Speaker 1: What oh, well, welcome back to Day's aero. It is day one seventy six. I am Lindsay Sharman of roguways dot org. Corey Hughes is with me of Corey Hughes dot org. X Q four twenty is here with me of XQ four twenty dot com. And Charlie Robinson of Macroaggressions dot io is not with us today as Uh he's an anarcho Polko. Is that right?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: So hurrah for Anarchapolko. Maybe many of our regular listeners are down there, who knows? Let us know how it's going, and uh, how you guys doing today?
Speaker 3: Is this Mexico? Right?
Speaker 1: Mexico? I think it's on the western seaward right.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I'm scared to leave the country. I don't want to go nowhere. Every place is a shit hole.
Speaker 1: I just saw someone. I didn't look into it, but someone was like, let's be honest, Mexico is our enemy and we should treat them as such. Is Mexico our enemy? I don't perceive them as such, It's true, you do you do see those our enemy?
Speaker 2: Well, they just funneled. How many migrants do their country to us?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's fair.
Speaker 2: And they did it by accident. Give me a break, fuck them, true.
Speaker 3: Corey, it was totally accidental.
Speaker 1: Okay, we didn't mean to we didn't even look.
Speaker 2: Don't go over there, ignorant law.
Speaker 3: We've got so much going on here, all right. In Mahica.
Speaker 1: President a fake Mexican?
Speaker 3: Is she.
Speaker 1: A Spaniard of Jews?
Speaker 3: I think she is not a Spaniard.
Speaker 2: That's crazy how you can be like fucking Mexican and still be Jewish. It's like that taint just can reach you anywhere.
Speaker 1: Dude, because Spaniards Spaniards was Europeans. They came over, they brought all kinds of ship with them.
Speaker 3: She got a little bit of a weird tea. I ain't gonna lie to you. Hold on, let me pull us up. She got a bit of a weird tin.
Speaker 1: H.
Speaker 3: I mean what y'all think? Yeah, I ain't sure. More all of color, you know what I'm saying? In Spain and than Mexican. Yeah, straight up, they're straight up white Mexicans. I was like, I was like, hold on a second, I'm like, that's weird enough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she looks darker than me in that picture. But if I'm in the sun. That's how dark I look. So I don't think that's very I don't think that's very convincing.
Speaker 3: She's a Spaniard, but she's she's on the cusp. But I mean close to being white, you know what I'm saying. I mean, yeah, Eastern European, you know what I'm saying. Real close? Oh boy? Yeah, didn't they say something about they were they were trying to name the cartels is a terrorist organization? Can I see something about that? And she got pissed about that.
Speaker 1: Why would you be mad if your cartels were called out for being criminals.
Speaker 3: I'm not I'm not exactly sure, but you know, unless they're working for you, can you even become president in Mexico without you know, shaking hands with the cartail.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't think. So I felt I felt like the government there doesn't really exist except by way of the cartels. The cartels are like, yeah, we'll let you pretend you're in charge, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, this is what's what my thinking was. I was like, because they kind of they kind of navigate mostly everything down there from the way it seems, yeah, I mean like, I mean they're police and stuff. Ain't the same as it is here.
Speaker 1: Like two thousand, I was a brawlless hippie volunteering for Ralph Nader all day, every day. And then when that was over, when he didn't get his five percent, which is what we were after to get federal funding for the Green Party, then I was gonna hitchhike to Mexico and go to a rainbow fuck what was it called a rainbow gathering and in Mexico, And that was like some of what we were preparing for. It was like, well, we have to have enough on us so if the cops fuck with us, we could pay them off. And the only reason I didn't end up going is my car got tea boned and a cop threw me around and bruised me up, and I had a false case. They put all these false charges on me, and so I had to fight this and take care of my tea boned car and the insurance and all this, and so I ended up missing out on hitchhiking to Mexico to going to the rainbow gathering. So so even back then in two thousand, it was like heavily like yeah, if you're gonna go there, take some extra takes some extra cash. What the fuck was I thinking. I was never gonna safely hitchhike through Mexico as an eighteen year old girl. Like, what the hell.
Speaker 3: I mean, were you actually concerned about safety at that moment? No, I mean that was during like your your drug you know, wild party, ty.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was interesting. I actually quit doing all drugs in order to volunteer for Ralph Nader because I was like, I'm serious about this. I would be like sober and good and whatever. And so when the cops came to the party I was at. It was ironic because I had never really well. I had actually been arrested for a possession before, but I had never really been messed with the cops or had any problem with a lot. And then right when I was just sober for like the only time of my life, I got pinned. All this shit got pinned on me. Basically, everything they found in the house they pinned on me because I was, you know, telling them they couldn't come in without a warrant. So they're like, oh, we'll show you what we could do without a warrant, little girl, which was not fun.
Speaker 3: He said, they wrecked you up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had bruises, I took pictures documented it when I got to the courthouse, so that I had like a list of things that they had found in the house and pinned on me, including resisting arrest and all this other stuff that they threw. And when I got to the courthouse, there was also suddenly just a magical possession of a firearm with intent to use. And I was like, what, like, there's not even a there was no weapons anywhere in the house. There was, and I definitely wasn't a gun owner at the time, so they just like magically magically appear. But this this district, this was Shoreline, Washington State. If anybody knows, they're notoriously corrupt, notoriously as people would be like what, I can't believe that's happening to you, and then they'd be like, oh in Shoreline, Oh yeah no, that's uh exactly how it goes there. So there was like known, you know, but I didn't know until I encountered it. It wasn't horrible. I wasn't like, I mean, I had bruises, it's not appropriate, but it wasn't like traumatizing or anything.
Speaker 3: So you didn't get beat up, not beat beat.
Speaker 1: Now I got a car. They slammed the car door on my leg. That was my worst injury was this pretty like severe bruise on my thigh. But I was scared for a second because they were like mocking me and they're like, oh, you're so drunk, and I was like, I'm not even remotely For the first time in my life, I'm not drunk, like breathalyze me, and they're like, yeah, we don't need to, You're just you're drunk. I was just like, man, they're just like taunting with how much power they have over me. Right, I was pretty gross. But some some shitty cops out there. I was lucky though. I grew up with like a lot of really good cops, like really good cops, like very kind, helpful, supportive police people.
Speaker 3: You mean, people like Corey.
Speaker 1: Hopefully I don't know Corey is like a cop, and I would assume, so, yeah.
Speaker 3: If I had to give as Corey was very helpful as a police officer, very helpful.
Speaker 2: I helped you all the way to jail a lot.
Speaker 1: So helpful.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm just doing my job, man.
Speaker 2: So here's a deal. Cops don't like to be bothered, and so if you have to actually go to someone's fucking house. Your number one goal is to take somebody to jail for wasting your time. There, you go, you find somebody, you find something, You find somebody to take the jairsy.
Speaker 3: You probably you probably had a lot of a domestic dispeedch right that probably which it was mostly your house calls.
Speaker 2: Two or three a day. That's the number one call that comes in anywhere. That and crashes.
Speaker 1: Makes sense.
Speaker 3: Well, I figure it's probably probably not a whole lot of you know, armed robber on the scene like that.
Speaker 2: You get that ship. It's funny because you might get like let's say, you'll get like you get a half you'll get a half a dozen arm robberies in a month, like on my shift, whatever shift I was working, didn't matter shift, afternoon shift. And most of the time you get out there and you figure out what really happened and it wasn't what you were dispatched to in the first place. Right, So literally more than half the time you get dispatched to a hot call, you get there and you're like, this is bullshit. Slow everybody down, you know, like it's nothing right. So half the time you see cops going somewhere they're not. Really it's nothing. You know, it's really not what you might think it is.
Speaker 3: That they're really just trying to get through that red light. I need to be something my light though.
Speaker 2: You know, it's funny you say that, because like breaking red lights is a real big deal. Like they make a big deal when you're a cop about things like things like that. Like I've been talking to more than once for breaking red lights. There's the way you're supposed to do it, and if you don't have to do it, you don't.
Speaker 3: Do it, right, So right, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: I worked for a very conservative agency and that really didn't take any shit. Like I seen them get rid of people like quick, like they realized this guy come out, you're gone. Like they didn't fuck around. They didn't have a lot of I mean, overall, it was a really great agency. Everyone every agency has, you know that it has its moments right where they have no choice but to cover some shit up. Right, Like there was one case where a guy got shot in his car because the cop dove into his window, right, the cop dove in his window, and then the car took off because the cop dove in his window right, and then the cops shot him because he took off, so he called that's the fucking problem, you know what I'm saying. So yeah, and then they of course they whitewashed it, you know, but uh, other than that, actually a couple of the shootings they whitewashed. You know, it's not necessarily that they didn't meet the requirements to shoot somebody, because a lot of times you get in a situation where you're like, holy shit, I can shoot this motherfucker right now, but you don't want to do that, right you don't. You can find an all fuck alternative, and if it's not an immediate threat. Some people, some cops, they'll see you holding the gun or a knife or anything, and they'll just shoot you. They don't get fuck like, that's not how we were really taught to do things.
Speaker 3: So soy they've been waiting to shoot somebody.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, I'll tell you a story real quick. I hate telling stories, but I'll tell this one. I'd been out for a week sick, I had the worst fucking whatever, my throat and everything was fucked up. And the day I was supposed to get back, I overslept, and my fucking sergeant and the midnight readoff, calls me on the phone in front of everybody, and he's like, fucking with me. Where you at? U was, Warren't you know? He's just like fucking with me on the phone. I could hear everybody laughing in the background and shit, and I'm like fuck, fuck fuck, and he's like, what's it all this cursing? You know? It was a really fun incident. And but then I get to work and I'm like two hours fucking late. While I was gone, another cop had to cover my zone and they were dispatched to a call at a Walgreens where a guy went in who did one of these deals, you know, give me give me all the money, right, he had his hand and his thing like that. And then after that, when he got done getting all the money, he said, tell the cops, this is my address, and he gave the bitch his address. He gave the woman at the store his address, and then so everybody obviously rushes to the house. The wife gets on the phone and she's like, look, he's suicidal, but he doesn't have a gun, like, please, don't shoot the fucking guy. And I read all the notes the next day. I mean it was pages of notes and then I know the three guys who went out to that call. One of the guys was covering it was dispatched. It would have been my call. It was supposed to be my call, but it was dispatched to this other guy because I was two hours late. So they go out there and the guy runs out with a wallet in his hand, and they fucking killed him.
Speaker 3: Wow. Damn.
Speaker 1: His whole plan was to like get a bunch of money for his wife or whatever.
Speaker 3: It was suicide suicide back up on the way.
Speaker 1: He also got the money he didn't get he didn't go from.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so when I read the notes, I knew exactly what was happening. And when you look at the chronology of the notes, you can see here's the incident. Here's the notes where he gives the address. So as soon as he gives the address, you know something's up. This is not like anybody who was half a fucking brain already knows what's about to happen. Right. You learn to anticipate these things when you get a call like this, right, And so I'm going through the notes and I'm checking it, and like from the time the shit happened and they got the initial call till the time they shot him was like twenty five minutes or something like that. It was brutally obvious in the notes what was happening. Yeah, and the wife was like, don't shoot him, he doesn't have a gun. And they fucking lit him up anyway. And then when you go back and read their reports, they're all copy and paste of the same shit. It's the subject ran out of the house and came to us, and in an aggressive manner, he raised his arm. He had something in his hand that was shining. I couldn't tell what it was. In fearing that it was a gun, I opened fire. You know that, You get that kind of you know.
Speaker 3: Downplaying running to meal, running to meal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's like copy and paste. It's funny because I've been watching these like civil rights the civil rights lawyer on fucking YouTube and he's a good guy, he's a lawyer, and he calls out all the cop bullshit, you know what I mean, And like I watch his videos and he doesn't even call out all the right bullshit, you know what I mean. I'm like, Nope, the cop fucked up there. He's I know what he's doing there right, Like I'm an expert interpreting police actions on a call because they're all shady. There's always something else going on in their head beyond what they're saying to you right then and there, you.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, well, they have to present it a certain way to get their outcome that they.
Speaker 2: Want, right, was really good at getting the outcome I wanted no matter what.
Speaker 1: So it makes sense that's how you survive as a cop.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing. When you're new, your gung ho and you and you're eager, you know what I mean. But the funny thing is, like all your stress in the beginning comes from your interactions on the street because you don't know what the fuck you're doing, and you look stupid, and everyone you deal with knows you're a rookie, right, But by the time you know what's going on and you've got that down to a science, all your stress becomes administrative. You're no longer worried about what happens on the road. You can handle anything. Five guys with guns, no problem. I can handle that. But it's the administrative nitpicking, the politics, the forming the right relationships, you know, to survive. It's brutal. It is fucking brutal. It is a socially ostracizing workplace for sure. And let me tell you, if you don't play on the fantasy football league or the softball league or any of that shit, you're not getting promoted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I warn't this kind of shit, Like fucking.
Speaker 2: Fact, I don't see. I didn't do none of that stuff. I'm not that guy, and it never was. And I seen motherfuckers come home in three years who had fucking who sucked, who like sucked, and fucking they got promoted like everyone's.
Speaker 1: Just like a.
Speaker 2: Body of police agencies or yes men who are who are They're supposed to be strong administratively at least, but they're usually not there. They play it safe. They're guys who play it safe, who won't rock the boat, who'll keep the fucking you know, the scam going right? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, drink a beer after the youth basketball game, you know what I'm saying. Like you said, fantasy football super Bowl parties, I mean promoted.
Speaker 1: I can't do that ship And all of.
Speaker 2: Them lay on the light detector, like all of them about something. Yeah I had to lie about it, girl, and you know whatever, I fucking oh man, I did this drug and it was only one time, and I couldn't tell. You know, I swear to god, every single guy has a story that they had to lie.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that's the that's the game you got to play. So that's the game you got to play. You either you're either gonna move up in the world via via relationships or or you won't. Like that's that's pretty much it. You know, when when you when you look at we look at sometimes when we're like, oh, why why is this particular person playing ball with these particular set of people, It's like, it's because you have to in order to get anything done in order to move up. I mean, that's what you have to do. Whether you actually like him or not doesn't really matter, you know what I'm saying. You can hate their goods, but you know what I'm saying, we've got the perception because perception is reality, and that's all people really care about anyway. They don't want the reality of the situation, just wont to proceed. Oh okay, yeah, it's a good guy. Yeah, oh yeah, he coached my son in youth basketball. Great coach. But yeah, he came and hung out. You know, he brought his kids over when my kid had a birthday party. Oh yeah, he's a good guy. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, yeah, move them up. It's like, man, he's been trash at his job. It's like, and we ain't worried about it. Move him up. You know what I'm saying, It ain't worried if he's good or not. I know him, he's a good guy, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: This is why I at I suck at these rules. I don't care about them. I'm like never going to succeed because so like at the last school I worked at, I had a new property and it was on a river. It was gorgeous, and so I was like, oh, everyone want to come over for a you know, barbecue this day or whatever. If you want to stop by, stop I will be like swimming and barbecuing. You hang out however long you want whatever. Like not a fucking person. I mean like sixty people or something work at this school, And like none of them replied except one guy who was super nice, and he came over with his family and his kids, and I was like, that's cool. I was like, why didn't anyone else reply? He's like, oh, you broke the rules. I was like, what are the rules? And he was like, so and so is the one who does house parties, like she's she's the one. And I was like, oh, so, like one person who works at this school gets stabbed house parties and no one else gets do And he's like yeah, and and so now you're also fucked because like everyone hates you because you like tried to use her position. I was like, why can't we all have our fucking house parties if we want to have a fucking house park, Like this is ridiculous. Are we seven years old? And answers yes, no and yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 3: And this is why I say when folks are like we need to get together, well all the all the broke folks can't get together unity my ass man. You know what I'm saying. You unify for about fifteen seconds and then after that you'd be right each other's throats to be trying to backstab, move up and all this, I mean, just see is what it is. You know? So, but yeah, I mean that's the way it is that you've got designated people in certain areas. It's like, not that you know, that's kind of my gig, right. It's like I didn't know that we you know, divvy this out is as far as like who got props on it and we've got DIBs on it. It's like, yeah, yeah, I do the house parties rus. Just remember that, okay. And I'm also like everybody will come to yoursty.
Speaker 1: Rules like this, like why don't you fuck can tell people so I don't have to feel like such an asshole when like no one and they all act like I just don't even exist. I was like, man, I don't usually get my healings feelings or I don't usually care what people think, but like that hurt my feelings. There's like nobody even acted like I was alive. I was like, this is so fucking weird. This is the weirdest shit. I feel like that ever happened to me socially, I didn't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's what it looks like. It didn't matter how old you are, if you're five, if you're fifty five, if you're eighty six. I mean, all this stuff still applies. It still applies. Yeah, yeah, so yeah, I either learned how to play and oh man, it's even it's even worse when you get into a straight up like corporations, the corporate game. Woo who boy, A lot of boot licking and a lot of ass kissing. You know what I'm saying, navigate your way through there.
Speaker 1: I don't do any of it, and then everyone hates me because of it, and I'm like, I fucking hate me. I guess because like fuck all of you, I'm not gonna just pretend you're cool when you're a piece of shit, and you.
Speaker 3: Better pretend they con you trying. You want you want to move up, right? You want to move up a grain in pain. Right? You want to get that that nice shiny gig. Right, you got your own office. Boy, Not only do you have your own office, you got a view. You want your office with a view.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: You got to suck some balls out here. You know what I'm saying, y'all. I mean, it just is what it is. I mean, whether there's proverbial balls or real balls, you have to you may have to do the real time stuff. And look, there's some people out there who do the real ship. Okay. Uh, you know, you got people like Kamala the other ones that that have moved up the ranks. Be a fillatio. Okay. So I mean, yeah, that's all. That's all. That's another way you can move up. You can even get sent for life, like I don't know, having some billionaire's kids, Like, oh my god, oh my god, Ashley Saint Clair.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Like I don't know this woman. I know where she works, to know about all that stuff and the babbylon Be and all that, but she just comes off as a money grubbing horror And I don't really even know her at all. But I don't know you, and you seem like a money grubbing horr to me. Like that's probably probably obvious.
Speaker 1: I thought that was the name of a porn site.
Speaker 3: Well, actually, Saint Claire, Yeah, no, is the is the day is the Dayton site is the cheating site for people who are married and won't to cheat or in a relationship won't cheat. I just that it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Hitler never would have allowed something like that.
Speaker 3: To Yeah, but uh, it's great. Actually, Saint Claire, Uh, she came out recently, I think it was just yesterday and uh said that she is the newest baby mama of Elon Musk. Okay, this would be his thirteen child.
Speaker 1: Okay, I just saw this, so all his kids are like by surrogacy and by just like random.
Speaker 3: Not not not quite not quite a lot of them are via I v if I v if is what they did. No, No, I think I think he. I think he gives it one one round, you know what I'm saying. I think he gives it one poke. And he's like, are you breakingt She's like no, It's like, well, we're gonna do this my way then, why now now I'm not I'm not sure. I'm not sure if this one was the old school way skinned, the skin action, you know, I'm not sure. But she was kept under wrap. She said that, uh, it's been really hard for me over the past year keeping this secret. She said, yeah, that's hard. And look yeah, and from what she was saying, yeah, from what she was saying, she wanted to keep this thing a secret, but the tabloids kept bothering her. So she called the New York Post and to have an interview. I was like, hold on a second, just because somebody bothers you don't mean that you got to spill the beans. You called straight up to New York Post and to have a whole She had her feet out and everything, taking photos and oh, I said damn girl.
Speaker 2: Someone posted on Twitter. They said, Elon Musk is taking time away from his family to spend time with social media. Please respect his privacy. I thought it was the funniest thing ever.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, So, so Allegedly she was saying that that Elon wanted to keep his name off of the birth certificate for privacy, and that they've been conversing back and forth on how to raise this particular kid that they brought in the world. Allegedly. We haven't really heard from Elon Musk on this yet, but yeah, yeah, the the real question is was this was this ivy? This sounds like a skin on skin altercation right here.
Speaker 2: Doesn't sound like I said something about a tourd love affair.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Is she like porn girl Babylon.
Speaker 3: She's a political political conservative in nature, okay, and so and so now that so now the conservative uh uh side of it is like, oh, you horror having another baby out of wedlock and all this other stuff. And you know, we've got, uh, we've got multiple people in the in the space who have particular opinions on that. But look, when this is difficult, because when a woman gets offered a chance like this to get ahead, and you're getting way ahead, it's hard for him to turn it down. It's just like this dude's like worth like three hundred and fifty billion. I may I may be on the low end. It might be four hundred something billion, you know what I'm saying, Like it's like a lot of billions, and it's like, hey, I'm trying to come here. You ain't gonna ask him to wear no condom or nothing. You know what I'm saying, You're gonna take all of it. It's a hey, as many times as you want to come get it, you know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 2: That, just be like this, I'm just gonna throw it to the wind, because if it happens, the're not gonna be rich.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying that, like, for for the for the majority of like your everyday women hanging around, man, it's gonna be hard to pass up. Because she even said, because uh, this, I guess this is over a couple of years, but uh she even said, yeah, initially I wasn't attracted to him. Whenever I hear something like that, that automatically means you still ain't attracted to him.
Speaker 2: Women will attracted to for somewhere reason. I still figured that out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, usually some type some type of resources resources while they would do that. Yeah, that's that's strictly yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Or they're on birth control and they don't know what the fuck they're doing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's strictly yeah. Yeah. That throws your homeownes and stuff off. So it may be a lapse of judgment. Uh but but yeah, she's I mean, she's kind of hit the lottery. To be honest, this is the.
Speaker 1: Most important question we can ask, and this is my Twitter poll. Got appreciate it if everyone would go on Twitter right now, go to at a poetra Pig, Soul Roagueways and vote whether it's butt naked or buck naked? Obviously it's both, which one is the most correct? What is it supposed to be? What did we initially mean when we said this? I feel like buz naked naked, buck naked or butt naked? Have you heard both?
Speaker 3: Oh? Well I have? But usually when I say butt naked, I introduced booty in there. But booty naked booty naked, Yes, I'm not sure why, you know. I don't want to get it confused with the buck naked.
Speaker 1: Okay, I have the same poll on telegram too, So if you go to the Telegram day zero chat, which the link is right below wherever you're watching or listening to this, you can also vote in this pool. So far, buck naked is winning in both. So this is science Yu naked apparently the way we're going with this.
Speaker 3: Okay, hey, well let's ask you. Saint Clair had no problem getting that, but naked naked? Oh man? But hey, look man, this this is this is some priceless stuff. But I want I wanted privacy. The tabloys asked me a question, So I just got New York Posts to come into my house and have a whole, full fledged interview.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a liar, A liar.
Speaker 3: I was like, hold on a second, hey, hey, that goes back, That goes back to what I was saying earlier. There was a bunch of women who said the dude just kept asking, so I gave him something. I mean, taboys kept asking. So I just had a tabloy come in and I just spilled all the beans that that Corey, that's the method. That's the method. We've been missing our entire lives. Men out there, this is this is, this is all you need to do.
Speaker 2: You just keep asking it's is that the true.
Speaker 3: In anything? Your taploids came by like ten times, and I was like, you know what, fuck this man, I'm just let me the New York posts come on in. She just break down like that. It's like when the people were doing the the fake racist letters. Like there was a was a mayor said somebody sent him a nasty letter and they painted his car and all this shit, and the police you know, came and asked hum some questions, and he broke right down, said shit, I did it. I was like, man, you might let you lie go that quick. I mean, it just came up and just asked you one question you had, like you was on one of these was it the law and order? Criminal intent? Like well, my man just gets up in your face and just he just asked you about three or four questions, looks looks at the back of your head, and you're like, man, I killed him.
Speaker 1: It's just like that.
Speaker 3: Folks just break right down. Man. Some folks ain't meant for that life. Okay, they're not meant for that life. So you got to know if you are or not. That's the whole thing. But yeah, hey Alon, Hey thirteen Nick Cannon, get on it. He just passed you though you got twelve. So now Nick Cannon, I think he gets his done the old fashioned way. So Nick, GoAhead, find another one.
Speaker 1: Why doesn't he have these people sign NDA's or whatever? Why is this woman like what? I don't even really understand what's happening. He fucked her at some point she got pregnant and he just was like, yeah, don't talk about it. I'll just trust you. And now she's talking about it and making problems. I don't understand.
Speaker 2: Well, she had one post, not that I like this gossip shit, but she had this one post where she was basically saying something along the lines of she's been trying to get a hold of him for months and couldn't or something like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean.
Speaker 2: Got her check out there.
Speaker 3: Look in the check It's like it's like, hey, you paid, but she ain't paying enough. It's like the what was it the last girl? Which I ain't heard nothing on this in a while? That see Vincent man? You know what I'm saying. Yeah, it's just like, yeah, Vince, he slid her that extra menion. She was looking you know what I'm saying. It's like are we good? Now, Hey, this is happening everywhere.
Speaker 2: That's twenty year old.
Speaker 3: You do it.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter what circumstances you do.
Speaker 3: If you're oh, like Bill Belichick. That's what Bill Belichick doing right now? His uh, his girlfriend. I think she's like twenty three. She says she's in love too. I said, that's what I'm talking about. Hell, he went, he's in my neckd it was. Now he's the coach of in college North Carolina tar Heels. He just auccepted that job got him a twenty three year old piece. I mean that what well, look, let me let me not say that. In theory, she's hoping that he kicks the bucket quick. They're married, not yet, but you know she's gonna be pushing for that.
Speaker 1: I actually put on traill poison in your food before.
Speaker 3: You don't you want to tie? Don't you want to tie? To not make this thing official? Which I don't know why people think that makes it official. I mean, you know what I'm saying. If yeah, if you didn't make it beneficiary, yeah yeah, it makes you legal beneficiary. But if you didn't make it to where you were holding the other person's hand as they died. Then there was nothing official about it. Okay, you were just signing some paperwork with the state. That's it.
Speaker 1: Yes, meaningless like it's either that's what I said, love you'll either fight and die for it or it's not love. There you go, there's your rule. Will you fight and die for this person? No, well then you don't love them. It's just a person it for now needs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, there's no doubt about it. So but this is, uh, this is not anything new as far as people who have a whole lot of resources having a bunch of kids and things of that nature. Uh, we see that a lot. You know, your athletes, your movie stars. I mean they go from woman to woman to woman. I mean it's just kind of the way it is back in the day you had your kings that you know, they have their they have their wife, and then they have their cockybines, you know what I'm saying, the side pieces they would hit up. So this is this is nothing new. Resources attract and it just is what it is, you know what I'm saying. And I'm not saying that the Ash Sinclair is some type of bad woman, because I don't know who she is, but she she's seen a she's seen an opportunity and she sees it. I mean, that's all I know. Just like the other three women. This is his fourth baby, Mama, so allegedly.
Speaker 1: Kids. I thought he had one with Grimes.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, he had he had one. He had one with grimes the old fashioned way, and then they had five I vs.
Speaker 1: They did so the demon name otherwise known as X. He's there one that they conceived naturally supposedly.
Speaker 3: No, that's from a different woman, the demon name kid. Yeah, the one yeah, the ones that I'm talking about, which I may not be talking about the right woman, but this is one from back in the early two thousands. Okay, m back in the early two thousands. Supposedly they had one kid regular. Yes, that was one of the ones from the one of the twins. So they had one regular five I vs. Uh. He had a set of twins and in triplets, and then I think he had two with another woman, and then he might have had three with the woman in the late like between nineteen to twenty one. So yeah, it's I mean, he's having so many, but it's like, you know what I'm saying, it's disjointing. Yeah, but he did a whole lot of the IV and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and which we'll give you twins and triplets and shows. So is the kid who was in the Oval office with him? Is that is that the demon named kid? Or some other kid? Who's this fucking kid? Is it you? Like an X and then like the eighth or e A and then like some symbol. And his name is even a word at all, it's just some demon's name.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's u? Let's see us. It's Elon's kids names. Okay, go ahead. Oh no, he's got that tig. Well a couple of his kids are not or not Mitch, like, you don't have pictures of them. I don't know why, might be, might be? Uh, well this is the ones that they can actually.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that people X and X is the short for the demon name.
Speaker 3: Oh, here we go, Oh, here we go, here we go.
Speaker 1: Let's pull this up, little ex little little demon named kid. And I thought that was him and grimes kid, but I guess that's wrong.
Speaker 3: Okay, so your twelve children, first was a Nevander or Nevada. I'm sorry, Oh dang, I didn't realize the first kid died.
Speaker 1: Oh that was his blood sacrifice. People will say, uh.
Speaker 3: Uh, that could have been a let's see, so just let's see, I'll see.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, his first Oh I'm disappointed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, first, Yeah, it's only a woman. Num before he was hitting everywhere.
Speaker 2: Man, I wanted to see like eight nine women.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, he's keep he's keeping. He's trying to keep that body count low. Yeah, it was first six children. I'm sorry Wilson. Wilson was the first six children. That was between two thousand and two thousand and eight. Okay, Now, of course she says she was a starter wife.
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 3: I don't think he's married. Sure, but you're right, you're right, Lindsay Grimes. Grimes is one of the partners.
Speaker 1: See his weird ass name X eighth or whatever you have found that ag or something like what the fuck?
Speaker 2: That's?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, little ex and you got x A dark sid dry l sideria. Yeah, and then the third child, Hey, tech no mechanicus. All right, what's wrong with you?
Speaker 1: He's such a fucking weirdo.
Speaker 3: Let's see, damn grimes name, real name is Claire Bouche or how does she get Grimes? Shook?
Speaker 1: Stupid? She was she's an electronical person. She was like having to select a genre for her music, and she just thought it would be funny to choose like grime metal or something. And then she became known as grimes because she was like the only person who says that she does that genre. I don't know, it's all dumb. These people think they're super smart and they're actually retards. It's basically what's going on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, and then okay, so the other woman, chevon Zillius. So between the birth of his first supposedly right like, uh, maybe allegedly, I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: And now I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think he just impregnated her, but I think it was the IVF, So he may not have touched his skins on that one. He may just reserve himself for particular type.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So yeah, Little X was the little demon name. One was at fucking the Oval Office. I don't remember what they're talking about, but he's up there, you know, they're doing a press conference or whatever, and the kid like goes over behind Donald Trump and he said, you're not the real president, get out of here. Did you see that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I didn't see that one.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I was like, wow, that was Trump's just kind of like, hmm, it's pretty funny, Like that's a weird s Like I get wanting to bring your kid to work, but it's weird when your kid then goes and like tells the president that they're not the president and to get out of there. Yeah, and it feeds into all the left wing conspiracy theories that Elon Musk is the actual president. So they're like, right, like, your kid is repeating this, you obviously think that you're the president here he is like telling the president that he's not the president to get out of there. So there's that too. And then Trump has to tweet this fucking Napoleon quote, right, which is basically like no laws are broken when you're saving your country. So like there, it's like they're trying to freak everyone out. It's pretty amazing, And yeah.
Speaker 3: It weld just think of, well, I've seen some people talk about, you know, the proposed budget, and they were like, there's no tax cuts in there. I was just like, I think you got to do like law to do the tax thing, the budgets something else, right, But folks are so worried about medicaid. Medicare such a security, such a Security has not been funded for a long time. They borrow money for that shit, Like I'm just letting you know, Okay, yeah, we're not actually funding that. Money's been spent.
Speaker 1: Right, Ideally, you would never be paying into some thing like that. You would be holding it for yourself because you're your own fucking fund and a government shouldn't be in charge of whether or not you're okay in your old age. That should be up to you and your family and your friends and like your community. Ideally that would be true, but we've been taught that we should rely on this for some reason that we deserve it. We're like entitled to it in fact, even if it isn't funded, and we've never paid attention to what our government does with it.
Speaker 2: The reason it's called an entitlement and why genuinely is kind of an entitlement is because people have actually been paying for it, whether the money they or not. But they're definitely entitled to that money because they've been paying for it. But it's right, I don't buy it's not there, Like, I just don't buy that. It doesn't seem like there's a fund for Social Security. The money just comes in Willy nilly, from US eight or whatever the fuck you know, scam their pulling or they pull the money from somewhere, right, and so this is one of the problems that needs to be solved.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: They need to like they need to consolidate and isolate their various funds instead of letting everything kind of pool, which seems like what's been happening.
Speaker 1: I understand people have put money into it. My point is we never should have. We never should have made any government any part of our retirement like at all. It's just not it's not realistic, it's not reasonable.
Speaker 2: It's stemmed from the post depression period, didn't it. Yeah, So, I mean I understand the idea. But then again, the depression was fucking like a manipulation of the monetary system. I mean was it was done on purpose basically with the depression. So if the whole thing was done on pression to get people on the dole, it worked. See the weird thing though back then we were still on the gold standard to a degree. I mean, Roosevelt altered the way the gold standard worked. I'm not really too up on that, but he changed the price, and maybe he set a set price for it that wasn't the natural market price is basically, I think what happened, and then when we got to Nixon, we went off the gold standard, so they just printed fucking money like crazy. It's kind of amazing that they were able to even pull a social security without fucking printing money, you know, really so unbelieve.
Speaker 1: It's just it gets back to the question. Is what I've been saying to people recently too, is like what we have to get down to, especially because our economy was crashed a few years ago and we're still catching up to that reality and it's probably going to look a lot worse to us at some point. We have to get to the point where we're asking ourselves, like what actually is government for and what do we want it to be for? And I think that we should try to move away from the idea that it's here to support us monetarily in any way at any point in our lives, Like our social safety nets should be our friends, family, and community, not a government, because it gives the government way too much power over us and we don't want that. I ideally we have a weak government that is only strong militarily and not socially. Well, it's hard people understand that like, you can still have in fact, better support than you would ever get from a government if you're doing the same thing, but locally, well.
Speaker 2: I think it's a government stob to set policy in order to foster a good economy, and then when the economy is good and people have more income, they have to worry less about their retirement. Right. But the problem is, the problem is like we're all fucking stupid, and we are. It's virtually impossible for any one of us to save for retirement, right, It's virtually impossible, not financially, but because we're stupid, we do things that totally shoot ourselves in the foot when we know we shouldn't. You know, I literally have been talking to my cousin for fucking five years about buying bitcoin, and she's like, I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I've been talking to her about bitcoin since it was like two grand and now it's one hundred grand. She's like, I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna do it. Right, it's the stupid decisions that we make, you know, and the lack of our ability to see past our own fucking nose.
Speaker 1: Me included, well and all yeah, yeah, all of us included, until we wise up. I I'll say too, it's this like culture right where we feel like we are owed everything. I just if you travel enough, you start to see like most of the world gets bought fucking nothing for most of their life, and we're just like I'm gonna go get a new shirt today, or like I should probably have this thing, or like why is my fucking plates not better than this, or like we just think we get everything all the time, and we don't have to take care of it. We don't have to pass it down to our children, and we don't have to fucking fix it when it's broken or mend it or anything. We just get a new one and that's just what we deserve because we're alive. And it's a crazy mentality, But how do you undo that when we've been in that for decades and decades and decades in this country, it's hard to uproot.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 1: I'm a materialist, or I like having new clothes. I'm not saying I don't like it. I'm saying like it's not actually realistic, and it never has been. But here we are, that's our it's our life.
Speaker 3: Well with the medicare and stuff. We've also and our you know, New age medicine, we've extended the end of life for way longer than it probably should. So there's a lot of people who, I mean, I'm gonna be honest with you, there's a lot of people that like they can't even move, like they can't think, and they're still around and they're still getting benefits because we're able to extend their life. We're you know, one hundred and fifty years ago they would have been dead.
Speaker 2: Then maybe Donald Trump should implement a campaign that you have to become silent green at sixty five.
Speaker 1: That's the dystopian future we're hooking for. Well, it used to be okay though, too, because you'd have like if you have generational it doesn't eve have to be wealth. It's just property, right, and so like you've got like this land, and it's like here's all the tools, and here's all the whatever, and like we all sort of keep this in the family. And you know when grandma gets super old and she can't do shit, well she just sits in the kitchen and you know, cleans and makes food for the rest of us, so we can be out doing whatever. The fuck and like she'll watch the kids, you know, and like everything worked out and then you're not a burden on the system. But the way we have things stacked up, like you just are a bird, you can't not be a burden on the system when you're that old. We don't have Spain, dont space for time for these people.
Speaker 3: Say right, yeah, so, I mean it just kind of is what it is. A solution. I don't have one, like at all the media period. Yeah, well, I mean that's always an option. It's always an option. But but we're talking. We're talking about you know, probably a significant chunk of a budget, you know, Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, and then military. Well how much we think that makes it a budget? Fifty sixty? Yeah, like like it's like most of it, it's.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 3: And what's crazy about such security is that, Okay, you would think, all right, so the government has taken my money that I paid in and they put it in this account and they put it into these different markets and it's grown to where that shit works. It's like at all, if it worked like that, pal, it might be all right, you know what I'm saying, Hey, hey, here goes the money that you put in, you put over your life. You put one hundred thousand dollars in. We invested it in this market, invested in whatever. Uh, it ended up being three four million dollars over fifty years. He goes your four million dollars, have a good life the rest of your life, of your rest. And it's not quite like that. It's not quite like that. I feel like it's like four million dollars tax free. Yeah, tax free?
Speaker 1: You tax free for this if you're Brad. I feel like it's like a bonus at work, right, Like you should not expect it at all. You should plan to not get it, and then if you happen to get it, like, fuck, yeah, great bonus. Awesome. I guess SoC security, that's great. But I would have I think I'm not there.
Speaker 2: I don't think i'm getting it.
Speaker 1: I think I've I have so little in it that it would be like negligible anyways, And so my ideally I'm for myself.
Speaker 2: So technically, I see, here's a deal. The tax code is so fucking complicated, nobody really knows what the fuck the deal is. But there is payroll tax, and there's stuff that you have to pay, which is supposed to cover your Social Security contributions and all that stuff. I don't fucking do it. So I don't really even understand like how any of that shit even works. If I ever get caught, I'm playing and they're fucking breaking bad defense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if they well, if they show, if it shows that you hadn't paid in, then technically I don't think you get anything.
Speaker 2: No, right of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so your your employment is a cop or whatever other else you did will have, So you.
Speaker 2: Have everything up till I'm about thirty eight. I guess everything till I'm oh, maybe forty or forty one, everything up to then. Yes, then after that fucking in the wind.
Speaker 1: You and me both. Yeah, So I think that's not gonna be very much, you know.
Speaker 2: Sad, because that would be for me, like over twenty years of put it into Social Security, twenty two years of social security, you know, more than at twenty four, because I started working when I was no I started working at fifteen at McDonald's. So it's like twenty five years of fucking paying into something.
Speaker 1: Oh, we're like exactly the same, I have like twenty six years. But also how low were our wages back then? I think My first job was four dollars an hour.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got four twenty five Yeah, I remember. I fucking I got a raise and it was only like ten cents, and I was like I quit. He's like, what can you do? What can I do to make you stay? I was like, I need another dime? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, mine was a corner and I was like, holy shit, I'm rich, dude. I could drive anywhere and buy s exactly.
Speaker 2: Shit when I was sixteen cigarettes for under two bucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was rad exactly.
Speaker 3: It was different. It was different, you know, totally different. You see, if you make full if you were to make four dollars and twenty five cent and now, oh shit, it wouldn't even be no point of going to work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no point at all. The could get there would be more.
Speaker 3: Than Man, I got to stay here twenty four hours to make any money, you know what I'm saying. I got to hang out all day.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I couldn't have met that, yeah, I mean to a job that would fucking I mean imagine spending another five or ten bucks a day just to go to work if I just liked it.
Speaker 1: My last job, I was like an hour to work, an hour back. But it was all back roads and it was gorgeous territory and there was no traffic, so it was like relaxing and I got to listen to like whatever podcasts I was into at the time, and kind of it was kind of cool. But I don't actually miss it. I'm still happier to not have any commute at all, way happier.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna lie to you, man, I think that's that's kind of been like one of the reasons where why I haven't really been searching for like my house, house or anything like that, because I don't want to live too far away from shit. I just don't want it to take me a long time. If I want to wake up and I want to go get me some seven Bury, get me a strawberry lemonade from the seven Bury, then I can literally walk there. You see. I like that shit. I don't like to be too far away from stuff.
Speaker 1: I just discovered seven Brew and it's great. Oh and you know what, I made the best French toast today that anybody's ever made anywhere. It was so double soured oaugh bread. For all you gluten sensitive people out there, that's the way you gotta go. Double soured oaugh bread, my free range like high quality eggs from my little ladies in the backyard, raw milk which becomes not raw as soon as I cook it, but still, and then cinnamon and like young It was delicious. I haven't had French toasting forever, so it was fun.
Speaker 3: Oh man. Yeah, French taste is a weekly staple for me.
Speaker 1: That's why I had to tell you. I used to be jealous of my French toast.
Speaker 2: French toast, that's a whole fucking day at the gym. You throw out the window just so you can have French toast.
Speaker 1: I know it was worth it, though. It's worth it once every singer years.
Speaker 2: Talking about that sugar. Motherfucker you're pouring that syrup over it.
Speaker 3: Oh, but but.
Speaker 1: Is actually good for you. It is a lot of calories. You gotta watch out for that, but it's super good for you. Has all these new treats in it you don't get anywhere else. And I put apple butter on it. Oh yummy.
Speaker 3: Man. I have been the same I have been the same weight for fifteen straight years. Wow, because I eat the exact same stuff all the time and you don't variation. Yeah, it is no variation. Whether it's whether people think it's something good to eat or bad eat, it doesn't matter, you know what I'm saying, Like twice a month, I have my pizza. Every Sunday, I have my French toaste. Every Saturday, I have some type of breakfast where there be pancakes, or if I go out to Yoders still need to pick up bread. I get my French toast. You know what I'm saying? Friends, Yeah with the what oh yeah yeah yeah yeah. Every other every the Wednesday, me and my girlfriend go out to eat. Every Friday, we go out to eat. That's every Friday. So every Friday that month we got to eat. We don't cook anything at the house Saturday Sunday like it like move, move, lift some weights and do something like this. Shit's pretty simple. I mean, I think gonna lie to you.
Speaker 1: It's not though, it's not. I will work out, I will eat at a caloric deficit. I will fast for five days. I fasted for like ninety hours and literally weighed more afterwards. It's not even sensible. They've actually proven it is not calories and calories out unless your hormones are balanced. And I do not have my hormones are fucked. I have a thyroid disorder, and it fuck.
Speaker 3: Oh well, if yourroids missed up. Yeah, if your thyroids missed up. That's people.
Speaker 1: People are like, that's not possible, and I'm like, oh, I wish it wasn't possible. I wish it wasn't possible. But it is very clearly possible because I've watched it happen over the ten years almost that I've had thyroid disorder. It's fucking crazy. So take care of the hormones everyone. I just did an episode on hormone balance for men and women.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for a lot of people. If you, if you keep consistency in your diet, you'll be good. Now I know what I'll hear, Well I get bored. Well, fuck, man, be fat. Look I don't know, dude. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's true.
Speaker 3: I mean, just keep consistency. You stay away from a whole lot of sauces. The sauces is what add all that all those extra calories. So and a lot of your sauces is a bunch of sugar. Okay, it just is what it is. So people like, here's dry need some extra sauce. Well, I mean, that's fine. You just slam it on a thousand calories. That's what you've done, you know. So when folks tell me, yeah, yeah, when folks do, oh man, this is dry, I'm like, well, you mean it's dry. You don't need no sauce on it. I'm like, no, I don't need no sauce on no steak, only no sauce on a hamburger. I don't need no mustard or nothing on no hot dog. I don't need none of its.
Speaker 1: Just crushed up seeds.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But the the lest, the less stuff I need, then the better for me. So but uh, that's just my journey, my journeys born. Okay. Uh. People at my work, it's like, man, when I grow up on to be like you, I'm like, you don't have enough time left in your life, okay, and you ain't willing to make their sacrifices, so the ship ain't gonna happen. Okay.
Speaker 2: Take us to the gun show, Yeah I got I.
Speaker 3: Don't have guns like, I don't have any guns like this mediocre. No, I don't have any guns. I don't live heavy anymore. I I used to be. Yeah, yeah I don't. I don't. I don't live here. Well, it's because I play. I play more basketball now because I'm serious about basketball now, So I don't I don't live heavy because you don't want to be t Rex out there trying to shoot like that, you know what I'm saying. So if you get real big, because look at basketball players that may be strong, but if you look at them, most of them are not like fieled out muscularly, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, like football players, Like if you put a basketball player and a football player side by side, like you'll be able to tell you like, oh, yeah, that's definitely a football player because they're just they're just massive human beings. And it's because they lift more weights. As far as when I say lift more weights, they lift heavier weights. So basketball, you lift to be explosive, not so much you just lift heavy. You lift to be explosive, So you might lift a lower weight, but the way that you actually move the weight is in an explosive manner, so you actually activate more of your quick twitch muscles. Make sense.
Speaker 1: Hey, speaking of weights, did you guys see that there was a girl who she actually got kicked out of the gym and the police recalled on her for trying to basically tell a guy that he was looking at her the wrong way or whatever. So like the table finally switched and like, now you can't just accost men and get pissed off because they happened to glance at you in a gym. I loved it. She She was like working out whatever with her stupid camera, like filming herself or whatever, and some guys like sort of in the background, and she's like, this, motherfucker, he's gonna fucking look at me. I know it, and he just sort of glances and it's potentially possible that when he glanced he said oh damn, but he also was talking to someone, so he could have just been finishing a sentence that happened to look like oh damn it. Even if he said oh damn, who gives a shit? So he just glances over, he glances back, and she turns around. She's like, did you fucking say something? Did you fucking need something? And he was like what, and she's like do you fucking need something? He was like no, do you and she was like no, don't fucking look at me or whatever, and he was just like, I didn't look at you. You just turned around and yelled at me and you asked me a question, so I came over here to answer it. Like it was awesome. I was like, good job guy. She got kicked out and the police were called, so.
Speaker 3: I think that like she was just trying to make a scene. Though, like did she that she found a active I mean, she'd have been flustered. She'd had the damn rosy cheeks and everything about pure ty messed up. She's been dropping the weights and all, but miss me with the bullshit. It's just the guy that you're not attracted to looked at you. Please don't. Oh my god, man, the chicks being a gym, I mean everything's exposed, okay, moose knuckle ass crack everything because you can see it. Titties are out the whole nine yards. They are literally and they're browing panties at the gym. Don't look at me. It's like, man, you ain't your browing panties. I mean, I mean I might glance every once in a while because I'm like, I mean, damn, I mean, i ain't see the whole thing, you know what I'm saying. And I am a dude. You know what I'm saying, I mean, yeah, right there always exactly. It's just the attention she got she didn't want. I mean, that's the premise there. All this stuff is like, oh, I go when I do all my glute exercises just because I want to look at it myself. My god, So you mean to you're getting the fattest ass possible just so you can stare at it in the mirror. Is that? Is that what you're telling me? You're not trying to attract the mate with a big booty. I know you ain't helping me move no furniture. I do know that you ain't getting strong to help me move no furniture. I don't see y'all out there laying brick and you know, doing the doing the moving jobs and all that other stuff. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's pretty gross too. So you have this like this fabric that's like literally just going up your ass in vaginal crack, and then you're working out, so it gets all like soaking wet, and I'm like, who wants to look at your butt? Sweat you weirdo? Like put some pants. You could be attractive until you work out really hard and then it's just gross. Like I just don't understand why you want that. It just doesn't make sense to you. Put on some sweats and a loose T shirt, you'll be happy.
Speaker 3: And they say, they said that they're more comfortable in that. I bet that's what they say. I said, Man, I'm just wearing my copemfortable clothes.
Speaker 1: But like you can't be math and that somebody notices that you have a vagina or a butt or boobs because you're exceptionally like highlighting and exposing them.
Speaker 3: So yeah, but no, they said, they said this, this is my most comfortable attire. And then I just look at them and say, I mean, don't lie to me, because I've seen what you look like after you got drunk on a Saturday night, you go into bow Jangles the next morning, you got that loose bag st you got some damn look like themn mc hammer pants on. You know what I'm saying, look just like Hell warmed over. Yeah, don't don't tell me that's what you most got. I've seen. I've seen what you're most comfortable in. Okay, I mean, so don't I mean any any any dude who's had a who's had a girlfriend. They seen but the most comfortable in Yeah, we don't trust me on that.
Speaker 1: Did you have you seen this group it's called It's on Faceok, it's called women will do anything except take accountability.
Speaker 3: It's like it's such, yeah, this is yeah, this is true. Oh Ranger Vault had had a good right here. If I actually believe that she wanted a big butt for a sale, she would be a bigger narcissist than I already thought. True. That's what they say, man, and it said it's no longer it's no longer sexual because when they start lifting weights, it's just gleaps. That's it. It's no longer sexual, even though you know that's one of the keys for you know, mating out here. You know how they in the while they got like mating calls and stuff like that. Yeah, well humans, the mating calls that men look at me and look at button boobs, that's what they did.
Speaker 1: Well, you got your titties out. If you don't want me to look at your titties. I've said this before, I'll say it again, Like I just look at people. I actually don't even care what you're wearing or what's showing or not. I'm just looking at you. I'm gonna look at everybody all the time. I like looking at people. I like weird bodies, I like not weird bodies.
Speaker 3: I like all things.
Speaker 1: I just like to look. I don't know. There's a lot of people who are people watchers. On one of them. I think it's so interesting. I think people's behaviors are interesting. So if I'm looky now, you probably means fucking nothing except I'm like, there's an ear shape I haven't seen before, or so I'm just a weird I like that, Like it has nothing to do with whether I like you or not I think you're attractive or not. And I bet there's some guys like that too. Here's the other thing. When you're just like lifting for a while, you're just looking somewhere, I'm not even looking at like anything, eyes or just like that direction, Like I don't even actually even know that you're there technically, So that's also potentially what's happening. Something's just happening to look at you. It's not even meaningful at all.
Speaker 3: No, here's here's what I tell you to do. Okay, uh, you go, you lift your weight, and then after you put your weights down, you know, waiting for your next sit, just getting to your yoga pose, close your eyes. Okay, well you ain't looking around. It's like you ain't gonna he ain't gonna say I was looking. Okay, I'm getting right in the zen, getting in my zen moment blindfold. But it's all good. I mean, that's that. That's that whole you know thing with the relationships between men and women. I've seen somebody, was it Alibeth Ducky. She was saying that, you know, a lot of our problems would be solved if if we stop having six before marriage. I don't know if that's true or not.
Speaker 2: It's impossible.
Speaker 1: Well, the other day I found a study that actually was showing that this is people are more satisfied with their love life if they never had any other partners before they got married. But it actually makes sense if you think about it, and it's like makes stupid amount of sense because you have nothing to compare it to. So all you know is that this is fun. This feels good. I feel comfortable right, And if you had sex with a bunch of other people, you could be like, ah, this dick's not as big as this other dick, and like he doesn't like do this that I like or whatever, and that and that will not happen if you've never had sex before. So it does make sense, a very obvious kind of sense even.
Speaker 3: But here's here's the issue though, is that the folks at the top don't give a damn about that now, and the people who trying to get to the top, they don't give a damn about that either. So I mean they go out there, I mean, you're gonna have a small sub section because how many times do people and this does happen, but it's not often when people start dating someone today see themselves breaking up with them. You know what I'm saying. You don't start dating somebody like, yeah, I'm gonna break up with them, which is kind I know, I'm gonna break up with them shortly, you know what I'm saying That Like, that's true. It's not really something that's it's it's this traversion through your mind. So most people, it doesn't matter at what point in time it is. I mean when your first girlfriend, first boyfriend, whatever, you're like, oh man, them, we're gonna be together forever. You know what I'm saying. It's just yeah, it's just so and we've gotta we've got a misconception because they believe that's the way it was years ago. And we've got a misconception of what life looked like all those years ago. It's a whole lot of those women that didn't say shit, and their man was out, you know, having sex with all kinds of women. They got kids and stuff spread out all over the place, and they didn't really have a voice to say anything back in the day because you wasn't working, you had the kids at the house, things of that nature. So we've got a misconception of how marriage and stuff look like, you know, hundreds of years ago.
Speaker 1: Well here's a new say two, why so blue liberal women are less happy and more lonely.
Speaker 2: Because they complain all the time. It's like, shut off the fuck up already.
Speaker 1: Well, I also, we were just noticing that like a bunch of women if you look at enough like liberal especially like man on the streets interviewing a liberal, if you do it, if you watch enough of these, you start to see, like all these women will do really weird sexually aggressive moves. Eventually, when they start getting triggered and they start getting emotional, they'll start like air humping towards the person, and like one motherfucker just women just like jumped off on a street sign and started stripper pulling and like twisting around, and I was like, holy shit. So I started to notice this. I was like, this is a weird thing that only liberal women see women seem to do. I feel like they're actually like desperately begging for like some alpha sex. And and then I remember, remember when everyone was twerking everywhere. It's like the same thing, right, So these people are miserable. They are sexually miserable because they can't admit to themselves that they want alphas. I think is what it is. They mean, like the leftism in general is basically like beta philosophy applied to politics. So this is what I think is happening. These women are exceptionally sexually frustrated and they don't know it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's a you know, a lot of the liberal women they always talk about the their claims of independence, I bet, which is not as it's not as glamorous as they make it out to be. You know what I'm saying. I mean, life is all aways better if you've got other people in it share it. But they make only go back to the chart.
Speaker 2: I want to see that chart again. Okay, so hang on a second. What this is telling me is that the vast majority of women are not satisfied with life.
Speaker 1: True. Yes, yeah, because only even in the Conservative which has the highest rate, it's only thirty seven percent.
Speaker 2: Right, that's fucked up. But look at the las women are more than two thirds. It'd be more like seventy percent.
Speaker 1: But look at the language too. It says completely satisfied.
Speaker 2: What does that mean? Completely satisfied? When Harrie met Sally moment, I mean, what the fuck are they talking about?
Speaker 1: That's why I don't think you could ever get very high.
Speaker 2: This is writing. This is why fucking copyrighting is trash.
Speaker 1: If you just said satisfied and left out completely, probably have much higher numbers, But you would still have it be lower in liberal than moderate than conservative. I would guess. It's interesting. It matters, it matters how you word things. And here's the loneliness. Liberals are more likely to feel lonely and this this is okay, so lonely a few times a week or more. Conservatives have the lowest rate of feeling lonely. I can that makes sense? To me, it makes sense because conservatives are also more likely to still have some sort of a faith community, and most people don't have any community. The community they have is like some online chat group about being trans or whatever, and then you get dropped as soon as you have your transition. Now you have no community again. Like people are lonely in general because we have lost all of our ways of having community. For the most part, people have work. I mean that's it. That's their community. That's not a very strong community.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I guess. Uh. And plus probably people are more have to try to create ties with people online as opposed to in real life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, these days, which can like and stuff like that, and that's so empty, Like it's not really right. You need human contact, you need face to face, you need to like be in the same room together. It's not it's not really good enough to have it. It's like at least we have it virtually. It's better than like literally nothing. It's not idea right.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, when when we see when we see a whole lot of the tirades about you know, feminism and then even the racism aspect, it just seems like the liberal women got a lot on their mind. You know what I'm saying, like a lot of nonsense on their mind, like they're always flighting some battle that really doesn't need to be fault. Yeah, I mean, I mean, let's be let's be like when they talk about like the Black struggle, you see a whole lot of liberal white women like y'all don't like black people. And I'm just like, why are you concerned about the quote unquote black struggle? You know what I'm saying, It doesn't have anything to do with you. And it's not how it seems, all right, I mean, you know what I'm saying, y'all at like this is the damn nineteen thirties and they're saying, you know, niggers sit out back and eat that cheeseburger. You know what I'm saying. It ain't like that. You know what I'm saying, Boy, boy, what are you doing? Boy? That ain't the colored water fountain? Boy? You know how to hit you with the boy? Boy? But boy, what mathews are you going in? Boy? I mean, it ain't like that, Like this is still where we at, Like we're still in the boy are I'm like, y'all, Colm, damn man, a ain't nobody called me out my name to my face. Okay. Now they might have went home and let that thing rip, and that's fine, Okay, do it in the privacy of your own home. But it ain't ain't nobody, ain't nobody rolled up on me. You know what I'm saying. Just let it leaps, you know what I'm saying, a full tire rate of uh racial slurge and then proceeded to try to hurt me. I mean, that's not that's not something that I personally ran into. Like I said said before, I I mean, I can understand older black people while they still have a chip on their shoulder because they went through the ship, you know what I'm saying, right, And so I'm not gonna be the one to tell you to let that go when you know you you might have get you might have got tossed around and you ass kicked and all that kind of stuff back in the day. I ain't gonna be the one to tell you to let it go. But for folks who were not or who are under the age of probably you know, fifty five, he didn't really it didn't really hit home for you the same way, So you might want to just let it go. You might want to let it go, but you know, people still they still, they still hold onto that. I think they hold onto that because it gives them hope that maybe their life would be better eventually. So they hold on to well that such and such as an impressing us and once we finally stand up and you know, start's revelation in our lives to get better, not knowing the whole time, your life could have been better if you just did something besides when asked, if.
Speaker 1: You just fucking paid attention to yourself, how you feel, what you like, what you want to do with your time, that's like fun for you or healthy for you, or like anything like that, that would be great. I don't know. People get so caught up in the stupidest shit too, and it's you know, it's like virtue signaling right that too. They're like, oh, I never actually have to do anything, but I can become a hero by just doing this thing and then telling people about it online. And now I have all of this virtue, I have all of this goodness in my life. I've been successful in some way, and it's always bullshit. I remember my friend was like her daughter's mixed, right, she's white, her her father was black, and so her daughter's mixed. And she's like, well, you don't know what it's like to experience racism, Lindsay. I was like, well, first of all, I do, but also like, what what do you mean. She's like, well, my daughter was at school and some kids called her like nappy head or something, and I was like, well, that's that's fucked up. But like they're tie about her hair and the quality of it. And I don't know a single person who wasn't made fun of for some aspect of the way they looked while they were at school. Like every human knows that feeling just doesn't matter if you're black or not, or what your hair looks like. Someone made fun of you. They made fun of how big or small you were, how tall or short you were, your hair, if it was too long or too short, or too shiny or too fucking crinkly, or any motherfucking thing, because that's what kids do, that's adults and adults do too, And that was right. And they're not like, oh, this person's black, let me mock them. They were like, oh, this person's a person, let me mock them. Like it has nothing to do with the color of your skin. But you know, if you are focused on that, then you're going to find examples of it, even though they don't exist. And there's this really cool study that was done and these people had this uh, prosthetic make up put on their face to make them have facial scars and there, and they were told that the study was to see if in hiring they would have bias against you know, physical deformity. And so they were doing this noble thing to put this fake scar on their face and go in and pretend to try to get this job and see if the person treated them poorly because of the scar on their face. But before they left the room, a makeup artist would come and be like, oh, I just need to touch this up a little, remove it completely, so this person had no facial scars on their face at all. Then they went into the interview and they were almost like eighty percent of people were like, yeah, I was treated like shit because of the way I looked, but they didn't look any certain way. So if you're expecting to be treated poorly, you're going to find examples of it, and you're going to attribute it to the thing that you were told was going to be used against you, and this is what we're doing. We're still doing this. We're like, oh, I'm a victim for this. I was told that I would suffer because I was black. So every time I perceive any sort of stuffer, I'm going to attribute it to that fake ass shit all in our heads. And I'm not saying real racism doesn't exist. It does, but it is so much more rare than our in society pretends it is. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Well, Corey would agree that a little bit of bully it ain't hurt nobody. I need a little bit of bully.
Speaker 2: We just a touch, you know what I'm saying, for no other reason, to give someone an opportunity to fight back.
Speaker 3: Yes, a scar tissue.
Speaker 2: I got in trouble in school a lot because I didn't take shit. Yeah, I got suspended like three times for fighting because oh, you want to talk shit, motherfucker, let's go.
Speaker 3: Oh so you were one of those you ready to scrap? You know, because a lot of times the bullies, the bullies aren't quote unquote ready to scrap. They think whoever they're bullying is is weaker than and they won't hit them back. You know what I'm saying, And all of a sudden they get clot one time and they're like and them eyes get wide. You know what I'm saying. I wouldn't expecting that. Uh so that that's the premise, but I could probably say that probably the majority of his have been bullied at one point in time or another. And yeah, you know it's not it's not the worst thing ever. Like I said, it builds up scar tissue for later on, because later on you get bullied in different ways. We talking about the corporate arena. You know what I'm saying, You get bullied because Lindsey, how dare you have a house party? You know what I'm saying, Former bullying. You know what I'm saying. I said, no problem, just won't nobody speak to you.
Speaker 1: It's like you said, though, like I had scar tissue built up from way way, way way in the past, so it didn't really hurt me that bad. It would have What if that I had never been toughened up at all, then that would have like destroyed me. I would have been able to go.
Speaker 3: Back to work, right, Yeah, yeah, that'd been in, that had been in, so so you need a certain level I mean all of us, Not that I'm trying to glamorize any type of struggle or anything. I think that's I think that's the issue that we have, like we're oh, well, I got it out in the mud, you know what I'm saying. They would glamorized that life when it's like it's not that great, you know, but we that certain level to if anything, to keep us with a level hated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bring us down, okay or two. There is a type of bullying that goes way too far though, Like when I was in middle school, we made a girl leave the school and like go to a different school because we were so awful to her, and that's pretty fucked up. Or like I just saw this, you know, I don't really watch these things ever, but I just happen to see it, like a true crime thing. I think it was a dateline episode and it was a girl who basically bullied this kid into killing himself and she was charged with manslaughter for it, you know, And I like, I don't take personal responsibility away from people, you know, But I also that's really fucked up and shouldn't be happening, right, I shouldn't have been doing that this girl shouldn't have been doing that. There's bullying that can go too far, especially in the modern day with like online bullying. But I also agree with the guy who was like laughing his ass off and he's like, wait, are you trying to tell me? People think that cyber bullying is like that you can just put the phone down, like you don't have to look. And that's true, it's true, but like kids are gonna look, and then they're gonna care, and then they're gonna kill themselves.
Speaker 3: I mean, we've been see this week stuff right now. I got a I've seen a podcast that the guy had and a doctor was telling, uh, this guy that his patients were suffering from serious mental health issues. At Trump, Victory said, it's been extremely intense. We're dealing with depression, anxiety, insomnia, chest pain, chest pressure, genuine fear and panic. It's like, man, you just you don't have anything built up, you know what I'm saying. If Kamala would have worn one, you know, I wouldn't have had no damn chest pains over it, you know what I'm saying. You know what I would have did, I'd have got up and take my ass to work next day. Yeah, I got up and take my ass to work. That's what I would have did. That's why we folks were talking about the Kendrick Kendrick Lamar halftime show all that shit, and they were like, Oh, he's saying start a revolution. I'm like, ain't none of you motherfuckers ain't revolting against nothing. I don't think people understand what a revolution looks like. Revolution. When you say that you're ready for a revolution, you saying that you're ready to die.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm ready to die for this cause who are you gonna go kill? Tell me right now, what what weapons are you taking? Where you're going and who you're killing? And they never have an answer ever because they don't actually give a fuck. They're not doing ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what. That's what. That's what the revolutions look like. Somebody got to leave this earth, you know, they leave this plane. So, I mean, people ain't ready for that nover. You say the revolution is coming, What's gonna happen is that you're gonna go to work. Okay, it's gonna be Monday, and you're gonna wake up, your alarm's gonna go off, You're gonna brush your teeth and then you're gonna take your ass to work. Okay, that's what you're gonna do. You ain't ready. You ain't going to march in the street some ship like that because you've got bills to pay. You know who marches in the street. The grifters. The grifters march in the street.
Speaker 1: And c agents march in the street.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah? Or was it? Was it the boys with the mask? I ain't seen them in a while. Bunch of white boys with the mask, Prize whatever, Eryking Pride whatever. They are matching Khaki's, matching shirts, matching masks. I'm like, now, you know, you got to have at least one. They ain't won a month. Maybe they just weren't wore oversized shirts. No they didn't, But I mean that's what I'm saying, Like, people who have time to go march, got money. Okay, you ain't gonna be no broke motherfucker out there marching. Now you gonna eat, you can go. Hey, uh, I appreciate you marching light Bill d rent de well you going march two doll Ain't nobody paying your rent? You like, Bill, Ain't nobody gonna give you no food?
Speaker 1: So it's just like it's true. When I was a communist, there was the people who were also communists. Aside from being mentally unwell, which was universal. They were all white kids, and almost all of them were being supported by their parents to go to college, and then they were just not going to and doing this instead. And then we would go to the poor neighborhoods and canvas, so we'd like knock on doors and be like, hey, come to this protest, and almost universally they'd be like, I have to work, like like with the air of like why are you so dumb? Why are you bothering me? Exactly?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like y'all, y'all don't have nothing to do, you know. Yeah, they're per you ain't got ship to do. No. Now, the reason people people had time to the uh to go and do all their protest during during the election season is because won't nobody working. Everybody nobody working during convent during Convent the twenty twenty twenty twenty one. Shit, dude, it was smart. I don't nobody on the job site.
Speaker 1: It was brilliant because they were like stay home for a long time, be really frustrated about it. Here's a bunch of money. You can't do shit with it because you can't go anywhere U. But now we're gonna let you go, right, So all of a sudden, all these pent up people who had like all this aggression, all this frustration and all this shit and all this money, were like, fuck, yeah, let's go. It was perfect. They were so smart. That was masterfully done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know. And then wake up a year later, still broke his hell and it was trying to Gippie does, Gippi does. Still couldn't make no good decision. That's what gets me. Motherfuckers would getting my damn four or five grand a month on damn unemployment. I mean they were raking it in broke. I'm like, what were you buying? Amazon was kicking their ass. Amazon was kicking their ass. I mean that's what they were doing.
Speaker 1: I ain't getting anything. I had left teaching like the year before, so I didn't get anything. Got nothing. Oh he could self employed. Most of my all my income was not recorded, so I had nothing to submit to get anything for.
Speaker 3: Oh you didn't get win n PPP loans.
Speaker 1: Bad timing, No, not that either.
Speaker 3: They busted folks ass on them PPP loans.
Speaker 2: So They fucking pushed those things aggressively. It wasn't like, oh yeah, it wasn't like just apply. So I applied for not a PPP loan, an eid L loan, which was emergency. It was the very first one they did. It was emergency, and they I got rejected for it. They then basically called me on the phone a month later and said, hey, we unrejected you. And I said, oh great, I'll take the money. And so I took forty five hundred bucks I put in the PPP application or they took my application and applied it to PPP also or something like that. They were going to give me a grant of fifteen one thousand dollars and they tried and it got deposited to my They attempted to deposit to my bank account, but I had a bullshit like Chime bank account and Chime rejected it. Okay, three months later I finally get someone on the fucking phone and in that three month period they canceled it.
Speaker 1: Ah, you had almost had fifteen thousand.
Speaker 2: Dollars almost I almost had fifteen thousand free money.
Speaker 1: But no.
Speaker 2: But my point is they were aggressively giving out money period, Like I didn't qualify in the beginning because I couldn't prove the income, and then they rejected me, and then they unrejected me without being able to prove my income. So I don't expect how they can expect me. I don't see how they can expect me to pay it back. Ever. Ever, I told you I didn't have the fucking income, and you rejected me, and then you just gave me the money anyway, that's on you, motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Well a they take it. They taken ninjas to jail right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those ninjas a lot.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Those ninjas are the ones who have like ten millions and loans and millions and loans.
Speaker 3: So I'm not working, what I know. Yeah, Yeah, that's what I know. Yeah, But they see him go out there and they bought Lamborghinis and shit like that, right right.
Speaker 2: I paid rent for two months, so they are they can't I could take my lambeau, you know what I mean. Yeah, And honestly, they come to you and like, if you didn't commit me fraud, if you just didn't pay the loan back, they'll be like, hey, you got to pay it back. That's like what they do. But I have a feeling he's gonna got the Small Business Administration too, So fuck.
Speaker 1: Them, I know, Like, should I follow my taxes or are we getting rid of the irs?
Speaker 3: Like do I wait?
Speaker 1: Do I wait this shit out? It's a good question.
Speaker 2: It is a good question. So I watched another video this week of what more. There's more and more people as videos on YouTube of like I stopped paying my taxes in nineteen eighty seven and I haven't even heard from the IRS. Great, that's awesome. Yeah, so here's something I'm curious about. This is totally off topic, but it's similar on the way out the door Joe Biden past. They he did an executive order and I guess it's the law of the land now that medical bills cannot go on your credit report. Yeah, that sounds fantastic. I love that idea. The department that created that was the Consumer Protection Bureau or whatever, which Trump just next. I have no fucking idea how that impacts that. I'm assuming that is now the law of the land.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and.
Speaker 2: So I don't know. I'm kind of wanting to go to the fucking hospital and like just get a check up and all the ship and then not pay it because now it's not going to the credit report, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So it was, yeah, if you are trying to keep good credit, you can't do it. But it is pretty it's pretty easy to get rid of though, which just does lower your credit.
Speaker 2: Right Well, now it's I'm trying to pay it now it goes right, it doesn't go to your credit at all. It's they have to keep it in their own ledger. Now, they can sue you, they can do all that stuff. They can still try to collect whatever, but it can't go to the credit report. So that's that's how it is as of right now. So I hope it fucking stays that way, because honestly, you could have the greatest credit in the fucking world and get hit by a car and next thing you know, your whole life is fucking It wasn't your fault at.
Speaker 1: All, right, you know, Yeah, credits bullshit. Uh, all I did was sell my house and not buy a new one, sell my car and not buy a new one, and that dropped me from I have always been seven to fifty minimum eight hundreds usually, that's how perfect my credit has been my whole life, and it dropped down to five hundred from just not buying another house in another car. Didn't miss payments, yeah, didn't miss payments canah. Yeah, just not having debt dropped me down to five hundred. Oh my god, I'm back up now just by having I guess a credit card still. So my credit card they canceled because my shit drops so low because I didn't have debt. I'm like, that doesn't even make sense. I can pay my credit card better now because I don't have all these bills, but they don't care about that. They care about like you're playing the game and you're in the system, and I wasn't. So my credit card got canceled. So I had to get a different credit card. The worst credit I've ever had because my credit card was my credit was so low. And now after having that for like six years, I'm just back up to six point fifty.
Speaker 2: Two years ago. Two years ago, I had a five twenty five and I couldn't even get an apartment. I tried, like this place was gonna let me move in in Vegas, and they're like, we would rent it to you, but the owner itself is saying no because your score is too I'm like, but I got the money. I got everything, and they're like, sorry, So I ended up in goddamn Florida. But it took me getting a whole bunch of those fucking pay prepaid credit cards, you know the ones where you give them two hundred bucks, then you have a two hundred dollars credit card. I got like three or four of those, and I just kept them good for like a year, and then they all became real credit cards, like at one time, so auto. All of a sudden, I had four credit cards. And then once I had that, the limits went up. They were like, oh, you did good, so here's an increased limit. And then now I got like twenty fucking cards. They just keep sending them to me, and I just keep taking them because it increases my credit availability and my credit usage is so fucking minimal, so I just keep taking them on. My credit score just keeps going up and up and up. I'm like at a seven ten, Like right now, you have.
Speaker 1: A higher credit score than me. I technically did better. Yes, that's fucked off, dude.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah. If if I had an actual mortgage on there, i'd probably go up another twenty thirty forty points. Whatever.
Speaker 1: You know, I was sold a lie I paid all my bills on time. I did all this shit like forever, And that was not actually why my credit was good. My credit was just good because I always had so much debt.
Speaker 2: I actually went like seven years. I waited. I had to wait a full seven years for about twenty grand worth of shit to fall off. It was a long fucking seven years. Let me goddamn tell you everything you do in his cash. You can't go places because you got a credit card. It fucking sucked.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: Did you declare bankruptcy or you just were waiting for no, I just waiting, just waited. I think that's better than declaring bankruptcy. Is just waiting for seven years?
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you can go, if you can go, I mean I was. I was broke. You don't understand. There were some times like I sort of got in Like twenty eighteen, I think I made like eleven hundred dollars a month. I think I it was one year I didn't make enough to file. I couldn't believe it, Like the minimum is twelve thy five hundred, and it was one year I didn't make enough to fucking file, and I didn't have credit cards. It was a rough, rough Yeah, I'm glad those days are over me too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not. I never was doing poorly. I just lost my credit score.
Speaker 2: So uh, we should probably wrap up. But I got something for next week. Next week, on Saturday, the twenty second AM wake Up channel, you're gonna get fucking six hours of me doing the unbelievable story of Harvey Lee Oswald. So be prepared, be prepared to have your view of the world completely altered.
Speaker 1: So that's pretty rad. For some reason, I thought you were doing this with AM wake Up, but you're doing it on Forbidden No, it's a wake up Oh sorry? Are you also doing Forbidden Knowledge News?
Speaker 2: I own that company, I know, but are you doing like an.
Speaker 1: Event on that channel? Oh? Okay, all right, well that's cool. So that's like Saturday. Do you want to tell people? Want anything else? No?
Speaker 2: Definitely not.
Speaker 1: Go to Bloodyhistory dot subsack dot com to get Corey. Who's this other work?
Speaker 2: Execute EXCU Mike Manager.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, kldly a wonder from History. Get us. Can't get the book. It's on Amazon. Huh. We appreciate EXCU for twenty dot com. We do Beyond the Cube, Okay, people, when we do my show. When we do any show while we're live, you can let me know if one of our audio is too high or too late so I can't adjust it. All right, that's the whole premise of y'all be in there. It sounds fine to me. It sounds always found sounds fine to us. When we're sitting here talking to each other. We're not in the same house, so you can always say, hey, leave it in the chat. Hey, Corey's mike is low, Hey, keep your mic is low or high so I can dial it back instead of after the fact folks like what am. I tried to watch it, but when mike was high and one mike was I was like, well, why didn't you say anything? You know what I'm saying. I mean, you could have just let us name I mean and that'd have been fine. So but I appreciate everybody who's been checking us out. Beyond the Keep is live on Thursdays nine thirty pm Eastern to check out everything there nice and I am.
Speaker 1: Lindsey sharmanroquays dot Org is where you can find all of my stuff or on most places. Also go vote. I want to know if you think it's Buck Naked or butt naked. And this is on our telegram chat and day zero and other wars. Also on Twitter which I still call it. If you find rogu ways or a punch Pikes Foles where I'm at, and we will see you next week. Oh, Charlie's not with us today. He's at macroaggressions dot io. You can go check out his show Macroaggressions and everything else. Also go check out activist Post where he has a wonderful news site and any good articles from fantastic writers. And so we'll see you next week for Day one seventy seven. I like them numbers. See you guys then