Speaker 1: Weird thing happened in the Weird Weird Weird.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Bledsoe said, So, everybody, I'm excited and also equally sad because this is the last time that we are recording the show in this capacity and format before the end of the year. So there's gonna be some more episodes for sure throughout the end of the year, and it's gonna be me like kind of conversing with guests, but Alex won't be present because we are on baby duty.
Speaker 3: Watch yeah, baby duty, watch do any day now. So it's kind of just like, the next time you see me in this chair on camera, I'll have a son.
Speaker 2: So that's exciting. So I'm gonna be kind of doing some work on the back end recording with some guests to sort of float us through the rest of the year. And it's the holidays anyway, It's like Thanksgiving and Christmas right around the corner, Thanksgiving for the next week, so it's like, well, whatever, man, do you just take the rest of the year off after tonight and you know, we'll we'll make it happen. So in a sense, it feels like the last episode this year, even though it's technically not you know.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: That's kind of heavy. It won't be you know, until about two months before we get to get together and record in this capacity. So anyway, I'm not gonna hover on that anymore. Just wanted you guys to kind of have a little slice inside of you know, our schedule and what we've got going on. So before we get into today's topic. Oh, also, with this being the last episode of this format, which is the main format, you know, it's usually just like me and and then we liked it throwing guests every now and then as a little bonus, I thought it was really appropriate, in being the last of this type of episode for the rest of the year, to talk about the Golden Age, considering that twenty twenty six is like a mirror days away at this point, it's like six weeks or something like that. You know, Yeah, it's about six weeks away, which is mind blowing to me. So I wanted to talk about the Golden Age anyway, before we get into that, I want to talk about three things really quick. So if you want to sort of be current with our events, our public appearances, conference schedules, sky watches even when I do monrositute programs follow us on our Instagram page at Bledso said So. And by the way, just completed my second Monrositute program and it was absolutely amazing here in It was at Carolina Beach and we had so many profile experiences with the group and tons of incredible sightings flashes, streaks, winged orbs and beings appearing and and all kinds of just hundreds of orbs. It was unbelievable. In addition to it actually being you know, all legitimate Monroe's to program for two days, so we did the program and people were having like precognitive thoughts. People were getting like the same downloads with specific imagery that nobody would have known to think about specifically, and then they had you know, the exact same correlation, all kinds of crazy things like that profound emotional release, deep inner realizations. And then to top it off, on the last night, we did this SkyWatch. So I think that's a really cool formula and I look forward to doing the next one, which will probably be in January. Check out our website bledsosaidso dot com to be up to date on all of our links, our social media channels, our YouTube. You could check out our merch on our shop. There's a tab on our website for the merch shop, and that's always a great way to support the show. And I think pretty soon in the next month or two, we'll probably be coming out with another design created by Alex, which I really love and I'm excited to get out. And then also the last thing is Patreon. If you want to support the show and even be a part of the show, check us out on patreon dot com. Slash bltzu said so, and we have two tiers at the moment. At the first tier, you get access to our private discord community, the Mothership, and you have the show Full Disclosure with Brian Bledsoe, where it's sort of like a weekly log of what I'm thinking and processing and going through and sometimes I like to just go really deep and just riff on my thoughts that I'm processing at whatever given day that I record. And then also at the ten dollar tier, you get all of those benefits, plus you get monthly discounts on our merchandise, and you get your name in the credits of the show. So in either tier, you get to be a part of the show and a part of the community, and it's a great way to support this project so that we can keep going and that we can survive in this three D world while trying to awaken people and you know, spread good news. So, without further ado, I wanted to talk about the Golden Age. What are your thoughts on the Golden Age?
Speaker 3: Alex?
Speaker 2: Just like, generally that's a great question.
Speaker 3: Generally, Well, I think it's kind of skewed because I immediately think of next year and all that stuff. But I tend to kind of think to the past because I do like a lot of tradition stuff and I kind of you know, like I'm playing Red Dead Redemption right now again, and I just you know, am fascinated with the Cowboys stuff and all of that. So I when I think Golden Age, I think about the past more than I think about the present. But if I'm thinking about the future, I'm thinking about next year. That makes sense, Yeah, But I mean.
Speaker 2: Like what specifically, what kind of world it is that you imagine are envision.
Speaker 3: It's coming right off the spot here.
Speaker 2: I've got to think utopian, you know.
Speaker 3: A society where everybody's flourishing, a society where everybody is contributing and everybody's getting compensated for their contributions and and and everything is kind of working in harmony and there's a common goal kind of thing, if that makes sense. Yeah, yeah, that's that's like off the cuff, just going right off of Golden Age.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you have prepared for now. I completely agree. I think it's just the idea that there's a better future where we get together and we realize, like, okay, not only are we not alone. I really liked what doctor Jim Garrison said on the State of the World episode that we just recorded recently. He said, you know, not only are we not alone, but we can't do this alone. And I really like that, Like I inherently know that and believe that to be true. But the way he phrased that was so magnificent, and you know, I couldn't agree more. I think that when we think of the Golden Age, this is a concept that has been referred to for at least a thousand years. There was known to be when was the Golden Age? You know, let me, I should probably look into that or if you want to google that too, But I believe it was in Greece, right, and it was like supposedly this thousand year period of complete utopiah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Greek mythology.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just a time of peace. But it doesn't say like particularly when it was. It says fifth and fifth to fourth centuries BCE, so the Golden Age of Greece. And then there was an Islamic Golden Age between the eighth and the fourteenth centuries, so these were times when there was generally peace. Oh, in the Han dynasty dynasty of China from the third century BC to the third century CE. Dang, it's like six hundred years, the Renaissance period from the fourteenth to the seventeenth centuries. So there's actually been multiple posts.
Speaker 3: This is saying post World War two, also nineteen forty five, in nineteen seventy Golden Age of capitalism.
Speaker 2: Yeah, interesting, I never heard of that one. So there's been this idea of you know, this mythical golden age throughout many cultures for literally thousands of years. You know, this is not new. Just because the president is saying Golden Age doesn't mean he has anything to do with this, and it's in no way associated with him. This is a not only mystical and esoteric concept, but it's also been a religious, prophetic concept and even occurs in the Bible when it says, you know, in the Book of Revelation that basically the Synagogue of Satan and the dark forces of the world will be destroyed, and then you know, God and Jesus and all this stuff that it says in the text will return to the earth with a new Jerusalem and then it'll just float right out of the sky and poof, flend right on the earth. So is that literally gonna happen. I don't think so. I don't think a big crystal palace is going to descend onto the planet. But I think there's something to that. And I think like even in Hinduism, for example, you have the Kali Yuga and then it's this age of darkness, and we talked about this and what the Apocalypse episode, right, and you have this concept that from hundreds and even thousands of years ago of this age of darkness fading away. And then in the Vedic system, which is Hinduism, you have this notion of Kalki, the tenth Avatar of Vishnu, coming down to the world, destroying the powers of darkness and then sort of of you know, bringing us into the Kali. I think it's the Khali Satya or whatever, which is like starting over the cosmic cycle back into that Golden age or that new age, right, the Aquarian age, the Atlantean age, whatever, whatever motif you want to, you know, slap on the cover of this philosophy or concept. What you got, Uh, sata yuga? Sata Yeah, isn't it like s a t y a or something? Yeah?
Speaker 3: But followed by yuga you had it the other way around. You said kali oh I meant yeah, yeah, yeah, Satya yuga yeah yeah, Kali yuga is what we're in now, which is the age of darkness, and then it gets destroyed and then we go back. So there's four in the Hindu system. There's four cosmic cycles, and they're like seasons.
Speaker 2: Like on the Earth, we have these seasons, you know, spring, summer, fall, winter, and that is typical of the life and death cycle of the material earthplane. You know, life being born a new Animals breed and babies mature, and you have bunnies and chickens and roosters and bears come out of hibernation and all of that glorious stuff, right, and then you go into fall and things die and decay and they hibernate, and there's snow, and there's darkness, and there's sadness, and you have all these mythologies about this, like the Druids and the Vikings and the Greeks, you know, they had the i'll say, the taking of Persephone, the myth of Persephone, this beautiful goddess of you know, the spring and the vegetation and all that being taken by death into the underworld. And then they basically get married under the condition that for six months a year she can go beneath into the underworld and Hades to be with Hades, her betrothed, and then for six months of the year she can go back up. And obviously that's symbolic of life, death and decay and the natural cycles and seasons. Right, But it's as above so below. So even that drama plays every year on the earth. Life in the cosmic life that plays out as well. And it is also cyclical, which is symbolized as the oroboris or the serpent eating its tail. Right. But we're so tiny from our perspective. This is not once a year. This is like once every twenty six thousand years, you know what I mean. Now, there is life out there that is so enormous in its perspective that this is just like, oh, it's another one, you know, like it's another year in the cosmos. But you know, this is a completely normal thing that always happens. And it stands to reason that as it is below on the Earth plane, this has to be in the higher planes of reality. There have to be these cycles and seasons.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: So according to Hinduism, we're like in the winter, in that fourth and final phase, which is darkness, and Kali, the goddess who has her hands up in her tongue out and she makes that weird face like you know, it's like this shocking, scary image, and she has like a necklace and a skirt with like baby skulls and baby arms and legs. It's to symbolize that she's death, that she's the destroyer of the ego. You know. It's this very shocking image that's terrifying when it's viewed, you know, in a meditative state or whatever. Right, So we're in the Kali Yuga, which is that age of being degenerate and delusional and trapped in the darkness and in fear, and we're so far removed from God that we're like in this materialistic paradigm, the masses don't even know God anymore. God is like a stranger to this world. So even in Hinduism, which is the oldest recorded religion on planet Earth, and it predates Christianity, it predates everything everything, it's five thousand years old minimum. Notice I said oldest recorded religion because obviously there are things that are older than Hinduism, but from a technical, scholarly perspective, Hinduism is the oldest recorded religion. So that's why I say that. Okay, you say, what about Egypt. That's not a recorded religion. It's it's so much more complex than that. It's you have the mystery schools, you have commission, you know, like the the the beliefs of the people of Kimet. In ancient Egypt, it was called you know, so it's like it's hard to say that religion is a thing of ancient Egypt. It was many different traditions, and it was morphing across different dynasties, and they would take away gods and they would add them and they would remove them. It was kind of like this living thing. But there's you know, it's it's a magical system. It's it's it's like, uh, it's like this primordial system. You know. There's there's not like a doctrinal text that's like, hey, this is the belief of you know, our religion. It's a bunch of different traditions fuse into this big body of knowledge. Right, So I don't know that it really counts in that sense. Right, So Hinduism is the oldest recorded religion, right, even in that tradition, there's this motif since before we had records of civilization, you know, they were passing this down orally for thousands of years before the Vedas were written, with this premise of this Salvafic savior figure, the tenth Avatar of Vishnu, returning to mankind and saving us from the darkness, destroying this evil system here. And then it's starting over and we go back to the Satya Yuga, and it starts all the way over again, and we're in the age of light and we're one with God and we're closest than ever, you know. And then over time that fades in the next cycle, which is probably you know, twenty six thousand years. So this is not a new concept. There are certain elements of the Hindu tradition that link the end of that age of Dark to twenty twenty five, which is something that I find very curious. And we just kind of did a whole episode about that, so I'm not going to hover on that part, but I find that very interesting. And here it is, what November nineteenth of twenty twenty five, and I just want to impress upon the viewer the the gravity of what I'm about to say. Most people in their life do not sit around in anticipation of some specific future date. It's usually vague. Someday I'll get married, someday, I'll have kids, Someday i'll graduate high school, someday I'll You usually know that one, right, you can usually look that one up. But even then you're not sitting around being like, I wonder what graduation day is going to be? Like you know what I mean, Nobody does that. Nobody's just sitting around In twenty thirty, I'm gonna have my fourth child, and I'm so pumped. Like that's not normal, that's not a thing. But for whatever reason, me and my family and my siblings and many other people who are aware of this story for going on fourteen years here in a few months. I've been very patiently waiting fourteen years for a specific time to come, which has been agonizing. It's been utterly brutal, thinking, you know, for the first ten of it, is this real? Is anything gonna happen? You know, it has to because they said it would, and I have faith, but also I don't know. It's too far away. And then as time goes on, it gets closer and closer, and I'm like, ooh, it still feels like forever away. But uh, you know, eventually, like you know, I'm talking eighteen years old, like twenty twenty six. Wow, I'll be a grown man. Then what's that going to be? Like, you know what I mean, that's a long time away. And then time goes on and it's like that's five years. Holy crap, it's getting close, but still forever away, right and now here I am. I'm like, Okay, in six weeks, it's getting serious. It's real and it's very close. So you know, I don't know what to make of that. And thank god that for whatever reason, my oh, I guess I could say this for whatever reason, Yeah, I think it has been said on the show that I'm that I'm having a child, that I'm having a son, right, So for whatever reason, God and a little boy got together and they schemed to uh make that happen. So my son is due to be born literally the week before Easter of twenty twenty six. So that'll keep me busy. I'll have other things to focus on and not be so stressed about, you know, what's going on. I'm going to be too busy changing diapers at three am then wondering about what's going on out in the world, you know. So thank God for that. I'm very relieved and happy about that. But that's interesting timing, Like who could have planned that? Certainly not me. That that was not expected, you know. So anyway, with that being said, I wanted to talk about the Golden Age from the perspective of like the world that I envision, it will be right what I believe will occur. So what the lady told my father about this new world is that she said it would be the age of Aquarius and that we will shift into a new way of thinking and being and that God would return. And that could be symbolic, that could be It could be in the form of us realizing God within right or who knows, it could be in the form of beings making themselves more visibly manifest in our world, and then us just kind of realizing the connection to God and having that conscious connection and presence at all times. I don't know, but I do believe in the purity of the message. And that is what she said. You're probably wondering, I've never heard you say that before. Well, yeah, that was intentional. I'm saying it now that that's what she said.
Speaker 3: So but she did not give a date.
Speaker 2: No, she didn't. She didn't. She didn't give a date, and that's important to say. And the way that we got that date was by people in NASA, and they gave us two and it was the spring equinox and the the fall equinox. Now, what I think is really occurring is not that there is one singular event that is just gonna happen and the world's gonna look up and its Independence Day and there's ship's battling in the sky and there's fireworks like at the end of Star Wars, and then the music plays and the credits role and it's like that's it. We're in a new world. Like it's not like that at all. It's like the movie two thousand and one, A Space Odyssey, where when they find the monolith, and then the camera always pans up and the monolith is sitting under an alignment of like Jupiter and Saturn and all these other stars or planets or whatever. I can't remember because I haven't seen the movie in four years, but there's always this glorious alignment scene with the monolith and all of these celestial bodies, and I think it's like that. I think that these alignments that the lady told us to watch for are not like, on this day, something exactly is going to happen. And that may be possible, that may be true. But what I really think it is is that there are very powerful yet subtle in the sense that we do not see them with our physical eyes or with our material bodies. We don't see them, we don't hear them. But there are invisible shifts happening in the spiritual dimension that cause electromagnetic waves of energy to rush on the earth plane, whether it's solar flares from the Sun. We've been blasted by that recently that's been like the highest that it's ever been in our lives. In the last week, so much so that for two days last week we saw the Northern lights down south all the way as far as Texas or Mexico. And by the way, the only other time that's ever happened in our lives was this year. Again, so twice in twenty twenty five we have been blasted so powerfully by the sun that we've seen the Northern lights twice. Dude, my whole life, I've fantasized about going up north to see the Northern lights. Go to Alaska or you know wherever, Scandinavia or Iceland. I would love to see the Northern lights. I'd kill dude. I was outside my backyard last week in my crocs looking to the north, and I saw the Northern lights. You know what I mean. It's like sign of the times if I've ever seen it. Yeah, whoever can just see the Northern lights? Oh well, twice we did from North Carolina, so you get my point.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know a little bit of a callback here. It is really interesting, especially when you kind of take it out of or put it into context, that light is conscious and that you know, the Sun is literally giving life to everything in our solar system and our entire solar system revolves around this mass in the sky, you know what I mean. It's like it's so easy to overlook casually in the daytime. Oh, it's just the Sun, because it's there every day. It's still the same thing your entire life, your parents, entire life, whatever. But talking about previously, everything there that light is literally consciousness. So our planet's getting blasted by consciousness, and our brains getting blasted by this new or different consciousness or in a different way. You know. It's a lot to think about when you really start to peel the layers back.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: And also I believe that there's an intelligent interplay between the Sun and the Moon, the Earth and the stars, and that they're all conscious beings on a level so beyond our imagination that we can't fathom their intelligence, and that they communicate just like we communicate. But it's not through you know, cameras and studio equipment and putting conversations on the Internet. It's blasting enormous electromagnetic waves, you know what I mean, or like having special alignments and things. So I definitely believe the Sun is conscious. I believe, like I think in a metaphorical way of speaking, the universe is comprised of many fractal levels of reality of beings of higher order the higher up you go, and like in the sense that you are the god of your cells and your organs, and they're all these little beings trying to work in harmony to worship you and you know, keep you going. In that kind of metaphorical sense, that we're like that for the Solar system, and that the Solar system is also like a god, a little g God, but really it's just an ascended being with a collective consciousness of us and all the other life in the Solar system. So the Sun is like this ascended being and we are all parts of this and we're working through the realms of this being. Or you could think about us as like little intelligence is ascending up the chokras of this being. And right now we're in the dead center, which is the heart. So we come here to learn love, and we're evolving through these lower levels up to that highest level, which is the Sun, and that when we evolve to a certain rate, then maybe we live in the Sun in a new reality.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I think there's something to that in the sense that the beings told my dad that the sun is a portal, and then they also gave him that after the gold Rush song by Neil Young, and it talks about our new home in the sun, you know. So I'm like, I don't really know what that means. But one time I had this very strange and it might be utter nonsense, but I had this kind of like meditative vision where I saw the word Osiris and like, if you understand that entity from Egypt, well, it's an Egyptian entity, but that's a Greek name. O Cyrus is a Greek word and the original name is Oose, which is a us. And I just had this weird like I think sometimes when you get into higher states of consciousness that you can receive information that transcends language. So then when you come down to your normal state and you're trying to like translate it into human words, it kind of is hard to make it make sense, you know what I mean, Because you understand things on the intuitive level and a higher function of thinking, whether it's in images, whether it's a knowings, feelings color. You know, it's the communication of the subconscious, which is this enormous, amorphous entity.
Speaker 3: That's why your dreams seem abstract.
Speaker 2: Yes, And I think truth is abstract from the higher realms because it's not so necessarily bound to logic. It's beyond our human brain's capability of understanding. And in meditation you can receive these flashes from your higher self that when you come down to normal and you try to put into words, it's like that doesn't even make sense, like what does that mean? But there's something to it. So in a state like that, once, it was like I saw the image of the word o cyrus, the Greek word, and I saw the O and the S and the I and the R and the and the eye and the S, and there were all these squiggly little snakes and I saw the oh just being the serpent, just kind of like going around and chasing itself. And then I saw the sun and I just had this flashed my mind and it was like the serpent of the sun. Now, obviously osiris, or rather serpent symbolism is very important, and it's very misunderstood. Were you going to say something to that? Not to that, No, but I was gearing up to say something. Go ahead, so before you lose it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just sitting here thinking about you know, a lot of people like to point to the past and say that all these ancient religions were worshiping the sun. Yeah, and it's really easy to put your big science boy had on and say, obviously they were worshiping the sun. The sun gave them life, the sun gave them plants. But what if they were more involved than we are. Yeah, they realized that the sun is a portal. It's much more nuanced than the fact that the Sun make me warm, you know. And they were actually very on the nose worshiping the sun. Well, they actually weren't worshiping the sun. That's the coolest part.
Speaker 2: We know from esoteric tradition that any ancient culture that had the symbol as the of you know, the sun. Even Christ is a solar being. He's shown with a halo around his head, which all solar entities, which is like an enlightened being, a Salvafic figure that is like an incarnation of the force of God on the world that enlightens other souls to ascend to that state. That's a solar entity. You could think of like Kalki or Jesus, or it goes on and on. Horus Tamus. I mean, there's so many that mythrs. You know, sol in Victus. It just keeps going, It keeps going and going. All these solar Salvafic beings, right, these traditions that had the sun as their symbol, they weren't worshiping the physical orb in the sky. They were they were letting you know that they have the esoteric view of God. Because we have to understand that an ancient times, it wasn't like there was just one religion like it is now, and it's like you go to the bookstore and you pick your favorite text. They didn't have a freaking printing press, you know what I mean. Like they had temples where these original manuscript's rolls were written and you had to go in there to hear about it, right, and you only had a few systems at the time. And it was a bunch of tribes at war with each other. In early Biblical days. It was like the Acadians and the Persians, and the Israelites and the Egyptians and the Canaanites and all these different people and it's like my God's better than your God, and they're like killing each other. They would capture them as slaves, and they would hear about each other's God and they would change their system. That was the exoteric playing field of religious thought. But in closed doors. Since I don't even know when was Pharaoh thought Moses the Third alive? Can you look that up? Thought Moses the Third? It's like th hut and Sees the Third? When was his ninasty h fourteen seventy nine to fourteen twenty five BC. Okay, so we're talking. You said fourteen, So that's like three and a half thousand years ago basically, right, So three and a half thousand years ago, before there was records of things, last names didn't exist, right, Just so we have the concept of like in our sense that we have last dams and stuff that started happening only about a thousand years ago when they you know, a lot of those records have been destroyed in that wild that's like thirty five to forty ancestors ago. Yeah, I thought it'd be more, to be honest, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean roughly one eighty to one hundred anyway.
Speaker 2: Sorry, So I'm just saying, like so that people understand the scope of the world that we're discussing. Three and a half thousand years ago, Pharaoh thought, Moses the Third goes to a bunch of these different mystery schools that are holding the esoteric view of God in their lodges, and you had to go to these lodges, and you had to prove that you were worthy to become an initiate to receive the mysteries of the one God, right, the esoteric God, the true God. Pharaoh thought, Moses the third nerded out about this stuff, and he loved it so much that he united it into one system. He brought all the mystery schools together and was like, this should be one thing. This should be a very celebrated thing. And that is what we call Rosicrucianism today. So that was three and a half thousand years ago, and then even before that, way into before recorded history, these mystery schools were in operation. Since the fall of Atlantis. You also had these mysteries being propagated in Tibet in India, which over time became the vedas you know a lot of the Hindu religion, although as we know, exoteric religions get morphed over time and people have a thousand different interpretations. And you have all these gurus that are like, you know, doing weird cult stuff, just like in Christianity, just like in every system. At one point, the Vedic system very there's a lot of the philosophy there that very closely mirrors the you know, the mystery school systems of the West. Right, So three and a half thousand years ago I thought most of the Thirty Knights them, and then even before that, they were in operation all the way since the fall of Atlantis, which we have no clue exactly when that is. People estimate six thousand years ago, seven thousand years ago, some people say it was like twenty thousand years ago. We have no clue, right, but they've always been there, these mystery schools before recording history. Meanwhile, simultaneously, you have these exoteric religions, and you have things like the Vedas, the Bible, the Koran, the Torah, and whatever other big systems there are out there that I'm missing. So when you had the sun as a symbol on their religious system, they were telling you or telling each other. We observe the esoteric view of God, which is that the sun in the sky is just a symbol. It is a representation in the material world of the true Sun that exists in the spiritual world which can only be experienced when you die and you cross the veil or if you leave the body, which is why in the ancient past they were obsessed with inducing near death experiences extreme psychedelic trips, or they would do like rituals through breath work and very rigorous meditation exercises, they would induce near death states of consciousness astral project out of the body for a chance to glimpse the true spiritual sun, which is a white light. It is an intelligence that exists in the spiritual world that can only be seen when you were out of the body. That was told to me by my good friend John, who very soon will probably be on our show if we can pull that off. Very cool individual. So anyway, let me get back to kind of where I was going. They didn't worship the sun, right, They were way smarter than that. They knew the esoteric view of God. And then over time that that sort of system still survives today through Templar Knights, Rosicrucians, Freemasonry, Hermetic Order of the what Golden Dawn, right, And then you have some other orders that I'm not so sure about that have some really weird stuff like Oto, the Temple of set there's some really nasty kind of like dark orders too, but they're all pulling from the same stream of knowledge, right, So let's talk Golden Age through these traditions. Something that they observed was this mystical, esoteric view of God, which essentially, when you distill it to its basic function, is that we are fractal representations of God. That we are little tiny atoms and a giant, enormous cosmic scale of existence. But in that cosmos, every single particle is entangled with intelligence. If you think of a hologram. When you think of a hologram, it is a think of like a flash of light, right, it's like this rendering. Think of it like a bubble of light. Right, It's like this to royal field, and it's kind of spinning in and out of itself constantly. And also if you look, if you really look at the templar cross, it actually is a to royal field. It's also the sun. So it's this hologram. The universe is this hologram that's constantly rendering itself in real time. Well, we know scientifically through the holographic principle that if you take a tiny little slice of that light. Where it's like if you play a piano and there's a sound wave and it stretches thirty meters or whatever the average is, and you take a tiny little slice of that wave and you measure it. It has the entire information of the entire wave. The tiny little little piece of the note that played and made a sound wave. You take a fraction of it, and it has the information of the whole. That's true for everything, true, for all life. That's true for the cell and your body containing the intelligence of God. That's true for the sub atomic particle that we can't even necessarily detect with instruments containing the intelligence of God. That's also the same with the Sun, or with the nebulas, or with the galaxies, right the entire universe. It is this fractal representation, all the way up to infinity and all the way down to infinity, constantly being rendered in real time as it is observed, so moment to moment. But that is also the same with your individual experience, which is why it is so important to make good choices, because you are moment to moment rendering. Maybe know that cells are constantly dying and being reborn and they're splitting and they're having the cellular mitosis and they're multiplying, and then old cells die. Moment to moment, you're dying and being reborn instantaneous. Each second that passes, there are cells dying in your body and they're being reborn. You are never one permanent state, and there's not one state that you're trying to reach. It is an eternal evolution of consciousness that goes far beyond the brief physical life here. And this personality that I call Ryan or you call Alex, or the listener calls Omi, right, because that's their names. Who are the guy behind the camera and the beautiful lady they're ow me right, that's who they are listening. This brief personality is experienced here. It's like a flash of light in an infinite universe and it's just poof, and then it's at some point it's not observed anymore. But you are the light behind this physical body that's constantly even without the biology and the cells, is constantly moment to moment evolving. And it's like this process that's why alchemy is this chemical metaphor that it's this evolutionary state moment to moment. At one point you're like this crude black substance, right, and then you get broken down and then you're like starting to be boiled and there's this yellowing, and then it's like you're distilled through this frickin' beaker system with the tubes and the whatever, and then you get distilled into your pure essence up to the top, and then you're white, and then after this magical little process, then you're red. And it's like all these metaphors about the change that's occurring on the soul level as you're going through trials, tribulation. It's suffering, right, It's all metaphor. It's a process of chemical but really the true meaning is spiritual evolution. You are always evolving. This is true in the hermetic sense, which as we know, has been taught in the mystery schools since before recorded history, all the way up until three and a half thousand years ago. With I thought, Moses was like, this stuff is deep, y'all, let's get behind this and unite it into one. And we know that Akanatan, a fan of these mystery traditions, at his point in his reign, united Egypt into one system and said that we observe the one God a ten, the progenitor of all life. And for a while there Egypt was under the rule of one God, and then that kind of faded away with different dynasties. They sort of changed their names and their systems and this and that and the other. But this is a very ancient belief. This is not new. It's called new age because it's been rediscovered in our primitive modern thinking. Right, But this is very old information since before time even was written down on a piece of paper and it said year one or whatever. Right, this is an endless, eternal knowledge. It's the prisa theologia, as they call it in Hermeticism, which means the one true doctrine that exists as the stream or current that flows through all exoteric religions, the esoteric view of God. So that's what they mean when they had the sun as their symbol. So these traditions in secret for thousands of years have always talked about a new Age. And even in the sixteen hundreds, the Rosicrucians came out into the lime light for the first time in many centuries, and they started putting up manifestos all over Europe, the chemical wedding of Christian Rosen Cruz, and it was a manifesto about them hiding in the shadows for centuries and finally being ready to come out into the light and help bring about the new world. Since the sixteen hundreds, these documents were talking about a new age is coming and that the Rosicrucians are actively working to uplift humanity and basically essentially claiming were like light workers and that they were influencing thought at the time. Right, you can read the manifesto. I've read it before. It's really interesting. Then you have movements like you know, the Freemasons, and I'm beginning to understand that, Like you can't throw the baby out with the bath water. Okay, So you have.
Speaker 3: A and B and C.
Speaker 2: And A is like freemasonry. B is like there are bad Freemasons at the top, and C is like, well there's also really good people too. You can't equate A is bad because B, well what about C?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: And like when you start to peel it apart and you look at what they're into, it's just like a rebranded version of Templarism and Rosicrucianism. It's all the same shit. You know, just because someone's a Mason doesn't mean there's some person who's kind of rule the world or whatever. That's not what it is. And I think as people begin to open their eyes and sort of peer behind this veil and learn that there is like a secret history that's been hidden from us, and there's all these traditions and all that, I think step one of an adolescent individual who's not exposed to this knowledge. At first, they say devil worshippers, it's the occult, they worship the double. But it's really not that simple, you know, And that's just fear based programming and a reality Freemasonry is just a reskin of those same traditions that are many thousands years old. It's like pick your fraternity. Do you want to wear the aprons and talk about the Temple of Solomon and the Master Builder or do you want to just like get to the good shit rosicrusions, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And on top of that, the large majority of individuals who are part of those organizations don't even care for the occult side of it, yeah, true, and more just like the social aspect of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can talk to any Master Mason, and they'll tell you straight up, like you can ask them, like what's it all about, Like, dude, it's sacred geometry. It's the esoteric view of God. And they just have a bunch of different words for it. Pick your flavor. But anyway, so all of these traditions for hundreds of years have been sort of distilling this premise of an aquarium age approaching, that there's a future time where human consciousness will become enlightened and will reach new levels and new heights. Some of my friends in the Templar system speak of it as like a singularity that will occur, and it's like, imagine two worlds. They're the same world, but it depends upon your perspective which one is heaven, which one is hell. So on the one hand, psychic consciousness is so developed that we become purely telepathic in the sense that there's no more privacy. People can hear your thoughts at all times. You can hide nothing anymore. It sounds like, oh, man, I have no sovereignty, I have no freedom, I have no individuality, or you know, it's like prison or scary or whatever. On the other hand, imagine the same premise psychic consciousness is so developed. People can hear your thoughts, you can hear others. But because of this, we choose to go forward with a clean conscience and being spiritual and humble and loving, and we seek to help each other and uplift each other and eradicate suffering. And we're all attuned to the needs of our fellow brothers and sisters, and we understand how to help people with empathy and compassion. It's the same world. One of them is scary because I can't hide my dark twisted you know, fantasies and philosophies, and people can hear my thoughts and I don't want that because I have a guilty conscience. Or it's the other way, you know, same world. What were you going to say? Well, you gotta say something.
Speaker 3: Man, nothing, nothing, I was gonna add, and then you hit it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So that's kind of like what we talk about when we discuss the singularity of consciousness, that we're evolving at such a rate, and it's like for every one of us who is you know, tapping into this information and beginning to reach things like pre cognitive thoughts. You're watching TV, Like, dude, I was watching One Piece the other day and I thought of a character that I haven't seen in a year, and it was just like boom. Twenty seconds later, he popped on the screen. Had dude, there's a thousand plus there's over a thousand, one hundred and fifty episodes. I haven't seen that character in probably six hundred episodes, and I just he flashed in my mind and it was like boom, he popped on the screen. I was like, WHOA things like that happen. I'm sure it happens for you and many others. That you have these pre cognitive flashes that you think of a person and then they call, or you think of a word and then you hear it on TV in the background, or in a song, or like you think of a song playing in your head and then you get in the car, you turn it on and it's on the radio. You know, we have precognition, it is a thing. Or you know, you have flashes of remote viewing or by location or trylocation where you're picking up information across town or even across the world. These kinds of things are beginning to unfold for human consciousness leaving our body thanks to the work of the Minrostitute You don't have to sit in a temple in Alexandria, Egypt anymore and meditate for three hours surrounded by all these elders like you can just go to the minrositute, put on some headphones. Here's some peaceful little music, and poof, you can pop out of your body and you can, you know, unfold your psychic senses. But for every one of us who are exploring these abilities unfolding, there are ten nonverbal autistic children who can't turn this off. And their abilities are so profound that they are in constant telepathic communication with people around them. Usually starts with their mother or their father, because it's just you know, they're young, and they have that telepathic connection with their parents because they're connected on a heart level. And then as they get older and they develop more mastery over this, they start to hear voices of everyone around them. I personally know one of these very gifted, powerful children, Leedu and her mother Dahlia, who will be on our show soon, fantastic human beings, and I know that they hear each other's thoughts and that when I speak to Ledu, and Dahlia has very rigorously trained her to be able to minimally speak, and that's pushing past her comfort zone. But she can and mostly she spells right like the telepathy tape children. And she'll tell you right away, like the little girl. She'll tell you that their spirits in the room. She's constantly hearing spirits and hearing other intelligences. And at a SkyWatch with me, I asked her, can you please pay attention because I believe these orbs will speak to you. And they did, and they said, we are here to help you evolve. You just have to ask for the right teachings. Right. So my point is that telepathic consciousness is where humans are headed, and that includes a humble heart. It's the only way to navigate this peacefully. It's the only way to navigate these abilities at all, I think actually, and I think that love and being kind and empathetic and compassionate is the way for these abilities to manifest. And so now I want to get into the next topic, which is Dolores Canon. I am not a big fan of Dolores Cannon. I don't know her well. I mean she's past now, but I don't know much about her. I have not read her books. I have had about one nine and fifty three. People tell me I need to read her books and look into her. They always say, have you heard of the Law of One? Have you heard of Dolores Cannon? Have you heard of your Ranchaw. I'm like, yes, I've heard of these things. I've heard of them. I don't know what I think about it. I'll let you know.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: Undoubtedly, I believe when we're reading things that you should always understand that you have the right to believe what you want to believe, and as a person with free will, you can take what works, and you don't have to necessarily, you know, behold beholden to you know, believe anything, or you know, be committed to you See what I'm trying to say, Like, nobody tells you what you can believe except for you. Now, when I read some of this, some of it resonates and I'm like, this makes a lot of sense. But then I read some of it and I'm like, that doesn't make sense, and I don't agree with this model of the universe. But then I think about it and I'm like, is this spirit world speaking to them in language they understand? Can we extrapolate some of the essence of this information and cross reference it with other systems, just because I believe in some elements of the Dolorous Canon body of work. That makes sense to me that when I read it, it jumps out to me and my gut tells me it is true. The point I was trying to make. That does not mean that I agree with the whole thing. I haven't read the whole thing. I don't understand the whole thing, but this makes sense to me, right, Is that clear? So I'm going to talk about her concept of the New Earth, and I believe that this is one hundred percent real. I believe that this is what is happening now, and I think we're very far along in this process, more so than people think. When I was a child, I would sit around and think of stories, and I was a big book reader as a kid, and I remember there was a time when I was a toddler that every night my mom would read me the Three what was it called the Three Billy Goats Gruff or whatever? You know that story? You don't know that story. It's a classic story, dude. The troll under the bridge. The grass is greener on the other side. The goats want across the bridge, but there's like the troll under there that wants to eat them. And I can't remember exactly what happens, but that was my favorite book as a toddler, and my mom would read it to me every night. And there was another story that I always loved, and it was The Boy who Cried Wolf, and I have always, for whatever reason, in elementary school, I always felt like the boy who Cried Wolf, Like that's me. I'm that kid for some reason, and I feel that way now that I'm crying wolf that I'm like, it's the freaking new age. People like consciousness is evolving. Wake up, A new paradigm is right around the corner. You gotta believe me. And people are like, I don't know, it's dark. The political guy that I didn't like one, or you know, I don't like this AI stuff where it's headed, I don't like the leader of this movement, or you know whatever. They don't like about the world. So they let that infect them like a plague with nihilism, and they feel doubtful about the future of humanity because doom and fear has won over their mind through weakness. I'm always the guy that's like, wake up, be really positive because major change is coming and it requires you to do work to shift into this new world that is coming. You have to be positive. What were we gonna say?
Speaker 3: I think you might be forgetting about the beginning part of the Boy who Cried Wolf.
Speaker 2: Well, he gets eaten because nobody believed him.
Speaker 3: Well that's because he lied.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, of course. But eventually he tells the truth, right, you know, I does tell the truth. Yeah, yeah, I know that. I'm just saying like, okay, I just want to make sure I know that. Yeah, just and that's a good clarification too, Like I don't I don't literally felt that way. I'm just loosely speaking. I feel like that child who's shouting to people and it's like you gotta believe me. Not the beginning part, but you know the end part that it feels like no one's listening. So wow, man, it took you like five minutes to come back and say that, Well you were, you were really on it, so I didn't want to interrupt you. I just can't believe you hung onto it that long. That's all I'm saying that tensely. You you just had to let me know and think I just was you know, you know, I honestly forgot about that part. Yeah, about why no one believed. Yeah, he loved the attention. He was crying. He said, wolf wolf. Everybody came, there's no wolf. He said, ha ha ha, I got you. You guys are idiots.
Speaker 3: He did that a couple more times, and then the wolf came and he said wolf, wolf, wolf, and no one came, and.
Speaker 2: You got to yeap. Let that be a lesson. I don't want to get eaten. Wonderful Child's book. Yeah, I love that story. I love those classic stories. So let's talk about the Dolores Cannon concept of the new world. And I do believe this is happening right now. So at the heart of her material is this. This is a single. So do you know how she got her work. She was a hypnotherapist, past life person, and she did thousands of sessions of hypnotic regression and she created this method like the QHHT or whatever. It's very popular, you know what I'm talking about. It's like the most popular past life regression thing. It comes from her, it's her system, and I believe that's a real phenomenon. You know, I've experienced past life regressions and it changed my paradigm. I was like, whoa, Okay, I guess I was a farmer. Oh my god, dude, Wow, what are you putting together? Dude, I'm just now realizing this. In my past life, my name was James. Anyway, that's mind blowing. That don't make sense. Later, Nice, I totally forgot that. Put that out of my head. That was ten years ago. So anyway, she did thousands of sessions, and a lot of her information was gathered from those clients in the thousands, you know, talking to beings or whatever and giving information. And something that kept popping up was this thread of them having similar messages. So she wrote books kind of compiling these messages. And I think, again, it's like, elements of a lot of this are true, and then elements of a lot of it are so far out there that I'm like, I don't know about that one chief, But I remain optimistically skeptical, and I read this without attachment, and I'm just like interested to learn, and I understand that although not all of it resonates, this particular thing really resonates with me, and I believe it makes sense. So the idea is that Earth is splitting into two vibrational realities. Okay, simultaneously, there is an old Earth and a new Earth forming. Humanity right now is in the process of ascending to match the frequency of the New Earth. We're evolving on a consciousness level. She describes this not as a metaphor, but as a literal metaphysical bifurcation of two worlds happening in real time. Timelines are being split, they're diverging, caused by a rise in Earth frequency, and she says in her system that the Earth is encoded to protect itself and therefore must wipe us out if the vibration of humanity is harming it. That's exactly what the Lady told my dad. So I'm like, hmm, there's some similarities here. That's really weird. I talk about this in the and and both of the Hypnotic Regression episodes where we read Dad's you know the lady one that Earth is We're vibrationally linked to the Earth, and it's encoded to protect itself, and it'll shake us off like fleas if we don't change.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Remember, she says the same thing, So I'm like that that jumps out of me. Earth is a special experiment in free will and accelerated soul growth. This is the general idea that Dolores Cannon came to after thousands of clients saying the same things over and over, you know, and she's like writing it down, taking notes, and she wrote books. And she was a very friendly lady too, back when she was alive. She's actually friends with my dad on Facebook. She passed recently. So over thousands of years, the frequency of the Earth has dropped into a very negative and fearful state through cycles of trauma, war, greed, control, all that stuff. The planet itself is a conscious being that it has been reaching a point where it can no longer sustain the low vibration of human behavior without basically it killing us to survive. So in her system, there's this council of beings, right or it's God, its source, it's the original consciousness overseeing Earth's evolution. And there's a split where a choice has to be made, and it's either raised the vibration of the Earth but also avoid destroying humanity in the process. So how do we raise the vibration of Earth without destroying human consciousness? So, according to this model, the solution was to create a split dimension so Earth will separate into two distinct vibrational levels, one staying in the three D material world, one rising into the five D the New Earth, or as the Bible says, the New Jerusalem, or the Golden Age or the Golden Dawn, the sun rises on the new Consciousness or the New Age or Aquarius, or they even talk about it in Hinduism and in Greece they had the Golden Age concept, or it's in so many traditions. I don't even need to list them all because I can't think of them all right now. It's not a death, it's not an explosion, it's not a rapture. It's not into the world through war. It's nothing like that. There's no physical disappearing of earth life. It is a frequency divergence, like instead of there being just one radio wave, there's now two playing at the same time on different frequencies, a split between frequencies. So you choose which frequency to tune into based on your choices, your consciousness, your belief. It is a divergence of wavelengths of consciousness. Both earths will exist simultaneously, and humans will gradually choose which one to shift to. Internally, it's based on your individual vibration.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: The New Earth is described as a higher vibrational existence with no war, no fear, no disease. Telepathy becomes natural. What we were just talking about that, and we're headed that way with telepathy tapes. Manifestation is instantaneous. What I've been saying that forever. Think of an apple and one will appear. My dad had the same vision. Robert Monroe saw the same world. When you read his books, I guess they're downstairs when you read all three of his books, and Ultimate Journey he published it like the year before he died. He gets so adept at going out of the body that he goes on thousand years into the future in the year three thousand and he sees a world that is so magnificent. There's no cars on the street, there's there's there's like boats, but there's there's no planes flying. There's no cars, there's no need for it. And it's these lush, beautiful like paradise utopian cities, and there's this enormous there's lush forests and animal life and plant life and fruit in abundance. There's no pollution, and he sees on the energetic level, the I can't remember the word for it, because he kind of specifically came up with certain words. He had this word to describe the vibrational dissonance of human consciousness and the collective and like right now in our time, it's very chaotic. It's like this harsh, ugly, painful static that's like enveloping the Earth. In the year three thousand, it was like harmony, Like the collective consciousness of Earth was in complete oneness. And when you would go down to the ground, there were these enormous trees and there were tons of bodies laying under the trees, just empty bodies, and people floated around us spirits and they would say, hey, I'm bored, Let's hop in a body and you know, have an experience real quick. And they'd go and they would manifest into a body and they would be human for a time, and they would say, I want to experience hunger in earth life poop and they would pop an apple and they would eat it. That's why I say that, you know, think of an apple and it'll appear. And they would say, all right, well, I've learned enough for the day. And they would hop out of the body and they would go back into spirit form, and that was their main existence, was being bodyless, pure psychic thought. So I do think in some sense that's where human consciousness is headed. That we're evolving past materiality. And as we talked about in the Dark Force episode, materiality is the sickness and the curse of the Dark Force. It's like putting a spell on you, trapping you in your body here, keeping you weighed down in dense vibration, and that we're hitting a point like the fever is breaking, and we're so sick from this plague that's been infecting our souls that the fever like we're ready to shake it off, just like the earth is shaking all over the place and we're being blasted by the freaking sun and earthquakes. There's like six thousand earthquakes in Greece last year. You know, there's flooding and there's fires, and there's all these enormous political revolts and peaks. I don't know if you know about this, but gen zers all around the world are overthrowing their freaking countries waving one piece straw hat loofy flags. Fun fact, the world is flipping upside down, being plunged into chaos. It's because the fever is breaking and we're ready for the darkness to be purged. So the darkness is being purged. And anytime you turn on the news or the TV or TikTok or Instagram or whatever, it's a slugfest between all of your least favorite politicians that you hate, and they want to cancel each other and they're inciting violence, and weak souls are like, yeah, ef trumpf Camel and they're so locked into the game. It's like wwe, you know, and they're like just believing it and they're just being spoon fed this psychological programming by the satanic force that runs the world system here, and it's the sickness that's infecting their soul and they're trapped in a nightmare of the political mind virus right where people hate their neighbor, they hate their cousins, they hate their colleagues, their coworkers, their cousins. People are turning on each other left and right because they have different beliefs, you know. So, like the fever is breaking, So we are at the point where there is a divergence of consciousness happening where those of us who are with delight we see this for what it is, and we say, ah, that's not the road I want to go on. I want to go this way. I want to go to the New Earth. I want to be able to think about an apple and eat it in a thousand years whatever the rate of our evolution is. So we split and we go towards a new world. And then those people that are holding on to sickness and fear and psychologic nightmare, they stay in the Old Earth and they continue to suffer, and they continue to have to be trapped in cyclical karmic lessons and experience the pain of you know, old fashioned earth life. So the New Earth is described as time is experienced in a nonlinear or fluid way. People live in cooperation. There is no hierarchy, but maybe there's like a council of elders and things like that, like in the old fashion way in the olden days, like with druids, and you know, long ago before recorded civilization, native cultures they would have these councils, and there were elders and it was a grarian it'll be a non polarized reality. The three D Earth is typical for learning through duality, conflict choices. Between love and fear. And I believe that's what is symbolized in the matrix when he has the red pill and the blue pill. It's not one choice, but it's moment to moment every choice you make in your life, choosing between love and fear, good and bad, you know, light and dart, and you constantly have to make this choice, and it's an eternal process. In the New Earth or the five dimensional existence, these lessons are no longer needed because eventually we will be unified and consciousness will be expansive and our abilities will unfold. It is a parallel reality. It is not death. It's not an afterlife. She's very clear that it's not heaven or the spirit world. But it is a physical, but lighter version of reality at a higher frequency, a slow transition that has already begun. She actually believed that it began to accelerate in twenty twelve, which is like duh. Everybody says that from every tradition, we thought the world was ending. So she says, the split is happening because the Earth itself is raising her vibration because she cannot have the high and the low vibrations simultaneously. Eventually that fever has to break and one has to be chosen. So the Earth chooses the light. The Earth chooses to go higher, which is why the shuman is spiking and the sun is blasting us, and three eye Atlas is going by, and we're seeing the Northern lights and all this stuff. Because the earth is evolving. Our consciousness is linked to the earth, so we evolve with it. But if we're not right on the inside, we get sick. It hurts us because it's like if you think of the priest praying over the person that's demonically possessed. Every movie you've ever seen, when they put that cross or that holy water to the demon, it burns them. Ah, they freak out and it harms them. That's kind of like what's happening if you're not right on the inside and you have negative, hateful thoughts and you don't have a clean conscience and you're not with the light and you're with the dark, and rest assured, being with the dark doesn't mean you're part of some satanic order or anything like that. Being with the dark just means you're not good. You don't have you're a hedonist. If you're a hedonist, if you are you know, completely materially locked in. You are a slave to animalistic base desires, you know, harmful to other people, hateful, judgmental thoughts. You could have the biggest smile on your face and be the fakest gaslighting, you know, just pearly white, shining teeth, smiling on the outside. But you could be the nastiest mind and the nastiest, most hateful thinker.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Then you're with the dark. Your thoughts matter. Thoughts are things, and they have vibrations. The Earth can't carry both of these frequencies, right, so human consciousness must match the earth plane. Nobody is judging you. You're not being like sentenced to death or punishment or hell or cataclysm. There's not like a selection an event in this model, or like a rapture or anything like that. There's not a disaster. You're not being forced to choose. It's internal. It's based upon your vibrational state. It's as simple as dropping something in water. If it's dense like a rock, it sinks. If it's light as a feather, it floats. There's no choice. It's you. It's your innerstate dictating where you go. It's not like I want to go to the New Earth. No, you can't just think it. That's no different than a Christian going to church and saying I'm saved on Sunday and then going to short and coke and like going to the strip club. Like that's they don't relate, you know what I mean. It's not even a choice. It's your being. It's your state of being that dictates where you go. And that's always true. That's always true. You can't cheat God. You can't rob God or trick him. You just can't. You know, they know your thoughts. Your thoughts, your emotions, and your vibration determine which earth you experience. Those living with feet, anger, control, violence, manipulation, they stay in the old three D Earth. The ones cultivating compassion, love, forgiveness, curiosity, creativity, service to others, kindness, they go to the New Earth. Most people will not even be aware that this is happening. It is subtle. There's not a big Neon sign that says behold the New Earth. You know, there's people like me saying, hey, something's happening here. Pay attention, right, some people will stop interacting with those other people on the other Earth. Eventually you will find that you know, you kind of are offended being around negative, low vibrational people. As you become more sensitive to energies and your psychic consciousness unfolds at a quicker rate, you will begin to realize, Oh, these people have nasty entities, or they're like a spiritual vampire, they're a narcissist, they're an abuser, they manipulate me, they whatever. You'll just kind of naturally be like, I don't know if I want to let that into my space anymore. I'm trying to stick with my tribe that I vibe with, you know what I mean. I'm trying to roll with the vibe tribe. I'm not trying to get out of bed and think about, Oh, I gotta go to the function and be around this loudmouth who's constantly just ranting about their you know, freaking forcing their beliefs about the world on me or whatever, and I don't have to deal with that. I'm gonna go be with homie who smiles and who treats me nice, and this lovely lady who has sweet things to say, you know what I mean, Like seriously, like I'm being silly, but like that's the new model that people will notice is they get energy sensitive, that they're gonna have a hard time being around negative, low vibrational people, and that eventually relationships will fade away. It's like that Sammy Hagar song from nineteen seven seven, The Crack in the World, You know that one, right, That was kind of mind blowing. I didn't know about that until recently, until my dad was hanging out with Sammy Hagar. Basically, so Sammy loved him to death and God blessed Sammy Hagar, and he's a good friend of my father's and he was so kind as to host my mom and dad at a private skywatching event at his house on Laguna Beach with a couple of other people, and of all people in the world, Kesha was there, which was like, shout out Kesha. I thought it was so funny when my dad texting me, Kesha is my new best friend. But anyway, so this sky watched and that week someone was telling me, like, dude, have you heard of this Sammy Hagar song, was like, no, these are the lyrics nineteen seventy seven. This is not Van Halen, this was Sammy hagar solo work. He said. I found out what it is been driving me mad. There's no room to breathe between the good and the bad, a crush in between the there's a thin, thin line, but just around the corner there's a change in design. I wish I could walk away and dig what the preachers say, but those words don't satisfy me no more. There's a crack in the world, and it repeats. There's three times cracking the world, cracking the world, cracking the world. Just fifty more years, we're all gonna know why, when, where, how, and who gets to go. So let's all have a good time before the great divide, because things will start separating come twenty twenty five. So look for the subtle clues. It won't make the front page news. That depends upon which side that you choose. There's a crack in the world. I don't even know what to say about that. I mean, what do you even say about that? In nineteen seventy seven, that's forty eight years ago, right or forty seven? Am I tripping forty eight? I think so too, Shy of fifty forty eight years ago? He wrote that song forty eight years ago. He said there's a in the world, and things will separate and we will be divided. Basically, choose have fun now because there's a crack, and then there will be a great divide come twenty twenty five. Hello, are we listening? You know, all signs are pointing towards something's on the horizon, So society will naturally reorganize into these divergent paths, and events and synchronicities will begin to separate these timelines. So it's this notion that you know, the world is not just going to be destroyed, but it will be two overlapping. We will all be here at the same time, whether you're in the New World or the Old World or whatever. I believe, we'll all be here on the same planet simultaneously, but it'll be like a frequency shift. And that those of us who know the truth and are aligned with the truth and are only function is to recognize the spiritual and have love and kindness and tenderness and compassion in our hearts, we will get to, metaphorically speaking, kind of exist in a heaven on earth. And it's not because we deserve it more, it's just because we try to be good people. And then there are people in this world who, because of their own thoughts they trap themselves in an eternal nightmare of their own consciousness. I saw a video today, dude, on Instagram or TikTok or something, of a college professor just teaching a lecture. She drops to the ground and starts shaking and convulsing. She's blood red in the face from screaming bloody murder, and she's shaking like she's demonically possessed, like you see in the Exorcist movies shouting at the kids taking notes with CHATCHBT is cheating. She is so disturbed over the emergence of AI that you would think that she's having a demon possessing her. Like she's convulsing, Dude, I'm talking like violently shaking, like just I don't even want to mimic the movements because it's so bizarre and I don't want to get a headache. She's like literally convulsing and she's screaming blood red TURBOAI or whatever she's saying, is cheating. Don't take notes to AI. It's like, lady, what the hell is wrong with you? Like, so what if they use AI to take notes? You don't have to like it. You don't have to see something emerging in the world and be so upset that you're shaking and convulsing and screaming in public. So talk about you know, which one do you choose? That's what I mean when I say people will suffer because they can't cope with things that exist in the world that really have nothing to do with them. What you got, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'd argue that point a little bit, which is shaking and yelling part, But getting a degree with AI.
Speaker 2: There's nobody's saying getting a degree they're taking She's they're taking notes. She's screaming at them for even just using AI to take notes. And it doesn't matter what the point is. The point is I think you have your head on your shoulders, and even though you're pretty vocal about not liking AI, you can cope pretty well and you're not like screaming and losing your cool. No, that part I agree with you with, right, That's what I'm saying, Like some people in this world are so delusional that they can't even keep their cool when they see something they don't like. That's hell. That is choosing an eternal nightmare in your mind. Like there's lots of things about this world I don't like I don't scream and convulse and shake every time I hear the news of a child being abducted and killed and I hate that, I despise that, that is evil. But I'm not like scream at the top of my voice, blood red in the face. I keep my composure and I say that's horrible, that is horrible. We need to do better, and then I go back to living my life. Right, or anytime I see a video of a bank being robbed or a store being robbed, or a child being beaten up by a bully, I don't scream and convulse in the face and go blood red and start falling on the floor and shaking around violently and like doing the twisters. You know, because you saved that for Tim Robinson. I save that for Tim Robinson. Yes, I don't know what that means, but I'm just going along with it. I just can see him doing that, yeah for sure. Yeah he's good at that. So you're right. And also, but you see my point, right, I do that people choose, hell, people just choose to like live in a state of constant negativity. So anyway, I don't want to hover on that anymore. But you get my point. Man like, it's a thought, it's a chol You can choose how you want to react to things. You can choose like you know what I do. When I see politics and I see things like that, I go, ah, a bunch of freaking idiots, you know, like, and I don't even say that, I'm just like, this is ridiculous. Click, turn it off and go back to whatever I want to do. And I choose not to let these things bother me now. Naturally, I don't want to be perceived by anybody as not you know, I'm just gonna leave it there because I don't even want to said I'll tell you later. Naturally, when I talk about these things, some people get very upset because they say something like, what about the children in Gaza? They can't choose, You're right, and I'm not saying that. I'm not saying that you can choose your way out of suffering. I'm not saying that you're born into this world and you can just go I'm a magician, poof and just the new life. We all have varying degrees of suffering that we deal with individually and collectively, and whatever situation we're born into, and that has ascribed to us. That's tough, and like we we are all in our own little fights, some of them much worse than others, some of them way worse, some of them beyond our fathom, you know, horror just to exist in another place. But even on that level, we can still. That does not mean we should just give up on life and we just shouldn't try. Yeah, I think.
Speaker 3: To this topic, right, I think there are children in these places of mass suffering who wake up and are thankful that they're alive. Yeah, and there's a person, you know, out there in the first world with comparatively no problems who is not. And I think that's kind of at the core what you're saying, right, when it comes to suffering, it's like you can decide whether to have a good day or bad day. Things are going to happen to you outside of your control. Yes, how you take that is entirely in your control. So you know, comparatively, there are people who have much worse situations and are making.
Speaker 2: And are.
Speaker 3: Still choosing to have a brighter outlook than someone who is in a much better spot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, than we are in the first world, like reacting with ridiculous problems and we're complaining. That's what I'm trying to say. Like, even people in way worse conditions than we are, you know, God bless them, Like they're infinitely more resilient and understand the value of life way more than we do. And also like I think that there are mysteries to the existence here and sometimes we can't understand. But there are things that happen around the world and throughout the universe that are just dark for the sake of being dark, and in some grand cosmic scheme, it serves a purpose that we can't see. I'm not justifying any sort of suffering or horror. What I'm saying is I can choose how I react to information that I see. Send love, send blessings, not let it, you know, make me shaking cobols on the floor and screen bloody murder and be red in the face. Because someone in my class is using AI to take notes. So there's various subjects out there in the world that are very like, you know, triggering to people like AI or you know, politics, anything in that field or whatever. And people choose to not guard their mind against these things and let it infect them and fester to the point to where they feel like they are in a living nightmare when these things come up. That's hell. If I've ever heard it, I don't. I don't think of those things to get upset. I'm like, you know, I see the AI stuff and I'm like, oh cool, you know, more advancements in technology, hooray, like and you know what, even if it is bad, I'll deal with that when it freaking happens. Why am I going to sit here and like try to imagine every negative scenario about what is going to happen. Life sucks right now? How could it get worse than right now? The only way that it could get worse than right now is if everywhere on Earth was a war field. And that's never gonna happen. The beings promised this, that's never gonna happen. It could get worse, right, I mean, of course it could get worse. It could get way worse, right, It could be way worse. So that's my point is it's like, as perspective, it's choosing which way we want to go. I choose to stay positive. I choose to imagine positive. I choose to visualize positive and not let fear infect my You know what, I'm afraid of I hope I can pay the bills and provide for my son. You know, I think that's pretty reasonable. I hope I can, you know, be a good father. I don't know. It's a big responsibility. I hope I can change the world. That's one's pretty irrational. Not one person really can do that. But I am genuinely afraid what if I can't do that. I'm not afraid of AI. I'm not afraid of a political opponent winning or whatever. That stuff doesn't phaze me. It's a part of the matrix. It exists out there. It's outside of my locus of control. As you said, we focus on what is in our control, the only thing that matters, which is relationship to others, giving compassion, giving love, giving hope, uplifting people, being like a candle that lights other lights. And I think first and foremost, we have to understand that we are hybrid beings. But it's in the sense that we exist in the crossing between material and spiritual. So we have flesh and blood, bodies of carbon and biology. But inherently our spark comes from a higher place, from the highest place, really, so our experience here is temporary and actually less than half of what we experience as physical ninety five of our ninety five percent of your behaviors, decisions, all of that stuff exists in the realm of the subconscious. We are on autopilot all the time, dictated by the perceptions of the subconscious. Most people never become conscious. Most people never do the work of knowing themselves and become aware of the force that is informing their thoughts and feelings, their own shadow, their own higher system of intelligence and the subconscious, and most people are on autopilot to it, and they just go about the daily life, doing the same things over and over, habituating patterns, and you know, making thousands of complex, subtle decisions from the subconscious mind based on fear and survival. And they're just on autopilot. There are automatons, their machines, you know. Most people never realize the divine spark within and understand their connection to higher intelligence and become conscious of their own thoughts and begin to do the inner work and the mental transmutation or you know, the magnum opus, the great alchemical work of transforming themselves and beginning to harness the power of their own thoughts. Most people never do this, and they never you know, sheathe their sword of their words and their mind and try to harness their intellectual capabilities. They just they're on autopilot their machines. You know, many of them will never awaken. And that's just the nature of reality. Not every acorn sproutes to a tree, you know, it doesn't mean that nature is evil and it's trying to crush them. It's just sometimes life is harsh and it's fighting for survival. And that's a lesson in and of itself. Being in material reality, sometimes it is just harsh, and that's the mystery. To survive and end these harsh conditions, learning to find the light and being grateful and being positive and sharing love unconditionally. You know, life survives on other life. But we are at that point where we are diverging into those worlds where we're beginning to master these lessons and grow into the next lessons. So anyway back to the new Earth thing. So what it will look like as this New Earth is splitting is institutions of power breaking down fundamentally collapsing, which I've been saying that's going to happen for years. Extreme polarization, especially politically. If they really wanted to, they could divide people. When I say they, I mean like the elites and power who worship the dark Force. They could probably convince you if you had like recessive connected ear lobes, to hate people with detached ear lobes, if they really wanted to. It could be short people versus tall people, or it could be you know, computer nerds versus whatever. Like. They prey on your polarization, in your division. They want you to be separate. They want to divide you further and further and further from the truth that we are one and that we are born from the consciousness of the one God. They want you to constantly be fractured away from your true existence, which is oneness with all things. They prey on this. You're a Republican, You're a Democrat. Good, You're the most perfect little victim. That is the number one way that they feast on souls is to convince them to, you know, be a Republican or be a Democrat, or to be atheist in Christian or whatever. Just split you up and chop you into pieces and divide you against your neighbor, make you hate them, and really, in their best case, make you kill them and then kill yourself because they're evil. They want people shaking and red in the face, and they want society to collapse. It's not gonna happen all the way though, So extreme polarization right, accelerated spiritual awakenings. Duh, that's happening. More synchronicities, faster manifestations, feeling separated from old patterns. Radical life change. That's happening to everybody around me. We're all having radical life changes, everyone I know, and probably everyone owely knows, and both amies watching a sense of time speeding up the rise of global crisises. You know, earthquakes are happening everywhere. People are being shot for voicing opinions. People are cheering, that people are crying and filling up churches. A sick world where people are like mad at people for having their feelings hurt. That someone's head was blown off on camera, you know what I mean, Like it's it's upside down, that's hell. So the vibrational baseline of Earth is raising to new heights. So it's like we either match that energy or we get left behind it. We feel sick and we feel disturbed, and we are terrified by all the advancements of the world, and we choose for it to be a hellish nightmare. Uh now they have walking robots. I'm scared. I'm so scared. They're gonna kill me. They're gonna harm me. Well, until they do, you have no right to be scared, because otherwise you're just watching movies. You're just too You're you're just watching movies. We don't have a model where these things are harming us and doing all these things that people claim they're doing until we have evidence of this, until we have this model. Living like this is delusional. It's okay to be cautious, but until then, we're being delusional. We're choosing a nightmare. These higher energies of the New Earth that Canon claims to be forming is activating dormant DNA, causing our psychic abilities to increase more intuition, energy sensitivity, purging of emotional karma, negative traumatic things, and our consciousness constantly expanding, and our energy bodies are shifting into a higher form as we are slowly becoming out of phase with three D material life and into phase with a lighter, higher dimensional existence of Earth. So in the Old Earth, if you're sort of like left behind and you don't spiritually grow, and you stay locked into the negativity. Conflict, war, suffering, environmental damage, all that stuff escalates fear based system. It's not that souls are being punished, it's just that they need more time. They need more time to eventually realize the game and then choose to evolve, and eventually everybody makes it. And that's true in hermetic philosophy or gnostic philosophy right that eventually all souls return home, which is to God, which is oneness with consciousness. It doesn't matter if it's millions or billions of years, all souls return from whence they came. It's like if you think of the Big Bang, there's this bang and then there's this crunch and all life returns. It's true with all souls. I don't care who they are. Souls that are really bad here and kill and slaughter and pillage and do all these terrible things and cause suffering for humanity. It's going to take them a lot long and a lot of incarnations of suffering in the earth plane to pay for what they did. But eventually they go home too. Because in the multidimensional Grand scheme of things. Down here, it's just the chessboard, and there's no emotional attachment to the higher minds and the higher beings. They are seeing decisions and choices being made and they go, whoop, checkmate. You know, Earth consciousness just evolved to the next level. Now there's a new game and it's new choices. Right. So in the New Earth, telepathy will replace speech. Manifestation is natural. Human consciousness lives in harmony. Souls will still incarnate, but they'll have vastly expanded abilities. Fear based karma is eradicated. People live longer, healthier, and there's a global unity that comes up naturally and it's not through force, and we become in touch with divine intelligences, higher entities. I believe that this is the return of Atlantean civilization that we are on the cusp of, which reminds me of you know, the Edgar Casey prophecy. And I'll finish up with that because we're gonna wrap up here shortly. So the New Earth is a higher frequency parallel reality that humanity is gradually moving into through personal vibration, and the shift is the big event in our current era and on all of our human history. This is the biggest thing yet, the new Age, the switch, the shift. So then Edgar Casey, I think we get the point of the two worlds splitting. I think that is happening. And I think that that's kind of like what the star alignments that the lady spoke of meant, that it's a shift, that it's not that just something's just gonna poof happen. Like the government's never just going to go, here's the truth and dump it on you. They're actually about to put out a movie that's gonna spend a lot of really negative stuff. They're never just going to come out and tell you the truth. And you have to understand that authority doesn't come from above or outside of you, but it comes from within. And each one of us collectively have to do our own work and go on our own hero's journey to clean our conscience, walk the humble path, or as Jesus said, the straight and narrow. Many are called, but few are chosen. I don't think most souls are brave enough to walk the actual spiritual path and evolve and clean their conscience, which means you got to pay for the mistakes you made, so you have to be in service to others. You have to help others, you have to be selfless, you have to be kind, you have to uplift others. That's the only way. And you know, I just I don't think that there's a lot of people who who quite understand that, and they think that being spiritual is just a belief or a knowledge. It's not. That's only the masculine side. You have to have both. It's like in Gospel of Thomas, it's said make the two one. You must become male and female. What it is saying is you must be masculine and feminine in the spiritual sense that you have to have the knowledge of the logos, the secret knowledge, which is the masculine, the intellect. But you have to have the feminine or the sophia, which is wisdom, which means this subtle, invisible experiential gnosis, having actual, profound experiences with God, whether it's leaving your body, whether it's seeing orbs, whether it's witnessing miracles, whether it's having a meditation and receiving a message or having a vision or something like that. That is the feminine. It can only be understood through experience. Women are receptive men, and I'm talking generally right archetypes. Men are external, and in some weird way, even our reproductive organs are designed this way. That's no accident. That is the expression of consciousness at play as a mirror image on the lower physical world of the higher invisible forces of nature. So women's are internal, men's are external. That is the same with the intellect and with the wisdom of the human brain, the masculine and the feminine forces of our consciousness. So you must have both. You can't just know. You can't just say oh, yeah, I know all this stuff cool and then turn around and you know, go shoot up pailin and sniff coke and then you know, go bang strippers and do whatever hedonistic, degenerate thing you do. You can't do that, And actually it's worse if you do, because if you know and then you choose to do the wrong thing, you're inflicting way more harm upon yourself, because you know, when you know things and you do it anyway, it's way worse than if you don't know and you do it in it's a mistake because you're ignorant. It has a bigger karmic effect. But I digress. Everybody is redeemable, and I'm not I'm just talking abstract here, right, I'm talking philosophically. Everybody can be redeemed. So Edgar Casey had this notion that there will come a time when the consciousness of humanity raises to such a point that the mechanism beneath the pause of the Sphinx, that essentially, in one of his readings, he saw that there was this hall of records beneath the pause of the Sphinx, and that in the pause of in the hall of records, it contains like our lost information about Atlantean civilization and ancient esoteric knowledge. So Edgar Casey saw in one of his channelings that when our consciousness reads a certain vibratory rate, that it'll unleash this chamber so that these hall of record records will come forth and that will have access to this information and sort of, you know, be able to evolve into a new world, a new way of thinking that's characterized by basically very similar things like you know, climate disruptions, shifting coastlines, earthquakes, and unusual places that will like kind of exactly what we're seeing now in the world. You know, turbulence and turmoil, that's endemic of the earth shifting to a new point, to where our consciousness raises to where we're basically in a new world, a new wave of healers and teachers, unity between all people, and then the return of the true Christianity as he called it, which was like mystical Christianity, like gnosticism, like oneness, love over dogma, inner divinity, personal experiential communion with God, and that Christ's energy would walk the earth once more in the form of a universal consciousness that we can all achieve. Christ Consciousness would be revived and spread through millions billions of people. In the Casey view, emerging of metaphysics, psychicability, mainstream science, healing arts, all of these things would be fused into one, and our technology would progress at such a rate that we would be able to have proof of consciousness and immortal life that the acostic records, which was his notion of like the quantum field of all information right, that we would all be able to assess. This reincarnation would be scientifically provable, The nature of consciousness would be understood, and the vibrational energetic healing would become normal, so that science would evolve to confirm the mystical once we reached this state where the pause of the Sphinx unleash the hall of records and we achieve this hidden knowledge. So is this all going to literally play out exactly the way they said? I don't know. But between my Dad's message and between Casey's message, and between the Templars and the Rosicrucians message, and the Christians and the Hindus and Dolores Cannon and the Hope be Native Americans and the Lakota talking about the white buffalo calf woman and the New Earth and Algonquian legend, and you know, I think I said Hinduism, didn't I? And all of these different traditions talking about the same thing, that there will be a new world that will come where there will be peace and suffering and fear and darkness will be eradicated. So exactly which one of these will it be? I don't know, But to wrap it up and stop going in circles like a freaking idiot. I do believe that a golden age is on the horizon for mankind, and the only thing that we are required to do is to be positive and to seek to be spiritual in the true sense, not that we're just you know, going to church on Sunday and woo hoo, praise the Lord, and then you know, going home and cheating on our wives or whatever, or whatever hypocritical thing where we say and we think that we're spiritual, but we lie with our actions. No, we have to be congruent with our words and our thoughts and our actions. We have to be truthful with our expression of the spiritual. We have to have the ideal to seek to realize God consciousness on earth. We have to be little walking mirror images of the Divine. That doesn't mean being perfect, that doesn't mean being a guru or a spiritual teacher or whatever. It just means like actually giving a crap about people and caring. And like it's like Spider Man, like, ah, dude, I keep messing up, but I keep messing up, But like he keeps trying to save the day. He makes a lot of mistakes. He has all these things happen in his personal life, and his relationships slip up, and he just like can't get it right. But like at the end of the day, he's still going out there swinging around trying to fight crime because he cares. He's not perfect, he's not all knowing and all powerful, and he can't do every little thing right. But he's just like, hey, you know, just get up and keep trying. That's the spiritual path, Like just keep trying and don't give up. Certainly don't give up. Because kids are taking notes with AI and ride the round screaming red in the face. It's crazy, man. There's there's crazy people in this world. There's there's sickos, but there's good people too, And I think as we raise our vibrational frequency, those other good people are attracted to us. Have you noticed that, Like it seems like when we get to another level of doing things, just poof amazing people just pop into our lives and they're like, hey, what's up. I'm on the crew now and we're on the same wave length and it's just like, hey, we're homies now and we stay friends. I'm like, that's happened to us so many times. So i'ma shut up and get out of the way now, and I'm gonna close up. Do you have any thoughts last words for the rest of the year on the show.
Speaker 3: I had a really fun year. I learned a lot, and I learned a lot from this episode. I appreciate all the work you do putting into these these episodes.
Speaker 2: That go for two hours, not quite an hour forty five. But thank you regardless, and it's been a fun year. I've still got a couple episodes I'm gonna do. I'm gonna do some guests. You know, we're gonna go through the year. But this will be Alex's last time for a while because his baby's doing like two weeks. It's exciting, it's scary for all the good reasons. By the time this comes out, I probably will have a child, most certainly, I'm sure you will. And if not, you know, then hey, it should be. If he's a little overcooked, I still love him. Yeah, that wouldn't be the worst thing. All right, Well, I hope you guys at home have a good rest of your week, and you two watching Omie and Omi. Y'all are the best. And you know we couldn't do it without you, and we truly appreciate you. And all that I ask is that you just always strive to be a good person. It's not about being perfect, it's not about being some mythological hero it's just about trying to be like them, trying every moment. What would Jesus do? What would GANDH? You do you know what I mean? What would they do? I don't know, but whatever I think they would do, that's what I want to do. I want to try to be better. And then you get knocked down emotionally or spiritually, and you have a bad day and you yell at curse and you're angry in traffic, and then you feel sorry for yourself, like why did I do this? I thought I was on the spiritual path. You mope, you cope, but ultimately you get back up and you keep going, and you realize that it's part of human life here to be imperfect. Nobody can be perfect, but you continue to grow and you never let anyone snuff out your light. You never let anyone polarize you and try to convince you to, you know, be energetically harmful to other people. Don't get lost in group think. Don't be a mindless sheep. They can't think for yourself, you know. I like to think of us as like knights on a glorious quest to serve the light right. And the lady is our queen with that that picture of her, you know, putting the sword on your shoulder, like we're all knights in her heavenly army, and we're all just wandering out here in the wilderness, fighting the darkness, trying to spread her message of love and unity and harmony. There's a new world coming, baby, There's a new kingdom. There is a new kingdom, and I think it is fast approaching, and I think it is subtle, and I do think it's like a simultaneous timeline kind of thing. And they're not going to come on the news and say we're in a new timeline now. They're not going to do that. It's up to us to watch for the signs. And with that being said, I love you guys in peace. And I don't know if I want to do by guys this time. So what should we say?
Speaker 3: Peace?
Speaker 2: I like that, peace and blessings and home to.
Speaker 1: Your Weird things happen in the backyard and left the houses the garden to let the houses just so weird, weird, weird. Wow,