Speaker 1: I think it's just going to get weirder and weirder and weirder, and finally it's going to be so weird that people are going to have to talk about how weird it is. Eventually people are going to say, what the hell is going on? It's not enough to say it's nuts. You have to explain why it's so nuts. The invention of artificial life, the cloning of human beings, possible contact with extraterrestrials, the systems which are in place to keep the world saying are in utterly inadequate to the forces that have been unleashed.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Forbidden Knowledge News. I'm your host Chris Matthew. Today my guests are Tyler Scott and James Borg. Be sure and check out My films are called Louisiana's on two B. Doors of Perception is on Amazon Prime. We're booking gets for May. If you have suggestions or you'd like to be a guest, email me Forbidden Knowledgenews at gmail dot com. Today I want to welcome Tyler Scott and James Borg. Tyler is the owner of the Lost Channel CE five Research Center and host of the ex coppern Kiss show. James is founder of the Ufouria Chronicles team. They produce content and field investigations that explore UFO sightings, et contact, abductions, paranormal phenomena, and the broader metaphysical aspects of our reality. Tyler James, Welcome, how y'all doing.
Speaker 3: Hey christ nice talked again, dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's great to have you guys on today.
Speaker 2: We're going to be discussing the incredible research that you both have been into surrounding a location of high strangeness in Sudbury, Ontario, Canada. You're both also hosting event called Contacticon. It'll take place as far as I'm aware, within the area that you guys have been researching in today. I'm gonna be learning more about this along with the audience. I understand there are ce five meditations that'll be utilized, but we're gonna let you guys explain more about everything that you're working on before we do. Let's get some brief introductions, starting with James. This is your first time on. Tell us a little bit about yourself and let the audience know how they can find out more.
Speaker 5: Okay, well, welcome to audience. It's a pleasure to be on your show, and thank you for the invite, both Tyler and yourself. So yeah, a bit about myself. I've been and I'll call researcher. I'm a parent psychologist. I started research when I was twelve. I did a radio show. I was a radio show host. I was a podcaster. I was the founder of your foury Chronicles and Chronicle Shockwave Radio. I was a ghost hunter. I was involved in a lot of investigations. We've seen a lot of sightings UFO related. We also seen some aliens on a couple of sightings, and I also seen some men in black as well on sightings, which was kind of unique. And seen all the black helicopters many times flying above my house. I had a lot of paranormal activity. And I guess because I had a lot of paranormal activity, I got in the paranormal world and seen that wherever I went and lived, it was haunted. And Tyler can probably explain more to that effect, because I kind of believe what he's saying. It's somewhat because even the places I lived in nobody like a lot of the places, there was no hauntings before. It was just after I was there and Tyler knows more about this too, he could explain that he's got a good view of it actually. And then basically, I've been doing this for I don't know, thirty years roughly, right, and I met Tyler. He's a cool guy ex cop right, and he went spiritual and he kind of Tyler is amazing because he blends quantum reality with the world we're living in and the world we're living in it's kind of a joke really, like what we've been taught in school is not necessarily what the real world is. And Tyler's got some amazing views on it. That's why I kind of blended well with him because he was the first guy I met on a quantum level, right, and not only on a quantum level, he takes it to the next level in quantum right. And when he talks, I'm kind of like just watching him listening, I'm going, yeah, yeah, okay, that makes sense. Yeah yeah, And he's a real cool guy. And Tyler, why don't you tell him how we started this camping event that we're going to be doing contact to con.
Speaker 2: Also, Tyler introduced yourself and let the audience know a little bit about yourself.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, my name's Tyler Scott. Thank you for that, James was very nice you to say.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So I left policing a few years ago. Now had what people call a spiritual awakening. UFO started showing up. I couldn't really wrap my head around how any of this stuff was possible. And you know, I'm programmed to need to have the best set of information and be in control of the situation all times, and I wasn't able to do that because I literally everything I believe from a science perspective growing up.
Speaker 3: Was incorrect.
Speaker 6: I had only a Newtonian like in Canada, we only teach Newtonian physics. We only teach physical physics, and it doesn't really actually explain how any of this stuff works. The physical Newtonian physics are built on the quantum stuff, and we're not taught how any of the quantum stuff works.
Speaker 3: And I call it.
Speaker 6: I've identified this problem in our in Canada and everywhere else by extension, where our science and our justice and our medical systems they are capped at the Newtonian level of understanding reality, meaning we're not really We've all been indoctrinated to perceive ourselves as just Newtonian structures, meaning biological living thing, physical things.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, we've known.
Speaker 6: For a very long time that the nature of our reality is a non physical, spiritual or a virtual sure So I identified that the Canadian public have been more or less tailored and indoctrinated into a state of psychosis, essentially because we're not really supposed to know.
Speaker 3: How things work.
Speaker 6: And basically, if you're in a state of psychosis, you are focusing on a limited the set of information and ignoring a much larger set, and that's exactly how we're living.
Speaker 3: We have been living for a very long time.
Speaker 6: Anyways, I let into See five stuff. I think I've talked about this on your show before UFOs started showing up, and then a while hooked up with Mike Patterson a Sasquatch Ontario and we.
Speaker 3: Had a massive cigar show up. I have that whole thing on video.
Speaker 6: I just posted today actually about they showed us a message during that interaction. I haven't really shared what that means, and I've just just posted on my site there, but I can be found at the Lost Channel CE five Echo Retreat and Research Center. I'm only on Facebook because I'm an old man and I've been getting a lot more attention than I can handle right now. So we're really we're really just we're not putting our names out there too much, but me and and James are putting getting together and putting on this contact to con event, and it's going to be the culination of everything we've learned. I'm going to be talking about the Newtonian control paradigm, how that plays into what's coming next, how it plays into Sasquatch and all all these things that we have been.
Speaker 3: Told are not real.
Speaker 6: My long term goal is going to be talking about quantum criminology, explaining human beings, identifying in Canada areas of our charter where it needs to be improved to expand upon the definition of a human being, because right now we only have our justice system only works on a Newtonian level of understanding. Meanwhile, our science and our elits and our intelligence services, they have a quantum model of reality that they're functioning on. And one model looks like basically, one is reactive and one is I can't even think of the.
Speaker 3: Opposite word of reactive. We're programming it.
Speaker 6: So from a Newtonian perspective, we are responding to our environment, right but that's not really what's going on from a quantum perspective. Our thoughts are programming our reality. We now know that the speed of thought precedes form and the way we actually perceive things.
Speaker 3: Think. We've been taught to that our.
Speaker 6: Eyes are everything right, our eyes are our eyes are the truth, and what you see is what you believe. And we can go on forever about this in terms of how that is an electrical patriarchal understanding of reality. But it's going to take for hours in this is what the event is about. I mean, we're going to get into it. I'm only going to give at the event. I'm only going to give like an overview of what I've been looking at, and then from there it will be expanding into courses and whatnot. One of those courses is going to be police education. What they need to be prepared for, how they need to speak to people right now?
Speaker 3: Are are our.
Speaker 6: Educ The mental health definition of mental health that I was taught well in my time in policing is Newtonian based. It's it's based only in biological world. It does not incount, it does not account for the quantum stuff, the interdimensional beings and all this stuff So when I was told I was talking to people that we're seeing beings.
Speaker 3: I was told, you know, they're not really.
Speaker 6: There, but they believe they are, so talk to them like they are there, right. But we people people that are putting quantum physics and this stuff together, that's not really they are there, which is we can't perceive them right. And that's basically how lots of people see sasquatch and and uh and aliens too. Like you can be some people can be in a room together and one of them will see like a luminous freaking alien come in the room, and the other one might not notice it. And it all has to do with what frequency you're on, what level of consciousness you are living from, and and people are now seem to be developing these new senses.
Speaker 3: That are outside of the five physical senses.
Speaker 4: There's a lot to unpack here.
Speaker 6: This this is what this is what the event is. This is what the event is about. From me is unpacking some of this stuff and looking at it from an electromagnetic perspective, and all of this encompassing I'm calling simulation mechanics, how electro magnetic beings are navigating in electromagnetic reality. Electromagnetism is the number one rule that affects every aspect of our reality, and we know very little to anything about it. They don't teach it how it's one relationship. We learn electricity and magnetism or different things, but they're not They're two ends of one system.
Speaker 3: And so that system I'm calling the magnetic electric mind model.
Speaker 6: It's a it's a system for PTSD recovery other other mental health issues that are basically as a result of bad patterning in the brain. You can remodel yourself if you know these fundamentals about how.
Speaker 3: Energy works, because we are all energy.
Speaker 6: Beings, right, and that then what's going to tie into seven hermetic principles as the fundamentals of electromagnetism. It's basically one model that will teach you how to meditate, how the reality functions, how to recover from mental health, and how to develop psychic skills and see if live contact.
Speaker 3: That's going to be my part.
Speaker 6: And then yeah, the people I'm just newcomer to this, the people that I've located in Ontario and that are also coming, they're all have way bonkers, crazier wilder stories and I have and I cannot wait to hear them finally come forward to a crowd of people.
Speaker 3: It's going to be awesome.
Speaker 2: As I mentioned, there's so many layers to this and trying to understand and unpack this phenomenon. Let's start closer to the surface. Tell us about the area itself that you've been focusing on in Ontario.
Speaker 3: Well, i'll, i'll, I'll just give a quick brief of what I know.
Speaker 6: And then James has been in the area a lot and investigating this stuff in Ontario a lot longer than I have, and maybe he can share some of his experiences in the area.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I didn't.
Speaker 6: I wasn't a where that Canada or Ontario has basically its own row as well, right like the Sudbury Basin. I didn't know any I lived like two hours from this area my entire life. I didn't know it was a UFO hotspot. But the Sudbury Basin is where the second largest asteroid ever hit Earth, next to the one in the Maya and the where all the resorts are. That's known as the up hotspot. There's been thousands of u A P seen in that area. Anywhere there's been a big asteroid crater, a meter or whatever we want to call it, and whichever one it is has hit the Earth. There's been ups in that whole area, and there's been theories that that asteroids deposit rare minerals and they're attracted to that and there and their resources and whatnot. But I started really started to look at it from an electromagnetic perspective. Every the Earth is an electro magne structure. And where these energy lines you seek in geometry intersections we call lay lines. Wherever there's a big intersection of those things, there's a history of asteroids. They hit these things over and over and over again, and that is a dramatic clue about what's going on here. So I found I found that very interesting. What else I found interesting is that under the Sudbury Basin there is a sixty five kilometer long egg shaped magnetic anomaly that nobody really wants to talk about or can offer a explanation for it.
Speaker 2: James, do you want to tell us a little bit about some of the events and phenomena that occurs out there?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah, So I'm gonna that's beautiful what Tyler said, he's right on the ball. But then when he mentioned the asteroid hit there was a big one, like, he said, yes, but there was also a secondary one. I don't know which one was first. I think the big one hit first, and then another smaller one and one of them hit a lake we call Lake Wanapetae, right, And this is like a magical, mystical lake. And the first time I was there, a friend of mine at the time said, well, you gotta see the lake. And he was telling me about the lake and he goes, it's a magical lake. I said, Okay, sounds interesting. Let's go and on the right up there. So I've never seen a bigfoot before. Okay. So, and I'm right up there at that point. I've never seen a bigfoot ever in my life. Okay. So we're driving up this road and it takes about an hour to get there. It's about sixty five kilometers away, but there's lots of twists and turns, and it's a dirt road too. And I'm driving. I'm seeing in the forest all these messed up trees and I'm saying, wow, is that wind damn windstorm? What's going on here with all these trees? And they're all like mangled. It's like mangoled trees like they're growing crisscrossed and everything else. And then I'm noticing upside down trees, right, and I get fair sized trees like there. Definitely I couldn't pick it up for sure. Definitely, maybe three or four people couldn't pick them up. You know what I'm saying? What could have caused that? And then I'm seeing more and more, and then flashback all the programs I watched on Bigfoot and stuff. I remembered, Yeah, they turn upside down trees. And so the guy I was with was actually a shaman, and I said to him, just randomly, I say, you ever see any Bigfoot settings here? And the guy freaked out and it's like he goes, okay, don't mention that ever again. He goes, I don't like bigfoot, and I go, okay, no problem. We got like really adamant about it, like, don't ever talk to me about Bigfoot. It's like, okay, whatever. And that lake we drove to, it's, uh, there's an area where Tyler is saying his anomalies. So it's nobody can find in an area of that lake how deep it is. Nobody knows they have well of the depth finders. They go as deep as they can and it still goes deeper. So the city of Sudbury in the eighties hired Jacques Crousto, to the famous marine biologist, to bring a submarine into the lake and see how deep it is. And he said, okay, I'll do it. And he went in and we came back back up and he was terrified. He was like, don't ever send me back here again. That was the worst water I've ever been to. And if you know about Jaques Crustau, Jaques Custau does a lot of marine biology all over the world as well. And when he explained was he got to a level of depth and there is all these vicious bubbles like air pockets and bubbles. Well that pertains it could pertain to some kind of venting system, all right, either tunnels or even a lava flow, a lava flow tunnel, right, And that's what I kind of believe because in the area there's a fault line. There's actually a fault line in Ontario. It starts at Rouge River Lake, Ontario, Pickering and it goes right up to Beaverton, Ontario, and then from Beaverton it makes a left hand turn right in the Sudbury right, So there's a fault line there and with the meteorite hit there's a lot of precious metals. So it's not uncommon in Sudbury to be walking around and finding flakes of gold gold. It's called I'm in the fine gold. Now, if if you're a fine gold up here, don't tell anybody. Just put it in your pocket before it, right, because the government wants to get involved in that, right. But if it's shining and it's yellow gold, it's chances are it's cold. And the lake also, Lake Wanapute, has what's rumored to be a kryptoid monster named Rocky. Now I don't know if this is true or not. I have never seen it, and seeing his believing just like your picture of the UFO, I want to believe, right, But that's what the rumor is. And there's a native reserve on the lake and they got a statue of this kryptoid named Rocky, which they say is in the lake. And also in the area there's bigfoot sightings. And I've seen bigfoot here one to two times on three times on my property and you know, not actually two times and one time in Moonstone which is closer to where Tyler lives, near the Moonstone Ski Resort. And then we've seen countless UFOs in my lifetime all over Ontario, pronominantly from Lake Ontario all the way up to Sudbury right and a little pat Sudbury. It's a definite hotbed in Canada. I would say Ontario is the hotbed for UFOs. I don't care what anybody says. There's more UFO sayings Ontario than anywhere else in Canada. And I got pictures to prove it. What else can I say? Lots of haunted places Ontario, which makes it more interesting and just yeah, it's a paranormal place, paranormal hotbed. And it could have something to do with Tyler said too about the magnetic anomalies.
Speaker 2: Right along with your research there, you've been doing CE five style meditations. Talk a little bit about that and some of the results that you get from that.
Speaker 5: That trouble buddy.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I mentioned the.
Speaker 6: Large cigar, So I'll run over basically what I've seen so far. It started for me, so I didn't actually I did the SEE five meditation. I didn't see anything. The most staggering thing was when I had this awakening where it was just like my brain started glowing and I just knew all kinds of shit and I just experienced reality from a different perspective for a while. And then after that I was like, this is too much.
Speaker 3: I need this to go away.
Speaker 6: Whatever this is, turn it off please, And a ball of freaking light flew around me. And the next day I was starting to experience things. That's how I usually had experienced them through my entire life. But after that, on my birthday, I would sitting on our front deck and just writing in my diary and uh, freaking something told me look up, and I'm like, and there's this black ball what people are calling the blue Bougo spheres, or like a dark metal pewterery ball. I estimated it was about the size of a small car, and it was literally got my attention. I wasn't looking at it, I wasn't looking for anything. Thought I was going nuts. Didn't tell anybody. Later, on a plane Disneyland, same thing. Look out the window and sure, shit, out the window, there's this black or this pewter dark metal sphere thing looking out out the window. Got into ce five started seeing what people are calling plasmoids, orbs and stuff. I've seen a bunch of those. And then the biggest thing we saw was this massive cigar ship we saw Mike Patterson in August of twenty twenty four, I believe, and that.
Speaker 3: Lived the same thing.
Speaker 6: Actually, first we saw some orange orbs appear on the horizon and I went to go get my telescope to look at these orange orbs and.
Speaker 3: Coming up.
Speaker 6: Going I went up to the cabin to get my telescope, and as I was walking up, there's something else. It's like, look over here, and I see this white light coming directly towards us, and which I'd seen before at the resort, like orbs just coming in and hovering low. But this looked like an orbit first. And then as soon as it got over top of it, it turned.
Speaker 3: On a tail light.
Speaker 6: And this light just poured out like it was a liquid, luminous white, shining, colorful light that had all color in it and was white at the same time.
Speaker 3: It was bonkers like per lesson.
Speaker 6: But anyway, it looked like it poured out from the back and it created this symbol of an exclamation point, which I didn't click at the time. I can get into that later what I've kind of figured out why they would show us an exclamation point, but that's a whole other story. So since then I've told you those ones. And then since then I had another guest this past October, and we've had the closest contact deciding that I've seen yet, and I haven't talked about this with you guys yet.
Speaker 3: And this was that.
Speaker 6: Same orange orb, but this time we were a deep meditation. We were meditating for like two hours. It was a cold day. We were just outside all day.
Speaker 3: It is cold.
Speaker 6: We're just chilling inside doing deep meditation. And something's like, look out the window right now, look out the window. And I'm like, Corey, Corey, my buddy, Corey Corey, come look out the window, look out the window. And sure shit, we both look out the window and this fucking pardon my French, this magnificent bright orange sun mini sun just manifested on the island across from me and flew directly over the lake, and both of our minds were fucking blown. And then just recently in the hot tub at home, that same thing has come and flew over the top.
Speaker 3: Uh told me to get.
Speaker 6: Out of my hot tub and get your phone out, and I'm wandering through the backyard butt naked, trying to get my phone out, trying to get my phone out get a picture of this thing. And I did get that one as it was going over. But something tells me we're going to see some things at this event, and I'm really excited to have some experiences. Everything tells me, Now, you know, I didn't believe any of this stuff was possible, and now I don't believe it's not possible.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: I guess if people and I've really looked into why why this?
Speaker 3: Why ce five groups can make this happen?
Speaker 6: And this is what I'm talking about, the Newtonian control paradigm, where we believe we are responding to the environment, but as a collective, we are actually programming it.
Speaker 3: So when ce.
Speaker 6: Five groups get together, they are creating this event from their awareness. Reality is egregorical. The speed of thought is faster than the speed of light. It's a it's a thinking machine. Everything that we think as a collective turns into reality. So I use this example of the Simpsons. Right, everyone everyone knows the Simpsons is predicting the future. They or they seemingly are predicting the future accurately. What if it's not so much they are predicting it as they are assisting in programming it.
Speaker 2: Last time you're Ron, we discussed a good bit about this, but I want to revisit and explore this even further. What we're actually experiencing Based on my own experiences, the wonderful guests like yourself that I've had on over the years, and the things that have resonated with me, I don't believe these are little green, physical men coming from different planets to experiment and stick things in our butts. This does seem to be more of a consciousness connected phenomenon, and based on what you were describing, this may not even be anything separate from what we are collectively. This may be a layer of reality that has intelligence that can present as anything that we perceive it as we have a large hand in creating the phenomena ourselves. Would you agree? Is that accurate?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: And the best way I can I can understand this. And like I said, guys, I'm not a scientist.
Speaker 3: I have no degrees.
Speaker 6: I am trying to figure out what the fuck I'm experiencing and help other people with their experiences. But from what I can understand, and if I could summarize what I know, what I understand now and a few sentences is that time is retrocausal. The past influences the future, and the future influences the past. Right, So if we drew a think of that loop, that infinity loop, as civilizations, right, we are believing reality is egogorical. Everyone knows they have the ability to manifest their own reality. What you believe is what you'll perceive. Everyone can quantum shift into the version of themselves they want.
Speaker 3: And that's a.
Speaker 6: Whole other a mechanic that we'll just ignore for now. But we know, we know we can. We know we can manifest our own realities individually. Right, that process applies to us as a whole, as a collective, right, and some of the another speaker I wanted to get into introducing the speakers as well. Right now, I'll introduce Shila Trick Carton, who is a well known universal channeler in Ontario, a world renowned under the radar doesn't need to advertise because these people that are really good, they don't generally have to. But she's a really well respected, incredible woman. But she's she has the same belief now I do now as well, and I'm calling this the Gray agenda. We are in in a nutshell. We are already in a fucking computer simulated world. There are people that want to put us in their computer simulated world. The people that on Google, the Elon Musks, the Ray Curve as wells. These guys are the most dangerous people on the planet. They want to take your consciousness, model it and put it into their own version of this where they will be the eternal elite structure like the Grays, and everyone else will be little gray non biological entities. Thinking is going to be a commodity. Intelligence is going to be something they own. They're already telling us this that they are literally thousands of years ahead of what we're supposed to understand. We are already in a system where we evolve into these non corporeal, highly spiritually evolved, angelic like beings like we call Pladians and Arcturians or whatever. Right, But those beings exist because other beings have believed that's what they're going to be. It's all about capturing our beliefs and tailoring it into.
Speaker 3: What the back I just want as a whole.
Speaker 6: And this is one of the things we're going to be talking about is the gray agenda, and don't put any fucking mircrot chips in your head. Don't let anybody do that. But also how they can do it from a non physical perspective. This is what all these six G technologies. And I'm not the expert in any of this stuff, but this is just the overall plot here, right, these six G technologies. Human beings are nothing but from a Newtonian perspective, we're taught where biological beings, right, we're descendants of apes, and we live in a physical real world. Quantum physics has exploded that we don't live in a physical real world. We live in an energetic world and everything is energy, but a human being as everything else in reality. If we had to narrow down to one thing, it's a standing pattern wave of information. We're just we're literally just energy going like this at billions of miles an hour, creating but tons of energy. All these all these sixty technologies, they're just getting faster and faster and faster, and they're able to put more information through the air, and they're going to be able to if they're not already, which many people are saying they are able to at a mass scale outer our emotional states to create conflict and lean towards chaos, fear, and de evolution is what we're seeing in Canada right now, my neighbors, and I'm sure James can attest his places in the past ten years as it was the paradise and now it's going down the communist route.
Speaker 2: So most likely our ruling class has been aware of the mechanics of reality for a very long time, weaponized it against does and been using different narratives to keep us deflected and not focused on our true power and how we can create and program our own reality. They've been programming it for us by throwing out these anti human agendas and having us latch onto them, essentially.
Speaker 3: Exactly exactly it.
Speaker 6: So if we believe we are non human and our emotions don't matter, what did Elon must say? It's like the most fundamental human flaw is empathy, right if someone is telling you that they're there, doctor evil. But yeah, so we're just talking about I'm letting my neighbors, my friends, and my loved ones know what's going on from a reasonable perspective, incorporating a few fundamentals of of of quantum physics and what reality actually looks like. I've identified this knowledge divide as the Newtonian control paradigm, and it's within everything, and it's why we now Canada believe is acceptable to have a suicide machine that has now taken more lives of Canadians than World War One and World War two. So things are getting crazy here and there's no real adults talking about what the fuck is going on. So I'm we are getting together as a community based disclosure effort. We're going to hopefully blow some minds and make some things happen that are not supposed to be able to happen. And if we can do that, we're on the right track.
Speaker 2: Right on, James, earlier you said that you had a men in black encounter. Would you be able to tell us a little bit about what happened there?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Do you want to know? Okay, So I'll get me when that happened on an Armed Forces base and base boarding up where Tyler lives, Angus area. So I used to run UFO groups right Afouria chronicles Euphouria on meetup dot com back in the day, back in twenty ten and they're pretty large groups. So we used to do skywatches all the time. And one of our members was an Army guy. He was a tank mechanic on baseboarding there and he's from New Brunswick. But big ufo guy always comes out to the sightings. When he's got time off from the base, he'll go and leave and come to the sky watches. And then he started emailing me and he goes, Jimmy, you got to come to the base right, and I'm going and watch the base like the Army base. He goes yeah, And I'm like, no, I don't think so. I said, they send the black helicopters after me all the time. You know, I don't want to go to the base. He goes, no, No, I can get you win on the path. And so what happened was there was a big email trail right on the computer and then I phoned my buddy who was a black belt in karate. His wife is a pagan witch and he's very spiritual himself, right, and I said Joe, I said, well you come along with me. He goes, okay, okay, we'll go right. And we went to the base. We signed in special guests, you know, and got a little bite to eat at the mess hall, and then we went to the runway area where he says, a lot of sight things are, and we just camped out in our car on across from the fence and pating this possible UFO siding, which we did have. And then time ticked on. It was around maybe one o'clock in the morning. Only the guy I was with, the army guy says, okay, we very call it a night because I got to wake up in the morning, soakin no problems. So we left. Now, when we checked in, you got to check in at a booth and you gotta give your name, license plate, phone. I brought your details driver's license too, so they know who you are. And when you leave, they gotta do the same thing more or less. So when we leave the base, it's about a twenty minute drive to a major highway which is called the Highway four hundred, and we got to drive self from the base right and we're driving south and I passed and this is around now, probably around two in the morning or one thirty in the morning.
Speaker 7: So I passed at Cadillac Eldorado, probably nineteen seventy nine Cadillac Eldorado brand spanking new, and this is like twenty ten is twenty eleven.
Speaker 5: And as I passed it, I said, Wow, what a beautiful car in good condition to make a Cadillac in nineteen seventy nine Cadillac. And the shine on it was like impeccable. Even at nighttime. It was shining from the street light and I'm like, wow, thought nothing of it. Kept on driving, just doing my uh, you know, sixty miles an hour type thing. And after about two minutes, this is the freaky thing. So that same Cadillac out of nowhere, no lights, didn't have lights on, so I didn't see the lights, passes me from the soft shoulder lane and cuts in front of me, and I said that son of a bitch, right, So I slammed on the brakes gun In the next lane, another car got ahead of me and now I'm two cars behind it. So what he did was a racing maneuver. Paul Tracy, a Canadian race car driver indie driver, was famous for making this move and he got lamb basted it from the other drivers. What it does is if you hit car and you hit the right tire in the front. It'll spin the car around. Once the car's spinning around, the cars behind you pile into you and cause a massive accident. My dad was a race car driver from the nineteen fifties. He told me about that movie. He says, don't ever do that, like, you know, watch out for that. Not that I race cars, but I know about it. And after that I got mad. I was mad, right, So I start following the Cadillac and I think I freaked out the Cadillac drivers because now I'm following them. So they were hunting me. Now I'm hunting them. They pulled off at Highway nine. I pulled off at Highway nine, and then Joe, my friend the black Belt, was getting Nancy. He was going, Jimmy, Jimmy, let's just just stop forget about it. I go on on, I I don't know who these guys are. And then he says, Jimmy, turn around and go home. So I said, okay, right, So I just turned around and went home. But that's the classic men in black. They used to drive Cadillacs back in the day. Now they drive black SUVs, and they also all of them have tinted windows a lot of them also use moving vans and commercial business vans, right, like a contracting company, and those ones you gotta watch out for because they also have hardware in those vans. And what Tyler was alluding to about how they control you and everything else with six G and everything else. They have l RAD, m RAD, all these rad weapons that they can use on you. Microwave weapons. Right, you can even take a household microwave oven, fix it up a bit, and you got a massive weapon you can use. I won't say how to do it, but you can do that microwave weapon right using a microwave weapon. So if a regular civilian can't have access to that, imagine what the military has.
Speaker 2: I always find it fascinating how often people from the UFO research community are targeted by these military arclandestine groups. You can even go all the way back to Paul Binowitz. It seems that they are trying to infiltrate that community to a point to where they can steer narratives from within. They can cause the people that they are targeting to have certain experiences that will drive the narrative certain ways. So it's fascinating the interest that they have in people within the research of the UFO research community because I believe that they know if they get too close to the real answers, it could be dangerous for the status quo here, so they try and steer things a bit right.
Speaker 5: And that's exactly it. There's an old friend of mine once said UFO, right, UFO, you know what that means to me? I go, well, flying saucer, He goes, No, you find out so U for research and experiencers, you're gonna be your own Alice. So once you see a UFO gets your interest, you get your mind going and you start researching other topics. So you go from UFOs to learning about what the military has and knowledge. So it's like you're the alice in the rabbit hole going down the rabbit hole. You're uncovering so much. It's just like Gary McKinnon back in the day. Here's a guy that Tad. He had some kind of disease, but he was at home on the computer researching and he just basically hacked in looking at ships. He was studying ships, navy ships, and he had the names of the ships. He had how many people work on the ship, but they weren't sailing ships. Yeah, they're actually flying crafts that are called a ship, right or a vessel, right, And that's why they went after Gary McKinnon because he under he actually discovered the hidden world of the secret Star Wars fleets that they had right before they even made Star Wars a thing like they do now right, they have the star or a star military side, right, starfleet or whatever it's called. And they like to shut people up. Right. So in my groups that Iran, I have three people that went missing. Okay, well yeah, well yeah, so I mean people, bull say, have you heard from Leicester? Leicster Maverick's one of the names, okay, And we would go to his apartment building. His landlord would say, noll, you never lived there. I go, buddy, I was at his house many times, his apartment, right, I don't know what you're talking about. Never never lived here, right. They just disappeared his friend, same thing, same time. Right. Then We had another girl. I didn't know her too well. She was going through Marrital problems, but she was a big UFU experiencer. And that's why we got along well, because when we went out looking, we've got results. I'm like, yeah, you're cool, you know, we got we got UFO sightings all the time. And then the police show up knocking on my door and announced, it's okay, what's going on? Well, do you know so and so are we at Can we come in and talk? Okay? And they asked me a bunch of questions about the whereabouts right now. A couple of days before she was with me and we were skywatching. Wasn't just me, it was a few other people do. But she told her husband she was with me, Jimmy from the UFO group, and that's what the police had. And I told the police the truth, the honest truth, whatever, whatever I knew, because she's missing, right, And they took the information and nothing more was further said. I never contacted her husband because he had an animosity towards us, and I didn't have the whole number. I just had her cell phone. When I called her cell phone, it's like a dead signal, nothing right, It's like its shut off where you get the answering machine yea and yeah. So that's the scary part, which which leads me to believe, you know, if they're going to come out with disclosure, there's a lot of people. If you watched a movie take in the series by Steven Spielberg. It's a fifteen hour series on UFO abductions and UFO activity. All those people that went missing, you know, are they going to disclose about that? Are they going to make repercussions to the family members that lost those people? Right, it's a lot of information that maybe you don't want to have out in the public because they did a lot of things to suppress the knowledge. Right.
Speaker 2: The biggest threats it seems to be the spiritual implications that are behind this, the fact that it could empower humanity in many ways if we can take back the understanding and weaponization of this phenomena. There seems to be free energy implications, exotic technology. Again, if it were not being used for anti human purposes, what benefits could it have for everyone? And it's a threat for us to have these understandings. Tyler, I wanted to ask you a bit about Sasquatch. You had both mentioned this. Do you think this is also a part of the same phenomena, a manifestation of this etheric energy.
Speaker 3: Yes, one hundred percent. Yeah.
Speaker 6: The way I kind of look at it now is that everything is non physical, right, every every molecule in our reality exists in a state of superposition. I mean, it's it's all, it's solid liquid gas plasma all the same time. Our whole planet is like this, right, So like we're in the bandwidth where we're perceiving it from a dense three D perspective. It's a really dense layer. We think it's physical, but it's really just really dense light compared to other higher dimensions. And it's like imagine a ball of energy. The Earth is a ball energy, and we're at a dense one specific layer or density or energy or frequency band or dimension of reality. But all of this in itself is a consciousness structure. Eventually, we're going to understand that we're all one being sharing the same consciousness field, and we're going to evolve into unity consciousness where people like psychics are always saying they always know what everyone's thinking, and they always know what the loved ones are thinking. Everyone is going to be that at that point, at some point in time. Now, imagine imagine a species Earth has had, well that we know of, like fifty other hominids walking upright, hominids that are that have just that we know of, Like the idea that we are the first one is ridiculous now, but we we've been tinkered with. We're an We are not supposed to survive here, right. We get sunburned, we can't survive in the cold. Our backs don't work. We have more genetic defects than any other creature on planet by an astronomical margin. And the creatures below us our food and our pets, and then everything else is normal. But where I'm going with this is imagine if a being was given the time to evolve naturally to Earth and had all the time in the world, but it didn't necessarily need to develop the left left brain functioning that we have. We have really developed left brains, meaning we have to build things to survive, whereas wooly math can just stand there and it'll be fine forever.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 6: Imagine a being that could survive here it didn't need to develop all the left brain thinking that we need to. And this is what I'm talking about. The Earth, your brain, and atam, they're all the same thing. They're all a byball energy field. Your brain is a It has a negative side and an electric side, and a feminine side and electric side, a logical side, and a knowing side. Your feminine brain is your knowing side. It's closer to Source or God or whatever you want to talk to. The more you lean into that. Basically, the more psychic you become, the more knowing you become, and the more peaceful you become, more electric you go, the more you want to go out into the world conquer, kill, and fucking collect things. If you're more magnetic, you're more leaning into your feminine side. You're okay with being like monks and nuns and everything if they just they don't require anything. All that world is noise to them. All they need is love. Right now, imagine beings that just developed into that right brain instead of having to develop the left brain. They're going to be something like sasquashed because everything is energy and we're just in the process of understanding that we're just energy. And imagine if you had a much greater intuitive understanding of energy, like some of our psychics do. Imagine the species that developed that, and how many times this could have happened over the Earth. It could have happened hundreds of times, we don't know millions of times, but clearly we share this place with some other species that remember what it's like to be here, and my belief is that all species eventually will. I think that's where our missing civilizations are too. They evolved into a higher dimension.
Speaker 2: Many will try and quantify this phenomena into something that is good or evil, or positive or negative. But based on everything that we're discussing, it seems that it's whatever we perceive it as. And I like to go back to one of my guest experiences where he was meditating and he essentially got trapped in this astral realm where these shadow demons were chasing him, and this went on for a very long time. It seemed like months in the experience. In the physical realm, he was only there for a few hours, but he felt like he was trapped. And it wasn't until he realized that instead of running from the beings, he needed to face them and eventually show them some kind of love. When he did this, the being transmuted into an angelic form and lifted him to what he called this source energy, and then he finally was able to be released and come out of that meditative state. But you look at experiences like that and many others that I've heard of, where you'll come into contact with something that seems malevolent or demonic, and you have this experience with it where it's quite often linked with your own trauma, and you figure out what's going on in yourself, and the being then transmutes into something positive and the experience becomes a positive experience. It all seems to be reflective of what is happening in the imaginal realm, which then affects the physical realm, and we have more power over how this realm unfolds than we realize.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, I loved all that. That's beautiful.
Speaker 6: You just so naturally, all that beautiful information just close to you. You know what to say, you don't. It's effortless for you that from somewhere, right, we've all been, We've all everything that we say or do, it's all channeling because it all exists throughout all time at the same time, we can only ever be channeling information from somewhere. And I've been doing this stargay stuff for a while and meditating a while, and what I they're trying to show me, to help me to understand, is that we've been looking at it wrong, like Earth is just one point of attention and then everything else is our subconscious. Literally the whole universe is our subconscious structure that creates us, and these beings are in that, so they consider them a part of our subconscious. They're in our DNA, but they can also, through the means of technology, come to us. It's it, It really has to do. And this is what I was talking to talking trying to explain about time being retrocausal. All the all the quantum physicists, every brilliant man talking about the stuff. They all say, reality is a big mirror. You look into the abyss, and the abyss looks back. We are things that are evolving into what we believe we're going to be. And then those beings at the high end are believing us into existence at the lower end, and it's a big cycle. We're believing them into existence, they're believing us to existence. It's this egregorical mirror. How they perceive it, we have no idea, we can't comprehend, but how we are perceiving this as chaos and there basically the big lie is that we've been told everything is chaos in the universe, but now we know it's all centropy. Every There is no such thing as chaos. It's all ordered and it's just taking all this money and effort and energy to fuck things up this bad like basically, that's what all our money is going is to make it as much conflict as possible.
Speaker 3: I think we discussed in the past.
Speaker 6: That's why I believe Earth is basically a character a character creation simulation, because everything has to be working so fucking poorly and so convolutedly for us to have this much for diversity, this many interests, and this many crazy things on the roll. I can talk to somebody down the street and the whole completely different perception of reality than you. Right, That's what I think. That's what I think Earth is about. But how much time do we have left because I do want to talk about the guests.
Speaker 2: Sure, we got about twenty thirty minutes left if you need it. This understanding can be extremely empowering. It's extremely exciting that what we perceive the world to be.
Speaker 4: Can be our reality.
Speaker 2: And the understanding that as long as we don't participate with the anti human nonsense that they're trying to program us with, the world is really our oyster, we can make it anything we want to be, and that can be extremely empowering for people. So I love this discussion. Tell us a little bit more about what you'll be featuring at the event.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So these are just some of the people that I've been talking to over the past couple of years. I found there's stories compelling and informative, and they all they can really talk about this stuff more than I can. So I'm really excited to hear them hear them talk. I'm gonna let James talk about doctor Raymond Keller at the end here because he knows a lot more information about him than I do. But we'll have Mike Patterson from Sasquash, Ontario. I'm not sure if you talk to him, but he's been claimed to an ongoing relationship with a family of Sasquatch in Ontario for like twenty years now or something. He's got all kinds of you know, all tons of content.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: And he's who I saw the cigar U I p with.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 6: Michael Vassen has come out to the retreat. He's a gifted remote viewer and intuitive consultant. He's like Sheila tri Cartan. These psychics that have been just they're just working word of mouth. They don't put themselves out there because they are they are the legit ones, and Michael Vassen has had more et contact experiences than anyone else I've ever heard of, and he is starting to talk about it now. He's he's like, he's like, like I said, that just wants to fly under the radar, But now he's willing to talk to us about some of his contact experiences and the Tanny dangle, and he's the author and career of a Star Wars Flame Universe. She blends her contact experiences in her She's got a lot of novels she's working on, and she also talks about the egregor upical nature of reality and AI has a tool for contact, and she can really touch on some of the quantum stuff that I'm trying to trying to talk about blow up the Newtonian perspective of reality. And then she let her Carden is a founder of the Ultimate Healing Concepts. That's her website, and she's been a universal channeler for for decades and can talk to all beings. She can talk to your horse, she can talk to your cat, your grandma, she can talk to anybody she wants. She's extremely talented psychic and we're really fortunate that she's a volunteering her time to come out to this event. And then James, if you want to, I'll touch on the next one because I want to talk about his book. But doctor Raymond Keller is our is our is coming out to this. I'm not sure if you're talked to him before, but I'm super interested to hear him come out because he literally wrote the book on law enforcement and UFOs with Fred s Luga. James, do you want to talk about doctor Keller and his experiences?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Sure. And furthermore to what you said, consciousness, spiritual awakening. All these people that are going to speak be speaking. We're all spiritually awake. Now there's a key factor in all this too. When you're spiritually awake, you attract things. Things come to you at a higher dimension, So higher dimension people come to you. I used to get when I used to be ghost studying, Oh why do you see all these orbs and ghosts and get results? Right? And I say, because I could sense them. Like even when I got into ghost dundying, we had a thirty five millimeter camera. We didn't have digital, So when we sent something, we snapped a picture and he get the film developed and the next thing you know three days later, Hey, look what I got right. It's all a sensing. It's like a psychic sense, and some people call it the Shining right, like the movie The Shining, Like the Shining Right. You have a psychic ability, a sensing, an awareness. Right, it's like a dog. A dog can smell better, see farther, sense things. It's like you get like in a canine sense, which I think Bigfoot and dog Man have right, and other beings as well, so you attract them. That's why this event contact econ the Tyler set up. It's going to be amazing because we're all psychically and spiritually awake. And now back to Raymond Keller. Raymond Keller is an no old timer. Started writing about UFOs when I was born nineteen sixty seven. He was a teenager basically, and he started writing for the local newspaper UFO Reports, and it caught on and based in Ohio, Cleveland actually, and then from there he became a writer. He read a newspaper that lasted many years on UFOs, a weekly newspaper, and then he started writing various books on the UFO topics. He's got a series of It's just Venus related UFO topics all on Venusians all about Venus, and he had contact with them. So he's a contact tee. Right. And in a couple of his books that he wrote, right on the front cover, I think of the very first book, right, he's holding a device in has hand. And even there's a another eupologist out there, doctor Jonathan Reid. There's when you make contact. Sometimes you acquire things or you get lucky and they leave like objects, right, you know, and you put on the object right and boom, like you get some kind of psychic thing happening, like an explosion of dimensions and you can go places. So that device Raymond Keller had in his hand, it's like a Star Trek device, but not really, but it is. It means you can actually while you're holding it, go right. It's like beat me up, Scottie. It's like one minute you're on Earth, next minut you're on the spaceship. Boom, you're just gone. And he spent about I think it was six to eight weeks on Venus, and he wrote about it, and he knows everybody on Venus, the big names, and going back to contact with the Venus from what I've read and heard they were making contact with people from Earth since the nineteen fifties. Valiant door. Right, here's a guy from Venus landed, take me to your leader. They did. They took him to the White House, the Pentagon and the Pentagon put them up in there, and they made an apartment for him in the Pentagon and they said, this is your apartment. You know, you can live here as long as you want. Just give us knowledge and let's exchange information, which he did. And of course it was under lock and key, right, and you know, they knocked on the door in door response, they'd opened the door and Valiant doors not there, nowhere to be found. Right next thing, you know, three hours later, he's walking in the halls in the Pentagon. Valiant, where were you?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 5: I had to do some business. Well what kind of business? So I can't say that business I had to do. I mean I had to meet people, right, And so a lot of times with the Venusians, if you have a UFO related event and you're friendly and you have the resonance factor, well you get lucky sometimes they show up. Right. So I'm not saying anything, I'm just hoping for the best. I think we have all the factors needed in this event with all the guests, and they're amazing guests. You got a heavy duty remote viewer. You got some pretty good psychics out there. You got Mike Patterson in Canada. Mike Patterson is the king of Bigfoot. Okay, period, just go on as YouTube channel. I think it's called Sasquash Ontario. He's got, like, I don't know, lasted a lot of videos and the audio that he gets is amazing. Right, So, you got a big resonance factor with everybody. And I've talked to a couple of the guests because I just met him through Tyler, and they are all really cool people, down the earth people, very nice people to talk to. It's a good factor. It's a good vibe and when you have good vibes, you attract good things like good ets.
Speaker 4: Right right on, that sounds amazing.
Speaker 2: Before we close out, will remind the audience how they can attend and find out more, Tyler, I wanted to shift over to you and get your thoughts on classic mainstream UFO narratives and stories like valiant thor that he was just mentioning. I have to wonder if some of those could also be a form of programming or propaganda to lead us to the physical extraterrestrial rabbit hole that doesn't really lead to the truth. Or could there be physical aspects beings that can project themselves physically, Maybe there are some kind of biological robots involved. What are your thoughts on that.
Speaker 6: No, they're definitely there, definitely are beings that can appear physical, because sasquatch can. I'm just used sasquatch example Ontario. I don't know how much Americans know about Ontario. It's basically as forest that's bigger than Texas, Like most of us are forest people. If you go most of the people live within one hundred klometers of the borders, the border with the US, and if you go above that, it's just endless forest. So there's shit tons of sasquatch sightings here and there always have been, but they're getting more and more and more. But yeah, yes, so, But where That's what I'm trying to get across is we're not really physical. If we zoom in on if we zoom in on Chris, we're gonna see ourselves still physical, right, and then we're gonna see protons and whatever, still physical stuff. But if we start zooming in more and we get to atoms. Well, the model of the atom we were taught in I was taught in school is that it's just made of smaller and smaller things, physical things. But when we zoom in on the physical things, the physical things from a Newtonian perspective, they're not made of things.
Speaker 3: They're made of energy.
Speaker 6: So we've been looking at it through this lens of it has to make sense as a thing. But nothing is a thing. There is no thing. It's all light, it's all energy. We're all just kind of in a vortex tornado energy world and figuring it out. But yeah, so these beings, they can definitely appear. It's like a density, right, everything is I was trying to articulate this earlier, and when I was talking about the layers frequencies.
Speaker 3: Density is of energy.
Speaker 6: Imagine the whole universe as just all energy in a big tornado, and there's layers of it and they're denser and denser and denser. And this is where this is what our plasma physics is. It's talking about what how plasma functions. But they can consumingly just compress their information into a form, and then that's form is what we perceive is physical. There's nothing there's no such thing as physical to begin with. That's the big that's the big secret.
Speaker 2: Trying to understand this entails unlearning most of what you understand about reality.
Speaker 4: Every day.
Speaker 2: I'm blessed to be able to talk to people like yourself and get different understandings about all the crazy topics that I talk about because they are all connected. And once you get closer to this truth that we are projecting and programming reality ourselves, that's when all kinds of opportunities and understandings.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So like when people so I'm talking to I'm talking to two people that are having like an escalation in contact right now, and a lot of them are saying, well, yeah, I'll just like see them in the walls.
Speaker 3: And then I'm like.
Speaker 6: But I'm trying to figure this out, right, Like, what do you mean you're like seeing them in the walls?
Speaker 3: You're seeing them.
Speaker 6: I'll see them in a mirror, I'll see them on the corner of my eye, or like they'll be in a tree and like a sasquatch face will pop out.
Speaker 3: I'm like okay, and.
Speaker 6: Then but then they'll say, yeah, that's how it started. And then it evolves into oh, there's an actual physical sasquatch standing in my backyard. They're doing both of these things because we live in one reality that is a non physical reality. Other beings are coming from other realities that are non physical realities. The rules are the rules are going to be more like how trying to figure out how to put yourself into somebody else's video game than it is going to be going flying out and putting yourself into a rocket ship and flying out into space. So it's more about the rules of reality to reality, and it seems to be they're not coming to Earth, They're coming to your reality. They're making contact with you as an individual, soul, universe being, or whatever, because your consciousness is at a point where you've broken your Newtonian programming and you're starting to have an awakening and seeing things from an energetic, non physical or virtual perspective.
Speaker 3: So to me, from what.
Speaker 6: I understand now, contact between beings is really more like making contact with another reality than it is figuring out.
Speaker 3: A way to put yourself physically in front of someone.
Speaker 6: That's the Newtonian thinking, right, we're still thinking I was at this years ago, was thinking, oh, yeah, they're coming here in spaceships and everything. Nobody's coming here. If we get into stargates and stuff, right, the evolution of space travel, we don't have to go through that. We already have the end model of it. We have stargates right. Basically, stargate is going to be more like something that adjusts your frequency, your energetic pattern to better match the reality of another being's planet.
Speaker 3: Does that make sense.
Speaker 6: It's going to be like adjusting you are. You are going to die in a sense and be built in something else, but like interdimensional interdimensional populations will not have a concept of death because to go into five, we're not going into space and flying out one hundred million years in that direction to find something. We're going to be going to higher dimensions. If we're going to higher dimensions, we're going into basically what we consider death. But that's not really real thing. We've just been programmed with it with this Newtonian program, and pretty soon this is what the depopulation agenda is about. They have to get rid of a lot of people in order for this planet to sustain people that are going to live forever. And this is what the war is about. After the war this is done. We're going to start rolling out all the technologies that have been suppressed and this is this is where we're going with that anyways. But that's this is what I've looked into the depopulation agenda, and really what I can that's all I can figure is that really we are just wasting money to stop the release of medicines technologies and that will make everyone live forever. Money will be it will be meaningless, like essentially overnight. It's gonna where our generation is in for some profound changes in the next couple of years for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a whole other show that I'd love to get to definitely. Yeah, man, we'll have to definitely do this again. James, before we close out, tell the audience how they can find out more about the event, attend and can they do it online as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, Tyler, go for it, buddy.
Speaker 6: Yeah no, because that's just because I have the website up here. So one of our speakers, Tanda Dangels, set up a website for the event so you can find all the information for contact to con at starbornflamebooks dot com. H starbornflamebooks dot com. Both James and I are on on Facebook, Euphoria Chronicles and Lost Channel ce five Eco Retreat and Research Center. The event will be on my page as well. You can uh yeah, those are the best two ways to contact us. All our contact information will be on there.
Speaker 2: Perfect I'll have the link easily accessible in the description as well. Thank you so much, gentlemen. Like I said, we'll do this again and until next time, everyone, have an excellent evening. We will talk again tomorrow. Hello friends, I am so excited to tell you about Independent Media Token. Independent media Token is a brand new way to show your support for independent media without having to donate a dime. Independent media Token is a cryptocurrency on the Solana blockchain designed to generate funds to promote and foster the growth of independent content creators, allowing them to engage in their art without having to worry about being demonetized. Through a network of media partners of which you yourself can become a part of. Independent Media Token's goal is to ensure the powers that be can never cut off all of our areas of funding and censor the only free voices left in the world. Join the movement today. You can pick up Independent Media Token using Phantom wallet or the Solana wallet of your choice, where you can easily swap your Solana for IMT. Grab some IMT today and remember to always.
Speaker 4: Know your team.
Speaker 2: To learn more, visit independentmediatoken dot com or use the link right in the description. Are you and your family prepared for an emergency? Maybe the fake alien invasion? Now is the time to prepare yourself and your family for any event. Check out prep starts Now. Their mission is to provide high quality preparedness products that empower individuals and families to be ready for any situation. They're committed to delivering reliable, trusted gear to ensure your safety, security, and peace of mind in times of need. Their product selection is carefully curated to provide you with the essential gear you need to stay prepared, from emergency kits to tactical tools. Every item is chosen for its reliability and practicality. Prep starts Now understands the importance of family, and their goal is to equip you with everything you need to build a solid plan for your family's preparedness. In today's ever changing world, being prepared is more important than ever, and prep starts Now is here to help you and your family stay ready with quality products and practical guidance. Use the link in the description and get fifteen percent off your order. Watch Doors of Perception now on Amazon Prime. We live in an incredible age of information. More and more we're discovering that we've been lied to and misled about much of our human history. Corey Hughes is providing profound revelations about World War I, World War II, the JFK assassination, Martin Luther King's assassination, and much much more on his new substack, Bloody History. Subscribe now for as little as five dollars monthly. Just click that link right in the discy description to get started now and learn about our true history.