Speaker 1: Welcome to episode nineteen. I think nineteen. Yes, that's crazy. I think so because we did seventeen and then we did eighteen, and every time we said that, MO.
Speaker 2: Was like, that's crazy because it's wild. It is wild.
Speaker 1: I've never I've never committed to something this long.
Speaker 2: Girl, Right, No, it was testing me.
Speaker 1: I was honestly, like last week we couldn't record because I was Thanksgiving week, And honestly, this week I was like, oh, I can't skip, but I was fighting for my life with a stomach bug.
Speaker 2: Yes, and is better. I'm feeling better.
Speaker 1: My stomach is still making like crazy noises.
Speaker 2: There's something going around.
Speaker 1: No, definitely, Now this thing is vicious. So I looked up all my symptoms because I'm like, what exactly do I have? Is it just a stomach virus? Because at first we thought it was food poisoning, but it trickled down in our entire family, like it started with baby, then my oldest got it, and then my youngest got it, and then I got it.
Speaker 2: And now my mom has it.
Speaker 1: So I looked up all the symptoms and neuural virus kept popping up. So it's like coronavirus.
Speaker 2: Sister, Oh.
Speaker 1: Attack the stomach, So I apologize in advance.
Speaker 2: If any of you gets sick, I think you had like a dema gorgon in there. I think that shout out to a stranger thing. Hey, we're ever gonna get this freaking season one of the Eventually they better he needs to.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I need Steve Harrington in my life. And if they touch him, if yeah, if anyone does anything to Steve Harrington, you're gonna hear about it from me.
Speaker 2: Because that's not okay.
Speaker 3: We've already lost way too many good people. You cannot take him away.
Speaker 2: You cannot or just a point, well, he's already gone. He's gone.
Speaker 1: Wait he died right, wait point, that's like, yeah, he died in the last In the last episode, he did remember business concert on.
Speaker 3: The roof because all the bats were all those scary things were flying around him, and he was like taking one for.
Speaker 2: The team, trying to theorize that I may he's so wise.
Speaker 3: Well, there is the whole series that he could come back, because I guess, like in a comic who he was like.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's fully correct, but there is rumors.
Speaker 3: That I'm like, I'm making it up, but I'm like, this is the truth. No. I think I saw theories though, and I love him, so I just told myself that they were true, but he might come back.
Speaker 1: Dude, totally forgot he was taking now. Man, that's how long.
Speaker 2: It's been it's been. I mean, how many years have been?
Speaker 1: Maybe two whole yeah, two maybe three.
Speaker 2: Summer twenty twenty two is when it came out.
Speaker 1: Definitely gonna have to rewatching this thing because I don't remember.
Speaker 2: I remember.
Speaker 1: I remember what's her face being in the hospital.
Speaker 2: That's the last.
Speaker 1: Scene Max, Max Oh, And I'm like, it's in her.
Speaker 2: Someone needs to wake her up. She's been in a como for ten years now, someone please check on her. Girl Math And they're gonna be like twenty eight years old. Geez, yeah, they're not kids, no more. No, no, definitely not. But yeah, maybe they'll make their comeback. Yeah, or maybe he's still alive. Who knows. You never know. Anything could happen.
Speaker 4: But they're just going to be older, and I think the timeline is going to have to shift because of that age difference.
Speaker 3: I heard that Will is supposed to have a very very emotional season.
Speaker 2: I'm like, the Will can't catch a break, will break? Yeah, going through it. Yeah, so I don't know what that I like that, I know right, I know about him. I'm sorry, yeah, sorry, We'll give me Steve Harrington what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree with that. That's not nice to look at. For sure, he's perfect, but yeah, I don't know. I love stranger things. I wanted to come back, but I also don't want it to be over. Then that's going to really hurt.
Speaker 1: Didn't you have some like strange things that happened to you this weekend?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: That was a good segue. That was getting nervous.
Speaker 3: There were strange things that happened this past weekend. Yeah, I don't even know.
Speaker 2: Where to start. But let's just say that weddings are strange.
Speaker 3: They're awesome, but they bring out they bring out the freaking you.
Speaker 2: You know that what you literally, I don't know.
Speaker 1: You told me something happened this weekend, that you were gonna tell us that the podcast, but you didn't tell me what?
Speaker 2: Did I already tell you what it was?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: That I was just about to expose myself for something else. Let me now run it back. You can go if you want. That's the other day we get going green. It was it happened this weekend. Something happened this weekend. No I should I already held both of you guys. What happened to me this weekend at each other y'all?
Speaker 4: I know, I'm like, the only strange thing that happened to me this weekend was that I actually did also get sick. I just have like a little stomach bug. But like, I don't know if it was a stomach bug or if I got food poisoning. But yeah, I was trying to do the math, and the food poisoning don't make sense, so.
Speaker 2: You probably did. We'll see. I think I have it every day. But I was a little upset and lose weight.
Speaker 1: But how am I going to get this stomach bug and be like, hey, hell, people say.
Speaker 4: You're only one stomach flew away from your goal weight. I I was upset. Yeah, I couldn't eat, so maybe that helped me away myself. It was actually the day after I will saved for Thanksgiving. Okay, wait, I really don't think I know.
Speaker 2: When it started. You had the tea. I thought you had the tea.
Speaker 1: My trip, and I said there was something that you wanted to bring up on the podcast to help.
Speaker 2: Maybe it was maybe I already was it the dress situation.
Speaker 3: Maybe, but I feel like everything. I couldn't wait till today to tell you guys, anything that happened this weekend.
Speaker 2: I already told you guys immediately. What was it?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but that was about the book, the dress situation, because that, oh, oh my god, we're trying.
Speaker 3: To pick fighting pickle. Listen, Pickle. If you're out there, we got beef. Actually I'm fighting with them right now. So okay, for those who don't know, a pickle is Pickle is an app where you can rent people's clothes, like from their closet. So Momo could put up this beautiful jacket and be like, hey, if you want to rent this, you can rent it for so and so and you can check it out from this state.
Speaker 2: To this date right espectually a really cool concept.
Speaker 3: It is in theory, and I actually knew people that had like used it and said it was great.
Speaker 2: I was like, okay, perfect, because.
Speaker 3: I am the girl that will procrastinate anything and especially getting like a wedding dress, Like I'm I would be the one there the day before getting the wedding dress and no literally, and I was like, I'm.
Speaker 1: Not going to be that now getting a wedding dress, but getting a dress for a wedding.
Speaker 2: In my weddingcause you did go show up in a wedding dress. I thought it. I was like, at this point, girl, I might know.
Speaker 3: It was funny because in the dress I actually did choose was matching all the bridesmaids.
Speaker 5: And I was like, oh, it's always important to know the colors of the wedding before you attend a wedding because you want to stay away from like matching the bridesmaids.
Speaker 3: Well, the thing they just needed a plus one because I was the other bridesmaid.
Speaker 2: Apparently, but no, I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like rule like wedding just like close the colors.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because they said just were formal. They didn't work, they didn't say what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's always good to ask, and I don't think it's like a big secret really like the colors of the wedding.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's like it's one of those things where it's that you kind of want to stay away from wearing whites. Yeah, definitely the white red because that's like flashy, like you're trying to get the attention.
Speaker 2: I don't like the way that my other dress that I literally ordered was red.
Speaker 1: So this is what I've heard staying away from white, red, and the color of the bridesmaids.
Speaker 2: Well, awesome, I broke two out of three of those rules.
Speaker 4: Yes, Well, in me, in my brain, I'm thinking, like I would like to know the color so I can match the aesthetic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I did, mean do Wait that's so interesting. This is also like my first wedding to my adult life, so I have a lot to learn.
Speaker 2: So that's goodnow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, like another thing is like if you there, if you're not allowed a plus one, you can't you cannot bring up think about it. Yeah, that's like the most disrespectful thing you can do.
Speaker 3: Well, Lucky for me, I didn't have one. I was actually like kind of my mom's plus one but like we both were invited, but like, you know whatever. But yeah, So I originally was going to rent a red dress and it was this dress that I've wanted, but it's way too expensive to just buy for like I'm not gonna wear it that much, So I was like I'm gonna rent it, So I like requested to rent it literally three weeks before, like three and a half weeks, and I had it out for like November twenty seventh through like December second, like those were my rental dates, right, So the girl I messaged her, I'm like, thank you so much, like she approved my request and it was fifty dollars to rent the dress, and I was like thank you, like this is my first time using Pickle, like appreciate it being sweet, and she's like, yeah, I'm I'm going to actually ship it out early for you so that it's all good.
Speaker 2: I'm like, this girl is awesome, like this is this It's the best app ever.
Speaker 3: And so then there's no like shipping label, nothing. I'm like it's fine, like I don't know how this app works. And then a couple of days later, she's like, hey, like I'm still shipping now, it'll be there early. I'm like cool, like she's on her shit, you know, next message like two days later, because now we're getting like a week and a half, we're getting into it, you know, and I still haven't heard anything. And she messages me and she's like, hey, so I actually I had to take the dress to get.
Speaker 2: Cleaned, but don't worry.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be there plenty of time, Like I cannot tell you how many times. That's why I'm so mad, because she's stressed that, like it's gonna be there like a hundred times, Like don't say that, that's annoying you a liar anyway. So then it's now like wedding week and there's no label created, there's nothing, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, hell, hello, like where are you at?
Speaker 3: And so she messages me and she's like, okay, I'm dropping it off today, doesn't drop it off. It is now allegedly like well she said she dropped it off on a certain day, which she didn't because you can see when a label was created and when the.
Speaker 2: Item was actually dropped off, you know.
Speaker 1: So because I called USPS, guys, it got serious investigating.
Speaker 2: Oh for real. So now it is.
Speaker 3: Three days before the wedding, I believe, and there's nothing, and she's like I message herun I'm like, girl, do you have any update because I see nothing on my end. She's like, oh, it should be there by like tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: She literally dropped she's tomorrow as in the day before the wedding as yes.
Speaker 2: And it was supposed to be here.
Speaker 3: It was supposed to be here like Wednesday, Thursday, and then she's like, it'll be there Friday.
Speaker 2: Don't worry. And so when did you actually get it? Monday? Monday? Okay. So then I'm like, and you guys know, I'm not one to be sassy.
Speaker 3: I I was, and it probably was still kind of respectful the way I went about it. But I was like, give me a refund because the dress is still not here, like I and she kept But what was annoying was that she kept promising that it was going to be there. So I didn't start looking for a dress until Friday, Saturday. The wedding was Saturday.
Speaker 4: Well, and then this is Thanksgiving weekend, mind you, so that's Black Friday.
Speaker 2: Just any Friday, this is Black Friday.
Speaker 4: I would rather die, sorry, I would rather have been sick, which I was that weekend.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: Then go to the mall I you went through. I thought of all those things. I was like, every terrible situation scenario. I was like, I'd rather do that right now. Because I went to the mall. I was looking for a dress Friday and Saturday found nothing. I went to every store you could ever imagine. I went to the quarter, I went to the mall, like I was all over the place. And that's not how I wanted to spend my pre wedding, my wedding, not my wedding, but my attending a wedding. Like I wanted to have like a chill morning, Do I make up and like feel good about I'm.
Speaker 2: Going to a wedding. No.
Speaker 3: I literally had thirty minutes to get ready and I borrowed a dress an hour before the wedding. Is my friend that it was terrible miss me with that, and so I was so mad. I was like, the one time I tried to be proactive and save money, it just backfires so bad. And so I was sassy to this girl and she was like, well, just so you know, I dropped off way early, so it's not my fault. So I called USPS and I was like, show me the receipts. She created a label. She never dropped it off until the twenty fifth. I was supposed to get it on the twenty sixth. She literally screwed me over so bad. And then sorry, there's a lot of moving parts. So then yesterday and Pickle was like and I talked to Pickle, they were like, you need to just like return the dress as.
Speaker 2: Soon as you get it. Whatever.
Speaker 3: Well, I haven't had a chance to return it yet because it's at my househouse because I shipped it there so that it'd be safe. So I haven't gone home since the holidays yet again, and it's been sitting there since Monday. They now charged me a late fee because I didn't ship it back in time, and they said they're gonna charge me feet every day until I ship it back.
Speaker 2: Did she get charged a fee for sending No? And that's what I took off.
Speaker 3: And I'm currently fighting the pickle chat support because I'm like, you're not going to charge me and they already did.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna mess them up.
Speaker 4: So pickle, yeah, that's actually yeah, don't use pickle. No, don't use pickle. We'll put you in a pickle.
Speaker 2: Literally, want to pickle? You want to be in a pickle? Pickles?
Speaker 4: Your pickles out there? You know they want to pickle? Pickle fried?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, pickle shots. Pickles are picks. Disrespect for those ones that are gonna sweet. I don't know, but I want one now, Like I gotta to the chips and stuff. Pickle a chip? You guys ingles. You need a pickle pickle you never had those. They taste just like a pickle.
Speaker 3: No, I'm gonna put you guys on. You need a lace chip and then you need a little slice of a dill pickle. Eat them together like a sandwich. Your life will change, bitch, I do that. It's the best snacky world best wade.
Speaker 1: I gotta find a pickle pickles now because that's my lu that's your favorite snack, that's my favorite.
Speaker 2: I love that, not lace, the free Doo lace. I like, try it with the free Doo lace, and so I'll try with anything.
Speaker 1: Damn, I love a pickle and I will insta cart now because I'm no need to say money.
Speaker 2: It's almost Christmas. Let's sea. We'll ask for it for Christmas. But that is a delicious snack. So I don't know.
Speaker 1: We got to go to our break room. There's there's ships there, but I don't think there's any pickles. Do we have pickles in the.
Speaker 2: You don't know, lunch pickles?
Speaker 4: And then they push it up and put a vetting machine in place because there are some people around our office that were allegedly stealing things and I may or may not have been one of those people accidentally walked away with something.
Speaker 2: I had.
Speaker 4: My card or my phone at my desk and I was meaning to come back, and I guess they just took it away before I could ever come back. But I'm just saying that I didn't do that fault. I'm just saying that there was people that were doing that, but it wasn't you. It's okay because it wasn't even like kosher pickles. I think kosher pickles are the best, So don't feel bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, girls, I don't know. I don't know who did that. Yeah, we need pickles, but not the app. Does the lunch lounge have pickles?
Speaker 4: They do, like what their sandwiches can stuff, but not like whole pickles that we can't.
Speaker 3: I love when a sandwich place gives you a pickle on the side.
Speaker 1: You know who has the best pickles?
Speaker 2: Who? In and Out? In and out Burger? M you get? Can I sell you? Has a secret? I don't think I told anyone this.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I would trouble you know what? Maybe I shouldn't, no say it In and Out Burger. It was my first job years ago.
Speaker 2: Wait, is that I need a picture? Yeah, with the big oversize.
Speaker 1: You best believe I never took a day on picture wearing those.
Speaker 2: Whites, almost saying one a picture picture now sending out trying to think if anyone does I need it.
Speaker 1: But when I was working the first window where you pay, you know, you're also washing the reds, and you're getting here taking the payment, and you are.
Speaker 2: Right behind you.
Speaker 1: You are like you have the walk, the walking. So it's like you're the refrigerator. There's no freezers in and out, nothing's frozen. Everything's fresh quality love food to the walking. Was that what it's called the walker walking?
Speaker 2: The walk? Yeah, that it was behind me.
Speaker 1: And so whenever they needed to restock on tomatoes or whatever, like I had grabbed the tray and take it to the cooks.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well in there they have a bucket of pickles.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 1: Those pickles were sold in good and I was sometime was so hungry that if I was in there by myself, I would open that bucket and steal a couple of pickles.
Speaker 2: I feel that though that is written back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, if you're in the industry, it happens, you get hungry.
Speaker 2: That's not my grandma's.
Speaker 1: Speak, Grandma, Yeah, no, it's just fine.
Speaker 2: I don't know money on those pickles, right exactly.
Speaker 3: If you've, like you said, if you've if you've ever worked in food service, like sorry, my mouth is literally watering over.
Speaker 2: Tables, Like, oh my god, if you ever worked in the food industry or the service industry, like what haven't you stolen like a fry here?
Speaker 1: And there ain't no hard nobody did I steal someone's chicken tender off their plate?
Speaker 2: Like maybe they left I don't know.
Speaker 3: But yeah, you never bust a table and you're like that looks kind of good.
Speaker 1: But after they've already like I wanted them.
Speaker 2: To eat and I made like they weren't weird.
Speaker 1: But they left perfectly valid chicken tender and like if they didn't touch it, that's mine.
Speaker 2: I'd take it.
Speaker 3: Maybe like like touched a little, but like nothing, Yeah they were like gross. You know, I don't think so, I don't know. Maybe I blocked that party and I got that chicken tender her and I'm what what?
Speaker 2: And all was good? Yeah I was working with I.
Speaker 1: Don't know, but we really needed to find a damn pickle somebo.
Speaker 2: I want, well, SU said, aren't you going to Disneyland. I'm hoping too. I'm trying.
Speaker 1: So everyone is pretty much recovered except my little one, my eleven month old. He is still just like just pulling his brains out, and I feel like it's not fair if I take him when his booty hole hurts and he's just like squirting.
Speaker 2: Every thirty minutes.
Speaker 1: So I told my husband, if he doesn't get better by tonight, then he's gonna have to.
Speaker 2: Take the oldest and go and enjoy. No, you need to be there, Disney. But they have the best pickles. I know, they really do, dude. I love their pickles. But here's the thing.
Speaker 1: I get so thirsty after a good pickle, and that like doesn't go away forever. No, And I hate that feeling too when I'm trying to enjoy disney Land.
Speaker 3: That's what you have to get at the shot or at the stand. You have to get a pickle and a drink, that's true, you know. And then I have to piss everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you gotta go find a bathroom. I'm my mother, good one. I have to pee all the time.
Speaker 1: I sneeze, I pee, I get it.
Speaker 2: It might as well just wear a diaper, yeah, because do you have a preference on what Disneyland bathroom you use? I haven't been enough. I go to the Nears I got.
Speaker 4: Honestly, it's so funny that you mentioned this because I recently went and my favorite was.
Speaker 2: What's the one? Fuck? Hold on?
Speaker 4: I know it's a it's a country one. It's like the bear uh cafe? Or no, where is it?
Speaker 2: What ride is it? By? Well? Just whatever you do. The Space Mountain bathrooms are too much.
Speaker 3: They're always yeah over there, the bathrooms are crazy, like there's always stuff going down.
Speaker 1: There's so many hidden ones that I wish. I wish I knew where they were all at.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I've my mom and I like try to find them all and we're like, oh, this is a good one, yause you're so cute.
Speaker 2: We love finding Disneyland bathrooms.
Speaker 3: No, but it's important that you know where a bathroom is and where the good ones are so they're not waiting thirty minutes to go right based note we have beef.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know, but there's this one that I really liked and which I could be I could tell you what it was, but I tell.
Speaker 2: You what it was. I feel like I.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's one over by Indiana Jones in the Adventureland that usually is.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, you're right, I've been to that one.
Speaker 3: You can get in out of it, and there's usually not too many people because I think it's kind of hidden.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, like, I'm very excited Christmas at Disney is. I think I was there. I think I experienced it when I was like ten years old. I went with my cousins and it was like the most I remember it being the most magical thing, like it was. Honestly, I made a note to myself as a little kid. And it's funny because like that's never gone away.
Speaker 4: Hmm.
Speaker 1: I told myself that I wanted to experience it again as an adult. Yeah, and I'm really excited for baby to experience that I had because the experienced No, not during Christmas. But my only thing is with kids, like my joy is now their joy, right, So I enjoy seeing their light their faces light up whenever they see the characters and the parade and when they get on rides. But Disney is not for us anymore. Like it's so the last time we went with there with Achilles, we couldn't get on the big rides, and that's what we were planning for and aiming for with the fast Pass and this and that, Like we were scheduling our days to get on the cars or in Credit Coaster and all these rides. And I told him, I was like, if we go again, I I'm sorry, it's not about us anymore. We have to literally schedule the times for rights they can get on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's I know, I don't know if I'm like, I'm very far from that, but I don't know when I will ever be like okay to accept that because my mom and I are such Disney adults, like we run the park. And she even admitted she was like because she took me when I was younger too, and she said the same thing, like it was so fun seeing it through my eyes. But she's like, i'mna be real, Like I'm so much happier that you're older now.
Speaker 2: Because we can enjoy it that way. Yeah, it's so much more fun.
Speaker 1: I want to get on freaking the Guardians of the Galaxy, you know, I.
Speaker 2: Get on Dumbo.
Speaker 1: But it is what it is. That's a reality now.
Speaker 4: And it was an underrated ride that I actually went on for the first time My last trip was Goofy Sky School.
Speaker 2: Those those.
Speaker 5: I was like, I'm gonna fly out, You're gonna fly out.
Speaker 4: They were messing with us at the end, you know, because it comes to like an abrupt stop.
Speaker 2: It was like like a punch.
Speaker 1: I remember I got on that with my knees and we got like we really liked it. We went on it four times because nobody was the line.
Speaker 2: Is always pretty sure.
Speaker 4: Yes, I found out which bathroom is, Which is the one by Critter Country?
Speaker 2: You gotta go wait, That's what I was saying. Is it over by like Indiana Jones? No Critter Countries?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 4: Oh is that big where the Big Thunder railroad is like on your way to like the Mahanan mansion from Star Wars.
Speaker 2: Got it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that one is very nice, Like I don't know, it's just like it smelled nice.
Speaker 2: It was very clean. Not to say that any of the other bathrooms are like that are top of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's no let discuss it's bathroom, Like what do you expect? So many people, But we are such nerds that we actually have a doid that we built at Star Wars line at Galaxy's Edge, and we're taking it back because they always react.
Speaker 2: When they get near galaxies. Girl, that's not even nerdy. Come on now, I love that. I eat that up. I'm trying to remember the name. Is that s B s B?
Speaker 1: What the hell did we name it SB because of Sutte and baby? Is like birthdays or any I think it SB seven because our anniversaries in July.
Speaker 2: I think that's where's the birth certificate? We have it? I love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then we were too cheap to make our own lightsabers. But you know what it is.
Speaker 4: I mean that will happen eventually, though, I feel like, like, yeah, I'm waiting for the dates where I can afford one, because it will happen.
Speaker 2: I went to Ogust, Cantina for the first.
Speaker 3: The best fun fact I was in Ogust, Cantina last time. I was in Disneyland drinking when I signed my acceptance letter to work here.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, literally did that? I was like, all right, we gotta another drink to celebrate. But that's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: I'm definitely gonna be at Ogus next week for sure. Disney We're I'm like my mom and I. If you saw our d ms, you'd be like, are they good? Like it's just like Disney. Disney, Disney like gotta try this cookie, you gotta Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, Jenna.
Speaker 1: One of my first experiences with Jenna, we were in the elevator and she was just looking to see how long the lines were.
Speaker 2: Some of the Disney right, and I was like, wait, what it's here? Basically, so yeah, I was just curious. I was like, I wonder work. You don't ever do that? What I know, you don't ever do that? No, Oh, I'll just go by my day.
Speaker 4: My mom and I I currently have the app undownloaded because I'm not it does take a lot of Disney trip for a while.
Speaker 3: No, I have It's always there unless I'm out of storage because it kind of takes a lot.
Speaker 2: But like my mom and I will be like, oh, space mountains like thirty, it's a good day. No, like it's the weather. No, dude. I remember being like, oh, are you planning a trip to Disney. She's like, no, I just want to check in make sure thing's all good.
Speaker 4: It's like like checking the time on your flight you know that board.
Speaker 2: No, it's everything to me, Like you guys don't understand, like freaks.
Speaker 3: We used to watch this YouTube series that I there's no way to exists anymore.
Speaker 2: I don't think it even existed back then, but it was called like Disneyland Weekly.
Speaker 3: Oh every week they would like tell you, like what rides are going to be shut down? Like what's the like to wait times that week? Like my mom and I would watch it every week even when we were going.
Speaker 2: So that and that kind of sums up the people that we are. I feel that love that we listen and we don't judge period.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that trend is crazy so much like He's stuff. Yeah, wild cheese made really yeah, like Orlando Brown, he went on that was weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was some cannon one. Oh yeah, the Nick Cannon one. Nick Canyon actually made a response to it. I saw that. Yeah, it's just my parents.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that one was like disgusting. That one was it was which one was that? So he Orlando Orlando?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was like, yeah, basically.
Speaker 4: This trend is wild when Orlando Brown is because wild.
Speaker 1: Well, what's crazy is he said a lot of the Diddy stuff that we're seeing come out now. So for a second, I was like, Yo, Orlando Bloom has are brown people Shady Perry's man. Orlando Brown has been speaking the truth. But then he starts talking about all this other crazy stuff, his parents, the Nick Cannon and Raven Simon, And it's like, is this also true.
Speaker 2: When you say in some crazy ship like that? Yeah? Wait, I have a question. What is the guy's name of high school musical Troy Bolton? No?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, the Orlando Corbyn Wait he's in he's in.
Speaker 2: No, he's not.
Speaker 4: It's Corbyn Blue. I don't know why I thought it was Orlando Corbyn Blue. Yeah, never mind jumping he's also jump in. I was thinking he was in Orlando.
Speaker 2: No, he's not.
Speaker 4: He's Corbyn Blue. What was his name in high schoolmus school chap? Yeah, yeah, I call him Courton Blue. The cordon Cord hungry too.
Speaker 1: I think we're good the recording.
Speaker 4: We're good with that. We gotta go eat. Hope you guys have a happy Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: Thames and a good Black Friday. Hopefully you get deal. Hopefully we to the mall right, and then we'll see you. Hopefully you don't get the noumal virus. Yeah. Yeah, go to Disneyland. Yeah, and I do. I don't know.
Speaker 1: There was an earthquake and there's warnings of a tsunami, and I understand it's in North California, but I missed me with that too.
Speaker 3: I am scared of tsunamis me too? There probably what's your guys? Sorry, what's them with this?
Speaker 2: What your guys is? What are you?
Speaker 3: What natural disaster are you most scared of? I'll go first, tsunamis.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think the flood is pretty up there because the thought that has always scared me is like sharks just swimming up against my house.
Speaker 2: Terrific.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I have this nightmare of me just like on top of my roof because I'm trying to be safe, you know, and then like a shark is like no, just waiting for.
Speaker 2: Me to just fall. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll put that one in my list. So, like I got kids now, so it's like I can barely swim and I got to carry these kids right then. No, I'm staying home.
Speaker 2: No, but you're.
Speaker 3: Going to I'm gonna be you know, you're gonna be totally fine.
Speaker 2: Check back with us in a week. We'll see next episode. You you'll know I'm good. Okay, Bye,