Speaker 1: I feel like Joe Biden's revelation of prostate cancer is the new stutter. In other words, we're supposed to stop talking about his broken brain and no one knew who was really running the country because now he's got prostate cancer. But Joe was trying to tell us about that in twenty two about I don't remember. It might have been in Delaware when he was reciting the lie about the oil smears.
Speaker 2: It is sad if Joe Biden truly does have stage four cancer. However, it seems very improbable that Joe had been staying the last four years, getting physicals by incredible doctors and state of art technology. And then last week the Axios Robert Hurt tape dropped on Friday, And now Jake Tapper's book is coming out in two days and he announces cancer on Sunday. Answer can aggressively appear. However, in twenty twenty two, Joe Biden said he had cancer. Was a slip up then or is it now? Also? White House doctor told us last year how fit he was. Yet we also have heard that he thought Joe would have to be in a wheelchair if he had one more fall, And we've seen from people like Robin Nizzetta that cancer, etc. Can be faked. Unfortunately, the Biden's White House staff, mainstream news media have all lied to us about Joe's health. We know now, so one possibility is did he have a cognitive illness which would eventually end in death sooner rather than later, and they're covering that up so that none of his decisions as president could have been be questioned at this point. It really is sad and troubling. Over the weekend, a reporter interviewed JD Van's and tried to insinuate that we needed to have millions of illegal immigrants in order for homes to be built, and without them, that homes won't be built. JD Masterclass and how to respond to it, pointed out her absurd assertions and that homes have been built for decades without large massives of immigrants. So last year, when Biden was in Vegas and there was supposedly a medical emergency, they were going to take him to a hospital and then Air Force one took him back to d C very quickly. We were told there was nothing there. We also knew that there were doctors visiting Biden until after midnight in the White House again, we were told nothing was there. Did he have cancer back then and it was hidden?
Speaker 3: Lots of questions, did they have.
Speaker 4: Off the.
Speaker 3: Blame college? What do do that happen?
Speaker 5: Down?
Speaker 4: Pretty much?
Speaker 6: Do everything I know?
Speaker 7: Chris, Good morning, Michael and Dragon.
Speaker 6: This is your favorite jew goober.
Speaker 8: As you know, I have prostate cancer and that is just it don't happen overnight, and I kind of anyway, I kind of missed it.
Speaker 6: So now I got five years or less to live.
Speaker 1: How can the President of the United States is not get screened for prostate cancer.
Speaker 6: It can't just happen over night, have a good date.
Speaker 8: How long do you think it'll be before somebody blames Trump for Joe's prostate issue.
Speaker 9: I'm thinking by Thursday, somebody's gonna blame it all on Trump.
Speaker 4: Well, Michael, I want the president to be treated like my brother was. They found his prostate cancer during COVID and refused to treat him for a year. Now he has a Glicien score of nine and mets to his lymph notes and his bones. Good enough for him, good.
Speaker 6: Enough for Biden.
Speaker 3: Michael, do you remember when Barack Obama told Joe Biden that you don't need to do this show.
Speaker 1: Moreing, Mike, Remember when Joe Biden was going to cure cancer. He's sitting and find cancer in his own body.
Speaker 8: Apparently, Wow, good morning guys, soul Biden has cancer. Prostate cancer?
Speaker 5: Whoa?
Speaker 8: I mean, there's millions of older men that had it in the world. Okay, And let's not forget that this dude is an evil dude. Okay, someone that uses is the death of his son every single time that he has the occasion. It's not worth any sort of the PD or or a feeling bad for.
Speaker 6: Hey, Bronnie, I've got a conspiracy theory for you. You know. Ever, wonder exactly why sleepy Joe stepped aside in twenty sixteen. Maybe they knew he had prostate cancer then and didn't want to reveal it, and they thought, well, Hillary'll beat Trump, that'll be no problem. Well what happened hmmm, just in the thought have a great day?
Speaker 5: What years was Bode employed, because there's probably a ten year dead three play then in his dead Michael, I think Robert Hurr did the country a complete disservice by not prosecuting him. At least they we could have seen how much of a dementia ridden case. He is, and he did to make crimes. I mean, give me a break.
Speaker 6: He admitted to it.
Speaker 5: How is this not a crime? Robert Hurr was a debacle in his own self. Why would he cut the commander in chief off from rambling? Let him see how bad he is? You know, why did he protect Biden with his dementia? I think it's pathetic on Robert Hurts spot. I think he needs to be looked at closely from the Justice Apartment and fired.
Speaker 10: Hey, Mike, we know but cannot prove yet that Biden was being controlled by Barack Obama. So Biden's presidency was Barack Obama's third term in office. What are your thoughts?
Speaker 5: Well, since Biden's not a president now, I think it's time to indict him and charge him. You know, Ham Bondi's got to work cut out for But you know, the stuff that he did to Trump, I would go after him. I don't care if he's got stage four cancer. Put him through misery the last few years he's alive, Michael. Democrats never cared about impeaching Trump, and they knew that they couldn't get it approved through the Senate, but they impeached him. So now he's labeled as a twice impeached President Trump. Why do we play fair? You know we could have put a label on the guy at least, you know, it's time for the Republicans to take the gloves off. Michael, You're missing the whole point. We don't care if we can get a condition. We want to put him through the hell that he put Trump through. You know, the reason that Trump got impeached twice wasn't because they knew they could impeach him. It was just a market to label him. So I'm okay with putting Biden through hell. And we know we can't get a conviction, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Let's not forget that. At Trump's State of the Union address this year, the Dems would not even clout or stand up for the young boy who was a cancer survivor. DJ Daniel kind of.
Speaker 7: Makes you wonder if they knew about Biden's aggressive pros Day cancer leading up to the debate last year. But I wouldn't put it past the auto him president and his handlers. I mean, he was really never in charge. It was all about the people behind the curtain, all.
Speaker 3: Right, Michael, I'm totally with you on the fact that it's worse than Watergate. Watergate is almost laughably simple and childlike compared to some of the stuff that's gone on in the last twelve years or whatever. Please expound tell us why it's worse than Watergate.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 11: Good morning, Michael, Good morning Dragon. You know, listening to these her recordings kind of wonder is it possible that Biden is actually answering in this way on purpose? The answers to the questions are just so preposterous it makes me wonder. But then I realize I'm giving him way too much credit because we all saw what happened in the debate and so many other times.
Speaker 9: Mike thirty nine ninety nine for a dinner with missus Redbeard, Are you kidding me? I spent twenty five bucks at Shakeshack for thirteen year old for a burger and fries.
Speaker 6: Let me know where you go.
Speaker 11: Double date, Michael.
Speaker 10: I will not give you twenty five cents for Jake Tapper's book.
Speaker 5: I will not give you one penny for Jake Tapper's book because I don't want to give any money to Jake Tapper for that kind of crap.