Speaker 1: Oh red des are, Hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy, and my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob, and today we are getting into what the mainstream media would have you believe, the myth of Antifa.
Speaker 3: It doesn't exist, Jacob, only in your imagination.
Speaker 4: That's so crazy, That is so crazy, because I've actually seen them with my own eyeballs, like face to face in New Orleans more than once. So like, yeah, I know, I guess, I guess I'm just on one. You're guess I'd just be making shit up. You're tripping, dude there. Clearly these people are anti fascist. You should be on their side, okay, And with that sentiment, I can be. I can be against fascism and also against communism at the same time. And why, you may ask, Jacob, why are you bringing up communism and Antifa at the same time. Oh, We're gonna get into all of the nitty gritty details here. So depending on which side of the media you derive your sources from, half of the media is saying that Antifa literally doesn't exist. It is made up, It is fictitious, it is fairy tales. The guys out there screaming with the signs claiming that they are Antifa, like, you're imagining shit, that's not real.
Speaker 5: The other side of the media argument.
Speaker 4: Is saying this is an obvious domestic terrorist organization and needs to be stopped. That being said, the Ku Klux Klan is a domestic terrorist organization. That's not a joke. This is real life, okay, and I agree with that statement. The FBI and the CIA keep an eye on them in case they decide they want to do something squirrely like, yeah, they're allowed to operate, but they're not doing acts of terror these days. The sit in civil rights right, this is in the early nineteen hundreds. They have their finger on the pulse of the clan to see what they're doing next. As a matter of fact, there's a movie that came out about the First Black Clansmen. So if anybody's curious to what level the government is involved and or infiltrated the clan, that's a thing. This being said, Antifa is a domestic terrorist organization. Now what classifies somebody or a group as a domestic terrorist organization rather than just a domestic movement, political movement, religion, an idea, whatever doing violence to further political gains or goals or motives, whatever the case. If you are committing an act of violence with political motives behind you, you.
Speaker 5: Are now by definition a terrole risk.
Speaker 2: You know what the crazy part is too, is that Trump actually just made it.
Speaker 3: I just saw this earlier today.
Speaker 2: But Trump just made it to where if anybody made a pro Luigi Mangione post on social media, you are they can rightfully like arrest you.
Speaker 4: I haven't heard that. Mm yeah, Now, Luigi man Gion wasn't Antifa, he was anti insurance agents.
Speaker 2: Right, but anybody that was supporting him and you know, like parading him and saying what a hero he was, Dude, they're coming after you. Like, so you want to talk about like free speech absolutely being taken away in the guise of well you're a bad and we disagree with you, We're going to take away your rights.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 2: This is becoming fucking Canada, It's becoming Australia, it's becoming the UK to where if you make a social media fucking post, they can now come after you.
Speaker 4: Interesting you bring up Canada, we are going to be talking about them because did you know, Jonathan that the Canadian government has been funding their branch of Antifa to the tune of nine hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Well, that's not possible. Antifa doesn't exist, for fuck's.
Speaker 4: Sake, man, I don't even know who to believe anymore. Well, look, we do have receipts.
Speaker 2: We do have plenty of receipts, and we have a project, our Operation Mockingbird nineteen point zero going on right now with all the mainstream media talking heads, including everybody's favorite Jimmy Kimmel, who everybody is crying over because he got canceled. I'm like, yeah, I don't think anybody should get canceled.
Speaker 4: But he got his job back, and they finally then gave him his job back.
Speaker 3: Like days later. Yeah, he got his job back, which I and it's.
Speaker 4: Saying it was because the Disney headquarters got shot up or something like this, And it's like, bro, the headquarters that got bullets fired at it, Yes, is miles and miles and miles and miles and miles away from La Like, it's not even in the same county. So this these are two completely separate conversations. But sure that's why Jimmy's back.
Speaker 2: Well, I I and I just I agree that he should have never gotten canceled in the first place. Like now, that being said, if somebody gets kicked off of ABC or Disney or something like that, you know, them being canceled by the brand that is carrying them, that's kind of a different thing. Because he didn't get canceled from the internet. I mean, he could just do what you know Tucker Carlson and all the others did, where you know, they just start a YouTube show or a Twitter show or you know, a podcast or something like that.
Speaker 4: Like drop the syndication and make all of the money for yourself. I don't understand why he didn't just do that. Fine on fired to watch what I'm gonna do next, and just start his own thing. But for some reason that just what in the case, I wonder why?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so, But anyhow, we're gonna get to all of that. But first I wanted to tell y'all about our newest partnership. It is actually with Good Feels THC infused drinks. Okay, it's a cannabis seltzer, and these things are so freaking delicious.
Speaker 4: We tried it out, dude.
Speaker 2: It goes down smooth, it's zero carbs, it's zero sugar. I mean, there's no calories in this thing. We looked up the specifics on it to try and see because I hit it, well, I hit it. I drank it once, and dude, I was like, man, I'm getting a little buzz off of just one can five milligrams of THC per one. Now I'm a lightweight, so five milligram is going to do some damage to me, right, But but you know, you can get it in a three pack, a six pack, can get a twelve pack, even a full case of them. These things are so delicious and anybody that likes Seltzer drinks and wants to be able to drink their THC. By the way, there's no alcohol in this it's just just THHC.
Speaker 4: So so it's a high quality, natural, natural ingredients and very consistent experience and it's awesome.
Speaker 2: So anybody wants to be able to go and check that out. It's Good Feels THC. It's in the link down below.
Speaker 4: Go check it out.
Speaker 2: You'll get twenty percent off just by clicking on the link. Okay, just want to throw that out there, so shout out to Good Feels for a delicious.
Speaker 4: No promote code or anything like that. They just got to click the link and they're there. Just the link.
Speaker 2: It's already infused, like the THCHC is into the Seltzer Sir.
Speaker 4: I like it. I like it.
Speaker 2: Fuck yah, it's awesome. So anyhow, look, we wanted to share something. Moving on from the business end, we wanted to share something, you know, the mockingbird media doing what they do. We were like, hold on, you're trying to tell me that Antifa doesn't exist. We've seen all these riots, all the BLM stuff.
Speaker 4: Was it. I'm not going to.
Speaker 2: Say majority Antifa, but a lot of it was heavily interwoven in there.
Speaker 4: Right. And also, like it's understood that this is a George Soros creation, right, Like this is understood George Soros was the one that was funding all of these things. This is why whenever you went to a.
Speaker 2: City or some kind of state, whether it's Portland or Seattle or San Francisco or wherever, you know, all of these riots were breaking out. They just so happened to be a humongous palette fucking bricks there. How convenient for the people that are going to be throwing them through windows and causing fires. Right, So if they don't exist, why is Jimmy Kimmel and all the other talking heads saying that it's just a myth.
Speaker 3: Let's see what they got to say about it.
Speaker 4: But this is an entirely imaginary organization. There is not in Antifa, Like I don't even know what Antifa is. Where is no group.
Speaker 6: It's not even like far right groups like the Proud Boys and Oathkeepers.
Speaker 4: Compared to right wing extremists, Antifa linked violence is rare and limited. It isn't an organization. It is a It is a in many ways mythology.
Speaker 6: It's not like the Proud Boys or the oath Keepers, you know, the defined terrorist organizations with leadership that let that you know, leads violence.
Speaker 4: It's not a highly organized movement. It's a moniker.
Speaker 7: It's it's it's it's not a unified group like the Proud Boys are things like Antifa are things that are thought up.
Speaker 4: It's all of this guys of going after Antifa, which is nothing. There's no organization called Antifa. Nobody's a number of Antifa because it doesn't exist. They are just claring into existence something that doesn't exist.
Speaker 8: There is no Antifa organization. So maybe that's good for social media, do it but it really has is non existent.
Speaker 9: They exist on the Internet and chat rooms and in four Chan and discord, in places like that where they run discussion boards, trade tactics, documents, things like that, but none of them are called Antifa.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, well I just wanted to share that because you can rest easy now, you can go to sleep now. I mean, all those things that were happening. You had what's his dick over in California News saying well, it's mostly peaceful protests as the building is burning behind him. That was an illusion, is what you were seeing. That was just fun background things that were going on, wasn't actually happening.
Speaker 4: That is mind blowing to hear them say these things, although it's also not shocking now that I have done a little bit of deeper diving into Antifa, because here's the deal. They want it to look like. It is a disorganized group of college aged kids out there just kind of throwing some bricks and riding a little bit, but no real centralized organization, no real money or funding going to it. There's nobody that's actually a shot collared, like really putting plan into action and getting this group over here and coordinating attacks and all this. They don't want it to look like that. They want it to look disorganized. What if I were to tell you that that is all a part of the plan. Every aspect of everything they do is a part of their plan. Not to mention, there are multiple Antifa members right now that are being brought in for Rico cases. Yes, the same laws that put the mafia under the prison is now bringing down Antifa. And then what if I told you that there was also a college professor known locally on his campus as doctor Antifa literally wrote the book, the Anti Fascist Handbook, the Antifa Handbook. He just fled the country because of the indictments that are about to come down on him and his family. There's multiple Antifa shot callers that are now fleeing the country because they thought, oh, it's just a freedom of speech thing. They can't touch us, They can't do anything about it. Until you find that Rico can come for anybody. And if there's an organized syndication of illegal activities, the same way the cartel's the same way the mafia. You name it. Oh, Rico's coming for that ass yo, Get ready, everybody. Antifa, first of all, is real, It is very very real. And it's not just funded by Soros, for the record, and it's not just funded by wealthy liberal benefactors or anything like this. There is a grassroots movement within it, there is a crowdsourcing movement within it, and there's merch sales that are actually insanely profitable, whether you want to acknowledge it or not. But you might be thinking, Hey, the money that they're making from the book sales and the pins and all the flags and all these things, well, that's just going to who who do you think that that money is going to? Jonathan knowing nothing else where do you think that money is going to, let's say that you have flags and books and pens only we're not even talking about the donations sales from this. Where do you think that money is going?
Speaker 2: Well, surely it's going to people who have been affected by fascism.
Speaker 5: Okay, any examples come to mind?
Speaker 4: Maybe?
Speaker 2: Uh, I don't want to even give of any like examples. I would just say it's it's probably very reminiscent of what happened with Black Lives Matter. All that money that was donated, and you know, everybody thought that that money was gonna be infused back into you know, the the Black community of America, right, a lot of and it was actually, I mean surprisingly enough, it actually was, except for it was really only given to the person that was collecting all the money, and then she bought a couple of houses and a couple of mansions and the hills and so yeah, it definitely helped the black community, well one person of the black community.
Speaker 4: But you know, I digress, right, okay, and that's fair enough. But what if I told you that all of the money is actually going towards tactical gear, reimbursing people for travel expenses, teaching people how to make explosives and molotov cocktails and weapons, and then funding the creation of these things themselves.
Speaker 5: You would say that that is very terroristic, would you not?
Speaker 2: I would say that that's probably the very definition of what a forming terrorist group would be doing.
Speaker 5: Indeed, So buckle up, good cult members.
Speaker 4: I'm going to go ahead and share the screen and we are going to dive straight into the history of Antifa, how they got to where they are now, and why they are being completely blasted as a domestic terrorist organization, which they are. But for anybody who would like to see this rather than just hear about it, Jonathan, Where can they go?
Speaker 2: Come check out patroon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy podcast.
Speaker 3: That link is down in the show notes below.
Speaker 2: For anybody wants to be able to support us and the best way possible, we have several different tiers over there. If you sign up for the third Eye all the way up and tier, you'll get access to all of the shows in advance. You'll be able to slide into our dms all the great things that Patreon can bring to you. But you'll also be able to join us every Tuesday night for the Cult Member Live show where we are. We always bring up like the whatever the Cult members want to talk about. Normally there's somebody that's writing in a chat. Maybe somebody wants to raise their hand and say, you know, whatever they want to say is on their mind. For us to be able to give our opinions and stuff like that, it's the best way to be able to become part of the conversation. If you want to have a voice, you're tired of just listening. You maybe you listen to an episode and you're like, man, they missed this one part, you know, because hey, we're just humans. We don't have some kind of you know, producer that is putting together notes or anything for us. We're just a couple of dudes being bros. If you want to be a dude who is also a bro who wants to join us every Tuesday night for the Cult Member Live show, go ahead and sign up for the Third Eye All the way Open. But but outside of that, All Tears have one thing that most people come over to Patreon for, and that is because it is completely.
Speaker 4: Commercial foo listening.
Speaker 2: I know those ads are fucking annoying, and maybe they're even raising their frequency on them.
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 2: You know you can't watch a YouTube show, you can't listen to a podcast without commercial after commercial after commercial.
Speaker 4: You're tired of that.
Speaker 2: We have Patreon for as little five dollars a month, and I do want to say we have a promo going on right now to where you can literally sign up for an entire week if you want to binge all nine hundred plus episodes that we've done in the span of a week. I don't even know if there's enough time for that, but you can give it the old college try and come and check it out for a week entirely free. No strings attached or anything like that. But we also if if maybe by going through that that free week, you say, you know what, I want to sign up for the whole fucking year. We have a discount for that too. Just go to and sign up for the entire year. We have a three month off discount that is going on right now. So you get you pay for nine months, you get the other ones for free, and it's all it's it's awesome, dude. And so we're really just trying to build this cult up as large as we possibly can.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for the cult members who have already done so.
Speaker 4: Indeed. Indeed, all right, so we're just gonna read a little bit of the wiki here to give the background to it. All right, So, antifa is a left wing, anti fascist and anti racist pull it up movement. It's sometimes described as a highly decentralized array of autonomous groups in the United States. We're gonna show later how that's inaccurate. But continuing on, antifa political activism includes non violent methods of direct actions, such as poster and flyer campaigns. Again, we're gonna show how that's bullshit, mutual aid speeches, protest marches, and community organizing.
Speaker 5: Some who identify as antifa also use.
Speaker 4: Tactics involving digital accident activism, dosing harassment, violence, and property damage.
Speaker 5: There we go, they did give a little bit of the truth.
Speaker 4: Supporters of the movement aim to combat far right extremism, including neo Nazis and white supremaists. And I also want to make mention of this too. The mocking Bird that we just heard a moment ago, right, they're saying the prow Boys and the oath Keepers. Now I can't speak on behalf of the prow Boys. What I can speak on is behalf of the oath Keepers. They are not a far right extremist group. Neither is the three Percenters. They are a militia group. There's a legitimately there's over fifty militia groups in Texas right now. None of them are necessarily affiliated with any kind of political side, one way or another. Now that being said, that'd be like going to your average nightclub in Chicago and if you were to take a poll of everybody there who is a Democrat, who is a Republican, I have a weird feeling that you would see majority, vast majority Democrat.
Speaker 5: That's just throwing it out here.
Speaker 2: Would you say that the oath keepers are like constitutionalists?
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, very much so. But yeah, if you were to go to your average oath keeper meeting and ask who here is a Republican versus a Democrat, I'm sure that the vast majority, if not every member, would be a Republican. Okay, that's not a crazy thing to say. That being said, that doesn't make them an extremist group. And they are training as all militias are, which, for the record, the Constitution tells us to have a regulated and well funded, a well armed militia at that so, if anything, these people are doing their constitutional due diligence. I have no issue with the three percent. I got no issue with oath keepers. I don't know much about the Proud Boys, right because the whole thing in South Carolina where they went out there with their tiki torches, we would not be replaced. The whole thing was a syop, and that's been documented by every media outlet that's actually worth the fuck everybody. There was a military age male that all had a clean haircut. Does anybody notice that? Yeah? I thought it was weird.
Speaker 2: I thought it was weird looking at the Proud Boys, they seemed to me just I don't know too much about them, but just looking it seems like a three letter agency put them together. That's just that's exactly right, that's my interpretation of it.
Speaker 4: And they did that during a very critical time, during a very critical administration that was trying to divide Americans. They were trying to keep us in fighting as much as possible. And that was so. And I've said this before. How do you control an narrative by controlling both sides? Yep? Right?
Speaker 5: How do you get ahead of a story?
Speaker 4: Because the left is saying this and the right is saying this, but their source is the same fucking person. Right. I am of the belief that the Proud Boys and Black Lives Matter, which those were the two that were against each other during that timeframe, we're both being funded and guided by the same organization, the same type of three letter agency.
Speaker 5: If you're picking up what I'm putting.
Speaker 2: Down, think APAK. You know, they support both sides, They fund both sides. They don't give a shit who's actually in office, just hey make us look good.
Speaker 4: Basically. Yeah, So I'm okay, fair enough, So let's continue on here. Individuals involved with the movement subscribe to a range of left wing ideologies, intend to hold anti authoritarian, anti capitalists, and anti state views, which again you will find that on the far left, the majority of individuals involved are anarchists, commis, and socialists, which are disgusting, although some social democrats also participate in the antifa movement. The name antifa and the logo with the two flags representing anarchism and communism are derived from the German antifa movement. Dartmouth College historian Mark Bray put a pin in that one, because that's the dude that just fled the country.
Speaker 5: We'll talk about him more in death.
Speaker 4: Here in a bit, author of Antifa The Anti Fascist Handbook credits Anti Racist Action AR as the precursor of modern antifa groups in the United States. So all right, let's just jump down to the history of the organization, and it's going to give everybody a real good look at what's going on here. Antifa started in Germany, as a matter of fact, but it wasn't the antifa that we are thinking of today. It was the anti fascist Accion, okay. And there's a it was like an a DA, which was the anti fascists of Germany Action Deutschland Germany. That's what the d's for. But anyway, so, when Italian dictator Benito Mussolini consolidated power under his National Fascist Party in the mid nineteen twenties, an oppositional anti fascist movement surface, both in Italy and countries such as the United States. Yes, that's true. Antifa has had at least some sort of representation in America since the nineteen twenties.
Speaker 5: This is very factually true.
Speaker 4: Many anti fascist leaders in the United States were anarchists, socialists, and syndicusts, basically immigrants from Italy with experience in labor organizing and militancy.
Speaker 2: You know what's interesting, How could you be for socialism? You see that in a positive light, but then you see fascism in such a negative light. I mean, yeah, they're different, don't get me wrong, Like, they absolutely are. You talking about authoritarianism versus like a social group collectively working together. But if you look at every single socialist group that has ever gone on even to current day, there's always a fascist leader of every socialist group.
Speaker 3: Am I mistaken by looking at that?
Speaker 5: No, you're absolutely correct.
Speaker 4: That's the only way that communism andism work is that they have a fascist at the tippy top. But and this is the part that fucking kills me and I still, brother, I don't understand this. The achronism of Nazi the zon that stood for socialist. The Nazi movement was a socialist movement. But somehow these people like completely disassociate Nazism from socialism, even though without socialism you could not have had the Nazi Party. And like, okay, sure that makes sense to somebody.
Speaker 3: Let's just get lest how about we get rid of the isms. I don't know, that's just a me looking at it.
Speaker 2: But like anytime you attach an ism to something, it's usually like obviously it's like group think. There's always some kind of group leader, and that group leader has the best ideology to you know, move forward their socialist group. So there always has to be a leader. Unfortunately, whatever it comes to humanity, we will always look up to authority. That's just the way that we're programmed. Look at the military, look at even even in capital like capitalist countries, we have president right like, there's there's prime ministers, and there's leaders of every group. There has to be a leader because the majority of people, and people don't want to hear this majority of people are followers, and you can try and say there's no leader, there's you know that we're we're just one big group, and that's actually what we had try we try and say over here, like, look, we're not cult leaders by any means.
Speaker 4: Yes, we're kind of out in front.
Speaker 2: We're the ones that are kind of documenting the stories and everything like that, but we're not pushing anybody to believe what we believe. We don't even agree on what we what we talk about. Me and Jacob, I'll put so I'll.
Speaker 4: Put it like this. You remember the storm Area fifty one thing that went all over Facebook and Instagram a couple of years back, clapping cheeks baby, Okay, So that was they had no hierarchy, they had no leadership with this.
Speaker 5: It was meant to be an online joke.
Speaker 4: Right. There was over half a million people that were up part of that that we're all saying they were gonna show up to Area fifty one. Yeah, yeah, yeah, there was like two hundred that actually showed up. Right. That's what happens when you have a quote unquote movement with no hierarchy, with no leadership, there's nobody to actually push people and make arrangements and do the behind the scenes work to make an actual initiative take root. Now, granted, I'm not saying that that's something that should have taken root. That was an internet joke that got taken too far, and I'm fully aware of that. But my point is to show Antifa as saying there's no hierarchy, there's no leadership. It's these little small cells of people, and it's not like they have any kind of real collaboration.
Speaker 5: That's completely bullshit.
Speaker 4: Otherwise you wouldn't have this many people showing up to every protest armed, even if not armed with weapons, armed with the flags, the banners. How did they afford to make these moves happen. Most of these people don't have jobs, so you have to have somebody coordinating these things to make it happen, right, So regardless, you have to have that. Yeah, And I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 2: As as often as we've said, I've never been one to pull out my dick and think harambe, you know what I mean, Like, I've never actually done that. I've never thought it. I've never poured one out aka n zipparing my pants for harambe right, it's an internet fucking joke. And so most of these, most of these organizations that's not even an organization, like we're we're just making fun internet memes here.
Speaker 3: But like most of them.
Speaker 2: You need some kind of leader in order for the movement to actually have some kind of traction, because it's like you can't have too many chiefs, you know what I mean, but also need.
Speaker 4: To have a chief.
Speaker 2: But you do need to have a chief otherwise everybody's just looking around, what do you think we should do?
Speaker 3: What do you think we should do?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 2: I don't know, And then somebody gets, you know, kind of brave and they start making rules and then the whole group that you know, disintegrates because there isn't a specific leader. And that's unfortunately, that's just how humanity is. We We are a group of followers.
Speaker 5: We run in packs, and dude, there's nothing wrong with being a follower.
Speaker 4: And for the record, I don't mean a follower of whatever seems to be training at this moment. Okay, have independent free thought for yourself, for sure. But what I'm saying is there's a saying in the military, lead follow or get the fuck out of the way. Okay, that's the matter of it. If you want to take charge and lead, fucking get after it. If not, follow the leader and make some things happen, get after it. If you're not willing to do either, get the fuck out of the way because you're in the way of progress here. That's and that's something that could be used for any kind of organization, any kind of company, any job site. You're a welder, you're a pipe welder, okay, either a take charge and start making moves happen, and perhaps become the foreman of your crew or the lead guy and make this job happen. B do as you're told from your lead guy and make this weld happen.
Speaker 5: Or see.
Speaker 4: If you're not gonna do either of those, get the fuck off my job site. I have no time for you to just sit here and stick your thumb up your ass like we got shit to do.
Speaker 2: There's roles that need to be played. And what they're saying is is that, well, Antifa can be a real thing because there are no leaders. But I think that that's exactly what they would want you to believe.
Speaker 4: They do. They want you to believe that it is a decentralized amalgamation of random Internet people that just get on chat rooms and like, hey, let's all meet up here. Okay, gang, I'll see you there. That is not how it goes. That is the very entry level, that's their recruiting grounds. That is not how you get to the hierarchy of the pyramid. That is Antifa. We're gonna break it all down. Let's get back to it here. So ideologically, Antifa in the United States sees itself as the successor to anti Nazi activists in the nineteen thirties. European activist groups that originally organized to oppose World War Two era fascist dictatorships re emerged in the nineteen seventies and eighties to oppose white supremacy and skinheads, eventually spreading to the United States. Now, not gonna take too much time to speak on this one, but I should also mention skinheads started out as a very open group. It was like the reggae group they are very popular with, like the same room boy thing from Jamaican reggae music. Skinheads back in the day were anti fascists, were anti authoritarian, were anti racism, all these things. The skinhead look got taken and then got blasted with the neo Nazis and the white supremacists and all these things into the nineties, late eighties, early nineties. But that's not what they originally were founded to be about. It was more like a middle finger to authority, not a middle finger to minorities.
Speaker 2: That just and what you'll see just over the course of these these smaller organizations that blossom into what we would know as terrorist organizations is that there seems to be like there seems to be like an infusion of CIA tactic. And the reason I say that is is that if you look back to whenever the CIA was doing all of the mk ultra things, they looked for suggestible people, right, Like that's that's like whenever a stage hypnotist is up on stage, what they do is and this is and I can tell you this because I was addicted to looking at all that I'm a hypnotist myself, right, But like what they would do is they get up on stage and they would say, you know, hey, picture a pink elephant. And they would say who who in the crowd was able to pick was able to see a pink elephant? And you know, half the crowd would raise their hand. All right, Well, I know that this person is more suggestible, So I'm gonna pull them up on stage because if I tell them three two one sleep, They're going to take it. They're going to believe it because they're already suggestible, right like. And I think that what is going on with these quote unquote groups, grassroots groups, is that they're already suggestible. They already have a plan in mind, Like, they're already on that track. All we gotta do is just corral them a little bit. We got to point them in the right direction, which is why I think that most of the grassroots groups, they start out, you know, maybe with a good idea, good good ideology what they stand for and stuff like that. But then you insert a CIA operative or you insert a an agent of chaos if you will, and you turn the entire group into agents of chaos. Which, by the way, I was doing a little bit of research on your boy, fucking George Zin, which we're not going to talk about in this episode. Dude, you want to talk about this was an mk ultra like, this is the perfect he was the perfect individual to uh to to raise his hand and say I was the one that shock Charlie Kirk. I don't believe that that was an accident. I don't believe that it was, you know, just by circumstance. This guy was literally everywhere. He was in so many other groups. Dude, he was there for nine to eleven. He was there for uh, what was it one of the bombings over in the West. I can't remember. One of the marathon, the Salt Lake City bombings, Boston bombing, wasn't it, Well, it was the Salt Lake City marathon. He suggested a threat. We're not going to get too much into it. Well, what I'm saying is is that you find these these people with these ideologies that are already showing up at events and special places and stuff like that, and then you just turn them in the right direction and there you go. And in that way, if you have those people, they're doing your work for you and they can't trace it back to you. This is like, this is the same thing anybody's ever seen The Dark Knight with Batman, right like the Joker, he had all of his agents of chaos, right like, those are the ones that were, oh yeah, if we if we carry out this bank heist, I'm gonna get ten percent. I'm gonna get twenty percent and right. But meanwhile, they were all just used as fucking Patsy's the joker made his way off with all the money in the in the end, right, And I think that that's what they do. They take suggestible people, they point them in the right direction and bam, now we are fucking.
Speaker 3: Like orchestrators.
Speaker 4: Yeah, basically, And that's the thing. I believe that all of them do have some sort of three letter agency representation in them. And we're gonna talk about that as a matter of fact, because there was an infiltration that was done and that's what led to a lot of this Rico conversation happening.
Speaker 5: But we'll get to it all in kind.
Speaker 4: But yeah, as far as your boy Zen or Zim or where the fuck his name is complete, Cias said, not even a joke, not a theory. This is understood and confirmed, which is why he raised his hands and said, yeah, I'm the guy, wasn't He was told to do that the same way. Hell Tyler Robinson, that kid was not the shooter the gun that was shown the thirty six in the box. It's understood now that that was a stock photo from five years prior that had nothing to do with him. That wasn't even his gun or his grandfather's gun or any of that shit. He I guarantee was told that day, Hey kid, I need you to go on top of this roof and I'm gonna vemo you two thousand dollars. He heard the shot rang out and he fucking jumped down and said, I gotta get the fuck out of here. But it doesn't matter. He's on the hook now.
Speaker 3: Brother.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you, like you want to talk about how they writ it in movies before they carry it out in action. And we're gonna do a whole show on this tomorrow. I've already got it planned. We're gonna do a show on fucking the movie called Snake Eyes.
Speaker 3: Have you seen this.
Speaker 4: I've heard of it. It's Nicholas Cage. It's called Snake Eyes. Dude, there is so it is.
Speaker 2: It is mind blowing how many synchronicities there are with that movie and everything that transpired with Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 3: Like your fucking your jaw is gonna drop to the floor.
Speaker 4: I've seen a few things online about how that movie kind of was predicted programming for this, But yeah, I can't even know it.
Speaker 2: Well, it wasn't kinda like this movie was. This was like the ritual before the event like this is. I mean, it was so spot on it's not even funny.
Speaker 4: And I gotta tell you, man, as of this moment, especially with the research I've done today, I'm of the belief that Antifa had way more of a hand than Charlie Kirk's assassination than anybody else, really than anybody else. And I know everybody's gonna get mad at me for saying, oh, it's not it is real. Listen, listen, listen. I'm not saying that Charlie didn't have his feelings toward it. I get it. Him and net Yahoo had a little bit of some misunderstandings and some disagreements. And he did say that all these Jewish donors are are one hundred percent living up to the stereotypes, and he's not going to be bullied. These things happened. I'm not gonna deny that. What I'm saying is that when you look at the entire picture of it, Israel didn't There's more people that they would take out. They would take out candas someone's before, they would take out Charlie kirk right. There's tons of very big names that speak anti Israel, not even like covertly and under wraps out loud and proud anti Israel sentiments, and a lot millions of people listen to them. Charlie didn't do that. He said a few things, don't get me wrong, But it's not like he was leading the charge of an anti Israel movement by any means.
Speaker 2: From what I understand, though, Candace was never funded by any Israel groups where Charlie originally was. That's the difference.
Speaker 4: But my point is, if they were trying to take somebody out to silence the anti Israel conversation, Charlie was low on the list.
Speaker 5: There's more people that get funding.
Speaker 4: And yeah, you want to say it comes from this person, this person, through dude, through a group of shell corporations. I'm sure Candace has taken some sort of Israeli dollar.
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying is is that I'm not even saying that he was the biggest name you can take out like I'm not even suggesting that.
Speaker 3: But what I am saying.
Speaker 2: Is is that I do believe it was all part of a grand ritual and this and that's what we're gonna get to with Snake Eyes tomorrow. Like it was all there was There was no there There was no movie talking about how a character in the future named Candace would be taken out by a sniper. There was one for Charlie Kirk. Okay, So that's kind of the difference of what I'm trying to make and so.
Speaker 4: I'm excited to learn more about that tomorrow. For sure. I've seen some things about Snake Eyes. Haven't done a deep dive. I'm pumped. Oh dude, yeah, it's crazy. But anyway, let's get back to antief over here, right right, right, So when it comes to the violence side of it, I am currently and this is very subject to change. I am currently of the belief that Antifa had way more hands in the pot of taking out Charlie than not.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to hear about it. Yeah, convince me otherwise. I'm open to I'm open to being I'm suggestible, you know, I just say that as they you hear that's cia.
Speaker 3: I'm suggestible.
Speaker 4: There you go, there you go. All right, So look we look at the original flag here, the original logo, that's two red flags. Antifa has always and still is rooted in communism and socialism. Like you cannot separate the two from each other. Their new flag is a red and black. The black is supposed to represent anarchy and the red is supposed to represent Marxism. Either way you slice it, you cannot separate this group from far communist extremists, which once again disgusting, absolutely disgusting, and just not again not spending too much time on this, but y'all do the math on this. Communism is responsible for somewhere around one hundred and fifty million deaths since their inception in the mid eighteen hundreds. And I know a lot of people will say, well, Christianity's killed a bunch of people. Yeah, yeah, Christianity's killed hundreds of millions. Yes, And I did my math on this. The fact of the matter is that you are eleven times more likely to be killed because communism exists than you are to be killed by Christianity. On the fucking warpath Let that one marinate for as long as you need, which is saying a lot.
Speaker 2: I watched three documentaries on the Cathars last night, and who boy, they went on a fucking whole chaotic rampage with them.
Speaker 4: They did, and I'm not gonna try to make it seem like that's okay, Right, there has been some people that have done some horrible shit in the name of Christianity. Fuck. The Taiping Rebellion, as a matter of fact in China killed somewhere between forty and sixty million people, and the leader of it said that he was Jesus's brother in the fucking eighteen hundreds.
Speaker 11: Yea.
Speaker 4: Like, Now, personally, I don't attribute that to Christianity, but for the sake of the argument about how deadly quote unquote Christianity is, I added that number to the overall people that have been killed. So since Christians existed, realistically we could say three point fifty ad Right, the first couple hundred years they were kind of not doing much as far as like warpath things were going three fifty eight to now we're talking seventeen hundred years give or take, as opposed to communism, give or take, not even two hundred years. One hundred and seventy five years, give or take, and you are eleven times more likely to be killed from Communism than you are from Christianity. When they are like on some religious zelit warpath.
Speaker 2: Shit right right, and and that three point fifty number comes from like all the different councils that were going on that we're trying to, you know, create the book, right, the Bible, and dude, and I was man.
Speaker 4: Well, for the first couple hundred years Christians were being murdered, Like keep that in mind, it was illegal to be a Christian in Rome. Then it became the religion of Rome.
Speaker 2: So that's what I'm saying, like from that point onward, Dude, what's crazy. And we're not going to spend too much time talking about it, but just as far as the Cathars go, dude, did you know that there were nineteen Catholic priest or not priests, nineteen Catholic popes that carried out the ideology that we needed to take out all the Cathars, Like you're talking about popes that were going around and literally what they say is a pope is like I don't know, the the closest human being that the one could be to God, right, like that the Catholic believe, and and yet all of them were saying, yeah, we got to take out all the Cathars.
Speaker 3: Nineteen consecutive popes believe.
Speaker 4: That running around. Dude, Gotta gotta put a stop to all that shit.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, if you look at the Cathars, dude, they were pretty fucking peaceful people like they they were not about that smoke.
Speaker 4: No, and also not again, we're not spending so much time on this, but Saint Patrick, the whole argument about him casting snakes into the sea and the snakes are the Druids and he led some sort of a bloodlust campaign, actually not true. Historically speaking, Saint Patrick was extremely kind to the Pagans that lived on Ireland's coast. Just so we're clear here. The whole thing about him casting the snakes out, like, I understand that that's a myth. There's never been snakes that have been indigenous to Ireland, so that's a metaphor for something. He did not kill a bunch of druids, nor did he lead a charge to kill pagans. As a matter of fact, he was very inclusive and kind to them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I can't say anything about Saint Patrick personally, but as far as the Druids being absolutely taken out, that was one hundred percent of Catholic thing. Like, I don't think there's any like disagreeing with that. Otherwise, where did they go? Where's all their books? Where's all the where's all their teachings? How is it that? Literally the original Irish language, they've had to recreate their language. I don't ten, fifteen, twenty different times, because that's how that's how often they were being annihilated.
Speaker 4: The Irish language wasn't tied to Druidism. That was the Gaelic religion, Gaelic language. But to that point, the Gauls were where Druidism was first ever written about. In ancient Rome, as a matter of fact, went out, I'm a g I'm talking genocidal right ancient Rome before it was Roman Catholic, when it was still Roman Paganism was the day and age. They led a genocidal rampage into the north of Europe to kill every single Druid on the continent.
Speaker 5: Because Christianity was even in the conversation.
Speaker 2: Well, that's because of their Lord and save your soul Invictus, sir, I mean sol Invictus was leading them to battle baby.
Speaker 5: I mean yeah, with him and Jupiter and all that.
Speaker 4: But my point is, though people killing each other for religious differences predates Christianity or the Abrahamic religions at by a long shot, which is kind of counterintuitive, wouldn't you think, What do you mean, like, why would a religious community go and slaughter millions of people in the name of love and peace? Wait, I'm talking about the Romans that were doing this. Their religion was not based in love and peace. Their religion was based off of Jupiter not keeping his dick in his pants.
Speaker 2: Right, But it's the idea of a savior aspect to where if you follow that savior, then you know, then you're you're essentially like a branch of the divine answer.
Speaker 4: Rome didn't have a savior thing like that. Their religion basically everybody ended up in the underworld, regardless of how you lived your life.
Speaker 5: I guess about leaving a legacy.
Speaker 2: I'm more, I can't speak too much on solen Victis and what they believed as far as that because sauln Victis was like a battle god basically.
Speaker 4: Right, but like the sun god. But when a sun battle god like, it was supposed to be a god that was going to help them into battle. Mars was their god of war. Not that.
Speaker 2: No, if I'm telling you, you look up solen Victis. It was literally a god that was going to help them on the battlefield.
Speaker 4: Right, But I mean they had a god of war. They had a solen Victis thing too. I'm not denying that whatsoever, But that wasn't like their savior by any means. The pagan religions don't have a savior figure like that.
Speaker 2: Forget the pagan stuff. What I'm saying is is that you know, you have what eventually became known as the Roman Catholics, right, And how is it possible that you're trying to preach you know, you have a savior, and we have this book and you follow all the rules, but meanwhile you go and slaughter millions of Cathars, right, Like I don't know exactly the numbers. It was all of them though, and well all of them except where allegedly four, So I don't know. That's kind of a weird story, but but yeah, it's It's just it seems counterintuitive where you're saying that you're going to be saved, we have a savior, and then you go out on a battlefield and kill millions of It's it's opposite, is what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 3: It doesn't make sense.
Speaker 4: Look at the religion of Islam, same shit. They claim to be a religion of peace, but the majority of their book is talking about conversion at sword point and warmongering.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, I'm with you.
Speaker 3: It doesn't make any fucking sense.
Speaker 4: People. People misused and misquote portions of books to justify their means, right, and that's been a thing since the beginning of time.
Speaker 3: The same thing. Just want to throw that out there.
Speaker 4: Sure, every religion has done that at some point in time. Fuck, Buddhist monks just beheaded a bunch of Muslims in China.
Speaker 3: There's different sits of Buddhist of Buddhist monks though, but.
Speaker 4: That's my pupa Buddhism, right. They misquoted some of Buddhists teachings to justify beheading a bunch of innocent people.
Speaker 5: Every religion does this.
Speaker 3: Right, It's silly. It's it's like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Whenever I see something like that, I'm like, okay, so the wrong God is leading you, Like, that's.
Speaker 4: What I say. With the Vedics, the Vedics have a caste system where if you're a born as an untouchable and you touch somebody of a higher class, they can chop off your fucking arm, dude. That's the way for forever.
Speaker 2: All of them are that way, Which is what I'm trying to say. It's like you would think, you know, like look at the fruits. Like this is how I damn it, boys, say it again.
Speaker 4: This is how I This is how I judge religious sects and religious groups and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Look at the fucking fruit of the followers.
Speaker 4: Jonathan, for the love of fuck. Yes, as I always say, you test the spirit, but you also have to test the fruit because somebody could be the greatest dude ever just they're super pious in their religion, their beliefs, the books or whatever. But if they're not doing anything with it, and they're not actually producing any fruit with that goodness, then it's fucking dead. This is why in the Bible that says faith without works is dead. You're not gonna be saved by your works. You're gonna be saved by your faith. But if you're not doing anything with that shit to grow the world into a better way than what the fuck did you do with this gift? Shout out to Jesus and for all the people that think I hate Jesus, like stop. I look at it.
Speaker 2: I look at it all from a very different angle. Okay, I'm just saying, if you if you see the fruits of your religion that is going and killing and slaughtering, I'm sorry, it's probably not the fucking answer.
Speaker 3: That's where I like to go.
Speaker 2: Now, a leader, you know, such as Jesus, such as the original you know, Buddha or Gandhi, fucking certain gurus and stuff like that. Sure, like I'm I'm all, I'm I'm here for listening to what they gotta say.
Speaker 4: But as soon as people fucking group up with a religious ideology, man, do they get retarded. It was the same with the Gnostics and the Catholic right. So like their movement was and if you look at it for the philosophical thing that they're trying to apply to their life, Okay, there's some wisdom that you can gain from these things, for sure. But they hated sex, they hated children. They literally would leave their children on the side of hills to die, and a lot of them were taken in by the early Christian Church. That was something that was done a good portion of the place, including the Cathars in France. They were horrible to their own people. So that's another reason why the Catholic Church said, oh, well fuck it. If you're gonna kill a bunch of your own kids, we'll just kill all of you. And again i'm not saying that that's not why. It was because they were heretics and they were preaching this type of Yeah, they were doing this heretics.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what they said.
Speaker 4: They were preaching to leave babies on the side of hills. That happened in France.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not even trying to say that the Cathars were the good guys, like I'm just saying it was just a different group who followed Jesus in a very gnostic kind of way, and the Catholic Church didn't like that. They didn't want that message being preached because the Cathars were building a huge.
Speaker 3: Following the Catholics.
Speaker 2: If you go back and look at it, the Catholics were losing numbers to the Cathars, which is.
Speaker 4: Losing They were losing numbers to different types of Protestantism, and the Cathars saw themselves as a Protestant group, not a heretical group. But then again, the Lutherans saw themselves as another Christian sect not a heretical group. So did the Anglicans, so did every every spinoff of what we would now call Protestants didn't see themselves as heretics, but the Catholic churchard did. The Cathars were extremely egregious in some of the things that they were preaching. It wasn't just heretical teachings against Jesus. Their practices were fucked. But even still, that doesn't justify genociding close to a million people. I think that that's not the way.
Speaker 3: No, not even a little bit.
Speaker 2: But anyway, look, I'm not trying. We're not trying to go down that rabbit hole. Let's stick to antifa here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's do this all right. Continuing on, it says modern antifa can be traced uh to the opposition to the infiltration of British punk scene by white power skinheads in the nineteen seven eighties and the emergence of neo Nazism in Germany. Following the fall of the Berlin Wall in Germany, young leftists, including anarchists and punk fans, renewed the practice of street level anti fascism.
Speaker 5: Peter Beinhardt writes.
Speaker 4: In the late eighties, left wing punk fans in the United States began following suit, though they initially called their group's Anti Racist Action AR in theory the Americans would be more familiar with fighting racism than they would be against fighting fascism, which is very true, right. So the AR for anybody who doesn't know, this was their logo. It's a white ship holding a red slingshot. And essentially this is them saying like, yes, we are a violent group. We're not here waving a flag for a protest, We're here to do harm to you. That was their entire motive from the word go.
Speaker 2: How interesting is it too that she's wearing some kind of facial cover, which if you look at a lot of these protests, people are going out there wearing like COVID masks.
Speaker 3: That's that is just like that's a cover.
Speaker 2: Like they're not doing it to protect you from getting sick from COVID, they're doing it so their face can't be recognized. And it's interesting how this group was formed in eighty nine wearing the face cover like that, and it's still the same thing that's being carried out today in a lot of these ANTIFA protests.
Speaker 4: So continuing with that, the writer of the Antifa Handbook says that Antifa of today is the direct descendant of the ARA reading on here, it says, is a network of militant far left political cells in the United States and Canada. The AARA network originated in the late eighteen or nineteen eighties to engage in direct action, including political violence and docsing against their rival political organizations on the hard right, mainly violent groups such as neo Nazi skinheads, to dissuade them from further involvement in political activities. So they were founded to do violence. You cannot separate that from anything else. So whenever you say that Antifa, who quote unquote doesn't exist and there's nonviolent, understand that they're for the way that this movement is shaped out right now does violence. That's what they were founded upon. So again you can't separate it from it. But anyway, let's continue, oh it says. ARA activists toured with popular punk rock and skin bands, skinhead bands in order to prevent klansmen, neo Nazis, and assorted white supremacists from recruiting. Their motto was we go where they go, by which they meant that they would confront far right activists in concerts and actively remove their materials from public places. In two thousand and two, the AAR disrupted a speech in Pennsylvania by Matthew Hale, the head of the white supremacist group World Church of the Creator, resulting in a fight in twenty five arrests. In two thousand and seven, Rose City Antifa, likely the first group to utilize the name Antifa, was formed in Portland, Oregon. Yes, I know, to the chagrin of everybody, right, nobody saw that one coming. Other Antifa groups in the United States have other genealogies. In Minneapolis, Minnesota, a group called the Ball was formed in nineteen eighty seven with the intent to fight neo Nazi groups directly. And again, the Baldies, if you want to look at them, they are the descendants of the original Skinheads, which are not the neo Nazi skin heads. Those were the original shaving your head, anti athornton, anti fascists, all these things, and then they got transformed into the Baldies when neo Nazis took over the Skinhead group. But moving on, in twenty thirteen, the most radical quote unquote chapters of RA formed the Torch Antifa network, which has chapters throughout the United States. Other Antifa groups are part of different associations, such as the New York City Antifa operate independently. So all right, that's a little bit of the background to antifa. So whenever we see this black flag with the red and white banners on it, or red and black banners on it, keep in mind it all stems from a legitimate anti Nazi group from the nineteen twenties that did take root in America. But it wasn't called antifa at that time. It was called the Anti Fascist Party of Action. Okay, that was that was the motto at that time.
Speaker 3: Unreal.
Speaker 2: I did not know that it goes back that far, and most people don't.
Speaker 4: Most people have never heard of it like this. So now I got a little a dot gov document that's gonna break it all down. What is antifa? Is it a group or an idea? And what do supporters want?
Speaker 3: When this is a CBS article by the.
Speaker 4: Way, mm hm wow.
Speaker 2: So it says Antifa seeing a steady increase in media attention ever since former President Donald Trump took office in January of twenty seventeen. Republicans often portray Antifa as a highly organized group of terrorists worthy of a national watch list. Some conspiracy theorists falsely blamed Antifa for the January sixth capital rides that led to five deaths, which if you look into that, that's not a conspiracy.
Speaker 3: It was literally it's on camera.
Speaker 4: Like Antifa absolutely was there to poke the bear a bit. But then keep in mind, the police and the security guards let the protesters into the building. That wasn't Antifa, but Antifa was the one that turned small pockets of the protest into violent pockets. The conservatives out there weren't trying to do violence. They weren't trying to tear shit up, because that's not what conservatives do.
Speaker 3: No, that's Auntie what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just saying that they definitely were sprinkling themselves into the jan six thing. So it says right wing media blames Antifa members for rioting and looting. Democrats have also condemned such violence, but many on the left say the rhetoric about Antifa is greatly exaggerated and that it's less of an organized movement than just something.
Speaker 3: Of a quote unquote idea.
Speaker 2: But much of what politicians say about Antifa isn't quite true. Here's what antifa is, what it isn't, and what you need to know.
Speaker 3: According to CBS.
Speaker 2: So anti anti anti antifa is not a highly organized movement, nor is it merely an idea. Nor isn't an idea.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's not highly organized, yet somehow we are able to enact RICO cases against it, which literally the O of RICO is organized or organization. So like, let's continue.
Speaker 2: Antifa is a loose affiliation of local activists scattered across the United States and a few other countries. The term antifa is short for anti fascist. It's used both by its adherents and its foes. In general, people who identify as antifa are known not for what they support, but what they oppose fascism, nationalism, far right ideologies, white supremacy, authoritarianism, racism, homophobia, and xenophobia. Interesting how it's not even an idea, but you know everything they stand for.
Speaker 5: It's crazy how that works, right.
Speaker 2: Some antifa activists also denounce capitalism and the government overall. I mean, I'm for you know, denouncing the government personally, but.
Speaker 4: They're all against capitalism, even though they're all carrying iPhones that like I don't know how else I could show an ironic picture, but sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's so funny.
Speaker 2: So mostly people aligned with antifa on the left of the political spectrum, so they're mostly aligned with them. So Antifa is not, however, affiliated with President Joe Biden, the Democratic Party, or its leaders. Mister Biden has condemned Antifa and called violence unacceptable.
Speaker 3: How do you condemn something that doesn't exist, right, if.
Speaker 5: It's not real?
Speaker 4: How did their Lord and Savior of Obama's well, their Lord and Savior Obama's lackey, Joe Biden say that this group and its violence needs to be stopped. I thought it's not real, Jonathan.
Speaker 2: That's where I'm getting confused at. So, like, that's like saying that you're I don't know, I'm not going to go too weird, but it says Antifa actions have included everything from tracking and publicly identifying members of alt right groups to physically attacking adversaries in Antifa. The Anti Fascist Handbook author Mark Bray, an organizer of the Occupy Wall Street movement, lays out Antifa's methods this way interesting.
Speaker 4: So an organizer, an organizer of the Occupy Wall Street thing, and the writer of the Antifa Handbook.
Speaker 5: But it's not organized, dude, what are we talking about?
Speaker 2: And that's what I'm trying to say is that, you know, that whole Occupy Wall Street thing was crazy. I mean, there were people that were saying, like, look, we're tired of fucking Wall Street getting bailed out. Meanwhile, it's it's literally sucking everybody dry, like these these big shorts by by I don't know, like these these think tanks and stuff like that. Is is literally like uh, sucking dry the people that decide to invest in a stock, right, it is market manipulation. And so whenever Occupy Wall Street, you know, was becoming a movement like it was, it was like a lot of people were getting their eyes on it. And then you get fucking infiltrators like this piece of shit Mark Bray, who he's an organizer, He's a he's a fucking organizer of of you know, the whole that whole thing.
Speaker 4: But but there.
Speaker 3: Is no organizer of Antifa.
Speaker 4: It doesn't make sense, No, But you gotta understand, Occupy Wall Street, that whole movement was an Antifa psyop. That's all it. Ever was the guy who wrote the Handbook of the ANTIFA group was one of the big dogs on Occupy Wall Street, and there was more that were affiliates of Antifa.
Speaker 5: You can't separate this.
Speaker 2: I'm inclined to believe that it started out as a grasserist movement in the same way that BLM did maybe the earliest stages.
Speaker 3: What I'm trying to say is is.
Speaker 2: That Occupy Wall Street should have been a bigger thing that actually put more of a spotlight on all of the market manipulation with Wall Street, and then it got occupied, like Occupy Wall Street got occupied, is what I'm trying to say. The the that's what I interpreted it as.
Speaker 5: Though no, no, I hear you.
Speaker 4: I hear you. And again a lot of people who haven't done more research into the Occupy Wall Street thing the message that they were trying to portray as far as like the government bailouts of big corporations has to stop, right, These people get hooked up for doing a bad job. Meanwhile the lower level people get fucked every time. Sure, okay, we could at least have that kind of conversation.
Speaker 2: And by the way, the whole game stop craziness that's going on in the stock market is a slap in the face too. It's kind of like the way I view GameStop and a lot of these other like crazy stocks that are like growing for no specific reason other than people who are just trying to give the middle finger to the stock market. I believe that that is a no, not even a pumpt dumb because GameStop has been dude, it's been holding its value for like years now, which is crazy, which actually is Oh, what's his fucking name? The conspiracy theorist guy that went on Rogan and he went on, uh we mentioned Carol.
Speaker 4: Carol. Yeah, that's how he got started. Literally, how he got started was.
Speaker 2: By documenting all the shit that was going on with the game stock, game stop Stock, and they all got.
Speaker 4: Into a core Democrat leftist, or at least he used to be. He's very loud and proud about that, and it's like.
Speaker 3: He yeah, no, he's not anymore. But yeah, I just want to throw that out there.
Speaker 2: So I'm not I'm not even saying, are you saying that from its inception that Occupy Wall Street was corrupted and infiltrated?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Now, they would never let you know that on the surface, because it's all about just fucking over these rich people and this and this and this.
Speaker 5: But isn't that literally what Antifa is screaming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's going after the stock market and it did, you know, put a spotlight on it. I don't know, I'm I'm I'm open to it. Maybe we'll do a show on it, because that's not how I interpreted. I interpreted as like Occupy Wall Street was a good thing until it got corrupted.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying that the government should be bailing out these companies whenever they do bad business deals. Like if your company goes under, then it goes under. That's how capitalism works, right, That's how.
Speaker 2: It's not even just the companies that are in the stock market. It is bailing out the stock market in general, like the NASDAC and the dal Jones and all of that, because if that gets shorter, then the stock market ceases to exist. And if the stock market ceases to exist, well, these big corporations aren't going to be able to you know, one million x their business capital in order to be able to you know what I mean, Like it's a scam. The knock market is a scam. Like can we just accept that? Like a one hundred percent is one of it. That's why I like crypto another scam, like it is a scam, like you look at dude. Just the other day, the entire crypto market went down forty percent, believe it. And what happened is is that they fucking put a halt on it. They put a halt on the market so that all of the uh, all of the quote unquote whales and you know, big government corporations and stuff like that could pull their money out before it went down any farther. You want to talk about a fucking scam like all of it is.
Speaker 4: I don't. This is what a lot of people are like, Bro, why are you not invested in crypto that because of that? Well it's it's not associated with the government, it's its own thing.
Speaker 3: No, it's not like it's not the markets no way the market goes.
Speaker 2: Look, if you have a a liquid asset, you know, like if you are invested in I don't know, let's just say fucking JC penny, which is funny because it's a fucking penny stock now or I think it actually got delisted, I'm not sure, but but if you were invested in that, that's it is completely manipulated, like all of it is manipulated because you have big whales that are controlling the entire thing. Whenever you have corporations that literally have like I don't know, thirty or forty percent invested interest in these In these companies, they determined.
Speaker 3: The stock price.
Speaker 2: So if they decide to pull out and they do the rug pull, and everybody else is like fire selling because they don't want to get caught with the bag. Well, now all of those people they sold all their shares for pennies on the dollar. The big thirty percent that you know that the corporations or whatever own, they're just picking up all those fucking shares for pennies on the dollar. And if they want to boost it back up, now they become millionaires.
Speaker 3: That's market manipulation. One oh one.
Speaker 4: And see this is why I don't get down with it. I've never invested in the stocks. I tried investing in crypto twice, and it wasn't like large sums of money just playing around just to see what would happen to Helllo Robin hood at you know, action happened both times. I lost my ass instantly, and it's like, well, this is why I don't gamble because I'm this bad at it, whether it's casino, whether it's crypto, whether it's stocks. If I do it, I'm losing my money. But you know what, that's the point. It's not just government bailouts that are saving the stock market or the government putting a hold on crypto. It's like, yeah, well it's not associated with the government. But if the government can halt it and freeze it to save government assets and then it continues, I'm sorry, that's just inaccurate.
Speaker 5: You know what. I like investing my money in silver and gold bullion.
Speaker 4: You know why, Jonathan, Because it's always going to retain a value no matter what. The stocks can go all over the place. Gold is going to have a value. Silver is going to have a value. The economy can collapse right now, and I promise you the silver that I have I could bring in and pay my bills and all the good cult members out there. If you would like to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver buoyant and minted coins, then come to I got the.
Speaker 5: Link of the description below to cocsilver dot com.
Speaker 4: When you fill out your information, our homeboy Wayne Clark is going to be the one to reach out to you and get you squared away. Do you want to buy a little bit? Do you want to put some of your retirement nest egg into it? Listen, talk to your financial advisor, talk to your CPA. Don't take my word for it. I'm just a decad with a microphone. Talk to your financial person and ask them, Hey, what do you think about investing in gold and silver? I promise you, if your accountant is worth a fuck, they're gonna tell you that at least a portion of your retirement nest egg needs to be invested in precious metals. The best place to get your start, would beat is go to cocsilver dot com. We're not talking about investing in the stock. We're not talking about investing in the price. We're talking about you sending money and you getting real, hard, tangible silver mailed to your front door, or gold or platinum. They got a couple of different options, and it's not just coins. Some of it's artwork, some of it's collectibles, some of it's bars, like real weight of this material. You want to get your start, cocsilver dot com.
Speaker 5: That is the best place to go.
Speaker 4: But anyway, moving on, good plug. I thought it was a good natural segue. We don't get those off moon we do. I like to lean into it, you know. Yeah, And it's something that we believe in.
Speaker 2: By the way, like we are also invested in silver, Like we have multiple silver coins that we are you know, we're trying to build up our own little nest egg, starting small of course, like one little silver coin.
Speaker 3: It's like thirty bucks, thirty five bucks, something like that.
Speaker 4: Right, Oh, I'm saying listen, if you're only buying one coin a month, okay, one coin a month, and that's not going to put a big hurt on your your pocketbook, right, but at the end of the year, you'll have twelve coins. Or if you're even gonna buy one coin a week, at the end of the year, you'll have fifty two coins. Now you do that and just let it sit in your in your gun safe, in a bank, deposit box, whatever the case. Bury it. I don't care what's your mattress. Go for it. Right then, in twenty years, if we are just tracking the percentage of growth that has happened, silver has always been what silver is gonna be. The dollar keeps going up down, left, right, and center, right. So, knowing for effect that inflation is not going to stop and that the money is going to continue being ridiculous years from now, what do you think those fifty two troy ounces of silver will be able.
Speaker 3: To buy you fucking Lambeau? Hopefully?
Speaker 4: I mean we can only hope, you know. But also if it gets to that point, then the US dollar has fallen so far that we're pretty much fucked. But you won't be fucked if you have some precious metals that you could rely on and fall back on.
Speaker 3: Anyways, that is very true.
Speaker 2: So back to Mark Bray, the organizer of Occupy Wall Street movement, lays out antifa's methods this way in quotes. Despite the media portrayal of a deranged, bloodthirsty Antifa, the vast majority of anti fascist tactics involve no physical violence whatsoever. Anti Fascists conduct research on the far right, outline on the far right online, in person, and sometimes through infiltrations. They dox them, push Central MILU to disown them, pressure bosses to fire them. But it's also true that some of them punch Nazis in the face and don't apologize for it during public demonstrations. Antifa activists often wear top two toe black. Even before the coronavirus pandemic, they were also known for wearing face coverings at public gatherings, such as they're.
Speaker 4: All about dosing people, but they don't want you to know who they are, because then you might find them at their home and that's not good. It's like, you mean, like the person you're trying to do that too, right now? Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Antifa has no official national leadership, though followers have organized themselves into small local cells that sometimes coordinate with other movements such as Black Lives Matter. Some self described Antifa adherents have organized to confront Patriot Prayer, the Proud Boys, and other far right groups during public demonstrations. Some of those rallies have devolved into violence. I would say the majority of Patriot Prayer.
Speaker 4: So you've got a bunch of conservatives that are getting together to have one group prayer session, and Antifa's out there to like just we got to put a stop to that, like out loud, that's fucking insane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I never heard of that Patriot Prayer. Maybe we'll look into it soon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's it's solid. They have like big breakfasts and big banquets and stuff. It's an aw thing. Okay.
Speaker 2: So some antifa adherents keep a very low profile, while other local groups venture to give themselves a more public profile with the name and a website. One of the oldest such groups appears to be Rose City Antifa, which says it was founded in Portland, Oregon, in two thousand and seven. According to its website, its main focus is any work that prevents fascist organizing and when that is not possible, provides consequences to fascist organizers. This is supported by researching and tracking fascist organizations. If that patriot prayer group is literally just a group of people who like are Christians or whatever that are getting together for prayer and breakfast, Like, why would.
Speaker 3: You need to infiltrate that.
Speaker 4: Do you remember the Tea party movement that was happening a couple of years back, I a little bit. Yeah, So basically what it was was conservatives that were getting together on the capital steps of whatever state that they live, Right, My parents even went to one in Baton Rouge. Right, it wasn't a it wasn't a violent insurrection. It was a peaceful protest, which is protected with the First Amendment. The right to peacefully as symbol, okay, And it was just them. They had some some speaker phones, and they had some signs out there, and they were just having a conservative protest and that was all it was, all it ever was. And it was the Tea Party movement talking about like it was a homage to the Boston Tea Party, right, and that's it. You didn't hear anything about buildings being looted, cop cars being set fire, or even liberals or Democrats being attacked for just being around the vicinity of this crazy tea party group and the tea the tea baggers, Right, you remember hearing about all that. It was just a bunch of boomers getting together to talk about like conservative values.
Speaker 5: How crazy is this? How how evil this is?
Speaker 11: Ugh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's weird.
Speaker 2: So anyhow, it says Antifa in prime time, so or mister Trump's years in office coverage have Antifa skyrocketed in the mainstream press. By the way, I just want to say this, doesn't it make them more dangerous? As if everybody is going out there and saying that there is no organizer, that there is no leader, that basically anybody can take up the Antifa flag and just carry out what it believes in. Like, so if there isn't a direction, then that means that there are no bounds. And if there's no bounds, and that means anything can happen as a result of your interpretation of whatever Antifa is. I think that that kind of makes it a little bit more dangerous, don't you.
Speaker 4: It does, and it's also incorrect, right, so, like, just so we're all clear, there is infighting within Antifa. If you were to right now, average Joe blow off the street, grab an Antifa flag and go to uh Antifa protest and the actual Antifa members don't know who you are, and you're out there trying to pretend like you're one of them, and you just get down with their ideas or nothing, and they've never verified you, they will beat the actual fuck out of you.
Speaker 5: Like it's not a joke. They've done it to moremultiple people.
Speaker 4: And then let's say you are an Antifa member and you're like, you know, just entry level. You're not, You're not some sort of a shot call or anything like that. But there's like your first protests and you're out there and if one of the top dogs tells you to go set fire to something and you don't, they will beat the actual fuck out of you. It's it's not good. And then they'll dox you to the rest of the organization, not just to shun the non believer. You'll get harassment to you at your work, all these things because then your docs, they will make you out to be an enemy even though you were trying to be a help, that you weren't trying to hurt nobody. But it's like, no, if we told you it hurts somebody, you better it's it's insane.
Speaker 2: So this kind of sounds like organized socialized uh, suggestible puppets.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: So anyway, that coverage, Oh so talking about the Antifa coverage that was skyrocketing in Trump's first years. So that coverage started on the day of his inauguration, when dozens of people took to the streets of the nation capital in a protest that would soon grow violent. Authorities would later arrest several dozen of them, many of whom later identified themselves as Antifa and accused them of starting fires and riots. Charges were eventually dropped for the bulk of the defendants, shocker, while others were acquitted by juries.
Speaker 5: Shocker.
Speaker 4: How and why if these people did damages. Why would they be acquitted? That's breaking the law. Interesting how certain things, certain money movements, happen, and all of a sudden these people walk away scott free.
Speaker 2: Just throwing it out, Mister Trump pointed a finger at what he called the alt left following the infamous Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia in twenty seventeen. Yep, I remember that one after a white supremacist deliberately plowed his car into a crowd of counter protesters, killing a woman named Heather Heyer. Mister Trump sparked more outrage when he suggested an equivalency between the white supremacists and the protesters on the other side, who, despite his claims, were mostly peaceful. What about the alt left that came charging at what you say the alt right, mister Trump wondered aloud. Do they have any semblance of guilt? What about the fact that they're charging with clubs in their hands, swinging clubs? Do they have any problem?
Speaker 3: I think they do.
Speaker 2: In the year since then, media coverage has identified Antifa as participants and sometimes agitators in clashes at numerous rallies and protests around the country. That includes a twenty seventeen anti hate rally in Berkeley, California, and a Patriot Prayer freedom rally in Portland, Oregon in twenty eighteen. In at least one instance, a person self identifying as an Antifa supporter has been linked to a deadly attacked a deadly attack at a protest Michael Forrest Raynold Renewell, who is forty eight years old, was considered a prime suspect and an August twenty twenty killing of a thirty nine year old Aaron J. Danielson, a right wing activist who who was shot during heated demonstration in Portland, y Rhina. Well was later shot to death by federal authorities as they moved to arrest him.
Speaker 4: Shocker, right, this this peaceful group, Why they're just so peaceful as everything's burning around them and as shots are are being shot everywhere? That that was a weird well in turnphrase there. But but has described himself in social media posts as one hundred percent Antifa.
Speaker 2: By the way, it's not a shocker that they would shoot him rather than sentencing him. Yeah, I agree that people like that should probably you know, face a judgment as he did. But I will say it's interesting you shoot him because dead men tell no tales.
Speaker 4: Right, Well, no, but they tried to arrest him. He shot at them while they were attempting to arrest him. You could look into the case, they're like, yeah, he shot this guy, the police go in to detain him, and then he fucking suicide by coped it. Well, what I'm saying is is that usually these kind of people are doing doing things, uh and and they're they're they're getting themselves in trouble, but then as soon as the authorities get their hands on them, hey, let's shoot them so that they don't say anything. You know.
Speaker 2: I think about like Jeffrey Epstein kind of kind of thing, right, like, let's dead man tells hotels kind of thing in the same way George Zen right, Like, interesting, how this guy has been such a political activist or at least showing up at a lot of political rallies and and you know, big events and stuff like that, and then all of a sudden, I mean, the guy has been doing it literally since fucking Reagan, right, Like, this guy's been around.
Speaker 4: He was he.
Speaker 2: Literally slept at at the same hotel that Reagan did, on the floor of one of his constituents or whatever during some kind of shit. But the why I bring that up is interesting, how now he gets slapped with the child porn you know stuff. And by the way, you want to talk about a suggestible puppet. Not only did they slap the child pornography kind of stuff on him, they got him to admit that he fan he's looking at naked five year old.
Speaker 3: Girls on his cell phone, like bro.
Speaker 4: And I'm not even sure if that's true or not. That could completely be a part of the storyline. It could be very accurate. I don't know, but yes, to your point there. I saw one report saying he was one of the pallbearers for Reagan at his funeral. Allegedly this guy helped carry Reagan's casket. Either that or he was like a big shot caller in some way, shape or form at Reagan's funeral. He's a full on op and a. I don't even think that he knows that he's an OP. That's the crazy thing, like, that's all that's mk ultra. I don't even think that he actually knows that he's being used.
Speaker 5: I think he does, dude. I think that he's playing his role.
Speaker 2: Maybe for this last one with Charlie Kirk. But you'll see that there are suggestible puppets that the CIA, you know, through the use of mk Ultra and all their programs and everything, they'll take these people who are not right in the head, Like this guy is not right in the fucking head. Not saying that that gives him a pass by any means, but like they love taking these fucking people and using them as their own guinea pigs to carry out whatever it is they're trying to carry out. So you know, I'm again like I think whatever you want about who shot Charlie Kirk and what was the motive and who was the one that was pulling the strings and stuff like that, there are these people that absolutely exist and you know, and that's what I'm trying to say. Like, as far as Antifa, these people are fucking angry because they can't get a job. Not that they can't, it's that they don't get a job. They won't get a job. They don't want to go to work because they believe, even though they're anti fascists, they believe in the socialist thing to where they don't have to fucking work and they can just suck off the teet of the government. You're so anti government, you're so anti fascism, but you want to be able to sit up on your ass and do nothing for a fucking living, literally like you want to be able to eat and collect food stamp. I have no problem with people getting food stamps. I for a short period of time, was collecting food stamps and shit like that whenever, you know, whenever I was poor. It's not meant to be a fucking you know, a lifelong thing. That's what these people want, right, So it's it's got saying they're getting paid to protest. This is a full time occupation for these fuckers. Dude, do you remember that fucking video of that kid It was a couple of years ago saying that he went on like indeed or maybe it was Craigslist or something like that, and and he saw that literally George Soros was paying these protesters right right, and and and George Soros, like in the the the organized thing that it came to be, was literally saying, yeah, we want you to go here, we want you to throw bricks, we want you to chant this. It was literally telling them what to do. So for people that say that antifa is not an organized thing. I mean maybe as a whole it's not very well organized, but there's definite a direction they're being pointed to.
Speaker 4: Oh it is, though, that's the thing. They want you to believe that it's unorganized. They want you to believe that these random palettes of bricks just magically appeared on these street corners because there was that much construction going on in random spots around the city, even though it wasn't. They are very highly organized, dude, and even still not just the Soros thing is absolutely effect not detracting from that whatsoever. But Soros doesn't have as much hand in Antifa as what you might think. There is other wealthy benefactors too, but also they make their own money and they we're gonna get to the business side of it here in a minute, and why they're able to be brought down under Rico charges now, they're not doing that. It's not a George Soros to them connection that makes RICO happen. That's an internal thing. But on the outset, from the outside looking in, they want you to believe that these are just kids. They're a little angsty, that's all. It's not like this is an organized movement or anything. But I promise you it is and we're gonna get to all of it. Let's continue here talking about the T word, and yes, we mean terrorism.
Speaker 2: In the summer of twenty nineteen, Republican Senators Ted Cruz and Bill Cassidy introduced a resolution calling for Antifa to be labeled as a domestic terror organization. President Trump voiced his support on Twitter. By the way, fuck Ted Cruz.
Speaker 4: Just want to that. Agree.
Speaker 2: Agree, Major consideration is being is being given to naming Antifa an organization of terror. Portland is being watched very closely. Hopefully the mayor will be able to properly do his job. That was a tweet or a truth I guess by Trump in twenty nineteen. Yeah, but at the time that Trump administration owned their own Department of Homeland Security and FBI didn't appear to view Antifa as a leading threat. A DHS draft document from September twenty twenty reportedly named white supremacist groups as the biggest terror threat to America. That same document doesn't mention Antifa at all.
Speaker 4: Interesting, right, because white supremacist groups have been responsible for so much violence in the last two decades. I forgot.
Speaker 2: Oh look, I'm just saying I've gotten to the point where I don't give a fuck about right or left. I think that Trump himself is even a fucking puppet of something much bigger.
Speaker 4: Now I will say this too, and I'm not we're not trying to take the conversation in this direction here, but the Sovereign Citizen group is again, you cannot the same way we were talking about how Antifa, you cannot separate it from communism, you cannot separate the Sovereign Citizen movement from white supremacy at its inception, where it comes from, and how a lot of these people view it still to this day. So when they were talking about white supremacist groups, they were not talking about the Klan being the most dangerous thing in America right now. They're talking about how almost every time a sovereign citizen gets pulled over, there's a gunfight that ensues. So that's where they were leading it in the twenty seventeen conversation. By the way, that's not.
Speaker 3: One stupid fuck's view. By the way, just want to throw them out there.
Speaker 4: One stupid fuck claims that he's not a sovereign citizen, so that's not him. But I mean, hell, they just had another shootout in Australia. As a matter of fact, cops pulled this guy over. He was just speeding. It's not like this was a violent crime or anything like that. It was a speeding stop. He gets out and starts firing at the police and kills two of them, like this is And then when they tracked him down and got him, he was a soft sit and that's that led to all this other shit. And it's like, okay, dude, like you didn't have to do this. She could just taken the ticket. I don't acknowledge your ticket. Okay, now you're in jail for life, if not facing the death penalty with what could have been a fucking two hundred dollars ticket, because your morals are more important. But whatever.
Speaker 2: Anyway, the FBI also considers a far considers far right groups the top of the priority list. FBI Director Christopher Ray, which fuck him too, said in February twenty twenty that the FBI places the risk of violence from racially motivated extremist groups on the same footing as the threat posed by foreign terrorist organizations such as ISIS and its sympathizers.
Speaker 4: That's what I February of twenty twenty. You mean, right after Biden got in office, right, interesting.
Speaker 3: Right after the election was stolen. Yeah, yeah, interesting.
Speaker 4: Moving on.
Speaker 2: That's not to say the FBI hasn't also taken aim at Antifa. After arson and looting broke out amid the protests in Minneapolis following the death of George Floyd, Christopher Ray said, we're seeing people who are exploiting this situation to pursue violent extremist agendas. Anarchists like Antifa and other agitators. These individuals have set out to sow discord and upheaval rather than join in the righteous pursuit of equality and justice. That's interesting. So even Christopher Ray said that they were real.
Speaker 4: And trying to pursue violence and extremist agendas his own words.
Speaker 2: But the idea of designating Antifa a terror group worries some civil rights advocates.
Speaker 3: Why would it.
Speaker 4: They're not a civil rights group. They are not. They even said that they are not a civil Okay, yep, sure.
Speaker 2: The designation would grant federal law enforcement broad powers under the federal Federal under the Federal Terrorism Code to surveil and investigate anyone labeled as Antifa. In quotes from the Southern Poverty Law Center set in a statement, it could also allow federal enforcement to broadly target anyone involved in protests viewed unfavorably by the Trump administration, even retroactively end quotes, the Center added in quotes, President Trump's announcement is rooted in politics, not the present realities of the terror threat in the United States. I mean that might be true, that might be somewhat true. I'm not gonna say it's completely unherralded because.
Speaker 4: Oh oh yeah, wait, oh wait, because as we're going to get to this, yeah, it's rooted in politics, not the present realities of the terror threat in the United States. We're gonna look at some of the antifa things that have been going on in the past few years, including currently in Chicago, New York, Portland. It's uh no, this is currently the present threat in danger for sure.
Speaker 2: And so it gets to the false flags. Antifa has earned its reputation for sporadic violence, but many other rumors about Antifa has been spun from the whole cloth, sometimes by people later identified as right wing extremists, and June of twenty twenty Twitter shut down multiple fake Antifa accounts that were inciting violence against white suburbs. Subsequent investigations tracked the accounts to identify ev Ropa, a white supremacist organization.
Speaker 4: Never heard of that one, I have not.
Speaker 3: This was a tweet.
Speaker 2: By Antifa America at Antifa underscore US Alert, Tonight's the night comrades with a fist being held up tonight we say fuck? Is that fuck the city? I'm guessing, so fuck the city and we move into the residential areas, the white hoods, and we take what's ours hashtag black Lives matter, hashtag fuck America with a middle finger.
Speaker 4: So allegedly this is from a right wing you know, white supremacist and all these things, although that's not entirely accurate. But all right, sure.
Speaker 2: They're saying that it was a white supremacist that infiltrated the Antifa account, and we're trying to paint the Antifa as the bad guys, the disruptors.
Speaker 3: Is that what they're saying.
Speaker 4: Essentially, But again, and that's not accurate, like at all, And that's not the only post that has been made where Antifa is calling for violence like this.
Speaker 2: Right, But even if that was true, but from that account was it confirmed that it was not actually Antifa post.
Speaker 4: It's from the Antifa America actual like their site. So they're saying that Antifa got infiltrated so deeply, which again they're they're not organized, but we'll show you here in a minute how organized they really really are. And so they're saying that they got infiltrated so deeply by a overt white supremacist. I have a feeling like a white supremacist wouldn't have gotten to the position to be able to release a tweet on their official account.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's strange. I mean, there's hack jobs all over the place.
Speaker 4: So I'm not saying that, you know, Twitter accounts can't get hacked, but sure, sure, maybe that's.
Speaker 3: What they're saying.
Speaker 2: I don't know which If that is true, then fuck those people too, right, like, oh yep, you know that's are in the pot.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, So, it says.
Speaker 2: Right wing figures and other commentators on social media also have falsely used unspecified Antifa members of starting wildfires on the West Coast, prompting police and fire officials to appeal to the public to stop spreading what one agency called an untrue rumor.
Speaker 3: You know all caps what the untrue?
Speaker 4: It says, so right.
Speaker 2: Another common conspiracy theory has alleged that without evidence.
Speaker 3: I love when they say that.
Speaker 4: Also, real quick, the wildfires on the West coast that was started by Florida man. We just talked about that on the Cole on the Cajun Night as a matter of fact, not to shameless plug, but every Wednesday night at nine, come join us. But the Palisades fire was started by a Florida man who, shocker, had ties to Antiva. No, yeah, I'm just saying, listen, what do I know?
Speaker 5: What do I know?
Speaker 4: I'm just the guy doing a little bit of some research from time to time. Do your own. But yeah, it's it's crazy how you know how the connections are there. But then the media just wants to sidestep it.
Speaker 2: Well that's funny because they say that there's no evidence. So where are you pulling that from, Jacob. Obviously there's no violence, so it's not even real. It's not even real. Jonathan Jenny Kimble just told us Antifa is not real.
Speaker 4: It's myth.
Speaker 3: So I mean, clearly it's Jacob.
Speaker 2: I mean, you got to listen to the talking heads whenever they say, you know, doing your own research is a dangerous game to play. Sir God, where's Rachel Maddow when you need her to give us her wisdom and her and her discuss I actually threw U from my mouth a little bit after saying that, fuck her super muff anyway. So could you imagine hiking a football out of that bad boy? But she's got more of a cannon than Peyton Manning ever had. Good God disgusting anyway. Another common conspiracy theory has a ledge without evidence, that billionaire billionaire philanthropist George Soros is funding Antifa. There's no evidence to that. Did they say fresh attention after Capitol riots? So after the January sixth Capital riots that left five dead, including a Capital Law Capitol police officer, false rumors claimed Antifa was behind the attacks, and in fact, among the hundreds of criminal complaints filed so far, dozens involve suspects affiliated with right wing organizations, including oath Keepers, Proud Boys, three percenters, and pro Trump followers of the QAnon conspiracy theory.
Speaker 3: According to federal prosecutors.
Speaker 2: One alleged rider reportedly told friends that he that he planned to pose as Antifa to full law enforcements. There are pieces of shit out there that like to make this money, like one and and and by the way, anytime somebody says that they're far right, this is this is part of the lunacy of it. But if somebody says that they, you know, that they're pro Trump, that doesn't necessarily if you're if you're pro Trump and there's somebody out there that says that they're pro Trump.
Speaker 4: You can't say, oh, well, you're a good guy now, right, Like, because people are individuals with their own ideologies, So like, just just by saying that doesn't automatically make them good guy.
Speaker 3: I just I feel like people get that confused, you know, Like.
Speaker 2: I agree percent like that can be very muddied because yeah, I'm I'm so pro Trump that I'm gonna go snipe Biden, Like, well, you don't want to be affiliated with that person, Like, no matter what your feelings are against my Biden or even fucking Rachel Maddow whatever, right, Like, we don't want to see any of these people killed. But there are extremists on both sides that will represent, unfortunately, the the other ninety nine percent of whatever party that you affiliate yourself with. And so you gotta look at it from that angle too, like there's crazies on both sides.
Speaker 3: Just so we can understand that.
Speaker 4: Not one hundred percent that's accurate. All right. So, with all this being said, when did Antifa really start entering the zeitgeist as far as the American conversation that we know of today anyway, Well, we're gonna go back in time just a couple of years here. You remember the Atlanta Stop Cop City protest. Yeah, we did a whole show on it exactly. So the members that were arrested from that, as a matter of fact, just got seen in court a couple of I think a couple of weeks ago. As a time of recording. The case has moved haltingly along since a Rico indictment brought in twenty twenty three charged sixty one people over the movement against the Atlanta Public Safety Training Center. Now, we did a little episode talking about Stop Cop City and all these things, the Atlanta Forest Group or whatever like that, but we should mention this group had ties with Antifa, and they are also being indicted on Rico charges. So it doesn't take much to really look at this because of what they found when they did their deep digging into this, but let's read in here.
Speaker 2: Atlanta's Stop Cop City protest case will be back in court Monday morning with four defendants having motions before a judge. The case includes sixty one people who were indicted on rico and other charges in twenty twenty three by Georgia Attorney General Chris Carr for alleged acts tied to the long running and sprawling protest movement against the Atlantic Public Atlanta Public Safety Training Center. So one of the complications and proceedings is that the defendants were severed or separated served or severed excuse media, Yeah, separated from one another in May by Judge Kevin Farmer. Lawyers on four of the defendants on Monday will argue on motions, including one to dismiss the charges and another to suppress certain evidence. Eleven Alive's Dan Kennedy reports eleven Alive that's the name of this article. Okay, yeah. It comes after the first defendant to reach trial in the case, Aila King, had a mistrial declared in July. Judge Farmer determined at the time that he had to declare mistrial after the higher Georgia Court of Appeals ruled that barring the public and media from jury selection in King's case had.
Speaker 3: Been pre judicial.
Speaker 2: It's not clear that that outcome has any impact on the other sixty defendants still awaiting trial. The indictment has highlighted events such as the March fifth, twenty twenty three, when groups described as an organized mob got onto the Public Safety Training Center construction site and through molotov cocktails and burned construction equipment. Other arsens of construction equipment and police motorcycles have been alleged by authorities.
Speaker 4: All right, so we don't have to read the rest of this article. That's just the overall over under of it. But now let's talk about this because this is the first time that Antifa showed real signs of money moving from point eight to point B and their ties to other groups that are willing to do violence and cause property damage. Let's pull up this little video here from Crime with Nia, and they're gonna tell us a little bit more about it.
Speaker 12: Found by Dawn, George's attorney general called an emergency briefing. A few hours later, sixty one names of top Antifa members appeared on an indictment stretching over one hundred pages with charges of arson, money laundering, and racketeering under the state's Rico Statute. The same law once used to dismantle the Italian mob, now for the first time, aimed squarely at self proclaimed anti fascists. Why, according to prosecutors, the self proclaimed unorganized group is actually more organized than it seems. Appearing as though they're without a structure is a tactic Antifa uses to get away with heinous attacks, but not anymore.
Speaker 4: They allow people into their membership. They have boats, they have leaderships. It's much more organized than people realize.
Speaker 12: Now investigators knew their strategies, they could easily connect the attacks cause while they wanted them to appear random, their attacks were part of an organized campaign spanning multiple states. But the Georgia arrests were just the beginning.
Speaker 4: We just got an update.
Speaker 13: From the US Justice Department on a shooting that left an Alado police officer injured this weekend.
Speaker 3: The Department of.
Speaker 7: Justice calls this an ambush near the Prairie Land Detention Center.
Speaker 12: Ten days later, in Texas, an ambush outside the the Prairie Land Ice Attention Centre left a local officer bleeding from the neck. Investigators say attackers used fireworks to lure guards outside, then opened fire from the tree line. By sunrise, ten suspects were in custody. But here's the part that had investigators confirming their theory. The gear they found during the Texas ambush matched what agents had seen in Atlanta, the same tactical vests, radios, and propaganda manuals titled organizing for Attack, Insurrection, Anarchy. Those parallels caught Washington's attention fast. Within weeks, DHS and the FBI launched coordinated raids in Portland, Chicago, and Los Angeles, targeting safehouses and digital accounts tied to Antifa aligned collectives. Officials described it as a national enforcement phase, a shift from observing them to the direct dismantling of their organization. Inside the sea's departments, law enforcement found encrypted phones, hard drives full of chatlocks, and printed maps marking police facilities across several cities, facilities they likely intended to hit. For years, Antifa had been treated as just an ideology, but now what the investigators found told a different story. The reality was they were a movement, behaving like a network, moving funds like a syndicate, and striking like an army. So for the first time, prosecutors are calling Antifa what it always denied, being an organized criminal network, and when they looked into how they were funded, what happened next would blow this investigation wide open. Behind every arrest file, investigators found a pattern a few members were usually connected across several arrests, even though those arrests were from different states. They also found a few names kept coming up in their encrypted chats. But they found the smoking gun when they looked into how these groups recruit. It typically starts online with private servers on discord Signal Matrix, where new recruits are invited to have casual conversations around politics, trade memes and blueprints under digital nicknames. While it simply begins as political debate, it quickly morphs into the logistics of violence. They teach them things like how to block police vias, how to build a firebomb that burns hotter and longer, and how to erase metadata after an operation so if one of them gets caught, they can't be linked to each other. That same communication tactic is used in recruitments in all these small groups, the very same tactic, almost like there's a handbook being passed around and the cherry on top. Investigators were also able to trace some transactions in antifa's accounts to micro channels cross linked to hubs in Oregon, Michigan, and New York and guess who these hubs are connected to to the same groups, investigators rated, each hub had its own media liaison, a finance collective, and a set of rotating moderators who issued the new recruit's real world assignments. Former member Gabriel Nadale says breaking Antifa down into smaller hubs is how the organization stays detached from the consequences of the violence. That's the system's strength, but fortunately for law enforcement, that is also its biggest weakness. He calls it an ecosystem of chaos fueled by a single belief that America's institutions can't be reformed, only dismantled. And Another insider, known publicly only as Eric, describes the early stages of Antifat as a social club. He says that's also a strategy. They make you feel welcome, get you riled up on their ideologies, and just when you think you've joined a group where you convent out your political frustrations, they hand you a mask. And once you wear it.
Speaker 11: They were much more like, hey, you know, you better get in line with this, you know, and if you're not, those consequences and those pressure.
Speaker 4: So you were being forced to take violent action or else you might have been hurt.
Speaker 11: Oh not only that, but there was there was pressure, There was ostracization, things of that nature.
Speaker 12: FBI analysts mapped more than two hundred actions perpetuated by these small groups that all seemed to be connected by identical tactics. Diversion with fireworks, ambush from concealment, ending with digital brag posts hours later. Even the slogan's match, they had the same fonts, the same phrasing, suggesting they shared templates amongst each other. But perhaps the clearest signal came from the money train. One PayPal account in Portland received small donor transfers. The same day. A Georgia safehouse ordered bulk camping, fuel and respirators. A charity in New York sent grants labeled community outreach to a shell group whose only expense was protective gear. Prosecutors now call that operational overlap. When agents rated a townhouse outside Seattle, they found three Faraday bags filled with phones, flash drives and instruction booklets labeled Security Culture one oh one one file inside read like a corporate manual, complete with shifts, passwords, travel budgets, all for an organization that officially doesn't exist. For years, the public saw masked crowds and assumed they gathered spontaneously, But inside federal databases, the same crowds were easily connected different cities, but the same command structure and the very same outcomes.
Speaker 14: The violence by Antifi and Melbourn which happens, you know, and there's Antifa in Europe, and these groups are connected through networks because there is information, tactics, flow training that is going in between the US and Europe.
Speaker 12: And as investigators pulled one thread after another, a darker picture emerged. They found out how the movement had survived this long without law enforcement finding the connections between them.
Speaker 4: Okay, so once again it is not just this weird group of non connected individuals like the media would have you believe. Not at all.
Speaker 2: That is crazy. I did not know a lot of that actually. And by the way, this kind of reminds me of Lindsay Sharmon from Rogue right.
Speaker 4: Like she she was a part of the communist Party for years until she realized that it was a very organized cult and she broke ties.
Speaker 2: Dude, and she was ostracized because she wasn't there. You're not allowed to have a religious ideology. You're not allowed to have a spiritual ideology. Your god is its leader, right like. So that's that's literally how they how they view him. I like, look at fucking what's his name over in North Korea, like in that same way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he's communist. That nation is communism. That's what it looks like when it's done to that level. Same way that the Soviet Union. All the stands that we have today, Afghanistan, Pakistan, whos Pakistan, Kazakhstan, all of them used to be a part of the Soviet Union.
Speaker 5: Go talk to any of the people that we lived through.
Speaker 4: Communism and ask them if they think that it's a good idea, the single one.
Speaker 3: Their leaders don't have a bothole, dude, Like they don't even shit. They're so perfect.
Speaker 2: And that's literally what they say, which is that's not even just us, like you know, being extreme. That's literally what they believe that they're Like Kim Jong un doesn't even fart because he's so close to perfection. He literally embodies perfection himself, and perfection doesn't have a butthole.
Speaker 4: So it's insane.
Speaker 2: Dude, dude, it's hilarious. I just looked at U. Somebody commented on one of the videos on Patreon and they said that that RFK sounds like he's talking through a spirit box.
Speaker 6: Yo.
Speaker 4: I heard someone say it sounds like he swallowed a vibrator.
Speaker 5: And you know what, I like it.
Speaker 4: I like it, you know. But anyway, anyway, all right, so let's go into this here. This is from NBC Dallas Fort Worth. Defendants in Prairie Land Detention Center attack appear in federal court. This was posted September twenty third of this year. So just so we're clear here, this wasn't like this random attack and all. This this again shows the level of sophistication and organization affiliated with Antifa. Let's go.
Speaker 2: Six of the fifteen defendants were arraigned in connection with the July fourth shooting of an Alvarado police officer. Six women charged in connection with the shooting at the Ice Prairie Land Detention Center on July fourth made their first appearance before a federal judge on Monday. They face charges ranging from attempted murder of federal agents to hindering the prosecution of terrorism. I'm pretty sure the only reason I wasn't there that night was because I was moving, James Barker Murphy, a friend of some of the defendants, said. Barker Murphy says the group plan day protest that night, not an ambush. They were there to show solidarity with the people who were being kidnapped, kidnapped off the streets by ice. They're being called terrorist, Barker Murphy said.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because again you're doing violence to further a political agenda. This textbook definition. But let's continue.
Speaker 2: According to a criminal complaint, for the defendants dressed in black military style clothing, some wearing body armor, and began shooting fireworks at the facility. When an Alvarado police officer responded to the scene, another defendant in the group allegedly shot the officer in the neck from nearby woods, while another alleged shooter across the street fired twenty to thirty rounds at an unarmed correctional officer or at unarmed correctional officers who.
Speaker 3: Stepped outside the facility.
Speaker 2: You do have some factors that already indicate that this was a premeditated attack, the number of people who were involved, the fact that they had to buy fireworks and bring firearms in advance, and the fact that they were all in coordinated clothing. Leah Simonton, a twenty year veteran of the US Attorney's Office of the Northern District of Texas, said Simonton or Simonton calls the case unprecedented. She says federal prosecutors are expected to present evidence that could prove the defendant's planned to kill the federal officers. They would be looking at text messages, any other forms of communication to really understand how these people were talking about the attack. She said, I don't think anybody should get shot in the neck. I mean that's pretty common, like human compassion. Barker Murphy said, well, shot in the neck, that's an interesting thing.
Speaker 4: Oh no, No, the cop or the ice agent that was shot, he was shot in the neck.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just saying, you know, coincidence.
Speaker 2: The attempted murder of a federal officer carries a sentence of ten years to life in prison. Eight of the men charged and the case are expected to appear before a federal judge on Tuesday, including Bejamin Song, who has been named as an alleged shooter.
Speaker 4: So that's the breakdown of the attack that took place, and again all by a group that allegedly doesn't exist. And mostly he's full well all these types of things.
Speaker 2: And just to make a weird correlation here, if this is Antifa and you speculate that Antifa was the group, or somebody within the Antifa group was the one that shot Charlie Kirk, maybe they just only go for the jugular. Maybe that's a sign of you know, what it means to be an Antifa.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I think that they are decent shots, but not great shots. That's just my two cents. A next shot is typically fatal, yes, but you're still shooting a few inches low as far as where you're aiming, And that tells me that they are not very well trained.
Speaker 2: Unless you're being unless you're being directed to shoot in the neck, in which it would be a bullseye.
Speaker 4: Possibly, I'm not gonna say there's no chance of it, but I mean.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I'm just saying, like you think about all your vocal cords are coming from your neck. He was known for his public speaking, So if you want him, even if he doesn't die, you're still taking away his ability to maybe publicly speak at events, which is why you would shoot for the jugular.
Speaker 3: That's how my mine processes it.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, yeah, the juggler is going to be a kill shot though, but I mean even still, even you should be shooting for center mass. And I'm not trying to teach somebody how to do violence, but I mean any basic trainer will teach you you're shooting for the center of the chest or the head. So if you're shooting in the neck consistently, that means that either a you're pulling your shots and that's why they're going higher than the chest, or you're dropping your shots and that's why they're firing lower than the head.
Speaker 5: No one is trained ever to shoot the neck. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: And nobody knows exactly where the shooter was. Some people will say, well, it was the lavalet. Some people will say that it was somebody on top of a building. Some people would say, well it was somebody the detonated device. I don't know, Like it's weird that there's not a clear, you know, idea about even where the shot came from, like, that's strand of.
Speaker 4: Owens is the most recent episode. Yeah, I know people think that I'm not actually listening to Candice Owens. I'm just kidding clips No, No, I actually am watching everything she puts out so I can look and see is she actually speaking truth or is she just throwing her own bias on it for the clicks like that. I'm just so we're clear. I am actually watching the entire episode that she puts out, almost on a daily basis. It seemed for a minute there she's taking a break right now. But that being said from her, and if you could call her truth, you can call her bias, you can call her a lie whatever. According to her, it is now confirmed that he was shot from the front, and that's from all of her research and the autopsy and the things that weren't done but allegedly were done or whatever else. Now it wasn't from a thirty odd six. So like everybody myself included, who was saying, there was no way that that was a thirty odd six bullet that did this, but the doctor is saying that, yes, the bullet was lodged in his bones. He was very healthy, he had very dense bones and somehow, through some miraculous means, it got lodged in, so there is no exit wound. This is all allegedly been confirmed by Candace Ollans, so say what you want about it. So it definitely was from the front, but it definitely wasn't the Now that we know that where the bullet was stopped and where it entered his body, we have a three angle, they're actually starting to look at it in that way.
Speaker 2: To be honest, I don't know why Candace's name is the only one that ever even gets brought up as far as speculation about Charlie Kirk. Yeah, maybe she has like such a large listener base that the majority of people really value her opinion. But there are thousands of podcasters out there that are mentioning and talking about this whole Charlie Kirk thing. So to only go back to Candace owns, it's kind of weird.
Speaker 5: Oh, I agree. I listened to a bunch of them.
Speaker 7: Dude.
Speaker 4: There's one that like heavy on country, love his content, and he is saying very similar things Candace is saying a lot of things. Yet there's tons there's tons of podcasts, there's tons of conspiracy podcasts.
Speaker 5: Everybody's got their own opinion.
Speaker 4: But yes, everybody is acting like Candas is the fucking source to end off sources. And it's like, you realize, she hasn't named a single source ever.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm trying to say, is that like she's just a name in the conspiracy realm. She's by no means anybody's leader. I mean, maybe she has a little bit more connections because she actually, you know, was friends with Charlie and in their crowd of people. But like, by no means does she represent an entire community of conspiracy theorists.
Speaker 4: No she does not, but Lord have mercy, people think of this. She does. She is being seen as the queen for all these uh what they called gropers. I think that's the new neighbors or gross some rap Yeah, that is, that is their queen dog. So like, okay, do your fucking research, man, Like you don't have to always take somebody's word for it.
Speaker 2: Do your own research. Whenever it comes to any conspiracy theory. Maybe somebody will plant the seed and you decide whether you want to apply a little sunlight and a little bit of water as far as you know that seed growing within your mind and your understanding, but by no means should somebody be speaking on your behalf. Like that's literally the idea of being a conspiracy theorist is you being an open minded like individual and you not following a crowd. And at least that's what we try and promote, is to open up your third eye. Literally we say it at the end of every episode. Opening up your third eye does not mean just following us. It means you, you know, maybe maybe pulling from some of the things that maybe we mention, but like for us to be anybody's lord and savior in God and you know, leader or anything like that, I don't think you should be looking at any of these people, including us like that.
Speaker 4: No agreed, And again I know that I've it sounds like I'm throwing a lot of hatred towards Candice. I don't hate her. I think that she is an excellent content creator. I think that she has a lot of investigative journalists style ways about her, which you know how I feel about journalists. So I mean, take that with a grain of salt. But even still, if you look at the last like twenty claims that she's made, she showed receipts for one of them, which is the text messages, which like everybody's like, see, she was right all along, she was right about a thing a thing. And how many times, Jonathan, have you even said a broken clock is right? Twice a day? Like that's a that's a you quote.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't even want people following me the way that they follow Candace, to be honest, it's insane. That's it's a fucking cold is really. It's like people that are like see Alex Jones said it, I'm like, you know, the Simpsons said it too. You're gonna fucking follow the producers of that show, you know.
Speaker 4: Like some people, Yes, dude, some people really are. It's mind blowing, so weird. Anyway, let's continue, Let's get back to it here. This is again the video continuing from Crime with Nea. They want to mention the whole cops shooting that happened at the Ice Detention Center in Texas, showing that these people absolutely were affiliated with Antifa, showing that they have organization and that they are there to commit acts of violence if they were there just as a protest, like the guy who was supposed to be there but wasn't that day or whatever, just to protest them.
Speaker 5: Why do they bring fireworks and weapons.
Speaker 4: They brought the fireworks to draw out the cops, then brought the weapons to shoot the cops. That's not something that somebody just decided to do for the fuck of it. It's this whole thing is organized and coordinated, which would lead anybody with a brainstem to show that, No, they do have a hierarchy. They do have shot callers that tell you how to do things and what to do. They do teach you how to shoot, how to build explosives, how to build better Molotov cocktails and all these things. And again, the money trail doesn't lie. Let's continue.
Speaker 11: The riots in ninety nine, And yeah, I was.
Speaker 10: I was ready to go, man, I had I had little Molotov cocktails in my bedroom and a coffee of the Anarchist cookbook that I had photoshopped or photo coffee.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 7: It was.
Speaker 11: It was just at the time, you know, and I'm like, oh, this is just a good time. And it's only later on that you get more involved with the ideas, the philosophies, the you know, a direct action.
Speaker 12: But if belief fuels the fight, money keeps it alive and the trail of donations, shell charities and cash is what will bring them down. While analyzing the arrests in Georgia, treasury analysts noticed something odd. A small nonprofit registered to a single PO box in Atlanta had processed thousands of micro donations labeled bail support, But when investigators compared those transactions to receipts recovered at the raid sites, the numbers matched purchases for gas cans, camping fuel, and tactical gloves. That discovery opened a new front in the investigation. Following tactical gloves, That discovery opened a new front in the investigation following the money. Every dollar, it turned out, left a fingerprint. Funds moved from crowdfunding pages into community aid accounts, then dispersed through encrypted payment apps. They made sure to move money small enough to look harmless and quick enough to vanish before oversight caught up. In New York, a sister nonprofit repeated the same pattern. Publicly, it promoted environmental justice. Privately, prosecutors say it reimbursed out of state travelers heading to direct action zones. The system was a fit because it was decentralized. There was no single treasurer. No headquarters, just shared templates circulating through chat servers. Every cell slash hub handled its own intake, then sent surpluses to a rotating list of trusted collectives. But that wasn't all they found. Agents tracing crypto wallets also found conversion points at foreign exchanges. Small amounts in larger sums out converted back to cash within days. It's a form of micro laundering, kind of like the digital version of passing bills through too many hands to trace. When the search warrants came down, law enforcement found more ledgers and USB drives that backed up their claims. They found donations from sympathetic supporters, blended with reimbursements for travel, bail, and protective equipment. On spreadsheet tallied just over three hundred ten thousand dollars in under six months. That evidence now forms the backbone of the federal financial crimes case. To stop it, the Justice Department has turned to its white collar units. Instead of chasing massed protesters, agents are freezing accounts, subpoenaing payment processors, and dismantling the flow one transaction at a time. For the network, losing money means losing movement. For investigators. It's the first real leverage point, a way to dismantle an organization that refuses to admit it exists, and they use that leverage the best way they knew how. Now that they knew their structure, finance, and ideology, law enforcement stopped wasting time. By Midsummer, DHS and the FBI had a new directive. Instead of waiting for riots to ignite before moving in and arresting them, agents would intercept the operations before they hit the streets. They called it pre incident interdiction. The FBI and DHS formed a task force armed with the list of the facilitators within ANTIFA. These are the top guys, the people renting vans, buying bulk materials, running the encrypted message hubs. In Dallas, surveillance teams shadowed a suspected logistics coordinator for three weeks before moving in. Agents seized a laptop, hard drives, and a binder of passwords, data later used to identify multiple safehouses. In Portland, Homeland Security Special Rest re Sponse team rated a converted warehouse believed to be a distribution point for protective gear and cash disbursements. The operation took six minutes and While the arrests were ongoing, something else was unraveling behind the scenes. The Department of Justice built a joint intelligence cell to collate all the information they've gathered so far on Antifa financial records, digital evidence, field reportworts. The aim was to transform their seemingly unorganized chaos into a prosecutable chain, and it worked. Prosecutions began merging under federal conspiracy statutes, and judges started approving expanded surveillance warrants for online coordination. Still, even with arrest mounting, officials warned the campaign wasn't over. Agents reported there's been talk of retaliation, smaller cells threatening sympathetic action if leaders were jailed. So to counter that, DHS embedded liaison officers inside local police departments, linking intelligence in real time. Every new arrest triggered automatic digit sweeps for copycat plots, and for the first time, the government was moving faster than the network. But the officials behind the crackdown, no momentum can cut both ways. Every takedown can fuel the narrative that the state fears dissent, exactly the kind of thing extremists need to recruit again.
Speaker 4: Okay, so let's continue on the government is cracking down on this terror group, which President Trump has already said that the cartels are now listed as a terrorist organization Antifa, who absolutely, as we just saw, you could follow the trail of money, the crypto exchanges, because they do leave a digital footprint all of these things collectively.
Speaker 5: They are not just a.
Speaker 4: Group that is out here to protest. There are you know, mostly peaceful. No, they might have the appearance of being disorganized. And that's all by design because if you just see a bunch of kids out there throwing shit, and when I say kids, I mean young twenty year olds, right, you see them throwing shit? Oh well, that's just a college protest that happens from time to time. You know, those youngsters are kind of crazy. Now you couple that now with the fact that they were paid to go there, Their travel was reimbursed, the protective equipment that they are wearing was bought for them, the things that.
Speaker 5: They are using to make the Molotov cocktails.
Speaker 4: And I understand somebody's gonna say, well, a Molokov talktail isn't the same thing as like an ied and okay, that's fair.
Speaker 5: It's not explosive, but it is something that can be used.
Speaker 4: For destruction of property and or personnel, either way you want to call it, it's a weapon.
Speaker 5: That that's the fact of the matter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, shout out to crime with Nia Man. What a what a great video of putting that all together. But yeah, I mean the facts are there.
Speaker 2: I mean, so let me ask you, Jacob, whenever you see all these mainstream media talking heads, you know, saying that Antifa doesn't exist, are they just you know, parroting what other mainstream media heads are saying. Or do you believe that whoever is can constructing Antifa and putting money in these accounts to buy you know, whether it be weapons or bricks or what have you like? Do you believe that Antifa the organizers, somehow, some way have control of mainstream media in that sense that are causing them to repeat the same rhetoric.
Speaker 5: Not necessarily.
Speaker 4: What I believe is that the funders of Antifa, and we're going to get to one of them that just fled the country again. We've named them a few times here, but we'll get there in a moment. I believe that the mainstream media that is saying that Antifa doesn't exist, they're being told to say this by their benefactors, and I don't believe that the benefactors are necessarily connected to Antifa. I believe that those wealthy benefactors are using Antifa as the useful idiots, which is talked about in the Communist Manifesto right matter of fact, which would be a Soros kind of thing, Like it would make sense that it's not to say that Soros is Antifa, but he's definitely funding them. I think that he might be funding the media's portrayal of them, but I'm not saying that Soros is actually funding Antifa itself. Because if this organization is able to amass their own funding and their own organization without Soros needing to even put his hand in that.
Speaker 5: Pie, then all right, you let them kids do the kid thing.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna handle this stuff on the news, and you are all gonna mention that Antifa is not that big of a deal, and that's just what we're gonna do here. That's where Soros comes in. I think that he supports them as far as their message and their movement goes, and at least what they're doing, because it furthers his means and his aims. But I don't think as of this moment that Soros actually has any real hardline financial ties to Antifa.
Speaker 2: What's that that weird looking rapper that he has all the different color hair and he wears the different colored teeth and the face.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, fucking punk bitch too, we read it.
Speaker 2: I mean I heard him say something pretty interesting about like how back in twenty twenty or twenty nineteen somewhere around there, that he basically bought you know, his music to go to the top of the Billboard charts, right, and that's how he became. You know, what he eventually became was that he bought you know, the top of the charts. And if he wouldn't have done that, he would have just been in any other rapper, right, Like, no big deal. You know, he's just singing about and rapping about whatever he feels. But you apply money to that, and you'll apply viewed like viewership to that. Now all of a sudden, people are interested in him, They start following him a little bit more, maybe they listen to whatever he talks about on social media or whatever. I think that that is kind of the playbook in essence of what is going on with these terrorist organizations such as Antifa.
Speaker 4: They could just be.
Speaker 2: You know, a couple of punks that have some anti fascist ideology, right but you but you infuse money into that, and now they're a lot more dangerous and they're not just a couple of pun kids anymore. It becomes something much bigger. It becomes not just a group. There's a group growing up here. There's a group grown over here. There's a group grown over here. Because it that movement, it almost becomes like.
Speaker 4: It's very similar to the Black Lives Matter movement, the protests that the people walking the streets were saying that like, black lives matter, okay, fine, that was at the beginning of it, a peaceful protest and they were protesting the unlawful killing of black people by police.
Speaker 5: That was their overall message.
Speaker 4: But things went very very sideways whenever, like you said, money got involved with it. The BLM donations started flooding in, and it wasn't small amounts, and at first it was to get it was to pay bail money for protesters that were arrested, as they saw unlawfully arrested for a quote unquote peaceful protest. But it didn't stay peaceful for long, right, It didn't, and yeah, we could talk about how the three letter agencies infiltrate it to make it worse, and like, I'm not denying that whatsoever. But when you look Antifa, I am of the belief as of this moment, that it's possible George Soros is also funding them.
Speaker 5: I'm not denying that that's a possibility.
Speaker 4: For sure, not even a possibility. It's been documented by people within the group, But I feel like Soros is more aligned with the media side of it than the boots on the ground and the bricks on the street kind of thing. Antifa is so well funded and well, they're autonomous, they can operate at small, sleeper cell type of situations because of the hierarchical chain. Yeah, I guess my point is is that you know they're they're useful fucking idiots, right, Like the Soros sees them as the useful idiots for his means of trying to make the downfall of America and making it a communist dystopia.
Speaker 2: So now it has you look in almost at the Hegelian dialect and reverse right, like, what's the solution to all of this? Right, because obviously there's something to gain whenever there is riots in the streets and there's no narratives being pushed, you know, like what was to gain from Black Lives Matter?
Speaker 13: What?
Speaker 4: I'm not talking about the grassroots you know, startup of it, But what was to gain from you know, uh, funding it? What was to gain from uh, you know, the the weird bricks that were.
Speaker 2: Being thrown out there, Like you know, you can loot and you can you know, throw milotov cocktails, and you can cause riots, and you can go into these you know, patriot fucking prayer groups or whatever, right, but like what is to gain from people that cause a disturbance in that?
Speaker 4: That's my question? Is it is it really just to you know, is it order out of chaos? Is it?
Speaker 2: Is it another page out of the old Magician's playbook? Like is it something like that to where all right, we're gonna cause so much chaos that now we have the right to implement these new laws, these this surveillance, right, Like could this be big brother trying to become a bigger brother?
Speaker 3: And if if that's the case, then I think.
Speaker 2: That uh, uh you know, we're we're we're kind of looking we're looking in the wrong direction, Like because here's the thing.
Speaker 3: The the the narratives that are that are usually pushed are not.
Speaker 2: Usually I mean they're like everybody looks at BLM and all the riots, and everybody looks at Antifa and all the riots and all that shit, and that's where all the attention is going, right, Like, that's the role of a magician is to take your attention and get it in a certain direction, right like look over here, not over here, right in that in that traditional sense of being a magician, whereas you know, what's what are they really trying to push as a result of all of these riots and everything? And I believe that we should be looking at either somebody banking on the downfall of America, which you know, maybe that's the overarching thing. Maybe somebody is trying to you know, make make money off of it, almost like shorting America, as George Soros has shorted many other countries. I mean, just look into Soros, right, Like He's made his billions of dollars by literally bankrupting countries and through the stock market and market manipulation and stuff like that. My question is is that, like, is that really the goal? Are they trying to bring down America? And if that's the case, then oh man, we got a fucking hot puppy on our hands if that's the case, or is it to try and implement big brother like I'm just I'm talking about five D chess here, yeah, right, like you at the time, if you're only watching the moves that the pawn is making, you're making a mistake.
Speaker 3: Like anybody that's ever played chess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you want to pay attention to where the where the pawns are being moved, But nobody actually believes that that pawn is going to make it all the way across the board and turn itself into a queen.
Speaker 4: Like very rarely does that happen in a chess game. Let me put it to football for you. Okay, So quarterback hikes the ball. Okay. Now, you got a guy on the O line and his job, his function is to do what block? Okay?
Speaker 5: His job is to block?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 5: Is that the entire point of the game.
Speaker 4: No, right, He's doing his job so that the quarterback can do his job, and that is to what either pass it or hand it off okay, to advance the ball? Sure, okay, and then you're advancing the ball okay. Now, is that the entire point.
Speaker 2: No, the entire point is to score a touchdown, which which I mean the entire point is to win the game, which is by outscoring the opponent. Okay, even further, his job is to try to make a first down happen, right, But the whole point of the football game is to not watch a bunch of first downs get done.
Speaker 4: The point is to watch touchdowns get scored. But that's not even the point of the game, Jonathan. The point is for your team to win. The coach who is calling the shots that o lineman, the coach is gonna get in his ass and make sure that he's blocking.
Speaker 5: But that's not the entire point.
Speaker 4: He's gonna get in the quarterbacks ass to make the pass, but that's not the whole point. He's gonna get in the whole team's ass to make a first down.
Speaker 5: But that's not the point.
Speaker 4: Multiple things are happening at the exact same time to try to further the overall goal, which is winning the game.
Speaker 5: Does that make sense.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you the Steeler way. Okay, let me give you a little insight.
Speaker 4: Lose, lose, and then blame everybody else. That is the Steeler way.
Speaker 3: No, actually we're four and one, so fucking need a dick.
Speaker 2: But but as far as at least the Aaron Rodgers Steer Steeler ero right now, Aaron Rodgers, do you know what he's most known for, Like as far as his play tactics, like hena say, I mean, yeah, he's a four time MVP, he's won a Super Bowl or maybe.
Speaker 3: I can't remember how many suit I think just one. I think he lost one.
Speaker 2: But either way, like he is known as being the master of play action. Nobody does play action better than Aaron Rodgers, right, which is great because if your if your game plan is run, run, run, run, run, and and because the idea is is that you want to keep on pounding the rock right up the middle.
Speaker 3: That way it opens.
Speaker 2: Up the the perm or for you to be able to pass it down the field. But you can't just drop back and pass every time, because then the defense is going to go into cover two, Cover three, cover four. They're gonna put more you know, uh, nickelbacks and dinbacks out there. Right, Like, the idea is that you want the run defense up against your passing attack. And so you run the ball so many fucking times, and then you implement a play action, which a play action for anybody that doesn't know, is a fake hand off to the running back. The quarterback rolls out and finds a receiver down the field. That's the idea. It's it is. It's a fucking magic trick. Is what play action actually should be if it's carried out the right way. What I'm suggesting is is that, And I could be wrong. I think that Antifa is the play action, because could be it's selling the run. That's whether they're thinking to run.
Speaker 4: Yes, they have to do their portion so that guy over here can do his portion, so that dude down the field can do his portion. Does that make sense. Yeah, multiple things can be true at the exact same time, and all of them are going towards the overall goal of winning the game.
Speaker 2: So a football analogy, maybe I can go on all day about that, but I knew that you'd be able to pick up on what I was putting down that way. Right, this person is doing their job, and that's absolutely what's going on.
Speaker 4: But then this other person is doing their thing. This person is doing their thing. It's all a part of a collective, right, And it may seem like, oh, well, his only goal is to block. His only goal is to get open. His only goal is to make a pass. These three conversations could be completely independent of each other, but they're fucking not, dude. Compartmentalized, compartmentalized, but connected.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, towards one goal.
Speaker 2: Everybody's job is compartmentalized, but it's all working towards one goal.
Speaker 4: Yes, So this is what I believe. Antifa is one of the players on the field. They're not even the whole team. Fuck, they wish they were the whole fucking team they think they are. They talk to an O lineman and I promise you he will tell you the like, bro, without me, there ain't no game. I'm gonna straight talk to a wide receiver without me, we ain't win. And talk to a quarterback, bro without me, how are we gonna make Every one of them thinks that the game revolves around them performing their job to the best, and that is true and also not true. At the same time. It's about the team, everybody doing their thing at the same time. But if you talk to the individual, they're gonna tell you completely different stories, right right right.
Speaker 3: Each individual has to do their job in order for the play to work.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So we talk about Antifa versus the media, versus the talking heads, the Jimmy Kimmel out here talking about they're not real.
Speaker 5: He's playing his role.
Speaker 4: He's doing what he was told by his coach, if you will. Antifa is going to these places to commit of course just acts of protest, but of course their acts to violence and them doing the molotov cocktails, carrying weapons, the tactically whole nine, the money that is being transferred on this end. Talk that with the media and Soros pushing his agenda, they are all playing at their space specific job role to further the means to win the game.
Speaker 2: And they all think that they're the one that is the most important player, you know, yes, and even just not gonna bring it, I fuck it, I'll bring it there. Like Trump thinks that he's the most important player in this, don't you think, Oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, he's got main character syndrome. But I mean to be fair with you, he's had that since like seventy five, right, right, which.
Speaker 2: If you're an orchestrator, you know, of the entire game, you want him to believe that, Like if you're trying to control somebody, you don't control them. By by pushing them against their will, you play into their fucking hand so they carry out whatever your bigger picture plan actually is. And so if you think about it and just looking at this White House fucking website, Oh I get amped up about this, but just looking at his at this White House website, and you know it has the the the the emblem of the bird carrying the olive branch.
Speaker 3: And what's the other thing is that a ch arrows?
Speaker 2: Okay, so you got forty five and forty seven, right, and obviously he was president in forty five and president forty seven, which you know, just to bring back old Brandon Kroll on this situation, you think about, you know, the the numerology of it, forty five or four plus five is nine, four plus seven is eleven. Right, you got him in consecutive order like that. So nine to eleven, if you're just looking at the numerology, what happened more than anything else as far as nine to eleven goes, you would say that that's where mass surveillance was installed, right, Like there was never a bigger like push for surveillance. Then in nine to eleven, and then you get President Trump who is aligning with all of these big, big brother companies right, Like you got fucking Oracle, you know, that is monitoring everything and data collecting on all the social media apps. Everything that you see on social media has gone through the filter of Oracle, Like that's fact and the algorithms and the information that it's picking up. I think that they're using Trump for an even more dystopian surveillance kind of push that's going to be happening, without a doubt.
Speaker 4: I see forty five and forty seven, and I think ninety two, which is the year that old Billiam Clinton took office, which goes down a whole other rabbit hole to me personally interesting. Yeah, yeah, Look, we can have all these kinds of conversations, but we're sticking on to the Antifa or for this episode.
Speaker 3: Just had to get a little conspiratorial there for a second.
Speaker 5: Of course, is what we do.
Speaker 4: Bro all the way open, baby, let's talk about this is the White House Press relief designating Antifa as a domestic terrorist organization. This is from September twenty second of this year. Let's fucking go Section one. Antifa as a terrorist threat. Antifa is a militarist anarchist enterprise that explicitly explicitly calls for the overthrow of the United States government, law enforcement authorities, and our system of law. It uses illegal means to or organize and execute campaigns of violence and terrorism nationwide to accomplish these goals. This campaign involves coordinated efforts to obstruct enforcement of federal laws through armed standoffs with law enforcement, organized riot, violent assaults on immigration and custom enforcement and other law enforcement officers, and routine dosing of and other threats against political figures and activists. ANTIFA recruits, trains, and radicalizes young Americans to engage in this violence and suppression of political activity, then employs elaborate means and mechanisms to shield the identities of its operatives, conceal its funding sources and operations in an effort to frustrate law enforcement, and recruit additional members. Individuals associated with and acting on behalf of Antifa further coordinate with other organizations and entities for the purpose of spreading, fomenting, and advancing political violence and suppressing lawful political speech. This organized effort, designed to achieve policy objectives by coercion and intimidation, is direct domestic terrorism. Agreed one hundred percent let's continue.
Speaker 2: Section two says designation as a domestic terrorist organization because of the aforemation pattern of political violence designed to suppress lawful political activity and obstruct the rule of law. I hereby designate Antifa as a domestic terrorist organization. All relevant Executive Departments and agencies shall utilize all applicable authorities to investigate, disrupt, and dismantle any and all illegal operations, especially those involving terrorist actions conducted by Antifa or any person claiming to act on behalf of Antifa, or for which Antifa or any person claiming to act on behalf of Antifa provided material support, including necessary investigative, investigatory, and prosecutorial actions against those who fund such operations. So yeah, full onng on terrorist group is what the Trump cabinet is labeling at They're basically.
Speaker 4: Saying any and all organizations within the United States government or law offices have complete authority to just pull them up by the roots.
Speaker 2: Section three General provisions. This Order shall be implemented consistent with applicable law. This Order is not intended to, and does not create any right or benefit substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, agents, or any other person. So indeed, indeed it says this order shall be published in the Federal Register by Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: That was all by Trump.
Speaker 4: Indeed, now a few days later again, that was published out there for the public on September twenty second, Right now October eighth, which is shoot. I'm trying to think there's a few days ago as a time of recording, five days ago. Actually Portland fake news ignores Antifa violence and residents please for help. Now. Depending on which new source you listen to subscribe to watch, whatever the case, a lot of Portland residents will say, man, there's no problem here. Where's all the violence, where's the protest? Where's all this craziness that the news is showing you. Then on the other side, they will show shots being fired, things on fire. There's a siege right now over the Ice Agency in Portland, Oregon as we speak. Antifa members have basically barricaded the building down and the agents inside can't get out unless they break their way out of the lines. And this is not something that is a peaceful protest by any means we got videos will play here in a bit. But yeah, so this is now a White House press release talking about how the uh, the media and again a lot of Soros funding goes towards the media are portraying one side of this conversation rather than the entirety. Let's get into it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like, Susan, just because you live in a house that is in a private, gated community does not mean that it's not happening in your town. Fucking look out a window, you know, maybe a walk down the street. You know, it's like some people they only believe what's right in front of them. And you know, it's like, what was his name, Bill Hicks? I believe said that? Like or no, it wasn't Bill Hicks. George fucking Carlin Carlin. He was like, you know what's funny? Or maybe it was Bill Hicks, I can't remember either one of them said it. He goes, you know what's funny is you turn on your TV and there's there's a war being breaking out in the Middle East and the stock market is taking an absolute shit and people are riding in the streets and he goes, you know what what's funny is is you turn that TV off and you open up the blinds, you look out the window and you see, man, it really isn't all that right, Like, yeah, all that shit's really going on, but is it going on to you?
Speaker 4: You know? So I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just want to throw it out there that like, yeah, there is bullshit in the world, but like you know, it's not happening to literally everybody and just to an individual you know, standpoint, Like you know, you don't want to get super sucked down that rabbit hole because as soon as you do, like you're brought into something that is happening afar and it it you see, like people developing crazy like anxious anxieties because of all this. It's like, man, just go take a walk, like forget about it for a second. To be honest with you, Like it's for your fucking mental health, you know, take a walk.
Speaker 4: Just start carrying a weapon, and it's no longer your fucking problem. It can become someone else's problem real fucking quick. But like it's no longer something you need to be scared of. It's so simple.
Speaker 3: You need you need a little pimp cannon in your pocket.
Speaker 4: At all times. You might catch me. You ain't gonna catch me slipping just the way it goes, so it says.
Speaker 2: For years, an Antifa lead hell fire has turned Portland into a wasteland of fire, bombs, beatings, and brazen attacks on federal officers and property. Yet the fake news remain remains in shameful denial about the radical left rain of error. By the way, this is still the White House website. That's why as President Donald J. Trump mobilizes federal resources to safeguard lives and property, the White House is hosting today the fearless independent journalists who have long risked their own safety to shine a light on Portland's descent into chaos. Of course, Portland's own citizens, betrayed by their leaders, are sounding the alarm loud and clear, demanding action, while.
Speaker 3: The fake news turns a blind eye.
Speaker 5: And I will say this too before we read.
Speaker 4: Some of these are direct quotes from some of these correspondents that were trying to, you know, show what is going on in Portland and then got attacked. Bro, you can find YouTubers not even associated with some sort of mainstream media or anything like that, that will go to Portland and for nothing else, just to have a camera and a microphone and be like, hey, so what are you doing here and what is your purpose? The rioters will fucking turn on them and like not just screaming their face like so many annoying you know, leftists will do with their pussy hats and things, not that they will actually start like beating the shit out of them and trying to force them to leave. Which, for the record, they're not Fox, they're not seeing in, they're not any of these things. It's literally a YouTuber who's making content, but because he's not one of them, they see him as just as equal as their enemy. It's mind blowing. Uh.
Speaker 3: One of them said, it's like a war zone.
Speaker 2: There are times I've had to I've had to have a gas mask on inside my own homes as a resident near the ice facility under siege in South Portland. Deploying the National Guard is one thing I support as far as Trump is concerned, because the city is failing us and I don't want to feel like I'm collateral damage and my rights matter too.
Speaker 5: Could not agree.
Speaker 4: Could you imagine that, Jonathan, being in your own home that you've been in for twenty years and now all of a sudden you have to wear a gas mask inside because the riots are so bad a couple of blocks away that the tear gas is actually blowing in your neighborhood's direction.
Speaker 5: And you're like, yeah, no, fucking send in the National Guard, bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, just listen to the people that are living there, you know, Like that's all the proof you really need. Another one said one hundred and fifteen days of hell. I only come out during the day. You see all the black covered Antifa people aren't here. They come they come with the night, says another Portland resident. In the daytime, it's all these little old senior people that think that they're changing the world before they pass from this earth. So during the day whatever, let the protest be protesters. The fucking ones the Antifa they're coming out at night, which makes sense.
Speaker 4: Well that's a part of their plan as well, right. It's these little old people that are just holding their little signs, and it's like mostly like hippies that are just kind of on the board of whatever anti Trump thing is going on. That's all. But as soon as they go home for the evening, that's when the goons come out. They send that's the couch. Yeah, it's one hundred percent, and why would you attack these protesters? And they'll show a clip from fucking two in the afternoon that day where the governor of Oregon is walking the streets with the protests, and then all of a sudden, you see the clip of the night time when they are detaining people, and it's like, see, they're just fascists, defund the police, and it's like, no, no, you didn't see the entire picture. You saw two clips from twelve hours apart from each other, and you're acting like you know what you're talking about on.
Speaker 3: Real Yeah, that's fucking that's Hollywood for you.
Speaker 4: It's what Antifa is using to their advantage and what I believe Soros is making sure the media plays.
Speaker 2: Another one says, yesterday morning, I was broken. I was broken into again for the tenth times as a business owner in downtown Portland. We need help here and something needs to be done. So if the National Guard is what we need to get our leaders paying attention to what's happening in Portland, then I think it's a good thing. We've been struggling for a long time, since twenty twenty ten. Times his shop was broken into ten.
Speaker 4: Times, dude, at that point, like the insurance is gonna stop paying.
Speaker 2: Out Yeah, at that point, I mean I would just go online with your fucking business, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Like, got no idea what kind of business it is. But I mean even still, like yo, the insurance company is only gonna pay for so many broken windows, like they're only going to pay for so much looting and so much lost merchandise. Like it's eventually they're gonna see you as costing them money rather than making them money, and they will just cut your coverage and then good luck finding another coverage or another insurance company that's willing to give your business coverage. Once you are seen like in a hot spot for activity, that's going to be a detriment to that organize. Like no, dude's dude.
Speaker 2: It's like, you know, it's the same reason why if you go and buy a house in Louisiana, you want to make sure you buy a house in flood zone X, right, And that's that flood zone X idea is just that it's saying, look, the flood never got here, Therefore your flood insurance should be way cheaper, and it usually is way cheaper. In the flood zone X areas if you decide to get flood insurance, but if you are living in a fucking area where every time it rains it floods, well, either a flood insurance is not even gonna offered to you, or B it's gonna be so expensive you're better off not even getting it in the first place.
Speaker 4: Bro, think about car insurance. Let's put this to the same spectrum here. Let's say you buy a car in twenty twenty and you get in ten res in five years. Do you think and they're all allegedly your fault according to your insurance company, or even if they're not. Even if they're not, there's no insurance company. It's gonna be like, oh, well, you know, things happen ten fucking times. It's totally no. They're gonna tell you either A you don't need to insure with us anymore, or B like you are too much of a liability on the road, and so this business owner the company is gonna tell them, listen, you just need to move your business. Either that or whatever your business is doing is clearly wrong because you get looted this often.
Speaker 5: Like, no, it's this whole conversation.
Speaker 4: What's going on in Portland isn't just like locally a Portland problem. This Antifa movement is taking root in so many cities across the country, and there are multiple cities that are having this type of problem. This article is about Portland, but just so we're clear, it's not just a localized thing.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, San fran Chicago, Minneapolis, It's going on in fucking Pittsburgh.
Speaker 4: Like it's all over the place. It's crazy. New Orleans yeah, so.
Speaker 3: Actually a bigger one. But was it bigger in Baton Rouge or is that just a bigger spectacle?
Speaker 4: Trying to think when Antifa had a presence in Baton Rouge. I know that the BLM riots had a little presence in Baton Rouge after out in Sterling, Uh, but New Orleans has had a couple of Antifa things go down to I'm trying to remember if that was because of the Civil War General memorials they were trying to take down, or if that was because of some sort of other police brutality claim or whatever the case was. But yeah, any big city, all of them have an Antifa representation there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, they're like fucking maggots.
Speaker 4: Yep. So it goes on.
Speaker 2: Another quote says, we struggle every day every week with the crime and the drugs and just the unsafeness that comes with being here in our city. Right now, it's like our leader have abandoned public safety for us, says one Portland coffee shop owner.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wow, and a coffee shop owner.
Speaker 2: You know, typically those coffee shops are where you don't agree with Trump, right, like just putting that out there. So they're even getting so desperate to say, look, they fucking abandoned us, like they don't even care, they're just letting it happen. And then of course you have even like over in San Francisco, dude, they'll tell you, dude, look, it's just better off leave your car doors unlocked, Like leave your car doors unlocked, like if you don't want somebody break in your car window, like just leave your door unlock, let them take it. And I'm like, I'll be goddamned if that happens, right, Like, so it's like over in Brazil. Over in Brazil, they'll say, dude, like if somebody tries to come up and rob you, just let them have it.
Speaker 4: Otherwise they're gonna kill you. It's like there's there should be something done about that. We shouldn't just accept this fate. That's not right either. And see that's the other bit of it. Right. So antifa is a big cap or I mean, it's and socialist movement, okay. And the thing is that, well, in a democratic socialist society, you still have property rights, you still have something that you can own and all of these things. But then they'll break into your car and steal it from you, and the government says, just let them have it, because you're the right to your property is more of an idea, it's not an actual, inalienable right that you have. So while these people are claiming to be full Marxist, they're showing that that's not exactly the case.
Speaker 3: I mean, it could's be more obvious.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: The police, I mean, and I can't speak on behalf of all police in Portland from the ones that I've heard of, they're at least trying, but they don't have a long leash.
Speaker 4: And that's the proby get told to stand down. That's what I get told. So as a matter of fact, oh I wish I would have thought aout it. I would have pulled it up, so there's an actual police recording. Jonathan, all right, do you understand what the code triple nine means? No? All right, So for anybody who doesn't know nine nine nine for the radio call, you know, police have like different codes for certain situations that are going down.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Triple nine means officer down, okay, or an agent down, immediate assistants needed. Essentially, a triple nine means that, like, you know, one of our boys just got got and we need all everybody bring your whole fucking crew in the cavalry. Okay. There was a triple nine call that was put out there, and the Portland Police went close to the area and then we're told on dispatch it's all recorded. The dispatcher told them get near the area as quick as you can, but get hold off about five blocks away and wait for further instruction, and then we're told to go home.
Speaker 2: Now, imagine being one of those police officers and just trying to.
Speaker 5: Imagine agents that was for the triple nine call.
Speaker 4: For the record, the Ice agency called the police, but it's still a federal agent, so it's still a triple nine.
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying is imagine being one of those officers, are one of those ice agents, and you hear, oh, yeah, hold off about five blocks back. That to me would say, oh, they really don't give a fuck about our lives.
Speaker 4: They don't. And that was done by the mayor. The mayor of the city told the cops to like, yeah, get hurry up and wait, hurry up and get there as quick as you can, but not all the way there, and like just hold it there and wait for further instruction. Bro, there's currently an insurrection going on at this building. Agents need help. Fucking nine to nine nine. Let's go calling all units. Disregard that last call, go home to quote Kurt Cobain, take your time, hurry up, the choices yours, but don't be late, dude.
Speaker 3: That's that's what this fucking sounds like.
Speaker 4: That tells me that the mayor needs to be arrested right now. But anyway, anyway, it's a mess, and it's not like that's the only time. That's just the first one that I heard in the past week, and it was actually the dispatch recording showing it. And these cops are like, bro, what are we supposed to do here? Like, how am I supposed to continue with this career. Whenever I'm told to basically hang other agents and other cops out to dry because the mayor feels some type of way, It's fucking bullshit. Man, This is chaotic, which is probably their aim, right, And then they wonder how and why these cops are getting shot. Remember the one in Texas got shot in the neck in fucking Texas. Bro, go ahead and shoot a cop in Texas and let me know how that works out for you, bro, Like, I'm sorry, you're out of your goddamn mind. But here in Oregon they're showing how and why that is going to start taking more place in more big cities. Bro. This is I'm blowing.
Speaker 2: This is fucking order out of chaos because I'm telling you that's it's exactly what is going on.
Speaker 3: As order out of chaos, absolutely so. But you got to create the chaos in order to have some order.
Speaker 4: Indeed, and I believe that is what Antifa is doing. They're playing their role of the useful idiots of the actual powers that be. They're trying to bring down this country into a dystopian communist nation. Another quote says it may be the only way if our city and state governments are willing are not willing to do their jobs. If city governments and police departments are not able to protect people, folks are going to look for protection from anywhere they can get it, said a Portland man who who represents retailers ravaged by crime in the city. For those people who do not want federal troops in our streets, I would say, start clamoring for your local government to protect our property, our businesses, and our lives. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's fucking common sense.
Speaker 4: Or just start arming yourself and handle the problem on your own. I think the police obviously aren't coming. Look, I mean, you would hope that you wouldn't have to deploy your fucking own troops in your own country.
Speaker 2: Right, You would hope that that would never have to happen. But if you have these fucking rogue you know, mayors and rogue police departments that are saying that are not willing to do their jobs, what other fucking option do you have?
Speaker 4: Exactly? But of course we talked about this. I think yesterday or the day before. History is going to remember this a different way. History is going to write down that Trump was the pre is in that deployed troops on his own people that were protesting.
Speaker 5: He's gonna get looked at.
Speaker 4: Like he was trying to enact real fascism, because that's how the history books are gonna be written, I promise you, even though, like you just said, bro, what other fucking options are there?
Speaker 2: I mean at that point, I mean, the only thing else that there is to do is just to say, look, you just got to get out of that city. You gotta fucking glair marstial law, sell your shit and get the fuck out of there. Go somewhere else, which I mean, if this is going on, I would probably suggest that now nobody wants that, you know, you would you don't want to displace anybody some people. Really, Portland's a beautiful fucking city, right, like it's what, It's actually really nice. I've never been there, but I've seen like pictures and you know, stuff like that.
Speaker 3: It looks really nice.
Speaker 2: Like but in the same thing of like La like La is beautiful, it's the people that ruin it, you know, like it's sad, but it's.
Speaker 4: Unfortunate and as a gorgeous state, dude. But that's the thing. Outside of Portland and Eugene and the surrounding areas. The rest of the state is red as fuck, conservative timber workers, right loggers and shit mountain people, good salt of the earth kind of vibes. But it's the people in the big cities that make everybody think of Oregon as what they think, or Cammi Fournia is what they think, or Washington. It's it's all a part of it.
Speaker 2: But anyway, another quote says, I kind of supported one hundred and ten percent.
Speaker 3: It's kind of an oxymoron.
Speaker 4: I kind of kind of supported one hundred and ten percent.
Speaker 2: Wow, just because I would like to see them clean up the city of Portland's as a resident of North Portland. At least they can do something to help our city. Yeah, they're desperate, Yes, Indeed. Another one says, look at our streets. There's homelessness, there's they're full of garbage. Businesses are leaving. We're not a thriving city. Our city is falling. It's horrible, said a Portland woman.
Speaker 4: Which is very accurate. Portland has like an entire homeless colony that is uh. I mean, let's be honest. They're a detriment to society, like they are the new age of plague, and these are not people that fell on financial hard times and like, oh my god, the worst case scenario upon the worst case scenario happened to them, and so they had no choice but to go live under a bridge somewhere. No, no, no, these are people that went out of their way to choose to be homeless, to do the things that they're doing, and it's it's horrible. And it's not just so that they can use their drugs free of interference. That is, yeah, some of that's the case. Most of the time, it is crime. It is breaking into cars, it's breaking into businesses, it's it's to be a leech on society. Yeah, and you know, I try and have a little bit of compassion for people that fall on hard times like that, but unfortunately, you know, the the extreme version of that is what we're seeing in Portland and many other cities to where you know, they'll they'll say, I'm not homeless, I'm home free. Well it's like, you know, then, why are you a stain on the city? Like why do why?
Speaker 2: Why is it that I take a walk down the road and I see somebody sleeping with a fucking meth pipe in their mouth.
Speaker 3: They're drooling and they smell like dog shit.
Speaker 2: And my sid my kid have to has to see that ship like it's a stain, is really what it is.
Speaker 4: It's unfortunate.
Speaker 2: But my thing is, I never really understood why somebody would want to just sleep out in the open like that, you know.
Speaker 4: I mean, if you've ever slept under the stars, it can be quite nice. But like that's a camping trip, right and all of that. That's one thing totally you can do that on the front. I'm like, why, because they're they're out of their fucking minds. Honestly, it makes no sense. But all right, getting back to this, uh this White House release here, now we are going to break down the long list of offenses that have happened from Antifa. So to say that these are non violent just protesters, I'm sorry, but all evidence to the contrary.
Speaker 5: Let's get into it.
Speaker 2: By the way, even Gavin Newsom, whenever you had what was it like Jijuapang coming over, right, He's like, look, whenever you have, uh, whenever you have visitors coming, you gotta you gotta clean up your house.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: It's like it's funny, how you know, all the homelessness kind of dispersed for a couple of days that jijiping was in and now all of a sudden, it's like all back. So even Gavin Newsom, I mean the literal fucking talking one of the main talking heads of the far left extremists, are saying that yes, even the homelessness of which they they they want. Come on, come on, come on, this is a city for everybody. But except if we have any important people coming over, we're gonna fucking we're gonna shove you in that closet like your fucking Harry Potter, right like. So yeah, anyway, it says, it's obvious what's happening in Portland isn't mere protest, it's premeditated anarchy. The latest chapter of violence in Portland at the hands of Antifa and the radical left, it says. Since early June, Antifa militants have laid siege on the ice Field Office in South Portland. The terrorists have violently breached the facility by using a stop sign as a battering ram, hurled explosives and projectiles, burned American flags, viciously assaulted, attacked and injured officers, doxed officers, berated neighbors, and even rolled out a guillotine is a guillotine or guillotine?
Speaker 3: I always fuck that up.
Speaker 2: Guillotine guillotine right, that's crazy, rolling out a guillotine, that's wild.
Speaker 4: Wrote dosing the officers for the record. There was two, at least that I know of. I'm sure it's more. Now they found where these dudes lived and started harassing their wives and kids at home while they laid siege to the building and their dad couldn't get home to defend them.
Speaker 2: Ah, that's evil, dude, agreed, it says. As part of the ongoing siege, dozens have been arrested and charged with serious crimes such as arson, assaulting federal officers, and resisting rest. In May of twenty twenty four, in Antiva, anarchist movement took credit for burning more than a dozen Portland Police Bureau training vehicles and may have twenty twenty two Antifa members deployed smoke grenades, paint filled balloons, and fireworks to break up a campaign event for a republic and political candidate. In August of twenty twenty one, Antifa terrorists violently attacked right wing demonstrators with explosives and chemical spray and January of twenty twenty one, more than one hundred Antifa demonstrators attacked Portland police and vandalized property, with some armed with knives and long poles. In October of twenty twenty, antifa terrorists sparked a riot at an Indigenous People's Day of Rage event, toppling statues of Abe Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt and vandalizing multiple buildings.
Speaker 5: Which is crazy.
Speaker 4: They would topple statues of Abe Lincoln and Teddy Brosevelt to presidents that would think they'd be very in favor of but because they're Republicans, brah.
Speaker 3: And what does that have to do with the indigenous people?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: That does not make sense.
Speaker 2: In August of twenty twenty, a self described ANTIFA militant shot and killed a Patriot prayer supporter during a riot in Portland, then was later killed after he brainwashed or bred brainwashed, brandished a weapon with law enforcement attempted to apprehend him on murder charges. In twenty twenty, Portland Antifa terrorists led one hundred days of carnage and violence in Portland in which they've rioted, looted, burned buildings, bludgeoned officers. Deployed power tools and commercial grade fireworks as weapons, and attempted to destroy a local courthouse.
Speaker 3: These people are just myths, bro.
Speaker 4: It's not real, Jonathan. This this mythical Antifa group. It's not a real group. There's no organization. It's like no think about everything you just read before we even go any further. These things couldn't have happened without centralized organization.
Speaker 2: In May of twenty twenty, antifa terrorists released a quote unquote chilling video in which they threatened the city's mayor and publicized his home address.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: In November of twenty nineteen, an antifa terrorist was sentenced to six years in prison after end quotes using a weapon against a conservative demonstrator who suffered blows to the head that the victim claims left him with a concussion and cuts that required twenty five staples to close.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: In June of twenty nineteen, Portland antifa terrorists were arrested after assaulting right wing demonstrators and police with quick drank cement and bear spray.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, yep, and I am a right wing demonstrator. Could you imagine that just having a right wing protest go down? You're not out there with the you know.
Speaker 5: The prow boys or the oathkeepers.
Speaker 4: You're just out there saying I support Trump or get Biden out of office. He's a senile old man that has no business in that position. And they're gonna hit you with bear spray and some quick drying cement and beat the shit out of you, and you have to go get staples in your head. Totally. That's but this is nonviolent, and this group is not real. It doesn't exist, right.
Speaker 3: My god, this is fucking barbaric.
Speaker 4: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: In twenty eighteen, a Bernie Sanders voter was beaten by Antifa militants for carrying an American flag. A Bernie Sanders voter, who, for the record, Bernie Sanders is a loud and proud socialist, has been that way since the sixties. He's never changed his his side of the conversation. He's always been very open and honest about him being a democratic socialist and a supporter.
Speaker 5: Was carrying an American flag.
Speaker 4: Which I just I don't know if anybody knows this or not, but carrying an American flag inside of the Nation of America shows patriotism. How dare you? Oh?
Speaker 3: My god, dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: In twenty seventeen, antifa terrorist caused an innocent Wisconsin family to be inundated with threats after they published their their address online in a botched doxing attempt.
Speaker 4: So they tried doxing a certain person, got the wrong address, and this poor family, who had no dog in that fight whatsoever, are now being harassed from all angles. Probably lost their jobs or probably we have to move, we have to get out. They're gonna attack us. All these things. They literally did nothing wrong.
Speaker 3: Wow, they really fucking dropped the ball on that one.
Speaker 2: In twenty seventeen, Antifa terrorists attacked an injured law enforcement and attendees at a pro at a pro free speech rally.
Speaker 4: We don't need fucking irony, dude.
Speaker 2: In twenty seventeen, Antifa threatened organizers of the annual Avenue of Roses Parade for including a Republican themed float, promoting or prompting the group to cancel the event altogether.
Speaker 4: The whole thing was canceled because they threatened because of one float. Can you imagine if there was one gay pride float? Just throwing this out is another example here, one gay pride float in a parade, and they got so much backlash and threats that they said, you know what, fuck it, We're not even do in the parade.
Speaker 5: Now, can you imagine how that would look in the media.
Speaker 3: Yep, it would be a hate speech or a hate thing.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, another one, the last one. It says in twenty sixteen, Antifa led rioting caused more than one million dollars in damage in Portland after President Trump's election. Yeah, it's like, so again, it's like the Philadelphia Flyers just won the Stanley Cup. Let's go out and burn the fucking city.
Speaker 4: Yeah, basically, except worse because yeah, and again, this group is being now listed as a domestic terrorist organization. And I have to tell you I agree with that, I really really do. But now let's talk about one of their key players, one of their top dogs, of this group that doesn't exist, that has no ranking in hierarchy whatsoever. Let's talk about this now. A Rutgers professor flees the United States for Spain. He claims that he has received death threats. Now that claim is a bit wild, but let's get into it here. At Rutgers University, a professor and historians says that he and his family were forced to leave the country this week because of death threats. Mark Bray, remember I said to put a little pin in that name for later, is currently in Spain and spoke to CBS News New York's eighty Guado on Friday. Threats started after President Trump declared Antifa a terrorist organization. For six years, Bray strolled through the Rutgers campus in New Brunswick, first as a student and then as a professor.
Speaker 5: He says, there's a quote here.
Speaker 4: I'm a historian of fascism, and I understand that the way the authoritarian movement grows is by coming up with a boogeyman term like Antifa, says Bray, author of the book Antifa The Anti Fascist Playbook.
Speaker 3: Are you fucking kidding me?
Speaker 4: No? No, no, I shit you not. Let's see. Oh they don't have a picture of the book. But yes, no, the Antifa handbook. Remember how they said on the video we watched. It's almost like they're all working out of the same handbook. They have one. They absolutely have an Antifa handbook. We could look it up. Actually, hold on, let me think if it's on this one or not. Of course it's gonna be stupid.
Speaker 3: I think we saw the images of it earlier.
Speaker 4: I think we might have. But yeah, so he literally wrote the handbook, and this is him right here.
Speaker 5: We're gonna hear from his bitch ass here in a minute.
Speaker 4: But yeah, so he wrote the book on Antifa, the Anti Fascist Playbook.
Speaker 3: And then he says it's a boogeyman term.
Speaker 5: Right, they created it.
Speaker 4: Never mind the fact that antifa claims its roots from Eightya, and never mind the fact that the anti fascist movement that they took the logo of and brandished it under their own means has been around since nineteen twenties.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, forget all that.
Speaker 4: This is just the government trying to say that we're the bad guys. It's like, no, the list of things that we just read a moment ago makes you the bad guy, homie.
Speaker 2: So we're blaming it on the authoritarian movement of labeling it a boogeyman. And so therefore since the term that I mean, he didn't create it, but he wrote the playbook. The guy that wrote the playbook on Antifa is saying that it is a mythological boogeyman that doesn't exist. Meanwhile, he is a historian of fascism in the first place. I'm sorry if there is a historian on fascism that is writing a book on anti fascism, of which you can see Antifa riots that are popping up in every city, and then you want to say it's a mythological, fucking boogeyman.
Speaker 3: What am I missing here?
Speaker 4: So remember how we said that there's investigations about the money that is being exchanged, and how there's RICO cases being opened up on the top dogs of Antifa. He left the country before he could face indictment, and he's not alone, multiple top dogs of this non centralized, no hierarchy mythical group. Apparently the shot callers have left the fucking country.
Speaker 5: Because they realize that you can't escape Rico.
Speaker 4: Dude, they are coming for your ass, and so they decide they're just gonna leave and try to get to a country with no extradition.
Speaker 2: Oh man, that's crazy. That's like starting a fire in the woods and then running before like it's a whole forest fire.
Speaker 4: Like you let the Palisades fire. Also, like I said, started by a Florida man who was affiliated with Antifa. Coincidence interesting and not even a little bit continue it says it really started after President Trump's executive order declaring Antifa a quote unquote terrorist organization quote unquote. The pace of death threats accelerated after Fox News article about Turning Points petition to have me fired, Brace said, Rutgers chapter of Turning Point USA looks to get Bray removed.
Speaker 5: Earlier this month, the Rutgers Chapter of.
Speaker 4: Turning Point USA, the group started by Charlie Kirk, launched the petition seeking to remove Antifa aligned professor quote unquote to protect conservative students from political violence rhetoric. It was a call to action that Brace said, fueled threats and put his family's safety at risk. Oh you mean, like the families of the officers that you docks and threaten. How crazy that It's crazy whenever happens to you, right, Brace said. He alerted the university, filed a police report, and left the US this week in order to protect his family.
Speaker 5: Again, bullshit, he says.
Speaker 4: I land in Spain this morning after a very mysterious and in my opinion, fishy cancelation of my flight on Wednesday, Bray said, So now he's claiming that the powers that be went in and canceled his flight before he could leave, which actually delayed him a few days, and he was like super scared by it. Michael Joseph, the president of Turning Point USA Rutgers chapter, said his organization condemns any threats of violence, but stands by its call to remove Bray from his position as a professor. Mark Bray is a coward fundamentally, is a direct quote.
Speaker 5: He thought he could hide behind his books.
Speaker 4: He thought he could hide behind his degree and radicalize kids from the safety of his classroom, Joseph said. Now Rutgers Issues and official response, Rutgers University released a statement saying, in part, Rutgers is committed to upholding the rights of students and faculty to free speech and academic freedom as fundamental to our community. Some students at the school said the threats have gone too far. I think it's kind of embarrassing that people are threatening somebody like this just for their own opinion, said Alexandra Haynes. It kind of it's kind of crazy and it's scary. Andrew Marquis added, So, continuing, Bray said his classes will be taught virtually going forward. So you know what, why don't we just let this piece of shit speak for himself. Let's see what old Mark Bray has to say. After a very mysterious and in my opinion, fishy cancelation of my flight on Wednesday.
Speaker 15: The president of Rutgers Running Point USA Chapter says they condemn any threats of violence, but stand by their call to remove Professor Bray.
Speaker 7: You know, Mark Brays a coward fundamentally. He thought he could hide behind his books. He thought he could hide behind his degree and radicalize kids from the safety of his classroom.
Speaker 15: Rutgers University released a statement reading, in part, Rutgers is committed to upholding the rights of students and faculty to free speech and academic freedom as fundamental to our community. Some students, he say, the threats have gone too far.
Speaker 14: I think it's kind of embarrassing that people are treating somebody like this just for their own opinions.
Speaker 4: It's kind of crazy, and it's scary.
Speaker 15: Race as his classes will now be taught virtually.
Speaker 4: All right, So let's continue onto the conversation. So again, to further the point that Antifa actually is being funded by let's just say certain individuals, right. I just don't want to throw it out there all the way.
Speaker 5: But let's see here.
Speaker 4: This is from the Bureau dot News talking about Canada, documenting Ottawa's blind spot on Antifa and concerns around its funding of a quote unquote anti hate ngo. Let's get into it here. This is from Toronto. This week on the Bureau podcast, we speak with Toronto lawyer and independent journalist Karima Saad said on him about her explosive claims that Discord, the same chat platform now under FBI scrutiny after the assassination of Charlie Kirk, is also being used inside Canada by Antifa aligned networks to coordinate harassment campaigns and share dossier's on political targets. They describe Discord as a central hub where tiered severe tiered servers give vetted insiders access to doc style files that go far beyond what is publicly available. She argues some of this information must come from the people in positions of trust teachers, union members, bureaucrats, even political staffers who are feeding them sensitive information and details into activist networks. She also connects these practices to the Canadian Anti Hate Network, a federal funded NGO that she says has assisted Antifa and shaped government focus in ways that overlook the risk of left wing extremism. Public record Jonathan get Ready for this public records can confirm CAHN, which is the Canadian government or the Canadian Anti Hate Network rather, received more than nine hundred thousand dollars from Ottawa twenty Ottawa being their capital city, and she contends that this money is effectively underwriting political targeting in Canada. So of that nine hundred thousand dollars, I'm just curious how much of it made its way to support Antifa.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's laundering under the guise of this is for.
Speaker 3: Less fortunate people usually bro.
Speaker 4: But it's a government INNGO. That's the crazy part. Well you imagine USAID was funding ANTIFA in America. Yeah, but the idea of I mean NGO stands for non government organization, I think, right, But it's still given the blessing by the government to operate, right right, Okay, right, so it's still like a a tax write off. It's still a nonprofit that is accepted by the government. So that means that the government sees what their records are. They have to file their annual reports every year to show where the money went into, whom and for what purpose. So they know where this money is being spent and how much of it is being used on quote unquote anti hate groups like Antifa in Canada. Mm. Yeah, yeah, it's uh, it's kind of a stink that you just can't get rid of, you know, it really isn't so it says in our full conversation. She goes further sayed speaking about her own targeting and how she was profiled after declining to work with the Canadian Anti Hate Network, and how swarming campaigns have tried to undermine her legal practice, Political reluctance, her frustration that even when harassment is verifiable and documented, law enforcement often shrugs off complaints as political disputes. So never mind if it's acts of violence or anything like that. That sounds like a political problem. Yeah. The protest ecosystem, how Antifa aligned sells blend with movements for indigenous rights, migrants rights, trans rights, encampment occupations, and pro Palestine rallies. Wait a minute, pro Palestine, you don't fucking say, but okay, creating what she calls a solidarity banner that can rapidly pivot narratives and then the amplification abroad. Her concern about hostile state sees on Canadian protest footage using it in information operations that echo broader foreign interference campaigns.
Speaker 2: Yeah dude, wow, And this just goes to show that, like, if nothing else, there can never be a grassroots movement as long as you have these these riot disruptors.
Speaker 4: No way, because somebody's gonna infiltrate.
Speaker 2: But as it was saying, it's like, it's not to say that all of those protests are Antifa, right, It's just that Antifa uses them as a front in kind of a way.
Speaker 3: Right, Like that's the way I'm kind of interpreted in here.
Speaker 4: Yep. Absolutely. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So now we get over to Ken Paxton, Attorney General of Texas says Attorney General Ken Paxson launches undercover operations to infiltrate and uproot leftist terror cells in Texas after increased political violence.
Speaker 4: In response in response to.
Speaker 2: The political assassination of national hero Charlie Kirk and the disturbing rise of the lest of the leftist violence across the country, Attorney General Ken Paxton has launched undercover investigations into various groups affiliated with left wing political violence known to be operating in Texas. Leftist political terrorism is a clear and present danger. Corrupted ideologies like transgenderism and Antifa are a cancer on our culture and have unleashed their deranged and drugged up foot soldiers on the American people. The martyrdom of Charlie kirk marks a turning point in America. Oh, A bit of a part there, Oh, I wonder, damn, that's interesting that they would even use that.
Speaker 4: It's weird that the Attorney General of Texas would say that, I will say, but you know.
Speaker 3: That strange, okay?
Speaker 4: Or was that him like giving an extra nod to Charlie maybe?
Speaker 2: I mean, And that's what I'm trying to say, is I think that they absolutely did try and martyr him, and for a turning point of America, that's just fucking weird, all right, you know, I guess I don't know.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's the same as the Trump shooting him. Uh, what was it in Pennsylvania. I think the Feds knew what was gonna happen and kind of let it whoopsie Daisy slip through their fingers because they could have used it if it would have gone through to fruition. I could see Charlie kirkby in the same way. There's multiple sources that are saying that the FEDS had prior knowledge of the attack on him and just kind of oopsie, Daisy did. And maybe you're right, maybe they weren't, Maybe they didn't have a hand in the martyrdom, but they absolutely were complicit in letting it happen.
Speaker 3: They took advantage of the story. Yeah, of the narrative.
Speaker 2: It says there can be no compromise with those who want us dead. To that end, I have directed my office to continue its efforts to identifi, investigate, and infiltrate these leftist terror sells. To those demented souls who seek to kill, steal, and destroy our country, know this. You cannot hide, you cannot escape, and justice is coming. The radical left as incubated an environment where political violence is not only justified, but celebrated and praised. In July, nearly two dozen armed leftists connected to various Texas based Antifa groups or Antifa lighte groups ambushed and Immigration and Customs effort and enforcement rather for ICE facility in Alvarado, Texas. On September tenth, twenty twenty five, a leftist assassin connected to the radical transgender movement murdered Charlie Kirk because of Kirk's bold support for truth, love and country, and unshakable faith. Two weeks later, another deranged leftist open fired at an ICE facility in Dallas. President Donald Trump has officially designated Antifa as a domestic terrorist organization and instructed his administration to in quotes, utilize all applicable authorities to investigate, disrupt, and dismantle any and all illegal operations, especially those involving terrorist actions conducted by Antifa. Building on President Trump's bold actions, Attorney General Paxton has instructed his office to initiate sweeping investigations into radical leftist organizations engaged in or providing support to those performing political violence.
Speaker 4: Absolutely so, with all this being said, this quick clip that I'm going to show here actually shows again how what you're seeing on the media is going to make Antifa look like they're just a bunch of clowns.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 4: They're not dangerous, they're not violent. Look at what they're doing with these protests. They're trying to seem like they're having a little funny, but it's all a part of the plan. Check this out.
Speaker 13: The Portland anti ice protester seen wearing an inflatable frog suit who has been popping up all over the Internet has claimed to be harmlessly protesting with humor, But now a new report has revealed the protester under the costume to be a self described proud Antifa terrorist. Here's everything you need to know. What became known online is the Portland Frog has recently been spotted on a near daily basis sticking out like a sore thumb during clashes between federal agents and anti ice protesters. The goofy looking frog has since been facing off with police and even getting pepper sprayed in the air vent of his costume in one viral clip. The viral protester has garnered so much attention that others in Portland have begun to wear their own inflatable costumes, even with a few clones.
Speaker 4: It is a strategy to.
Speaker 13: Cut the narratives of the Trump administration, which says we are extremely violent. No, we are protesting, but with humor, the Portland frog said, according to French outlet Lamonde. However, the identity of the mysterious inflatable amphibian has now been revealed as someone who has previously called for the death of President Trump and his supporters, according to a new report from the Telegraph. The report links the viral protester to twenty four year old Seth Todd, who uses the moniker Apollo Toad and now deleted social media accounts. According to the report, Todd's bio read just a little gay non binary toad and proud Antifa terrorists.
Speaker 3: So they really are turning the frogs gay in they really are.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, this is the reality of it. But again, this guy self proclaimed proud Antifa terrorist, gay little bond non binary toad. His Instagram account, which has been taken down, was underscore Portland queer Toad or something like that.
Speaker 5: But that's neither here nor there. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: They are using humor as a way to dissuade people from looking at Antifa like the actual violent terrorist group that it is. They are trying to give this image, okay, they're trying to make it seem like, well, okay, they're just out here.
Speaker 5: They don't know what they're doing.
Speaker 4: There's no centralized organization, there's no real money being funded from here to there. This is all self funded things. The molotov cocktails and the riot gear. It's this is just kids doing wild shit, and yes, they don't need to be violent. Yeah, we can all say the protests don't need to be violent.
Speaker 5: But like, there's no organization here.
Speaker 4: Never mind the fact that multiple one of their biggest ones we talked about, Mark Bray, has left the country because he knows he's about to face RICO charges. Because if you look at all of the funds that he has made from his book sales for the Anti Fascist Handbook, all of them have been cycled into Antifa and go towards funding violence through them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sorry, you can't like just rewrite a narrative that has been written, you know, for you, by your own people. It's like, it's like if somebody was to wear a fucking white hood and say they're a part of the KKK at a protest and say, yeah, there was a couple of bad apples in the group, but I mostly stand for what they believe. It's like, you're an idiot.
Speaker 3: Why would you even want to align with somebody like that.
Speaker 2: You know that all this shit is going on with Antifa, how many times it's been documented. You know that they've been funded by you know, agents of chaos, right, people that want to see the country and the government and people die and just taken over. Right, So so you think that it's like harmless to label yourself as antifa. Bro, Like, if you label yourself as Antifa, we're going to look at you like antifa. Okay, I hate to say it, but like if it fucking walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.
Speaker 5: Bro into the same thing.
Speaker 4: On the other side of the conversation, there are some people, some actual adults, who are like, listen, Hitler might have had some wild shit with him, but he was really only trying to help Germany. He was miss unstood.
Speaker 5: He was misunderstood, right, It's not like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Okay, there may have been some Nazis that he had that were doing some wild shit, but that wasn't. For God's sakes, Jacob Reid.
Speaker 3: Mind comf for once in your life.
Speaker 4: Clearly, I'm otherwise, I don't know what I'm talking about here. Meanwhile, it's like, no, you dumbass, millions of people being genocidally murdered, does it. I'm sorry, you're not gonna say that Hitler was mostly a good guy or the Nazi Party was mostly just pro Germany.
Speaker 5: That's not how this goes.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's not a it's not a hill you want to die on.
Speaker 4: No, it's not. But there are people that are willing to die on the Antifa hill and it's mind blowing.
Speaker 5: So so we have.
Speaker 4: Our good cult members that may have some opinions or feelings about if Antifa is a domestic terrorist organization or you think that maybe they're just some misunderstood college kids. Again, more and more information is coming out daily about the money trail, the actual shot callers, the organization, how they're recruiting, how they're crowdsourcing, how they are funding, how they are training, and the types of weapons and tactics that they are using. In order to give the illusion that they are not a threat, but in reality, they are a threat. We just read off a short list that was not an all encompassing, comprehensive list of everything Antifa has done. The White House just released a very short list of some violence that Antifa has been associated with. And I'm sorry, could you imagine if the three percenters had a list like that of violence that they were doing, you would say that they are conservative domestic terrorists. Yes, there's no way around that or the Klan. If the Klan was doing these types of things right now, in the past fifteen years, and they had a list like that of doing violence for political means and breaking up democratic rallies and whatever else, you would say that they are a domestic terrorist organization, which they are. And I am of the belief that Antifa is one one hundred percent a domestic terrorist organization that needs to be pulled up from the roots and completely decimated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I one hundred percent agree anybody that is labeled and labeling themselves as Antifa, you are not human to me. Like that's just I'm sorry, Like whatever, you know, whatever punishment comes to you you, I have no sympathy for you.
Speaker 4: I feel the same way about Commi's for the record, it's not like Antifa's just getting all the smoke here commies and socialists. I don't see you as like a person. Like you know, birds are the.
Speaker 3: Same feather, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: They are.
Speaker 3: Either way.
Speaker 4: Well, look, if you have.
Speaker 2: Been you know, in Portland or any of these other cities, or you've been a part of any crowd that has been kind of infiltrated by Antifa, and you're just tired of getting fucked time and time and time again, go over and check out out an Eve dot com. All right, because there is such thing as death by dildo. Fucking beat the shit out of them with a giant, six foot long dildo.
Speaker 3: They have them.
Speaker 4: Okay, I mean, y'all, we're not advocating for violence.
Speaker 5: This is clearly a joke satire, y'all.
Speaker 2: But anyway, you know, you don't have to beat them to death, but maybe get them a black eye with a dildo.
Speaker 3: It's just hilarious.
Speaker 2: But look, maybe you don't want to do that. Maybe you want it for your own pleasure.
Speaker 4: Whatever kind of toys, whatever kind of lube or whatever kink you're into.
Speaker 3: Admin Eva's out there. They are. They're there to have your back and your front and your side and whatever. Poll you.
Speaker 4: I don't know where I'm going with that. You're trying to have penetrated. They got a toy for it, I promises.
Speaker 7: Yes.
Speaker 2: If you want to be able to support the show, go to Adam and Eve dot com. Use the promo code cult. You get fifty percent off your entire order, free shipping, discret shipping, and yeah it's all yours.
Speaker 4: Then absolutely all right, so all the good cult members, let us know what you think about this. What is your personal take on Antifa? What is your take on the way the media is portraying them, both Republican and Democrat mainstream media sources. What is your take on the actual protests that are going down and the sieves that is taking place across multiple ice facilities, the violence towards police officers. Everything we want to hear from you. Where do you fall onto good cult members? And the best place to let us know what be too? Please hit the five stars, hit the shares of likes and Chris comics, legle post re review of shares, Affriends of family, shriffesa that we're Here's the deal. The more activity the out across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promote to more potential listeners.
Speaker 5: Who could have become potential cult members actors.
Speaker 4: You fine ladies and gentlemen, why are you anny? Go check out Nothimistic to Jonathan's other show and getting the samelevel of respect over there with the five star reviews and the pottuity in the comments. Come check out the K tonight and come join each of us for individual patrons that we host every Wednesday night night be in Posentral leaks to those of the in the description.
Speaker 5: As well, and we thank you.
Speaker 4: Everybody's already gone and done.
Speaker 2: So Yeah, with that being said, this was another beautiful episode. I'm the Cult of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathans and Jake and there's one very import of truly vital piece of information we needed to.
Speaker 4: Learn just as soon as humanly possible. Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com right now. Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screet shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item.
Speaker 5: It could be an adventurous new toy, or anything you desire.
Speaker 4: Just enter the offer code CULT at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code CULT that's c U l T at Adam and Eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code CULT