Speaker 1: Did you hear the article about there's an airline. It's not a United States airline, but it gives women an opportunity to sit not next to a woman. Have you heard about this. It's a new story the last couple of days.
Speaker 2: I mean next to a man.
Speaker 1: Right, So when you choose your seat, if you are a woman, you can look at the seating grid and choose to not sit next to a man, or choose to sit next to a woman or whatever. So you know, you have an opportunity to say, I don't want to sit next to a guy. And I have ambivalent feelings about that one, because I think there is a big thing right now in our culture to tell men what pieces of shit they are. At the same time, I've never had the woman experience of sitting next to a dude on an airplane who hogs the arm rest, who man spreads his legs, or who's like, so, darling, where are you headed to tutsie? You know? You know, so I've never had that experience. I was talking to Susan. We were out for a walk on Saturday, and you know, we walk around a big circular trail in chan Hassen and a lot of the time when there's a when I'm walking by myself, a woman will come toward me, and I usually look up to see if she's going to say hi, and if she doesn't say hi, then I don't say hi because I don't feel like she has any obligation to say hi or be pleasant to me. And a woman came toward us and she's like, hey, guys, how's it going. And she's like twenty five running or whatever. And I thought, that's really refreshing, because as a guy, I try to like stay invisible so I don't disturb anybody. But I think that there is And this weekend at the morning show conference that I was at, there was a lot of mail bashing males or assholes, males or sexist and I thought, God, I just, you know, as being on this side of the fence and being a decent man, it just kind of like, I hate the message that men are pieces of shit. I don't want my sons, or your sons, or my grandsons to get to grow up with the message that they're pieces of shit. What I will say is I think that it's important for parents to impress upon their boys don't be pieces as shit. So when I raised Carson and Chase, I never really said it much with Chase, but with Carson, I was always like, you be respectful. If you're ever making out with a girl at college and she says no, that doesn't mean keep asking.
Speaker 2: That doesn't mean try harder.
Speaker 1: That doesn't mean try harder. And I said, and you don't call women bitches or the C word, and you know, in just but but that's not in their character. But I think in some guy's character, the anti male backlash can be justified in the same way that if you got bit by a pit bull, you're not going to like pit bulls. If you've been exposed to men shitty behavior for a long time, you might be more prone to say men are shit. Now I'm done your responses. Please.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like it's kind of the whole, like the bear situation choo the bear over the man. But I if I was allowed to choose, if I could sit next to a man or a woman on a plane, I would one hundred percent pick a woman because I feel like they would more likely leave me alone.
Speaker 2: Or take up less space.
Speaker 3: Because I do hate sitting on an airplane or in a theater seat, because I was at theater a lot over the week and taking up as little space as possible because there would be men sitting next to me spreading out, like, bro, move, Like can I just sit? I want to sit and take up the space that my body takes up and not less space.
Speaker 4: I just I'm not saying, like I don't know if it's just in women's DNA to like kind of understand the space that they take up a little bit more, because like Andrew's a very respectable person, but I often have to like catch him because he's man spreading a little bit when we are on planes together, and to be fair, we always sit together on the plane, and he always takes the middle seat because I ask if I can have the window most of the time. Every once in a while I'll let him have the window, but he is kind enough to take the middle seat and I'll see him man spreading and there will be a woman on the other side and be like, Babe, push your legs by me if you want to spread them out, like, don't do that, Like I just think it's like this natural thing. So once again, I would also pick to sit next to women too, and I wouldn't want to have random conversations with pretty much anyone. Yeah, I don't want to typically like I would be more willing to converse with a woman if that was the situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't really want to talk to anyone. I got on the airplane from San Diego flying home on Friday, and I sat next to what you would consider a very attractive, very fit, probably twenty five thirty, probably thirty thirty two year old woman with a gy in engagement ring, so she was very wealthy, privileged, whatever. And I think that she she put her guard up right away, like she put her earbuds in, she got her movie out, whatever, And I thought, she does not want to talk to me, And I thought, that's great. I don't want to talk to you either, But I just I don't know. I just I don't know. I just thought it was interesting that I wish guys would do better, but at the same time not all guys. It's kind of like taking one group of people and saying they're all bad, and of course there's not one group of people where they're all bad unless they're the Irish. But let's face it now, I say that to make you laugh, but I didn't really get a laugh out of that one.
Speaker 2: That's because I don't find you funny.
Speaker 4: I'm not funny and I just wasn't listening.
Speaker 1: Well, let me let me try this. Let me try.
Speaker 2: That was a joke.
Speaker 1: Let me try a funny one on you.
Speaker 2: OK.
Speaker 1: I get a phone call Saturday afternoon. I'm sitting around and get a phone call. I answer it is strange number and I answer it Hello, and they go, I want to let you know. Is this Dave Ryan? Yeah, I've got all your passwords? I said, holy shit, hang on, let me get a piece of paper because I forgot them all.
Speaker 2: I like that one. Nice.
Speaker 4: Are you the type of person who literally has to reset your password constant every time? What is that? Like? I just time password somewhere. Andrew always has to reset his. He's constantly resetting passwords every other day, and I'm like, why can't you just keep them?
Speaker 1: Because I forget to write the new one down. If I log onto Microsoft any product, it's always like, okay, well what's your password? Oh god, I don't know one two three one two three, which is you know whatever, And it'll be like, Nope, that's not it. Here's a link to reset your passwords. So then I'll make it one two three four one two three four, and then I'll forget that one too, or you'll.
Speaker 4: Get the thing that's like, that's too similar to your last password. You're like or like, you can't have the same password as you had before. Well, if it's the same password, why don't you let me.
Speaker 2: In just now?
Speaker 1: Fucking Steve Letard set our family password on the radio one time, and because I I had told Steve Lettart who used to work on the show, I said, oh, yeah, our family password. Off the air, I said, is this it's for everything? And so this bitch, we're doing a broadcast from a Caribou and I said, yeah, our family password and he said, oh you mean blah blah blah blah blah, and coincidence, are not. Our credit cards got hacked a couple of days later, and I'm like, you, bitch, it's because you said our family passwords. So all right, emails, good morning. It's your favorite pain in the ass, Carmen. Carmen for definition has been a friend of the show for a very long time. First of all, happy birthday to our favorite person, Vaunt. Love that you brought the extra spice to the show. But I'm sorry for nagging about your thong. My better half said I wasn't so nice. Secondly, I cannot say enough amazing words about the new morning show crew. Yes, I pretty much loved everyone else, and yes even Cassie l ol. You guys truly make Monday mornings better and keep us motivated at work. You all are the best.
Speaker 4: Carmen, So, I mean you missed that she called it on no phone screen on Friday, and she was talking ish about you because you weren't here about me. She called you mister Krabby Pans a couple of times, mister Krabby Patterton. Yeah, is that what it was? I can't remember.
Speaker 2: It doesn't make sense.
Speaker 3: Patterton is funny, But mister Krabby Patterton, was you so anyway?
Speaker 1: I do?
Speaker 2: Really we were not day day Krabby Patterton.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, uh, let's go to the next one, dear morning show crew. First time writer, no sticker needed. I don't like giving others chores. Back in March or so, I started listening to podcasts to fill my days. I started with all kinds of War of the Roses, ended up with full on shows, Daily Review and a certain young man in Baltimore. That's probably intern John. Anyway, thank you all for keeping me company throughout the day. I love the addition of Bailey and Vontavius, although the one and only time I used the fast forward option on the app was for that cat shout out stuff. I love you, Bailey, but I just can't. Good news is it won't happen again for another year. I haven't heard one of the most informative segments for a while. Something about your job you wish more people knew. That might be a good yea.
Speaker 4: I haven't done that in a while. It's always so fun. That's kind of like industry secrets enough or but I guess it's a little bit different. Something about your job you wish people knew.
Speaker 1: Well, For example, she says personally, I deliver mail. When you see us in your yard and you book it into the house, it's not our favorite. We are not there for our benefit. You summonsed us when you clicked pay now, so please come meet us when expecting something. All right, no dart looking here. I learn very early on that if you tell a man I feel like I need to love someone to do that, it becomes a moot. Point loophole shared. Okay, I know a man of means like you, Dave might not care. But if you threaten to leave Sirius at renewal time every time and say I can't afford to pay it anymore, they will give you a break. I've never paid more than ten dollars a month. I think that's their strategy because we've canceled things and they're like, okay, well you know what, We're going to give you a deal and we'll just charge you half of the regular price for like six months.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, that's what my dad does every time because he listens to Sirius in his car and he's always like super high twenties. I went to cancel and they actually gave me a discount, so I decided to keep paying for it, and I was like, all right.
Speaker 1: Dan, at this point, I will remind you that radio is still free, free, and the iHeartRadio app is free and I love that one, all right. Next one, Hello, my favorite cruise. So the State Fair is coming up. In it's tradition for my mom, brother and I to go. We always get there early and make sure to buy some many donuts and then we have the various things we just need to see, like Miracle of Life, Barn, Colisseum, the bees, the yards, competition, the grand stand, and then at the end we go to the bazaar and get our sweet Martha's in head out. Do you guys have any sort of scheduled or tradition that you do when you go to the State Fair or is something that the fair used to have that you miss? Thanks guys, love y'all so much. All right, Kristin, Yes.
Speaker 3: I do, Kristin, Okay, So they used to have a cheese curd stand that was right next to the it's now the bacon booth. It was right next to like Case naty five or something, and we would go there first and get those cheese curds. They were the best cheese curds, and then we would essentially we kind of do the same sort of journey through.
Speaker 2: We want to walk around everything.
Speaker 3: We don't necessarily ride any of the rides, but we go in like the Agriculture building, which is my favorite, Like the Horticulture building.
Speaker 2: We get you know, we used to get the cookies with the milk.
Speaker 3: We always get garlic fries at the ballpark, and now we get the mini donut beer at the ballpark, and me and my sister get the deep fried oreos and we always get kind of the same foods, and then we would always start and finish with those cheese curds. Now those cheese curds aren't there anymore, just sacrilegious. It's awful, but we get we just like settle for a different I.
Speaker 1: Think the best cheese curds the ones I always get her the mouth trap or mouse trap, one of the other yeah, inside the food building.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those are the ones we settle for.
Speaker 1: I like those. I always get the fried smelt, which sounds gross, but they're little tiny fish, they're fried, and they're pretty good. Yeah, I mean there's something you can't get them anywhere else. So I really enjoy those. And it's funny whenever I ordered them, the kid that I order them from always seems surprised that anybody wants that shit. So I'm like, yeah, I'll get the fried smelt and he'll be like the what I had.
Speaker 2: No idea there was fried.
Speaker 3: My dad used to go smelt fishing and talks about it all the time, so now I feel like I have to get him Fried's smelt at the fair.
Speaker 1: It's good.
Speaker 4: Here is a newer thing that you've liked, right, or have you been doing that for a while.
Speaker 1: No, only the last four or five years.
Speaker 2: Where is that?
Speaker 1: If you're inside the food building and you're standing at the mouth trap cheesecourage, go walk to your right, okay, and it's a couple of booths down.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna make a metal note. I feel like that should be something I give to my father and be like, look your childhood.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like the deep fried lobster on a stick, but it's not good. It's like twenty two bucks now, yeah, and so it's just not that. Sometimes I'll spring for it, but I always go back to it's like a Jamaican pastry and I bring it up every year and I can never remember what it like, Jamaican soul food or something. Sure, And because I brought it up, I'm going to DJs are the original influencers. It used to be I was the only one there buying one. Now there's like a ten minute line to buy them. And I will give full credit to the power of this radio station because I've talked about for years how fucking delicious they are. They're like a thick pop tart full of like seasoned ground beef and they're so good and they're in the Bizarre sure. And then as far as other things, we always do the Giant Slide. I love doing the Space Tower.
Speaker 2: I've never been on either one.
Speaker 1: Oh, haven't you the Giant Slide? Can you tell me why?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It was just like never a thing that it was just not in our itinerary for the day. Okay, So it's just not been like ingrained to the things that I do at the fair. So I always walk by it and I go there they are, but we just walk around and eat. Like when I went with my mom, we would walk around and eat. When I went with my dad, we would walk around and get like the free stuff in the like.
Speaker 2: Grandstand.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I thought about getting The Morning Show on a stick where you know, a face that's shaped it's like a fan. Yeah, but I would have to pay for it myself, and I don't know you know where to begin? Can you, Jenny google and look how much it would be to get like maybe a hundred of each of us on a stick, because it can't be that much. You can't sell things at the fair without the fair getting a slice of your profits. So we can't sell them, but I think we could give them away if it said like, you know, Bailey's face, Vonn's face, my face, Jenny's face on a stick, and.
Speaker 2: Many leftovers of my face though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you know, I mean, we'll make them take your face. Yeah, and then I just don't know how much it would cost, but I'd be willing to pay for that it was if it was not too much money. Just have something fun and cool to give away with, like a little Dave Ryan Katie wod Be logo on there.
Speaker 4: Right party CID. He says for custom fan faces, a six count is twenty dollars. So that's all for only six.
Speaker 1: Okay, i'd want more than six.
Speaker 4: Well, obviously you could get more than that, but that's only that's what about.
Speaker 1: To bulk though?
Speaker 2: One hundred six and twenty three dollars on print Globe dot.
Speaker 1: Oh that much?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I's gonna say. I feel like these are a little more extensive than you might think. Oh do all this?
Speaker 1: I thought that'd be really cheap. Okay, well, there goes that idea. We might check into it because I'd love to give away something like unique to the morning show.
Speaker 3: Sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we'll be out there by the way the first Saturday of the fair from ten until three and we're working again. We could say things on here that we don't stay on the regular show. We don't get to broadcast from the fair because we literally don't have what they call a board op board operator back here at the radio station.
Speaker 4: Well that I was going to say, I could have updated you off air, butore give me a up. Yeah, no, we do.
Speaker 2: We have.
Speaker 4: There's like an intern that works here. So she swung in last week when you were out and I kind of taught her some things and then I talked to engineering. So we should be good to broadcasts.
Speaker 3: Really are Yeah, yeah, we forgot to shoot. We should have told you that would have been exciting because you're really excited.
Speaker 1: No, that is exciting. Yeah, because to me, there's a certain magic when you walk by a radio booth and they're doing a radio show. I think there's some magic to that. And the last couple of years, because the budget cuts, we don't have anybody back here at the radio station that can run the board. And I think it's just like magical when you walk by a radio station's booth and they're broadcasting on the radio. I agree, And it's a pain in the ass for Jenny because I'm never paying attention and Jenny will be like, you got five seconds, and they'll be like, and I'm not.
Speaker 4: Ready thirty feet away taking pictures, and I'm like, get over here.
Speaker 1: I mean, we had a nice time the last couple of years without being on the on the radio. But I think if we can so we're like ninety five or one hundred percent going to do that.
Speaker 4: We should be said, I just I'm going to just double with our engineer.
Speaker 2: But no.
Speaker 4: I had a girl come in last week. She's an intern for iHeart, and so she's gonna help us out. And she seems very competent to understand, even though she's never done a single thing running radio buttons, doing any production stuff at all.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I mean the board is not difficult to run, but if you don't know what all the buttons do, it's like, oh goodness, all right, next one, don't same a name. I got a random question for you guys. It was getting together with some friends that I haven't seen in a long time, and they have two girls, age four and six. I have two boys the same age. Their girls have never gotten a haircut in their life. With boys, we mostly get haircuts every six to eight weeks. Is this pretty common that girls don't get haircuts at all? I would have thought they needed to at least get it trim to keep it healthy. I don't really know. I don't they're four and six, never had a haircut in their lives.
Speaker 4: Wow, I mean, I'm pretty sure Fowls never cut all of his hair.
Speaker 1: Really, she's porish.
Speaker 4: I think she's going to be five of this September, so I think it just depends. Like I don't know, my niece is five now, and she's gotten a couple of haircuts with my little My younger sister cuts hair, so she's kind of like just there to cut hair all the time. I don't know if my sister would pay to have my niece's haircut very often or at all, if it wasn't for my little sister being in our family.
Speaker 1: I think that little kid's hair is kind of thin as it starts to come in. So I know my granddaughter Ava has had a couple of haircuts just to kind of like clean up the miss the uneven ends of her hair.
Speaker 2: Sure, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I was like short hair when I was a kid, so I always got my haircut because I wanted like boy's hair.
Speaker 1: Really did you? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I had the like the cutest little like everyone thought I was a boy when I was a kid.
Speaker 1: I can picture the picture of you and I at Avit's apple. Yeah, short hair when you were like six eight yeah.
Speaker 2: Something like that. Six. I was probably like seventy yeah, and I have my short little hair. I had short hair until middle school.
Speaker 1: Email Hey fam with a laugh emoji because we laugh at that term. I was listening to Friday's Minnesota Goodbye somebody email. Then about people listening to music or podcasts on a speaker at the beach, I want to speak up on behalf of people who do this. First, I hate headphones. They hurt my head or ears, probably because I never wear them. Second, I don't understand the issue. What's the difference of me having a conversation with another person that you have to hear. I cannot speak to how loud the music or podcast was, nor if the content was appropriate. But I absolutely listen to katiewb or the Minnesota Goodbye on speaker when I go on walks. Also, I am literally in a shared bathroom at the National Guard Training Center right now listening to the Minnesota Goodbye on a speaker. I do try to keep it quiet, and I of course respect quiet hours, but otherwise a shared bathroom or me being outside seems totally fine to me to listen to on speaker. Maybe that's wrong, but I wanted to share my piece that is from Sydney. What do you guys say about this last week?
Speaker 4: I'm honestly wondering if it was actually a replay we did when you were out, So I'm not because I was gonna say, I don't think we really went on a hot topic of this, so it must have just been in general listening to speakers at the beach or something.
Speaker 3: Well, I remember talking about it because we were complaining that we don't like overhearing other people's like music and things like that, which is like, hey, just put in headphones. But I will like be at the beach and people will be there with like a big family, and then they'll set up like a speaker that has really loud music, and I'll be crabby about it, But also then I just think, Okay, they're having fun, like let's just let them have fun. Why can't they just have fun? I don't need to be crotchety about it. But it depends on what's coming out of the speaker. I think like if it was like loud, really loud music that's like really thumping and swearing constantly, I'd be like, this is a family place, please put in headphones instead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we go to the beach in Minawasha sometimes and it gets very crowded on Saturdays, and usually there's somebody who's got their speaker out, but it's never like blaring. Most people know that's really rude. But I think a speaker at any level at the beach or in public is rude. And Sidney, I love you. You're a good person. I've met you many times. But I just kind of think that's rude because there is absolutely a difference between me talking to my neighbor and playing music or playing a podcast. I just think that's you know, I don't know. At the beach, when people are there, you just should be either on your your air pods or just enjoying the sounds of the beach.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 3: Also it depends too if your static, like if you're not moving. I don't want a speaker, but if like you're walk you're on a walk and you're listening with a speaker on, I don't care because I'm gonna walk by you in a second.
Speaker 1: Well that's the thing. I ordered something off of Amazon the other day, and it's about the size of a little walkie talkie and it clips to your shirt or clips to your collar, and it's a speaker so you don't have have to have earbuds in and that way you can hear like if there's something going on. And so I ordered it. I haven't used it yet, but I wouldn't have a problem with that walking Like you said, if I'm going to pass you, you're gonna hear it for a second. Yeah, that doesn't bother me.
Speaker 2: No, that doesn't.
Speaker 1: What about you, Jenny.
Speaker 4: You guys came at me when I once upon a time, you and Fallen did when I said I had a speaker in the water bottle holder of my bike and we were biking around like the lakes in Uptown one time, and it was like evening ish time, but like the houses aren't that close to the lakes, and you guys said that that was rude.
Speaker 1: So Now, a girl has a right to change her mind, and I have changed my mind.
Speaker 4: Changed your minds Okay, I get it, so.
Speaker 2: Girly, you can change your mind.
Speaker 1: You No, I don't know. I mean I guess I would still keep that speaker turned down pretty low. And like I said, I haven't tried it yet, so I don't know whether it's preferable to ear. I swear. I got the Heyday earbuds from Target. Love you to Target. They suck?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well it's not Targets brand.
Speaker 1: Heyday is Targets. Oh it is, yeah, And they they don't fit in my ears well enough for the sound to seal in there. So and air pods fall out of my ears.
Speaker 4: You got to get the Okay, I have the Bow's headphones and so those ones they like have a thing that attaches on behind your head so they're wireless like they doa or whatever. And those ones are my favorite. Oh really never. AirPods are not my thing either.
Speaker 1: Maybe I need to check into the bows ones because the Heyday ones. And maybe it's just my ear so maybe it's my fault. Last email, it's shars. Let me start by saying you are all so great at what you do, and I enjoy listening to you every day. Wow, thank you very much. I appreciate that I usually listen to the show on iHeartRadio. On the podcast, I know that the music is cut out for the podcast, but I've noticed now that all the music is cut out, including when you play clips of the new music Friday, clips of winning song Wednesday, and when you play the mixtape game, which I'm so happy you're playing again. Curious if there's any way to keep this type of music in for people who listen on the podcast instead of live radio. Keep up the good work that is from Bree. No, we've been scolded and we've been reminded that the record companies are not messing around.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the only thing I could do is keep the mixtape game in. But then literally you would hear like two seconds of each song, yeah, which is possible. Like I could edit it, which I try to edit, like, especially like when we have guests on, like Tony or something. I try to edit it so we can still hear Tony talking at the beginning, and then I just cut out once the music starts until the end.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so you just kind of cut the whole thing out. Yeah, instead of just leave it partly in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean I could edit it back in.
Speaker 4: I was just I don't think that there's not too I'll be honest, I don't think there's a purpose to have the mixtape game in if you can't give a song, right, that's like so much extra work for you to do for something that like it just won't make two.
Speaker 3: Seconds of a song and you'd be like, Wow, nice choice, good choice.
Speaker 2: I don't even think.
Speaker 4: I don't like we shouldn't even have any like clips of songs is not okay.
Speaker 1: It used to be like on a podcast, it was like, well, if you use just like a seven second or fourteen second clip, it's okay. But we have an email from corporate like a month or so ago, maybe two, that said none, zero, none at all because the licensing is good for on air, but when you listen to iHeartRadio Live, you hear music on iHeartRadio. But that is like the use that we're licensed to, but not on a podcast. So if you listen to the Dave Ryan Show podcast at three o'clock in the afternoon, you'll hear all the vocal content, but none of the music. Is that right, Yeah, that's correct. Okay, yeah, yeah, there's not a thing we can do about it. I mean, I feel your pain. I wish there was, but there apparently is not. And that is gonna do it for the Minnesota goodbye. Love to get your email. Send those into ryanshow at katwb dot com. Maybe you want to comment on, oh, I don't know, telling men that there are all bags of shit, or maybe you want to come in on the fact that maybe all men are bags of shit, whatever it is you want. I just think it's a really interesting thing culturally that that that goes on. But if there's something else you want to talk about, your speakers at the beach, maybe you want to talk about that or the state Fair. Yes, Jenny, you didn't talk about your state fair experience. What's your rundown in the state Fair?
Speaker 4: I don't really have one. I didn't grow up here, so, like, the stay Fair is fairly new to me, and I do work a lot when it's stay Fair week, so it's a little bit of a different experience I think for me. But the one thing that I always do is I go to the Blue Barn that's in Yes, they always have new food every year, so I usually try that, but other than that, wherever my heart decides.
Speaker 2: To go, I go.
Speaker 3: I have no Nashville Hot Chicken at the Blue Barn is some of the best food I've ever eaten.
Speaker 4: Really, It's really good, and I feel like it's gotten better because the first year they did it, I didn't love it, and then I've tried it since then and I like it. But I also like their chicken and a waffle which I know you had it, like a waffle cone, yeah, with like some chicken and like a spicy gravy almost.
Speaker 3: And they all hanging out after our shift on that Saturday. Are we like walking around but hang.
Speaker 4: Out because I mean it's like we get done at three on a Saturday, you know, it's all I'm excited.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And we're gonna be out there another couple of days as well.
Speaker 2: I'll be out there the twenty ninth as well.
Speaker 4: All of us are gonna be there Thursday eleven to one.
Speaker 1: Oh oh really on the twenty ninth from eleven till one. I didn't know that, Okay, good to know. And I think the day before that, I'll be out there at the Treasure Island Booth from like noon until one like deal in blackjack or whatever.
Speaker 3: That Tuesday, and then I'll be there again on Sunday and then Monday.
Speaker 2: So yeah, wow, I'll bet you five times.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: Bailey helped me out because she split her shift up that she was there Monday so that I could have that Sunday off because I haven't had to work the Sunday weekends. But things are all different now, so now I don't have to work until Monday, so now I'll do it.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Bailey, Thank you. That is it for the Minnesota Goodbye emails. Send it to Ryan Show at KDWB dot com