Speaker 1: All right, everybody, welcome to another edition of The Cajun Night Live. I am the Cajun Night and Jacob Mook all the things, all this stuff. I want to thank you all for joining me this evening, and uh yeah, man, I'm excited. I hope everybody's been having a good week. I know it's pretty pretty good week for America, all things considered. And aside from that, the weather to the entirety of the southeast of America is also experiencing some I call it Satanism. I'm gonna be honest with you. I see snow as purely from Satan himself. I know I'm crazy for that, but I grew up on this side of Ien and this is just not the way. But but yeah, I hope y'all have having a good weekend or week, I should say. Tony, you are kind of a field tech from time to time. So have you been having to get out in this coldor you've been able to stay on the inside.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I'm in San Antonio actually, and it's freezing here too, and they just had a bunch of snow, which is very unusual for here. It goes through here too. Yeah, Dallas Fort Worth got a fair amount too.
Speaker 1: It snowed in San Antonio.
Speaker 2: Bro. Yeah, there's still some ice on the ground out here. You know, I understand few nights in a row.
Speaker 1: I know. I'm a conspiracy theorist. I get it, and I know that we always talk about how they can control the weather and all that. But like, dude, all jokes aside. This is ridiculous, No way, no way, this is natural. What about you, Kyle? Where do you hail from?
Speaker 3: I am from Battle Creek, Michigan.
Speaker 1: Oh god, never mind, so here I am crying about the cold when you're over here, like, oh quick crying?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've had and a half now. It was twenty two below zero last night. So wow, that's what I was dealing with.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that it sounds like actual held to me. You're born and raised there?
Speaker 3: Uh Now, I was born in Illinois. I was raised in Upper Michigan and a small town of two hundred people.
Speaker 2: Okachigan.
Speaker 1: But you're from the cold area though, like winter just being what it is, this is very.
Speaker 3: I lived in Sport Byers, Florida for twelve years. Okay, sucked.
Speaker 1: That sucked to you, bro.
Speaker 3: I don't see how you could do it with that beer to yours.
Speaker 1: Oh but see, I think this kind of proves that point, right. So I am a hot, weathered person one hundred degrees and one hundred percent of humidity. Bro, I could wear long sleeves and put out a full day's work in a plant or in a field somewhere and be so happy. Just as long as I got water and I'm able to sweat, I'm good. You. On the other hand, I'm assuming like after a seventy degrees, it's just too hot to bear for you.
Speaker 3: January, the first year with Florida. January, I was the only one at school in short shirt, shorts, sandals, and everyone else is wearing jackets and hats and pants and shoes and looking at me like I'm the crazy one, and I'm like, it's sixty five degrees in two hours, it's gonna be ninety. That's very accurated.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. And then Raven Lee, you're from the absolute great white North of Oregon, so you know you're just you're built for the cold here into this this foolishness, I get it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not even not cold, you.
Speaker 1: Know, I'll say this much. It's not bad except for the wind outside, the ice on the ground. I could deal with ambient temperature being what it is. Fine, you could layer up the wind whenever it's blowing cold. That's the shit that cuts through and just it hurts. It causes pain. But again, I know I'm probably just just crying a little bit here. I'm sure y'all are over here, Like, just put on a windbreaker.
Speaker 2: Bro, calm down.
Speaker 1: I know I get it. But uh, all right, So before we I kinda was watching the championship fights for Armored MMA from the past year. They just took place in Nashville, and I was watching some of those. But uh, and we could watch it as a group if everybody wants to it don't matter to me. But if there's anything that y'all would like to open form, discuss and bring up, let's get into it. Which y'all got, we could look.
Speaker 4: At Uh have you looked at the child support law of Trump that he just passed. I'm trying. I'm trying to figure out, like all of it, I haven't seen. I've been seeing a lot of different wild stuff.
Speaker 1: What did donnye t pass on a federal level for child support? Look, I know he's a bro in all, but like, what do he do.
Speaker 4: Basically, if you put someone on if you're paying child support, you no longer. If you're getting child support, then you aren't able to claim the children on your taxes. The one paying child support is gonna get to be able to clean him no matter how many kids you have, which is honestly, I've read a lot of different stuff from both sides, and like most people agree to like pay like one kid will go to one parent, one kid will go to the other, you know, because both parents are working or whatever the case and be.
Speaker 5: But it seems to be the way.
Speaker 4: That it was worded is now kind of like completely fucking over the people that are getting child support because a lot of the child support that's being had is so much less than how much children costs. But now the primarily mothers are going to not be able to claim a child on their taxes and for every other year or however people's custody works.
Speaker 5: And it's a huge issue going on right now.
Speaker 1: That is next level. Although okay, right off, the rip can't I can't disagree at least one hundred percent of what he's saying. If it doesn't matter the father or the mother, whoever, the breadwinner is whoever's got to pay the child support. Okay, if this person is forking over the money month after month, it seems only fair that they would be able to claim those children on the taxes. I'm with that. But every situation is different. You know, every situation has their nuances. It's always got to be a case by case thing. I mean, it's not that's exactly gonna hook me up or anything. With my ex wife. We have two kids and we each claim one on the income tax and neither of us owe each other child support. So it's a pretty it's a pretty equitable situation. But I also know many people men and women actually, who get screwed paying child support. And then well, again, it depends on the nuances of the situation. You know, there's people that are really vindictive and really out there to screw someone else over. There are certain people that deserve to be screwed over in the manner of which they are. So, I mean, you know, it goes either way on this. But okay, I didn't know Donnie t was stepping up and speaking on child support matters. Has he signed more executive orders? I've heard that he's been doing more of them, But I can't find anything as far as the list goes.
Speaker 5: Apparently he's been doing it. I'm reading like.
Speaker 4: Through the comments of like different stuff of different people talking about that no one actually knows for certain what's gonna happen with it, because a lot of people are saying that it can't get enacted unless it like passes through certain things, and like it's it just depends on what he's actually trying to do.
Speaker 5: Some people are saying that it's a rumor.
Speaker 4: Because tex kind always goes to the custodial parent and they have to like actually go through and like go back to every single court case. I don't I don't actually know if it's if it's going to be true or not. But we'll see what happens. I don't know if it's like one hundred percent actually a real thing that he passed or because he's signed so many things, or if it's a part of one of the seventy eight that you know, Biden has somehow had his hand in.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure, but.
Speaker 1: Oh tell me that doesn't sound like something Biden would do as well to hook up Hunter for some of his bastard children running around somewhere like you know, damn good and well Biden probably would have thrown this into but I doubt that Joe Biden had anything to do with this one. But this is that's kind of crazy. I mean, it's not like Donnie t has to worry about securing the votes anymore, but I mean that is the move.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, apparently like well if it is false and it's not true, but a lot of rumors are being spread.
Speaker 5: But of course the narrative of him hating.
Speaker 4: Women is still being strongly pushed because I don't know if you saw the pink cats have come were out and about the day of inauguration and they change their hats so they they're not have little ears instead of just like straight vagina hats.
Speaker 5: I guess, but I.
Speaker 1: Didn't even know the pink cats were still around.
Speaker 4: There wasn't a ton but that British lady Haiti that always like covers and like comes over here and was like there for June sixth. She's the one that's like the most hated in Britain. She was out and she was trolling the fuck out of them on Instagram live and was and talking to people and like trying to see what they were even out there. For there was like a ton of different groups out there, but there was like ten people for this group, five people for this group. So yeah, they're running with the narrative that he hates women and that's why he apparently, quote unquote signed this order. I don't know if it's for certain, but I don't really see how he hates women when he's considered like he's done a lot to protect biological women.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Matter of fact, one of those executive orders was specifically to protect women. So I'm with you one hundred percent. Okay, So apparently he's a woman hater and all the things. It's interesting time to be alive, that's sure. And I still I have hesitation towards a lot of the things he's doing. Not that I disagree with any of them, not necessarily. Anyway, I feel like it might be too much, too fast, And I feel like, uh, the other political talking heads his last term, the entire time he was in office, all they did was everything they could to take away his authority, belittle him, drag his name through the mud, bring up things from a coffe You'll remember that it was a tweet where he just throw out some letters and people were like, clearly Russian collosion and it just all the stuff, all the things, him going at it this hard, this fast, right out the gate. It's interesting how the Dems are not absolutely dragging him. They're actually more looking like they're falling in the line, which is interesting. I'm wondering if that's not a calm before a storm, if this is some sort of strategic chess moves that they're trying to play right now. I don't know, you know, we'll see how it all plays out. But yeah, the whole child support, if that's true, an executive order on child support that actually is that's kind of crazy on multiple fronts. That means a divorce is so prevalent in our country that we now have to have executive orders and mandates in place to try to protect parties in the divorce cases, which on one hand, does kind of it kind of breaks my heart. On the other hand, as a divorce e myself. Okay, Yo, you're appealing to your audience, You're you're speaking on behavior constituents, So like heard that, Yeah, that Jesus he's going wold with it, Okay, Tony Kyle, y'all thoughts on this or if y'all have anything else y'all want to bring up, Let's let's talk about it.
Speaker 2: Man well, about Trump being anti woman and pro woman at the same time, Elon Musk tweeted that apparently he's a Zionist and a Nazi at the same time, because you probably saw a little gesture there that he probably made by accident, and he tried to rescue it, but there was no rescuing it.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, dude. I've had so many people message and put comments under each episode talking about, uh, you know, y'all gotta get off this Hitler's shit. Elon clearly was doing this type of salute. It's a Roman thing, Bapa, Papa. It's like the same thing that the fascist movement based out of Italy started. Yeah, that was that type of salute, and or it was a gesture he was giving his heart to the crowd, and like, okay, fine, I get what you're trying to say. There's no way to save that gesture. I'm like, there's I'm sorry that doesn't go well anymore. It's not you could have pumped your fist like Trump. You could have There's so many other things you could have done.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: That was a big swing and a miss. You know what I mean? That was that was a misstep in that in that way. I don't believe he's a Nazi or a Nazi sympathi or any of that. But that is also funny that he can be a Zionist and a Nazi at the same time, because we heard that about Trump, right, He's a Zionist puppet while he's literally Hitler, And it's just yeah, yeah, this is what I mean. The people that are gonna just spew hatred and shit talk are gonna do that regardless. Yeah, wild things, ZOMBI be goodhead.
Speaker 5: A whole bunch of people that I have aspergers.
Speaker 4: My girlfriend, one of my closest friends, herd daughter has aspergers, and they I've seen a lot of people like speaking up for him that don't even like him, and they're like, no, it's because he was so excited that like he didn't even like think through his stuff. And you can tell he's like excited but nervous and like all over the place. And I saw a whole bunch of people that were actually there talking about like he clearly was super pumped and didn't even think like through that gesture. Terrible pick of all the gestures in the world to pick terrible to pick that one in particular. Apparently he was saying, my heart goes out to you, but like he was so just not understanding what he was doing, like body wise that he was just like, yeah, but yeah, it's not playing well very.
Speaker 1: I know quite a few autistic people, not just from my time in the Marine Corps, but like just in general, I have personally never seen somebody with a touch of the tism throw out of Hayle Hitler for the f of it. But it's possible. It's possible that this was a like a spasm, if you will, just a little like a thing he just did and didn't think it through. Yeah, again, I do not. I don't think Elon Musk is a Nazi sympathizer or anything thereof. He's a wonderful African American gentleman who I do believe has a touch of the tism or Aspergers or something of that regard. Most of the tech geniuses do. And this, like you said, of all the things you could have done, this was the absolute worst possible option. But you know, go off, I guess what you got, Raven. You don't have to raise your hand, Lord of mercery. There's only three of us in here. Man, we can open form this.
Speaker 4: Did you see that Russia is Putin just is trying to get Fauci sent over so that they can charge him for crimes against humanity one As of today, he just released that.
Speaker 1: So Tony, Tony, tell me things about this.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard about this, so.
Speaker 1: Yo, I might be pro Putin by the end of the month. Hold on now, hold on now, he gets pardoned in America, but Putin wants a piece of that ass Yo. I am here for it.
Speaker 5: Right now.
Speaker 1: You drop in the chat. All right, we're gonna pull it up, Tony. What's your thoughts.
Speaker 2: Well, if he's doing that, it's probably grand standing because it's never going to happen. But yeah, I agree, Fauci deserves to be prosecuted because he was in charge of getting the virus from Fort Dietrich over to Wuhan years ago. And he's also guilty of I think a lot of scientific fraud during the AIDS panic going back, you know, many decades, but especially the bioweapons stuff with Peter Dashik and Echo Health Alliance. Yeah, he's definitely a criminal, just for all that stuff, the pre COVID stuff.
Speaker 4: Not only that, but he also had his hand in the polio situation, like the polio vaccines, changing it. He also has had his hand in the Watchman call it rebella that one.
Speaker 5: I don't know why.
Speaker 4: I just naed my head. It's the DECAP. Yeah, the MMR and the DETAP. He's also had his hand in changing how those are done. France a while, I think it was France, they were trying to say that they might try to charge him, and then there was another country that was saying that they would like to try to charge him too. I don't ever know nothing ever came of it, because that was like two or three years back, but there was multiple countries saying that they wanted to charge him for crimes against humanity.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, here's another thing. When he got to start in medicine and in the NIH, I think it was the seventies, and he was originally trying to research a vaccine to cure AIDS, I mean sorry, not aides, not cancer, and cancer was considered like it might be viral at the time, and AIDS when it first came out, it was considered a form of cancer. He tried to come up with a vaccine for AIDS, so he's been in favor. He's been trying to develop a vaccine for cancer, vaccine for age, vaccine for like every malady, because you know, if anyone can come up with something like that, they will be considered to have almost godlike powers. Speaking of Russia earlier, I saw some headlines earlier about Russia claiming to have a vaccine for certain cancers, but I honestly don't believe it. So this whole vaccine subject has just really turned me off. I was never an anti vaxer until COVID happened, and then I thought, oh, you know, all these establishment power has been lying to us about all this all this time. So yeah, I'm definitely off the vaccine train. Now. Since twenty twenty one.
Speaker 1: I've been very I've never been pro vas necessarily, but I also can acknowledge that and I know what I'm about to say is very open to conjecture these days. But up until COVID, my beliefs were certain vaccines have been life changing medical science for the world. Polio, measles, mumps, the different types of the parks, there's all kinds of things that we in America no longer have on mass thanks to these vaccines. And Okay, there is some sources of contention within that statement, I get that. But COVID opened my eyes up to a lot of things, as it did yours, and as it did for a lot of people around the world, I would think, and it really started. The anti vaxx movement started prior to COVID, a good long ways before that, and it started gaining some traction in the twenty teens. COVID made it to where way more people were starting to look at it with some more critical thinking involved. And if you really do look back at the vaccines, even polio and even these other ones, like, yes, did they do things great things in the day and age they were being used. Yes? Did they start adding heavy metals to them later on for reasons unknown to us? Also? Yes, are they regulated in the way that they should be these days? No they are not. Are they given to people at way, way too young of a stage of early child hood development, Yes they are and these days especially what does it Raven help me out here? Isn't it like we if you, as people would.
Speaker 4: Say it again, it's seventy seven, it was until well, it was until actually about a month ago, and then the CDC just released their new protocol and they've added I think like twenty two more vaccines.
Speaker 5: It's a ridiculous number.
Speaker 4: There's a there was a circulation of a picture going around of a baby and it showed all the vaccines that just within the first year of life. And it's it's insane how many vaccines they want to pump, specifically in America.
Speaker 5: I might add, like just in America.
Speaker 4: It's not it's not global, like everybody gets vaccines globally all different places, but like they.
Speaker 5: Are not doing it to the level that we're doing it, and they're.
Speaker 4: Not seeing the same kind of results in everyone. It's not just children, but everyone total having a lot of health issues. It's it's too much coincidental stuff. But it's when they started messing with the vaccines and changing how they were created is when more.
Speaker 5: Problems started to arise.
Speaker 4: And then and then you have several doctors that have come out that have had like actual proof and like did documentation and did all this work, and then they mysteriously get killed.
Speaker 5: Oh excuse me, they suicide themselves.
Speaker 4: And that's that's where a lot of people the anti It's interesting because the Rederick for anti vacs and vaccine like people. I've had this fight a lot with people, and it's like, look, if we would just put aside the brainwashing that's been happening with this, and we all come together and collect and be like, you know what, if you could just make them safe for humans, then none of us would have an issue. Like if they were not going to trigger possible death and children, I wouldn't have such a strong issue with it. But having a child that became vaccine and injured at two and a half years old and went from being perfect to not overnight because I was, you know, talked into the vaccines and I just had a bad feeling. But I was like, oh, you know, I guess this is what everyone does. And then actually witnessing it with my own eyes, what happened to my own child, let alone, what happened to me being given vaccines so many.
Speaker 5: I just like I can't, I can't just let it go, you know.
Speaker 4: That's I think That's the big thing is a lot of people are like, oh, anti vaccers are so stupid, and it's like, look, I would be willing to like have the conversation NonStop about safe vaccines, vaccines that weren't poisoning children, that weren't causing all of these immune issues or all of this other stuff. I mean, yes, autism is the one that nobody wants to that Noby you know, will talk about, which is fine. That's I'm just saying, even immune issues, like, there are so many different things that are happening to children two adults that COVID.
Speaker 5: Thankfully was one of those things where I was.
Speaker 4: Like, haha, motherfucker's finally like finally somebody starts waking up. And I felt bad, but I was like, dude, we've only been saying this for how many years that they're not safe?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah, yeah, I want to say. I think the number seventy two the vaccines the kids get in this country, and there's there on a schedule, So clearly the established medical authorities have concluded that you can't just give all seventy two to the kid on his first day of life. But you know, I don't know how they is out.
Speaker 1: That's so crazy though, right.
Speaker 2: Like going on the first day of life and then others they get a month or two or three, six nine months later, so they clearly already have some sense that it's there's something wrong with giving them all at once on the first day of life. And as far as the history of vaccines goes, I'm I'm still of the opinion because I haven't researched as super well, but the smallpox vaccines seem to have done a lot of good because smallpox was really bad. I'm not sure that the polio vaccine is necessary because of sanitation. Improvement of sanitation is what made polio infections start getting delayed long enough that people would catch them at a point in life when they were too old. If you're gonna catch polio, apparently the best time to catch it is when you're immediately post weaning, post breastfeeding, and then it's almost like a non adversarial exosome in your body.
Speaker 1: But even with the pox, though, even smallpox, if I've read a few studies that said, like, if somebody in Colorado was to get smallpox right now, with the way that our medical technology is, even without vaccinating them, if you were just to give them the basics of medical treatment and pump fluids, pump their vitamins up, and give them the nutrients they need, they we are more often than not unless they have like a crazy co morbidity and they're like three hundred and fifty pounds. Yeah, they were about to die anyway, kind of. But like you see what I'm saying, if they are in generally good health, with the medical technology and hygiene being what it is today as opposed to the early nineteen hundreds, we really don't need like they're not required anymore. Measles the same way, polio the same way. It's like, I understand that there was a time and place for these things. I'm with you, But seventy people by the time they're eighteen, that is wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the smallpox death rate was about thirty percent, so really high. But measles, from what I've read, it was only about two per million before the vaccines came out in the seventies or something. There's a there's even a Brady Bunch episode where they all get smallpox and they laugh about how it's not a big deal and how nice it is to not have to go to school. However, in places like Africa, where there are a lot of malnourished children, it does. Measles does have a ten percent death rate, and even is Godwin's law here, But Adolf Hitler's brother Edmund died of measles way back in about eighteen ninety something, so yeah, it may have been deadly once upon the time. But yeah, I don't think we need vaccines for that either. Personally.
Speaker 1: I mean, I understand and I'm not judging a parent who does give their child all the vaccines because that's what their doctor, they're pediatrician, who is the medical source for that they would trust with the health and well being of their child. Of course, they would listen to whatever advice that medical professional would tell them. So especially people these days whom these days, we have so much information at our fingertips. And yes, not all of that is good information. Right. For instance, and I'm not saying this is good or bad information, the thing about Fauci possibly being extra died to Russia, that was off of an Instagram post, off of the truth about fluoride. The truth about fluoride is the name of the channel. First of all, we all do need to look at the truth of fluoride. That's real things. Secondly, I could understand why somebody would say that that may not be a credible source. I understand that too, or maybe it was a it was a satirical post or something like that. I get that, but with the way the medical technology is today, doctors should know more than they ever have. Yet more often than not, it is on us as parents to do our own research and bring hey, doc, I heard this or this. I found this out. What are your thoughts on it? And we come to a consensus. But to the ignorant people out there who are just listening to whatever their pediatrician tells them to do, I have empathy for it. I just man, it's hard to have that, especially in today's world, when we have all of this information at our disposal real quick. Here this Newsweek article. Thank you Raven for posting it. Doctor Fauci pardon backdated to twenty fourteen. Now I didn't know that. I did not know that. I thought it was only backdated to like twenty sixteen, maybe twenty eighteen nineteen, when like the COVID research quote unquote was whatever. But man, this is new things we already know about this first part. As a final acts of leaving the Oval Office, Joe Biden issued a sweeping preemptive pardon. Yes, yes, good things or not good things, But we knew about that already. While many assumed the pardon was engineered to shield Fauci, often referred to as quote America's doctor end quote. I don't know who the fuck ever called him that, but whatever from MAGA retribution, the act of clemency raised eyebrows. For another reason, Biden backdated the pardon to twenty fourteen, a date nearly six years before the first case of Stars Cove two emerged. Quote. I believe in the rule of law, and I am optimistic that the strength of our legal institutions will ultimately prevail over politics, Biden said in a statement on Sunday, defending his pardons. Quote, but these are exceptional circumstances, and I cannot and good conscious do nothing quote though the pardon is not an admission of wrongdoing. Critics on the right quickly denounced Biden's decision as an unprecedented political maneuver that could deepen public distrust. The executive order, which covers actions dating back to January first, twenty fourteen, ostensibly shields Fauci from allegations tied to US funded gain of function research in addition to his work during the COVID nineteen pandemic. So I'm going to be honest with y'all, I am going to be doing some digging on my own here about what our boy Fauci was doing in twenty fourteen. I know he was a doctor who was working on things and stuff, but that's extra shady and when Biden is doing something, especially when you look at what his family was doing in Ukraine with parisma all those things. Even from a non conspiratorial standpoint, strictly looking at the facts and the figures, I'm very curious what Fauci was dabbling in in twenty fourteen.
Speaker 4: If you look at that article that I just dropped in there, I didn't find another article showing that. It looks like as a part of this peace of negotiation talk that Russia is saying they do want Fauci ooh crimes that it says related to COVID nineteen as a part of the proposal deal to negotiate and into the war in Ukraine.
Speaker 1: This is from the People's Voice, And yes, they may be a more right leaning publication, but I also recognize this publication and I don't believe them to be a uncredible source by any means. Maybe a bit biased from time to time, but not unfounded. While Putin quote demanding Fauci's extradition for crimes against humanity quote as a part of Ukraine peace steal. Putin is trying to put this in on the Ukrainian peace deal talks. Oh oh, now that's another level up here we go. Vladimir Putin is reportedly pushing for the extradition of doctor Anthony Fauci to Russia to face charges crimes against humanity related to the COVID nineteen pandemic as a part of a proposed deal to negotiating end of the war in Ukraine, according to sources. According to sources close to the negotiations, Putin claims that doctor Fauci played a pivotal role in what he calls the global COVID deception, accusing him of facilitating harmful policies and actions that had devastating consequences worldwide. While the specifics of the alleged charges remains unclear, Russian officials are said to be compiling evidence to support their claims, with an emphasis on Fauci's ties to gain a function research in the global vaccine rollout. Oh here we go, So this is yeah, breaking news. They're making posts about it on x extradition. This is huge. Okay, Wow, The Russian president insists his nation is prepared to extradite terrorists. I would personally consider doctor Fauci a terrorist. You gotta be honest with you. He did what he did for political gains. I don't know what else you would call that, except for an active terrorism if it harmed people and boil boy, did it prepared to extradite terrorists and other criminals to the United States on a reciprocal basis, Russia's state run Tass news agency reported, according to tasks, Putin told state TV channel Rossia probably mispronouncing that my bad Rossia won, that both Russia and the US must quote assume equal commitments in quote, adding that Russia will naturally do that, but only if the other side, in this case, the United States, agrees to the same and will also extradite extra dike corresponding criminals to the Russian Federation. Okay, this is some bold claims here, y'all. This unexpected demand has reportedly surfaced in the back channel discussion surrounding atential ceasefire in Ukraine. Putin insistence on including Fauci's extradition as part of the deal has raised eyebrows in diplomatic circles, with many viewing it as unconventional tactic in the high stakes geopolitical chess game.
Speaker 4: Okay, I think he should be held accountable for all of his crimes, just like the Gates Foundation. So I think it's a positive thing. Hopefully they actually do it since Biden pardon him.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, I am I would not be terribly heartbroken if Fauci spends the rest of his life taking hot dicks to the throat in a Russian goolag. I'm gonna be honest. That's that is a solid move. And I also really really would like there to be a peace negotiation between Russian and Ukraine. You know, I don't know exactly what that looks like. Who's going to concede, what amounts of land or resources or whatever the case is going to be, but I do want there to be a ceasefire in that area. That's not good for business for anybody. That being said, Man, would that not be a solid slab of icing on top of that cake? Oh my god, what a time to be alive, What a time to be Now this also could be interesting to begin a precedence for other types because Fauci, although he's an American, he represented the World Health Organization, did he not?
Speaker 2: He did? So?
Speaker 1: Would it not be Would this possibly not be a legal precedence for other countries to also take legal action against foreign medical actors, not doctors, actors who and COVID is a wonderful example of this. But there has been other really horrible things done in the name of medicine to other countries for decades now. If this does go through, this could possibly lead to other medical actors being extradited to other countries to face criminal charges, even if they were exonerated in their home country. That would be great. I don't know if America will play ball in that regard. I don't believe Trump's got any I don't think it would be any love loss for Trump to send Fauci to Russia. Gonna be honest with you, But there could be other people and other actors that may It may not go over so smoothly. This is interesting. Go ahead, raven.
Speaker 5: I found he was working on in twenty fourteen. Okay, I'll give you a guess. It's one of the deadliest viruses, Ebola.
Speaker 1: Yep, oh, forgot about ebola. That was the shit back there.
Speaker 4: So he was involved in the researchery leading to a Bola virus, including the development and the investigation of the vaccine candidate being tested on humans in the National Institutes of Health. He also played a pivotal role in the response to the Ebola epidemic at that time.
Speaker 5: Time.
Speaker 1: So so Biden made it to where he cannot be charged for anything he did in Africa as far back as twenty fourteen.
Speaker 4: Oh, I found a thing from MSN talking about the backsight.
Speaker 1: Me go ahead MSN. Yeah, that's that's more of a liberal leaning publication. But at the same time, if this is just what it's gonna be, this is what's gonna be, regardless of who's writing about it. Wow. I mean, Kyle, what are your thoughts on this?
Speaker 5: It looks like he's trying to they're trying to cover his ass.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think that's because he was getting funding from all of these people. Because boy oh boy, talking back in twenty fourteen, that means that was under the Obama administration. That that's a whole other level of uh of shitheads that would be getting held accountable. Kyle, what are your thoughts on this?
Speaker 2: Brother?
Speaker 1: We've been talking about vaccines. You've been kind of quiet.
Speaker 3: I don't pay attention to I just listen and learn that.
Speaker 2: Well. My thinke on this is I think the reason some people that fout she wants to get a vaccine for everything like cancer, AIDS and everything else is that I think people associate healthcare in their brains, in a region of their brain that's really close to the region for religion and politics and all the other really important stuff that can motivate people in very serious ways. That's why every ancient religion has a lot of teachings about health care and nutrition, whether it's leprosy or kosher laws or helal laws and stuff like that. And anyone who can heal people gets perceived as having the power of God on their side, including Jesus. I think that was a big part of Jesus's healings. Everywhere people see somebody heal somebody and go, oh, man, this guy must be in touch with the gods. And I think that's something that the medical establishment these days kind of craves. They want that power in the minds of the people. They want to be regarded as gods among men. And if you can heal diseases then, and if you come up with vaccines, I think that's where they think a lot of their authority comes from, which is why they spend so much time trying to develop new vaccines for stuff.
Speaker 1: There's absolutely correlations between that. I could see that, you know, having healers, regardless of religion or area of the world. If you had somebody who was a healer, whether that was herbal or with the laying of hands or whatever the case was, they clearly had a gift from God or from the gods or whatever. They were more tuned to the other side because health and spiritual health have always been directly connected into human psyche. So I think you're really onto something with that, Tony Gonna be honest with you. Wow, Raven, you just put something else up here? Was a Newsweek? Is this? Was that another Newsweek article.
Speaker 5: Or that I'm reading it? It's the MSN one pretty much.
Speaker 4: They're talking about like they are talking about the Wuhan link, and it was also talking about like why they pardoned him all the way back and like what it's talking about, and they're talking about the Senate hearing in November of twenty twenty one where the Wuhan Institute of Virology, like how it was actually linked to Fauci because he worked for the National Institutes of Health. And it revealed that the Ego Health Alliance was a nonprofit group that was led by this guy named Peter, and pretty much coronavirus was in bats in twenty fourteen, So the grant. Yeah, so this guy was based in a non profit research group led by Peter was awarded a grant to study potential coronaviruses from bats and twenty fourteen, excuse me, twenty fourteen, Around the same time, the US government announces a pause on the funding for a new gain of function research projects involving influenzas stars and Meers viruses murders.
Speaker 5: I guess the decision was made.
Speaker 4: So the Stars vaccines is what originated covid front, right, and that's the vaccine that they gave Stars. The original was the vaccines that they gave us on base, and so that's why I was never like concerned about getting it.
Speaker 5: I was like, I already got the original.
Speaker 4: So but it's talking about the funded in the two phases and how many millions of dollars that it was originated in twenty fourteen and then created it concluded in twenty nineteen.
Speaker 5: And so it looks like.
Speaker 4: This and aibola or some of the reasons why he got backdated so far is to try to cover his ass for every aspect of his potential wrongdoing multiple viruses.
Speaker 1: It's a bull of strategy. Common let's see if it works out for him. I feel I have a feeling that old Vladimir won't let this just slide on by. I honestly didn't know that he had any dog in this fight. I mean, I understand everybody, every nation in the world suffered in some way, shape or form because of COVID and all the all the foolishness, but I didn't know that that's kind of the last This is one of the biggest curve balls I could have seen being thrown down as far as a peace deal being negotiated. Was like, I mean, I now, I'm wondering if his justification for this was those twenty two bio labs that they found along the Ukrainian Russian border. Wondering how many of those had some sort of CDC or World Health Organization ties. I'm wondering how many of those were using in moral and unethical human trials for potential COVID, potential ELA, whatever the case is. When they found those labs, a lot of questions started being asked, and then a lot of people immediately dispelled that as rumors and myths and tinfoil hat theories, except that they were real. Now one hundred percent were real. So I'm wondering if there's not a little something extra that Putin's working on on the back burner for this that would that would be very interesting.
Speaker 4: Tony didn't Putin like have a whole thing about vaccines like a few years ago. I don't know if you know this or not, because I know you like pay attention to that stuff. But I'm pretty positive that he called out the WHO, and he called out Gates and called out somebody else too, because he was like pretty much against what they were trying to do. I just can't remember exactly what he said. I don't know if you guys both remember that or not, but I know that he was gaining traction or being spoken about for being against vaccines.
Speaker 2: I wish I had something to contribute, but I don't recall Putin saying much of anything about vaccines. I think Russia developed their own vaccine for COVID. Actually, who knows if it actually worked at all. So did China. I think they had their own and they injected everybody with some bullshit and then moved on from it like we did. Basically, I want to.
Speaker 1: Say, I remember hearing about Putin throwing shade towards the CDC and the WHO and Bill Gates and all of these things, But the articles that were being at least in America, the articles that were being written about it were more negative towards Putin, like saying, oh, look at him trying to throw shade at all of our medical advancements because they're not Russian medical advancements. He's just such a tire and blah blah blah blah, and it fit the narrative. They pretty much redoing anything they could to make any story fit the narrative of him being Satan. And if I'm not mistaken, that's about what I heard. But it wouldn't surprise me if the kernel of truth on that was that he did make a statement despaired towards CDC and WHO, and then the media took it and ran with it in that direction. But okay, fair enough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if I remember correctly, the Russian vaccine for COVID was called Sputnick five and it came out in late twenty twenty, actually slightly before the Pfizer and Maderna ones.
Speaker 1: And blood Nick five is in like the satellite, but they named it five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what it's called, but I'm just going off my memory here. And some of Eastern Europe was trying to get it, and the EU was trying to tell them, no, no, no, you got to take the piser one instead. None of these vaccines really worked that well, and everyone just kind of moved on and tried to forget about it. That's my impression.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that sounds about right, because I'm whenever people were getting these vaccines and we're still catching COVID afterwards, right, then should have been a clear indication that people need to stop just don't don't go to it. And then the fact that the government was offering to hey, people to come in and get the vaccines, and they were trying to entice them with anything and everything, gift cards and all of this. It's like the government doesn't give stuff out to people because they care. Even even the most pro left or pro right, or pro centrist viewpoint can look at that situation and say that something doesn't smell quite right here.
Speaker 2: So okay, yeah, remember how the efficacy kept going down from ninety five percent to ninety, then the eighty seventy sixty, and then they stopped reporting on it. Oh, and also remember the week the vaccine was announced by Pfizer. It was like the day after the election, and Fiji said, we got something, folks, it's ninety percent effective. And then two days after that, Madertna said, oh, guess what, folks, we got something. It's ninety five percent effective. And then the day after that, Pfizer said, oh hey, everybody, we reran the numbers. It turns out ours is ninety five to two. It's like, okay, come on, you're just adjusting what goes into the numerator and the denominator to get the the highest number you can. And this is bull crap. But everyone had to pretend to believe it for the whole year twenty twenty one, and then everyone wanted to forget about it. So here we are.
Speaker 4: It looks like you are correct that it's spugneck five. I'm reading about it, and one of their main virologists said, we have no idea whether this vaccine is safer, whether it works, and Putin was like pretty much like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, it's totally cool.
Speaker 4: They didn't do any phase three drug trials on it. It was in their earliest stages, but they released it. It looks like that it hasn't so far, hasn't really had any adverse.
Speaker 5: Effects, it said.
Speaker 4: Large scale clinical trials eventually happened, with forty thousand people scheduled to begin in Russia when they finally released it, and stuff like that. But it looks like it hasn't done as much damage as the COVID vaccines. Yeah, they purchased America purchased the modernas, but it looks like some countries were trying to purchase Russia's one. The Arab nations were trying to purchase it. Saudi Arabia tried, the Philippines, India, Brazil all joined the the clinical trials of spudnek Wait.
Speaker 1: Which nations real quick because that sounded like a lot of bricks. Nations.
Speaker 4: Uh, they were Arab, the Arab United Arab, Saudi Arabia, Philippines, India, and Brazil. Isn't Brazil, Well, India is where we have the big group of vaccines. Brazil is where they constantly are having issues with random viruses and all sorts of stuff happening.
Speaker 5: And the Arab nations. Oh that's interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they all got together and were on this vaccine train.
Speaker 1: That is a very interesting collection of countries to try to do something with a Russian vaccine. Now, let me ask y'all something conspiratorially minded or not here? Seeing as how Fauci was pardon in America and Trump is doing some moving right now, He's making things happen regardless of people's feelings on it. Is it possible that Trump reached out to Putin and asked him to do this and like straight up picked up the phone, was like, hey, Vlad, listen, I can promise you cooperation on this extradition. We need him on the chopping block, and I can't do that anymore because of the predecessor. You you mind putting in a phone call to some guys like, is this is this within the Roman possibility? Or am I being a little too extra here?
Speaker 2: I think it is. I'm a little surprised. I had no knowledge of this before tonight, but I imagine that going into these Ukraine peace talks. Both sides are scrambling for whatever bargaining ships. Figuratively they can come up with to say, well, what if we ask for Snowden? What if we ask for It's probably a lot of speculation like that going on right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I agree, and I mean, if nothing else, it's uh, it could be a tactic. It could all be a tactic, right just to throw out, uh, you know what's it called?
Speaker 2: Like that?
Speaker 1: In the bartering game, if you you're trying to buy something, you go super high, they offer you something super low, and then you find a common middle ground, and everybody feels like they won. I wonder if we're not gonna start seeing some other wild things be thrown out there. Maybe they'll come through to fruition. Maybe they don't. I please, please, sweet baby Jesus, I hope this one comes through to fruition. I would love to see Fauci and a gulag. American prisons are too nice for him. I'm gonna be very honest with you to be actually, I wouldn't mind seeing him in an African jail. That would be dope. But you know, I guess I guess we'll just see how it plays out. But man, what a what an extra chip to throw down on the poker table though.
Speaker 2: Bro, Yeah, yeah, I bet. I mean, I'm not pulling out too much hope that it'll happen. I'd say it's a very low chance. He's probably got his ass covered in lots of other ways. But yeah, unexpected things might happen now.
Speaker 1: That you brought up Snowden. Now, that would be interesting too. If they made a deal to where we'll trade you Fauci for Snowden, that would be wild. Although I just have a feeling that if Snowden was to return to the United States right now, Trump would pardon him for whatever crimes may or may not be listed on him still, and he would go into some form of protective custody or something like that. I don't think Snowden would willingly come back, even if Trump told him that he'd be safe to do so, because he knows how dangerous it is for him in his position, and I don't think he would feel safe. But I could see some type of finagling happen happening as far as these deal makes are concerned, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, the only way he'd be in a bargaining chip would be if he was going to be prosecuted in the US. So if if to get him all the way here just to pardon them, I don't think our country would do that. I don't think Trump would do that. I don't think the Russians would have an incentive to do that. He wouldn't just he wouldn't be worth anything on that front anymore.
Speaker 1: For this negotiation, what about that marine that's still in custody in Russia. They were trying to bring him back but instead sent Britney Griner's ass back home. I wouldn't be mad at a Fallaci for the marine transference.
Speaker 4: I for that.
Speaker 2: That could be a good bargaining ship then.
Speaker 1: Yeh know, I hope so I take that as an upsale. Honestly, that's one of the biggest trade ups of the century.
Speaker 2: Man m Yeah. For that negotiation, I think mainly the biggest sticking point is where the new border is going to be. Are there going to be no new borders? I think there kind of have to be, and where are they going to be. It's going to be like the Versailles negotiation or something, or even the post World War two idea where the new borders are going to be.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Now that it's also going to be interesting too, because if the nations of the world come together and pretty much tell Ukraine, hey, the oblasts that you lost, they're gone. Now those are now Russian territory. I understand that they the all encompassing day are going to see this as well. If Russia could do this and get away with it, what's to stop them from doing the same thing in Nepoland, What's to stop them from doing the same thing into this place, this place, whatever. But at the same time, if NATO, well, I was gonna say, if NATO stops taking in new nations, but if anything, Putin's invasion in Ukraine made two or three more countries join NATO and has made NATO start actually upping their military spending to the correct amount. I might add, too, many nations have gone under as far as what their GDP is supposed to be going towards their military spending, so I don't know, Yeah, it's supposed to be two percent. Meanwhile, I think it's like half of the countries do not spend that on their military. So it's like the entire reason for NATO. First of all, when the Soviet Union felt we had no more need for NATO. First off, right out the rid if y'all wanted to create some sort of new League of nations, new grouping of countries to come together and try to formulate a new thing where Russia could be invited to the table too.
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 1: But yeah, NATO should have been shut down decades ago. These other countries that are joining it now out of fear and or solidarity against the current Russian regime. It's messy. It's very messy. I don't know. I don't know how these maps will be redrawn to make peace happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Finland and Sweden were the two that joined recently. And in terms of Sweden, I saw this kind of off the wall story about how when COVID started, Sweden was not a part of NATE and that may be part of why Sweden did not overreact the same way all the other NATO member states did. And there's also other unique aspects there, like the Swedish constitution is from the sixteen hundreds and it guarantees all Swedish citizens have freedom to travel anywhere, so you can't lock down the country. And there was even an aspect of Greta Thunberg. Making a trip through Germany to Switzerland and admitting that COVID was a major threat in early twenty twenty would have made Greta Thunberg look bad, so the left wing parties in Sweden didn't want to do that. So the combination of all these kind of random factors made Sweden not react to COVID as politically as much as the rest of the world did, and they locked down the least. They only ever had about thirty percent of people wearing masks, there were no mask mandates, and they ended up with the best all cause mortality rate through Europe if you can trust numbers. But I trust that number because I like it and it seems true, So it's true in my hyperreality.
Speaker 1: I gotta say, Greta Thumberg, that's the name I haven't heard in a hot minute. Is she is? She still trying to be a juvenile activist or something?
Speaker 2: What is she?
Speaker 1: Like twelve? When she first when I was like, how dig you? You know all of this stuff?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was so young back then. She must be like twenty something.
Speaker 1: Now, oh god, now she's a college aged girl still doing it. Eh h, it's gross. Yeah, Yeah, that would have been a bad look during COVID to have her go out and do those things so I could m M m. Geopolitics is a weird, weird system to get involved in, especially her parents. Weren't they state actors?
Speaker 2: Actors? I don't know. I say that you want to know more about that than I do. Yeah, I was gonna talk a little more about Russia. Actually, please do let's go, because well, I mean, it's slow going in Ukraine. This thing is taken forever. I think the Russians are taking their time because they think time is on their side. But they're slowly, slowly kicking the Ukrainians out of the Kursk Oblast. The last city to go is called Suja, and I think it'll probably take another month at least before they kick the Ukrainians out of Suja. They've completely gotten the easternmost province of Lugansk, and they got like half or two thirds of all of the other three big ones Zaporosia, Harson and Dunyevsk. And I think they're just gonna keep on slowly, taking a kilometer or a week or whatever it is, and they're eventually going to push all the way to the historic borders of these states, these obolosti, and unless a peace deal can be reached before that, in which case there will be a border drawn within these disputed territories, kind of like there was in Jammun Kashmir between India and Pakistan, because those states existed with different borders before world before the partition in nineteen forty seven, and now they're both like halfway exist in India and the other half in Pakistan. I think these Ukrainian oblasty could end up kind of like that, where the historic borders don't matter that much anymore and there's a new border kind of going directly through these territories. I think that's very possible because neither side is advancing very easily. This is like toward the end of World War One, where it was just so hard to move the front line a kilometer this way or that way. And they're accustomed to this attrition warfare now, so the movement's slow. It's no longer blitzkrig It's. Things are moving really slow, and it'd be better to freeze everything where it is right now, so it would be I could see that would stop the Russians from taking the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Well, has the thing now that US will not be supplying Ukraine with any more money, any more weapons, anymore anything. Ukraine doesn't exactly have any more chips to play or any more cards to play. I should say it's ah there, I mean, yeah, there are other countries that are still contributing and still giving them things, nowhere near the amount of support that America has been giving them. Now that Trump has come in and pass that executive order saying basically, look, y'all's problem is y'all's problem. We've done enough. Ukraine is kind of got their nuts and of ice, they're gonna have to capitulate, at least in some way, shape or form, or decide that they are going to make this the longest, slowest, knockdown, drag out brawl until they're no longer a nation. I think it would probably be wiser for them to concede these oblasty is how you say it in the plural form OBLASTI.
Speaker 2: Yeah that.
Speaker 1: We appreciate you educating us on that one, dog cause I was gonna say, oh, blasts, but that's incorrect. I also hate words a double s like that, like masks, death. I hate have to put wasps and extra pss on it. It's fucking annoying anyway, But yeah, that would make a lot more sense to me. And also I think that Russia would probably be more akin to signing that deal. Do you believe that they would concede and agree to these and let it be or do you think it will be similar to the twenty fourteen crimea situation where they took it and they said they were satisfied, and they said they were good, then they weren't. Do you think that maybe a decade from now more of Ukraine would be getting looked at with prying eyes by the Russian regime.
Speaker 2: I guess there's a small possibility of that. I'll come back to that in a moment. In the shorter term, I think there is a pretty good chance that the government and Key can negotiate some kind of new borders because I don't think they're being seriously threatened by being completely overthrown within their country. I think part of the reason the Nazis spot so hard in World War two is that they knew that if they were defeated, that their regime was going to completely end. And I don't think that Zelenski or his party rob Nardu or the state in Kiev feels this kind of existential threat. I think a lot of them are looking for a way out, an exit, something to save face and to remain in power, which was not on the table for the Nazi Party, for example, in nineteen forty five. As far as I had other thoughts, but now now I got kind of distracted. If the Russians they're going to talk or more Ukraine, it depends on how much of the remaining Ukrainian population has affinity for Russia. And I think I've been gone over this before, but more.
Speaker 1: Eastern has an affinity for Russia. More Western is more anti Russia, if I remember correctly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely so. Russia has probably already taken the most pro Russian spots, and I am not I'm not confident that any other place in Ukraine has enough pro Russian sentiment that they would spontaneously be moving in that direction on their own, or give Russian the Russian government the signal that hey, we're ready to be annexed by the Russian Federation. I think Russia would be afraid of a lot of terrorism. Terrorism within those territories that have tried to annex it, and it would try to just not over extend itself, which was Napoleon's problem and the problem of the Germans and the Nazis. They overextended themselves. I think the Russians are actually pretty restrained. They they could have They almost did conquer much of central Ukraine, and they pulled back and I think.
Speaker 1: They did well in the initial Poliv Yeah, yeah, back in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 2: I mean they pulled back well, they got defeated, they got pushed out.
Speaker 1: I know they had a road jam for seventy miles dog that was and to be fair, that was a logistical fault on their end. They I think they overestimated their abilities by leaps and bounds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they made a lot of mistakes. They got pushed out and they did not They did not take a lot of risk to try to get those territories back, like the Butcha area or the area is around Kiev, or Izium or Harkoff. Harkuff would probably be the next major pro Russian place to fall, if there were any, But I think it's unrealistic.
Speaker 1: They currently hold Odessa, do they not?
Speaker 2: Ukraine still holds Odessa.
Speaker 1: See, I could see that being something that they would want for nothing else the port.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Russia, Yeah, I can see that too, but it's still a kind of a gamble, like how much you want to pay to get that? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what cost? You know what I mean? But even still, like Russia's never been one to even if it's a pyrrhic victory, they still see it as a victory. And I'm not saying that is a mark again them by any means, because the history is all right that they did in fact win that region, even that they did had you know, X amount of human life costs and equipment costs and all that. But I see what you're saying as far as uh, you said not Kharkiv, or did you say uh the next year you said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kharkoff is mostly a Russian speaking city, and you know, the Russians called Kharkov and the Ukrainians called Kharkiv. However, in the Ukrainian language, when you decline it in the like ablative case or the genitive case, it reverts back to karpovar Kharkov, Carko. The oh comes right back, So I say krkof same for Kiev in the genitive and the dative and everything else, it becomes Kieva and Kievu. So the Ukrainian language, it's it's kind of like the Cajun version of Russian a little bit. It's yeah, you kind of a bastardized.
Speaker 1: So it only makes sense to them kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, these Sramic peoples that they want a lot of them, especially in the Balkans. They want to assert their identity, so they assert that we have our own language, but you know, we say this word a little bit different from our neighbors. So they assert that they have a new language. And a lot of this linguistic stuff is very arbitrary, But I refuse to believe that Sina and Slovn China are really two different languages, or that Serbian written in Latin alphabet or Serbian written in Cyrillic alphabet are really two different languages. But the differences are important to them. They feel different from each other, and they try to assert that our languages are different just so that they can carve out unique identities. And even in English people do this. I think that's part of where the Cajun dialect comes from and part of where ebonics comes from, because they have their own way of talking and that signals that they're within their own in group.
Speaker 1: I mean you could look at that even within the American dialects of English, like you said ebonics as opposed to a Bostonian accent, as opposed to a West Coast accent, as opposed to a Southern accent, even though on paper writing down the sentence that you're trying to convey may look the same the way it is said, Because I mean, language is the predication for cultural right differences, and with that comes a lot of things. Yes, religion and food and music and all the other things too, but language is one of those things that correct me if I'm wrong, Raven. But from a anthropological I think I might have said that one right standpoint, language is where the basis and the predication for most cultural diversity comes from. So when a new nation would or a nation is trying to show that they are so much different than their neighbors, they would say it in ways that would make it independent from them. Like, for instance, El Salvadorians speak completely different from Honduran even though it's all Spanish, and if they were to write down the sentences, it looks exactly Yeah.
Speaker 4: So the dialect like a lot of southern Southern South American languages.
Speaker 5: They have a.
Speaker 4: Very delicate dialect difference and nuances of how they speak and speech patterns.
Speaker 5: So like they have some speak faster and more kind of like ah, like they kind.
Speaker 4: Of like bring it up and then down and like, and they have like and they can tell instantly from like three words where you're from, and each like little village has their own kind of thing too. It's a part of anthropology. It's actually they have like an entire that's their own. Like thing people study is language. I've taken some courses in it and stuff. It's it's interesting how and how they actually like blend.
Speaker 5: It's it's a.
Speaker 4: Way to learn how to actually communicate with other tribes quote unquote, and then like blend the languages together. If you start you know, incorporating or you live together, then they make their own speech patterns and so then it blends into a whole nother speech pattern and so like how I have like where I'm from, most people don't have an accent, but I've always lived out further, I have a weird kind of accent, and then I live down here for so long I have a blended accent, So I say things really different and I don't sound like I'm from anywhere, so yeah, it's kind of it's kind of a weird thing.
Speaker 1: And then as far as Ukraine is concerned, there is a lot of Russian speakers in Ukraine. Although to that point, even saying Russian speaking, Siberian Russia is very different from Saint Petersburg, Russia, which is very different from the southern side of Russia, and even the way they speak, the way they everything about those there's so many cultural differences within that one nation, just based off of how large it is. So I don't know if, but I could also see that being the basis for where they would possibly draw lines on the map for the ceasefire and for the eventual peace talks based off of I could see Russian speaking being a portion of it. Also those who self identify as pro Russian, who want to be Russian and things like that. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, before the war, something like sixty or seventy percent of the cell phones in Ukraine, the smartphones were set to the Russian language, not the Ukrainian one. And you can imagine if Louisiana seceded from the United States and tried to make Cajun its official language. How many Louisianans would really go along with that all the way, You per still feel like they want to teach their kids English, because if you speak English, you can talk to a billion people, and if you speak Cajun you can only talk to a few million. And Putin has said in the past that he believes I don't know a huge amount about all the different Russian dialects, but he feels like Ukrainian just falls under the umbrella of Russian dialects and German, And Okay, I have more experience with German because my grandfather was from there and I had to learn the language. He was from Bavaria, and there's lots of dialects, historical dialects there. They're going away with mass media and people moving around now, But German, Chinese, jap and they used to be a large group of different dialects, and there were significant unification movements to try to force everybody to speak the same way, right, the same way, in order to unify those countries, because the idea is we can't be unified unless we're all speaking the same language. And Nikita Khrushchov, he made a big deal about trying to force everybody in the Soviet Union to speak Russian instead of speaking Estonian and stuff. Estonian doesn't even Slavic. Maybe that's not the best example. He felt like, Ukrainians, come on, just write and speak Russian. Sooner we can all speak Russian. We're gonna we're gonna make so much economic efficiency by being able to communicate with each other better. But to people who are in there, who are in their own in group, and they want to speak the way they speak to preserve that in group, some things are more important than the line going up, and they prefer to keep separate rather than blinding in with everybody else.
Speaker 1: Absolutely your point. Even like Louisiana, I forget which governor was. I think Huey Long gets attributed for this one, but it really wasn't him that basically said that Cajun fringe is no longer going to be taught or spoken in schools. Cut to today's world where less than two percent of Louisiana even understands or knows more than a few passing phrases of Cajun fringe. And that was all part of that process. And because of that, I feel like a lot of us have lost that section of our culture. Honestly, aside from the the uh, the normal or I won't say the normal, the catchphrases that people just kind of learned that anybody who watches TV or have been to Mardy Graul would have picked up. You know, it's it's gone that round saying with Irish. Hell, Irish Gaelic has only spoke by less than two percent of the country, and they're trying to give it a resurgency now, especially with the Irish movement of trying to be very pro and independent. Ireland from the UK has gotten more credence behind it. But yeah, there and not just Russia made these attempts to stand dies the Russian language to their people. America did that too, many of their citizens throughout the year. So I don't know.
Speaker 2: Here's another thing. If you go through the Wikipedia list of languages, there's not just one language for many countries. If you try to look up the German languages, a lot of those German dialects up here in the list as their own language, like Bavarian or plat Deutsch. And if you click on some of those articles, especially if you already know a little bit of German, you'll just laugh at how hilarious they like. And there's even a Scottish language in Wikipedia. It's it's labeled Scotts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Scottish Gaelic is completely different from Irish Gaelic. It's wild. It's like I'm talking.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about like Scottish English.
Speaker 1: So their slang is so heavy that it's listed as its own dialect.
Speaker 2: It is. Yeah. I wish I could bring something up right now, if I could go from memory. It's something like welcome to the lead blah blah blah. And there's Wikipedia articles in Scottish English. They care about their own in group.
Speaker 1: Basically, I mean, if you ever hear Scottish people, like real true Scottish people talking to other Scottish people, you could pick up on a word or two they're saying, but I'm with you. That is not English that most people outside of Scotland could understand. So like, fair enough, but I mean the same could be said for most of Ireland too, especially when you get a couple of beers in them. Good god, they start they start rambling on. I don't understand any of that. Have you seen the example of Australians when like an American goes and hangs out with their Australian friends and they're just having a conversation and basically they're saying like, Hey, you want to go to the bar after work? Yeah, bro, I'll meet you there. What they're saying is not that at all. It's very strange. It's hilarious. Actually saw this one that was like, no worries, mate, not here to spide us. And they walked off and it was like, you're not here to do what he's basically saying, he's not here to sweat the small shit, but in that language and then that dialect that means that, and it's like, oh, okay, sure, so I'm here. I'm here for all the dialectic differences. The shit's hilarious. But all right, So as far as the Ukraine situation goes, I'm excited to see how it gets played, it gets situated and handled. Uh. Y'all know, I'm not exactly an anti war person. But at the same time, when the death toll gets to a certain number, it's time to just go home. It's time to call it quits. The business has been made, the money has been made where it need to be made. The shitheads have bankrolled their shithead ordeals for long enough, it's it's time to just pack it in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, totally agree, and time to just end it. And you know, the Germans, they could have even escalated a little more toward the end of World War Two. They could have used chemical weapons. Thank god they didn't have nuclear weapons. I don't know if Ukraine has kemmical weapons or I don't think they have nuclear weapons anymore. But luckily we don't need to worry about nuclear.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't think that they do. I could see chemical and biological and not just because of those biolabs that were found. I mean, Ukraine has been operated as pretty much the wild wild West as far as what was and was not allowed to go down there. Speaking of you brought up earlier the party that Zelenski is a part of. Right now, I'm just gonna write off the rip. Assume it's the liberal leaning party he was an actor in all before that, was there a more conservative or right side leaning party in charge? I honestly, I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: Well, let's see the most right wing party, if you can call him, that would be the Spaboda party. Spobota means freedom and they're nationalists and they're from the western part of the country, supernationalists. There's a couple other parties. One of them is called the Party of Regions. I think that was Victory Party and that was the pro Russian party. There was another party years ago called about the Kivshchina, which means the Patriotic Party. It was headed by Yuliyo Timoshenko and that was that was a middle of the road party, kind of like center right Ukrainian, not pro Russian party, but not as far to the right as Swaboda, which would be like they're accused of being neo Nazis. Basically in western Ukraine, there's actually a lot of unreconstructed Nazism. There's people who they're descended from collaborators of the Nazis. They want to read, you know, remake Galicia, which was in Austrian territory. They think of themselves as as Aryan German and superior to the Slavic people, even though they speak a Slavic language.
Speaker 1: Works out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, these these far western Ukrainians and they vote like eighty percent, uh, you know, right wing. Anyway, I'm trying to look up on Wikipedia right now, Rob Nerodu. But I was stuck in the Scottish language. Yeah, nothing's coming up.
Speaker 1: But the only reason why I'm asking that is because Zelensky being on the left or or left er maybe not left ist side of the political spectrum. When he leaves office, and I don't even know if he'll get re elected, I don't know the Ukrainian people see him. At least in the beginning, they saw him as like a hero for Ukraine. Are the ones that didn't want to become Russian anyway. These days, because he has become basically the international beggar, I don't know if he is seen in such high regard by his constituents anymore. I could see them going to the far opposite side as a way too overcorrect for the things that he may or may not have done. Same way that in America we went Trump Biden Trump, that was like a hard one way, hard the other way, and now hard back this way. I don't know how that's gonna look for Ukraine. But if they because a part of the ceasefire agreement is going to be that they stop there their attempt to become a NATO allied nation, and I for sure that's going to be a part of it. I'm hoping that they don't get a new president that's going to say, yeah, not really worried about what was signed, I'm here now, we're going to do this anyway, and then like rekickstart it all. I don't know what to expect.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think he'll hold on to power. I think it's going to be kind of like when the Kaiser's government was defeated in World War One and he had to leave the country and he lived out the rest of his life in exile in Holland.
Speaker 1: Do you think Lenski will get exiled after all this is said and done.
Speaker 2: I think that he's going to be replaced by somebody else and he'll leave the country somewhat voluntarily and just live comfortably somewhere else, but not in power. Man. I keep trying. I'm trying to find this thing, Rob Norodu. Nothing comes up, and then I'm dooling servant of the people because that's what it translates to. And I'm just not very good at listening and clicking at the same time. But that party just started, like right in the twenty sixteen or seventeen, because he used to have a TV show called Sluka Norodu, which means the same thing, serving to the people. And he started or other people helped him start a political party to help him get elected to the government, and he got elected in twenty seventeen. And at the time he was perceived as more of a pro Russian figure, kind of, you know, somewhat nationalist and also somewhat friendly to Russia. He was a Lewish and yeah, talking about Zelenski, he was seen as relatively pro Russian at that time, the complete opposite of what he's perceived as now. So you know that era is not coming back.
Speaker 1: But if that was the case, and he was seen as pro Russian, then why would he have been making all the attempts to join NATO unless that was more for the economic making, the trade deals and all those things. And it wasn't necessarily a middle finger to Russia. It was more of a pro Ukrainian move.
Speaker 2: I guess I wasn't really paying huge attention. I didn't see too much in terms of him trying to join NATO, but I remember reading that the idea was floated on and off several times since two thousand and eight.
Speaker 1: I thought that was the reason Russia Invader was because Ukraine kept trying to become a NATO nation.
Speaker 2: Well they were talking about it just kind of on and off, and it was kind of in the background, and Russia just I guess they really wanted to make sure that would never happen by you know, and by invading and creating so much chaos that can't become a NATO member. Wow, that much chaos is going on. But looking at the okay, I brought up the Wikipedia for the khov Narada and it's over half of this four hundred and fifty seats are this servant to the People Party two hundred and thirty five. And there's many other parties, each one with only like five percent kishin which I mentioned earlier. There's no Party of Regions, but there's Restoration of Ukraine Platform for Life and Peace HOLOS that that means voice. It would be GOLOS in Russian, but the Ukrainians change everything to an h European Solidarity for the Future and DOVIRA and an independent one Man. There's there's tons and tons of parties. It's more than the two party state. I don't know which one will be in charge next or what all of these stand for, but it's gonna be some kind of it's gonna be probably a party with a different name in Zielenski's gonna leave the country. That's my prediction.
Speaker 1: So I didn't know these political affiliations there, man. I mean, I understand that most countries don't just have a two party system, but I didn't realize it was that diverse in that section of Europe.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, parliamentary systems, for some reason lend themselves to way more than two parties. So that's why German and He's got like five and five big ones and more small ones, and so does France. And I don't know about England.
Speaker 1: Doesn't Germany play it? I know Switzerland kind of plays like this, like they have five presidents, but technically speaking, it's like the five biggest political parties leaders are also considered the five presidents. However, the one who is in charge of the biggest party is the actual president. But like they have more of a it's like a I don't want to say congress of them, but it's more like a collective thought process between it, and they vote on pretty much everything. Even though the leader of the largest party is seen is the figurehead, it's more of a collective voice. Is that kind of how Germany does it too?
Speaker 2: I okay, I don't know much about Switzerland. But in Germany there's a weird voting process where people can vote for a candidate on one line and then vote for a party on a different line. And really, yeah, the prime the prime minister is not directly elected. I don't think the prime minister is directly elected in most countries, not even England. I wish I knew more about it. All I do know is that there's a lot of different parties and the big one in Germany right now, or the most attention grabbing one, is the Alternative Deutschland, which is the far right party that gets accused of being Nazis. They really aren't. And their leader is a lady named Alice Videl who's you know, German right wing, but she also happens to be lesbian and her wife is from Sri Lanka. That's kind of weird.
Speaker 1: But the guy they just elected a new prime minister or president or whatever the case is, and he is of the far right variety, is he not.
Speaker 2: Germany?
Speaker 1: Yeah? In Germany, the GFB party or whatever the case is, and they just took power, and everybody's saying like, this is the first time that a quote unquote the first time that a quote unquote far right political figure has rose to the power in the prominent levels that this is since Hitler, and that's why everybody's actually kind of side eye glancing him and the party at this time.
Speaker 2: Well, I haven't heard of a guy winning an election yet. They're the next election. I just googled it. It's February twenty third. But Alice Vitel is the most popular AfD or right wing figure in Germany right now. And I know we talked about this last week a little bit, but on this new Chinese app, Chiao Holm Sho, she appears to be really popular. There's lots of posts about her because she studied economics for six years in China, and there's a fair number of Chinese people who just loved her. However, there's a lot of people, there's a lot of communists on Hiao hom Shu and they don't like her, And there's way more communism there than I thought there would be. And I do not find this app to be a replacement for TikTok in terms of popularity, because it is just over this is a fire hose of Chinese and it's not as political as I thought would be either. That's that's my overall summary.
Speaker 1: There is Merkel still anywhere in the conversation in Germany or is she finally like going to a retirement home somewhere.
Speaker 2: She's been out of office for a couple of years. Okay, she She was chancellor until twenty twenty one, and the only the guy since then. His name is Olof Schultz. Yeah, ok, yeah, yeah, Uncle and Meerical I get, I forget. There's two main coalitions over there. There's the kind of right wing one which is cd U c s U. They're the Christian Democratic Union or Christian Social Union, and the left wing one one is called SPD SoC Democrat to Chipartei Deutsch Leans and that's basically socialist. I think Uncle Americle was the CDU like right wing one. I don't know which one Off Schultz is the part of because.
Speaker 1: They do the German killery. And I don't know if she was right or left leaning, but I know she let in a lot of quote unquote refugees from Arab nations that started just destroying Germany.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mainly Syria and Afghanistan and there's still a lot of controversial crimes that happen almost every day.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. When her people started getting raped NonStop, her answer to that was like, start traveling in groups, y'all. We can't stop these people for what they do in their comb cultures. We just have to accept them. And it was like, ooh, you really really hate being in the job that you're in. Good God almighty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wonder like if somebody had to twist her arm to let them all in or what. We just don't know. We just see the tip of the iceberg. Really, and I don't I don't live and breathe this stuff, so.
Speaker 1: Right, I mean, hell, Obama was trying to let them in. There was a bunch of European nations that tried letting all them. Britain let a bunch of them in, and now they have the largest number of knife attacks because guns are illegal, because they're evil. But yeah, now you have people just getting shanked all over the UK and the population, the citizens know who's in charge of this and know who to blame, and like, why did y'all bring the refugees here when we don't even have enough resources to deal with our own shit. But the government officials, I don't know if somebody twisted their arm, or if they were tantalized by possible trade deals or some sort of financial aid from some other nation. I don't know. I don't know why they thought that would be a good idea, but so many nations across Europe screwed themselves on that.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, she was the leader of the CDU Christian Democratic Union, so that's kind of the center right party. But I'd say that the difference between center right and center left in Germany is not even worth worrying about. They're so close to the same thing, kind of like a lot of people say about Democrats and Republicans. Now on the whole migration issue, we're getting into dangerous territory here. But for some reason, there's a lot of these immigrant aid societies out there that have a lot of Jewish representation, whether it's America or Europe. And there's this one figure man, what's her name. I'm blanking on it now, I can visualize her face, but she says, oh, yeah, Europe's gotta lose its lose its historic ethnic identity, and it's got to change, and this will be for the good of the world. I don't know that they're always pushing for it.
Speaker 1: And that is not good at all. That I understand what she's trying to get at. Global unity on the surface, and in a hypothetical sense, sounds great, like everybody should be able to get along and we should all just try to live in a more unified society where you know, it's equal across the board, and we don't see it as us versus them. It should just be all of us as a collective. Yeah, I get it. That's literally never going to happen. And you're talking about nations that have centuries, if not even longer, standing histories of who they are and what they identify as. You're not gonna tell the French people to stop being so French. You're not going to tell the German people to quit being so German about it. Like you, that is a way to get fought.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I used to believe that, and now I think I don't believe that anymore. The lady's name I was blanking on was Barbara Learner respecter, but she's a big, you know, mass immigration advocate who's traveled the world and advocated for this everywhere. She goes, whether the United States or Sweden. She's lived in Sweden for a long time. Anyway, Barbara learn respector for anyone who wants to look her up.
Speaker 1: I invite her to do what that one couple did and go ahead and try to bicycle across Afghanistan. I invite her to do that, and tell me if you think that cultures can just blend oh so easily. That couple was found beheaded and gang raped, like not even two weeks later, but uh, yeah, yeah, because that's that's the culture in that area. You're not from here, well you're free game and that yeah, wasn't they from France or from Switzerland or somewhere. They had some crazy liberal ideologies where like they're just people. The news is portraying them this way, and it's like, okay, you go ahead and take you a little bike ride. Let's see how that works out for you. That was That was bad. That was bad. And I'm granted, yes, Afghanistan might be an extreme example, but a lot of countries around the Middle East would have proceeded in very similar manners. Just gonna throw that out and uh you know, or or go ahead and just take your little bicycle ride across uh the Ivory Coast, Soudan, Nigeria. Like you're it's not gonna be a positive experience, but some people got to learn the hard way. I suppose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw kind of graphic photo of two Swedish nineteen year old girls who traveled to Algeria in twenty nineteen. They got beheaded. Yeah it was photographed.
Speaker 1: That's another. Yeah, there was a married couple that did it once and then there was them. I remember hearing about it. I never saw the pictures, but I remember hearing about it, and it's like they were nineteen, so they were children. They were stupid, and I get that, but like, did they really were that ignorant? They really thought that the media was it was all that much of a lie? Like that is that is wild? Because you know, they went there, they weren't covered up the right way, and they weren't trying to be respectful of their culture. They absolutely thought that it was just gonna be fine. Like that's that's I feel like it's chosen stupidity.
Speaker 2: Well, I think the mass media actually does over romanticize places like Algeria and say, oh yeah, people are nice, the same everywhere and if you're lucky. Yeah, maybe they are, but it's easy to get it's too easy to get unlucky.
Speaker 1: If you're a man, you might have a better go of it, but that doesn't mean that you're gonna be unmolested by any means or nobody's gonna do anything to you. I got a buddy of mine in Pakistan, as a matter of fact, he's invited me so many times to come out and check them out. And he's got a church he's doing. It's a wonderful ministry and all these things. And I'm like, maybe not, dude, maybe maybe not.
Speaker 6: Like I understand that I might not have anything happen to me while I'm there, because like, you know, you're there and it'll be cool and whatever, but your church has been burned to the ground twice in the past decade.
Speaker 1: So and I'm down to come if I could carry a weapon, like when I get off the plane, if you can like bring me to the bazaar and I could grab me a couple of rounds and a couple of weapons, Like I'm down, let's do it. But like, if I'm not a lie to carry anything while I'm there, like no, absolutely not, bro, you know, Muslim, right, Yeah, it's under two percent Christian, which is another reason why. And this guy, I love him to death. He rides his motorcycle with a big old Jesus sticker across the front. Like he is a loud and proud, uh you know, heart on fire for God type of man. And don't get me wrong, I support him in all of what he's doing. But like, I'm not just going to be pulling up without some sort of entourage, without some sort of protection. Man, I'm sorry, I'm a little too jaded on what the real world looks like to people like me. And I get that, Like, you.
Speaker 2: Know, nah, yeah. I have an uncle who lived in Oman for nine years, which is the country next to Yemen, south of Saudi Arabia, and the rest of the family was wondering, what the hell are you doing. It was a water engineer doing stuff and I don't even know what's he was he was in, but he was in a place with lots of other Americans and Brits, so his kids got to go to school with English speaking white kids. But the rest of us just feel like, you know, you never know what can happen living there. Why do you live there? It just seems so dangerous. And then he eventually moved back to the United States and then in California. I told my I told some of my coworkers about him. I had a co worker from Pakistan and co worker from from Iran, and the one from Iran said, so, your uncle lived in in Oman for nine years and I said, yeah, he totally did. And he said, your uncle is C I A I'm sure he isn't. He's like, no, I'm sure he is. I'm sure he is. I don't think he was. I don't think he was.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, the way you're saying that, was it the Egyptian?
Speaker 2: Uh? No. I I didn't know anyone from Egypt, but I had a coworker from Pakistan one from Iran, and the Iranian guys said, I bet he's the CIA when he's English speaking and white and he's living in Oman working as an engineer. Nah, he's CIA.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, speaking of Iran or Iran? Excuse me? Have y'all heard that America accepted Iranian money to help with the LA fires.
Speaker 2: Oh? I saw a story that they were offering help.
Speaker 1: I don't know if we ever accepted it, but yeah, they were offering manpower and equipment, and Biden basically told, no, we don't need that, but I mean, if you wanted to hand us some money, that'd be dope. Iran was literally about to send dollars to America to help with the fires, and Biden was actually considering this. I don't know if he did, we actually accept it this, Oh my god, I don't y'all.
Speaker 2: I saw a story about how years ago Russia's got these and we have them too, these planes that will skim a bunch of water up and then you know, dunk a million gutin out million, thousands of gallons of water on a fire. Yeah, Russia has some tuplev aircraft that will that are apparently really good for this and cheaper, and they were offering to sell some to California Fire and California turn them down. But this was like five six years ago. This is before even Ukraine. So I saw a story about that too, Because Russia's got a lot of a lot of land mass and a lot of forests and a lot of fires to fight themselves, and they apparently got some really good equipment, but they were turned down many years ago for it.
Speaker 1: Wow. Okay, now I'm reading the article now, as a matter of fact, is on Newsweek. Iran has offered to send rapid response teams to help combat the wildfires in la despite deep seated tensions between Washington and Tehran. Newsweek reached out to the Iranian mission to the United States and the transitional team for President elect Donald Trump for comment via email outside of business hours. All right, let's see here, what to know Iranian President Mussa Pezzishkian.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's actually uh Azerbaijani. Okay, but there's a lot of Asari's living in Iran, and it's a hell of a name. Pizzesk.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you know how to pronounce it, because boy, I'm pretty sure I butchered that. He his administration has offered to send firefighters California to help fight the wild fires up began January seventh. Uh, the fires consumed approximately and this is as of shoots. This article written January fourteenth, so a little bit of time since then. At the time of this being written, Uh, the fires have consumed approximately forty thousand acres, are showing homes and businesses, killing at least twenty four people. Three particularly all this stuff. According to a report by news outlet I Ran International. Fetima Fatima mo herjar Ni Sure, the spokesperson for the pish Old President P's administration, said, as the Iranian Red Crescent Society has announced, we are ready to dispatch rap response teams to assist in combating the fires in California. The Red Crescent Society is part of the world's largest humanitarian network, made up of one hundred and ninety one national Red Cross and Red Crescent societies. It is particularly known for its expertise in responding to earthquakes. Didn't know that the offer to provide aid comes as tensions between US and I Ran increase ahead of Trump's upcoming return to office. Okay, so basically he offered, I don't see anything as far as what actually happened or if anything became of that. Maybe that was all just a political ploy, maybe there was no actual credence to anything coming of it. But still really wild Iran of all people feeling just ohso magnanimous to help us take out or you put out the fire that was burning the trash anyway, like, And I'm not saying that everybody in La is trash. I'm saying the majority of the city. You know, I was going to start shitting on the homeless population there, which somehow didn't get burned. Somehow they moved out of the way in time, which is still wild to me. But yeah, is the death toll under thirty people? Still?
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know who knows. Maybe somebody in the chat knows. You know.
Speaker 1: That's as far as this crazy fire that is consumed tens of thousands of acres. That is not a lot of dead. The biggest shooting had more dead in under ten minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm seeing twenty eight is the number. But there was another story. There was a building that burned down in Turkey earlier today that killed like sixty people or something. By stuff like that. I remember earthquakes. Every time an earthquake happens in Turkey, there's like fifty thousand dead or something, and it happens like every ten fifteen years, and it's like, geez, I'm glad I don't live there with those buildings.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, we just had the Yeah, Turkey actually, I believe last year had one of their biggest magnitude earthquakes. Ever, there's a whole conspiracy thing to say that the earthquake was created from the machines in Antarctica and that's what sent the earthquake that way. All the things, all the stuff, never mind the fact that Turkey's on a massive fault line and so that's why they had the earthquakes as frequently as they do. But this massive catastrophic devastation of these fires and under thirty people died. And I'm not like upset by that. It's not like I wanted more people to die or anything.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's pretty good. It is. It is.
Speaker 1: But also that makes it more fishy to me. I don't know, maybe I'm just a little too conspiracy drenched here, but the Vegas shooting being upwards of like eighty people, ninety people something like or high seventies, if nothing else, all taken out that quickly, These fires that came up out of nowhere in twelve hours, just engulfed this massive section of the city. I expected way worse. As far as that's concerned, it's literally just a money thing. It's just about the damages done to the city, not loss of life, which again that is a positive thing, but it raises the hackles as far as my conspiratorial mind goes. You know, never mind the fact that fire hydrants had no water. Any of that we talked about them in the cult already, no need to rehash it. But yeah, monumental times that we are currently living in. I don't know what to make of. We're getting back off of California and back onto other areas of the world. I don't know what to make of Putin trying to make these conditions to the peace talks. I'm not against him arresting and extraditing Fauci. We'll see. Zalinski is in a position right now where he will I don't even see it as an option that he will absolutely capitulate or he will be doing the captain goes down with the ship type of move next, which I don't think that's going to play well for anybody in Ukraine. Iran, their prime minister was just killed in that helicopter crash. So this how do you say the name again, Pezi?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Pezeshkian replaced.
Speaker 1: Hassan Rohani and he's an hazard by Johnny dude.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, Well, there's a lot of Asari's living in Iran. It's one of the biggest minority groups. The Persians are only like forty five percent of the population and all the rest is other minorities like Azari's, balutchiese Current and other groups. I forget. I think a Medina Jod might have been a Zeri too.
Speaker 1: I think he might be right.
Speaker 2: Let me look it up just the way we can correct the record.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right now, because you know that would I mean as much as Iran has been such.
Speaker 2: A Kurdish zir he's Kurdish is area.
Speaker 1: That's wild that they would allow a Kurd to take a seat of power in that nation. They are not fans of the Kurds. That's wild.
Speaker 2: Well, let me see if Amadeinajad was. I have no idea.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's also a pretty that's a good move for the Kurds to get to that level of power and that level of influence in a nation where they are not seen as a good thing. I mean, what is your take on Kurdistan becoming a nation?
Speaker 2: Well, in general, I'm in favor of people becoming nations according to whatever they're in group is So if it's Taiwan or she and Jiang or stuff like that, or Kurdistan, yeah, I guess I'm in favor of it. Another thing to consider here, and this is what people's opinions all revolve around is what is the mean for Israel because the Kurds tend to be a relatively pro Israel population, and that's I think why, you know, most people who favor Israel want Kurtis stand to be a country. Azerbaijan also, I think has relatively good relations with Israel. Everyone else in the region tends not to. Yeah, and the Hashemite King of Jordan, but Jordan's got like a million members of the Muslim brotherhood who do not like Israel, so you know, everything kind of divides along that fault line there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jordan's kind of on their own, on their own trajectory as far as that's concerned. They're they're kept at bay because they like America being homies with them, but they also are not fans of Israel. Bindy stretch of the imagination as a nation, you know, could Yeah, depends on who's in the seat of power, honestly.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The king seems to be pretty cool with Israel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's I think that's the other reason too, is because he is the king and he's not going to get elected out out of power. He's fine with whatever as long as his neighbors are happy. He's happy, even though his people are his people.
Speaker 2: With the Saudi dynasty too, they're regarded as relatively pro Israel for the region.
Speaker 1: And again that's the royal family of the Saudis, which I mean, say what you want about them, I understand they are guilty of various human rights atrocities. Not going to underplay that. They are more beholden to the almighty dollar than they are to any religious dogma. I mean, that's just that's just how they've operated for the last few decades, if not the last century. So if Israel will buy their shit, they're down with Israel. You know, it's whatever, Yeah, they you know, they'll handle their own in house issues in house, and they really don't want cameras to be there when they throw homosexuals off of roofs and things. Fine. Fine, but they're not exactly like getting ready to gear up to war with Israel at this time, which is good because that would be a part of the end time prophecies if I remember correctly. Yeah, yeah, probably, I'm trying to remember. I know that like Oman and Yemen are that area is specifically named as being like they won't be involved but I do believe that the it says Arabia, which would be salty, would absolutely be involved. Jordan will be involved in all those other things like the Ezekiel eighty eight or thirty eight and thirty nine war, that Gog and Magog thing, and everybody thought that this was going to be the beginning of the war. Like when Israel went on the attack and started attacking all these nations, everybody get better, get ready, They're about to turn around and all attack or Israel at once. Even I thought that that was a possibility. Then Israel did what Israel does and decimated any potential for an air attack or anything else other than like a full on land invasion, which none of these countries are currently suited to do. Yeah, they they absolutely cleaned that up a good bit. Now, the ceasefire talks that happened, is it a piece at this time or is there still an uneasy ceasefire going on. I remember, even after the ceasefire was agreed upon, there was still like twenty four to forty eight hours where people were still dying, and everybody was not happy about that for obvious reasons. But like you know, that comes with time. That's not a blowing of the whistle in the game's over kind of thing, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people were in Gaza were definitely celebrating, and most people thought it was a very welcome, good event to happen. And I did see some stories of a handful of people continuing to die after that. But yeah, I haven't kept up in microscopic detail for some reason. When you google ceasefire agreement, the most recent thing is the top result is four days ago. But yeah, there are more recent news results. Oh, even those are mostly like three days ago or one day ago.
Speaker 1: So I guess the seasfire is holding and everything.
Speaker 2: I think so, I think if anything huge had happened, we'd know about it. The worst case scenario, maybe it's still done the same as it was. We can go.
Speaker 1: I'm so happy to hear that because my group is doing the a pilgrim, or they were planning to do a pilgrimage to the Holy Land in twenty twenty five, and I think I'm on have told you about that the Templar outposts that they just recently found that my group has exclusive rights to archaeologically dig huh, dude, I was super worried that this conflict was going to prevent that from happening. If this cease fire holds and everybody can get back to some as sembilance of normalcy, oh my god. I hope that I can at least go out there for like a week and just be a part of that. That would be huge. But I guess we'll see. You know, that area of the world so wild that something else might pop off here soon. You never really know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe the northern part of Israel's more peaceful. I haven't heard of anything with Lebanon recently, and I did see a new story this morning about how some big medieval coin find was just found near Galilee from about like fourteen hundred, So it was a new story.
Speaker 1: That's wild. Yeah, I'm a coin collector, and that's awesome.
Speaker 2: H it was from the fourteen hundreds. One reason I've been a little bit into coin finds is that sometimes they find coins from very different time periods in the same find, and they wonder, it's like, how could a you know, first century coin be found next to a tenth century coin, for example. And this lends credence to the thing that I first went on your show about, which is this first millendium of revisionism. It's the idea that well, maybe the first century coin in the tenth century coin, we're actually made at the same time, and we just accidentally miss categorize them chronologically, because.
Speaker 1: That's how that works.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: Miscategorizing and mislabeling things can happen, no doubt, however, and I know that, like coining technology didn't advance that much in between the first century and you know, one thousand AD. I get it was pretty much piece of metal, stamp it out with the i'll keep fine fair enough. I feel like you'd be very difficult to misidentify a first century coin with a tenth century coin. Out loud, that's pretty preposterous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, Charlotmagne was buried with some first century coins with I guess where he was buried. And the idea is, how could these first century coins have made it all the way through that much time and not gotten melted down and struck again. And it was common practice for people at the time to take a coin and just strike it and mint it again with a new emperor's face on it. Yeah, and you know the evidence of that is in the coin. So what are the chances that the coin could have really survived.
Speaker 1: That long, there's chances of it. I mean, you can buy at most coin shops around here. As a matter of fact, what's it called the widow's mite write those last two coins that she gave. It's part of the story in the Bible, the might in question or the alms in question. The coin shots by the house sell little ziplock baggies of them period correct and all of that. Now, granted, these are not great quality. You could barely make out what is even on the coin unless you're an expert and know what that inscription is supposed to mean and can all this. But you can buy them because they were used all around the Mediterranean. I mean, the Roman Empire stretched to a very vast, wide array. And the Roman Empire didn't exactly go away. It kind of became a few centuries later the Roman Catholic Church, and I mean you still had the outposts in Britannia and the Gaulish regions, and I mean there's I could understand how some of these coins made it through. But it's not like there's just troves and troves and just big old chests they find once a week full of Roman coinage and stuff it's definitely becoming more rare these days, for sure, but especially with archaeology doing what it is these days and making the advancements that it is in these ancient lands, it's not crazy to see. It's it's definitely worth noting though for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wish I had more on that front right now, but yeah I can research more for next week maybe.
Speaker 1: No doubt, no doubt. All right, so we are getting to the time where we will be wrapping up this episode. Raven, you've gone quiet for a little bit here. We've been talking history and things and stuff. Do you have anything else you would like to bring up before we go ahead and wrap Okay, I suppose not. Well, it looks like Kyle had to leave a little bit earlier. But it's all good, Tony. Thank you so much for joining in and fueling the conversation this evening, bro. I mean, this has been fun as it always is. And for anybody listening right now on the Cult a Conspiracy Channel as of tomorrow when this will be released, he'll be today for you listening. If you would like to join into this conversation and be a part of it and talk about the geopolitics, talk about the religion, talk about the boohert, talk about the whatever, whatever. Then come check me out on the Cajun Night on Patreon. Join in. There's only one tier. It's, you know, just a little thing that we're doing to try to grow this into our weekly visitation and our talks. I will be posting more content here soon. This week was kind of rough for us because we got a blizzard in the South and it's been a little bit of an issue to get things done and shot and all of that. I could have made a video and done a vlog of like the snowfall and all of that, but to be honest with you, I hate the cold and I was not about to get out there with a camera and document.
Speaker 4: All of this.
Speaker 1: Documenting a hurricane rolling through not a problem. I would love to. I enjoy hurricanes, snowstorm m No, I'm a watch it roll in from inside. That wouldn't have made good content, So I didn't record her any of that. But there will be more things posted on the Cajun Night YouTube here in the following weeks and on the Cajun Night Patreon for all the Patreon members. Some exclusive kind of behind the scenes stuff and it's a more one on one way for us to come together and have these kinds of conversations. So thank you to all of the Cajun Night members that joined in the conversation today. I love you all dearly and thank you. And with that being said, everybody, thank you for listening and thank you for being a part.
Speaker 2: Of this with us.
Speaker 1: And God bless