Speaker 1: Of all four of us on the Beninskin Show, which of us do you guys think is the biggest germophobe?
Speaker 2: I think you you think so, yeah, Christina, I'd agree with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you think so yeah.
Speaker 4: Are you talking about germs or people that don't like Germans?
Speaker 3: Both? Okay, people that don't like German germs?
Speaker 4: All right, that's very niche.
Speaker 3: No, here's why I ask.
Speaker 1: Occasionally, something horrific happens, like you go into a public bathroom and your phone falls out of your pocket on the ground right by the public toilet, well, on the floor by the public toilet, the poop ground. Yeah, covered in poo dust, faces from thousands of years. So yeah, So things like that happen.
Speaker 3: What do you do?
Speaker 1: Burn the phone, chlorox wipe? I think you just stop living, because you know there with some things. There's like food, you have a five second rule as it is, or three second rule.
Speaker 4: Five seconds? Yeah, five seconds. I don't understand the five second rule.
Speaker 5: The dust particles from the floor can't get on the food in five seconds. It's what you like to trick yourself into thinking.
Speaker 1: No, right, yeah, So today I was walking into the building and I had this big, giant jug of water that I always had because I love big jugs. Yeah, naturals, yep. And I was like, it reminds me to drink water. So I have this oil tanker of water with me every day. And so I was carrying two bags as I came in here, and I set one down by the trash.
Speaker 3: Can in the parking garage. As you come into the elevators.
Speaker 1: You said, bags, Yeah, two bags. And so I set my giant drink down on top of this trash can, and I was manipulating the things in my bag, and this water bottle fell back behind a trash can in the parking garage that's nuzzled into a corner to where I don't know if anything's touched since the day this building was built.
Speaker 3: It's nothing but trash scum behind that.
Speaker 6: Only a bill and spiders too, Yeah, spider webs.
Speaker 3: Those spiders, scorpions.
Speaker 2: That's the trash can in the building that's most likely to have a dirty diaper in it.
Speaker 3: Why would that be?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So my question for you guys is would you still be drinking out of it like I am.
Speaker 5: There's gotta be a hey, there's there's a chain of command here. Did you go disinfect this and the breaker?
Speaker 1: I'll want you to know that it was hard to even reach to go back behind that trash can and get it. I had to move the trash can. It touched the trash can all over it. I made love to that trash can. It was like I was all up in the guts of that trash can. That's disgusting.
Speaker 3: And so it was.
Speaker 1: And then as I reached down to get my cup, I kind of lathered it up and whatever crap dust was back there behind that trash can.
Speaker 2: That's disgusting. I definitely I would have hot water treated that at least.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: I immediately came up to the breakroom kitchen and I got out the dishwater soap and I was scrubbing this full water bottle in the sceink. FRONT had to get in like four sales conversations.
Speaker 6: I still wouldn't drink out of it until I put it in the dishwasher, though we have bottom water in their ba.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hey man, what the angle of the breakroom too?
Speaker 5: If you walked in on bench grubbing?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Right, Have you guys ever seen there's a behind Kevin is a Judge Judy episode and occasionally they're flashing up a gal and I saw it right there, and my first thought when I saw it was that girl has definitely had anonymous sex in a parking lot. Has that ever been the first thought you've had of someone when.
Speaker 4: You see them?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. So just meeting a stranger.
Speaker 2: And having set with them in the parking lot, it's like that girl has definitely done that.
Speaker 6: It kind of looks like great value. Sweet d Yeah, I don't know what that is, but it sounds amazing.
Speaker 1: She remind minds me of the Introdark time members.
Speaker 4: Right now, you're ready, you're ready.
Speaker 2: Right right ready, time to do one.
Speaker 7: Poor time qui efan with ill show you're going ruling it, except with similar sweet pursuing it handled out shaw shank through the sewer, kid, Now what chilling at the eagle. Yeah, we're doing it. Three o'clock on the dock. Got a habit for my house, a goat status Howard starting to get craddic shows that up multiplied like a rabbit du n zone out, crank.
Speaker 8: It up, beat the habit, I want anything out with the friends rocking on the radio, My hon home boys talking all.
Speaker 2: The bank and go time this.
Speaker 4: Oh baby baby got steen.
Speaker 3: Hold up lady.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: Late last night, my seventeen year old son came downstairs and started asking a lot of questions about it. If it was going to be safe to go to school today, because of what happened to your water bottle, because of the weather reports were that there's gonna be a flurry of winter activity and there's gonna be some hail, sleep and black ice, and we're all gonna die on the highway today.
Speaker 3: So there was a lot of weather panic in my house.
Speaker 1: And obviously you know it's like sixty outside earlier, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, coldfront is starting to uh move in. For instance, if to all our friends out there and Amarillo listening right now, her seven degree he's an Amarillo right now.
Speaker 4: Why'd you do that to them?
Speaker 5: Because they're shivering all right, seven degrees and that's coming towards us. Tomorrow morning's wind shill will be negative too. The wind is going to be very high. The I will say, it's not gonna be very moist beginning around midnight tonight, it's gonna be dry, So no really worries about ice and things like that. I went to the grocery store this morning to kind of stock up, and it was the grocery store was in panic zone as she gets megs ten am this morning, and they treated the parking lot like mister Freeze was coming to town. But I don't think it's gonna get that. It's a little wet, like moist driving in, but that's all gonna dry up.
Speaker 4: What do you mean they treated the parking lot.
Speaker 5: They put stuff on it, sand I don't really know, but some type of crystals. Honestly, it felt like stuff you might putting to your coffee like that, you know, that sugar type stuff. Because I was sitting there going, I'm gonna slip walking on this stuff before I.
Speaker 3: Would ooh, sue the store.
Speaker 4: Well, and you could sue Nike too.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, that's good.
Speaker 4: Somewhere in Nike. You get them both, right, because it wasn't my fault. I was injured. I slipped on the crystals.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I basically just don't play golf, right, like I think your son was like, Ooh, I can freak my dad out and get him to write me a note before tomorrow even happens.
Speaker 1: Huh, yeah, but tomorrow know whether crisis on the road's either just gonna be cold cold.
Speaker 4: I mean, look, God could change his mind.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I thought it was supposed to like drizzle rain all day tomorrow. And that's the problem because it's gonna be below freezing for like two whole days.
Speaker 2: I the last I saw rain stops it basically right now today.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, that's the last I've seen too.
Speaker 5: But you know that could change, and when it does, we'll let you know what that could change, and we'll let you know who. Okay, the audience out there, the millions of people across the Metropex and the world listening, why.
Speaker 4: Would they wait till three o'clock tomorrow? They have the internet. No, I was still about today's show.
Speaker 5: If we find out, hey man, there's been a the cap has fell off or zoom?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah, let us all tip our caps be ready?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 4: Do you guys mind it? Are y' all done with the cold weather?
Speaker 3: Y'all?
Speaker 4: Do y'all mind? If I get some death news, get it to start off the week?
Speaker 3: Get it?
Speaker 5: Oh no, you said, Christina, could you crank up my computer please?
Speaker 4: You guys know the song? Oh yeah, he has no the words to the song on Turkey.
Speaker 5: I want salmon and chicken, ocean fish flavors, Keep me licking. I want turkey, salmon and chicken, ocean fish flavors, keep me licking.
Speaker 4: So it's the meal Mixed song.
Speaker 5: The guy who made the meal Mixed song Ron Tusiano.
Speaker 4: Dead at the age of eighty six.
Speaker 3: Oh did he do any other songs?
Speaker 4: His vision to get the cat in front of a camera and make it go yom yom yow. So he wrote the song or he directed the commercial. They directed the commercial. He's the art director behind the commercial.
Speaker 3: What a gene he was.
Speaker 6: He didn't actually make the cat same out right, that.
Speaker 4: Was just all I'm sure someone else came in and was like animated.
Speaker 5: So this guy was an advertising executive and his idea, the meow Mixed commercial one of the more famous commercials of our time, believe it or not.
Speaker 2: Weirdly, for people mine in Ben's age, it was a staple of our youth. Yeah, like it was on all the time. And in fact, if you had a cat, you just get me mixed, because you just get a song. We worked with a gal named Sybil, and Sybil kind of took that bit and she would just do meals songs.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying, like people that are in their fifties, they'd know that world inside out because it was running during all the What's Happening reruns that we used to watch.
Speaker 4: Well, there's one big death that happened over the weekend.
Speaker 3: I know it's a big, big one, but it's a death.
Speaker 5: Also Francesco Revelia. You guys know who Francesco Revelia is read?
Speaker 4: I thought that's the guy. I just said. That's a different guy.
Speaker 3: Were you reading an Italian newspaper?
Speaker 5: This guy, he is Italian, the inventor of nutella, dead at the age of ninety seven.
Speaker 4: You know what, man, he did not contribute what what tell is?
Speaker 3: You don't like busting those out?
Speaker 4: No tell is not a beating.
Speaker 2: Neutel is a beating. It's fine, you have it and then go, man, I wish I was eating.
Speaker 4: Chocolate or peanut butter in my case.
Speaker 1: All right, you're right though it's it is. It's not as good as either of the things that's pretending to be.
Speaker 2: When I was a kid, I had this like big asthma attack and they said, all right, here's the stuff you're allergic to. And of all the stuff they listed. There's like, you're allergic to these milk products. I was like, wait, no more chocolate. And then they're like, don't worry, you can have carib if you guys ever had that?
Speaker 3: Uh huh sucks.
Speaker 2: It sucks. It's like, no, it's a chocolate substitute.
Speaker 4: Like, no, it's not.
Speaker 2: It tastes like dirt butt. It's like when someone it's like when you go mad. Love it, doctor Pepper, Oh, mister pibb. They're not related. They don't taste the same. They're not related. That's like me asking for a water and you offer me coffee. They don't taste the same. They're not the same thing. Man, back off, get off my nuts. Carab sucks and yeah it'scarved me, dude, I've never heard of it.
Speaker 4: These things a lot of taste test tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Remember the old comedian Carab top.
Speaker 5: Oh, guys just beating each things with a bat and what else is my trunk? Because things come in threes. Lastly, guys, if you could just get them up German three. It is the twenty four year anniversary. Dale Earnhardt Junior slamming into turn three. I'm sorry, Deal Earnhardt Senior slamming into turn three, clearly not wearing you know, any type of seat belt. The Hans device wasn't created.
Speaker 3: Then wait, was he wearing a seatboat?
Speaker 4: I doubt it. I assume he was unrecognizable.
Speaker 2: I doubt it. That's editorializing. Well, let's be race without a seat belt?
Speaker 3: Or did he just.
Speaker 5: Seem like the guy who would wear a seat belt doesn't think about it?
Speaker 2: I can't tell the difference in him and Richard Petty. Okay, well, that is an indictment of you. Yeah, I agree, And that is a look in the mirror moment for you. It is for the rest of us over here.
Speaker 5: We are going to celebrate those threes up on the twenty four anniversary of the death of del Arnheardt Raizelle.
Speaker 4: Praise Dell. He's not dead. Just one lap ahead there is Kevin Turner.
Speaker 1: All right, uh coming up next, boy, we have a lot of good SNL stuff, a lot of good stuff on the course of the show.
Speaker 3: Where are you going to take us next? Kate?
Speaker 5: You Well, let's start with the concert that happened Friday night. Is this the new most popular rock band in all of the world?
Speaker 3: Boom, that's next.