Speaker 1: Every bone a bone that day?
Speaker 2: What is up? Guys?
Speaker 1: How is everyone doing? Yu? What is all? What's up? Guys? How is everyone doing? Hold on, guys, I'm getting high. I'm actually getting hot. Us it's hot.
Speaker 3: Mhm h I was getting old.
Speaker 1: It get hot.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: But uh.
Speaker 4: M hm hm.
Speaker 1: Your host wedding. But what's up, guys?
Speaker 5: What is uh?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 1: What the food? Yeah, he pays his way all the fucking time. But King Start's gonna find out. Yuh, you're gonna find out. They're gonna find out the same thing that I found out months ago, that peshe only cares about money. PESHI just is doing this too for the money and also to get good with Becky Boop. You know, by the way, I wrote a poem for today. If I want to read this, Happy Friday, November seventh, The week finally cracks open like a cold soda on the porch with the sweet hiss of freedom. November seventh, Christmas, fresh sheets, suns spilling gold around the kitchen floor, where yesterday's coffee rings look, rings look almost like halos. Your out box is empty, your shoes are untied, and the weekends is a wide open road. With no speed limits and a playlist that knows everywhere you're about. The screen clocks forget their jobs, alarms snoozes forever, and the couch welcomes you like an old dog that never holds a grudge. Radyse what's every in your hand? Mug, juice box, lucky socks, looky sock. Here's to Friday, November seven, the day universe winks and says you made a kid. Now go be glorious alive.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: And the thing is is, like everybody in the LCU doesn't you know, I would rather watch Paint Dry than watch like some of the shows. Because the only reason why I don't worry about if people my mo that you know, you have people like that that pesh So, Sir Joseph Peshi is a guy that I met through bowling. He was a bowling supporter. And you know what the thing is, I just want to say this, I don't care about like the people that he hangs out with are the morons that they will give They will give money to a person just to give them money. Petty thinks that. Yeah. And the thing is, when he started, like you know, first he was he was in he was wanted to do shows with Lammy. He wanted to do shows with me. Then when he found like the Game Chasers, Billy and all that, we started they.
Speaker 2: And then and then and.
Speaker 1: By the way, I do want to say this, we and all that. I don't blame people. I don't blame PESTI for what happened. There was some issues there that someone. I just want to say this. I don't blame anybody for what happened. I don't I don't blame anybody.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: What happened is we change lanes. When when we change sometimes when we change lanes, we get people that used us for content. You know, they used us for content and.
Speaker 2: I gave they would you they they always h yuh.
Speaker 1: Oh, why is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I just want to say this, Pattie, don't try to act like no one helps you. Uh crap, someone's here, tell pressure to listen to this.
Speaker 6: Hold on kah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just want to let you guys know that when hit his mom shays up, I have to end the stream. Yeah there's the one. I'm doing it early today. M hm hm the Frankie.
Speaker 2: Kio wounders.
Speaker 3: Yo yo.
Speaker 2: Yo yo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he might be at work. Oh m h m hm soon s here so something.
Speaker 2: Yo, h.
Speaker 5: M m mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Do you know what you know?
Speaker 2: Way?
Speaker 1: King Star is going to uh take care of it. Hey, what's up? Worse than the internet? If you want to in sixty if you want to come up, you got a laying brother. Brother in sixty on the world is for tear is a mine?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 1: On to see in shorts? How should I sends that busy link? Should I sends that busy link head on, head on, head on, head on? Yeah, mhm, it's about Patti m hm.
Speaker 3: Hm hm.
Speaker 1: Oh the world is school tier isn't about your.
Speaker 5: Mm hm yum.
Speaker 1: Someone's here, it's who is this?
Speaker 7: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hey, what's up? Brother?
Speaker 7: This is what Frogan looks like.
Speaker 1: Progan, the one that gets a lot.
Speaker 7: Yeah, started us made a video about her like a year or two ago, and this, uh, this ai picture came out of it of her looking like, yeah you thought it was beauty yeah.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, but I got I got some. We just found out that someone from my show is now part of Locale as Sir Joseph Pesci. I don't know who that is.
Speaker 7: I don't think they've seen them up here.
Speaker 1: This is part of your show. No, he was part of my old community, one of the old community that I'm busy. He was one of the guys that he he used me for content and he used he's scamming people, and then he tried to get into Becky Boop's community. You know, Rich's old girlfriend.
Speaker 7: M hm, No, Rich, I know who Becky Boop is. Is that who you're talking about?
Speaker 2: That's Rich.
Speaker 1: That's Rich. That's Rich from review Tech USA.
Speaker 7: X Oh, I didn't know that, so I know who Rich is actually none review Tech Okay, yeah, I didn't know they data that's wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, is that pussy showed a clip of our interview?
Speaker 7: I know I saw that, Jake, Okay, why are you what are you exposing me over to those degenerates on Twitch? No? I was just.
Speaker 1: We also get you also gave him a shout out before you get I saw.
Speaker 7: In fact, I saw you streaming on Twitch. I thought you were done with Twitch.
Speaker 1: Only for a couple of minutes. I was doing the I R L or mobile.
Speaker 7: I mean, I'm not I don't care, Jake, you can do switch if you want.
Speaker 1: I just you know, I was just wondering Twitch, you need to have a new shirts saying Twitch, I need a what you need to have any shirt on your store? Shop dot sixty dot love. Okay, sorry, is that right shopping? Can you hear me? Yeah?
Speaker 7: At shop dot I'm sixty dot live. That's my my merch store. But what should the shirt be? That's what I'm asking.
Speaker 1: By the way, there's shop Travis Scott dot com. But uh, I think that Twitch and then and then put the gay flag instead of Twitch.
Speaker 7: It's okay, yeah, maybe.
Speaker 1: It's in sixty not love. What oh it takes you to wait? You gotta think you got some new merch on here.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I put out a couple of shirts a few months ago.
Speaker 2: There's a thick.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, thick fil a instead of chick fil a, thick file a.
Speaker 1: Thick and fired tired. Yeah, three hugs, pants a ticks candle. It's just the word dicks in colorful language. What's what is the So Sarah's my song that you have her ike your one of your donats small Smama.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 7: That was just some song that I found like a really really long time ago that would have probably been back in like twenty fifteen. I think I just searched. Stop posting my links. I think I just searched, like smile time on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Hey, so, did you know that the people were gonna call in and do the nine to eleven docas and stuff?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 7: I didn't know that's what they were gonna do, but I knew people were gonna call in and try to say some stupid shit.
Speaker 1: But I don't know they're going to do that about Randy. What about Randy or the other one.
Speaker 7: I don't know what they're gonna call in with. I just know that people are gonna call and that's the funny way.
Speaker 1: What is the other one? Because you have Randy, you have another one that calls it a lot?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: Sorry? I also j.
Speaker 7: Hi this U Jane? How's it going?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: You want?
Speaker 7: He always calls up and talks about a half pound chicken nugget?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Or or the time that they wanted to know how to milk how to milk a cow? You actually Amazon? Was you still have amazoniate? No?
Speaker 7: I don't have that anymore, Jake. I lost my PayPal the other day and I'm pretty distraught over it.
Speaker 1: Like you lost your cash app to.
Speaker 7: No, I don't have a cash app. But my PayPal was like, how I make money? And I got banned from PayPal yesterday?
Speaker 1: And why why did you?
Speaker 7: I don't totally know why, but I'm gonna have to start taking crypto coins to avoid this fucking ship.
Speaker 1: Oh, let me guess you don't tell me you bought Zach Bussy. You bought a thousand copies of that Bussy's new book.
Speaker 7: You think I would get panned from PayPal for that? Also, does that bussy actually have a book?
Speaker 1: No, Oh my god, don't tell me you gifted some memberships to that t O s dot gging that he.
Speaker 2: He's chilling.
Speaker 7: No, I think I did join it one time, though, I've got I get his newsletter. It's really good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's actually good. He Here's the thing. I would rather listen to Zach than listen to uh to uh. What's is what the other ones? I moist most critical?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Or Penguin, Yeah, pengwinzo or uh.
Speaker 1: But I want to say this. I really don't like when people say, oh, Jake is here's the thing I support. Here's the thing Like I told, I told so yesterday. I had a guess called Dan Dan for nice podcast stupid.
Speaker 2: I made.
Speaker 1: He got super chatted nine dollars or ninety dollars, it's ten bucks. I said, hey, I don't want none of the money. He said, no, I'll send it to you. He actually, and I said, okay, but I don't want to. I've never I've never wanted to take money from people. If people want to make are making money on me, I don't want to because I don't want to call the fucking scammer for taking money.
Speaker 7: Well, I don't think you're a scammer for taking money, Like I think. I think a lot of people around here are really judgmental, and it comes to like making money on these platforms like Jake, you come on here and you give people your time and your energy. Yeah, and if they find value in that. For example, like if I stream during the day, I'll have a lot of people that will come in and watch me, like while they're working or whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And also you you're so here's the thing you show videos, you show Sean Shanny's Jenny Roast badasses.
Speaker 7: Well sure, but I'm just saying, like, if somebody wants to pay me because I'm adding value to their day while they're making money, you know, I don't think that that's unfair and like an unfair trade, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I also want to say this, and I want to say this really quickly, say this really good. I think that a lot. I think that a lot of people now on Twitch they'll just run the reruns.
Speaker 7: They're run.
Speaker 1: Oh, they'll run, they're looking at So they'll also what they'll do on the on some of the streams, they'll have cameras. When they're driving, they'll have a camera showing the road. No, okay, yeah that's what Speed did. By the way, Speed got Speed was doing more than Kai Sanat Kasana had a million subs. He's But but I want to say this. I think that people who you know, we have we have people that you know this tron is streaming on YouTube.
Speaker 7: Now, okay, Tron's streaming on YouTube.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: Correct, You're you're you're gonna have to go to You're gonna have.
Speaker 1: To go to a kick Now.
Speaker 7: I'm not going anywhere.
Speaker 1: Hey, by the way, when is it when are you gonna do a steak sponsorship with a steak the crypto gamble inside steak?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 6: Never you can make money?
Speaker 7: I don't. I don't want to.
Speaker 1: Hey, what about the m sixty coin that you've been giving people.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, so I don't have.
Speaker 1: Cryptocurrency.
Speaker 7: I don't have my own crypto coin.
Speaker 1: So, by the way, that was a joke.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that was just a joke on my show. I don't have my own crypto coin, and I wouldn't make my own. Uh, there's a lot of good crypto coins that are already out there that people are already invested in. So for me, it's just like I'd like to get in on that, you know what I mean, right, And so that's why I'm taking crypto donations. Yeah, so what happened with I guess those people can I ask about it?
Speaker 1: Let me just say that they if you're talking about Bobby Nick And No, I really don't want to talk about it right now. I just because it's like you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make a drink.
Speaker 7: Oh based No, you're right, you're right. I've got my own drama going on right now. I think it's why I lost my PayPal.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 7: No, not Casey Tron. This is girl World people. They're just as bad though, they're just as bad.
Speaker 1: I need I need it.
Speaker 7: No, they're not. Girl World's not coming after you don't worry about it. But I might talk about you on my stream. Would you be okay with that?
Speaker 1: Go ahead? Everybody talks about me on their streams. They pay wallet too, like you do some of yours.
Speaker 7: No, I won't pay wallet, and I'll tell people if they come over here, they better be nice to you, otherwise they're going to have to answer to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's the thing. You're the only one that is a nice one you have. Hey, I would love to meet Stardust.
Speaker 7: I don't know, maybe we can arrange that.
Speaker 1: It's lit unurban brain.
Speaker 7: How you do if you if you're nice to her and not weird to her?
Speaker 1: Does tip does a tip in sixty got lost of work?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 7: It doesn't.
Speaker 3: It does.
Speaker 7: Actually, I turned on the credit card donations over there because I've got to do something. But kay, just I'm telling you don't share it in your chat because I don't need you to share it in my chat.
Speaker 1: In your chat, no, No, I could donate without having to use my damn doing a super chat.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: I hate Hey, brother, brother, Hello, are you talking to me? You're going to hate this what.
Speaker 7: I see?
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm just trying to help you.
Speaker 7: You need money, I mean, actually at this point I do. So maybe I shouldn't be complaining, but so I don't want to make Yeah, in fact, it's not what you just said. You didn't want to like look like you're grifting off of somebody else, trying to make money on there.
Speaker 1: So here's the thing, here's thinking. I'm sixty. I'm just trying to help you. Brother. You You've always been awesome to me. I might have been an asshole to you a few times. It's okay, you know, it's it's always it's you know, I always you know. And by the way, I didn't know that you and uncle uncle Joe. I remember when Uncle Joe didn't he hen have affiliateship for partnership. Yeah I was.
Speaker 7: I've been watching him, but I was watching him back then too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't watch him a lot. I watched If You Quit a lot.
Speaker 7: Oh. I like Quinn. Actually he's he's pretty funny. I didn't know he's still streaming. I don't know any of these.
Speaker 1: But he doesn't stream with Uncle Joe anymore. He streams on his own channel.
Speaker 7: Okay, I'm seeing that.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: By the way, an old friend of yours has been streaming a little bit fluffy Jimmy.
Speaker 7: Oh well, that's good.
Speaker 1: Flumpy was in your breaking news videos. He was the running for the UH Yeah.
Speaker 7: I got him to do a guest star appearance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, before there was even a guest star.
Speaker 7: That was fun. I liked doing that show a lot.
Speaker 1: But I want to say, have you ever thought of getting a buy me a coffee?
Speaker 7: I mean I have, but probably not. I just don't stripe. Yeah, I mean maybe that Actually you might be Ryan, that might be the way to go. Actually, the thing is like I have credit card donations on the other one, like on my my I'm sixty tip page. The biggest thing with all of this though, was just like I don't want to uh Like, I have a lot of international viewers, and that's how they usually that's like the only way they have to actually pay us their PayPal, And so I'm just worried about what's going to happen there because I feel like I've got to figure something out.
Speaker 1: I've had people. So here's the thing with with buy me a coffee and with they I have a few people that you they use their their their card, they're from you, from the from the from the uh. I have friends in Canada that did it.
Speaker 7: I don't know. I am hoping I can get my PayPal account back, but yeah, it's just overall frustrating.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I got my PayPal band a few years ago. I have the reason why I have to use my niece's paypals.
Speaker 7: Well, don't say that out loud, do I do?
Speaker 1: I care?
Speaker 7: I don't know. Maybe you don't listen.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing PayPal is. Here's the thing it's And also I right, No, by the way, nobody got their first damps this week.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I heard about that, but I also heard.
Speaker 1: That Trump was chosen to do it by today.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like, well that there was. There was a whole court order that they had to do something about it. But you know, even that's hitting That's the other thing that's hit me is my health insurance. So because the whole shutdown, they're not the Obamacare, they have to negotiate the Obamacare subsidies. So my health insurance is going from fifty seven to one hundred and sixty three dollars a month. Oh yeah, and also it's apparently worse than Georgia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought you lived in the Great state about the beam.
Speaker 7: No, I'm from Alabama. I live in Atlanta at Georgia. Atlanta's in Georgia.
Speaker 1: I got people that want me to come to Georgia. I have a lot of friends that want me to come to Georgia. But you'll never see my fat ass in Georgia unless the money pays.
Speaker 7: Unless the money pays.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: And by the way, it's not about like it's i'd never do. I never like you know, you know, you know what. I don't like Mississippi either. You know what? You know why Tennis you know why Alabama doesn't you know why Tennessee doesn't Tennessee and Alabama don't fall into the golf?
Speaker 7: Why they what?
Speaker 1: Well, why they don't fall in the golf? Because Mississippi sucks. I was doing the Texas I was doing Texas Oklahoma jokes.
Speaker 7: Sorry, oh okay, it chucked me a minute. I get it, I get it.
Speaker 1: That's you know they say, you know why Oklahoma doesn't follow in the ocean because Texas sucks. H Yeah, but I want to say this, I love your show, but so Blooty Patrol is no longer your moderator.
Speaker 7: No, she hasn't been around in a while.
Speaker 1: I haven't I get a couple of donations while you're still on Twitch saying all money goes all the too, all goes to Booty Patrol. I get a donator, I get a one of your pay of the mods.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Hey, you need to have a crypto one called buy him sixty a new car ay gm andr Grandpa tried to buy it.
Speaker 7: I actually do have to get a damn tire change on my car.
Speaker 1: Is that the same car that Anger Gumpa tried to get for one thousand dollars?
Speaker 7: You know what I'm talking about, righting, Yes, that's the one he wanted to buy.
Speaker 1: Uh part thousand dollars. J o K. You started cussing him out. Then the California clips, a lot of that stuff you got met. So who is the guy that tried to do the clip? And then he sent the clip? He clipped the clip with the clip.
Speaker 7: Those that bend from California channel.
Speaker 1: Do you let people clip your show?
Speaker 7: Well, he clipped me reacting to a clip of myself and then you know, clipped that and then had me react to that clip like does that make sense?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And also he you know you also have an Alexa.
Speaker 7: I do you know that I haven't? Yeah, no, no, I know what you a clip you're talking about?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know Ricky Burrett in Saussia might be breaking up. You know, Sasha Ricky are not together anymore.
Speaker 7: I didn't know he was with anybody, honestly.
Speaker 1: And that blue stinky rat, stinky blue rat. What there's a there's a stinky blue rat that his friends with Ricky Burrett. Okay, he even has a r tard shirt on his shop. No ude, no shop dot M sixty dot shot dot M sixty dot live shot do live? Oh what? What does? What happens when we say, uh, this person's name Casey Troun, Casey Tron, Casey Tron.
Speaker 7: What you think I'm going a runoff panel or something?
Speaker 1: Dominion dominion, dominion.
Speaker 7: No, I have a friend though that he'll run off panel if you say a K A K A K a k. Because it's this girl that he was in a lawsuit with. They can't talk about each other. So like when people want to get this guy to get off panel, they just say.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, who is it?
Speaker 7: It's a girl that he was a friend.
Speaker 1: Who's your friend? Oh?
Speaker 7: Hussy? In fact, you probably know who Hussy is, right.
Speaker 1: The guy that I met him through Nigs.
Speaker 7: I was about to say, you used to watch Negs, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I met Niggs through Stieltoe.
Speaker 7: You met Negs through Aaron. I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: By the way, does does miss Hussy still wear the outphits?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 7: He does. In fact, he wore it tour. He wore it to court too.
Speaker 1: A K A K a K.
Speaker 7: Stop it. I know.
Speaker 1: By the way, you've seen the Family Guy episode wheen Brian went to uh, Hannity and they started calling and then I'm not recording. I'm not recording, not stop recording. I'm streaming. We're we're waiting on uh. We were waiting on my roommate's mom to show ups because I was gonna stop recording when when she came, Yeah, when she's not coming, so I can stream tonight. That's that's the thing with me, is like, I don't like streaming because you're gonna be down here making a lot of noise.
Speaker 7: Well maybe just take the night off, but but.
Speaker 1: Not not anymore either.
Speaker 7: All right, right, hold on, I asked that's just be one minute in sixty Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 6: And so I could drim a little bit longer.
Speaker 2: I haven't. Yeah, hold on, give me one minute.
Speaker 7: M sixty, You're fine. How's it going? Hut type your favorite number in the chop?
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm SI.
Speaker 7: No. Well, I was gonna say, do you have to stream today?
Speaker 1: Actually I'm straight. I'm a talking person, all right. Uh, I'm sixty on YouTube or Worse of the Internet.
Speaker 7: Worse of the Internet.
Speaker 1: Oh great, we get to watch another for freight video.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 7: No, I'm actually talking about this girl world person because she you know Amberlin Read.
Speaker 1: Right, the uh, the one that goes on went on Doctor Phil.
Speaker 7: No, she didn't go on Doctor Phil.
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Was that was she the one that was on Team No?
Speaker 7: Were you thinking of? Truthfully, Tricia? She was on Doctor Phil? Oh yeah, No, Amberlin read is the one. She's like five hundred pounds and I don't know, she's just big. But anyway, she this one person, this one girl is like reac acting to her and she uh was like hitting on her ex girlfriend to get information out of it.
Speaker 1: Wait Emberly, Uh, this Amber girls is gay?
Speaker 7: Yeah, so the reaction channel her name is Rachel. She was like talking to her ex girlfriend to Amber's ex girlfriend behind the scenes, like trying to get infro out of her.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And here's the thing. I just want to want to tell you that a gay guy is talking about a gay girl.
Speaker 2: Shit.
Speaker 7: Uh huh. I do a lot of gay on gay crime on my on my Worst of the Internet channel. I like to tear into the other days.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, you know everybody, like, like I said before, everybody wants me to come to Atlanta, and everyone wants me to go to Georgia News. I don't know a lot of people in Atlanta.
Speaker 7: Why do people want you to go to Atlanta?
Speaker 1: Because people want me?
Speaker 7: Maybe I should ask what people who?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: I got friends.
Speaker 1: I got friends in North Georgia, South Georgia, the Southern podcast boys one in North Georgia, the other ones in South Georgia.
Speaker 7: Jake, do you ever worry that some of these people might be like, not scammers, but just might be taking advantage of you? I guess I guess I would be.
Speaker 1: That's what Bobby Nick was doing, Bobby advantage of everybody.
Speaker 7: Well, and you know that's the thing is like I I It's not that I'm like juding necessarily, but I'm like wondering what that's about, because it does seem like, you know, well he's got dare I say, I feel like I know where you're coming from, because you're like, well, he's got Wendy. Now what's he gonna do? You know, what's there to do with me? And I feel like he is kind of playing into that to be like, you know, like, well we've got Wendy and you upset Wendy or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And the thing is it was all because I So she went on panel one night and said she needed five thousand dollars to get her car fit take her cat to the event in her car fixed, And I was like, instead of begging for the money on stream, why don't you go ask Howard for help? Howard gets you somebody, how we can get help. Here's the there's a beds. It doesn't cost five thousand dollars for a car for how much do you think parts.
Speaker 2: Are right here?
Speaker 7: Two things here, Jake, I will, I will say that's a good comeback, because you have a point. She's got a rich friend. So but like, even if we put that to the side, though, why can't she ebag Jake? Why can't let Wendy get her back?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: In sixty she has known her mom. She has like a nineteen eighties nineteen nineties car before before the computer doesn't cost onot thousand dollars for auto repair.
Speaker 7: It can and well listen, it depends on the auto repair. But it can cost five thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: It doesn't cost about thousand dollars to take the catch.
Speaker 2: To the bet.
Speaker 7: It can cost five thousand dollars to take a cat to the vat.
Speaker 2: It can, Jake.
Speaker 7: These things add up, especially vet bills and auto repairs. And she's finding out health insurance in sixty's.
Speaker 1: Also she's dental bills.
Speaker 7: Those add up too.
Speaker 1: She's also her old addresses in Georgia's. I found out where she lived her old address.
Speaker 7: Why, Jake, you don't need to be docs and people.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no no, wait cross, Jake, I don't.
Speaker 7: Need to know this information. Why do you Why do you know this information? You don't need Yeah, I don't tell other people where to find it. I'm just saying, like, you just forget that you know that information, Jake.
Speaker 1: All right. And the thing is it's also she's a big star on and I'm just starting out. She's been on the house third for twenty something years.
Speaker 7: But Jake, isn't that what the problem is. It's like they you you feel like you got left out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you were the.
Speaker 7: For lack of a better term, you were the special one that was on the show. And you know they I get how you feel. You feel like you've been replaced, right, Yeah, And it's okay. I'm not trying to be a therapist. It's just the fact that, like, I get where you're coming from, and I didn't like necessarily the way that they're treating you. I don't even know that I like the way that they're treating Wendy either. But that's a that's another discussion.
Speaker 1: Six. Bobby Nick had three of my friends lost their channels this week because Bobby Nick told one of his friends to porm bomb the channels.
Speaker 7: Okay, that's not cool, Bobby Nick.
Speaker 1: So my friend cut to the jib Christian Chris. I think you've done shows with him in the past. With me, he comes in as a to the gym or rot talt love. Uh huh.
Speaker 7: I thought Jim was on their channel the other day. I could be wrong about that.
Speaker 2: Jim.
Speaker 1: Jim Jim had he lost his channel and his other guitar channel were both monetized. His friend new girl who I've been unfriends with, lost her channel. A lot of people four people lost their lively, four channels got I lost my channel.
Speaker 7: It's I'm over like, I'm like, yeah, I lost my livelihood. Yes, your tape too. So I'm a little like, but no, I get it.
Speaker 1: It's has a business. He he he he him and his axe clean animals for Leaden.
Speaker 7: That's good.
Speaker 1: Did he has he has something to fall back to? Like you don't, sorry, Bird, did you go to the autry?
Speaker 7: No? But I probably need to now that I'm I'm paypalerless. Jake, what do you want to do with your channel? That's what I'm I want to figure out, Like, what is your goal here?
Speaker 1: My goal is number one? You know. I've been on for king. I've been on YouTube for almost ten years.
Speaker 7: Okay, and I just.
Speaker 1: I lost focus in Sicy. It's like should I should I? Should I react to share uh Shney and revs Shanny shitting in a bucket and then red dropping the bucket? Or or should I or? Because here's the thing now, it's like I don't have a lot of focus on my because I'm focusing on other stuff to keep the business good.
Speaker 7: What other suck?
Speaker 1: Patreon, bob your coffee, kofa ke public fourth wall, I have stream labs emerge.
Speaker 7: You probably have too much if I'm being honest, Like I'm all about monetizing, but you might have too many things going on. And like, if you have too many things going on that you have to like set up and like mess with all the time, then you you don't give enough time to making content.
Speaker 1: Head on head on. But one of Hey, so I call this faf You know what fa FO stands for? Right?
Speaker 7: Fuck around? Find out that?
Speaker 1: So I'm I so, I'm so, I wanted to Really why I get this is I want people to I I know you're you know, the girl world is fucking and they find that they're gonna find.
Speaker 7: Out, oh for sure.
Speaker 1: Oh. By the way, I've been watching a show called Insurance Wars.
Speaker 7: What kind of insurance? What is this about?
Speaker 1: House insurance? They they they follow a group out of Florida their adjustment claim. There they help get people money because the insurance adjuster try to low ball people. They help with Uh yeah, I'm just scared in sixty scared of what Hey rot to TV if you want to come up, Chris. I think I think Chris is gonna do the show sooner. Chris rot to live Clips is the guy that lost his channel because Lot trot Tall. Lot of Clips is the one that lost his channel because Bobby is stupid ass.
Speaker 7: Well, what are you scared about, Jack?
Speaker 1: I'm scared that I'm I'm going to like, you know, should I retire after ten years?
Speaker 7: Do you want to retire?
Speaker 1: No? Okay, but because I'm not ready to retire. But I'm getting I'm getting older. I'm getting older. I'm not I'm thirty thirty. I'm only thirty three, and I just think it's time.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: You've been doing it for ten years too.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: In sixty eleven, twenty fourteen, mm hmm, damn.
Speaker 7: About to be twelve years.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you something? In sixty twenty thirteen, twenty thirteen. On April first, twenty thirteen, my dad went in to Birmingham's UAB for surgery.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry to hear that sack I had.
Speaker 1: He had to have a triple bypass. Doctor A over there at UA BMC did it. But I just want to say this. So Bobby Nick spent thirty minutes of his Lunatic Lounge remembers only show talking about me and then on No Filter last night. My channel, my main channel for this, this is a brand account. I have a channel, the football channel that got a gifted sub to No Filter.
Speaker 7: Okay, well if you're still sub so that they don't that, Like, you know how on Twitch you can pick who it goes to.
Speaker 1: I don't watch that channel. My niece watches that channel. I sub to it when I was trying to get them subs so they can give the sub butt their their membership button.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I do. You know how on Twitch, like you can pick who the gifts sub goes to. No. On YouTube, it won't let you pick. It just goes out randomly, so that happens. I've had people get memberships to my channel that haven't even subscribed to me before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they just talked in your chat.
Speaker 7: I guess some of them said that they they've never seen. They're like, who is this and why was I gifted a membership to them?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hey so.
Speaker 2: Last year.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: One of the things I worry about him sixty is you know, I just want to I just want to do what's right. And then the reason that's the reason why I went to Throne instead of Amazon Whistless mm hmmm, is because it doesn't tell you any of my information. It won't even tell you what state city I'm living in.
Speaker 7: Oh, do you have any I think that's a good idea if you want to do a wisteless. I don't have. No, I don't have a wist less.
Speaker 1: Right now because people would buy you shit.
Speaker 7: Maybe I might do that soon and let me know about it.
Speaker 1: Oh, let us know about it, said Valkyrial link.
Speaker 7: Valkyrie. I mean maybe I don't know.
Speaker 1: She might be busy with her husband, with her hobby. Maybe did they have kids. Ah, yeah, someone's kicking in the kitchen, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: But uh, but no, I guess my question is like if you could do whatever and like you know, it works whatever with whether it's with your channel or not with your channel, Like maybe you want to do something offline, But what do you want to do? Ultimately?
Speaker 1: I just want to you know, number one, I want to like do other stuff because you know I was when I was younger, I wanted to be a radio DJ, this jockey.
Speaker 7: Okay, here's the Uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it took down a channel that I had videos of someone I really cared about who passed away, and I can never get those back. You know, brother, I knowing Jim Jim is a good guy. Chris Jib even shows people I'm handing everything over to my friends. Chris Jib cut of the Jim is a good person. Cut of the Jim or Rot talt Love is a very awesome person. He he helps when he was He helps everybody when when he can't. You know, he's not just the first, you know, like Bobby Nick that that he Bobby Nick on my birthday episode made a few dollars, He never gave me a never gave me a penny of it. He never gave me the super Chat money. He just put my PayPal, my cash app and Venmo in the description in the in the pinchat Well.
Speaker 7: That's something, Jake, I mean honestly, like that's in fact, that's better than nothing. I go on people's show all the time and they don't, you know, list those things. So like if you want to get paid for some of.
Speaker 1: Your friends are like you, they want they want money.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well and I mean I want money on my show, so like I'm not you see what I mean? Like it goes both ways, Like I'm probably not going to put their cash app or whatever and on my description if they come on my show, because they can go make money on their channels, if that makes any sense. So I just think like you shouldn't expect that, I guess. But if you do want to be paid to go on somebody's show, I think you have a right to say that, like and say, look, I want to be paid for doing this. And if they don't want to pay what you want them to pay you.
Speaker 1: Then you say no, you know, don't do it right?
Speaker 7: Right. That's why, Like if you want, if you want that, just have an agreement in place beforehand.
Speaker 1: I've been watching this person's channel. He does what is rapture talk talking about these Christian TikTokers.
Speaker 7: But I guess they're talking about the rapture. I don't fucking know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love here.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. I'm sixty. You're right about something. Yes, I'm a little greedy. I made some mistakes I've never made. That's what Bobby Nick said.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but I didn't say that. That is that what you think about yourself?
Speaker 3: Jake?
Speaker 1: No, Because here's the thing. Because I didn't grow up with a silver spoon in my mouth. I grew up with my mom that work. So my mom and my dad both are older and they were work. They worked there. My mom worked at at a job for twelve years, taking care of doing the job and also working and taking care of me, taking care of a kid with autism.
Speaker 7: Mm hmm, I just want.
Speaker 1: And then my my niece who I live with. She's very awesome. I love her to dad sometimes sometimes she sometimes like there's sometimes where we don't get, but there's times that we know she knows how to handle me. She doesn't put the kid gloves on me to deal with me. She she knows how to deal with Sometimes it's.
Speaker 7: It's I'm I mean, that's good to hear, Jake. I I feel like the best people in your life are always going to be the ones that challenge you.
Speaker 1: And and also she here's the thing she was said, she's she was taking care of me at seven years old when I was a newborn.
Speaker 7: Well that's sweet.
Speaker 2: She's been.
Speaker 1: And and the thing is she always calls me her her, her, her baby, her younger. But I'm like the old like she has three kids. But I don't think she wants me to talk about that right now?
Speaker 7: Okay, yeah, no, I don't want to know personal information about other people either.
Speaker 1: Like I understand it bothers me that youtubo support is unreachable, especially channels being taken down the family. What should they do in sixty.
Speaker 7: Is it a copyright strike or like a TS violation. I'm guessing at the TOS violation.
Speaker 1: It was he they started playing pornography in their in their channel.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so I think you can appeal that. I had that happen to a friend of mine, and I'm not sure what happened, but I think she only got a time out for like a week, where like she just couldn't stream for a week. There should be a way to appeal at who is this girl Aga? She in girl World. People were going up on her stream and putting dicks on the on stream yards because she is the kind of person that she will put her stream yards link in the chat. Listen to this crazy shit jake. She gets trolled constantly, but then she puts her stream yards link in the chat and then people come up and pour and bomber and she's like, what, I don't know, I don't know what I'm doing. You know what I mean like it's just like she invites it. You're smart enough to email the link to all of us, you know what I mean, as opposed to putting.
Speaker 1: It in the chats.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but you don't put it in the public chat. That's my point, is like you know who's coming on?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I don't want to get bucked over. Sorry, I'm just gonna make some people's sluds.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I feel like you shouldn't have to lose your channel just over one mistake like that. And it's really nonsense that people go around here doing that.
Speaker 1: By the way, let's check we're ow d lot too.
Speaker 7: No high d live is anyone there.
Speaker 2: Could be.
Speaker 1: Bad. So here's the thing I actually have to I get so now when someone gives me lemons or a sub, I get coins, I have to convert those coins into diamonds so I could use them.
Speaker 7: Is yes, okay, I have no idea what happens on d live. I didn't. I'm surprised that website is still open.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because but they're also letting people play.
Speaker 7: Uh see, that's where you gotta stream. If you're gonna get poor and Bob, I'm gonna stream on D live, I guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but let me ask you this question about like I know that you gotta you a great because the top of the hour spot spot ten right now.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I gotta go. I've gotta stream in just fifty minutes. But go ahead, Jake, I got time. Go ahead.
Speaker 1: I want to say. Also, if you guys do want to watch, we'ret of the Internet sixty shop dot m sixty dot Love or shop Worst of the Internet.
Speaker 7: Dot it's YouTube dot com forward slash atwurst of the Internet.
Speaker 1: But what about what is it? Is it tip dot love?
Speaker 7: No, I've got I'm just taking xmr like bitcoin and crypto cooin and donations right.
Speaker 1: Also super chads and also super chats.
Speaker 7: It's yes, it's super chats.
Speaker 1: Supertads go to your bank, right, uh?
Speaker 7: Yes, and then I have a crypto wallet for the rest.
Speaker 1: But yes, bitcoin, dose coin.
Speaker 7: I don't take dose coin. It's bitcoin. So the main one I take is Monaro, That's what it all gets converted to. But Monaro, bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ethereum, and light coin. I think those are the ones I can take right now?
Speaker 1: Yo? All right?
Speaker 7: Plus uh, just Worse of the Internet on YouTube. Yeah, at seven o'clock PM Eastern time.
Speaker 1: What you talk about girl World, You're gonna talk about Shandy. You're gonna talk.
Speaker 7: About Yeah and then talk about girl World. No Shanny tonight, but yeah, six pm your time?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: Is that is that? Is that girl still streaming Shandy?
Speaker 7: Uh? Yeah, yeah, she's still streams Shanny. She streamed other stuff too, but like, yeah, she still does Shanny stuff.
Speaker 1: By the way, I met Shandy through you. I followed her Shanny for christ Channel.
Speaker 7: Well that's not something that I'm proud of.
Speaker 1: Jake, because you were playing her content. I know.
Speaker 7: But she's a horrible human being. I'm a moron, all right, having a hop off here. Thanks for having me on.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys, and guys we want to say, I want to issue Murry recurs must. I want to always issue Murray recurs must. I'm I'll be back. I'm up back on later unless I fall asleep because I'm a little tired. I didn't sleep worth the fuck. I love you guys. Bye.