Speaker 1: Yet it all the time. But I'm excited to have this pretty lady on my couch. Welcome Gina Valentina, Oh stoping.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, how are you crowd?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have a warm welcome for you. It's been quite some time. I'm happy to have you here. Thank you for taking the time out. I know you're a busy lady.
Speaker 2: I flew all the way out here for you.
Speaker 1: Oh I wish that was the truth, but I'll take it. I'll take it.
Speaker 2: Tell me more, tell me more, just trying to, you know, make you feel good and stuff.
Speaker 1: So you're not living in a la anymore? You move back to Florida?
Speaker 2: Yes, I did.
Speaker 1: How was that was that? Was it a hard to decision to move back or you know you always wanted to? How did that go?
Speaker 2: Honestly, it was kind of hard, But I didn't meet somebody, Okay, I made it a lot easier.
Speaker 1: I would say congrats. Oh I get so quiet and so shy about it.
Speaker 2: You know, even a boot thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's exciting. So you're you're not single, You're off the market relationship wise. So is that the reason why you moved to Florida or.
Speaker 2: B covid COVID was definitely a big thing. Everything was changing. I didn't really have a lot going on in LA at the time. M hm. You know, it's like out the industry already. What am I going to do?
Speaker 1: For sure? And LA has changed so much, you know, even you know, before COVID and then after COVID, during COVID, you know, and now it's you know, people always say it's like the most dangerous place, and it's like, you know, it's just definitely kind of apocalyptic kind of I mean what I mean, a lot of people have moved out. You know, very few people even you know are around anymore. It's kind of crazy. But it's, uh, yeah, I hope that it you know, it changes around, but who knows what how much time that will really take.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I mean it was it's been changing for a while now, like with you know, the movements going on and the riot and then COVID h and then like.
Speaker 1: What's next one is it?
Speaker 2: Kind of Oh my god. I remember I was on my I was in Miami, but I was on the phone with my my good friend. He's an artist. His name's coin Slot. Super Dope art is by the way, you would love his stuff. He's done a couple pieces for me. But he was in downtown LA and I just remember him freaking out because he was looking outside the window. He's like, it's like, gta out here, and I was like, I started it was insane, but like he literally went downstairs and you see people running around robbing stores. He went downstairs and seeing his friend's studio, and his friend literally was like gave him a bag. He's like here, wait here, I'm gonna go get my gun. And like he was like on FaceTime with me.
Speaker 1: I was like, Jesus Christ, You're like, is this really happened?
Speaker 2: And I'm in Miami. I'm like, this is Miami's like Vice City too, But like we were chilling. It was like such a completely different thing. Like Miami was completely open. I mean everything was basically normal. You know.
Speaker 1: Was that a big reason what made you wanted to move back there?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I just can't. I want to feel like I'm living a normal life being in LA and like having all the restrictions that they're having now and the mask. I totally get it. I completely get it. I mean every state's different, right for sure. And I grew up in Miami, like I'm from Miami, my family's there, my sister's there, so like it just kind of made sense. There's like everything was like leading up for me to like.
Speaker 1: Leave a lake. Sure, I feel like everything happens and with its own time, and you know, yeah, like you said, you didn't really know that that's what you wanted at the time, but it seems like it's all working out, like you said, especially being closer to family and when you know, we having a COVID situation happened, it kind of makes you realize, you know, time is kind of short. You don't really know. So I feel like that's probably really great for you to be in the headspace, you know, kind of away from all the la chaos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I felt like the world was ending up. I remember like the first three months was like insane. There's like no one knew what was what was going to happen. Yeah, for sure, this is your first time coming back since she moved. I've been back a couple of times, but you know, for short trips seeing my friends shooting.
Speaker 1: So as you come out here for you said you were not shooting in the industry anymore. Are you only shooting for your only fans? Tell us more about the business side of things.
Speaker 2: I am. It's just completely different, which is crazy to me because I would just remember, like a couple of years back, like my friend's telling me, like, yo, you should sign up to OnlyFans, and I was like, I am working too much. I don't want to fuck anymore.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of sex, Like I was like, I'm already doing it's like doing it twice. But I mean in reality, and like, you know, that's kind of I feel like it was always around before COVID. It just made people stop more because we stopped doing everything else we're doing any more time to do things to dedicate to You're like, oh, exactly, I should have been doing this probably a lot of time ago. And I actually fucking like it.
Speaker 2: I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. And that's why I'm saying I think it's so funny because I was like, I have too much going on my plate, like I'm so good on that, and I'm I don't need that much, like you know, I'm happy. But then COVID happened. Everybody lost work, no one could do anything, and I was just trying to figure out a way.
Speaker 1: Oh, girl, we could be doing some things.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, by yourself.
Speaker 1: You know, you gotta be creative. Yeah, stay inside the house. You know a lot of that's the fun thing about what we do. I feel like and that's what like those things was like you didn't know what was gonna happen, but you're like, hey, I'm just gonna film myself doing something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I know. It's fun. It's so fun. I get to like nowadays, like I get to shoot what I want, where I want, with whoever I want, and it's real. It's like super real to me. Like I get to interact with my fans and they're all like the nerdy kid too, like anime and video games and stuff like that. So it's cool, Like it's I definitely get to interact differently that I didn't have that before. It wasn't able to interact with my fans the way I do. Now.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. Do you what kind of stuff can we find out? Are you still doing boy Girl or is the only Girl Girl staff only solo things? A little bit of mixture of everything.
Speaker 2: Boy Girl Girl gets your new.
Speaker 1: Both thing on there himself over there.
Speaker 2: Yeah he is. It's so funny because I kind of had to convince him. Obviously, how did that conversation happen?
Speaker 1: Can we hear it? Can we How did the convincing happen? Because most people obviously he's okay with who you are or what you did in the in the past, but you don't know if you were shooting at the time when you I met. But it's also a big like sometimes a chip on some guys backs. They were just like, oh, you know, they don't really want that, and then it's not really his thing because it was your thing. But then you're like, hey, with this could be an r thing. Yeah, let's make some funny fun with that.
Speaker 2: So actually he's friends with a Bella. Okay?
Speaker 1: Is that how you got introduced to him?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've met a couple of times. But when we met, I was like, I don't good.
Speaker 1: Fuck, I'm sorry, just a Bella paying matchmaker?
Speaker 2: She did. She did, and she was really funny because she told him about me the first time we shot together, and she kind of told me about him, but I at the time, I don't care.
Speaker 1: You're like, I have too many things going, I'm too busy. Yeah, I'm doing things everything. Timing, timing is everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he went to Vegas. It was the last time I went to a v N and he came with her and another friend, Tiffany, and we met, so.
Speaker 1: He kind of ready, is he part of the adult industry in or no?
Speaker 2: Completely regular kid okay. They knew each other from like middle school, high school okay, and we just hit it off. We just hit it something in the Vegas air, you know.
Speaker 1: So he's in the air.
Speaker 2: He's not new to it. He's not new.
Speaker 1: He's been around, Like he knows what, he knows what's going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he knows what it's about. You know, he has his friend, but it's different, yeah, for sure with us, and like me trying to convince him, he was like not wanting to show his dick on camera or his face and I was like, listen, buddy, I need penis and I need it now. So he was very supportive and he started helping me out.
Speaker 1: And you know, did he say no, You're like no, but wait, but no, like to really convince it because like again, any guy you would think naturally would jump at the you know, moment to say a film with Gina Valentina, and especially like your man only wants to do what do with him, so it's like, then you gotta give me the goods.
Speaker 2: He actually at first he didn't, he didn't say no, but later on he did tell me. He was like, I just felt like I got to say yes. I was like, you forced me. Yeah, but it's cool now and I'm not gonna lie. Like for some reason, like I was very shy about him being on camera and like us doing because I just okay, hear me out. When I perform on camera, it's different, like it's a whole another animal. It's Gina Valentina. This girl is a savage. She is going in and then there's like little Vicky, you know, little on me Vicky.
Speaker 1: Like so it's like you've got your love heart all these things and you're just like so like in a romantical thing and not being like so much savage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And then I had to start being like that with him, and it was so weird because we're so lovely, Dubby.
Speaker 1: But I'm sure that kind of helped your sex life even more though, because I feel like I understand what you're saying, because I find myself when I'm in romantic situations, I'm like a total pussy when it comes to things.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, yeah, that thinks.
Speaker 1: I'm like, who are you? Like when when my friends tell me, they're like what, who the fuck are you? And I'm like, uh, I know. So then I had to start really being like what I wanted. But it also because my I think was like where does a Lexis Texas end and where does Alexis begin? And so you know what I mean. So it was like, but I'm always just a sexual savage. This is the thing of like time and place, you know. So I feel like that probably helped your relationship sexually.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've gotten a lot more comfortable with each other and we just started shooting with other girls, which is interesting.
Speaker 1: How it's sharing your man's like that, because that's also too. It's like sometimes you want to protect your little heart bubble.
Speaker 2: It's like I said, it's so funny. I just think it's so contradicting, like and the most contradicting person ever, like porn star now in a relationship, bitch, you are not the same person like headlines and porn.
Speaker 1: Star now in a relationship sharing her car. Yeah, I actually like him hooking up with girls. I like seeing how do you like it? Because it's in front of your face. Yes, you have control of it.
Speaker 2: Yes, I liked the only time that I that I feel comfortable. Obviously I'm control. And I told him, like, you know, I'm kind of bad. I'm like, oh, yeah, I would like to see you like fuck girl and like send me videos and stuff, but I gotta know, like you can't go behind my back.
Speaker 1: And you're like, these girls are approved, here's an approved list. These are the times of the days that we can do this. And you surprised me, sprinkle.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So he's been really cool about it. We show it with a couple of girls, and he's honestly very like aware.
Speaker 1: Is he Do you feel like he's a little shy at first or like trying to check your temperature and be like is this okay?
Speaker 2: Like is it? Yeah? At first, it wasn't like that you should like be like a little too friendly and I would look at him, don't make me catch you. Yeah, I was like, I'm not happy right now. But because it was, it's just like dealing or learning how to deal with each other's boundaries. You know, like if I like a girl, I would be making out with her and like kind of like hooking up and then we're like all partying and like dancing, and then he's like being a little friendly with this girl. I'm like, hmm, well, and then you know we have to talk and I'd be like, hey, babe, like I want to be in control. Mm hmm, I'll let you know. That's but sure, yeah, I'll let you know. Like obviously these girls are super cute, super.
Speaker 1: Hard to come up with the signal, and then this we get it. Then you keep going.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, And so I mean we got to that point like where we understand each other and the sex is great and I love like personally I tell him all the time, like I love girls, I love cute girls. It's my thing.
Speaker 1: And I love you but like that and we can just mix those together and have a really great time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's cool.
Speaker 1: So tell us how you got to you know, your adult film storry yourself now you're having in a relationship. How did you set those boundaries and to get to come to a point where you knew what you liked? Was it just trial and error or do you think.
Speaker 2: It was trial and error for sure? Because I didn't really know how to go about it.
Speaker 1: You just knew that you wanted to try something and trust it that it would be okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you're like, yeah, we have those awkward conversations, you know, like that's what that's what a healthy relationship is supposed to have, right, So we've had those.
Speaker 1: But yeah, he's is there anything that he completely does not want you to do with women that he got Maybe it's a little jealous when that whole situation kind of came to Fruition.
Speaker 2: Not really, he's actually pretty he honestly when he gets drunk, like we get super late sometimes and he'll like tell me when he's only when he's young, he's like, babe, I just want to see you hook up with another girl.
Speaker 1: Like I just I don't want to do anything like say no more.
Speaker 2: He's like, I just watch. I'll just sit there and watch. Like okay, because when I get drunk for some reason, like I get super handy and touchy with girls and like making out and grabbing titties. Not you miss g.
Speaker 1: I know, but the freaks come out, you know, and you want to come and play. I feel like they always say to make sure you got to watch out for the quiet ones.
Speaker 2: Yes, And it's literally that like before like I'll get to the place and I'm like super quiet and everybody knows that I'm just quiet. But then I start drinking and they're like, here comes Gina and all the girls.
Speaker 1: Now they make fun of me and they're like, are you smelling girl's hair? And like doing the whole nine.
Speaker 2: I just do like kissy face and like and like the girls like make fun of me. I'm like, come here, I'm like grabbing their face into like oh my god. But some girls like it and I'm not mad at it. They're just really hot chick and I'm like, I get so shook when these girls get wild because I'm like, Okay, I get it, I can get wild, but.
Speaker 1: Like you're like, whoa, You're way more wild than Yeah. Sometimes you're like you're the porn star. But then you're like, y'all are doing some freaky things.
Speaker 2: I like it. It's crazy and I courage it, like I'm here for it, man, like cheerleader over they were like, oh yes, yeah, I had a girlfriend like that back in the day, teak Impressley, and she would like she was always so quiet and then at that like when at night when she was like partying or like you know, we're hosting stuff.
Speaker 1: Then she can find her like smelling some girl's hair, like being whatever, and I'm like, taking, you can't just smell some girls talk to her first, like it would be I mean, it was just cute because it was like her like she was trying to flirt and it was just like she just liked girls.
Speaker 2: Weaight like and more especially, Yeah, I had a girlfriend before it, and she was super hot. She was cooling me and like she was like a little shorty, super thick, like big butt, and I love it.
Speaker 1: Like so when you're in a relationship with the girl, did you get to share her with a guy as well or was that a different note a change?
Speaker 2: Because yeah, because we were like more like best friends, like we didn't like, we didn't share each other. I was in the industry, she wasn't. At the time. I was like eighteen, she was eighteen too, but she was just like a normal girl. But we just dated and I thought she was super cute. We ended up at the club and I was like, you're mine, you're my girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're like you know, it's like peeing on someone's like yeah, you're mine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, going on. Yeah, she was cute, cute.
Speaker 1: So What is next for your only fans? Do you have any new things coming out for work? Are you touring this year? You know the pandemic, everything's kind of opening up again. Are you going to be on the road.
Speaker 2: Well, I have a couple of things going on. I'm lining up a couple awesome shoots. Playboy Plus is one of them, which I'm very excited.
Speaker 1: That's exciting.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I just talked to Josh. I don't know if you know who he is, Judge by Josh.
Speaker 1: I feel like I know the name, Why do I probably.
Speaker 2: Really it was around in the street for a little bit, but he didn't do anything. He did his own little thing, but his stuff was super dope. Yeah, so now he's shooting for Playboy. Okay, but I just spoke to him. He's in Paris and he's like, Okay, we're gonna fly out there April. We're gonna do the shoot. I mean, you're going to be creative on it. But yeah, that's awesome, and Holly said it. Thank you. Holly set it up. So it's super dope. I had my Fleshlight cameo after the Industry, which I was kind of shook. I was like, I'm gone guys.
Speaker 1: Flashlight sister, there we go.
Speaker 2: We're you.
Speaker 1: So, for those of you who don't know what a flashlight private talk after dark, a flashlight is an exact replica of her for JJ and her ass, I mean, I don't think they stopped doing mouths and stuff because he didn't really sell that much back then.
Speaker 2: They did mouse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they used to do mouse, and I want to say something maybe that was the only other thing. I feel like there was something else in there, but I'm not sure, but a mouth, for Surei's but I was like, it's kind of creepy a.
Speaker 2: Little bit, just a mouse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, our pussies are definitely molded. Flashlight go support. But congratulations. That's like I always tell people that it's like a Nike shoe deal for like athletes. It's like something that's really elite and it's something that you know a lot of girls don't get, you know, the chance to do it. So it's really an honor that you know, you're a part of the family.
Speaker 2: I waited a very long time. I had other offers for other toys, and I was like, oh, hell no, I'm gonna wait and I'm gonna get this flashlight.
Speaker 1: Good for you, and I did.
Speaker 2: I did a while, but I got it, And so.
Speaker 1: How is that? How is that for you? Are you enjoying working with flash Light? Are you doing promotional stuff with them?
Speaker 2: I'm doing promotional stuff. We have a couple of things coming up next month because my birthday, so it's gonna be cool nice. Besides that, the Flashlight Playboy, plus I'm gonna start streaming soon Twitch streaming on Twitch. I was gonna say, okay, yeah, I have a lot a lot of fans.
Speaker 1: Now streaming as far as just gaming part of it orre you what are you doing on twitch.
Speaker 2: Overall gaming and like streaming premieres of anime shows. We're just talking about like anime and just like my little nerdy O TACU.
Speaker 1: Group and I always see I follow you and I don't know that world, and I know that you're really into that world. So it's like it's a really big, you know, genre of things. So it's cool that you're taking something that you like to as like a hobby and like having fun with them and having your fans because that's what they want to see. That's more about and that's I feel like too. With the pandemic was the more that we could show what we were doing and humified and human fine or I don't know if that's a word, make us feel more humanized.
Speaker 2: I guess yes.
Speaker 1: Then I feel like more people relate to us that it's like, you know, there's more to us than just the porn that we once did in life.
Speaker 2: I am very very serious about what you just said because I live by that. Even before the pandemic. It's very what I would talk about with my friends. I'm like, guys, like, I look on Instagram and I see these girls. I'm like, I see pretty girls all the time. There's pretty girls everywhere, but I don't see personality. And I think that's so important because I've been very like real and very like genuine, like bad and good. Like I'm very see through transparent.
Speaker 1: You're very raw, and I feel like you've been very vulnerable, and I feel like it's very It's really cool to see a woman your age growing up from the beginning of the industry and seeing where you are now to kind of the levels of that because myself is I struggle with being vulnerable all the time, because being in the sex industry, I was giving a lot of myself so I held back a lot of other things, which now with the show, I've given up more of that because it's just like I said, I want to make people know that I have a voice and I have things to talk about and I'm educated, and it's not just sex. Sex's sex sex, like there's more, you know, other things for that. So that's why I'm an advocate for like yourself. And I've always been very supportive of when you do, even have your lowser moments whatever, because it needs to be talked about more. And yeah, it's not pretty, but you know, sometimes that's how you get to the pretty. And I think that, you know, I encourage all people to, you know, be more like you and just find your niche. And I feel like that's kind of why you've stuck out in your genre or your generation of porn is because you've just been authentically yourself. Where if you thought, like oh said nerdy, like nerdy is hot, there's a lot of nerdy girls that are like, you know, all the anime stuff, and that's not even nerdy, you know what I mean? Like, you know, that's what I'm saying, like people, it's an interpretation, you know, And so I feel like it's really cool that you talk and you're kind of like owning into that kind of niche for your fans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm not gonna lie. It became a real obsession of mine, like later on during COVID, especially in a little bit before COVID, I was very obsessed with it. But now I'm like, I'm studying Japanese because I'm obsessed with it. I want to go.
Speaker 1: That makes you, when you say obsessed, like what made you get obsessive about it?
Speaker 2: It's it's so much. It's so much. It's the arts, the animation, the stories that they have. I think what I've noticed in their culture, they're very like censored and they're very like to themselves that they start putting their art and their feelings through anime anime, and I think it's beautiful. I've watched so many episodes of different show that I've cried to or I've idolized certain characters who are pretty much the underdog or like people who who who want to prove that, you know, no matter what's going on, like if people are against you or you know you just don't have the best of luck, they still go forward, they still fight forward. And I think that's really cool, and I've wanted to be that way, you know.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say it's some kind of it sounds like more like in a sense of therapy too. It's because it's like you attach certain things and feelings of maybe that you want to possess yourself. So it's like, you know, having those kinds of bits and pieces. That's why I kind of feel like being a creator and doing that stuff. It's kind of really cool to see where your you know, direction is going now with having all those components and you know, those tools that you have now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I'm I'm I'm honestly, I'm glad. I'm I'm glad I got into it.
Speaker 1: You're gonna start making some anime porn over there?
Speaker 2: I actually, you're like.
Speaker 1: Now that you mentioned it a lot.
Speaker 2: I've also been working on a clothing line. So besides Twitch, I have my whole setup being built. The room's super dope. I shoot there too. I shoot content so like when I'm streaming, fancy that. But also I have a clothing line that I'm coming out with. It's things that I like, It's kind of like chill, like hype cozy clothes. Heartbreak kids. I wanted to bring you one and I completely go, oh.
Speaker 1: We will just have to see me another time. Yeah, maybe I'll have to go and visit you.
Speaker 2: When I forgot you, I got you a little box. It's gonna be super cute. That's exciting. Yeah, but it's like lounge wear, nice cool, you know, just chill clothes, nothing crazy.
Speaker 1: When does that come out or has already been released.
Speaker 2: It's been released, but we're doing a re release of the whole brand because we were in production and then we stopped, and then I just wanted to see how it did, and did really well. But now I'm to a point I'm like I need to come up with new designs. I have to. I want everything to be perfect, the fabric, the look, the texture of the clothes, how it feels, and the artwork on it. So I have some apparel that I'm doing. The line is kind of like hand tied Chicks, Okay, and it's pretty dope. I'll show you later on. But it's really cool. So there's some characters I'm using that people know of. There's some characters that I've made up and having people work on. So it's really cool. So we are using hot anime chicks. I think we need to show some more some more sexy ladies.
Speaker 1: I'm always down with the sexy lady. Yeah, And I think, I think and girl bosses. I feel like there needs to be more, you know, with female entrepreneurs making you know, being boss ladies. And I feel like you're definitely making your climbing your way up to that you know, that ladder and making all these checking off all these boxes.
Speaker 2: I want to do a lot of stuff. Man, I'm a little girl with big dreams.
Speaker 1: But that's good though, you know, especially now, it's like, you know, you're still really young and you've had, you know, a great career, and you have a name, and that's you have a brand, and that's important to hold on to and and it's a part of creating our legacy, you know, and leaving moments of yourself, if it's through your artwork with you know, the anime, or your clothing line and just leaving pieces of Gina. Yeah, pieces a Gina. It was like that sounds like a cool like clothing lines.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I started. Actually it's funny, like you say, after Dark, I actually had started a brand before Uncensored. This is the third time I attempting clothes because I start working with people and they fucking slack. There's one thing that I've noticed, no one's gonna care about you work more than.
Speaker 1: You so like you like teamed up with somebody and they were just they weren't like, yeah, the bargain or they just.
Speaker 2: I feel like they took on too much on their play. The people I worked with before actually was working with Juice World at the time and his clothing brand, and we were working on anime apparel. So this has been something I've been wanting to work on. But wow, yeah, so, but they had so much shit going on with Juice that they didn't really have time. They kind of helped me set it up and I was like nah, and then I came back at it again this last year. Yeah, this last year, it's been really successful.
Speaker 1: So awesome, Well, good luck to you. I hope that it becomes with your relaunch. I hope even more people get it. Or is there a website that we can go and support you.
Speaker 2: Yes, actually it's uncensored Generation dot Com.
Speaker 1: There you go private talk. You better go and get some of her merch What is one luxury that you treat yourself to one luxury. Is there something that you just splurge if you're just like, you know, having a Gina day, self care or maybe even something clothing jewelry that you like that you like splurge on.
Speaker 2: Oh girl, I wish you're talking about Tell me girl, Okay, okay, it was shiny icy over there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love I have a problem, get a nice problem, a little icy.
Speaker 2: I see, it just happens. I guess when you start making little money, you know.
Speaker 1: For sure, I mean, it feels good when you can buy it for yourself, you know what I mean, it really means something. I out people always like cliche like, oh you know they somebody bought me this. I'm like, okay, that's cool sometimes, but I'd rather buy my own.
Speaker 2: I feel like a bus that was more like validated. Yeah, I'm like, I worked hard for this. I uh, it's precious to me at that point. You know, I've worked hard for it and I can do those nice things precious.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm a girl like that.
Speaker 1: So your ice is going to be your luxury. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So that and then you know, once in a while, I'll go splurging on dinners. I love food. Favorite thing.
Speaker 1: What It's like one of the things that you would say that you splurge on the most, was something would be your go to meal or restaurant that you would like say that you'd be splurging.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmmm. I love ramen. The first time I tried ramen was in La. I've never had like a real ramena until I moved to La and I was with Eric, and I wasn't prepared for the ramen. But okay, yeah, oh girl, I will. I will scarf down ramen for days. It was good.
Speaker 1: It was great, but I just felt like, you know, I felt like I felt shameful.
Speaker 2: It was a lot. I was like, why did you work out so hard all week for this?
Speaker 1: It's a lot worth it?
Speaker 2: But not, you know, it's good, good, it was good. I like it.
Speaker 1: It is a lot.
Speaker 2: I definitely know what you're saying. Girl, it's a lot in there.
Speaker 1: But I enjoy especially when you're high and you like don't really stop yourself, you just like keep going and going and then yeah, my problems.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel you. So Ramen is really good. I love that. I usually go out and go out and have ramen and then have these little pork buns and then the little octopus balls.
Speaker 1: I love how you talk about it. It's like it's so dreamy, like I get to see little hearts coming out of your eyes.
Speaker 2: I get you have to dance start eating it. But yeah, food is my thing. I definitely sprip splurge on food. I like shopping. Recently, I've been shopping a little more for myself, but I don't really care for like crazy stuff like yeah it's diamonds, diamond.
Speaker 1: Forever, what they tell us.
Speaker 2: And traveling. I love traveling.
Speaker 1: Okay, what place? What places have you been to recently? I went to Mika Knows. I've always been to that side of the world, so it's.
Speaker 2: Different for me.
Speaker 1: That's on my bucket list.
Speaker 2: It was really beautiful. It was cold as ship though, it was really windy, but it was beautiful. The town was gorgeous.
Speaker 1: Now you're going with New Bay with this, this is like I feel like a vacation.
Speaker 2: Actually it was a group vacation. Okay, that's even better. It was crazy.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't you do it again? No, so only vacations, No group vacations. It's why because it's just the personalities, Like it was the craziest thing that something happened was it always drama.
Speaker 2: It was not talking too much, but it was a you know, it was definitely a lot of people, lots of party people, people who wanted to stay out all freaking night long.
Speaker 1: So just the different mixtures.
Speaker 2: Of yeah, and you know, just three days of drinking and doing all that good stuff. Yeah, it's a lot. It's so I just wanted a little time for him, and we had a like little time in town. But we went to go see Black Coffee. Do you know who he is? No? Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Oh wait is this the artist that like.
Speaker 2: It was like he has like one arm.
Speaker 1: No, this isn't it?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 1: This is like when I first went NFT, things came or coming out and it was like he could paint like any like something backwards, like a painting of a No.
Speaker 2: No, So Black Coffee he's a DJ with one arm. He does like house music, like trance house music, like some vibe stuff. But he's actually done work with Drake before and a couple of big artists. I had no idea because obviously I'm listening to Drake and I'm like, I just it his music, you know, I didn't think it was this Black Coffee. Yeah, Black Coffee which it was such an awesome experience because he was right there was a small club vie. It was such a vibe, it was so dope. So I just got into it.
Speaker 1: I was like, he's got a lot of energy and he's gotta be like big Aura.
Speaker 2: I was so happy. I was so happy to see somebody Like whatever position he was in, or how he got there, if he was born that way, if he got in an accident, whatever it was, I think, it's so like he's still enjoying life, like yeah, celebrating, he said fuck that. He still continued doing his what like, you know, his work, his djaying became huge and he's amazing at it. Amazing. Now he does have an assistant over there because he does. I'm sure he needs a little help moving around.
Speaker 1: Sure, but everybody does. You know a lot of people do, even with DJs. You don't realize it, but there's somebody's just kind of helping them.
Speaker 2: I will keep out. I know, I was looking at him because I was shook out, like what what is going on? I was like, this guy's a genius. He's over here doing all this stuff. And then I've seen his friend on the side. I was like Okay, Yeah, it makes a lot of sense, makes a little bit more sense, but he's still super dope. And I actually really glad that I got to see somebody live.
Speaker 1: Besides that, that's cool to just being another country and like seeing like how people party. Like that's what I love to travel, just to see how other people on the other sides of the world do things and like the experience of that because, like, you know, we wouldn't really get that here.
Speaker 2: Like I mean, it's different, very rare. Everywhere is different. Like I lived in la people are different here. I lived in Miami. People are different there. I went to New York and parties with people there. It's completely different vibe everywhere. You know.
Speaker 1: It's a beautiful thing in life.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Man, So what is somewhere on your bucket list that you want to go that you have not gone to yet?
Speaker 2: Like I said, I want to go to Japan.
Speaker 1: Japan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been wanting to go to Japan.
Speaker 1: Pick the right time in this season, go with like the cherry blossom things. Yes it's in March and April because I looked it up. But they're not letting anybody in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know what's going on literally the time that I was like I can go, like I can actually have fun there and I and go with my man's or a group of friends who like it. And now it's it's like not letting anybody.
Speaker 1: I think it's because the second wave of COVID things going down. I feel like they're just closing off to be precautious and like they don't want to it's like two years now. Oh really, I thought they had opened it that back up again.
Speaker 2: No, they opened it up for like a very very short time and then they they closed the borders again.
Speaker 1: That it's such a beautiful country. I've been and I didn't get to see the cherry blossoms, but I have. I loved it was it was beautiful. Did people recognize you at the time, like I know it was like it wasn't like that, like it was the people I went and shot there too, and so at the beginning, and it's more like towards the beginning in my career, so like if people wouldn't have known kind of thing, but they're like, you stick out like well I did because I'm taller than so they'd call me Texxilla and it would just be really but it was their super sweet, Like I had a really I had a great time. But yeah, we got to sight seeing, we got to go to the temples, like, but I didn't. I hadn't gone to Harry Blossoms. Yeah, but that's I do want to go back.
Speaker 2: I have.
Speaker 1: I had a trip that we were supposed to go, but it hasn't because of COVID as well. I know it's been I didn't know that it was a time that big of a time that.
Speaker 2: They it's been closed since like since COVID, and then they opened it probably last year sometime last year for like probably like two weeks, and I know a couple of people went out there and I was like, you guys went, is it open? And then I looked again They're like no.
Speaker 1: They oh sorry, hah.
Speaker 2: It sucks. So I'm just waiting on that and I'm for sure going to be there for like I really want to stay there for at least like two two three.
Speaker 1: Weeks, two weeks for sure. It's like when it seems because you're just going so far and it's just like there's so much stuff to see and like you don't realize because it's like and then like hopping to the things because it's like shorter flights and it's like if you're already there, it's like experience.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to I want to see the whole island. I want to see the whole the whole place. There's a lot of beautiful places from the countryside to the city, and I just want to take it all in. And obviously spring is such a beautiful time for sure, beautiful, gorgeous, but there it is important part of traveling anywhere because sometimes.
Speaker 1: It's like they'd be great of like like you said, it was probably really windy or cold and like a mikans and it's like at certain times it's like it's better to travel. It wasn't mine because it's like you're like, oh fuck, I didn't even think about it like that. But we've been in some crazy situations in Bali. One time it was like hurricane thing and it's just like, well that was sing like like at times it was like probably not the best time to go. It wasn't the worst either, but it was like a.
Speaker 2: Hit or miss. Have you been to so you've been to Thailand.
Speaker 1: I've been to Thailand. I went to Bali. I went to Thailand. I wish it was there longer. We were there for ten days or something.
Speaker 2: Did you end up going to the full moon?
Speaker 1: We didn't do that. It wasn't around the time, but we after we saw that, I was like, oh, that'd be such a great time to really do.
Speaker 2: I actually went with a Carmen Colline, Kendrick Sunderland and me, and it was like the first time like me and a group of girls like my friends, Like I was that experience like being the whole like New Moon. It was nuts. I'm telling you, i'mnna be very honest. Fuck it. Like there was like these bars, like these Rossa bars that were like selling like shroom shakes, and it was like I'm doing this like fuck it.
Speaker 1: Like did you have any like trips or was it just like microdose super mellow?
Speaker 2: Yeah, very microdose. It was super mellow, but it was obviously yeah. Yeah, I enjoyed it like we're.
Speaker 1: Real sparkly like yeah, and it's the water, Like I feel like this is just experience. I just feel it's like just different.
Speaker 2: It does. I'm not gonna lie. Though a lot of people were drunk. Everybody's drinking during that time. Everybody have face paint, so I was like super chill, while people were like, were you not drinking?
Speaker 1: You just took it.
Speaker 2: I wasn't drinking. Okay, it was good at that time.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you got to experience from the outside. I mean, like, wow, these people are idiots. What's going on? Was there a lot of like fucking in the beaches. Was it like open and free like that, or were people just like being a hot mess and falling.
Speaker 2: A hot mess? Just a whole bunch of people from all over the.
Speaker 1: Like, I just feel like free love, Like if you're gonna do that, it's an experience. Just think like, like I don't know in my mind, maybe I'm just freaking's like some orgy type of levels in some situations.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm just thinking I wish I sure, and I'm sure there was a lot of people doing that. I'm I don't think me and Kendra and Carmen were actually looking for that because we're like we got orgies at home.
Speaker 1: I feel like too. I also go like like I get blinders like one of that other's stuff, and I'm like, I don't care they all are doing it, but I don't want to look at it either. So no eye contact, so it's like that awkward, like he what are you doing?
Speaker 2: It was so cool. It was actually really funny. Kendrew had a lot of fans out there. Obviously she obviously she's a white girl, big titties. I don't think you got a lot of white girls.
Speaker 1: Out there, so she stands out.
Speaker 2: She definitely stood out. It was like lines of dudes and we were just there like nice.
Speaker 1: You're like, uh, do you want a picture or I get like that. So when I used to travel with all like my girlfriends, you would see in different places who was more popular in certain things or which liked which type of anatomy and more places, and usually all my friends had big tits, and so you can always see the very like coming first before the to be funny, you're like, oh, yeah, we know, you know who she is. Let's take a picture of keeping it like. It was cute as long as I feel safe and you know, you're like that. There's like boundaries like okay, like time and place, like I don't want to take pictures the whole time, like I'm being nice, but it's like okay, I enjoy.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's kind of weird, but it was okay. They were great but yeah, have.
Speaker 1: You ever had any bad fan experiences?
Speaker 2: One? I had one. I feel terrible saying this because I honestly love all my fans, but it's really about how you approach the person. Like I see people all the time like looking and like look away and like and then look at their phone and then look at me and look at their phone and.
Speaker 1: Good, like, yes that's her. You're like, you know that they're really googling your porn just to make sure, probably on your own.
Speaker 2: You're just like shit, I'm like at the gym, like like.
Speaker 1: I've been spotted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't. There was one time I actually went shopping for shoes and I was checking out and some older gentleman was like hovering over me on my back and I didn't kind of realize it, but I wasn't paying attention. Maybe he was like waiting, but I was paying and the students. I turned around. He was like looking down and he was like oh. He tapped my shoulder and I turned around and he's like, are you Gina Valentina? And I looked at him. I was like no, and he looked at his phone and he was like, look at me. It's so confused and I was like, no, that's not me. I felt bad, but it was just so weird.
Speaker 1: Like deveryt deny being Gina Valentina a lot of times.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't. Actually I'm actually saying, is this recorded?
Speaker 1: Okay, sorry, you'll be safe, you'll be long.
Speaker 2: So I'm actually staying at the one hotel and we checked in and I have my email and says Gina Valentina, eat and tea, and the person that was checking me and like was like reading it and then like I didn't realize it, but then he started getting a little giddy, you know. I was like, okay, I said something about Postmates. I'm like, oh, can we get postmats? And he's like yeah, but like tell them, tell them to go here, blah blah blah, because they're gonna do this. And then I was like, oh yeah, fuck dad, like I'm definitely getting my food. And he started laughing so loud, and I was like he's having that little like nervous laugh, like he know. I was like, okay, that wasn't that he doesn't know when to stop or what to say or what to do. Yeah. I was like, I'm definitely not that funny. But okay, and then I'm dying. The next day, we get a knock on the door in the room. I'm fixing my hair, and so my dude opens the door and I hear somebody like almost like word romedying. They're like, b sorry, putting out your information and oh yeah, she likes the anime here. And it was so confusing, and my boyfriend came in and he was like, he's like, who was that? And I was like, I don't know, and he gave me this bag and it was like a little no. It was so cute though, a little no and a little like pop with like one of my favorite anime characters, and it was like a no. He's like sorry, like I read your information out loud if I knew you were VIP to me quote unquote, but he's like, I know you like anime and Tokyo Gool is so underrated, and you know, he was just being.
Speaker 1: He really knew Gena Valentina and he was like he was he follows me one hundred and ten percent.
Speaker 2: There's no way, like you just know that.
Speaker 1: It's like what were the odds of him going to work that day? And then he was checking in Gena Valentina and then he was like, oh my god, fuck, Gina Valentiner is in front of me. Yeah, that's sweet though, I mean yes, I mean he did a lot of things in between all of that, but the fact that he liked the I wrote you a little note like it was very personal, like those are things that I'm sure you liked, probably didn't have. Maybe I don't really know, but I.
Speaker 2: Think it's nice. I think that was very sweet. I thought that was very like, uh, gentleman like of him. And I like those type of fans, like the ones that like shake your hand, like, hey, it's nice to meet your big fan. I was like, thank you. Hope you wash your hands later.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, how do you feel about handshakes?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: With COVID, I'm always like, I don't know if I want to be an asshole.
Speaker 2: Or am I going through with it?
Speaker 1: Like oh, it's like and then when you're like halfway and then they want to do like an elbow, it's confused, it is, you know what I mean? Like, I don't know like people, I know, I'm not really as apprehensive, but I have noticed, like the other dance of my girlfriend, I was like I felt like such an ass. I went to the dry bar and like they were like hey, and they tell your name, and he went from my hand and his hand was clammy too.
Speaker 2: I'm like not, I mean all I be bad that.
Speaker 1: I was just like, there's hands, Like that's the first thing you think of nowadays, but before you never would have thought of that. Like it's a hug. Everybody like I'm a huger. I'm Southern, So I feel like bad, but I'm just like I hope I nobody's looking at my face being like should we should we not?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the proper etiquette.
Speaker 2: I don't know what to do, Like what are they going for? We're just saying hi from distance? Are we doing the elbow or fish bum?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Sometimes you're like, hey, all right, how you do how you do win? Yeah? I like it? I like it?
Speaker 1: All right, Well we are going to take a little break and then we're gonna play truth with Texas.
Speaker 2: Are you ready with truth with Texas? All right?
Speaker 1: Private talk? We are back and we are ready for Truth with Texas. So how this is going to go? It's four aces. Each suit is a different type of question and We're going to get to know you a litt a bit Mormon Stem and Valentina.
Speaker 2: All right, first card, oh man.
Speaker 1: Asam spade, which is a naughty question. Have you ever made a woman's squirt?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, Why do you seem some hesitation for this?
Speaker 2: I mean I've made myself square, I've made other people square. But so you're a squirt pro? But yes? But I always wonder is it just more than.
Speaker 1: Squirre or is somebody pissing on you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Have you felt like you've been pissed on?
Speaker 2: Gina? Smell? Did it smell like every time? No? But there's that hint, you know, I feel like I.
Speaker 1: Don't know, like there is that hidden myth, you know what I mean people say where I feel like it's kind of maybe a mixture or like you know, I mean because even back in the day like before and porn, I don't know if they made you do this, but like they were like with squirt scenes there because I was like, I've never even knew if I could squore? Who know, They're like drink a lot of water. I'm like, okay, but what does that mean? Like? Are you trying to score on my couch over here? With Tina Valentina, what is your biggest turn off?
Speaker 2: Biggest turnoff? M I don't get turned off that much. I'm not gonna lie. I'm down for everything. I'm pretty submissive. If he can't just if he can't talk it like you can't.
Speaker 1: Talk to like if he's big dick energy and he ain't a big dick bringing it, it's a problem. Have you ever had that happen? Are you still took it like a good girl?
Speaker 2: Gina? I took it like a good girl, for sure.
Speaker 1: I feel like you're like that. They're like very I'm like, that's very submissive. Answered You're like, well, I probably just never wanted to repeat a fan but at the time, like a doggie or missionary missionary, this size matter, no no size requirement to ride that ride over there, Gina Valentina.
Speaker 2: Listen, I've been with guys with very small dicks, and I've been with guys with big dicks, and Mike Pussy was super wet with the guy with small with the small But.
Speaker 1: It's because this person, because feelings come along with the way, and you can I'm believer that you can teach a small dick what to do for you because each person is different, you know what I mean. But then I also feel like love is involved until you break up and then go to a big dick and then go back to the small and you're like.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, I've been reading me really well right now. I was like, well, yeah, there's that.
Speaker 1: I mean, I know Dix and I know girls.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: Okay, so women are men?
Speaker 2: Can I have both? Like?
Speaker 1: I know you're gonna say that, You're like, can I just have the best of world? Fuck it? You can have'll be nice today? You know it, since the weekend? Why not? We can be a freak. Favorite place to have sex?
Speaker 2: I love public sex.
Speaker 1: What's the most craziest public place you've had ever had sex?
Speaker 2: Which time? I know? Like they're like, I've had sicked a lot and a lot of different places. It's kind of hard to choose one. I think the more like like I'm not supposed to like I'm not supposed to be having sex in the garage where people are parking and leaving and coming, or the most like taboo is type like the more like like bad and like more vulnerable.
Speaker 1: You had a mile Are you part of the mile hig club?
Speaker 2: No? But I did give a handy.
Speaker 1: Was it the handy someone you knew? Yeah, you know what, you say that, like.
Speaker 2: That's out of the question.
Speaker 1: I've had someone say that, used to know this girl that used to get we keep lube in her purse and you give.
Speaker 2: Handies to my girl the next guy, you know what. The person didn't want me to do it. I was very upset.
Speaker 1: I was like whatever, so you were like hate jerking him off?
Speaker 2: No. I was like, come on, let me get it, and they're like no, And I was like, come on, it's not like such a dude in that.
Speaker 1: Hey, let me let me get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, m let's see luber spit spit.
Speaker 1: Do you like your ass eating?
Speaker 2: I love my assy? Like, you know, just teasing, just all the teasing.
Speaker 1: Have you ever faked an orgasm?
Speaker 2: For sure? I'm so so bad, but I left.
Speaker 1: Honestly, this is private talk. We want the truth. Hair next carn Ace of Romantic Okay, would you consider yourself a romantic?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Missus hard eyes over there. I don't know if it's just because the new boo or you know, because you're so in love, or.
Speaker 2: You were always hard eyes. I was always a very sappy person. Like I was like I want to find love.
Speaker 1: So what's the most romantic thing a partner has ever done for you?
Speaker 2: I think, honestly, my boyfriend how he gets me flowers, Like every week, you know, he'll like just surprise me, like maybe I'm not having a good day and like he'll just get me flowers. He just knows the right time to flowers. Yeah, oh, oh my god. Recently he actually did the sweetest thing. I was like crying. It was so sweet. He was like he kept on saying. He was like, we gotta go the stay to his place, and I'm like, okay, obviously you have something planned, but I'm gonna look like I don't know. So we ended up going to the beach and he had this whole setup on the beach, like a table flowers, like I guess he it was like a cute little picnic, like they had sushi, champagne and roses like leading up to the place and.
Speaker 1: A special occasion.
Speaker 2: Or it is just because he got me to slow promising.
Speaker 1: Romantic.
Speaker 2: I got my show fish a little PROMI too, so but yeah, that was very romantic, and I was like, wow, I've never had anybody like do something like that, Like I really go out of their way, like and do something like this, and like people were coming up like you did that for you girl, and he's like yeah and the like some other girls like he's a keeper, you better keep him.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, you say that, you're you know, you've always been a sappy one. So what's the most romantic thing you've done for a partner?
Speaker 2: I think like a dark room like candles, like going onto the bed like roses sexy time?
Speaker 1: Are you either naked? Are either in lingerie?
Speaker 2: How are you? We've done that? Which was very sweet, or like I'll grab his hands. I think it's weird that I don't know, maybe I don't know if girls do this, but like I'll grab his hand and kiss his hand like I'm a dude. I'm like he's like stop and I'm like, give me your hand. All about the affection, Yeah, very affectionate and sometimes I'm not, sometimes like get off me, you touch me my space, But then other times I'm like, you know, really cudly and affectionate.
Speaker 1: You know, what would you say would be one of the silliest things you've ever done to get somebody's attention? Hm hmm.
Speaker 2: The silliest thing is I ever done. I don't really know. That's a hard question. It's just a hard question.
Speaker 1: I haven't done anything that's like that. You probably wouldn't have done. It's something that's totally not you, just to get somebody's attention.
Speaker 2: Hm hmmm. I'm trying to think, but I'm like, no, no, nothing sticks out in your head. Maybe just me like being sad. This is when passed being sad as fucking be like me, somebody love me online, like writing poems and like somebody somebody specifically look at me at tension. But yeah, that's it.
Speaker 1: That's what song best defines your life.
Speaker 2: Oh man, these questions are hard, girl, U.
Speaker 1: Four player sex? You want to move on? We don't have to give you a hard questions on four player sex? Which one is more important to you? If you're having a session, you're hot and heavy, Are you okay with just either giving a blowjob, be just getting eaten out? Or you have to fuck?
Speaker 2: I love fucking so we're fucking. Yeah, we're send me over and we're fucking. Yeah. I like a little foreplay, but you know I really don't need it. Yeah, I like you can kiss me a little bit, but like fuck me, like I want you to fuck me. I want you to come inside me. I want you to treat me like a bad girl. So please.
Speaker 1: All right, Next card Ace of Diamonds, Diamonds Spicy. We're all spicy here. What's the most embarrassing moment you've had sexually?
Speaker 2: Oh? Man, you just said that, and like the first thing popped into mind, I don't want to even talk about.
Speaker 1: You gotta say it now. You can't entice us a little bit and open up that jar, and then you'd be like, oh, I don't.
Speaker 2: Even want to.
Speaker 1: You had to pinate talk about private talk after Jack, we want to hear it missed embarrassing moment. It feels better when you release it and just let it go.
Speaker 2: Jesus, that's exactly what happened. Quick Well, it happens. That happened, you know, But but at this time what happened. He really wanted to do a no, and I was not okay with it. I was like no, and you know, it gets a little machine pretty much what happened. I was so fucking embarrassed, So it got messy.
Speaker 1: And what did he like totally freak out? Or were you the only one who was like, oh my god, I can never look at you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was. I was doing bringing out like the.
Speaker 1: Professor's that funny how that works because you love him? Yeah, because you're like, oh my god, I wanted to think that I've been like.
Speaker 2: It was so bad. I was like, this is really bad.
Speaker 1: How long did it take you to recover?
Speaker 2: So it was really bad. I was like, go go get out of here. I fell on the floor like but naked, Like god, it's just like disgusting with myself. He's just going to the bathroom. I was like, please just go away, and I went to the other bathroom. I was just like thinking, like why why I knew I should have And then I went to the room and I covered myself. I'm like, please just don't look at me. Just give me some time. He's like, it's fine, and I was like, it's not. It's not completely traumatized. It's not fine. Guys. So listen, ladies, if you're gonna do the naughty down there, make sure you're extra clean and uh you make sure you're clear and obviously feel comfortable with your partner. Be honest. If you want to do it, do it. If you don't want to do it, don't do it.
Speaker 1: Tips by Gena Valancine Talk after darky hear all of that goodness? Have y'all revisited since that happening?
Speaker 2: He's a big anal guy. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: So you have revisited?
Speaker 2: Yes, but only when I'm drunk, Okay, yeah, for some reason, especially when we go out, like I'm not eating, so like I'll be drinking. Yeah, so I'm good. But like if it's a regular day, like in regular Sunday morning, I'm like, like, don't even try it. Get away all right.
Speaker 1: Last card is Ace of Clubs, which is the not no kinky question. Have you ever been caught masturbating by your boyfriend?
Speaker 2: I actually masturbated liked him while he was sleeping. Did he didn't wake up? Didn't wake up?
Speaker 1: Did that turn you on even more?
Speaker 2: Kind of? And I told him out the words.
Speaker 1: He was so upset And I was like, he was so upset because you didn't wake him up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like, it's fine, it was fine. I'm so fine.
Speaker 1: Like, I don't know how you didn't hear that?
Speaker 2: Haad noise.
Speaker 1: Yeah, attachies are for the wind.
Speaker 2: I love it. You know, it's so surprising a lot of regular girls. I don't know about tachis.
Speaker 1: You know, I am an advocate for Hitachi. I definitely everyone should own one. I definitely love it too.
Speaker 2: I have the one room one for the other room.
Speaker 1: I like that I don't have too. But I always make sure you know that it's we're good to go, We're good to do it, We're good to go. I mean, I hated the time when he just had to stay by the wall. I haven't been plugged in.
Speaker 2: I was like, you know, it's wireless, so so fancy. Yeah, I was like, I love this technology.
Speaker 1: You got. You got spokespeople over here, hid Tachi. Me and Gina can be commercial for the Hitachi and make sure all of these women have a Hitachi toy. Let's see one last question. M hmmm, haven't even what's the most number of times you had sex in one day?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you're so funny.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Gina, tell me what's happened.
Speaker 2: I couldn't even count. It was like ridiculous. I think he's being an asshole because like he kept on fucking me and like would come and then like continue and then like.
Speaker 1: I just like the energizer fucker. He just like kept coming and going yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, I think and then after a while I'm like, yo, he's just doing this on purpose to see how many times?
Speaker 1: What was the number that you got up to that you remember?
Speaker 2: We got up to like twelve thirteen. That's pretty high. Yeah, it was bad. I'm telling you, it was ridiculous. I'm like, I know we're bored, and I know it's COVID, but fuck.
Speaker 1: Man, You're like, I don't know how my long she can deal with that.
Speaker 2: I'm like, it is swollen, Like you're like, please like this. I'm like, I cannot do this anymore.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess that's the good thing of COVID, of having a partner. At least you can, you know, have pastime like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I always go to hear by myself, lonely, taching full speed. I didn't need anybody. The hettach is great when you have that around. It makes things a lot less, you know, so good, easy to maintain.
Speaker 2: You know, back totas I spend all day, all day. Yeah, it's definitely definitely a fun time.