Speaker 1: Bill cunning in the Great America. Welcome this drippy, rainy, somewhat pulled a bit cloudy Friday afternoon. Temperatures will get better later on, but until then, Cheri Paulo and Karen Johnson to the Power of five been doing stories on these high end burglaries taking place by Chilean gangs. And from a previous guest I had on from the FBI about six seven months ago, there's as many as one hundred of these gangs operating in America and the membership is ten to twenty in each crew, and they identify it's really it's really almost industrial strength burglary taking place because of an app and of course Karen Johnson and Shari Polo it's Channel Fizman on this the last several days. And first of all, Shari po Pololo, welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Shari, how are you hey there?
Speaker 2: Willy good afternoons to you, hey, thanks for calling me about this one. You know, this is a story that Karen john since has been working on for weeks and weeks now and it all really of course got on our radar when you know Joe Burrow's home was broken into back in December, and so Karen started doing a ton of digging. I mean, she has more interviews in fact and videos and documents that she's going to be getting here in the next few days, and I think there's going to be an even bigger follow up. But essentially Burrow's house is broken into, and when she starts looking into this and finds out that, yes, in Clark County, these four guys were arrested suspected in other crimes. They were arrested in Clark County. They were suspected of breaking into other high end homes. We're talking, as you were saying, Wellly Indian Hill, Mason, Montgomery, South Lebanon. But she started finding out that this is a bigger, potentially bigger crime ring. They actually call it burglary Forests and they say that it's an organized crime ring that's been happening for quite some time now. Yes, professional athletes have been targeted Burrows, one of them, Patrick Mahomes, I think, Travis Kelsey, Bobby portis that they're linking to this group. I think they have thirteen that they're looking at so far, thirteen different people. But essentially they come in through Chile. So this is some sort of South American fest group. They call them, actually they have a name for it now, they call them burglary tourists because they come in acting as if they're going to be tourists, but then they're hitting up high end homes and you know, it's quite frightening, and I think, you know a lot of times the people whose homes get ransacked, they don't want to be identified. They don't want their information out there. They don't even want in the police report the items that we're stolen, and we're talking, you know, very expensive purses, watches, that sort of thing. The police are looking to see if in fact, these guys and this group are the same people who've been breaking into people's homes across Greater Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: And of course Shoe Burrow, I think the passer who had on a Bengals hat a cap, and he also in the back of it in Lsu, Jersey, there was a clue Sherlock that possibly it was connected. And one of the great things he said was we're going to Florida, and they were heading north on I seventy five trying to get to Florida. That's going to take a while. You know what I'm saying, yeah.
Speaker 2: You know, clearly these guys were not prepared, and if you look at the video, it almost looks like initially that the officer is going to let them off. These officers had been seeking them out, they were following them. They thought that these were the guys who broke into Burrow's house. So when they pull them over, they act like, you know, okay, hey, I'm pulling you over for a minor traffic violation. Well then they smell weed, and so there's reason to search the car. The one guy's wearing a Bengals hat and yes, they say they're going to Florida, but they're heading north. And then on top of it, in the back of his car they found an LSU jersey, I believe. But when they ransacked the car, you know, search the car, they also found one of these picks that are used to break glass, right, so uh yeah, these guys, Yeah, these guys are now charged and they're looking to see if they're connected to several others. The thing is, you know, they're really they're really good at this, right, I mean, they're professionals, they've been police believe they've been doing this for quite some time. They tend to kind of have look for the same thing. They look for homes that are, you know, kind of tucked away, backed up against us hill side, maybe a golf course, a wooded area. They end up busting through either sliding like the sliding glass doors, sometimes the master bedroom, and they're in and out of there within five minutes. You know, the officers who Karen Johnson talked to say, they grab everything. You know, they can't have anything of high value, of course, diamonds, pearls, gold, cuplinks. They found really expensive watches and handbags, and they're in and out of there within minutes, so that you know, by the time the alarm company calls, nobody answers, or you know that you know, the homeowner says, yet maybe something happened. By the time police get there, they're already gone. And then they even use these sort of interceptors, this type of technology that can mess up kind of police radio calls. And so this is very sophisticated and high end, and I think police are just now starting to get a grasp of how big of a deal this is.
Speaker 1: And as FBI agent told me that they can, they'll use cameras and trees to see who's there. They go online to find out who this person is. I think with Joe Burry, you may not have to do that. But the two incidents I'm aware of an Indian hill, the guy lost about a million dollars in expensive watches and jewelry, and there was a camera found in a tree. The window was on the second floor in the back of the wooded area, and they open the window was gone within five or six minutes. They have a limit of time they can go in there. They assume the cloaking device may not work, so rangers are going to show up. And then, because he was in Florida for in the next two months, the house pipes frozen, the house water broke, all the ruined the whole house, and the guy saying what in the hell, and the and the misses won't go back to the home. She said she is scared to death about what's going to happen. One good thing, the FBI agent told me that these these burglary tourists from Chili are instructed do not hurt anyone, do not shoot anyone, do not fight with anyone, run away because they want to keep it below a certain level of interest by the rangers. But how one thing your story had was that when these items are taken, generally they're shipped back. In other words, they use FedEx or somewhere else to get to explain how that happens. They send the packages back to San Diego Chili.
Speaker 2: Basically, these these the guys doing the break ins dirty work. They're not the ones really capitalizing on all of these high end goods that are that are taken. They send them back, so basically their their bosses, right, They're just getting paid to be the burglars. And again, as you were saying, Willie, I was going to mention that that thank goodness and thank goodness for your friend who their home was broken into. None of these have been violent. They didn't have any weapons on them anything like that, because obviously it takes it to a different level. As far as charges. You know, right now they're not facing We're not talking about major charges where you know, someone was shot or someone was injured in the process of this. They're just you know, charged with selonies of breaking into homes and stealing high end goods.
Speaker 1: And Joe Burrow's case, there was a call from the influencer who was there to influence them a little bit, and she called her mother in New York City, who then called nine to one one. Did that burglary take place with a person in the home and deputy sheriffs in the driveway?
Speaker 2: That that is what we understand, Yes, that's that his girlfriend or friend was in fact in the house. It was her mom who called nine one one because she was concerned, obviously for her daughter. And she's the one that you hear on the nine on one call saying, you know, this was that Joe Burrow's home. You know, what our sources are saying is that because of the break ins that had already happened at Patrick Mahomes, Charvis Kelsey bodied Horse's home, that Joe Burrow was concerned that his house could be a target. It's very tucked away, you know, gated property and backs up again to a hillside. And they are sources say that, yes, there was security out front, but they came in through the back, and that well, or they just didn't even know that there was a deputy you know, out there for protection. But you know, of course, you know, neighbors and such have said to us that, well, of course they're not going to come through the front. Door, you know that there were security that would be needed. But yeah, I mean, I'm who knows if they knew that there was a deputy out front or not here or there. That deputy didn't hear what was going on. That's how you know, quick and good these guys are. And they probably didn't even know that. They're assuming everybody's gone because he was on a road trip that.
Speaker 1: He was playing in Dallas and the weather was cold and the sheriff. I was told, the deputy sheriff is on the driveway with the windows up and he was listening to the radio and unless you get out and every now and then you get up walk around. But you know, uh, that was that was the duty.
Speaker 2: And I actually have a girlfriend who was visiting one of Burrow's neighbors the day before and saw the you know, cruiser and said, what's going on? Is everything okay over there? So you know there was some sort of police presence, but unfortunately it didn't work in North this time.
Speaker 1: It takes a lot of guts to do that in that circumstance during the evening hours. But nonetheless, these four guys arrested. They're staying in Clark County and they're not going to talk. I assume they don't relate who their bosses are. They don't do that. They're told back in Chile that if you don't do these things, or if you turn us in, we're going to kill your family. Your mom, your dad, et cetera are going to get killed. So these guys are char Wese, are useful. They get this very small cut of whatever they take and the rest of it goes back to the bosses. And it's extremely lucrative. I mean we're talking millions and millions of dollars and the APP. I believe the APP has now been terminated by the Trumpster. But anyone who wants to come into the country can say, I'm a tourist. I want to go to the Grand Canyon, you know, I want to check out to Wall Street, I want to go to Chicago, and we willingly grant visas for businessmen are coming here or surgery are coming here for a vacation. And at this point, according to Tom Homan, there's over a million people in the country whoever stayed their visa. Now there was a visa expires and they still stay here and no one's looking for him. But now someone's looking for him. And so if you have a high end home like a Tony Bender, what would be your point what do you do?
Speaker 3: Do you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think I think really the point here is and by the way, I should mention that we do know that the south West Ohioberg Worry Task Force, which is led by the Attorney General's Office, you know, they're trying to gain ground on this crime ring. We think that there are many more cases that they're looking into that are involved. We ask the agent, you know, can you give us a number. They would not tell us how many, But I mean oftentimes what we find is they're not saying anything right now because it's just like these break ins that we're seeing where they're very sophisticated. Stolen cars are used to plow through pawn shops, gunshots and you know, see one hundred guns and one swite. My ats sources have said, you know, again, they think there are many people involved in those break ins and they don't want to put all of the information out there because they're trying to test these guys, you know, just just like we didn't know that they were surveying the four guys they ended up arresting arresting rather for Joe Burrows case, and then we find out, well, well that was just one and they're only getting attention because they're athletes, star athletes. But really there are so many more families around Greater Cincinnati who's home and whose privacy has been invaded, you know, their security shattered. So I think this is just kind of a tip of the iceberg.
Speaker 1: Well, possibly with Trump and the White Houses may be alleviated a little bit, but if you're a tourist, it's automatic to come into the country to tour around the country. I don't know how you stop tourism from coming in here. I don't know how that works. But that's just another problem.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Lastly, we have a terrible circumstance, and there's always a connection to Cincinnati. Elizabeth Ann Keyes and Madera heist on a thirty third birthday with this terrible collision over the skies of the Potomac River in Washington, d C. And it kind of talks about the fragility of human life. She's beginning life, she's a Madeira grad, she goes to Tufts, goes to Georgetown, doing everything right, and literally on her birthday she's landing in Washington, Reagan International. She's probably thirty seconds from landing. All is good, and then all of a sudden she meets her maker. And this kind of speaks itself to the fragility of human life.
Speaker 2: You no, I think every single one of us when we saw that video on Wednesday night, you just knew it wasn't going to be good. I mean, who can survive an explosion like that comting into a river. So that's fear. That's why we you know, we we've been, you know, covering this story NonStop. Sixty seven people killed, and we all looked at each other and said, oh my gosh, you just know there are local people who were on that fly either. You know. We ended up finding out also that the black Hawks pilot is has family from all over Greater Cincinnati. My going for Mike Dartists actually talked with Elizabeth Key's mother yesterday last night, and I tell you what, when Mike said this word to me, it gave me chills. She said to him, as you can imagine, you know, we are incoherent right now. And I thought that was such a powerful word that you can't even imagine losing your child. She's just starting our life on her birthday, by the way, thirty three years old. She's about to land, and she's one of the sixty seven people who did not get to go home to their families. And we heard from another man, mister Lane, who you know, was you know, had heard from his wife and his son who were on that flight. He was one of the US skaters and it was about to land twenty seconds before landing or something like that. Then he said, I thought it landed, you know, because the phone showed it, and then you know, he never got that follow up call, and it just rips your heart out. I mean, it seems like this could have been so preventable. Obviously, the FBI's still looking into this and trying to figure out was it an air traffic control error, was it a pilot error, was it a training mission gone wrong. There are so many things that they're still looking into right now. But you see that video, and then you see other videos that have now surfaced and that people have sent us from recent flights in that same airport or other airports, where they're saying I felt something similar. I mean, somebody sent us a video where, you know, a week or so ago, they're landing at Reagan National and there are multiple helicopters around, and they're thinking that's very safe.
Speaker 1: It's not good. And I got the same videos from pilots from American airlines and it's regular to have hundreds of helos in the air at certain altitudes, and I would like to think that that can be corrected. But the pilot was at the wrong altitude. The helo was at the wrong altitude. Incomplete instructions from air traffic Control the ATC center was you have a regional jet and there, and the pilot looked at the one jet that the brighter one. He said, I got it, and he did not look at the other jet. And there wasn't specificity from air traffic control about which is the regional jet to look out for. And then they had night vision goggles on, allegedly, which takes away your peripheral vision. And this many have said. I listen to Jay Ratliffe and others who say, you know, basically that this could have happened a lot other times, because we had so many near misses and this was not unusual, except this time they came together in space at the right time. But sure that pilot said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've got eyes on him, but he was looking at the wrong the wrong plane. An our, by the way, woman messaged me last night, emailed me. I'm not going to give her name. She said, her son is a new air traffic controller.
Speaker 3: Look.
Speaker 2: For the last couple of years, we've done stories about the difficulty of getting qualified air traffic controllers. She said during her son's training process and waiting for assessment that they learned that the last few classes of these air traffic controllers have scored much lower than previous years. So she said, in her quote to me, what it appears that they need warm bodies to fill those chairs.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Look again, there is so much that needs to be done. I hate being that reporter who's guessing prematurely. It's why these investigations take so long. But seems to be multiple problems, and there were potentially multiple errors that night.
Speaker 1: Sure we have to run, but the helos, the helicopters have now been banned. FAA has taken action a few minutes ago to say those helicopters will not fly in those areas anymore until further notice. And that's a positive. But let's keep it going. Saria Puello, you're a great American and once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Thank you SHREI talking to Willie.
Speaker 3: Have a good day.
Speaker 1: God bless you. Ill Let's continue with more so I'm sure Pete Heseth an others said, let's stop the helos from filing it to flying till we find out more things. And once again we want to offer condolences to the family of Elizabeth Ann Keyes a lot of great life and it very prematurely. Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred WULW HI Billy Cunningham, the great American of course. Bernie Marino, Senator Bernie Marino is now the senior Senator from the state of Ohio, and one of his first acts in the Congress and the Senate was to introduce a piece of legislation to reform the crackdown, to reform the immigration system, especially when it comes to asylum claims. And once again, Senator, now Senator Bernie Marino, welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. Senator, first of all, can you explain to the American people what is the asylum system we currently have? Then we'll get into your bill that changes it. But what do we currently have relative to asylum.
Speaker 3: So this is a great place to start because I think most Americans would be appalled to learn the way our laws are currently written. So today, the way it works, if you're a migrant anywhere on Earth, you can come and cross our riverie legally, jump over a wall, illegally enter this country, and the minute you're about to get arrested, you raise your hand and claim to be a refugee, get asylum. Biden would then take those people, fly them to anywhere they wanted, sometimes on first class house them, feed them, provide them healthcare, and then keep them in the country for up to six or seven years before they had a claim heard before judges that are you really a refugee? Total insanity. That's the way it works today. About twelve million people claimed asylum during Joe Biden's four years in office and senator.
Speaker 1: The human traffickers have a card. They struct the so called migrants what to say and so America as the law, you can request asylum if you suffered persecution or fear of persecution in their homeland because of their race, religion, nationality, or membership in a social group of political opinion. So we have a you just raise your hand and says, I fear persecution in Nicaragua because of my political opinion. Those are the magic words you get to stay. Do I have that right?
Speaker 3: You have it exactly right. And the drug cartels know it. And they're making tens of billions of dollars trafficking humans to our border. And they say, I thought were firsthand. I was at the border. You saw these people come across acito acito acido because they and I even asked them, do you know what that means? And they said no, We're just told to say that word.
Speaker 1: And then once that word is expressed, all of a sudden, I backs off. And then what happens at that point if someone says asylum, I fear persecution because of my political opinion, say it in Spanish? What happens at that moment?
Speaker 3: Currently, they hit the lottery, they get a new set of clothes, they get a free cell phone, they get an airline ticket anywhere they want America. When they get to a sanctuary city like New York City or Chicago, they get free housing, luxury hotel rooms at the cost of six grand per month per room, free food, free healthcare, free education. Biden wanted to give them sex change operations by the way, they wanted that too, total insanity. And so our bill absolutely gets rid of all that and says, if you cross illegally, you forfeit your right to claim its island forever. We immediately return you. You have to come through a legal port of entry, and when you claim asylum, you have to wait in Mexico while we hear your claim. And look, this is common sense, and I'm hoping we get a lot of support, even from some of the non nutty Democrats.
Speaker 1: We have millions of cases pending, and then by the time you get a hearing, which is three, four, five, six, seven, maybe ten years from now. By the time you get it, you've kind of incorporated yourself into the country. And then how many what percent of these cases are successful? I hear numbers less than one percent? What less than one percent? And then what happens at that point, Like right now, we have one point four million who have gone through the deportation process and they've lost and they refuse to leave the country. So this is on top exactly, all right, So you're explained to the American people, Senator Bernie Marino, what would your bill do?
Speaker 3: Somebody crosses the river, or goes over a wall, or in any way comes to this country illegally, we document who you are, you forfeit your right to claim it silent for life, and we immediately return you to the other country that you just came from. If you come to a legal port of entry, we document who you are, get the rationale that you want us to follow us to why you're asylum seeker. You then wait in the previous country until we adjudicate your claim. Ninety nine percent of the time it's going to be a fake claim, and the one percent, the one in one hundred chance it's actually a refugee, we will let you into the country and welcome you the way we should based on international treaties, very simple law. It's going to cut down our border crossings dramatically and have refugees, true refugees not have to wait in line behind millions of fake refugees, and then have true people who want to come into this country for economic reasons not get dumped ahead of by people who are claiming falsely asylum. So it brings some common sense and sensibility to our border system.
Speaker 1: So if an asylum seeker goes into a legal port of entry and says I'm here, I'm presenting myself. I've been persecuted in Afghanistan or whatever. You say, Okay, identify here, this is who you are. Great, leave the country and you'll be in line for a hearing. On the other hand, if you come into the country illegally and you're caught and then you shipped back to your country of origin, in which case you can't apply for asylum in the future, do I have that right?
Speaker 3: Correct? For life? And in that first scenario, by the way, we're going to follow the law. So this looks even crazier. The current law says we have to ad unicate these claims within one hundred and eighty days, and as you correctly pointed out, we're giving court dates that are five to six seven years out, so we're violating our own laws by getting rid of all these fate claims. We're actually going to follow the law and get this done quickly. So if you're a true refugee, somebody that truly is being persecuted, you have a safe place to come to in America. We hear your claim within one hundred and eighty days. But during that period of time, though, let me stress this again. You're not paroled into the country. You're waiting in Mexico or Canada or the safe country that you came from until we absolute you determine that you have a valid claim.
Speaker 1: Senator Bernie Marin Oval High, what do you do with the pending case? What do you do with the more than one million persons in America today right now as we speak, who are making an asilent claim and they have a hearing date in twenty thirty one, and they're on the taxpayer dol. What do you do with the millions of people already here.
Speaker 3: We're doing it now, We've been doing it since President Trump got inugur got inaugurated. We're going to deport them. If you're here in this country illegally, you follow the fake claim, you enter the country, and correctly, we're going to deport you. We did that with Columbia over the weekend. You saw that dust up. Columbia massively disrespected America. We showed them that that's not something that America will tolerate. Interestingly, the president of Columbia said, well, when Biden was president, this is what I did. Well, Biden's not president anymore. There's a new sheriff and down his name is President Donald J. Trump. We're not going to put up with this nonsense anymore. We we're going to do something very very simple. We want the mayor of Cincinnati, we want the governor of Ohio. We want every elected official in America to put the interests of American citizens above all else. And if they stand in the way, if they defend and prevent illegal criminal aliens, they will have legal personal jeopardy and we will go after them. We're not playing around. If you're in this country illegally, you're going to be deported, period of course.
Speaker 1: In the city of Chicago, the city of Los Angeles, the city of Denver, the city of Cincinnati. Here after have Perevald the mayor said the Cincinnati, the city thereof is a sanctuary city and that the local police will not cooperate with ICE. And then we had Sergeant Ken Kober, head of the FOP union, says, oh, yes we will, because that's our job. We work with them, they work with us. If we need backup the FBI, the ICE is there. If they need backup, we're going to be there. And so what do you tell Senator to a police officer whose employer and might be in the city of Chicago, says you can't do that, but the cop does it because it's his oath.
Speaker 3: Then what happens, Well, the police officer is doing his job, is going to continue to do his job and follow the law. Look, if Appab wants to make the case as to why his job is to protect criminal illegals in his city, he won't be the first. He probably won't be the last elected official. Unfortunately in Cincinnati that ends up in prison because obstructing federal investigations, blocking law enforcement activities that are lawful is a felony, and he will be prosecuted. I hope it doesn't come to that. I hope that he actually realizes that in his job description is the lookout for the people of Cincinnati who are here legally as immigrants or who are American citizens. It's not that complicated, and that's what I expect him to do, in every elected official in Ohio to do, Otherwise they're going to see serious problems.
Speaker 1: A couple issues left. You were born in Bogata, Columbia in nineteen sixty seven, So this is personal to you, isn't it.
Speaker 3: It is because you know what. My family had to wait in line. My relatives who want to come to America are currently waiting in line to come to this great country. And the fact that this country rewards people who skip that line is infuriating. It's not right, it's not fair, and we have to stop the madness. Look, this country deserves to decide who comes here and who doesn't. We are a sovereign nation with a secure border. That's what was adjudicated on November fifth. They expect President Trump to deliver that on that. They expect me to deliver on that promise. And just know that that's what I'm here doing every single day.
Speaker 1: As far as churches and schools, of course, the media and the Democrats won't run toward churches and schools automatically. Would this Act of yours authorize permitter allow ice officials to go into churches and schools.
Speaker 3: We don't need additional legislation to allow them do that. Look, if I commit a crime in Cincinnati, I rob a bank, can I go to Saint John's the Baptist and hide No?
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: Exactly, if I murder somebody, can I go to a school and hide? No? So, Look, we don't need any more legislation around doing the right thing. If you're a criminal in this country, there's no place that you're saved from law enforcement. We're going to catch you, We're going to find you, and you're going to be punished. And if you're an illegal alien in this country, you will one hundred percent be deported. In some cases, I think Cantonnimo Bay, if you're a really hard and criminal in your home country, won't take.
Speaker 1: You as far as DACA, which is those are the kids brought here by parents. Many times in tender years, President Trump has often had sympathy for those who have DACA status, and they got close to being legalized at one point or another, and then it's gone. Any does your bill address the DACA situation for those brought here as children by others and they weren't born in this country, but they were brought here. What's your reaction that DOACA being included in this or not?
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: President Trump has already said that he's in favor of some form of legalization for DACA students, for DOCTA kids. You know that these are not kids anymore. The youngest one is probably already over eighteen, but he's already he's already talking about that. That's going to be a separate effort. Look, we can't boil the ocean. We want to take effective rifle shots at immigration. So let's fix asylum. Let's fix that. Let's not try to fix everything else in our immigration system. Let's take it one bite at a time. Let's fix asylum. We'll deal with DOCCA later, We'll deal with the number of visas later, We'll deal with a lot of other things that we have to work on in our immigration system. And I'm going to be doing that. But let's get Sometimes trying to do everything means you do nothing. Let's fix asylum. This is the pressing moment right now that we got to do. So that's why we got to get this legislation across the finish line.
Speaker 1: All right, Bernie Marine Senator Bernie Marino. We had a junior senator in Ohio for like twelve years. We never und have a senior senator, and now we have a senior senator and senator other than Sharon Brown, who's normal. By the way, Sharon Brown called jets to congratulate you and to concede the election.
Speaker 3: Share Brown never debated me in a campaign that was the only campaign that never had a debate. He never called me. He still has never called me. He got rid of all of his people in his offices without giving the opportunity to work for us. These are caseworkers, nonpartisan people. Closed his offices, closed all his cases. So if you had a case before him that you needed some help on, he just closed the case and said sorry. You know, Wally world is closed. And now, of course he lands at Harvard, at the Institute of Politics, his happy place where he belongs. So let we deported share Brown to Boston, Massachusetts. Let's make that deportation permanent.
Speaker 1: Great Senator Bernie Marino, thank you. I would think this bill of yours, which is a great first start, would have a significant Republican when you talk to John Thune and others, are they behind this thing?
Speaker 3: Yes, I think we're going to get broad support here along the Republican conference, and we're going to cost the finish line.
Speaker 1: All right, Senator, thank you very much. Good luck to you, and God bless you, and God bless America. Bernie Marino, thank you very much. Thank you. All right, by let let's continue. But what it is is a simple, it's a large part of the problem, but it doesn't solve the entire difficulty. Neither Democrats nor Republicans for generations have desired to fix the immigration problems. Democrats did not want to fix it when they were completely in charge because they took away from them a big issue to use against Republicans, and Republicans when they were in charge could never overcome the filibuster in order to really have immigration reform, which is badly needed. This is a large part of what has to happen, which is the false claims of asylum seekers that seldom are successful, but Biden to let these individuals stay in the country for years at a great expense when they they were going to lose the claim anyway. And to give you an example, there's one point four million human beings in this country that have had their claims adjudicated by courts and they've lost, and they're still in the country. One point four million. That's on top of the six hundred and seventy five thousand known criminals, on top of the thirteen thousand or so murderers. They're here. And so this is a part of it. And I do have sympathy, as President Trump does for those DACA recipients or he brought here as children who've lived in the country for a long time. A kid comes here and they have no criminal intent whatsoever. They're in the arms or whatever their mother or father and they're in the country. Trump has said those individuals need special consideration, and I support that one thousand percent. But Senator Bernie Marino has introduced a bill to reform the asylum system. That's a big chunk of it, but the rest of it needs to be done. And I hope this president, with the Democrats some Democratic support, can actually fix the immigration system, which is called benefits and great cost in the United States of America. So as a brand new Senator, Bernie Marino's doing the lord's work. I look at the mayors from Denver, from Chicago, from Sacramento, from Atlanta, and Washington, d C. They say they're not going to participate. And I hope the mayors in those cities take the words of Bernie Marino to heart when he said they face criminal prosecution for obstruction of justice, etc. And that should happen. Pam Bondi, Attorney General, is going to crack down on that when she appoints all the US attorney's new ones around the country. I suspected that point all hell's going to break loose. So let's continue with more and continue to follow this issue headline. Senator Bernie Marino introduces legislation to overhaul the US asilent system and it appears at Senator John Thune of South Dakota is on board one thousand percent and more. So let's continue. We never saw it. We simply continue. Bill Cunningham with you every day. You're home of the Reds News Radio seven hundred WLW by Billy Cunningham, the Great American of course, the terrible crash over the Potomac in Washington, d C. Involving American Airlines, Regional Jet and the Helo, the helicopter the Blackhawk has dominated the news the last three or four days. It continues to do so. And one of the networks on top of this with anchors on site, his News Nation and Leland Vinder and Leland Vindit welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And I watched you the last several nights reporting live from the scene, and this is a fast breaking story, so many elements. But as we sit here now, what do you think? According to the evidence. Are the two or three reasons this thing occurred.
Speaker 5: Number one, there was something going on in the cockpit of the black Hawks that the pilot's lost situational awareness. They both were at the wrong altitude, they were too high and clearly did not realize how close in the flight path of the American Airlines set. Number two, the fact that there was only one controller at the Reagan Tower, the DCA tower, rather than the normal two meant that the amount of attention being paid to what was happening and proactively managing it probably wasn't where it needed to be. Number Three, the amount of traffic into Reagan Airport over the past couple of years has increased greatly, despite warnings from the FAA about safety and about how Congress was trying to put too many planes onto the airfield in an effort because Congress likes to fly out of Reagan rather than forty five minutes away at Dolls Airport, and therefore the use of the approach that the regional jet was on it puts it over the helicopter landing pattern much tighter way than needs to be in order to get more planes into Reagan Airport.
Speaker 1: And it appears. I read a report on News Nation or elsewhere that the FAA said there ought to be thirty full time ATC's air traffic controllers, and Reagan only had nineteen, and of course they were short staffed. I think the New York Times reported they were short staffed. You would think that there's one airport in America that the FAA would focus on to make sure that things are going well.
Speaker 5: There.
Speaker 1: The media is located there, the capital is there. All these big big shots in politics and military are on the Blackhawks all the time. You have individuals coming in. You've gone out of Reagan probably a few hundred times. I've done dozens of trips there, back and forth. It is the most convenient airport. And the fact that it would not make sure that that air traffic control situation was locked down is emblematic. Is there any evidence that, according to President Trump, that DEI played a role in this or at all. Well, more white males, shall we say, turned away then should have been that were otherwise competent, but they didn't have the right color and gender. Is this terribly to say such a thing or is that the case?
Speaker 5: Well, Bill as usual, a lot to unpack in that question. I think two things can be true at once. There can be no direct evidence that this crash was caused by THEI.
Speaker 4: Right, there's no.
Speaker 5: Direct evidence yet that the controller at the time, and we don't even know if it was the controller's fault because they were understaff, that this person's hiring was because of the I or anything like that. Two, you can say that the priorities of the FAA.
Speaker 4: Were screwed up.
Speaker 5: They were more interested in social change, in social justice and hiring you know, people of disabilities and people to judges pronouns than they were about keeping this guy safe.
Speaker 4: Hence, to your point, nineteen rather than thirty. So priorities matter. That's the lesson.
Speaker 5: Same with Congress when you're saying, hey, I want to get home quick, but.
Speaker 4: I want safety at the airport. That's two.
Speaker 5: And I'll give you a third thing that I always think about when Donald Trump says stuff. Typically when he says things, he's normally onto something. Sometimes it's totally out there. This may be too, but remember when he said that the COVID, the luhan virus, came from a lab in China. They blurted it out one day. Okay, everybody, you don't have any evidence of this.
Speaker 4: You're racist.
Speaker 5: This is terrible, this is so irresponsible. You're well, keep setting for somebody told him that. And when you're the play of the United States, sometimes sometimes he will tell you stuff that's really not true. But a lot of times people tell you exactly what's happening because that's what you have and you have access to that information.
Speaker 4: So I'll ask you a question. By saying no, there's not direct evidence, that doesn't mean it's untrue.
Speaker 1: Well, according to and of course the fa websites now been changed completely, but they had a major diversity push. They were seeking individuals quote with severe intellectual disabilities, psychiatric problems, and other mental and physical conditions under diversity and inclusion hiring initiative of the FAA spelled out in the agency's website. Targeted disabilities are those disabilities that the federal government, as a matter of policy, has identified for special emphasis in recruitment and hiring. The FAA says they include hearing, vision, missing extremities, partial paralysis, complete paralysis, epilepsy, severe intellectual disability, psychiatric disability, and dwarfism. Quote. Those are quotes from the FAA website. Now I don't care if all the air traffic controllers are dwarfs or whatever they are, as long as they're competent. I would imagine a dwarf could be a very competent person. And I would imagine if you're missing your legs, you could be one heck of a competent air traffic controller. But I don't think you can be blind, or or have schizophrenia and be an air traffic controller. And so the website focuses on these hiring of those with disabilities, and God bless them. I've done many work, as you may know Leland over the years with the mentally ill and with certain medications in certain ways. I want every person to live the fullness of their life. You and I. Anyone could suffer a mental disability at some point in their life and it affects us. That doesn't mean we should be in the FAA air traffic controllers, because that's a different situation, and went on to say the initiatives by the FAA Diversity Inclusion Hiring Plan is integral to what the FA's mission of ensuring safe and efficient travel across our nation to beyond quote unquote, So when you look at the at least the last four years, maybe during the Trump turn, that they were specifically asking for certain individuals to fully participate in the FA programs for ATCs, and I just understanding in Oklahoma there's eighteen hundred being tree and as I speak, but also the test results in those individuals aren't very good, so they can't be deployed. So the FA is spending millions of dollars training up hundreds of new ATCs who can't take the HELM because they can't pass tests. And so Trump may be onto something, but that he often, as you say, Leland vended, he often says things that makes sense, but he doesn't same in a way that rounds the corner. They're very edgy, and instead of focusing on the FAA needing maybe two or three thousand more ATCs, we run down the rabbit hole of DEI again, you know.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying, I do, and I think again, we don't know. And the point you bring up about whether the FAA has controllers that they're training that aren't passing the benchmarks that are set, that's a slightly different question. We also don't know if people who were better than those who are currently in train and were passed over because they didn't have the right skin color or the right specks, or the right disabilities or whatever it is. Oftentimes, and this is the problem, right that it would be really nice if when Donald Trump says these things, if he had that evidence to back it up, because if it's true, it's terrible and needs to be brought to attention. And you know that this is a little bit like when you you know you can get out over your skis, that doesn't mean you can't ski down the run. Sufficing to say, and this is what we're going to be covering tonight on News Nation, is Donald Trump has put out all these executive orders, Executive Order on school Choice. Well, that doesn't mean that suddenly everybody in America gets school choice. It means that he's directed federal agencies.
Speaker 4: To start working on it.
Speaker 5: Well, working on it is a lot different than implementing same with about nine or ten of his other executive orders. So with that, I think people are right to step back and say, Okay, right now, we've got a lot of.
Speaker 4: Hope that things are going to change.
Speaker 5: Things changing is something different.
Speaker 1: You can issue an order on a piece of paper in the over office, but when you have, for example, Health and Human Services, Robert F. Kennedy's nomination might be in trouble. You have ninety one thousand employees, and that's just one branch of government. I guess there's about two point five million government employees, might be three million. You can say certain things in a piece of paper, but when it's implemented down the road, that thing may look completely different. It takes about a year and a half eighteen months of intensive training to get one ATC to work. And at this point, those that Reagan, according to media accounts, they're working sixty hours a week, ten hours a day, six days a week, making a quarter of a million dollars a year. That's pretty good because they have in their hands the lives of innocent people, and the lives of sixty seven people were taken from them because they've either pilot air atc AIR or something else. We don't know. It could have been a heart attack and stroke, could have been a malfunction of something.
Speaker 4: Doubts it doesn't there's nothing, there's nothing, there's nothing.
Speaker 1: To show that, nothing to show it.
Speaker 4: No, there's there's there's.
Speaker 5: Nothing to indicate that there was a other other kind of issue that there was some some health issue or some something. It seems to be pretty well defined. I think you laid out of a combination. It's never when one thing goes wrong, though, it's when multiple things goes In aviation, Okay, it's it's pilot.
Speaker 4: Air, it's probably an overworked controller.
Speaker 5: It's a lot more traffic than Reagan was ever designed to have. It's the thus resulting in the switch over the Potomac where all of a sudden the plane had to fly over the helicopter route known as Route four twice rather than not at all on a normal approach. So there's there's a few parts of this.
Speaker 1: And then you talk about many costes. The FAA stop. Now I think Pete he sat this stopped tall helo flights indefinitely, the FA the FAA did FA.
Speaker 4: The FAA stopped. Here's the problem.
Speaker 5: Okay, Route one, which is goes next to my windows that I watched every day. That's the route that Marine one takes, for example, and that Marine two takes when it picks up the Vice President's way to Andrews Air Force Base. So there's some helicopter traffic that has to go down these and one.
Speaker 4: Of the reasons that goes down the river down.
Speaker 5: The Potomac is so that if something happens to one of the helicopters, they don't crash into buildings.
Speaker 4: So you know this whole thing.
Speaker 5: Why do you have helicopters so close. Well, you can move the White House, you can move Reagan Airport, or you can move the river.
Speaker 4: Take your pick.
Speaker 1: Not gonna Well then other factor. I'm looking at your website right now as I speak, and it says Congress itself authorized more flights out of Reagan National despite warnings not to do it. So the congressmen want up more of their constituents and more ways to get the hell out of Dodge. They said, do more. I think Reagan has eight hundred and some landings every day, which is the largest number in the whole country. Not passengers, but as far as landings and then interaction with dozens of helicopters, there's the problem. But the Congress wanted more flights out of Reagan, knowing the problem, and the day before a similar event took place. Is that fair to say?
Speaker 5: I think we're a long way away from that, which is, the day before there was a helicopter that was.
Speaker 4: Aircraft control fought was too close, which, by the way, I would argue, is how it's supposed to work. Right. There was a helicopter, there was a regional jet landing.
Speaker 5: And aircraft control saw that because the are helicopters that need to be there and told the regional jet to go around.
Speaker 4: That's how this is supposed to happen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so that so, Yeah, what what happened on I guess it would be now Wednesday night is what's not supposed to happen. So and by the way, it'd be nice right if President Trump in in this it's hard as he's fighting against DEI.
Speaker 4: How about how about fighting against Congress in.
Speaker 5: Saying to the FAA who did the right thing and said this is creating a safety issue in Congress ordered him to do it anyway.
Speaker 4: That seems like kind of a problem too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh, multiple issues. Number one, wrong positioning, number two, having night goggles on. I talked to some American Airlines pilots who told me that had been in the military that those things eliminate your peripheral vision. It was a training mission, by the by the UH by the Blackhawk. It was a training mission, and so didn't have to have the helic didn't have to have the night vision goggles on, but part of the training is to put them on. That took away your periferle vision. So when the ATC said, hey, there's a regional chat here, he looked at the wrong one. There was another one but had on. It was one thing after another after another, and sixty seven people are dead.
Speaker 5: It's yeah, I think one thing you said, and I think this requires a point. This wasn't training in the fact that people were being taught how to do something.
Speaker 4: Petex says that something really important issue.
Speaker 5: This is the continuity of government mission and they were doing recurrent their recurrent training.
Speaker 4: Right, you have to train like you fight.
Speaker 5: These are the same helicopters and I watched them fly back and forth across my windows every day that evacuate Washington in the time of war, national crisis.
Speaker 4: So they have to do this, right.
Speaker 5: If all of a sudden they've got to get the Secretary of Defense and the Secretary of State and the President and the Vice President and leadership in Congress and the Supreme Court out of DC, it can't be the first time they ever do it at night, right, So I think it's a little unfair to go, Oh, it's a training me. This is something that the American people should want the military to be doing and to know how to do.
Speaker 4: Now, did they need.
Speaker 5: To do it at nine o'clock at night when there was landing the DCA? Could they do it at three o'clock in the morning when there's no planes. That probably would be a little bit smarter.
Speaker 1: Well, it's an ongoing I guess the manifest is going to be released sometime later today. We'll see what happens. And the FAA stopped all these black Hawk flights, which is gonna be another factor. And as you said, it could have been the wrong altitude, which appears likely could have been incomplete instructions by the air traffic controller. They use of the night vision goggles might have been a factor, plus others. It looks as if the American Airlines pilot and the crew did nothing wrong whatsoever. They were in a place they were supposed to be and this black Hawk was not. But once again I'll be watching tonight and News Nation and once again Leland Venterick, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Thank you, Lelie. I always appreciate you, though God bless you. Let's continue with more and if a line becomes available A five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand News coming up next at your home of the Reds and the Bengals. The Reds are making some serious moves as a rumor that the Panda may be coming to the Reds from the Mets. The Panda, what about that one, Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 6: All right back to the Royal Rummel and the men who are going to be making their appearance is the spectacular this Sunday afternoon. First Paul Hogan, the Big Boss, Man Lutus, the Barber, Beat Kate, O'll returning Big John stud Bad Dude's Brown Out, Fall, Wrong Vance, the Bushwhackers, Loop and Foot, Red Rooster, Coco Beware, Mister Perfect, Curt Henny, the Powers of Pain, the Warlord and the bar Period. Also we'll returning Rick Bartell, the Breenebusters, Tolly Fletchard and Arn Anderson. Mighty Hercanes will be part of the action. Ronnie Garvin also Rugged Ronnie Garvin in the competition, the Honky Talk Fan on Keys, the African Dream Tebalisen, Action Spans Tito Santana. Also the Rockers, John Michaels and Marty Jennetti, Rank the Hammer, Valentine Pamillia Dunnerman, Ted Bbasi, and last but not least to run out this impressive list of superstars, the Undisputed World Wrestling Cot Richard Champion, Monto Man, Randy Savage. Of course, the managers in Pudding Elizabeth will all be out hand this Sunday afternoon with a four pm Eastern start for the nineteen eighty nine edition of The Royal Rumbles. Hello quiet, I'm scows.
Speaker 1: I'm broadcasting saying, those are the days we thought they'd never and I can still still see me Gary Burbank and yid Man, yes ringside right doing the announcing and now and then here comes Hull Cogan, Rowdy, Ronnie Piper, Charlie Luken. Those are the glory days.
Speaker 7: We were down there, and all of a sudden, uh, we're in one of the rooms and uh, Bobo Brazil walks in.
Speaker 1: Bobo a living legend, and he says, you guys are the massusees. He thought I was gonna massage him. No, I said, And then I said, mister Bobo, I don't do massage. Backclock in the press room, here comes King Kong Bundy. Guy reaches in his tights, pulls out this coin person. He looks like he got at a gas station, said, anybody got changed for whatever?
Speaker 7: We all like here here take it, take all we got by. Yeah, he got like a candy bar and left. That's not good now that is the Glory days. But yes, Willie, the Royal Rumble is set for Indianapolis Lucas Oil Stadium tomorrow night at six o'clock. Clark's going to be involved in this. I don't think to get her as a ring announcing her and Tata are going at it. That might be action there at a key. Wait a minute now, Tata Taylor Swimtford Cody Rhodes against Ko Kevin Owens for the undisputed Championship and a ladder match.
Speaker 1: Ladder match. I love those. They lose a number because both both belts are hanging above the ring and the guy's got to go up the ladder to get them. Caitlin Clark should be a ring announcer in Naptown. Would you can you see Tata there? I wonder if Rocky Boyman might be there.
Speaker 7: Former Indianapolis Colts Ring announced Super Bowl Chamber Bowl champ.
Speaker 1: He might be.
Speaker 7: I hear he's in the royal rumble with the rest of the wrestlers against King Kong. There's also a women's royal rumble. The ladies are at it is his roads as though, is she still involved? She stole the champion Dusty Rhodes's daughter. Do you know she was involved for a while. Yeah, I don't think she's I'm not sure she's involved, amore. No, Well, those are the days segment.
Speaker 1: How about this.
Speaker 7: Store of that lineup though, I mean Brutus, Beefcake, the macho man, mister Fuji.
Speaker 1: Those are the days without all Jimmy the hit man part. Yes, segment. I have a story out of ESPN one hundred million dollars for t Higgins. I would say that's one million, and they're saying something about two hundred mil for number one. Well, and should have signed him a year ago, do you correct?
Speaker 7: And somebody said that Trey Hendrickson might get close to eighty the ninety you know we he got the older. I think the Brown family might be looking for that. Charlie Luke and Tree I got more nine City Hall.
Speaker 1: Now the county commits have finally hired a new York firm to negotiate on their behalf. I'm sure that went over because the parties don't trust each other. Yeah, but uh, Brock Party's going to get two hundred million. They could have They could have saved about fifty million dollars by signing number one last year. But no, Mike Brown said no, no, no, no no, We're going to wait a year. Now he's getting a triple crown winner.
Speaker 7: Now what uh everything and nothing's going down in the in the National Football League.
Speaker 1: What about Joe Burrow? Did he get a stuff back from those Chili guys? Yes, I'm talking three way Chili chill. All those guys did was a guilty good deep good deep good goody good good dear so and nobody's talked stuff back. Nobody's talking about that about anything. I don't know if you did it, Guess what it's like the mafia. They've had it. I'm saying right, eight to ten years in prison, that's it. And their families will not be shot back in San Diego, Chili because if they cooperate, guess what, their families are killed. We got to stop this segment. We got to quit having apps getting people inside the country. On tourism visus. Think that's why you know who's in office, the Trumpster Bengals. He's gonna kick ass like mister.
Speaker 7: Ass Willie the stooge reporters of Proud Service, every local Tamestar Heating and air conditioning dealers Tamestar quality. You could feel a beautiful Milford the home of one main gallery called Baker Heating at five one three eight three one fifty one twenty four spots.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Roxy.
Speaker 7: We also want to thank a Lear's Prime Market for our lunch today, Willie. They brought in a delicious potato soup. You like that for the finest meats. Trust Lear's Prime Market Full Catering Service Deluxe Delhi, located in beautiful downtown Milford, Learsprime dot Com. Lear's Prime always a cut.
Speaker 1: Above Hamlin and County turns to New York City. Don't negotiate with the Bengals. I spoke to a knowledgeable person last night about this.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: The key is neither party trust the other. Bengals don't trust the county, right, and the county doesn't trust the Bengals. So whatever is said, it's like, well, we don't trust you, so what happens. Now, Well, they got the angles. Become friends with these dudes and let these dudes go in and be like you know, David Abrams, sports management experts said in a private meeting, the hope that Abrams in the Inner Circle, they used to be a bar in Clifton, can help get the taxpayers a better deal. Remember Coli one, try to get a good deal for the family. And so now we got the Inner Circle involved. So how's that gonna work? How's that gonna work? Who is David Abrams of the Inner Circle? Get him on. I'm Scott Whartonman. You gotta call him Scott Warman. He's negotiated six the NFL deals. He's done Houston. Call him out, Tampa, Jacksonville, and Nashville. According to the Inner Circles website, call him up and get him on. One day. You got to get a Lisia Reese on. She loves the nightlife and she's got a book. We'll get her on too. Get them all on. I'd say, get them all on. I'm glad. This is the thing. Because you don't trust each other on a big deal. You can't perceive besily with this.
Speaker 7: This is a billy about the National Football League billion dollar deal and Mike Brown doesn't lose a lot of negotiations, would you agree? Bingo and the county owes him hundreds of millions of dollars already and deferred maintenance they should pay for.
Speaker 1: Put that in your pipe and smoking.
Speaker 7: Bengals update will he brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco, and Party Town with thirteen convenient locations in Northern Kentucky. Bengals Joe Burrow and Jamar Chase are going to take part in the NFL Flag Football game Sunday, That's stupid three o'clock on Fox Sports thirteen to six.
Speaker 5: It was brother.
Speaker 7: I saw the gigantic lineman spiking the ball for ten minutes and it was like that carnival game where you take the you take them the hammer and it goes up, it hits the bell. Well, I tell you what you're talking about, excitement. And then somebody was hosting like NFL Nicknames. They had four guys, two from each team, talk about the who are nicknames on your team?
Speaker 1: Stand? And I tell you what I mean? You talking about excitement? The only Reasonday night that all the money that all their moneys from this event goes into the retirement fund. All of them get big checks when they get to be fifty fifty and they did, and then they played dodgeball. I saw this. A couple of guys got it right there, right in the baskets.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, a little bit lower all I can say that double and they were doubled over. Not good college basketball tonight, will they are the Dayton Flyers up against Saint Louis and Indiana faces number ten Perdue tomorrow.
Speaker 1: N k U out to snap a six game losing streak. Is that Oakland? Where's Kenny Shields?
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 1: Rupp Arena tomorrow night? What's happening Kentucky v.
Speaker 7: Arkansas sue the return of coach cal call Lexington.
Speaker 1: How about this cow returned? Jason Williams says the Bearcats are soft. Never thought I'd say this. The culture of toughness built by Huggins and Kennedy and Cronin and Brennan is gone. You see a soft segment. They're like fuffles, They're like Chris Sons, They're biscuits. They've lost seven of the last nine games, right, and they're on the in the bottom of the Big twelve, Big.
Speaker 7: They got West Virginia without hugs on Sunday at two o'clock.
Speaker 1: They're not tough segment. What about that Jizzle guy You mean JIZZL James, I mean Fizzle James. Well, I don't know, he's fizzled.
Speaker 7: And then also Saturday tomorrow, Willie Ohio, you and Miami the first game after Travis Steele gets that multi million dollar contractation.
Speaker 1: You know he's independently wealthy anyway. You know that he's rich, right, However, he's only making three or four hundred thousand a year. You know, that's like tip money. But he's bringing Miami back.
Speaker 7: He's they're back to like the days of what And Wally Zerbiak returns tomorrow. Can you spell Zerbiak? No hockey tonight e COHL action Wheeling. The Nailors are in town against our beloved Cyclogones and NHL tonight Columbus at the Utah Hockey Club.
Speaker 1: You know, Wally Zerbiak and I went into the Basketball Hall of Fame together. I know he gave a great speech. Yeah, of course I gave a better speech, I would think, but Zerbiak for grabs.
Speaker 7: Also will he high school sports? We say congratulations to the Saint Xavier Aqua Bombers. Rocky loves this great swimming team. Yeah, they're the twenty twenty five GCL champs. They're sixty fifth consecutive GCL title. What and the eightieth overall in program history? Does Mauler High School have a swimming team?
Speaker 1: Lasal? How do you not win the GCL? I don't know. Is he gonna be here? I gotta ask him? Is he gonna be here? Two thirty five? I don't know.
Speaker 7: I hear he's working out at the Indianapolis at the Royal Rumble.
Speaker 1: Caitlin Clark, how big? How big is she in Indianapolis? Get her and Taytay together? Begger than Montana. Let them be ring announcers, just like Pete Rose as a ring announced I remember Pete Rob. Sure they'll have all kinds of Muhammad Ali tomorrow. Ali was a ring announcement. I'm sure they will.
Speaker 7: She's not bigger those guys, well, I mean they can't think they can get Peyton Manning unless he flies up from Orlando. Well, he's not playing while he's I think he's coaching one of those teams. Is't him and his brother coaching?
Speaker 3: I just hope.
Speaker 1: No, I just hope nine and one do not get hurt. That's all we need because if that happens, that's it. That's it. Can you get hurt playing flag football? Yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, you can twist an ankle or knee whatever. And by the way, Jamar is on the cusp of one hundred million dollars. I'd put bubble wrap on and walk around. Would you go play football? Flag football?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: Hundred mill.
Speaker 7: If I was Joe Burrow, I'd get the clipboard, say write down right down the place, and that's it is.
Speaker 1: Joe gonna be out there on the field throwing passes. I would guess. So have the Chilean criminals given back his stuff yet that I don't know? You know where the stuff is on the Sheriff Jones knows in Santiago. In other words, they ship the stuff back.
Speaker 7: Then, they got all that they had, the Ohio State Patrol got it in the back of the car.
Speaker 1: Not much. The good stuff is gone. Oh I don't know, back to Santiago. Chill are they gonna do with it? Gonna melt it down? All I can tell you is, oh.
Speaker 7: They'll make They'll just give him some more. I don't think if the Heisman trophy didn't go think the Heisman trophy is there.
Speaker 1: Can't say. I can't say it's tourism. Burglary and you come into the country, steal stuff, mail it back FedEx et cetera, DHL, they send it back and then they're here with a hat and a T shirt. That's all. The burglars get nothing, and the burglars get what twenty years? Yeah, w eight to nine oh eight years? Okay, on condition that they don't talk bingo. If you talk bye bye. Now you got issues. The shive will be put between your ribs and your liver. And see how that goes the shive segment. The shive ouch doesn't doesn't help segment. Get me out of the Studge report. We have important matters still and Bernie and Bernie Marino on go to the podcast check it out twelve thirty.
Speaker 7: All right, when you have a mister middletown on Kyle Schwarber, no, JD Vanchet dope, when's he coming on? He's gone big time on then he's gone big time.
Speaker 1: What about DJT gone real big, real, big time. We'll get Handedy involved in. I know I'll get handedy. I'll get them, but they want to use you and abuse you to their benefit. But Bernie Marino came on, he's gome in front of the American People segment. Give me out of the Stooge Report, please, Willie and honor of a beautiful week in the head and the rain is gone, thank god. But by the way, we could use some warmer temperatures to melt more stuff. That'll be the best snow removal for the city of Cincinnati. Do you agree that's well, that's why they did it.
Speaker 7: There's this way to get waited for mother Nature to come by with warmer temperatures and one month. While you're complaining a month, we leave you with the immortal words of the Steward Report.
Speaker 1: But to beat the man, you gotta beat the man.
Speaker 8: And I'm saying, whoa right here in Nashville, Tennessee.
Speaker 1: Pals the man? How he might show up tomorrow Flare shows up. He wants one more match, By the way, he wants one more match.
Speaker 7: Well, the other night they had HB. K in there and he knocked out Kevin Owens with a kick. About one more match between Flair and Hogan? Who one more match? What about it, but the greatest of all royal rumble between all the Hall of famers. Get a mass still around out there?
Speaker 1: Where's the lovely Elizabeth who gone but not forgotten with us anymore? No segment, Thank you of your involvement. We'll see if Rocky has the guts to come here and take credit for another swimming title by saying X another swimming title? How many in a row now in the GCL sixty sixty sixty fifth, sixty fifth and swimming title? And Rocky maybe the rest of the teams in the GCL might get a swim team. I don't think they forget it, do they have? I think a lot of I think of some GCL schools.
Speaker 7: Now, you're not talking to not only here, but GCL is like an kettering altar, those kind of all that type of stuff.
Speaker 1: Talk to a good friend of mine, Johnny Kraft of Craft Elected told me that he swam all the time in the backstroke and beat someone from the Saint X. How about that one? How about that doing the backstroke? Unbelievable segment? Thank you, Yes, sir, Let's continue and never stop, simp We continue. One hundred million dollars for TEA two hundred million dollars for Jamal are four hundred million dollars for a party. And the money just keeps on flowing, and the county commissioners give up and hand over to New York firms that you guys talk to him. We can't talk to him. Probably the Bengals say, thank you, we want to talk to somebody that we can talk to. We'll get one of them dudes on how do you do it? There's no trust man, no trust on seven hundred WLW by Billy Cunning him the Great American And in an interesting week, would you agree? All hell broke loose on Wednesday? But before that we had so many issues covering the Trump presidencies, like drinking from a fire hose, it comes at you. And one thing a couple of my buddy said to me, and they texted it to me after the presidential news conference of yesterday, why isn't Trump shut the hell up? I've had ardent Trump supporters saying that he's making a fool of himself. And these are people who voted for him. And I tell my buddies who say such things, who must go nameless. Three are four of them. Why doesn't he shut up is that this is who he is. And when we elected him, and I voted for him three times, that was part of my equation to cast a ballot for Donald Trump, knowing there would be times, I'm sure you knew, when he bit off more than he could chew, and then he said things he shouldn't have said off the cuff. Now, when you're a radio talk show host or you're a television personality, you can do that. You can say things that don't make a lot of sense. But at the end of the day, when you're the president, when you speak, the whole world is listening, especially Democrats in the mainstream media that do not wish him well. So when he says things like he said yesterday about Dei and things of that character, seemingly it did not apply in this circumstance other than in some ancillary way. Let me explain. There's a lawsuit pending brought by over a thousand individuals over the past three years who claim, and it's still pending, that they suffered racial discrimination at the hands of the federal government, specifically with the FAA. He wanted to hire all these brand new air traffic controllers, and they wanted to hire them because of retirements and the fact that it is a tough, tough job. It's very difficult, very difficult position to do that. It's pressure packed, to say the least. When you make a mistake, things like what happened on Wednesday night can easily happen. So what the FAA said four or five years ago is we need to hire at least two thousand more air traffic controllers, probably more than that. So they put out a push on their websites, etc. To reach out, and Biden put up two nominees to head be administrator of the FAA that were completely unqualified to do the job. I watched some of it last night with Hannity, and it was scary as far as a guy that he put up, who was a person of color that was thoroughly completely incompetent, couldn't answer basic questions about air travel, and so his name was withdrawn. This began in two thousand and one with the fa saying on its website that we are actively recruiting new workers who suffer quote severe intellectual disabilities, psychiatric problems, in mental and physical conditions that you will be given preferential treatment when you're hired In addition to that, I don't want somebody with paranoid schizophrenia to be an air traffic controller. To you, They also put out a statement as the following quote. Targeted disabilities are those disabilities that the Federal Government is a matter of policy, has identified for special emphasis and recruitment and hiring. They include hearing, vision, missing extremities, partial paralysis, complete paralysis, epilepsy, severe intellectual disabilities, psychiatric disability, and dwarfism quote unquote. Those are the FAA website guidelines for new hires. So there are many jobs. If a person is blind, and I know one who works in the federal government who does a great job. He's blind, but he works around it. There's all kinds of helps and assistance he receives. This guy is the best there is working in this branch of the federal government and being blind some consider a disability. But this guy works forty hours a week, does his job as certain make goods that he has in his environment, and helps and assistance, and he does a great job. Now, could someone blind be a sniper, I don't think so. Could someone who's a dwarf be an FAA air traffic controller? Absolutely could someone missing extremities of one type or another, absolutely, but when it comes to a severe intellectual disability or psychiatric disability or mental paralysis, absolutely not. So what happened is that about one thousand white men who were not hired on the independent testing they did much better sued because they wanted to be hired as air traffic controllers. And right now, with the pay, you can make a quarter of a million dollars an air traffic controller working six days a week, about ten hours a shift. That's a lot of work, but you get paid a boatload of money. So the eyes had been on the FAA in the airline industry in recent days. Not just a plug door problem with the Aboeing seven thirty seven that blew out during the Alaska flight, but it's been known for a long time that we are short thousands of air traffic controllers, and it takes eighteen months in order to put them through the school in Oklahoma. It's a long haul, and according to media accounts, those in the school in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, are not passing the intermedia test along the way in order to become an air traffic controller in ATC. They're not doing well. So it appears that the Trumpster is on the right track, but his expression of the problem doesn't ring true to many Americans that hear it. For example, if he says Tom Holman says, we're going to go into schools and hospitals and orphanages or whatever. We're going to go in and arrest people that are here illegally, who could argue that. Say there was a bank robber or a rapist or a burglar that took up residency in a church or a school, would anyone say, well, just leave that person in there until they decide to come out. Nobody would say that. There's no something special in the law when you apprehend a felon that you can't go certain places. Otherwise it would defeat the purpose. The fella would spend more time in church. Maybe he should be in church or in the school. Same way with six hundred and seventy five thousand aliens in the country of committed serious crime, they're loose. They're in the country.
Speaker 6: We know that.
Speaker 1: So if they hide out in the school or an orphanage or a hospital, go get them. Nobody would question that. So the trump can say these things. So he says things that angers people, But damn and his policies work. Imagine the road not taken. If Kamala Harris is in the White House right now, what Bernie Marino will be on with a bill he came on about two hours ago to talk about getting rid of the asylum bs on the southern border. No, I'm not sure we could have recovered from four to eight years of Kamala Harrison in four more years of Tim Waltz. I'm not sure we could have made it. And so yes, I wish Verbally, linguistically, the Trumpster was a little more supple in his presentation, But damn it. I can't think of one policy that he's enacted or cared to an act that I disagree with. They're all right on energy independence. Drill, baby drill, They're all right when it comes to shutting down the southern border, the right when they talk about building the wall. They're right about tariffs. We have more than a trillion dollars annual deficit with communist Red China. In other words, they buy very few of our products. They sell us plus one trillion dollars in their products, So they have a trillion dollars of our money that they use for all kinds of good and nefarious purposes. So yes, same thing with Canada and Mexico. Those countries would not have near the level of economic development without the good old United States of America. We have trade deficits with Canada and with Mexico, and the usual one with China and all of Western Europe. So all the Trumpster is saying, with these tariff countdowns, now, let's talk about letting our products into your country. Then let consumers decide whether to buy a Ford or a Chevy and communist red China. Why let in a million BMW's and Volkswagens and Ferraris into this country when we can't enter Italy or Germany with our products? Does that make sense? But the presentation, the Trumpster needs the media. He loves doing news conferences, he loves playing tennis with these reporters. And that's the problem. So for my friends and others who say Trump sometimes is embarrassing, I put that into the factor box when I said I'm going to vote for the guy. Yes, I'm gonna know when I voted for Trump now three times that there will be occasions when he might say something that's got as stupid or use the term BS in radio, whatever it might be. And that's okay with me because his policies work and he's going to shake things up, going to change government for the better. So reviewing, as I often like to do on a Friday afternoon, if you miss a week, you miss a lot. My first guess on money was Brian Hamrick this week about the Big Mac Bridge. What was going on there? He was up on the beams and he reported to you that they were being installed and that the day, the first week in March appears to be holding. Then you and I heard from doctor Robert Marbitt, who's a drug expert, and to me, this was the most important guess I had on this week, Doctor Robert Marbaitt and you spell his name Mr. But Marbatt talked about the dangers of fentanyl. Do it for jack dot com check out the website good kid from Muller High School that a few years later ended up dead because he didn't intend to take fent Nobody. Did I have a distant relative of mind from the Indiana area of life? And was she bought from a friend a couple pills that she thought was one thing and it turned out to be almost pure fentanyl. And the reason is that the drug dealers have had these pill presses through Amazon. You can put the ingredients in a small capsule and the pill press creates a pharmaceutical looking like drug. And she thought she was buying one thing I might add illicitly, and she was buying another. And she was dead within a few minutes. And when the corner got there, this is like a twenty two year old female. And the coroner was told that. The family said, look, if we were present when this one in her body, there was so much fentanyl in it. I'm not sure we could have saved her. Had to get here within thirty seconds, that's not possible. So he talked about the one hundred thousand Americans dead every year through fentanyl, and fentanyl is a synthetic heroin which is one hundred times more powerful than cocaine and gives one such a high, a heavenly high, so to speak, a hellish high, that they want to keep on it because it makes them feel so good. And he said right now that most of the precursors a fentanyl come from where communist red China. And he made the point that communist red China will fly balloons over our country. They will buy millions of acres of farmland and buildings inside of America, and they're trying to kill us through fentanyl addiction and use and all the accompanying problems with that. I could not have imagined in the nineteen seventies and eighties that America would have permitted the Soviet Union to buy millions of acres of farmland, to buy buildings inside of our country, and then to poison our youth and others with fentanyl and get away with it. We could not have done it. And the differential is this, the Soviet Union was a military power, but they weren't an economic power. Communist Red China is a great economic power because of us, and a great military power. That's the differential. Then, also on Tuesday, we brought in your good friend and mine, Sheriff Richard K. Jones. He's got a big sign up that says aliens with an arrow pointing toward the jail. He's in trouble for the sign. There was protests in front of the Butler County Jail in which they were angry with Richard K. Jones having a sign up pointing aliens coming to the jail. He's got a deal now with Ice, the Boone County Sheriff and the Butler County Sheriff for housing now illegal immigrants in those two places, paid for by the federal government, which is a pretty good deal. Then later on at one o'clock on Tuesday, I head on Jeff Birding because it broke that he got approval for about a four hundred million dollar development of a shopping district, bars, restaurants, apartment buildings, and also a concert venue right next to TQL Stadium. On top of that, they're likely going to get the Heritage Better Center arena over their eighteen thousand state of the art. That's going to be close to a billion dollars of development right around TQL, maybe at the expense of the banks and my good friend Jim Muting, but when you pay for the band, you call the tune. And I mentioned in Jeff Birding briefly the Bengals deal, in which I suggested to him that they needed some outside interest, outside party to arbitrator get involved, and it came out today that's exactly what the commissioners have done. Hamlin and County has turned over to New York City firm the responsibility of negotiating with the Bengals. And this firm guy's name is David Abrams, and he's with this group called the Inner Circle Sports, in which he's negotiated on behalf of counties and cities and states stadium deals in Atlanta, Houston, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, and Nashville, which, according to Jeff Birding, had to be done. When you have a big time negotiation and there's billions of dollars involved, and the parties don't trust each other's word. That the parties have such acrimony toward each other they can't communicate. You need some outside party to get involved and say, wait a minute, let's talk about this. And that's where this Abrams character is going to be. And that's exactly what Jeff Birding recommended, which I recommend it because the commissioners do not trust the Brown family and Troy Blackburn and the Brown family they don't trust the commissioners. And so how do you strike a deal which is hundreds of pages long with all kinds of accoutiments and handshakes involved in written words, and you have to do this by this day and it's one hundreds of pages and long and the parties to where every if and and but every word. You can't do it. If you buy a business, at some point you work on the cost, You work on the price, you work on the payments. You shake hands, you join hands together, and you jump together. That's not the case anymore. I have hopes that David Abrams of the Inner Circle can get the deal done. Representing the county. I am confident that the Brown family wants to stay in Cincinnati, and I'm very confident that Alicia Reese and Denise Treehouse wants the Bengals to stay here at a certain price. But the problem and the difficulty is this. The commissioners want to submit the deal to you. They want the taxpayers to say yay or nay, and the Bengals don't want that because they are confident the taxpayer will say no. Much like the Kansas City Chiefs. Taxpayer said no to building a new stadium for the Kansas City Chiefs. They wanted to Hunt family worth about ten billion dollars to put up more money, and the Brown family now is worth about five billion dollars. So the taxpayers living in Hartwell or Green Township under the leadership of Tony Rosiella might say, why should we pay for a stadium for the Bengals that we don't attend the games? And secondly we pay the taxes and they get the benefit. It's a tough sell. And the little loophole which you have to think about. Denise Treehouse told me that there's no sunset on the sales tax. Unlike other areas I might have had a twenty five or thirty year sunset, this sales tax that we voted on thirty some years ago does not have a sunset provision. So down the road, at some point soon the Bengals are going to extend the least by two years, which gives them until twenty twenty eight to work out a deal. And I'm confident now the deal is going to get done now. On Wednesday, all help broke loose in the evening because of what happened with the plane. But Rob Sanders came on to talk about that clown, that fool who wedged himself underneath the Brent Spence Bridge, who was a career criminal, and somehow, some way, that guy who's only thirty four years old, has avoided jail time for really thousands of criminal victims he's had over the years and hundreds of offenses. Then all hell broke loose Wednesday night and things have been that way ever since. So let's continue with more. And if you miss a week, you miss a lot, we'll see what occurs. And the Bengals right now, T Higgins is worth one hundred million, Jamar Chase is worth maybe two hundred million. You've got a contract with with Joe Burrow worth about two hundred and seventy five million dollars, and the price keeps rocketing upward. So let's continue with more if the line becomes available. Five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand. The Red Lights are back opening days about eight weeks, seven and a half weeks away, and they made six or seven moves. And it's a rumor out of New York Metland that the Panda may be coming to Cincinnati, which would be the blockbuster trade for for maybe a one or two year contract, two twenty four home year Reds and Angles. News Radio seven hundred Wow, my bully cunning him. And lastly, I head on today's Senator Bernie Marino. We have an assilent system, the worst in all the world. When you can come here the odds of winning the asylum claim is less than one percent. But you can stay in the country for years using welfare benefits to cost total of one hundred and fifty billion dollars a year, living on the public's dime. Why you wait for your hearing and Bernie Marino has proposed this law which is now entered into the record, that would demand that a silent seekers file their application at legal post at entry. In other words, if you go to a legal post of entry into America and you say I'm a refugee, I want to seek asylum because of race or political discrimination against me, the authorities will then get all your information and tell you, okay, we'll let you. We'll have a hearing within ninety days, and you have to go back to Mexico wherever and wait for the hearing dateth and come in win or lose. Then you're going back. And if you, by the way, go by some other illicit means, from across the river, or jump the fence and you seek asylum, guess what, you will not be accepted as a refugee. You must leave, and if you come back again, you get five years in federal prison. This prevents someone from applying for asylum again if they've already been denied. Once you've been denied, once you come back again, you're indicted. You're locked up on a high bond. You're going to federal prison. And it restricts anyone who's caught by law enforcement out of legal immigrations out us from claiming an asylum. In other words, the asylum claim is rejected ninety nine percent of the time, so to wait for the hearing makes no sense whatsoever. Plus this would hire additional asylum type judges to judicate the claims. As the Trumpster and Tom Homan continues to rid the country of one point four million human beings who have deportion or deportation orders that have ignored it, plus six hundred and seventy five thousand criminals in the country they'll be deported to. So let's continue with more Home of Your Reds two thirty. Bill Cunningham, the Great American with you every Day A News Radio seven hundred WULW Cincinnati.
Speaker 8: Jake, Let's take Roberts the Barbarian, the Model, Rick Martel from Busserker Rowdie, Roddy Piper hat Soon, Tim Dugganer Nasty Boy, sag Repoman, Star get Slawyer, the Last Real World Champion, Ricclair or Killey, Colonel Mustappa from Mack Joe Man, Randy Saga, Skinner, the British Bulldog, Kady By Smith, Familion other Man, Ted ws Haku, Shawn Michaels, The war Lord l Manador Sad just As I Rs Nikolai Bulkoff, The Texas Tornado for Joe Beder, Taker, the Big boss Man Recall Time Superfly Snicker and the Immortal hall Ho Guy.
Speaker 2: It's time time for the ride.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, quiet, and I'm I'm broadcasting now this weekend in Indianapolis, and I'm told that you may be involved with Kaitlyn Clark and Taylor Swift. Is that correct?
Speaker 9: And a mixed tag team mix tag team matches like Oil Wrestling or yeah versus Trip t K and Tat Tata. I'm just saying Caitlin against Tata and t K, Your buddy, that's true. Peyton Manning, who's a bigger deal in Indy k Cage Hayden Manning or Kaitlyn Clark, Kaitlyn Clark and Clark.
Speaker 1: I mean Peyton Manning came back. Well, it's been twenty years hadn't it been a long time? Oh wow, because he's a resident of Colorader.
Speaker 3: And they didn't.
Speaker 1: But Kaitlin Clark is bigger than Montana right now. She wouldn't go to the end of the NBA tried to get her doe to the three point and she said no, it was because of the distance or something. She says she wanted to do the first one in Indianapolis. I guess there's an All Star game in indian she wants to shoot in that.
Speaker 9: Let me ask you another question. Is the w n B a more popular than the NBA currently?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 7: The NBA is a mess now now that now that the commissioner said the other day that he wants instead of hals, he wants four like they used to.
Speaker 1: Didn't they years ago? It was four quarters?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: They won four ten? You know I'm thinking, I mean, they're hitting from they hit from mid court. Why watch him?
Speaker 9: There was a game I forget who the team was shot seventy five threes in a game. That's hard to do him over in the mid court line. You need to move the three point line back, make it harder to scour. It's the most boring basketball ever. Sit there and watch guys that are six foot nine hurl up threes all day.
Speaker 1: Some of the best games I've ever seen is that Michael Jordan Bulls in the nineteen nineties, ninety six to ninety two.
Speaker 9: First of all, those guys play their asses off, tough guard and there wasn't a load men's they played, played nasty, mean, dumped the ball down the big guy and you know, here we go.
Speaker 1: And the Royals when I watched them in person, it was tough. They need to fix that.
Speaker 9: I think they didn't need to move a three point line that they're so boring to watch guys shoot threes more boring.
Speaker 1: The NBA or the Pro Bowl mess last night that was terrible. I watched some of that.
Speaker 9: The one it was it was with a wide receivers and you had to catch three passes one handed. They need to put these giant like mascot gloves on, yeah, mascot hands and catch a ball and then dive and catch a ball.
Speaker 1: And they couldn't. They couldn't get the launch time or the je jeffery right at all. It was too stupid. Well I do that at all? Is it the money for the pension?
Speaker 3: I get?
Speaker 1: I guess I mean, the players are getting they're getting paid paid. What's happening today and tomorrow.
Speaker 9: So what I was, what I always heard was, you know, look, NFL players have always made pretty good money, even back when I was playing, but like it wasn't so.
Speaker 1: Substantial that teams didn't care. Like, like, you made the Pro Bowl.
Speaker 9: First of all, you're flying all your friends out there. So now you got like a wuty thousand dollars bill. So the winning team got like, you know, eighty grand, the losing team got forty. So you were fighting to you played a good money yeah, but now there's no football. I'm eighty grand or forty grand does anything for you.
Speaker 1: You don't want me to mention this, but I will do it. There were many times the College All Stars beat the NFL. Go again, Soldier Field, look it up. The Chicago Bears were beaten by the College All Stars. So when you always di minis Ohio State. Ohio State this year could beat a bad NFL team, might beat the Jaguars, yes, or the Jets. Yeah, the Jets a giant Jaguar giants. College football, despite all the problems, is extremely popular.
Speaker 9: NFL is extremely except for the numbers of the playoff games weren't as high as people wanted.
Speaker 1: It weren't the inaugural It was on January twentieth at night. That game, I agree, it would have been a lot higher. They need to they need to play. I've said it a thousand times. They need to play the National Championship game January first. You can figure out how to do that before on ABC, not Roku or I can't find it some of these or ESPN plus three, So dumb. I don't get that stuff. Do you get that stuff?
Speaker 3: I mean I have it?
Speaker 9: But these game there on Netflix? Where's a game at crime on Thursday? And I did you get a cat?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: My granddaughter Avery comes over? Avery fixed it. Avery came over.
Speaker 2: I have it.
Speaker 1: I have Prime. I didn't know I had Prime. I got primed because of you. Right there by the way, how's the wreath is it? I was just gonna asks, how's the wreath? Doesn't need it, We're gonna wait until Red's opening day. Penny likes the wreath up there because it looks like a winter kind of a deal. The wreath is looking good right now, so it's you're gonna come over. I'm not getting up there I'm I'm not sure Stanni Vonderhart can get up there. You need to be there with the ladder and this time you can push it up. But then we have a painting that needs to go up there.
Speaker 7: Here we go then money or something, No, it's nothing, Oh, it's a It looks an abstract, bigger paint's a pretty big surface for us. Like what about why don't you buy a Picasso or something Picasso yeah, yeah, yeah, or brand or.
Speaker 1: Bob Ross yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: How about a van goes somebody him to somebody spent fifteen bucks one painting. It was a van go worth fifteen million. How about that.
Speaker 9: If you're looking for a great documentary to watch, watch The Lost Leonardo. It's about a painting that that turned out to be and it's still controversial, but turned out to be what a lot of people think is one of eighteen paintings that Leonardo did in his entire life. MBS went down, these two guys went down to like Georgia, Atlanta and bought this painting for twelve hundred dollars and they it was sold as it was the apprentice of an apprentice of Leonardo, which is still valuable.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Well, then they take it to another guy and they're there's like this may be the real thing.
Speaker 9: And then eventually some Saui prince bought it for four hundred and fifty million dollars.
Speaker 1: Got it at like a damn knockoff.
Speaker 5: Like that.
Speaker 1: What's the payment on that? Well, now you can get monthly payments atrs. Ben Salmon has it in his yacht right now correct twelve days. They asked cash or something. I don't know what's the payment on that? Why speaking? I mean, they just pump more oil. I'm getting on Jungle Gym in the next week or two. Jungle Jim. You know this guy, Jungle Jim. I mean you're getting on like you being a guy in Fairfield. That's him. Yeah, I'm gonna have Mom's funny. He's funny. He's got everything in that place I talked to him. I mean zero you told me, did you tell me that you walk in? You got Korean food, you got time, I mean I got I don't frequent the place because it's too far away, too close to me, but the times I have been there, it's like he'snbelievable.
Speaker 9: Only how they sell I mean, there's so few people that want some rare fruit Fromhi.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna ask him.
Speaker 7: So he's got like seven, like seven million like versions of hot sauce, how do you sell it?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 1: I don't know, I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 9: He's got thousands and thousands of bottles of the hot sauce and get rid of inventory.
Speaker 1: That's how you make run to move. I know the krogram Madeera. They have one hundred and twenty five thousand items in Madeira program. And I'm looking at this, I said, who's buying all this stuff? And most of them expiration dates?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I look at him, going, how what do you do? How you doing? I want ask him the question. I'm gonna ask him the question. What happens with inventory at the What do you do with when you got something that's so small? Niche it's great that they have it, but how do you sell it to get in from around the world? That's right, literally everywhere? Asked him the question. I'm gonna ask him the question. I talked to one of his bobos. He's coming on talking about Jungles, Tim and Fairfield and how it all started, how it began. He's got a monorail. He's got a monorail. Over there. He got a train going into the into a store.
Speaker 9: Suppose he's got a great I know he's got a great like uh liquor store, like bourbon selection.
Speaker 1: That is like a little about meat fish and how do you how do you keep that more than about a week? Ask him, I'm asking. I'm gonna ask question. I'm gonna ask him the question. Tell Rock about saying next to boys.
Speaker 9: Banner getting getting raised at North ben Road. I think I I think I left the room. I think I left that in the other roommler finished second.
Speaker 1: Well, the Steward.
Speaker 7: Reports of proud service over called tame Star Heating and air Conditioning Dealers thamestar well that you can feel his beautiful Western hills. Call my man, Bret Thurt at Dervid Heating and Cooling at five one, three, five nine, eight eighty four forty nine, or go to Dervid Heating and Cooling dot com. We lead off with high school sports, Willie because of the Rock say next the Aqua Bombers.
Speaker 1: Yes, ye are the twenty twenty five g CL champs. Yes they're six.
Speaker 7: They're sixty fifth consecutive g CL title and their eightieth overall and program history never lost one.
Speaker 1: Come on, now, well swim the GCST respect for those guys.
Speaker 9: Those guys were like you show up at school at like six am. They were even swimming for two hours and then after they go to all the classes because you actually have to go to class there, and then after school they go back in the pool for like two hours. Utmost respectful and they got like GPAs of nine point two.
Speaker 1: Smart, yeah, super smart. They just work there like skaters.
Speaker 3: Like five.
Speaker 7: If we bring the bombers in, get the bombers, get the bomb, I'll make it happen.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: Who's the bombers coach there? I don't know who the current one is, Dick Button, he just died. He's an ice skater. Not good, but it's special when you can. I know they spent. It's like wrestlers in ice to Jackomo is an assistant swim coach. Jacomo. Yeah, I was like an Italian channel. He used to be because he's the baseball coach in Jacomo on Channel five. That's a different one. Five stands for news. We're kicking it with Ken. You're kicking it with Ken.
Speaker 3: I like that guy.
Speaker 1: You like kicking it with Ken on Fox nineteen. You ever see him hilarious? I never saw I like kicking it with Ken had him into Remember he came in he's kicking it with hilarious? What else you got? What else segment? What else are you going? Let's see five in a row? Don't forget well? The h Flag football game Sunday at the Pro Bowl.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 7: The action is on at three o'clock on Fox Sports thirteen sixty. In case you're not near a TV.
Speaker 1: Would you be watching Rock the Flag Football NFL aShw Park. I'll watch a little bit. They have a staate in doing this in the stadium, but people going to come.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I believe that that first they did last night was inside, which made it even.
Speaker 1: Speaking inside, I'm watching Tiger Woods at all Roy playing the golf inside the simula, hitting the ball against a wall, and I'm watching this for like forty I don't get it, but you know those ratings for that are much higher than pg A rating. You're kidding? No, who would watch that? Who would watch that? I want a little bit, but I it's like you're miked up, you're talking. You got what does that do for a future golf?
Speaker 9: Is it worth the money to have all the manicuring in the millions of dollars and just put it on a giant.
Speaker 1: Screen, put it on a flat screen and like and someone is making a boatload of money. Goes. The ratings are good. I can't believe people watch that. I watch it. Thank Has any gu school ever won the Awquad champions Ship other than the Bombers. I don't think sixty five years in a row comc every seam.
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think they do. Believe the last championship won in any sport in the GCL is that one. It was sixty five in a row. And that's that's now domination, that is complete dominant since since nineteen sixty. Wenesday. We'll win the state to SA, who is that? I'll bet your hot bunch Sunday we want I'll take this state. I'll give you saying that Okay got the field, the Bomber we go. That'll be. That'll never be. Who was the president of nineteen sixty John F. Kennedy? No, no, wa amute, that's it. SA should have well, who was Eisenos vice president for eight years? I don't know, Tricky Dick, I'm not a I'm coming I'm not a crook.
Speaker 7: Uh college basketball tonight dating in Saint Louis, Indiana and Purdue, Tomorrow n k U and Oakland.
Speaker 1: Then tomorrow night in Lexington.
Speaker 3: This is it?
Speaker 7: Coach Cal returns Arkansas d Kentucky. Boy, our turns to rough around. Are any good that Kentucky? They won four in a row?
Speaker 1: Also tomorrow, Ohio.
Speaker 7: You and Miami first under Travis Steele with his multi billion dollar deal deal.
Speaker 1: He's independently wealthy, so you don't need the money.
Speaker 7: Probably someday West Virginia and Town to battle our Bearcats, who Jason Williams says are washed up.
Speaker 9: Did you read your buddy, Jason Williams rip on the I I saw it, and but Jason's gonna be with me today.
Speaker 1: Rocky and Jason talk about that fizzled.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 9: There was starting around here that years ago said, boy, is it really worth you see going to Big twelve? It's not better maybe staying in the American and dominate year for a year, especially considering that in a couple of years that you're going to allow a group of five teams to compete.
Speaker 1: And then in the college football player, who was that Lance me? Lance Happy? You got we got that. You happy when you made that conference championship out of the stadium every night. Now not so much.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: The money, the money, the money. It's always about money. Without the rich. They can donate twelve million dollars just like that, all your buddies. They have to donate that much to get rid of the basketball coach. Not about that. Think about Wes Miller. What do you think. I'm told he's owed fourteen million dollars to say goodbye? Would you put up the money rock to get rid of Wes Miller?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Seg hockey Tonight will the EHL action Downtown Wheeling and the Cyclones. The Royal Rumble takes place tomorrow night in Indianapolis Cody Rhoades and Kevin owens Ko. But the undisputed Championship of the World.
Speaker 9: A ladder match, ladder match. My ladder mat is in the wrestling. That's, you know, must my only connection to the new agent.
Speaker 1: You have a match. You have a match every night, every night, every night, every night. I send you the videos. I got videos.
Speaker 9: I mean it's just they off the top rope, off the coffee table, the people's.
Speaker 1: Elbow, just just chaos. Rick Flair versus one more time? You want to see it? And it starts Sunday? Yes, for money, they will. It starts Sunday.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 7: Non points event? NASCAR is back with the clash Sunday. Now, who's the best driver right now? Who is a Kyle Larson? The Daytona five hundred and only two weeks from Sunday?
Speaker 1: Ain't what it used to be? Segment?
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 1: Because when the Kentucky Speedway went away, Well, I mean outside of this market, there's still a very bad sport and they have no viewers, no listeners. I look at the stands mainly they're empty. Why the F one gets good crowdsy? Yes it does.
Speaker 9: That's like an elitist, very elitist segment would like F one? Can't you like champagne and everything? Broad's everywhere?
Speaker 1: Sake naked? How do you know he's saying? They're just saying by what's on the big show today? What's on the Jason Williams got to defend himself. I'm gonna ask him, ask him the question. It's Friday surat the game. We're gonna talk with Richard Skinner. Hit him there.
Speaker 9: I thought you had Wes Miller on a three lance. We then we have John Mattare's at three point fifty, and that's it. Jason Williams to defend himself. He's bad. You have George Brumin and Keith Tannenfeld at four o'clock. They've started a site called Restore Wellness dot org. I like that talking about you all the stuff we've been lied to, about our government on and treated, like the stuff that's in our food that's actually bad forest big millions of dollars.
Speaker 1: And then what you read of the children, Yeah, what about that? You're gonna ask him what about your kids? You feel him like broccoli, feed him felfus, brownie dere eggs, eggs and Greek cougar. What about sugary drinks and a lot of cokes and everything, and take their vitamins, like the vitamins.
Speaker 9: Every day to my middle son, So we give them the flintstones viamins right, which, by the way, doctor, most doctors will tell you that is still the best vitamin you.
Speaker 1: Can give a kid.
Speaker 9: This flintstone virus looks like. But my middle son, he's the honors going to work. He doesn't like taking it.
Speaker 1: So the other day, like you know.
Speaker 9: I say, clean off the like clean out the couch a little bit, and she pulls one of the cushions.
Speaker 10: It was like six vitamins that he just takes them and puts stuff them in the couch, and stuff them in the chair, stuff them in the marker cup of smart kids.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: Get on his rear end, pick them up and paddle them segment, Get me out of the Student's Report. Jason Williams here to defend himself if he can.
Speaker 7: Willie and utter of a great weekend ahead. We leave you with the immortal words of the stewed report.
Speaker 1: Patrol again next week.
Speaker 8: Until then, remember breakfast driving doesn't determine who's right, only who's left.
Speaker 3: This is Roderick Crawford saying, see you next week on seven hundred WLW