Speaker 1: Free from chooser, see.
Speaker 2: Good. There are guys.
Speaker 3: A damn dog there, y'all free born from Chichen Street shots, fool.
Speaker 2: Dog, there are guys, eight of damn dolls.
Speaker 4: Hey, y'all, they y'all shoot food.
Speaker 3: I argue seasons A sh sh sh women forty.
Speaker 1: Shandy and.
Speaker 3: Myl but it do MASSI then mass speech speak, refute suggestion.
Speaker 1: Ms boss shot off, oh.
Speaker 3: Perference book used to just ships course by Shaan North. Next most Fruits stay weird, fold.
Speaker 5: Step fish, Welcome to the Cult rejects. This episode, I got my boy JJ Vince co hosting with me. Thank you very much, JJ for coming on. And it was kind of like a short notice of course, of course, so thank you very much for coming on, and finally got this man back on. I've been waiting since the last time he was on, when he had told me that he was working on a new documentary. He always does good work, my opinion, I think at the last documentary he did was amazing. I suggest everybody to check that out. Kind of blew my mind, and it was wild to find out that even some of my family members had actually had some of the same idea that he presented. So it was kind of interesting because even my family went to go watch it after I told him I thought it was so good, and they were like, oh, yeah, your mom used to think that's what actually happened. I was like, what the fuck? So it was really wild for me to find out that my mom thought the same thing that Ryder Lee was showing in the movie. Just weird, you know. But yeah, we got right A Lye on with us today as the guest. Real quick, JJ, just let all the new people and the new listeners that don't know who you are, let them know where they can find your amazing work.
Speaker 2: Please, JJ, vance right there on the screen, host of Operation GCDD, help folks out right there on the screen. The host A Shenanigan infused journey into the mind of this particular garbage can dude in fact talking going to be doing a live show tonight on the process What is the Processed Church with Dana from Rotting Jewels a continuation of numerous discussions we've had on the Processed Church here on the Occult Rejects now looking forward to the conversation. Appreciate the invite writer definitely enjoyed the documentary. Still processing a lot of our conversation last week from the Ancient Aliens and the UFO drone invasions, So a lot of good information there for folks to go check out on the conversation all three of us did last Wednesday on Operation GCD and yeah, w looking forward to this one. I see a lot of process speaking of processed church, see a lot of processed church connections within the whole intel. Uh you know, sy up or I'm sorry mind controlled killer circumstances you present in your in your film, and definitely looking forward to to get into some of those ideas.
Speaker 6: Do you remember the little section that we had of Mark Devlin talking about the process church. Obviously we couldn't go super deep into it in your documentary, but because it would.
Speaker 2: Know it's great. Yeah. Mark Dellen's great too. I'm very familiar with his work on Manson Family. Sure. Yeah, it's a great addition to your film. I thought him and Joe at Will both we're both surprising. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I really liked, uh what Mark Devlin brought to the table. His research is really incredible, And that's really awesome that you're doing things with Dana. I had her on my show as well. She's a really incredible research.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yes, for sure.
Speaker 2: I mean the the Cross, there are a lot of the topics and personnelity you've identified in your film. It's just to me, I think it just speaks to the same kind of soup we're talking about here. Where kind of the subject where Data and I are going to discuss tonight is just more of a general concept of what is the process, you know, from a legal standpoint, from a you know, reality standpoint, what you know from a you know, execution of their ideas standpoint. But yeah, there's certainly there's certainly involved a lot of characters like you all present as well in the film surround Sirhan, Yes, Wild and.
Speaker 6: How Sirhan Sirhan is just basically being psychically driven to write the same thing j RFK must die ORFK must Die over and over again. And then Jack within the Shining is essentially writing his own version of psychic driving, which is all working no play makes Jack a dull boy, over and over and over again. And that's one of the connections that I found later on after I'd realized exactly what's going on within the Shining, and I was putting all these things together, and I was like, holy crad of this is exactly like I mean, this is a real life example, and we show several real life examples of you know, what's being portrayed in The Shining, and then things that has happened in real life, like the dosing of LSD and the you know, Jack essentially being dosed with LSD, and we know that the CIA was would do that all the time. They would even spray like LSD RSL and entire groups of unsuspecting people. And that's really where we you know, got to the core of exactly what's going on within the Shining and using all these real life examples of you know, and then you also have like things like with Sue Lyon as well within the movie Lolito, which is essentially about pedophilia, and then the exact same thing is happening to her and real life with James B. Harris, Kubrick's producer on the on the movie, he's doing the same thing to her, that is what she's portraying in the movie. And then with like a clockwork Shining whenever that came out, I mean a clockwork Orange. Sorry, when a clockwork Orange came out, it got banned in all these different countries because there was like you know, clockwork, Orange murders and gangs and things that were going on and crime was rising really high, and they decided to ban the movie over there. And then like with you know, within The Shining, with Shelley Duvall, in the way that Cubrick is treating Shaley Duvall, you know, it seems very reminiscent of what someone would do to another person if they're trying to you know, traumatize them and break down their mind and mind fracture them within the movie, and he's doing that there her in real life as it's sort of being portrayed in The Shining.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw that, and I well, when I was watching it, before I got to that part, I wondered if you'all were going to address what became of Shelley Duvall, And that was I thought that was a good way to summarize it. They're the way you just did that that section of the film, because yeah, clearly something happened to Shelley Duvall. She passed this past year. I saw y'all dedicated the film to her her passing her life that is, but yeah, she definitely, I mean she was mentally affected there throughout the latter part of her life there after she did The Shining, Yeah, and there with her you know, her physical and drug abuse and physical deterioration. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Kubrick is really a master filmmaker, and he likes to put things in there that are symbolically telling a story. And whenever Wendy, one of the first things that Wendy sees after Jack is trying to kill her with an axe, and then she puts Danny out the window, and then she goes downstairs and she sees Hollarin's body dead on the floor. Which Hollaran is the only person that is killed in this entire movie, and he actually wasn't killed in Stephen King's novel The Shining, but Kubery put it in that Jack kills Holleran in the movie. And then whenever Wendy turns around, she she sees the gentleman that's standing there with the wineglass, and the gentleman says, great party, isn't it, And he's got the split down his forehead.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 6: That's to me some symbolizing the mind fracturing that Windy is currently going through.
Speaker 2: No, for sure, I think that was a great point too, because I mean that was a very big beef between Kubrick and King, right with these these elements that Kubrick changed from the King narrative, and clearly Kubrick's doing and changing these narratives, changing these elements of the narrative for an intended purpose, And I think, Yeah, I think that's a good way to describe that scene for sure, because there's a lot I mean, there's a lot of things I've seen the Shining before. It's probably my favorite Kubrick film. It's certainly the one I saw first, but there's a lot of things that I saw that probably as a teenager. I didn't really get into any of other Kubrick films until recent years, probably five years ago or so, But I thought that was an interesting way did the psychic driving aspect of Probably the line that sticks out of the scene, that sticks out the most of the movie to me is the all working no play makes Jack a dull boy. And I never really considered that to be a psychic driving thing, but it makes a lot of sense in that context.
Speaker 4: Yeah, are our.
Speaker 6: Movie really brings together a lot of the holes that people have pointed out within the movie. Why certain things don't make sense. You know why all these connuity errors are there, you know, items disappearing and reappearing. You know, there's even dialogue errors within the Shining that are that stick out like a sore thumb, and no one has really been able to explain why these things are there. And also you know why these like random scenes of like when Wendy goes upstairs and she sees the guy that's dressed up in like a teddy Bear costume that is, you know, makes it look like that he's performing oral sex on the other gentleman, that's what's on the bed. And a lot of those makes sense when you realize that you know what this movie is really and you can put two and two together and realize that exactly what's going on within this movie. And also Q bricks like foreshadowing within the movie is like completely genius. It's it's genius filmmaking. In the very beginning of the movie, when the doctor comes to visit Danny, there's a teddy Bear that Danny is laying on. There's teddy Bear paintings and pictures throughout the movie, and then you got the teddy bear guy that's dressed up in a bear costume. The amount of times that baseball bats show up in the movie before Windy even picks up the baseball bat is staggering. In the first ten minutes of the movie, when the doctor is visiting Danny, there's a curtain on the side that has like a cartoon character holding a baseball bat. Whenever Jack goes to look at the maze the model of the maze, which is one of the most interesting scenes of the entire movie, with Jack's looking at the model of the maze and then the maze fades into the outside maze where Danny and Windy is outside in the maze. It's unlike any other shot in the entire movie. But before he goes to look at the maze, there's a baseball bat that's laying on the couch downstairs, but then it automatically appears back upstairs in their apartment where Windy and daniere setting with the Teddy Bear in the background. Another Teddy Bear symbolism with a fire truck and the ladder of the fire trucks sticking up, giving the appearance that the Teddy Bear. Teddy Bear has a heart on and right beside that Teddy Bear is where the baseball bat is that Wendy picks up and then goes downstairs and finds that Jack is uh, you know, finds all of his work that he's not really reading a novel. She finds it he's just writing out the same thing over and over and over again. And yeah, then he comes in and that's when he's, uh, he's triggered, and he designs, you know, try and kill Wendy and go after Danny.
Speaker 2: And even that's kind of foreshadowed, right, because they tell the story of the previous caretaker who whoo, who had his family in this in the same means, right, that's where that's where Jack learns it from. Right.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Between Stuart Olman in the beginning of the movie is like the most incredible dialogue of the entire movie because almend pretty much sets up exactly what's going to happen throughout the entire movie. He tells Jack everything that essentially is going on, that it's not a physically demanding job, that is more of a psychological job because of the isolation and everything that's going on up there. That you know, the winners are really bad. You normally snowed in. You can't really get to town. And then you also have you know, what other programs and things do we know that uses isolation and sensory deprivation. I mean, there's an entire coup Bark counter Intelligence CIA manual that uses sensory deprivation techniques and isolation techniques to get things out of prisoners. And yes, it's kup Bark Counterintelligence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and uh, pretty striking, isn't it It is?
Speaker 6: And that we bring that up in the movie, Q bar q brick what's going on there? And you know, and then he Almond then explains that you know what happened to the previous caretaker that he, you know, suffered from some sort of what they what the police called cabin fever and decided to kill his two kids and his family and that's it and his wife. So, I mean, that's exactly what Jack ends up doing as well. JJ Freeze, Yeah, I think he did.
Speaker 2: Grows up. My Grimlin's were acting up and with Starling today, got at a big storm. Then someone activated the alien weather devices apparently in right back.
Speaker 6: Well that's wild you. We can barely even see you anyway with that camouflage on JJ.
Speaker 5: Right, He's got the camouflage all around them too on the outside.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this our movie at Clockwork Shining, which is on Amazon Prime and Apple TV Plus, is is a new look at the Shining material and it's it's not something it's not about the moon landing. Okay, Jay Widener is in the movie. Okay, he's the originator of the you know, thinking that the Shining is Cubri's confession of faking the moon landing. But this movie is not about the moon landing. We maybe mentioned the moon landing a couple of different times throughout the movie. It probably takes up like two minutes of almost two hours of the movie. So you know, before people think that, you know, this is just a complete rehashing of old stuff and that it's nothing new, it isn't. It is something new that that I believe is actually going on with the Shining. No.
Speaker 2: I think that's a great point because yeah, I mean you obviously do touch on it there, but that's a great, great assessment. It was about two minutes of the of the two hours talking about the Apollo stuff. I did find a lot of the and where you really touch based on it seemed like was the Wonderland Air Force Base, Lookout Mountain, laboratories discussion, which was obviously relevant to mention there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's a big integral part of the entire documentary because you know, the it's interesting because there was a hotel right there where Lookout Mountain air Force Base became the Air Force Base, and the hotel was called Lookout Mountain Hotel, which looked, you know, similar to Stanley Kubrick's Overlook Hotel within The Shining and that hotel ended up burning for the ground in the early nineteen hundreds, and then Stephen King's sequel movie to The Shining Doctor Sleep, the Overlook Hotel burns to the ground. So it's like this this weird parallel between you know, reality either mimicking art or art mimicking reality, which we find throughout all of Stanley Kubrick's movies. Then you also have you know, Catcher in the Rye as well, like all that that stuff with Ketcher in the Rye is completely wild. I mean when we first meet Wendy and Danny in the movie, Wendy is reading Catcher in the Rye, which is buying intelligence Officer J. D. Salinger, and this was a year before both assassinations, which involves Catcher in the Rye and was found on the scene. Mark David Chapman, John Hinckley Junior. This Catcher in the Rye was in this movie before those assassinations took place. With John Lennon and all the Beatles. Symbolism within The Shining as well is you know they look they're walking almost identically to the Beatles Abbey Road album cover. You have the beatle that's in the background of the Abbey Road cover, which was John Lennon's beatle. Stephen King put a beatle in the in the movie. It was supposed to be a red Beatles. Stanley Kuper changed it from a red to a yellow beatle, and then when Hollerin is traveling up to the overlook, you see a red beetle crush underneath a fourteen wheeler. Semi you. Stephen King was supposed to, you know, make the.
Speaker 2: Lord of the Rings J. R. R.
Speaker 6: Tolkien's Lord of the Rings movie where the Beatles were gonna play all the Hobbits. Stephen King actually got the idea to name his novel The Shining from a John Lennon song called Instant Karma where he talks about we all shine on there's so much Beatles, things in Beatles connections between Stanley to Break the Shining and and Stephen King as well. It's really incredible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought that was some interesting correlations I had and not previously considered were identified. And you know, the Beatles are an interesting group because you know, back to the Processed Church, they definitely erupt out of the out of the Mayfair scene and literally out of the Processed Church headquarters in the Mayfair the Beatles formal band and Paul Asher famously Paul Asher. Paul McCartney was dating his girlfriend Asher. Her her first cousin was a founding member of the of the Process and I believe recently passed out there in cana of Utah, Diane Asher and uh that that uh McCartney's uh girlfriend Asher. I can't think of her first name at the moment. I want to call her Linda, but I know that's not it. But yeah, her brother is the McCartney's girlfriend's brother was allegedly a member of the Process and owner of that Indica art gallery, uh coffee and art gallery there in Mayfair district where the Beatles would hang out, where John Mett Yoko, where Lennon met Yoko, was at that in the Indica Gallery there. So it's very difficult. I mean, there's a lot more obvious uh symbolism within the process uh and the Beatles at the very same time they're they're associating themselves with this. They'll they'll make an album where they're all wearing a very processed looking cloak right on the album cover, so you know, and obviously there's the the Crowley stuff when you come to Sergeant Pepper's. Nonetheless, it's a it's a narrative. They can't be separated between the two of the process and the Beatles, And I had no idea there was those there's the correlations and you know, between the Beatles and the some of the naming there with the with the Kubrick films yea.
Speaker 6: And then Charles Manson said to be a part of the processed Church, and sure, you know, and also connection to the Beatles as well, like that gentleman just brought up in the chat, you know, Manson being a musician, and I believe you guys can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that Manson claimed that the Beatles stole some of his songs or something like that, and might correct and seeing that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean the beasts. So yeah, the Beatles were definitely part of that Laurel Canyon scene. So right there and lookout Mountain Laboratories, Wonderland Air Force Base. I mean, the Beatles were hanging out right through there, along with the stuff you identify in the film with with the monkeys and Jack Nicholson and the kind of the psychedelic music scene that was going on there at the time. Jimmy Hendrix would have been a third party there with Peter Tork and Jack Nicholson and that and that and that little trio of you know, activity around that movie had you all identify in the film. But yeah, I mean the Beatles are very much part of that scene. Phil Spector, the producer of The Wall of Sound, he produced the Beatles as well. He owned some of their some of the rights to their music. So yeah, I mean, it's uh, certainly a scene that they're they're They're often not immediately identified with, but they were certainly embedded in.
Speaker 6: Yeah, in China Town with Roman Polanski that he directed with Jack Nicholson, and then Roman Planski was at a Jack Nicholson prompt party and then he got he raped a thirteen year old girl and then fled the country for from prosecution. And then at that same time, Jack Nicholson also loved to go to England to shoot the Shining.
Speaker 2: Yep, not coincidental, I'm sure. I mean, these are all part of the same network. It seems like as far as the you know, these uh, these filmmakers and producers there, because you have Bob Evans involved in that Polansky Nicholson cover up of the rape business of Plansky, and you know he's he's very much involved in uh with these same cult groups as well, along with as you all point out, Nicholson. But yeah, the Beatles stuff is very interesting to me because uh, you know, they they they definitely seem to be very much part of this kind of acculted mind, almost like the way the Manchurian Candidate films served as some sort of you know or even as you all point out the book from Jadie Suder, there the the I'm drawing a blank, what's that right now?
Speaker 6: Yeah, because then the whole all the Beatles connections, and then it just happens to be that John Lennon is is assassinating and murdered less than a year after the shining comes out where Wendy is reading the exact same book and Mark David Chapman is reading the book on the scene. After he's setting on the sidewalk and the police come and he's actively reading the book Catcher in the Rye. And then he goes to court and stands up in court and says that if you want my defense, all you need to do is Recatcher in the Rye. And then as psychologist visits him in prison a couple of years after, and then he's still reading Catcher in the Rye. Then you have John Hinckley Junior, which was also involved and a well it was an attempted assassination of Ronald Reagan, but that was also found on the scene. It seems it seems like we're in assassination season right now in the United States. It seems like we're bringing that full circle right back around.
Speaker 2: Sure, well, I'm kind of wait and and I'm kind of waiting for the Satanists to attack.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: That seems to be a going trend with a lot of these presidential assassination attempts from Sir Hans, Sir Han TeV elements to the JFK situation, with the same Satanist parties, you know, through the Gerald Ford attempts in the seventies, you know, onto the Hankleys and you know whatnot. There all seems to be an underlying trend with Satanists. We haven't seen that yet in our latest assassination season, but I'm waiting for it.
Speaker 6: Well, did you guys see this article about JFK from I might have the Vanity Fair article?
Speaker 2: No, I didn't.
Speaker 6: He supposedly faked his assassination from the two months before, has supposed a real assassination in nineteen sixty three. Why had JFK staged his own murder and a James Bond inspired spy film two months before his assassination.
Speaker 2: Well, that's wild.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a whole Vanity Fair article here, it's and that's kind of what we surmise in our first Sure documentary JFK Xcenty and Jay Winer did that you can also find on Amazon Prime. So this was really wild to me that Vanity Fair came out with this and it was a Jackie Kennedy filmed a fake assassination of JFK two months before the supposed real assassination. So I mean, I've shown this article. I've sent it to several people and they don't even know what to make of it.
Speaker 2: They're like, I'm in the same boat right now when you're when you're presenting here. It's an odd one, right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's got you know. They talk about all of this and that kid that Jackie was a really big proponent of films. She wanted to be a filmmaker and a film director, and she studied French film and all of the Secret Service agents that were involved with this with the supposed real assassination that happened November twenty second, nineteen sixty three, we're also involved in this fake assassination that happened to those films two months prior they were all there there. Jockie called them and was like, pull up to the house and and pretend that you heard gunshots go off.
Speaker 2: Wow, we'll not have to read that article.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'll drop it in the chat here too, and I'll just send it to you as well. But I thought, but you also have allman within the movie that looks almost identical to JFK and JFK actually watched Kubrick's movie Spartacus at the White House.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw that was an interesting part of the documentary all covered because I think that's an under underdiscussed aspect of politics in Hollywood, is the is the Douglas clan altogether, and they're obviously deeply involved there in the UH, in the in the in the film Spartacus as well.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so JFK was definitely a fan of uh Stanley Kubrick's work, I mean, to watch it. I mean JFK was known to watch a lot of movies at the White House, but that was one of the first ones that he watched was Stanley Kubrick's Spartacus, and he supported it as well.
Speaker 2: But that was considered a big left wing effort at the time, Right, That was a very much part of the Communist Red Scare in Hollywood, and they were often considered as the communist factions. Right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, JFK had And that's what a lot of people don't really remember is that JFK was a Democrat. He wasn't a Republican, but a lot of the Republicans prop him up like he was somehow like a Republican, and a lot of the Republicans of the time did not like JFK. They were pretty much against him. Because he obviously wanted to desegregate the population and do a lot of left leaning ideology things that the right did not want to do at that time, and that's what created you know, Kennedy, gave Kennedy a lot of enemies within the political spectrum.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of left right politics around that production of that film, right, for relative to the impact on Kubrick correct, Correct, Yeah.
Speaker 6: It's a really interesting We have some clips of it in our movie, like it's it is very the divisive film, just like a lot of Cubic's or early works were really divisive, and like Barry Linden, it did not go over very well. I mean, Berry Linden was an amazingly beautiful film. It was shot beautifully, of course, but it just did not go over well with the audience. It did not go over well with the critics. And it's a high possibility that Warner Brothers was kind of like, hey, let's let's do this horror novel by Stephen King, because they had already had a big success with a horror novel and big time film director director with William Freaking and The Actressist, which was based on a book.
Speaker 2: There's so much information for scuy Right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't think that the actressist was I don't think that was even a real story. I'm pretty sure people have done a lot of research into the actressist kid and that being a real story, and it turns out that all those people were fake. They're all fake people that they never even existed. And but that's what the movie was based off of, was that novel. And it's highly possible that Warner Brothers was kind of like, oh, hey, you know, do this book by this, you know, big time author, Stephen King, because your your movies before has just been you know, really big flops. Like, we can't take another flop, so let's do something that's been proven to work with, you know, adapting a horror novel into a film.
Speaker 2: Right there. He had success with some of the King stuff right in the mid seventies with like is it Carrie, Yes, Carrie.
Speaker 6: I think Chris maybe Chris. I think Christine might.
Speaker 2: Have been seen one of the one of those one of those Stephen King stories, right they made in the in the seventies.
Speaker 6: Yeah, of course, but it as well, I think it might have came out in the eighties or Yeah, I'm not I'm not up on a lot of the Stephen King films in their release dates, though I am pretty good with movie release.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not a fan of King. I can't. I mean, I'm really That's one of the things that I try to watch the shot things when the King version, right, I just it wasn't I didn't think it was nearly as good.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, that was completely That was a bunch of garbage. And it was a mini series. I I couldn't even watch it. I couldn't even finish it. It was just so bad. And we realized based off of that movie, which well, that TV series that came out in the nineties, why Stephen King, you know, changed up a lot of things within his version of The Shining because they didn't make any sense. They did not transfer to film well, and that's probably a big reason why. I also, Stanley Kubrick took took out a lot of the paranormal aspects from King's book. He wanted to make this more of a psychological film instead of a horror movie with the ghosts and you know, paranormal activity. I mean, King has a freaking haunted bush. There's a freaking haunted bush, and in King's uh mini series. Well, but then the Shining and it also talks about That's one of the things that Kubrick actually left in was Almond talking about that is built on top of an Indian burial ground, and that's where a lot of the theories come from. That it's uh that that the movie is about Native American genocide and uh, you know, the Holocaust and all that stuff as well. Because of Almond commenting that that that the hotel was built on top of an Indian burial ground.
Speaker 2: That is a kingism though, right. I think King puts in a number of his books pet cemetery. I think it's another aspect of pet cemetery that the pet cemetery is on a on an Indian mound. Yeah.
Speaker 6: And a lot of kings and books also take place in Colorado to Colorado and like Pennsylvania, and they all involve a writer pretty much. All of them have a writer in his.
Speaker 2: Which was always was the was was the employment of Jack right, he was a budding writer, writer trying to be right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And that's the thing that we bring up in our movie as well, is like, because it's mentioned several times in the movie, like these people in Denver, Like we show all the cuts of every time that these people in Denver are mentioned in this movie, and it's like five or six times in this conversation between all men and Jack, like our people in Denver, well, the people in Denver. The people in Denver highly recommended Jack, and no one is really asked, who are these people in Denver?
Speaker 2: Like people stressed the contracts, the Denver folks.
Speaker 6: And then later on when Jack is, you know, going after Wendy, He's like, do you do you have any idea what a contract is? You know that that I have a responsibility to my employers. It's almost like he knows exactly what's going on up there, that he knows that this is some kind of experiment that he needs to see through to the end, no matter what.
Speaker 2: Of course Denver, I mean, it sounds a nothing. I had considered it as many times I've seen the shining before, this old Denver connection in these contracts. I kind of laugh to Your All's montage with the Denver montage, because there is it's pretty I mean it is. It's a heavy undertone in the in the plot line.
Speaker 6: Yeah, these these people in Denver, well, your people in Denver might have not might not have told you, but the previous Corecaker murdered his entire family. Well, I understand why your people in Denver left that for you to tell me. It's over and over again, how many times.
Speaker 2: The Jack kind of just struggles it all. In the conversation with the JFK looking for it, he kind of just you know, laughs at the Denver at the Denver comments, right, yeah, and you it's.
Speaker 6: Kind of well known that the CIA, like the Denver Colorado is like the hub of the CIA, Like I said, like the second spot other than Washington, d C. That has a heavy CIA presence is in Denver. And people have talked about how Denver, well Colorado in general, is going to be this new you know, headquarters for the New World and all that. So, I mean, it's not out of the realm of possibility, sure, I mean, the United States is really where you would want to set up all your stuff because you know, on any of the coast if another country attacks, then they're going to to you really quickly. But if you're positioned like almost directly in the middle, then.
Speaker 5: There you go.
Speaker 2: Sure, and then you have all.
Speaker 6: This stuff of the Denver International Airport and all the things that people are you have theorized that's going on. Yeah, for you know a long time. You know, underground facilities underneath the Denver National Airport and all that, which d IA is really big, dude, Like it is a big airport, and it seems like it's big for absolutely no reason. Like you you can just walk down to corridors for like ever and like not really even see anybody. It's so weird.
Speaker 2: But it's so upset from the city. It's very it is very strange. It could do anything underground out there for sure, fear of the tunnel and that there's not enough discussion about Colorado tunnels. But you got Shying Mountain, you got all those air Force bases. I mean there's a lot of tunnels in Colorado for sure.
Speaker 6: Well, there's a CIA document that that came out I think in like twenty eleven. It's called the Adam and Eves Story, and it was a declassified document that talks about, you know, whenever this giant cataclysm is going to come that's going to completely wreck everything, one of the only places that's going to be safe from this cataclysm is going to be around the Rocky Mountains. So the only survivors of this giant flood that is supposedly going to hit the United States is going to be in Colorado. Yeah, the Timberline Lodge is where it was filmed. The exterior shots of The Shining was filmed in a Timberline Lodge in Oregon. The rest of it was shot in England on sets.
Speaker 2: I was vaguely familiar with the Lookout Mountain Hotel, but looking at you know, after all mentioned the documentary, looking at other pictures, I definitely definitely seemed like that was a very similar looking spot to what was the model there in the film in The Shining, Yeah.
Speaker 7: I think so.
Speaker 6: And and Kubrick was a really big researcher. He had like an entire team behind him that would go around to these different hotels in these different spots everywhere in the United States that would do research for him and come to the you know, the perfect spot to actually film his movie. But Kubrick hadn't been back to the United States, I don't believe until he never came back after he made two thousand and one A Space Odyssey, So people should have known that he was not going to film his movie in the United States. But that might have been a contention also between him and Stephen King, because they might have been under the impression that he was going to film The Shining at the Stanley Hotel, but he didn't. He just sent a lot of his researchers there to figure out what he wanted to build the set to look like on the interior, and that's all that he was doing. So that might have been you know, what created this fiction, this friction between Stephen King and Stanley Kubrick was that they might have been under the impression that he was going to come to the United States and film The Shining at the Stanley Hotel. But you know, Stephen King got his wish and they filmed his mini series that was complete garbage at the Stanley Hotel. I've been there a couple of times.
Speaker 2: Place.
Speaker 6: It is a really nice place. So they got ploques on the walls of they got the acts that was actually used in the filming of The Shining. In like a case, they have like a modeled out room that looks like the room two thirty seven of the bathroom nice the shower curtain, and then they also have the model of the apartment. Jack and Wendy's apartment what it looked like as well. Then it leads into the two thirty seven model of the bathroom really.
Speaker 2: Played into the culture then there huh yeah.
Speaker 6: But they don't support like Stanley Kubrick's movie that They're like at the end of the tour, they were like, oh, there's a download code for the uh the Shiny Mini series by Stephen King. I was like, nobody wants to watch that, bro, But.
Speaker 2: I didn't know. I didn't take the tower there. I had daylight burning. And the one thing I noticed on the way driving there was there was some excellent fishing spots right off the roadway.
Speaker 6: It's a beautiful Estes Park is a beautiful area to It's a.
Speaker 2: It be literally play your car off and catch from trout right there in the Rocky in the rivers of the Rocky Mountains five feet walk from your car.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's really beautiful up there. It's kind of like it's a small mountaintown. The downtown area is really beautiful. I wouldn't go up there in the winter, though, Like you're those mountains traveling up through there, dude, sure.
Speaker 2: That far like miles wise. But yeah, and some snowy weather, it could feel like forever. I bet those winding.
Speaker 6: Roads there are some winders up there. You gotta take that side wind or snow cat up and up in those mountains. Which then makes you think of like, how did they build this giant hotel up there? That had to take a lot of time to to build that hotel. And there's also tunnels sure underneath the hotel as well.
Speaker 2: Interesting at the Stanley Hotel, of.
Speaker 6: Course, is they could there's there's tunnels that lead to the uh because the staff back in the day would actually stay on location if they worked there. They would stay in like little cottages like right off the side of the If you've been there, you just see all those cottages and where like the maids and the people that worked there would stay. And they had like a tunnel system that would go from the house that they would stay out on the property into the hotel.
Speaker 2: What was that always a hotel?
Speaker 1: Was that?
Speaker 2: Was it a Stanley Steamer folks residents or that they just built that. The Stanley Steamer folks built that as a hotel.
Speaker 6: I believe they built it as a hotel, but I could be wrong. I don't really know my history that well.
Speaker 2: Because it is it is out there. I mean, you make a good point. Logistically speaking, that would not have been an easy thing to build, especially that time.
Speaker 6: It would be really rough. And apparently whenever Stephen King went to because that's where you got the inspiration to actually write the book, was at the Stanley Hotel and it was during like the off season, and a lot of the rooms were like, you know, closed down. There was very few people there. They had one bartender, and I believe that Lloyd the Bartender is actually based off of a real bartender that was bartending at the Stanley Hotel.
Speaker 2: Oh that's interesting. Yeah, I thought you were all a hallucination explanation of Lloyd the Bartender was more of a greater context of that character because again relying on the paranormal aspects of thatcharacter. It's one of the things I guess I didn't like, you know, watching the Shining originally with some of the goat like this whole ghostly aspect of Lloyd the Bartender in the whole ballroom experience. But it seems like that the illucinogenic aspect that you all present seems to make more sense to me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and you have real life explanations of that. With Frank Olson. There's an entire Netflix documentary it's about you know, Frank Olson and what they did to him is spiking his drink with LSD and then he jumped off the you know, the out of the window of his hotel room and died. There's uh, you know, that's some of the things that happened to these army personnel as well, that they would be unknowingly dosed with LSD. They were told that they were going to be a part of these experiments. They would get LSD aerosol, they were told to in Helle LSD aerosol and then they would be you know, a lot of those people ended up ending their lives as well because they couldn't handle it.
Speaker 2: Was that Operation Midnight Climax Activities.
Speaker 6: That was one of them.
Speaker 5: This one was.
Speaker 2: I Can't l and the John's something All or Else, Something.
Speaker 6: Clall Problem, Clall Claw House or Ravens No Ravens. Craig was at in Canada with doctor Hugh and Cameron, which we also bring up in the documentary that created this psychic driving aspect to implant thoughts and ideas in the people's heads to make them do things that they otherwise normally wouldn't do after they had been traumatized. Which that's one factual. You can there's documentation of that, and several of the people that went through that actually sued the Canadian government for those experiments that you and Cameron was doing it Ravens, Craig and uh in Canada.
Speaker 2: But that was a great point you made there with with Cameron, and I didn't know I was going to ask you actually because immediately brought up to mind something about clockwork orange in camera and that he was intentionally putting some of these things into the clockwork gorngs for the Intelligence services. I know, I didn't know if that was something you all had to leave on the cutting room floor. Getting more into that subject behind the clockwork gorngs and the intelligence services aspect of apparently putting these things into the into the storyline. Apparently there was a there was a biographer I guess, that documented this about Anthony Burgess's life, where supposedly the intelligencies had insisted that he inserts these aspects into the story. Basically write a science fiction story based on these these details of these Doctor Ewan Cameron, my you know, mind control and chaultry experiments that you see in the clockwork gorngs, right, the horror and terror terror experiments where they they keep the old boy's eyes open, right.
Speaker 6: And they're putting the LSDI dropper into his eyes and then make him watch all these movies that control his personality and control his behavior. Yeah, there's been a lot of military and intelligence involvement with movies going back a really long time. We you know, talk about at the end of two thousand and one of Space Odyssey, Stanley Kubrick thinked all of these big intelligence agencies Air Force Intelligence, DARPA, Langley, Virginia, and then they were all cut out at the end of.
Speaker 1: The movie.
Speaker 6: And we also show documents that the intelligence community has been involved with movies going back to you know, through FOURIO requests, people have found that, you know, they were involved in the Transformers movies. And it's kind of a known thing now, but back in nineteen sixty eight, when two thousand and one A Space Odyssey came out, no one sure knew that that could even be a thing.
Speaker 2: Absolutely different time, right, propaganda wise, different time from what folks understood in the public for sure. Yeah, the uh yeah. Uh, but you know, so speaking of Cameron, I was actually just talking about Cameron last night on a on a just randomly on a show discussing the Process and Nexium and how I have this theory that the Albany chapter of the Process, which was confirmed by their own admission to never close, morphed into the Nexium cult. And there was a neurologist that was working for Nexium out of Albany, New York, same same town that doctor Cameron was out of for his uh you know, much of his career. That he was even running some of those experiments in Montreal where when he was commuting there from Albany, you know, you know, to and from multiple days at a time. But uh, this next time neurologist got lost his license for doing these exact same experiments, these horror and terror experiments, forcing subject's eyes open to watch these just membering of bodies and et cetera, et cetera, And he got he got busted by the state Medical Board for doing over to doing this to over two hundred subjects. So these experiments seem to be still going on today in the same cities, involving doctors that you know that may not have known you and camera but operating in the same locations as camera cameras operating with the same experiments. I just think that's as a fascinating thing that these things may still be going on.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 6: A lot of the a lot of the intelligence community was involved with these types of experiments, and Navy was involved with them. The intelligence had this experiment that was called the Ames Leaf Room where you would go in and you would be dosed with LSD and the walls would be like sort or covered in like leaves. It would look like a fall out there and then they would essentially go crazy inside of this room. They would put these goggles on them that would like change their vision, and then they would end up at the emergency room, like you know, basically in some form of psychosis, and the entire hospital wings have been opened up for these experiments in Washington, d C. During this time that the mk ulture programs were going on. They basically just leased a lot of these experiments to private contractors and like government contractors almost exactly like what they do to this very day with any kind of advanced technology that they don't actually really want to be working with. They just sublease out that contract to a government contractor, because the government contractor is not under any kind of you can't foller requests the government contractor like Raytheon, like these Bigelow Aerospace and SRI International, like they're under no responsibility to provide any kind of documentation to anything that they do. So that's right, yep. So when you come knocking on the government store for a four yer request, they can deny that any of those anything ever happened because they technically didn't on their end, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well's speaking of Locale Mountain Labs and Wonderland Air Force Base. There's the same location but different names the same location.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I don't know if this was originally Like when I was watching your your movie and you all showed the hotel and I was looking through the hotel pictures and I was like, well, and you just triggered. You're comment there in the Navy trigger you know, in their activities, not just you know, CIA or Air Force or whatnot. Navy is also involved in these things that triggered two thoughts here. So now Jared Leto owns that that facility, right he But between in between it being Jared Leto's home and the Wonderland Air Force Base. It was one of these kind of reprogramming facilities, right, Yeah, that's.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's kind of under contention a little bit. And I mean we do know that the Lookout Air Mountain Air Force Base was you know, used for making hundreds and hundreds of films. I mean, you can just google Lookout, Moulin Air Force Base and on Laurel Canyon you can see that there's thousands of moves and films that were made Lookout that are still classified to this very day. But high some of these actors had high ranking, top security clearance for the place. There was there was a fallout shelter there. Marilyn Monroe had top secret security clearance, James Stewart carry Grant, Ronald Reagan had top secret security clearance for the place. And no one knows, but yeah, I'm pretty sure, I think Sinatra. Yeah, and no one really knows exactly what was going on, like because all the footage is still classified. Uh now, and we know for a fact that that's where a lot of these atomic bomb tasts took place there. They you know that it was done on all models. It wasn't actual footage of atomic bombs like it was done on modeled sets, and that's a really big shocker to people that aren't aware of that, uh sure to begin with, and who knows exactly what went on up there by it? I would have to Someone said the other day that Jared Leto doesn't own Lookout Mountain anymore. But I don't know if he was just a trollers, you know.
Speaker 2: I actually had someone mentioned that to me recently when I mentioned him only two and I did look it up, and from my record, this is probably three months ago when that occurred. When I looked at it, then it looked like he was still he still owned it. But this and this is Jared Leedo here in this picture inside one of the rooms there on the on the property. This room I think was actually maintained from the original hotel through the Air Force base on to the Letto ownership. And you know, I think that's interesting that they maintained some of this, some of the space like that it kind of had that kind of reminded me of something you'd see out of the shining, out of the shining in the Overlook Hotel. Just this room in general and kind of the decor. But interestingly enough, this fella here on the couch, Letto in the blue shirt. This fellow here in the couch talking to him is gil Garcetti. It then he was at the time he was there. Now he's currently the US Ambassador to India. But when you mentioned the Navy being involved in these activities, well there's naval officer gil Garsabi, so activities there.
Speaker 6: It still looks like he's still owns it. I don't know what those people were talking about.
Speaker 2: Sure, Troll, you know when you got you got this kind of naval officer hanging out there right now? I agree with you writter, that's pretty yah. There seems to be a cover up of people not wanting to know the Letto still owns this. I don't know if it's the Jesus cult business a Letto engages himself in. But he's an interesting character because he sits at that epicenter of rock and roll star and a list actor, right, that's not a very Those are qualifications a lot of folks don't have on their scorecards, so to speak.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and that's uh. I think he won an oscar? Didn't he win an Oscar for Dollas Buyers Club with Matthew McConaughey as a supporting actor for sure.
Speaker 2: And uh, I just think it's weird that when you mentioned that the Navy intels stuff, like, yeah, I mean you got a naval officer here was just hanging out up there at doing got you know, maybe he's doing mayor stuff. Who knows, maybe he's doing Navy intail stuff. God knows what they're up to.
Speaker 6: But yeah, and the Navy being a part of a lot of this stuff. Like Jim Morrison's dad was a Navy intelligence officer, was responsible for the Gulf of Tonkin false flag incident that led to the Vietnam War that killed thousands of people. Bob Marley's father was a British naval commander. Sharon Tates was a then of course you got.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Sharon Tates. Seat's a good when he was a lieutenant colonel, right, yeah, y Army intel.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what's his name? Lived up in Laurel Canyon. I'm blinking on his name right now. But all these people, they they have military connections, Like all the that came up out of this Laurel Canyon scene all had family members or fathers that were somehow high ranking military officers and when you look at that and then they're like, oh crap. This is the reason why a lot of these people they were just able to go wild and do whatever they wanted because they knew that they weren't going to get into any real trouble. They was just going to be immediately let out because their dad was these high ranking military officers.
Speaker 2: It's funny. It's funny you mentioned that because you got you guys like the epicenter of all those those called Frank Zappa.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's Frank Zappa. Sorry, you got so much stuff in my head that I need to remember, but Frank Zappa. Yeah, as well, that's why I was.
Speaker 2: Not I think, yes, that was a good one. But Papa John Phillips his father a career Marine Corps officer. He himself attended the Naval Academy. He's not an easy place to get into before he dropped out and became a you know, the Laurel Canyan rock superstar. But according to the i n S.
Speaker 1: He was.
Speaker 2: He was a nine S report. He was financing the activities of the Processed Church there in Serra nineteen sixty seven. There in Los Angeles, believe sixty eight in Los Angeles, So he's even connected to these things. And speaking of folks who get in trouble and don't get in trouble, he got busted for cocaine trafficking in nineteen eighty served two weeks at a minimum security prison in Pennsylvania for cocaine trafficking at the height of the cocaine epidemic, right like the crack epidemic situation. It's for fosters to think somebody would walk during that time. But sure enough, these people that do have these family connections and in this scene they seem to walk.
Speaker 6: Yeah, then you have like you know, of course, connections with the Jolly West as well and all the activities the Jolly West was into two he was actually Jolly West was actually involved with this, uh, this project called the I think it was called the Violence Project. You guts familiar with this where Jolly West was essentially would take people when they when they get out of prison and put electrodes in their brain too and like essentially can't capacitate them if they go into an area where they're not supposed to go and the police would come and pick them up.
Speaker 2: The it was called not know about that, but it sounds like a shot like almost like a shot color or something.
Speaker 6: That's exactly what it was. It was. I'm pretty sure it was like you see uc LA violence project, and the project was approved by Ronald Reagan, but then they kind of shut it down before it got up off of the ground. And you know, Jolly West is also known to have spiked people's drinks with LSD wh it was involved with the Kennedy assassination. Like, it's just wild, like all the different connections to like all these people, like the robbit hole goes so freaking deep, dude, like, and.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 6: What were they what was their main goal of doing all this stuff back in the day. I mean, it's like desensitization, normalization. It's like exactly what jury buzman Off was talking about, which we have a clip in our documentary of yourrbuzmanof talking about it. Whenever you know, Kathy O'Brien talks about the MK ultra being put into the into the school system to subvert the entire country and subvert the ideology of you know, the people that are now in the school system because when they grow up twenty years later, they're going to be into the positions of power. And if we can control their minds and control their thoughts and their ideas, now we'll be able to infiltrate and basically do whatever we want later on, because we've already put this Mark cist Leninism ideology into all these people's heads in the school system in the eighties. So when these eighties kids grow up, they're going to be the ones that are running the country and will effectively have been able to control them.
Speaker 2: Se he's pretty successful, absolutely, I think so.
Speaker 6: I mean, if you go back and listen to the jury Buzmanoff discussions, like they're literally spot on to exactly what's happening right now.
Speaker 2: For sure, Yeah, is that too fair?
Speaker 6: And I think people they they'll listen to that and they'll kind of be like, oh, well, you know this is this sounds like exactly what's happening. But there's a deeper meaning, and there's a deeper layer of how it actually works and the things in the techniques and the psyche driving and the traumatization that you know, they can put people through to in order to influence their behavior surrounding any event. You know, and when you look back through the United States and all these events that have happened. You see them as collective traumatizations, and then restrictions get tighter after those collective traumatizations. I mean, we're still living out the exact same kind of processes that happened after nine to eleven in the Patriot Act. That stuff never went away. We still got to take our shoes off whenever we go before we go on a plan, and we still got to go through a freaking metal detector, so I got to get our body scanned by these freaking X ray machines. So and those never went away, still there.
Speaker 2: Yep, Yeah, I mean it's, uh, that's kind of the case always with security, you know, elements into these kind of uh, these communist ideals, right, it's it's never an extension of liberty ever involved in these communist ideals. And I think we all identified a lot with the the epicenter of the the in your film, with the epicenter of the intelligence and you know, again with like folks like sir, on the epicenter of intelligence cults, you know, this mind control aspects to further these communist ideals that you know, because it's it's these cults that profess these communist ideals again, Sir Han was documented to be attendance of numerous processed church sex magic rituals. Believe as how it was phrased in the I and S document was yeah, yep, according to the unasked investigation there at the time he was he was allegedly involved and the process was spotted outside the Ambassador Hotel. They're they're that night there when Kendy was shot, and not the only connection. There's a lot of other connections there within the process to that immediate scene. I'm just saying like there was members with the German Shepherds and the robe spotted there, So it's not it's not a great influence even assumed that they might have been there, because they were in fact seen there, so by numerous you know, at least that's the story by numerous witnesses of the scene.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 6: It's so interesting how the Sirhan the ballistic evidence for the San Saran assassination of RFK is missing from the National archives, just like how the ballistic evidence from the JFK assassination is also missing from the National archives.
Speaker 2: That was a great point there was we included Walton was a Walter Bosley. He uh had some good points there on the Sirhan stuff that is DeFi IO. Yeah, I think a lot of the reason why some of that stuff is still under wraps of this intelligence control, the political stranglehold on folks. For example, the guy that picked up Kennedy's Robert Kennedy's body from the floor, and the ambassador who was there with him a congressman out of New York because at the time he was a center from New York. Right, the RFK was congressman out of there in New York. Al Lowenstein was with him on that trip. He was holding them picking up his body there from the from the floor. Lohenstein's sons deep up in the Clinton State Department. So these people are still in control today as far as politically speaking and intelligence speaking. As far as folks related to these scenes, I'm not saying Al Lowenstein had anything to do with rfk's death, although he did die a suspicious death himself, you know, not all that long afterwards.
Speaker 6: So, and RFK was running against LBJ, which, after the supposed assassination of JFK, LBJ famously wanted nothing to do with the Kennedy family, right, And then RFK designed to run and he was going to win. It was gonna win.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's what the celebration was. Right at the Ambassador Hotel. War On allegedly shot him, even though, like you said, the the forensics evidence paints a different narrative, pretty clear different narrative. But yeah, he he was celebrating them winning the California primary, which solidified his, uh, his nomination for the sixty eight election.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 2: And y'all mentioned Son of Sam as well, now that I think about, y'all mentioned Son of Sam there in your in your film in some of these mind control SIP assassin type situations, especially relative to the notions of LSD and whatnot. That's correct. Beatles were definitely part of the process, the uh, which I thought was interesting because a character perpetrating the syop narrative of the son of Sam. So I think that's what the publications were, at least in the newspapers was a sy op and in of itself part of the operation. But that fellow was another then, uh, Chuck New York Post New York Daily News reporter. I can't think of his name right now, but he was on the scene there as well. In the Ambassador Hotel with r f K reporting on that event.
Speaker 6: As the story goes, Yeah, then you James Jesus Angleton, you know, broke into Mary pinchow Meyer's house and like stole or diary which Mary pinchow Meyer was a mistress of JFK. And there's a there's a lot of strange connections with James Jesus Jesus Angleton. I there was a part of the documentary that kind of had to be cut, so you're getting a fresh, something new here. James Jesus Angleton was Walter Bosley's mentor's mentor, and our documentary JFK X talks about Mary pinchow Meyer and James Jesus Singleton was involved with that. And after Mary pinchroll Meyer was killed on the DC Towpath, she was supposedly shot to death. Right after that, James Jesus Singleton broke into Mary pinchow Myer's house or her apartment and stole her diary and like pretty much raided her entire house, which is very similar to what happened to Stanley Kubrick after he died. There were men that showed up to Stanley Kubrick's house that were basically raiding his house and taking things out.
Speaker 2: Well, do you think that the Mary Pinchow Myerst was connected to the LSD type experiments because she was close with.
Speaker 6: Supposedly him and her and JFK were you were tripping in LSD at the White House.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, Well she was tight with Learry, So that kind of makes something. It almost makes sense.
Speaker 6: That might have been the calls for you know, JFK to do.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 6: I mean, that's what's been your eyes is that is kind of what gave JFK like a change of heart there. And he started, you know, not wanting to be involved in these wars and not wanting to send funding to all these other countries and you know, prop up these wars, not wanting to support the Vietnam War and id you know the bayf pigs incident in Qubro. JFK famously pulled out that whole thing, which then in turn, you know, pissed off the CIA.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 2: And then what Kathy O'Brien says in your movie that that there's too much focus on the use of LSD because LSD they found out in the in these mk ulture style monitor program style operations, they found out LSD was opening up neuro pathways instead of closing them when they wanted to close neuro pathways in order to induce the trauma.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there were several drugs that were used within the mk ulture programs. We actually show a list of them all in our documentary, and there's sure I think over a hundred of them, everything from freaking nicotine to caffeine to show to antipsychotics, antidepressants, adderall rittilin math like any stimulant, any downer. And I think that LSD could be used in a really intense way, just like I was mentioning the army personnel earlier. It was a drug called BEZ which was one hundred times more powerful than LSD. And when that's applied and it opens up those neuron pathways, then you can infect effectively implant things that may or may not be real into the subconscious of the patient more easily because the mind is completely opened, you know, the doorway is open. So therefore you can put whatever you want inside of the heads of those people. And that's what you and Cameron was essentially doing in Canada, was he was traumatizing the patients. He was then drugging them and then he was putting in a looped repeated audio message to implant this thought and this idea into their head. And really nobody knows exactly what was on those looped audio recorded messages, but it could it could literally be anything. But what would be the more advanced version of doing that? You can do it with a looped audio message, Well can you do it with a TV? Can you wheel or freaking TV in there and do the same thing and also give them audio and visual? Then what's the next step after that? The next step after that would be virtual reality headset goggles. So you traumatize the patient, you drug them, and then you put these goggles over their head that artificially simulates an entire reality and the person is not going to know if this is real or this is fake.
Speaker 2: Sure makes sense to me, the immersive experience of the VR goggles.
Speaker 6: Sure, I mean some people think that the VR goggles are real. They don't even need to be drugged, you know. So imagine if you're on some sort of hallucinogenic drug and you pull on these fing goggles.
Speaker 2: Sure, No, that's a good that's a good point. And I think the designer drug aspect of Kathy O'Brien's statements I thought were most. I took note of that most because I do think it's designer drug and I think things like GHB, you know, the stuff that Diddy allegedly was putting in all those those bottles of baby oil. I think stuff like GHB has been developed for these purposes of of some mind you know, my control, you know, and planting of ideas to the hypnotic state that folks are under, you know, with that drug.
Speaker 6: Yeah, GHB was used, like and Sydney galliep had a brother that was a plant biologist, so it it stands the reason that his brother was more than likely responsible for a lot of the manufacturing of these CIA designer drugs. Like Kathy was talking about in the movie, like, let's just try and whip up whatever we can to see what kind of effects that these are going to have on these uh, these these victims. You know, Like that's where a lot of these drugs actually came from to begin with, before they were you know, given to the public. They came from these experiments.
Speaker 5: By the c I A.
Speaker 2: Yeah, LST was an accident, right.
Speaker 6: There's so much stuff to I mean, the one of the first dish.
Speaker 2: Was aiming to do something else though, right Like, he was aiming to do one thing and kind of messed it up. I guess is the story storyline because he was he he was riding his home home on his bike before he realized maybe you have some more some more details in that rider.
Speaker 6: Well, there's a lot of different theories of exactly where the LSD stuff came from. Some people say that he came from like southern California and like Laguna Beach area. Others say that he came from overseas or you know, some idea like that. But the first manufacturer of LSD in the un of States, which was basically signed by the c i A and by the government to distribute these the distribute LSD, which was Eli Lilly and Company. They also were the first manufacturers of prozac as well, so.
Speaker 2: They beat so they beat out laboratories with the LSD. Was the Eli Lilly.
Speaker 6: Yes, from from my understanding and from my research, uh, they they were the first manufacturers of LSD. Well, the first people that had a contract the government to manufacture LSD for the government. They might they may not have been the first manufacturer of it ever, but they were the first that had a government contract to manufacture for them.
Speaker 2: That makes sense. There was a comment about Albert hoff and that was the guy I was thinking of there that you know, as the story, as the legend goes, the accidentally sent the sized LSD and believe is how the tale goes.
Speaker 6: And where was that was? It was that in California or Hoffman?
Speaker 2: I think I thought it was maybe a British fella. Could be wrong. Yeah, he was always he was Swiss, Yeah he was. He's allegedly the first to synthesize it, whatever that means, That's what I'm saying. So like even even the original founder of last like, this is not a natural element. This is a designer drug. It seems like it's always seemed like that to me. Where they the way they phrase that specifically, the synthesization of synthesizing the drug.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that makes sense. And you know, with them tinkering with all these drugs and like all these uh freaking lickxers and stuff. I mean for sure they're using mixtures of psilocybin and LSD and they're trying to make the LSD even stronger. They're trying to make it psilocybin even stronger and uh, right, using a concoction. They're throwing a concoction together and see, you know what's going to happen.
Speaker 2: Uh, there's a really good even stronger now today.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: They've even engineered pot to a degree that it's kind of crazy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 5: Is there anything else that you wanted to touch on, like some of the things that are on your documentary that you haven't mentioned yet.
Speaker 6: Right, Yeah, there's well, there's several things that we can really get into. They I mean, I have a whole slide thing here of of all the contuity ours. I don't know if I want to show it or not. People have been complaining that I just keep showing the same thing over and over again, so they may not have seen it.
Speaker 2: Can't make everybody happy, right, everyone's gonna complain about something.
Speaker 6: I feel like, yeah, okay, well we can run through it really quickly just to give people an idea of exactly what's going on.
Speaker 5: Let me trailer too. We never put up Oh yeah, let's watch, let's just drop the trailer all right.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Behind me with the headquarters for the World War two Office of Strategic Service.
Speaker 3: It was here that the first halting steps toward mind control began.
Speaker 8: The ten years before Stanley Kubrick made The Shining, he made another film. There's a film about Mike and Cool all the clockwork going.
Speaker 6: The Shining is one movie that has really been put through the ringer and one thing that people really don't notice, that doesn't really make a lot of sense.
Speaker 8: All during the shoot, Kubrick is rewriting the movie.
Speaker 6: What we see here is Stanley Kubrick trying to encode a secret meaning into The Shining that he doesn't want anyone to know about that.
Speaker 8: Kubrick has several references to freemasonry and films.
Speaker 6: There's a lady that walks past that has a bloody handprint on her ass.
Speaker 8: The Shining is Kubrick's eleventh film, and there's elevens all through the film. Eleven is a special number in occult theology.
Speaker 6: The Shining has been regarded as one of the greatest horror films ever made, but is it really a horror film.
Speaker 8: The Shining also is low to a sexual and you end up the.
Speaker 6: Family is isolated up at the overlook, which is a perfect opportunity for some sort of CIA experimentation to go down up.
Speaker 9: There using mk ultra methods, psycheatrically controlled assassin literally assassins. Experimental drugs, including LSD were administered to human guinea pigs.
Speaker 7: The patients were never told that their treatment was part of a CIA experiment.
Speaker 10: And there was this story which involves him spiking the drinks of one of his deputies, this guy Frank Olsen, and he jumped out of a window to his death.
Speaker 7: It's a demonic possession, you know. So it makes someone feel like they don't have any control over this etherical entity outside themselves, when really it's the people who are imposing the trauma that need to be held accountable for the actions.
Speaker 9: We know what happened in the apartment that they had.
Speaker 6: There are many clues that point to the fact that this theory of what the Shining is really about is the correct theory.
Speaker 8: We think that we're watching a horror movie where ghosts are kind of forcing a man to go off and kill his family.
Speaker 4: What are we really watching here, Wendy, I'm home.
Speaker 6: Boom baby, nice man.
Speaker 2: The gripping trailer for the audio there at the end.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: We can go through these, uh these slides real quickly. I'll just kind of jump through them real quick. Uh, let's see here, so uh within the trailer, we already already showed you this in the trailer. Whenever Jack stands up in the ballroom for the Gold Room the second time, there's a lady that walks past, it looks like she has a handprint on her ass. She's actually the one that bumps into Grady here that's carrying the tray which then spills the alcohol on Jack, which looks very identical too. Later on with Tom Hanks in the movie Castaway, the same type of handprint is on the ball pretty much like Yeah, well, good old Wilson and Castaway and Tom Hanks you can get in all the freaking Tom Hanks stuff. And sure, but there's light switches that disappear within the Shining. Whenever Hollerin is giving a tour to Windy and Danny throughout the Shining, there's a Then whenever Windy is dragging Jack's body back into the storage room, there's a light switch that is not there. It disappears, And then we have ones that are appearing whenever Jack is going into the office of Allman. There's not a light switch underneath the picture there, but later whenever he's going back in to destroy the radio to prevent Wendy and Danny from leaving their their peers a light switch, which is crazy.
Speaker 2: This one is.
Speaker 6: Whenever we see the first establishing shot of the hotel, there is to not be a maaze in the background, but later on we obviously do know that there's a maaze, and people said, well, that's because there's not amaze at Timberline Lodge and the sterial shots were shot at Timberline Lodge, which they are correct. There's also not a maze at the Stanley Hotel as well, though they have put in a maze later on that's actually in the front of the hotel, but it's still a connuity air because that's what a connuity era is is things that are that does not tell a congruent story where things change and mess up. So cubric should have superimposed a freaking maze and behind the hotel here.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's I was gonna say. He could use the miniature, right, he used miniatures in this films.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you get a superimposed amaze back there, but he didn't. H This one's interesting because the tie this is one people have pointed out a lot before. It's not even in our movie, but I think that's really interesting as tie looks like the overhead shot of the maze, which is kind of foreshadowing for Jack. This is one that people have pointed out a lot throughout the movie. The sticker disappears on Danny's door. It's Adope, the dwarf from the Seven Dwarfs, and then whenever the doctor comes to visit Danny, the sticker is then disappearing on this this second quarter panel of this image down here. This one's a dialogue era between Wendy and Jack. Wendy tells the doctor that five that five months ago is when Jack injured Danny's arm, and that was whenever Danny starts, you know, talking with Tony, which Tony is the entity that's supposedly in Danny's throat that he talks to through his his finger, and Jack has been sober now for five months. Later on, Jack tells Lloyd the bartender that the event happened three years ago. This one's interesting. This is cool laid on top of the fridge in their apartment, which cool a also shows up later on, beside the tang which could be in relation to the Jim Jones incident that happened during the film of The Shining just two years prior to The Shining's release was when the Jim Jones incident happened, and you can connect the freaking mk ultra stuff directly to Jim Jones. This is a clear plastic tarp in the background of the set. When Danny's driving his tricycle through the hotel, there's a clear plastic sut tarp in the background. This one is one that people have pointed out several times, which is the chair disappearing behind Jack, and one shot of Jack, there's a chair and a coffee table that's right behind him. It cuts to Windy, cuts back to Jack, the chair and coffee table is gone, and then it cuts to Windy again and then back to Jack. This is all in the same scene. Then the chair and coffee table then reappears. This is one of the only reappearing connuity ars through the entire movie. This one's interesting because this is when Stuart Allman is talking to Jack and Jack mistakenly says that five months of piece is just what I when, just what I need, when really it would be seven months of peace that Jack would need that that's the amount of time that they're going to be up at the hotel, because the hotel is closed for five months out of the year and open for seven I mean open for five months out of the year and closed for seven So Jack would really be up there and his family would really be up there for seven months, but he says five months. This one is a sexual wining window with Jack and Almen. Whenever Jack first comes to meet Almond and do his interview for the job, there's a paper tray on the desk. Jay Winners pointed this out several times that the paper trey on the desk appears that it is giving Almond a heart on. Another one is the teddy bear that I was mentioning earlier in the background here, which the fire truck ladder is sticking up, giving the appearance that the teddy bear has a heart on. This is the baseball bat that I was also mentioning earlier, with the curtain in the background. When the doctor comes to visit Windy, there's a cartoon character up here holding a baseball bat. And then later when Jack is going to look at the model of the maze, there's a baseball bat right there on the couch downstairs in the lobby, and then later on when he picks up the baseball bat that's next to the teddy bear with the fire truck sticking up the fire truck ladder sticking up, but given the appearance that the teddy Bear has a heart on, that's where she picks up the baseball bat to later strike Jack in the head with. This one's interesting. This one is one that whenever Danny first sees Room two thirty seven, there's a door that's closed to the right of him, where this arrow is pointing in this top right hand panel. Then it cuts the Room two thirty seven. You see the door and then back to Danny as he's on his tricycle, and the door is then opened. This one is one that people have pointed out several times, which is the carpet changing patterns when Danny stands up in the hallway. It starts out as an open facing hexagonal carpet pattern, and then it changes to a closed facing hexagonal carpet pattern, which people have said that Danny just switched the cubrick turned him around on the carpet, which is probably true, but is still a connuity. Or everything is set up exact same way that that it was. All the cars are the exact same setting, the exact same position, but the carpet he just turned Danny around in the shot or moved him over one h one hexagonal carpet pattern over to create the the the clothes facing hexagonal carpet pattern. This one's a foreshadowing by Q break that I was mentioning earlier, where Danny's leaying down a teddy Bear. Then you also have the teddy bear with the that we just showed of with the fire truck ladder sticking up. And then you have the teddy bear with the gentleman is dressed up in a Teddy Bear costume, uh supposedly performing oral sex on this gentleman on a bed. This is the tang that the astronauts have said to have used in the Polo program. That was like the big Astronaut drink was tang was right beside the kool aid. Here you also have the uh, the native American symbolism back here, the Paul eleven, which was the what Jay Wider his first two films with Kubric's Odyssey one and two basically talk about the shining being the confession of Stanley Kubrick from faking the moon landing. Danny stands up in the Apollo eleven shirt. The carpet on the floor looks like the Apollo eleven launch pad that get He goes in the room two thirty seven. During that time, people thought that room two thirty seven was how far the moon was away from Earth. This is the Shining Toy story reference well and Toy story. The carpet is the same as the Shining carpet. Even the paper is the Shining carpet. There's also a shining scene in What's that movie by? It was basically about the AI. The AI wrote where they're playing a game. It was directed by Steven Spielberg. Ready Player one there's a whole shining scene and Ready Player one as well. Uh, don't have a slide for that. But and then the TV is not seen to be plugged into anything, which could be Stephen King symbolically, you know, telling people that the moon landing was indeed faked, because if it was fake, then that would mean that it was pre recorded footage. So it's almost like Windy and Danny here like just watching nothing on the TV. So also kind of relates to the MK Ultra mind control because that would be one of the largest mind control experiments that was ever done. If the moon landing wasn't the footage was indeed faked. This one's a dialogue era between Almond and Almond telling Jack that the previous caretaker's name was Charles Grady, but later on when Jack meets Grady, he refers to himself as Delbert Grady. Two different Grady's. This one's for a really wild one, which is that she was wrong with you. This isn't from the same scene, Okay, So Hollerin is giving Windy and Danny a tour of the hotel kitchen area where she's going to be making food and you know, providing food for Danny and Jack. This is a part of the same scene. So when Hollerin is opening this door right here, this is the door handle is on the right hand side right. So the next scene is them inside of the freezer room here, and this is them exiting the freezer room. So not only does the door handle change sides when the exit is now on the left side and the background is completely different. The photo looks like it's a background of like the kitchen area where they cook food. And there's like this this table here beside the door that looks like it has plates and cups and stuff on it. There's a blackboard in behind him. But whenever the exit the freezer room, there's these twin double doors here. There's a fire alarm on the on the wall here, it looks like that there's a switchboard or maybe some kind of you know, light switches here, like the main frame light switch. And this maybe this hazardous discard pile. And there's windows back here and looks like a mirror. It's a completely different set. It's a completely different set, sure, and that is a huge continuity, or like he had two different sets going on whenever they walked in to the to the freezer room. When they walk out in it is a completely different side. And now people have tried to say, well, he just switched the side that he was filming it from, but that doesn't make any sense. Even if you were to switch the side that where you were shooting to give a different perspective, that doesn't change the side that the that the handle of the freezer.
Speaker 2: And the window next to the handle on one shot, and there's no window in the shot, so Yeah, it's clearly a different scene.
Speaker 6: Yeah, absolutely, this is the Beatles Abbey Road symbolism that we were talking about and mentioning earlier that it is almost identical to the Beatles Abbey Road album artwork with the beatle John Lennon's beetle in the background, and there's more beetle symbolism. Stephen King's had a red beetle in his novel. Kubrick turned it into a yellow beetle, and then when Halren's on the way up to the hotel, there's a red beetle crush underneath the eighteen wheeler. Stephen King got the idea for naming the Shining after the John lennisong instant Karma. Wendy is reading the book by intelligence officer a named J. D. Salinger called Catcher in the Rye. A month, well less than a year after this movie came out, John Lennon was then assassinated. This one is strange because it's a lamp shade. It's a lamp that whenever Windy, whenever Jack is busted down the first door into the apartment and Windy and Danny is running into the bathroom, there's a lamp on the table there that's crooked, and then when Jack walks in, it's straight. This one is a really interesting one because this one is where the famous scene of Jack breaking down the quarter panel of the door to get into the bathroom to you know, essentially murder Wendy. He has only seen breaking down the right side quarter panel of the door and sticking his head through and saying, here's Johnny. But then whenever he hears holeran stowmobile pull up to the scene and the scene cuts and it turns and he turns around, both sides of the quarter panel of the door have been smashed out. This is a poster in the background whenever Danny. The first time Danny sees anything strange in the hotels, when the two twins appear in the game's room, he's throwing darts at the dark board. He turns around and there's the twins, and there's a poster in the background that says Monarch. This is another one that people have already pointed out several times, which is at the end of the movie when the shot feeds from a far away shot to a close up shot of jackets seeing that Jack appears to have a tiny little hitler mustache in there in the background of the gold Room the second time, well the first time that they walk in and Almon is giving them a tour along with Bill Watson. Here in the back you can see a Nazi swastika imprinted into the background of the gold Room and at his end of the presentation. Yeah, and Bill Watson within the movie is it was super strange character. He doesn't really seem to do much at all. He's just kind of there. He's like an observer and I relate that a lot to Sidney Gottlieb within the I mean, they look almost identical as well to Sidney Gottlieb, but there's very few photos of Sidney Gottlieb out there, so it was, you know, kind of difficult to find any photos of them. There's only like one or two or three out there that you can find, and already had them in the documentary. But it seems like Bill Watson is really the runner of this experiment and this thing that's going down up at the overlook, and there's a whole ending to the shining that was completely caught out of the movie that Kubrick filmed that didn't make it into the actual movie that really explains this entire thing and confirms our theory of exactly what's going on up at the overlook and what Stanley Kubrick was trying to say within the movie The Shining.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, I was gonna if you didn't mention it, that was elving to mention that the you all definitely wrapped it up great, And I was totally unaware of the alternate ending, So you know, that was definitely a good way in the documentary.
Speaker 6: I thought, yeah, it's so interesting. So basically at the end of this original ending, the Cubrick cut out, like Ollman comes into the hospital and it is like, hey, what you know, what's going on here? What's what's happening? And they pretty much confirmed that it was a giant experiment that was ran up there. Then he throws Danny a tennis ball of that jack was thrown against the wall, which was also the exact same tennis ball that inexplictably rolled toward Danny before he went into room two thirty seven. How did he know about that tennis ballure, how did he know that that tennis ball was even there? And how did he know to throw it to Danny?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Great stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah, for sure, I haven't noticed so much of that you see continuity that you're talking about before in the movie, so you mentioned it, I mean I've seen it multiple times too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's pretty much all of the ones that I know about it. And I'm sure that there's others that some people might be able to find or come up with, but those are like the main ones, and a lot of them people that had never really noticed, and that comes from just watching this movie over and over and over again.
Speaker 2: So sure. Well, with Kober being such attention to you know, not about attention to details as you all point on the film, with his recreation of the B fifty two bombers and whatnot in his previous films that alerted you know, Intel services. What what do you think his purpose was for all these continuity hers.
Speaker 6: I think the purpose was was to is to slowly drive the viewer into some form of also questioning their reality just as and go down this delusional aspect, Just as you know, Jack is also going down this rabbit hole of like delusion and psychosis and paranoia. I think that Kubrick is also wanting the audience to take this journey just as Jack is also and it's subliminal, right, It's not something that's I mean, some of them are really in your face that you can notice on a first viewing, but some of the other ones are really subtle, and it's affecting your subconscious to give you this eerie feeling like something is not right about this movie and people can't really put their thumb on what's not right about it? Why am I getting this creepy feeling? Why is it eerie? Is it just the visual aspects? Is it just the soundtrack and the music? I mean, I think that that definitely adds to it. But the continuity errors and the dialogue errors within the movie is affecting the subconscious of the viewer, even if they don't notice it, giving them this eerie, strange feeling that they can't quite put their finger on. And this is what keeps people coming back to this movie over and over again and rewatching it over and over again. And that is what is happening with Jackie's also starting to go into these delusional, delusional aspects, and it makes sense to me that that would be the reason why Kubrick is doing that. He's putting it in there. It's another symbolic type of metaphor to make the viewer and the audience's watching the movie to slowly start to question their reality, just as Jack is starting to question his reality and go down this rabbit hole of delusions within the movie.
Speaker 2: No, that's a great explanation. Runner. It makes a lot of sense. I've been kubrick mind fucked watching The Johnny's Funny and it does.
Speaker 6: I mean, there's always been this creepy aspect of the movie that people just can't put their finger on. They're like, what is going on here? What's happening? Why am I feeling really creepy about this entire thing? And I think that that's exactly what's going on. And obviously the soundtrack definitely helps. The soundtrack is very creepy, with the creepy tones and the music that is used, and the visuals as well, like the quick cuts from Danny and the Blood and the Elevator and the Twins and all that. It's it's it's very symbolic.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I think those film Yeah, deeply layered, deeply layered film. I think for sure, Well, thank you, right, I mean right, an hour and a half now, I figure maybe we could wrap it up here and I'm sure you don't want to spill all the beans, So people go check out the movies, you know what I'm saying. Remind everybody where they can please go find this if they want to watch it, please you can.
Speaker 6: Find it on Amazon Prime Clockwork Shining. You can just type it in the Google or any search engine and you can also find it that way. And if you don't have Amazon Prime in your country, you can also find it on Apple tv Plus as well, and we will soon be making it to where anybody anywhere in the world can also watch it as well, hopefully by the end of this month, right in time for Christmas. So if you're in the Christmas spirit and you're missing that spooky season, baby, go watch our documentary A Clockwork Shining on Amazon Prime and get all your spooky feels for Christmas. And thanks for having me on guys, And if people are also interested in finding out more of my work, I also have a show on YouTube which is being simulcast from The Call Rejects on my YouTube channel as well YouTube at Raised by Giants and on any and all podcast platforms, and you can follow me on x Twitter, at Raised by Giants eight or Instagram at raised by Giants Pod. Thank you gentlemen, really appreciate it. I hope everyone has amazing holidays that are coming up here very soon.
Speaker 5: Thank you very much. I always always love having you on man. It's always a great talk. I love you work. Yeah, everybody please go check out his did put his link tree in there, so I'm sure from there as of now you could probably find a way to his his documentaries. I'll throw in some lenks if I have to after the fact. JJ please let everybody know real quick before we wrap this up where they can find your work as well. And thank you very much for jumping on man. Please.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure appreciate the invite rider for sire your time. Great great great movie. Love the new ideas and thoughts that I got from watching it, and definitely enjoyed the guests.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: One, they're a big fan of Joe Atwell's work. Mark Devlin and I used to communicate quite frequently years ago when he was he mentioned he was on a tour of Laurel Canyon in twenty seventeen. I was like, oh, that's right. I used to talk about Laurel Canyon and some of these kind of weird scenes inside the Canyon ideas with Mark Devlin back around twenty sixteen, twenty seventeen, because he brought he brought me up to speed on the Africa Africa Bombada and the kind of the head pop you know, kind of nature that that look weird scenes inside the Canyon you know, into the hip hop community because he was a DJ and I was focusing on the time on my Laurel Canyon series. So DeBie Cross passed with Mark. He has some great ideas too, So there's definitely a and Walter Bossi I. You know, he's brought some interesting things to my perspective. I caught his show last week on on the Processed Church with Todd Wood and Dana from Rotting Jewels. You know, there was a good, good show on some of those topics. But he's always bringing some new stuff to the table if it seems like relatively of the conspiracy culture. So yeah, yeah, quite a lineup of folks in your movie. I was quite impressed. But yeah, Debby recommend folks check that out and appreciate both your gents times.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, thank you very much, and thank you everybody in the chat. That's what's up. I saw a lot of people over there from Writer's channel and JJ's comment, and two because I can see it in stream yard, I appreciate that. I'm glad everybody enjoyed it, and thank you for everybody that jumped in on my channel from from the live section. That's what's u I saw a lot of familiar faces, and that's why I do this. I'm glad you'll enjoyed it, and until the next one, everybody be well later