Speaker 1: Good evening, and welcome to another edition of The Cajun Knight Live. I am your host, the Cajun Night Jacob Mook. We're gonna start off talking about some things going on in old Washington, d C. But before we do that, we're actually gonna talk a little bit about AI and why your electric bill might be higher this winter season than ever before because of AI. Some people are not gonna feel this. Some people are absolutely not gonna see any real difference or change in their electricity bill. That's fine, But if you live around somewhere that's got a AI data center, it's very possible that you're gonna see an increase in your electric bill through something that you had nothing to do with, and that's just the way it shakes out. Then we're gonna talk about the bill that was just passed in Washington, DC. And of course there's things going on around Trump right now. There always is. There just always seems to be things going on around Trump. And I'm not even saying that that's necessarily a bad thing. Some of this he has brought on to himself full tilt. Some of it is just people talking just to talk, and it's Trump derangement. Syndrome on both sides. I'm not a huge fan on that topic of how he mentioned that Rob Reiner Rip was suffering from Trump derangement syndrome and then refer Trump referred to Trump's self in the third person in a press conference with that, And I don't know if he thought he was being funny or what. In my opinion, it was in poor taste, you know, seeing is how he and his wife are just brutally murdered allegedly by their son or whatever. It's a mess. It's a mess. We're gonna talk about some things with the US gov. We're gonna talk about some things of what's going down in Venezuela. Then we're probably gonna talk about the Russia Ukraine conversation because apparently Russian diplomats are making their way to Miami this weekend to discuss possible ceasefire terms. We'll see how that shakes out. There's a lot of time between now and then, but we'll see how it goes. But uh, you know, get into it here, y'all. Let's see if you uh listening to the Cajun Night would like to join in the conversation Whereinia goes Patreon dot com slash. The Cajun Night Link is in the description below and joining on the conversation every Wednesday night at nine pm Central. There's only one tier for entry. We're trying to grow this thing to be its own independent information sharing group, gathering every week. I know we all thoroughly enjoyed. I know, I sure do. All right, let's get into it here. So this is from Bloomberg. That's basically saying AI data centers are sending power bills soaring. Wholesale electricity costs as much as two hundred and sixty seven percent more than it did five years ago in areas near data centers. That's being passed on to customers because of course it is. And again this is not for everybody. If you happen to live somewhere around a data center, you're you're gonna you're gonna eat some of this cost, you know, And this works two ways. We talked about this on the cult I think a while back, actually probably two years ago. So around my area, we have a lot of heavy industry. We have a lot of chemical plants or refineries, all these things, and a lot of these places produce their own electricity, right, they have their own cogin units, and whatever electricity they make that they don't use, they will actually sell back to the city that they have found themselves in, and that goes a long way, especially whenever you know, these types of facilities have the potential for leaks and explosions and whatever else. It doesn't happen often, but it absolutely is a thing that does happen from time to time, and it goes over a long way to smooth over relations with the local population if you're helping them with their bills in multiple ways, or helping them with infrastructure. Right, if some new highway gets poured and it was a collection of four or five plants that compile money together to pour this new road, the local city is a lot more forgiving when things go sideways, because boy, they will eventually go sideways. So instead of these data centers, they're actually drawing more power rather than producing their own. So this is making a lot of certain areas that have higher electricity bills. Let's get into it here. Data centers are proliferating in Virginia in a blind A blind man in Baltimore suddenly contending with sharply higher power bills, don't know where the blind guy comes from. But let's get into it here. The Maryland city is well over an hour's drive from the northern Virginia region known as Data center Alley. But Kevin Stanley, a fifty seven year old who survives on disability payments, says his energy bills are about eighty percent higher than they were about three years ago. They're going up and up, he said. You wonder what is your breaking point? It's an increasingly dramatic ripple effect of the AI boom, as energy hungry data centers and send power costs to records in much of the US, pulling everyday households into paying for the digital economy. The power needs of the massive complexes are rapidly driving up electricity bills, piling onto rising food. Rising prices for food, housing, and other essentials already straining consumers. That's starting to have economic and political reverberations across the country as utilities and local officials wrestle over how to divvy up the costs. Yet those same facilities are a lynchpin of US leadership in the global AI race. Yeah, that's the big thing right now. We've talked about that before. A Bloomberg News analysis of wholesale electricity prices for tens of thousands of locations across the country revealed the effect of the AI boom on the power market with unprecedented granularity. Okay, the locations and prices were tracked and aggregated monthly by grid status. An energy data analytics platform, Bloomberg analyzes data in relation to data center locations from dc Byte and found that electricity now costs as much as two hundred and sixty seven percent more for a single month than it did five years ago in areas located near significant data center activity. About two thirds of the power grade consumer in the US runs off of state or regional grid where the system operators manages to the trading of energy. These wholesale commodity costs are passed onto households and businesses on their utility bills, which then include other charges to maintain and expand the network that can affect even customers who aren't in close proximity to data centers, since their energy relies on the same grid every day. Wholesale electricity prices are measured in real time by location's marginal pricing points on the power grid called nodes. LMPs are primarily made up of the cost to produce the energy and congestion. Analyzing data from twenty five thousand nodes used by seven regional transmission authorities, Bloomberg News estimated how much wholesale prices in the lower forty eight states have changed since twenty twenty. So, I mean, looking at the graph here, you could see how it's just gone up overall in every area where you see a yellow dot. And if you're not watching this right now, you need to go to Cajun Knight on Patreon. But essentially all of these areas are going to see rises in their electricity bill, especially as we are getting into the winter months when you're expecting to do so anyway, So I thought that was a little interesting tidbit that was worth talking about because now, as of a couple of months ago, they were talking about how AI demand is driving up energy costs for everyday Americans. Let's talk about it over here as well. Let's listen.
Speaker 2: In the digital age ramps up, the cost to keep our electric life running is also on the rise. Demand for artificial intelligence, among other products, means massive data centers are growing in certain parts of the country. In areas near those data centers. A new analysis from Bloomberg News found wholesale electricity costs more than doubled over the last five years, and the bill is being passed on to every day Americans like you and I. So let's bring in Leonardo Galletti, and investigative data and data visualization reporter at Bloomberg News. Leonardo, thank you so much for joining us. You made maps to show not only the increase, but where those price jumps are really happening across the country. Walk us through what we're seeing here. I want to pull up one of those maps, Hi.
Speaker 3: So thank you for having me so, as you can see in this map, you know, wholesale prices more than doubled since twenty twenty. In some markets, the increases have been very different depending on you know, which area we're talking about. And so that's really the question we wanted to ask ourselves for this story, is to what extent is AI impacting the power market and the prices that people pay for electricity every month across the country.
Speaker 2: And I'm looking at almost solid yellow there towards the east coast, and then again a lot of yellow on the west coast, and then a lot kind of in the middle of the country, especially by Texas. This is an incredible amount of data to break down. How did you go about doing this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so, you know, we actually used very granular data on both locations of data centers across the country and wholesale electricity prices that are measured in real time for tens of thousands of locations. These are called nodes that are located across the country, and so you know, by putting these two data sets together, our analysis was able to show that essentially, the closer and area is to major data center activity, the much more likely price increases are to happen.
Speaker 2: And that's so frustrating for people who live in those areas because they didn't sign up for these data centers to come into their backyard, yet they're paying for It's interesting because you were also the photographer for the team and went into some of these communities that were impacted in Baltimore specifically, what did they tell you about how these hikes are impacting their lives.
Speaker 3: So, you know, Baltimore, as we found in the data analysis, is one of the areas that is most affected across the country, even though it's not necessarily the closest to data centers, So it's close to Northern Virginia, which is a major data center hotspot, and it happens to be on the same grid as you know, the areas with you know, data center Alley, which created a ripple effect where now people in Baltimore are experiencing extremely high price increases, sometimes double what they were paying in twenty twenty. And so, you know, we spoke to people and photograph people from very different demographic and different walks of life, and they all express the same concern and frustration for the prices that they were paying every month. But what I think is interesting is that even though prices increased for everybody in that area, some of those people are more affected than others. They're more now faced with much bigger strain and having to make significant sacrifices like, for example, choosing between buying food or basic necessities or paying their power bill.
Speaker 1: So, like I said, the AI market has actually gone into the negative impact on American pocket books. Now, I'm not saying that every single person in America is going to notice these spikes. I am saying that a sizable chunk will, and hopefully it's not that bad. Right, hopefully it's an extra twenty or thirty. However, uh over two hundred percent is that's a bit much. I think we can all acknowledge that. And the only real I mean even close to this that I have. So we got hit with a hurricane couple years ago, right Hurricane fran scene, if I'm not mistaken, and I actually put that on the Cajun Night YouTube channel. This hurricane wrecked the area of the plant that I was working at at the time, and they had to send power company individual workers from different states to try to get in here and redo these The problem is that these power lines and these poles were set up in the middle of bayous, like legitimate bayous, and they had to get special equipment just to get out to it to make the repairs to the poles, to get power back to these people. A buddy of mine that I worked with, who was a local his house, his personal electricity bill was eight hundred dollars a month for like six months because the power company started charging the locals extra to cover the cost of all that excess work that was done. That's an extenuating circumstance, and I get that, but that's that's still wrong, right, that's fucked. Now cut to AI that so many people love, and so many people would say, oh, I'm willing to pay that for the AI. So many people are not. So many people are not. I know, I'm not so I yeah. Anyway, I thought it was interesting, so of course I saw that we need to bring it up. Now let's get into some politicken. Today the House passes GOP healthcare bill without ACA extensions. So here's what we need to know about this, all right. The House has passed the GOP backed healthcare bill that does not include an extension of expiring tax credits that help millions of Americans pay for health insurance under the Affordable Care Act. The bill faces an unclear future in the Senate, where it would need support from several Democrats to pass. GOOP leaders unveil the bill, known as the Lower Healthcare Premiums for All Americans Act. The way they name these bits of legislation, it's a bit on the nose, you know. Anyway, Last week it would expand association health plans with lower premiums for some Affordable Care Act and rollees, and in act reforms aimed at decreasing drug costs. But the exclusion of an extension of the Affordable Care Act tax credits sparked a revolt by a handful of moderate Republicans earlier in the day, none of whom ultimately voted against the bill. Four GOP members signed a Democratic Discharge petition to force a vote on extending the subsidies for three years, seeing up a final vote early in the new year. The moderates have argued that letting the subsidies expire on January first will lead to price hikes for millions of Americans and give Democrats a potential political issue heading into next year's midterm elections. Yeah, the midterms. I keep going back and forth. If I actually care about the mid terms, they seem nominal rights. It's the pendulum swinging to whatever opposite and sometimes the same direction as whatever the executive branch has going on. I don't think that it's as big of a deal as the politicians always make it out to be. It is for them, some of them might get primaried and lose their seats, but like other than that, it's not a big deal at least not from what I can tell. But sure it's gonna give some party leverage in the midterms. Sure anyway, The successful discharge petition was a direct rebuke of House Speaker Mike Johnson, who has refused to bring an extension up for a vote. He insisted earlier in the day that he has not lost control of the House. Yeah, he's he's holding on to that as of this moment. As of this moment, Johnson says Democrats a discharge petition will get a vote in January. House Speaker Mike Johnson said it's inevitable that the Democrats discharge petition on three year extension will be considered on the floor when lawmakers return in January. It will be on the floor that first week of January when we returned. Johnson's a report Wednesday night a bit repetitive here. We also said Republicans plan to hold additional votes on their health care policies when they return, and then he literally just said that again. House cancels Friday votes. House Republican leadership announced that Friday's votes have been canceled. Thursday is the House's last day in session for the year. Okay, so they're all taking a little Christmas break. How about that House passes GP healthcare plan. We already talked about this. In a two sixteen to two eleven vote, the House approved to build that the Republicans say, well, lower health insurance premiums for one hundred of Americans, but will not include an extension of expiring Affordable Care Act tax credits. I'm on board with this as of this moments, as of the way I'm reading this, YO, lower premiums for everybody. That sounds dope. I mean, it doesn't take somebody with a lot of wherewithal to know that our healthcare system is drastically overpriced. So lower premiums, hopefully lower costs in the medical field overall, sounds guccy. Sounds good on the surface. However, I'm sure there's a drawback to it that we're just not seeing yet. You know. Representative Thomas Massey of Kentucky was the sole Republican to vote against it. YO, Massy just be out here. Massey is just out there doing his damn thing. I'm not calling him a rhino a lot of I've seen a lot of people start to call Massi a rhino. I think he's more libertarian than a rhino, and sometimes libertarians can take the form of something a little more liberal. Than people feel comfortable with, and in some cases a little more conservative than people are comfortable with. And I get that. But Massey is just out here doing his own thing, inn't he. GOP leadership unveiled the plan less than a week ago as they've faced increasing pressure for moderates in their party to hold a vote on extending the Enhanced Premium Tax Credits, which lapse on December thirty. First, the tax credits help eligible people cover premiums for their health insurance purchases through the Affordable Care Act marketplace, but House Speaker Mike Johnson refused to put their bipartisan legislation on the floor to extend the subsidies with reforms like income limits, and Republicans on the House Rules Committee blocked their last ditch effort to amend the bill. In response, for modern Republicans signed onto a Democratic discharge petition. All right, we already kind of talked about that, So now let's hear from old Mike Johnson himself to give us a little bit more insight into the situation.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 1: This is from Live Now Fox dropped a couple of hours ago as of time for recording. So let's see how this goes out right.
Speaker 5: Everyone you were watching live now and from Fox.
Speaker 1: Let's continue on Capitol Hill.
Speaker 5: We have Speaker Johnson speaking to reporters right now.
Speaker 6: Healthcare bill that will bring down the cost of healthcare, the Lower Premiums for All Americans Act does exactly what the title suggests. It will reduce premiums for all Americans by on average at least eleven percent overall.
Speaker 5: And that's just the beginning.
Speaker 6: There will be much more to come, more ideas in the first part of next year to bring down the cost of healthcare. And what the bill did in addition to the that tonight is it increases the quality of care, access to care. It gives persons more options, more flexibility in their health care.
Speaker 5: And also it adds transparency.
Speaker 6: We had the PBM Pharmacy Benefit Manager transparency piece to it as well. Now contrasts that with the Democrats covid Era subsidy that they wanted to extend that would only have impact seven percent of Americans. The bill we just passed impacts one hundred percent of Americans. Their version would impact seven percent of Americans, and it would cost taxpayers three hundred and fifty billion dollars. That is not the way to reduce the cost of health care. The Democrats do not want a solution. They just demonstrated because they voted against this bill. They want an issue for the election. It is based on a false narrative. The Democrats broke America's health care system when they gave us the ACA, the Unaffordable Care Act, fifteen years ago. They promised that premiums would come down, that access would increase, in quality of health care would increase.
Speaker 5: None of that happen because it's a flawed system.
Speaker 6: Their response right now is to toize and continue to shovel taxpayer dollars onto a broken system.
Speaker 5: We say enough is enough.
Speaker 6: The Republican Party is the party that is bringing the ideas forward to fix this crisis and fix this problem for everyone.
Speaker 5: It is a serious problem. We took a big step tonight to do that.
Speaker 6: We hope that this gets signed in the law quickly because it will have the desired effect. We hope the Senate and can get this done in short order. We'll be back in January to do much more of this, more policies, more ideas ahead, policy changes to fix the broken healthcare system again that was broken by the Democrats. So I'm glad the Republicans stood together tonight. Big night for us. We'll have another day on the legislative floor tomorrow and then we will probably wind up the year.
Speaker 5: So I wanted you to have that update.
Speaker 1: So you will let the subsidy?
Speaker 5: Will you let the subsidies expire? Prepared to let the House come home and.
Speaker 4: Let the subject.
Speaker 6: They got a sufficient number of signatures on a discharge petition for that subsidy, which is not good policy, as I've just explained, but it's inevitable that it comes to the floor for consideration. I think that seven legislative days have to toll. That's the rule. There's no way around that, and so it would be on the floor that first week of January when we return and bring it.
Speaker 5: It's not possible to do so.
Speaker 6: The discharge petition has a rule that cannot be broken. Seven legislative days must expire before it's considered on the floor. They could go by way of a rule to bring it to the floor in regular order, but that rule is not going to pass because again it's terrible policy. And that's what the Republican Party understands, and I think the American people understand when they get past the false narrative that the Democrats have tried to create. Chuck Schumer and Hakeem Jeffries and the other Democrats are going to try to say, by some stretch of the imagination, that the Republicans are responsible for the failed healthcare system when Republicans have not voted for that system for fifteen years.
Speaker 5: This is the Democrats creation.
Speaker 6: We have to fix it, and that's where we're going to do now, and we'll continue to do in the new year.
Speaker 1: Real quick. I'm not a big fan of the pointing of the finger like the politicians do all the time, but I will die on the hill of fuck Hakeem Jeffries and Chuck Schumer. Both of them are just dog shit human beings. Anyway, continuing work on the discharge petition.
Speaker 7: Does this active defiance from four of your own members who.
Speaker 6: Said this is a critical issue your mind, It's not an active defiance.
Speaker 5: I understand what they're doing.
Speaker 6: I understand that every member has a different district with different dynamics and and and and different demographics, and some of them felt like it was a really important thing to have a vote on the floor. I tried very hard, and they will all tell you that I tried very hard over the last several weeks and even through the weekend and as late as yesterday, trying to engineer away for them to have a vote on the floor so they could show that priority. But it was not to be. You know there, you've you've heard all the machinations of how it came about. There's no ill will here, there's not. This is not a challenge to the Speaker's leadership. It's a uh it's they're they're using the rules. Here's the reality, everybody. We have a small majority. We have a razor thin majority, a record small majority, and so things operate differently when you have a small majority.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 6: In the old days, a discharge petition would never be used by the majority party or anybody in it because the Speaker had a had a long stick that he would uh he would administer punishment for that.
Speaker 5: Okay, I don't have that because we have a small margin. So uh.
Speaker 6: Look, I love all these guys and and ladies that I worked with. I understand uh what their concerns are. We talked about it at length, that was in those rooms with them, and we had, as we say in the Deep South, here alas some intense fellowship, but it's all good. Everybody's in good spirits now and everybody understands what's happening. I don't know if you just saw that on the floor, there's there's great collegiality and and uh and in partnership and friendship on the floor and that continues.
Speaker 5: Did say did you mishandled?
Speaker 1: Did you handle mishandle this issue?
Speaker 5: I don't know. If you're a Republican college boy day well, I think two of them said as much.
Speaker 6: But I think if you talk to everybody across the conference, they'll say, I'm not sure how it could have been handled any differently or any better. It's a very delicate situation. Let's look at the reality. Healthcare is a very complicated issue. Healthcare and immigration are probably two most complicated areas of public policy.
Speaker 5: It's very difficult to get.
Speaker 6: Unanimous consensus, unanimous consent on a solution. We effectively have to have that unanimity think of it. It's a very very difficult thing, a very big challenge, and people get sometimes excited and emotional about these things because the stakes are very high for their constituents, mine as well, all of our constituents. What I'm promising to you all is that we will continue to do what we did tonight, and that is lower the premiums for everybody, all Americans. You're going to see that demonstrator. You're going to see that we'll continue and everybody will be working together.
Speaker 5: Thank you all. Have a bunch for.
Speaker 1: Okay, So before we get to the next topic of conversation, I see Royce has his hand raised and we're going to get to the chat after that. If anybody has anything they want to jump in on and ask, go for it, Royce, go ahead, brother.
Speaker 8: So this is probably going obviously you're going to fall in dead here is unfortunately, but I think one of the reasons why all of these things that these politicians do fail it's because they don't give a shit honestly about us, because it doesn't really affect them because they have so much money to do everything they want to. Whether it's through ill begotten gains or not, I don't know if they're so connected with the American people. So if it would be nice if we get into something to where all right, well, these people who are in politics and power need to for one month out of the year try to survive off of the lowest income. That way, Hey, maybe we are screw over the people. Maybe we need to give people more money or better benefits or better medical you know, they're just they have no skin in the game. Like they can talk all they want about Okay, well we're gonna do this for you guys, what we're to do for you guys. Well, I mean, since it doesn't affect them one way or the other, they can do what they did before and you know, and have like the Democrats that they'll walk out and then do their job for a number of weeks because they've gotten no skin in the game, like they give put some skin in the game, Like, let's circumcise this fuckers like you know.
Speaker 1: Now, no, I know what you're saying here. I'm assuming you didn't mean that to be let's wify them, right, I mean.
Speaker 8: Well, I mean I am the the Israeli handler, so you know.
Speaker 1: Just clearly Israeli handler. Yeah, from all the way from the deep state of Colorado, you know. But but uh no, I see what you're saying here, and I agree. The politicians are trying to be the well they were elected to be the mouthpiece and the legislative arm of the people. I would say ninety five to ninety nine percent of them have completely lost touch with their constituents from the word go. They are completely detached from anything that any you know, random citizen in Anywheresville, USA, actually is dealing with. So for them, it's all about the policy itself. It's all about who's back you're scratching, and what they can do to make the next election cycle better for them, and what kickbacks they're gonna get. It's yeah, I agree. I don't know if if this is true and the premiums go down for everybody, cool, I'm in favor of that. Don't really know what that's gonna do. As far as the Affordable Care Act or Obamacare or whatever else. I don't know what that's gonna do in regard to people that are in that kind of a situation. But yeah, I don't necessarily see this going positively for everybody overall. I might be wrong. I might be wrong, and this is the blessing in disguise to undo, like he said, fifteen years worth of damage that we have been dealing with this whole time. It's possible, But again, like he just heard him say, if the Democrats are so hardcore against and the Republicans are so hardcore for it, then at the end of the vote, everybody was cool with each other. Everybody was very like he said, there was collegiate you know, all everybody was cool. Everybody was having good time here. Whatever, it's all in act. It's all in act. There's a few of them that really are as shitty as they portray. Hakeem Jefferies is one of them. He is a shit human being that calls for the murder of his colleagues and has openly done so. But aside from like the ones in two and there's Republicans that are just as bad. Dan Crenshaw as one of them. Can't stand him, you know, for many reasons, but whatever. But aside from the ones that are more prolific in the dumb shit, the majority of them, it's a stage, it's an act, you know it. That's how this goes down. So I don't know. I guess we'll have to wait and see how this shakes out. And again, what is this going to do for the situation in January? Because the government shut down, all that went away until January, So it's very possible We're gonna see yet another government shut down take place in the middle of January, and that one might last some new record length and whatever. I don't know. Maybe this will be the lynchpin on that one. Maybe this will cool some of the tensions on that one. I who's to say? Anyway, Sam, I am glad to see you in here. Bro. How you feeling.
Speaker 4: I'm in I'm in a lot of pain. But good news is I found my glasses so I can see better. I was just gonna ask, isn't Crenshaw the one that fucked over his seal buddies.
Speaker 1: We're not gonna spend the entire episode on this, but I'll absolutely take a minute to explain my disdain for Dan Crenshaw. So, Dan, and now he's coming after Sean Ryan. So yeah, another fed a seal coming after another Seal.
Speaker 4: Again, that's not the first time.
Speaker 1: It's not because he tried screwing over Eddie Gallagher. So all right, here's the backstory to this. Dan Crenshaw at one point in time was a Seal. I'd be lying if I told you which team he was a part of. I've heard Seal Team six, I've heard you know, second Team I don't know. All I know is that yes he did. In fact, where he tried it on his chest, he lost his eye. He's the Republican out of Texas that has an eye patch all the things. And I gotta tell you, when he first took office, I liked him. I thought that was that's the kind of guy you want in these positions. It's dope cut two. Eddie Gallagher is a sailor, a Navy seal, who fell into a situation where they were trying to fry him for war crimes, even though all of the evidence was stacked showing he did nothing wrong. He played everything by the book. He didn't even step outside of the line of what could be considered acceptable behavior in a war zone, nothing like that. But because we so wait, wait, wait, wait, so because of somebody getting word that they didn't necessarily get the whole context to and ran with this story, Eddie Gallagher was about to get fried for war crimes that he did not commit. He reached out to Dan Crenshaw, his seal brother. Right, the seals are a very very small community. I think at any given time there might only be ten thousand of them period in the United States. Right, and so he reached out to Dan offline and was like, hey, bro, I know we've never really met each other whatever, but I am a seal in need. Here's the situation, here's the truth of the matter. They're trying to fry me. You go into bat for me would help me a lot right now. Instead of having his boys back, Dan Crenshaw led the charge to fry Eddie Gallagher alive, knowing the entire context. Yeah, so he had all the full story, He had all the context and still decided, you know what, Nah, screw that dude for no reason whatsoever. It didn't help him politically whatever. Cut two. Sean Ryan made a comment just a couple of weeks ago about how, you know, you have these politicians that get super rich out of nowhere, and it's because of their dealings with stock trading and all these things. And you know, they'll all invest in a certain company right before there's new legislation pass to help a certain industry, and so all those investments they just made just skyrocket, almost like they knew something was up. That's nothing new. Well, Pelosi has been the most prolific, but all the.
Speaker 4: Politicians that no the Act to criminaliza is called the Pelosi Act.
Speaker 1: Well, as this moment, yeah, as of this moment, it's not technically illegal, and there's ways around it. It's not you, it's your spouse that invested in all these it's there's ways, right whatever. So Sean Ryan, who was a Seal at one time then became a CIA asset for a bit cool cool, he had made this comment and he didn't name drop Dan Crenshaw outright, but he did say, you know, then you'll have these guys that are dropping like four hundred million dollars on these extravagant birthday parties and all these things. And it's like, how can you justify that when there's so many Americans that are in need, Like there's there's nonprofits for veterans that you could be given this money, especially you know, these types of politicians and our veterans. Whatever. So he didn't name Dan Crenshaw, but it's pretty obvious he was talking about Crenshaw. So Crenshaw then decides to DM Sean Ryan and said, hey, man, I've got some of my boys in Sealed Team six that said, you've been talking shit. I would appreciate if you kept my name out of your mouth and it wasn't threatening, but it also was a bit ominous, I'll give you that. So then they slapped Sean Ryan with legal paperwork, basically giving him a cease and assist to stop talking about this shit. So last week, Sean Ryan led out a statement to YouTube. It's like an eight minute monologue where he's basically, here's what happens, start to finish, here's my response, here's what Dan said. So basically, what I'm gonna tell you is, fuck you. I have the freedom of speech and I'm gonna continue saying whatever the hell I'm gonna say. And if you feel some type of way about that, then, like I guess I'll see you in court because I don't think you really want to go to court whenever. These things that I'm talking about are really damn against you. So yeah, anyway, yeah, I'm not a big fan of Crenshaw for multiple reasons. And then Crenshaw released a statement after that which made him look like a bitch. It's not that he released the statement. What up, Royce. I'm sorry, all good dude, But anyway, so I'm not a I'm not a massive fan of Dan Crenshaw anymore. But yeah, yeah, that's that's that's that one anyway. Yeah, weird tangent on that, And like I said, I want to make the whole episode about it, although we really could. Just that's the the over under on it. All right, So let's see, uh get into the chat here. Before we get to the next topic of discussion. Tony says he can't stay long early flight Tomorrow's kids are watching Harry Potter, so I'm muted. Yeah, that sucks. He also talked about he got his finger crush. Yeah, Royce, uh got his finger crush. For anybody who wasn't there for the pre show conversation anyway. Uh oh, that's another good one. I forgot to bring up. Bongino has stepped down. All right, all right, we're gonna bring that. We are absolutely gonna talk about that one. Hold on, continue bepep you and you know what, as a matter of fact, we're gonna talk about that one. Yeah, we're gonna talk about that one next as a matter of fact, because the next one that have after that is talking about how fentanyl is now classified as weapon of mass destruction, and that's gonna take into a whole other side tangent. But anyway, all right, So we're gonna talk about Bongino next. Trump wants to say in character, even when that character is repulsive. Yeah, he really does. Tony said it, and I have to agree. Like, listen, I understand that we all voted him in because he's an asshole and that made us feel good. You know, in a certain regard. We like the pettiness and we like that he is so like, what you see is what you get, and if you don't like it, then tough titty. It is what it is. And there's something to be said for that. I get it. However, there's a part where committing to the bit can work to your detriment. And especially when we're talking about Rob Reiner and his wife, rip to both of them. And granted maybe they weren't the biggest fans of Trump. Ooh ah, somebody in Hollywood that's not a fan of Trump. That color me shocked, right, And then in a press he made some statement, he put a post on X or on truth social or whatever. It was basically saying that you know, yeah, he died, but he was also suffering from a long standing mental illness of Trump derangement syndrome. And it's like that's that's there's a time and place for you to make dark, humorous jokes. Maybe not the week that these individuals were brutally murdered allegedly by their son. Maybe now's not the time, right cut too. In a press conference, Trump basically just tripled down on the assholeness. And it's like, again, I see what you're trying to do here. There's a time and place and you're making yourself look atrocious right now, and it's it's yeah, it's not a good look, Sam, go ahead.
Speaker 4: Brother Rob is also he was a fantastic director. Uh. He actually directed my favorite movie, The Princess Spot and if I'm not mistaken, he also directed stand By Me, which are two which are two very outstanding movies. But he'll be he was seventy eight years old. He and I didn't know it was a son, but when I first heard it, I immediately knew it had to be somebody that he felt comfortable with because both him and his wife were murdered.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's not we don't know if it was his son. As of now, all evidence is pointing to that, and he's the one that's been taken into custody. So we'll see.
Speaker 4: So with all all of all evidence and everything, I'm just gonna say, fine, fuck it. Allegedly his son or whatever. Yeah, I just I feel like at that point the the the killer shouldn't get life or anything. It should if you kill your parents, it should automatically be death penalty.
Speaker 1: But if he can get a psych case out of it, right, and I don't know the backstory, I'm sure, so why don't.
Speaker 4: We execute the criminally insane?
Speaker 1: Because these poor people are dealing with a lot of mental issues and some of it may not be their faults. And I'm not saying that this is my personal justification. This is I'm playing Devil's advocate on this. I'm I'm it depends case by case. There are some people that I think criminally insane and like dangerously criminally insane. Yeah, they don't need to be a part of the human population anymore.
Speaker 4: Some of these people do what I say, case in point, uh Dahmer, Yeah, John Wyn Gacy, like you know that the Son of Sam, all the Serio kiders, they will all a lot of them get engaged and made while in prison to females. Do you know what the demographic of women fucking white love letters to the psychopathic sons of bitches.
Speaker 1: It's a lot.
Speaker 4: It's a lot, like it is the the the liberal of white women.
Speaker 1: Dude. So I had a neighbor. I had a neighbor who was dating two different prison inmates that are serving at different prisons, and she was like writing letters and she would be taking trips out to see them and all these things, and like one of them was like about to get out, and I was like, so are you trying to like be with this dude? Like what's the deal? And then right before he gets out they break it off and all this, and I'm like, you realize this dude has your address. You've been mailing with him correspondence for a while, Like how first of all, how the fuck did you meet this guy? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Programs and everything. Yeah, but like my school, we got to do pin pal systems with the soldiers and all. I don't know if they still.
Speaker 1: Do that anymore, but boyd, but yeah.
Speaker 4: We did that throughout Eleminu school. In middle school, I actually had a pen pal I actually corresponded up to like ten years in all, until he had a fatal h crashed with his plane because he was also a private pilot and all really cool, dude, But that's actually why I will never get in.
Speaker 1: A plane because of that.
Speaker 4: Well, there's more planes in the ocean there are boats in the sky, is all I'm saying. All a landing is is a controlled crash.
Speaker 1: That bitch ain't Oh my god, Sam, I've never heard that justification. But I mean, am I long?
Speaker 4: Planes are supposed to be in the sky, not at the bottom of the fucking ocean.
Speaker 5: Of space.
Speaker 1: There's more planes in the ocean than boats in the sky. So does that mean you're okay to take a cruise but not a plane ride.
Speaker 4: I mean, get me liquid up enough.
Speaker 1: I can look.
Speaker 4: I can float on the water. I can trace shoot pool, I can float on that bitch in the position of attention, I can float. Oh my god, I cannot fly. If God wanted me to fly, he would have put wings on my back, on my feet. And last time I checked, I ain't an angel and my name ain't Homies dude.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure there's more boats at the bottom of the ocean than planes. Like statistical planes are the safest way to travel, like, it's exponentially safer than cars.
Speaker 4: Okay, and the Titanic's pool is still full of water. What's your point?
Speaker 1: Okay, Sam? You you truly are just the spirit animal you know God? Yes?
Speaker 4: And also I love you? And now activating Agian mode.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, I gotta say that your eyes don't squint as much whenever you put the glasses on, So if anything, that's when you activate your American mode.
Speaker 4: Probably, But then again, this eye is my lazy eye, and but that's due to me getting dropped a lot, so.
Speaker 1: It'd be like that. Yeah, I'm pretty sure my left eye is my lazy eye, but that's because of the metal from the explosion, so I don't I don't know that.
Speaker 4: And I have a stigmatism, and yeah, not very good depth for session. But even without the glasses, I shot better than my drill instructors who on the the Morin Core Rifle team.
Speaker 1: So super Asian a stigmatism, death perception, the whole nine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I blame my I blame my Japanese queen Flapino grandfather.
Speaker 1: Yeah I bet so. Uh all right, let's continue on here. Roy shared a meme of the Santa Let's see here. Oh fine, I'll release the Nautilust just gonna check it twice. Here you go. What's it's all readacted? Ah, I love it. I love it.
Speaker 9: That's great.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hell uh midnight Kong. Glad to see you here, bro, he says. Here in Indiana, they keep trying to snag land for data centers, but the people aren't having it, thank god, thank god. The people are actually, you know, thinking critically and logically about this. They just did one in Louisiana, and I'm like, y'all, y'all are so dumb. Y'all are so dumb. They the same ship that went down whenever they were trying to build a Tesla battery manufacturing facility in the parish that I live. And it's like, you know, on the surface, Oh, it's a green entity and it does this and this, it's so good for us. I'm like, have any of you ever looked at what a battery manufacturing facility does to the local environment. I'm not even a big hippie by any means, but like, it's a quick Google search away to see that that's a really bad idea. Data centers are the same way. It doesn't it's not bad for the environment, but it draws power it believe or not draws water for cooling and gives nothing back, nothing that's actually tangible or usable. It's so dumb. So yeah, at least people like you said in Indiana are actually thinking critically good things. Uh. Moving on, Daryl Cooper believes a quid pro quote between the US and Russia has already been reached. US gets regime change in Venezuela, Russia gets victory and possibly regime change in Ukraine. Okay, we're gonna be talking about the Russia Ukraine situation near and Venezuela here in a moment as well. Tony says, I've been opting out of getting photographed at the airport. It's super easy and totally works, just so you know. Okay, so everybody keep that in your toolbox. Absolutely yellow on the West coast, welcome. I don't know what that was about. Yellow on the West coast. I don't exactly know what that was about. But all right, oh oh the yellow for the map on the west coast. Yeah, yeah, yeah, data centers are big on the west coast. Absolutely. So you saw that map, you saw it was the upper the northeast.
Speaker 4: All I heard was yellow on the west coast, and my mind went to the oh no.
Speaker 1: Oh wow wow, no, no, no, So anywhere there's data centers. And you saw the map earlier as we looked at the continental US, the northeast New England area super dense, the far West Coast super dense, and then pretty much up and down the Mississippi River super dense. So I mean there's there's areas that are sporadically higher from place to place, but those are the big ones as far as the power grid goes, and people that are going to see an increase in price.
Speaker 4: I do not see the map. That's why I was like yellow West Coast with sco Bay was the my line of stought.
Speaker 1: I see you, Sam, I absolutely see you anyway. All right, let's see here. How is everyone today? But Babba, I missed some of the stuff about Massy, but he is my favorite congressman. And there was a vote on military action for Venezuela that barely failed today twenty or two eleven to two thirteen. We are gonna be talking about Venezuela here in a bit. And I'm not I am not necessarily pro or anti Massy. I see him as the chaotic neutral as of this moment. Same way with Musk. I still feel the same way about Musk. I don't see him as an inherent evil or an inherent good. I see him as a chaotic neutral that's one step away from becoming a superhero and also equally one step away from becoming a super villain. Massy, as far as the political spectrum is concerned, he's listed as a Republican. He's just as liable to vote for a Democratic policy as hardcore as he is to vote for a Republican policy, Like there's really nothing standing in the way of him just doing whatever the hell he wants. But I think that that's the people of Kentucky love him is because he at least he seems to be very authentic, and I think the people are like craving authenticity in their politicians right now. So yeah, I'll take I'll take Massy for being what he is. Let's see female anime characters. What in the hell did Samson that Dwang and him? I don't know. With that oh, with that dog in him, I'm sorry, made the glass make to where I can't be reading the female anime Catchers with that dog in him.
Speaker 7: The one that I was making fun of is the one at the in the middle of the fall White Side is uh Tina, Uh, I highly recommend you watch Full Metal Alchemist.
Speaker 4: Brotherhood so you get the joke, Jacob.
Speaker 1: Oh oh wait, yeah, yeah, she got that dog in her for sure, really fucked up how she has that dog in her But you know, hey, whatever is it bad?
Speaker 4: But that to me, that that was the That was not the darkest part of that anime. It. I laughed my ass off, but I.
Speaker 1: Was like, so for anybody who doesn't get this joke, long story short, this girl and her dog, her pet are like super super close and then through a wild chain of events, their souls in their.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they were transmutated into a camera, which, if you funny enough, Japan is making actual cameras today.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Though I've said that multiple times. So, uh the female that wrote for Male Alchemists, which it was a lady who wrote it. Some of the best animals are actually written by females, believe.
Speaker 1: It or not. Yeah, it's weird how that works out.
Speaker 4: And a lot of times there's a lot of the female writers a lot more pushing the agenda in certain aspects. As you expect, the sigils and the alchemical symbols that she has in that show are actual alchemical symbols.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're accurate, but uh yes, So the joke about that is that if they try to separate them, then they both die. So it's it's a whole that's bad man as far as it goes.
Speaker 4: It was one of the taboos because you're not supposed to be human transmutation, which is why the boys lost their bodies. But the is it when they did that, he committed it a taboo and he that's why he got his first a citation of beating an alchemy the state state done out the state sponsored alchemy his pocket watch, because that's what he did to his wife, and you only n that's what he did after you see what he did to his daughter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for anybody who's not into anime, I get it. But for those that are into it, it's it's an art. For him, it absolutely is moving it can be. Yes, Elon is a super villain. Okay again, I'm not saying he is. I'm not saying he isn't. I'm saying that the the pumps are primed for that to go either way, literally out of misnotice. It's all I'm gonna say as far as Elon goes, not in the anime at all, just never been in my jam. I get it. I absolutely get it. To some people. Anime is ridiculous to some people. Anime as a source, I'm in the middle. I'm not like a super huge anime nerd, but I know enough about enough of them to where I can, like semi speak intelligently on it. So there's that anyway. All right, now, let's get back to the conversation at large, shall we. So Dan Bongino is leaving his post as FBI Deputy Director next month. This dropped just today. We were we were talking about it earlier today. Apparently there was some things about Dan Bongino's staff all quitting from out from under him or something along those lines. We didn't really know. I was doing research for the Kwansa episode that we're gonna shooting tomorrow, and like cool cool, cool cut too, Nah, dan Bongino quit and he apparently, according to what Trump said, he wants to go back to podcasting. He wants to go back to his show. I got a hard believing unless he starts talking about all the ill shit that they were doing. I got a hard time believing that he's gonna have a loyal listener base. But hey, I could be wrong. Let's read into it here. CBS News. Dan Bongino leaving his post as FBI Deputy Director next month. He will be leaving his role in January. He announced it on a social media post on Wednesday and direct quote, I want to thank President Trump, ag Bondi, and Director Portel for the opportunity to serve with purpose, he wrote on a post on x Most importantly, I want to thank you, my fellow Americans, for the privilege to serve you. Nobody asked you to take that position, None of the American people like although I will say whenever he and Cash Pttell took that spot like or they were offered it, and then when they were appointed to this position. I was one of the ones that was very excited about that right because both of them were conspiracy theorists. Both of them were very hard chargers as far as releasing the files, complete transparency, the government corruptions got to stop. And it wasn't just Epstein. They talked about a lot of different things on the conspiratorial take that I was hoping that they would push through with their positions in the FBI. To watch them turncoat as hard as they did, as fast as they did, was a slap in the face to the American people, honestly. But sure, yeah, Dan, You're welcome on behalf of the American people for the position that none of us actually asked you to take, but had a lot of high hopes, and you dashed them all against the rock. Anyway. President Trump appeared to confirm Bongino's exit earlier Wednesday, telling reporters Dan did a great job. I think he wants to go back to a show. FBI director Cash Hotel called Dan Bongino the best partner I could have asked for in helping restore the FBI. You didn't restore the FBI. Neither of you restored the FBI like at all. If anything, you showed how incompetent y'all are, and also how incompetent the FBI as a whole is. So I guess thank you for that. Sure writing on X not only completed his mission, he far exceeded it, Yo, What metrics are you using to make these statements? Cash, mister Patel, director Patel, whatever the fuck monikers you want to put on him with, what standard and metrics are you using to say that he completed his mission one year, not even one full year after taking that position, but also exceeded it. I would love to know.
Speaker 9: He did a great job of lying.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 9: He exceeded everybody's expectations of complete and out bullshit.
Speaker 1: You know what, Royce, you might be onto something here. Maybe that is exactly what he's talking about. You know what. If that's the case, then yeah, he excelled at the job. For sure, we will miss him, but I'm thankful he accepted the call to serve. Our country is better and safer for it. Patel wrote again, by what metrics are you making such a statement? But okay? Attorney in general. Pambondi also thank Bonzino, writing on social media, Americans are safer because of a service? Again, in what realm do you believe that Americans are safer now than they were last year? I would love to know, because what we haven't had a car careening down Bourbon Street since we didn't have the Trump Tower shooting and car bombing situation. But we've had shootings, we've had fraud, we've had terrorist plots, we've had all these things. I just heard recently that they foiled a alleged terrorist plot that was supposed to go down New Year's Eve or New Year's time frame or something like that, and everybody's saying, see Candae, soone said there'd be a nine to eleven style event, and then the event that they're talking about is the thing in Australia, which I'm just gonna be the one to say it. Comparing the shooting on Bondai Beach to nine to eleven, I don't understand the actual logic is being applied to somebody who's making those connections. Gonna be honest, two gunmen that killed eleven people versus allegedly we all know nine to eleven was an inside job. I get that, but per the official narrative versus what was like five seven terrorists that killed thousands, I don't. I personally don't see the connection at all, But all right, sure, totally. So, yeah, apparently there was another terrorist attack that was supposed to take place, super alleged, super up in the air. If you start taking the sources away and start looking at it critically, I'm not really sure if it's exactly what they're making it out to be. But thank god we had Dan Bongino and cash betelling the FBI to foil this heinous plot. I don't know. I don't know, Royce, go ahead.
Speaker 8: I'm just curious.
Speaker 9: Think of this could be the first rat jumping ship. Possibly he since he's you know, on the inside of things, and you know, we don't know what he knows, but he definitely has more information. So it could he just try to preemptively bere like I've got to go over here now.
Speaker 1: Maybe, But at the same time, like once you're in the click and once you know the information, they're not just gonna let you quit, so you don't. You don't walk away from something like this is like the mafia. Just because you decide you're done, doesn't mean they decided that you're done. And I don't, I don't know. I everybody seems to be giving him the thumbs up in the approval to go. It also wouldn't shock me on a conspiratorial take. I understand that let me take off my Cajun Knight hat and put on my kid cult to conspiracy have for just a second here, It would shock me if Dan Bongino is dead within six months from some plane crash or or a random car accident or whatever the case would be, or oh, my goodness, he randomly suffered a heart attack the stress of the job was too much for him and he couldn't hack it or whatever. I could see that going down very heavily, especially if he's trying to go back to being a podcaster calling out government corruption when he was the former underboss to the FBI, Like, that's that's gonna be a hard transition. It's gonna be a very hard transition if this is true. If he did all of a sudden redevelop a backbone and decide that he can't be a part of this this malarkey anymore. I got a hard time seeing him making it back to the civilian sector and picking up where he left off.
Speaker 9: I agree, man, I don't think he can go back to being a podcast because he's gonna be his base, because a lot of his base it was very supportive of him, and I know that I wasn't and I know my aunt for sure is like no faith anymore, especially after the whole you know, Fstein, you know he definitely killed himself. Definitely, he definitely killed himself.
Speaker 10: It's like you're lying, like everybody knows you're lying, bold, dying. So anybody who believed him before, they're like, why would we listen to you and support you when you were put into this position where you should have tried to do something about it and all and all you did instaid was all right, well we're going to I'm going to going to continue with the narrative, and why do you.
Speaker 1: Maybe he'll pick up like a murder mystery podcast. Maybe maybe that'll be his new stick or cryptids ooh, he might. He might get real popular in the cryptic community. Right, but my god, for him to even speak on anything political from this point forward, it's gonna be a tough sale. It's gonna be a very hard, hard, tough sale. We'll see how it shakes out, Sam, whatch you got? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I don't see him being ever being able to get back in the conspiracy thing because everything he'll say will be look askewed and he's been he was a part of the system, and you can't trust somebody like that. And you're right, it's a lot like the mafia. Hilder. I personal believe it was the mafia that killed JFK, but with the hands in with the Secret Service, just because the mafia even had shit on Hoover and nine times of ten, the only way you leave the mafia is with a bullet and cement shoes. I can only tell you two people that I know of that gut away from the mafia and still alive. That Sammy and Michael.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Samy the Bull and Michael Franciso is the only two that I could think of. And I mean of the golden era of the mafia, not the not the ship that's happening today today.
Speaker 4: The mafia is still like, they still have backbone and all. But there there was a Southern mafia, like a Dixie mafia that they they are completely utterly destroyed. There is no more Dixie Mafia down here.
Speaker 1: Well, no, no, no. When we say like the mafia, I don't mean like the Jewish mafia, I don't mean the Russian mafia.
Speaker 4: I mean the Jewish mafia and the Italian mafia are really one and the same because Bugsy, because all of murder Ink were all Jews and Bugsy Siegell.
Speaker 1: And Myer Landski and like yeah, yeah, but they also operated separate but equally right they you can't bring up one without bringing up the other. But at the same time, like the Irish mafia you're talking about. Uh what was his name? Why do you know?
Speaker 4: He was an FBI inf mean, everything he did was for the FBI and uh, the guy, uh, the leader of murder inc. What was his name? He ended up working for the FBI when five Italians were found killed down here, which is why there was commbus day now that the FBI went to a healm and said, hey, we don't know where the bodies are, can you please find them? He had the guy I can't think of his name. I feel bad because I know his name, I just can't place it. He actually tortured, beaten and killed two of the k K members and took the third one, and it had the third guy lead him to the bodies.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 1: It was like within twenty four hours too. Yeah, oh yeah, I remember. I can't remember this dude's name. He was a comedian who was like he thinks that we should have an Italian American from Jersey be the president. This whole thing with O'sollovan lauden Bro two Sicilians would have been there and back in twenty four hours with a body. That's how that would have gone down if as president. Listen I'm not saying I do this comedian whenever he made this case, though, real shit, I get it. I get it. Like the twin towers go down, everybody, the army, the Marine Corps, everybody deploys and gets up in arm to find one guy. One guy. Nah, dude, if a Sicilian would have been in office, two Sicilians from Jersey would have been there and back in twenty four hours they had done just like a hit found him in his cave with a baseball bat. That would have been it.
Speaker 4: And it's like, you know, okay, all right, can we get all Sylvester Stallone as president?
Speaker 1: Oh no, I do not want Italian Stallion to be the president. First of all, I could barely understand him when he speaks.
Speaker 4: Hey, now, I'm so you gotta get drunk. That's the way you can understand the slowing. Okay, But dude, of the jog, I fucking love Sylvestrich.
Speaker 1: I don't know what his political leanings are. That's the thing I heard somebody, Duwayne the Rock Johnson at one point in time was like making mention that he might go for a political run or something like that. And it's like, I'm not inherently against you. I do know you're a Democrat, and this is before the Hawaii fires and before the Blue roofs and all this stuff. And it was like, I don't know what your policies are, but you know, we're getting closer and closer to idiocracy by the day. I'll say that much.
Speaker 4: Oh then again, I voted for Affelman, so oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw this last election, Kanye West was on the ballot under the Birthday Party, and believe it or not, he got like nine thousand votes in the state of Louisiana.
Speaker 4: And it's like that, that's surprising. I thought he would have gone for the National Workers Party.
Speaker 1: Yeah, believe it or not, he's not a socialist, although his song where he's talking about the funny mustache man would lead people to say otherwise, No, apparently not apparently. Yeah, the Australian Painter Party, if you will, failed art student, some might say. And also, yeah, I got I read a comment it was like, dude, go ahead.
Speaker 4: Bike, I do not like the guy. Well, I will say I have looked at his paintings. I had to do a whole report over him before my history class, which, funny enough, my history teacher was a Jewish man and like, dude, kind of glazed it. Man. I was like, that's kind of weird.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm not saying that he couldn't paint. I'm saying that he failed out of art school, which is why. I mean, he's a failed art student for one, and for two, it's not like his and I looked it up. There's like twenty two very famous paintings that Hitler did. They're not they're not incredible, They're good. They're they're they're very good.
Speaker 4: He should have been more of a land surveyor and like a Paennis of the landscape.
Speaker 1: He ended up going into architecture at one point in time and doing that type of art, which, okay, straight lines, especially with the brutalist architecture style, which is very straight lines and no artistic flair whatsoever. Sure, that's your jam. His paintings were not anything like groundbreaking by any means. Mean, fuck did the artists in the Renaissance were able to do things that made him look like a kindergartener with finger paint And it's like.
Speaker 4: Okay, at fourteen year old Leonardo da Vinci took a painting, made a painting of the gorgan Medusa, which in the Greek mythology she was always a Gorgan, the gorvan, the herbie and uh a maiden in in Iphidity's uh uh not ye into Athena's priesthood and everything I actually comes from the Roman myth But no, he actually made He actually did a painting and it looked so lifelike that his father fled in fear.
Speaker 1: But that's and a guy. Again we're talking about da Vinci, right, We're talking about like literally a legendary person both in the art world, all these things, right, right, right, But aside from him, there was also multiple artists from the Renaissance that that some people probably wouldn't even know, that were able to do things with way lesser techniques than Adolf. It's not only he was like a uh just a groundbreaking, mind blowing prodigy of art. He was an art student. He could paint ooh he still failed out. Still was a corporal in the in the you know, the the World War War, So.
Speaker 4: There there was a British soldier that actually had.
Speaker 1: Yeah I've read the reports, bro he he let him live and that was the whole thing. But I've heard so many people say, oh, that's why Hitler was a general in World War One. It's like, no, the fuck he wasn't. He was a corporal and he also wasn't a very good soldier at that I thought he.
Speaker 4: Was like their version of Alliance Schop. I didn't realize he was an n CEO.
Speaker 1: I don't know if corporal is an n CEO in the in the German military as of that time. I could be wrong, but like he My point is though he wasn't exactly like a leader of the troops by any means, and he wasn't a exceptional soldier. He was adequate, but like, yeah, he anyway, Anyway, we're not gonna we're not taking the whole episode to Adolf Hitler conversation, but yeah, it's I'm sorry, I love you too, Sam. Anyway, moving on here, don't know how Dan Bongino is gonna make it back into the civilian sector again. It's very possible that he gets scot here in the next few months. Continuing on, it says from Bongino, the biggest lifestyle change is family wise. It was a lot and it's been tough on the family. People ask all the time, do you like it? No, I don't. At another time during the interview, Bongino said, I gave up everything for this. Yeah you did. You lost your entire show, your listener base, your fandom, your everything, and you've lost all credibility by the masses. So yeah. Over the summer, Bongino clashed with other Trump administration staffers over a Justice Department and FBI review of the Epstein investigation. As a political pundit, Bongino had pushed the government to release more evidence on Epstein and suggested to cover up was afoot, but during this time atop the FBI, the agency's review found that Epstein had quote no client list, and there was no evidence to support changes or charges against others, finding that frustrated some Trump allies, y'all think, sources told CBS News at the time. Bongino attended a White House meeting in July with Attorney General Bondi and White House Chief of Staff Susie Wiles, which god Susie Wiles is also in hot water right now, basically saying today, I've seen so many reports saying that she claims that Trump speaks with the arrogance of a drunkard. I might be paraphrasing a bit, but you know, I don't disagree with her. But also if you're working in the White House in that regard, maybe don't shit on your boss. You know, I don't know, I don't know Susie Wiles is. She's a person. She is a person. Focusing on the fallout of the review, That discussion resulted in a confrontation with Bondi. At the time, fan Gino was weighing whether to resign from his role. Weeks later, Missouri Attorney General Andrew Bailey was tapped by mister Trump to share the role of co deputy director with Bongino. Typically, the FBI Deputy director role has been a career staffer at the bureau, but neither of the Trump administration's selections for the role had a history with the FBI before being appointed, which was the point. Right. In his role at the FBI, I bon Gino led a charge to re examine unsolved high profile cases, including the twenty twenty one DC pipe bombings, which, come to find out, was placed by a cop. But of course it was because of the jan sixers, and it was the violent insurrection, and except for the only person that was killed was a horrible, horrible accident and the pipe bomb that was found was actually planted by a badged DC police officer. What that's crazy, Like I said, moving on here. Earlier this month, the FBI arrested the man suspected of planting the pipe bombs outside of the Republican National Committee and Democratic National Committee headquarters on January fifth, twenty twenty one. Investigators have not revealed a potential motive yet, and core proceedings in the case have just begun. Could it be because it was an inside job and it was only put there to be found to further a certain narrative. I know, I'm just conspiracy theorist, but all right, Well, for years Bongino spread a conspiracy theory that the act may have been an inside job and that the bombs are planted by federal law enforcement, and that was later confirmed. Again, It's very possible that Bongino has just gotten sickened by the whole order of the day and has decided to go back and re establish his morals and re establish his backbone, and he's leaving because he sees this operation for what it is. It's possible, but the fact that you lean so heavily into it for months and months and months months, and now you're developing a spine like no, the time to be forthright and honest has passed. I don't know. It's who knows. He might have an insane comeback arc that's about to start for him. We can only hope him pray. You know, we will keep everybody posted as the Dan Bongino thing plays out here soon and hey, I'll be on the lookout to see what his career, what kind of turns his career takes next. But anyway, all right, the next course of action, just one pill, all it takes. Columbus Recovery Community praises Trump's order classifying fentanyl or fentanyl as a weapon of mass destruction. That is a thing, that is the thing that just happened here. Trump has now declared a certain drug to be a weapon of mass destruction. Depending on who you ask, this could be because he is trying to come after Maduro in Venezuela, and he is saying that fentanyl is coming into our country from China via Venezuela. I gotta be honest with you, that doesn't seem to be accurate from my layman's perspective. Most of the drugs that are leaving Venezuela are actually headed to Africa and Europe. Yes, there are some boats that are absolutely on their way to America, and those have been getting the shit blown out of them, for sure, for sure. But Maduro himself, especially now that Trump has gone at it in this way, most of his shipments were supposed to be going to Africa and Europe. And if we're looking at where the fentanyl is coming from, we need to look at the JNNGC cartel or the Sinaloa cartel. They're the ones that are getting these shipments from China and cutting drugs with them to get better bang for buck on their profit margins. I can't really find much about Venezuela in this, but we're gonna talk about how fentanyl could could be used as a weapon of mass destruction. There was an incident where Russian special forces pumped an entire theater full of fentanyl powder or fentanyl gas for lack of better words, not exactly gas, but like powdered form, drop of point. It's not like saying sarin gas. It's not actually a gas. It's the same thing with the fentanyl thing. And instead of trying to negotiate with the terrorists that were holding these people hostage in the theater. They just said, we'll kill everybody with fentanyl. We'll talk about that here in a minute. So I don't know, but uh yeah, Trump has now classified fentanyl as a weapon of mass destruction. Before we play this clip and read the article, Sam, what you got a lot.
Speaker 4: Of the facts we use fat in our medical field and everything. I don't know how I know that our hospitals use it or like for surgeries and all. Oh as a they'll use a bit of it for anesthesia. And I know that because I was talking to the nurses today about it every time I'm at the hospital, or I knew things about medical.
Speaker 1: For cocaine, they'll use cocaine as a lookal topical aesthetic.
Speaker 4: Do you know what the do you know who the biggest buyer of the of the cocaine in America? And when I say cocaine, I mean like the plant and everything.
Speaker 1: Coca Cola, isn't it.
Speaker 4: It's Coca cola.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's Coca cola.
Speaker 4: They actually so that's why they legally can say they're using original taste for coke for coca coat because they don't use the don't because in the beginning they did use cocaine. Hell, we had cocaine gums old in general and everything. But no, so see now they take the plants that they will take, they will pick the leaves off of the stems and everything. They will put the well on the patching.
Speaker 1: They will have their bro You driving through a rough because you're drinking everything.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, I didn't realize that it was a bad area. But they will filter the coat. They'll filter it through the leaves and that's why they you you do get traces amount of the That's why you get a lot of the balls and everything. Not really a buzz, but that's why the flavors. What I mean, not from what I've done with my research fantastic.
Speaker 1: It's basically like decaf coffee, Like, yeah, it's still coffee beans, but there's no caffeine for these. It's like, yeah, it's coca leaves, but there's no cocaine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like teasing. It's like to tease to all the cocaines.
Speaker 11: Basically, oh, my uncle, like he's not my actual uncle, but I go up with him as a fang phone. He actually got off of cocaine by drinking a ungually amount of coca cola.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's if it works for you, you know, But anyway, anyway, So, but cocaine is used in the medical industry, so are a lot of opiates, right, And this is all designated and classified and all the things. It's restricted, it's taxed, all the shit. Finnanyl will still be used in these regards, but as far as the street drug of fentanyl yet now it's a weapon of mass destruction. So we're gonna read about this now. This is from a local news station here, and we're gonna play this little clip about it first, and we're gonna read about it. Let's learn together. And Donald Trump signed a sweeping executive order Monday declaring fentanyl a weapon of mass destruction. This is an unprecedented move here. It's designed to treat the synthetic opioid crisis as a national security threat rather than a public health issue.
Speaker 12: And it is a move that Columbus recovery community is pre tonight as they hope it leads to more lives saved. Ten TV's Brin Caswell shares the emotional story of a Columbus woman who has been deeply affected by the drug.
Speaker 13: Mister Devan and then Zach.
Speaker 14: Grief never goes away, but as time passes it changes, some days sting more than others.
Speaker 13: Well needs to be on FaceTime, like every night.
Speaker 14: For Alex Gold. Today is one of those days.
Speaker 13: My brother passed away a little over five years ago from an overdose. It was a percocet laced with fetanel and it was just one pill and that's all it takes.
Speaker 14: Today is what would have been Zach's thirtieth birthday.
Speaker 13: It's Russian roulette, you know, every time, every time you pick it up, you might not even know you're picking it up.
Speaker 14: Zach was battling addiction before overdosing at twenty four. He battle Alex knows personally.
Speaker 13: I started using heroin when I was fifteen. I did use fetanol, it wasn't the choice, but after I was addicted to heroin, I was using that daily.
Speaker 14: Monday, President Trump signing an unprecedented executive order.
Speaker 12: Were formerly classifying fentyl as a weapon of mass destruction.
Speaker 14: A declaration Alex believes will save lives.
Speaker 13: And I think that it absolutely is a weapon of mass destruction. It doesn't matter what the circumstances are fetanyl will take people's lives.
Speaker 14: The White House says. The move targets the fetanyl crisis, killing tens of thousands nationwide, largely driven by cartels. It expands federal power, allowing military and intelligence tools to be used against traffickers. Just last week, the deacs one hundred thousand counterfeit fetanyl pills in central Ohio.
Speaker 13: We're talking about our kids, our families, our neighbors, like we're talking about our lives.
Speaker 14: As Alex's life continues, addiction doesn't define her days, he does.
Speaker 1: So you know, a PSA for anybody who's never heard it, drugs are bad. Okay, just don't do just don't do especially these days, because you don't know what is and is not going to be laced with something. Even if the person you're getting it from somebody you trust, you don't know where they got it from. So as far as that goes, like, look, just just don't do it. Just don't do it. So simple. So this article kind of goes more in depth with it and kind of reiterates what was just said. But let's let in the world to remove. Okay, that just went that scared the Jesus out of me. I didn't know that was going to play. So now let's read into the White House presidential press release. Here. This is the Presidential Action Executive Order Designate Fentanyl as a Weapon of Mass Destruction by the authority invested in me a President, by the Constitution. In the Laws of the United States of America. It is hereby ordered Section one, Purpose and Policy elicit. Fentanyl is closer to a chemical weapon than a narcotic Two milligrams an almost undetectable trace amount is equivalent to ten to fifteen grains of table salt, constitutes a lethal dose. Hundreds of thousands of Americans have died from fentonyl overdoses. Yeah, I saw was something saying it was like four hundred thousand just in the last few years. It's it's pretty insane. And I don't even know if that was a verified source. I just do you hear these crazy stories? How. I have a buddy I served with who died from an accidental fentanyl overdose very similar to the story we just heard, and that was in Ohio. My boys in Indiana, like it's a thing. I went to his funeral. It was. It was horrible. And his parents were cops. Like his funeral, the reception was hailed at the local Fraternal Order of Police you know house in Indiana. His dad was a cop, his mom had worked for the police department. It wasn't like, you know, these were there's a family that was all broken up about like, no, these are good people, and he was a good person. I don't know if he started like experimenting with drugs recreationally. I don't know if he was out one night and just decided to take like a little hit off a joint and didn't know what was I don't know the full extent, but I do know that it was an accidental o d from fentanyl. So yeah, I absolutely can resonate with this one. The manufacturing distribution of fentanyl, primarily performed by organized crime networks, threatens our national security and fuel when in the world is this red thing on my screen and fuels lawlessness in our hemisphere and at our borders. The production and sale of fentanyl by foreign terrorists, organizations, and cartels fund these entities operations which include assassinations, terrorist attacks, and insurgencies around the world, and allow these entities to erode our domestic security and the well being of our nation. The two cartels that are predominantly responsible for the distribution of fentanyl in the United States engage in armed conflicts over territory and to protect their operations. Further, the potential for fentanyl to be weaponized for the concentrated, large scale terror attacks by organized adversaries is a serious threat to the United States. As President of the United States, my highest duty is the defense of our country and its citizens. Accordingly, I hereby designate illicit fentanyl and its core pre cursors chemicals as weapons of mass destruction. Section two the implementation. The heads of relevant executive or executive departments and agencies shall take appropriate actions to implement this order and eliminate the threat of illicit fitanyl and its core precursor chemicals to the United States. This includes the following actions. Attorney General shall immediately pursue investigations and prosecutions into fentanyl trafficking, including through criminal charges, as appropriate, sentencing enhancements, and sentencing variances. The Secretary of State and the State Treasury shall pursue appropriate actions against relevant assets and financial institutions in accordance with applicable laws. For those involved in or supporting the manufacturer, distribution, and sale of illicit fitnyl and its corporate cursor chemicals. The Secretary of War and Attorney General shall determine whether the threats posed by illicit fentanyl and its impact on the United States warrant the provision of resources from the Department of War and the Department of Justice to aid in the enforcement of Title eighteen by the United States Code. As consistent with ten USC two eight two. The Secretary of War, in consultation with the Secretary of Homeland Security, shall update all directives regarding armed Forces response to chemical indict or incidents in the homeland to include the threat of illicit fentanyl and to ensure the United States use the full array of appropriate counter fentanyl tools. The Secretary of Homeland Security, as consistent with applicable laws, and in coordination with the head of relevant Agencies as appropriate, shall identify threat networks related to fentanyl smuggling, using weapons of mass destruction and non proliferation related threats intelligence to support the full spectrum of counter fentanyl operations. Okay, so it goes into some of the definitions of what it means by elici fentanyl. It means fentanyl that is manufactured, distributed, or dispensed, or possessed with intent to manufacture, distribute, or dispense in violation with Section four oh one and four oh six of the Controlled Substance Act. The core precursor chemicals means the core chemicals that create alica finnyl in its analogs such as pie peradone or the other PI paradon based substances. General provisions is Section four doesn't really The general provisions is pretty much give the backstory to all of the other kind of conversational pieces here, go ahead, raven So.
Speaker 15: I actually my cousin's husband died of a fentanyl overdose easily. He took one hit of heroin, which obviously I don't condone, but he was a recovering attic and he, I guess, bought some heroin from somebody that he knew, and it was a small, like super small dose, but it had he was overweight and he had like medical conditions. He died like right right away. Also, like two buddies of mine from the Marine Corps had issues where shit was laced and they died. Also, fentanyl is definitely one of those things that killing off people. I think it was introduced for the sole reason to kill off the drug population. That way, it just lowers numbers and just be like, oh, well, just is kind of happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I fully agree. Honestly, we talked about the second Kingsman movie, The Golden Circle. I think fentanyl is the thing that instead of poisoning people and putting them into like basically a coma and poisoning in that way, it's it's literally something that can be laced into I've even heard reports of it being laced into weed, and it's it's even the smallest amounts that you wouldn't know about until it's too late.
Speaker 15: And it has. So they used fentanyl as in the hospitals to help with when you have like extreme nausea and vomiting. I actually am highly allergic to it and had a really serious life threatening reaction to it, and it was a small dose, and it's it's one of those scenes that if you're not going to know you're allergic to it until you have it, and once you have it, it's like a life or death kind of a situation. So I do agree with you. I think it's something that was introduced to be able to help manage the population. And it's a big issue. I mean, it's killing people off left and right. Kids are the ones that it's getting the most of. Yeah, children are the ones that are experimenting. I don't know if you ever heard a couple of those stories that came out the last few years of the girls that one of her friends gave her a pill and she thought it was like a tunnel or something like that, and I think it was like a half of a oxyar or an adderall or ecstasy or something like that, and it was laced with fentanyl and it killed her pretty much right then and there. Yeah, lots of children have died from it.
Speaker 1: That is absolutely horrible. So I am in agreement that this should be listed as a WMD. And just so we're all clear, there is at least a case of it being used as a weapon fentanyl itself. So let's talk about this here. This is the Arms Can Association arms IS and Weapons Russia uses opiate based gas on militants. When they say opiate base, that's not exactly accurate. It was fitting on gas. Let's read this here. So this is from two thousand and two. If I'm not mistaken, Russian law enforcement authorities stored a Moscow theater October twenty sixth. Yeah, yeah, yeah, this is This was posted November one, two thousand and two. So October twenty sixth, two thousand and two. After pumping gas into the building where Chessian militants were holding more than seven hundred people hostage, many hostages rescued, but one hundred and fifteen to one hundred and seventeen hostages died from the effects of the gas, according to the media reports. So there was give or take like twenty I'm I don't remember all the details on this one, but later there was like twenty gunmen that were holding these people hostage, seven hundred of them, and it killed a seventh of the people that were there. One out of every seven people died from some sort of a fentanyl overdose. Oopsie, Daisy. I mean, Russia's never been like one to really care about their civilian population. Look what's going on in Ukraine. But we'll get to that in a bit. Anyway. Despite Russia's early reluctance to name the gas, help Minister Yuri Schevchenko, I think I killed that one set in a press conference on October thirtieth, that it was based on the opiate fentanyl. The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention listed fentanyl as an incapacitating chemical agent. The death toll in Russia's early reluctance to identify the gas have raised concerns that the use of the substance might violate the Chemical Weapons Convention. So even if you're using this chemical that is just all up and down the streets in America right now, if you're using it as a weapon, it very well might go against international war crime law, same as like using mustard gas that's fun, which Russia ratified in nineteen ninety seven. Chevchenko said, no chemical substances that could fall within the International Weapons Convention were used in the course of this operation. It wasn't like a horrible weapon. It was fentanyl. So now come around twenty four years later, twenty three give or take, we now are listing fentanyl as a weapon of mass destruction, and I'm all for it. The CWC does not prohibit riot control agents define as chemicals that can produce rapid excuse me this, I'm direct quote this one. A riot control agent is defined as chemicals that quote can produce rapidly inhuman sensory irritation or disabling physical effects which disappear within a short time following termination of exposure end quote. Although so it bans the use of such agents in warfare. Some analysis expressed concern that the gas used in the theater might violate the CWC because of the fatalities it caused. Yeah, I would agree if this gas that is seen as non lethal killed one out of every seven exposed more than yeah, Yeah, I'd say it's a it's probably a little more detrimental than what they led on to. It is unclear whether the CWC member states, including the United States, which has its own non lethal chemical agent program, will decide to challenge Russell's use of the gas under the convention. Now that was again, this is back in two thousand and two, right, this is right after nine to eleven took place. We had bigger fish to fry at that moment. But when we talk about fentanyl being a weapon of mass destruction, we yes, we do need to talk about it in the street drug sense a one hundred percent. But even as a chemical agent itself, there is precedence for it being used as a weapon. And yeah, I would argue to say that if it's able to kill over one out of every seven people exposed to it in this way, I don't think it's a crazy thing to classify it as a WMD. I support this even further now, all right, So with all of that, it's said, releases being it's being spun in the narrative of trying to hurt Venezuela because that's the situation here. It's about hurting the Venezuelan cartels because that's where the fentanyl's coming from. Again, that's not exactly accurate, but it depends on which new source you're going to. There is such a push towards what I still as of this moment and very subject to change. As of this moment, I believe that American military is gearing up for a full scale invasion, if not some sort of a kinetic war in Venezuela. We have bob multiple boats, we commandeered an oil tanker, and now we had an almost outrageous mid air collision between Jet Blue plane and a military jet. Let's talk about it here, so the key points here. A Jet Blue flight reported a near mid air collision with a US military tanker over the Caribbean Sea. The Jet Blue pilot stated the military aircraft did not have its transponder turned on, which you only do that if you're flying some sort of a combat mission. That goes against a lot of international aviation laws. For you to not have your that's basically driving without a license plate. That's against the law everywhere, unless you're on like your own private land or something like that. In the air, nah, if you don't have your transponder on, pretty much every country with a standing air force is going to declare you a threat. So to say that a US military tanker didn't have their transponder on, that would lead some myself included, to say that it was probably flying some sort of a covert military operation. The US Air Force has confirmed it is aware of the report and is reviewing the matter. Oh I'll bet they are. The Jet Blue flight nearly collided with the US military tanker over the Caribbean c on Friday. According to air traffic control audio from the incident, the plane had just taken off from willem Stead, Carassal, which is the capital city of Venezuela, en route to JFK International Airport in New York when pilots reported that an Air Force tanker jet headed off into Venezuelan airspace, passed directly in front of the commercial flight, possibly at a distance as close as two miles. That may not sound like it's that crazy as far as a midair collision goes, but you got to keep in mind how fast these planes are moving. That's pretty damn close. That's not full on plane chicken with a plane, but that's close enough to get your hackles raised, for sure. The Air Force said it was investigating. We are aware of the recent reports regarding US military aircraft operations in the Caribbean and are currently reviewing the matter. Military aircrews are highly trained professionals who operate in accordance with established procedures and applicable airspace requirements. Colonel Emanuel l Ortiz, the public affairs chief at the US Southern Command, told USA Today in a statement. Safety remains a top priority and we are working through the appropriate channels to access the facts surrounding the situation. Jet Blue confirmed its reports to or It reported the incident to the government. Safety is our top priority. Our crew members are trained on proper procedures of various flight situations and We appreciate our crew for promptly reporting the situation to our leadership team. We have reported this incident to federal authorities and will participate in any investigation. As with Jet Blue told their government and the statement to USA today. Communication between the military and the civilian aircraft has been a central issue in aviation safety since the start of the year. A mid air collision between an American Airlines regional jet and an Army Blackhaw helicopter has been blamed in part on the helicopter flying without broadcasting its location to surrounding aircraft. That was the one that took place in DC. Everybody remembers that right right around Reagan International Apparently they were flying some night mission in and around DC is a training operation, and they just so happened to hit the plane that was about to come down. It was a mess. It was a whole mess. And it's also we played a video of this on the Cult of Conspiracy to say that that black Hawk there was really nothing they could do. They couldn't evade it too. There are air shows where black Hawks are cutting triple backflips and all these things that Blackhawk pilot seeing this plane coming could have dropped, could have barrel roll, could have done anything to get out of there, and didn't because the pilot, in my opinion, was lacking But whatever. So, yeah, it's not a good look. This whole situation with the plane almost hitting. Yeah, this is the one in DC. There's a picture of it on the screen right now. This situation of a military fuel tanker almost hitting a plane going in around Venezuela and airspace ties in I think to the situation of fentanyl being classified as a WMD. So with that, this is from Al Jazeera. I understand you have to test your source. I get that, but let's talk about this now. Venezuela a not so covert CIA disaster in the making. A few weeks ago slash months ago, Trump acknowledged that there are now CIA assets in Venezuela doing something. He didn't exactly acknowledge what. But if we're going to go off of the track record of what it looks like whenever a coup takes place in South America, it's pretty obvious what the CIA is trying to do there right now. They're absolutely trying to start a rebellion against Maduro in various ways. I don't know if that's gonna go over that well, because Maduro has been at least strategic in a few regards. One of them would be any civilian that is capable of carrying a weapon is now a member of for lack of better words, let's call it, the Venezuela National Guard. And they're not like you know, the weekend warrior types that we we have with the American National Guard. It's more like they get two weeks of training in a uniform and a weapon, and like they're now a part of it, and that's it. And you will see these parades of people walking down these streets for Maduro and it's, uh, it's not good. It's if these if again, I said this, I think last night on The Cult Live, if we were to get into an actual boots on the ground kinetic war in Venezuela, this would be an absolute blood bath. And I don't mean that it's like a cool thing, like yeah, we go fuck them up. No, no, no, that wouldn't be good at all. This would be to try to put it into a fair comparison here, this would be an NFL team playing a junior flag football league. There's there's no way this is gonna go well for them, and it's gonna be bad for all involved, honestly, so I'm yeah. But as we get closer, let's read into it here. Venezuela doesn't even produce fentanyl, but Washington is still going forward with a regime change efforts in Caracas as part of its war on drugs. Yes, they don't produce fentanyl, but the reports are basically saying that it's being used as a hub to ship fentanyl. But let's go. On Saturday, the Routers news agency published an exclusive report claiming that the United States is poised to launch a new phase of Venezuelan related operations in the coming days. The report cited four US officials who spoke on condition of anonymity. Two of the officials said covert operations would likely be the first step in this new action against Venezuelan President Maduro. This was less shocking than news, given that more than a month ago, US President Trump himself announced that he had authorized the CIA to conduct covert operations in Venezuela, a rather unique approach, since one does not normally broadcast actions that are supposed to be secret. Yet I have to agree with that one hundred percent usually don't like tell the world old that you're doing secret spy shit in a country. While you're doing secret spy shit in a country. I thought that was very odd. Anyway, It's no secret that the US has been overseeing a massive military build up in the region, with about fifteen thousand US troops currently stationed there under the guise of fighting narco terrorism. I don't necessarily think it's a guy's but I think they're also gear enough for what happens next. They're kind of using the narco terrorism as a it's to get everybody where it needs to be, you know, it's the reason for the stage. Since early September, Trump has also presided over wanton extra judicial executions in the Caribbean, c repeatedly ordering the bombing of what he claims are drug trafficking boats. Again, I wouldn't call these executions, but you know, you have to look at the source. Is it confirmed that these boats were carrying drugs in the first place. Jacob doesn't know this. I don't know that for a fact. I'm going off with the reports of other people here. But you know, every one of these boats, none of the families of these poor fishermen, if they are fishing boats, have come forward in some sort of a big press release to show how evil America is. If anyway, if anything, trende' Irawa and Cartel de Soul have both mentioned that, like damn it, we've lost a shipmentt so like yeah, yeah, I would say these are drug boats. But all right, in addition to violating both air national and US law, that's not true. The strikes have produced little to show them for themselves beyond terrorizing local fishermen. That's the very incorrect statement. Start to finish again, we have to test the source, and this is Al Jazeera, a Katari news outlet owned by the Qatar royal family. Take that with the grand of salt. To be sure. The US has never met a quote war on drugs. It didn't love. That's accurate, given the convenient opportunities the whole drug war narrative offers for wreaking havoc world wide, the militarization in the Western hemisphere, the criminalization are criminalizing poor Americans and all sorts of other good stuff. That's accurate. That's accurate. Never mind that US financial institutions have for decades reap profits from the international drug trade, or that the CIA drug connection is as old as the agency. As an article on the New York Times website puts it, again, very accurate, very accurate. It come as no surprise by now that the president, who campaigned on keeping the US out of wars and then promptly bombed Iran, has now found another conflict in which to embroil the country. And as is part of the course in the US imperial but belligerents, the rational for aggression against Venezuela doesn't hold water kind of but not really, not really.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 1: For example, the Trump administration has strived to pin the blame for the fentanyl crisis in the US on Maduro. But there's a slight problem, which is that Venezuela doesn't even produce the synthetic opioid in question. Now it comes from China. We know that for a fact. But China and the US just signed an end to the tariff war, so we can't like get after them on this regard. We gotta find Someboddy. That's how this goes. You gotta have a boogeyman. Nevertheless, one November thirteenth, US Secretary of War Pete Hegseth, Pardon, they fucked up, and they're trying to make it pithy. The US Secretary of Defense Pardon. US Secretary of War, as per administration rebranding, which I support, took two x to assure his audience that the massive US military build up off the Venezuelan coast is a mission that defends our homeland, removes narco terrorists from our hemisphere, and secures our homeland from the drugs that are killing our people. Again, I'm not saying that's an incorrect statement from Hegseeth. What I am saying is that there's been nothing done towards the other cartels that are moving way more product into our country. And if it has been on, it's been so negligible that it hasn't even made headlines. You see what I'm saying here, And I understand they're pushing a narrative. Mainstream media is spinning this up to get people very invested in freeing the poor Venezuelan people from this evil dictator that's trying to kill American civilians. I get it. I get their plan. But also if it's the war on drugs and the cartels are all listed as terrorist groups. The Texas border has had multiple gunfights. We're not even talking about those anymore because it's all about Venezuela. Anyway. This is the same administration, of course, that was just threatening to starve improverished Americans by withholding essential food assistance. That's yeah, that wasn't the Trump administration. That was. That was the government shut down, and that's oh, we're not gonna start pointing the finger at which side of the aisle did that, because everybody just needed to collectively pull their head out of their ass on that one. But anyway, consider also the fact that Trump slash federal funding for gun violence prevention programs in a country where mass shootings have become a way of life. I don't think that's accurate, and if anything, I think we should be carrying more guns. That's how you stop a mass shooting. Look at Australia. If the civilian population was armed, how bad do you think that Bondai Beach situation would have been. I don't know this for a fact, but I got a hard time believing that it would have been made worse by more people armed and ready for something to take place. Food for thought, hard pillal swallow for some Poverty itself is a major killer in America, as is the domestic pharmaceutical industry speaking of opioids. However, none of these full blown crisis has merited a remotely gung ho response from the valiant defenders of the homeland. According to Rory's report on impending Venezuela related operations, two of the US officials consulting or consulted told the news agency that the options under considered included attempting to overthrow Maduro. That would be why the CIA is there right now. I'm fully in belief of this. If the plan succeeds, Rubio would join the leafy roster of US politicians who have propagated deadly havoc abroad in the interest of political gains at home. Yeah. Absolutely, and I honestly think that that's what's going down here. I don't know this for a fact, but they got to use something to be the false flag, and it's who knows. They may even have some sort of a false flag terrorist attack happened here where quote unquote Venezuelan nationals were found to be the perpetrators of these heinous acts on the American citizenry. That's very possible that that is coming down the pipe here in the next few months. I think it's a lot more likely that the CIA is going to try to overthrow a Dua by some means or assassinate him, either way that goes. If they don't do this right, then there will be a color color revolution on our hands of Venezuela, which military industrial complex will be happy about. But that doesn't necessarily mean that the American military will get involved. It doesn't not mean that either. I don't know's there's like four or five options of what might happen next. None of them are really positive. Some are less shitty than others, but it's yeah. So anyway, we are going to move on, but I am going to continue to report on the Venezuelan situation as time goes on. But again, with fentanyl being declared a weapon of mass destruction, I could see this also being a key thing. Or keep in mind, we invaded Iraq because they clearly had weapons of mass destruction. They didn't they didn't know they had seren gas bombs that America sold them sh but we won't to talk about that, right So, now that they keep saying that Venezuela producing fentanyl, which they're not shit. We don't talk about that. We're gonna say that they have manufacturing facilities making weapons of mass destruction in the way of fentanyl, and that might be the push that's needed to actually get some boots on the ground of Venezuela. I don't know this for a fact, but I could see the writing on the walls and it doesn't exactly look good anyway. Talking about writing on the walls here, let's talk about the UN reporting on the aid agencies warn Gaza response at breaking point as Israel urged to lift new restrictions. So this is a fairly recent report. It's from the seventeenth of December, actually from today as a time of recording. In a sharply worded statement issued on Tuesday, the Humanitarian Country Team, which brings together senior UN officials in more than two hundred local and international aid groups, called on the international community to press Israeli authorities to reverse measures that are choking humanitarian work, particularly in the Gaza strip. At the center of concern is a new registration system for international non governmental organizations introduced earlier this year. So eight groups say that the process is vague politicized and impossible to meet without breaching humanitarian principles. Under the current rules, dozens of organizations face de registration by the end of December, followed by the forced closure of their operations within a week. These organizations are not optional extras, the statement said. If they are pushed out, the humanitarian response will not survive. International NGOs, working alongside UN agencies and Palestinian partners, deliver around one billion dollars worth of assistance each year across the territory. Yet millions of dollars worth of food, medicines, hygiene supplies and shelter materials are now stuck outside of Gaza, unable to reach families in need. So I gotta tell you all, when I found this publication, I was actually looking for an update on what was going on in the Gaza situation. And of course there's a few skirmishes here and there. There's still some some strikes that are happening, not major though. I think it was like, I saw one report saying two people killed in Gaza from IDF. I saw something saying that eleven IDF soldiers were killed from Gaza fighters. I don't know. I don't know what to believe because the narrative has been spun to such a level where you honestly don't even know what source is credible anymore. So that's fair. But what I am saying is that for the civilian population in Gaza that have been struggling for this long, they are now saying that they need to lift the restrictions on the aid that can get to them. Otherwise these people, it's they are going to starve, they are going to be They're gonna die from exposure, whatever the case is. And I think that's always been net Yahu's plan in one way or another. And I don't think that's like a hot take either. But it's still the point where even the UN is recognizing the situation and telling Israel that they need to like let up a bit, they need it, they need to calm down. So as we're going on, I didn't want to give at least somewhat of an update on the Israel Goaza situation. Now, as we talked about earlier, US and Russia are supposed to hold talks on Ukraine war in Miami this weekend. In Miami. Let's get into it here. US and Russian officials are expected to meet in Miami this weekend as part of Trump's administration's pushed to bring an into nearly four years of war between Kiev and Moscow. According to two people familiar with the matter, as President Trump's efforts to end the fighting have faltered, the US has ratchet up pressure on Ukraine to make concessions that would end the war. The plan remains in flux, but if they go ahead this weekend, the administration will present the outcome of most recent round of discussion to Russian officials, who have not shifted much on their demands. Yeah, every time that Trump has made some sort of a deal that he said, this is gonna be the one, it's gonna be great. We're gonna make Russia come to the table, Zelenski has conceded more and more and more and more and more. And feel whatever way you want about Zelensky, I get it. But at first he was as stubborn and hard headed as Russia was like, no, we're not gonna make a concession. It's gonna be you're gonna leave Ukraine or we're gonna keep fighting. Then it was okay, fine, we will give you somewhat of the lamb, but not all that you've taken, you're given some of it back. It's gone on and on, and Zelensky has finally been like, look, whatever the fuck it takes to end this shit, Like, okay, can can we stop fighting now? Russia, on the other hand, has been like, nah, we're not gonna stop until we decide we're done. And depending on who you ask, some make it seem like they want the entirety of Ukraine. Some make it seem like they pretty much just want to take the territories they've taken and put up a DMZ type of situation. I don't know, let's read in here. The Russian delegation is expected to include the head of Russia's Sovereign Wealth Fund, kill Dmitriev. I don't know if that's how you pronounce it or not. According to one of the people familiar with the matter, both people were granted anonymity to discuss plans for next rounds of sensitive talks. Trump Administration Special Envoy Steve Witkoff there's a guy you need to pay attention to, and Trump's son in law, Jared Kushner are expected to represent the US side. That's that's a bit of a red flag on the play for me personally. Steve Witkoff and Jared Kushner are gonna be the let's call them mediators. Okay, sure, right. The White House did not immediately respond to your request for comment. Shocker. Wikoff and Kushner earlier this week held marathon talks in Berlin with Ukrainian and European officials to agree on US security guarantees for Kiev, territorial concessions and other matters. As Washington continued to pressure Kiev in it's pushed to in the war, the US has offered a mutual defense promise similar to the pledge it made to NAY members. While Ukraine had backed off its demand to immediately join the Transatlantic Alliance, Trump administration officials believe Russia will accept Western security guarantees and Ukraine's EU membership in a final deal. I don't know how they think that that's gonna go down, but okay. But Russian President Putin on Wednesday gave no signs that he had backed away from his desire to all but in Ukraine's existence as a sovereign state. There it is, there's the Vladimir we love there. He is just going at it because Ukraine is obviously Russian. This is a that we are forced into this. They made us invade them and attack them and killed them and all these they did this to us. We Yeah, sure, bro sure. Speaking of senior defense officials in Moscow, he said Russia would not back down from its mission to liberate its historic lens and predicted the European swine back in Kiev would ultimately lose power. Yeah, you're liberating the people of a country that clearly did not want to be Russian by all metrics and standards. I know people that live in Ukraine. None of them wanted to be Russian. None of them have ever wanted to be Russian. Hell, half of them remember what happened or what it looked like before the Soviet Union fell, when they would have to wait in line all day for half of a loaf of moldy bread and that was the only food that the government was going to be given them for the week, and they had to bring that to their families and say this is what we got. We got to make it work. And I understand that Russia right now is not the Soviet Union. I get that, but people who lived through communism don't forget it very quickly. See, Americans have a very short memory. The people in Ukraine do not. They do not anyway. And I understand the government's super corrupt, and yes, I'm not denying that at all, but the people would rather live in a corrupt Ukrainian government rather than a Russian dystopian government. That's like not even a hot take, but anyway. The US has said it expects to soon convene a group of Ukraine supporting military officials in the US to further hammer out technical details on security and territory. The US Russia talks in Miami appeared to be a separate effort. Ukrainian National Security Advisor rustam Umarov Sure is also expected to meet with the American delegation in advance of the US Russia sit down, said the first person familiar with the matter, added or adding that plans remained fluid. Yeah, they better be. European leaders have spent much of the past two weeks huddling to try and iron out specific plans for security guarantees for Kiev, including a demilitarized zone along the current front lines and troop pledges for training Ukrainian forces and monitoring any ceasefire. Yeah, I'm expecting a DMZ realistically even that, or they're just gonna keep going until one side finally decides enough's enough. And I don't think either side's gonna decide that anytime soon. One European official, also granted ananemity to discuss sensitive plomacy, said that the coalition troops would likely be tasked with operating aircraft and drones to survey the front lines, while some troops would be stationed in western Ukraine to help rebuild Ukrainian forces, not to serve on the front line. Okay, there it is. So that was from Politico, And again it's a lot to take in, and I get that. What is really to be said about the Ukraine Russia conversation as of now, same thing that they've been saying for the past year two three. This two week special military operation is about to hit its four year anniversary. Both sides have lost way more men in resources than they actually wanted. But again, I am at least grateful for the fact that Russia got seen as the paper tiger that it is, so the world could stop thinking that Russia's like the big bad guy of the world. It's not. It's not, and also China's military ain't neither. But you know anyway, all right, before we wrap up, go ahead and get to the chat and see if there was anything that I missed here. Anyway, I'm off to bed the year he took off, Love you, Royce, thanks for coming in here. Trump threw hands on Vince. I don't know what that means? Do you tell me? In the WWE Sam.
Speaker 4: I was talking about in the w w E. I'm currently playing the game of my cousin right now, but I was gonna say that with Trump. I think Trump that is kind of buying into his own hype. I still like him a whole lot more than the whore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, I agree for sure.
Speaker 4: But I just want to say again to thank you and thank you to miss Lady Raven and Voice and everybody else, because I'm very grateful.
Speaker 1: Oh absolutely, bro. I mean, and look, we're trying to help you in any way we can. And as a podcast, it's not like we have unlimited resources to help people. Fuck. I hope we get to that point some at some juncture that we are just like we got stacks and stacks like when one of our people fall in hard times we're able to drop some stacks and be a blessing. But what we can do is at least put the word out and hopefully our cult members will be generous. And for anybody listening right now, the GoFundMe is still up. We have the QR code on our Instagram. There is links in the show notes on the cult to conspiracy. So if you would like to help the Spirit Animal get through some tough times he has found himself in because of the surgeries, including today he had a surgery, like the man has had so many surgeries back to back to back. Because of that, he has lost time at work and the bills keep coming regardless of if you keep going to work. So we are trying to help one of our more devout cult members get through these tough times. And I hope that we are able to do this with all the cult members that find themselves in tough times.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, I do have good news. So I am down to the last stone and everything. But it was fourteen millimeters time. But because that the I didn't get it past all the fragments, Distant has cut me and it has pretty much congeled all the fragments back into one piece. So it's really he had to rebust it up. Hey yeah, so yeah, life sucks, but God, God has a sense of humor.
Speaker 1: He does. But also the power of prayer is real, and we are praying for you and your quick recovery.
Speaker 4: I play you every night, and I just want to say thank you to everybody, and from my bottom of my heart, Marry Christmas and God.
Speaker 1: Bless absolutely absolutely. And on that note, I think it's a good time to wrap once again. If you would like to join The Cajun Night Live every Wednesday night, nine pm Central, then go to the link in the description below to patreon dot com slash Cajun Night. Like I said earlier, there's only one tier for entry. We're trying to grow this to be a once a week gathering where we share information, share opinions, talk some geopolitics, talk, some legion from time to time, whatever the case would be, and just kind of let this be a learning situation for everybody involved. I know I have learned a lot from doing this. I would like to think that everybody listening has as well. Maybe I'm wrong, I don't know. Let me know what you think about it. Hit us in the comments under the Cajun Night. This episode will be dropping on the Cajun or the Cult, the Conspiracy Podcast obviously boost the algorithm. Let's see some comments. Let me know what things y'all would like me to report on next. Is there a section of the world that I haven't covered that you wish that I would more. Is there things that you think are more pertinent information that I need to pay more attention to. I want to know. Let me know what you think about in the comments. But again, everybody, thank you so much for joining me this evening. I am the Cajun Night and as always, God bless