Speaker 1: By Billy Cunningham, the Great America. Welcome this Monday at Dude in the tri State. The Reds completely the last six games. They went three and three. The last couple of games in Chicago not so good, but nonetheless I'll take us to three and three road tripped back out of tonight, Tuesday and Wednesday in Milwaukee, and we continue.
Speaker 2: But joining you and I now is Mark Pete Meyer.
Speaker 1: And for those who may not know, he spent like thirty to forty years in the prosecutor's office. He knows where the bodies are buried all over Hamleton County many many years ago. And then whenever riots at Lucasville, the state of Ohio looked around and said, who do we find in the state of Ohio to prosecute the criminals who've killed guards and other inmates at Lucasville. And that guy twenty years ago was Mark Pete Meyer. And since then he's been with every prosecutor for the last thirty five years, beginning with Artnay and then Joe Eaters, then Mike Allen, then Joe Dieters, and then since then he's been with Connie Pillach, Melissa Powers. He's been there and knows where the bodies are buried. Once again to Mark Pete Meyer, Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, Mark, many are uncertain as to what a grand jury does. This is in relationship to what's going to happen to the Cincinnati cop to be indicted or not indicted for the killing of Ryan Hinton about a month ago or so. So can you tell the American people? Do the grand jurors come from Mount Olympus, how are they selected? What's it like in the grand jury room? And formed the American people some of the basics.
Speaker 3: Okay, And first of all, Bill, I actually started forty four years ago for sy Lee, so four.
Speaker 1: Holy god, you're not that old, are you.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: I came right out of Roger Bacon High School into the prosecutor's office. So yeah. But anyway, the grand jurors are selected just like a regular jury. To brand seiss Is the juror commissioner. Every two weeks they subpoena probably around sixty or so people that are just on the voting roles, just like regular jurors. They show up down the jury Commissioner's office, they go before the presiding judge and Out of the sixty years so that are notified, maybe thirty five to forty show up and our prosecutors talk to them to make sure nobody has a conflict. If you don't get paid by your job, you're excused. If you've got to schedule vacation, or if you have any kind of particular reason, you can't serve. But out of that we winto it down to twenty two people every two weeks. So every other Monday, twenty two people are served picked to serve on two grand juries. They are brought over to our office. We give them like a one hour introduction video of how to be a grand juror. From there they start their service. So there are eleven jurors actually that are sitting in the grand jury room to hear every case. After the case is presented, two of them will step out, just their kind of alternates, and they take turns doing that, and they make the decision who's going to step out, And at that point, the only people in the grand jury room or the nine grand jurors, they have already heard the evidence, the prosecutors told them the law, and they vote whether or not to indate each of these grand jurors. Probably here's fifteen to twenty cases a day, so they we kind of rust these cases through pretty quickly. Anytime someone is arrested for a felony, that case has to go to the grand jury. If you're locked up, it has to go to the grand jury within ten days. If you're out on bond, it's got to be within fifteen days. And if that's not done, the case is dismissed. So the grand jurors deliberate, and again they may only deliberate a minute. Most of these cases are pretty cut and dry. They take a vote and the nine grand jurors, at least seven of them, have to vote to indict a case for it to go forward. That's called a true bill. If six or less vote to indict, it's not enough and the case is ignored. So it's in the grand jury room. The only people in the gend injury room is the witness testifying, the prosecutor, and the grand jurors. In the old days, we had a court reporter, but now everything is recorded, so there's no defendant, there's no defense attorney, there's no judge. It's just the prosecutor, the witness, and the grand jurors.
Speaker 2: And what's the standard of proof.
Speaker 1: So I've heard some civilians say, you know what, you can diet a ham sandwich, you've been involved in litterally tens of thousands of felony indictments, And can the prosecutor direct give word by inflection of voice of what the prosecutor might say. You know, you might say, well, I don't think this is much of a case, but we're going to present it to you anyway. Or you might say, you know what, I think this is a serious case. I think you should indict. How much influence would you have in the grand jury when it comes to their decision.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we don't really make a closing argument, but we don't want a grand juror to indict the case that we can't prove. So we tell them that in common police court it's got to be proofed beyond the reasonable doubt, and you need to be convinced basically to that same level before you indict the case. I know some people say it's only probable cause, but again, we don't think it's fair. And every prosecutor I serve for from sy Lease to Countie Pillage doesn't want a grand jury to indict a case that they think maybe the person did. That's not the standard we rely on. So it's got to be a solid case. Again, we don't want to have to go into a courtroom and try to prove a case that maybe didn't even happen.
Speaker 1: In fact, if you don't want a case in diet it, you don't present it at all.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 1: If you look at all the evidence, you talk to the witnesses, talk to the investigating officer, could be from Green Township, from Madera, from the city of Cincinnati. And if when you were in charge, which in forty four years you're like the first sergeant of the whole brigade. If you're saying I don't think there's a case here, you don't present it the first place.
Speaker 3: Correct, Correct, that's correct. We will actually go back to the municipal court, have a municipal court judge sign an entry dismissing the case, especially if the person's locked up. I mean, we move as fast as we can. Sometimes the lab report will come back negative it's a drug case. It may be any other kind of case where we rely on some kind of chemical test and if it comes back that it's not a drug or it's not this again, we will not even present the case. So those are the cases that are signed by the police. Now there's another category of cases that are called direct hearings, where the police haven't signed to charge yet they present the case to us and we decide that we will go direct to the grand jury. Good example of that was the Marcus Fisel case, the little boy that was hit by the foster parents. That's the case that Joe neither decided that we were going to present to the grand jury, and we actually subpoened to the grand jury the suspects in the case, which was Liz and David Carroll and Amy Baker, who was the living girlfriend of Dave. And at that particular case, Liz Carroll actually ended up confessing in the grand jury when she was questioned by myself and cho Theaters and Dan Bryer from Butler count or from Claremont County. So it's kind of a rare situation where a defendant will appear. But in that particular case, they were so cocky and so arrogant that they were going to get away with what they did. They said, bring it on, bring it on. Joe Dieters up here before the grand jury, and it turned that back from them.
Speaker 1: Mark Pete Myer on police shootings cases You've been involved in everyone for the last forty some years. Do you present to the grand jury a police shooting case that you do not believe you can prove a trial that you don't believe it should be indicted Having there have been numerous circumstances, including the last five or six months in which there were police shootings, I think are the one that you and Connie Pillage said, we're not going to present this at all.
Speaker 3: If it's a clear cut justifying police shooting, we will not present it. That's not all counties act that way, but in a case where we believe, you know it, Basically, if a suspect points a gun out an officer and the officer shoots the person, it's not going to be presented. If there's any threat to the officer or to anyone else in the public and the officer ends up firing, it's not going to be presented. Now, sometimes it's a I don't want to say a close call, but it's something I give you an example, the Beaver Creek Walmart case that I was asked to call it in to handle buck up in Green County that ten years ago, there was so much public protest and so much public discussion about that. I myself believed it was a justified police shooting. But basically so, you wouldn't have this prosecutor from several counties away making the decision. I made the decision to present it to the Green County grand jury, and they unanimously ignored the case within about a minute of me closing the door and walking out of the room. So again, sometimes even though a case we believe it was justified, there's so much public input and comment and discussion about it. Times a safer course of action is okay, say, okay, we will present it to a grand jury. We'll let some citizens look at this and make the decision. And sometimes it's I don't want to say it's good cover, but it's just policy. I think to actually take that extra step in cases where it may be a close call.
Speaker 2: You had a.
Speaker 1: Case I forget that it was on I seventy five. I think someone that didn't speak of the English very well, who confronted a police officer and he was shot, and this was about two or three months ago under Connie Pillach. Why why did you not present that case to the grand jury?
Speaker 5: Because he hain't.
Speaker 3: Believed that the person was a threat to the officer. The officer did not know he did not understand English, but he wasn't following his commands. It looked like he had his hand in his pocket. He's told to get his hands out, and then all of a sudden, he brings it out of his pocket towards the officer. The officer fired a shot. We actually went out to the scene on that one. And again it's something that if it's a credible threat and one thing too. You know, it's a split second decision by a police officer, and it's the only job I can think of that if you make a mistake in that split second, you may be going to prison. You know, if Jamar Chase drops a touchdown pass, he doesn't go to prison. If Joe Burrow throws a pick six, or if Eli data Cruz struts out ten times in a row, they can't go to prison for making mistakes. The police officer is the only person I can think of that if you make a decision in a split second that turns out to be wrong, you absolutely face jail time. And that's something we've taken the mind in presenting these kinds of cases. It's the last thing a police officer wants to do is fire is gun and he's called into situations that we cannot handle ourselves. There's a threat, help, I need the police. We call them into those situations, and again we take that in mind when considering how the police officer acted in that situation.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking about what happened to the Taste of Cincinnati. Of course, you were out of the office about you left the office about a month month and a half ago, and the Taste of Cincinnati A shooting. Guy's name was Jabbari Johnson. He was breaking into cars and unbeknownst to the two police officers on Fountain Square, he was armed. He comes out of the Taste about after midnight as it's closing down. Please identify him through a ring camera as someone may have been breaking into cars. They asked him, hey, they didn't know who he was at the time, as hey, stop, we want to talk with it. He took off like a jackrab but a cop about fifty yards away pulled out his taser to stop him from running. But unbeknownst to them, as he was pulling out his taser. Jabari Johnson was reaching for a gun in the waist and his waistband and the cop didn't really know that. And fortunately the barbs hit the body of Jabari Johnson and he had the effect. And he then the gun that he was going to use to kill two police officers on Fountain Square after the taste kind of hit the pavement and the officer pulled out a taser thinking it was a taser needed. He should have pulled out his gun, but he didn't know he was armed. Now, the Ryan Hinton situation, he was clearly armed and it appears unlikely according to the video. You can prove one way or another he pointed the gun at the cop. Is it critical irrespective of Ryan Hinton, if someone is in possession of a gun in his hand, do you have to wait until he points it at you to respond?
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: I mean to me, if you've got a person armed with a gun, and in this particular case, I know the person was out of view of the one officer, he's in the view of another officer and a brother officerer is yelling gun, gun. That's telling me that this guy has a gun that's visible and it's a threat. So to me, no, you don't. Again, you wait that split second for him to point the gun at you, and he might shoot before you can. So it's a lot to ask again of a police officer who will put into these situations to be perfect. You know, you can take the video and flow motion and you can do the Monday Morning quarterback, but that's not the luxury the officer has on the seat. He's got to make that split second decision. And the burden is basically, was the officer justified in using deadly force to protect himself or the public. That's basically what a jury is told in those kind of situations, and it's an objective test. But again, you can't Monday Morning quarterback these things. You've got to put yourself in his shoes what he was facing at the time.
Speaker 1: Now Monday money quarterbacking. I'm holding a statement issued by the City of Cincinnati here, and it says that one of the suspects pulled a semi automatic handgun and pointed it at an officer. If the video is incorrect, a video cannot be incorrect.
Speaker 2: It is what it is.
Speaker 1: But said the officer fired his weapon, hitting the suspect. The arm suspect is to seize. No officer were injured, and Chief Police Teresa Thiji, some have said she made a tactical air. The day after the shooting, she held a news conference and said that the gun was pointed at the officer, that he was shot in the chest and the bullet went out his back and in reality according to the coroner's office, Mark Pete Meyer forty five years in the prosecutor's office according to the coroner, and I think last me some Marco is about the best there is that the kill shot went about four inches below his left arm, put exit at the front of his chest. Is the fact, assuming the chief of police made a misstatement of fact, the reality might have been different. Is that critical As far as indicting a police officer, I.
Speaker 3: Don't believe so. And against the perception of the officer, it is a split second thing. And again the fact that another officer is yowing to.
Speaker 5: Him gun gun.
Speaker 3: It's that are increased awareness and as soon as you see this person, you know in your mind you may believe it is pointed at you or it's about to be pointed at you, but it's you don't have to wait. You don't have to put yourself in harm's way before you defend yourself. That's the way we would look at those kind of cases again.
Speaker 1: And I look at the cases, and there was two in Nashville. There was two cops in and around Columbus that had a fleeing suspect and they didn't pull out their weapons immediately. And he's running away, and he's running away, but he reaches with his right hand under his left armpit and fire shots out the cops and hits two of them. They go down, and one of the officers was able to return fire, shooting the assailant who was running away. That was identical to Ryan Hinton. Situation identical, and you would not even think about indicting the police officers who survived the shooting, even though they did not know. They did not know he had a gun until he fired it. They just went to a scene and the guy's running away and then they get shot, then they respond. That's how close. Now for the police officer in Cincinnati directly involved, the last thirty days has been hell for him because I would think he's worried about getting indicted. He's worried about his life, his work life, being over as we know it. And I had on Connie Pilich about two or three weeks ago and on a Friday, she told me, this was like ten days after the event took place, that she had seen no evidence to indicate that any police officer committed a crime.
Speaker 2: And that's what she said.
Speaker 1: And I had on the corner thereafter who said that the kill shot came from under the armpit. Now, there was a bullet that went into his body and lodged in the back of his neck, but she said that wasn't that wasn't an entry room in the back, and that she refused to say he was shot in the back, which is what the activists are saying. And so lastly I'll ask you this, Mark Pete Meyer, if if this case is presented to the grand jury at this point, is grand jury subpoena is out but the grand jury's not heard the case. What's the differential between grand jury subpoena is being out and a grand jury convened to hear this case or those different things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, grand jury subpoena would be issued, maybe to the coroner's office to get all their records. That might be issued to Cincini police to get all the body camera footage so that Connie and the other people in the office kept guying, and Seth Tiger, maybe a Heidi Rosalie can look at the and Katie Burrows some of the key people there in Mark Tierney can look at all the evidence and then they will make a decision based on everything they've seen. Is this something they have to present to a brand jury. But again, I think they will look at it and everything I've seen so far that you know, Connie hasn't really changed the way she approaches these cases then any of the other prosecutors I worked for did. Is that you're going to, you know, do the right thing, and if there's not enough there to to adet or if you don't think there's enough there that you would want to actually try the case, then you don't present it. And if some people want to criticize you about it. I know Joe Dieters, you know, over the years to go out of criticism and he said, hey, if run against me in four years in you know, if you don't like the job I'm doing. And I think they're continuing that same tradition in the office today.
Speaker 1: And the standard of Connie Pillage is do I believe if I cause an indictment to be issued against this police officer in Cincinnati, do I believe I can get a conviction at trial?
Speaker 2: Is that the standard?
Speaker 3: Yes, it's I believe that that's a standard we use, and I believe she would use the same one. Is this something if the grand jury, you know, you can't present it to the grand jury and they indicted, and you come out and say, well, even though the grand jury indicted, I'm going to dismiss the case. That would be wrong. You have to live with their decisions. So to me, you would not present a case unless you're ready to go to court with it.
Speaker 2: Are you confident Connie Pillage will make the right decision?
Speaker 6: I am.
Speaker 3: Everything I've seen of what she's done so far in the office and the people she's put in place in the office, I believe she'll do the right thing.
Speaker 1: Mark Pete Maer, I trust you implicitly. Once again, thank you for your forty five years of service, beginning with Side Lease and ending with Connie Pillage. You've seen it all, You've done it all, and once again, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Shore. I say this quite often, but Mark Pete Meyer, You're a great American.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you, Bill, goodbye.
Speaker 1: God bless you. Let's continue with more. There it is, and h the only bad part as we sit here on what June the second, in the afternoon, is that this police officer is still held in the bay. And so let's continue with more. Bill Cunningham News next to Jerome of the Reds News Radio seven hundred wlw.
Speaker 7: HI.
Speaker 1: Billy cunning in the Great American and of course rights baseball kicks off about seven oh five. First pitch. We joined the action at six oh five. Thirty minutes later, goes say it again, Dave, seven ten and six ten, So maybe I misspoke there, but six' ten we begin to coverage first pitch about seven Ten eastern, time and, Uh milwaukee's in town to see what's going on in The reds in the.
Speaker 2: Summertime move it back to a more traditional. Time school's.
Speaker 1: Out it's going to be a great dine to the ballpark tonight And tuesday Than, wednesdays of, course a businessman. Special but until, THEN i noted with interest the lack of large media coverage in this country of what The ukrainians did On sunday morning, early which is something out Of James Bond's spy. Novel you couldn't have made this up that for a year and a half they planned to execute a plan in which, flatbacked flat bed trucks would take these wood cabins that were filled with drones and position them near Five Russian Air force. Bases one is near The Arctic. Circle you would think outside the range Of. Ukraine that one base is three thousand miles east of The, ukraine in the heart Of. Russia and they launched these. Drones loss of life was. Minimal, however according to one, account they literally took out one third of The russian air. Force one third of The russian air force is. Gone and these were very important for the war Effort russia head in The ukraine because they could carry a low large numbers of drones and launch, missiles. Etc AND i can't imagine the peace talks In istanbul happening right now AS i speak between And ukraine And russia as to what The russians are. Thinking, also The ukrainians took out several bridges and The zelensky Of ukraine promised more of the similar. Attacks his goal is to take down all those parapets and museums and artifacts of The czars in Downtown, Moscow russia and have them burning and. Blazing and if that, HAPPENS i don't know what the hell is going to, happen because there's still the number one nuclear power in the world numerically Is, russia and repeatedly whether It's medvedev number two in commander Of Vladimir putinho is a mass murderer and may he rot in hell for what he's. Done but nonetheless he has threatened the use of nuclear weapons In ukraine if the situation becomes SHALL i, say. INTOLERABLE i can't imagine losing one third of The russian air force capable of launching cruise missiles and nuclear bombs and. MISSILES i can't imagine the, outcome the ability Of Vladimir pootin to, continue AND i guess he. WILL i give you some statistic so far in The Ukrainian, war which has been almost two and a half, years almost three, years that The russian casualties military has been about one hundred. Thousand one hundred Thousand russian soldiers are casualties Of ukraine after ten years of war In, afghanistan the number was fifty thousand after ten. Years So russia is losing an incredible number of its soldiers every, day every, week every, month every year to a fight that everyone thought would be quick and easy and. Done who Thought ukraine could stand up against The russian Bear because of the courage and bravery of Those, ukrainians they're doing. It and NOW i can't imagine That Vladimir putin is going to keep putting up with bridges being blown, up parts Of moscow being, attacked and one third of His russian air forces is out of business and the construction of this one Story i'm reading out of THE bbc that these particular type of aircraft are not being used, anymore not being manufactured anywhere in the. World they can't get parts for. Him AND i don't know what all that, means but the drone, technology And i've seen military experts Like General keenan others saying it's a game, changer similar to when gunpowder took the place of bow and. Arrows he came up with a possible scenario The department Of defense will deal with is That china right now is accessed to forty five thousand container ships forty. Five imagine these, huge gigantic container ships that can carry eight thousand. Vehicles for, example they have forty five thousand container ships registered in THE prc or In Hong, kong which is the same. Thing forty five thousand container. Ships each container ship could hold as many as one hundred thousand drones each. One And i'm sure that this letting the horse out of the barn, here but this is something war planners think about Because russia right now has taken a tremendous hit from drone, technology and each drone was worth about five hundred dollars to, build and it took out aircraft worth about three billion. Dollars and what happens on a war footing if communists Read china uses just one percent of these container, ships which would be four hundred and fifty container ships each containing ten twelve fifteen thousand, drones and positioned them outside of our military bases all over the, world and then within a few, minutes all the military, aircraft the, personnel our ships are all destroyed in an. Afternoon And i'm looking at this, thing are you are you kidding? Me and he goes on to say a similar attack By china ON us naval and air force bases throughout the world would render a crippling blow that would force us to withdraw. Militarily and, these of, course we only have seven days of technology of missiles and drones available to Fight. China we have seven days of technology drones and missiles available because who've given many of them To ukraine and all over the. World seven? Days shall we, Say, america it's not on a war, footing is that fair to? Say so you look at these, numbers and truly it's beyond, incredible unbelievable That ukraine could pull this. Off And zelensky says more is. Coming so why somebody would get into a tank is beyond. Me why somebody would want to get into a hut somewhere is beyond. Me it's an incredible, bravery, courage and ingenuity by The ukrainian people fighting back bravely against The russian. Bear and May Vladimir, putin a mass, murderer rest in hell for eternity upon his. Death, Now, secondly last NIGHT i had a guest on about what's happening In, colorado specifically specifically involving The Mohammed solomon forty two some say he's forty five years old in the country. Illegally of course he's here, illegally and a shout at THE mf word AND f this AND f, that and also talked About palestine will be. Free the same thing, happened of, course after The israeli embassy attack that killed two innocent people about to be. Married it is, sick it is, sad it is, disgusting but it's what's happening.
Speaker 2: In the world right, now and it used to.
Speaker 1: Be you may recall that Anti jewish, behavior Anti semitism was conducted in The, south either a so called Neo nazis or with the Ku Klux, klan mainly, toothless illiterate hillbillies who hated themselves they had to project their hate on someone, else and as, off throughout the last three thousand, Years jews have been selected as a nice diversion from the failure of your own governmental policies or the failure of your own, life your own miserable little. Life that's where it used to be, toothless eliterate hillbilly's that they needed to see a great dentist Like Tara harden to get their teeth, fixed and that was the site of Anti semitism In america for a very long period of. Time it was inconceivable that the most elite college campuses would house large numbers of individuals shouting Free, Palestine Free, palestine which by the, way has never. Existed it will not Exist, palestine as it was A roman. CONSTRUCT i could get into that later, on but right now it used to be the illiterate or in charge of. Antisemitism now it's large elements of The Democratic party on college campuses and commencement. Speeches Beginning october the, seventh twenty twenty. Three and as you, know yours truly was In israel with a small group With Herb eisenfeld In may of twenty twenty, three about what five months before this terrible event took. Place AND i spent time In palestinian controlled. AREAS i spent time against The, gaza against the fence and the entry points thither and. FRO i spent time In, bethlehem which is now completely controlled by The palestinian, authority. Etc AND i asked one of our, guides who was AN idf retired, Captain, well the enough fence is like twenty feet. High it's got guard towers about every one hundred and fifty, Yards AND i, said house, secure are These kibbutzer's down Near, masada which was the rock outgrowth in which Brave israelis fought against The romans for about a year and a half and eventually sacrificed their. Lives but, nonetheless and he, said, no that's not, possible because we have infiltration of a moss all over The, gaza we have listening, devices we know ahead of time what they're going to, do before they even do. It it was a failure of imagination that someone could consider that thousands have a mos, terrists many hyped up on, drugs would pour across the border with one, purpose which is the slaughter innocent, men women and, children and almost a medieval orgy of, blood with women, raped little girls, raped babies, burned babies cut out of their mother's, womb the families gunned down in their, Homes jewish, men women dragged through the, streets, tortured, filmed and celebrated by mobs In. Gaza as a Young israeli female who was new to at this, point with blood all over her, body was hauled by a jeep through the streets Of gaza and she was dead, fortunately and the crowds organized and cheered and shout at their complete. Support AND i don't think you can separate the ideology that caused that to happen On october the seventh from what happened outside the embassy and The molotov cocktail attack of. Yesterday they're cut from the same bloody, cloth which is a death cult to kill, ma rape and the. Injure the message is the same for terror for political, purposes hatred For, jews and a fantasy Of palestinian, liberation a. Fantasy there have been numerous times The gaza's trip has been handed over to the so Called palestinian authority without measurable, impact because all the aid that went To gaza instead of going toward building hospitals and bridges and, schools and went to funding terror to buy rockets and artillery shells and dig holes like. Mules there's never been a sovereign state by the way Of. Palestine it was A roman propaganda term and invention meant to Erase judea from the map After jewish resistance to the occupation that metastasized in seventy a. D When jerusalem was reduced to the ground. Completely masada had taken. Place so The romans wanted to change the name Of. Judaea they simply came up with the Word, palestine and that's how it. Happened the Free palestine is not a call for. Freedom it's a genocidal, chant a rant that means one, thing the murder Of jews wherever they might be, located and after, that the murder Of christians And catholics wherever they might be. Located it's the obliteration completely of The jewish people And western. Civilization and right Now europe is largely. Surrendering In, america on my, view is. Sleepwalking are universities that used to be hallmarks of academic freedom and understanding is now a breeding, ground whether It's, Harvard, Columbia, yale countless other universities allowing Anti semitic rants and extremists and to flourish under the guise of social. Justice jewish Students i've watched them being, interviewed are chased from, campuses surrounded yelling in their, face barred from, libraries And israeli speakers are either canceled or assaulted or. Beaten and the professors that head up up these, organizations that, Is colombia And yale And harvard are praise praising The hamas attacks as acts of. Decolonization decolonization, really and so it's a time for choosing nine to eleven was. Unimaginable we couldn't have imagined these four passenger jets being hijacked and run Into pentagon and The World Trade center In, Shanksville. Pennsylvania we cannot imagine that. Happening Pearl harbor was. Unimaginable october seventh In israel was. Unimaginable it's a fight between light and, darkness between life and. Death and make no mistake about. It iran is a death cult organized to Kill jews and Kill americans wherever they might be. Located it's sick and it's, sad but it's the way things. Are And ALAN'S i don't see things changing very. Much and when you look at what's happened, recently the Global, jihad The intifada is. Here semitic, rage normally reserved to meetings Of nazis And Ku Klux klan and The iranian government and confined to the tunnels In, gaza is now strutting itself openly On american, streets that jihad has been weaponized and, westernized especially on college. Campuses so it's a time for choosing civilization or barbarism masquerading as. Progressivism and the same guy that hurled the molotov cocktails In boulder doesn't just Want israel, gone they Want america. Gone they want you, gone with, freedom, faith, law and, life The west, itself they want it all. Gone so that's my rant of the. Day and, sadly, SADLY i think this will continue because there's tens of thousands of sites In america to be attacked and only so much anyone can possibly do to guard against. Everything and there's no academic justification for burning seventy five year old women. Alive there's no justification for, that there's no. Nuance it's the screams of A holocaust survivor being attacked In boulder echoes throughout the. Buildings. There there's no middle. Ground the Into fada has gone. Global it's not about the, land not about, borders not About. Palestine it's about. Blood it's about, erasure and the line must be. Drawn let's continue with. More AND i read an interesting article in book. RECENTLY i want to get off my rent a little. Bit it drives me a bit, crazy and for, me that's a short. Trip OFTEN i don't like the way things are. Headed but there's a eighth generation grandson of the Great Benjamin. FRANKLIN i want to get his. Perspective he's written a. Book you, KNOW i am a Great. American he wrote a book called The Greatest. American we're going to talk about The trump budget, plan talk about Into fada with. Him and after two o'clock today will Be Ashley, banfield good friend of mine from the good old, days a little bit about The diddy trial and, more And Reds baseball kicks. Off our coverage starts about six oh five or. So The reds Of milwaukee in town and they have a terrible record Against. Milwaukee it's time to up it a little. Bit see what happens between now and The All star. Break and they have a tough schedule coming. Up but The reds play better against good teams and bad. Teams we'll see what.
Speaker 2: Happens but imagine forty five Thousand chinese style large incredible container ships filled with tens of thousands of, drones each dispersed throughout the world waiting to attack and military tactics have changed now FUNDAMENTALLY a twelve fifty five home of Your reds and freedom Loving. AMERICANS i love The american way of. Life Bill, cunningham The Great, american live with you every Day You're home of The. Reds News radio seven HUNDRED ww By Bill, cunningham The Great.
Speaker 1: American of, course we're going to celebrate a little bit of time here in about a year or, so the two hundred and, fifty the anniversary of this greatest. Country despite all the, problems despite all the, debt despite all the terrorism taking place like in and Around Colorado, springs despite all the difficulties in the, World i'd rather have these problems in any of the problems other countries have. Had and the founding of this republic was largely occasioned by Brilliant americans who came together with an, idea that shining city on the, hill AND i think largely it has been. Met of, course the greatest of Those americans Was Benjamin Franklin jon and you AND i now is one of his. Descendants Doctor Mark scalson has written the Book The Greatest. AMERICAN i call, myself by, mistake a Great american compared To Benjamin franklin the Greatest. American but Doctor Mark skalson a direct descendant Of Benjamin. Franklin welcome to The Bill Cunningham, show and, doctor first of.
Speaker 2: All tell me maybe a fact.
Speaker 1: Too you spell out of your life wife and your wife also studying About Benjamin franklin because of your blood. Lineage but what was one or two facts you were a bit surprised? Concerning then we're going to talk about the national, debt political, division executive. Overreach but in all your, research what's a couple of things you kind of surprised you about your?
Speaker 2: Ancestor, Well i'll tell.
Speaker 8: You one of the things THAT i did as a direct descendant of the grand Old man was THAT i completed his. AUTOBIOGRAPHY i did this back on the three hundredth anniversary of his, birth so that was back in twenty two thousand and, six AND i discovered a number of things THAT i didn't know. Before one is that he had only one illegitimate. Child, now a lot of people think that he was a womanizer and constantly having sex with who knows how many, women AND i THINK i kind of dispelled that. Notion the problem was that his lone Son william also had an illegitimate, child and his son had an illegitimate. Child so there were the three generations of illegitimate children in The franklin, line and SO i think there's that's where that rumor got. Started also has been criticized for abandoning his wife when he went To london as A london agent seventeen fifty. Seven but what really happened was his wife had an extreme aversion to going out on the waters on these ships that would take a month to get To.
Speaker 6: Europe and the.
Speaker 8: Fact is that it's kind of like those who are afraid to get on airplanes these. Days so her version was so strong that they did kind of become a strange to some. EXTENT i, mean they exchanged letters and so. Forth but that was one of the THINGS i. Discovered the second THING i discovered which really surprised, me he was known as a heretic from a religious point of. View he was not a church, goer, uh and he was considered what we'd call a, deist you, know where You god winds up the clock and just lets things run and doesn't really. Interfere, however at the end of his life he became a believing theorist, theist that, is he believed That god intervened in the affairs of men so that The, american The americans would win the deck the independence from From. Britain so he made he made changes in his. Life he used to own, slaves and then he became the president of the First Pennsylvania society to abolish, slavery so he became an abolitionist at the end of his. Life so there's a lot of things where he changed his. Mind So i've given you several examples of how he. Developed his mind changed in so many. Ways i'll give you one other. Example in the, beginning when he was a printer In philadelphia in the seventeen, thirties he wrote a pamphlet supporting the idea that we should print, money we should have issued, money and the printing of the money would help stimulate. Commerce so he was kind of an inflationist in his early, years and he actually got the.
Speaker 6: Job to print the. Money so he's kind of a bit of a crony capitalist back.
Speaker 8: Then but then in The American, revolution he saw the dangers of printing too much money and he became an anti inflationist and did not like you, know not as worth continental back in those. Days so there's a lot of things that really surprised me About.
Speaker 6: Franklin i'm glad you brought up that question on the national.
Speaker 1: Debt your four bear, said, QUOTE a virtuous and industrious people may be cheaply, governed directly challenging today's fiscal. Irresponsibility despite the efforts Of Donald trump and The republicans to cut back on federal, spending in, Reality i'm not talking about the media. Coverage in, reality government spending is going up Under Donald, trump and we're going to continue to borrow two trillion dollars a year as far as the eye can. See what would your, Ancestor Benjamin franklin say about The United states Of america that owns owes at this point thirty seven trillion. Dollars i'm not sure you could imagine what a trillion. Was each trillion is a thousand billion, Billions so we're talking some serious, money and by the time the Trump ster gets, done we're going to owe forty five trillion. Dollars what would he say about a national debt currently a thirty seven trillion on its way to fifty trillion?
Speaker 2: Dollars What Benjamin freklin say about, that.
Speaker 8: Well he actually. Hoped she, said you, KNOW i lived at the wrong time of my. LIFE i would have preferred to have lived two or three centuries, later because THEN i would be able to witness all the wonderful advances That america would. Enjoy and he was a big, technologist you, know he was a, Scientist he was an. Inventor so he would be, pleased of, course with the high standard of, living the new. Technologies he would be using a cell, phone he'd be using the, internet he'd be, texting he'd be doing all of these. Things but he would be appalled by the size and scope of, government the national. Debt he, said one of the things that we need to do is to make sure that we take care of our debt and to, reduce if not. Eliminated he was not a big fan of open ended borrowing and so.
Speaker 6: Forth now he. Was he did And Alexander.
Speaker 8: Hamilton and the the issuing of debt to cover the expenses of the.
Speaker 6: States you, know they.
Speaker 8: Issued this federal debt that included all state. Debts it was very controversy at the, time but it turned out to be very. Successful it was over, subscribed six to, one and within a generation the national debt was paid for with the sinking. Fund this Was hamilton's, idea And franklin was a big fan of a sinking. Fund that, is you you have the the tariffs and the other forms of fees to pay off the.
Speaker 6: Debt he was a big fan of paying off your.
Speaker 8: Debt and he was also a big fan of you, know he lived during very difficult. Times you had, depressions you had bank, crisis you had, inflation you had.
Speaker 6: War he lived through all of that and he died a wealthy.
Speaker 8: Man why because during the good years he always kept within his, expenses he kept reducing his. Debt he had rental, properties he had bank accounts in three. Countries he had gold and, silver so he was he had a well diversified portfolio and he's always.
Speaker 6: Living within his.
Speaker 8: Means and he believed government should be the. Same he, said there's great revenue in, economy there's much revenue in, economy and no revenue is sufficient without. Economy SO i applaud daw doge That elon mush was involved in and The president. Encouraged but unfortunately it's turned out to be a bit of a dead. Government they found they. Weren't they wanted to reduce government spending by two trillion dollars and they ended up with half the tradeon or. Something if they're able to make any, CHANGES i mean even a moss left, discourage very discouraged by the entrenched nature of, governments kind of like. Unions once they get control of, things it's really hard to break the.
Speaker 1: Unions AND i wouldn't note he's the only president on a bill at the one hundred dollars. BILL i call Him Benji's, nonetheless he lived a ripe old age of eighty four at two THINGS i would have changed in The. Constitution if you can go back in time to your great, great great great great great grandfather and tell him to put in the constitution no annual deficit financially for the government unless approved by two Thirds, house two thirds of The, senate and term limits for The, congress which will never. HAPPEN i Think Benjamin franklin would have loved those. Amendments how active was he in seventeen eighty.
Speaker 2: Seven he. Was he died a couple of years.
Speaker 1: Later declaration Of independency was, involved he was involved in The Constitutional. Convention i'm not sure how much contributions he had in seventeen eighty seven seventeen eighty, Eight but would he agree with was there any debate about the notion to say that every year that the nation cannot borrow without two thirds of The, house two thirds of The senate for war or something like that some national. Catastrophe right, now we're not in a national. Catastrophe and we borrowed six billion dollars every day of brand new, money which adds up to about two trillion dollars a. Year and he thought about putting those things in The constitution.
Speaker 6: Well at the end of The constitution.
Speaker 8: Invention and he was involved because he was a, diplomat of. Course Ken burns says He's america's greatest, diplomat AND i think that's.
Speaker 6: Correct and he was able to.
Speaker 8: Finance he was the one who was the primary fundraiser getting The french to support The American. Revolution then when he came home after the, war he was very much much involved In philadelphia with The Constitutional, convention and he was a compromiser and one of the ones that he supported was The connecticut, compromise where The senate was representing The states and The house representing the people direct. Election so he helped engineer that, compromise and at the end he, said, listen The constitution isn't. Perfect we all know that it's very. Difficult and you put gathered together men of different interests and means and so, on The south and The, north and the slave issues and all of these things that had to deal with in The. Constitution so he realized that this was as he told the lady at the end of the, convention what kind of government do we, Have, well we have a republic if.
Speaker 6: You can keep. It and what he meant by that was representative.
Speaker 8: Government and they did agree to add The bill Of, rights WHICH i think was. Important but you Know article, One article, One section eight of The constitution identifies what the purposes are Of, congress.
Speaker 6: And of course, tax the ability.
Speaker 8: To, tax to impose, tariffs to the spending bills and so. Forth that was What congress could. Do and then the other sections like nine and ten were limits on The constitution and limits On, congress and one of them was that there would be no tariffs between. States so you had this huge free trade zone that, developed which was hugely. Successful so that was very. Good but, no there was no consideration of limits on taxation and limits on on spending and so forth those you, know the limit, was of, course you needed two thirds to Pass. Congress you had not only pass both, houses but also the president's. Veto you had to had all of those factors at work for the balance of power between the executive and the judicial and the. Legislature so he thought that was. Sufficient so he would he would probably favor some of the limitations you're talking about, today because wanted chief. Government like you, say virtuous and industrious people may be chiefly. Governed and do we have chief government? TODAY i think you're A democrat Or republican you would, say, no we don't have chief.
Speaker 1: Government all, right we have about a minute, Remaining Doctor Mark, schaalson who's a descendant Of Benjamin. Franklin If Benjamin franklin's in heaven above AND i assume he is looking, down how would he view his handy? Work with the two hundred and fiftieth anniversary of The declaration Of independence Next July july, fourth twenty twenty, six have about minute? Remaining how would he look down upon this great? Country would he be? Proud would it be? Concerned what would he?
Speaker 6: BE i think it would be.
Speaker 8: Both he Thought america would become a great and happy. Nation he Saw america's the Promised. Land he was critical of the, croakers the, croakers the people who constantly complained and looked at only the negatives that are happening in The United. States he would recognize the, goodness basic goodness of, people their honesty and, integrity and, Look american exceptionalism is still alive and well so in my book called The Greatest, american The Greatest. American, frankly and by the, way my book is not just a typical. BIOGRAPHY i go there's eighty, chapters and they each one go into different views and.
Speaker 6: How they would apply. Today SO i.
Speaker 8: Encourage people to get a copy of this. Book it's a very unique. Book it's not your typical from beginning to end, story but by various, topics including a chapter on his sex, wife WHICH i think would be a very popular.
Speaker 2: Chapter, well he was among other, things he was a. Millionaire he was a, writer he was a, scientist he was an, inventor he was a, statesman he was a, diplomat he was a, printer he was a publisher who was a, philosopher and he was the most respected of the founding fathers by the other founding, fathers it was always what Would Benjamin franklin? Say what is?
Speaker 1: He he would have been the president if he was born maybe thirty years. Later but by a Time George washington took, over he was like eighty two eighty three years, old which in today's terms might be about one hundred and. Ten but Doctor Mark, scalson we got to. Run the book is the Greatest. American it is. Everywhere and Thank god we've had men Like Benjamin, Franklin George, Washington Alexander, hamilton Both adams As Samuel adams had them At locke at the right. Time god sent the right men to start this name on the. Course and it's the republic if we can keep. It and doctor Markres scouts and once again thanks for coming on The Bill Cunningham. Show from one Great american to the Greatest American Benjamin, Franklin Doctor, scouts and thanks for coming on the.
Speaker 2: Show thank you very, much thank, you thank, you and be, Free god Bless.
Speaker 1: America let's continue with More the Greatest American Benjamin franklin and his sex life was, historical which you have to get to the book to. Understand but let's continue with. More Bill cunningham with you every afternoon on news radio seven HUNDRED.
Speaker 2: Wlver, Here Tom brendaman.
Speaker 4: Here i'd love to share this TEXT i just got the other. Day it, Says, tom if you weren't the host of the seven HUNDRED Wlw morning, show what job would you?
Speaker 2: Want?
Speaker 7: NOW i gotta be.
Speaker 4: Honest that's a tough, question because, REALLY i can't think of a more rewarding. Job it brings a lot of personal. JOY i gotta be honest to start your. Day we Got zeg on, Sports chuck on the, traffic a lot of, laughs a lot of, interviews and we have every single.
Speaker 2: MORNING i, mean what other job would you? WANT i don't.
Speaker 4: Know maybe a professional face, feler EXCEPT i don't want to deal with other people's.
Speaker 2: Faces Tom, Brennaman thank goodness he isn't a face. Fealer tomorrow, Morning i'm starting at five am on seven HUNDRED.
Speaker 1: Wlw you, know whether you're seeking a career advancement of supportive culture or developmental, Programs western And Southern Financial group is the ideal place for you where associates have the opportunity to, grow, lead, win and do good for. Others for the second year in a, Row western Or southern was named A top one hundred employer of choice by The American Opportunity. Index Western southern was recognized as one Of Forbes's great twenty twenty Five america's mid size. Employers Western southern is a culture of, giving and it's employees help Make cincinnati a better place to, live, work enjoy, life and to thrive with a supportive, culture developmental, opportunities continuous learning and advancement, programs and the root of connection of The cincinnati. Community don't just Make Western southern sumwhere to, grow, lead, win and do good for. Others it Makes Western southern the place that you want to. Be for those seeking a dynamic and a riching, Experience western And southern is somewhere to build a rewarding.
Speaker 2: Career learn. Today learn more At Western southern dot com slash. Careers the survey says the number one spot for summer fun any day of the Week Oakley Greens Wednesday.
Speaker 9: Service here's the three two. Pitch ellie launches it down the right field line and it is. Deep if it's, fair it's. Gone it's, fair and it's. Gone ellie just hooked it right around the, foul pulled down the right field, line and he drives it out of here for a two run.
Speaker 2: Shot, hello, quiet And i'm, Spokes i'm. BROADCASTING i must Say i'm listening To Jeff brantley a few hours. Ago, yeah you can have a team that strikes out a, lot like The. Yankees well this one does.
Speaker 1: Too it hits a lot of home, runs that's. Okay, yeah strike out a, lot hit a lot of home.
Speaker 2: Runs. Yeah have a team that strikes out a lot and doesn't hit home. Runs that's The Cincinnati. Raise now you got a. Problem you know What i'm. Saying you know. What they've hit a lot of home runs and. Strikeout that's. Okay hit a lot of home runs and don't strike, out that's. Okay but when you don't hit home runs and don't strike out and have base running blunders and bad, defense is that good or? Bad not? Good please give me a full sports. Report. Willieve The Students reporter is a proud service of your Local Tamestar heating and Air conditioning. Dealers Tamestar. Quality you can feel a Beautiful western hills Called Durbin heating And. Cooling get, five, one, three, five, nine eighty four forty. Nine or go To Durbin heating And cooling dot com spot what About Wright state beating the number one seed in? Baseball Griffin, page got it, Done. Willie eight, innings one run ball sign h get him to sign get in a red. Uniform but later on at night last, night The raiders fell To, louisville so they're out of the. Tournament number Two texas fell to The university Of texas At San. Antonio well that makes them. Happy, SO i, mean it's at THE ncaa baseball. Thing they're falling like it's a. Crisis it. Is but The Red legs fall, Yesterday, willie and they're now a season high eight and a half back at first Place chicago and THE Nl central.
Speaker 1: They something like zero and twenty. Five if they're behind after, six it's feast or famine for this. Team, yes they.
Speaker 2: Win they score, six, seven eight runs a game for three or four and then none for three or. Four And, TITO i Trust do you still believe In? Tito, Yes, Marshall tito Or Tito. Francona are they?
Speaker 3: Related?
Speaker 2: Tito Frank, No they're not. Related. No six game homestand commences us tonight along The Big river with the Red Hot. Brewers milwaukee's come to. Town they've won, seven, Right and.
Speaker 1: How About milwaukee in The reds? Historically is that good or? Bad six'?
Speaker 2: Ten sports talking That guy lance AND the rnl carriers inside pitch and then Then The Kelsey Chevrolet extra ding show after. The Game now, cincinnati Native former princeton and you See Great josh harrison announcing his retirement after fourteen big. League seasons harrison played thirteen of Those. With pittsburgh he signed With the rids last season during. Spring training but good Luck To, josh harrison a good player in. His time in, HIS time i wish you would have played For the reds at. Some point SO. DID i i never never could figure, That Out and I'm Glad dave parker Did Yep?
Speaker 1: Is Parker is parkway going to Wear a pirate's hat Or a reds Hat?
Speaker 2: In cooperstown THAT'S what i want. TO know i think it's going to. Be pirates how do? You, know well that's way. Baseball Is baseball king told me it might Be a. Reds, HAT well i, don't know we'll see it should be a party when he gets up there in, all fairness should Be the. Pittsburgh right he was the last when he had his, greatest deal best player of the Nineteen seven let's see high school, Baseball tonight willie And The indiana. Sectional championship. You got Greensburg And batesville highlands Will play friday In The Kentucky. STATE tourney uh tomorrow in the regional Finals, In, Ohio, Moeler, Lakota, West Mason, Oak, Kills, Baden, Monroe, Roger Bacon indian Hill and fenwick all. In action good luck this Week, To Levianon western Brown. And Hillsboro in centerville and Spring and springfield and the girls say softball. Semi finals we say congrats To, mcnick rocketts the Home Of. MARK shear i got the Home Of combe bringing And super combs bringing home the Second Consecutive ohio division two state volleyball Title Beating. Mount vernon let's get him in. Here ALREADY call i haven't heard.
Speaker 1: BACK yet i got a text Here From. Pete whittie be sure To Mention. SAM beltzos i know the Founder Of price chilli passed away at the age of. Eighty eight how ABOUT that i met THE guy a. Few Times pete whitty says he was a how about price sal chili.
Speaker 2: Staple On The west Side Like. Ron's Roost if i'm, NOT hungry i still, go, THERE correct i just got to. Go there high, school tennis congrats To The Mason Combats ohio Division one singles champions And The Ohio Tennis association. Team title what? About, that uh. Let's, see uh let's see semi finals tomorrow In The Ohio lacrosse Marymont AND Saint x warriors Versus. The, bombers well they know they play in separate games and then the. Girls action good Luck to sycamore and they play different teams Tomorrow. The, christians now what about? In golf How About? Scotti scheck you're playing. FOR second, I mean i don't CARE what i don't care what. You do the guys like nine Shots, on friday he could be nine shots back and he wins by Five.
Speaker 1: On sunday how about this fact? TO it i played that track a. Few, times yeah you can't get off track because. It's impossible he played thirty six Holes on Saturday and sunday one.
Speaker 2: Bogey, One, boguey now how's? That possible He wins jack's tournament for a second year in. A row. By four he's won three of his last, four starts and in the Month of may alone won ten. Million dollars how little boy is going to? Be rich he Keeps, holding yeah. No kidding let's see old good, Luck. Today WILLIE The us open final qualifying is underway in golf's. Longest Day, Jim Herman, peter Hong Also daniel Wedderick And justin horne are trying to qualify for THIS Year's. Us open how about that In The National? Hockey league what About The National? Football league? No News stanley cup Finals starred, Wednesday night Edmonton. Host florida wait, A minute i got a text here from The wild man tell seg long, As Usual indian hill To play Fenwick and Xenia on wednesday at. Two o'clock is? That true did you get? THAT? Wrong, i, no no it said right here for The wild Man tell sagie's wrong As Usual indian hill To. Play. Fenwick good i'm glad. He's listening thanks, For. Listening willie you think it's? Bad here what About in Denver? The Rockies the rockies fell To The New york mets five. To three sunday and extended their losing street to eight games at their fourth eight game losing streak. This season they have been swept ten times in twenty series and they are nine. And, fifty Eh The colorado rockies are nine. AND fifty, i think going deeper into, The book colorado's the third fastest team to the fifty, loss mark behind the eighteen Eighty Four Kansas city unions and the eighteen Seventy Six Cincinnati. Red Stockings red stockings must have really stunk the who got to fifty losses in fifty? Seven games and that season in eighteen seventy Six when marty Joined, the reds they went nine and. Fifty six that's. Not good that's not.
Speaker 1: Good segment But the rocks have to play stink all. The Time, the Dodgers, the Giants, thank cadres. Thank you they got to. Play Him the reds get To. Play pittsburgh, of course, You know milwaukee is not, that tough but For the reds. They Are And saint louis is almost unbeatable when they Play. The reds, and Reasonally the cubs have been Taking the reds. Numbers correct Maybe the reds and the maybe like in hot, in soccer you kind of start at, the bottom go to, the top and then after a while if you don't stay at.
Speaker 2: The, top yeah but how are you gonna?
Speaker 7: Do that.
Speaker 2: YOU can't, i mean how you're Gonna fix Colorado? The rockies it'll be it'll, take years have to go PLAY. The gcl maybe they had to Get back dante for shit in the back and the boys, Years Ago todd helton where they're just bashing home runs left and right out of that? Time, anymore no how do you? Fix that nine and fifty nine? Fifty second that's? Not good are you wear? THAT correct i think it's like what? Ten wins it's Been? What, April? May june it's. Three months they haven't gotten the ten. Wins yet. It's early what if they go fifty to nine the next fifty nine And the reds play them this whole month and get back? In it Do the reds Play the rocks? AT all i hope so they? ALREADY did i think they. Beat them i'm. NOT sure i can't remember beat up. ON them i don't. Check out did they play? THEM anymore i think they. HAVE to i think they have to. Come here they've already Been. To denver what can? You trade Maybe the Yankees And. San diego, You.
Speaker 1: Know red swept Them. In april let's get them. Back here i'm looking At the. RED schedule i DON'T see i don't See.
Speaker 2: The rocks this, is thirteen right Before The all. Star break, HUH oh i don't know that'll. Be good but there are?
Speaker 1: They going they play Four against miami here and three Against.
Speaker 2: The, rocks well how about? Winning that? Thank you you took the thoughts.
Speaker 1: For sure then they go To. The mets that's, not good And then washington. That's better but then they come Home To tampa bay. They stink then they Got the dodgers here. For three let's just that's. Not good let's don't say they the team stinks because right now. It didn't, you know they're playing bad. AGAINST everybody i Think the rocks they can't.
Speaker 2: Get worse i'm talking About the reds Play the rocks, more often and they Play the rocks all. The, time see they used to be IN The, nl west remember the. Glory, days Yes the rocks. DIDN'T exist, i know that's the only it, didn't exist. That's, true, lastly huh What About?
Speaker 1: Scotti scheffler now is being mentioned getting closer To The tiger Woods And. Jack NICHOLAS but I and i'll hold Up, car wise, hold, up.
Speaker 2: Yeah just call him, down here, down yeah relaxed On The jack Crumbley Knows jack kroumbley Believes In. CLEVELAND sports i know That the reds have Placed Infielder jamber candelario with that lumbar. Spine strain his. Back HURTS think i get one of those every time somebody calls in on a rehab Assignment in arizona With. The reds it might be. Getting better it looks.
Speaker 1: Like it making forty five million dollars in his back hurts. Your reaction my back hurts too just reading. About STUDY but I have i still have hope segment. Me too let's wait Till The all star break they Play. The rockies but then are they going to be sellers?
Speaker 2: Or buyers?
Speaker 1: After All what july thirty first, Did, say, HEY well i Go Get, kevin mitchell get him in here like you did for the nineteen Ninety Nine get kevin probably Still Hit get paul O'Neal.
Speaker 2: In here let's get him. In here big O'Neill looks the same now as he Did put bramley on. The mound it's the only gonna throw about a third of. It inning he told me he can't lift. His arm let's. Let's throw he can't let he can't lift. His, Arm cowboy you, Know this homestand we got to get the cowboy in here as. A student. Invite him i'll get a hold. Get him he's on the way down probably. Right now nothing else and he's not. Doing, IT yes I mean milwaukee for three Off, on thursday And then arizona the stakes come in not very good and then they go to the. Atl, Correct whoa now there you Go, And Detroit detroit's troy is playing Well and cleveland all they need is one win there will need to retain that to get Back. The cup Took A. Stanley cup But The ohio crumbley is a Fan of Cleveland Sports kelly cup as much to celebrate as we do in. This TOWN so i, Don't, know, hi sake give me out of the. Student's report they don't have to Play. The cup and when to the next time they? Played That the Cubs in september first check It. OUT east i Assume in september they go back into the they Play the. Cubs here how about this four games ending. The season they Got the cubs for Four in pittsburgh, for three Then at milwaukee the four here Against. The cubbies you like. That one that's When the reds will clinch, right there clinch? What something i'm, not sure but they're, gonna clinch, clinch something. Clinch something we need something to pick. Us up at least have got uc bearcut, football starting and we Got the we Got. The, bengels, yeah okay it's a little ways, away though meant got in a mini. Camp yet plus Nothing On.
Speaker 1: TREY hendrickson i can see what happens if one of those three stars gets hurt the. Preseason Game If, joe, Burrow Oh, chase higgins one of those street, get.
Speaker 2: Hurt criticism. Weathering criticism everybody's. Been screaming everybody's been screaming for him to play in.
Speaker 1: The PREASE what? I do i Look At. Canstt chiefs what do they Do With patrick? Mahomes Whatever the chiefs are, doing right do what? They DO and i think they play half a game in. THE preseason, i think oh he got a good. Offensive line you're not gonna get. Him hurt we'll see but whatever, they do it's that's.
Speaker 2: The key it's.
Speaker 1: All BAD and i have your predictions. Right here segment For the, bengals season In which. I've, kept yes as, you know the first game Is. AT cleveland, i know then they come home two, and one start they? Got it well you got you got to go in seventeen, AND no, i, think yes. THAT'S ridiculous i have.
Speaker 2: Them eleven you're going to be laughing when that Happened, TO yeah i like, to snicker but we'll see. What Happened segment get me out of. The studs you say they were going to be eleven. AND something, i said what about?
Speaker 3: The?
Speaker 2: Expert rock ten?
Speaker 1: And seven the, over under by, THE way i think is Talk to austin nine and.
Speaker 2: A half what did What did rock? Pick OUT our? Nfl expert he goes With, The bengals bengals And then minnesota he. Took down what's he? Say overall ten?
Speaker 7: And?
Speaker 1: SEVEN week i say eleven. And six you say seventeen? And zero if they open up zero in three? This, Year no i'm, jumping out going out. The window how about two hundred and fifty million bees escape after a truck? Flips over good a quarter of a billion bees are Loose In. Washington state and how About are ukrainian guys?
Speaker 2: Blowing, up, brilliant brilliant go. Get them, it's, brilliant mercy.
Speaker 1: Brilliant segment give me out of the suits reported by, the way We Have ashley banfield coming up live from The p.
Speaker 2: Diddy trial? What whoa now we? Got issues you think we, Got problems he's. Got issue he's got a lot. Of them more issues in. A Magazine stand willie and hounn of a beautiful day here In The. Tri state we leave you with the immortal words Of the Stewed Report.
Speaker 4: Drona cincinnati it's nothing about, the past nothing about.
Speaker 2: The futures right Now. We're cincinnati belichick's going to Coach. The, Bearcats, really oh don't Understanding The north get don't Tell me jordan's. Coming here better find a hot girlfriend right here in her Twenties for belichick's gonna Come. To cincinnati you know what he said That. The bearcats that'll.
Speaker 1: Be interesting look on news radio seven HUNDRED W.
Speaker 2: I bill cunning him To The.
Speaker 1: Great america, of course every now and then a trial takes place that has captured the nation's fancy as far as wanting to look but really not wanting to look, too closely whether IT'S The r, Kelly SITUATION Surviving r kelly was just incredibly bad for.
Speaker 2: Those, WOMEN why i have.
Speaker 1: No idea NOW It's p diddy about, halfway through and Of Course ashley Banfield Of news nation has been. Following this there's no one in the nation better at following these, illegal cases Whether it's coleberger or whether IT.
Speaker 5: WAS.
Speaker 2: O j SIMPSON Or r KELLY.
Speaker 5: Or.
Speaker 1: P diddy then The Great ashley Banfield Of news nation Every night Monday. Through Friday, Ashley banfield welcome again To The Bill. Cunningham show so first, of all we're about. Halfway through can you tell the last. FEW days i watched some of the testimony of me as the, personal assistant found it all disgusting and then also what he puts so many. Women through at, this point do you think they've MADE, the rico which is the rocketeer influence and corruption organization which enhances the penalty? Or not is this a criminal Organization That pete diddy was?
Speaker 7: Involved, WITH bill i got to TELL you i thought they had reached the bar on day two and we're two weeks, INTO this i saw so many different crimes. Being highlighted that's the reco statute through. Witness testimony When just casey his ex girlfriends on the stand and she's the one who is just, given birth she was. Up there she was about the third witness on.
Speaker 5: Day two.
Speaker 7: It's astounding the number of things that are alleged.
Speaker 5: Against.
Speaker 7: P diddy but what most people keep arguing was that, it's abuse it's, domestic.
Speaker 5: Abuse and he's not charged.
Speaker 7: With that he's charged with what, you, said racketeering, sex trafficking and he's charged with them under the. Racketeering statute rockets like, you, said, racketeer influence.
Speaker 5: Corupt organization but the thing is.
Speaker 7: What you've got to look at instead is don't just look at.
Speaker 5: The abuse look.
Speaker 7: At how it happened and how it was. Carried out don't just look at the. Free costs look at how they were carried out and who allegedly was flown over state lines doing purposes of, illegal sex. Paid prostitution look at the number of times that it's alleged did he bribe somebody to pay them off to not say, a word keep, it quiet. Obstruct justice look at the number of times extortion. Is alleged how many times do You threaten i'm going to release sex tapes, Of you i'm.
Speaker 5: Going to have your, Parents fired i'm going to have.
Speaker 7: You fired there are all sorts of examples of predicate acts that fall under the reco statute that have been testified to over and over and.
Speaker 5: Over again so.
Speaker 1: What legal significance does assuming you, have rape assuming you have parts of fire bombing a alleged Boyfriend of cassie's car breaking into. His home the male escort testified that he WAS paid i think a couple thousand dollars to have Sex with cassie in, disgusting ways as DIRECTED By. P diddy why is the prosecution Going after rico when there's so many other offenses he committed they carry serious.
Speaker 7: JAIL time a lot of those offenses are far outside of the statute. OF limitations i mean that horrible tape that we all witness with our own eyes AND. That p diddy admitted to with his concession on social media that was, twenty sixteen or we're a long way out of a lot of the statutes. Of, limitation However, under rico what the prosecutors have to proof is that within a ten, year period the person who is responsible within an organization for using the resources of, the enterprise like somebody using his staff to carry out, a crime and the person did this pattern. Of behavior if they can, prove that then they've got him. On racketeering, you know you know as well as all your listeners know that this is the law creating in nineteen seventy to bring down, the, mob right big umbrella to get an organization or. Criminal enterprise but it also brings, down others.
Speaker 2: Like, YOU.
Speaker 7: Said, r kelly it's also brought down police officers that. Are corrupt you don't have to be in the mob making money to prove that it's, an, enterprise right it doesn't have to. Be money it just has to be a conspiracy of. Illegal planning and if somebody described it to, me once it could be a, golf game or you're out on the golf course and you're planning together with a group. OF people a lot of people, are, Saying no bill, is well where are? The conspirators where are all these people apparently within the corrupt organization with whom he planned these, Alleged crimes and, you wait so far a couple of them have already been on the stand and said that they took part. In this they went and got, the drugs they set up the illegal, free cough they set up these. Illegal activities but at least one so far an assistant has admitted that he was. Offered immunity he was. Given IMMUNITY and i, dare say when You See christina korum come up and take, the stand.
Speaker 5: She will do one of.
Speaker 7: Two things she, WILL say i plead the fifth protecting myself.
Speaker 5: Against, self incrimination.
Speaker 7: Or she will spew her guts out the threat that she's about to face the same Thing that, Diddie's FACING because i think they're probably going to offer her immunity for her testimony.
Speaker 5: So they can get the.
Speaker 1: Big fish as far as the evidence, so far some of the most disgusting aspects of human Behavior, involved cassie who he. FIRST met i think she was like nineteen. Years old he was about sixteen years. Her senior and this was a grooming that. Took place he promised her riches and gold and diamonds in, a career and over a period of time he broke down her resistance to any act that he wanted her to engage in for his own. Sexual predilections and of course the defense is saying this Is something, cassie wanted that this woman wanted to be brutalized and have multiple sex partners at the pleasure of p did he as he? Filmed it is that a viable defense, To, say cassie even though she just delivered her, third child and even though she broke down on the stand as any, woman would is it viable to say this is something she wanted and participated?
Speaker 7: In? Willingly sure and your multimillion dollar defense has to. That right, and boy has he got some money on that. Defense table and that's what they're trying. To do they're trying to frame this entire sexual relationship as, you, know kinky nothing more.
Speaker 5: Than kinky but the problem.
Speaker 7: Is is that witness after witnesses got up on. The stand and by, the way, just yesterday this witness under a Pseudonym, named mia was an assistant Who said cassie told her she didn't want to. Do this, oh god it's. Him again he wants to.
Speaker 5: DO this i.
Speaker 7: Have to and then the stylist from the day before got up on. The stand, SHE said i don't want to. Be here he was not a, hostile witness but he was not a. Happy witness he said over and, OVER again i told the government only what, they asked and.
Speaker 5: NO more i don't want to.
Speaker 7: Be here and he testified to multiple Instances of cassie having to be Hidden, from dibby not only because of, the beatings but because of the free coughs that. He said she testified she did not want to be a. Part of AND so i think you're just going to hear this parade of horrible's continue for a couple, of reasons for corroboration of the witnesses, before them and also to show the pattern pattern is required under the. Reco, statute SO like, i said in order to get all these witnesses to say that they were part, of this they.
Speaker 5: Watched it they were the security.
Speaker 7: That spirited, You know, cassie away or spirited other, witnesses Away Like capricorn clark who said she was.
Speaker 5: Kidnapped twice they're going.
Speaker 7: To have to put themselves in the stand and put themselves in grave danger of facing the same conspiracy charges unless the government gave them that, holy grail.
Speaker 2: That immunity one of the good pieces of evidence from the defense perspective and as a defense attorney of, YEARS past i understand you have to deal with the case you.
Speaker 1: Have is but when the hired, male escorts and these are like male, PORN stars i came. And testify one of them specifically said there was no Indication that cassie did not want this. To happen she seemed to. Enjoy it she had shall, we say pleasure in the performances of the male. Porn stars repeatedly there were many. Group sex she was worn out and. Kept going and each of them said that if there was any Indication from cassie that she didn't, WANT this i would, have stopped because they were well paid for their sex acts. On her that pe did he enjoyed and pleasured himself while it was going on and. Filmed it but was it effective to have these male porn stars and male escorts who were paid money say at no point did it Appear that cassie did not want this.
Speaker 2: TO happen.
Speaker 7: I think that that's a great point to, bring up because at ONE point i felt that the witness whose stage name Is, the punisher when he was on, the stand he definitely corroborated the setup of the free costs and the motus operandi of the, free, costs which, of course if your listeners, are wondering what the heck is a, free cost this Is where diddy would position himself in the corner of a hotel room and then order.
Speaker 5: The male escort.
Speaker 7: To have sexual Relations with cassy for his pleasure and his.
Speaker 5: Video viewing and that.
Speaker 7: PARTICULAR witness i found surprising because it did speak to. The defense but two things can be true at the, same, Time right you can enjoy a relationship with someone and love them and have wonderful dinners out and years, of happiness and be beaten to a pulp and have crimes committed. Against YOU so i Think what cassy was trying to listit in her testimony WAS that i was a willing PARTICIPANT when i started off this relationship, with him but the coercive control and the fear became so obscene there WAS nothing i could do to, avoid beatings AND so i went along. With everything and they have been exquisite the prosecutors in the way they have brought, out testimony corroborative testimony from multiple witnesses to show that the beatings, were regular they, were severe and they. Were vast they Went, beyond cassie they went to, the assistance they went to. The friends nobody was immune from the beatings unless they were Bigger.
Speaker 1: Than diddy, In fact mead testified that she was beaten and she STAYED. With p diddy after he raped her a few times and beat, her regularly and she did.
Speaker 2: Not leave and can you speak to many people don't.
Speaker 1: Understand that can you speak to that level of control THAT Either r KELLY This p diddy had over.
Speaker 2: These women. It's, unbelievable YEAH and.
Speaker 7: I think that we're certainly more savvy as a culture to. Domestic abuse and why let's just say wives stay with their abusive husbands. For decades it's the. Same principle there's a lot of hopelessness that's usually. Testified to there's a lot of FEAR if i leave. Them me there was this fear that many of these witnesses testified to that he will ruin me in, the industry And One capricorn clarke even testified she went to what she thought was an interview only to hear those on the other side of the table say you stay, off tough meaning he'd gotten to them and, he regularly according to, witness testimony threatened, their careers threatened that they'd, be finished and many of them said.
Speaker 5: They were when they, did.
Speaker 7: Leave they struggled financially and through unemployment because, he had, you know such control throughout. The industry by, the way there's also the. Financial CONTROL and i know we've all talked about this before in many of the cases that we've, all covered financial control. Is extraordinary cassie testified that she, had zero she, Had nothing she. Had everything everything that she had and lived in was paid for and controlled and in the Name. Of biddy so the testimony that came yesterday showed the financial control. In action mia Testified that ditty would regularly withdraw these perks, of, living, car apartment, credit, cards money, literally everything and went further and would withdraw. Professional success i'm not releasing. Your album i'm going to. Ruin you i'm going to.
Speaker 5: Bury that and one of, THE.
Speaker 7: Testimonies i think It Was, deontay nash, the stylists said that maybe ten percent of the Music that cassie actually produced in the time she Was with ditty.
Speaker 5: Was released she had a ten. Record deal one record was.
Speaker 1: Released lastly about the big names that have, Not testified there were rumors a few weeks ago that the, bigger names big names in music will, come forward and we've not heard. That yet is that? A failure is that? A success was that media reports based? On nothing as, you Know some beyonce and of course her husband, were mentioned but nothing's come. Of that and because of the threats, of. Lawsuits etc are there any? Bigger names i'm not sure there were bigger names and MUSIC Than p diddy at.
Speaker 2: His peak but what happened in these other?
Speaker 1: Big names and Like A jeffrey, epstein situation who they had the? Big NAMES and i don't know where the tapes are Of That lolita island or who was involved and? Not involved not sure about that, One either but where are the big names other than OTHER Than, p diddy which is at.
Speaker 5: The, top yeah it's a.
Speaker 7: Good question in the, Rap World kid cutty is a big name and he. Featured prominently he was a Boyfriend. Of cassie she was trying To leave diddy move On To kid Cuddy And kid cutty found his torch blown up in his in a driveway and his house, broken Into with diddy on the phone inside saying he was. In there so the course of control went beyond allegedly went beyond, the.
Speaker 5: Women but the. Big names TWO things i can speak.
Speaker 7: To here prosecutors have kept witness list under wraps and they only released the names a day or two and sometimes the mourning of and the prevailing was in there so that there would be no coercion of, any witnesses so that there could be no sporting, of perjury any kind of control. Over witnesses witnesses already, have disappeared said that they weren't going, to testify would respond, To prosecutors so that there's one that's one reason we may not know who's.
Speaker 5: Coming up and there may very well be some.
Speaker 7: Big names but as for the parade of all the celebrities who are going to, be ruined that, you know came under this parlor game that usually ensues when there's a. Gag, order right whenever you have, secret justice people. Just wonder and that's one of the real pitfalls of. Secret justice that may be a product of the secret justice is that there were so MANY massive a list parties that did he held and they.
Speaker 5: Were free they were naked people in the pool Drinking cham we saw the photos.
Speaker 7: Of that maybe that was conflated with what the government says is the actual forced labor and illegal prostitution which came in what they are describing as these private free Cuffs where CASSIE and i believe others who will come forward in witness testimony in the next. Few weeks we're forced to Perform for diddy and, you know cater to his every. Sexual predilection no.
Speaker 2: One does it better.
Speaker 1: Than You, ashley banfield thanks for coming, on again and maybe we'll check in with you near the end of, the trial which might be another three to, five weeks and there's more bombshells. Out there and once Again The ashley Bandfield Of. News nation thanks for coming On The Bill. Cunningham show, Thank, You.
Speaker 5: Ashley thank you always. A, Pleasure bill god.
Speaker 1: Bless, you allright let's continue with more news next at er home Of The Reds news radio SEVEN. Hundred wlw we're On.
Speaker 2: A cincinnati it's nothing about, the past nothing about. The futures, right now we're Preparing.
Speaker 4: For cincinnati, Oh, Hello.
Speaker 2: Byett. I'm skulls. I'm broadcasting we're not talking about Him, since friday but days more information. Coming out how? About that we Have A simmons we have a sounder For The bill belichick. Up, date yes We're. Onto cincinnati by, the way how is that even remotely the?
Speaker 10: Same person the same person in a few years back had the singular focus of cincinnat Football. In cincinnati we're not talking about, The past we're not talking about. The future how is that the same guy? As today it seems to have distractions abound on stuff other.
Speaker 2: Than Football the chiefs, drill them so it's On, to cincinnati. You know, and they by, the way They. Wanted cincinnati they Beat the. Bengals easily But Now, bill simmons.
Speaker 1: Your friend has gone on a Tear Against pablo torre's Reporting on Belichick And. Jordan Hudson that simmons, is saying that's interfering.
Speaker 2: With a man's. PERSONAL life i. Don't DISAGREE what i don't disagree people making fun. OF him i. Know that what about you bringing up Every day i'm. A reporter i.
Speaker 10: CAN'T understand i mean talking about the, Fact, that okay is this relationship affecting his ability?
Speaker 2: To coach that that is. A story but him on a video cam walking out Of an airbnb with the Head With. Jordan hudson, Come on pablo tore you know nothing. About this how about the OTHER information i sent to you over. The, weekend yes about if you send you multiplex week contract Explain why june first is critical with The tar heels because he can pay them one million dollars and. Walk away is? That correct why would he pay them one million dollars to? Walk away because he's got a better offer. Somewhere else that's why he put it. IN there i don't know anything, about it given all the things, going on who would offer? Him THAT The, Uc, bearcats no They. Hired tommy tell? You imagine could? You imagine i'm on the sense Of A.
Speaker 1: Cincinnati cnati He's on cincinnati, Show now cincinnati TILL The us center is going to be the Governor?
Speaker 2: Of alabama roll Tied.
Speaker 1: From auburn about that one. OTHER thing i shouldn't bring, this UP but i will.
Speaker 9: If you allow me to quote one of my opponents many.
Speaker 2: Campaign ads they can all go to hell and get. A job Far as, I'm.
Speaker 1: Concerned belichick allegedly is Now Seeing olivia DUNN from lsu what.
Speaker 2: She was just in a fashion show over.
Speaker 10: The, WEEKEND now i forced myself to watch the videos and pictures OF that i didn't want to.
Speaker 2: Do, IT yeah i didn't want to. Do it but.
Speaker 10: Someone in the, INFORMATION business i have to do such things. Your job and she DID a u at the end of the catwashing split to be seen her, SPLIT segment i mean literally split. Oh Nose paul skeins is breaking, his arm patting himself on the back, for, that buddy let me tell you this broken arm just.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah he's got a perfect, game going no questioning. About.
Speaker 1: That sir would You Choose jennifer hudson or would You Take.
Speaker 2: OLIVIA dunn i used to date Her. Before folkins she wasn't was. Born yet she was, like seventeen like. Last year she just. Started six he's, twenty, one, alright one she's. Twenty one that's a little that's a little Old. For belichick but, you know, never know can? You see You Had, Kimberly guilfoyle you had telling your rot all your don't. Name names yeah you don't like to, Talk, about yeah. Don't Names, tricia mackews.
Speaker 10: All, Of Them, Jennifer ketch marker heard and the and the and the and.
Speaker 2: The dark all women. Are gray i'm just you listen. To you there's. Another one there's another way.
Speaker 1: Of Best benjamin franksman wrote the book had the author On The Great. American Wow benjamin franklin, Got around, believe me he did All.
Speaker 2: Over europe he worked out pretty Well For, severn electricity rocking a few. Other things he died a multi. Multi millionaire how About? Sports illustrated june first is a key Date For bill Belichick In north carolina seventeen. Minutes ago he's gonna pay them to.
Speaker 1: Walk, away well, just say go ahead and. Fire me they can, pay him and they can. Pay him it's a million dollars. Either way so he can pay and, get out or they can give him a million.
Speaker 10: To, go well you choose, that, one right take a. Million bucks What? Is jennet there's no way he has any. Other options he's not gonna What? Is, jordan well that's, you know that's a very. Fair, point well she's.
Speaker 2: Going to get the money running. The road what do? You say? No, Comments okay.
Speaker 10: I'm, just saying but how is that the, same guy the same senior focus On the cincinnati nothing but.
Speaker 2: Human ball ball and, More ball and now that's what she's. Thinking about i'm, just saying, You Know hard knocks was like a. Done deal wouldn't it until she can the red pen said, and, said no we're Not doing AND so i explained to everything that happened and. Honed it you know this is stilly irrelevant. Of anything Top Of, dave keaton you should be ashamed.
Speaker 1: Of yourself jim now the vice President of ohio's you might run For Governor.
Speaker 2: Jim tressel wasn't that? Who wins Tressel. Or ramaswami i'm taking. The bake i'm taking from from From, Deer Park, no Elder, No, Mueller, Blue, Hamilton, harrison harrison. THAT'S green i. DON'T know i, can't say say give me, some sports will? You will he the stood reporters of, prop service every Local tame star heating in air conditioning dealers tamestar quality you could Feel in Cincinnati called schmidt Eating and coolie five one three five three one sixty. Nine Hundred.
Speaker 1: Dabo sweeney did you see THE a sec coaches MEETING which i monitored Because Of?
Speaker 2: Bill?
Speaker 1: Belichick boy and he said it appears he began by, saying, It Peers bill belichick has a secret sauce.
Speaker 2: Redskick off a six game. Homestand tonight it begins with a first of three up against those Red. Hot brewers they come to town winning seven in, a row six. To ten sports talking That, man Lance The, Ardelle Carriers, Inside Pitch Kelsey Chevrolet Extra. Ding show after the game, GO ahead i thought you're. Gonna updates let's Talk About, north carolina Talk, about okay so first game of the season, they played they play at HOME.
Speaker 10: Versus, tcu absolutely we're gonna do. That game are you going to do?
Speaker 7: THAT game?
Speaker 2: I hope so what? You interviewerr they win? That? Game him.
Speaker 3: That's.
Speaker 10: Right her they had To, play charlotte Then play richmond U. C, f okay but could you should you could possibly? Be four now You played clemson likely a Lost cal? What conference they even IN? The Acc for, god's sake. That's crazy. No good virginia, Winnable, game syracuse they have a, new quarterback, Winnable game stanford, Winnable Game, wake forest, new coach new quarterback.
Speaker 2: Winnable game Is what. I'm saying THAT'S what i keep. Telling you they Don't, play miami they Don't. Play, louisville okay got.
Speaker 1: A week schedule and you're wearing the Blue For. Bill belichick is? That correct THAT'S what. I am i'm wearing my powder blue For For.
Speaker 10: BILL belichick i think it'll be just an amazing story just by, all this ALL this i. Was talking he goes, out there wins like nine games, and goes, you know advise for the College football playoff title'd be In The National.
Speaker 2: Championship tournament what wonty they.
Speaker 10: Don't play S m u s mus as a top team in the A.
Speaker 2: C c they got a, favorable schedule might be in THE a sec and don't play the.
Speaker 1: Other teams it's just how the how the the teams and it's twenty, eight teams thirty teams IN. The, acc yeah you can't play all, of them so you know you play the, bad, Ones, right YEAH maybe uc should. Do that just saying if he Comes, to yes can you see him COACHING The. Uc, bearcats yes it'll be good for.
Speaker 2: Us them, says yeah good, for us and, says yes he said he's On The cincinnati he's not talking About. The bengals he's talking About. The, bearcats yes, thank you by, the way for us in. This business By the Hall of fame, right there number. Sixty Two dave lapham belongs In the Hall, of fame Brig. Of, honor baby you, agree, right yes continue. WITH sports a wild man called segment out an hour ago from. Missing something you want to correct? Your, record NO because I Have indian hill written. Right here you Did Say, Indian, hill yeah, he said. GOT it i got it written, Right there Indian Of indian. Hill sports you. Know, that yeah he didn't, go there but somehow. He is are you applying you couldn't Graduate From indian hill if you? Wanted to got more issues in The magazine's you're one thousand? PERCENT correct i have. The credit shall we say they have? Brain power yet? Another one. Keep Going scotty scheffler wins a, memorial yesterday second year in, a row finishing at ten under four shot Win Over. Ben griffin that's three out of. Four wins now For, mister scheffler he has pocketed ten million dollars in the Month. Of may now the Month, of may how many wins Did the? Rocks?
Speaker 1: Have three and the Month, of may how many Wins Does scottie? Scheffler? Have three rocket year Comments The. Rocks rocks rocks are nine and fifty on.
Speaker 2: The Season MAJOR League A Major league. Baseball team they just had Their their they're on their fourth eight game. Losing streak they have been swept ten times in. Twenty series that ties a record and uh two months into the season and their third fastest team to the fifty loss mark since the eighteen Eighty Four Kansas city unions and the eighteen Seventy Six Cincinnati. Red stockings how about. That segment they finished nine and fifty six. That year That was marty's first Year Of rady martys. First year marty's first year, fifty six nine. And fifty who was president in eighteen? Seventy six you, Answer, That rock i'm tired of answering about president this in eighteen.
Speaker 1: Sixty eight you might Remember you Listenes asked Grant from. Ohio one so he was the president eight years later in seventeen. Seventy six does that make sense? To, you yeah, seventy six seventeen. SEVENTY six I Got ben franklin on my mind With those. French Women Unbelievable olivia dunn and.
Speaker 2: The splits have you seen? The video i've. Seen it you have to look at, my job having fourteens break the, Arm pas oh, my god treat him top pitcher you're gonna? Trade, him, no, no, no no you go To. The rockies they wouldn't. Need it they Need everything. Rockies.
Speaker 1: Need yeah, another thing they Played, the dodgers they Played, the padres they played every.
Speaker 2: Other week that's. Not good, not good. Not good they cannot Lose another they can't lose one hundred and, fifty games? Can they they're on? TRACK brutal i? Guess brutal is that what they're on? Track for one hundred fifty got close to it in the first. Two months they. Won nine they're gonna stink more this year Than The white sox did. Last year, that's? Impossible correct is it part of the plan or they purposely doing that to get draft play and. Save that then they're going to rebuild and win, it all and then they're gonna go back down like the Like The Miami marlin marlins did. It, twice yeah, rebuild, win lose rebuild win about just to be mediocre and bad rather than go up? And down well things, you like just Re Signed larry walker and some of those Classic color rockets players couldn't hurtn't. They couldn't. They're terrible how do you get?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 2: Bad no? Farm, System Well chris bryant went, out there they. Traded him he was supposed. To be there's a, big star one of the stars, out there and he's been hurt more than. Anything else Sounds like ret's former cub how. Cees doing he may be back. PRETTY soon i believe IT when i. See it How? About marte how are all of our players that have? Oblique strains i'm not even sure what. That is it's on your side. Right here how are you? Gonna? Know bleak what? Do you what do? You do it's rotational force And Watching. Olivia, dune yeah give you some, roation, force, yes. Yes watching so what are you?
Speaker 10: Gonna Do When bill belichick coaches that first GAME, versus tcu you And Me Hot, fudge sunday he goes out there and Just pounds you.
Speaker 1: Don't be sitting There and i'm bringing him from Ud F Hot, fudge sunday putting it right there in front, Of you and, It's like i'll bring you, one TOO because i think somebody's gonna cut bait at.
Speaker 2: Some point it's almost too, late now. Isn't, It, yes yes that'd be. My point how many press credentials will they have?
Speaker 6: For?
Speaker 2: That oh, my god everybody. LINED up i.
Speaker 10: Guarantee you MEETINGS at espn are happening once, a week like how we're gonna handle?
Speaker 2: This game what are we? Gonna do day will. Be, there, yes absolutely he's gonna have more cameras, On him Belichick. Or jordan they will Have a. Jordan camp one of the cameras Will be she's on. The sidelines.
Speaker 5: He.
Speaker 2: Needs help they can't. Do that, THEY can't. I can't she's gotta have a try, To sweep try to sweep sweet sweep, right here. Right here if, it happens she'll be in the.
Speaker 10: Coaches booth you imagine if she's down there in like some crazy outfit with a Headset on.
Speaker 2: Carolina. Hat yeah dan from want on. Vacation again He's in paris. Or, something no.
Speaker 10: He's Back. Patty, newberry uh she wrote an article this weekend On The Western. Hills viaduct so three years ago they said we're gonna do this and it's gonna cost about four hundred. Million dollars well now it's like nine hundred. Million dollars there's been like a viral picture going around of like two sections that held together with like a five sixteenth inch bolt that's.
Speaker 2: Got some oh but it's okay to drive on. In there but. That's important you guys make fun, of them Especially. YOU segod I Love, eddie fingers SO do i? Know you don't you give me out Of The? Stude? Report please willie you and not of a beautiful day here at The. Tri state we leave you and go rids. Content creators, right there we leave you with the immortal words Of The. STEWED report i.
Speaker 3: Stopped listening about ninety.
Speaker 6: Seconds ago what.
Speaker 2: That's the great lance to counseler.
Speaker 1: Stop Listening, Thanks Lance as davos, Sweety says belichick has this.
Speaker 2: Secret sauce and they all happened on news radio seven hundred w l