Speaker 1: Herndzu couldn't talk England rigids good nilacht.
Speaker 2: And yet sad.
Speaker 3: Pasped does.
Speaker 2: The word schlached?
Speaker 3: Does what schlacht.
Speaker 2: That means bad dospedited bad, dospedited bad, and now say not bad.
Speaker 4: Nich schlacht, nich schlacht, nich schlacht.
Speaker 2: Ah I understand.
Speaker 3: Ah if ash dear.
Speaker 2: How do you tell me that you don't understand that?
Speaker 3: Ifashta does.
Speaker 2: Frag they what don't you understand.
Speaker 5: Vas fashtian.
Speaker 3: That does?
Speaker 2: Ask me since when I've been here? Use shan.
Speaker 1: Side one sensition here side one side one sensition here.
Speaker 2: Tell me you've been here since three days? Use via.
Speaker 6: Vis inside right tagen here vis inside right tangen.
Speaker 2: Here zangzi, I've been here since two days.
Speaker 1: She's been said sweight tarking here he's been said sweight targin here.
Speaker 2: Zagzi. We're going to stay.
Speaker 3: Far BlimE f BlimE.
Speaker 2: Throg the how long.
Speaker 4: We longer?
Speaker 2: How long are you still staying?
Speaker 5: Be long ablimeed zeen be long a BlimE zen.
Speaker 2: I'm talking thee a couple of days.
Speaker 3: And pataga.
Speaker 2: And parvoran franzaspedited.
Speaker 3: Baspedoited does.
Speaker 2: The word varon.
Speaker 3: Does war varen.
Speaker 5: Despedoited weeks.
Speaker 2: The week is devara zangxi.
Speaker 7: One week, I nevoho, I nevoho frangzi how long filanga zangxi A week, I nevoho. We've been here since a week?
Speaker 3: Ter feels inside.
Speaker 8: I nevora here, said Ana Vorcho. Aina said Ana vocher vias inside.
Speaker 3: I never for here.
Speaker 2: We're going to stay.
Speaker 3: There, Blige.
Speaker 2: A couple of weeks, ain pavochen, I have been here since a week.
Speaker 3: It's beinside. I never hear it's binside. I never here.
Speaker 2: I'm staying.
Speaker 3: If Bliber alone Alina.
Speaker 8: Alina, I would like to stay alone, ikmushta Alaina Bleibe, I would.
Speaker 2: Like to go away later use vegfaran.
Speaker 6: Ikmust speedter vegfaran.
Speaker 8: Vegfaren, I would like to go away, ikmuster vekfarn.
Speaker 9: Later speeder, I'm going to stay Ichbleiber ninety days.
Speaker 3: No inzichtagar no in sichta.
Speaker 2: I would like to go away. Then, be careful of the word.
Speaker 6: Order echmerster dan vekfaren.
Speaker 2: Since when have you been here?
Speaker 4: Said one? Since here? Said one since here?
Speaker 3: Since a week, said Anavorcho.
Speaker 2: Lisaktmann since a couple of weeks.
Speaker 6: Said, and Pavorchen.
Speaker 9: Said, and Pavorchen, here's how to say since yesterday with a Junzi said Gustan.
Speaker 6: Guestan guest tan guest tan.
Speaker 2: Zanzi yesterday, guest An. We've been here since yesterday.
Speaker 3: Feels inside. Guests done here.
Speaker 2: I bought something yesterday, vide I have a.
Speaker 8: Guest on at Vaska kauft harbor in harbor, get colft, get colft i hab a coulft. I have a guest on at Vaska Kauft.
Speaker 2: Misactman. I bought.
Speaker 3: It a cot.
Speaker 2: I bought something, but it was a coft. I bought something yesterday.
Speaker 3: If you have a guest, then it was a covet.
Speaker 2: What did you buy? We don't want the bitters hams A coft.
Speaker 5: A cofts hams, A coved.
Speaker 2: What did you buy yesterday?
Speaker 5: Wassms the guest and a cought.
Speaker 2: Weak the I bought something.
Speaker 3: A car, but it was a covet.
Speaker 5: F ask her what she bought? Fashoms A cought fasoms A cought.
Speaker 2: Something to drink with a run the it was to.
Speaker 3: Drinking, two to drinking. It was to drinking.
Speaker 2: I bought something to drink.
Speaker 3: Ay but it was to drinking. A cought a harbor, A cought a cab. It was to drink and a cought.
Speaker 2: Try to say I bought something for you.
Speaker 3: A cab.
Speaker 6: It was for single cought a harber, it was for siger coft.
Speaker 2: Say again, I bought something to drink.
Speaker 3: A harbor.
Speaker 6: It was to drinking a coft, to drinking a cought.
Speaker 2: I bought wine.
Speaker 3: A carb wineinger coft.
Speaker 2: One times, the oin hoodge coft, Yes, I had with a run, the.
Speaker 3: Yeah, iron hood, iron hood, a carbo iron hoodge coft.
Speaker 2: Visa and the hat.
Speaker 3: Hoot dare hoot dare hoot.
Speaker 8: Einhout I bought a hat yesterday. I ye have a guesstn inenhotkakoughed ironenhood not expensive, nistoya, nistoya.
Speaker 3: Not bad.
Speaker 4: Michchleicht.
Speaker 2: Here's how to ask if she has already eaten something.
Speaker 1: Vida hunsi humsi shn atvaska guessen gegessen guessen kuh geguesson hms shn atvaska gessen.
Speaker 8: Yes, I already ate something, Yeah, inhibition at vaska gisen, inhabition at vaska gisen, I ate.
Speaker 3: Yesterday ib a guest on Gegison.
Speaker 2: I ate something yesterday.
Speaker 3: I have a guest on at Vaskagisen.
Speaker 2: Zarzi. You would like to eat something today?
Speaker 4: See mission Houtte.
Speaker 5: It was essen right nicha vah nichtar.
Speaker 2: Nishtwar Zangxi Yes, perhaps, yeah, Philight, you ate something yesterday.
Speaker 1: See how I'm Gueston at Vaska Gusen. See how I'm Gueston at Vaska Gusen.
Speaker 2: And you can also eat something today. Watch the word order.
Speaker 4: When see current hotel Esen.
Speaker 2: Yes, why not? Yeah, we can eat together.
Speaker 3: Vicon and Susamon Esen Vicon and susamon Essen.
Speaker 2: We can eat something now.
Speaker 4: You couldn't yet. That was.
Speaker 2: We can also drink something.
Speaker 3: You couldn't all It was drinking.
Speaker 2: I bought something to drink.
Speaker 3: A cab. It was to drinking. A cought a cab.
Speaker 6: It was to drinking A cought.
Speaker 2: Ask her what she bought.
Speaker 5: Bashamsi a coft.
Speaker 2: I bought wine.
Speaker 3: A cab, a wine a coft.
Speaker 2: Here's how to ask do you like wine?
Speaker 3: Vida jun zimrgen vine, Murgen.
Speaker 4: Move mergen.
Speaker 3: Mergen vine.
Speaker 2: How do you say do you like wine?
Speaker 3: Mrgency vine mergen vine.
Speaker 2: Visak man you like c Murgen Murgen, Yes, I like wine Via runs bitter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Ishmark wine mark Ischmark, Ishmark.
Speaker 2: Wine vis ag Zi I like wine.
Speaker 4: Ishmark wine, Ishmark wine.
Speaker 2: I would like something to drink now.
Speaker 6: As drinking.
Speaker 2: Do you like wine.
Speaker 3: Wine?
Speaker 2: Say yes? I like wine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Ishmark wine.
Speaker 2: I would also like to eat something Essen. Would you like to eat now?
Speaker 4: Merschten, what would you like to eat? Vas?
Speaker 2: Would you like to eat now?
Speaker 4: Merchandi Yetstasen.
Speaker 2: Ask her what she ate yesterday?
Speaker 5: Vasami guest on a guessing.
Speaker 2: Yesterday?
Speaker 3: Guest then.
Speaker 2: Not much, nicht fia nickt fia, I didn't eat much yesterday.
Speaker 3: Vide JUNI I have a guest, I neshed filig Guessen. I have a guest I neished fieldga Guessen why not.
Speaker 5: Varumnist I don't know.
Speaker 3: Evice is n.
Speaker 2: Would you like to eat something now?
Speaker 4: Merchancy yes, its Essen?
Speaker 2: Yes, but with whom?
Speaker 3: Yeah about midvem midvem with me.
Speaker 4: Mid miya.
Speaker 2: We can eat together.
Speaker 5: Fia crims for summon Essen, via curms for salmon Essen.
Speaker 2: Okay, good, okay, it's now one o'clock.
Speaker 3: As it getst an ouer, we can still eat something. The kernel red vas.
Speaker 2: Essen wizakmann yesterday.
Speaker 4: Guests done.
Speaker 2: Zagzi, I bought something yesterday.
Speaker 3: A cab a guestn at vaska.
Speaker 2: Kaft frasi, what did you buy.
Speaker 5: Vassamsiga coft.
Speaker 2: Say, I bought a hat ironn hood.
Speaker 3: A carbo iron hootka coft a kab iron in hootk coughed.
Speaker 10: Say not very expensive, niter tooya. Here is the hat der hoot, Here is the hood, Here is the hood.
Speaker 2: Do you like the hat? Din hoot.
Speaker 3: Moonsid in hoot movsi in hoot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, de hoot is shun.
Speaker 2: He said, the hat is very beautiful? Do you remember how to ask? Since? When have you been here? Youse sean.
Speaker 6: Side funds incision here.
Speaker 3: Said fans insition.
Speaker 11: Year sangzi Since one week, said Anavo, said anavo on wisaktman since a couple of weeks.
Speaker 5: Side and pavorchen side and porch.
Speaker 2: Not bad mich frankzi, did you already buy something today? Watch the word order?
Speaker 5: Hum's the ahutation? That was a cought?
Speaker 2: What did you buy?
Speaker 5: Fas hamsy coughed. That's how I'm a coulfed.
Speaker 2: Say a lot or much fear I bought a lot.
Speaker 3: A cab a fe coft.
Speaker 2: I bought something for my children, a.
Speaker 6: Caba advist form my nickinnaggar coulft, and.
Speaker 2: I also bought a hat not bad.
Speaker 4: Mitchleicht.
Speaker 2: This is the end of today's lesson. When you continue with the next unit tomorrow, please begin with track number two two