Speaker 1: Well, welcome back, and we're glad to get Tony on. We had some problems with the zoom link that we sent to him, and Karen's been running back and forth and doing a great job, Karen getting all this stuff together. So we got Tony on finally, and I really did want to talk to Tony because this has been a busy week. I mean, besides the stuff that's been happening with gold now for several weeks hitting all time highs and everything, bricks is going on as well. And of course Tony has Wisewolf Gold and he has set up David Knight dot Gold Davidknight dot Gold that'll take you to Wisewolf. He will help you to get gold or silver small or large amounts. And he has something that is really unique that's wolf Pack, and you can sign up for that and decide that you want to save X amount of dollars per month. He's got several different levels there, starting as low as fifty dollars a month, and you can start accumulating gold and silver on a gradual, regular basis. And at the same time, you get a group by the power of a group by as part of that group he's got over a thousand people in there. Maybe it's a lot more than that now, I don't know. But so joining us now is Tony Ardeban of why is wulf gold. Thank you for joining us, Tony.
Speaker 2: Glad to get you always, great to be here, David, good to see you. Good to see you. What's going on with bricks?
Speaker 1: I mean this is the stars are realigning here, aren't they.
Speaker 3: There's a rebalance of power geopolitically across the globe, and as the dollar wayans, bricks grows in power and influence. You see Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa, now Saudi Arabia and other peripherya nations meeting in Russia of Vladimir Putin is calling for a cross border payment system to supplant the swift system that's currently dominated by the West and the United States, really with something.
Speaker 2: Called the bricks bridge.
Speaker 3: And again, it's not about the bricks coming up with their own currency.
Speaker 2: I think that's a little misleading.
Speaker 3: I think it's really about what I've been saying is cross border payment systems. They're about the resetting of commodity prices, especially in gold. It's why you see them continually buy so much gold, breaking all these records with central branks ordering gold. The United States is not buying gold, Canada is not buying gold. The West in general is staying out of that. And I think you're seeing all that power and influence drift towards the bricks nations.
Speaker 2: This is going to be the trend the allganization continues.
Speaker 1: David, Oh, yeah, yeah, it's absolutely mate. Of course, I said this other thing about bricks pay They said they've had it around for a while, but they've they've tweaked that. They put out some videos about that. Also, they're they're moving, you know, putin and of course China picked the lead in all this stuff in terms of CBDC and things like that, so it's not like they are, you know, some good guys over there. It's just that it's just that you've got these different power centers that are there, that are that are rising up and making big leaps with the bricks nation as more and more people are coming over to them. And now they've already did the petro dollar Saudi Arabia, you know, doing who had supported the US dollar and helped to make it the reserve currency for cross border payments. For commodities and everything with a petro dollar. Now they are everybody, you know, the Chinese and the Saudis and the Russians are accepting payment and their native currencies are on gold.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: And of course the bricks bridge system that Vladimir Repruitin's talking about would be utilized blockchain token technology to do that, and that could be backed by gold. Could be other commodities whatever that nation is rich in, but it'd be cross border payments and settled, settled in real time. Just trying to get away from the Western system. I saw something that Trump said, I think this last week, and he said, if if I see a country that wants to dump the dollar, I'll just call him up and tell them that I'll put one hundred percent tariff on whatever they send into to our country.
Speaker 2: And I thought about that.
Speaker 3: I'm wondering, did he not get the memo that whoever is running this country gave up as giving up the dollar. It's a controlled demolition of the dollar. We didn't stopped we didn't stop the Saudis from drifting away from their fifty year agreement of the petro dollar.
Speaker 2: We've weaponized the dollar. Doesn't there is no wisdom.
Speaker 3: And now you talk about Janet Yellen earlier saying they can close the funding gap through through raising taxes. That's insanity, you know, you quote the I mean just looking at real time, it's not it's no longer a trillion dollars every ninety days. It's like you said, it's like two point three trillion dollars that it's the amount of money that doll Rumsfeld lost at the Pentagon every month.
Speaker 2: There's there's something, there's something else going on here.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's just economics or I think this is a this is a plan that's being carried out, and the leaders of this country completely abandoned it. I don't think there is any strategy here.
Speaker 2: No. You know, John F.
Speaker 3: Kennedy, I think he wrote a book before he got it sometime when I think he in Congress.
Speaker 2: It was called Why Britain Slept.
Speaker 3: I think it was about appeasement and the lead up to World War Two. It's very similar. It's like the Sleep at the Wheel is what I'm watching. Like this, there's nothing going on in the West other than just self sabotage, but it looks to be on purpose.
Speaker 2: David.
Speaker 3: As we see just you and I were talking off air. There's something interesting going on geopolitically. It's not in the headlines, but Saudi Arabia and Iran are set to hold joint military exercises in the Red Sea. This was supposedly broken by China.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: And so the resetting of the Grand Chess board worldwide is going on and we're still playing, I think, an outdated game.
Speaker 2: It's losing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's surprising because you know, we all think so many people think that Islam is monolithic, but there are two different strains of Islam. You know, Saudi's are obbyists and the Iranians or the Shia or Suniahya. Yeah, and so you know that's been a part of That's why the Arabs are fighting each other, right, is because of these different strains of Islam and the fact that they would bridge together and become allies over that that is very unusual.
Speaker 3: And again there's something the Saudi's with the lapse of the Petro dollar agreement, the fifty year agreement with the United States. The Chinese filled the gap and had proposed a Petro yuwan, which is supported by Russia.
Speaker 2: These things start to make more sense to me.
Speaker 3: You know, we look at the passing of the US dollar and the hegemonic dominance of US military in the Middle East, and somebody's filling that role. That looks to be China and of course Russia in that periphery. So there's something else going on here, and it has to do with our currency and it's on the chopping block being used and utilized, and these other countries went away from the system, especially this system of the aiment settlements.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's this is huge.
Speaker 1: Well, the weaponized by Biden and what is Trump's I think Trump bus to bully everybody, Right, you better not do this. So I'm gonna do you know, like you said, one hundred percent tariff. You know, you build, You're going to build your factories here, You're not gonna be able to import your products and anything that kind of thugish intimidation is just going to accelerate the decline of the influence of America, I think. But getting back to Iran and Saudi Arabia, the Yemen War, I thought that the yemen hoodies, weren't they supplied by Iran? I mean, they've been fighting all this time and.
Speaker 2: Here tod war.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, I mean we were backing the House of Sad in Yemen and the Iranians were backing the Hootie rebels, right, And I mean this is something that's been as genocide and there's.
Speaker 1: So now what happens exactly now wouts break out there with Yemen in Saudi Arabia or right, I mean that's crazy.
Speaker 3: And of course we we oppose Iran mostly because of their ties to Russia. You go back historically, you know, even like the Yalta Conference was held in it's Iran and you know, and that's Churchill Stalin FDR.
Speaker 2: The big power moves that were made.
Speaker 3: That's this is going back, you know, decades and decades, going back to the end of World War Two. The periphery and the influence of Russia in Iran and was a bit massive. And that's the whole point of Operation Ajax and overthrowing Mosa Deck and all that in the nineteen fifties. The real you know, the first to overthrow that done by this the fledgling agency that is known as the CIA, that was done you know, in nineteen fifty one.
Speaker 1: I think it's it got such a great track record, don't they. I mean, oh, look, at the monster they created. You know, it's like.
Speaker 3: From MK Ultra to Operation Ajax, it's it's all good at the CIA, You're this is something that we're watching. I think it's just it defies logic. I mean, we're the whole thing's being reset, old lines are being redrawn, and we're.
Speaker 2: Again this is sleep at the wheel. Yeah, there's there's something up with start policy.
Speaker 1: Well, I think there is. There is in the West. There is an active sabotage that is going on. And you can see it with energy, which includes the oil stuff and everything, but you can see it with what they're doing to our grid. You can see it with what they're doing to manufacturing and everything. It's a deliberate policy of starvation of energy, starvation of food, moving manufacturing to China. These people are traders that are running our countries. And it's not just America, it's all the Western countries. They have betrayed their own people. And if you start talking about doing things for your own people, if you're a Canadian and you start talking about helping, you know, a Canadian politician want help Canadians, or an American politician wants to help Americans, or a German politician wants to help Germans. Oh, you're a fascist, you're an ultra nationalist. These are the kind of labels that are thrown out there. But the people that we have in charge and all these different countries, they hate us. They're trying to destroy our country, just like they were part of the depopulation agenda that was going through. So there's no question that's happening. But then there's also the other issue, and this, I guess we should maybe take some dark joy in some schadenfreude. When power cut rates by an emergency fifty basis points, did he expect the eels will be fifty bases points higher a month later? That's the headline. In other words, you know, they're pulling all these lovers and all these tricks and everything to try to get things going, and a lot of the stuff that they're trying to do is not actually working and it's backfiring. And so you know that is an element of hope. I think that these people are not capable of necessarily of pulling off their schemes that are there to harm us.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: Well, that's another reason you continue to see gold hit new all time highs, and I can't even track anym I think it's like thirty five times in the last nine months, tenues to break all time highs. Where is it value in the marketplace? I mean, how do you find value in a marketplace? How do you find value in a world where it may be the GDP.
Speaker 2: To debt may be a parody.
Speaker 3: It may it may have reached that where you have you know, about three hundred and fifty trillion dollars in debt worldwide, maybe you know possibly four hundred trillion in assets. And I don't even believe that because most of that's based off of currency and fake currency and markets where you know, you and I both know a lot of these companies aren't profitable. Wall Street is a joke compared to what it was fifty years ago. There is no there's no sound, you know, accounting any more of anything. It's not based off of production or not based off of profit. So who knows anymore? I mean, the undintended consequences of lowering the interest rates fifty basis points, that's.
Speaker 2: What it is. You don't really know. It's not.
Speaker 3: The market's asking for inflation, and that's what's so and healthy. They're asking for the cheap liquidity injection, and that's what's continuing to drive the purchasing power and purchasing strength of the dollar down every time they do that, and yeah, there may be a short uptick in the economy. And I think that's why they did it so close to the election. You were talking about James Carvill earlier in the show as you open up the show, and that's he's famous for saying, it's the economy stupid, and you know, going off of you know, the existing regime, existing administration always does okay if the economy's sailing along. Look at you know, Clinton in the nineties. And I think that's one of the reasons why they pulled this card. It's hard to tell anymore, though, Like you know, you have some great analysis on what are the powers that be one out of this election, it's hard to tell.
Speaker 2: They definitely did that. They lowered the interest rates.
Speaker 3: It was more than most analysts thought it was supposed to be twenty five.
Speaker 2: They went to fifty.
Speaker 3: But the undertended consequences because of the underlying weaknesses in our financial system.
Speaker 2: I think I think they didn't really see this coming there.
Speaker 3: It's not it's not exactly the smart set that runs the levers of the Federal Reserve.
Speaker 1: And see that's the thing. You know, when they start, when they start pushing the buttons and you know, putting in the control rods and stuff like that, and completely opposite things happened. You know, we had the interest rate for homes went up. You know, so when this kind of stuff starts happening, it's like, whoa what? But you know, I thought I just thought of something. When you talked about James Carvill and his the economy stupid, it's interesting that that was not one of his three points that he made. That's insane. Yeah, it's gonna win because look it's the economy stupid. No, it's just she's stupid. I mean that's why I don't think who knows? I mean, it's really stupid. I thought that the third thing there that you know, whoa, I think it's gonna be Lola Harris because you know, Trump is divided everybody. I think it's gonna be Trump because I think that's exactly what they want. But you know, you were talking about the entire world economy four hundred trillion dollars maybe all you could take, and you said, well, it's probably not that much. Who knows, we might still be able to get the two hundred trillion dollars so that we can grind up diamonds and put them and save the world. The World Bank has lost track of forty one billion dollars handed out for climate ideologies, and you're talking about how you know the control of this stuff is. Nobody knows what's happening with it, they said, the people who are trying to analyze this, and that's about forty percent of what they've spent on climate giveaways. And they said, we looked at this stuff and it's incredibly complicated, but it also doesn't add up. And they don't even have any way as complicated to send them this tremendous amount of information. Kind of like trying to hide a needle in a haystack, right, So they send them a haystack of information. But then they look at it and they say, well, that as complicated as all that is, it doesn't even address forty percent of your stuff, and you don't have any answers for that. It's all just we've reached the point of such corruption and chaos, I think, and I think that's really everybody's starting to understand that. That's why, as you point out, we've had so many changes in gold. Where is gold today, what's happened?
Speaker 2: Let's check, Let's check in real time. You can.
Speaker 3: You can always check gold prices by going to a wolfpack dot gold and we have a live ticker. Let me pull that up. Let's do wolfpack dot gold. I just checked it earlier. It was twenty seven let me see twenty seven thirty three seventy one, and.
Speaker 1: It got up to like thirty seven sixty or something like that earlier this week.
Speaker 3: I think, yes, Sober's down just under thirty four. It's thirty three dollars seventy cents as of this broadcast. But yeah, these are you know, there's a pullbacks, there's profit taking. The mere fact that we're in the twenty seven hundred range is bizarre to me, given the fact that you know, we're still we're still inching along, and I don't think a lot of the damage has caught up to this economy yet. We know what went on prior to twenty twenty, David, you and I talked about it in the massive book Currency creation. There in the last quarter of twenty nineteen, really going twenty twenty and beyond, just the the basement of the dollar. The damage has been done and we are still floating on that. You know, they chose quantitative easing over real austerity and other measures to cut things and dig into what would you know, balance something out or have any sort of lasting impact. So I'm still waiting for the reverberations to hit. I don't think they have hit. I don't think that we've seen the true impact yet of the dollar debasement. I think that will start showing up as d dollarization continues, the loss of the petro dollar, more countries dumping the dollar getting into gold. As we've seen too, I've mentioned before the euro was just supplanted by gold as the second reserve asset held by central banks.
Speaker 2: It used to be.
Speaker 3: You know, gold is way down there on the bottom of the list, and now it's supplanted the euro. And what's next is the dollar. I think really gold is the world's reserve currency. And what these other nations like Bricks are working on, David as they're working on a way that these countries can have cross border payment systems, not necessarily a dominating currency together, but just a way that they can trade amongst themselves, and of course the gold will be the currency I think of the future when it comes to dealing with the nation to nation, I don't think it'll be the dollar.
Speaker 1: I agree, And it's not going to get any better. You know. One of the reasons's got Lalla and Trump is because regardless of whichever one of them is put in, it's going to continue down the same path with Lalla and Trump is maybe even going to accelerate it by using, by weaponizing and threatening people. It's only going to accelerate the trend away from the dollar as a cross border payments and things like that. But we're seeing from the IMF. I've just talked about the World Bank, how it's become this massive organized theft ring. The IMF chief economist says a battle against inflation is almost one according to Newsweek. It's the same news Week that back in nineteen seventy nine. So we're going to be out of oil and gas by the mid eighties, eighties and everything. So now Newsweek is telling us that the battle against inflation is almost one. That's a sery idea, isn't it. If it's coming from them, it's probably exactly the opposite.
Speaker 2: Well, we finally beat the common cold, to David.
Speaker 1: And well, what we've done is we beat to death of different economies. They're talking about China's economic growth being down, maybe only about five percent a year or whatever, but Germany has zero zero economic growth. I mean, you know, we're looking at these guys have created stagflation, or as Gerald Slinty calls it, dragflation, and you know it is. And yet they're declaring victory. You know, China went down from five point two percent to four point five percent. Great, but the Eurozone is expected to only grow at zero point eight percent, So China is allowed to grow five times faster. And I think that the Eurozone is actually contracting because they're losing all of their ability to manufacture anything because they don't have the China has such an advantage in terms of energy costs, there's no way they can ever compete with them. That's going to be a bigger factor, even than the slave labor and the currency manipulation and the piracy and all these things that have been part of the China price. Now we've got energy that is going to be five to ten times cheaper than everybody else is using.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: Well, I think it really you hit the nail on the head. It all comes down to production. You have a productive economy. That of course in the Asian sector, in places like China, they make things, they produce things, and that requires energy, and there's labor, and of course there's resources. It creates a different type of economy. It's what the United States was built. It was manufacturing and production. We were the manufacturing marvel of mankind and also known as the arsenal democracy. You can look at the history of what we used to supply, what we used to produce, what we used to export, and that all stopped in the early seventies. As soon as we went off the gold standard, started running trade deficits. We never ran a trade surplus. Again, I think that history will show that that was on purpose, that things were shifted away from this hemisphere, away from the United States, away from the West, to again set up what we're looking at right now in this twenty first century, which is a China dominated, Asian dominating economic system run through places like the World Economic Forum and Bank of International Settlements, the globalist system because they use the Chinese model. As you point out, all the time, you have to get away from the United States with its pesky constitution, its Bill of Rights, and it's you know, history of Western civilization and rule of law, property rights, all those things. You've got to get away from that. And I think that's what's happening. We're literally being I mean, there's a controlled demolition happening. Not only it happened is first starting in our manufacturing and then it's going into our currency, which I think will be the final thing that will take the United States if from being a world's dominating superpower. That's the commercial that the World Economic Forum ran, by the way, in twenty sixteen. That's how it started. It's said, imagine a world where the United States is no longer the world's loan superpower. It's interesting proposition and in question. And you know, if you look at the United States spending seven times what was it more, seven times more than the other like three or four countries combined underneath like that, it's the rivals on military budget. How would it lose that status, Well, it would lose the status by losing the world's reserve currency and financial domination that we've had. It looks like everything that you know, we're looking at is is accelerated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, like you said, you know, how did we win? Well, we won because we were the arsenal democracy. Because we had a vibrant economy, we could outproduce the other side. We could outproduce weapons when it came to that. And so after World War Two we had organizations, first the Builderberg Group, which met at the site of the last victory of Nazi Germany the tenth year and it was on the tenth anniversary of that last victory, but togethered by people who were instrumental in making sure that the Allies lost there, and they turned it to economics. They realized that it was the economic foundation that was a path to global domination. Same thing with the world economic form. As you point out with clash Wop. You know, we're going to transcend with economics. We on the other hand, after World War Two, we decided that we are going to dominate the world by building weapons instead of building our economy. So, you know, they learned from us, and we got the wrong lesson from them. We brought over the Operation paper Clip. I think we brought over not only the people who were involved in biometric crime, biological crimes and chemical warfare and things that we also brought over their geopolitical ideas and made that the foundation of our country instead.
Speaker 2: Of the way that we were set up before.
Speaker 1: But as we look at this moving out, it's really we're seeing yet another bank failure. This is first National Bank of Lindsay. I don't think it was associated with Lindsey Graham, but who knows. No all wars or bankers were, so I would have that Lindsay Graham's got to be somewhere connected to some kind of a bank anyway. But this is another one that has gone belly up, and of course fdiic ensured. But it's just another example of what I think is going to be happening quite a bit. There's no specifics about this, they just said they shut them down because of faults and records. I think we're going to see an avalanche of this stuff after the election, and I guess a word of caution to people would be make sure that you don't have too much money in the banks. And even if you've got gold and silver, you might not want to have it in the bank deposit box.
Speaker 3: No, I would recommend never having golden silver in a safety deposit box in the bank because it's controlled by the fdi C and other federal regulatory agencies. And if you get into any sort of trouble or I just I just cautioned against it. There can be leans that you don't know about, there could be judgments passed against you, and then that that box can be seized.
Speaker 2: That's too much risk.
Speaker 3: You need to if you're going to do something and go into the private sector, and there's a lot better options than using your bank.
Speaker 1: But look at that place in La or something where the FBI went in. They said, well, you know, there's a couple of places here that I think they were dealing with, uh, with illegal drugs. So we're going to seize everybody's boxes. And a lot of people had legitimate had gold and silver and things like that. Just took everything from everybody.
Speaker 3: No, it's it's terrifying. I mean to think about you really get what you got to do some research. We use for the IRA's We use some very reputable storage places like IDs and other things that are with deal engage at the trading floor in Dallas and then all over the country. But there's a you know, Miles Franklin, Andy Sckman, those are people to talk to about storage. I don't do that. I don't offer that. I think that's a whole other realm that I'm actually just too busy for. So I'm not I don't think I could take on any more projects right now. But you're absolutely right on the bank failures and being exposed that way, and it will be after the election, I think, regardless of who wins, a lot of things that were put on pause as to not affect outcome or to see what was going to happen, Like a lot of the things that were kept on in stasis, I think will be brought out post elections. So that's when you really got to pay attention here, and especially going into two first quarter twenty twenty five, so much is on the table. They were halfway through this decade, and you and I both know that the goal here, Agenda twenty thirty, this is the milestone.
Speaker 2: And twenty twenty opened up with a bang, you know.
Speaker 3: The assassination of Solomony by Trump.
Speaker 2: The hashtag was world War three.
Speaker 3: I remember because I was hosting your show and I thought, wow, this we're just going to open this decade right up here with you know, no holds barred This is right out of the gate. And of course right after that we had COVID nineteen eighty four and the lockdowns, and I mean all of that came afterwards. So we've been on a steady pace for Agenda twenty thirty, make no mistake about it, so that they will ramp back up after the election.
Speaker 1: It will in regardless of who wins. People. I said, I don't understand how the MAGA people excuse Trump going to Davos January twentieth of twenty twenty and then within a couple of months he blocks the entire country down and within ten days his AHHS secretary declared is a global health emergency when nobody has died, right, So I mean, you know, anybody else, they would have said, look at that. He's doing what Gobbos wants him to do. But for him, he gets a pass. It's amazing. This was the article that I was talking about. In terms of the acceleration. The US national debt adds five hundred billion dollars in a crude interest in just three weeks, as net interest costs are eight hundred and eighty two billion. So I mean, you look at this and it's just a straight up, it went vertical in terms of what it added, So it's truly amazing. And the ability to even be able to service this debt and of course any in anything that you got in a bank account. Janet Yellen, artificial intelligence and eighty thousand IRS agents are going to be sniffing around to confiscate everything. It's just amazing to me to see what's going to be happening in the next couple of years.
Speaker 3: Oh, I think everything's accelerated. They're going to use their fiscal shortfalls as an excuse to go after people, and they won't go after the uber ridge.
Speaker 2: They're going to go after the middle class.
Speaker 3: And it's this is a culling to make sure that there's going to be two classes in the country that haves and have nots. It's works works best for the communist system. That's that's their playbook. It'll be a you know, I think something that Bill Cooper talked about is a one world totalitarian socialist government.
Speaker 2: It's what they want.
Speaker 3: It's it's plain to see that's that's their politics, and that's their goals, and they've told you what their goals are, so yeah, it'll start the things that they'll go after de central is, they'll go after whatever is decentralized. They'll go after the smaller things. And I don't think they're necessarily going to be successful either, David. I think there's a lot of people that are onto this that are moving away from centralized systems. They're just not they're skeptical of the financial system. That's wonderful. I think crypto has done a great job educating people on that. Crypto, in my opinion, is really being tested right now. You know Bitcoin's being tested. Is it Is it an asset that you want to keep in times of uncertainty?
Speaker 2: That's an open question. I like bitcoin.
Speaker 3: I buy some every day, but as I move we move closer into the twenty thirty agenda, more and more I look at precious metals and say, well, I'm glad I've got you know, I've got to This is a gold coin. This is from eighteen forty eight. This is still money. This is a British sovereign from eighteen forty eight that I'm holding in my hand.
Speaker 2: I've had on my desk.
Speaker 3: It's worth about six hundred dollars or maybe more right now, and then that's you know, been money for you know, a very long time, and so it will continue to be money for the rest of history as long as there's human beings.
Speaker 2: So I think there's something that is.
Speaker 3: Very you know, as far as smart to be outside of the system when it comes to the digitar world and the things that they're bringing in and the economic uncertainty, having something outside of counterparty risk. And so I'm precious metals first, in crypto second.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, And they have no have no answer for how they're going to get to fiscal sovereignty right or sanity, you know, as Jennet Yellen's only answer is all going to squeeze people harder with the irs. When you look at this, they add five hundred billion dollars in just three weeks. So that's a half a trillion dollars. That means that they're now going at the pace if they keep this up, that pace is two and a half trillion for every hundred days. They're accelerating this in Sandy, they're going, you know, it's bad enough that we're doing a trillion dollars every hundred days. Now this is the pace of going two and a half trillion every one hundred days. And the only answer is to ramp up the I R S. Yeah, this is kind of like I was talking about the national Sale about property tax and you know the response of Doug Bergham up in North Dakota, Well, you know, we're just going to take it somewhere else. There's no idea that they could ever reduce anything that the government's doing, or that they could even do it more efficiently. Now we'll just have to grab more taxes from somewhere else. These people are never going to fundamentally change. That's why we need to start looking at getting out of this system parallel measures. And I think, you know, certainly the best things you can do financially parallel is to get into gold and silver. And it's a hedge, not just with all the crazy geopolitics and the crazy you know, resetting the financial system globally, but also because their intention is to surveil and to control everything that we do through CBDCs. That still that has not changed. In my opinion, I think that is the key reason to start accumulating gold and silver is because the CBDCs and even Russia's talking about and doing that. You know, China took the forefront of that. Everybody is going to be doing that. So that's where you need to get outside of that system.
Speaker 3: I think just because Bricks is opposing the United States Western system of economic dominance doesn't mean they're good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't, you know, it doesn't.
Speaker 1: It doesn't mean it's a Hitler, right, just because the enemy of my enemy is not necessarily my friend. There might be a co belligerent for a short period of time, but they're not our friend, you know.
Speaker 3: And for the record, I don't oppose the dollar system if it's done right, you know, I think it could be you know, a stable payments. I think the way it was set up after Bretton Woods was fundamentally sound. Until we started debasing our currency in the nineteen sixties and taking the silver out and you know, running the Vietnam War, the guns and butter and all that stuff. I think that's that's what really made it un sound. Of course, going off the gold standard. But I think Americans are better off now that they can own gold. You know, nineteen seventy four, Jeriford made it legal for you to own gold with his executive order, which has been great.
Speaker 2: So be your own bank.
Speaker 3: And necessarily these governments are going to continue to do what they do, which is they're going to take a currency, they're going to you know, use it to They're going to inflate their way out of any issue that they have, whether it's the welfare warfare state, and it's going to debase the purchasing power.
Speaker 2: That's just what they do. It's going to be unlimited.
Speaker 3: So you ought to have something that is outside of that system and that is finite, and that's either you know, something like gold, silver or a bitcoin.
Speaker 1: Tell us a bit about what's going on at Why is Wolf now? How is the Wolf pick going on? There's a lot of volatility with that.
Speaker 2: How is that? There's so much fun We had to take it down. There was so much Volatiley.
Speaker 3: The price is just whip sawing, and then the price is going up and we're trying to so it's just temporarily down because what it happened is we're trying to do it with no fees, with no credit card fees, so you have to do the payment through our checking system, and just lining that up with people's picks on that it was just get harder.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna have to find a way to do it in real time. So we're working on that.
Speaker 3: That's just something we learned from the first round of it that we couldn't do it in the way that with these prices, they're not stable, they're continuing to it could go down for some profit taking and then you just see a lurch forward and that is making it very difficult, like just to stay ahead of that. And I've been doing this for the wolf Pack memberships itself, like just find finding the product now is getting harder, and finding the smaller product is getting harder.
Speaker 2: The fractionalized stuff. We will do it.
Speaker 3: I think this is a this is an excellent challenge for me. I enjoyed the challenge. But we've made all the wolf Pack members are priority, so anything going on in wise wolf that all goes into wolf Pack first. So it's been an interesting time staying ahead of these prices.
Speaker 2: And this is the new normal, by the way, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well I always said, you always said it was gonna it was gonna take off like this, and the problem was going to be finding product while we're there now. Well, the most bullish people were saying twenty seven hundred dollars maybe January February twenty twenty five or something like that and it's already kicking off. It's it's I think it's we're going to be in for a wild ride and it's going to be very difficult to get that's going to be a challenge to at that stuff through there.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, yeah, I think definitely twenty twenty five three thousand dollars gold easy, and I think that's just based off of the strength dollar strength of waning more than anything, and central bank goal buying continues to out outpace.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's that's not slowing down.
Speaker 1: And that's only like a ten percent increase from where it is right now. Yeah, I said only you know, that's a that's a good thing. Ten percent. But you know, in terms of what we've seen over the last year or so, and nothing has fundamentally changed in spite of what Newsweek says or the IMF chief economists, it's really changed. It's only getting worse.
Speaker 2: Uh So you got a program.
Speaker 3: With Gerald Ford's campaign, you know it's going to whip inflation wiplation that you.
Speaker 1: Should sell those buttons. That's probably that that metal right there is probably worth something in terms of satire, you know, Uh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whip inflation with fake currency that's mine't do it. Got to say you've got to have stable sound money to whip inflation, and they're not going to be able to do it with Fiat.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 1: We'll tell us your program is going to be immediately following this one today.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, sir, Arderburn Radio transmission. You can find us over on Rockfin on the America unplug channel. We've got the Rumble channel as well, America Unplugged. That's where I broadcast with Billy Ray Valentine and the legendary Don Jeffries every Saturday and my Twitter or ex at Tony Ardeburn.
Speaker 2: I'll be live there, so go check us out.
Speaker 3: We'll have an hour of we'll see what I can come up with to talk about.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it'll be interesting good news.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sure it will be. It's always interesting.
Speaker 2: You always do a great job.
Speaker 1: And thank you so much for joining us. Thank you for supporting the program. Thank you very much, Tony appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Oh absolutely, thank you, David, thank you, Thank.
Speaker 1: You, David. And I di cold and I'll take you to Tony's Wise Wolf. Thank you, Tony.
Speaker 4: Let me so you the dayd Night Show.
Speaker 5: You can listen to with your ears.
Speaker 4: You can even watch it by using your eyes. In fact, if you can hear me, that means you're listening to the David Night Show right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good job.
Speaker 5: And you want to know something else. You can find all the links to everywhere to watch or listen to the show at Thedavidnightshow dot com.
Speaker 2: That's a website.