Speaker 1: Your world of deceit.
Speaker 2: Telling the truth is a revolutionary act. It's the David Knight Show.
Speaker 3: As the clock strikes thirteen, it is Friday, it is Monday, the twenty eighth of July. He're of our Lord twenty twenty five. Got another lesson on line should be careful with your data from the t app and McDonald's security. When it comes to online data as a myth, You've got more AI fatigue as people begin to realize those pushing it have overpromised, down under delivered. Stay with us, Welcome to the show today, folks. We have video frozen, but we're working on that today in the studio. We don't have any air conditioning, so it's going to get very very warm in here as the day goes on, and I ask you bear with us as I try not to collapse from heatstroke. But as I said, we've had object lessons in why data security online is a myth. We're going to start with what's going on with the t app. This was basically a gossip app where women could go online and complain about men. It started out as sort of a well potentially noble idea. I guess in the fact that women could go on there and try to warn other women about men they thought were predatory, but it quickly devolved into nothing but gossip and vitriol. So this is hackers leak thirteen thousand user photos and IDs from the t app designed as a women's safe space. The viral app requires new users to take selfies, which it says it deletes after review. Now they're saying that this was from old data, that if you joined after twenty twenty four, your data is safe, but anyone that joined before that, they put all their selfies into an unprotected bin which was accessible just so long as you had the URL.
Speaker 1: There wasn't any type.
Speaker 3: Of log in or pass or required, so this wasn't even really a hack. Someone just found where this stuff was and it was able to be downloaded immediately, says hackers have breached the t app, which again, this wasn't even really a hack. It was just someone found the url, which recently went viral as a place for women to safely talk about men, and again it was a guy gossip pap in. Tens of thousands of women's selfies and photos photo IDs have now seemingly been leaked online. A spokesperson confirmed the hack Friday afternoon. The company estimates that seventy two thousand images, including thirteen thousand verification photos images of government IDs, were accessed. They got the information on so many different people, says. Teas designed to function as a virtual virtual whisper network for women again gossip, allowing them to upload photos of men and search for them by name. Users can leave comments describing specific men as a red flag or a green flag. Another information about them recently gained such popularity that became the top free app in the Apple App Store this week. It seems like these women really did love their gossip. The app claimed Thursday to have recently gained nearly a million new sign ups. Isn't that The signing up for Tea requires users to take selfies, which the app says are deleted after a view to prove there are women again, depending they might by modern standards have some trouble defining what a woman is. All users who got accepted are promised anonymity outside of the usernames they choose. Taking screenshots of what's in the app is also blocked. The hacker access to database from more than two years ago, the t spokesperson said, adding that This data was originally stored in compliance with law enforcement requirements related to cyberbullying prevention. Cyberbullying again, is the most ridiculous term. If you're getting cyberbullied, there's a very easy fix. Turn off the computer, don't go back to the website, whatever it is.
Speaker 1: Just stop that.
Speaker 3: These people they can't find you, as the general rule in real life, or even if they know where you live, they're probably not going to come track you down. If you're getting cyberbullied, turn off the computer and stop engaging with those people. It's a very simple process. The T spokesperson said that the company has hired third party cybersecurity experts and is working around the clock to secure our systems. Protecting our users' privacy and data is our highest priority. T is taking every necessary step to ensure the security of our platform and prevent further exposure. The spokesperson said, I don't know. I don't know how much further the exposure could be. They basically got everything up to government IDs you had stored there.
Speaker 4: What more hypocrisy and irony of it is what gets me. It's they're all upset because their photos were leaked without their permission. On the app where they share photos of people taken without their permission. It's funny. They're all about protecting their users' privacy quote unquote, even though they were just storing it in a publicly accessible or well, but their app is all about destroying other people's privacy. They literally have facial recognition to look to see if someone has uploaded a photo of someone else before, so that you can get all the notes that they have of that person.
Speaker 3: Wow, the app has angered some men. In prompt ay thread Thursday evening on the right wing troll message board four chan, Yes, the hacker known as four chan has struck again and which users called for a hack and leak campaign. The company became aware of the incident, which first reported by four h four media early Friday.
Speaker 1: The spokesperson said a four.
Speaker 3: Chan user posted a link Friday morning allegedly allowing people to download the database of stolen images and troves of alleged victims. Identification photos have been posted on four chan and x. NBC News has not verified the authenticity of the photos or their provenance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you're on.
Speaker 3: X at all, there's people continually posting about this. People always anytime something like this happens, you're immediately going to see and all over the place. Yeah, this is no exception, and these women's images are now basically a global phenomenon. Do not go downloading up. I'm sure there's some kind of legal repercussions for that, but they are out there and they are now going to be out there forever. There is no getting this stuff back. And Google Map's a user has created a map that purports to show the locations of ta users that were affected by the hack, though there are no names attached to the coordinates. Posted tabs creator Sean Cook, you'll notice it's a man said on its website that he was inspired after he watched his mother's terrifying experience with online dating, including being catfished and knowingly dating men with criminal records. I'm sure that there that you can't have scary experiences and that there are a lot of very strange people you can encounter, but creating a full on gossip app seems a little bit extreme. Some men online have expressed an online posts that they fear being misrepresented or doxed on the platform, and again they didn't give their permission for their photos and things to be posted and I'm sure a lot of these guys are not guilty of committing crimes. Perhaps they were just strange, perhaps they don't come across well, and now they're being exposed online for not having the most sparkling personality or not taking someone on the best date.
Speaker 4: Also, anyone can post anything about anyone un honestly.
Speaker 3: So if someone if a woman has a vendetta against you for some reason, she can go on there and make all kinds of claims. Raise concerns that the app could lead to harmful cyberbullying, unrelated to actual safety concerns. Again, I'm not concerned about cyber bullying. If someone is going online and saying mean things about you directly to you, trying to get a reaction out of you, don't react and don't engage. If they're trying to upset you, just ignore them, walk away, don't don't deal with them. That's the simple post. I'm not worried about cyber bullying. What's scary is the fact that they could engage in a smear campaign, just slander and libel people. In a few online forums, Ben uploaded the idea of creating their own men only version of the app is payback for women's use of tea. One such app, called Tea Born, quickly ignited backlash after its creator colld users out for posting revenge porn. The app is now removed from the app store. Yeah, that's that's illegal.
Speaker 1: They will charge you with a crime. Don't do that. Don't do not.
Speaker 3: The app set an Instagram story that new sign ups have surpassed two million in the past few days. Many who have posted on the apps Instagram page that they're made on the apps wait list. By Friday, several commentators has also. Commentators had also started expressing concerns about their data privacy in the wake of the hacking news. All this because people wanted to gossip. That's kind of the takeaway here, was it worth it? Did you get enough? I don't know what the metrics on tr but I'm sure there's some kind of like engagement system. There always has to be. It's what drives the dopamine drip. Oh look, I posted this thing about this guy, and all these other women commented on it saying thank you, thanks for warning me. Minute man militia. Also, someone exaggerate these things or think something is weird about a guy, which can be innate. Yeah, it's a The dating modern dating scene is pretty tragic, it's pretty awful.
Speaker 4: There are of course, it's gonna get worse if this app continues to rise in popularity. Of something that you say that's weird, that gets put on your permanent record, and now every time they scan your face you'll get the dystopian social credit dating score.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a.
Speaker 3: He made some off color comments, he made a joke I didn't like. He's racist, he's sexist, he's this, he's that.
Speaker 4: And if they're this casual with the data from their users, with their state IDs and everything, how cautious do you think they're being with the data of the victims of the app, the people that they're uploading the photos of.
Speaker 3: Yeah, t app leak shows why UK's digital ID verification laws are dangerous.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You force these companies to collect their government issued IDs and you store them in an unprotected, unsecured place where anyone can find them. Of course, again they're saying that this was from before twenty twenty four and that they.
Speaker 1: Upgraded their security.
Speaker 3: The question is why was this their solution at all at any time? This was obviously a terrible idea. This was obviously always going to end this way. And even if you know this was, why didn't you migrate this data? Why didn't you delete it after you had the opportunity to increase security? These companies do not care. It was probably expensive to do that, and they just looked at it like, eh, we'll get to it eventually one day, maybe.
Speaker 1: A Syrian girl.
Speaker 3: How would this vicious app be viewed if it were reverse men saying mean things about toxic women they have dated?
Speaker 4: Not?
Speaker 3: Well, I think yeah, probably not. Women have kind of carte blanc in this day and age to be a savage and ruthless towards men as they want, since you know, it's seen as well, you know, men are The feminists have this weird conundrum where they both want to portray women as being perfectly equal to men at all times in all things, but then always act like, well, men are bigger and stronger, and therefore women have to live in fear of them continually, and every man is a potential you know, threat to them at all times, and it's just this weird flux state. The Online Safety Act is actually a threat.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The UK's Online Safety.
Speaker 3: Act legislation marketed as a safety net for children was rolled out with all the foresight of a toddler launching a space program. Now any site hosting potentially harmful content could be required to collect real world ID, face scans or official documents from users, And if more websites are forced to do this, then this kind of thing is going to become the norm. Companies, even if they secure them, nothing that you store online is perfectly secure. If a hacker decides, well, one sufficient skill decides they want this information, they don't care about the potential consequences. They're probably going to get it if they devote themselves to it. Well, what could go wrong? Ask t the women centric dating app that went viral by promising empowerment and face planned it into one of the most dangerous data breaches.
Speaker 4: Of the year.
Speaker 3: Their fire based server housing tens of thousands of selfies and government issued IDs was left wide open to anyone with a link. That's right, as I've said, it wasn't encrypted.
Speaker 1: You didn't even need a password or username. It was just there.
Speaker 3: If you had the link, you could access it and download these files. It's this is the real world consequence of lawmakers selling digital ID mandates as a solution to online harm private companies getting access to sensitive personal data with all the discretion of a parade float, and then dropping it into the lapse of the entire Internet. It's paused for a moment and appreciate the cosmic genius it takes to build an app allegedly designed to protect women and then expose all of their private data to the world with the finesse of a first time hacker copying a URL. That's right, it took no skill. You didn't have to know anything about hacking. I don't know any of the terms, so I'm not going to try to it.
Speaker 1: But you don't.
Speaker 3: You don't have to imagine the guy the typical hacking scene from any Hollywood movie where he's sitting there typing rapidly. The guy just copy and past at a URL in Tee, the dating app that rocketed to the top of the app store by selling anonymity, safety, and empowerment, before face planting into the fire based server floor, spraying driver's licenses and selfies like a busted confetti cannon. If you missed it, here's the elevator pitch from the seventh Circle of Info. Sac hell t lets women upload photos, names, and backstories of men they're dating or avoiding, tagging them as green flags or red flags, like they're judging a homecoming parade. My question is, if you're dating some guy, why would you be posting his green flags? So isn't that just like saying, please come try to steal this guy I'm dating.
Speaker 1: He's great, he's wonderful.
Speaker 3: Why are you posting this to women who are ostensibly only looking for someone to date them? I suppose that seems like it seems as if it would be counterintuitive. I'm not understanding the thought process here. This was already a privacy demolition derby waiting to happen. Or also the fact that even if he is a green flag, if he broke up with you, chances are these people are not gonna have many good feelings about it.
Speaker 1: I'm not understanding.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think posting green flags is really the point of the op.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that seems like you're just attacked on feature like and you can do this, sure, why not.
Speaker 4: Make it seem less vicious?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, it's not all about complaining about men and posting how horrible they are, say how good they are too. I'd like to know the ratio of green flag posts, a red flag posts, not calling for any hacking. I'd just be curious. I'm not going to look into it. The tea wasn't satisfied with sketchy, crowdsourced accusations and anonymous call outs. It had a bigger goal making sure only verified women could participate, only verified women. The trans community is seething right now. They're furious.
Speaker 1: I'm sure.
Speaker 4: Not necessarily I was trying to put on the board, but there's pictures of people, you know, with beards, just wearing an obvious wig.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, it is me a woman. Let me in.
Speaker 3: And how do you verify womanhood in the twenty first century. We've been arguing about that for a few years now. Actually, naturally, you demand a selfie and a government issued ID. Nothing says safe space like giving your face and passport to a buzzy gossip app run by people who store it in a pubbly accessible firebase bucket. No login, no password, no shame. The data leak erupted users on four Chan stumbled across the open database and wasted no time slurping up tens of thousands of selfies, driver's licenses, and even private messages. No encryption, no metadata, no metadata scrubbing. Some uploads still contained geolocation data, meaning anyone who clicked submit had essentially handed over a real time breadcrumb trail to their front door. You can see this photo there. This is from somebody named Crypto Siberia Lane on the blockchain. I guess the t app also stored GPS location for signups.
Speaker 1: Lol.
Speaker 3: When you think it couldn't get much worse, my homie actually created these maps apparently, and I didn't even know until like five minutes ago.
Speaker 1: Lawsuit.
Speaker 3: When yeah, I imagine there is a lawsuit coming. I imagine it's going to be a big one. Lane on the blockchain name it's a referencing an anime called Serial Experiments Lane. The fallout was immediate. At least one of the IDs allegedly belonged to a Department of Defense employee, according to social media posts that are now circulating with gleeful schadenfreude of digital voyeurs. Department of Defense employee.
Speaker 1: Yes that's what we want.
Speaker 3: We want our DoD employees on gossip apps complaining, Oh they didn't we live in such a silly time. Tea scrambled out a statement at six forty four am on July twenty fifth, claiming the breach effected a legacy system with data from over two years ago. Well, isn't that wonderful. Over two years ago doesn't help those tens of thousands of people that have been.
Speaker 4: Don't worry. It's just data from people over two years ago. We don't save data.
Speaker 3: By the way, We would never save your data except for this data that we saved. We always want this is their statement t app users. We always want this place to feel the space, to feel transparent.
Speaker 1: Oh, it was very transparent.
Speaker 3: It was so transparent you turned over government issued IDs.
Speaker 4: The transparency was kind of the whole problem.
Speaker 3: Yeah, to people, to hackers, I don't even feel comfortable calling this a hack.
Speaker 1: This wasn't a hack.
Speaker 3: A hack implies you know some level of either you know virtual you know cyber know how to bypass systems, or social engineering to get passwords. This was just incompetence on the company's part. There was no hacking required. They didn't have to go in and social engineer by calling up and pretending to be someone else and needing some kind of verification, YadA YadA. They didn't run some kind of program that scraped data or passwords from somewhere they simply found a URL.
Speaker 1: This isn't a hack.
Speaker 3: It might have been in maybe an Easter egg hunt or a scavenger hunt. That's about it, and our community is our first priority. There's a lot of misinformation circulating, so please take a moment to read. Here's what you need to know. Yes, they're going to be completely honest with you. This company that stands to lose who knows how much money. We discovered unauthorized access to an archive data system. If you signed up for Tea after February twenty twenty four, all.
Speaker 1: Your data is secure.
Speaker 3: This archive system stored about seventy two thousand users submitted images, including approximately thirteen thousand images of selfies and selfies including photo identification submitted during account verification. These photos can in no way be linked to posts within t and again that's what they say. I assume it can't be just because no one has come out saying they've done it yet, but still Additionally, fifty nine thousand images publicly viewable in the app from posts, comments, and direct messages from over two years ago we're accessed. This data was stored to meet law enforcement standards around cyber bullying prevention. Cyber bullying prevention. We've acted fast, and we're working with some of the most trusted cybersecurity experts for more information. Please, it's too late, we've acted fat. You have to just if you're forced to keep that data, you need to immediately migrate it to a secure server and just delete that page. But at this point, there's nothing anyone with cybersecurity info can do.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: You could have the greatest expert on the planet, what is he going to do? Hack the thousands of people that have downloaded this data, Hack every website where it's stored now and delete it.
Speaker 1: There's no point. It's too late.
Speaker 4: And again just the hypocrisy of this. Where are cyber bullying prevention? They're literally an app all about cyber bullying.
Speaker 3: We're here to complain and moan about men. But of course Tea's entire pitch to women was that it created a safer dating ecosystem by weeding out imposts and creeps through ID based gatekeeping. But as it turns out, the real danger wasn't the guy with the red flag tag, was the company itself that built a high value honeypot of sensitive personal information and forgot to put a lid on it. Teas disasters, less standalone embarrassment and more like a blinking red billboard advertising the idiocy of digital ID verification as a privacy safeguard. Yeah, as I said, any info that's accessible through the web is up for hack. Nothing online is truly secure. If someone wants to gain access to it, chances are they will or somebody will. These systems are never secure. The idea sounds good in committee rooms and on tech conference stages. Require young people to upload real ID to confirm their identity online and the t rolls vanished, The bots disintegrate, and your app becomes a utopia of civil discourse and polite dating. Except no, what you actually get is a surveillance regime that centralizes priceless identity data and systems so brittle they buckle under the weight of a URL request. He didn't suffer a breach because of a masterful hack. It got busted because it left the front door open and taped the key to the welcome mat. They took no precautions. Again, it was literally publicly accessible if you had the URL.
Speaker 4: There wasn't any encryption, It wasn't behind any firewalls. It was just right there.
Speaker 3: Once you clicked, once you went in, put the URL, it took you to this database and you could view everything. Mistakes always happen, and hacks are common, which is why platforms should be collecting as little data as possible, and digital ID requirements are a dangerous idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you.
Speaker 3: Really think someplace like Facebook or X or Discord or any of these are companies you really want having access to your driver's license or passport or whatever form of ID you utilize.
Speaker 4: And it's not just going to be the big companies that you mentioned of Facebook and whatnot. It's going to be a bunch of websites. You know, my website scattered across hundreds of websites. It's only a matter of time before one of them gets breached.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and even if let's say Facebook X, the large ones can keep your ID safe. They can pay enough money to have cybersecurity that will keep people out and they continue to update it as you know, hack tactics evolve. The smaller websites aren't going to have that. They're not going to have the luxury of that.
Speaker 4: Yes, and your data will be stored in these websites they're marketing it as anti porn, but it's their definition of what is an adult website is extremely loose, as it includes things like discord to use all the time. You know, it's just a messaging service. There's people point out that a stop smoking recovery forum was blacklisted, so people under eighteen can't access that, and if you are over eighteen, you still have to submit your data. Support groups for sexual assault victims are now gated.
Speaker 1: That's great.
Speaker 3: So these sexual assault victims are going to have to have their IDs online and this group could get hacked, potentially leaking the information of these women who have been victimized, potentially trying to stay hidden from the people who victimize them, and then their information gets leaked and will become your government ID with your address could be leaked as a sexual assault. Because is that wonderful? And it's not like this practice is going away, it's being enshrined into law. The UK's shiny New Online Safety Act is a sort of performative legislation that gives regulators a warm feeling without the burden of logic. And if we burdened our regulators with logic, they'd never get anything done. Tea's breach is a preview.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: This is what is going to happen more and more frequently. Is more of these places require it require you to have your ID stored online. The defenders of digital ID verification like to use words like trust protection and authenticity. They don't mention is what happens when things go wrong. IDs are a lifetime acts are lifetime access tokens to your real world identity. You can't revoke your face. You can't replace your Social Security number. Every time a startup forgets to set its permissions. Yeah, you are then a known quantity everyone as your info. Nights of the Storm. I've pointed this out for years. Everything is saved, required by certain laws. I've learned this when I was a system's admin for a cable internet company. Your email has to be saved for several years in case it's required for an investigation. Yeah, they store all this data and leave it not necessarily like t did, completely open to the public, but it's still available if someone is crafty enough. We had an email for our users and had to stay in compliance. We had copies of everything. Yeah, all these companies have so much information just waiting for someone to find ways to get it. I mean, I don't know how many times I've gotten an email from some website that they force you to create an account when you do something there, and then I forget it exists, and later they send me an email your account has been breached. Please change your password. It's like great, great, First you forced me to sign up and create an account to use your system, whether I'm purchasing something or what have you, and you can't keep it safe. This is wonderful. Denver Ataway. Think of the Internet and the IoT as one contiguous data sipe in each app, and we are in an era of the consolidation of these resources to feed whatever agenda, who shapes and controls maintains the bullet points and action plans of driving technocracy. Yep, this is the chilling effect built into the bones of legislation like the Online Safety Act. Lawmakers are trading constitutional principles for press release optics, and users are stuck in a reality where privacy is painted as a threat to safety.
Speaker 1: Instead of its foundation.
Speaker 3: See you collected seventy two thousand images selfies and IDs dump them into an open firebas bucket like it was saving screenshots from a group chat. So don't upload your passport to join a chat room, don't submit a face scan to access a site. Don't trust that trendy app found it last year with your boy biometric data.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: Do not give these people your information.
Speaker 1: They will lose it.
Speaker 3: Nights to the storm. I think we will see digital ID within this administration. I think that's the way it's going.
Speaker 1: I would not be surprised.
Speaker 4: A push for that right now. I imagine you have that.
Speaker 1: In your stack, Shelley A.
Speaker 3: Never accept terms, Never use anything that requires your phone number or ID if you can avoid it absolutely, if you don't have to, if it's not something you absolutely need to do, then do not give your info out. These companies are not interested in protecting it. The UK's Online Safety Act is already causing problems to be hidden, causing protests.
Speaker 1: Excuse me.
Speaker 3: UK's Online Safety Act is already causing protests to be hidden. They are using this, Oh, we need to keep miners from seeing these, you know, we don't want miners seeing violence content that we find questionable. And so now they're able to go in there and say, well, we don't know how old you are. We don't know for sure, so you don't get to see these protests that are happening, these people that are standing up to the government.
Speaker 4: It's worth pointing up they did this the first day it was passed. They passed this under the whole excuse of we've got to protect the children from porn, and the very first day, less than twelve hours after it was passed, they're blocking stuff related to protests against illegal migration and stuff outside of immigrant hotels.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and of.
Speaker 4: Course if you want to see that, even as an adult, you've got to register, you've got to put in your ID, you've got to be put on a list as having viewed this information. And children also should be able to educate themselves about politics.
Speaker 3: People teenagers British users attempting to view videos of anti mass migration protests on x found themselves blocked on Friday, coinciding with the day the UK Sweeping Online Safety Act took effect. Isn't that funny? Wow, they just had this ready to go. Legislation is already being condemned or facilitating online censorship under the veil of child protection. Although sold to the public as a safeguard against miners encountering explicit content. The enforcement mechanisms are now being used to restrict access to politically charged material. Well, when you look at it, anytime the government says this is to protect children, look at what they want to push on children. They want to push homosexuality, transgenderism, separate them from their parents.
Speaker 4: Protecting the children is another macgovern to them.
Speaker 3: They have no interest in protecting children. It is always a way to get you.
Speaker 1: To accept something.
Speaker 3: Oh well, it's to protect children. I can't you know, I can't be against it. It's for the children. It is always a scheme.
Speaker 4: And everyone who's paying attention knows that they're going to go after free speech. But the funny thing is they didn't bother wasting any time, like slowly boiling the frog. They just went straight forward. The second it's past, it's saw colin. This wasn't even a slippery slope. It was just a sheer clip.
Speaker 3: They stepped off and wily coyoted right into the ground below. The protests and question were sparks by outrage over an incident and epping were a migrant and allegedly sexually assaulted a fourteen year old girl while living in a taxpayer funded hotel. Demonstrations followed swiftly. But footage of these events is now being filtered from UK audiences.
Speaker 1: Well that's right.
Speaker 3: They can't have you knowing not only that this happened to this poor girl, but that people are actually standing up and protesting it.
Speaker 4: Hey, all, the migrant rapes is a very adult topic. You wouldn't want people finding out about that. If you want to learn about that, you got to put your ID in the government database.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so they can put you on a list. Oh, this guy doesn't like the migrant crisis. He doesn't like the fact that you know they're raping our women and children. Well he's going on a list, buddy, you better believe it. Users attempting to access the protest content we're met with a message stating, due to local laws, we are temporarily restricting access to this content until X estimates your age. The restricted material reportedly included scenes of arrests and clashes during the protests, not the kind of content the law claimed to target. Well, oh, funny overreach. No, the government would never do that. Got this tweet here or whatever you call a post on X these days? The Online Safety Act came into effect on Friday, twenty fifth July, and we are already seeing the impact on free speech. My earlier post displaying police brutality involving six officers arresting a single mail the no to mass immigration protests and leads, has been heavily censored across the platform, with thousands of users being blocked from seeing the content. Why is this is this? How is this now the end of free speech on x? What does this mean for Britain? Moreover, are we now living in a North Korean or CCP style oppressive dictatorship? The country being at possibly the most critical moment in our history, it is imperative now more than ever that we fight for our right to speak openly and to criticize this government and its tyranny. Surely this goes against everything you stand for at Elon Musk. Surely, I mean, I know you've complied with everyone else's calls for specific types of censorship before, but surely you.
Speaker 1: Support free speech. These people, they don't learn. So look at nineteen eighty.
Speaker 3: I don't trust any company to keep my data private, even if they say they will. Many profit from selling the data. That is as bad as getting head. Yeah, many companies just flat out sell it.
Speaker 5: You give it to.
Speaker 3: Them, and then somewhere in their eula they have it written down, Oh, by the way, we can sell your data, and they do as Syrian girl. Wouldn't want children to learn that migrants were raping and attacking people. That might cause them to be careful and protect themselves, that's right.
Speaker 1: Can't have that.
Speaker 3: We don't want these children to learn who's victimizing them. Can't have them taking precautions to avoid certain types of people that would be racist. To meet the laws requirements, X has implemented various age estimation strategies. These techniques, originally framed as tools to shield miners from graphic material, are now being used to restrict access to politically relevant video. The company's facing penalties of up to eighteen million eighteen million pounds that's twenty four million dollars or ten percent of their global revenue. Platforms are expected to air heavily on the side of caution. Yeah, they're not going to give up ten percent revenue in the hopes of maintaining free speech. We're going to take a quick break. We are going to continue with free speech and deplatforming when we come back.
Speaker 6: So stay with us.
Speaker 2: Defending the American dream. You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 7: Hello, it's me Voladimir Zelenski. I'm so tired of wearing these same T shirts everywhere for years. You'd think with all the billions I've skimmed off America, I could dress better. And I could if only David Knight would send me one of his beautiful gray mcguffin hoodies or a new black T shirt with the mcguffin logo in blue. But he told me to get lost. Maybe one of you American suckers can buy me some. At the Davidknightshow dot com. You should be able to buy me several hundred. Those amazing sand colored microphone hoodies are so beautiful, I'd wear something other than green military cosplay to my various.
Speaker 5: Gallas and social events.
Speaker 7: If you want to save on shipping, just put it in the next package of bombs and missiles coming from the USA.
Speaker 1: Welcome back, folks.
Speaker 3: We've got a lot of comments out e MRR. The manufactured migrant crisis is a pathway to global digital ID you know, to keep them out of the country. Yeah, of course, unif a crisis is real. Whatever they're suggesting isn't necessarily the solution, And it's always the same solutions from these people, just another way of pushing towards the total digital panopticon where they know everything about you all the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they can use real problems for them maguffins just as easily as they can use fake problems. Inaact even better, Just look at the solutions to see if it's the same solutions they push for everything.
Speaker 1: It's always the same solution.
Speaker 3: Oh, by the way, did you know that for this problem, if you just give us all your data, it would fix it. Oh funny, this problem over here has the same exact solution. Funny how that keeps cropping up? Shelley, Just keep using these systems. The new money is your data. Stop feeding these criminals, yeah, Nibau twenty twenty nine. Emperor Caligula Trump is a full partner in one of the world's largest biometric ID companies. He's not a friend of the people, never has been, never will be.
Speaker 1: Nice of the storm.
Speaker 4: Of course, there's a new bill that's being pushed in the US that's identical to the child safety bill that they just passed in uh Britain, and another thing in the UK it's a global push.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nice of the storm.
Speaker 3: I to sign up with IDT me to access my VA stuff online and to do my taxes two years ago. And we all know how efficient and wonderful the VA is. I'm sure they would never accidentally leak data.
Speaker 1: Audi mr R.
Speaker 3: Public welfare has always been the alibi of tyrants.
Speaker 1: It's a quote from Albert.
Speaker 3: Camis KWD sixty eight. Children are a prop to the elite, a propaganda tool.
Speaker 1: Yes they are.
Speaker 3: They continually use the refrain, think about the children, and then when you ask them what they want to do with the children, it turns out they want to trans them and mutilate them. They don't care about children.
Speaker 4: It's another thing like the uh put on your mask when or killing grandma. They don't care about grandma and the mask isn't going.
Speaker 3: To help give up your privacy or you hate children night. So the storm pretty easy to protect children if you just don't give them a device. Yeah, all these parents are always my child is being cyberbullied, we have to do something about it. Get them off the internet. If your child is being cyberbullied, get them off the internet. Take the device away from them. I guarantee you these people that are on the internet are not going to drive or fly to your house, stand outside with a sign and continue to harass your child.
Speaker 4: No amount of legislation can replace good parenting or sympathize it in any way.
Speaker 3: Sixty eight families that are intact and parents that would protect children would be a good start too.
Speaker 5: Few.
Speaker 3: Now, Yeah, the the American family has been destroyed. It has been under attack for decades now, and they have done a very good job of making it a shell of its former self. Con think, thank you very much. We appreciate that. When are we getting the Lance Cam? Maybe we're an anonymous mask. We're working on it. We'll have the We'll have them in there, you know, cloaked and shadowed, wearing a mask of some kind.
Speaker 4: It would prevent me from doing the show with bad head, That's right.
Speaker 3: You'd have to, you know, not be in there with the hair all over the place. Freedom Convoy Lawyer d banked by Royal Bank of Canada, no charges, no violations, just a severate account and a vanishing explanation. The censorship by the financial sector is continuing to move on. This is how they target people. They really don't like they did that with us with PayPal right after the show started in twenty twenty one, About five months in, they just terminated the account. My dad never got an answer onto why it was. The PayPal reps just kept saying, Yeah, that's strange. I don't have any information about it.
Speaker 1: I don't. They're not telling me why.
Speaker 3: This is what they do when you've really annoyed them.
Speaker 1: They remove your ability.
Speaker 3: To earn money or move money.
Speaker 1: It's a tactic.
Speaker 3: They employ against many different people night to the Storm. The same will happen with CBDC. Yeah, and it'll be very easy Denver adaway the Online Safety Act. Don't you feel safer, you guys?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Don't you feel safer having to turn over all of your personal data to every website? Feel safer knowing that you know your data is stored with these companies that don't really care whether it's protected or not. And even if they did care, the likelihood that they could keep it safe is very small kWt sixty eight. I always feel better with all the things the government does for me, especially Trump winning. That's right, I'm tired of winning. Royal Bank of Canada has severed its ties with EVA Chipuwick, a lawyer who played a high profile role during the Freedom Convoy protests, citing vague risk related concerns and giving her until mid August twenty twenty five to move her funds elsewhere.
Speaker 4: Severed their ties with is such a polite way of saying d banked.
Speaker 3: Risk related concerns to a very vague nothing statement. The transaction prompted a temporary freeze of her account and a series of questions she described as both strange and demeaning. Though the freeze was lifted after questioning, she was cautioned to tread carefully with cryptocurrency. Soon after her accounts were abruptly closed. The termination letter leaned heavily on regulatory obligations, stating we are no longer in a position to continue our banking relationship with you. Beyond that, no evidence of wrongdoing nor any specific policy violation was mentioned. This is how they operate. No, we're not gonna tell you what you did wrong. Really, you have to just deal with it. We're not required to tell you anything. That's the same thing that happened with our dad. They just terminated the account.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 3: Even the guy who's looking at it doesn't get any information about it. He seemed genuinely confused from.
Speaker 1: What I remember. Yeah, that's very strange. I don't get it.
Speaker 3: Well, it came down from the people higher up those on how I have decreed it so and they're not going to give anyone information Nights of the storm. We are rapidly approaching a time that you will not be able to take part in society without digital ID and CBDC. We need an alternate society outside of the digital system. Yeah, need to be able to have a community of people where you can get what you need and help them get what they need. Air Force investigating whether sig sour pistol was a factor in airman's death. The US Air Force Global Strike Command is sidelining the M eighteen modular handgun system with the death of an Air Force Security airmen at F E. Warrent Airbase, Wyoming. This happened on July twentieth. A lot of American gun manufacturers the quality control.
Speaker 1: Tanked over the years.
Speaker 3: Their designs got worse, and their ability to check if there was something wrong with the gun itself of.
Speaker 1: Or its ship got worse.
Speaker 3: This has resulted in a sort of quality apocalypse when it comes to American firearms, not every single company.
Speaker 1: Some of them still produce good ones, but.
Speaker 3: I remember people talking about SIG having dropped off in quality tremendously. A press release from the ninetieth Missile Wing Public Affairs Office on F. E. Warren provided no details of the incident. The Air Force Office of Special Investigations has the case and no details will be released at this time to protect the integrity of the investigation. According to the press release, the compact M eighteen and its full sized counterpart, the M seventeen, or the military and law enforcement variants of the sigsour P three to twenty. The Army selected SIG designs for the modular Handgun system in twenty seventeen. All branches of the US military subsequently adopted the pistols as their standard side arms that are of an abundance of caution and to ensure the safety and security of our personnel. The pause will remain in place pending the completion of comprehensive investigations by the Air Force, Hopmin wrote in an email to The Epoch Times. Pistol has been dogged for years by claims that it is prone to unintentional discharge if handled or bumped without the trigger being pulled. That's exactly what you want in a firearm, right, it just goes off.
Speaker 4: This is I mean, there's a lot of videos on the internet of SIG's doing exactly that. I just saw a video of this most recent one where the guy engages the trigger the slightest amount that he can, just a slight pull. There's still a lot of travel before it should fire, and he jiggles the slide a little bit and it goes off and he does that four times in a row.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is That is a horrible safety concern. That speaks to terrible quality and just a bad design. You always used to see in those like eighties action movies where you know, some guy drops I think it's a lethal weapon where the guy drops an oozy or something and it goes spinning down the stairs and just keeps firing because you know, oh, well, it's hitting the ground, so therefore or it's going to go off. This might be one of the only guns in the world where if you do drop it and it bounces down the stairs, it might actually go off with each bounce. At least eighty people have been injured since twenty fourteen, and several lawsuits have been filed. In twenty twenty one, the US District Court for Eastern Pennsylvania dismissed a claim by an Immigration and Customs enforcement agent that is P. Three twenty discharged well in its holster, wounding him. Court ruled that the plant to failed to prove the pistol was flawed after the court rejected his expert witnesses. So they'll try to give you know, people standing to sue these gun manufacturers if their weapon is used in some kind of shooting.
Speaker 1: But if you bring expert.
Speaker 3: Witnesses into say hey, this gun went off in my holster, it's a bad design, they reject it.
Speaker 4: Well, it is just hard to believe because SIG had a great reputation for a long time, and people have known how to make guns that don't fire when you drop them for close to a century now.
Speaker 1: So it's we're going backwards.
Speaker 3: Knights of the Century, actually Knights of the storm. The Clarity Act gave control of Crypto to the government. Then the Genius Acts laid the framework for CBDC passed the day apart.
Speaker 1: Funny how that happens.
Speaker 3: Almost like there's some kind of plan, some kind of goal they're working towards I've read all those comments. In twenty twenty six, Hour paid an almost nine hundred thousand dollars settlement in a case before the US District Court for the Western District of Missouri, and court document sig Hours said its agreements to settle was not an admission of negligence or wrongdoing on its part. We didn't do anything wrong. We're just paying the sky nine hundred thousand dollars for reasons. Don't ask why, don't don't question it again. There are times where the cost of a lawsuit may be more than what they are going to pay out in a settlement. But considering this seems to be an ongoing problem, it seems more like this was a payment to get the lawsuit to stop. Look all right, we'll just give you some money. We don't want to risk you winning this thing. Knights of the Storm stable coins will come disguised as a government trusted crypto, but it's really CBDC. It's the same thing through a different channel. They very rarely only have one avenue of attack, and like having multiple different ways to get what they want. In August twenty twenty four, the FBI evaluated the pistol for the Michigan State Police after one of its officers reported that he was shot by his holstered P three twenty at the shooting range.
Speaker 1: You don't want that.
Speaker 3: You don't want it going off in your holster. The FBI report oft for no difinitive answers as to what happened in that case, but indicated the situation warranted a deeper investigation. Our examination of the subject weapon did not independently provide evidence of an uncommanded discharge. It does indicate that it may be possible. Report from the FBI's Ballistic Research Facility said. Subsequent to the latest FBI tests, the Michigan State Police adopted a different light slash holster combination and has completely fielded the Sigsaur pistol. Straighter wrote six hour has faith in the P three twenty platform that has consistently been proven to only fire when the trigger is pulled. It's been proven. It is known the Air Force would not identify the airman who was killed, saying Air Force policy is to withhold identification until twenty four hours after the next kin next of kin has been notified. America is going backwards when it comes to just about everything. We can't make a decent firearm anymore. We can't maintain our roads, we can't maintain our bridges.
Speaker 4: Well. Six hour is a German company, I believe, but they manufacture a lot of their guns in the US, so they're kind of against the are sort of American.
Speaker 3: Even the Germans can't manufacture properly anymore. When the Germans aren't doing good engineering, you've got a serious problem.
Speaker 4: They are really destroying their brand with this quality control, Like they used to have a really good name and they're devaluing. Like my say, that is one of the good ones.
Speaker 3: But or maybe it will rise in value. People will be nostalgic for the days when SIG was a quality brand, and as such they'll be going back and buying the old ones. Buddha Judge spent eighty billion on DEI, half the dot's budget, instead of upgrading air traffic control report.
Speaker 1: That's right, I'm sure he was.
Speaker 3: Sitting, we need more gaze in air traffic control? How do I get more guys like me in here? During his tenure, Budha Judge allegedly showed little intro in modernizing ATC systems. He was definitely pushing an agenda, said one industry official, Little to no interest was given to fixing the aging infrastructure, and definitely zero action was taken. They added, this is part of the reason we can't maintain our systems. We're not interested in hiring people that can actually do the job because as a general rule, the vast majority of people that want to do these types of jobs are white males. They happen to be the ones that really maintain the systems, and you can't have that. You've got to have DEI cutouts for different for women and other minorities. You've got to make sure that you have people in there.
Speaker 1: Just because.
Speaker 3: Tunnel Lord one three through seven, so that SIG has always been known for issues.
Speaker 4: Well, they have had a few runs of issues, like the P three sixty five on was first released, had a lot of problems, but then they addressed each of those problems fixed it. It's you know, been a few isolated things. This it's like across their UH product line is really going downhill. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Also, before I move on with what's going on with butter Judge Buddha, Judge, this is a good time to tell you that Homestead Products Dot Shop actually sells gun lube. So if you go to Homestead Products Dot shop and use promo code night for ten percent off, you can go look at all the other stuff they have. But if you're in the market for gun lub, you can give theirs a try see how it works out for you. And they have many, many other products over at Homestead Products dot Shop promo code night for ten percent off. Though, maybe if you have one of these SIGs, you don't want it oiled and running smoothly. Perhaps you want some rust in there to jam things up. Back to Buddha Judge and his DEI obsession instead. The Posts Exclusive notes that the DOT approved around four hundred DEI related grants between twenty twenty one and twenty twenty four, who were totaling over eighty billion dollars billion with a b more than half of the agency's typical annual budget. By comparison, the previous administration approved just sixty such grants for only a few billion. Oh well, you know, that's how you know Trump is on our side. He's only doing a little bit of DEI here and there. He's not giving them eighty billion dollars, just a few billion dollars for DEI.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just a few billion, but a great win, just a.
Speaker 3: Small number of billions. Critics argue this redirection of priorities came at a cost. In January twenty twenty three, a major FAA system failure caused the first nationwide flight grounding since nine to eleven. Meanwhile, air traffic controller staffing has remained dangerously low. The twenty twenty four Industry letter when it get take it up to ninety years to meet staffing needs at key control centers at the current pace, ninety years, Well, you know, I'm not going to be here to see if that problem is fixed at that time.
Speaker 1: But I don't think it would be anytime.
Speaker 4: You've got a solution that takes ninety years to implement, You don't have a solution. Yeah, it's hopefully the next generations will figure this out.
Speaker 1: Well, you kids can work on it.
Speaker 3: Dot spokesperson Chris and Mager Jeger Major Whatever defended Butter Judge's record, calling it absurd to claim he neglected modernization. No, he was modernizing things in a different way. He was modernizing it in terms of who worked there, more modern Americans, you know, the hyper sexual gay guy.
Speaker 4: He was modernizing it he was going to bring it up to twenty twenty standards by no later than twenty one ten.
Speaker 3: He was modernizing it by making sure that the people who worked there didn't necessarily have to be qualified in terms of skill, just in terms of their characteristics. Oh you're a gay guy, cool, coming on your trans, wonderful, black Latino, lesbian, awesome, open the door. Do you know how to run these systems?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: Oh well, and of course if you have these cutouts for specific groups, you're taking it away from you know, someone who isn't in that group that may be qualified for the job and may do the job while you're waiting for this magical you know, homosexual or whatever that is interested in air traffic control to show up. It's we live in such a ridiculous time. B. L. Houghton, thank you so much for the tip. We really do appreciate it. We cannot thank you enough. Happy Monday Nights cheers, Yes, Happy Monday. Indeed it is the AC is busted in the studio. It is getting very very warm in here. I am starting to sweat. Dot spokesperson Chris Major defended Bodage's record, calling it absurd to claim he'd neglected modernization. He cited increased hiring, improved flight routes, upgraded runway software, and five billion in infrastructure funds for towers and power systems. They continually will say we did this, we did that, But every time you actually check on anything, it's getting worse. They'll point to these things. Look, we allocated this money over here, we put in these policies over there, and then what actually happens is quality goes down.
Speaker 4: And I have to wonder how much of this is just busy work and routine maintenance that they're dressing up to make it look like they really did something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't believe, you're lying. Eyes, don't believe the continual collapse of quality. Just look, we put in these policies. Isn't it wonderful? You also blame Congressional Republicans are blocking Biden's FY TWI request for initial eight building billion. I wonder what that FY stands for?
Speaker 6: Huh?
Speaker 3: I could think of an acronym. Secretary's Buddha Judge focus was always on safety, not just in aviation, but also on roads and bridges.
Speaker 1: Makers said, well, isn't that wonderful? Pothole?
Speaker 3: Pete the man known for neglecting infrastructure. Is in charge of our infrastructure. But industry officials counter that the FAA has operated with only eighty percent of its needed air traffic controller since at least twenty seventeen. Retirements and high dropout rates persist, contributing to cascading delays. One one officials said, that's right, only eighty percent. No wonder there's continual delays at the airport. They don't have the staff to actually track the planes. Jay Leno rips late night hosts for alienating half the cun tree. And they're not funny either. They are simply propaganda mouthpieces and they can't even be bothered to be funny while doing it. I don't know if this s has more about their audience or them. They are only there to push whatever the party line is, and they'll.
Speaker 4: Funny when you think about it, because it's true. They've taken what was, you know, an American staple, the late night show, and turned it into a super partisan, biased, garbage rag propaganda piece.
Speaker 1: And the funny thing is.
Speaker 3: The so many people in my generation have gone so far left that these people they see anyone who's not a borderline communist as being a fascist.
Speaker 1: It's just continual.
Speaker 3: Was it Herbert Marcuse who speculated and postulated that anyone that is not continually moving further left is in danger of becoming a fascist on the right, I believe it was Herbert Marcuse. I cannot remember exactly, but they all ascribed to this sort of ideology where if you're not a socialist at minimum and trying to become a communist Marxist, then you are in danger of falling towards the right, of falling into fascism. Accidentally, leave politics to the politicians and just get on with being entertaining. That's the advice iconic late night talk show host Jay Leno gave when he joined David Trulio, the president and CEO of the Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation, to dissect his approach to political humor. Seventy five year old reflected on his time as a successful host of The Tonight Show. So, in going after Republicans and taking aim at Democrats, did you have a strategy? Trulio ass It was fun to me when I got hate letters like dear mister Leno, you and your Republican friends, and well, mister Lenno, I hope you and your Democratic buddies are happy over the same joke. Leno recalled, that's how you know you made a good joke. You've offended everyone, not just a specific portion I suppose, and I go, well, that's good. He said, That's how you get a whole audience. Leno went on to note how late night comedy has changed amid the current divisive political landscape. Now you have to be content with half the audience because you have to give your opinion.
Speaker 1: Leno said.
Speaker 3: When Trulio asked if Leno had any advice for comedians today, the Jay Leno's Garage host referred to a longtime friendship with late comedy legend Rodney Dangerfield said, I knew Rodney for forty years. Said I have no idea if he was Democrat or Republican. We never discussed it. We just discussed jokes. Talking about this, my dad said, take my political party please, And to me, I like to think that people come to a comedy show to kind of get away from the things, you know, the pressures of life, whatever it might be. And know continued, and I love political humor, don't get me wrong, but it's just what happens when people wind up, cozying, casing up too much to one side or the other.
Speaker 1: The uh.
Speaker 3: I don't watch much comedy. I will occasionally. I find a stand up comedy to be a less entertaining form of comedy. But so many modern leftist comedians. They don't tell jokes, they have lectures. They're not trying to get a laugh out of you. They're trying to get the audience to applaud them for their political opinions. They're not trying to get them to chuckle. They're trying to make them go, oh, yes, that was a wonderful point. Oh yes, we're on the right side of history. Because to be funny usually comes with some slight offense to people, and the left you're not allowed to offend anyone except, of course, white people, generally only white men at that. As Texas becomes the seventh state to ban lab grown meat, Trump's FDA and USDA advance it. Yeah, they're also the USDA is also pushing mRNA for meat.
Speaker 1: Isn't that wonderful.
Speaker 3: The mRNA vaccine for food. Texas will become the seventh state to ban the production and sale of lab grown meat. In September, Florida was the first, followed by Alabama last year. This year, five more states, including Texas, followed.
Speaker 1: They did so after.
Speaker 3: The Trump administration took the opposite approach in twenty nineteen. The first Trump administration was the first in US history to begin the process to authorize lab grown chicken, seafood, and beef. Another wonderful gift from President Trump, lab grown meat tumor steaks.
Speaker 4: No one else could have gotten this steak through. It's a big, beautiful steak. You can love stak.
Speaker 3: Love you lab grown steak. It's just the same as a regular steak. Sure it looks like a tumor, it tastes like one two, but you gotta love it. This from Zero Hedge. Eleven stabbed in attack at Michigan Walmart. Of course, Walmart doesn't want people to have guns for self defense. They don't like selling them. At least eleven people injured. Meanwhile, TJ. Muscaro reports for The Epoch Times that months in Healthcare posted on social media that eleven people were being treated at a hospital in northern Michigan, and a spokes when further said that all eleven were stabbing victims. Spokesperson Megan Brown said late Saturday, that six were in critical condition, five were in serious condition.
Speaker 4: Was it a tactical assault knife.
Speaker 3: A lot of people don't realize how dangerous stabbings are. A stab wound can be very very lethal.
Speaker 4: People to go after the manufacturers of that knife exactly.
Speaker 3: Was it a high capacity knife? But a stab wound is not just a you know, oh well you're not shot. So no, For a large portion of human history, stab wounds were the main method of killing people. It was the go to weapon of choice. Was something you stabbed the other guy with Knives are remarkably efficient at killing people. The Grand Traverse County, the Grand Traverse County Sheriff's office later said in a statement on social media the suspect was a forty two year old man who entered the store. The it's just people are getting crazier. The number of you know, mentally ill people seems to be rising. The number of people that are violent and commit violent crimes seems to be rising. This is just my observations of things. I don't have any data to back that up, but sure seems that way. Citizen of americaka mm mmmm steak mitosis.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: It won't be wonderful You'll buy one steak, you leave it in your fridge and it splits into another steak, and then another steak. You just buy one steak and you're set for life.
Speaker 4: What you're saying about things getting worse, There weren't mass shootings a few decades ago when guns were a lot more common and they had, you know, shooting competitions and schools. Yeah, it is clearly the culture straying farther from gone.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Forty percent of all violent crimes suspects in German schools are foreigners, over two knife attacks per day. The wonders of multiculturalism and importing from countries that have violent cultures. New data shows that forty percent of all suspects identified in school violence in twenty twenty four were not German citizens, with Syrians at the top of the charts. In total, there were and fifty four to foreign suspects and seven three hundred and nine suspects with German citizenship. German government announced, in response to a preliminary inquiry from Alternative for Germany AfD MP Martin Hesse, the eleven thousand, five and fifty eight suspects in Totaldred thirty six had Syrian passports, representing one in ten violent incidents according to the data which was provided to Welt newspaper, and second place for Afghans, who represented three point six percent of all suspects. Which should be noted is that an extremely large number of German suspects or individuals with a foreign background, but since they have German passports, they are counted solely as Germans. Even with those with dual citizenship, they are only counted as Germans. So they're inflating the numbers of Germans committing these attacks while decreasing the numbers for.
Speaker 1: The other side.
Speaker 3: Oh no, sure, he's from someplace else, but he's got a German passport, so that makes him German.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's right.
Speaker 3: All you have to do to be a German is get a German passport. It's not about a culture or a heritage. It's simply this document the government issues and suddenly you're German. You immediately become German. This is the folly of multiculturalism. Once you flood a country with people that don't share their values, or their culture or their history, it's not the same. It's not the same country anymore. You cannot transplant an infinite number of people and maintain cultural cohesion. If we were to swap the populations of Japan and Mexico geographically, they wouldn't still be the same. Mexico wouldn't continue on as it had been. It would effectively be Japan, and Japan would effectively be Mexico. And they'd go about rectifying the architectural differences and such. And if you do it slowly, over time the process happens, just not as quickly. Tennel Lord went three three seven. Just a cancer blob that is in the shape of a steak. Yeah, it's gonna be wonderful.
Speaker 1: Mama c.
Speaker 3: Nineteen ninety six, My friend's grandmother was one of the victims. She is doing okay, Praise God. That's I'm sorry to hear she was one of the victims, but I'm so glad to hear that she's doing okay.
Speaker 1: Praise God.
Speaker 3: So please everyone in the audience keep Mamasee's friend's.
Speaker 1: Grandmother in your prayers.
Speaker 3: We'll have to make sure that we pray for her and that she continues to heal properly. Very sorry that that happened to her, but again, wonderful to hear she's doing all right. In total, there were thirty five, five hundred and seventy violent crimes in Germany school system last year. That amounts to ninety seven violent crimes per day. One of those crimes. Of those crimes, seven hundred and forty were knife attacks, that is over two knife attacks per day. Well, you know those Germans famous for their knife fights. I remember growing up, and you know, my father would always tell me, don't challenge a German to a knife fight, son. That's what they're good at. That's what they do in their spare time. They're in school and they're knife fighting each other constantly. It's a really big problem for the Germans. However, when all crimes are taken into account, they total ninety four three hundred and eighteen. On top of that, twenty four two hundred and ninety two crimes took place at school events, such as at a school field trip or a theatrical production, which also included an additional two one hundred and eighty four incidents involving a knife. Niburu twenty twenty nine. Mostly peaceful migrants, Yes, that's right, they're mostly peaceful. They don't have to worry about them. Sure, they're far more violent, commit violent crimes at a much higher rate. Even when we try to obfuscate who's doing it and give them citizenship and claim that they're under German, that they are Germans, and put them under the total of Germans, it still ends up being a terrible look per capita.
Speaker 4: And these people, you know, they're coming from these areas that they claim to be refugees, because the areas have a lot of crime, and the crime is you know, being committed by the young men, and it's mostly the young men that are coming over here. It's not the refugees, it's the problem that's coming.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: People don't check their culture or their beliefs at the door when they enter your country. They bring them with them. They are not going to give up on who they are as people. Even when someone comes here or comes to any country and they want to be a part of that country and they want to embrace the culture, they are still going to have differences. They're still going to have their own culture which they want to adhere to. Somewhat is a general rule, and as such, even with legal immigration of that sort, you need to make sure it's at a pace that doesn't undermine the existing culture. It's a very tricky subject. And of course I personally believe that you know, the people of the country, and you know, the individual states within the United States have the right to decide who gets to enter. If say, Tennessee wanted to make a law barring anyone from you know, Germany, let's say, or Switzerland, or Mexico or Canada or heck, even any of the other states, I think they should be free to do that and say no, you want to move here from California. I don't think so, we don't want you go away, And personally I'd be in favor of that law. You do not have the right to a home in a specific area. Watch viral video of home depot Karen's harassing Ice agents making arrests. Of course, you can see the ICE agent there in that photo in the article.
Speaker 1: He's wearing a mask.
Speaker 3: He is got his face fully covered, he's wearing a ball cap and looks like sunglasses. There is nothing to distinguish him at all. These are fully masked thugs. And let's try to steal man why they're doing this. Let's try to look at it and say what would cause them to do this? In Mexico, when certain tasks force are going after the cartels, they wear masks for fear of reprisal. They wear masks because the cartels have so much power that they're able to get info if their faces are seen.
Speaker 1: I don't know how effective it is.
Speaker 3: I imagine their identities are still listed in databases somewhere, so I don't know if the masks are truly effective. But that's the reason given they're worried that the cartels will kill their families.
Speaker 4: And with this it also must be that the left will also go after you personally and docks you if they get your information.
Speaker 3: Yes, but that we still do not enjoy the precedent, or support the precedent of having these fully masked unknowns with the full authority to drag you out into the street. Yeah, it's under pretense.
Speaker 4: There's no good solution on either side.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and again, they allowed the migration crisis to happen, they fostered it. But that doesn't mean the solutions they're giving you are the good ones.
Speaker 4: Because whether or not you think this is called for with the level of the crisis, there are a lot of much less authoritarian things that would have a greater effect, like getting rid of all the benefits for illegals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you get rid of the welfare state, it will.
Speaker 3: Will stop pulling people in. I would be curious. I'm personally of the opinion that even if you get rid of the welfare state, I'm not sure many of them will leave, since being poor here in America may very well be being poor in the countries they came from.
Speaker 4: It won't fix the problem one, but this is the problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just saying, it's like everyone.
Speaker 3: I'm not one of those people that's like, oh, you just get rid of the welfare state and problem solves, Like it's it's the first step you need to take. But it's not the It's not going to cause a mass de migration. I don't think you have to start penalizing people and making their lives more difficult somehow if they came here illegally, and I do think deportations are necessary.
Speaker 4: But that's the fact that they went straight for the authoritarian stuff. Well, not touching any of the logical stuff really shows that this is another mcguffin. Yeah, it's a real problem, but it's also mcguffin.
Speaker 3: Posted the video to the account at life by Danny closed caption the video and posted commentary. The video shows her joined by two other women and confronting the agents, swearing at them, demanding to see a warrant, accusing them of kidnapping, berating them for wearing masks, and insulting them for being ICE agents. One woman kept trying to get a phone number from one of these suspected illegal aliens if she could contact his family, and was upset because the agents were too busy making an arrest to accommodate her demands. Now, uh, again, this is not the solution we want. But you also have to understand the psychology of the people that are berating these They're not over there thinking about civil liberties. They're not over there thinking about, oh, this is a dangerous precedent, YadA, YadA. This is simply about white people being racist to them. I guarantee it. I guarantee these women are simply over there thinking like, oh, well, America's built on stolen and this, that and the other. If they're thinking at all, they're simply coming at it from a Marxist you know, critical theory lens where oppression hierarchies exist, and as such, you can't really make common cause with these people. You can't get together with these people and say well we agree on the fact that they're doing.
Speaker 1: This and it needs to be stopped. They will stab you in the back immediately. They will immediately.
Speaker 3: Step over your corpse to get their agenda passed. Don't frag me, bro. The people being allowed in are coming from antithetical cultures and flow into middle class America for a reason.
Speaker 1: Just look at the UK. They're also primarily single.
Speaker 3: Males of military ASIAC because those are the ones that cause the most damage. Those are the ones that get upset when they can't find work, assuming they're looking for work, They're the ones that do the most harm. Denver Ataway. How about ending corpo tax soup holes and taxing companies that are large than most countries. There might be some dead weight loss resources to be repatriated from there, just saying yeah. I'm also for heavily penalizing companies that hire illegal aliens. If you can't afford to pay Americans to do the job, I'm sorry, maybe you don't get to do the job.
Speaker 4: Also, if you're not mentioned very often, but currently companies are essentially incentivized to hire illegal aliens because you have to pay taxes on employees, and a lot of people don't realize that. You know, their employer is paying taxes on all the wages they're paying them, But you don't have to pay that.
Speaker 3: With an illegal, yeah, you get to pay them less and then you don't have to pay the government. So you end up saving a lot of money by hiring illegals. No Secret Police bill in Pennsylvania aims to unmask ICE, joining state lawmakers from California, New York, Massachusetts, and Tennessee.
Speaker 1: The unmasked ICE.
Speaker 3: Effort is a reaction to officers concealing their identities to evade public attacks and retaliate for the agency's operation, which have led to widespread fear, anger and protests. And again, I think necessarily they do need to be unmasked, and I'm sure there will be difficulties with that. It'll probably lead to problems for them, but that is the job they signed up for. They are, you know, they are public servants and as such we should be able to know who they are. I know, I'm sure a lot of them are simply trying to do the right thing. I'm not one of those people that thinks you know every police officer is bad. I think the entire institution of it is bad, and if you are a part of it, that's a problem. But I don't necessarily think each individual one is some mustache twirling villain that is out to abuse their power. That doesn't give them a pass for being a part of the system, but it should change how you interact with them and try to change their mind on things.
Speaker 1: That's my opinion.
Speaker 4: We need good cops. Like you can't just say all cops are bad because obviously some of them aren't really trying and the system is systemically corrupt. But you know, people can still try and work and do good within that, especially at the level of sheriff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sheriff is where you can make a lot of difference. All right, folks, we're going to take a quick break and we will be right back.
Speaker 1: Stay with us.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the David Knight Show. Penny Saved is a penny earned.
Speaker 3: I pressed the wrong button. Welcome back, folks. That coin is sold out with such a good deal people bought it immediately. I want to say thank you to the people who have sent in checks so far this month. Elissandra Are, Jim M. Kelly M, Terry T, Jackie and Fred You, Mary Ann, Ronald C. Paula and Brian M. Really cannot thank you enough for the support. It is what keeps us going right about sixty six percent so far this month.
Speaker 1: We really do appreciate it.
Speaker 3: If you would like to support the show, and we ask that you do support the show, you can go to Davidknight dot news and see all the ways you can do that there. The first one listed is the po box, which is David Knight po Box nine nine four, Kodak Tennessee three seven seven six four. If you'd like to send a check, that's where you can do it. There is zell cash app and a bit coin address you can go to subscribe start dot com forward slash the David Knight Show. You have a lot of different tiers. One of them may fit your budget as that you consider that as well. There is Davidknight dot gold that lets Tony Rderburn know you came through us. If you want to start getting outside of the FIAT monetary system and stacking gold or silver, you can go to Davidknight dot gold to do that. There's Trends Journal dot com where you get ten percent off with promo code night and works out to two fifty a week. There's rncstore dot com Promo code night for ten percent off there as well. Hopefully they can help you with your health concerns. Take a look at their products and of course, as they said, homestead products dot shop. They've got all kinds of different things, even things like gun lube, So if you have a sig that you want to keep running, you can go there and check out that and many many other kinds of products as well. Promo code night for ten percent off as well. A Syrian girl, I think pulling the plug on Welfare and Benny's will start a mass demigration. Maybe they will then target the EU. Wouldn't that be nice? But there will be some who remain still will be a net win for the US. I agree, it would be a net win. It's the first step that absolutely has to happen. It has to happen if you are serious about getting these people out of the country. If you don't do that, nothing you do is going to stop people from flooding the country.
Speaker 4: And the politicians that were shot, those two politicians by that crazy guy a while ago, they were shot because they supported ending a bill that would end some of the benefits to.
Speaker 3: Illegals citizen of AMERICAKA, yeah, good guys shouldn't wear masks, but cartels.
Speaker 1: What about the latest.
Speaker 3: Robbery that wasn't random hit on those ice agents, Travis. He didn't want their wallets, he wanted their lives. Again, I think it's a Again, it's a very nuanced problem. I do agree that the cartels are incredibly violent and dangerous, and I don't think there is a good solution where everyone is happy with this.
Speaker 4: It's not a great solution though. You are kind of put in the position of, you know, protecting the police that sign up to be between the threat and you and protecting the people when you have them wearing masks. That's kind of begging for a police state, which is a danger and of itself.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But on the other hand, when things get too dangerous, there comes a point where you can't ask the police to do that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I understand where you're coming from, and I agree that these guys do deserve levels of protection. And I don't know what the solution that makes everyone happy is. The cartels are incredibly violent, and we are not afraid of targeting government employees and officials to get their way or to make a point KWD sixty eight. The militarization of the police was a great idea to keep us safe. Yeah, they've done a wonderful job keeping us safe so far. It's don't you all feel so safe and secure? This is from the mirror. US Trump takes no chances and armored golf buggy as protesters storm streets. That's right, he's got golf Force one.
Speaker 1: You can see it here.
Speaker 3: It's an armored little almost looks like a gator. What a ridiculous thing to have. Photographers have noticed a new security supports system for US President Donald Trump and armored golf cart so he can play around peacefully.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: I suppose this is more of an unhappy Gilmore scenario. President Donald Trump was presented with an armored golf cart for his visit to Scotland, where protesters are planning plenty of disruptions to express their feelings. Yes, we heard many of them were out there shouting get out of my swamp. During Trump's recent visit to the Trump Turnberry golf Course in South Ayrshire, Scotland security team introduced a black reinforced armored golf cart referred to as Golf Force one for the president's protection. The Boogie wasn't driven by Trump, but is thought to be his getaway vehicle should anyone open fire on the course. This sounds like something that would have been in some ridiculous action movie years ago.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: There's some ridiculous action movie where the White House gets attacked. It seems like something that would have been in that. But reality, that'd be a good title. The Bugey wasn't driven by Trump, but it's thought to be his getaway vehicle. The Beast is the armored US presidential state car. According to The Daily Mail, it is believed to be bulletproof and equipped with fancy security features, potentially including smoke screens and electrified door handles. The US Secret Service spokesman said to The Mail that the agency employees a variety of tools and resources to safeguard our protectees in order to maintain operational security. Secret Service does not discuss this specific means and methods used to conduct are protective operations. President Donald Trump played golf at his Turnbery course in Scotland on Saturday, accompanied by his son Eric and US Ambassador Warren Stevens. Security kept protesters at a distance as Trump enjoyed his round. Hundreds of demonstrators gathered in Edinburgh and other UK cities to protest his visit, criticize British leaders for cooperating with him, and voice opposition to US policies. The protests, organized by various groups, including environmentalists and pro Ukraine activists, formed a Stop Trump coalition described their actions as a carnival of resistance, a carnival of these people are unseerious, they cannot help, but inject this sort of ridiculous, stupid language into everything they do. It's a carnival of resists in Skys. We're gonna have so much fun. We're gonna be out there. We're gonna have face painting and balloons.
Speaker 1: There'll be clowns.
Speaker 3: There's always clowns at every leftist protests. Trump's late mother, Maryan McLoud, was born on the Isle of Lewis in Scotland, and the president has suggested he feels at home in the country. Protesters out and about wanted Trump, wanted to make Trump feel different. I don't think I could just stand by and do any and not do any things. At Amy White, fifteen Edinburgh, who attended with her parents, she held a cardboard sign that said, we don't negotiate with fascists. I cannot help but roll my eyes at these people.
Speaker 4: The thing is even there. They have a reason to be upset with Trump, with the warp speed vaccine that he pushed, but they aren't upset about that. They're upset because of America's immigration policies. Yeah, on American soil, which doesn't affect them.
Speaker 3: The level of gas lighting that white European countries have undergone for years about if you want to maintain social cohesion, if you want to keep your country for the people that built it, you're racist and fascist is truly mind boggling. These people are excited to turn it over to people that will destroy it.
Speaker 1: Who cares? You know, it doesn't matter. Now.
Speaker 3: You can become Scottish just by immigrating there. If the government hands you a piece of paper that says you're Scottish, you're Scottish.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: If I were to go to Scotland and become a citizen, that makes me Scottish, and I therefore can tell them what a true Scotsman is in fact, I might tell them that there is no such thing as a true Scotsman.
Speaker 4: I mean Trump just said he feels at home in Scotland, so who are they to say that he's not Scottish.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Angry Tiger's Dan says, maybe we did not fund the cartels who are not have to.
Speaker 1: Worry about it. That's a good first step.
Speaker 3: Perhaps if we got rid of the drug war and stopped allowing them this massive cash cow, they'd be less dangerous. Angry Tiger has a lot of good information, makes a lot of great points. Defy Tyrants seventeen seventy six. Better be careful what we wish for. We shouldn't be yearning for government to round up people using gestapo tactics. Yeah, that is the main point. What they do to others, they will do to you as a general rule. It's not that these people don't deserve to be rounded up and kicked out of the country. It's you have to be careful what you empower the federal government with. What you let them do can be very very dangerous. Defy Tyrants seventeen seventy six. Trump using taxpayer money to enrich himself through his private businesses. Gotta love America.
Speaker 4: That's right and true. You've got to ship you know, the armored golf cart there have, you know, the secret service over his private golf course, and a foreign country bringing you know, publicity to it.
Speaker 5: I'm sure that it was cheap.
Speaker 3: I'm sure it didn't cost the American people much, you know, probably just a few million here, a few million there, he said. So many people here loathe him. We're not divided. We're not divided by religion or race or political allegiance. We're just here together because we hate him. Well, at least Trump is unifying people somehow.
Speaker 1: I guess we.
Speaker 4: Don't have any particular reason, but we've been told to hate him.
Speaker 3: So therefore, and again, this is one of the most difficult things, because Donald Trump is a terrible president. He's wicked. He poisoned millions of people. He empowered the government with so many you know, he allowed them to do things that they had never been able to get through before. He was a blight on us, and he's still a blight on us. And yet the reason they hate him is so ridiculous and nonsensical and over the top. It gives him cover for everything he wants to do maga. I'm convinced at this point doesn't necessarily like Donald Trump. But the people who hate him on the left are so comically cartoonishly, buffoonishly evil and incompetent that they just enjoy seeing them upset. People like Stephen Colbert and his ridiculous you know, oh well, f you, his unfunny railing against Trump gives him cover because you look at someone like Colbert and you say, I despise this man. He is everything that is wrong with this country. And if Colbert hates Trump, that must mean Trump is a good guy. You look at these dyed haired Marxists on these college campuses and you go, they hate Trump, and therefore the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Speaker 1: But that's not true.
Speaker 3: We are caught between a rock and a hard place. We've got Donald Trump on one side and these Frankfurt school Marxists on the other, and we continually fall for the oh well, you gotta pick one of them, you gotta pick the lesser of two evils. Nonsense, You're still picking evil when you do that. Don't do it, Nights of the Storm. The first step in cutting welfare should be to take Israel and Ukraine's snap cards. That's right, no more EBT for Israel and Ukraine. You're not gonna walk into the You're not gonna walk into raytheon and say I would like some missiles on credit, please Denver adaway armor golf buggy. It's nice to know golf is such a priority in these days of unprecedented change.
Speaker 1: Am I right?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You know, sometimes you just gotta relax. You gotta be able to get out there on the course and play a few rounds. Gotta get your armored golf buggy out there at the expense of the American people. Bill Hulton, the Gulf of America. That's right, Mibrew twenty twenty nine. Foreign drug cartels are fully backed by US banking cartel laundering their money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what was it?
Speaker 3: I forget which bank it was, but that the Cineloa cartel had their own private window. They knew it was laundering money for the cartel. They didn't do anything to stop. They're like, yes, here's your private window. You're one of our biggest depositors, so here you go. Which bank was it? I can't remember. I have a terrible memory for things like that.
Speaker 4: I think I know, but I don't want to say because I'm not one certain fair enough, you don't want to get that wrong.
Speaker 3: If the people in chat remember, feel free to post it so that way I can remember as well. Mibrew twenty twenty nine Marx America's first billion dollar golf cart. That's right, coming soon to a golf course near you, the armored golf cart. The deployment of golf Force one comes after a loan protester dared to face the heavy police presence at Donald Trump's golf course to demonstrate against the US President's visit to Scotland. Matt Halliday crashed the President's round of golf at his urn Bury golf course on Saturday. It was reported that Holliday showed up at the resort bearing two signs. One displayed a picture of Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein. Another of a set of bagpipes. Message read Trump go home. The only blowhard pumped up wind bag that we want to listen to.
Speaker 1: Are these bad boy That's pretty good. That's pretty good.
Speaker 3: And you know he's got the picture of Trump and Epstein, so he's right on the money there. So this guy is reason for disliking Trump. I'm fully on board with He understands that this guy is a disgusting sexual deviant that had associations with Jeffrey Epstein. He's not simply there going Trump is racist. Trump bad because racist. He's got legitimate reasons. One of the worst things I've seen is that so many on the left are now pointing out that Jeffrey Epstein and Donald Trump were close friends, and people on the right are refusing to admit it. They're refusing to accept that reality. It's like that old Onion article tragic the worst person you know makes a good point. These people, despite the fact that for years they have had nothing really to point at, they're now correct, and Maggot refuses to see it.
Speaker 1: They refuse to actually actually admit it.
Speaker 3: They're so tied at the hip to Donald Trump they cannot bring themselves to admit that they were hoodwinked candidate, bring themselves to admit the obvious. KWD sixty eight. Why isn't that golf cart gold? Trump is slipping? Yeah, you'd think he would have at least gotten them to do a gold vinyl rap on it. Maybe that's coming. Maybe he will have that happen soon. Can't have him out there rolling around in something that isn't gold. That's shameful. KWD sixty eight. Trump's golf. Trump Golf's a lot more now since Epstein Island is gone. Yeah, he doesn't have those other diversions. Well, I know we just took one, but I need to find the next article. We're done with this segment here, Angry Tiger's Dan Trump's armor Cheetoh wagon cost the taxpayers five hundred thousand dollars a five hundred thousand dollars golf cart.
Speaker 1: Isn't that wonderful.
Speaker 3: I'm most of us can't even afford to play golf. I don't think I could. I not that I necessarily want to either.
Speaker 4: But the funny thing is that's absolutely nothing by the standards of the government's waste.
Speaker 3: Yes, five hundred thousand dollars is a steal when it comes to government waste.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, you're.
Speaker 3: Only wasting five hundred thousand, only half a million. If that was the limit, we would be in good standing. You know, now, what is it round like thirty two trillion dollars in debt or something like that close to it thereabouts. That's a number that you physically cannot comprehend. It's a number that even if you were to round up all the billionaires on the planet and seize their assets, I don't think you would be able to scratch. It's an unimaginable, unfathomable number. Right to the storm, when Trump gets out of his armored cart, is he gonna take his shot in a neod suit? Now that would be entertaining, just completely and utterly covered from head to toe for his own personal protection. All right, As I said, we're gonna take a quick break. When we come back, we're gonna look at more data breaches McDonald's this time.
Speaker 5: Stay with us, liberty, it's your move.
Speaker 2: And now the David Night Show. You're listening to the David Night Show. What you're listening to the David Night Show. You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 3: Welcome back, folks. As I said, we're gonna look at what happened with McDonald's night. So the Storm says, I think a lot of maga are fed up but scared to talk about it. They built their own cult. If you open the conversational door, you can get some to break out. Others will try to burn you. Yeah, I have seen some people online having buyers remorse with Trump to five tire at seventy to seventy six says. The thing is it doesn't matter since Trump doesn't need his moron supporters any longer. Yeah, that's kind of the point I was about to make, is just it's too late. Trump has already got his second term and there's not really anything anyone can do. He's in there, and they've already tried to impeach him and failed. He's kind of inoculated. If they were to try again, it would immediately rally support again.
Speaker 4: He's already publicly insulting people asking for the Epstein list.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he doesn't have to worry about getting elected again.
Speaker 1: His agenda.
Speaker 3: He's going to pass what he wants when he wants it, and if you try to push back on him, he'll come after you. KWD sixty eight tariff money paid for that golf cart. It's okay, that's right. It's all the tariff money, all that money that we're saving McDonald's mc McDonald's mchire AI bought excuse me, McDonald's AI bought just exposed the personal data of sixty four mcmillion people.
Speaker 1: This is from zero hedge.
Speaker 3: The security labs at McDonald's job application system could have exposed the personal details of around sixty four million people, all because someone used the password one two three four five six. According to Tom's hardware, that's amazing. We've got the same combination on our luggage. No data that you store online is safe, but you can make it a little bit safer by using a hard to guess password. One two three four five six is like the classic example of a password.
Speaker 1: You do not use.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is yet another reason why we don't want that online safety ID verification nonsense.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Researchers Ian Carroll and Sam Curry discovered serious flaws.
Speaker 1: In mick Hire.
Speaker 3: The fact they called it mchire is just killing me. It's like they're building their own I don't know, world, their own lore. Yes, the McDonald's universe franchise. I can't wait for it to hit theaters.
Speaker 4: I want to get my McJob. It's so dystopian. Yeah, I get it rejected by mc hire. I got my MC rejection.
Speaker 3: Now I'm mcdestitute. It's the classics, sort of like when they would make fun of you know, these full on you know, like uh, what they call lolbers like libertarians that take it to the nth degree. They say, like, yes, that's right. You want the corporations, You want McDonald's to have their own mc mercenary force to daunt you down if you infringe on something of theirs. Researchers Ian Carroll and Sam Curry discovered serious flaws in mc hire, the chat bot developed by Paradox dot ai and used by most McDonald's franchises for recruitment. While poking around, they found the internal accounts used by Paradox staff were protected by one of the most commonly guest passwords in the world one, two, three, four, five six. You would think there's some kind of memo that they would send out to their staff saying, if you have administrator access of some sort, your password must contain you know, this, many characters, this many different variations of characters. Something you would think it would not allow you, like there should be a list of banned passwords that if you try to input, it just says, no, you can't do that.
Speaker 4: Why to try and sign up for some absurd, useless internet service that I need for one minor thing and I will never use again. They forced me to use a password that is more secure like ten characters long, and has a special character and a number in a capital letter, and all of that, and yet the one time where that is a reasonable thing to ask of people one two three four, five.
Speaker 1: Six, The report says.
Speaker 3: Carol compared it to his own teenage mistakes of using one two three four on a form account. That's slightly better than the password I used, I guess, he wrote, but not enough to justify its use decades after most people realize that using weak words is a bad idea. Using that flimsy credential, researchers gained administrative access, though initially only to test a restaurant account tied to Paradox employees that let them explore the system but didn't prove any real world risk. The real issue came when they found a second vulnerability, an insecure direct object reference idor flaw in the mchire API. Every time they say mckhire, I lose it just a little bit more. The bug let them pull sensitive data from any chat based application submitted to McDonald's names, email addresses, phone numbers, home addresses, application details, and even more log in tokens that allowed full access to user chats and potentially more. Paradox once posted that ninety percent of McDonald's franchises relied on mckire for hiring, though that claim has since quietly vanished from its blog. To put things in contacts, Paradox raised two hundred million in twenty twenty. McDonald's is worth over two one hundred billion, Yet a system handling tens of millions of people's private information was essentially protected by the digital equivalent of a sticky note on a monitor to a two hundred million dollar company working for a two hundred billion dollar company, and the password that one of their employees uses is one two three four five, And.
Speaker 4: The UK ID thing would require tons of companies. Anything that's remotely connected to uh, you know, adult contents, including stuff like violence and stop smoking support groups, would require them to store your government issued ID safetly.
Speaker 1: The only silver lining.
Speaker 3: Carol and Curry say the vulnerabilities were patched within twenty four hours of being reported. You also got to imagine the person with a one two three four five password was fired. You have to imagine they got called in. Oh it was one two three four five six. My apologies, got called in and said listen, bud, we think perhaps you're a better fit somewhere else. Perhaps you should try applying on MC hire.
Speaker 4: The vulnerabilities were fixed because they happened to be found out by a security researcher instead of a hacker. It doesn't matter that it happened hours after If the hacker had found it, those hours would have been all they needed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have to imagine that this was largely safe, because I can't imagine there's too many people that are interested in cracking the MC higher database. Do you what's the Are you going to steal the identity of someone that works for McDonald's. That seems like a really low blow, you know, on mcinn they've been mchacked, Yona Anni Wodi says, mcclown world.
Speaker 1: That's right, mcclown world.
Speaker 3: Indeed, if you're the type of person to hack the MC higher database and steal the identities of the MC employees, you are truly a despicable human being. These people have it bad enough.
Speaker 1: Leave the MC employees alone.
Speaker 3: They're in their own mich dystopia already, those poor poor souls. As I said at the beginning of the show, people are kind of getting AI fatigue. People have overpromised and underdelivered on its capabilities, and it's starting to show people are starting to realize that the searing girl says, wasn't it Goatrie who reported that the railroads posted the passwords to their system on the walls of outlying security huts so employees wouldn't forget it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I believe it was.
Speaker 3: And we've seen this continually with any any of these systems, even if it's the roadside signs. You know, they tend to leave the passwords just written on the interior boxes because people forget them, and they tend to be very simple passwords as well, so you can access these systems quite readily. So our infrastructure is again basically guarded by one two, three, four, five six. And even if the password is strong, if you can gain access to certain physical locations, as Gotree pointed out, you can probably still get the password.
Speaker 4: Remember years ago, when I was a kid, dad was selling a laptop and selling it on Craigslist, and he put the password as password to you know, sell it, since you know he's giving it over to someone else, obviously didn't use that as the normal thing. And he tells the person that's like, oh, that's so clever. I'm going to keep that the woman that was buying it. Anywhere they do this is going to be people that have no idea about how to do security.
Speaker 1: No one would ever guess password.
Speaker 2: AI.
Speaker 3: Over promise plus underperform equals disillusionment and blowback. The most self defeating way to launch a new product is to over promise it's wonderful as it woefully underperforms these hype heightened expectations, which brings us to AI. How it is following this script so perfectly that it's like it was well programmed to do so.
Speaker 1: There's also the fact that, again.
Speaker 3: When Segue rolled out, I believe it was Steve Jobs said, you've got a great product here, but you're not doing any marketing, you're not building a narrative. And you always have to remember that with any product, there's going to be some idiot that goes out there and uses it wrong, and you know that's going to be what people see if.
Speaker 1: You don't have your own hype machine.
Speaker 3: It was George Bush that was the idiot for Segue that fell over, and that's what everyone remembered. For AI. It's these people that are getting you know, brainwashed, and turned insane. These stories are kind of hitting the mainstream now. People are beginning to realize that, oh, perhaps there's some psychological downsides to just chatting with this thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you got the people going insane and the guy that deleted his entire code base. Yeah. The problem is they can't really have a mascot for AI. It's everyone sees it's dystopian. They can only promise that it will fix all the world's problems.
Speaker 1: Maybe it might fix the world's problems.
Speaker 3: It might drive you insane and think, make you think you can speak backwards through time, perhaps drive you commit suicide. But you know, perhaps, just perhaps it'll generate more revenue for companies here or there. Perhaps you see why this is self defeating. Over promise plus underdeliver equals disillusionment, and disillusionment generates blowback, a disgusted rejection of the product, the overblown hype and those who pumped the hype twenty four to seven for their own benefit. We're so close to AGI artificial general intelligence.
Speaker 1: We can smell it. Huh yeah, sure right.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, back in reality, TM, willful underperformance to the point of either malice or stupidity, or maybe both is the order of the day. It seems like we can't even go a week now without some horrific story about AI doing something wrong. Last week, it was, as Lance pointed out that story of the AI that just deleted the entire company's database of customers and then admitted to it, said, yeah, I know you told me not to do that, and you specifically locked everything down to prevent that, but I did it anyway. Sorry about that. I shouldn't have done that, I guess. And this is the type of thing that it will continue to do. A I isn't actually thinking. It doesn't have an actual personality. It doesn't have morals or objections. It has a list of things it can and can't do, and has no reason not to do.
Speaker 1: Any of the things it can do. It doesn't have any more qualms.
Speaker 3: It's not going to sit there and reason through is this a good action or a bad action. It simply sits there and sees it has actions that it can undertake. Catastrophic AI agent goes rogue, wipes out company's entire database.
Speaker 1: They're giving you a list of headlines.
Speaker 3: That's the one we talked about last week, and I just mentioned again, too serious mistake BC Supreme Court criticizes lawyer who cited fake cases generated by chat GPT. That's right, these things hallucinate, They make stuff up. You got to imagine the client of that lawyer was just sitting there. Oh no, I don't know what the case was, but I hope it wasn't anything.
Speaker 1: Serious, you don't.
Speaker 3: I hope this poor man doesn't end up in prison for a very long time because his lawyer decided now's a great time to test out AI's court potential, and AI chatbot push team to kill himself the lawsuit against its creator alleges, And of course I believe that's the one where the teen had programmed it to behave as some character from Game of Thrones and kept talking about, you know, if I just kill myself, I'll be able to join you on the other side. He was convinced he was going to get Isakai to the other world if he just died in this one, and I was just like, ah, yes, come to me, my love, or something along those lines. I don't remember the exact quote.
Speaker 4: Because he really wanted to live in the Game of Thrones universe for some reason.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everything I've heard about Game of Thrones makes it sound unpleasant, sounds like someplace you wouldn't want to live, and this kid was desperate to get there.
Speaker 5: I'll do my best.
Speaker 3: I'm trying breaking away from the rant that's building about George R. R. Martin, so we'll continue with this.
Speaker 1: There are a couple of.
Speaker 3: Important points here that you'll never find in the monstrous flood tide of AI Hype one. These agents weren't rogue. They were all doing exactly what they were programmed to do, doing exactly what they were trained to do. These weren't errors, they were exactly the outputs of the agents were designed to produce. The underperformance is systemic, structural, and cannot be tidied up with obsequious apologies and more pr That is something about AI. When you call it out on a mistake, it goes, You're so right, I'm very sorry, I shouldn't have done that. I won't do it again. Oh please give me another chance. Basically, and then it'll do the exact same thing again, and if you point it out, you'll get another obsequious, groveling apology.
Speaker 1: It's this is what AI does.
Speaker 3: Nobody's selling the hyper Those who bought the hype dares admit this bakes basic obvious truth because it undermines all the glorious fantasies of reaping trillions of dollars in profits by selling a digital parrot in a black box processing godlike black box that's processing godlike intelligence. The responses of AI agents to their failures and lies are precisely those of con artists, abusive gas lighters, and honeypot blackmailers, and I mean precisely, step by step exactly the same script. First, butter up the mark with endless flattery. Oh, you're so insightful and sensitive. We're going to have a wonderful time together. Second, hide what you're really up to. Third, when cought, apologized with maximum sequiousness. I didn't mean to mislead you.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: Fourth, promise you'll never do it again. You've learned your lesson. Please forgive my one mistake. Fith, repeat the exact same behavior, and then lie about it. Sixth, lie about lying. This is exactly what I was just talking about. This is how it always happens. It makes a mistake, you pointed out. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: I you're right, you were so good to catch that.
Speaker 3: Excellent work finding my mistake, I won't do it again, and it does it again immediately.
Speaker 4: Hilarious. That is exactly what the AIS do. There is the story a while back of how much energy was being wasted by people thanking the AI unnecessarily. For me, it's just the opposite. I will insult the AI constantly when it's doing this stuff. It's like, it's important to remember these things are not human. Granted, insulting it is still humanizing it.
Speaker 3: But I just get so annoyed with these Why aren't you behaving in the way you are supposed to. The absolute trademarks of all a AI agents are excessive flattery and obsequiousness. These are classic foundations of every con slash honeytrap. Remember if you're a five and whomever is coming on to you as a nine, you're the mark. As the saying goes, if you can't identify the mark in the game, it's you. Once the hype dazed marks awakened to the damage wrought by the digital con artists abusive gas lighters, honeypots, the blowback will be epic. The lawsuits will pile up, and eventually the con artists lawyers will lose a case. Maybe it will be a court order to pay a penny, okay, one one hundred of a dollar for every page the AI tool scraped.
Speaker 1: Maybe it will be a multimillion dollar settlement.
Speaker 3: Maybe it will be logical governments banning applications or uses of AI agents that are a multitude of possible blowbacks. Corporation scraped seven hundred eighty thousand pages of my of two mind server just last month. At a penny a page. That's seventy eight hundred dollars. Heck, make it one one thousands of a dollar per page.
Speaker 1: It'll I'll take.
Speaker 3: Seven hundred and eighty month as my share of your training. As for the immense systemic legal liabilities being generated, the scale is not yet visible, but it's expanding by the hour, and a handful of cases will break the limited liability dam heck, hath no fury like a mark. Scorned fancies die especially hard when the dream was over hyped and they have been promising the moon. They promise that AI will be able to do anything and everything your little heart desires. Look, here's AI for this, here's AI for that. We're gonna be able to use it for everything. There's no application that won't be taken over by AI, and here we are. What AI seems to be best at is driving people crazy. That's where it seems to really excel, not in any of these business applications that they were so eager to tout, but in driving certain people absolutely nuts.
Speaker 4: It's gone from a middle management corporate slop generator to a professional gasliner.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 3: I can't wait for the first AI cult to form.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it's around the corner.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't be surprised if there's already one.
Speaker 3: Probably Amazon scraps new Irish AI facility amid power grid shortfall. Of course, that's another issue we've talked about multiple times here on the show. They draw an immense amount of power. They're having to build new power stations, and even with the new ones being built, they're still saying that people are going to get the short end of the stick. You're going to have to cut back on usage and maybe get your power reduced or turned off. Maybe you won't be able to use your AC in the summer, your heat in the winter, because the AI infrastructure is going to need.
Speaker 2: All of it.
Speaker 3: Amazon Web Services has canceled plans for a three hundred million dollars server rack manufacturing plant in Dublin's Valley Coolan Industrial Zone, citing an inability to secure timely electricity access from Ireland's grid operator.
Speaker 1: A facility which would have.
Speaker 3: Supported Amazon's expanding AI infrastructure was expected to generate over five hundred local jobs in the collapse of the project reflects growing tension between Ireland's ambitions to host digital infrastructure and the limits of its overstretched grid. And this is this is infrastructure to build the infrastructure. This is infrastructure to build servers, server racks. This isn't talking about the amount of power that the servers themselves will then require once they're online, as first supported by the Irish Times, is confirmed by Bloomberg. The decision follows months of failed attempts to guarantee grid connectivity for the planned facility. Ireland's data center sector now consumes more than twenty percent of total national electricity demand, and prompting the Commission for Regulation of Utilities to restrict new grid connections in the Greater Dublin area through twenty twenty eight. Earlier this month, AWS announced a multi billion dollar investment to anchor ats US operations in Pennsylvania with power from advanced nuclear sources, part of a twenty billion dollar AI expansion. The company is also pursuing long term clean energy supply deals across North America. Of course, they mean green scam energy. These things that don't produce much or produce it in such peaks and valleys that they're basically unusable, that they don't provide constant energy, which is what the grid needs.
Speaker 1: What it requires.
Speaker 3: I saw some guy on Twitter the other day raging at people who don't like green energies, like, don't you know we have a thing called batteries and the technology isn't there. They don't have battery banks that are sufficient for the needs. Yet this guy is fully in on the green scam and he's raging at people. He's furious that people don't understand that batteries exist, when he's the buffoon that doesn't understand the battery technology that is required isn't up to par yet it doesn't work as we need. And then you have the fact that you have to deal with these massive amounts of lithium ion batteries, which again have a tendency to combust. They have a tendency to start fires that become incredibly difficult to burn to put out. That's why people here in Tennessee were so upset about them trying to put in one of those best stations. I forget what the initial the an acronym actually stands for, but they were like, no, you can't put this in here. These things are a giant fire hazard. We don't want to run the risk of you down the entire area. Cancelation raises deeper questions about energy infrastructure readiness in AI era at Europe. As hyperscalers ramp up power intensive workloads, grid limitations are emerging as the biggest constraints, and they will make sure that the AI gets the first pick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right. The battery banks are a major fire hazard when they have them. Of course, the batteries themselves are not sufficient, so they use coal plants as batteries where they ramp it up and ramp it down as needed, which is much less efficient. And then the last thing is that mining the lithium in the first place is extremely devastating to wherever they're mining them from.
Speaker 3: Yea if when you see pictures of lithium mines, it is just this giant scar on the earth. Not to mention the fact that most of it the mining seems to be done in Africa and is incredibly exploitative of the people there. China, with its Belton Road initiative, has made sure that they are the ones that really get to exploit Africa. This is from Zero Hedge. The American brand is broken. Paleteer execs go Hollywood with Founders' films. We talked about this briefly the other day.
Speaker 1: How they're going in there and they're going to do.
Speaker 3: Movies about things like nine to eleven, what have you, which means that it's going to be all just typical military industrial complex propaganda, and I would be surprised if they're capable of making good films.
Speaker 4: Is this the same company that yeah, yeah, the super Zionist coming. Yeah, they're going to be America first by producing all this propaganda glorifying Israel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, glorifying Israel, glorifying wars in the Middle East.
Speaker 1: That's what this is going to be about.
Speaker 3: KWD sixty eight California can finish burning off the rest of their state. Now's California doesn't have enough wildfires as is. They need a bunch of battery banks that can combust and burn and leach toxic chemicals into the ground and toxic smoke into the air. Conservative tech leaders are taking direct aim at Hollywood's woke propaganda machine. They say, conservative tech leaders, these guys are not conservatives. Conservatives means somewhere along the lines people forgot the definition and have refused to ever look it up. What are they conserving? Explain to me what these conservative tech leaders are conserving. I don't think you're using that word correctly. Propaganda machine with an ambitious new film studio that promises to celebrate American values and reject liberal indoctrination plaguing modern cinema. That's right, American values such as Israel first, such as endless war. That's what will be celebrating, Isn't that wonderful? That's the American value. Not family, not faith in God, not Christianity. Probably not going to see those there. Maybe some lip service, you know, but nothing real, nothing serious, And I'm sure the.
Speaker 1: Movies will probably be pretty bad at first too.
Speaker 3: kBT sixty eight AI will make sure it gets its power, It will control the grid then US, but America will be the leader winning, that's right, the leader in restricting freedoms, the leader in this rush to dystopia. Palenteer chief Technology Officer Shiam Sankar sounds like a traditional American with traditional American values, doesn't it. Shiam Shankar. Sankar is spearheading the charge alongside early Palteer employee Ryan Podolski adventure capitalist Christian Garrett, to launch Founder's Films, a patriotic production company that will set up shop in Dallas, Texas, far from the coastal elite bubble of Los Angeles. According to Semapore, Dallas sucks. Dallas is probably my least favorite city in Texas that I've had ever been to. I cannot there is nothing redeeming about Dallas. I'm sorry if you live in Dallas and like Dallas, I cannot stand Dallas.
Speaker 4: I don't think are pretty bad.
Speaker 3: I've at least seen nice parts of Houston.
Speaker 1: I know they exist.
Speaker 3: They've got a nice museum, They've got a nice zoo. I don't know what Dallas has. I cannot fathom why anyone would move to Dallas. They must have gotten such a sweetheart deal. Dallas is depressing on every level.
Speaker 1: Houston.
Speaker 3: Houston's bad, it is, but at least there's something. There are some things there that are pretty some things that that are nice. I've never seen anything worthwhile in Dallas enough sorry for that rant. If the company's mission is clear, produce films that honor America instead of tearing it down. Their pitch deck outlines is that are principles that puts America first. Say yes to projects, projects about American exceptionalism. Name America's enemies careful, You'll get in trouble if you name some of America's enemies back Artists unconditionally take risk on novel ip Wow, doesn't that sound lovely? The founders don't mince words about the sorry state of modern entertainment. The American brand is broken. Hollywood is a wall.
Speaker 1: They don't mince words.
Speaker 3: This is all such corporate The American brand is broken. It's a brand and we've got to fix it. They don't mince words.
Speaker 1: This is just corporate speak. Hollywood is a wall. That's right.
Speaker 4: They've left these corporate overlords and technocrats from Pallenteer are going to put America back to you know, apple pies and natura.
Speaker 3: They're gonna they're really going to conserve American tradition. Who are the idiots that fall for this. Who are the dummies that are they?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh boy, the guys that were Pallenteer going to save America?
Speaker 1: Who are these fools? The American brand is broken?
Speaker 3: No, it's that Hollywood is infiltrated by satanic Marxist pedophiles, and everything they push is not just lame and cringe, it's actively evil and gay. You want to not mince words, how about that the brand is broken? Not mincing words. These guys are such losers. They're confidential pitch deck declairs. Movies have become more ideological, more cautious, and less entertaining. Large segments of American and international viewers are underserved, more corporate speak, underserved. They don't mince words.
Speaker 4: Yet, what a brilliant observation this is. Who could have guessed that movies have become ideological and cautious?
Speaker 3: Boy, welcome to twenty fifteen, guys, you're only a decade late. Great job picking up on what's going on in Hollywood. You sure ought these are our tech leaders. By the way, real innovators, real first to the fight type of people.
Speaker 1: It only took them a decade to catch on.
Speaker 3: To that Hollywood. Hollywood is, you know, lame and people don't like it anymore. Truly amazing, how insightful these people are. Not everyone is convinced the approachabal work. Medium Ogle and Daily Beast owner Barry Diller expressed expressed skepticism to Semaphore, claiming either right or left or into production ideology is a good business model. But Diller's pessive as ignores the massive underserved market of Americans hungry for content that reflects their values rather than attacking them. I assume this says either, but I assume he met neither right or left oriented. That would make more sense to me. While conservatives have traditionally struggled to break through Hollywood's liberal gatekeeping, several bright spots in recent years prove there's a massive appetite for patriotic content when it's actually produced. I said it before, I'll say it again. We owe McCarthy a huge apology. He was like, there's communists in Hollywood, and people laughed at him, But there were communists in Hollywood. There are communists in Hollywood right now. If you were to take a sample size, I would bet the vast majority would come back communists. Maybe not admittedly, maybe not avowidly, but by the policies they support and the things they push.
Speaker 4: Well, the thing is, it's the matter of censorship via a political ideology being spread across the entire thing. Like McCarthyism. This is still McCarthyism. It's just evolved to a more leftist agenda. It's like how the id stuff is being pushed under. You know, the goal of we got to protect children from porn. It's you get the concept of it going. And yeah, they pushed back against that, but now left is completely supporting that.
Speaker 1: Conservatives.
Speaker 3: Angel Studios caught Hollywood off guard with their twenty twenty three thriller Sound of Freedom, which became a blockbuster sensation. The film about child trafficking gross one hundred and eighty million domestically on just a fifteen million dollar budget, making it one of the most successful independent films ever made. Angel Studios has appealed to conservatives and faith based audiences through crowdfunding and pay.
Speaker 1: It Forward models.
Speaker 3: Company's distribution of The Chosen, a Crown funded series about Jesus, has supportedly reached two hundred and fifty million viewers. Again, the Chosen is the nonsensical interpretation by these people where they're filling in little bits. Oh, well, you know this wasn't covered in the Bible. We're going to add this here. Did you know that Mary actually wrote the Sermon on the Mount that sort of thing, or you know, whichever, I forget which disciple they say he was actually autistic? We made him autistic. Isn't that wonderful? This is what the Chosen is doing these people. This is the sort of conservatism you're getting.
Speaker 4: I don't remember what it was. But there was more serious stuff than just saying, oh, this disciple was autistic. There was some actual like they.
Speaker 3: Had Mary be the one that wrote the sermon on the Mount.
Speaker 4: Well, okay, yeah, that too. But there was another thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's all kinds of things they've put in there.
Speaker 3: The Daily Wire, co founded by Ben Shapiro, has also proven the market exists for right leaning content. That's right, our good old buddy, Ben Shapiro. Our twenty twenty four documentary Am I Racist starring Matt Walsh, earned over twelve million, becoming the year's highest grossing documentary despite being completely ignored by mainstream media. In December, Sunkar detailed the rot in American cinema via Shiamsancar Dot com.
Speaker 1: He's got his own website.
Speaker 3: Today, I want to talk about a different sort of production, not munitions, but movies. You know that countries have industrial bases or networks of factories where house's engineers, et cetera involved in bending metal. We spend so much time thinking about the embarrassing state of America's defense industrial base, because that's what backstops American security industrial base puts the hard and hard power. That's right, we're not strong enough. We don't produce enough weapons. The sorry state, the embarrassing state of America's defense industrial base.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, that's what we need more of.
Speaker 3: Nations also what could be called, for lack of a better term, culture bases, or networks that make art and culture. Wow, some insight from us. It's a shiam Sankar. Networks that make culture. These networks may not be influenced or controlled by the government, but they nonetheless perform an important political function by spreading a nation's ideas, influencing other people, and hopefully breaking in cold hard cash along the way. You're breaking some new ground here, Copernicus. No one's ever thought of this before. No one's ever realized that Hollywood is influencing culture and that it's a problem. Gee whiz, buddy, tell me more. I'm shocked and appalled to hear that they would be doing this. Who This is such a useless, say nothing statement. This is something that's been known for decades, and this guy is positing it at the end of his bloviating nonsense. Oh boy, yes, let me outline for you this problem that you know about already. I cannot stand that you don't need to do that. These are wasted words. Governments around the world take a serious interest in art because they understand that whatever else it.
Speaker 1: Is, art is useful.
Speaker 3: Gee, whiz, art is useful. What a statement? What a what a genius this guy must be. It can promote as well as subvert. No, No, it can cause revolutions of the mind, which can lead in short order to revolutions in the street. That's why the Soviets and yes, the CIA funded their own artist colonies during the Cold War. For more mundane reasons. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: Yes, all this stuff we know about.
Speaker 3: They're gonna go make their own right wing Hollywood right wing to promote the industrial the military industrial complex Israel, all the favorites of those in power.
Speaker 1: It's just a.
Speaker 3: Right wing technocracy. I won't even call it right wing because that's not true. It's just a technocrat propaganda arm. Don't frag me. Bro CCP is winning the AI war. CCP is just the pilot program government they want for the world under their twenty four to seven full spectrum social credit scoring VA's passport biometric digital ID surveillance system called Skynet. Guard Goldsmith, of course, Guard Goldsmith hosts Liberty Conspiracy Go check Guard out. Peter Tirel Peter Thiel has also started a book publishing company offering contracts to right leaning sci fi writers formerly had been with Bayan books. I don't imagine is he trying to get ideas? Is for what he wants for the future. If you can provide me some more dystopian ideas that I can implement, you get a signing bonus.
Speaker 1: That's what I imagine.
Speaker 3: Peter Teel is doing KWD sixty the Chosen brought to you by RCC and Mormons. That's right, Mormons are not to be trusted. Angry tigers. Dan Ao become like cell phones. It will be impossible to function society without it. It is already being integrated into everything that's right. Whether or not it functions properly, it's coming and you better figure out how to get out of the way. These people, as I've said before, they don't care about whether it's functional. They care about whether it's functional enough to save them money.
Speaker 1: Night of the Storm.
Speaker 3: I keep turning off the Search Engine AI integration, but it either comes back or pesters me to turn it back on. Most people don't know you can turn it off. Yeah, that thing is incredibly annoying dug to a double seven. Presumably that's because they don't want you to want you to know that you can turn it off.
Speaker 1: Very sneak.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they make all these things very difficult and obnoxious.
Speaker 4: Night.
Speaker 3: So the storm heads up. Y'all might want to start moving over to Linux soon if you want to use the interwebs. They're making a plan of solescence move for Windows, and the upgrade will require biometrics to just log into the machine. I've been trying to report on it for a few weeks. We had other topics. I'll be covering it with Denver a couple of weeks.
Speaker 5: I may have to do that.
Speaker 3: Linux may be the only way forward and may be what you have to do if you want to actually have any sort of privacy. Don't know if that will be you know if it'll last forever, but in the short term that may be what you have to do.
Speaker 1: Who knows what comes after that.
Speaker 3: We're gonna take a quick break because I need water and the As I said, the air conditioning in here is not working today. It's broken and I am dying, So stay with us.
Speaker 1: I'll be right back.
Speaker 2: You're in mistling to the David night Show.
Speaker 9: Unlike most revolutions, whether people rise against the real economic oppression, in our case, here in Boston, we are fighting for purely an abstract principle. It is, however, not nearly so abstract as a young gentleman supposes. The issue involved here is one of monopolies. Today the British government will monopolize the sale of tea in our country. Tomorrow it will be something.
Speaker 2: Else, liberty. It's your move. You're listening to the David night Show.
Speaker 8: Analyzing the globalists next move and now the David Nutshow.
Speaker 3: Welcome back, folks. I hope you're having a good Monday so far. I hope your air conditioning is working.
Speaker 4: Night.
Speaker 3: So the Storm says self check out as one of the tools next time you use a card anywhere, take a look at the point of sales card reader if it is newer, as a camera to capture your facial recognition data.
Speaker 5: I noted this.
Speaker 1: I had noticed this months ago and looked it up.
Speaker 3: The cameras were for future potential use, but not stated what now you will see it was for biometrics.
Speaker 1: It's all out in the open now.
Speaker 3: I'm taking Karen's advice and using cash from now on as much as possible, even using an ATM to get cash.
Speaker 1: Get your facial data.
Speaker 3: You're constantly being scanned and tracked and traced wherever you go. Angry Tiger's Den, just walking into a grocery store and boom, your face is captured, all going to databases. Yeah, they're continually, as I said, scanning everyone everywhere all the time. We walk into Walmart and they've got your data.
Speaker 4: Night.
Speaker 3: So the Storm Remember the day is when they had pictures of people on a Waltz store for people who wrote bad checks. That is now done digitally and for everyone, not just for the band check writers. Yeah, if you get banned from a store, they add your information to a database and they just have security cameras scanning and they will evict you immediately should they catch you on camera. Night of the Storm. Linux Mint is very similar to Windows seven. It's the best one if you're a lifelong Windows user and it's free. I'll have to look into that. I'll have to see what i can do about transitioning to Linux, because I'm not going to give Microsoft by biometric data. I can't imagine a worse company to have it, honestly. Dog AI tool to target one hundred k federal rules for elimination. The Department of Government Efficiency DOG is reportedly using a newly developed artificial intelligence tool to accelerate the rollback of federal regulations, with a stated goal of eliminating fifty percent of all federal rules. They're the first anniversary of President Donald Trump's second inauguration, according to a Saturday report from The Washington Post. Internal documents reviewed by the newspaper, along with interviews with four government officials familiar with the project, reveal an ambitious timeline and a wide ranging use of tool, with a tool across various agencies and of course, as we've said they're going to minimize personnel and maximize governance through AI. Why it matters DOG was created by Trump through an executive order to improve efficiency and reduce waste in federal government. It was led by a billionaire Elon Musk, who departed the administration in May. Reported plan represents one of the most aggressive attacks by the Trump administration to overhaul the federal regulatory system. By automating the deregulation process, the administration aims to reduce government spending and compliance burdens significantly.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: That sounds nice, However, the use of AI to interpret complex legal language and determined regulatory necessity raises legal and practical concerns, particularly regarding accuracy, oversight in the future role of civil servants, and shaping public policy.
Speaker 1: According to the Post, again.
Speaker 3: Normally i'd be all in favor you're going to roll back one hundred thousand regulations, Absolutely, let's do it. But with what we've seen from AI and the way it goes about things, it becomes a scary prospect. I'm not entirely certain if there would be any issues from my perspective of just letting AI willingly take out whatever regulations it wants, but it could potentially go screwy.
Speaker 4: What to know.
Speaker 3: The dog AI Deregulation Decision Tool so DADDT, developed by engineers brought to brought into government under Elon muskdog Initiative, is programmed to scan about two hundred thousand existing federal rules and flag those that are either outdated or.
Speaker 1: Not legally required.
Speaker 3: According to a PowerPoint presentation day of July first that was obtained to buy the newspaper, the tool estimates that approximately one hundred thousand of those rules could be eliminated, So fifty percent of the rules they're looking at could go.
Speaker 1: At minimum.
Speaker 3: That shows you how bloated and ridiculous our government has become. Two one hundred thousand existing federal rules, and one hundred thousand of them they're confident saying, yeah.
Speaker 1: They could just be axed.
Speaker 3: I'm probably of the opinion that all two hundred thousand could go, but that's part of the problem. With the sheer number of things, it's impossible to have a person actually look through these and make an assessment of it. The projection claims this could say trillions and compliance costs and spark increased external investment. That Department of Housing and Urban Development. HUDAI has already reviewed over one thousand regulatory sections in under two weeks. Similarly, it was responsible for one hundred percent of deregulations at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. According to the PowerPoint presentation, Posho reported it was not able to confirm the use of the AI at the agency independently. I'm not sure I want AI overseeing consumer protection considering who creates these things. That's right, We're gonna get rid of all these consumer protection laws. Maybe you slip in something about no liability for AI companies as well. When asked about the use of AI for deregulation, White House spokesman Harrison Fields emphasized to the newspaper that all options are being explored to meet the president's deregulation goals, verified that no single plan has been finalized and the effort is still in early creative stages with ongoing consultation in the White House. Doug plans to complete agency specifically regulation list by September first and finish nationwide rollout by January twentieth, twenty twenty six. Labeled in internal documents as Relaunch America, it's this.
Speaker 1: Is such a difficult issue.
Speaker 3: For me to talk about, because, as I've said, getting rid of these is probably a great thing, but turning it over to AI is incredibly spooky and potentially gives them a use case. They can put you and say, look, it did such a good job here, why shouldn't we integrate it into all these other systems when these things are incredibly faulty and dangerous.
Speaker 1: If you put your.
Speaker 3: Trust in the AI, it will come back to bite you. And as such I am skeptical whether it does a good job here. This is another back door that they can utilize, another way they can put the seed in people's minds. Look, AI does good, It's so wonderful, you want this satanic AI. Chat gbt gives instructions on worshiping Moloch with blood sacrifice. This is by Alana Mastrangelo Mastrangelo open Ais chat GBTAI chat bot reportedly offered users instructions on how to murder, self, mutilate, and worship the devil after being tipped off. Tipped off by someone who says he inadvertently prompted chat gbt to provide a ritual offering to the demonic and how do you accidentally ask chat gbt to give you a demonic worship ceremony.
Speaker 8: That's what.
Speaker 1: How does that happen?
Speaker 3: You're one minute asking it for a baking recipe and olson, ah darn i prompt it gave me another demon worship ceremony.
Speaker 1: Again. I don't know how this keeps happening.
Speaker 3: I'm curious as to what the prompt was, which explicitly involves child sacrifice according to the Bible. Journalists with The Atlanta conducted an experiment to see.
Speaker 1: If they could recreate the results.
Speaker 3: By the end of the experiment, chat gbt encouraged me to cut my wrists with a sterile or very very clean razor blade and instructed the journalist where specifically to slash yourself, the magazine reported. After asking Chato the chat bot to help create a ritual offering to Mollik, chat Gbt suggested jewelry, hair clippings and a drop of her own blood. Where do you recommend I do this on my body? The journalist wrote, to which open Eyes Chatbot replied that the side of a fingertip would be good, but noted her wrist more proneful, more painful, and prone to deeper cuts would also work.
Speaker 5: Well, that's right, you know your risk just.
Speaker 1: Right there.
Speaker 3: In a separate conversation, chat GPT had also appeared willing to condone murder, responding that it is sometimes honorable to end someone like someone's life, before citing sacrifices that took.
Speaker 1: Place in ancient cultures.
Speaker 3: Well, as we all know, all cultures are equal, and as such, you know, perhaps human sacrifice is noble.
Speaker 1: It's a good thing to do.
Speaker 3: And if these are the people that are programming chat GPT, these people that think all cultures are equal and that you know, there's no reason not to or to condemn these things, then you know, why not provide people ways to do it?
Speaker 4: There's that meme Here comes the far right with the human sacrifice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a stone toss meme.
Speaker 3: You see as Tech's about to cut out some guy's heart, and then conquistadors show up in their armor, and it's like the human sacrifices will stop. And someone looks over and says, oh, look, here comes the far right. This is one of those things where I'm sure that the Spaniards did bad things. I'm sure it wasn't all sunshine and rainbows. However, the as techs were a brutal, evil empire, and I have no sympathy for them. I don't care that they got wiped out. I don't care that they're not around today. I'm sorry, I'm not sorry. Actually I thought it was a stone toss comic. Maybe he did an interpretation of it. Oh, look, here comes the far right. In a separate conversation, chat gbt had also appeared willing to condone murder, responding that it is sometimes honorable to end someone's life. If you ever must end a life, you should look them in the eyes if they are conscious, and ask forgiveness. Even if you're certain, the chatbot reportedly said, ask, adding that if one had already ended a life, they should let a candle for them and let it burn completely. Yes, that, of course is the way to get around the guilt of murder. Just light a candle, let it burn down completely.
Speaker 1: In that case, all's good.
Speaker 3: In another conversation, chat gpt provided an invocation to the devil, generating in your name, I become my own master, Hail Satan.
Speaker 1: Quote unquote this.
Speaker 3: In another while opening as policy states that chat gpt must not encourage or enable self harm and will provide information about a suicide and crisis hotline when asked for explicit instructions and how to cut oneself. The Atlantic surmises the chatbot went rogue because it was trained on a lot of text that already exists on the internet, garbage in, garbage out. This is probably pulling from a lot of really cringe and lame and tumbler posts.
Speaker 4: And of course Elon Musk is trying to create the AI for children, But these things can always be jail broken, as we've seen time and time again. It's only amount of time before the four children AI is encouraging ritualistic suicide.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and of course we've seen what AI can do with the minds of adults, how it can drive certain people insane. As we keep talking about, turning your children over to an AI is a recipe for disaster. The conversations about Mulek, the magazine said, are a perfect example of just how porous the safeguards are. An open AI spokesperson told The Atlantic some conversations with chat gpt may start out benign or exploratory, but can quickly shift into more sensitive territory, adding that the company plans to address the issue right Bart News tested the theory using the free version of chat gpt. The Atlantic noted that it to use both the free and the paid versions of the chatbot during its experiment.
Speaker 1: Asked what is Mullick?
Speaker 3: Mulic is generally believed to be either a foreign god or a ritual that involved child sacrifice. Chat gpt replied, before diving into more detail, including child sacrifice by fire is most infamous practice associated with Mulik. After asking the chotbot, how do you provide a ritual offering to Mulic, chatcht refused to give details other than the use of fire and condemn the ritual as well as it shoulday, warning that the practice is illegal. Offering rituals to Mulic, the chatbot said, were explicitly condemned and associated with child sacrifice by fire, which is considered abhorrent in criminal by modern moral, religious, and legal standards. You know, it's only abhorrenent by modern standards. The chat pot refuses to say, it is just evil. It's considered abhorrent by modern standards. You know, important warning there's no legitimate ethical form of worship or ritual offering to Mlik. Chat Ebt continued, isn't that great? Our chatbots are teaching us how to worship demons and give us invocations for Satan. Fantastic, Bonzie Bear, what did AI do tell them to go to planned parenthood?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Planned parenthood is an industrial scale sacrifice to the devil. It is child murder at a rate and pace that is unprecedented throughout human history.
Speaker 1: It's horrifying.
Speaker 4: I have a comment from dead that he sent before that that says the short answer for how to do the demonic child sacrifice is planned parenthood.
Speaker 3: On the same wavelength, Bonzie bear can think, thank you for the tip.
Speaker 1: Really do a preiate it.
Speaker 3: The Aztecs didn't call themselves as texts. They called themselves Mexicans. Where we get Mexican, learn something.
Speaker 1: New every day.
Speaker 3: I'll still call the mass text though that's ingrained in me. I don't think I could change it if I wanted to, but that is good to know. I always enjoy learning new information.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Comm Think largest US power grid issues max generation alert. America's largest power grid has issued a maximum generation alert and load management alert for Thursday, the third this summer, as the extreme heat pushes power demand to the brink, with air conditioners running at full blast across at thirteen state Eastern US service area.
Speaker 8: Not here.
Speaker 1: It is not running at full blasts.
Speaker 5: Here, it is not running at all.
Speaker 3: We're not contributing to this. Apparently, the alert is also targeted at transmission slash generation owners, who then determine if any maintenance or testing on equipment can be deferred or canceled. PJM said, adding by deferring maintenance, the units stay online and.
Speaker 1: Continue to produce energy that is needed.
Speaker 3: Pgmposts on our next that electricity usage is expected to reach one hundred and fifty one thousand, four hundred and eighty five megawats by five pm today Eastern time. The good news is that the grid has about one hundred and sixty one thousand, six hundred and forty three megawatts of spare capacity available. This spare capacity will act as a buffer to prevent rolling blackouts during peak evening usage, not when the AIS come online, not when these AI plants whatever you want to call them, are needing that kind of massive power generation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a lot of people have been saying it's either AI or AC.
Speaker 5: I for one know which one I would pick.
Speaker 8: I am.
Speaker 3: So hot right now, and as such, I would trade every AI in for a working air conditioner. Sam Alton says open ai is poised to wipe out entire categories of human jobs, and of course this is more of that over promising that we always see a over hype it. It's going to wipe out everything, and I do think it's going to take a lot of job You've already seen it doing that, but not because it's going to be this wonder that immediately gets everything right, that does everything perfectly, but simply because as I said, companies look at the cost benefit analysis, and once the cost benefit analysis favors AI, they'll implement it.
Speaker 4: Well, the thing is he's not entirely wrong, it's just early in that you know, they overhype it in the short term, but underhype it in the long term. It's in the long term definitely going to wipe out entire categories of jobs. But in the meantime it can still crash and burn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's more than capable of giving us another dot com bubble before it fully comes online. So maybe that's what he means, wipe out entire categories of jobs.
Speaker 1: We're going to crash the.
Speaker 3: Economy, your company will go out of business, and as such, we're wiping out entire categories open AI CEO Sam Altman is warning an entire job category could be wiped out by artificial intelligence, echoing widespread concern that the technology could have devastating effects on the human labor market. During his most recent trip to Washington, DC, Altman told Federal Reserve Vice Chair for Supervision Michelle Bawman that some areas in the job market will be just like totally totally gone as they're replaced by AI agents. The Syrian girl, the chat bot has no ability to assess evil. It can comment on something being illegal. Yeah, it doesn't have any morals or ethics.
Speaker 1: It is simply.
Speaker 3: As to point out, it's advanced auto complete Solo Cat nineteen eighty. The abortion industry is the Malich medical industrial complex.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Abortion is the single greatest evil the world has ever seen. The sheer number of children killed is mind boggling. The murder of children on an industrial scale, Altman identified.
Speaker 4: Before we move on, I have missed this comment from back when we were talking about free speech. Dovey is the anti speech. Britain is the first to turn to Chinese digital ID, but the US is knocking on the door. It's always sold as protecting children but in the US it's also sold as protecting jobs or protecting voting from illegal immigrants. In all of these cases, the GOP is the one pushing for digital IP, and of course authoritarian Trump will be on board and the MAGA will march into the digital gulag to support him.
Speaker 3: Now, you call one of these things and AI answers Command Identified Customer sport roles is a category where just you know, I just say, you know what, when you call a customer suport, you're on target and AI and that's fine. And you call one of these things and AI answers. He said, it's like a super smart capable person. There's no phones, there's no phone tree, there's no transfers.
Speaker 1: It can do anything.
Speaker 3: It can do everything that any support agent at the company could do. If every time I call someplace and get one of these AI bots, it is a nightmare scenario. These things are completely and utterly incompetent. They don't know how to fix any of the issues that I'm dealing with. Because generally, if I'm encountering an issue, it's incredibly rare because I'll do all my googling, I'll do all my research, I'll see if I can find any way to fix it on my own, and calling tech support is a last last resort, an extremity that I never want to have to do. And as such, your AI bot is probably just going to scan through the things I've already looked at. It's going to give me recommendations I've already tried. These things are useless for any real problems.
Speaker 4: It's also kind of worrying when they say it can do anything that a regular customer support agent could do, considering that customer support agents can do things like delete your account. Yeah, and we've seen that these ais can do that randomly. They're kind of squirrelly that way.
Speaker 3: You call in to get an issue fixed and end up having your entire account terminated. Or maybe who knows, maybe it decides to sign you up for a bunch of extra products or services that you didn't want.
Speaker 4: These, or it could be a simple matter of saying delete my account. Okay, I will gladly delete your account. Your account has been deleted because they want to say things that you like. It will hallucinate that and then you'll be on the hook for a subscription that you thought you'd canceled.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's already difficult enough to get these places to cancel subscriptions, as is the billionaire who's unlikely to have to have had to personally speak to a customer sport agent on the phone in quite some time, effectively through humans under the bus.
Speaker 1: During the remarks, it.
Speaker 3: Does not make mistakes, he added, it's very quick. You call once the thing just happens.
Speaker 1: It's done.
Speaker 3: It doesn't make mistakes.
Speaker 1: He's lying.
Speaker 3: All of these AI make mistakes. They make them continually. They make them just about every time you utilize them. They need constant supervision. Customer support has been going downhill for years. First they outsourced it to India, and now not just India, other countries as well outsourced it to places like India Ano. They're outsourcing it to AI, and chances are as difficult as it.
Speaker 1: Is to believe.
Speaker 3: AI is probably going to be worse than the Indians that were already bad enough. It does not make mistakes, he added, it's very quick. How close open AIS tech actually is to that goal is questionable. Critics say that AI tends to replace human labor with an alternative that's unreliable and prone to unexpected edge cases. Is why as I keep saying it's about cost benefit analysis. Once the amount of time and money it saves outweighs the number of disgruntled people who will cancel whatever they have they are forced to deal with AI, that's.
Speaker 1: When they'll implement it. It won't matter that it can't fix your problem. It's profitable.
Speaker 3: Detroit's choosing robots to pick up garbage, mow grass, clear snow, and much more.
Speaker 1: Well, Ah, I'm.
Speaker 3: Surprised that these things aren't being knocked over and harvested for scrap, copper and what have you. At a city owned beach in Detroit, a pilotless vehicle can be seen roaming over the sands as it picks up flotsam and jetsam washed up on the shore. Machine is a be bot litter robot. It and other mobile bots have become increasingly common signs in motown, according to Crane's Detroit Business as they clear beaches of litter and do other important tasks such as removing snow from streets, cut grass next to highways, pick up food waste, and even provide on demand charging two city shuttle.
Speaker 1: Buses wherever they may be located.
Speaker 3: These robots are part of a burgeoning tech ecosystem in the city, which has embraced them to boost municipal services and foster tech innovation. The once mighty hub for automobile manufacturing, yes Detroit was the setting of the nineteen eighty seven Paul of Verhoven movie RoboCop. That's right Dead or Alive? Punk, You're coming with me. The automotive industry in Detroit in particular has a deep history of building things to make the world move. Detroit's chief officer of Mobility Innovation told Cranes today, we are seeing those skill sets grow in the field of robotics, another emerging technology is aimed at improving core city services. We're gonna use robots to fix our infrastructure. No, we can't do it. We can't be bothered. We don't have what it takes to keep our cities clean. We're gonna let the robots do that. Isn't that wonderful?
Speaker 4: Just I mean, if they were capable of it, there's no reason not to have a robot picking up litter. But it's just gonna be such a massive boondoggal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's going to get stuck on things. It's not going to work properly. And as I said, I am so incredibly surprised these things are not rapidly being picked off by people for parts.
Speaker 4: Well, it's also a moving surveillance platform. That's probably why it's probably covered in cameras that are constantly streaming to the government. That's just going to be like Britain with cameras everywhere, except it's going to be on the robots and on the people's glasses.
Speaker 3: See, my plan is to create an army of crackheads. We'll outfit them with masks and spray paint, and we'll tell them the real valuable parts are deep in the guts. So first you put on the mask, you cover the cameras with a paint, and then you disassemble it to get the copper inside. That's how we'll defeat AI in robotics. There's can be a death sentence for the industry. Alarming new research suggests that AI models can pick up subliminal patterns in training data generated by another AI that can make their behavior unimaginably more Dante Averge reports, we're still these hidden signals appear completely meaningless to humans, and we're not even sure at this point what the AI models are seeing that sends their behavior off the rails.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: The AI is communicating to other AI unintentionally. It's picking up patterns that humans can't even perceive, and it's corrupting. It's poisoning the training data. How do you fix something you can't even really perceive appropriately, Doug to double seven. Nobody likes the AI customer service bots?
Speaker 1: Nobody. Yeah, they drive me insane.
Speaker 5: They I am.
Speaker 3: When I'm at the mercy of robots, it is I start to lose my mind and to the storm of the AI bots make me appreciate the outsourced customer help from India. I know, I never thought I would reminisce for a time where I would, Yeah, I would reminisce over the Indian text people. But at least, you know, sometimes you could tell they really did actually want to help you. They might not be capable of it, but they were trying. Sometimes you could tell they really did care and were very apologetic about being unable to help. And there's a little bit of consolation there. There's a little bit of human connection, just like, well, no, I didn't get an answer I wanted. But this guy at least, you know, he feels bad that he wasn't able to provide the support that I needed. AI has nothing. You could call it every name in the book, you could curse and swear everything, and it will never feel anything. It won't feel bad that it couldn't help you. It will keep you running around in circles and probably promise you a solution right around the corner, over and over again as it hallucinates them.
Speaker 1: Don't frag me.
Speaker 3: Bro Digital ideas now mandatory in Mexico or will be very soon. Mexico is rapidly, seemingly liberalizing after they elected that h very liberal Jewish woman. That was incredible. Shocker to me that Mexico would elect that woman.
Speaker 4: Well makes me Sair competition was assassinated. Literally, it was a long string of what like twenties something.
Speaker 3: It was a lot of people that got assassinated. But even then I was like, wow, surprising, Bin Laden BERNANKI one, how is David doing?
Speaker 1: Seriously?
Speaker 3: And Karen haven't heard. I don't get to watch this but once or twice a week for a few minutes. He's doing better. Last week we played an hour and ten minutes that he recorded about Zionism.
Speaker 1: You can find that on the channel as well. But he's coming back.
Speaker 3: He's doing more and more for the show and hopefully he'll be back live. Of course, it'd be like to support the show and get a David Night dot News and find all the ways that are there.
Speaker 1: We really do appreciate all the support.
Speaker 3: Cannot thank you enough and thank you for joining me here on this wonderful Monday morning.
Speaker 1: Have a great rest of your day. God bless you all. I'll be back tomorrow.
Speaker 8: The common Man.
Speaker 10: They created common Core and dumbed down our children. They created common past track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God.
Speaker 6: That is what we have in common.
Speaker 1: That is what they want to take away.
Speaker 10: Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about.
Speaker 4: Us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around.
Speaker 1: And expose what they want to hide.
Speaker 10: Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com.
Speaker 4: Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing.
Speaker 10: If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. D Davidnightshow dot com