stress would be gone from the day, like from the night before or whatever, and I would just be like, you know what, I'm good because I'm out here doing that verse where my ex husband, his job is so mentally stressful on top of physically stressful, and a lot of these men are having to do all this stuff, and you can tell by just the way that they're you know, their bodies are and the way that they look and stuff there. You know, it's crazy what happens with your mind and what it does to your actual outside body and inside body.
Speaker 1: I don't miss.
Speaker 3: I think that's yeah. I think that's also well one of the reasons why, you know, first of all, in modern times, at least here in Europe, people in the Mediterranean live for so much longer because I mean, the weather is a lot nicer, I'll say that much. You know, there's a lot more sunshine, fresh fruits, you know, a lot of a lot of fresh fish and all of that. So their diet is a lot better. Yeah, and they live a very well, mostly stress free life. So that's why you know, a lot of those people, you know, the Greeks, the Italians, Spanish, they live like, well, well into their their eighties nineties in a healthy way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they have like a I remember they were striking for like a six hour work week or something in Greece and I was like, I'm sorry, oh what.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And in France a a while ago, a few years ago, I believe, there were these huge riots because they wanted to up the retirement age to sixty three. I believe it used to be sixty one, and you know, they wanted to up it to sixty three, and the French like absolutely started a riot. Yeah because of it.
Speaker 1: They started here on buildings and stuff. I remember that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Like here in the Netherlands, we're up to sixty seven.
Speaker 1: Same here moment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not even counting on actual retirements.
Speaker 1: Oh absolutely not.
Speaker 2: I was as long as a taxpayer funded retirement. Yeah, brother, the baby boomer generation, which I do y'all have that in the Netherlands as Oh yeah, okay, okay, So the baby boomer generation is going to absolutely bankrupt whatever nationalized retirement that we have.
Speaker 1: Let's just be real here, the math be mathew.
Speaker 3: That's that's a problems.
Speaker 1: The boomers fucked us. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: It's it's a problem coming up in the Netherlands as well, because soon we'll have more people in retirements than people working.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 4: Well, and that's the thing though, There's it's a double edged sword though, because we have so many people that don't want to work any longer, we also have so much the cost of living is so high that a lot of the elderly are having to take jobs. I mean, help the little old people at the Walmart and stuff. I mean, you're you're talking. Some of them can't even hardly stand up very well, and they're like in their seventies eighties or so, and they're so sweet, and I feel so bad for them because like they're there because they have to be there, and it's like you've worked your whole life, and ursis is feeling you if we can't help take care of you in some capacity. Like you know, they're all sitting together and just you know, being super cute and like seeing you know, hello and goodbye, and which is not tough on them, but like sitting in a metal chair all day isn't comfortable for them either. So no, definitely, it's it's going to be an interesting time. I mean if we if we even make it to us being retired. I mean, at this rate, we're stacking up crazy disasters and pandemics and wars and whatever else like Pokemon cards for millennials.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I'm thirty four years old and I've already lived through a you know, lived through a pandemic, live through nine to eleven, a financial crash housing market, changing off the currency from you know, national currency. We had the guilders, now it's the euros.
Speaker 1: When did that happen?
Speaker 3: Two thousand and two?
Speaker 2: Not mistaken, There was a lot of countries around that time frame. It was like post nine to eleven where a lot of European nations are like, I know what, let's just let's just consolidate and do the whole euro thing.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: The consolidation has been a effect for a long time with the European Union, which I mean in its current forum is not that old, but we you know, Europe has been unionized under a like under one banner for a while at least. Yeah, well yeah, thirty four years old. And like I've already lived through fucking all of this, and like I'm still here.
Speaker 4: I'm thirty six and he's thirty three.
Speaker 3: So I mean mostly gets say, mostly out of spite.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just you know, and memes, good memes.
Speaker 3: You know, not too much caffeine.
Speaker 2: Spike Spike caffeine and dark humor will get you through some shit, man.
Speaker 4: We'll make it through for sure. What do you think about the digital currency situation that England is pushing forward so heavy right now? Like that's back on the docket and they're fighting it out right now as of this week. About wanting to about like he pretty much said, like, they're doing this. Don't give a shit about what you want. We're doing this, and if you guys are all tied in together, that means you all will get roped into this whole situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they want to bring out a the European digital currency. Oh god, you know that is controlled by the European Bank of course, of course, the child which is control Yeah, the world order situation got most likely. Yeah, oh, the new order has been here for a long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now Britain's a little different because of the Brexit thing, right, and so they're kind of on their own. However, I could see a lot of European nations looking to them to see how this whole digital currency thing shakes out and if it goes even slightly towards the neutral, even just below like Okay, this is kind of.
Speaker 1: Bad, but look at this other shit.
Speaker 2: I could see the EU being like, Okay, let's let's see if we can expand on this.
Speaker 3: I mean, the EU is already is already pushing it. I'm like, in a matter of years, they want to go for a for a digital currency, you know, because I don't know, it's it's safer, it's easier, you.
Speaker 4: Know, easier to control.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why they That's how they always take freedoms. They say it's for safety, and they say it's for comfort.
Speaker 4: That's always the Germany will be the first pop off. I guarantee it may be out there, be.
Speaker 2: Like Germany is kind of having a re a revitalization of their nationalist movement.
Speaker 1: And I don't mean that in a Nazi way.
Speaker 2: I'm saying that the people that are pro Germany for Germany, by Germany, they're kind of having a resurgence right now. And there's a few euro nations that are doing the same because of the Muslim insurrection that's going on across the continent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Western western Europe, northwestern Europe, we're definitely seeing a revitalization in well, if you really want to make it something political like right wing nationalism. Yeah, you know, a lot of inded like for our country, by our countryman. It's the pendulum swing, Yeah, yeah, it is because.
Speaker 2: For years it went more of the progressive and the if you want to call it, like the rest and liberal we need the migrants, we need this, we need this, and so many European countries have fucked themselves over because of that. And by the countries, I don't mean the civilians, I mean the government officials that force the mandates. Now the pendulum swing in the other way and they're saying, like, you know what, maybe we went too far, maybe maybe we need to do this, and you're you're are you seeing that in Norway, Jesus Christ in holl you know what I'm saying, The Netherlands, excuse me.
Speaker 3: That's all right? Uh, northern Europe where you know, I mean Europe, the country of Europe.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, no doubt, whole place over there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, exactly, Yeah, I know we're we're definitely seeing it in the in the Netherlands, I mean, if only because the animosity towards the right wing and right wing political groups is is growing and is very evident. So you know, if they're like if they're very vocal about these ideas that you know, there's there's something going on with it. Like even I've seen that on mostly on Instagram actually lately, these like well no like fight groups actually kind of like well fight club inspired if you will. We're just a bunch of a bunch of young dudes go out in the woods and beat each other to to a bloody pulp.
Speaker 1: Fuckers, du bros. I'm here for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, yeah, absolutely, And that's it's kind of I mean, it's it's it's a thing that is happening here in the Netherlands anyway, or in Europe. You have a couple of promotions really, one of the best ones is King of the Streets. It's so incredibly violent as really anything goes, so you know, fish hooking, eye couching, headbuds, doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: I've heard of this.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've ever seen any videos of it, but I heard of the King of the Streets thing. Then it's not just in in the Netherlands, it's it's going to Europe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's Europe as a whole.
Speaker 2: And it's like, yeah, this is just street fights with some dude to break it up if it goes a little too far kind of Uh.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, it's it's a submission or a knockout, and you have no no in between. Really, and like fur the rest and like I said, you know, anything goes, and it's old UFC rules.
Speaker 2: Basically, I'm kind of happy to see it, honestly, because I was genuinely worried about our generation. And I mean, granted not I understand that America is a weird litmus test to go off of, but us being American, we only have that to really work off of. So depending on which section of the country or in a twenty five year old twenty five year old male and a twenty five year old male from the East Coast versus the West Coast, from the Midwest, from the South, we're talking very different human beings here. And it's not just because of you know, necessarily where they come from, their socioeconomic background. Some of this generation truly have no problem getting out there and doing manshit and working and being accountable for their actions and all this stuff. Others want to take the most pussified way out possible, and they don't want to get out in the sun. They don't want to go and do that because that's brutish and that's oh, we don't need alpha men in this society anymore. And all this and it's like e's that's a dangerous mentality to have, and it's it's very weird to look at. But I will say that in this generation, at least in our neck of the woods in Louisiana, we don't have that a lot. A lot of the guys here understand that, like if you're going to have a family one day, if you're going to own a home one day, whatever, you have to find a way to earn money. And there's a lot of opportunity to hear for that. But that's not the case everywhere. And so when you see places like Europe and it's very same conversation. There's a lot of the guys that are more of the softer variety and some of the guys that are trying to revitalize.
Speaker 1: Men doing men shit.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm kind of happy to see that there's still guys out there that want to throw hands for the fuck of it, Like yes, this is this is proper hell y.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, absolutely. And I even saw this this video come by from from someone and I don't know if this is real or like he's just trying to be trying to be edgy, but he says like I'm not going in there for a fight, Like I'm going in there to kill, Like I'm going there to fucking murder my opponents, and you know, it's it's all the it's all the the will of God. You know, if God allows me to to win, then you know that that was his was his will. And if I lose, then that was that was his will. And I'm you know, I think necessarily I don't necessarily agree with with that. You know, I think that's sleep just you know, trying to be trying to be really really edgy. But like the the idea behind it, I get it, you know, do you know it's limits? Yeah? Yeah, and he just like he wants, he wants to fight, and I get it, I absolutely get it. But there is such a thing as you know, doing too much m Yeah, sure, I mean at least at least he's doing it.
Speaker 1: At least you want to murder people.
Speaker 2: I think we can draw the line at murder now beating each other into a bloody then like, hey, get some beers afterwards, make a fire. Do guy ship that we shouldn't go in with the intention of killing unless some sort of a crime has been committed that warrants such a response.
Speaker 1: You know that there's got to be some sort.
Speaker 3: Of limit, which is also happening in retaliation there is a pretty well known story already of a pretty young, sweet girl I believe she was seventeen, who of course got you know, unfortunately, raped by migrants. Sweden has the biggest problem level of Europe with them. That's not even like UK level. Sweden is worst, unfortunately, and really beautiful. It's such a beautiful country, such beautiful people. But she you know, got some of her brothers and some of her you know, her male friends, and you know, lured the guy to the woods and strung him up.
Speaker 1: Fuck.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't feel bad whatsoever for this.
Speaker 3: Nah, that's where And there are even like jokes made about it now, which I think is so fantastic, Like you didn't know what he was wearing. Ye, maybe he was asking for.
Speaker 4: It, that's it. That wasn't that it was harding.
Speaker 3: Any any protective net gear.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you've ever seen the it's a thing that's gone around I know the States at least, and it is is all the victims from infancy up of what they were wearing at the time that they were assaulted, and it is a showcase of you know, commonly, well they they asked for it, and like it's children's clothing and like footy pajamas. It's women that are wearing you know, jeans and a baggy T shirt. It's all in between ranges of clothing what they were wearing and stuff. And I think it's such a powerful thing that should be required for everyone that has those remarks to go and actually see that. Like it has nothing to do with what you're wearing or anything. No, it's not if they're looking down or if they're talking to you or whatever. I mean, it's an interesting thing. But I actually just saw a woman that is getting released, thankfully. She found out her husband they owned a daycare for many years, and she found out her husband was assaulting the children, and she went shot him four times, fuck him, and they arrested her. They arrested her for it and she served I think like eighteen months or something, and thankfully she's being released. And there's a lot of conversations about getting yours pretty much, and like what does that look like? Is that a type of justice or does this or does you know you have to serve time for this? And it's like no, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, we were known for them to come out a hero, y'all.
Speaker 2: Y'all have seen the video of the guy shooting the dude who assaulted his son. His name is Gary plus Airport now right else at the court the Worthouse. Yeah, and for those that don't know, if you've never seen an oval, was in a phone booth talking and this guy was his kid's karate instructor for years and apparently have been raping him for years and years. And so he's just like he's on the phone with his boy. He's like, hey, you're about to see.
Speaker 1: Me on the news. Click. Why boy, them turn around and shot him and he's like why Gary, why you know?
Speaker 2: Damn good? And well why he gotta quit it? He served no time. The judges like it sounds like justice was served. You're not a bad guy, this guy was. And have a good day, sir, and it's all good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I mean I think we I'm not sure if I can say this out.
Speaker 4: Loud, you can say anything you want.
Speaker 3: We should start taking matters into our own hands again, because I mean, the the just the system. It has been proven over the last even the last few weeks with those you know files coming out. What's happened since you know, a a legal perspective, who's been who's been caught who's been arrested.
Speaker 2: Only I know a Prince Andrew. That's it, like, and then he got he got released like a few days later. That was just for the fucking photo op.
Speaker 4: It was just for the show of it though, to make people feel a little bit more comfortable, like, oh, hey, they actually did something they they might care.
Speaker 3: I doubt it was like the actual Prince Andrew, like it was. I don't know, Maybe.
Speaker 4: That's probably just one of those the stage you know people that they bring in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a clone, a body double like you you name it. It wasn't the actually that word, you know. And indeed it was more probably more of like, hey, you know, we're actually arresting arresting him, you know, because he was in the files. Don't worry. I've spoken about this on my Instagram as well, Like I don't believe.
Speaker 2: For our current Secretary of Commerce was in the files for years. Lutnik, who is still currently the United States Secretary of Commerce. This is the guy that makes like the whole wheeling and dealing of America's economy happen.
Speaker 1: And he was confirmed without any shadow of any doubt.
Speaker 2: An affiliate of Epstein went to the island multiple times all the.
Speaker 1: Things, he is still there. He's still fucking there. And it's like, no, this is we need to string so many people up and nothing's happening, nor will it probably happens.
Speaker 3: It's horrible, not until we take matters into our own hands, like we can't rely on the justice departments whatever of whatever country. You know, I'm in a very well have been in a very tough legal battle with my my ex over the last six years. Like she's keeping me away from the kids for yeah, well for no good reason. Then the stuff that she made up. Yeah, I mean, it was never her intention to keep me around. It was her intention to you know, get pregnant, give birth, and then you know, bye bye baby daddy. Yeah, I know, don't think you're dicking crazy.
Speaker 1: I have two xys brother I feel.
Speaker 3: But like I I mean, I've won like every round so far, Like I'm up like two three and oh I still I haven't seen my kids since Christmas. And she's getting away with it because she's the mother.
Speaker 2: I will say that as far as America is concerned, we are a lot more equal now than we have been in years. It used to be pretty much no matter the mom is a strung out heroin addict, the dad might get weakened visitation, and that was just the way it was. These days, it is a lot more equal. So with both my divorces, I have fifty to fifty custody. I see all of my kids every single day, just because of the way the schedulings work out and shit. And I mean, you know, yes, tumultuous situations with ex wives and stuff is whatever. But as far as custody of kids goes, I got hard fifty to fifty and it's that's I'm very fortunate for that because I personally know guys they got fucked by the system only you know, fifteen years ago. And that's unless they're willing to spend thousands of dollars and try to go back to court to fight the good fight. Now they're just kind of in that, which sucks.
Speaker 3: And my my, well, my attorney even told me that she is she specializes in this this field, you know, family law and all of that, and she is. She's amazing. Really I owe a lot to her. And she's even told me of, you know, like one case that she is she's currently working where the father works for the for the National Police he works well, you know, child abuse cases and all of that's sexual abuse, and his wife, ex wife, actually accused him of doing you know those things now, the case files that he sees in front of him every day, and it's like it's his job to like catch those fucking people, and his wife one hundred percent knows that, and she's accusing him of doing exactly that.
Speaker 4: There's there's a lot of different countries in states that have different kind of laws, Like in a province in Canada, they are extremely patriarchal. And my girlfriend got just ran through the actual mud for two solid years in legal battles and just a whole bunch of stuff happened. Versus I have a friend that you know, her ex husband heard. They've been to Supreme Court now three times and like, oh yeah, and the court has ruled in her favor every single And it's not like I just wanted to say, she's not asking for anything out of the norm. She's asking for child support because she ends up taking the children more than he does, and it's like fifty to fifty shared things and like he took a it's a lot of different stuff, but nothing is she asking. That's like egregious, and the courts have ruled in her favor, and every time that he gets a loss, he goes back and hires it again. And it's just like they've been doing this for almost seven years, dragging this whole situation out, and it's just I don't really understand all that. I mean, it's I understand like wanting to be petty. I guess if you're like that bad, but like, this is not when it comes to kids, because the kids are the ones that are suffering, not the parents are gonna just have to, you know, deal with whatever's happening, But the kids are the ones that have to suffer through all of this. And you know, I've seen moms that are horrible that should have no custody, somehow have custody of the kids. I've seen dads that are extremely abusive that should have no availability to be able to see these children, allowed to take them every other weekend, and you know, it runs the gamut of wherever you are and whatever happens. And I don't know if some countries are worse than other countries when it comes to custody laws, it seems so.
Speaker 3: And I believe we should start resolving these things as a community. Again, like I mean, I'm not even talking you know, like the whole legal stuff on like a national level, because I mean, I am you know, I'm a pagan, I'm a Heathen. I believe in you know, tribalism and all of that. It's been really good to us for a long time.
Speaker 2: For the record, I'm a Christian and I also get down with tribalism just we're clear awesome.
Speaker 3: Well, but you know, like the the community, they protect each other, they defend each other, they protect the ones who are less fortunate, if you will, and we I mean, we're seeing a return to that as well. We're seeing a return to you know, ancestral faith, to well, you know, Christianity as well, which I mean, hey, you know, any return to like religion in a healthy way, at least they're very unhealthy ways as well. Yeah, you know, I I am very much you know, agreeing with that. I'm very much you know on that that train, like hell yeah, let's go.
Speaker 2: And to that point, there's a resurgence of people wanting to get back in touch with tradition.
Speaker 1: That's also something I'm seeing happen a lot.
Speaker 2: It would now, whether that be uh, tradition of the nineteen forties or tradition of the fifteen forties or the four forties, like whatever, to whatever.
Speaker 1: Level we're going here.
Speaker 2: But a lot of people, especially with like the Baby Burmer generation, it was the the you know, shedding of the yoke of tradition and the embracing of modernity and progressive ideas and all of this stuff. And I don't just mean in the hippieszeitgeist, I mean politically, culturally, all these things. And now we're seeing the remnants of that exactly exactly, we're seeing the ramifications of that now and so many people. There is more twenty and thirty something year olds that are attending religious services regularly than there have been in decades. And I don't think that's by accident.
Speaker 3: No, absolutely not. I mean, like, first of all, it's it's really the spirits returning as well. Yeah, and because and also because people need something to hold on to, because I mean, you know, first for the for the I don't know how many decades we've you know, relied on the government, you know, big daddy government will will take care of us. And now we're really starting to see like, oh, they're just squeezing us for for everything that we've gotten, and squeezing us some more.
Speaker 1: Which they always have been, but now there's no way of hiding it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly. I mean the veil is lifting. It's truly the you know, the apocalypse is the lifting of the veil. It's you know, we're on the tail end of the Cali Yuga. Everything is just out in the open. So yeah, there is no hiding it anymore. And with that has has come a huge spiritual religious resurgence, a return to tradition as well, because you know, even in our parents' generation, our grandparents' generation, you know, the forty hour work week should have been enough for one individual to just you know, keep a family of you know, like two and a half kids, white picking fans and a dog and you know, the freaking box standards to you know, maintain them like you can go on regular holidays, like you can go out in the summer, visited family during you know, during Christmas and all that, and all of that was sufficient on one income. Now you have two people working full time, you know in the US, especially here in then aalyance, it's not that bad yet, yeah, you know, like working two jobs and then still you know, having to be on benefits because they still can't make ends meet.
Speaker 1: And there's levels still the reason behind that too. There's a lot of people that were hard.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of new ones in it.
Speaker 2: But like we were like to we were told go to college if you want to get a good job. They never said go to college for a degree that makes money. There's so many people at there with a bullshit liberal arts degree that's working at a Starbucks now, and it's like, well, what did you think was going to happen? Nobody's hiring a liberal arts major because there's no work there. If you're going for engineering, you'd be making engineer money. And it's like, no, just follow your dreams and like no, listen, get a job and use the spare income to follow your dreams. That's what you should have been teaching people or learning how to work with your hands. Oh you don't want to be out there welding right right?
Speaker 3: I never I never went to university. I you know, I studied to be a cook. I've done that for I've worked well kitchen and catering for a good ten years and now I I work in high risk security and I have no university degree whatsoever. I've done it all with just you know, very basic diplomas and just you know, finding the best job opportunities that I can gain the most experience. That's why I'm working like now, you know, in high risk security, when I've only been working security for like four years. It's because I, you know, I work hard, I show what I can what I can do, and I know to to pick the places that I work at. Yeah, absolutely, I have I have no student debt whatsoever because I've always you know, I've always been working.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's that also ties into the ridiculous student loan situation. I know America is rife with it, but a lot of countries have very.
Speaker 3: Similars netherlens is. We're we're having that that problem as well. And we also have you know, people with a university degree in like eighty ninety thousands in student dad who can't get a job. I mean, my my sister's well now roommates. You know, they they've been friends since since high school. And how they also live together, Like she has a you know, a university a slightly lower and then university degree you know, very you know, specialized of course, and she's been applying for jobs for the last year two years not getting anything really or you know, nepotism playing playing a role. So yeah, it's it's it's hard for people out there. But and but that's that's also here in the adlance. Over the last few years, we've really been pushed to like go to university, you know, keep keep studying, get get higher higher degrees, Like you don't want to be a trade do you, Like you really want to work with your hands.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, Meanwhile, the dudes working with their hands are doing just fine right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know, actually having jobs and making more money than the ones with a you know, eighty ninety thousands college that's you know, university degree in some bullshit field of work that is so incredibly niche that they'll basically have to create their own job. I mean, I guess nowadays, you know, social media as an option, Podcasting is an option, TikTok's an option, it's something. But like you really want to use you know, your university degree to start a podcast, to start a to start a TikTok channel, right, that's not what you're doing it for, right. I Mean, it's great that the opportunities are there, you know, in that sense, you know, yay internet, but but.
Speaker 1: It's also internet money.
Speaker 2: You can you can get shadow band and have the rug pulled out from under you at any given time for no fucking reason.
Speaker 3: And it's so much. It's so much work. Yeah, it's so much work. Like I am, I'm I'm lucky to be monetized. I'm lucky to have you know, a couple backers on Patreon. But if I'm making I don't know, like fifty dollars fifty euros a month of podcasting, that's a good month.
Speaker 2: Oh ship, How often you now content? How many like episodes a week are you doing?
Speaker 3: I'm live streaming at least once a week every Saturday, doing Roune readings with a with a good friend of mine. And I try to put out like an episode a week. I you know, I also still have a have a full time job.
Speaker 1: I feel that.
Speaker 3: And you know, on the on the Patreon there's some some bonus content. Got a book club that I'm you know, trying to trying to get going to do it's it's it's it's hard work. But I love I love content creation a lot. I love podcasting. I love, you know, hosting being a guest on you know, amazing podcasts like yours. So like, yeah, I'm doing it because it's a lot of fun, but I I really you know, want to make it my my day job.
Speaker 4: It's quite a bit of work, and I don't think people really understand, like I watched content creators well in advance before agree to join the cult and stuff. And what's what people don't actually know is like I was planning on making my own, uh another podcast, and I had been in the works for quite a while, but I just you know, kept dragging my feed, dragging my feet about it and stuff. But there's a lot of work that goes into podcasting and stuff, and it's it's interesting, like the people that we get to meet though, that we've been meeting. Over the last few weeks especially, we've been able to branch out and talk to a lot more people. I think that's one thing that's really cool about the Internet is that we can all come together collectively and hear other voices from around the world that are experiencing similar but obviously vastly different situations. Because you know, America isn't the the end all be all, like most people will assume we think that we're just like the one and only, but we don't.
Speaker 3: Not all that.
Speaker 4: Joking, but no, I mean when it comes to you talking about like student debt and the financial and financial aspects, and also the family aspects and not having a village. I mean, that's one of the big things in America that we don't have, is that we are such a high stress nation that is on the go twenty four to seven seventies a week. I mean, I drive anywhere between two to four hours a day, every single day, and it's you know, I'm doing that, I have kids, that I'm doing the podcast and all these things, and it's NonStop stressed twenty four to seven, just all the time. And I don't have family around me, and so it's, you know, it's pretty solo kind of a situation. And that's how a lot of Americans are as they don't have family, they don't have friends that they can have, they don't have a tribe of people any longer to help take care of the children and do all of these things and stuff. And that aspect has changed how we as humans have started to raise our children, how we've interacted with each other over the last like one hundred years and stuff like, we've really gotten away from the tribe in and of itself, and now we're at this point where we're so disconnected and we're so stressed out, and we have all of these health issues and physical physical issues and all of these things, and you know, everyone's so stretched thin people here in America. A lot of parents are having to work to at least two jobs each to try to keep afloat, and everyone's struggling, and it's you know, I think every country is having their own thing of what they're struggling with, but in America, we're just ran ragged pretty much to try to stay afloat. And the inflation prices are just going up and up and up, and you know, we have a lot of people that in our cold that have been dealing with health issues and dealing with all sorts of different issues in itself, and those costs hundreds of thousands of dollars, like medical is just insane for them. And so you know, we're trying to you know, everyone's trying to keep each other afloat. But the problem is we've lost that sense of pure community. And so I think back to your point about having a village to take care of each other, especially when it comes to situations like rape for example. And you know, you have these people that are going into the prisons system that are going to live on our tax dollars for the rest of their lives. Most of the time they don't even get charged that long. Like, let's be really honest that you get charged more for having drugs on you, for having marijuana than you do for raping somebody. Like that's there is a lot of incidents that you can show this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've I've heard those stories. I worked and I worked in the prison, and I mean the level of comfort is highly exaccurated. Like it is, it's still prison.
Speaker 1: I'm very curious because I say so many meanings about the Netherlands prison systems and it seems like a hotel with bars.
Speaker 3: No, no, absolutely not. I mean the prison cell it's I don't know, like in meters. Sorry, I don't know, freedom units, gotcha, it's America.
Speaker 2: We will literally use any other metric other than the metric system.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fridges, alligators, how many.
Speaker 4: Bis per I'm like, I don't you lost me at meters? I'm like sure, whatever. How many books do I need to line out like what do you what do you need from me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's well, let's say a prison is on on average, i'd say, like, I'll try, it's ok, eight feet eight feet about two and a half meters long by I want to say, five feet one and a half meters white. If you're lucky, you have that on your own. If you're not so lucky, you have a bunkie. Yeah, you have a TV in there, but that's you know, basic cable because no internet access whatsoever. Yes, you can have, you know, a a radio if you want to. There are things that you can you can get, but it's really all based on, you know, on how well behaved you are within the prison system. But still you're in yourself or like a good ten twelve hours a day at least, and you are supposed to be to be working as well. And yes, you're making a little money, but if it's you know, buck and a half an hour, you know you're very lucky. Most of that money is spent on you know, on commissionaries. Anyway, you can save up a little like you have your own yeah, what is it like prison bank accounts, prison credit card whatever, But that has a hard cap of they lowered it even of two hundred and fifty euros. I believe like that's the hard cap. Everything above that will still be added, but is frozen and non accessible, only accessible on release.
Speaker 4: And that's sounds like you guys are stricter than our prisons because we have some Yeah, we have some that they can get full degrees in and they can oh, ye can hear.
Speaker 3: They can hear as well, you know, you can you can get a you know, like a very like basic degree. There are opportunities for schooling. We the prison system in the Netherlands is focused on rehabilitation, you know, trying to get them back into society or rather than punish them for what they have done. Right, It's it's very it's very liberal and but yeah, I mean it's it's still a a little less than half, you know, will end up back in prison within a year. It's not you have to, yeah, because I believe you're at like thirty thirty some percents or so of people who don't go back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we we have a fuck I forget what it's called, but basically the the reoffender list, if you will. There's a few people that like they fuck up, they understand it as a fuck up. They get out, they change their life, and that's great. But more often than not, even if you go in for like some sort of a petty crime in prison that's basically a schoolhouse on how.
Speaker 1: To be a professional criminal to different levels.
Speaker 2: And so a lot of these guys will go back out and since you know, it's one of those things that catch twenty two of their parole is that they have to hold a job. Well, not many employers are super stoked to hire a former con, which is.
Speaker 3: Also something that the Dutch prison system helps with. They they work together with certain companies that you know that you can you can get a job at or like at the very tail end of your your prison stint, there are opportunities that like you can you can work during the day, but you're in at night.
Speaker 1: Like a halfway house kind of thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sort of like you you'll still spend you know, nights and mornings, evening, night, morning in you know, within the prison walls, but during the day you'll actually be working. So also you know, getting familiar with being back in society and you know, you you have a job for when you get out, because you'll just continue at that employer, but then you know, full time, So there's there's a lot of a lot of help. You know. Also with with housing, you you can get help if you so wish. There's a lot of opportunity to you know, get you back on on the straight and narrow if you will. Still there is you know versus that people who.
Speaker 4: With the word yeah, yeah, it's a weird it's a weird word. So Alaska has the highest percent at fifty eight point five percent, and then it kind of goes down from there. Our average probably would be around at least thirty percent. I would say, there's like it goes Alaska, Delaware, New Hampshire all above fifty percent and they that do not come back fifty eight percent? That do you come back?
Speaker 1: Oh it do?
Speaker 3: Yeah. For some reason that it's about Alaska, it's it's crazy.
Speaker 4: And so does Hawaii too. It looks like Hawaii is Nope, that's Alaska. I'm sorry they flipped it. I was like, why does this look like Alaska? But it's upside down? But yeah, no, it's They actually listed it all out. Louisiana is at twenty four point nine percent.
Speaker 2: That's out or go back in the go go back in That seems weird to me.
Speaker 1: I thought it was way higher in this state.
Speaker 4: This is as of twenty twenty six, so this is a three year rate that they've that they've been I guess testing or whatever. So the lowest ones look like South Carolina is at eighteen point five percent actually, but I'm I mean we have but like the Finland has a really interesting program when it comes to rehabilitation of contexts because like if you actually look at their whole system, and I'm sure you're way more familiar than me, but I've read about it at least where they talk about they don't actually want to put people in prison and they have the rehabilitation centers is what they like they were trying to push for. They were talking about instead of having certain prisons they wanted to push for.
Speaker 3: Really, yeah, Scandanavia really does it different than the rest of Europe as well. What Scandinavia has always been very very socialist as well, so you know, always like really taking and also taking care of each other. That's I mean, that's hell. It was ready where all the vikings and as such come from. But yeah, they really try to make it as as humane as as possible. I've seen like the kind of street interviews like is this a you know, is this a dorm room or is this a p and yeah, I mean that's that's a dorm room, right, No, that's a person selling Norway, Like, look, that's better than I have.
Speaker 2: Finland's also weird, like if you get a doctorate in Finland, they give you a sword a top hat with your doctorate, like they do some weird shit.
Speaker 3: I mean, the fins are just they're they're they're you know, they're messed up. Anyway.
Speaker 4: It's a it's an interesting system that they want to put in place. Now I don't know if it's actually fully in place. The last I read on it, they had actual centers where their whole thing, though, was their percentage of people getting arrested is super low anyways, and like really low. And then the people that are arrested, they put them in certain categories and they have they want to put them in certain facilities, and each of those facilities have their own way to make sure that they can integrate back into society. And I was like, I'm sorry, you're not going to integrate a rapist or a pedophile back into society like, this is not going to happen. But they the the whole conversation that actually that portion about it, and they had this center that they wanted to open up, and what they were proposing was that they could in fact rehabilitate them and that it's just a mental disorder. And that was what some of the doctors were talking about. And I don't know if they actually went through with the whole thing, but that was what the paper was about, was that they were proposing that this was a mental disorder and that these this center that they wanted to bring them to was going to I think this was honestly a guys though to conduct some like unethical mental health experiment. I'm gonna be really honest. And the way that they kind of worded it, I was like, hmmm, this is really interesting, but like I don't care. But I also thought it was a weird proposal that instead of putting them in a in a max facility, you're talking about having them it sounded like a home, but it wasn't. It was still like a facility quote unquote, but it was weird. It was a weird. It was a weird topic on that whole thing.
Speaker 3: So some human more human experimenting that's more like the Finish honestly, yeah, because that they Finland maybe is part of Scandinavia, but they are I mean, first of all, they don't consider themselves to be Scandinavian. Like their language does not look or sound in any way like you know, Danish or Norwegian or Swedish.
Speaker 1: They're they're isolated there. I'm trying to remember what their language is based off of. It's not Hebrew.
Speaker 2: It's somewhere in the Middle East where it's like that's their only Is it Venetian?
Speaker 1: Maybe it's like the only language that's close.
Speaker 3: Might it might be? I mean they're you know, they're of course bordering Russia. They're they're bordering very closely on you know, Lithuania, Estonia, countries that have hold on to their their pagan beliefs and their pagan lifestyles for the absolute longest and still are you know, I say, like peak cultural celebration, peak cultural and national pride in the the whole of Europe. We can really you know, look at Lithuania, Estonia and there's.
Speaker 1: A yeah, which I always forget.
Speaker 2: Which that's to bring that up as a matter of fact. So there they have a eural Eurylic language family which is closely related to Estonian.
Speaker 1: So I was a little awful that.
Speaker 2: But to your point as far as how there's there's these cultural kind of almost like second cousins if you will, of them in the Estonians, which is crazy.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's uh yeah, I mean to to like oversimplify it, you can like kind of divide Northern Europe up into the Germanics and the Slavs. And the Slavs is like eventually what is you know, Poland, Russia, Estonia. That's the the more Slavic countries if you will, very closely related to to the Germanics of course, you know with all the all the the the travel and the you know my grading of of groups and nations. You know, the russ the you know the Kievan russ that's where you get both, you know, the Russians and kiev from. Of course, around the Black Sea there was a there has always been a huge Gothic like and I don't mean.
Speaker 1: Like that there's the gods and the astro Goths.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, like those Gothics which you know are you know, like now cultural Gothics is a a descendant of Actually there's a whole timeline and it adds up. I've done I've done a show about that with with a good friend of mine. It was really fun to to break that all down. But yeah, so, and the the Cyrillic alphabet is different than the the Latin alphabet which we are using in the West, of course, which is also different from the Greek alphabet.
Speaker 2: Of course, right right, right, no doubt. So, yeah, we got an off on some weird tangents on this one. But it's kind of crazy to see how certain cultural things that a lot of Americans would think is specifically an American problem is something that is being seen all over the world in Europe. And I mean, I don't know how many Americans are really familiar with the Netherlands or their culture, right, but to hear that y'all are seeing a lot of the same issues on a cultural thing, on a generational thing, on an economic level, like we're seeing a lot of the same things, and that that kind of gives me hope that if we're seeing the same problems, we can start attacking these problems in very similar ways and hopefully, fucking hopefully elevate the next generation globally.
Speaker 1: That's that's the idea anyway.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's that's up to us. That's up to our our generation too to do that. I mean, you know, I'm working on it myself. I got to a well soon to be eleven year old daughter and my son Wilter eight this year.
Speaker 1: Damn. So you got kids right around the same age that we have our kids.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was a young dad, but I you know, I love being I love being a young father. I can I can still keep up with them, dude.
Speaker 1: That's I always saw that as the benefit.
Speaker 2: So many people gave me so much shit for having kids young, but it's like, dude, I mean, I would hate to be fifty and be producing a child like that would be hell. I know there's so many people that do it and hear these stories, but like, yo, by fifty, I'm hoping to be.
Speaker 1: Meeting my first set of grandkids. Like this is grove that.
Speaker 3: I mean. My sister is actually experiencing that. She'll be turning twenty six this year. And my parents were thirty seven and thirty eight when they when they got her. You know, they're they're well into their their sixties now, they're a few years off from retirements and my sisters, Like she's really noticing it that, you know, she can't like really be active, active with you know, our parents, not like my younger brother and me did for example.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get that. Wait, how old you say she is? Twenty seven?
Speaker 3: She'll be turning twenty six in June.
Speaker 1: How active is she trying to be? I'm so confused.
Speaker 3: No, but also also growing up, you know, like our parents were were almost forty already when you know, when they had my when they had my sisters.
Speaker 2: So trying to keep up with the ten year old when they're in their fifties. Yeah, that also sounds shitty.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, you know, like you're you're going through a midlife crisis and your daughter is going through puberty. Yay, Oh no, don't bring that up.
Speaker 4: No, I'm trying to survive, like the puberty situation that's unfolding. I'm like, no, no, yeah, this is so rough, Like it's so hard.
Speaker 3: My daughter almost eleven years old, and I mean she is like it's it's pre puberty already, and I yeah, oh god, I fear the worst. Like she's she's always rough, she's always been feisty, Like I can still see her like two, three years old standing in the kitchen, you know, teaching her mom and I a lesson, you know, like even with with the finger wagon and everything. Three year old guppy just yeah.
Speaker 1: No, it sounds like my ten year old daughter. I feel you in this.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, and a redhead.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no, no, triple down No.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm doomed.
Speaker 4: I got a little feisty I got a little feisty spirit one too. So I mean her, I mean she's always been that way though she's little, but man, she's fiercer than ship. I'll give you that. So she's I mean puberty. Though I don't feel like enough people talk about what it's actually like to be a parent. They like glaze over the hard ship and they're like it's so wonderful, it's so great, and it's like, no, you're lying. You are lying. There's so much shit, Like you lie awake wondering if you've done the right thing. Did I yell too much? I spend enough time? What do they have to do? Like how to have you know, it's just a million different things. Like I'm so active in my son's social life because you know, I want to make sure that he's you know, doing okay and stuff, and I know, like all the drama that's happening with the entirety of sixth grade, and I'm just like, do these parents know what is going on with these children? And like straight up that so many of these parents do not know what's happening, because man, I know all the tea and I'm like, oh my god, if I knew these parents' numbers, honestly, I'd probably be telling them, Hey, by the way, check your kid's cell phone, check your kid. Why does your kid have a TikTok? Why is she making inappropriate videos of herself on TikTok? And what kills me is half of his class actually have tried to follow my personal TikTok, which is weird. And I can see them coming in and I can see all the little girls that he dated, and I can see like their friends, and I'm like, here, I am having a block freaking eleven twelve telve year olds on TikTok and I'm like, why are we It's so weird and they're like, your mom. We can see your mom, like, look at her cool stuff and this and that, and I'm like, why, no, I don't want you on my TikTok, this is not for children. Go away. So here I'm having to block all of them, and then they're like, why did your mom block me? Does she not like me? I don't know you. You're eleven. I don't want to know you. Leave my son alone. Okay, thank you.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy that the majority of my kids friends don't believe them whenever they say that their dad's a podcaster, that that God helps so much, because heaven forbid they ever listen to this shit.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want that. This is not for the children.
Speaker 4: I do not I don't tell anybody. I'm like, I don't know what you're talking about. I stay at home mom.
Speaker 1: I love telling people conspiracy theorist, I love that.
Speaker 2: But God, I don't want my son's, my son's twelve year old homies and the girls he's dating to come listen to this show. Like in wond regard, they could grow up and it would be nice for them to know the world of growing up.
Speaker 1: And but also I don't need to be the one to tell everybody that Santa Claus ain't real. Like it's not my job, you know.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's bad enough that my my mother is subscribed to me.
Speaker 1: Oh god, dude.
Speaker 4: My mom came into the live too, and I'm like, oh no, mother. I was like, everyone, everyone behave please.
Speaker 2: My mother and my grandmother listened to the show, and I'm like, first of all, I'm sorry, so.
Speaker 1: We're all clear here. I'm very sorry for whatever I've said. I'm sorry. Do you do so much foul language? And I'm like, I but that's how I speak. No, you don't, no, no, no, I clean it up when I'm around y'all. This is how I speak normally.
Speaker 3: It's not how I raised you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I marine court did that actually, But you know.
Speaker 4: I have a super supportive mother, so like pretty much I feel like the best mother on earth because she's absolutely amazing. But even then I'm still like, sh don't, don't. Don't talk about everyone, like, leave out some of the conversations please. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I I mean, I'm even the one who pointed her to where my like my show and my channel and like.
Speaker 4: You fucked up?
Speaker 3: Yeah I did, because like I was, I was seeing you know, like the shorts and the videos that I did like the most recently, and an old popped up and I was like, oh god, my mom is seeing this, Oh what I do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's a part of doing the content creation slash Internet world.
Speaker 1: It's out there, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's out there in them shits, and so you we have to kind of be careful that we don't say too much, or if we do say too much, let it be known that it is ingest it is all jokes or whatever the case. But that's the other side of it is people are gonna interpret it however they want. Some people understand sarcasm, and they understand whenever we make a certain joke. But I've seen I've seen stand up comedians actually do bits about this. It's like, you know, dude, a famous comedian is doing a bit talking about some wild ass shit drugs or sex or whatever the case. And these people will comment on these clips and say, I can't believe you're saying these things.
Speaker 1: Pop up, bump up, and it's like, okay, pause.
Speaker 2: I was saying those jokes in a closed room at eleven thirty at night in a comedy club. Your algorithm fed this to you at nine thirty in the morning at your office. That's not my fucking problem. So like in the proper context, that joke was hilarious. You're getting offended about it, tracy out of context. That's not my that's not my fault. And it's like, you know what, I feel that.
Speaker 3: And you're seeing a minute long clip of like an hour and a half long show, like, yeah, totally.
Speaker 4: That's a problem though, Yeah, if people take clips of stuff and they don't actually know the whole context, Like you know, you'll see fights happen on the internet or something, but you don't actually ever know what led up to this whole situation, and people are canceling other people and it's like no, but like what's the backstory of it? And so when it comes to the internet situation, that's what's been the hardest part for me because like he's been doing this a long time and he do he don't give a fuck me. I'm over here, like yeah, but like I know so many people that like I don't really like I had to be really careful and selective how I want to say things, and like the people that are closest to me know my true humor. But I try really hard to not let all of it show on the internet for you know, ever, in all ways, because I probably had a darker human too though, oh yeah, one hundred percent, like most of the women in the plot in this whole conspiracy situation are held to such a different standard and are experiencing a lot more I don't want to use the word hate, but a lot more interesting comments and people than the males are. And there's a lot going on, and we've been you don't really notice.
Speaker 2: That I've never gotten an unsolicited titty pick in my DMS. I promise that Raven Lee has gotten an unsolicited dick pick in her DMS throughout. I'm just saying like there there were at different levels here. Yeah, people approach women differently and speak to you all differently. I've never had someone come at me offensively, crudely, No, what do I want that? For the record, I don't want that for you, But that's my point. A lot of guys just feel like they could take liberties because they're behind a keyboard, and women don't typically do that on their side of the conversation.
Speaker 3: I mean, we were, we were mentioning Heidi at the very beginning.
Speaker 1: He has gotten so much wild Oh god, yeah, I mean.
Speaker 3: Like I've had her on two times, I've I'm sure if I've been on her show yet, I believe I have. I've been on so many, I've had so many I feel that. But like she's always getting those comments like oh yeah, like you only got subscribes of viewers because you're hot. It's like, well, I mean.
Speaker 1: That it doesn't hurt, but it's not the reason.
Speaker 3: Sure, I mean it made them may draw them in initially. I mean, yeah, she's she's good looking, you know for European looking, that.
Speaker 4: She's very pretty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that always does well.
Speaker 2: Couldn't be because she's educated, well spoken and charming. No, no, no, that can't be it. It's clear, oh yeah, you're hot, Like yeah, totally okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that'll get you, you know, a few thousand subscribers and you know, like two and a half thousand fews on like a video with with archaics, like just because you're hot.
Speaker 2: Sure, But it's also not like she's posting thirst traps either. On Instagram. She's not posting like scandily clad images to get people to listen to her.
Speaker 1: She wants people to hear her, not see her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: And there's been there's been a lot of hate for a lot of the women that we've talked to and stuff of just you know, interesting comments of you know, like we shouldn't be in this space, that this is not a place for us to be able to speak.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it's it's all the time. There's there's personally, I don't give a shit, like whatever you're gonna do you and that's that's fine, you know, I think it's it's interesting. We went on somebody's podcasts. It was one of my first actually going on to somebody's podcasts. And this was like a couple months ago, and it went very poorly. It was a live stream and it went very very poorly. And I I didn't say anything out of the box or anything. I honestly I sat there quietly just kind of like listening and seeing how it was flowing, and it just went was Jacob was kind of taken back by the comment section. I was like, oh, well, welcome to being a woman, and this is kind of what it's like.
Speaker 1: It was ridiculous.
Speaker 2: And the guy who was hosting is like, oh, man, yeah, use my wife's here at least now there's another woman to kind of, you know, shirk that.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, why would you subject your wife to this like this was overtly like offensive, out of the box statements that were being made. And listen, I understand dark humor. I could even love dark humor.
Speaker 4: I probably have it more than anybody.
Speaker 1: Actually, I could understand some crude and even perverted humor. There was a way to go about that.
Speaker 2: This was not this. This was not that at all. And I'm like, wait, your wife does this with you? You on a weekly You're out of your fucking mind, dog Like whatever, cool.
Speaker 3: Do you unless she's as crazy as he is?
Speaker 2: But I don't know, I don't know, but yeah, watching that whole thing play out, I was like, yeah, you know, we don't do live streams. We do once a week we go live with our Patreon members who are of a certain tier, which we haven't done the plug yet. We might as well hear in a minute. But they are people who are members of this community. They love hearing what we have to say, and they want to hear it without the commercials and the ads.
Speaker 1: I have no problem going live with them.
Speaker 2: And we have only had maybe two or three situations in five years of somebody who came on speaking on some wild ass shit and getting put in their place and then maybe getting kicked off of Patreon, But like that is the rare exception. If you're willing to pay money to come on and talk shit to us face to face on a live stream, then like, I'm here for your smoke.
Speaker 3: But I mean, that's that's dedicated.
Speaker 1: That's dedicated.
Speaker 4: You're really dedicated to this. Like okay, I mean, good on you, I'm here for you.
Speaker 2: But but to the point though, like the women versus men content creation field, it's very strange, and the conspiracy community has always been a boys club. It has been for years and years and years, but in the last especially in the last two or three years, ever since COVID, more and more women are speaking on the conspiracy so which granted a lot of the murder mystery and the serial killer conversation that is more women centric.
Speaker 1: I would say, not saying more than men.
Speaker 2: I'm saying it's more it's more fifty to fifty as far as that goes, there's very successful cares.
Speaker 3: That's what really, you know, draws in the female audience. I mean, my my wife as well, you know she is, she's good friends with you know, with with another podcaster Brenda from Horrifying history, she does, you know, true crime and all of that, and not not it's it's it's a it's a great show and draws in, you know, draws in the crowd and the row's good stories and it's I guess you know, it's Yeah, it's a female thing.
Speaker 2: It's a type of content that more often than not females will listen to over males. And I'm not shitting on females or males or that genre for the record, but I'm saying, as far as the conspiracy conversation goes, we are a lot more equidescent now, are equal across the board now than we have been in forever, honestly, And there are so many more female content creators speaking on conspiratorial means, but in a feminine way. They're speaking on the medical industry, they're speaking on the birthing industry, they're speaking on the justice system, and how fucked up that is. The Epstein Files alone shows that, yes, no, we need to have this conversation from all angles and all sides. But the fact that there are still so many that look at women with a microphone as some sort of a threat to their masculinity. Once again, this is we need to embrace a new wave, if you will.
Speaker 1: Of yes, we need to embrace some tradition, but we also can leave certain traditions behind. I think we can all agree to this, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, absolutely, And it's like it was. Honestly, if it wasn't for for Heidi and the the show that I did with her, my Instagram would have blown up that the way it did. Like I there was a a year ago we did stuff on you know, Cabbage Babies and the the Orphan Trains and all that absolutely great shit. I you know, decided that, you know, like I should just start posting shorts like from everywhere that I can. I I'm you know, hosting another or co host on another podcast across the pond, the the owner slash main host there. He you know, used some Internet's program whatever to like really push out shorts on multiple platforms at the same time. And I was like, well, I guess I'll use that for mine too, Like why not give it a shot? The no opus is good? No he used Buffer?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, yeah.
Speaker 3: You can let like you can like even on the free version, like you can select three channels and just push it out there at the same time. Yeah, it's it's it's basic, it's good. And it was a shorts that was created or generated on the pickle punk's phenomena. All right, it's uh, well it's it's messed up, it's it's basically. Yeah, babies still born, babies well preserved in a in a jar of.
Speaker 4: In the jars in a jar from aldeh Height.
Speaker 3: I've gotten a lot of comments that people have, you know, seen those in.
Speaker 4: Their seen entire exhibits.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we we have.
Speaker 3: One in in Amsterdam at the Rolic Museum. But that's that's you know, it's that's within the Amsterdam Medical Center, so that's really medical based. And she was she was talking about a a eighteen thousand private collection. Yeah, yeah, that's a lot.
Speaker 2: That person probably needs to be on a watch list, just on general principle.
Speaker 3: That that was a few hundred years ago.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: They used to house them in giant rows. They had them in all different specimen containers and would use them for various things. They would study them, they would take them out, they would use they would do stuff with their tissue. They would do all sorts of different things. They would cut them open to see what went wrong and they had.
Speaker 1: A medical thing that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, from medicinal scientific standpoint, that absolutely makes sense. I have a lot of I've gotten a lot of comments like, hey, you know, we've had those in my science class. It's like, well, yeah, if it's for educational purposes, sure, it's something different to have a private collection of eighteen thousands. Like she asked me insane, She asked me to like throw out just a ridiculous number, you know, or like, you know, guess guess how many it was, you know, private collection of this isn't that person guess how many. I was like, Ah, it's going to be some absolutely ridiculous number. I don't know, five hundreds, Sure, eighteen thousand.
Speaker 4: Eighteen thousand is a lot. So that so a lot of the like back in the day, when a lot of the training how like training institutes closed down or the surgical institutes are where they had these, they would actually auction off And this is a huge thing that a lot of people have gotten in trouble for when it comes to artifacts, is they would auction off artifacts and including medical grade everything and specimens and all of this stuff. The amount that you'd have to go through to be able to get to eighteen thousand is an insane amount of work as like that is that is years and years and decades of collecting this out of fetuses to be from housing.
Speaker 3: Money as well.
Speaker 2: We're talking two hundred years ago too. Is this some sort of fucking low level nobleman or some shit that had money?
Speaker 3: Like, uh, yeah, of course it was. I don't I don't know exactly, but that's like just that real is currently sitting at what is it two point three mil? I believe Oh wow, Christ Yeah, that that blew the fuck up and it it just like just my Instagram channel grew from what was it like two hundred and fifty to now twelve thirteen hundreds, like just because that that real. Yeah, that's really that's really thanks to you know, thanks to Heidi, thanks to the research that that she has done and is willing to you know, openly speak about. So I'm very thankful. I mean still still shocked, but yeah, but you're great.
Speaker 4: I don't think it should be a I don't think it should be a male female situation. I think this is especially now in this day and age. I think this should be a hate. This isn't us versus them and like it shouldn't matter what sex we are or gender we are. You know, we should be able to come together and have these conversations. And your opinion is no less than my opinion considering you know, just what our generals are like, we should be able to have a conversation and understand that, like they're stupid across the board. Women are stupid, men are stupid. Like doesn't matter what religion or race you are, there's people that are dumb in all aspects. But really, when it boils down to it is that this is about sharing collective information and knowledge and having hard conversations to pose the questions against the narratives to try and find the actual truth. So maybe we could figure out something that we all collectively might be able to agree upon. You know, what truth is being hidden from us is what is actually the reality in which we live in because so much has changed and been erased and everything else, And with the I don't like AI at all, but with the advancements in certain AI like Stone Hinge is a big thing that I want to have a conversation about, hopefully coming up this week, because of what they found at Stone Hinge and what that shapes the entirety of completely. It takes away the narrative of what we have always thought as humans and like the timeline and everything and all of this, and so like, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, there have been there have been discoveries recently in Germany as well that really pushed back the European timeline a lot of the very first writing.
Speaker 2: Actually yeah, I just saw that forty thousand year old writing they just found.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, well yeah, which was a few thousand years before the Mesopotamian script, right, Actually, so that pushes back, you know, the human advancement timeline another few thousand years. Like we were always always taught and always told that you know, Mesopotamia or the the the Greater Levant was, you know, the cradle of you know, civilized society. But now that you know, in Germany there have been writings found that are you know, thirty forty thousand years older than you know, those those scripts. You know, it really back to back the question like but was it really? I mean, my belief in that is that there were multiple cradles of society. You know, the the out of Africa theory has been debunked fucking years ago, but I mean I can believe and I'm willing to believe that there was one cradle of civilization. Sure not not the cradle.
Speaker 2: And I mean, even if the like the forty thousand year old text that they just found, right, And I'm not even saying that this takes away from the Mesopotamian area being the cradle of civilization. I'm saying that this pushes back that timeline further than what we previously thought. And I'm even not against the conversation of multiple cradles happening at the exact same time. The out of Africa theory has been debunked, but they can't debunk the fact that the a female subsaharent Africans DNA her mitochondria holds the genetic code of every genetic makeup on Earth. And that's still fascinating in and of itself. So it's like it may not be as clean as we have made it out to be. Like, oh, clearly we have only been around for twelve thousand years. No, no, no, wait, I'm at twenty thousand. Wait y'all, I'm at thirty four thousand. It's like, Okay, possibly, maybe the scientists are making their best estimations they can with the information we have available as of this moment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then you can like even get into the whole you know, Tataria atlantis Harperborea limoria theory, which you know, with the people living that long, may may also kind of connect to it, you know, the fall of man, the fall into matter. That's and that's maybe also how they managed to, you know, build the pyramids with these just like hundred tons stones because you know, the earth as a whole wasn't as dense yet back then, so they would have been a lot lighter. And if humanity wasn't as dense back then, then you know, we probably would have lived a lot longer.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, the intelligence hypothesis behind Stonehinge is really interesting too, of what it's, what it's actually posing and stuff, because of how they actually believe it's the base of it is actually not just stones, but it does a lot more. And the way that it's sequenced, like there's no way if you haven't watched any videos on it, I highly suggest it because I don't want to give everything away, but it is so cool to actually really like look into what they're talking about. Even the scientists they woke each other up at like three am. The more and they're like, oh my god, what do we just find? What do we just discover? AI guess has been doing it for like over a year and it's broken down like every all the way down into the dirt and like done all these different things and like every scratch, every nick, every everything, it's analyzed. So that is actually kind of cool. The one use, you know, there is some good uses with AI. I will say that.
Speaker 3: I mean I do love how we're you know, slowly but surely, like really uncovering our past. I mean I'm following a following someone on TikTok and substack who is actually translating the Voyage Manuscript. Wow.
Speaker 1: Really, oh wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's a project she has that she is undertaking.
Speaker 1: And she's using AI to do it because that's one of the ones that.
Speaker 3: She wants to know. She is she's just using whatever source available, and it is it is fascinating what she's what she's finding also with a lot of help from her community. Yeah of course, but yeah, the Voynag Manuscript is it's one of those texts that we still, you know, are struggling to understand and she is actually actively you know, in the project that is that is translating it.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: I know we just talked about this. I feel like there's a couple of months ago with the Voynick and to my knowledge it was still unbreakable. But I'm glad that there's teams that are out there working and you actually know this person that's fucking dope.
Speaker 3: I mean, I I know I know of her. I got yeah, but yeah, no, I I mean I saw a so few videos of her on on TikTok where she was, you know, talking about the latest discoveries and translations and all of that. Because she there's a lot of plans and plant material, et cetera, like being drawn also in the Voynag manuscript. So I believe like one of the angles that she's trying to trying to take is to try and find out like what kind of plant is is this? Like what does it really look like? Which country? Which which region is it? Is it native? Two? And does the language of that region? I believe she is a lot of it from Ireland, no surprise, there are such deep connection as to so many stuff. It really is, you know, so and so does the the Irish language or the ancient Irish language, does it you know? Kind of match with what I'm reading here? Does it match with what I'm I'm seeing here? And yes locally, but surely there is a translation coming. I mean, it's a it's a whole damn project, of course, because that is the Yeah, like one of the you know, single texts that is still left untranslated, and that is so incredibly hard because it's the the language used, and there's you know, there really no no cipher. Yes that is you know, developed to to be able to translate it, and she purposefully is not using AI.
Speaker 4: Good for her, for her, Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: Well, brother, we want to thank you for coming on the show that today, for us, this evening, for you, for all the good cult members that have never heard of you, have never seen your content before. Please give yourself the shameless plug. Where can they find you? Where can they hear you? All the things and stuff?
Speaker 3: Of course, Well, thank you very much for for having me on. This was this was fun, This is great. We got onto so many.
Speaker 1: Things that it really does. We try to stay on a topic, but god damn it, unless we have a script that we've worked on, it ain't happening. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean I love this just you know, going into into all the different rabbit holes. But yeah, sein falks. You can find most of my work either under my my Internet pseudonym or just look up Greyhorned Pagans or Greyhorned Pagans Podcast. We are on YouTube, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Patreon of course, because it is HeLa expensive doing this, you know, little this gear doesn't pay for yourself facts. Umm unfortunately, Instagram at graharn Pagans is the social platform that I'm most active on or very simply go to our website ww do Greyhornpagans dot com. Everything should be on there and if it's not done, it will be soon.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, Well, we want to thank you again for coming on to this episode.
Speaker 1: Brother, it was a blast. I hope to have you back on here soon.
Speaker 2: For all the good cult members, I would like to see all of our faces rather than just hear our voices. Then you need to go check us out at Patreon dot com slash cult to Conspiracy Podcast. When you go there, there are a few tiers for entry. If you go to that five dollars a month tier, you will get to see all the d footage. It's the only place to see the video footage. As a matter of facts, you.
Speaker 1: Get to see the articles and the clips we pull up.
Speaker 2: But more than likely the main reason why people would go to Patreon is because it is the only place to get these shows. Absolutely listen. Ads suck. Commercials suck. We know that, and if you've listened to this entire episode, you've been getting bombarded by ads. You need to come check us out of Patreon if you want the ad free experience. However, if you also go to that third Eye all the Way Open tier, you will get to join us every Tuesday night for our cult member live show.
Speaker 1: It is a wild time, It's unhinged, It's a blast. You will also get to join Raven Lee for her book club that she hosts. Raven tell them the things.
Speaker 4: We are reading Fahrenheit four fifty one. I have one of the sacred copies. It is. It is banned in lots of countries and states. We are currently on doing part two. It's very short, but we are going to hit it hard and have a lot of interesting questions that we are going to be talking about and kind of just what are the concepts behind this book, how is it written, and how did it applies to the day, and why is it still banned? So come join us if it's only a Patreon thing. We go for an hour on Sundays and it is a good time.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And if you go to that top tier, that manic tier, not only will you get everything we just talked about, but you will also get exclusive merchandise mailed directly to you. Buy us for you as a massive token of our appreciation for you supporting us in this way, and we thank all the good cult members who have already gone and done so. If you'd like to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver, bully and then go to link of the description below to coecsilver dot com and get your start today. Listen, talk to your financial advisor, talk to your CPA or whoever's handling your retirement, and ask them what they think about investing in precious metals. I promise you they're going to tell you that at least a portion of your retirement portfolio needs to be invested in silver and gold. Silver is still under one hundred dollars an hours. Gold is fuck four thousand announced or some wild shit. Not everybody's got the deep pockets for that So if you want to get your start while it's still affordable to get some silver, go to link of the description below cecsilver dot com and get your start today.
Speaker 1: If you're somebody that also likes to flavor your food, you like season.
Speaker 2: That are good and healthy and just all around amazing, go to Flavors of the Forest and use a promo code cult at checkout cult to get fifteen percent off your order. All orders over thirty dollars are free shipping to your door. I personally love their lions made and their spicy bigfoot breath. I love that shit. If you're somebody that likes the horse radish, they got that too. They got a ginger variety. It's wild things, all natural, all good for you. Go check them out link in the description below. Wait before I do the outro, I actually have one more question for you, bro, What is the gun laws in your country?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 4: So random?
Speaker 1: I just thought I wanted to ask that before we leave. It's like, I don't get a chance to talk to many homies from the Netherlands, so like, because I've met some Dutch marines and for the record, they are just like us.
Speaker 2: They just talk funny. They're like the British Royal Marines. Like marines are a very similar mindset. We just all talk funny.
Speaker 1: But what is the gun laws in the Netherlands Quite strict?
Speaker 3: No, I have a Yeah, you have to have a very good reason to own one. First of all, you have to you know, of course, keep it in a safe, keep your gun and your AMMO separate.
Speaker 1: No. What yeah, yeah, so you can't just carry like, you can't just have.
Speaker 3: No, no, unless you're you know, law enforcements.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, that's that's foolishness. But that's a lot of European country are like that. That's why I was asking. I'm like I heard some European countries are a little more open. Some are very strict. So like, you can't just have a handgun and carry it on.
Speaker 3: You No, definitely not no, not you'll get arrested on the spot.
Speaker 4: And you can't have a knives either, right you, Like you can't carry them out in public, really that you can.
Speaker 3: But I believe the no, definitely, not that one. No, No, that was eighty years ago. No, but I do believe that the blade is not allowed to be any longer than the palm of your hands unless you are using it for work unless it's a tool. For example, you know.
Speaker 4: When baby hands me and I'm screwed.
Speaker 3: I mean that one, Yeah, that one would be would be a lot. It's it's frowned upon by you know, unless you're actually doing stuff with it, you know, beg. When I was a cook, I would carry you know, of course my you know my knives with me, my my chef knives. Who are I mean, they're quite big, you know, like the yeast. But you know those are considered tools, not weapons. Unless I use it to you know, slice that pig of a head, chef, then it's a weapon. I work in security. This is all stuff that I'm supposed to know.
Speaker 1: Okay, so wait for security? Can you carry a firearm?
Speaker 3: If I would be working as a security at the courthouses, for example, then yes I am allowed to carry a firearm as part of the job, but I would get training for that's where I am working currently. I do have to wear able to proof vest, but I am not allowed to carry a firearm, and only the specialized security is allowed to even wear handcuffs.
Speaker 4: What handcuffs are just out there just doing the mostest.
Speaker 3: I have also worked in like more localized law enforcements, so just you know, city wide, and we do get trained for that to use the at least the button and what is it, handcuffs and there are kind of trying to relax the rules.
Speaker 1: But I say, flexi cuffs or zip ties go a long way. Holy shit, this is wo Man's there's some things within the cultures of our countries that are so similar it sounds like, and then there's things like this that are like, oh god, we are so different never mind.
Speaker 3: I mean, then again, you know, we don't shoot up our schools, so.
Speaker 1: To be fair, mostly that's trans kids. Just we're on the same page. It'd be like.
Speaker 3: True, which is also not that common hair really, I mean, we we have them, of course, but you know, not here, there and everywhere.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 4: I mean. But also we have to really do look at it for the political pushes that just happened to be centered around when gun laws are being talked about heavily, and then just suddenly we have a very huge influx of school shootings. Because it's just it's a weird coincidence. But yeah, yeah, so.
Speaker 2: Many things that are similar, so many things that are different. That's that's crazy.
Speaker 1: That's you know.
Speaker 2: That's actually why I brought it up, because I had a feeling this is going to be something close to this, but I don't know. I thought it would be different too. I didn't know what to expect, to be honest, that's what it is.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Good cult members, We appreciate all of you for listening and the best way that you could let us know what you think about all of the things we talked about today. We talked about Tartaria, talked about geopolitics, we talked about history, we talked about pagans, we talked about just all kinds of shit all over the place. We want to hear from you in the best place to do so would be too Please hit the five Stars, hit the Shares of Life, suscribes to commentsle a post a reviewers shares, hit the Fan of the Family shares that we're here's the deal. The more activity the algorithmcies across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted. More potential listeners who could that become potential cult members like chirst You final ladies and gentlemen, why are gonna go check out Minimistics Jonathan's show and give them the same love of respect over there with the five star reviews and the positivity in the comments.
Speaker 5: Come check out The Cajun Night and come join each of us for individual Patreon lines. We host every Wednesday night a nine pm Central links to the listening to the description as well. Go check out Gray Horn Pagans podcasts.
Speaker 1: Give them the love, give them the shares, and the subscribes on all the platforms. Let's boot these algorithms, people, and we thank you for everybody's already gone and have done so.
Speaker 2: With all of this being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy.
Speaker 1: And I'm the Cajun Knight. I'm ravingly and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of it makes reads you learn just as soon as humanly possible, that
Speaker 3: That