Speaker 1: This music doesn't help Alex I like it at all. It's like it adds to the stress level. We're gonna play a game called The Five. I was talked into it one email, but I agree that the drama that comes along with this game and the most coveted ticket in the city, the rod Ryan Show twentieth Anniversary Party, five people are willing to sacrifice at all, and I mean sacrifice it all to get into the rod Ryan Show twentyth anniversary Party. What I'm gonna do is I'm gonna bring them all on and random ortar. They don't know what line they're on. I got lines one, two, three, four, and five, and Fabio is on one of them. Hey, Fabio, Hello, welcome to the five. Dude, great to be here. That would suck to be I have to go into that fall into that moat with the snapping gaiters and everything taring you apart, going into that death roll. You don't want that, nat morning, Do you now that now? That could give you? That would be a bad day. It would be a bad way to start today, and you would have a bad day all day. Okay, if you got tore apart by a crock Yeah, there's no coming back from that. Let's bring on Daniel Daniel, good morning, Yes, sir, dude, welcome to the five. Thank you, Good luck to you, bro. I hope I don't kill this name.
Speaker 2: R r R.
Speaker 1: How are you today? I'm doing well? How are you great? Dude? I mean, I listen, I'm not risking death here to win tickets, so I'm fine. Good luck to you, ar, Thank you. Mike wants those tickets, Hi, Mike, Yeah, good morning Ron, Good morning man, Good morning Mike. And then last, but not least, again, we don't know what phone line these guys are on. It's Tony, good morning, by the ride Lumberyard. Up in here. Five dudes wanting to get in to the Rod Ryan Show twentieth anniversary party. Okay, I got Mike, Daniel, Tony in er Fabio, Tessa. Who should I start with? Who do you think it should go first? Let's go with Mike. Whoa whoa? Pump the brakes? You asked? Okay, that guy, Hey, Mike, I don't know why she called on you, but I'm going to ask you to give me a number. One through five. There's five of you on the phones. Everyone's got their own line. What line do you want me to get rid of? Obviously you're sitting on one of those lines. Do not call out the line that you don't know that you're sitting on here? All right, I'll go with line number three, Line number three? Oh so stressful? Really stressful? Too stressful? Is that your final answer to? What if you're sitting on three?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Dog, my wife will kill me. Be dad, So sitting on line number three?
Speaker 2: Daniel, you're out of here. Daniel, you're gone, Get him out.
Speaker 1: Of here, Jilly? All right, Mike, nice play for now? Yeah, I got Tony, Fabio, Mike, and enar Alex. Who do you want to pick on next? I want R? Line three is gone. There's only four lines left. Okay, there is a twenty there's a twenty five percent chance you're gonna pick yourself. Don't do it. You want line one, two, four or five? En five? The name of the game is five in R. In R, you are not online five. Give you a small bell. You're safe. But Fabio, Tony and Mike are not safe. One of you is online. Five there and it's Tony.
Speaker 2: Goodbye bone, oh snaping turtle, crocodile.
Speaker 1: Tony's gone. Goodbye, Tony, and then there was three, and then there's three left. You're right, there's only three people left. Legators are hungry. Yeah, it tastes.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, there's blood of water. Okay, ur good call on that, thank you. I don't think we've talked, Fabio. What do you think he's just gonna fly through this thing. No one's gonna talk to you, Fabio. I hope I see you hiding over there. It's like, oh my god, don't call on me. Do not call on me, Fabio. There's three of you left. It's you, Mike and Er. I've got lines one, two and four available. You're on one of them. Let's get rid of somebody. Let's get let's just cut them loose. There's too many of you cut them. I only got one pair of tickets. Cut somebody loose, Bro one, two or four? Who are getting rid of? Let's go with Let's go with two two. Here we go, Fabio, m you are safe? Line two? Is it? Ar? Is it? Mike? Mike, You're out of here? Sorry, Bro, I don't know why that's so satisfying. And now he's Gary and I got there's two people left. Mike is gone. Goodbye, Mike fairly. Well, you have a horse shoe in your butt. Okay, that's okay, because Fabio has a rabbit foot up there. So I don't know which one's going to be better luck. But now I must go back to ar and I'm going to ask you do the right thing. The line that you're not on to win tickets to the twentieth Anniversary show, line one and line four is available right now. Line one and line four. What line would you like us to get rid of? Line one? It's brutal, fifty to fiftys like flipping the coin. Yeah, yeah, you're on one of these lines? You are? Yeah? Is line one your final answer? Line one? Final answer? Fabio? You better not be on line one. I will hang up on you in a second, Okay, I will turn you Lewis. Those gators are happy, they're just camping. They're just snapping and death rolling in that moat. I don't care. I don't care who it is. He's crazy sitting I'm line one. It's you.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you picked your own line sitting online for and surviving everybody is Fabio.
Speaker 1: Yeah, congratulations, Fabio. What are you giving him? Man? Dude, you're in You're going to the rod Ryan Show twentieth Anniversary party at Carbock Brewing. Cannot buy tickets to this. You have to win you in and you are a lucky lucky man today. Congratulations, Oh man, finally some good luck we gotta bring to Who are you going to bring to the party, Bobbio? My wife kill me.
Speaker 2: If I don't.
Speaker 1: Okay, I was gonna say no, but yeah, your wife's probably the better choice. Would have been a great day. But he's he's gator baite right now, so he's gone. He's gone. All right, dude, we will see you at the show and playing an unplugged acoustic set will be shine Down. Maybe they'll do this one