Speaker 1: Linchintaco to Orlando's rock station one oh one one w j r R. This hour brought to you by j R R.
Speaker 2: Thursday Night Football, Melbourne, Coming to see you Wickham Road. We get a lot of people run the coach saying, hey man, when are you coming over our way? Well, tonight we're gonna be a cricket sports bar on Wickham Road in Melbourne starting at six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll be pregaming before the Cowboys and the Giants, So swing by if you'd like. We'll be there for a couple of hours.
Speaker 2: Bucket specials, j r R. Concert tickets, BWO stickets, I did it again, stickets. We're gonna have BWO stickers as well. Bob World Order in case you don't have yours yet, you can grab them all the last cricket six o'clock tonight, Wickham Road.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Ben Stiller not the biggest fan of him that that golf commercials really turned me off of them. Golf commercial Yeah, I watch I watched probably more, definitely more golf than you do. But that's why I've seen it. It's kind of like a playoff of the Forrest gumb thing where he's all over the map.
Speaker 1: It's just stupid. He may think this is stupid too, or it could end up being a really smart move on his part. If history is an indicator of some of his movies.
Speaker 2: Okay, remember when he did Dodgeball and it was great and when it when we heard that this was coming out, everybody was like a movie about dodgeball.
Speaker 3: What.
Speaker 1: But at the time, and it is twenty years ago at this point, Dodgeball was kind of you know, because it was it was Dodgeball has been controversial ever since. Everybody's like, they need to stop playing that in schools because it's it's a bullying It's a play playground bullying sport.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because well do you know the scrawny kid doesn't get picked he gets picked lass. Hey I was that scrawny kid who scares. So anyway, you know, it was a huge movie, did great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's now doing a movie called The Dink focusing on pickleball.
Speaker 2: Yeah, God, pickleball people will go watch it. They will. Pickleball people are they're they're And if you're in a pickle ball I'm not classifying you. But pickleball is a just it's bigger than life. So what we keep.
Speaker 1: Hearing and saying mats and seeing stories all over about I still I'm trying to think of my circle of friends. Not one of them has ever once mentioned that they play pickleball or even dabble in pickleball.
Speaker 2: Which I played it before, which surprises me. I've played it before. I played it before people really even knew what it was because it was we'd go to Santa Beel every year on you know, a family vacation, and they had pickleball courts. And this was over ten fifteen, like close fifteen, and what is pickleball? Oh, it's it's gonna be the craze. And sure as hell is, well, you're getting a movie now, and I'm assuming it's going to be a comedy, you know it. Think of it the Dink he's the champion. It's like, oh, how they do it?
Speaker 1: Jake Johnson, Mary Steenberge and Ed Harris and still are in tennis champ Andy Roddick will play support. I don't know, I just I just convey these stories.
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: Okay. I immediately thought of this uh lunatic who lives over here in Seminole County who had concrete poured into the drainage strain for the drainage hole.
Speaker 2: Did they fix that before the storm start?
Speaker 1: They haven't heard an update as to whether or not they got it. The court ordered it fixed within ten days, so yeah, but that would be still after now.
Speaker 2: So hey, if you're in Shadow Bay, man our hearts go out to you seriously.
Speaker 1: This uh this similar kind of homeowner situation or attitude. This is Carrie, North Carolina. Guy there at his house has what he claims to be on his property in entrance to a very popular trail, public trail. Okay, it's on his property, he claims. However, it is actually on the public easement which runs adjacent to his property. He doesn't like these people walking up near his property and accessing the trail.
Speaker 2: What did he do? Oh god, no, he.
Speaker 1: Got out there and with a jackhammer and started busting apart the walkway that leads you into the trail.
Speaker 2: I'll show down.
Speaker 1: So this is gonna end up in court. The HOA claims this is an easement that's been there for more than thirty It is not on this guy, Keith Myer's property.
Speaker 2: Do you have pictures, by chance, of the damage that Keith Myers did?
Speaker 1: I saw some stuff online and then I guess there was a neighbor who caught him doing it, and there's a it was very colorful language.
Speaker 2: That we used. Okay, Now, Keith, you're very similar to the person who because I doubt you moved there thirty five years ago, So if it's been there thirty years, you moved into the property knowing it was there.
Speaker 1: Just like this lady in Shadow Bay who claims his drain that has been there for long before she bought her house twelve years ago is on her property. They didn't have permission to put it through, and she should be compensating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very similar to people who buy a house on a golf course and then bitch if their house gets hit by a ball. That's part of living on the course. Sorry, he printed this story out so he could do that sound effect. Pretty good. I know you well knew. I knew you wanted to do it again. Every time that he does that sound effect, I have to move behind a monitor because they're spray coming across going.
Speaker 1: No, no, one more time. Don't do it. Don't use this with heads across shopping carts.
Speaker 2: They are so go ahead, do it, jackhammer. Okay, heads on shopping carts exactly. People. We just had more showers in the studio than we're probably gonna get here. And from the sound effects.
Speaker 1: We've got another jukebox dispute, this one in Davy down in South Florida in the morning and Tolito's Mexicanos restaurant. Guy goes up put some money in the jukebox and well, let's just hear from one of the eyewitnesses as to what happened.
Speaker 3: One of them played a song and the procola and you know, the machine rocola, and the other guy kind of was pissed off and sold the guy and say, hey, you know, you're you're not Mexican, You're not real Mexican because you're you're playing that that music, you know, pulled his weapon and started shooting, you know, on to the other guy.
Speaker 1: A real Mexican playing that song on the recola.
Speaker 2: Oh God, something killed him. Last one, they just settled it, like man outside of the hell Bar, I forget the name of the place.
Speaker 1: I don't think they settled it. Two guys teamed up on one day they didn't like.
Speaker 2: They dragged him out to the front porch and beat the tall out of him. And we thought that was bad. He shot him because he's sir. You're stereotype in saying he's not a true man, You're a Mexican stereotyper, like saying, oh, you're not eating a chiroopa. Hey you're not Mexican. You ordered pizza.
Speaker 1: All I know is next time I'm out somewhere and somebody says, hey, go play some money. You know, why didn't you go ahead and pick some song.
Speaker 2: And we you do sit at the table right over there across the restaurant, right. Look.
Speaker 1: I know you sometimes aren't real happy with everything that comes across the jukebox, but.
Speaker 2: Please, it's gonna deal with it in the morning. What was the name of the restaurant? Nothing could compare to the name of the bar. Whatever that bar was. That the the beatdown at Alito's mexic I know, follow up Orlando, Florida. Actually from the fourth floor of a building somewhere in Maitland. This is JR. R.