Speaker 1: Welcome to Destiny. Now here's your host, Cliff Dunning.
Speaker 2: You know, if you study classic psychology psychiatry and you're looking at the new wave, the new healing techniques that are used in trauma care, a lot of it is following the path of Hindu psychology, ancient Indian thought. Things like meditation are showing to have huge beneficial repercussions for people who are living through trauma, who are emotionally challenged, who have been through tough childhoods, tough relationships, who are hyper sensitive. And I discovered this over thirty years ago, and I started meditating and it's so simple yet so powerful, and our ancestors understood this, whoever developed meditative practices. And what I use actually is a meditation with a mantra, which is just a sound that you repeat in your head, but it's the sound creates some kind of resonance in the brain that quiets the brain. And what they've discovered is when the brain is quiet, and in this tuning kind of a tune, which is the mantra, it sinks you have two brains. You have a left hemisphere and the right hemisphere, which together make your brain. And when you are meditating not only does it sink the left and the right brain, it actually quiets the brain and helps it vibrate on a healing level like a tuning fork. And we're just beginning to understand how beneficial this is. But it keeps the brain healthy. And if you're worried about Alzheimer's, if you have a history of Alzheimer's in your family, you should really be thinking about a meditative practice. Because everyone thinks that when you sleep, that's a healing that's a way to relax. It's true, but your brain's still active when you're sleeping. When you're meditating, you're actively quieting the brain. You're actively actively dropping it down into certain vibration, which is healing but also beneficial. And the longer you meditate, the better and the more productive the healing is. And they're just beginning to figure this out regarding dementia, regarding brain trauma, And as I mentioned earlier, there are ancestors, most notaly the Hindus. I think the Chinese has some meditative practice as well, but I'm most familiar with the Indian systems of meditative practice. They understood this, this was handed down to them, and I mentioned this, this is so old, it's ridiculous. Somebody who understood the intricacies of human physiology, human consciousness, invented meditation, invented yoga and tai chi. These are subtle movements that link the body, mind and the spirit and this is critical to health and wellness. Hey, this is Cliff, your host of destiny, and today we are talking about transcendent experiences, paranormal experiences with a psychologist that's written a fascinating book on the other levels of consciousness, the other levels of wellness, and how we're not working with it enough. And as we are growing up and we are becoming more consciou of our surroundings and our impact, meditation is huge. Also working with the paranormal, you know, working with working with reaching out telepathically to animals, to others using intention. We talk about attention all the time. And what's really fascinating about today's guest is that the a Kashak records, the Akashik storage is accessible to everyone in her estimation. And if you heard the different people we've had over the years talking about a Kashak records, I am one of these people that are that is dumbfounded on how to actually access them. And the more and the more guests we have on the program, the better I'm understanding that it's more of a quiet process that is self directed. So you're closing your eyes and you're intending to connect, And as you're intending to connect, you want to have something in mind. I want to access a record. I have a musical or writing problem. I need to have a solution to that. I'm a scientist. I am a person that is working on a lab project that I need more clarity on. And if we look beyond the simple scientific process and people who are regularly accessing or were regularly accessing the CASHI records, we're thinking of Tesla and how Tesla went in. Now, Tesla was such a genius that he can there's stories of how he would control his thoughts and he could assemble and disassemble mechanical devices in his brain, and this is how he invented a lot of things. But the other thing about Tesla is he was able to to probably he didn't probably think of it as at CASHI Records, but he was able to think intend to receive data or blueprints or information on a machine or device, have it come through to his consciousness, and it's likely that he played with it in his mind before he actually reproduced it physically in our reality. And this is what makes him the great genius. And remember I'm always talking about his version of an energy transmitter, which I think is similar to the Maya or Egyptian or pyramid science. And this is this wonderful free energy tower he created, called the Wardencliffe Tower that was constructed in upstate New York, but never got off the ground because he lost his funding. Westinghouse and these other investors when they learned what Tesla's idea was to provide free energy to anybody the power boats, homes, factories, planes and whatever. That was too much for them. They couldn't charge it. And that's you know, that's just how history. The other thing, though, is that he was so far ahead of himself on a conscious level that many of these devices that he brought through from the Akashik records were probably too advanced for the time. You know, planes jets powered by free energy, that's just too much. So today's program is all about consciousness, the paranormal side of things, what happens before we incarnate, and so much more. The program is called a paranormal perspective, and my guest is doctor Susan Plunkett. Hey, I do tours every year, and I gotta tell you that some of them are out standing. We have one that's coming up in December that is just over the top. It's the Guatemala Sacred Temple Tour December first through the twelfth. What makes this tour simply irresistible is the fact that we get to connect with the pyramids. We get to climb pyramids and sit and commune with them. Some of them are active. I'm always speaking about John Burke and his testing. We will actually sit on the Lost World pyramid that John tested and actually showed is emitting vibration. So this tour is one of a kind simply because we'll be interacting with archaeologists, shaman and not only connecting with some of the oldest sites of the Maya world, including Tikal and l Miodor. We get to connect with these pyramids by sitting among them, meditating and learning how to shift our vibration. For all the details, all the information go to Earth Ancients dot com. Forward sized tours. We're about halfway full. We're only taking about twenty people and as a special addition, we're gonna helicopter to Elmador and climb the Lydonta Pyramid complex, which is the largest pyramids in the Americas. This is a tour not to be missed again earthacients dot Com forward slash Tours. I'm always looking for titles of books and material on the paranormal. It's an area that we don't cover enough because it is something that is just beginning to be well thought of. Prior to the psychological definitions of different paranormal states. It was Madame Blavaski and Rudolf Steiner providing their points of view, which is pretty much esoteric and in my belief. My guest today is a Youngian psychologist. Her name is Susan Pluggett. She has written a new book called It's actually one of a series called Paranormal Perspectives, a young in Understanding of Transcendent Experiences. We were both talking before the start that she's going to be changing the title's name, but we'll get to that at the end. And it's an important book on a lot of different levels because it's coming from a psychologist who has delved into the paranormal and is giving us her perspective. So hey, Susan, Welcome to Destiny. Great to have you on the program.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for having the cliff.
Speaker 2: The first thing I want to mention is this book is autobiographical.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's a memoir, but a specific memoir of nineteen different paranormal experiences that I had from pre birth to age seventy five. My god, and you know what, after I finished it, I thought of some others I forgot.
Speaker 2: You know, it's funny because a lot of classically and you're classically trained a psychologist, wouldn't delve into it and grasp so many and actually consider them truths. Why did you decide to write about this? Because I mean some people would be embarrassed about what they're doing talk about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they would be. And I wouldn't have thought of writing this book, I'll tell you that, even though it's my favorite book that I've ever written. And the reason I wrote it was because Gavin Davies, who's the publicist at my publishing company, said people need to know about the paranormal. They need to look forward in their lives. It's enriching. So I'm starting a series. Susan, write a book about your paranormal experiences. I'm not the only one. There are five or six authors who will slowly be published. So I did because he gave me the brief that was the whole brief, write about your paranormal experiences. So I sat down and I made a list of what I could remember of my own paranormal experiences to share with people. But of course I'd look at everything through a Jungian lens, because Carl Jung is the major influence in my professional life. So I look at everything kind of through what I understand of his psychology.
Speaker 2: Yeah, would you say that you are psychic?
Speaker 1: No, I would say no. More than everyone. I would say that I'm intuitive and I do have psychic experiences, but I don't walk around knowing what's going on with everybody that I see. I'm just not that open, though each of us could be. I'm not choosing to do that. I mean in that a little in my practice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in the book, you have a lot of concepts that you present that are natural. You use them naturally, things like the Akashak records and subconscious mind, the soul, and I think psychic awareness is also part of it. Although you don't talk about that you do mention in your time in Berkeley and the Psychic Institute. We'll present that in a minute. But do you feel that you're out of the norm in your presentation of the data.
Speaker 1: I guess uh, I mean I like it. I'm if I'm out of the norm, but I think whatever I can do, everyone can do. I'm not out of the norm in terms of who can do this. I'm just doing it. Okay, So I'm out of the norm that I'm doing it. But we are all made the same way. We are all part of the same mind, the thing Young called the ess mondus, the one world, the one mind. It's even quantum physicists. Nobel Prize winning quantum physicists like Aaron Schrodinger said, the number of minds in the universe is one. We are all in it.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: This is astro this is quantum physics. Yeah, so and Young said so many times that we live in psyche. We live. There's no reason that we have to believe this three dimensional world which we perceive is real. Jung says, the only evidence we have is the evidence of our senses. But we all know that perception is bec specific. You and I and every human listening. We see we walk into a room, we see roughly the same room, but a dragonfly fifty thousand eyes. They see a different room. A dog that cut a turtle. So if every one of the humans vanished from the earth, the earth as we know it wouldn't exist.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Uh, you open the book with a fascinating look of I call it pre birth. When you're incarnating his soul, that's pretty heavy.
Speaker 1: Susan, Well, we can all go there. As I went there, there's a place in Los Angeles. It's Newton. I think it's the Newton Institute.
Speaker 2: Oh, Michael Newton.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's life between life regression. And he was just doing regular regression with his patients. He's a psychologist, and they started going not to their past lives, but to the in between life space, and it blew his mind. So then he started people wanted to go there, like to understand why did I incarnate? Why did I choose these parents? What was I thinking? You know? So I wanted to do that, So I contacted the Newton Institute and one of the experiences I had was pre birth. I also had other experiences in the life between life place.
Speaker 2: Did you excuse me? For a minute. Did you say that you went there and you had a regression?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did that work, oh, with a lot of Newton's well, one of his right hand people, Paul rand Paul Arand is a psychologist trained Byton. Newton is now dad. Because I wanted to go to that space and I didn't know how to get there on my own, so I went through them, and I had several different experiences in that space and never wanted to leave it.
Speaker 2: So just let's go through that real quickly. So they it was hypnotherapy or was it some other kind of regression.
Speaker 1: It's a type of hypnotherapy, but you are in charge, so you're not completely hypnotized. You're in a quasi hypnotic space. There's a lot of preparation before they will do this, like you spend four hours just doing regular past life regression, which I wasn't interested in because I'd done so much of that when I was younger. But they don't want to do this with you unless they feel you're not going to flip out so you know, or not come back. And it's a risk because you don't really want to come back because it feels so fantastic to communicate telepathically, so.
Speaker 2: You actually go to that in between space in this regression. Well, your body go, your soul.
Speaker 1: Your consciousness, but he keeps They keep like a rope or like a cord on you, and they keep asking you questions and you don't want to talk because you're communicating telepathically, and it's such an annoyance, but they they force you, and they have this bell that you know when they're going to insist that it's too you're too long over there, so which calls you back and you'd like think on. But it's just an amazing experience. It's an amazing experience.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about the early opening of your book when you are ready to incarnate as a baby, and you are and this is a fascinating how you remember this is fascinating, but.
Speaker 1: You're because of going over Yeah.
Speaker 2: But your sister or the soul who was supposed to be your sister, decides that she doesn't want to come into the physicality. Give us a sense of what that was like when you were bringing that through.
Speaker 1: Uh. Well, first of all, I knew that my mother had lost a twin, and I knew that she thought she lost me. In the eighth months because they couldn't detect a heartbeat. Because I think I wasn't going to come back either, but then I did. Because you're you have the option not to be in the body while the while you're helping the mother to well you're doing it, you're really building the body, so you have the option not to. You don't have to be in there because it's boring to the soul, Like you don't want to be in there. You kind of hang around, you can check back and forth. But it I was frightened to be born. I had the experience at being frightened, and Sophie was frightened, and she told me some of that. She was my imaginary friend after I was born. Wow, because many kids have imaginary friends. And of course my parents knew her after I was born, and my father was very accepting of her, like, tell us where she is, so we don't sit on her, you know all that stuff, because you know, kids take it very seriously.
Speaker 2: Well, your father is very your mother is the problem in your life. And your father is a ally in many ways because he's sensitive as well.
Speaker 1: He's very very spiritual. Yeah, he like he had seen like when he was in college. He told me he saw like the divine, he saw it in forms of light. I mean, I knew that growing up, that he was communicating with his father after he died.
Speaker 2: You're right about that, told me.
Speaker 1: He told me that, and then I saw them standing. Yeah, after my grandfather was dead.
Speaker 2: So can you give us a sense of this in between realm? Is is it heaven? Or it's more It seems to be more preparatory than anything else I've heard about, in that the script is being written or for this for the life, the incarnation, and you're surrounded by souls who are helper souls also people who are going to be part of your childhood, midlife, and adult life. Talk a little bit about that, because that's fascinating, that.
Speaker 1: Realm, and I think people probably experience it differently. But it was it was more light in ethereal and I didn't realize this, but at one point the psychologist who was keeping tabs on me said what do you look like? And I didn't want to be bothered looking, but he said look down, look down, And I said, I'm just an oval. What color oval? He said? I said, I'm a blue oval. That's what I am here. That's how that's what I can see, and I saw the other people who I knew who they were, people I know who are dead, my father, my sister, Carl jung as ovals of light also, but the communication was totally telepathic, and I saw people there that were still alive on earth, because a part of you, even when you're incarnated, is still in another space, so you don't incarnate with all your energy. Because I thought it was surprising that I saw live people. And later I asked the psychologist, how did I see some people I know are alive? And he said, because all of you is not.
Speaker 2: Did you see them as recognizable souls or did you see them as some.
Speaker 1: Other but I knew who they were. You could feel that this You feel who they are, and all the communication is telepathic and people, it's sort of like just floating and and it's just like a light realm. It's like a light realm, and it feels so good that I was vaguely aware the whole time that my human body was lying on the chaise, weeping, but I didn't care about her. I didn't care what she was doing, although I knew that I had to use her voice to answer him when he was like tugging on me.
Speaker 2: It's it's very not only is it interesting, but it's very in depth where you're presenting, try to grasp.
Speaker 1: People can read about this in Newton's books Michael Newton Newton if you want to read this, Michael Newton, Life Between Life, Regression, Life Beyond Life. Don't know all the titles, but he will come up. We won't have trouble finding him because he's famous.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I had Michael Newton in San Francisco. I was a program director for a conference called Whole Life, and so I actually met him when he work in his books. Yeah, he was a goot, great speaker too, very very influential. Obviously, he was.
Speaker 1: A brave guy to put this stuff out there. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean he's really stuck his neck out pretty far.
Speaker 1: He stuck his neck out. Yeah, yeah, thank god he did.
Speaker 2: The first couple of chapters are in depth in actually describing these other realms. What do you call that realm you call the realm heaven prior to birth, where your souls are congregating, preparing to incarnate into a soul. What do you define that place as?
Speaker 1: I think I just call it a space that's outside of space time.
Speaker 2: But you know what I mean. Excuse me, Susan. It's like the astral realm, the higher.
Speaker 1: No, it's not the astral realm. It's beyond the astral it is. It's a higher realm. But I don't really know a name for it. Okay, I don't really know a name for it. Okay, people could call it heaven. But if that's your lingo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you mentioned in the first couple of chapters that you spent time in Berkeley, and you were at the Berkeley Psyconic Institute where you were given a reading that kind of sparked your interests. I think, or maybe you already had a natural interest in paranormal talk a little bit about that, right.
Speaker 1: I was as how old was was ide there? I don't know. Twenty eight twenty nine. I was living in Berkeley, got married in the Berkeley Rose Garden, and I was just walking on Telegraph Avenue and I saw a thing on a pole that said, you know, I'd been in the cafe, the famous cafe there the med I forget the name, but anyway, there was a thing on a pole and I saw the science Why. I went around the corner and it was this big yellow house at the time, and I made an appointment because I was not happy in my relationship. I was just not knowing where to be. I was kind of lost. I was working as a waitress, and I had been I had taught high school for two years, high school English. But I was kind of lost. So I went in there and I had a great experience with them.
Speaker 2: Did they train you at all or did you just go for No?
Speaker 1: I just went. I learned a little from them, but no, I just went for a session. But it was a very dramatic session. First it was just me and intuitive Yeah, who was probably ten years older than me. I was in my twenty she was probably in her thirties. But then the house started shaking. The building started shaking. Immediately the door opens, two more intuitives come in older, an older man and older women, and all three of them sit down across from me, and I say, what's going on? And they say, there's a person here who doesn't want there's an entity here. It doesn't want you to have this session, and it's trying to disrupt us. Wow, the house was rocking. It wasn't like earthquake, but this three story house was rocking. They stabilized it by driving this entity person off, and then we did work to remove a cord that had been Many people do this work, remove a chord that had been placed in me sometime before by this entity. And to do that we had to work through my higher self to get permission, because my higher self must have allowed it in some lifetime or some dimension. So that was a very good experience. And after that I made the decision to leave Berkeley and return to New York to go to get a PhD in psychology.
Speaker 2: That's pretty maid.
Speaker 1: It was really I was feeling lost, and it was transformative. So I two days later, I picked up the telephone. In those days, it was, you know, nineteen seventy nine or eight or something. There was no Internet for me to you know, apply on I called the New School for Social Research and I asked them to snail mail me. Of course, that's all. There was an application for graduate school, and they sent it. I applied, I got accepted, and I came back to New York and started school.
Speaker 2: M amazing. We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guest. Today Susan Plunkett discussing her new book, Paranormal Perspectives. We'll be right back. My guest today is Susan Plunkett. She has written a new book called Paranormal Perspectives. And this is a look at the unconscious and paranormal activity that each of us possess prior to incarnation and also what happens during our incarnation here on planet Earth. At the end of each chapter, you have kind of a work paragraph where you ask people to kind of look in word and be introspective. Why did you add that to the book? Did you feel that it was important or talk about that aspect of the chapters.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you exactly what I wouldn't have thought of it myself. I worked for a number of years with a shaman who lived half time Peru, half the time in Australia. She was the daughter of an Australian aboriginator and she was a powerful She is a powerful shaman. She's now in Australia and she channeled a group entity, a group mind, which she called the arcs Now. I think they must have maybe were archangels, but they were so loving to me, and they would tell me things that I often did not want to hear or do. Like they told me, you have to write. You're supposed to write, you incarnated to write. You're a scribe. You're a scribe. You're supposed to write a trilogy. Oh. I didn't want to do that too hard. Then they told me ten years before this book. Ten years before this book, they said, oh, by the way, you're going to write a book. You're going to write a book with workbook exercises at the end of each chapter.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: So okay, fast forward ten years. Gavin Davies, my publicist, says, like Susan, I'll write a book back in paranorl experiences. So I'm writing it and I keep having the thought, oh, put something at the end of each chapter. Just give them something that they can try. And then after I finished the book, or at the last chapter, I realized it's a freaking book. Book they told me to write ten years ago. I didn't know I was going.
Speaker 2: To That's funny.
Speaker 1: It was very they were just don't question these beings that speak to you because they know so much more.
Speaker 2: Well, let me ask you. Do you feel the books in some ways channeled by the higher realms?
Speaker 1: You're just kind of a yeah, this book is not channel because unless except they probably told me to remind me to do the exercises. But I have another book called Mission from Venus, which was completely pretty much channeled. It's that's the trilogy they told me to write, except I haven't finished it because I stopped the third book to do this book, and now I have to go back to the third book. But boy, my nails. But the first two books are out, and the first one is Mission from Venus, where these higher dimensional beings incarnate as human.
Speaker 2: To be.
Speaker 1: To then have to wake up so that they can help. I don't know if you're familiar with the Raw Material or your listeners are, or the Law of One, but they Raw talks about wanderers, and when Raw was channeled by Carla Rucker and Don Elkins in nineteen eighty one, he said, there are sixty five million wanderers on Earth now, and they are from the fifth dimension, and they are here attempting to wake up realize they've come from a higher dimension in order to teach humans that they are divine, that we all can do all these things, that we are all as young. Said part of the collective Unconscious part of the Unus Mundus. So, yeah, those books are channeled, but this book was just written on demand.
Speaker 2: It's funny because the raw material has been around. But more importantly, I have people on the program talking about the fifth dimension. It's like, why we going to the fifth we still need to work on the.
Speaker 1: Fourth and we're you know, we're kind of half in the third and half in the fourth. Now, yeah, what Manka told me Manka was an early teacher, disincarnate teacher.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, but I mean, what is the fifth dimension offering us?
Speaker 1: I think I don't know because I'm only here in third and fourth. But from what I understand from things I've read that it's much more loving, that we have a more unity consciousness, We are much more able to be in the world of oneness. You know, Young talks about are two that we're all made of two our little self, which is our ego self, and then our eternal aspect, our number two self, the s And I think what I understand is that when we're in the fifth dimension, we're much less in the little ego self and we're much more in the big transcendent self that understands oneness in the sense that raw talks about it that we are all part of one being. Although Raw was a sixth dimensional being, so he was heading much more towards the unmanifest. And he said that he was part of a social memory complex, so he was not one being. I think Seth, for example. I don't know if anybody's talked about Seth, but Seth was channeled in the sixties by Jane Roberts. Seth seemed to have although we had an Oversaul, he had his own kind of fifth dimensional consciousness. But by the sixth dimension, Raw talks about we we you know, even though he's just speaking. So I think we move closer and closer to the oneness. People say you're higher. Sell lives in the six dimension and reaches back if we ask for help.
Speaker 2: Can we talk a little bit about who we incarnate with each lifetime. I'm aware of the story or the understanding that we have a script. I'm always curious to know how much of that script is predestined and how much free will we have. But within that, let me just start with this first part and then we'll go through the free will part. Who do we incarnate with and what you Let's start with the unseen do we have like unseen people around us.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, lots of beings around all of us. We can ask for help. They can't intervene if we don't ask, and they are most likely part of our solo group. Some of our solo group will be incarnate with us. We as far as I understand it, we all are part of a solo group. We're all part of the oneness. But within the oneness there's our local soul group. Yeah, and we have we incarnate again and again, and we offer each other experiences, and we have free will. We have a script according to Raw, but if we don't wake up, we will have written options. This is raw. I'm giving now into the script, Like, if I don't wake up by a certain time, give me a catalyst, an accident, an illness, a heartbreak, a loss, so that I will wake up.
Speaker 2: Well, it's stop for a minute, Susan. So what you're saying is when you incarnate, you're supposed to to have an AHA period where it shifts you into self realization.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know if it's an AHA because you come through the veil of forgetting. We all do, so we don't remember where we're coming from or who we are. So we're very confused, and we start to adjust to this life, and we start to just believe the evidence of our senses. But some of us, probably psychics and people like that, didn't lose everything. They kind of remember some stuff where it starts to come back to them and they start to wonder and work a little. So I forgot the question.
Speaker 2: So who do we incarnate with.
Speaker 1: The our soul group? Yeah, our solo group. We probably tend to come one one week, I mean, one lifetime. You're the mother, the next year the son, your brother. You're the mother, You're the murderer, you're the betrayer, you're the savior, you're the hero. You know. Yeah, we try different roles, all with the purpose of waking up to remember that we are none of those. We are a divine light being. We are a divine light being.
Speaker 2: How do we ask for help from the unseen world?
Speaker 1: There are some really big and good ways. One is dreams. You can ask for the gift of the dream every night, because dreams come from the collective unconscious and the personal unconscious, which is beyond space time. So dreams can see around corners and into the future, because where there is no space time. There is no past president. There's just access to every event. And if you develop a relationship with your unconscious, it will respond and give you dreams. If you pay no attention, it will stop trying. So it's like a muscle you have to work. Yeah, that's one way. Prayer, just asking, Just ask, like ask with an open heart. I need help. I'm talking to my guides, I'm talking to my higher self. I'm talking to the archangels. Whoever you want to talk to. Ask and then write down what they tell you. What you hear. Sometimes an answer to a question will appear on the side of a truck, or you know, sometimes it will you'll hear a song. You know, the universe is always speaking to us. So ask. Dream. Meditate is as transcendent experience as is possible. Meditation can take you beyond space time without drugs. Without drugs, drugs take you beyond space time too, but you don't have very much control. So meditation takes you where you need most to go. Because with meditation you get in contact with source, so you can heal yourself. You can heal your blueprint if your blueprint had any glitches.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sounds like you do some meditation.
Speaker 1: I meditate every day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, how is that more powerful than sleep? If we leave our body when we sleep and we're accessing these other realms and bringing back data, what's the difference between that and a meditative process.
Speaker 1: It's not so very different, except that we don't remember most of the experiences we have during sleep unless we wake up while while we're still out of our body and see our body across the room on the bed. Then we realize, oh my god, I think I'm on an island in the Mediterranean, but there's there's my body over there. We don't And also meditation, uh, involves effort, mostly the effort of trying not to well.
Speaker 2: Just try to sleep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's okay. That's okay if you go to sleep too, because before and after sleep, going to sleep and waking up you go through theda, and theda is like a good you know, liminal space where healing can happen. Yeah, meditation involves intention. Intention and intention is how we create. We create with intention, we intend, and then we attend. We say that this world is important because sleep just takes us and you know, there's not much of intention in it. Yeah, I think the difference is intention, our intention to contact because what we are seeking is seeking us, and in meditation we are seeking. In sleep, you know we're stressing.
Speaker 2: I like what you just said. What we're seeking that thing is seeking us. Yes, I like the term intention because I think of the earth in this environment. This reality as hardware, and intention is the software that you access the hardware with. So when you are intending something, you're actually putting a CD into machine, right right, Yeah, But how effective is that? I think a lot of people don't are happy because they don't get immediate results. It takes time for the reality to be manifest.
Speaker 1: I guess right, well, when people are trying to manifest, like okay, I want million dollars. The other part of the intention and attention is that you have Your vibration is part of what creates. So yes, you intend with your thought and your mind, but you have to The universe is reactive. If you smile at somebody that you're passing in the street, many times they will smile back at you because you're putting out a little love. You're saying, hey, we're here together, you know where you're having this experience together. You're not saying anything but you know you're just and then they smile back, and it's divine. You may never see that person again. So your energy is what they're responding to the fact that you took that risk and smiled at a stranger. So when you intend, your energy kind of has to be in it, and I think then things start to manifest faster.
Speaker 2: I think your book provides an understanding of paranormal abilities. Should we be cultivating our paranormal and we're using paranormal because that's the psychological term for it, but our natural gifts would be a more better statement. How do we go about and give us some examples? I mean, being aware as psychic, you know, understanding things is one. There's so many types of parent normal. Working with the unseen. Uh, We've had people on my program who are talking about working with relatives I have passed on and the big one right now and I like you to talk about this. Here's the question. Ancestral healing seems to be huge right now. Yeah, because this is bleeding through and I have to wonder, especially in the United States with so many different soul levels, if this is the this healing is what's taking place right now with the current administration.
Speaker 1: God help us.
Speaker 2: I mean that's seriously no, I mean I think there's some kind of healing going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hopefully, Yes, I know, I know this. I think we can heal our ancestors. Yeah, we can heal back through the generations. But it has to be done from the unus mundus. It has to be done beyond space time. It has to be done in a meditative space where you're outside of space time, that is three dimensional reality, because you have to healing you. For that kind of healing, you have to get outside of rational limited thinking. So that's what you have to be in a meditative state to be in a transcendent state, and then ancestral hearing definitely can happen. But to go back to your prior question, the thing we can all start with is our intuition. We all have intuition. So if you decide, you know, I want to just be aware of my intuition, you can even like say you're out to dinner with a friend. You can say okay, because then you will feel how it works. You can say, okay, I'm going to think of an animal. Don't say anything to me, but just leave it out there that I'm thinking of an animal and when it comes to you, maybe after the entree comes, just tell me one animal, so you don't try, and then the person will tell you. On dessert, Oh, you were thinking of a giraft when we were ordering, and I was because you don't try, because it doesn't come from will. It comes from just allowing yourself to get it when you can without effort.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's an interesting example, just kind of. It's like moving part of the body is.
Speaker 1: Float to let it float when it wants to float. In demand it. Don't look for it, you know, don't try to figure it out with your rational mind because it's not The answer is not in your rational mind. You have to go to the transcendent space to get it, and you will go there if you leave yourself alone, So using your intuition, trying to listen to it, or asking your intuition, like, look, I have to make this decision. I'm going to ask for a dream tonight, but you know it might take two or three nights to get it. But could could you just could you just give me some kind of a sign, Just give me some kind of a sign. I don't care if it's on the side of a truck a song that's the next song on the playlist. Just give me a sign. Just start to do things like that, your respect for your intuition develops it.
Speaker 2: Hmm. I like that.
Speaker 1: People who work with their dreams do develop their intuition. They also get cured of their insomnia. Really because well, any contact with the unconscious will help insomnia. People who have insomnia are two to one sided. They're too much in the rational world and not enough in the unconscious realm beyond space time. But once you get in the realm of the higher self capital us, you will sleep better.
Speaker 2: We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return Charley with my guest today, Susan Plunkett, presenting a new book called Paranormal Perspectives. Will be right back. My guest today is Susan Pluggett. She has written a new book called Paranormal Perspective. This is a look at the different levels of consciousness that is obtained through meditation as well as paranormal activity. How do we go about using paranormal philosophy to get what we want in life? That's not an easy question, but maybe that's no.
Speaker 1: I think you already answered it before when you said, you know, we use our intention. But I think if you come from a place of love, for example, you know, I don't know if it's a Tara Brock who says this or one of those people say, you know, may all be may I, may all beings be safe, May all beings be free, May I be safe, May I be free? But may all beings be safe, may all beings no peace? If you can come from that place and then you intend what you want, but you don't want it to go against the free will of anyone else, because it's kind of a psychic law that it's not a good idea to limit anyone else's free will. So if you come from a place of love, then your intention just travels further.
Speaker 2: I like that. The Akashik records, the Akashak files, wherever we want to call it. The Akahak level has been in the news now for probably I want to say, a decade, more so in the last five or six years, and some people are beginning to think that the real geniuses of our society, that the Tesla's Einstein's, had access to that realm. Do you or are you familiar with the Akashyak records, And do you.
Speaker 1: Actually I think the Akashak records. I mean my first contact with them was, you know, as a teenager reading Edgar Casey. Yeah, because to do his healing, he would travel to the Akashak. The way I understand the Akashak Now, it is that area that realm beyond space time. Yeah, where everything is known, where the great oneness, So we can call it the Akashak records, that's what Casey called it. But it is that space where every intuition comes from, where every invention comes from. Everything we have, from the light bulb to the jet plane to whatever ao it comes from that area. Yes, all those things come from that area.
Speaker 2: How do we know when we're there? And do you have any suggestions on how someone can tap into it and know that they're there?
Speaker 1: Their best way is meditation. But you're there every night in your dreams. You leave your body every night in your dreams because your body doesn't go anywhere. You know, your body just stays wherever you leave it. But it's your consciousness. Like when I was a little kid, my sister I was eleven, she was six. She said to me, you travel with your intention. You don't will it, You imagine it, and you intend it, and then you can be anywhere. And then when you're there, you ask the question that you want.
Speaker 2: And when you're asking the question that you want, someone's returning that question with an answer. Or is it like an intuitive direction of where to go next?
Speaker 1: Could be either It could be either It could be your own higher self, it could be giving you an intuition, or it could be someone else in the field. Because we're all in the field together. Many people don't realize this, but Carl Jung quantum physics and Vedanta five thousand year old Hindu knowledge, for example in the Upanishads, particularly in the Bagua Gita aspect, all share the same philosophy of oneness. And when we reach that place of oneness, we're beyond the limitations of the rational mind, which is narrow, and you know orderly and all knowledge is possible.
Speaker 2: So how would you say? What would you suggest a person do who wants to who's perhaps thinking of and increasing finance or wanting to get into a new job situation, and they want to know something unique and they want to go to the Akashuk records to find out data do they ask it ahead of time and say I intend to get data from the Acashuk records through meditation, and then the person has an aha moment or is there something more direct.
Speaker 1: No, that's a good approach. I think if they meditate, if they pay, the answer can come in a dream. Yeah, the answer can come in an aha during meditation. Writing is a good thing. Like I was instructed by the arcs to write in the morning because they would give me downloads in the night and they said they words be written in the air, you just have to type them or we I'm not kidding. I'm not kidding. Not only that, but I would write one word sometime, type it and they would correct it and say, no, this word.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: So we just the most powerful things we can do are dream, meditate, and prayer. Anytime you get into that liminal space fada, brain waves or deeper, there's certain sounds that can help people. They're different hurts. I'm sure you people have spoken to you about the hurts of healing, the hurts of liminality. Yeah, getting into those this you can buy those sounds on probably on Amazon and listening to that music while you meditate and breathe Breathing can also put you in an altered state. Deep breathing is very healing and it activates the vagus nerve, which helps your intuition. So breathing, meditating certain sounds, attention to your dreams. Prayer. We all can do this, can pray to whoever you want. I just pray to the Unus Mundus like the unified field.
Speaker 2: And you're praying for what, Susan, you're praying for, just manifestations of positivity and.
Speaker 1: Well for me, I pray for May I know peace, May all beings no peace, May all beings be free from fear, particularly now because there's so much terror in America that you know, it's just good to say, May all beings be free from fear, you know, may I be free from fear. May all being spree free for fear. May all beings no love? Yeah, I know love. Those all helped to put us in a transcendent space. You just have to be careful walking around, you know, you have to do these things in a safe, quiet space and then make sure you fully back in your physical body before you go out and try to cross the street.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Do you think our ancestors and I feel that this is true, but I'm curious about your interests or your idea about this. You think our ancestors were tapping into the higher realms and bringing through evolutionary change in patterns.
Speaker 1: Week ancestors like, all right, you.
Speaker 2: Know the previous generations.
Speaker 1: Oh, I think some of them are probably like now. Yeah, But in general, I don't know whether Raw said this or Manka said this. Monka was another my primary teacher, disincarnate being that each generation is kind of more full of light right now because the Earth is hopefully ascending fully to the fourth dimension, which is a non dualistic dimension, because the third dimension right and wrong, eye and low, rich and poor, old and young, all the dualalities cause a lot of pain in the third dimension. So as we move more into the fourth dimension, there will be more babies born who are more fourth dimensional, who can hold more light and are less dualistic, more loving. I think that might have I don't even know where I thought that Raw or Right.
Speaker 2: You mentioned when you were at Berkeley Second Institute that you had a I guess you could call it some form of possession that was released. Do you think there's dimensional beings that are demonic, that are kind of shifting things or trying to imprison people in a way that they are unaware.
Speaker 1: Of, that the people are unaware of. Yeah, yeah, in some cases, yeah, there are because all things are possible. So evil is real and goodness is real, and there are probably some people who are possessed. There are other people who have chosen the path of service only to self. Raw makes this very clear. Each of us chooses service to others or service to self. You can travel very far and become very powerful Genghis Khan to wit on the dark path service to self, where you advance on the dark path by harming others, by taking control of others, and the ultimate control to take of another is to kill them. Yeah, so you get very powerful. After the six dimension, there's no way forward beyond Everyone jumps onto the path of the path of light, the path of service to others. Now, nobody's probably one hundred percent service to others, but if you're more than fifty five percent service to others, you're on the path of service to others. And we all get selfish because the way we're designed, you know, we have this eternal self, we have this human self, So sometimes we're selfish. We take the biggest piece of cake. But sometimes we don't. Sometimes we give our last cigarette to the homeless guy, whatever it is, you know. Yeah, yeah, So I think there are people on earth who are on the path of service to self, and you can see them. You can see them in politics, you can see them in government. You know, you can see them the bib net and Yahoo's of the world, and you can see them. You know, we don't have to be mother Teresa, but we can just be, you know, trying trying to care about others. Those who care nothing about others, they're probably on the path of service, and that's okay. That's love. Also, this is a hard one. But when you're loving only yourself, it's still love. It's hard to accept. That's why we have to accept people where they are. Eventually everyone goes back to the path of service to all because ultimate reality, the one is we are all one being, one mind, divine mind. Young was a honest He said that he was a monist oneself. Many manifestations. We're each a manifestation of one self.
Speaker 2: This is the first I guess in a series of paranormal perspectives. Is what's up for the next book?
Speaker 1: The next book is also out. It's by a paranormal researcher or in colloquial terms, a ghost hunter. And it is called One Big Box of Paranormal Tricks. And if you're into that sort of thing. He's an English guy and he's his name is John Fraser. And uh. Also Gavin, who thought of the series, is writing a book on attachments schools. This is called Hauntings, Attachments and Gorules, and that is Gavin Davies.
Speaker 2: Okay, so these are all going to be published by six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're all going to be part of this series six books. Yeah, yeah, by six books. Okay, the One Big Box of Paranormal Tricks is out, but the others are coming. Okay, so mine, the first two are out Mine, John Fraser's.
Speaker 2: And and who did just who did you write this book for? Who do you think is your audience? Uh?
Speaker 1: Anybody who's interested in developing their own paranormal abilities, or anybody that's had something that's scared them they saw a ghost, Ah, anybody who's interested in young Those would be the people.
Speaker 2: Okay, Hey, real pleasure having you on the program. For those of you who want to know more about Susan, she can go to her website, which is Susan Plunket P l U n K E T dot com. Right, where are they going to find on your website?
Speaker 1: They're gonna find, Oh, I have a blog on there where I talk about some paranormal stuff. And they'll just see the books I've written. They'll see, uh, my theories as a psychologist, what I the way I work. So that's what they'll find.
Speaker 2: And the last thing I want to mention is before we started, you said that they're changing the title of your book. So we want people to be able to go to Amazon and right now the title is which is changing. It's called a Youngian Understanding of Transcendent Experiences, but it's changing, so perhaps look for the Paranormal perspectives. Yeah, title, that might be the way to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the new title will be the Paranormal Experiences of a Youngian Psychologist. Sorry confusion, but they just found this out, which is good because the title was terrible. It was a terrible title. But hopefully the new title lets everyone know it's a list of paranormal experiences I.
Speaker 2: Had exactly, and it's fun because you're, you know, claiming a trained psychologist. Uh, and these are heavy influences on your life and I'm sure on your practice as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, nobody comes to me for a band aid.
Speaker 2: Hey, Susan, much success on this book. Thank you and a pleasure speaking with you.
Speaker 1: A pleasure speaking with you too.
Speaker 2: I meant to mention to you listeners that the book came out in October of last year, and it is they're changing the title. The title is Paranormal Perspectives, a Youngian Understanding of Transcendent Experiences. They're changing the title, so look for Paranormal Perspectives Susan Plunkett P l U N K E T. And it should still be there, but they are going to update the title. That's not a great title for that book. So that was interesting to have. That was fun to have her on the program. Hey, I want to mention we have officially launched the new YouTube channel for Earth Ancients. Destiny is going to take another few months to launch, but it's gonna have its own channel. But if you've been a fan of Earth Ancients and you've wanted it to be on YouTube, there you go type in Earth Ancients and check it out. It is. We're slowly building it back up. It hasn't been up for over a year and a half and I want to thank Faith Soul Parves, who is the new team leader of that project. The beauty of YouTube is that we can show a lot of diagrams. You can see yours truly as well as people like Graham Hancock, Randall, Carlson, all the favorites, all the A listers, all everybody will be eventually placed back on that channel. We're taking it slow, we're building the program. All you gotta do is just call it Earth Ancients on Facebook. You'll see it there. There's shorts, there's a long version, and many of them have the graphics that we talk about and feature on Facebook. So we are spreading our wings with this new YouTube channel. Please feel free to check it out and see yours Trulyia with all the guests that we have each week, i'd appreciate it if you would let me know what you think. Send me an email at Earth Ancients, the number four, the letter you at Gmail, and right back to me and say, hey, this is great, this isn't great. Taking me a while to find the perfect ingredients, you got to have good people and facel is wonderful and I'm looking forward to working with him and his team. So Earth Ancients is now a channel on YouTube and to go there, just go to Earth Ancients at YouTube. Okay, that's it for this program.
Speaker 1: I want to think.
Speaker 2: My guest today Susan Plunkett, coming to us from New York. As always, the team of Gaiel, tour Mark Foster and Facial Parves. You guys rock all right, take care of you well and we will talk to you next time.