Speaker 1: Welcome to Big for Society. If you have Bigfoot activity to report from the same areas discussed in this episode, please reach out to me directly after this episode. And if you'd like to be on the podcast to discuss a personal Bigfoot encounter, please reach out to me directly at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. Do you wish there was more Big for Society to listen to you every week? Well there is now. If you become a supporting member over at Patreon, you get a special members only episode every single week on Wednesdays, and sometimes even more episodes. Head on over to patreon dot com. Forward slash the big for Society and now let's get on with the show. All right, Bigfoot Society got the privilege of talking to Rob today. Rob's an individual that I reached out to I believe, and ask him to come on the show. He's got an interesting background. He's a seventy one year old lifelong resident in Washington State. He's a hunter, fisherman, outdoorsman, and a member of the BFRO. So he's been involved with some very interesting things. So we were kind of chatting a little bit before the show started. But welcome to the show. Rob, how's it going today for you?
Speaker 2: Oh? Thanks, Jeremy, I very well. How are you doing?
Speaker 1: I'm doing great. It's a great day when I'm able to talk to some people about Bigfoot. I can't beat that. So I'm just excited to have you on so we can have this conversation. But you know, Rob, when I have a researcher like yourself on the show, I always like to start with you know, what was it that first got you into the passionate, passionate search for Bigfoot along the years?
Speaker 2: Okay, well, the story gets a little bit in depth, but I'll try to convince it as much as you can. Okay, you here, and let's see nineteen. I gotta go back here. Nineteen sixty seven, some friends of mine and I had had little trail bi ex Honda nineties, Yamaha eighties, that kind of thing, and we were growing up in Seattle, no place really to ride them, but I had spent a lot of time up in North Bend, Washington with my dad fishing the little rivers and streams and ponds and grouse hunting and all that up there, and it was an ideal place to go ride these little bikes. So a couple of us talked our dads into loading up trucks with these little motorcycles and taking us up for a nice long weekend in July and sixty seven. So there were four of us with motorcycles. One guy didn't have one. We all agreed to take turns carrying him around, and our parents dropped us off and we rode around for a little while and found a good camp spot. Now I should say that the area was supposedly closed due to fire hazard, but you know, we were kind of scofflaws and we could tuck the little motorcycles underneath the gates quite easily, So we kind of set up stealth camp down this dead end, old abandoned logging road and into the trees where we couldn't be seen. We did nav camp fires or anything like that. But one of my reasons for wanting to go to that location was up on top of Mount Sai, which people in North Bend are on the east side of Lake Washington would be familiar with. On the top of Mount Sai was an old beaver pond with a creek flowing out of it, and that creek always had a nice population of little cutthroat trot in it, so I wanted to take the guys up there and go fish that. So we were camped and actually just down by where that creek flows off the top of the mountain and goes through a little waterfall and collects and men's into the Snoquamee River. So our first night was pretty uneventful, and we get up that morning and we decide we're all going to go up the hill and go up to this beaver pond and do some fishing. So you ride the motorcycles up there, we kind of stuff them off in the bushes. We go through this little trail it's only about twenty five thirty feet long to get to the creek, and we get to the creek and we rig up our fish and raw uds, and we're all kind of spreading out along this creek and you know, just using a single salmon egg to kind of plunk along these little holes. And I'm working my way downstream and I get to a point where I'm probably maybe one hundred and twenty five feet from the next year's buddy of mine, and I'm just about to drop my line in this little hole when there was this absolutely ear splitting guttural, screaming, growl kind of noise. I just really can't even describe it. It was just so alarming and it was so loud, and it just shocked me. And I stood there kind of looking around, trying to get my bearings and understand what it just happened. And it then just panic overtook me, and I raced back up the creek to where my buddies were, and the four of them were standing there all together, and those who had pocket knives had their knives out, and they're all staring at the skill side in front of them. So of course I get there and you know the usual thing. You guys heard that, Where is it? What was it? And they all heard it, and I'll start talking back and forth about what is it? Don't know, can't see, And we're looking over this hillside in front of us. It's been logged off, and there's a stump all bleached out white on top of it is like a salmonberry bush, and we see this big brown arm come out kind of sweep the bush to the side a little bit, and as it did that, this head appeared from behind the stump, peeking up over the top of the stump at us, and it did that a couple times, and we're just shocked. I mean, no idea what this might be. So after probably fifteen twenty seconds of this going on, one of the guys jumps up on this big rock beside us and starts waving his arms and yelling, and we did that. This thing stood up and it was monstrous. It was just this giant, air covered, nine foot tall, bodybuilder looking kind of thing standing behind this stump and staring at us, absolutely motionless, just staring straight at us. And we had never seen or heard of anything like this before. I think the closest any of us could come to describing it was not long before we'd all been spending the night at my buddy Rich's house and we had watched the old Peter Cushing movie about the Abominable Snowman, and one of the guys said, well, it's an abominable snowman, and the rest of us are like, no, those things are white. This things start brown. What is this? And it's just standing there staring at us. So finally one of the guys has had enough of it, and he jumps up and waves his arms and does this big kind of screen back at it, and it stood there and looked at us, and then it turned to its left and walked off, and it was probably about fifty yards to get into the trees across this old clearcut, and it just walked straight off into the trees, and that's you know. We didn't hear anything more from it. So we decided that getting the heck out of there was the best decision we could make, and we literally ran back to the motorcycles and took off, and I don't think we stopped to catch our breath or talk again until we were about probably ten twelve miles down the road from there. And then the agreement was we needed to find a place to stay and try and find a place where there were other people, which was quite hard to do because again Warehousard shut down the whole area due to fire danger and we had snuck yet. And a long story short, we did finally find a guy and two girls that had a camp set up, and the guy had a rifle, and so we decided to camp with him, and the next day we made our way home. So that was our first big event and we talked about it for years afterwards, and I talked about it with my dad, my grandfather, and they were both big time outdoorsmen. My grandfather had probably roomed just about every square inch of the state in his lifetime. And you know, nobody could tell us what it was. We saw, no one had ever seen anything like it. And so that went on for a little ways and then we, you know, we just kind of let it go away. And then probably in seventy or seventy one, my mother found an article in a newspaper about some guys going to a public library on Mercer Island and they were doing a presentation on sasquatch. So, okay, it sounds good to me. Let's go see what this is all about. So I went to that thing, and these two young men were talking about about well, I don't think the term bigfoot was being used quite then. Again, this has been seventy two, seventy three, but they were talking about the sasquatch that were known to be in California, in British Columbia and probably parts of Washington. And what they were saying is quite fascinating. And they made reference to a gentleman by the name of John Green, and they were selling copies of his books there and so anyway kind of logged all that into my memory banks there and went on about it. And then I finally looked up this John Green, and I wrote him a letter and said he had really interested in talking to you. This happened to me, if you want to know about it, long story short, He had a friend who lived in Bellevue sent me up with him to go tell him my story. He'd record it for John Green, and John Green could decide what he wanted to do with it from there. So I met this gentleman who was purple older than my dad, and he was kind of a pseudo investigator for John he'd take some reports down down here in the Seattle area, and apparently he thought I was credible enough that the next thing I know, John Green is calling me in saying he's coming to town. We'll meet at this mutual friend's house and he wants to take my story. So at the point in time I show up at this house, I meet John Green. John Green has brought with him a movie projector and he has his copy of the Patterson Geinman film. And probably one of the best nights of my life was sitting there at Nick's Coffee table or dining room table, drinking coffee and watching the Patterson Ginman film being you know that John had on this projector John would write back and forth and we'd stop and talk about motions and movements, and I was just I was hooked. That was it. That's all I needed. I was suddenly a firm believer in Bigfoot, that the scene was real, that it was what I had seen, and I needed to know more. So I agreed to work for John Green and take reports from the Seattle area, doing follow up investigations on them. And that's what I did for a number of years until career path and other obligations took me kind of away from the subject. As much as I wanted to spend on it, I couldn't.
Speaker 1: Rob That's a what a fascinating intro. I do have a few questions for you about that. The two gentlemen, the two younger gentlemen doing the presentation, was that Roger Patterson and Bob Giinnon.
Speaker 2: It was not No. I later met Roger Patterson, and I subsequently met Bob Ginlan, of course, but no, I don't know who these guys were. I never ran across them again. It was just the my mother had seen this article in the newspaper about this presentation, and so I went and Yeah, I never met him again or knew anything about him.
Speaker 1: That's really interesting to kind of history. I wonder if anyone has any ideas, we'll see. But also, who was the gentleman that was working with John Green that you talked to initially.
Speaker 2: Oh, his name is Nick Carter.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: He was a ex pat Canadian, and I think that's what he had mostly in common with John. But Nick also fancied himself an outdoor writer, and he'd written the book, and he'd confabbed a bit with John Green on on bits and pieces of all the area around Harrison Hot Springs that Nick really wasn't familiar with, but John was. And I think that's how the two of them really got going together, you know, having Nick kind of do the filtering of stories or accounts, you know, here in the US, or at least in Washington State.
Speaker 1: Going back to your initial citing a few questions about that, from what you say, you'd mentioned that you did see the head a few times around the stump, and from what you saw was it would you describe it more as something that was ape like or human like, or maybe just something completely different.
Speaker 2: You know, it seemed to mostly be a combination. It definitely had a chronical head that was very pronounced and obvious. It had a very heavy brow ridge, but not really like a gorilla's brow ridge. It was somewhere between a grin and a pronounced human brow ridge. But the muscular churi the thing was just off the charts, you know. Shoulders had to be four to four and a half feet wide. It was probably close to nine foot in height. In fact, later on I went back to John Green asked me to go back up and spend some time investigating your You see what else I could dig up. So I did, and I measured the underbrush where this thing had been standing, and John transposed to the height of the brush to where I saw the brush coming to on this creature and determined it was nine feet tall, shoulders probably four foot in with just big massive thing.
Speaker 1: You were able to see it move across to the tree line that day. And then you have also seen the Patterson Gimlin film as well. You've mentioned did you note were there any similarities between the two different things you saw, or was it something completely different from Patty.
Speaker 2: I'd say it's exactly the same thing as Patty, a little bit larger, and I think the stride was a little bit longer than what I saw from the Patterson Gimmian film. But other than that, pretty much the same thing.
Speaker 1: Did you notice anything you need about its gait as it walked across to the tree line.
Speaker 2: Just the way it moved, it seemed to really float more than anything you know human walks, or is that little bounce as one leg transitions to the next one to the next, leaving legs kind of an upward rise, and this thing didn't. I mean, it was almost like you could have set a glass of water on its head and not spilled a drop as it walked.
Speaker 1: Big for Society will be right back after these messages. The scream that you heard that day, have you heard anything else that comes close to that scream?
Speaker 2: No? Never, And I have checked every source that's ever come down the pike in this since that time, and there's never been anything just like it.
Speaker 1: Okay, And I'm sure you have gone into animal databases and listen to all sorts of different animals and nothing comes close.
Speaker 2: You're saying, yeah, I think that we were all pretty much in common with thinking that it sounded like it was a mixture of an elephant trumpeting and a lion's war, which would seem to be quite impossible to blend the two. But that's what we came away with, describing it as.
Speaker 1: That's very interesting. That is a description that I get in my emails a whole lot. It just it's just one of those things. It shows up every once in a while, and man, I don't know what I think about it, but it's just a very weird thing, right, But people are hearing something similar to what you just described. Was there a catalyst event then that got you back into the bigfoot research field?
Speaker 2: I think probably, yeah, there was. When John Green met with me, he asked me what it would take for me to be able to go back up and spend maybe a week up there, and I said, you know, as menial as it is, it is a new job, I'm on, I don't I don't want to give it up, and you know, not have that source of income to go spend time me. So he ended up giving me ten copies of each of the three booklets that he had in publication at the time, and with the intent that I would sell the booklets, and that would give me the money to go up and spend more time back up in the North Bend, Montsei area. So it took a couple of months, but I did manage to get those books sold off, and a buddy mine and I decided we'd pair up and go back up there and spend time hanging out and see what we could find. And we did find more footprints. The best one was unfortunately, in a little drainage dish on the side of the side of the road coming down the hill, and so there was no possibility of casting that. I did photograph some other ones down lower in some leaf deaf but you know, other than that, we didn't find anything more at that time in that area. And so I'm sorry I kind of forgot what your question was as I started to ramble there.
Speaker 1: No, that is extremely interesting, and we'll swing back around to that in a minute. But I'm sure that the fact of selling, or the story of probably selling those books was probably interesting in itself. How did you did you just randomly go up to people or you had people that you knew that were into big foot, Hey, maybe you'll like to check this out, or.
Speaker 2: Well, I was still in high school at the time, excuse me, And so I was trying to sell them among my friends. And I actually sold a set of books to my American history teacher. She was interested in the subject. So yeah, I was just selling them to fellow students.
Speaker 1: Oh, man, imagine if you had those today. But you may have, you may have some. But uh, those those are pretty Yeah, those are pretty hard to get. Well, I maybe out there they're easier to get, but I'm in Iowa. They're kind of They're hard to find out here, of course. But yeah, how long or how what were the dimensions of the tracks that you had found that day?
Speaker 2: The track was about eighteen inches in length, and measuring across, the ball of the foot was about nine inches and then the heel was about four and a half inches around the on the back of the calcutaneous bone there.
Speaker 1: It's very interesting. So then after that what happened there? Were you then back into the subject from there on out, and you were going out and looking, and.
Speaker 2: You know, I tried to back away from it a little bit. It's kind of interesting because when when my buddy and I were up there for that week, you know, trying to fulfill the obligation of John Green. We met two guys in the jeep. So backing up a little bit, I was afraid to go back in the woods again after this event occurred John Green after meeting him, and he tells me what these things are in his best opinion, but he also tells me one needs to be shot in order for science to validate the existence. Then suddenly I was good with that, and I carried my hunting rifle and so my didn't I. After this trip, my buddy and I were walking down the road back to his car and we're carrying rifles and the guys in the cheap pull up and say, well, what are you guys hunting? I said, they wouldn't believe us if we told you, and they said, no, no, you know what, there's nothing open, there's nothing, you know, it's not deer season. And I said, no, we're actually we're hunting bigfoot sasquatch. And this guy says, oh, well, man, you got to go to a font lake Fontal outside of du Ball. Friend of ours had a cabin up there and he had one walk by and look in his window at him, and that's a great place to go. So sad gave us a new a new place to go hang out. And so after after you know, this stuff with John Green, John would call me periodically if there was if he had a report that he wanted to follow up on down here in this area. I'd go do that, uh, you know, do tape recording of the interviews or whatever the person was willing to do and get the information down to John. But that was that was kind of the momentum. And now all of a sudden, my group of friends are getting interested in this, and we're going out and looking for Sasquatch and more areas and had some interesting experiences look at remote leak out in Douval and just kind of branched out from there. I'd hear something from somebody, you know, you usually the friend of a friend kind of thing. If they found out what I was interested in, they'd say, oh, you need to talk with my brother in law, you need to call my cousin. He saw something over on the Olympic Peninsula, and you know, just kind of kept me bouncing around looking.
Speaker 1: And that's how it goes with this whole subject. It feels like, at least to me, you just you start going down these little rabbit trails, and then someone just gives you some info and it you're on another rabbit trail, or you're looking at one area a different way, and it's just it's a really fun time. I really enjoy it. It really scratches the itch that I have in my brain, so I cannot complain, and so I love doing it. What was the weirdest thing that you experienced up at Lake Fontale?
Speaker 2: So they went camping up there. I had my girlfriend with me and two of my buddies. I had my female German shepherd with me. My girlfriend had her Norwegional kind of her. We were camped on this little knoll halfway around this lake. The lake had at one time been the exclusive property of the Seattle Men's Club, and it was kind of very retreat. They used to have the lake stocked with rainbow trout, and then in later years the Archdiocese of Seattle acquired the property and they used the old the old resort as kind of their retreat facility, but they left the access to the lake open. So anyway, my girlfriend and I are tured our two dogs and two friends of ours, and we're halfway around the lake. There's there's a little bit of a knoll there that was flat on top, and we were set up for camping and it was too hot that night. I couldn't sleep in the tent, so I went out and strung my hammock up and was laying in my hammock, and my female German shepherd, as usual by my side, she was laying underneath my hammock. And I woke up to the sound of something, you know, moving around in the bushes, you know, you just hear Lynn's swishing back and forth. And I wasn't sure what it was, and so I sat up and turned on my flashlight and looked over it kind of this little bit of the hill, and I could see my girlfriends in Norwegian now count and he would charge into underneath the cedar tree and he'd kind of swroll around in and he'd come back out, and then he'd go back in at another angle. And he was playing with something down there, and I don't know what it was, but my German shepherd wasn't moving. She was standing there ears of full attention. Her hacks were up. She wasn't going to leave my side for nothing. So I woke up my buddies and I said, hey, guys, something happening just over the hill here. And you know, my girlfriend's dog is going in and outlis brush and I don't know what it is down there, but but there's something in there playing with the dog. So we decided we were going to try and approach it the trail we came in on paralleled the lake shore, and so two of the guys decided they were going to go up onto the trail and I was going to take my dog and go down into where this whatever this was, and follow it or try and chase it out to where they might be able to see it, because the woods were much more open on the trail that they were walking. So we all started down and on end. And as I was walking through there, my dog was staying, My German Sheppard was just tight at my side, hacks up. She was on alert, moving very stealthily. But as we were going through, I could see tree limbs in front of us coming back into places after they'd been pushed aside. But I couldn't see anything itself, just these the motion of these tree limbs. Well I knew that very soon we were coming up into an area that was just a bunch of old rotten alders and visibility would improve greatly, So I just kind of kept pressing on. My buddies are still coming down the trail, and all of a sudden, whatever it was in front of the just exploded out of there, just, I mean just boom, busted out of the brush and took off running. Well, I knew it had gotten to the clearcut and it was trying to get across the clear cut. So my buddies heard that and they started running down the trail hoping to cut this thing off, and I'm trying to beat feet through the brush behind it. None of us caught sight of they were caught up to it. We could hear it running off through the woods. So the next day, daylight, well actually later daylight, we went back up on the trail and tried to follow this thing. And I don't recall what the track size was, but we did find some big tracks. But in the trail, in the path that this thing had taken, it was a big old Douglas fir that had fallen down, as they do when they get too light, and the top of the truck, the top of the tree was about four and a half to five feet above the ground and whatever the thing was. It had put one foot down on the ground in front of the tree and then looked up and over this tree, which was to the top of the tree was about five and a half feet high. It had cleared that tree and come down on the left foot on the other side of the tree. I mean, it just made this running jump over this big dog on tree and it continued off through the brush. So and again, you know, the track was visibly enough or at least identifiable enough to recognize it as kind of a human shape foot, but you know, considerably larger. I don't think we well, I know, we didn't measure it because we didn't have anything to measure with. But you know, I remember it was well beyond the norms for a human size foot. And there wasn't anybody living back in there at that time. There are no houses or anything else back there, So it was just really a curious thing that it stayed around plain with the dog and then it ran away from us little people.
Speaker 1: It's really interesting, especially you know, you hear reports over the years about supposed interactions with dogs, and you do hear some some really interesting things, so it's not surprising. It is it is interesting the way that the two different dog breeds were reacting. Yeah, myself, my first dog was an Norwegian l count, so I can really picture it and it would get into some issues, you know, the porcupine quills in the face down by the reservoir and things of that nature. But I could totally see how that dog was definitely going after it. So how old were you during that encounter.
Speaker 2: Let's see that was eighteen or nineteen.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, okay, that's really cool. So then what when did you start to link up with the BFRORO. Is is that quite a time jump to get from you know, your early twenties to when you linked up with the BFRO.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was probably in two thousand and twelve, I think twelve and eleven or twenty twelve. Then I got hooked up at the BFRORO.
Speaker 1: And then that whole time frame between let's say, you know this Lake font Hall and then the bf or that whole time are you still doing Bigfoot research with your buddies.
Speaker 2: Or yeah, we were continuing to look into things if we heard about him.
Speaker 1: Big for society. Who will be right back after these messages?
Speaker 2: I remember there was a sighting and alleged siding made the newspaper out in Maple Valley, Washington. Individual driving home from Boeing one night after work said that he came around this corner and saw a cow sleeping on the side of the road, and it concerned him and confused him, and he stopped, rolled down his window to look at his cow. But what stood up and walked off into the woods was a bigfoot. So John had called me. John Green had called me and asked if I would go look into that, and I did. My brother in law and I went out there and spent considerable time looking for this thing and looking for track. We did find just off the road there was a piece of sheet rock. People had been dumping stuff all over out there, but there was a piece of sheet rock, probably like four foot by five foot five eighth sheet rock, laying there, and something had stepped on the middle of that and there was a big impression. But because of the way it broke, there was and you know, it's hard enough material, there wasn't any definable toes or anything like that, but just to kind of the overall outline of a very large humanoid print was visible in the broken sheet rock and so my brother in law and we went out there several times. We went back and forth through the woods, nothing down the power line and never found anything more than that to substantiate the report or the plane. And then I think one of the most interesting ones I got on too, in the of an area of Pelop called South Hill. There was a state trooper coming out to go on the shift one night. And I don't know how it is we are that our state patrolmen they take their cars home with them, so from the minute they lived to leave their driveway, they're on duty. Well, the state trooper had come out of this little development in his car, was coming down this road and a bigfoot cross the road in front of him and then went down through this delley off the other side of the road and disappeared. Well, a news reporter who got onto this story and was talking with people in the area said that they were also getting these very strange vocalizations. So John Green had called me and asked if I would go out and follow up on this, and and so I did. And the people that I met who had reported it to the paper, Well back a bit back up here, my uncle was a state patrolman and I asked, asked him to get a hold of this trooper and have him call me, because that was the easiest way to find this guy. So Mark something, I can't remember his last name at the moment, he did call me. I talked with him, and he told me where he lived and told me that there were people in this development that had been reporting hearing this thing coming down this power line, you know, periodically throughout the week. So I took a buddy with me and we went out there and I met with these people who had supposedly gotten this recording, and they got it on a reel to reel tape deck. They'd heard it several nights in a row, and one night the wife just set up the recorder in the bedroom window to capture it. So I took my reel to reel recorder and I made a cop of her tape online, and it was very compelling. It was a very high pitch screen certainly seemed to be much more forceful than any coyote wouldbuster, but there were similarities in the overall sound to it. We spent some time some nights down there, sitting out along this power line, but one night we thought we heard it coming, but it never did come any you know, come close enough to make any any definitive thought on it. But that was probably an interesting one. It was my tape. It was it was my recording off somebody else's tape, the people who had originally reported this thing. In my conversation with the state trooper as to what he'd seen, that kind of brought all that forward. But that was a very interesting one. You know, a sworn law enforcement officer risks his career and ridicule by giving a statement about this same crossing the road, about his neighbors hearing these sounds and these people making recordings. You know that that's pretty concrete evidence in my opinion.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. So you're saying these were audio tapes of the vocals, Yes, do you still have those?
Speaker 2: No? I don't. It was there were It was an old you know, one of the before we had cassette tapes, they had the little, real real ones. Yeah. Anyway, I sent the tape to John Green because I was again I was working for him, so Cliff Barkman might have him. As I understand it, he's in possession of most of John Green's stuff.
Speaker 1: Now I do know a little bit about this account, just because I was like, man, the sun is really familiar. So I just did a little search and so that the State troopers name is Mark Pettinger, and this is yes, and this is February seventeenth, nineteen seventy five. Is that you may have seen a photo of a younger individual, a young boy, well maybe around like twelve thirteen, holding up a Bigfoot cast And it's definitely a nineteen seventies photo going off of the hairstyle of the boy. But that individual's name is Mark Pettinger Junior, which I've always like, Man, I've always thought, actually looking at that photo, I bet that guy has a really cool story, but I've never been able to find him. But yeah, that's interesting that that just came up. That that's part of your bigfoot past as well. It's very cool. Thank you for sharing that.
Speaker 2: The only thing that happened there was it confuses me to this day. I have no no logical explanation for what happened. But a friend of mine, man I he wanted to go bear hunting, so we went up on the east side, south end, east of Mount Si out of North Bend, where there we had always been a pretty good population of bear, and he likes hunting clearcuts. I like hunting the woods. So we decided that between us, him going down this clear cut and me going through the woods, we'd stand a better chance of cutting truck and maybe figuring out where these bear were going. And I'm walking along through the woods, and this particular patch of woods it's all soft woods, popular and alder and stuff like that, and it's just this deep, wonderful carpet of mossy walking in. I mean, you walk through there so quietly. It was crazy. But I'm just probably I don't know, maybe fifteen twenty yards at most inside the woods from the clearcut where my buddy is walking, and we're kind of going parallel. And I stopped for a minute to lean up against this tree. Well, the tree was dead and I need against it in the barren. Tree fell over. Well I've stooped out whatever is in here now, knocking this tree down. But I kind of did this stupid thing. I mean, I'm like eighteen years old. You know, I'm not the brightest guy in the world. And so I'm walking along and I think, oh gosh, these trees fall over off leasy, they're all dead so I walk up to run and they just give it a shove and it falls. So walking along to another one, and it's probably a little bigger things, probably still I don't know, twenty four to twenty five feet tall, about eight to ten inch in diameter, and I give that one a shove and it falls over. And the moment that that thing fell over, it felt like i'd been electrocuted. I just they're just just I don't know how to describe it. I've never had a feeling like this before or since. But it was almost like someone had run a ramrod right up my back side, up through my spine. I couldn't move. I was just kind of locked suddenly in place. I hadn't anything, I didn't see anything. It was just bam, I'm locked bolt upright and I can't move, and it's panicking me. And I realize I've got to settle down. I've got to get out of here. Whatever it is, I got to get out of here. So I started to, you know, kind of breathe forcefully, and I found that I could move a little bit. And my rifle was an old sportized Argentine mouser. It had a big, old safety level that flops one hundred and eighty degrees, and so I flipped it up to half off, and I'm looking and slowly turning and looking behind them, looking all around, and there's absolutely nothing there, but I can't shake the feeling. Well in front of me, maybe seven feet away at most, maybe eight, there's a vine maple. And you know wine maples, they oftentimes they go right back down to the ground. They just make these big clumps. And I'm looking at this wine maple and I can see that that underneath it, it's moss. And to me, that vine maple was cover, and that cover was security, and I needed to get there, but I was afraid to move, and I just I'm slowly trying to turn around. I still can't see anything behind that. I don't hear anything else again, but to me, that tree is my salvation. So I just kind of gave myself the counter three and I took a big leap and then half a step and dove literally dove underneath this vine maple, and I landed on the moss. It was nice. I immediately rolled over, looking behind me with my rifle pointing out in that direction. Man, there was nothing, but I still had that feeling that doing was imminent, but there was nothing there. Next thing, I know, I'm waking up. I'd passed out or fallen asleep something, and I'm coming to and I'm kind of doing inventory on myself and my rifle, and I'm looking around and there's the feeling that i'd had is completely gone. And I crawled out from underneath this vine maple and the world was normal again, shining through the trees. Life was good. So I continued on down and got let my buddy down at the lower road, the rendezvous point, and you know that was I have no explanation for that, but I have since had other witnesses tell me that they have had a paralyzing fear only to then see a big foot walk away from them somewhere nearby. And I guess I'm attributing that sensation, which I had never had before or since, to having been in proximity to a bigfoot that wasn't happy that I was there.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I was going to bring up. I was like, I'm sure from talking to many witnesses over the years, you've probably heard details of that account in their accounts as well. I was just listening to you talking I'm like, man, I've heard similarities to what he is saying right now over the years. And also just the fact where you fall asleep directly after having something happen. Is it because you know you are just you have so much adrenaline adrenaline going on, or is it you know, directly related to you know, maybe you did have well, you definitely had some encounter happen. Is It's incredible. I've never heard someone do you well, do you think that was infrasound?
Speaker 2: Or I do? Yeah in years later, now you know those days really talk about Bigfoot infrasound wasn't even on the horizon, But yes, years later, I do believe that that's what it was.
Speaker 1: Man, that's one of the most intense infrasound accounts that I've heard. And I'm sure there's some other ones out there as well, but I mean, wow, that's that's incredible. Rock. Thank you for sharing. Sure, can you tell me the story of how you got linked up with the bfurro then?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So of course the Finding Bigfoot show came on, and I've watched everything that I could ever ever see or find on Bigfoot, the Sassquatch, anything that would come on TV and I started watching those episodes and I thought some of these guys seem to be pretty legit. Some of their their findings or their encounters and experiences are in line with what I've seen, and so I just sent into an email and I got a response back saying they'd like me to meet with this local individual and talk about membership and participation, and it kind of went on from there. I met with Kirk Brandenburg, who's the well known guy the BFI local gout here, and Kirk and I went out and investigated a sighting together, and I guess he decided I would worthy enough for at least not a threat, and recommitted me for membership.
Speaker 1: Well there you go, and the rest is history. You know, we had been talking before the interview started, and you had mentioned something that sounds really interesting, something that you were involved with on the Olympic Peninsula. There was an investigation where there was a group that had had some weird things going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was interesting. So in my license plates in my truck pretty well indicate what I like doing. I've got a big footsticker in the back and my license plate as Squatcher. So at work, I was a vice president of environmental health and safety for a multi state contractor. And I drove my own truck one day when my company vehicle was in the shop, and one of the subcontractor plays sat on my truck and asked me about it, and so we about to talking and he said, well, he said, I I live at this place that is kind of remote, and in our little community, people have been experiencing things, and you know, let me talk around the around the community and see if they'd be willing to have you come in and talk with them and get some of their stories. So long story short, he did, and and I was able to are allowed to go in there. And they really are I mean they're not it's not a survivalist. It's not a militia group.
Speaker 1: Big for a SOCIETYHO will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: They're just kind of like minded people. Well I think they're they're certainly not enthralled with the government, but they're not anti government people. But they just want to be left alone. And so they've bought up to all this property over on the Anthic Peninsula and they lived behind gates. And I took my wife with me and we went over and we up some really nice people who all had had encounters around their area there, around their woods and down to the ocean beach off the other side of their habitats. So we walked around, talked to these people, and you know, I said to them, you know, if you guys don't mind, I kind of want to go off down through the woods here see what we can find. And that was fine with everybody. So my wife and I started off down through woods, heading towards the towards the bush and towards the ocean rather. And we could see things here and there, little you know, indentations that could be imprints, but nothing really, nothing terribly definable. We got down to the ocean and right where a river comes out and joins the ocean, and I thought, man, this is perfect habitat. You know you've got You've got Yes, there has been some active logging in the area, but you've got this community that has all this property. It's quiet. Uh, there's nobody shooting guns up in here. They're surrounded by woods, you've got fresh water, you've got salt water. So if they want to go after shell fish and mollusks, they've got that going for them. If they want, you know, the summer in or the spawning salmon, or some are in steel hit, anything like that. They've got that river. It's a great place. And so with that in mind, now that thinking, yeah, there could be more, we started walking around the woods a little bit more and we did find some some very interesting trackways around the perimeter of this community, and we did talk with people that had had had sightings. One house that we talked to something that's coming up in the middle of the night, slapping on the side of the house, and that was very interesting. But I think the one that really got me was again on one of our job sites, one of our crew who all do my pastime, said, Hey, you know, you got to go over and talk with my grandparents over in Port Angelos. They've got the craziest property. There's just weird stuff going on over there. So he set it up for me to be able to go talk with them and great people. They had this piece of property on the outskirts of Port Angeles, but I mean not really very far off the beaten path. There maybe a matter of three blocks off, four blocks off when the main drags through. PA and I took my son with me and we interviewed the grandparents and then their daughter and grandson were living in another house on the property. And I think one of the funniest things that I was told was her grandmother wanted to be begun to keep pests out of her little truck patch guard. So on one night she thinks she can hear something outside. She's not sure if it's raccoon or whatever. She takes her a little bbgun. She goes out the back door. There are two nineteen forty eight Dodge pickups part side by side. One belongs to Grandpa, one belongs to his son. They've bought these trucks to restore them, and they're sitting there, side by side, and she's looking and over the top of the truck farthest from her, she sees a sasquatch head pop up and stare back at her. In her panic, she starts shooting her be begun the sasquatch and it ducks back down. She slams the door, goes in and tells her husband to turn on all the lights outside. Next morning, the sun in law comes over and he comes in the house and they said, hey, you guys, got any idea who shot all the windows up on my truck. Apparently she'd never hit the big Foot, but she was breaking windows out of the thing. But that kind of cracked me up. But they had stuff going on, and I said, and I wandered back up this creek that just kind of aimlessly comes down from a mountain up there. Really wanted this creek. And we found the occasional impression that looked like it could have been a footprint, but now it's been washed out a little bit by rising and falling creek. We found some patches of deer for which isn't really unusual either, but these people had also told us that that deer would show up periodically in the yards with a broken back leg, which sounded odd to me until you know, kind of going over some bfr O reports. There's been some speculation and some actual accounts a sasquatch cackling deer by by you know, breaking the legs the deer can't run away from them, grabbing them by the legs and intentially breaking them. So I kind of wondered if that was going on there too. There was an interesting area. There was this creek that came down off this mountain. It wound around through all these little hobby farms up there in the foothills, you know, covered over with brush, but a great pathway for something to be able to come out down out of the deep woods and come down and pick off, you know, a shopping basket of food from these little hobby farms as that went along.
Speaker 1: What an incredible account of Grandma trying to take out the Sasquatch, I mean, really just to protect the property. I mean, that's that's fantastic good for her. Wow, let's let's pretend we're around the campfire and there's some new BFRO recruits with us, and uh, where's just telling stories? Are there any investigations that you could say, you know, I was involved with that investigation? Uh, that was that was pretty cool.
Speaker 2: One of the most interesting ones to me. So I live in Snahomish, Washington, and so I'm really kind of in the foothills of the Cascades here, and I spend a lot of time of what they call the Mountain Loop Highway, which goes out of Granite Falls, goes up along the Pilchuk River, connects into the Sok River and down into Derrington. And that's kind of my my stopping grounds and research area, and a report came into the BFRO these young men had supposedly been up on Mount Pilchuck, which used to years ago be a it was a ski area uh Mount Pelchuk, and that these young men had from a church group after their youth meeting or whatever, decided they were going to go out and look for Bigfoot. And they went up this Mount Pelchuk road and then there was a little side road they went up, and they were all sitting up there and they'd get out periodically and you know, look around these ridges. Good kids just out having fun being in the woods, and they got spooked off. They started hearing things approaching them. They got back in the car and one of them said he saw red eyeshine coming through the rear window of the car towards him, and then they decided to get out of there, so they reported this to BFRO O. My wife I went up there to look into it, and I had just recently bought a game call and I took that along to play with. And so where these guys were there was an old access road. It was an old maintenance road on Mount Piltchuk, and it actually goes up around to the west side and then veer your south. It's all overgrown. You can't drive up in there. You can walk up in there, but not. Pilchrick is a popular climbing trail, and that's something they do over in a little different area of it. So we went up there. We got there about the same time of evening that the young men told me that they'd gone up there originally. And so I hadn't use this game called before, and I thought, well, we'll see what happens. So the first thing I do is I play the phone in distress call and then I stop and I give it a few minutes, and then I play it again, stop a few minutes, and play it again, and then they stop everything, and I wait for about oh I was probably ten to fifteen minutes. And on my game Caller, there's like the coyote reunion. It's a coyote pack all yipping and howling and one thing or another at each other, and it's the thing you hear when coyotes together at night before they go off to hunt. So I played that and all of a sudden, something there's just this thunderous steps started coming down through the woods, just just boom boom, boom, boomuse me something coming down the hill towards us all this access road. And I'm starting to get a little bit panicked about this because as far as I don't want the only guy there with a gun, and what I've got under my shoulder is just a ninth millimeter and I don't have a lot of faith in that. But I think we're going to be run over and eating well all this. Everybody hears it. You can almost feel it in the ground, and we're all standing there, like what we're going to do now? You know? I called up the demon and it stopped, came to an abrupt halt just beyond where we could possibly see it back in the trees, and we decided it was probably a good time to leave. And I never never ever did that again, and I don't recommend that anybody do that. Guys. I think that, you know, it's almost like ringing the dinner bell. If you're gonna ring the dinner bell, you better have food that you're gonna give it, otherwise you might you might find yourself in harm's way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's that's a great thing to say. Is on the show, there's a lot of accounts shared about well, I did this and then I did this. Guys, we're not saying to do it. We're saying this happened, and probably don't do it, because really, stuff can happen. And yeah, if you ring the dinner bell, make sure you got the food there. That's a very interesting way to say it. But I think you're you're dead on. You had mentioned before the interview that you had some dealings around the Bumping Lake area.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I used to all count in the in the early seventies, my brother in law and I kind of out of Bumping Lake and no idea that there had ever been a big foot sighting or report in that area at all. But we hunted the heck out of that place for three years and there was a trail that went up to At the time, they called it Twin Sisters Lakes. I think they've changed the name now. It was a great place. I mean, there was an old old mining town back up in there. We just never had anything happen. It was just just a nice place to go. All cutting wasn't great, but it was fun country to be in. And then all of a sudden people are reporting seeing bigfoot up in there and having these encounters, So I took some guys that my son and I decided that well, he knew somebody and I knew somebody. We had my secretary's husband was very interested in Bigfoot, So my son and I took a couple of guys with us at the Bumping Lake and we made a camp at night. We did a little bit of a road walk and we get up to me there was a kind of a turnaround area in this road, and the gates were all locked so you couldn't drive through there. So I just had everybody sit down, let the woods settle down around. It was probably ten o'clock at night. It was full on burk. And after you know, probably fifteen twenty minutes of sitting there and let in the wood settle down, I said, okay, let's start back to camp. Well, my son's leading the way, and then the next two guys, and then I'm bringing up the beer. And as we start to walk way, I hear this rock can fly through the trees, you know that sound, and it goes PLoP in this bit of snow right out there in front of me. So we all stop and we look at this rock, and I said, okay, we don't anybody react to this. And I think that's the key thing, big football. You'll do things to get your attention. If you overreact, you just ended the experience with him. If you just react to a little curiosity or I have to bring nonchalant about it, now, they want to do more to make sure you know they were there. So we kind of ignore it and we start walking along and we get probably a wire twenty thirty steps away from that spot, and all of a sudden, I hear this, right. I turn around. I look on my headlamp and that same rock that had been thrown at me earlier has now been bowled up to me. And I said, I turned around, looked back in the way from from where it came, and yeah, of course there's nothing to be seen there. So okay, keep the quiet and so I'll get back to camp. We all get back to camp, get the fires looked up, and I said to everybody, I said, I want you to stand up, put your hands out, palms open flat at your side, and just turn a slow circle. Sure that you're not carrying any weapons or anything. And so we all did that, sat back down, and it didn't take long before we could hear something on the periphery of camp going through the brush, and it would make this circle where semi circle around us and then you go back either way. We didn't turn on flashlights again, We're trying to have a little closer in positive encounter with whatever this is. And so for probably forty five minutes to an hour, it would just kind of move from one side to the air or another around us. And so finally I said, you know, it's not going to do anything more than this, and I've had it. I got to go to bed.
Speaker 1: Big for SOCIETYHO will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: So I get up, I walk into my tent and I'm just getting tucked into my sleeping bag when all of a sudden, there's all this commotion. Well, it turns out this thing had come in a little close close enough my froont my son thought that he could get a look at my son's a big guy. I don't know, six', one two hundred and forty pounds OF i mean solid. Muscle he's a big, guy and so he takes. Off the sink came around and he took off after it to get a look at. It and it was a sound of it running from him and him and running after it through the woods THAT i was listening to, say why he comes comes back into the. TENT i asked him about it and tell me what, happened AND i, said you, know, look please don't do that. Anymore don't chase the bigfoot because you might catch him and you don't want to do. That but that was there At Bumping lake and that was probably again didn't see. It but what was curious to me is where this was going. On back in the. Woods The Game department had left a bear trap back in, There so it made me wonder if someone had had big foot encounters and they said it was a, bear Because i've never seen beer in. There i've seen mountain lion in, there but never ever HAVE i seen a bear or any sign of a bear in. There so the fact that The Game department had a bearcage set up right in that area was a little curious to.
Speaker 1: Me, yeah that's very, suspect ESPECIALLY i mean. Listeners probably now The Bumping lake area has had so, much so many things happen over the. Years you can go on, YouTube there's so many different bigfoot videos and documentaries that have been made. Recently so your son went on when chasing after the? Bigfoot did he? Did he get a pretty good look at it then while he's chasing after.
Speaker 2: It, no all he could see was he could see like the back of it before you, know we go through the brush and the tree limbit move out in front of, it and then you know how there swings back behind when you pass. It he, said you could just see something as it then swung. Back he could just see this this object moving.
Speaker 1: Away that is so as like the gutsiest Thing i've ever. Heard my, GOODNESS i can't imagine. That, so, like if you, now this is Where i'm. NOT i, mean this is going to be a shocker. Surprise But i'm not really an. Outdoorsman so if you, Were let's, say if you were to chase a, bear what would?
Speaker 2: Happen ordinarily they'll run away from.
Speaker 1: You oh, okay all, Right, yeah the.
Speaker 2: Bears are are pretty shy and pretty easy to spook. OFF i wanted to tell you something else about, bumping, like, yeah which? One AND i had really an interesting one up. There we had gone up or just three years. Ago, now we just wanted to get away from from, town go, camping, somewhere and so let's go up to Bumping. Mike it's always been nice up. There so we get there and this area that we used to camp at WHEN i hunted has all changed and now it's all for horse. Camping so they have kind of these these elevated pads all over for horse. Traders and THEN i mean there's no toilets in the running water or anything like that in. There but it's really predominantly a horse. Camp so we get in. There there's nobody. There we set up our. Tent, anyway we can't have a. Campfire that's. Fine we got a lantern we put on on the picnic, table and, yeah we're just kind of having a nice time just being together away from the hustle and, bustle and gets on TO i don't, know, midnight maybe a little, laughter AND i decided it's time for me to go to. Bed so the ground is we can't have a. Campfire the ground everything is just so terribly. Dry. Geez when you put your foot, down there was a puff of dust to go, up you, know a couple of feet off the. Ground so we just had a lantern that set out. There so there was a spot AND, i you, KNOW i back up. There so, anyway we shut down. Everything we go into the can go to bed about four four th in the. Morn THEN i wake. Up i've got to answer the call of. Nature it's still, dark SO i go right out straight out the, tent across kind of this deff dusty bit of a trail and go over to where this salal brush is AND i do my. Business AND i come back into the tent And i'm standing there And i'm trying to debate and debating WHETHER i want to go back to, bed If i'm going to be able to get any more, sleep or AM i just going to get dressed and stay? Up and my son WICH, I he, said what are you? Doing AND i, said, WELL i Think i'm just going to get dressed and stay. Up and no sooner DO i say, that than right outside the, tent a great horned owl goes off the. Thing you, Know i'm right outside the tent and be looking to Other hey that's pretty, cool said, hey wait a, minute there's no tree outside that. Tent AND i wasn't don't when they're on the. Wing so we quick like get dressed. Again back out the tent we go with flash, lights and sure, enough there's no tree there and there's no. Owl but WHERE i had just, urinated about five feet to the left of me is a much larger wet spot in the road that wasn't there when we went to, bed and that's certainly not WHERE i had. Urinated but there's this huge wet. Spot and going away from the wet spot and down through This oregon grape, STUFF i can't remember what they call, it here's this great big, imprints like sixteen seventeen inch long imprints leading off AND i, know darn will they're bigfoot because they go one directly in front of the, other you, know their tracks are typically. Inline and it went one in front of the other right down over the, hill through this death and down into the area where there was an airhorse camp down. Below so that to this day that cracks us up to talk about, that about the owl that wasn't an owl and the huge wet. Spot it was kind of, like you, KNOW i, LIKE i went out and marked my territory in this head had to come out in remarkets. Territory it was just kind of.
Speaker 1: Humorous it's extremely extremely. Interesting it's ANOTHER i, mean there's a lot of things from from that account where you hear bits and pieces and and. Others you hear the, owl but also the wet spot that that is that is very cool as. Well IT'S i love how you're able to have some really cool experiences with your son in. That it sounds like he was kind of into it as, well but you're at least able to get out there and and enjoy. It the The Bumping lake, area you, know it's it's you're going a little bit south. There and did you ever do anything down In Schamania? County?
Speaker 2: No, NO i.
Speaker 1: Haven't, okay Gotcha and has all your research and the things you've been involved with just have they been In washington or have you done other states as? Well?
Speaker 2: Yeah Only washington.
Speaker 1: Being involved With Bumping, lake it is relatively close to some other. Areas did you ever do have you ever done anything in The packwood Or randall Or mountaineer? Area?
Speaker 2: YEAH i participated in A bfro expedition In packwood and actually that was my first. One Kirk brandenberg had invited me to come on that and that was kind of my get introduced and see IF i like them and they liked. Me kind of a, trip and it was. Interesting the second, day people were still coming in for anticipate and a police officer off duty and his wife were driving in and he had a bigfoot across the road in front of, him and when it came across from the up hill, side crossed in front and dropped off the downhill. Side he said it had reached up and grabbed this limb and kind of swung itself over the side of the road and him. Down so we did a recreation of, that and we got this this guy to go with. Us and so it turns out THAT i can't remember who it. Was it Wasn't kirk and had Been. John somebody went back and beat the breast for a little ways back along the route of things supposedly came, from and they came through this this alder, thicket and you, know there's order been great and you, know on the ground there and so they were able to see where this thing had, wants but there wasn't anything. Definable and then of course we were trying to measure to see how tall this thing, was and the only thing we really had as a measuring point was this limb that it had reached up and grabbed onto to swing off the. Road and at the point where the witness said it had reached up and grabbed this, thing this limb that was like eleven feet off the, ground so they knew it was well beyond human dimensions to be able to reach up to that eleven foot off the ground and grab this limb and swing and and really the witnesses response and reaction to, this you, know all night. LONG i, mean here's the guy who's a police. OFFICER i suspect he's faced some, hardened you, know bad guys from time to, time and but he wouldn't leave the wouldn't leave the, campground wouldn't leave the, campfire and he couldn't even turn his back to the. Woods he had to keep rotating around like he. Was he was quite. Terrified his response WAS i, thought very, genuine and it was one of the few TIMES i think on an expedition THAT i saw someone had a valid.
Speaker 1: Experience what a what a first first, Expedition what a way to start that. Out that's very very, Cool. ROB i just wanted to say thank you so. MUCH i do you, know we'll throw one more out. There this has just been such an incredible. Conversation you are wealth and, knowledge and we've gone a lot of different places in the state Of washington in this. Interview BUT i do want to ask your initial Mount sigh, encounter when you had that visual and it was behind the, stump do you think that's the best look that you've ever gotten at a bigfoot over the? Years?
Speaker 2: Oh, ABSOLUTELY i mean it was broad. Daylight, yeah absolutely.
Speaker 1: Awesome and, YEAH i guess we'll end with. This spending so many, years you, know looking into the, subject and you, know talking to people and going on, expeditions et, cetera have you come to a realization about what you think these creatures can be classified as or is it something you're still trying to figure out.
Speaker 2: Yourself you, KNOW i tend to go back and forth on that a little. Bit you, know at one TIME i was firmly in The gigantopithecus. Camp but in the ensuing years there's been discoveries. Made if you want to look into, it look Up Professor Lee berger in his findings Of Australia pithecus sediba and what is the latest, One homo no, LETTY i look for an origin for, bigfoot and you, KNOW i don't hold with extraterrestrial kind of. Stuff BUT i look for where in the human line or in the hammeted line could bigfoot have split off and evolved separately and. Differently and it wasn't UNTIL i, Mean i've looked at tons of research and archaeological reports and what have. You And Lee burger has in the past few years convinced me without intending to convince, me but he has convinced me that this goes back alongside of, us back to when we had finally decided to stop swinging in the trees and became ground. Dwelling there are fossil indications of you, know Doctor Jeff meldrum makes an awful lot about the, footprint and he talks about this this calcutaneous bone in the heel which dictates how all the foot of the big foot rotates and and where the flection point is on this, Well australopithecus, sediba discovered By Lee berger just a few years, back has that same calcutaneous bone that Doctor meldrum talks. About so is it a direct ancestor relation To? BIGFOOT i don't, Know but here now we have fossil evidence that shows linkage between then and. Them and now and them, uh and Then homo ne leetti is more recent find and that was just he just got that class found In class bied a couple of years, ago found in the same, cave much more human looking. Characteristics now granted they were they were, small you, know four and a half five feet, tall but so was everything in those. Days we know and can sign physically proved That gigantopithecus is not surviving to this. Day it could not possibly have because of the bamboo die offs and it was a specialized. Beater BUT i look to those kind of, discoveries and those two in, particular as being relevant to what we're seeing, today and maybe why we see so many is that they they thrive around. Us they actually seek us out for a direction for what we leave behind that they can. Use that's my thoughts on.
Speaker 1: It that's really. Interesting it's a part of the Subject i'm not extremely familiar, with but just looking up photos of a sideba and you're looking at artists, recreations it does have some definite similarities to what you hear from from witness. Accounts so that's very. Cool it might be Something i'll look a little bit more, into But, ROBIN i just want to say thank you for coming on the. Show do you prefer to be an individual that kind of, WELL i guess you have already said. It you prefer to be in the. Background but, YEAH i guess.
Speaker 2: If somebody somebody has questions that they want help with and they THINK i can, help on board and willing to do.
Speaker 1: That, okay very. Good is that a thing where we can share your email or just if someone reaches out type?
Speaker 2: Deal, yeah email would be, Fine, yes.
Speaker 1: Okay SO i can put that in the show. Notes, yes, okay, Perfect. Rob it's been a pleasure chatting with, you and thank you for sharing different experiences that you've had and that you've been involved with throughout your life regarding, this and we'll definitely be in. Touch but thank you so much for coming on the show.
Speaker 2: Today oh you're very. Welcome evan joined it.
Speaker 1: TOO i just want to take a few minutes to say thank you to you all my listeners for listening to the. Podcast please take a minute to help out the show by subscribing on, YouTube making sure you hit the bell so you don't miss any, notifications and share the episode on YouTube with a. Friend, also if you're listening to us on a. Podcast thank you so. Much make sure that you're. Subscribed share the show with a. Friend, really it's all about sharing the show wherever you. Can if you've had A bigfoot encounter related to the following or know someone who, has please reach out to me At Bigfoot society at gmail dot com or pass on my. Email here's the. List The Subtle lake area Of, Oregon, Rainbow, oregon McKinsey bridge, Area Sweet, home pretty much that entire, area the north. Part if you get WHAT i. Mean i'll see you back next. Time. LISTENERS Sasa summerfest this Year july eleventh through the, Twelfth Be Fantastic july eleventh through twelfth In Greenwaters park And, Oakridge, oregon and, listeners if you're going to, go you can get a two day ticket for the cost of one if you use the code b F s Like Bigfoot, society BUT bfs it'll get used some off your. Cost priscilla wasn't nice enough to provide that for my. Listeners so there you. GO i look forward to seeing you, There so make sure you head over to www Dot Sasquatch summerfest dot com and pick up your tickets. Today