Speaker 1: Welcome to Buns and Banter, a podcast buy work Busties for work Busties. Hey, I'm Lauren and I'm Ali. We're both morning show hosts for iHeartMedia.
Speaker 2: We're both millennials.
Speaker 1: And we're both trying to figure out how to build the lives. We dream about dating, marriage, career, career, and being a mom. How to get through a week without crying. Welcome to Buns and Banter. We're glad you're here. I wore terrible shoes. I can't kick them off today. They're fine, but I did my oh free feet pick opportunity. Ah No, we don't often do it for free. You have to vend.
Speaker 2: Moll me five dollars if you just screenshoted that her.
Speaker 1: She's my manager. I posted I boasted my ankles on TikTok because I saw this amazing millennial that was like listen, gen z. The ankles are the skinniest part of me, so I will be showing them off without your sock. I am not wearing what are they called tube sox, not tupsocks. There's tub socks is like ankle socks. They do all of them, don't they. Yeah, No, these bad boys are gonna breathe and make me still feel as youthful as I do in my mind. I know, so as Schmidt and the men. If you want to take a it's like a close up footshot. I'm doing anything I can to make it.
Speaker 2: And then you have to venmo her five dollars at the very least, the very least, And.
Speaker 1: That's that's like kind of where I'm at this week. Free free feet pick is the most kind of energy I have to give.
Speaker 2: They do say that's how you grow your following online is to offer people something for free. Yeah, a link in your bio, but it could be some free feet picks this week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just I stumbled down this rabbit hole of millennial TikTok that made me feel half old, half great. I mean, we've seen so many of the videos where they're talking about how millennials are aging gracefully beautifully. We everybody is marine fountain of youth. But there's this woman in the UK I follow She's hysterical and she was talking about going out with her coworkers. She said she's about to turn thirty eight. It was like not as old as I am at all. And she went out with twenty two to twenty five year olds. No, I would, I wouldn't. First problem, No, it's not gonna be nice.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing that.
Speaker 1: It's not gonna feel good. And she's like, it's just with her British accent. It was so perfect where she goes, obviously we're gonna get along great because I too, am like twenty two. I mean, you just still feel that way, and she goes. Things started to get a little sketchy when we were talking about songs that came out the year you were born, and I realized the songs that came out the year they were born. I was dancing too, and I was like twelve. And then we talked about middle age. And when I asked them what they thought middle age was and they said thirty eight, I fell out of my chair, grabbed my tab and ended that coworker dinner immediately, immediately, immediately, and I thought, I'm reading through the comments on here, and people are like, God, why are all millennials the same way, Like you all still think you're like eighteen and cool? And I was like, I don't know. Then I read and let the Internet take care of it. And this woman was like she summed it up perfectly. She goes, well, I feel like millennials are the first generation that are still very much struggling well into their thirties and early forties. So we don't want to consider ourselves adults because we're not able to do adult things, And it just makes more sense to trap ourselves in the mindset of an early twenties person because that's where we're still at financially and professionally.
Speaker 2: And just just you know, wait ten years and then we'll check back in with you and you can tell us what ag.
Speaker 1: You feel like you're at that smile, you know, perfect smile for it.
Speaker 2: Because it's so easy to be like so judgy of older generations, and like I see it right, like we're there's like all of this new technology and things are happening so fast, and like I try to be very patient with people who maybe are not as familiar as the technology I grew up using, because I know that at some point I'm going to be that person. Like my niece is taking coding in school. I don't know how to code anything. So if I'm gonna need their help, I need to be very nice about it, and I need to like make a little bit of.
Speaker 1: Effort respect your elders, and.
Speaker 2: I hope that they are nice to me back when I ask them so many questions.
Speaker 1: It's just so it's so crazy. Will came home with his first math assignment and I was like, oh, and I mean, we did it, but I didn't really fully understand it. He's in first grade, I'll be honest, And I was just like, is this because it's the new math and maybe I learned the old math? Or am I just still dumb? Yeah?
Speaker 2: You have to like relearn all of this stuff with them, all of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, I did you know the alphabet change? Yeah? What I know?
Speaker 2: Like the alphabet song that's been since the of time the dinosaurs.
Speaker 1: I know, I'm telling you. I just I was like sucked down this hole, this black hole on TikTok, making me feel like I need my botox and my AARP card.
Speaker 2: Stat I am feeling very wrinkly and like all of a sudden because I read an article online not too long ago that basically said that there are two like women don't age a little bit every single year, there are two stages in your life where you age like drastically at one period and then it's like another decade or decade and a half, and then you age drastically again.
Speaker 1: Really it's like twenty one and like forty.
Speaker 2: Oh, and like those are the two times where like you'll just it's overnight and you just see it. And I was like, oh shit, I don't feel like, no, how about thirty three. I'm gonna be thirty three on Saturday.
Speaker 1: I say, one of us is closer to that forty age range when you are one of us is.
Speaker 2: But see that's the thing, is like I feel like I'm forty already. No, yeah, it's just because we never sleep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I said that too. I was like I did this on the air. I said, who has like a great hack for looking and feeling younger? If like I don't get enough exercise, water, sleep, or vegetables. And I'm not going to change any of that, but I would still like the wonderful results. Yeah. Like I'm at the point where I understand none of those things can really be changed. I started walking and like, I am now my right hip hearts. Oh yeah, that's stupid, but it and so I'm like, this is dumb. My son came up to me the other day. He ran to give me a hug, and he said, Mom, you feel like a bed oh, meaning my body feels like a memory foam mattress to him.
Speaker 2: No, No, that's not what he meant. He meant you feel so go ahead safe like comforting. To me, it's so nice, that's what he meant.
Speaker 1: I think he meant that my belly could act as one of those weird jumpy things you see at the apple orchard. That's great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I do feel like I am officially at the age where like I'm gonna start getting into the weird fitness sh it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, Like I scene trampolines, like mini trampolines. Love it, love it, yes, yes love.
Speaker 2: NASA said that rebounding on a mini trampoline for ten minutes was better for you than going for a thirty minute jog. Are you and you're sold as well? I'll buy you one too. We can do it together. Well ten minutes you had me at NASA. Ten minutes on a mini trampoline. Rebounding is better for your cardiovascular health than running for thirty minutes.
Speaker 1: You know one thing I'll say about TikTok. They're gonna somehow have real cute, freaking trampolines to buy in like a week one hundred percent are be like they already do.
Speaker 2: But I was at my parents' house over the weekend and we still have the one from when I was a child.
Speaker 1: Wait in the basement. Oh, like the tiny one. Yes, does it have the handlebar?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, my kids have the one with the handlebar. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's the way to go, because you know, falls at this age, a fall girl.
Speaker 1: One of my hips is already after I can't spare the other one.
Speaker 2: And it's supposed to be really good for her lymphatic drainage. Oh my god, you know, which is like when you get puffy places and you just don't You've got the bouncing is supposed to be it's supposed to be good for that.
Speaker 1: You do that when you're pregnant. They got a ball. Oh, they say it's great for labor. We're supposed to get things moving. It didn't work for me. But there's so many things. My oldest sister is pregnant with her first baby. Oh I saw the pictures. Yes, so I'm super excited.
Speaker 2: I get to meet my next little Mini Mac Munchkin and Mini Man December. But you know, with each pregnancy, because my middle sister has three kids, So you know, I feel like I kind of know some stuff, but then there's just like there's other you just keep googling, and there's no shortage of information about pregnancy. Yeah, and like this stuff that some people know and some people don't know. And I'm like, what did people do before Google? Like this information was not just like available if you wanted to search these things.
Speaker 1: It's wild, it's insane. I don't know how I've I don't. I don't know how I did two of them and did. I'm good. We're so go ahead leave that out of the comments section. I got to ask that again last week, thinking about a third, I was like, my daughter pooped on a neighbor's fence. No, I'm not thinking about a third. As soon as I get my second one fully potty trained, i am done. I am retired for children. I will see them through to adulthood. But no, I'm not. Nope, couldn't go back. Love it, Love it for whoever wants that. That's fabulous. But when you have a visceral reaction to someone telling you that they're having another child. This happened to me on a party bus. Two years ago, we were taking a party bus around for a Pulaski Days, which is a local Polish festival in West Michigan. Yeah, and the guy was a representative from I think cors Light and he was kind of in charge of everything. They sponsored the bus with listeners whatever. So fun it was. And we got to talking and I said, you know, this is really cool. You're out here, like you working a fourteen sixteen hour day. That's intense. He goes, oh, I'm thrilled. This is my first time out of the house in like a month. My wife just had a baby. And I was like, oh my god, congratulations. He's like thanks, we're really excited. And he goes, we had three and she wanted more. She wanted five kids, and I said that's a lot. And he goes, may you will try for one more. And they had twins. And I was like, I mean I stumbled bahack, like physically stumbled on the bus. I'm like, oh, he goes, yeah, no, we feel really blessed. Five under nine. And I thought, you're never gonna have any money, money or sleep or like they'll put you in a nice home, hopefully, because I.
Speaker 2: Think so not the way this is. Then you're going, this is.
Speaker 1: So damn tired, I know. And that's when I realized. I'm like, there's the closure I needed. Like if that's my reaction because at that point, yeah, I had I would have had Sophia would have been like eight ten months old when he said that to me, and I was like, I know, is it rushtag blessed but ashtag bless Is it like rude to ask?
Speaker 2: Like I know these people who are pregnant with these babies that are very friends, but like, I can't lie. There's a part of me that wants to be like, so the money thing, like how are you going to make how do we.
Speaker 1: Make this work? I would love to know how do we do this? Because I never I never lied. I was just like, oh, I don't know. I expect to live in debt like I would.
Speaker 2: I would have no concept idea educated guests on what it might cost to bring a baby home from the hospital and like buy diapers and formula if you need it, and like all of the things that you have to keep a child. I would have no idea what any of that would cost.
Speaker 1: But you don't know, because you never I don't know. Maybe there's people that are better at financial planning show. I never know knew. I just know I did it. I bought it and like paid as much of the credit card as I could at the end of the month, right because I mean, you know, I can barely do those things for myself and then pay off the credit card at the end of the month. Oh my god. I don't know if this is major algorithm yet. Maybe it's just for the emotional moms. Have you seen the TikTok trend? She deserves the purse?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Oh man, I literally just got served it like this morning, and it's this woman who is going around and I've seen stories like this and sticking twenty dollars bills in like the tops of formula and into diaper bags and into things that like new moms would buy, so they'd open it up and just find like a little bit of extra cash. And she got back in her car and all she said was she deserves the purse. And it's turned into this whole thing where like mom sacrifice so much. It's like they don't buy new things for themselves, they don't treat themselves. They're just so focused on trying to be a good mom and constantly feeling that they're never making the mark, that it's rare they take any time to really praise how well they're doing. Let me tell you sitting in my studio sabin, because it was just it was such a perfect example of I think what women especially do in being new moms. And this girl was just like she's probably in her early twenties, just like sticking just bills of money and different things around like a grocery store, and just said she deserves the purse.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this coming from someone who does not have any children. If I were to go were to come to you a mom of two and be like, hey, you're doing a really great job.
Speaker 1: Oh, I would immediately tell you all the things I'm doing wrong and not accept the compliment.
Speaker 2: But like, what my question is doesn't mean less from someone who like doesn't have kids, like or like a stranger, like, how the fuck would you know how I'm doing as a mom. You're not my kids, like you're not my husband, like you don't get to see or you know.
Speaker 1: Because no, I think it does still fully mean it means a lot because I'm just assuming that maybe you watch like the things that I post on social media, or you hear me discuss it on my shows or on the podcast. It does still mean the same to me whether or not you have kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because that is something I think about with my friends who have kids, is that you lose your identity a lot when you have a child, because it's like you're not Ali anymore. Your so and so's mom now, right, and like that's and like people will be like, how are you doing, mama, and it's like, yeah, how are you doing?
Speaker 1: Lauren. Whenever I would go and visit friends that had just had babies, I would never ask about the baby first, right. I think a lot of new moms do, like know that they'll come in. I always had gifts that I gave her first, or I was wine, if it was food, and it was always like a hug to her eye contact, not picking the baby up yet, because I would really like to just check in first on how you're doing, because I bet like not a lot of people have asked that yet, Right, where's the baby?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Look at shit, you're so hyper aware. That's amazing.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, like I try, yeah.
Speaker 1: But that's that counts just as much too. Oh That's why I adore. This woman I follow named Lindsay Girk, and she started the company Get Your Pink Patch Your Pink Back. Yeah, I follow her too, I adore. I'm like, oh my gosh, she's got this whole brand she's built now. Because flamingos pretty much lose all of their pink when they have their kids because they're giving so much nutrients and energy to their baby flamingos, it's like two or three years before they get their pink back. Wow, I know. And I'm like, I mean, I do have my pink every day, but some days are pinker than others.
Speaker 2: What if you don't have it going in? Just gray flamingos.
Speaker 1: I also I also feel that. Let me tell you. The other day, I was like, hey, you guys, do you want to watch some Halloween movies? And Will goes how many? I go like twelve? I have nothing me today? You just want to put on them? He that lunch, I said, I will you get you get in that little movie room and I will just keep on streaming. Yeah, and sometimes there's days that I have to do that. It was my couch rot day. I felt so proud because you've taught me that couchrot.
Speaker 2: You've taught me the ways you need it. You need to rest like that, And honestly, I think your kids.
Speaker 1: Probably also do. I think so too.
Speaker 2: I think they also need a day where they just don't do anything. And I know, like the screen time and we're so worried about them watching TV and whatever.
Speaker 1: But like I grew up doing it. I'm okay. Look and driving, okay, use another example. But it does make me feel better when I read the articles though, that's like, hey, stop overscheduling your kids. It's cool if they're just sitting in the backyard for four hours with no actual structure. Yeah, I mean, oh thank god.
Speaker 2: Every second of my day was not planned out as a kid. Like my parents both worked full time year round because my dad was a teacher and a coach. My mom had a job. So like in the summer, they were like, hey, good luck, see you in the streets. You get hurt today doing whatever you get up to. I'm like, I'm not gonna lie. A lot of the times it was like Cereal and Disney Channel. Oh like, maybe walk outside to get the mail. That sounds like a dream of a day. Talk take the dog out on it, Like I was. Don't you feel like we were literally retired in the summers, especially middle school, because it was like you were a little more independent, you were a little more autonomous. You could do that, like you could ride your bike places and like see people, and that was the first time where you didn't need to like.
Speaker 1: Hey can I do this? Hey can I do this?
Speaker 2: Like you can just if you wanted to ride your bike to the kid in the neighborhood that you used to hang out with, you could do that, yeah, or to the pool or whatever and just be back for your parents got home.
Speaker 1: And it felt, oh, man, I don't know if you would have had this. Maybe we're far enough apart an age that you wouldn't have, but like we still had the privacy enough too. Once you could get to that point and like go do things on your own, you didn't have to call on the landline and like wait for the other person's parent like pick up, decide if you can talk, maybe your parents listening on the other line. I remember feeling like so many of my secrets were kept because this was a little before our cell phones. Yeah, that was oot. I didn't have a cell phone till the sixteen, and I just remember being like bike independence where I could go and like see what's up. Like I didn't even have to call before I came.
Speaker 2: And like once you leave the house, yeah i'll be back by seven or eight. There was no communication until you got back at seven or eight.
Speaker 1: And that is just miles west.
Speaker 2: That's got to be such a weird thing for a parent our age, Yeah, to like have grown up not having constant communication. But now it's ingrained in us, right, Like we get a hold of people immediately all the time. If I can't get a hold of you via text, I'm gonna call you, I'm gonna leave a message, I'm gonna email you, I'm gonna DM you, I'm gonna WhatsApp you like up And now our kids, it's like you can't escape anything.
Speaker 1: You cannot escape us. Well, it's crazy. Sometimes I feel like a lax shitty parent because like there's parents in our neighborhood that like do not allow their children out of their sight. It's like mine, mine, I'm like, yeah, you can take off on your bike, just like keep it in the cull to sack. And there's like some kids that live down the street, but I know they don't have to cross the street to get there. We've got sidewalks, and that's like like one of my neighbors is like, oh, I could never let them like out of my site. I'll have to walk down there with them like supervise the play. And I'm like, oh, am I a bad parent because I don't do that. I just figure they're responsible enough, and you know what, give it ten years and then we'll make that call.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll see, we'll see, cause there were you know when I feel like the strictest parents once their kids got off to college where they was, they were off the.
Speaker 1: Leash a little bit. It was like what the heck is going on? Rum spring a, yes, yes, exactly, yes, And I always point those kids out.
Speaker 2: And when I was it like my parents were super cool, very relaxed. I mean, they had rules, and I was a rule follower for the modelst part. But like when I went to college, I was like, this is boring. I've already done all this. This isn't exciting and like sexy to me.
Speaker 1: This is like how you were so cool. I was a late bloomer. I looked up to people like you so much. I was like, oh man, I was so scared of everyone in every situation. In high school, I went a little I think, a wild wild but I came out of my shell in college. Good for you, Good for you. That Some might have called me a hoe, but it was it was lessons learned in life, wasn't it. Listen, we give me feel really great though we all have to learn. We all have to learn. You all have to live learn. Oh are you? That's another five dollars on Venmo. God, thank you. You feel really good? Yeah, yeah, m hm.
Speaker 2: Speaking of cow trotting, I want to tell you about two programs, my programs that I've watched recently, My programs.
Speaker 1: One of them is.
Speaker 2: The new movie on Netflix with Elizabeth Olsen and Natasha Leone and I don't know who the other girl is, Sisters.
Speaker 1: His three daughters or something whatever. I think it's called Sisters. Holy Shit's Keys. I saw the trailer.
Speaker 2: It made me ball, not until the very end, because it's like a very It's like it gets the dynamic. It's about a father of three women who is at the end of his life and they all have to like be in the same house again while he's on like hospice or something like that. Yeah, and just the dynamic of where they're all at different places in their life and they're all very different, but they all have to share this space and come together for him, and like it nails the dynamic. It's too real, it's too real, and these are these girls are fantastic actors and just.
Speaker 1: Oh, I wasn't ready for that yesterday. Oh you, I really wasn't. You watched it on a month. It's hard. Yeah, it's a movie. It's a movie. Okay, yeah, I could tell if it was a movie or like limited series.
Speaker 2: It's not super long. It's like an hour forty five.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I was not ready for that one yesterday. So then I was like, I need something to bring it up a little bit. So I started watching Monsters the Lyle and Eric Menendez.
Speaker 1: What are your thoughts.
Speaker 2: I don't know enough about the case, Oh girl, I don't know enough about like what happened, because it seems like there were a lot of other big things happening at the time that this was going on, like the OJ thing overlapped with this case, which was very important, but like they didn't really address that in the no. So I've started it and I have fallen asleep three times real.
Speaker 1: Yes, And I don't know. I've watched probably four specials on the Menanda's Brothers, what are they called. There's a great one on There's a great one on Hulu. I believe there's like an ABC News special one. But it was just I don't know. I was really excited too, because the cast seems really great. I love Javier Bardem, I love can never mirror Sorvino. Is that who plays the mom Chloe seven? Ye thank you. They both have those weird last names that I love. Yeah, I was really excited and I'm going to try to make it through to the end. But there was so much. I think if you watch documentaries first, I might ruin it for you because there is a lot that they don't come to. Yeah, but there's a special coming to Netflix in a week where they speak from prison.
Speaker 2: I got timing right on something they did.
Speaker 1: You should watch that. And then they haven't spoke, like they haven't officially spoken. I don't think outside of like writing on face this book and stuff. Because they trashed the special on Facebook. Oh so I know. I was like, you get Facebook in prison, but apparently they do, and they're gonna speak out in this like special Netflix doc coming out on October seventh. Wow, I know I was interested because that's something I just started watching as well. I had to take a break because I'm like, very dark and graphic. I will tell you super Ryan Murphy though, that's like I forget that he did it. Yeah, he's the American horror story guy. So like I didn't know that going into it, and then like after the first episode, I was like, oh, yeah, yeah the scene, I was like, oh, oh, they're just gonna keep showing it. Yeah, he has nothing left on his face, right, Yeah. Yeah. But it's it's so weird because.
Speaker 2: In each episode, I love them and hate them and love them and hate them and love them and hate them, and I you know, I think they're guilty, and then I think they're innocent, and I think they're guilty, and then I think they're innocent, and then I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: It's to me really interesting to watch some of these cases that took place long enough ago that tech and social weren't really a thing. Because what I think they say that they're going to address in this new documentary coming out is the TikTok phenomenon, which is all of these like Alpha and gen Z people that started to salute this believe they're that they had a rightful reason for killing their parents, and they don't know a lot of this having been in prison since like ninety ninety one, I think is I don't remember the dates and so they so they don't.
Speaker 2: Get out spoiler alert, spoiler alert, the don't well, I guess they don't have to watch the last episode.
Speaker 1: I don't go, no, but I think you should because like, it's it's crazy.
Speaker 2: There's two trials. Yeah, it's it's it's wild. See I know I know some of the stuff. Yeah, I know some of the stuff. And I know that like the first trial was so much different than the second trial.
Speaker 1: And they weren't even able to talk about what they think is the biggest part of this in the second trial. Oh really, it'll be fascinating. I'm excited for the documentary to come out, but I've just watched so, I mean, you know, I'm such a freaking salute for crime. I love a good crime doc and I've watched so many on the Brothers. But who were some of the I'm not getting paid by Netflix. I'm just really excited because they're like phone calling and stuff and like being a part of this and they've okayed everything and they're gonna talk about it. Oh man.
Speaker 2: And they are still in prison.
Speaker 1: They are together, which is nice. Same cell. I don't know if same cell, but that was a big part of it at one point where they were like, can we just please be in the same like correctional facility. They're super tight.
Speaker 2: It's really sad, right, Like, it's really really sad. It's a sad story. If you don't know about it, a quick Google will tell you everything you need to know and just a couple of sentences. But at times I'm like, what did you think was gonna happen? What did you think was gonna happen?
Speaker 1: And like, I just.
Speaker 2: They had so many other options. Yeah, they had so many other options.
Speaker 1: It's oh man, I could deep dive on this. This was one of my This is one of my Slay and Sleigh shows. So my friend and I go and do a hotel room around Christmas every year and we call it Slay and Sleigh because it's like Santa Sleigh, and then we go and watch a crime doc. We did The Menandaz Brothers for one of them, we watched like two documentaries back to back. Yeah, it's just it's it'll be very interesting to hear from them if you really get to a lot with this new Netflix doc I had to take a break. I branched off of the Menendez watch through till like the I think maybe I'm a quarter of the way through the second episode and I started The Perfect Couple.
Speaker 2: Okay, I have watched the preview for that so many times, and I just like cannot get over the fact that it is is Knives Out?
Speaker 1: Is it Knives Out?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: God?
Speaker 2: You know the movie Yes with Daniel Craig and he's the detective.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it.
Speaker 2: Is that it's the same premise, like a murder happens, it's a who done it? They are all get locked in on this family compound until they solve the mystery. And I'm like, have we no opportunity is left? Oh?
Speaker 1: Shoot, you're probably right.
Speaker 2: And I just for some reason, the cast is not super interesting to me.
Speaker 1: Different. Yeah, I'm I'm just interested in Like, I'm interested to know if I've already guessed it, that'll be disappointing. I'm only like two episodes in, like, oh, I bet it's this, so now I have to see it through. But I'm rarely right because I'm really bad at guessing stuff.
Speaker 2: It just seems like the characters are all so predictable, like you just you know exactly who they are, and like I just was it just didn't do it for me. I've watched the preview because it comes up after you finish every single thing on Netflix. It like shows you all the next previews, and I've seen it like seventy five thousand times, and my Netflix is probably like, why aren't.
Speaker 1: You watching this? This is felt who we want to watch this?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, I'm sorry, I just it's not I don't I'm not there yet. But I usually catch up like two or three months after I see like everybody has watched it, and then I'm like, okay, I'll give it a go.
Speaker 1: Oh my, you're then you were very entrend with the menendez Is. They're in their moment as we speak.
Speaker 2: I know that that was a new one, and I really didn't have any intention like I had. I hadn't seen any previews. I hadn't seen anything. It just popped up yesterday after the movie and I was like, oh my god, anything else.
Speaker 1: I am in a state.
Speaker 2: I am in a state. It was so good, it was so good, but it was just at the end, like the last ten minutes, I was seriously.
Speaker 1: Like, you've got you nailed it that I'm gonna do. I'm gonna watch it.
Speaker 2: By myself, like using this blanket that's covering me.
Speaker 1: Just it was this season. People don't talk enough about it. They're like pumpkin spice, Apple Orchard's Halloween, and it's like I want to be under a thick ass blanket blowing my nose into said blanket because there's some sad shit on TV. Yeah, I love this weather for that. Any thing outside it's raining gross to me, maybe I'm sad or something. Serial Killer to me.
Speaker 2: Was like, what do you want to do this weekend for your birthday? And I was like nothing, I don't want to leave the couch. Like he was like not even like go out for drinks and dinner. And I was like, that's so nice. Can we do that in like two weeks? Like I just I don't, Oh, I don't have it in me.
Speaker 1: You should get multiple door dashes and just have like a buffet of all your favorite things. That's what he said, of course he did. We stand Yimmy, he knows.
Speaker 2: He was like, I'll just get really nice door dash and I was like, what's really nice DoorDash like a restaurant or like, what is really nice DoorDash?
Speaker 1: Because Chris would think it was like multiple cravings boxes from Taco Bell for me, and he'd be like, happy birthday, and I'd be like, I could cry.
Speaker 2: This is so perfect. I'm I'd actually love that. I would I would love that honestly.
Speaker 1: Oh that sounds so perfect. This is thirty three. Someone intervene