Speaker 1: What if sanctuary wasn't just a place, but a way of living. Welcome to the Sanctuary Network, your weekly home for conversations that awaken the heart, heal the body, and inspire the spirit. I'm your host, Mary Ellen Poppick, the creator of Spiritfest.
Speaker 2: And the Natural Wellness expos.
Speaker 1: For two decades, I've been creating spaces, now creating a bold new broadcast from Mind, Body and Spirit, where seekers, healers, and teachers come together to share wisdom, laughter, and transformation. We've seen what happens when communities gather, people become enlivened. Now, through the Sanctuary Network, that same spirit is reaching you wherever you are in the world.
Speaker 2: Each week, we'll sit down with thought leaders, authors and everyday visionaries. Will also shine a light.
Speaker 1: On the grassroots voices of the Sanctuary marketplace, the healers, vendors and practitioners who make this movement thrive.
Speaker 2: This this isn't just another show.
Speaker 1: It's your sanctuary, a space to pause, reflect and reconnect with what matters most. So take a deep breath, open your heart, and join me together.
Speaker 2: Let's step into the Sanctuary.
Speaker 1: Thank everyone, we are live tonight here at the Sanctuary From thundery Orlando, Florida. Doctor su Whitaker is our special guest tonight and we are both in Orlando tonight, although she were not in the same room, she is because you hail from Oregon, right Portland, Yes, Yes, from Sale Yes, So normally we're far away. So it's nice to have you in the state. And we are preparing for Spiritfest Jacksonville this weekend, yes, which is exciting. So I'd like to give you a proper introduction before we jump into our topic of telepathy tonight. And I just want to let people know this is not another.
Speaker 2: Woo Wu show.
Speaker 1: Telepathy is literally the language of the future, and we've got so much to get.
Speaker 2: Into and really excited.
Speaker 1: So Doctor Sue Whitaker is an educator, inventor, researcher, author, and pioneer and the rapidly emerging field of frequency based wellness and non consumable energetic support systems. She's a recent recipient of the Make America Healthy Again Award in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: That's Maha.
Speaker 1: You might hear that her journey began in a remote Alaskan village where she went through all kinds.
Speaker 2: Of interesting things learning from the indigenous.
Speaker 1: People in nineteen eighty she was one of the early pioneers and bringing computers into education. Her groundmaking groundmaking work caught the attention of Steve Jobs, who personally awarded her Apple's highest annual recognition recognition for innovation. And so she has got into the wellness field, recovering from for meldehide poisoning in nineteen eighty three through alternative approaches, so you get the ideas. Sue is a great researcher and really digs into the things that interest So she then became deeply involved in holistic and integrative wellness. Her advocacy efforts contributed to changes in orient law that helped insurance companies begin covering alternative healthcare services.
Speaker 2: Wasn't that Alaskan law? It is talked about that last time I fix that?
Speaker 1: So she is extremely experienced and she is a great intuitive.
Speaker 2: We've also called her the telepathic Oracle.
Speaker 1: And we're very lucky to have her not only on the show tonight, but in spirit fust and natural wellness expost too as a whole.
Speaker 2: So welcome Sue, and thank you for being here.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you, it's an honor to be on the show. We are touching so many people in ways that they couldn't get anywhere else. That's what's so exciting about the sanctuary. We can talk about things that most people feel like they can't talk about. And tonight, you know, Mary Ellen, we're going to talk about something that people just think about and think. It's something different. People do call me the Telepathic Oracle. And when I first heard that, someone who I dearly love gave me that name, and I said, oh my goodness, that's a big title. And before I had never even thought of myself as being someone who's different or extraordinary. I've always thought of myself as someone who's just deeply curious. One day I woke up and I had an entire book in my head about telepathy, and in four days, I had it written down on pieces of paper. And I just never dreamed that someone would think of me like that. And I've always thought of myself as just deeply curious. I've spent my entire life asking questions, how does life really work? How is it that people sometimes know things they couldn't possibly know. And you know, when we sit down and talk, we talk about these kinds of things, and that's what's so fun about the show is that we get a chance to talk about things like this that no one could possibly go to a dear friend and start talking, Hey, what do you know about telepathy? They probably think you were crazy, But we can sit down at a place like this and we're able to talk about that. So those kinds of questions have fascinated me, and growing up in Alaska gave me an unusual childhood. Of course, nature became my greatest teacher. Later I became a first grade teacher, and the children became my teachers. Then I spent years working with thousands of clients and they became my teachers. When you teach first grade, you can teach the first half in total silence, and the second half you have to use words. They have already begun to forget the telepathy. So I've learned a lot in my life, and sometimes we learn from the most strange places. We learn from nature, We learn through love, through silence. Silence is the biggest place. The title telepathy Oracle doesn't remind me that I have all the answers. Believe me, I don't. It reminds me to keep asking beautiful questions. It reminds me to stay humble enough to keep learning. And perhaps that's what an oracle really is, not someone who knows everything, but someone who's learned to listen. And that's what I hope we do together tonight. I hope we simply become better listeners. Don't you think that's a lesson right there? It really is.
Speaker 1: And I think telepathy has gotten more recognizable because of the Telepathy tapes which came out several years ago.
Speaker 2: Have you listened to any of them?
Speaker 1: It's yes, I have fascinating yes, And if you haven't listened to them, I recommend going and doing and and these are people that are either on the autism spectrum, or they were.
Speaker 2: More blind, or have other way that they've learned.
Speaker 1: They're learning different ways to communicate, but not even just communicate, but to see things, Yes, in just really amazing ways. I was at a conference in March and one of the people was there.
Speaker 2: The man was born blind, but she can.
Speaker 1: Hold up a sign in front of him with a three letter word on it, and he can eventually. And what was neat was when he was doing this, he was telling what he saw. But so now that we're getting more accustomed to the word, I think people are starting to we're starting to dispel some of the myths, and one of them is, you know, you'd see in Vegas a telepathic you know, hypnotist who can read your mind, And that's not.
Speaker 2: What telepathy is. Like you talk about.
Speaker 1: Growing up in Alaska and being in with nature. Is telepathy is synergy. It's just being in concert with each other. And that's that's the language of the future, and that's where we're going.
Speaker 2: One more point i'd like to add.
Speaker 1: Is the newest movie Disclosure Day, without giving away any spoilers, that's what it's becoming. That's what is going on there is that that's what the ETS are trying to tell us that once we get to that point where we cannot only understand telepathy, where it becomes our operating system, they're going to be here.
Speaker 2: So it's giving me goosebumps just thinking about that.
Speaker 3: So yeah, well, and you know another word there that you're kind of getting close to is coherence. Yes, once we get into coherence, we're all one. And even if we can't read each other's minds, which isn't what telepathy is anyway, but we feel that love, we feel that interconnectedness and that's really important, and it's important in everyday life. You know, no matter if you're at work or with your pets, or your children or your grandchildren, you want to be connected to them.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So you've been studying for many, many years intuition consciousness as well as the telepathy. What made you gravitate with all the other things that you've studied and really dug into what really you.
Speaker 2: Know, grabbed out at you with those topics.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't think I was really fascinated with telepathy. I really didn't understand it. I became fascinated with people. People are really amazing. Everywhere I went, people would tell me stories that they couldn't explain. Now that's what got me intrigued. A mom would say to me, Sue, I knew something was wrong before the phone rang. Someone else might say to me, I was thinking about my best friend and before I could call her, the phone rang. I mean, that's really what we do. Another person might tell me I walked into the room and immediately I knew something had happened, even though everyone was smiling. I kept hearing these stories over and over all over the United States. Wherever I went, most people simply smiled and called them coincidences. But I find myself asking a very different question. How how did they know? What were they perceiving? What were they listening to? I kept asking the how, why, And as I would ask, the curiosity just got bigger. You know, I think curiosity is one of God's greatest gifts. Curiosity is what led people to discover electricity and go to the moon, and medicine and changes. It completely changes our world. So when I would be curious about these things, I just kept asking, why is it that these people? And who are these people? Let me stop for a second, who are these people? I want every one of you in the audience to raise your hand if something really unusual has happened that you cannot explain. And I know Mary Ellen and I both have our hands up. There are so many things that have happened that we can't explain. And I really believe tonight that the people watching don't spend the evening asking themselves. Do I believe in telepathy. I hope that you would believe that you have experience and you have to remember it, because I think if you're being honest, I think almost every hand will go up, and maybe that's where the wonderful journey begins, not with certainty, but with curiosity. I've learned something over the years. Curiosity opens doors, but fear closes them. And tonight I'd simply like to invite everyone to become curious with me, because I have a feeling that before this evening is over, many people are going to remember experiences they've completely forgotten, and that may be the beginning of something very beautiful, don't you think.
Speaker 2: Oh? Absolutely?
Speaker 1: And you know we were talking about the coherence and I cannot help but think of the animals too, And again, without giving away too much with disclosure day, that is something that is coming out for several different reasons. But my understanding of Atlantis was that they worked much more in concert with the animals. Yes, that, and that's where I think that we're going back to. And even in the Bible, it talks in there about not only a future where animals and humans co exist peacefully, but a restoration of the original harmony of creation, and that to me is just so beautiful.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's what I think that we're doing.
Speaker 1: I think that we are going back to that people, animals, everything in nature, the trees.
Speaker 2: I think that we're going back to that.
Speaker 3: So, you know, there were experiments done in the late sixties with a polygraph gentleman called Cleave Baxter. Cleve Baxter had polygraph machines so he could test things, and he wondered why his dog was always sitting by the window when he came home, and so they decided as an experiment to see, at what point in time does that dog run to the window. Well, they did all kinds of different things, but they found that the moment that Cleave thought about going home, the dog rand to the window. So we are connected with animals and plants long before we know, because you know, you would think, well the dog or the cat heard the car, or they heard it coming down the street, or they heard you on the sidewalk or something like that. Well, they discovered years ago that it was the moment they decided. But if it was set up ahead of time and it was not random, the dog would just lay sleeping over in the corner.
Speaker 1: Is is there a difference between teleopathy and intuition.
Speaker 3: Well, intuition and telepathy are intertwined. There are many doorways to get into telepathy, and one of them is to get that intuition working, and we're going to talk about that a little bit here tonight. But you know, there are many doorways to come in. And so as with anything, you know, if you want to learn to play the grand piano, you probably don't start with the grand piano. You might start with a little keyboard, you know, and then work your way up. Well, that's kind of how all of this works. As you know, we probably didn't do out a body first. As we were doing meditation and as we were doing these things that we kind of worked up to that. And so intuition is a piece of it. And as we work with our intuition, there are many ways to do that. My husband has a Burkie water filter. He fills it most of the way full, and then he goes over to the sink and he fills a picture until he believes he's being told or is intuition tells him that that's exactly right. He turns off the water faucet, and then he finishes filling the Burkey filter. Well, that is listening to your intuition. It could be called telepathy. Some people say, well, that's telepathy, Well, yes, and no, As you know, your intuition tells you when things are going to happen. So with telepathy, usually it's a sharing of pictures or information from person to person. And like you say, the blind person, she holds a card up in front of him. He can't see it because he's blind, but because he's there, he can feel it, and that feeling is usually the telepathy.
Speaker 1: It is because I wonder if he's going to know the answer if she wasn't thinking of it. Because he's seeing the letters, he's seeing the way that they're shaped and everything. So that's kind of But he also described seeing his wife and knew where she was standing, what she was wearing, and it was very interesting that he was born blind yet he could describe what she.
Speaker 2: Was wearing also, So yeah, so there's a lot to this.
Speaker 3: There's the things that make you go hmmm, and that's what you should be doing, because that's the curiosity. See you're saying hmmm. Some people would say, oh, it's just a coincidence. He just guessed it and it was all faked up, and you know that's not what you and I do. We go, huh, how do he do that? How? That's the curiosity, And that's what I want people to walk away with tonight is that how how does this happen? How does this woman know? How do I know? How? Where did I get it? Yeah? And it's because you and I are willing to go huh, how did he get that? And how does he know? And could it be that it's from her? Well, if it's from her, then that's telepathy because she's thinking of a cat or whatever the word was, right, or she's thinking of what she drew, because you know, if she's sitting there thinking about a cat, but he's telling her what she drew, that's completely different.
Speaker 2: That happened. One of the words is.
Speaker 1: B b eeaid, I see a line, I see a circle, it's going that way, he goes.
Speaker 2: But I know what it is because I see it and he saw the bee.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: And that's not again, that's.
Speaker 1: Not mind reading. He is in you know, in coherence with her, right. And so so that's different than being able to know exactly what somebody is thinking as well, you know what they're feeling or they you know, Yes, similar, but it is different.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's very different.
Speaker 2: So we got it.
Speaker 1: We got a question from a listener, and so I'm gonna kind of second this question.
Speaker 2: But they asked. She asks of you, have you ever had an experience you still can't explain?
Speaker 3: Oh, my goodness, I've had several, but I'll share one that was really interesting. I happened to be at La Conscious Life, and many of you know about that, and so it's a little bit different than some of the venues you'll go to. But I got in there and I found a beautiful piece of lapis lazuli and I walked by, and then I went back and I went, I got to have that. Well. Jeff and I went on to our booth. We got set up, I ran back, I paid the gentleman, and when I bought it from the gentleman, and the gentleman said something very interesting. He said, when I bought this in Afghanistan, I saw your face and I was like, oh right, he's a salesperson, right, And of course he would tell me that. So I didn't think anything about it, went in did my work that night. During the middle of the night, I had a dream about him. I dreamt that we were in a cave with crystals that were so large that we couldn't put our arms around him, and he would just flink on them just a little bit and they would just sing and it was beautiful, and I knew exactly what we had on. And when I got up that morning, I told my husband all about it. I said, Jeff, it was the coolest place. I said, there was this cave and blah blah blah blah blah. And that was kind of the end of it until I got to my booth and the gentleman came running in, ran right past me, stood right in front of my husband, about four inches from his face, and said, Sir, I had a dream about your wife last night. I dreamt that we were in a cave. The crystals were so large we couldn't put our arms around them, and I would make them sing, and he told everything we had on. Wow. Now, where that came from, I have no explanation. But what it has done is if he's at one of these conferences or expos that I go to, I will know he's there before I go in the door. He says, he knows if I'm there, and sometimes will end up at exactly the same place, coming in the front and back door. And so something has drawn us together. But do you have any explanation on how that could happen? Yeah, but I.
Speaker 1: You know, we've been doing this so long almost nothing surprises me, right, And that was what I was going to follow up with because I don't want to get too far off of the subject of telepathy, because we've got a lot to cover, right, But I was also thinking, you know, I could name the top five and I don't want to say weirdest.
Speaker 2: But the most unbelievable things that I've seen.
Speaker 1: So what about you, what's one of the most unbelievable things that you've witnessed.
Speaker 3: I was in a car in Austin, Texas driving down a frontage road and a Corvette came off the freeway doing about eighty miles an hour and I looked up and he was less than a foot from the driver's side, which I was driving, and I didn't have time to do anything except grab the steering wheel because I knew he was going to put me into a spin. And nothing happened. And I looked in my rearview mirror and he went off the side of the road. Wow, I have no explanation.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, and that's to me, that's a miracle. And you know, yes, yeah, so that's about you.
Speaker 3: What what have you?
Speaker 1: I had a few and one was I did see. It was when the Sanctuary was a store, when it was still a physical location, and we were there after hours waiting for something. We were going somewhere, We're doing something, and a lot of the practitioners were still there and they were doing healing on a woman that was going through a particularly difficult time. And I saw her back arch and I saw something came out of her and.
Speaker 2: It was not good.
Speaker 1: I knew whatever it was, and we stayed extraly and did a lot of clearing, but I knew whatever it was needed to come out of her. And that was really cool, just the fact to see it. And I again, I saw it with my own eyes. I can't dispute that. But there's actually other things. One morning, I was having trouble waking up. I had gotten up really early to take my daughter to school. It gosh like six thirty in the morning. And I came home and I went back to sleep, and you know, you go into that deep rem sleep and then you feel disoriented, and I knew it was time to wake up, and I had forced myself to wake up, and I saw what looked like a softball, but it had green and red things flashing around it, and it was kind of up, you know a little bit in the corner of the room, and I I did.
Speaker 2: A triple take. I looked at it, I could see it.
Speaker 1: I'm seeing that, and then I shut my eyes and I've said I'm definitely seeing that. And then the third time it started to disappear in front of me. But after talking with some people about it, they think I actually saw my Marcaba that I came out, which is the vehicle that your soul.
Speaker 2: Uses to astra travel.
Speaker 1: Sure, and I came out of it just quick enough, and I, you know, was in that state. But I try to remember that too because it's similar to going into a meditative state.
Speaker 2: And also that's when I'm most in.
Speaker 1: Tune with spirit, is right when I wake up too. So I've got a lot more cool stuff, and I'm sure.
Speaker 2: You do as well. But again, what's the explanation. Did I dream it?
Speaker 1: I could have, you know, but when you see it with your own ey so back to like the telepathy tapes, Yeah, it could be a coincidence, but when you see it with your own eyes and you know that there's no way that this can be faked. And then again That's why I like doing spiritfests, and I want this platform is so that people can talk to other normal mainstream people.
Speaker 2: Remember Ms Leo who had the incense.
Speaker 1: She talked in a fake accent with the turbine on her head. But mainstream people and you know who can back up what they do with science and experience and you know other stories like We've got too, so that you can explore and ask the questions and feeling in a safe, you know environment, not like you'd go talk to somebody at.
Speaker 2: The water cooler. It's just sure, like you said, but thank you.
Speaker 3: When you're at the spiritfest, it's so interesting. People will come by and say, these are my peeps, this is my tribe. These are people that understand me. And you know, that's so true. We're all open and if somebody comes with a story that's unusual, we don't try to shut them down. We try to encourage that and tell them that's normal. We're normal, We're supposedly we're normal. And we tell them, you know, it's okay, you can come and talk to anybody in the room. Anybody would listen to you.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, dude, there's I just don't think at this point anything that we could hear that would just be too weird.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think so. Yeah, I think with me, it's pretty open. And I've heard so many children tell me things, and you know, at first it was like, oh my goodness, where'd they get this? But then when you listen, you can really hear that they really saw this and they really know this, and so this is this is all real around us.
Speaker 1: So we've only got a few minutes before we go to our first break. But you mentioned earlier that that we're receivers before we're talkers, and that maybe first grade is around that time of the cognitive shift.
Speaker 2: Can you discuss that a little bit in two minutes?
Speaker 3: Sure. Sure. When we're before we're born, we're talking to our moms with chemicals. We know what our mom's vibration feels like, sounds like. We know our dads if he's around, We know grandma's, grandpa's we know all that. But when baby is born, suddenly that chemical link is broken, and that baby would be lost without having the telepathy to hang on. And so we see the kids they're just sponges. You've heard that, people say, Oh, they're just sponges. They are they learn so quickly, they listen, they have open hearts. But then when they reach first grade, what happens is I can teach silently that first half, but the second half I have to use words. That's because their brain goes from theta, which is that meditative state that sponge into alpha, which we are. And you know, they lose that ability to see and feel. Now that's not a set time. That doesn't mean that exactly at seven years old, this is over. It's not. There's some kids that keep it, keep it going, going, and I think it's because parents at home encourage. But you know, most of us said, don't be silly, that's your imagination, don't be weird. You know, you want to be normal like your friends. And so as adults, we've shut it off.
Speaker 1: I want to leave right there and pick up exactly in the spot right when we come back from break. But I'd like everybody to know about doctor Sue's book Raising Telepathic Children, and you can find it on Amazon also doctor Sue's Books dot Com, just like Doctor Seuss, but not doctor Sue's books. And then what is the website where they can find out more about what you've got going on?
Speaker 3: Uh, detoxalot dot com or I want to Scan dot com. They can get a free TuS and burden scan at I Want a Scan dot com.
Speaker 1: And then people can meet doctor Sue live and in person this weekend in Jacksonville, Florida at the New Fairgrounds. You can find out more about that event at our website SPIRITFESTUSA dot com.
Speaker 2: There's a tab for the Jacksonville show. So we're gonna have to.
Speaker 1: Break and as I said, we're gonna pick right back up there about the cognitive shift we go through around age seven.
Speaker 4: Hello friends, my name is David Trotterham, the founder and publisher of Awakened Magazine, and we are deeply honored to collaborate with Mary Ellen Poppik, the Sanctuary Network and spiritfestexpos At Awakened Magazine, we are dedicated to amplifying the vo of conscious leaders, healers, and coaches as we all help awaken our world to love. We do that through our digital magazine. We release several interviews and numerous articles every single week at Awakened Magazine dot com. We have a print magazine that comes out several times a year. We have a co authored book series called Awakened hearts that We've had multiple bestsellers and incredible authors joining us, and of course we have our own expo right here in southern California every year. Hey, if you haven't already checked it out, I encourage you to watch the interview that I did with Mary Ellen Poppik. You can find it at Awakened magazine dot com. Just search mary Ellen. It'll pop right up. You will love getting to know her and her backstory. And if you haven't already get a free subscription to Awakened magazine, you can find that at Awakened magazine dot com.
Speaker 2: Florida has a great new option for healthy living.
Speaker 1: Our natural health expos were a hit last year, so twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: Brings more events around Florida.
Speaker 1: This special event offers health and wellness opportunities for people and pets, high quality experts in well being, healing, anti aging.
Speaker 2: And natural living.
Speaker 1: Plus you'll find speakers, demonstrations, and much more. All details, lists of locations, and discounted admission can be found at Natural Wellnessexpo dot com. Join us for Spiritfest, coming soon to a city near you. Spiritfest is a metaphysical, holistic and crystal expo featuring an amazing array of vendors, speakers, authors, artists, crystals, healers, psychic.
Speaker 2: Readers, and more.
Speaker 1: Spiritfest is your chance to explore and connect with others of like mind. Get all details including our upcoming locations up and down the East Coast, also discounted admission and more at SPIRITFESTUSA dot com. Our next event is January tenth and eleventh, with special guests and special presentations including Psychic Explorer, medium Mark Anthony and also historical researcher Explore and author Jim Viera. More details are coming to our website soon and we look forward to seeing you at spirit Fusted.
Speaker 2: Twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: Welcome back everyone to the Sanctuary for Mind, Body and Spirit. We are live tonight with doctor Sue Whittaker, author of Raising Telepathic Children, just one of the many books that she has written about consciousness, about natural health, and she is one of the most researched people that I know, and so we're always blessed to have her here. We left off in the last segment talking about the cognitive shift that we go through around age seven, around first grade, where she says that she can start out teaching first grade the first half with very little words, and then the second half of the year it's it's the kids just go through this process. And it reminds me of a lot of people will talk about they don't really remember vacations or things that happened much before that time too, and and that is it that same thing what would make them not be able to remember them? And not everybody, but you know, for the large part not remember a lot.
Speaker 2: Is it Are they using a different part of their brain or what is.
Speaker 3: That it's a different brain wave, so they're in data when they're before that, and then they go into alpha and so yeah, sometimes people forget. Now there's the perfect lead in to what we're talking about because and you didn't even realize it. But you know what, we didn't lose our telepathy. We forgot And that's what I want people to know this. This book isn't written for only people that are raising kids. This book is actually written so that we can remember it's written about children, but the telepathic children that downloaded it to me wanted me to have adults remember their telepathy. And if we're playing games and working with children trying to help them not lose theirs, then we're obviously going to remember ours, and you know what, some of us already remember some. And it's like anything else, if you practice and practice well, you're going to get better at it. And so like if we sat down at a table and we said we're going to share a color and it's one of the eight primary colors, which I recommend people start with about three years old. But if we did that soon, we would get so that we were very good at it. And there are a hundred thirty different games in the book, and the book teaches you to not only remember your own, but make sure that the children that you're around don't forget there. So teachers, parents, grandparents, anybody like that, it would really help.
Speaker 1: That's another I'd talk about this reason why I wanted to do spiritfests and have that platform. I went to my first psychic theater they called it then when I was twelve, and it was like finding the mother ship. But another part of my origin story that I frequently share is I could see and hear things other people couldn't. I could see auras, but I could see spirits. But I have to say, specially at night.
Speaker 2: It did scare me. But I would talk to my mother about it.
Speaker 1: And my mother acted like we all knew this was a common thing. And then one day she laughed at me in a way that I knew she thought this was a game. And so then I never talked about it again because I didn't want to be weird or different or I couldn't quite figure out what I was missing. But it was right around age eight when I would have had my first communion, and then that's when I had my first like supernatural experience that I did not share with anyone, but because of that reason.
Speaker 2: But I like people that.
Speaker 1: Can hear stories like this and then they can go back to certain points in their life too where they might have had things or they might have experiences. Because to me, those experiences when you had when you were a kid, before the internet, before you read books, before you really were influenced, those are genuine.
Speaker 2: You know they are people should not doubt those.
Speaker 1: So that's really important, and again another reason we talk about all the weird stuff too, because then if you do have some of these experiences, you know that it's not just you, you know.
Speaker 3: Well, and it's hard when your friends make fun of you if you bring it up. And so that's the one thing that this show and then like you say, this a fest events, that's where you bring it. You bring it to the people that are in your tribe that you could talk about with it, and you can share, and they're not gonna laugh at you. You're gonna say, oh, my goodness, that sounds just like the one I had. Tell me more soon, yeah, pretty soon you're best friends and you've you've met a new community that you don't lose these things because it's very easy, like you say, to get scared and then tuck it away, and then you start forgetting and it's you know, your mother laughed at you. I mean when you said that that Really it's touching because as a parent, that's all it takes for a kid to say, well, something must be weird about me. Because she just laughed.
Speaker 2: She really didn't understand. She really had no idea what I was talking about. We did talk about it later.
Speaker 1: She said, why didn't you talk about this when we were when you were younger, And I said, because you know, that was I did tell I think I did start talking about it more openly when I was about twelve, But even then.
Speaker 2: I'm not afraid to be different.
Speaker 1: I don't really and know a lot of people are they don't like to be, you know, kind of the exception.
Speaker 2: So and that I was trying to.
Speaker 1: Think of other things that people may have shut down, other sensory things or that you know, may have caused us to.
Speaker 2: Not be able to use any of our clayers. You know, see here smell.
Speaker 1: The intuition that that serves more psychic aspect of it too, that those things may not be gone either that those are just things that we've forgotten or that we've accidentally shut down due to those types of three D.
Speaker 3: I think it's all the claires we come in with all of that, and we actually I've been taking classes in psychism and mediumship and clairvoyants because I wanted to make sure that I had mine back and those players come back. You remember, you start going, oh yeah, I remember when I did this and I could do that, And so, you know, I highly recommend that you come to a spiritfest if you're in the area, because there are classes that are being taught, and some of the classes are really amazing. People are teaching you how to get those skills back and to listen. And you always have a real big variety of teachers teaching every weekend, and there's so much that we can learn in those classes. And sure you can come to the vendors and chat with us and visit and buy things, but there's like a complete college library every weekend. And you have amazing people, I mean, world experts are at those faires. You never know who you're going to meet when you go to one of those fairs.
Speaker 1: They and they love to share information. So you don't have to buy anything. You don't even have to attend the class. You can just talk to them in their booth. You know what they're doing or whatever, and they love to share the information. And then again you get their information, then you can check out their websites and see more about what's going on. But I had a thought when you were talking earlier that right now the world seems very chaotic and it seems like a lot of things are falling away. A lot of people say their friends are different now, they don't like the same music, that thing's on TV. And I'm hearing this from a lot of people of all different walks of life and all different interests, and I kind of a you know, because the planet is ascending, just like people are. You know, when we're in a much faster trajectory with the evolutionary stage. I believe that we are at this time, but I feel like that what is happening is the stuff kind of starts to crumble away. We're finding a new set of people, a new new friends and new network. Is that telepathy or an energetic frequency or is that all the same that we're now connecting with these new higher people that interest us well.
Speaker 3: I think as our energy level goes up, which it is the Earth's energy levels going up, those of us in this community, our energy levels are going with vibration level. Yes, And so what happens is like if I were to go out to dinner tonight, people would come over and start talking to me. The people that come to you are the same vibrational level as you are. So when you feel like I'm attracted to that person, but I don't know why, it's because they're the same energy level. People will say to me at a show, which one of these readers are the best, And my answer is, walk around and you will find the one that's at your vibrational level. There's some in this room that you came to hear, and they came to speak to you, and so you know, it's not like, oh, I like Bob over here, and I want you to go talk to Bob. It doesn't work like that. It's because we're all moving up in this energy, and this energy is really changing, and sometimes it's really good and sometimes it's not so good, or at least it feels like it's not so good. But what I've found is to get into the higher levels. Every morning, when I get up, I give gratitude for all the things that went wrong yesterday, because we all have them. You know, the hose, broken water, sprayed all over and you know, whatever it is. But those are life lessons and those are ways that we can raise our vibration and to get into telepathy. As far as I am and where I'm just using it constantly, I would say that one of those reasons is that gratitude. And you know, I don't just give gratitude for the things that happened that are great. I give thanks to those things that didn't go so well. And I think that's the secret of gratitude. You know, the more we're we feel gratitude for things, our vibrational energy is raised and for people, you know, people, people really need that that love and that coherence. And as we reach out because we do, you know, maybe it was you that said this or somebody I can't remember, it's been a long time ago, but the wings of a butterfly flapping in Africa can cause a hurricane in Florida. So when we say something about someone or to someone, we want to remember that every word that comes out is a vibration and it changes everything on the entire earth. And so when people come to those spiritfests, we want to make sure that everybody feels welcome. We want to make sure that we listen, and listening is the key right now people need to.
Speaker 2: Be heard, oh more so than ever.
Speaker 1: And no, we're really we're all one yes and everybody. We say that on our website everyone is welcome, and we really do mean that.
Speaker 2: And that's what we're doing. We're holding space for people.
Speaker 1: And that is a term that not everybody kind of understands, but that's what we're doing is we're literally holding that energy, we're holding that frequency where anybody that is curious or interested, no matter what level of your spiritual path that you are on, that we are there for you.
Speaker 2: And you know exactly what I mean, and I know we do our.
Speaker 1: Opening circle at the beginning of spirit Fest in the morning on Saturday, and that's literally what we're doing. We're holding that vibration and it lasts longer than the weekend of whatever city that we're in too. So that's what I feel like when people feel like things are falling apart, that really maybe they're not.
Speaker 2: Maybe they're falling together. Right.
Speaker 1: I've learned that things just are no longer right or wrong, or good or bad or black or white. It just is. And we the more that we can trust Spirit has our back and there's a divine plan for everything.
Speaker 2: And that give up.
Speaker 1: What do you call it, It's a surrender, you know, knowing it's surrender.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And that's where you give the gratitude, you know, And that's that's so important. And when what tickles me at Spiritfest My favorite thing I ask people is this your first Spirit Fest? Yes, it's my very first one. I just found you. That tickles me to death. And the other thing is people pushing a little kid. Wouldn't you love to be that little kid in that little stroller going through that fair? Like you said you found it at age twelve, I was taught by Seanan starting at age three. Wow, it's the same thing. We want those kids to be welcome in there. And as they go by, I talk to them using telepathy and I welcome them to Spiritfest.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And some of the vendors do have things for kids. They all love the power rocks, yes, but you know, and there's a lot of things that they gravitate towards two that they've learned about through books or minecraft or different ways that they're really getting in tune with that.
Speaker 2: So I think that that's good.
Speaker 1: The more that they can understand that this really is for everybody. And even I've had little kids eight nine years old that are interested in reiki and the energy healing too.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think that that's really amazing. I love seeing multiple generations.
Speaker 2: When they commit.
Speaker 3: That's me too. Yeah. Don't you think that those kids that are seven, eight nine years old that are asking about reiki, don't you believe that they were probably reiki masters in the past?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, sure, yeah, they brought it or remembering that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they're still remembering, you know. That's the thing. And I can't say enough about the word remembering because you know, people will say well, how come I lost my telepathy? You haven't. It's still there. We just have to bring it out of you. And that's those kids. Those kids remember what they did in past lives. And there's even in the book a chapter on kids that came in that did that have done amazing things and they know what they were in a past life and they remembered it and they still remember it today. So like my son is age forty and he still remembers he has never lost that knowing of where he came from.
Speaker 2: Oh that's neat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you could suggest something simple for people who want to begin noticing telepathy in their lives, do you have a suggestion?
Speaker 3: Yes? Absolutely, get up in the morning, don't look at your emails, don't look at your text, don't figure out what the news has because you can't change it. Whatever it is. And good or bad, well, actually no news anymore is good. They don't tell you the good things. So leave the phone aside. And in the book it talks about having a basket at the front door with a little sign that says, when you come to my house, please put your phone in the basket, because I'd like to visit with you. And that's a big thing is don't turn that on. Get up, go outside, get out in the sunshine or the rain or whatever it is outside, and just be quiet. You don't have to fill every minute with something. That space that's silent can teach you a lot. Somebody or something inside is whispering to you. And if you have TV blaring and a radio going and your phone in your hand and you're playing games or whatever, you're not hearing those whispers. And those whispers are giving you ideas of things to make you more you. It's trying to lead you on the path where you are. So I would say, first thing, don't pick up that phone. That's you know, I don't even it's it's probably terrible. I probably shouldn't even say this being a business owner, but I don't answer emails until afternoon, and I just feel like, you know, it used to be when we'd call each other if you weren't home, I didn't get anybody. But now if you're not home, you pick up and say, hey, I'm at the store. But you know, it didn't used to be that way, and we had silent times. Get out with nature. If you live in Florida, go to the beach.
Speaker 1: We also I had a funny conversation with my daughter when I she was in first grade, and she would have grown up with video games.
Speaker 2: She's thirty now. They were simpler than they are now.
Speaker 1: She didn't have a cell phone or anything like that at that age.
Speaker 2: But I talked about how.
Speaker 1: I not only did I not have video games, I said, we only had two television stations because we lived in the country, and it would have been you know, you had to get a tuner, and we so far out in the country we didn't get ABC or PBS. And I remember, she said, and I wish I could imitate her tone of voice.
Speaker 2: She said, what did you do? And I said, well, we played.
Speaker 1: We went outside to play, We found our friends, we found stuff to do. We were creative in the winter. We built forts. We went around the neighborhood by ourself. We just had to go. We had to make sure we were close enough from home that if our mothers called us that we could hear her.
Speaker 2: That was it other than that she didn't really care where she was where we were right.
Speaker 1: But that is something we get more and more away from. But it's not just the phone and the electronics. Now, the kids are doing karate and violin lessons and you know all the things too. And I do see the balance that we are really missing that quiet time, right.
Speaker 3: Yes, we just keep pushing them into more things and there's no quiet time. Yeah, and everybody needs quiet time, not just adults. Kids need quiet time. And like you say, we were out all the time. I remember when it would get thirty six below. My mom would say, you have to come in. It's thirty six below wow. And you know we all whined and complained and what are you I mean, we gotta come in. But we were. We were outside every minute. So the tundra or the trees, those were my friends. I knew everything you could pick on the tundra to get well. You know, I was out and about and now when I'm home, I try to be outside as much as possible. I don't recommend that people walk around on golf courses bare footed. I recommend that you ground when you hand, but be careful where you're walking because it's so full of life estate that you don't need those chemicals. But if you're really out in nature, then yeah, take your shoes off and walk around on the beach. Absolutely. You know, we really need that time. Even if you're just taking a hold of the hand of somebody, you don't have to talk. Just take a hold of the hand. If it's a pet, just told it. You know. Some people feel like they have to talk talk talk, talk talk. When that pet's in their hand, they don't have to talk. The pet knows exactly what they're talking about.
Speaker 1: We have coherence with the pets and with nature and things. Is that still telepathy when we're in concert with the beach, for.
Speaker 3: Example, if we're if we're sending a message to a plant or an animal. In the Cleve Baxter story, he was going to well, poor guy, he was polygraph guy, and he was home alone on a Friday night, imagine that. And he decided he'd water his rubber tree and he'd hook a polygraph up to it and he'd see how the water went up. And I thought, wow, that's a great idea. Nothing happened, so in his head, not with words, in his head, he thought, well, I'll just burn this plant, and instantly the polygraph went off. So he realized that every time we had a thought which have been telepathy, because he was sending that thought, that plant instantly got it. And they found that it traveled faster than the speed of light. And that's what got him in trouble. Science didn't believe him because he was doing experiments all over the world, and he said, it's nothing more than telepathy. But it's not between humans. It's between plants and humans. And same thing with the dog. The dog knows exactly when you decide you're going to come home, right.
Speaker 2: And so that's the global language.
Speaker 1: And the more we can practice that, the more that we can put it into use, the more places that we're going to go with it.
Speaker 2: I feel like the higher vibration.
Speaker 3: Well, think about this, somebody comes over from Russia, or somebody comes from France or Italy. We can't speak that language whige, but yet we can always have communication with him. We always are able to communicate. And I don't mean take out your phone and get a translator, but we use our hands and gestures and all of the things, and pretty soon we're having a conversation with them. And if you take out religion and politics and you put a bunch of women in a room, do you think we'd all get along. I think we have only one thing in common, and that's children and spouses and we all care about helping everyone, really women without politics and religion. We care about everyone, and that would be a way to meet right, right.
Speaker 1: And you know, I'm even kind of thinking a step ahead of that too.
Speaker 2: You know, you're talking about women.
Speaker 1: But the healed masculine is really becoming kind of more a more common term now too. You're right, And so the men are not afraid to go there and then same with you know the women or you know.
Speaker 2: Not afraid to be fierce and to step up.
Speaker 1: And we did a show about being a boss bitch like it's a good thing. Like that was a guide of like it's a bad thing, right, But those are all really important things. Is finding that commonality, and I think that it's not uncommon for a lot of different typical roles to be Now I just feel like that they're kind of going out the window. Yeah, we're you know that we're finding and that's how we find the commonalities is through the telepathy that is right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's through that coherence.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I keep saying, just put us all in a room, we'll fix this world.
Speaker 2: Oh absolutely absolutely. And again the children, they are they're it for the future.
Speaker 1: That's wrong, right, you know, and they are much different now than they were even ten twenty years ago. The kids that are coming in are just you know, coming up, which is completely different social mores and what's important.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and.
Speaker 1: That's important to keep on the edge of that trends as well, and knowing what young people think is important. The movie, and I'm sorry I can't think of the name of it, it was fairly recent and it was about two couples and they talk about what was the worst thing.
Speaker 2: That they have ever done, each of them.
Speaker 1: They tell secrets, and the two girls each did something that was really bad and then that was what the discussion of the movie was, is that younger people think that one of them was worse than what more middle aged people would think was and then the discussion of why, and it was really interesting. I don't want to get too much away because it's probably still streaming right now, but it is different the whole the views and now the kid's neighborhoods are in their phones.
Speaker 2: A lot of times, they have friends and they don't know their last names.
Speaker 1: They don't think that that's weird, you know that they they're learning to know each other on different levels now.
Speaker 2: Well, and they.
Speaker 3: Can know people all over the world. You know, like I was just saying, there's no division like there used to be because you only did know the people in your neighborhood or at your school. You didn't know people across town. And now they can know people all over and they get to know a lot about the cultures. And there's so many more restaurants now even that you can go and learn about cultures. And I think kids are growing up differently than we did because they have so much more accessibility and what I see from kids even sixteen to eighteen, because when I say kids being seventy, I got to tell you everybody's a kid compared to me. But you know, sixteen to twenty, those kids are very much in tune. They're worried about the planet. They're worried about things that we never thought about. Yes, they're worried about plastics in the water and plastics in things. And you know, we didn't have to worry about that. We didn't even think about any of that kind of stuff. And these kids are much more in tune with the world around them.
Speaker 1: Yes, And we really do keep an eye on trends and what's going on too. We really want to make sure that we're in touch with every generation with regardous spirit affests, so that everybody has their interests met, you know, and that all of our topics and our speakers and everybody is relevant to everybody that comes through the door and again finding our commonality. So it's just about time to go to another break. So again your book Raising Telepathic Children. It's available on Amazon or through your website, Doctor Sue's.
Speaker 2: Books dot com.
Speaker 1: You can also find out about Well Sung Energetics and all the great work that you guys are doing there through detox Alt dot com. Our next show, SPIRITFESTUSA dot com. Look for the tab for Jacksonville, and that's going to be in a new location at the new Fairgrounds, which is really big, so this will be our biggest Jacksonville show.
Speaker 2: So we're really excited for this coming weekend.
Speaker 1: So hang out with us, everybody, and we've got another great another thirty minutes of really super interesting conversation, so we'll be right back.
Speaker 4: Hello. Friends. My name is David Trotter and the founder and publisher of Awakened Magazine and we are deeply honored to collaborate with Mary Ellen Poppik the Sanctuary Network and spiritfestexpos. At Awakened Magazine, we are dedicated to amplifying the voices of conscious leaders, healers, and coaches as we all help awaken our world to love. We do that through our digital magazine. We release several interviews and numerous articles every single week at Awakened Magazine dot com. We have a print magazine that comes out several times a year. We have a co authored book series called Awakened Hearts that we've had multiple bestsellers and incredible authors joining us. And of course we have our own expot right here in southern California every year. Hey, if you haven't already checked it out, I encourage you to watch the interview that I did with Mary Ellen Poppik. You can find it at Awakened Magazine dot com. Just search mary Ellen. It'll pop right up. You will love getting to know her and her backstory. And if you haven't already get a free subscription to Awakened Magazine, you can find that at Awakened Magazine dot com.
Speaker 2: Florida has a great new option for healthy living.
Speaker 1: Our natural health expos were a hit last year, so twenty twenty six brings more events around Florida. This special event offers health and wellness opportunities for people and pets, high quality experts and well being, healing, anti aging, and natural living. Plus you'll find speakers, demonstrations, and much more. All details, lists of locations, and discounted admission can be found at Natural Wellnessexpo dot com. Join us for Spiritfest, coming soon to a city near you. Spiritfest is a metaphysical, holistic and crystal expo featuring an amazing array of vendors, speakers, authors, artists, crystals, healers, psychic readers, and more. Spiritfest is your chance to explore and connect with others of like mind. Get all details including our upcoming locations up and down the East Coast, also discounted admission and more at SPIRITFESTUSA dot com. Our next event is January tenth and eleventh, with special guests and special presentations including psychic Explorer, medium Mark Anthony and also historical researcher Explore and author Jim Vieira.
Speaker 2: More details are coming.
Speaker 1: To our website soon and we look forward to seeing you at spirit fust.
Speaker 2: In twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: Welcome back everybody to the Sanctuary for Mind, Body and Spirit. I am here with doctor Sue Whittaker, and we are discussing the new global language of telepathy. She has written a really great book about raising telepathic children. But we also discussed why it's so relevant that we may have kind of been inadvertently.
Speaker 2: Shut down as children with our telepathy skills, and they're never gone. Anybody can get them back.
Speaker 1: All we need to do is be able to practice it, to understand it a little bit too, and to be able to tap into it. So to that to that end, can anyone develop telepathy or is it just only certain people?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, that's an interesting question because I really believe that some pianists play better than me. Well, let's say they all play better than me. But you know what, if I studied and worked and practiced, I too could probably play the piano. But don't ask my musical son. He'll tell you that I can't carry a tune in a bucket. But you know what, everybody has certain abilities. We all come in with, all the players, the telepathy, all of that, but then some of those other gifts we also come in with. We were talking about the reiki with the young people. If they're asking about reiki and they're pretty young. I'll bet you they were reiki masters in past lives. And so with telepathy, what happens is as we forget, it's going to take longer longer for us to remember, the longer we let it sit. So in the book, I put in one hundred and thirty some odd games to play, and I also have the science. I wanted to back it up with science because it's not a wo woo book. It's not really a reading book really, but it has a lot of my friends. It has doctor Bradley Nelson and Bruce Lipton and a few other people that are just dear friends of mine. But what we did was make sure that the science was there. Because if you're the mom or you're the dad, and you start working with your child with this and the other spouse says, well, this is wu woo, and I don't want any of this woo woo with my child. There's science that they can go and look and they can read and they can see that all of this has been proven. And I felt like that was really important. So it doesn't pit parents against each other because this is a really important topic and this is really important for kids to get back now I'll tell you the next book that's coming behind this, there's gonna be a three books in a row. The second one will be living telepathically. And so I'm going to teach you to set up your home so that you can take advan advantage of telepathy. But I think we all have it, and I think that depending on how we work with it, it will come back and we'll all be masters. And as our vibrations raise, you know, anything and everything is possible.
Speaker 2: It's that is absolutely true. Literally, Jesus even said everything I can do, you can do it and more.
Speaker 1: That's right, that words of a master right there, and and and that is because the more we believe and the more we understand that we are divinity, that we have that sacred connection, that we can understand how to utilize those gifts, that again, once we came here into three D, that for some reason we just have to find our way back to Yes.
Speaker 3: Well, and he also said, be as the little children.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: You know, if we go back to being as the little children, we're going to be using telepathy. And he said that, and so as I think about that, it's you know, I wonder who or what is that voice inside of us that tells us, you know, you should be thinking about Mary Ellen. And when I think about Mary Ellen, the next thing I know, she's texting me. And you know that's it happens a lot between people who are very close, who have that coherence.
Speaker 1: How many times have you gotten a text and somebody said, oh, I was just texting you.
Speaker 2: So you overlap text. That happens a lot, a lot.
Speaker 3: And you know, people say, oh, it's just a coincidence. I say, there are no coincidences. That's synchronicity.
Speaker 1: When you pay attention and you're open to it, you're going to start noticing a lot more synchronicities like yes, yes, and how.
Speaker 3: Often do you see one one one on your phone on your clock?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: And that's what it's supposed to be.
Speaker 3: It's just right, yes, And see as we as as that energy raises, and you can test your own energy, go get the Bovius unit chart online, get a pendulum and ask what in my highest and best good what is my energy today? As that energy goes up, you're going to get better and better at all of this. It's not just telepathy, it's the clairvoyance, it's the mediumship it's the psychism. All of that opens to you these psychics. When you go to these fairs and you actually visit with these psychics, they are exxtremely high beans. They're not just people off the street that came in one day and decided they were going to be a psychic. That's not how it happens. These people have talent and they've practiced it. I was with Raymond Grace the other day the number one dolls in the world, and somebody said, how long did it take you to get the pendulum to move? And he said, did Sue ask you to ask me that? And I said, no, I really didn't. I knew the answer. It took him three years wow, before the pendulum ever moved. When he worked with Jose Silva three years. So as his vibration came up, he changed, We all change. We're new people, right, And.
Speaker 1: That's what we're doing, is we're just raising the vibration collectively. What's that the coherence When you've got those those little clacker things like a metronome, and you set them all going in different pains, and then eventually they're all going to be going in the same way. That literally is that's literally coherence. You can google that or there's great YouTube videos with it.
Speaker 2: Yes, when you set them off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that happens in many different ways in life.
Speaker 2: I've noticed it.
Speaker 1: They will slowly flap their wings and then eventually they're all doing it together.
Speaker 2: Into one moves and then.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and see, that's what we're trying to do. If we raise this vibration with everybody sitting here listening to us, and then each one of you they say, we go and we talk to at least twenty five people. So as you go out tomorrow, each one of you is going to talk to about twenty five people. Pretty soon those twenty five are going to go talk to twenty five and everyone's gonna start going, wow, I want to go listen to the show. The show sounds really interesting. Next thing, you know, all of those people's vibration have moved up, and as that moves up, you'll see a real change around you. So you're the people difference.
Speaker 1: The people that you talk to who are just like ehh, yeah, no I don't. They're just not at that frequency. And that doesn't mean they're right or wrong. It doesn't mean that you're better than them. It just means that you're not at the same frequency, right, And I think that plays out in all different types of relationships too.
Speaker 2: It's not just in spiritual matters.
Speaker 3: Right, and I have a little bit different saying and you're you said it beautifully. I say, they're on a little bit different path than we are. You know, their path hasn't kind of connected to go that other way. Yet. We all have family members that are like this. I mean, you know, they don't understand what we're doing. But we also have very close friends that I believe in past lives we all worked together. We made contracts that this life we were going to do it again. And that's what I see in the Spiritfest group. You get into the Spiritfest group and it's like it is a large family. Everybody when they see each other, they're all hugging, Oh, it's good to see you. How have you been? Even if it was the weekend before that we had a Spiritfest and that that has been I'll tell you, I could go to any show anywhere all over the United States. We try to get to as many Spiritfests as we possibly can, So we come back to Florida a lot. We're here this week because of Jacksonville, And you know, I could be over in Las Vegas or California or somewhere I don't want to be. I want to be where I feel like the people really really love to come in and learn, and they do. They want to learn, they're eager.
Speaker 1: That brings up another interesting thing too. If you might travel and you really resonate with a place, you know, it might mean you need to move there. It might not, but it's fun to explore why you're so attracted, why you feel so connected to that energy of a certain location too. There might be again people that you might meet, It might be the frequency of the land, it might be a lot of different things. So to that end you mentioned earlier, there are many doorways into telepathy. So can you talk to us like what some of them are?
Speaker 3: Sure, if you think about a castle, a castle has many entrances, and that's kind of how telepathy works. You can come about it in many different ways. So with children, if you have kids, then your best doorway is to work with those kids. I had a dad tell me Sue. He was one of my previewers on the book, and he said, Sue, I'm so bad at telepathy, and my little three year old is so good. But he said, you know, he said, I just can't get it. He said, he said, this morning he gave me something, he sent me something. He was the little boy was visualizing something. He said what I got was an X and he said, that's how bad I am. And I said, well, what did he send you? I thought he was gonna say circle and he said, well, it was a snowflake. He said, I just couldn't get it. And I said, well, put your pencil right between the two lines at the top and draw. Can you see that? Draw straight line down? It's a snowflake. Yeah, And he said I had two thirds of the answer and I thought I was blowing it. And I said no, I said, you know, with telepathy there's no right or wrong, there's no good or bad. You just need to practice. So one of the ways would be work with a child, because the children are going to be really good at it.
Speaker 2: I would they would enjoy that is a game.
Speaker 3: They love it. And you know why, they know something mom and dad don't know, and so they love that because they get to teach mom and dad something. And so for a child that feels really good and that really builds them up. So that's one of the doorways. I would say, be curious, don't shut down. Keep the heart open. When curiosity is going on, the heart is open. When you're full of fear, the heart closes. The heart heart is afraid, and so you want that heart open. When the heart is open. Heart math has proved that the heart has brain cells, and so when you are using the heart, it's another way of using your head without getting into the ears of brain. There, yes, and so with the brain, that's a really good way to come in. You can come in by knowing that you've had trauma. Do some emotion code things. My friend Brad Nelson would love it if you did emotion code things, and.
Speaker 2: You can google them. These people and.
Speaker 3: You can google those. He has free all kinds of stuff out there. He's got videos. He'll show you how to do it. And so there's there's many ways. The big thing is me, meditate, sit down, and open your heart. Ask for it. If we don't ask, we're never going to get I write everything down that I want to manifest everything, and when it's written down, the chances of you getting that are way higher. And so you want to come in a doorway that's comfortable for you. If it's about praying, pray, right, pray. Jesus had this, how do you think he knew that the lady was touching his cloak? It was all about vibration and energy. And so you know this isn't woo woo, not at all. This is scientific. This is something that can be proven. We can show you all kinds of science where they've proven all of this. And so you want to find the doorway that's most comfortable for you.
Speaker 1: So the first one is just being open to it. I think that's that's probably the main thing. Yes, get out of your head right.
Speaker 2: And then and then, but the being and the loving energy.
Speaker 1: And I did not initially understand that kind of as I was getting started.
Speaker 2: How can you love me when you don't even know me?
Speaker 1: You know, thinking that that's a tangible thing, you know, not understanding true unconditional love.
Speaker 2: But the opposite of love is not hate, it is fear.
Speaker 1: That's why when we are in fear, we have a really difficult time reaching those higher vibrations. So that's another doorway, is being in that loving space. And then you mentioned heart Math, and that's a really good website to you know, talk about how we do think with our brain. I mean I think we can think with our heart literally bypasses the whole frontal cortex thing or saying that right yes, in front of the frontal lobe. We're all the doubts in the you know, stay the basement, so to speak, where that lies.
Speaker 3: And Brus Lifton wrote the book Honeymoon Effect. All Honeymoon Effect does is say that when you're in love, everything is open to you again. That's how you get back into data. You start asking those those questions, what color does she like? What does she like to eat? What is she and when you get there, you're just asking those same childlike questions.
Speaker 1: Greg Braden did a really interesting meditation one time when I saw him speak, where he was trying to get you to do the heart brain coherence. He was trying to so to get that started. He wanted you to think of something that you truly loved, whether it was your parents, a spouse, a partner, you know, a pet, something, and just finding finding that and then you know, kind of getting used to that feeling and letting it set in and then kind of going off into your brain and then doing that resonance. But again that the true love on conditional loving energy is the highest frequency that there is on this planet.
Speaker 2: Yes, so that's true.
Speaker 1: Again, another global that's a global currency right there. That's not just language, that's currency.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, and it is hard, especially when people feel depleted. It is hard sometimes to get in that spot. And again the reason that we're holding energy for you here, you know, we want to be able to lend you our energy to be able to get to that spot because we've gone through that.
Speaker 2: We've done the work too. And some days are better than others.
Speaker 1: I don't know about you, but I certainly have some days that are not high vibe.
Speaker 3: Oh absolutely, We're all going to have days like that. Yeah, and that's when that next day you get up and you give gratitude for that day day that was so hard. It is and you have a tough job where you're dealing with it's like herding cats. You've got all us venders, Mary Ellen, where's our booth? Mary Ellen? Why did you give us a tables? We wanted? Mary Elle and mary Elle and mary Elle, and.
Speaker 2: I don't really want to be next to them. Yeah, I heard.
Speaker 3: It all you, but but those days are they're not easy you know, some people might think what you do on the weekends are pretty easy. It's not at all. I mean, And for vendors it's very difficult setting up, tearing down long hours with the customers. But at the end of the weekend, I think every vendor in there would say, oh my gosh, I would do it again in a second.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: And I always say, they don't come to see me the people. They come to see you guys and see all the great work and knowledge and all that you guys have put together for them.
Speaker 2: So I certainly appreciate you all.
Speaker 1: So we've got a few minutes left here. Let's see, we've got about eight minutes. This kind of goes back to the question that we were asked earlier. After a lifetime of studying intuition, consciousness, and telepathy, what do you believe is the greatest lesson you've learned?
Speaker 3: Well, I believe that being open, being loving, being kind, compassionate. And I think that you know, it's so hard for us to walk in somebody else's shoes, and we don't understand what people have done just before we meet them, right, and if they're cranky or crabby, you know, it's not up to us to judge. It's up to us to send love their direction, right. And you know, working with kids and parents was the coolest thing I ever did. I loved every second of it, but it's it was It was hard at the end of every day to go home and think about what those kids have been through, what those parents have been through. And you know, it's not easy raising families right now, I mean the price of goods and it's tough. And so I think that as we're out and about that. The biggest thing that I've learned is share the love. So if I'm in a restaurant or I meant the airport and I see a baby and the baby's crying, the best thing I can do is used telepathy to talk to that child. There was a child on the airplane coming over from Oregon last week and it was right in front of us, and it was real fussy, and all of a sudden it looked up and saw me, and I started talking to it and it started reaching for me. I thought, uh, oh, Mom and dad are not going to like that. And I told the child, I said, you see, there are people on the airplane that can understand you. And the child was mad because he had to stay contained, and you know, that's hard for a little one. And I think, oh, he was probably I don't know too maybe and that was hard. And I said, you know, it's not going to be very much longer. And then going to get to where you're going, and I accidentally said to the mom, are you guys going to Grandma's house? And then I was like, how would I know that? And Jeff looked at me. My husband looked at me, and he went, how'd you know that? And I said, well, he told me that's where they're going. And so Jeff got up and shared the book with them, and I think he actually gave them a free copy because I kind of, well, you know, it was one of those things where I probably shouldn't have said anything to the parents, but I was just talking to the kid to try to keep him so he was happy. But we talked to them about the book and how important it was to make sure that he kept that because he was very good at it, very good. And so I think that the best thing is to share the love.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, I wholeheartedly agree with that, and we do the best that we can every day. Yeah, because people need love in different ways, and we need it now more so than ever, I think. So we're about ready to wrap up, and I wanted to mention that not only can people meet you in person, but you're going to be speaking at Spiritfest Jacks until Sunday at three o'clock and that is all included with the daily admission.
Speaker 2: So and then again people can ask you.
Speaker 1: Questions, oh yes, and learn about more and meet your beloved husband, Jeff, who's just awesome.
Speaker 2: We just love him as well.
Speaker 1: So anyway, SPIRITFESTUSA dot com.
Speaker 2: There's a tab up at the top about the Jacksonville Show. All the details are there.
Speaker 1: And your info your your great book here about raising telepathic children is on Amazon. You can look for doctor Sue Whitaker. You've also got several website doctor Sue's Books dot com or detox a Lot dot com. And then there's so much more on the well Song page right about your frequent see studies and all.
Speaker 2: The interesting things that you do.
Speaker 1: So all right, well, thank you again for spending this evening with us. I love having you as our guest, and we never run out of things to talk about, so hopefully we can do this again very soon. But I look forward you seeing you live and in person on Friday in Jacksonville, so hopefully everybody could join us.
Speaker 2: But thank you to.
Speaker 1: Everybody who joined us tonight and who's going to be listening to us going forward. We've got plenty of great shows coming up, and thank you for your support. So welcome, yeah, thank you, and good night everybody. Good night for spending this time with me here on the Sanctuary Network. Tune in every Wednesday at five pm Pacific eight pm Eastern on the Transformation Network as we gather to share stories, wisdom, and practices that remind us of something essential. Sanctuary isn't just a place you go, It's a space you create in your heart, your home, and your daily life. I hope today's conversation sparks something in you, a sense of belonging, a new idea, or simply a reminder that you are not alone on this journey. If this touched you, please share it with someone who could use a little light. Together we can grow this circle of sanctuary and inspire a ripple of healing around the world. And don't forget the journey continues at SPIRITFESTUSA dot com, the Sanctuarynetwork dot com, and Natural Wellness expo dot com, and of course every week right.
Speaker 2: Here on Transformation Network.
Speaker 1: Until next time, May you be well, may you be inspired, and may you live fully in sanctuary.