Speaker 1: Baby on my gang statue. It takes a little tangle. You don't want mess with me. Mess with me, baby, I'm.
Speaker 2: A gangsta to.
Speaker 1: Puch baby, You're game statue.
Speaker 2: For good warning.
Speaker 3: This podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality. Listener Discretion is a vibe talkwardly fellas.
Speaker 2: This ain't my first time at the rodeo. Hello, and welcome back to the fucking show. I do apologize if you can hear my dishwasher going, it just gotta clean dishes. I'm sorry dishwasher is going. But I have a few things for us to talk about today, and I'm not going to forget apothecary Corner this time. I literally said at the end of the last episode, why do I keep forgetting apothecary Corner? And then I was like, I'll do it in a minute, and then forgot again. So we're definitely going to catch up on some Apothecary Corner today. But first a couple things that have come across my radar. I went to the grocery store neighborhood or whatever, we'll just say that's what it's called. It's a neighborhood grocery store. Everybody's got them, you know, and on every self checkout stand and in every aisle there were these little reminders advertisements, I don't know what else to call them. Twenty dollars off your groceries today with the COVID booster. Oh g thanks twenty dollars off my groceries today if I get the COVID booster, because I will definitely be able to enjoy my chef boyar d way more thoroughly having the twenty dollars off my groceries and not being able to taste. See, my heart explodes, But it makes it all worth it because I got twenty dollars off my chef Boyard's the things that the vaccine and the boosters are causing. I'll take my chef Boyardy full price, thank you. And I said this when COVID was really popping off and everybody was getting vaccinated. I thought more people were gonna die. I thought people in my life that were extremely ill at the time that they got the jab were going to die first and fact asked, and I kept warning everybody, like, oh my god, that person is so sick and is already fucked up. Why on earth would they do this, They're going to die and soon, and they didn't. And then I was wondering to myself if all the stuff people were saying about the COVID jab was true, because the people I thought would die the fastest and first are still kicking and healthier than ever. They've actually improved in their health status. So it could only be that some of them are not getting the real stuff, the real juice. But here's the thing I got that. Let me just back up, and not to rehash COVID or anything, but I think this is important because I think another COVID could be coming, but it's gonna be like some real shit, like some leprosy causing type shit, and we're all gonna be actually terrified. Listen. I was working at the hospital in twenty nineteen. I was scheduling surgeries and stuff. I had a full time job at the hospital, and in order to keep my job, they made me get the flu shot that year. This is twenty nineteen, going into twenty twenty. They made me get the flu shot, and I even asked my boss if there was like a religious type exemption that I could qualify for. I'll pretend to be Muslim. I have I know people that are Muslim. I could borrow a job, wear it into work, tell me what I need to do to get off the hook for this shit, And there really wasn't anything if I wanted to keep that job. So I got the flu shot that year, and immediately after, I want to say two to three days after I got the flu shot, I got the sickest I've ever been in my entire life, Grade A ten stars, the sickest I've ever been in my entire life. And it felt synthetic as fuck. It felt like nothing I had ever been through in my entire life. And I lost my smell and taste for three months. And this happened in October. So I lost my smell and taste for October, November, December, and going into January. So I missed Halloween, Thanksgiving, my Birthday, Christmas, and New Year's. Couldn't smell or taste the thing. Couldn't smell a pumpkin candle, couldn't taste upon pie, no turkey, no mashed potatoes, no birthday cake, no hot chocolate for Christmas, no peppermint stick. Nothing. Lost my smell and tastes clear all the way into January. I cried over an Arby sandwich. I just wanted a beef and cheddar Arby's sauce, maybe a little Horsey curly fries and root beer. I was craving it so bad. I was craving it with every cell of my being and I couldn't taste dog shit. I cried like no other over that Arby sandwich. The point being is I got and I tested positive for COVID. That's what they said that it was, was that it was COVID. What I got was something synthetically induced from the flu shot. I know it to be true. It happened two three days after I got it, and it was completely synthetic. It didn't feel right at all. What's song? And I vowed to myself on that day that if it ever came between injecting myself to keep a job or walking away and maintaining my morals, values, ethics, that I would walk away. And during the Corona Apocalypse, I started working at a corporate office in the HR department, and it came that time again where it was like, if you don't get this vaccine, this COVID vaccine, then we're gonna have to release you. Will relieve you of your duties whatever, and I was ready to walk away. I was actually hoping that they would fire me so I could live my truth if you will. I was like, this is the day I get to prove to myself and everyone else what I'm made of. But they changed their mind last minute, and I never had to get the vaccine. They fired me for other reasons because I kept tattletelling on my manager for being a cunt. So still got fired for sticking up for myself. But you know, why do I say all that. I say all that because the sickness that I got and my baby got a couple weeks ago, it felt a lot like that time I had COVID. I was fevering, my body ached like deep way down in the bone marrow. I still to this day, weeks later, month almost later, am still hacking shit up, congested, got shit. My ears are itching way deep on the inside. There was a few days I really couldn't taste shit or smell shit, and I got real scared, like PTSD is, am I gonna go through a three month phase of not being able to fuck it? But anyways, I am on the mend. I you know, did took a bath with some peppermint oil. Vics opened that shit up, drained it. Baby is totally better. But we were sick for weeks and it didn't feel like it felt very like we had been sprayed with some shit, and baby Daddy got it and some other people got it, and we were all just sick. And it made me think, if we're not being sprayed with something legit right now? Because I keep getting text from my cousins who live in different states, Ohio, Oklahoma. I'm here in Oregon and I'm hearing about people from my cousins. They're all sick and really fucked up. And then someone that we all know, who is a family an extended family member in Georgia, got so sick, couldn't shake it. They kept giving the person antibiotics, giving them this, giving them that they still couldn't get better, went into septic shock. Septic shock, had to be hospitalized. She got so sick. And it's all around the same time, and maybe you guys got sick too. I don't know. Something weird's going on. Then I go to the grocery store, twenty dollars off your groceries with your next COVID booster now here's the kicker. I won't say who this person is for privacy purposes, but someone very close to me, family member, got the Jay and Jay. Back in the day. I begged everyone, don't get it. I don't even care if it's the J and J. They are they all got shit wrong with them, and it was a healthy person. But still yet they have now twenty twenty six, this is six years later, or five years later, whatever, they have now been diagnosed with Perry crestitis or whatever is can get wrong with your heart, nosebleeds, blood pressures all over the place, dropping and raising, having panic attacks, having this, Having that, people are now all of a sudden, six years removed, five years removed. They are now getting all the things that I was thinking that they would get initially. It's a delayed effect, if you will. Perry Crestitis is popping up all over the place. Are getting sick. I got sick. I didn't get any type of COVID vaccination. I got a flu shot, then got COVID quote unquote and whatever. But what I'm saying is, I think these shedders are coming up out of the woodwork, and we all need to be prepared because I think they're going to be starting shedding shit all over us and making normal people sick. Thankfully, we'll probably get over it. We're probably healthy enough to fight it off. But the ones who got vaccinated are going to get real fucked up, and they're shedding shit all over us. They're advertising twenty dollars off of this COVID booster, and then it's like people in my life are turning up sick, turning up hospitalized, turning up diagnosed with the peri crestitis, just crusted all over the hearts, nosebleeds. It's and it's all coinciding with all this apocalyptic shit in missing scientists and possible alien disclosure and like all this weird stuff going on in the world. So it does make me wonder a little bit if they're not planning a COVID two point zero, and if they are. I'm actually not leaving my house this time, guys, because I was fucking off during COVID. I was doing pretty much living my normal life because I I ain't scared of shit. But I'm scared this time because I think that was the training wheels for what's coming next, and it's gonna be some leprosy type shit. People's dicks and tits are gonna be flying off. They're gonna be dropping their eyelashes off, nose off, lips, crusty, tanked, busted, b hole split. It's gonna be something to remember. It's gonna be. It's gonna be an actual world war Z. It's gonna be. I am legend it's gonna be. We thought we cured cancer. Whoopsie. Everybody's got leprosy now and their lips and dicks and tits are falling off. And I ain't going outside. I'll door dash, and I you know what, I don't even trust the door dash because I don't want anybody to touch my ship. We're just gonna eat grass, I guess from the front yard. I don't know. As long as we got formula and some water, I'll go on a water fast. But I ain't leaving this bitch because if COVID two point oh rolls around and it's some shit like we ain't never seen before, and it's the real stuff. Oh baby, it's gonna it's going down. It's gonna be awful. So anyways, I, you know, was scrolling through my phone and there was this woman who I sometimes watch her videos and she was talking about all these CIA codes and all you gotta do is look up this. I have a picture of my phone of it. Hang on. It could be total bullshit, but it's the Gateway Intermediate Workbook PDF. And supposedly there's all these codes like how to get your period to stop or something. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just.
Speaker 2: I just made that up. But have you guys heard about these codes like code red? Not the mountain dew, but you know, just weird stuff, weird stuff. I think it's just more crap they're throwing out there to distract people. I'm not getting wrapped up in CIA codes. If you want to, If you want to know the most important sea codes ever in the history of anything, you need to read Program to Kill by David McGowan, or you can read Strange Scenes from the Canyon, Weird Scenes from the Canyon, whatever, Dave McGowan. Again, those are the CIA codes that I concern myself with. Those are the codes they would never admit to in a million pajillion years, not some kind of weird Facebook clip where if you think the color red and say two to two, you beholepuckers or whatever. These codes are supposed to do. Not interested, but just thought i'd mention it. I got an SRA survivor for us today. I will do a pothecary corner before we get started. But listen, I found another SRA survivor and her story was actually really interesting and I was going to go over it with you guys, but she just had no charisma, seriously lacking charisma. And it's like, I know, you got raped as a kid and all, and you had to sacrifice babies and do blood rituals, but can you at least be a little bit more excited about it. Can you get You're not entertaining me. I don't feel you know, she was just very bland. She was very cream a wheat, and I'm looking for shrimp and grits. I want somebody to tell me about their suffering and sacrifices and behole tortures, but with like some pep to their step, you know, keep me entertained, keep me on the edge of my seat, make me feel you're suffering, Captivate me or else onto the next So I did have a woman, and if you're interested in, her name is Anika Lucas, I believe, and she was in the Belgium SRA scene and as a child and had to murder other children. She talked about Mark Dutroux, she talked about the Nahuel guy that was working with du trou She talked about the Buildeberg group, just a lot of weird stuff that was going on in Belgium in the in the eighties and nineties. I'm pretty sure that's when she was in the SRA sex trafficking ring. And her story is very interesting, and she talked about all the things that we talk about you and I, but sorry, put some pep in the step or else people are gonna skip right by. It's as simple as that I found another SRA survivor for us, little bit more person reality. I think you'll enjoy it more. I know I did. I'm gonna bust in, We're gonna talk about it, We're gonna have comments. It is a longer testimony, but definitely worth it because she lets loose on us. She lets loose on us, and she could be one of those ones that's got a little bit mental illness. But those are the best ones. Those are the most fun to pick apart, you know, discuss amongst us. But without further ado. Guys, let's get into today's apothecary corner. All right, so you got bumps on your behole, you got crest on you tain't. Let's see if we have a cure all for what ales e. And now I don't know if there's anything in here that's gonna be good if the next COVID two point zero gets started. There ain't no taint rub. There ain't no marenga tit rub. There ain't no tincture that's gonna come and save us from whatever they about to know oragano oregano nothing postpartum ta. No, thank you. Let's see what we got iron rich women's infusion. We need something for everybody. We need something for everybody. I'll look at this, don quiet again. See this is for this. This might just be for the ladies. Something for the hormones. It's a hormone balancer and oh yep, and it says that it can ease minstrel discomfort. Sorry, guys, this one is just for the ladies. But it looks really interesting. Anytime you got dong in it, you know it's gonna be interesting. Dong kuhy cinnamon hormone balancer a warming and supportive tea to help regulate hormones and promote overall balance. Dong quai and cinnamon works synergistically to enhance circulation, ease minstrel discomfort, and support hormontal harmpity. But see, here's what you got, and then you can tell me what you think. But you got one tea spoon dried dong root. You have to have the if you want, and listen, ladies, I'll be real honest with you after I get done with these ingredients. Hang on. Then one teaspoon cinnamon, bark ground or whole, one tea spoon dry ginger root, and one teaspoon of honey or maple syrup. This actually sounds really good. You got maple syrup, honey, ginger, cinnamon, and dong That is a night you'll never forget. So you place the herbs in a tea infuser or directly in your mug, pour hot water over them, steep for ten minutes, and then strain it and sweeten with your honey or maple syrup. And that is the dong and cinnamon hormone balancer. Listen, listen, listen, listen. Those first couple days coming off your pred those hormones be raging, okay, and I would attack someone on the street if they looked good enough to me. All right, But I got a child, now, I can't be getting up to that hood rat behavior. But if you need to balance that shit out, it's funny that the dog is gonna A dog will balance you out. Sometimes you just need to get some of that in your life and you just immediately calm down in life just seems way way better. It's, you know, just instant. It's like xanax. Sometimes you just get a little dog in your life, cinnamon or not, and you just feel so much better, so much better. But that is today's apothecary cornter. I hope, uh this isn't inappropriate with the topic that we're gonna discuss today. All this dong and cinnamon, maple syrup and honey mixed with a little lessra survivor. I don't know if that's like a good combo, but that's where we're at. Anyways, I'm gonna go ahead and pull this bitch up and we're just gonna have a good old time discussing and breaking down this testimony. I'm and I might I might skip some of it. Just because it's boring and listen, I would consider myself to be a Christian. Hello, I've told you this a million times. These two are definitely They're like, they love the Lord and they keep saying it, and they keep saying it and they keep saying it, and I love him too. But you know, if you're not a subscriber to that religion, just as I always say, suspend for a moment any confirmation bias you may have and enjoy the show because it is an absolutely enthralling testimony. I do like the energy she's bringing. So without further ado, I'm gonna skip all the little intros and stuff. The sr RA survivor's name is Rachel, and here we fucking go, Here we fucking go.
Speaker 1: But yes, so share a story, Rachel. Well, okay, so I grew up in Christian Holmes. My parents were both Christian, and there was a lot of love in our home. They loved each other, they loved me, they loved my brother, and there was a lot that was right. We were attending for most of my childhood. We attended a very strict It's Church of Christ was the denomination, and so they didn't believe in anything supernatural. They did not believe women should have any kind of leadership roles or teaching speaking roles, and certainly like not they didn't believe in prophetic or anything like that. And so at a young age, I wanted to be a leader, a speaker, and I had a prophetic gift. So that was a little hard growing up in that environment and basically feeling like who I was was just totally unacceptable within the church world. So so my dad did a really good job within that of counteracting that and telling me, yeah, no, that's actually not true and you can do anything God tells you to do, and you know, just kind of would let us know that we don't really agree with that, And so so I did for a young ladies feel like I loved the Lord. I very much felt drawn to the Lord. But early in my childhood I was I was. I stayed at home with my mom. My mom was a stay at home mom, but she ended up having a growth on her neck and she had to have surgery. So when she was going to have that surgery, my grandmother offered to pay for me and my breath you know, just mean I think, actually to go to preschool, so that my mom could have her surgery, rest and recover and just have time where I was, you know, taken care of at this preschool take care. And so that's a great thing, except for the daycare was actually a coven, like a Satanic coven with the front of a preschool daycare. And this part I do want to say when people hear my testimony, a lot of times they'd become afraid, especially if you have kids. So I want to say, first of all, no matter what I share, we don't need to go into fear. And if you have children and you feel alarmed, ask the Lord if there's anything you need to do in light of what I share, But don't move. Don't just move into fear. Don't don't let Satan get a grip on your spot. Just ask the Lord is there anything I need to do in light of this. So I really want you to guard against fear.
Speaker 4: And I want to object really quickly and say that pedophiles will immerse themselves into any situation that they can get your hands on your child, whether it be a coach because parents trust coaches, whether it be sometimes a pastor that you trust. It could be you know, a school teacher, a you know daycare teacher. So like Rachel was saying, pray about it, because there are really good people out there as well who love kids, but there are people who are wolves and sheep's.
Speaker 1: Clothing to pray about as well. Definitely, absolutely, So I went to this preschool and they were abusing the children. They were making the children abuse one another. They were making us to take things, eat things, drink blood. They told us that we were killing babies. But now, like in hindsight, one thing that I learned as I was in counseling was my whole life, I thought I had killed babies. And she's like, so, think about it, as would you even physically have the strength to have done what you did, which was cut the head off of a baby? And I'm like, no, I never even You know, when you believe as a child, it never goes unchallenged. You continue to constantly believe it until you challenge it with your adult mind. And as challenged, I thought like, is that even true? As No, they did that to make me feel like I had killed a baby. They made that too, They made me believe I had done that so that they could get a grip on establishing guilt and shame in me, but I had not actually been able to physically do that. But so that's just kind of an interesting part of it, because I think that a lot of what they did was intended to bring about shame in such a way that that kind of marks everything. When you're when you're dealing with shame and you believe you've done really bad things, then it just even more room to work because you have this guilty conscience. So I used to literally, like all the way up until I went into my healing processing and went to accountling for dealing with all that stuff, I felt guilty all the time. I mean just this gnawing guilt feeling of I am a horrible person, I've done something horrible, and now I don't have that at all anymore, and so praise God for healing. But but after that that was obviously setting the stage for just all kinds of issues. Depression, anxiety, fear were probably the main ones that I dealt with. But then at our church that we were a part of, we had a pastor there who was a close family friend. He was single up until his late thirties, and so he was kind of like a part of the family like my parents would always have him over and he spent a lot of time with us. He was kind of like a second dad or an uncle. And when I was ten, he began abusing me as well. And you know, I think it's important to us parents to know that a lot of abuse takes place after a process of grooming. So I really trusted him. He'd established himself and our family, and it had been a long grooming process of him giving us things because we had a lot of poverty and I battled addiction issues, and so we were very vulnerable and very immediate times, and so he would kind of step in and save the day and give us things that we needed. So we felt indebted to him, and my parents really trusted him, and so he then began abusing me at that point from ten, I don't remember when it exactly ended. It was in my mid teen years, and so there was a lot.
Speaker 4: There was a lot that was do you try to tell your parents at all about what was happening in preschool and what was happening with this uncle.
Speaker 1: No. I did not tell him about a pastor. I did about preschool. I just would sob and sob and stob and beg to not go. I don't. I don't really remember what I told them. I mean, clearly I didn't tell them everything. I was not telling them the full extent of what was happening there. I was just saying, it's terrible, Please don't make me go. You know that kind of stuff. And you know, I know it's hard when as a parent. I have four sons, so I know that it's hard to know sometimes what is what. Yeah, you actually they just don't want to go because you know they go Like so, I have a lot of forgiveness towards my parents, but I basically just begged to not go. I didn't fill a man on the.
Speaker 4: You were you were hysterically crying, begging them not to go. It's one thing if you're tired, and this is these are cues that parents need to look out for if there is an immense amount of stress. And I remember you were saying this on Amanda Graca's show, that you you have trouble sleeping. I mean, you really were not acting like you're self. And these are the types of things that parents need to look out for. It's not random that your child is crying and pleading and begging, especially as a kid, not understanding that maybe this is abuse, you know when when you want not to take you back to preschool, but you were talking about abuse on one another.
Speaker 1: Do you mean physical sexual abuse? Sexual abuse? Because then again that establishes that sense of guilt and shame firm. I mean, you feel like you are actually the predator, right, which I feel all the way and I really believe that until I went into I'm talking to cass and she's like, but like you were four or five years old, you know, can you even be a predator at four years No, you can't, you know, but they make you feel that and you believe it and.
Speaker 4: Shameful and I'm have they also threatened you from saying anything to your parents.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, both did the pastor and that preschool. I remember there being a lot of intense work of out, a lot of mind mind control, mind gains. The pastor had always told me that he was going to kill me if I ever told, and I you know, I really didn't believe him. Like when I told, there was a part of me that thought this might cost me my life. And you know, he didn't kill me. I had told on him in two thousand thirteen, fourteen, I can't remember now, so not that long ago. But also when I did start going to counseling, I went to a counselor who helps people come out of satanic ritual abuse, come out of the occult, and so it was really interesting because I was dealing with both of the issues the Satanic stuff, and the Satanic stuff kind of had tracked me my whole life. There had been Satanic stuff showing up along my timeline, is kind of the way to describe it. But when I went into counseling for it, it escalated a lot. I was having witches and Satanic people come to my house on a regular basis, with having a lot of really intense dark things happen. They need to not go through with what I was doing. But what I like to a reason like to say that is because I had the blood and the name of Jesus, and I had the protection of the Lord. I had angels surrounding my home. So they tried and tried and tried and tried, and they never were able to harm me in any way. And someone's listening and they're thinking, there's something I need to come out of, or I need to tell whatever you need to know that you can access protection from the Lord that is supernatural that will make it where you don't need to be afraid, because almost everyone who's been victimized is afraid to tell for a variety of reasons, but one of which is their actual physical harm. They think that they'll be harmed or killed or whatever. So it's good to know that that you know what, actually there is a supernatural protection for you that can make it where you can tell and they can't touch hair on your head.
Speaker 2: Amen.
Speaker 4: And the devil uses fear and intimidation to keep you. I mean, this is something that John Ramirez as well was sharing. He's an ex Satanist high priest. For twenty five years he was worshiping the devil. I mean, people would come with me. He would do hexes and vexes, people would die, he would be told, he would do things for free against Christians. He would put spells and hexes and vexes, and he would come back. And you know, he said he his testimony, he was sitting with the devil talking face to face. He said, just like you and I are talking. He's a face to face. He would ask to project, he would see things in the spirit and for those who maybe are in here like agnostics or atheists. This stuff is real. This stuff is absolutely real. This is if there's a physical world, there's also a very real spiritual world where there are angels and demons. If you're from the Church and you're not taught about the spiritual world, yes, it's biblical. It's all in the Bible that God is the saying, yesterday, today, and forever.
Speaker 1: There is a spiritual world. There are angels and demons. You know, I know your son as well.
Speaker 4: He sees in the spirit, right you have you have two sons, four sons, four sons, and one of them is a seer, one of them is a prophet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so the seer is also a prophet. And then I actually all of my sons are highly gifted spiritually. And you know, one of the things that I like to really point out when I when I talk about the downside of my story, there's such a major upside and what that upside. One of the things that that upside is is that when the enemy has sought to destroy you, you have a right. The scripture tells us that when the enemy is caught that he must pay back seven times what he has stolen and I caught the eno. I caught the enemy. I pointed out what he has done. I have brought him into the courts of heaven, and I've said he sought to still kill and destroy every aspect of my life, my calling, my sanity, my body, my emotions. There's so my finances, my relationships. There's so much he's stolen, and I want repayment and I've gotten it. Like I have an amazing life.
Speaker 2: I have.
Speaker 1: There's so many things, like having four sons who have all four loved the Lord and are hiding gifted and good and kind and honorable and all these amazing things. Have an amazing husband as a kid. The Lord revealed himself to me in supernatural ways. Yea, let's talk about that. Yeah, So that's you know, the Lasso script that says that the Lord is near to the broken hearted. And I wrote a book about my whole my story, and in the book, I said, you know, when he said he's near to the broken hearted, he means like literally, like geographically, like his presence, his manifest presence, in other words, not just his spirit living in us. We all have that. If we've accepted Christ as our savior, then we have the wholy spirit living in us. That's his presence in us. But when we are broken hearted, when we've been devastated, the kind of thing that crushes your heart, then he's near to us in a different way. Then we can experience his physical, manifested presence. That's what he means by he's near to the broken hearted, because if you think about it, he's near to all of us. He's living in us. So what does he mean by he's near to the broken hearted. What's different?
Speaker 5: Well, I've seen God, I've seen angels, I've experienced miracles, I've seen his When I was a kid, his presence filled up my whole bedroom in the form of a cloud, and he spoke to me in.
Speaker 1: My bedroom as a child. He was literally with me. He was near to the broken hearted. And I think that there is a little bit of a prerequisite. In other words, I think if you're just broken hearted, you haven't necessarily seen God. I think that we know that a pure heart helps us see God and also love and desire for God. I was constantly seeking God, asking for his presence, asking for him to show himself to me, asking for his help, crying out to him, even as a child, and so I've gotten it. I've gotten a lot of what I've asked for, and I encourage people ask God and ask him for everything. Ask Him for whatever it is that you're needing, even if it's something, ask him, ask him for everything. Because I have been I've zimped a life where I've experienced a lot of just amazing things with the Lord and a lot of miracles. I've experienced people showing up on my doorsteps. Stepn't giving me large sums of money because I had to pay for counseling when I was in the sealing process and it was super expensive because I wanted to go to this spirit filled Christian counselor, and my insurance when i't cover it. So I'm paying cash. I mean this, and my son's to counsel. My husbands were all like recovering from this process that was so difficult. So we're paying all this cash. Someone shows up on my door and gives me yash because I started asking the Lord like, hey, I'm you know, any money, any money to pay for the sealing process. It's expensive, So that's amazing, amazing about that. Someone said, God told me to come to your house and give you this money and you don't know them, you've never seen them in your life. No, it's someone I knew. But they didn't even know I was in the healing process. They didn't know anything about any of it healing process. They didn't know that I'd asked God for that. I mean, God's just spoke directly to them and brought them. So a while a lot of Satanists have come to my door to do things and curse me and all kinds of stuff. I've experienced and interacted with angels and with humans that just are sent on assignment by God. And yes, there's the dark, but the light is so much more Yes, so it's so much more powerful.
Speaker 4: And just to go back to this satanic thing just for a second, like we were saying before, the devil will use fear, you know, with for example, John Ramirez and yourself, people that were well John Ramirez.
Speaker 1: Chose chose to be part of it.
Speaker 4: You were surrounded by it because that's where your parents accidentally put you into, you know, with the guilt and the shame and the fear and intimidation from a pastor who was abusing you to not say anything, to not speak, the fear of death, you know, the fear intimidation, spirit of fear. The devil will use that to keep you in there. And so with Rachel, she was saying that she when she started focusing on the Lord and started her healing process with the Lord, she would have satanist knock on her door, witches knock on her door, try to intimidate her. Can you share a little bit of like a testimony of what what what do they do? What did they say when they came to your house? And what time, like what happened?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've had a lot, so let me think about one to share. I've had. Okay, So I had someone come and kill an animal, a raven on my property and to spill the blood on my property to claim claim my property, you know, to exert the Satanic authority over the property. And I remember when that first happened, I was like, I was freaked out, like a little bit. I'm like, there is really power in a blood sacrifice and so feel and I was mad that I was freaked out, like I'm like, I know too much, I'm mad at myself. Were even like being kind of agitated and stressed by what they've done. So she's like, Lord, what in the world, like help me what you know? Help me with this? And he said, would you have access to the blood covenant of Jesus. So Jesus's blood was stilled. He died on the cross war as in other words, and so that blood shed is more powerful than any blood sacrifice. It canceled every other less than blood sacrifice. So when that say came to do, they did exert a power, and had I done nothing, they actually would have had a real or a real authority in the situation. But because I was then made aware, I was able to say no, in Jesus name, I can't sel all power and authority that was released with that blood sacrifice. And I placed with the blood sacrifice of Jesus above the blood sacrifice of that raven, and I cancel it in Jesus name, in Jesus, and I did. I was able to. I've had people at astral project into my house. My astral projection, that's a good and you see them. So my seer son saw them, which was interesting. I couldn't see them. He could see them. And it was just like a regular guy dressed in the handling jeans on it. It wasn't an angel. It wasn't a deep and it was a human and so that's a real thing too. I know you'd mentioned that aftual projection. And I've also had like the knobs on my stove like turn without without there being anyone there, turned to really scap multiple times within the same night. But again, every single time the Holy Spirit alerted us. That's awesome, you know. And so it's like, yes, yeah, they tried, they they tried a lot, but every single time, if you're speaking the Lord, if you're listening to his voice every single time, yeah, you will be victorious.
Speaker 4: And as you were saying that, the Lord sometimes speaks to numbers as well, a lot of times. And as you were saying that, I just look, there's seven hundred and seventy seven people, seven seven seven. While you were saying that that don't need to worry because the Lord is with us. He's covering us with his blood and with his protection and his angels as you're saying that, so seven seven seven, Amen, that's a confirmation. Let's talk about can you share this story this This was amazing when you shared your testimony about your son.
Speaker 1: Who sees in the spirit, he's a seer, what he saw on Halloween.
Speaker 4: I know you guys don't celebrate Halloween as people that follow me as well, I say, do not, you know, celebrate this day of you know, Satan worship. It's the biggest Satanic holiday of the year, and US Christians are very naive and very ignorant and celebrate the day. Listen, there's nothing wrong with you know, if you're hanging out with friends and you're in a costume and you're playing around but dressing your kids as witches and warlocks and all of these different things and celebrating and getting candy. There's witches that put hexes and vexes on it, and people think it's a joke.
Speaker 1: But would you share the.
Speaker 4: Testimony what your son saw when there was a woman trying to get you guys to get some candy.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I fucking love Halloween. You guys know that. I think it's about your intention. I will never not celebrate Halloween. But at the same time, you know, I'm not doing any blood ritualism on that day. I'm not doing any sacrifices on that day, So you know, I disagree. I think it's about your intention. I watch Scream and I bake punkin cookies. All right, I'm not I'm not doing any weird stuff. Now do they take advantage of that day? Fuck? Yeah, they do. What the SRA survivor is about to say one of my favorite parts of the episode because I absolutely agree with this and I actually have something to add to it. But let's get back to her story for just a second here.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I feel like with Halloween, like, first of all, well, originally I have heard that Halloween initially was a day to honor those who have been martyred for their faith. Have you heard that?
Speaker 4: I think it was a is it the day of saints and angels or something like that. I might be wrong, it might I've heard.
Speaker 1: I've heard conflicting things, so I don't really know for sure what's trip, but didn't do it. And still even as I look into it, I see information on both sides. I don't know what's totally true, but I think that days like that are what you make of them, you know. So again, it's like not something you need to be afraid of, but you do need to be aware that Satanists always like their high holy day in a way they know they are going to do a lot of blood sacrifices that day. But again, no problem. Now you're aware, so you can she cancel it, just pry. But yeah, So on Halloween, we were walking down our street and this lady came out under her front porch and she saw us and she wanted us to come up to her doorstep. She'sid, come over here, come over here, I have candy for you, and she was saying it to my son. But my son can see in the spirit, so he's like looking at her and he's like, no thanks, no thanks, And the way he's saying it, I can tell he's seeing something, you know, And she kept trying, like she was like like who does that? Like, no, no, no, come here, came here, just come here real quick. I'll just I'll just I'm gonna give you candy. Like it's like you're kind of like an aggressive candy pusher. What's because she had an agenda.
Speaker 4: Obviously she was not anywhere, So no, it was desperate to give you candy.
Speaker 1: Especially if you say no, I mean it's yeah, oh for sure. But and my husband and I are both with our son too, so there was no chance of it happening. You know, We're all like, no, no, no. She kept saying no and kept walking. So I said, Ezy Hill, what were you seeing? It could tell you were seeing something. He's like, oh, yeah, she's a witch. And I said, I can tell. And that's when he told me that in the spirit, when he sees someone, their skin actually looks green. Like Okay, so it's like kind of Wizard of Oz that wished skin. But Eazy Kils never seen Wizard of Oz first of all, And also I think whoever made that movie maybe is a seer and knows was told or someone who grips knows that that's a real thing. But because we'll see people and he's like, that's a witch. And if you talk green skin, one green skin, green skin would give it away to him in the spirit that it's a spirit.
Speaker 2: Listen. I don't know about green skin or anything like that, but I told y'all asses about the Wizard of Oz. It wasn't no seer. Okay, maybe he was a seer, but he was into some dark shit. That is an absolute mkotra movie. It might it might even be the first one ever made. I did an episode about the Wizard of Oz a couple of years ago. If you're feeling frisky. You can scroll back quite a ways and you will find it there. It's definitely worth a listen. But this is absolutely one true stuff, okay, Because when I am at the store, always at the grocery store or the goodwill or whatever, these old ladies always be walking up, approaching on us, while I have the baby in the front pack, trying to touch his arms and get in his face and say stuff to him. And do you have a smile for me? Do you have a smile for me? No, he don't got a smile for you, or anti buty else, okay. And as soon as they try to touch him or molest size his elbow or whatever it is they're trying to do, as soon as they walk away, I say, blood of Jesus on my baby, Blood of Jesus on my baby, Blood of Jesus covering this baby, because I don't fucking know you, and I don't know what your intentions are, and I don't know why you want to get your face in my baby's face, and I don't know why you want to touch on him. But back to fuck up. And when they start approaching, I start backing away anyways, and they keep on coming so it's just again, I don't know you I and honestly I don't speak or anything. When they start doing that, just try to make them feel as uncomfortable as possible so they walk away. This world is filled with untold dangers of this spirit and we all need to be on guard with ship like that. So I one thousand percent believe what she's saying about the Halloween stuff. That is scary as fuck and they're giving out candies and they're putting it into your baby's bodies and oh fuck, no, fucked to the No.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's that's amazing. So let's talk about So here's the thing, the Lord. Everyone has a different calling on their life. And you know, humility comes before honor, right, And it's it's amazing because a lot of times with our callings with with I feel like you're calling it's nots prophetic dreams and visions, it's it's uh, it's too lead people from the occult into repentance. And there's a strong anointing there. And so the Lord will allow you to see the evil. He will unveil the evil for you to understand the first of all, the spiritual realm was real and also to warn others about it. And with you, it's so amazing because the Lord your gift is really prophetic dreams. So tell me when you first started experiencing prophetic dreams and share some as well, because they're really beautiful.
Speaker 1: There's so many, I know. Yeah, yeah, I had several last night. Well, okay, so I've dreamt to my whole life and as a kid again because of the situations that I was in, and also because I think the enemy was attacking in this specific way. I had nightmares all the time.
Speaker 2: So I think.
Speaker 1: Because I was created to be a prophetic dreamer and that was one of the main ways God was going to be speaking to me through my life, the enemy really attacked that. And so sometimes that's a cue for you guys. You can look at your and look at like where have you been attacked repeatedly and there's a clue there that that's actually something you're called to, or that that's a point where the enemy can see that God wants to use you, so he is attacking that specific area of your life. So yeah, so I would have product prophetic dreams though I would see things before they happened sometimes and I would it was just the way that God would show me what I need to know and would reveal himself to me through dreams. And now like with coronavirus, So last July July thirteenth, twenty nineteen, I had this dream that completely showed what was getting ready to happen in our country. Now the time, I had no frame of reference, so I could not wrap my brain around what is happening. It was. I had this dream that I was driving down this freeway and all of the sudden, the freeway was blocked and they were making everybody get out of their cars. Now, dreams are metaphorical, okay, so you know, if you look in the Bible a lot of the way, like when Joseph was interpreting dreams, right, everything in the dream is a metaphor, so he has to interpret what those symbols are metaphors for. So think in terms of metaphor. If you're driving down a freeway, that represents the path of freedom. Okay, yes, a car tends to represent your ministry or your business, your occupation, and so we're all driving down the freeway. We have freedom in that, but then we're blocking it to get out to everyone's getting out of their cars. So everyone stops working. Everyone is getting out of their ministry, getting out of their business. They can't you on the path anymore. Well, we had a lockdown, right and the closure and everything was stopped, and everybody went home and wasn't able to work. So then so in the dream, my son was with me because we get out of the car and I'm like, what's going on. Let's go with this embankment and try to get out of this area and walk home. So we were climbing up and all of a sudden, I see all of these people and they're very ill, and they're all foreigners, and I can see them like they're not from our country, they're from another country. They're very ill, and so we go over to them and they start asking me for help. But I knew there was really nothing I could do. Like I was like, this is kind of inevitable, like you're already ill. The illness just needs to like pass. And so it's like I don't know what this illness is. And then I see, God, I've never seen this illness before. This is a brand new illness, and we know that it's from a foreign country. I knew that these people had brought it in from their country to our country. And so I looked around and I said, hey, where did you guys come from? Where did this Where did this illness come from? And this woman who was there, who was ill, picked up a piece of raw meat and threw it at me as if to say, this is where the illness came from. But I knew she was lying. That's what I was. I said, no, she's trying to make us think that this meat caused this illness, and she's lying. We are. Let's just get out of here that meat. And remember they had they had claimed that COVID had started in that that raw meat market. H remember that it was it was wrong.
Speaker 4: There was rumors raw meat, and there was also rumors of of of a bat.
Speaker 1: That it came from the bats. Yeah, yep, interesting, but you knew it was a lie. How awesome? Yeah. Yeah, So anyway, that's an example though, just like a propetic dream that you know. But but when I was in, when I woke up from it, I'm like, that's so weird, Like I kind of anticipate that it met our whole country was going to shut down and have this weird word. You know.
Speaker 4: It was interesting because I had to two dreams as well, right before COVID. I have it in my journal.
Speaker 1: I think it was either January or February. I had a dream. It was two very short dreams.
Speaker 4: The first one I was with my mom and we were in a high rise building. I knew I was in New York City. I live in Brooklyn, Guys, right, so I knew I'm in New York City. And it was a high rise and and and it was it was dark outside, and I knew that we weren't supposed to go out. I knew there was danger outside, and so I remember I was closing all the windows and then I saw like zombies trying to come in. And it was like the dead trying to come in the house. And I'm like, what in the world is happening. And they would climb up and close every window, and some windows were open, and I knew there was you know, death trying to come in, and I'm like that the blood.
Speaker 1: Of Jesus closed it, and it was it was it was weird. I didn't know what that meant.
Speaker 4: And obviously this is not zombies, but it's you know, the death trying to sneak its way into you know, our homes and obviously this is international virus was made in China. But the other dream was I was in New York City again and it was all the lights were out in the city. It was just turned off, pitch black. We I remember I was with my mom again, and we're really really close with my mom. She lives in New York as well. So we were we were going from building to building. I remember going down the staircases. Elevators weren't working. Nothing was working. We were being hoarded like little like little herd, like little herd of sheep. I people that dressed up like Antifa, and it was like they had like demonic red eyes.
Speaker 1: We weren't allowed to go outside.
Speaker 4: I didn't understand we couldn't go outside, So we had to go down the buildings through the basements, two other buildings, two other buildings.
Speaker 1: And we would go through.
Speaker 4: You know, we were just being just like a little sheep, herded from building the building.
Speaker 1: New York City was shut down. Nothing was happening.
Speaker 4: We were, Uh, there's a lot of fear at the time, and obviously, you know, the Left is telling us what to do and just keep running for our.
Speaker 1: Lives and then it was. It was really strange.
Speaker 4: We again the feeling you cannot go outside, there's something bad outside, And then I remember it jumped to just my mom and I standing on just on top of the building, like on.
Speaker 1: A on a balcony and looking out.
Speaker 4: There's no lights on, like New York City is shut down, and all of a sudden, I saw each building fall, all these high scrapes, buildings just.
Speaker 1: Fall and crumble, and they were crumbling around me.
Speaker 4: And I remember feeling light, like lightweight as I'm standing on a building. And that's when I woke up. I'm like, why is New York City crumbling? Why is everything turned off? Why are we not allowed to go outside? What's what's up with death?
Speaker 1: Outside?
Speaker 4: There's something that you know we're afraid. Is it going to come into our house? You know, like these zombies and and death and what is this all about? And you know, the Lord Will will will show you. Sometimes we don't understand it in the moment, but since later, it makes me sense later. So talk about your book, because you wrote a book called Life Beginning.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, and I'll pull it. So I just wrote about my experiences that that I started with my healing process. Kind of journaling and things, and it really turned into a book. So it's an autobiography of kind of the whole things, the Satanic stuff, the stuff that happened with the pastors are dealing with poverty and what poverty does to children and the vulnerability that comes from that. And then I talked about the other side of it of getting healing, and I've seen God show up in my life and different ways that you brought healing into my into my life, and then ultimately set my feet just on solid ground to live the life that I feel like now is like my promise to them, you know, like it's it's a good sweet life. It's not perfect, but it's it's a good sweet life, and I want everyone. I kind of say that I'm like a salesman for getting healing, because I think everybody would benefit from just working through issues. You know, there's we all have like little some some people have little things, some people have big things, and a lot are kind of in between. But I think that if we'll deal with them and really like kind of get the roots that are unhealthy dealt with, then we can live this a moving free life where you actually have people, you actually have joy, you sleep well at you're you're happy, you're thriving, You're not surviving. And so I wrote my book to inspire people, not only to share my story. I think it's an interesting story, like just reading about it, but also to try to kind of show you how much it's worth it to go through a healing process and deal with the pains that have come in life. Amen, it's beautiful.
Speaker 2: So she goes on to say, you know, some inspiring stuff and how to overcome spiritual attacks and how Satan is a liar and whatever. They started getting real off the rails towards the end. And it's not that, you know, I'm not a believer or anything, but it's just like, calm down, get back to the b hole stuff because that's what we came to hear about. But really interesting story. I do think that, you know, kids have spiritual gifts. I think adults have spiritual gifts. I feel, you know, I've talked about this before. I can meet somebody for ten seconds and know if I like them or not, or if they're a decent person or not. But the most important thing to take away, you know, with her age and everything, I almost wonder if she's not a McMartin kid like or something similar to that. She's talking about the preschool. It makes me wonder if she's just not allowed to say what the school was or you know whatever. But whatever church she was going to is probably tied in with this covin, all right, and the fact that her grandmother picked this, let's just say for a scenario here. And I don't know this to be true because she didn't say this, but we learned a lot, like from Fiona Barnett that and other SRA survivors, that the grandma is usually the one who gets the bitches inducted. So what if the grandma's a part of this church. He's talking to the pastor guy who's a pedophile rapist, and he's like, oh, you should take her to this preschool, and they all in cahoots with this shit. Okay, it might have started with the grandma and she don't even know it. I but just protect your kids out there. There's some things you can't protect your kids from. You know, my baby's learning how to crawl. He's bonking his head on everything. Best of my abilities, he's still bonking his head on stuff, you know, getting into trouble and throws fits when he can't get things that he's not supposed to into his mouth. It's like just a constant game of trying to keep him from murdering himself. But something like this, how do you tell him he can't fit this in his mouth? Look at it? It's a little pop up game. I didn't put batteries in it because we don't need any lights or singing up in this bitch. He can play with it without the batteries. It still works. But you press the buttons and the little shits pop up, and then you're supposed to close the little bitches back. Now, look at it. He can't fit an elephant couldn't fit this in their mouth? How do you tell them that he can't do it? All right? Throws a fit, tries to put it in there. He's a comedian, people, he is a whole comedian over here. Don't know where he gets it. But there are certain things spiritually and physically that we can protect our kids from. And that's why hearing stories like this are so important. But anyways, anyways, I hope you enjoyed that little snippet there. Hope it was entertaining for you. Hope you learned something and take care of yourselves out there. Don't let any green skinned witches with hershey kisses near your child, Wren. Okay, until next time, of course, I love you. Email me if you got something cool you want me to cover, or just want to say hi. We're all in this together, and I will catch you on the next one.
Speaker 6: I see the horizon, I'll see trouble away.
Speaker 2: I see who.
Speaker 1: Needs a light.
Speaker 6: I see town today, don't tonight. There the man moves on the ride. I hear hurricanes for him. I know the end is coming soon. I be really overflowing. I hear because raise ruin, don't borrow tonight whole fund to take you that. There the family on the ride,