Speaker 1: Need advice.
Speaker 2: Taco Bob to the rescue di Basque Taco Bob.
Speaker 1: On one O one one w j R R.
Speaker 3: We are Orlando's rock station. I see you looking at that text line screen with curiosity. Ignore all the Metallica texts that are directed at me. Okay, I kind of swerved the listeners earlier in the hour. Not good to swerve listeners. Haven't played the double dough shit. We've played some Metallica. I haven't played the double dose shit. All right, So those third row tickets have not been given away yet. The focus though, never mind my silliness here you, sir, welcome the world renowned lc TV. Ready to do battle. How's my boy the Red Devil doing Red Devil?
Speaker 1: That sick NA never heard you call me? Call me Red before Red Devil? Anyzinco plans. It's not really a thing in my world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's probably not as big here though as it is like at my house, you know, in Cali, being that close, you know, to the border, you can hear it, really yeah, I hear it a lot. That and sound of weed whackers cranking up. It's like a stroke of midnight falling on a Monday. This year is gonna be weird. Hey, pilot was asking me on a totally random question. I know you said you don't celebrate Sinco.
Speaker 1: I celebrate. I just's just it's you know, okay, well it's not big for you.
Speaker 2: But uh, hunter was asking me if if you wanted to be choppered in for the festivities.
Speaker 1: Don't do choppers? No, No, scared them. Yeah, that's that would be the short answer. I want everybody to know.
Speaker 2: He's scared. I booked a cruise. Oh here's another Mexico one. I booked a cruise in May to Mexico, and my boyfriend and I boyfriend and my kids are coming. The problem is my boyfriend used to drink a lot. He's been cutting back, but I'm afraid my anxiety and stress is going to kick up and he may or his might kick up when we go on the cruise, And afraid of him going overboard on drinking. Don't say overboarding cruise. It's happening a little too much. But how do I explain to him this is a family cruise. How do I approach this without upsetting him that it's just a you know, a vacation.
Speaker 1: It's not a vacation.
Speaker 2: You're him to go out and get drinking and you know, be angry around the kids.
Speaker 1: I'm simple. You just take a girlfriend.
Speaker 2: We'll tell him that you're taking a girlfriend and her kids and it's a family trip. That's how you assure it's a family trip. And that's how you assure he's never gonna go, because with that many kids and no man would.
Speaker 1: Ever want to go.
Speaker 2: And just to put icing on the on the cake. Tell him they don't. They don't offer the drink package.
Speaker 3: That's what I was gonna ask you if he had inquired about that or even forked out the extra for the.
Speaker 1: Other No, they didn't even book his ticket.
Speaker 2: Again, yes, all right, just tell him say, hey, I'm gonna bring so and so and her four kids instead, you know, and or just find a friend, you know, make up.
Speaker 1: One that has just our friend's Disney cruise. I'm not I'm not gonna go that way. They have AA.
Speaker 2: Somebody said there's AA meetings on the cruise, Are there really? I also that's kind of counter of perfect. No. I mean, I guess it's good. It's like they have, you know, church out at the racetrack. I remember they do a Sunday mass out there. Sure you can call the eight hundred number from the casino as well.
Speaker 1: Ah, yeah, I want to have a game.
Speaker 2: I can't even believe that I'm at I can't even believe that I'm asking you for advice.
Speaker 1: But I need you, life coach.
Speaker 2: My husband had this bat has this bad habit of working outside and his pants sliding down and showing neighbors his butt crack. Did you say it's a backhanded slap? They're red with the I can't even believe that I need you like that, I'm asking.
Speaker 1: You for advice.
Speaker 2: I didn't take it that way. No, I can't even believe that I'm asking you for advice. I anyway, she's our friend of the old plumber's crack. You tell those as talking neighbors that at least your husband is working, unlike theirs, the lazy ones in there watching you know what basketball now, and then oh, you buy them a belt for Father's Day. That way you're gonna save on the embarrassment of his crack and knock out a Father's Day gift well before June. Two birds, one stone, not to be confused with two girls, one cup.
Speaker 1: Of course, I don't think anyone would confuse those two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, plus you can use that belt, you know, misbehaving.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm saying, Happy Father's Day. Here's a belt. Hey, but I'd break from the tradition of the tie.
Speaker 1: Life coach meeting.
Speaker 2: Whenever I get stuff like that, like a tie, I just think, do you guys truly know me?
Speaker 1: Uh? Life coach? Sorry that was model.
Speaker 2: Here you go, meeting my new girlfriend's parents at the Moose. Oh, the moose Lodge. Life coach. Meeting my new girlfriend's parents at the Moose. Only dinner options are spaghetti or wings? What do I choose for best chance not to appear that I eat from a trough? And should I not wear my eating shirt? Definitely don't wear your eating shirt. If you're going to No, he's going to meet the girlfriend's parents for the first time, you're gonna show up in an eating shirt.
Speaker 3: I went to a ninetieth birthday party in a Moose Lodge. I think you'd be fine in eating shirt, sir.
Speaker 2: Not. It's forget the moose lodge portion and those places are great. I'm talking about meeting the girlfriend's parents and you're the slob.
Speaker 1: With food stains. Who's going on?
Speaker 2: You save that for Thanksgiving or whatever down the road when you get to know them a little bit better. As for your choice, he said, spaghetti or wings. I'd go spaghetti because you can do the old school where you chuck the napkin into your collar, right and then use that as kind of an apron. And because if you go wings, you're gonna be sucking your fingers, You're gonna have chicken in your teeth.
Speaker 3: You know me well enough that either of those foods, it's ending up on me with either of those choices.
Speaker 1: If it's me, you suck the napkin in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't gonna cover your lap though that's prone to incoming as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. Well you should put a napkin in your lap too. It's a waste of linen. It's not manly.
Speaker 2: You got this guy across from who's wanting to wear his eating shirt to meet parents for the first time at the moon, as the listener called it, I like that the moose.
Speaker 1: My boss is an a hole. Els.
Speaker 2: I think beers were two bucks. I went to a wedding there. They were cheaper than that, were they?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It was great.
Speaker 2: Uh, my boss is an a hole, he thinks it's fun to make fun of people at work, the people that work for him, his employees. Should I go off now, keep you cool and start job hunting. Don't don't lose your cool. Start job hunting. You don't need to work for an a whole period. There's there's too many things out there you could do life Cudge. At what point in the near future should I start to sell the free toiletries and razors that I've been collecting from the hotels. Avocados are getting more expensive? Well, this is a perfect time with Sinko to myio coming up. Oh, I know why, because the tariffs. That's why the avocados are getting more expensive.
Speaker 1: Tariffs again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, here's here's what you do, sir or mamma could be I think it's sir, h keep your toilet trees and razors. Whatever the heck you're staring stealing those for uh Jerry uh inside inside inside Baseball.
Speaker 1: There I apologize.
Speaker 2: I don't know what reason it is you'd steal all those and keep them, but you you just keep them because you can get a major discount on your avocados from the Mexi room cleaners. Right, ye, black market going on yeah, that' all brown more wack them only for all we have time for one more. We I think we should probably all right, Yeah, we'll see we can save the the rest we'll save for next week.
Speaker 1: Sure you don't want to go to the Sinco party? Is it at the Moose? No? What is that my palatial estate helicopter? No, I'm bringing your eating shirt. I'm out. I'm out, Thank you, Life Coach. I'll go on demand. Download the iHeartRadio app