Speaker 1: Community connection right here on Kay one. The one you trust, This Tina Romine is in the studio with is today and that's because we have the Interstate Farm and Home Show coming our way. This is always a spectacular to do and we never see you for a while because you kind of live there, but you know that part, you know. But anyway, this is huge, This is a big undertaking and we just love to share, share share, Yes.
Speaker 2: We do, and we are if you are a business in our listening area or.
Speaker 3: Further because we have.
Speaker 2: We have people from Illinois, We've had people from New York, we have all over Kansas, all over Oklahoma, we have Texas, we have Missouri.
Speaker 3: Like it's a pretty big show.
Speaker 2: And you know, we have anywhere from two to thirty five two five hundred people that come through generally, so we see a lot of people in a short amount of time. And if you think your business can benefit from that, then give us a call here at the station. We'll get you in touch with someone that can help you out as to get a booth at the show.
Speaker 3: We do have some spaces.
Speaker 2: They're limited because everybody that comes wants to come back, and we appreciate that.
Speaker 3: It's a good show. Everybody enjoys it.
Speaker 2: We have farm equipment to jewelry, so there's something for everybody.
Speaker 1: That's a.
Speaker 2: Very wide range. So that's why we call it the Home and Farm Show. So you know, you can you can see a tractor and then in the next booth you could get some housewares or some makeup or some financial advice.
Speaker 3: We have those two. We have homes home Reality. We have that.
Speaker 2: We just run the gamut so home decorous we have that as well.
Speaker 4: Big egg equipment equipment. Do we even have livestock? This year we had a trick one.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure if we have the lives. I'm not sure, but they're still trickling in. I mean we still have we still have a lot of people that.
Speaker 4: Need to I know that we have three meat processing we.
Speaker 2: Do, so you know take come, come with your shopping bags. Yeah so yeah, come with your cash dollars. You know we have credit card, we have cash dollars, We have all kinds of processing payment arrangements. So yeah, definitely come ready to spend some money and have a good time and you can actually.
Speaker 3: Win some money.
Speaker 4: How much money can we win?
Speaker 3: You go win five hundred dollars a day.
Speaker 4: Who couldn't use that, I know, just to buy eggs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what we should have, tom.
Speaker 2: We should have the poultry farmers in selling those eggs. Get some deep freezes or something there some refrigerators.
Speaker 3: We got plenty of room for that. It's fine.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And we also have get away vacations, don't we.
Speaker 2: Yes, we have a chance to win a Branson weekend get away and that includes over an hotel stays and from Meyer hotel properties and some different show tickets and attractions.
Speaker 3: The world's largest toy museum.
Speaker 2: I know you've heard the commercial on the air, and I've heard that it takes all day to get through there, so you might plan a couple of days to get through it. There's lots of different things to see in there, and it's all nostalgia. And we were just talking about nostalgia this morning, So taking your kids there will blow their mind. So it's the little things in life that the kids get so excited about, like the window crank on the old sixty five forward.
Speaker 3: My nephew just thought that was the.
Speaker 4: Funniest thing, had a window crank instead of a button.
Speaker 3: I saw it in a movie. It was the funniest thing.
Speaker 2: So thanks Hunter for providing that chuckle for us this morning.
Speaker 1: We have a lot for everyone to come in. We were at Nellis Hall at Coffeeville Community College. That that's two huge spaces. That's big enough for a gymnasium, both of them. Yes, And the seats are all rolled back and everything up against the wall. So we've got nothing but show space. Yes, and it like I said, it's huge, and you can take a walk around one big showroom and then say, wow, I need to get a snack, and you can go in the hallway and get a snack, and then you go right to the next connecting showroom and you can walk the calories off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 2: And I'm not sure if the bounce houses are coming back or not. You can, you know, go in there and jump around a bit. But we also have food vendors outside. May Kobyejo will be there again this year. Nice, And we have all kinds of fundings to look at outside as well. So we take over three big spaces of Nelli's Hall and yeah, like the whole parking lot, we have all kinds of farm equipment and things like that. I will report back as we get a little closer as to what all of those are. I know, room's out there or power will be there. We usually have some vehicles from Roman Chevrolet as well, so you can climb in and out of those and that'll be a lot of fun. I like looking at all the new vehicles. But vehicle shopping is one of my favorite pastimes. So I mean there's that.
Speaker 4: But yeah, you know, if we had more money, we'd be collectors, would we? Oh?
Speaker 2: By far, by far. I learned from the best. But we have all kinds of variety of businesses. So if you're out there listening and thinking, oh, that's a home, that's a farm, that's a you know, everything in between. So you know, if you sell ice cream or you sell hot dogs, are you so T shirts or you know whatever, we will have a place for you.
Speaker 1: We had somebody who had organic bags that was selling things a few years ago, so it could be anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's anything from farm and home. So you know, we have the olive oil cast and grove will be back. So it's cooking, it's you know, the kitchen, the bathroom, the living room. Like if you have a house, if you have a farm, if you have any kind of a yard whatsoever, or even if you just you know, like to eat, because you know the meat venders will be there, like there's lots of things to look at, you know. And the best part is tom the weather. Oh yeah, it's gonna be so much warmer by the end of March.
Speaker 3: So mark on your calendars.
Speaker 2: If you have a desk calendar already, you'll have it already on there. But mark on your calendars. March twenty eighth and twenty ninth. That's a Friday and a Saturday. Where there Friday afternoons one to seven, So if you work later in the evening, then come on out. You're welcome to come both days. Saturday we open at eight thirty and we go till four in the afternoon, so come out and check us out in or to win that five hundred dollars. You get five hundred dollars chance every day. And if you come in on Friday, yes, you can register again on Saturday. The winners come out of different boxes. So Friday we pick a winner and we close that box up and then Saturday we pick another winner. So definitely come out and register both times and enter to win. And that Brandson vacation with the hotel stays man. Yeah, I mean all you're out is travel to get there and then whatever food you want to do. You know, we provide the shows, and you know, if you want to do extra things, then of course you want to do extra things. But think of all the money you save by not having to spend money on a hotel and then not having to spend money to go to fund attractions and things like that, so you can splorge on those other tickets that you show you want to go to, or a restaurant that you've been wanting to try. I know, we have a lot of people here that go over that way often, so over the summer and spring and stuff. So mister Evan, he loves the farm show. He's making faces at me right now.
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 2: He always tries to trip me up and it works most of the time. I'm not as good as you guys.
Speaker 4: Anyway, it's going to be a great time.
Speaker 1: It's going to be a great event, and it's even if you're even thinking about it. If you're a new business or a business that might be new to us, yes, give us a holler. We'll make arrangements and we'll see if we can find you a nice space right there and you can join the folks who've been there for years. Many of the vendors have been there since you're one. They just keep coming back and we make good.
Speaker 2: We make a lot of friends, you know, and then we have a lot of collaboration. So you make friends across the hall, across the walkway with someone, you never know how that friendship is going to grow your business, you know. And you can partner with all these people and they send people to your business, you send people to their business, and it's you know, it's one big community that we have grown and nurtured for nine years now. And you know that's nothing to sneeze at. Nine years of doing an event is quite something. So we want you to come out. We want you to take part in what we do and what we believe in, and that is helping people grow their business. And that's what we're here for.
Speaker 4: So very good. And how do we get a hold of the radio station to do just that?
Speaker 2: You can call it nine one eight three three six one zero zero one and we will get you in touch with someone. You can stop by the station twelve hundred southeast Frank Phillips. We will get you to someone. You can go to our website, Bartiswell Radio dot com. Click on that little nice little click on I add over there on the side, on the right side, that's where always put my stuff. So click there and it'll take you to our website and you can fill out the query if you want to go that route. There's lots of different ways to get to us. You can email me Tina at Bartiswell Radio dot com. So I mean, there's no excuse that you don't have a radio person, that person coming to your place to visit with you about growing your business.
Speaker 4: So very good. Hey, thanks for dropping by.
Speaker 2: Yep, don't forget March twenty eighth and twenty ninth.
Speaker 1: That is the Interstate Farm and Home Show Nellas Hall Coffee, Milk Community College Coffee, mil Kansas.
Speaker 3: Is it time to start thinking