Speaker 1: And I just turned around and I call ass out of there.
Speaker 2: I was done.
Speaker 1: I wasn't deal with them.
Speaker 3: The hypocrisy of the cult is one of the things that turned me.
Speaker 2: Away the quickest.
Speaker 3: When I turned my head lights on, it turned and looked at us, and one of the things I remember the most, where the eyes were glowing red. I see an orb of light. It is just circling these steps like it is waiting for me.
Speaker 1: And he begins to tell them that he saw UFO.
Speaker 3: They're basically like, what are you talking about. That's seven foot up on a tree, peeking around it and that's where I saw.
Speaker 1: The top of the muzzle, noose and the eyes. As soon as I made eye contact with this thing, I don't like death.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to Tenfoil Tells. I'm your host, Brandon Wright. Tonight's guests. We're gonna be joined by Lynn Lynn is from Scotland. She reached out to me a while back and said that she had witnessed a dragon in the sky. It's not something you hear about too often, so I definitely wanted to talk with her. We got something set up for this, but before we bring her on, if you've ever had an experience and you would like to be on an episode of ten Foil Tales. There's a couple things you can do. You can send an email to Tenfoil Tales podcast at gmail dot com, or you can go to tenfoiltals dot com and go to the contact section. Just make sure to get a message to me. We'll get something to schedule for a future episode. I am booked out pretty far, so just know that it will take a while to get on here, but we will definitely get something set up with you. If you'd like to help the podcast out, please continue to share it around or to mouth. Helps the podcast grow, and every time it continues to find a new listener, there's a potential new guest out there one to come on the show too. So just know that by doing that you're helping me out, you're helping everyone else out to you. You can also help out the show by leaving a five star rating in review. Wherever you listen to ten foil taels at just click the five star rating and it makes the podcast more discoverable. If you're like me and you cannot stand here in a bunch of ads, there's a way to help out the podcast that doesn't have to affect your listening and experience. You can become a member of the Patreon for one dollar ninety nine cents a month. You get early access to all the episodes and they're all ad free. You also get exclusive content. There is a free membership too if you want to try it out, make sure to head to the show notes and find more information about the Patreon. You could also find more information by following on all the social media's. But we're going to go ahead now and bring len On dial On into this story about the dragon. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the show. I'd like to thank this time welcome my guests tonight, Lynn Things for staying up late here tonight and talking to me.
Speaker 1: Hi. Yeah, Bendon, how are you?
Speaker 3: I'm doing well. How are you doing?
Speaker 1: We're not too bad. Yeah, we're still awake here.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, about a five hour difference. So last night I interviewed someone from the UK and yeah, you're in Ireland.
Speaker 1: I believe right, Wow, we did across the water Scotland.
Speaker 3: Okay, but yeah it's a I'm not good on geography. I guess I just know it's somewhere over there. Would you like to let the audience know a little bit about yourself.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so I was. I'm fifty two. I'm an next dress.
Speaker 4: But my airt years and then my last job I had another breakdown. And my last job was a key worker working with autistic adults that couldn't talk.
Speaker 1: While I was working, I got ill from the test that we all had to do at work. And anyway, my story goes back a bit further than that. In the last few years, I've been looking into a lot of things and I think I've been delving back into my memory. And yeah, it's about time we started talking about some things that some of us noticed and not all of us do.
Speaker 3: It quite interesting, Yeah, if you're ready to talk about it, like I'm ready whenever.
Speaker 1: You want to, Okay, So if iucking jog my memory. So in twenty sixteen, I was living in a place called Cambon and I was in temporary accommodation. Me and a fellow roommate got offered go and move into another village actually called four Lanes. This is in Cornwall in the UK and we don't have been there a few weeks. And I was with my friend Jake and we'd gone for an evening walk and this actual place four lanes. Its actually in a valley in Cornwall, and I think it was about nine o'clock at night, and I know that it wasn't long after I moved there, so I would say it was in between September and October, so it was like an early autumn evening. And we got nearly to where we were going, and all of a sudden, the weather changed and the sky went like a really bright pink pastel pink, but it was quite luminous, and I remember saying to him, Oh, the sky's are a really weird color. It feels electric. And then the wind started getting up a little bit as well, and then it started spitting rain and there was some thunder, and we looked up and there was like a gap in the clouds, if you could imagine. The cloud were very pale and they were swirling almost, but I could see this gap in the sky. And I looked up and I said to him, what the hell is that lying up there? And we both just stood there for about I don't know, it seemed like an eternity. Were probably only about twenty seconds. And we both looked up and I said, that's a dragon. Anyway it is, isn't it? And I was like, no way, and it just swelled a bit more. And the only reason I knew definitely that I can't even I couldn't even bleave my own eyes. But I was thinking in my head. I was having an inner dialogue saying, is that a dragon? Is that a bird? What is that? Because I'm a birdwatcher, I always, I've been since I was a child with my father, and I was thinking to myself, that's like no bird. I was said. It's wings were jaggedy, and it flew through this stitllle gap and the clouds moved in such a way I could see it, and it was like swirling upwards. And the way it moved was not like a bird. It kind of made a figure of eight movement. And it had a tail. That's how we both said to each other after it had a tail. That's why we both knew that we definitely seen a dragon. And then we were both like, no, we didn't just see a dlagon. And then we just headed on home because it was so and I kept looking back to see if I could see it again, and no, I didn't. But I remember going home and we talked about it after and I was like, I feel like I'm going mad. We were totally sober and it was just I don't know. But then I've looked into it since you need to get into get and say anything.
Speaker 3: No, you're You're good. I was going to ask before I didn't want in a rep put about how big do you think it was? I know you said it was pretty high in the air, but if you had the guess, how big do you think it was?
Speaker 1: So I'm looking at the bed. Obviously it's winger in such a way. They were draggedly shaped. Yeah, so I thought, is that heron? And I thought to myself, No, that's not a heron. But obviously this is all going on in my owner dialogue while I've got that twenty second window, and I remember thinking it's not a heron in the rain. It's definitely not. It was. I would say it was about as big as a car, A small car, maybe longer, but not any bigger.
Speaker 3: Does that make sense, Yeah, so basically maybe fifteen feet roughly something like that.
Speaker 1: Definitely twite a side of any big bird I've ever seen. I've seen some big birds. I've seen an ego out before you know, a hawk in I don't know what.
Speaker 3: Type of birds would be over that way that it'd be super large. I know here are some of the biggest birds we have, or like condors, but they're still not nearly that big.
Speaker 1: I think we do have cormorants, but I mean you wouldn't. I don't think you would get one singularly in the mountains. I wouldn't call it a mountain, but it's very hilly and Cornwall especially in that area. And then I think over the years, I've looked into some different things and I think, I, I don't know, do I want to get conspiracy about it and say it because I think it's because it's the highest lay line in Cornwall, if not the whole of the UK. I'm not sure about that, to be fair, I wonder if they had any connection, And then I was wondering, did we really see that? What's that part of Project Bluebeams.
Speaker 3: There is some ideas that I've got the I don't know if obviously there was they found dinosaur bones or whatever, and a lot of mythologies they have dragons in the mythology, but like there's never been anything that as ever said dragons were real. But when you mentioned Project Blue Bean, I've heard a lot of people talk about that recently, but I can't see why they would be. What would be the point of them having a random It has to be projected somewhere, has something has to be projected, It has to reflect off something. I would think, so unless they were just testing it. But chances are, and this may sound out there for a lot of people. A lot of lately, I've heard people talk about time slips. I've had a few people on my show mentioned time slips and right, and maybe what you saw was something from a different time, maybe a different plane of existence kind of led into our world. There's all sorts of possibilities, and I don't think anyone has any real definitive answers, especially I never seen anything, so I can't give you an answer. But I don't, like I said, it's I haven't talked to anyone that had seen anything like that yet. So that's really why I want to talk with you about. Because when someone says they've seen a dragon, I be like, I want to hear about that, because you don't hear that too often these days.
Speaker 1: Well, and since i've obviously because obviously could you get this bader mine off. When you talk about something with someone, you then find that every so often this thing will come up when you'll find lots more information. And so since then, I've been finding lots of things out about dragons. I mean, don't you think it's weird in this country in particular that we do have dragons everywhere in Wales? We've got them all over the walls of the churches. And ah, I don't know. I think there's more to it, I really do.
Speaker 3: What made them want to start putting dragons on everything? Where did the whole lore of dragons originate from? Something had to influence them to start that.
Speaker 1: Well, should we get into the conspiracy and maybe it's you were just saying about time slips. Maybe when they visit us in this time ancient they appeared that way and they're Draconian, perhaps visiting the Draco's. Maybe they took a dracom. It's too far out, No, that's.
Speaker 3: That's definitely kind of normal from my show, if you go that route with the Draconians. And there is a good possibility that these things are extraterrestrial, Like, there's all sorts of possibilities because for so many years and so many stories. You always hear about these reptilian type figures.
Speaker 1: And.
Speaker 3: They yeah, and some of them are called draco, some are like Reptilian, some are called uh. I forget all the names of them, but there's all the sorts of different races of them, and a lot of people think they're extraterrestrials. Some people claim they're demons. Some people say that they're interdimensionals. I mean, at the end of the day, I don't think anyone has a real idea of what they are. But throughout history there's been reports of these things too.
Speaker 1: So actually, what year were we in in the Chinese year? Are we in? You as a dragon?
Speaker 3: I have no idea about any of that stuff.
Speaker 1: It would be funny if we were.
Speaker 3: I thought someone recently said we were in the year of the Pig, But I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know pig trying dragons.
Speaker 3: I guess I could look it up for you real quick. I'm not sure what your Chinese calendar.
Speaker 1: Anyway, it was in the year two found and sixteen, and then I looked up they did bring some kind of dragon film out in twenty sixteen. Well, I can tell you I've not really watched Kelly since twenty eleven. I wasn't even aware of it until I googled it. And look, quite often, I think when they're going to do something, they chald about it beforehand by showing us things don't play in films, in movie and different various medias first to get as used to it. I'm thinking they've got this film that came out I can't remember what year was it, twenty ten and it was How to Train Your Dragon? How bizarre.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just for the record, we are in here in twenty twenty four, the Year of the Dragon.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, oh, well, that's mental.
Speaker 3: Yeah. It says as the lunar New Year will begin on February tenth, twenty twenty four, and marks the start of the Year of the Wood Dragon.
Speaker 1: Ah. Okay, that's interesting, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I don't ever pay a whole lot of attention to the Chinese calendars. I know there's different calendars throughout the world, but here I have to use my normal calendar I think will do most of us all used. So that's all I ever pay attention to.
Speaker 1: What about in this country, we've got Saint George's Day. I think you made maybe you have it where you are. What was that twenty third of April. It's called Saint George's Day. No, we don't have Okay, well St George is the guy that's with the dragon over here, even though there's no dragons exist.
Speaker 3: Apparently that's an interesting holiday here here we have. We have random holidays here that don't I don't know, like they've actually started changing them. Here we had Columbus Day from where he apparently discovered the New World or whatever. But now they've been getting rid of that because Columbus was kind of a giant. But no, I when it comes to a lot of stuff over with the UK and everything in that general area, the history of it and everything, I've always I've always wanted to go over there, Like I think it would be great to go take a visit over there, see a lot of things. But I've never had that opportunity.
Speaker 1: But I just don't know.
Speaker 3: Just from what I've seen, like online and videos I've watched whatever, it looks like it'd be a great time. But I would love to go see Stonehinge. I have no idea where it's at. I just know it's over there somewhere, but I feel like there is so much history over there that for some reason, again like the whole dragon law that's been over there, even ancient Chinese they have the dragon stuff. Obviously it's the year of the Dragon. Where did all these come from? Like they have all these lores and stories and myths, or they had to originate from something. Even over here in America we have our cryptids and we have our other things. Like something had to put in place to make these stories come up. People just can't start pulling things out of their butts.
Speaker 1: And can they live underground? And that one that I sort of escaped, and I think it came up through Cambray, Honestly I do, because I know that there's some really deep well down there, down to a mine shaft. Now it's not entirely unfeasible given what we know now that we're possibly living on a never ending plane.
Speaker 3: How far away are you from Lockness?
Speaker 1: Not nesh what I mean right now?
Speaker 3: I mean like when you saw the the dragon, how far away with Lockness? Because again that's another dragon looking thing obviously in the water. But you mentioned they live in the ground.
Speaker 1: You were a dragon, you wouldn't be you wouldn't think it was far probably about five hundred miles, I do believe see.
Speaker 3: For us, that's not super far here in America because not You're right, we live in states, and like some states are over five hundred miles long, So for us, it's not a big deal, I guess.
Speaker 1: But I think this is bigger than the hole of the UK. That's incredible for me to imagine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know. I drove across it once and it took a long time. It was one of the most boring drives I've ever driven to, just a bunch of a bunch of cattle. It seemed like for six seven hours.
Speaker 1: That's all you've seen. But you don't think you've ever seen the dragon. I've only seen once one once, so I feel quite disappointed in that fact.
Speaker 3: I don't know if too many people that can say they've actually saw a dragon, so you might be one of the few that have had that opportunity. I've been doing this for two years and I've been looking for people to have seen anything that's remote like that, in the sense of a lake monster or a dragon or some people say they're still dinosaurs like they've seen. They have been reports in Australia that there's like still like raptor type dinosaurs out on the outback.
Speaker 1: You know something, it could be a possibility that Ness the little Nest monster, if she could be an umphibious dragon. We don't know that, dude.
Speaker 3: That's why I was asking how far you were from Lockness, because there's always reports of the lock News monster like NeSSI and that would be it could be construed as a dragon. But maybe you said they lived underground. That's what got me thinking about it. I was like, I wonder how far away that would be, because that was.
Speaker 1: My sense living in caves. Thing like that, I mean the water. I hate hiding amphibious because I bet they fly, and I bet they're in the water as well. I hate to know that lot Nest Monster didn't have some kind of wings as well.
Speaker 3: There's been reports for that for hundreds of years. I know they claim that the most famous photos was fake, the surgeon's photo or whatever, but it doesn't mean what people are seeing every time out there is not something real. I don't say that everything that people sees one hundred percent where they think they're seeing. But at the same time, it's I say the same thing with people who see a big foot. You don't. Necessarily there's no proof that Bigfoot exists. That's the least available to the public. But what are people seen. I don't think they're not seeing a bear.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Would you ever spend a night in the witch with a bear or a night in the cave with the dragon, that's a question I would.
Speaker 3: I probably wouldn't go in the cave in general, dragging or no dragon, because I am claustrophobic and I don't like being enclosed and stuff like that. So going into a cave does not sound fun at all, So I would probably take the woods.
Speaker 1: It's bad up.
Speaker 3: There's a chance with the bear I could punch him in the nose and he won't bother me. But going in the cave, I don't know what's in that cave, and I don't have a better chance of surviving. I think out in the woods than I do in a cave.
Speaker 1: That's meant to.
Speaker 3: That is my So that's my fears is basically, I don't like to be in areas where I can't see, or I feel like I'm enclosed too much or whatever I say. I'm claustrophobic. I've been in like tight spaces and I can deal with it, but I get very uncomfortable about it, Like I start to get sweaty and nervous and like anxious. I want to get out of it. So I think I'm undiagnosed with claustrophobia.
Speaker 1: Is that from this life from a previous life.
Speaker 3: I have no idea. I just know I've never had any I've never been stuck anywhere before. But for some reason, I don't like to be if I can't, if I feel like I'm my body's restricted, I just don't like it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's common, I think, Yeah, for sure, you couldn't be a dragon yourself, then, Brendon.
Speaker 3: If I'm a dragon, I'm not aware of it. It would be kind of cool if I was, though, But far as I know, I'm just a poor old guy out here with a microphone. I'm not a dragon.
Speaker 1: But I actually got a T shirt the other week that said Celtic Dragons Motorcycle Club on I'm having that when I was out and about. Yeah, I'm seeing dragons everywhere. But since we organize this podcast for us to talk about it, I.
Speaker 3: Feel like people when they actually know about something, you start noticing things more often. Because I've noticed things too and people can relate just a little bit. Like vehicles. I guess if you've got a certain type of vehicle, you start noticing them all the time. Before you never noticed as many. But because you have this vehicle, now you start noticing every other vehicle like this. And sometimes when you start to notice certain things not vehicle, I'd be like, we start talking about dragon, now you're starting to notice the dragon stuff all around. It's weird how our mind worked, but I think that's just how we're kind of wired in, programmed for some reason.
Speaker 1: Hmmm, I think you could be correct. Yeah. So it just left me with really really, really interested in dragons now. And I was even somebody the other day with even saying that they think cats are some kind of cross species that were related to dragons. So who knows, who knows, But it could have been a hologram, it could have been who knows. You don't know doing for sure. I would say it was very interesting to see it, and it really did make me think. It made me open my mind a bit. I think actually it made me go, we can't just be it can't just be us here on this flat plane or global whatever you want to call it, where we are it can't. We just too too our going to us humans to think. But it's just us and the animals come on and the insects.
Speaker 3: It's very egotistical of us to always think that we are the most highest advanced species around. There could have been an ancient civilization of us or something else that have evolved billions If they say Earth is billions of years old, how are they to know what could have happened billions of years ago. Civilization could have been destroyed and they've left, and maybe what these things are that come back or us from a different time, who knows.
Speaker 1: I think dragons could have been like you know, horses were land taxes and dragons were air taxes back in the day.
Speaker 3: What do I can London, I've often wondered when you hear the stories of how dinosaurs died off and everything else, but then you start to hear the stories of reptilians and the draco's and everything, maybe that maybe that the dinosaurs themselves, not all of them died off. Maybe that's just what the cover story is, and maybe some of them continue to evolve and after so many millions of years, one hundred and something millions of years of evolution. Maybe these things were able to create a civilization, leave the catastrophic event that happened, and then they decided to come back, and now we've evolved and we're here. But maybe they live underground.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who, well, can you blame them at the moment? Especially.
Speaker 3: I saw something today and it said it's just an out there theory, but it said, if the way you can tell someone as a reptilian is that they blink over one hundred times in a.
Speaker 1: Minute, I've seen something very similar actually, and it was almost like their people went sideways when it opened, were within the normal dilating the circularly can't even explain it, and it was ultra quick. It's sort of like slitty eye, slitty eye for just a nanosecond. It really freaked me out. Brendon on a stage. I do believe it exists. I think it's some kind of like we don't quite understand it because of how we how we view time and space. But I definitely think some people have like yeah, like an overlay or yeah for sure, like maybe they can go in between two different dimensions, or they've got two different identities in the two different dimensions, and sometimes they can.
Speaker 3: Over No, I would tend to agree with that. That seems to be the most lausible explanation is science can prove, or theoretically has proven, that there's different dimensions. So I could see something, be it at a different frequency, a higher frequency, and maybe they lower their frequency and come into our plane of existence. But I don't know if lower frequency things can raise their frequencies. I don't know how any I'm not a scientist. I don't know how any of that works. But if they're vibrating the different frequencies, they should be able to bleed into our world every once in a while.
Speaker 1: Well, and we don't know. We don't know what sounds been up to, do we. I mean, we're certain doing anything in two zow and sixteen. Was that the last time they were work to anything?
Speaker 3: I believe it was two thousand and ten, two thousand and nine maybe is when they first started and right after they did their first launch. A lot of people blame that for the Mandela effect, where people start remembering things differently. Like that screws up with my mind sometimes too, because there's a few of those that I specifically remember and they're apparently not what I remember, and that bothers me because I specifically remember it that way. But if you go back through the timelines when that all became popular, it all coincides with when CERN started going live. So the theory is they somehow ripped a hole in time and space, and what we're in now is a different reality from ours. That's only slightly different. So there's a few things change, but it's enough that some people notice it and there's other people that don't notice it because we've all kind of got sucked into this weird different time loop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, kind of my sense a bit like we're all off a little bit kilter, off kilter a little bit.
Speaker 3: If you look at it, like the butterfly effect, you could have that kind of someone could have changed just one little thing and it had a ripple effect like this existence here. Maybe they stepped on a bug and that bug was supposed to have another bug that end up biting someone and that person into being allergic, and that person died and then like it just sets off a chain of events and basically you don't ever that's why so many little things, just little itty bitty things are different and doesn't add up to me. But again, I don't I don't do a whole lot of diving into that because still go crazy thinking about it.
Speaker 1: That's interesting, you do. We talk about frequencies as well. Because Cambray, which was literally where I where I thought I saw this dragon thing lying around in the sky, was that twenty second it's the highest point, so it's there's a radio station up there. Actually they actually broadcast some kind of radio from there. Yeah, so I thought that was an interesting and it don't as well. It just made me think more. But there's more to it. You know that.
Speaker 3: If the signals that they're broadcasting are in certain different wave patterns, and maybe they have those lower frequencies or all the higher frequencies and somehow it could possibly alter things. Now, I interviewed someone last night and he had mentioned like when these things come through like he was talking about he called them UFOs, But there are some things were almost like i'd say paranormal too, like the shadowy figure. He said, you could feel the frequency in the room would change.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: So if they have the ability to make things feel differently, to me, that's almost a sign of they are vibrating at a different frequency or there's something going on like even when people talk about in paranormal instances, like if you feel a cold spot, like if they're in a corner, there's this corner is very cold. Why is it cold? Well, lower frequencies would be more dark, more colder, more I don't know, Like that would be how I would describe like when people fill a cold spot, Like if there's some sort of energy over here and it's a lower vibrating thing, it would be colder instead of the higher frequency of vibrating, lighter, higher energy being I think.
Speaker 1: It would be like it may cool your head on, your arms stand on, and that kind of coldness.
Speaker 3: Yes, even when people it's it's strange. But like I think people have the abilities to sense different things. And I've made this analogy before, Like you understand and I can feel when someone is looking at you from across the room because you happen to look over and you look see them staring and they turn their head real quickly. Well, how did you know they were staring at you? Like your body feels that you sensed.
Speaker 1: It, South tells I believe. So.
Speaker 3: I feel like when you were sensing a presence around you, you might not see it, you might feel the energy might the room feels a little bit different. People walk into these places, Oh they feel heavy. There's like a heaviness here. Mediums do it psychic to do it, like they can feel all that energy. I think some people are just more open and susceptible to the possibilities of these different frequencies. So when someone says the room is heavy, maybe that's a lot of heavy energy coming in there that they can feel like. It's a different vibrating frequency for them.
Speaker 1: Well don't I don't see why that couldn't be a possibility. I mean, some people are empassed. They they would definitely notice something like that anyway, wouldn't they.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's kind of how.
Speaker 1: I definitely as a child.
Speaker 3: Yeah there, Beny. Any other instances you've dealt with other than what's the dragon that you've experienced?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah. I saw a Plaudian ship. Well I was told it was a Preaudian ship when I was staying with a friend in Bristol. It was really odd. I kind of knew that they were going to visit, and I said to my friend, Oh, there'll be a ship out there tonight, And weirdly, there was guy for about four hours and my friend said, oh, that's a Preaudian ship. And I was like, how do you know? And I went, oh, could it was blue or something like that. You know, I'm open minded, like some people like to go into all these things and give things names, and I'm like, how do they Unless you're could show somebody in the room that they were sat there talking to these people, then I don't want to know about label and things. Really, that's what they said, pleaed and why they got that from I do not know. So that's allegedly, but it had a nice feeling to it. It felt like they were watching for keeping an eye out type of feeling. I wake my friend up and I said, my god, film film for me. I said, I need to go to the toilet. I said, I'm watching it for ten minutes. She's going, oh my god, I can't believe it. She said, all the things you told me about before. He said, I believe you now, and then she went, when I got back from a toilet right then, I'm going to bed now. And I just thought, that's the most incredible thing you've probably ever seen in your whole life. And you just tell him that's my catmail and by the way, and you're just telling me you're going to bed. It was like she was looking at it and they put her into a trance and so that she wouldn't remember or something like that. I just thought it was bizarre. Anyway, very very next night, twenty four hours later, I wake up in the night and I wanted a cigarette, and I had a cigarette out of the window and I was about to close the curtains. I looked out to shut the window and the story two shapes and them like Christmas trees, and looking at them, thinking what the hell are they doing standing? What are they doing in the middle of the path And then I was thinking Christmas tree lights, but it was two together. I thought, I'm seeing things. I'm going to bed. Well, I just went to sleep. And the very next morning I checked physically checked where I'd seen these two trees in the middle of the path way and they weren't in the middle of the pathway at all. They were against somebody's walls. So now I'm thinking, what the hell how did they get from being against the wall? This was in the March time, by the way, this was in Bristol in March. This was two years ago, and I thought that was just really weird, especially since it was only twenty four hours after we'd seen this spaceship. I've only had about five different things happened to me like that over the space of being a life for fifty two years. I think something to happen once every ten years, probably just because I do take notice of stuff, maybe more than most people don't. Watch Telly. I'm always looking up in the sky. I'm always looking on the floor for feathers and things like that rocks. So I think it's only because I noticed things more. I just happened to be looking in the sky. Other people don't bother today. Most people are too busy on the phone.
Speaker 3: A lot of people are distracted.
Speaker 1: That's the only other thing that's happened to me, and I would just say, yeah, that's mental. I think more and more stuff is happening to people anyway, And I don't know what it meant, but it did leave me thinking we're not alone, and that we're kind of protected, and that we're going to be right somehow. But I think the two Christmas tree like people were I think no one meant in black was it in I have no idea what the game is.
Speaker 3: No I don't know. No, I don't know. I don't know what the men of perspect the things are because you hear about that a lot, and sometimes the people that think these men in black are actually men and black, they're really not men, which is weird.
Speaker 1: But no, I think there's some kind of interdimensional shape shifters.
Speaker 3: There's that aspect kind of Some people say that they're kind of like you cut out, I can hear what you're saying.
Speaker 1: I went quiet. I think yeah, I think I had the feeling that they were checking up on why they were here. Do you know that feeling? And what really made me think it was men in black was how ridiculous if you were from another dimension you would not know that Christmas trees are only ever seen on the site. They're not planted. Trees are not planted in the middle of pathways in between houses and two, uh, Christmas trees. You know it's Christmas tree. It's not like it's any any kind of tree that would be all right, it was a Christmas tree. It's just ridiculous. They wouldn't know that, would they think? She's like thinking that how weird? Is that? How weird that they appear like Christmas trees because it's so blatantly wrong.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I've heard that the visitors to the planet, right, I've heard stories from other people that have had experiences with these beans, and yeah, well some of the things that they talked about not so much of these people. But like what I've been told and what I've heard is they don't They try and act like normal humans, but some of the things they say doesn't make a whole lot of sense. And their actions, like their manner rhythms are weird. It's almost like they're trying to imitate us, but it's not really working. And I think it was actually somewhere there was something years ago, and I think it actually was over somewhere in the UK, but it was called Sam the sanddown Clown. Are you familiar with that?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Okay enough to bet my intention?
Speaker 3: I'm har Are you all right? Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: I can hear you? Now? Can you hear me?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I can hear you.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: What I was saying was it said the internet connection was bad. I don't know what's going on, but I mentioned Sam the sanddown Clown. Have you ever heard of that before?
Speaker 1: What's that called?
Speaker 3: JOI Sam the sand down clown. It happened I think in the nineteen sixties or seventies somewhere in the UK. But these kids supposedly came across a weird looking clown down by a creek bed, and it didn't speak to them. And then the way they described it and everything, it was supposed to look like a clown, but there was. It was just very weird looking and it brought them back to its house, but its house was like this weird metal looking thing and it never did speak to them. But like it don't like. The image that I get into my mind is it was trying to produce itself in a sense of what would not make a kid afraid. Well, so it was trying to be like a happy looking, encouraging come with me, happy clown. But it was just very strange. And when they left this place, its little house or whatever, they went back and told their families and they went down there to look for the weird cree be clown. There was nothing there. But that always stuck out to me because when you hear people talk about extraterrestrials and abductions, in the way they put their clothes back on sometimes their clothes are never put on correctly, like their their clothes are inside out, or their pants were on backwards or something like it. To me, it doesn't seem like they know what they're doing. Very strange at least.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like they don't know why customs. I think that's what it would be, because they don't. They're not from hell, are they, so they wouldn't would say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's where I was going. Like they're trying to act like they're us and blend in, but they're awkward. They stand out more because they're trying to be us and they're not us. They're not used to the mannerisms.
Speaker 1: I can't quite put my finger on what it is, but just like, you know, it's a bit like when you put the lid on the jaw the jam and you get it off across red. It's a little bit just slightly off, it's not quite right. I think that's what the dead giveaway is that they're not from this planet or not from this world either, not from this realm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're trying to be, but again something slightly different that kind of gives it away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely every time, and my cat's attacking me, what do you want.
Speaker 3: It's almost about three o'clock, three am. Every morning my cat goes crazy, so it wouldn't be surprising. It's about time.
Speaker 1: As well, isn't it? Dragon moon as well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we have a big red moon out here tonight.
Speaker 1: So oh wonderful. The sky was quite peachy looking. It's deep purple that pair, but one side it's kind of looking like an orange color. So that's the orange glove. That's my cat making we do. That's sorry about that. I don't even hear it, my little dragon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, is there anything else you'd like to discuss? If not, we can probably wrap this one up. Like you get some sleep, so I know it's pretty late over there for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well we could probably talk about what was the other thing that I was telling you about? Yeah, sleeping on maybe? Oh sorry? Oh yeah, I've got a really interesting story about an seven agent. But it's quite a long one and it's to do with DNA splicing and bloodlines.
Speaker 3: If you want to talk about it, I'm ready to listen.
Speaker 1: Oh not right now, it's too long. We'll take another hour and I'm too tired for that. But if you wanted to talk another time, if you thought we talked ak and it went okay, we could talk about oh that another time. So that's my cat. It's funny. You know my cat, don't. You've probably seen him on the internet.
Speaker 3: No, I've seen a few pictures.
Speaker 1: You've posted a few, Yeah, just a few. Oh my god, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Well? Then, Yes, it's been a pleasure talking to you.
Speaker 1: Yes, and you h We never did get the bottom of the dragon, but I definitely believe it was and I do still wonder about it. I wonder, I wonder where it is now. I wonder how whether it was a baby or an adult, or all types of things I wonder about. I'm going to keep an open mind about it anyway, and I'm sure in the future, just like many things being revealed, maybe we will all find out there's more to it. WHOA then I originally thought, oh, my poor leg.
Speaker 3: It sounds like a cat's having fun with the moon out there. I'm going crazy here at three am, mad.
Speaker 1: Do you want me to let you out? Is that what it is? It probably is, isn't it, girl, Pats Mail?
Speaker 3: I want to say thank you for talking with me a night, and I'll definitely have you back on because I'm definitely curious. Now I'm by hearing about this in my seven agent.
Speaker 1: Okay, now, m I six, Actually it wasn't Okay, the whole story up as well. I've got is it evidence of him and what he's uh did for on the internet, and they're actually like poo poos the story of him. I think there's actually more to him as well, and he knew things about me, but I didn't even know until many years later that actually it turned out that were true. And so I believe he was who he says he was, because how else would he have known? These were things that my family hadn't even told me. Oh yeah, so yeah, that could be interesting in the future to talk about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll definitely try and get with you here soon and do a follow up. I'll try and do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've got lots lined up.
Speaker 3: I will do it on a maybe like a Sunday morning for me, it'll be a Sunday afternoon for you. That way, it's not super late for him.
Speaker 1: Oh a compromise, Yeah, that would be good.
Speaker 3: Well, we'll get that schedule here sometime soon. But again, I want to say thank you. It's been a pleasure. You've been the first person that's actually been able to talk about one of the topics that I really wanted to get into. So for that, I'm definitely appreciating of it.
Speaker 1: Oh, which is what dragons?
Speaker 3: The dragons? Yep.
Speaker 1: Actually there is another guy. I think I've seen him after I know we're doing a rap now, I can't remember his name on my Facebook page, and he I think I think I've seen that he might have had some interaction with something, so that perhaps I will go away and have a look and send you a link to him and maybe you could do a follow up. I don't know, but yeah.
Speaker 3: For anyone that's listening or anyone that's seen something like that, they definitely get hold of it. Because this is when it comes to dragon's dinosaurs. The what I mentioned earlier, like this is I've always want to talk about it.
Speaker 1: So crazy to think that if there is an ice wall there that it was once water and water could mean Atlantish and you know, it's not that that far away from anyone imagining them. When we consider that we've been lied to about everything when everything else is a possibility, don't you think that.
Speaker 3: Is the endless possibilities of what's actually true? Because I don't feel like we're river like they don't allow us to know everything exactly. Everyone says who's they, and if I knew who they were personally, I would say their names, but I don't know their names. If you know who the string polers are, then you're obviously too connected and you better watch yourself because you're about to not be in existence. But I just feel like there's an upper echelon of tea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the controls not being given the information.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I don't think we need to know everything. But at the same time, I feel like we're kept in the dark about a lot of other stuff that doesn't really add up to why we're being kept in the.
Speaker 1: Dark about it. And I think, you know this, fairy Tales and hands glim fairy Tale, all of that road Dial, all of those people, they do some amazing works, and they talk about goblins and fairies and elves. Now, I don't just believe it really imagining the people's minds.
Speaker 3: I think there are. I believe again it all goes back to some sort of interdimensional different frequency beans. Again, I think it's all connected one way or the other. I think aliens, the spirit realm, I think all that stuff somehow is connected with one another and it's all because of different frequency vibrations.
Speaker 1: Oh, I did have a d MT experience that was amazing. I'm not going to talk about that either. That's too long as well.
Speaker 3: That's fine. I'm gonna let you go so you can get some sleeping.
Speaker 1: I'm still waiting, by the way, I'm still waiting on that thing I told you about before.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's I don't That's perfectly fine. It's not a big deal to me. So no, I appreciate you talking with me tonight, and I hope you have a good rest of your night and get some sleep because I know it's late for you over there. Yeah, but thank you, thank you for talking with me, and thank you to everyone out there listening. I hope you've enjoyed it. But we're going to head on out, So goodnight, everybody, and that's the show everyone. I rather hope you guys enjoyed the conversations. If you would like to be a guest on Tenfoil Tels, remember to send an email to Tenfoil Tales Podcast at gmail dot com or go to the contact section of tenfoiltal dot com. Just get your message to me. We'll get some schedule for a future episode, and just remember the truth lies, and the stories we share, the connections we make. Stay curiously open minded. Thank you all for joining us on this journey, and until next time, keep questioning, keep seeking, and keep exploring the unknown. Goodnight, everyone, see thot sounds in the head sauce.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's time to rock.
Speaker 3: Got a story about a cryptic creature.
Speaker 2: Let's take a walk, big foot do Then they're out there in the dark. But the truth is out there likingly and spark.
Speaker 3: Ufo sightings.
Speaker 2: Got the whole world shock, conspiracies.
Speaker 3: And phones like a story in a book.
Speaker 2: Me control trying to keep us by before gonna use the whole mind.
Speaker 3: In history.
Speaker 2: They don't want us to know the secrets they hide since they won't show, so they do society. They keep us in chase, but sending time. It's time to break the reins. Le control trying to keep us fine, but I'm alone before we're gonna use my mind.
Speaker 3: In history, and want us to.
Speaker 2: Know the secrets that hide since they will show, so they don't Society they keep us in chase. I'm saying, talk this sound to break the reins