Speaker 1: To have you along, and I cannot wait for I don't know, like I guess eight days or nine days, although the whole week will probably be screwed, so like two weeks from now might be amazing.
Speaker 2: Or might be full on civil war. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Apparently, the top concern that was released in a poll yesterday, and it's interesting because it lets you know, it lets you know about the megaphones all around, is basically that there will be election denial and people will take to the streets and they'll be violence and.
Speaker 2: All the worst parts of the purge and all of that, and that runs the gamut.
Speaker 1: By the way, right, it is possibly the most unifying political position that we have right now. Everyone assumes that their political opponent is going to go full anarchy after whatever happens happens.
Speaker 2: And you know what, I don't, I mean, not to that extent. Forgive me.
Speaker 1: I do have I know I don't sound like it a lot, but I have a little bit of faith there. But yeah, can I see people losing their crap and some bad stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 1: We're not going to sit here and have a handicapping about where you think it goes worse. I think that a lot of that will be predicated on really how the election pays out but or plays out. But you got three hundred and you know, thirty some million people around here, of course you're going to have stuff. The question will be what is it and how does the media frame it. I think you saw over the weekend that.
Speaker 2: Even though it is.
Speaker 1: It should be incredibly away, they should be incredibly obvious that continuing to misrepresent at the level that the media is choosing to misresent uh uh represent things and like you're not gonna be the media will have a harder time should it decide to get a stroke of responsibility and attempt to quell.
Speaker 2: What might be some.
Speaker 1: Really really really hard feelings out there, some tough times, so to speak, in the world of Polly, like you're nobody's gonna take you here, nobody's gonna care. So that's why it's there's reasons why people are not they're not wrong, but I don't I don't think we go full civil war. I watched that movie, by the way, I watched that. It was a while ago. Oh when we were on VACA. I watched it on I watched it on the airplane. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Okay, I don't think we're there.
Speaker 2: That's just me.
Speaker 1: That being said, the reason I just wish it was I feel like I was not able to unplug the entire weekend. And Lord knows that you just got to be able to. But when you get down to the home stretch, you can. I mean every day Friday Friday, went out with some friends, got back not too late, I don't know, around like ten thirty or something. Old me, you'd be like three in the morning, let's do okay. So I get back and I'm like, oh, okay, I sit down and I watched the Joe Rogan podcast. You know, it's three hours, and I made it through about two hours.
Speaker 2: And then I fell asleep on the couch.
Speaker 3: YEP.
Speaker 1: Exciting Friday night and caught out of little snippets of it. And then you transition.
Speaker 2: Into the build up for Sunday's rally.
Speaker 1: I mean, you had some off going on on Saturday, but you transition into the build up for Sunday and yesterday was just insane, just absolutely bonkers, man. And you know, even on Saturday, I guess you had, you know, you had everything attached to I feel like I never was able to even take maybe a half a day to just get off social media. And Saturday is I try to just ignore it. I don't know, you can probably tell from the Twitter timeline, but I just don't feel it was possible. I'm sure as hell isn't going to be possible next week. But that's okay, that's what we do. You know, we signed that we're in this business, this business, and we'll keep trucking. Unfortunately, then yielded a crap ton of sound. Well, you know, for for poor Ross have to dub in. But yeah, man, absolutely amazing.
Speaker 4: Two different experiences because I completely unplugged on the weekend.
Speaker 1: And I'm happy for you, dude, abolute happy for And I don't know, I tried mentally just to like, I tried to go watch college football on Saturday, and I'm just found myself digging, digging around on my phone. But I like, I give myself an exception right now because we are two weeks out, So try to go to the State ferry. Did you guys go to you didn't? Did you do anything this weekend? We're still stay at home and ignore it. We're still in our boycott.
Speaker 2: Good good good, good good good.
Speaker 1: So I went down there tried to decompress man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everything, and.
Speaker 1: Then I screamed at toddlers and strollers for like three hours.
Speaker 4: That seem that seemed yeah, it seems appropriate.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Well here's the best part about babies and toddlers, right, You hit them with the facts, right, and then you hit them with some f bombs, and like they can't form coherent.
Speaker 2: Rebuttals, right, they just start battling. You've so owned them.
Speaker 1: They start babbling, they're not those aren't real words they're using. They're crying way right, And it's then you know you won. And that's all anyone's really looking for in today's political environment, the gotcha moment? Right, So uh yeah, it's right, tiny bigots, that's how that goes.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 1: I didn't really do that, and I didn't even go to the fair. Oh yeah, I know, I know nothing personal, but uh, I just I.
Speaker 2: Just couldn't. I couldn't pull myself away.
Speaker 1: How crazy is that video of that woman screaming in that baby's face, screaming and and and and God blessed the woman standing behind her, the black woman who's like who obviously is not you know, ideologically she's she's there for the left. But even she's she she spins that girl around. She's like, you're it's a baby. You can see, like, you don't even have to be a professional lip reader. You can see her go, that's a baby. And and frankly, I'd be so curious to hear that Will's the black woman, not.
Speaker 2: The the the the idiot screaming.
Speaker 1: Like that's one of those moments that might prompt reflection in somebody at the at the very least the uh, the small cabal that you're with there. How many of you have ever been in a situation where you just you heard somebody talking.
Speaker 2: You're like, I don't want to be around you anymore.
Speaker 1: I've been there, man, I'm like, I'm not going to be within five hundred feet of whatever the hell's going on here.
Speaker 2: You all are lunatics.
Speaker 1: And and and by the way, that runs the that covers both sides of the spectrum. So now you're sitting there, you're you know, you're outside, you're doing your thing and with your signs and your chances, and you feel good about what you're doing, and then the person next to you start leaning down and screaming in the face of a.
Speaker 4: Baby, Like you leave right.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be around here anymore.
Speaker 1: I mean, granted in the video like you look like the only reasonable person on on that side of the little metal railing. But holy hell, oh geez, now, Roz, you just got done dubbing everything. Oh wait, hold on, where is h Oh he moved I moved some stuff. Then he moved some stuff. Where is the uh the Chinese lady stuff?
Speaker 2: Oh it's over there.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Ah, okay, so it's labeled on one okay, all right, all right. But there were bright spots, there were fun, you know, fun little things that were out there, and.
Speaker 2: Uh, I gotta tell you.
Speaker 1: Watching the interviews that were going on outside Madison Square Garden yesterday, which, by the way, we're taking place before it was light out because people had lined up. I saw, I saw about I think it was six thirty seven. I saw video, remember the thing. I don't know exactly when the doors opened, but Trump didn't get on that stage until six seven, No later than that. Maybe I'd have to look at it. They had so many speakers, but you know, people were out there. I guess from like midnight. Maybe that's when New York lets them line up day of or something. But they were out there, they were getting ready to go, and as the day went through, they interviewed Trump supporters, they interviewed people who were not fans. Did you see the JFK car they parked out in front of Madison Square Garden with an effigy of Trump inside of it? I mean, it's a very nicely restored convertible the I guess it's the car. I didn't look it up, but I looked at a picture and it appears to be the same car. That being said, they then put a Trump in the backseat. Am I Is that ambiguous that you And it has the presidential seal on it, so it's no question what they're going for there.
Speaker 2: So you had that lunacy and just.
Speaker 1: About the time you're sitting there looking at that and you're hearing all the different hit pieces and everybody freaking out and where it's kind of repetitive and you just want to tap out of it. And then somebody stuck a microphone in the face of this elderly Chinese woman, and my whole day was better. I don't know why, man, but I just listening listening to this woman gave me joy, not even political joy. Necessarily, I understand she's going to talk about politics, but just like I don't know what I can I can I play?
Speaker 2: Just can I play a snippet for you? Well? Something something? All right?
Speaker 1: And yeah, again it's it's political, but also it's like her passion man, and everything that she's clearly gone through to bring her to the point where she's sitting there answering a reporter's questions in front of the Madison Square Garden rally, where English is clearly a second language, which I point this out not in a derogatory way, but when you are a native English speaker and the media will miscrinstrue what you're saying to the extent that they're willing to do over politics, and and English is your primary language, and you're very good at, you know, saying what you think it's it becomes far more difficult where English is your second language to ensure that you're making your point but also not wandering somewhere unintentionally where they can just ignore everything else that you're saying.
Speaker 2: And and and being.
Speaker 1: A first you know she's she's from China, came here legally, and also you can tell that she's uh, she she saw some stuff in China she didn't, she didn't really like and probably wouldn't like here. There's so many layers to this stuff. That being said, it's just it's just hilarious to hear her.
Speaker 6: Talkmana is a soul stupid.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 4: That's a good point. I mean, it's it's a it's deeper than you think. You know, it's very nuanced. Yeah, and it radiates it. You're like, yes, yeah, yeah, we just follow up.
Speaker 2: But what do you mean by that? What exactly? I'm sorry, I'm sorry, ma'am. Can you say that again?
Speaker 6: Tamana is a soul stupid?
Speaker 2: Do you have data to back that up?
Speaker 6: Kamana is a soul stupid?
Speaker 2: Okay? All right, well, good, good, good, good dude.
Speaker 1: This lady went on an absolute to you want to in fact, let's just do this whatever. Let's I'm gonna play all the audio because I'm gonna play this thing at bunch, even though we have like a gazillion cuts today. All right, if this isn't all of it, but this is about she did about like a three minute interview. I'm gonna play a little less of a minute and a half, okay.
Speaker 2: And just just come along.
Speaker 7: For the ride, can you my Chinese a first generation we love trumble from our bottom of the herd because we know Tamba is the only one can save America.
Speaker 6: Kamanda is so stupid, she is so low. I ain't que.
Speaker 8: Eco, don't qu no quantification to be the president. You shall stay away from that position. You're then lost the possision, you lost our trust, you lost our vote. You're didn't near go home to stay home. You cannot do anything to stay for America. You are so stupid, you don't know anything. You cannot even answer. And the question from the camera, from all the media, how you can be on the stage to fight how far America to protect American people? To protect Oh the ward you know, the farty fight.
Speaker 6: You're just in you go home land.
Speaker 8: Try to save for America, to save the word, to pull the America. First, you for America to be strung, to be saved, and then America come save with the whole ward time way, lower your way, lower your fall, era name era Surranda. Fight to fight the fight, fight for time or fighting the fight, the fight, fire the fight, fight dude.
Speaker 2: She went full Winston Churchill at the end and then.
Speaker 6: Added, Tamla is so stupid.
Speaker 2: By the way, I adopted her. That's my new grandma.
Speaker 1: Oh man, can you imagine sitting in Nana's kitchen She's cooking up something nice as Nana's.
Speaker 2: Do while also screaming at political rants like that. Oh, an amazing day, that would be. That's just the tip of the iceberg.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: We're gonna we'll talk about Tony Hinchcliff.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about something that the media is going to be actively ignoring today, which I knew.
Speaker 2: I've been to Puerto Rico.
Speaker 1: Once and I knew this because it's a thing that they that like is very obvious depending on what's going on with the wind.
Speaker 2: And by the way, this is not me being negative to Puerto Rico.
Speaker 1: Old San Juan is one of the most beautiful places, and if you don't have a passport, you can go there because you know us protectorate, So like, that's not.
Speaker 2: What this is. But also.
Speaker 1: The Hinchcliff thing just threw me for a loop. Also, the JD Vance hit piece that I just read the headline of Wait Till You Hear This bad Boy, and it has to do with magic, the gathering ross they're taking jd vance out with magic the gathering. I don't know if you know this so and not because they played a card. I'll explain coming up next. Hang on phone number eight eight eight nine three four seven eight Sevenfore of all the audio I have to choose from from the Joe Rogan replaced from Joe Rogan, you have, of course, what happened to Madison Square Garden yesterday.
Speaker 2: You've got the.
Speaker 1: Beyonce and Sam that's the other thing on Saturday, neither as something else on Saturday. Dude, the Charlie Brown Lucy thing over Beyonce. That's crazy, Like you, you could possibly hemorrhage voters because of that.
Speaker 2: So, I don't know if you know this.
Speaker 1: If you remember during the DNC there was the there was the absolutely one hundred percent being reported. Don't try to pretend like nobody.
Speaker 2: Was saying anything.
Speaker 1: Rumor Mill, but not just to rumor Mill and rumor Mill where they kept how do I say this, They kept intimating that it's more than just a rumor that like people who would know are kind of giving you the wink wink nod, No, it's going to happen.
Speaker 2: And that was that Beyonce was going.
Speaker 1: To perform because she was at the thing, or was she there earlier, like the day earlier, I can't remember. And then of course she never performed and everyone was all mad well down in Houston. And this is this is why this shows you the danger of the of the strategy that the Harris campaign has been using, because they have been used not just Beyonce, but this is how they do rallies. And nobody in the media is pointing this out. If it was Trump, they'd be all over it. Now, I understand you're gonna have surrogates there right yesterday hul Cogan, elon Musk, doctor Phil the It is a whole There's a whole list, and I'm just trying to think of there was so many speakers. The surrogates are one thing, and also somebody who sings can be a surrogate or does something else. Hulk Hogan wrestles or wrestled and so, but he wasn't there to wrestle, right, Nobody, I mean I jokingly tweeted like nobody tuned into that and got super upset that Hogan, you know, didn't get in the ring, right because we understood that Hogan's He's gonna come out there. He's there to tear tear a tank top and pump the crowd up. And by the way, I thought he was much more effective at doing it than he was at the RNC. I don't know why. Maybe it was just a little tighter speech, Maybe it was audience reaction. Maybe it's because Hulk Hogan is fond of Madison Square Garden. He's got some memories there. It's some pretty good ones. Although now I have to wonder, what's a better memory sitting out there being one of the fire up speakers for Donald Trumps, the former president possibly the next president of the United States, getting the adoration of twenty thousand people inside and everybody else in Magga Country, or escape in the camel clutch, because those are all Madison's What what do you think?
Speaker 2: What do you think as.
Speaker 1: His life flashes before his eyes, will be the most prominent ross uh, trying to stump for the for a future president or the past president or defeating the iron sheet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's hard to say because both are completely real things that happened.
Speaker 2: So I mean, yeah, what are you implying, sir? Have you ever escaped a camel? I?
Speaker 4: Have you?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, Okay, I'm sorry. I mean to question you there.
Speaker 4: So so yeah, like yeah, yeah, my dad, my dad and I used to wrestle. Okay, It's like when I was like eight or nine and he put me in the camel clutch in the living room and I still remember getting out of and pinning him. It was the greatest moment, one of the greatest.
Speaker 1: Is your dad a sleeper agent for the Middle East? Or he just knew moves he knew but he knew almost iron chic moves, all of them.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, okay, all of them. That's that's good.
Speaker 5: Then.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the fact that I was able to escape him. Yeah, still I don't know how I did it.
Speaker 1: Well, you're much smaller, probably why right, So yeah, stuff like that.
Speaker 2: So anyway, yeah, man, all this all this stuff's going on. But I but, but but I didn't expect the Hulk to wrestle.
Speaker 1: The problem is that every rally, if you look at not every rally, but damn near every rally of the big ones, not where it's with the particular group, just where it's open. They have musicians and some of them play. And by the way, Lee Greenwood sang yesterday a Trump's thing, but it was it was literally build like that. So yesterday I think they had what Kelly Rowland, they had Beyonce, they had Bad Bunny, which I if you don't know Reggaetone maybe I'm sure you know Bad Money. Uh Desposito, I think he's on Desposito.
Speaker 2: Was that Daddy Yankee Bad Bunny? Justin Bieber? Yeah, I forget, but.
Speaker 1: So so anyway, like but I think it's left generic enough that the rumor mill allows people to think that if they go to the rally, that's what they're going to see. Remember in Atlanta they had this too, and I can't remember who the artist was, but they didn't perform and everybody was very upset. Well, you went to the well once with Beyonce. You did it up at the DNC and people were big mad over that. So you want to get people pump up in Houston, you go ahead and I'm gonna play a little montage here. You go ahead and you pull this game again. And I don't know how you think this isn't going to irritate people.
Speaker 9: There are rumors, there are rumors that Beyonce might make an appearance. I personally think that that's true, but we shall see there are Oh, we're.
Speaker 2: Going to say that.
Speaker 10: Now, can I say this?
Speaker 11: Well, let's let's couch it in rumors and rumbling.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's just say so. I mean, that's out there, the Beyonce talk.
Speaker 11: You have to say tune, but I have it on really good word.
Speaker 12: The beehive is buzzing right now because the preparation for the beehive, it has to start her all like sources come from backstage.
Speaker 9: That's all I'll tell you.
Speaker 1: Remember they're saying. They're saying that at both the DNC and at Houston. Yes, say the media did not did not erroneously report or hype this. They absolutely deny it. They say that it was never said. You tell me your impression listening to these people Hill recording that she will indeed be making a surprise performance on stage here in Congress. That was just dancing along and he's excited at he's hearing rumors which your donor confirmed to me that she's also hearing that Beyonce is.
Speaker 13: In resident of all things music and fashion and style.
Speaker 1: I e beyond I just I just can't just just but also what an amazing you know what I'm just thinking about this wrong.
Speaker 2: I shouldn't be trashed on that next listener event. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you heard this when you're walking down through sales this morning about the uh, the we're putting another listener event to I hear Elvis is going to be there?
Speaker 2: Did you? Did you hear any of this? Right?
Speaker 4: I didn't want to mention it, but I've heard rumblings.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, but I've also heard rumblings from management who say they've heard rumblings.
Speaker 4: Know, the rumblings I heard comes from above those people.
Speaker 2: And it's not just Elvis.
Speaker 1: Is what one person above both of those people that you just said as I want up you also Kurt Cobain, it's uh, it's gonna be like a weird lollapalooza.
Speaker 4: See I've heard it's going to be the Beatles, like all.
Speaker 2: Four of them.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, that's what about the clip including yeah, yes, including the guy.
Speaker 2: You heard the same doubt?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine missing one of our upcoming listener events there's all is rumored to be there, I.
Speaker 4: For one would not Yeah, yeah, I mean you could, but would you want to risk it?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 1: Can you imagine you have to go and all your buddies did go. Every time you're having a con like you're out golfing, you're the only guy in the forest and we didn't go, they're not gonna be your friend.
Speaker 4: Any Just just to you know, listen, I'm not saying this like a bold face capitalized confirmed, but it's definitely lowercase confirmed.
Speaker 12: Mm.
Speaker 2: That's that's also a confirming, just not of of that level.
Speaker 1: So like they're doing it, it's clear that they're doing that intentionally.
Speaker 4: In my opinion, they're.
Speaker 1: Leaving just enough innuendo out there so so you know, you don't end up with a They had to move a rally here not long ago. What was the what didn't they what was the beef with the Capitol Mall? Didn't they want to do some on the Capitol Mall? And and the number is only going to be ninety five hundred. I know that that sounds like a crap ton of people, and it pretty much is. But if you've ever been to the mall in Washington, it's like what fifteen blocks or something from I guess if you go the length from the Jefferson Memorial all the way to the National Archives back there, that's twenty some blocks. It takes a lot of people to fill that in, as you know. So if you're down in Houston, it's the These are the closing rallies of your campaign. You can't afford to have light attendance, So you float the idea that Beyonce may be there. You leave it, and you leave just enough out there that you let surrogates and donors and everybody do the work, who, by the way, all have it incentive to also put that rumor for it. I'll tell you I can give you a personal example of where this happened. So when I was in college, I worked for the IAZZI as a casual IOTZI is the Independent Association of Theatrical Stage Employees and it was the sweetest college kid gig I could.
Speaker 2: Have imagined, and basically I was. I would show up.
Speaker 1: So if you had a concert that night, I'd show about eight to nine in the morning. The trucks from a company called Rabanda, who hauls all of the concert those are the trucks that haul all the concert stuff on tour, shows up and then you start working, you know, just you know, just busting your butt and you're unloading all of those big black cases that have spotlights in them and guitars and everything, and you.
Speaker 2: Spend the whole day setting up light.
Speaker 1: World and spot World, which is called where the spotlights are, and then sound World where they're controlling all of it, getting everything set in. Around two three in the afternoon, you have checks, right, the bands come out, do quick soundtracks, everybody goes back, and then the door is open and you sit there through the whole concert. And then when the concert's done, you bust your butt to like one in the morning getting everything loaded back up. And it's a long day, but I would make more money in that day because it's a union gig, it's California, and that I really just had to work a couple of nights a week at another part time job, and I was doing okay and mord enough for a kid, you know, a college kid out there and who just wants to go out with his friends. So Phil Collins showed up or was coming, and I also was doing a little part time at this radio station group. Phil Collins was coming, and this was this was a time in Phil Collins's career where he is now taking a back seat to a handful of singers and just playing drums and he's not doing Genesis stuff, and he's not doing Phil Collins stuff. And I knew this because there's a thing in radio called gold discs, which are it used to be When New Saw had come out every week.
Speaker 2: B M I as cap.
Speaker 1: Sometimes they were white, sometimes they were gold, depending on which format you're in.
Speaker 2: They would send CDs to all the radio stations, and those CDs.
Speaker 1: Had the do we call them ads? They not commercials, but ads like additions to your music library. And I could every week when that thing had come, I'd listened to the whole damn thing.
Speaker 2: What's the latest and greatest?
Speaker 1: And they were releasing some Phil Collins stuff at that time because he was going down on tour, and it clearly is not Phil Collins.
Speaker 2: I can't remember what he called the group. But here's the thing.
Speaker 1: I saw the advertising campaign that they started doing, not just at the radio station but in others where they had Phil.
Speaker 2: Collins just sitting there. And I like Phil Collins man.
Speaker 1: I had been to a Phil Collins show when he was doing Phil Collin stuff.
Speaker 2: I knew this was not it.
Speaker 4: Dude. The older I get, the more I appreciate Phil Collins. Yeah, I'm not lying to you now when he comes to the radio, I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, yes, and it doesn't even.
Speaker 1: And he doesn't even have to do all of it, Like I'll put up with some Phil Collins new music. But Phil Collins is one of those artists who could do two concerts in a row and it would all be songs you could sing along to.
Speaker 2: That is the level of success that this guy has had it. God bless him. So we knew.
Speaker 1: I knew that this concert was being miss I would say misrepresented and kind of even if it's subconsciously, because the radio station would give tickets away when you heard of Phil Collins song So in the air tonight comes on, call her number whatever, and that was the thing. And I remember going, aren't people gonna think he's gonna sing Genesis?
Speaker 2: And no, no, no, no, no no, it's clearly stated.
Speaker 1: It's like the bottom of the poster where you can kind of see with guest vocalist blah blah blah, And it was like three people who are very talented. So I worked that concert. People started walking out by the hundreds. It got so bad that they did I never saw my entire time there again. They had to reopening, reopen all of the ticketing areas down below to refund people on their way out because so many people were so angry that they paid the money, showed up, paid for parking, walked, took the shuttle. The Santa Barbara Bulls kind of stuck back in the neighborhood and they were so upset that they were they were almost fights breaking out.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: But yeah, if you pay tickets to see you know, Phil Collins, you want to hear in the air tonight. You don't want to see them on drums.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, And he came mate a little intro and I think there was one song where he did like background vocals or something. And don't get it wrong, it's he had a bunch of very talented musicians, but people didn't care. He was trying to do something new.
Speaker 2: It wasn't long live.
Speaker 1: People didn't like it because they want to fill Collins and Genesis. You do that to people, they get upset.
Speaker 6: Man, Come on, it's a so stupid, and.
Speaker 2: Then your own people start staying stuff like that.
Speaker 4: So Beyonce, thing is that is absolutely Let me ask you this, were you surprised that the Democratic candidate or the Democrats would pull a bait and switch like that on their voters.
Speaker 2: No, because I've watched it.
Speaker 1: I've watched it a few times and I didn't look. I didn't know if it was intentional. The DNC proved to me it was intentional. But for that because people assume stuff. But I mean, that's what they do all the time with everything. Yeah, that's what they do. They bait and switch all the time, like Beyonce not just beyond everything everybody. No, No, you have to understand that. When I first saw it, I just didn't think they were smart enough to do that. But then I saw the DNC where they were having donors kind of do it because you can't really hold donors accountable. And then the media and also the media just took that right. They were the ones who got duped on top of all the people. And then when I saw a playout in Houston, yes, say, I'm like, they're doing that because they cannot they cannot rink not having a full arena if pictures start to emerge, and I look, I think the crowd sized stuff is dumb sometimes, but it's really important in the closing moments of a campaign.
Speaker 4: No, it was the same thing at the DNC for the same exact reason.
Speaker 1: Yes, So at that point you're like, we can't The visual on this has to be one of enthusiasm.
Speaker 2: How do we ensure that.
Speaker 1: In Houston, texta, it was a huge city. You think it wouldn't be a problem. How do we ensure people are going to show up? You let people think that Beyonce may sing. You know what Beyonce tickets cost?
Speaker 2: Think about that if.
Speaker 1: Taylor Swift showed up and you thought she was gonna sing a couple songs and you could never in your life afford tickets to those it eras or whatever the tour is right now, which is most people right because it's so damn expensive, and you could go to a free political rally and catch a couple songs.
Speaker 2: You're frigging there, man, you're there all right? Real quick?
Speaker 5: In it?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 5: Hey? How you doing? Ross? I mean, Casey, I was just calling to see Elsa also calling to see it's a little old Asian woman. Was impossible, I Walner one life hard.
Speaker 1: That's you leave my nana alone. That's my third grade. Oh no, no, no, no no, you.
Speaker 2: Should have got to the trot sooner. Janet, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Okay, And that she's gonna come live with me and make me kick crab rangons from from the rest of my life.
Speaker 1: Well that is very Now, why would you assume that's what she's going to cook for you, because all right, yeah she is.
Speaker 2: I think should have called her Janet. That lady is a kick man. I think of all this stuff all weekend.
Speaker 1: It's the only thing I sent ross well, other than all the prep that he had to dub in.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll take a break, be right back.
Speaker 1: Hanging kicked off Friday, Joe Rogan podcast, the Kamala event Saturday in Houston, the drama attached to that, the Trump stuff yesterday, the drama touched attached to that, and uh still got over a week to go, plus however long they take to actually be the one, you know, major country on Earth.
Speaker 2: That's just like, yeah, we're not gonna show you who won.
Speaker 4: On the night of.
Speaker 1: I saw Glenn Greenwall. Glenn Greenwall, by the way, lives in Brazil. I'm sure that probably has to do with the part where there's a bunch of countries and when I'm extradited. So with that in mind, so Brazil held elections over the weekend. They have results in a few hours. Now, are they true or not? You know, that's that's that's the whole thing down there. They got their their a lot of finger pointing, per se, but at least they get the numbers turned around.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you know this.
Speaker 1: Brazil is a big country. It's it is one of the biggest.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: It doesn't have the population of the US, but almost wait hold on, let me uh. I was gonna look this up right before, because I want to say Brazil's one of the Yeah, here we go, one of the top ten. Yeah, two hundred and three millions, so I mean two thirds the size of the US population wise. And even though the US is technically bigger from a land area standpoint, Brazil is. They had many more challenges when you're holding nationwide elections. Now, theirs wasn't for president, it was for it was like a midterm.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: A bunch of a bunch of people in Brazil literally live in the jungle. In fact, one of the largest cities in South America is the one that's in the middle of the jungle whose name escapes me right now, and I mean insanely in the middle of the Amazon. So yeah, they're able to get it done. You know, people has some thoughts on that. So here's what I want to do. I want to kind of track through all this stuff. We'll do it just in order of operation, and we're gonna try to fit all of the all of the audio in. Okay, all right, So with that in mine, let's get rolling. First and foremost. Friday, Joe Rogan Trump Podcast. I didn't watch it live. I told you, I watched it literally after I got home from going out with some friends.
Speaker 2: And here's my takeaway. It was it was okay. I didn't think it. Some people were really excited.
Speaker 4: It was okay.
Speaker 1: I didn't know what to expect. It was okay. But here's here's what it was. It was three hours of people who can have a conversation having a conversation.
Speaker 2: With each other.
Speaker 1: So the like the bar is pretty low right now with the ability to human and I think Trump did a good job of human ing. I think I think he did a fine job. Did he get off on some stuff?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? Did Rogan challenge him on some stuff?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean he didn't beat him up, but he doesn't really beat people up.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I've ever I guess there's I did watch.
Speaker 1: A montage one time of like the ten ten times the Rogan interview went sideways, but those are like outliers, man, But they covered a lot of stuff. And one of the things that was I think important about that is the fact that Rogan couch things.
Speaker 2: As hoaxes that were hoaxes.
Speaker 1: And I know it sounds like that sounds like a little thing, but Rogan is a thought leader.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: It's it's just it's the sheer numbers there.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I do a lot of people listen to Rogan probably think that Trump's you know, that's probably who they're voting for. I'm sure, because remember that's why they tried to marginalize Rogan. You don't have to get them completely canceled. You just have to get anyone who's not strictly on, you know, in the in the Trump lane to say that anyone who listens to Rogan is anster in the same way that anyone goes to a Trump rally is a Nazi.
Speaker 2: And they played up all the Nazi.
Speaker 1: Imagery Madison Square Garden, while of course ignoring I don't know, Ross, did you see how you see all of the Jewish flags that were in there at the Nazi rally.
Speaker 2: That was amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure that was just you know, that's probably to deflect those probably crisis actors, right, all of those people who literally had grown their hair out, and you had Hasidic Jews outside, you had and I'm gonna I'm not even gonna try to pronounce it, but there was a there was a religious time thing that happened to coincide with the rally, and you had people, you know, doing their thing in the stands. I didn't see anybody screaming at anybody, but we still got that whole narrative. And so once you once you try to do that to Rogan, it's not about getting them canceled. It was initially, but I think that they just are not able to do it. So you don't want any indo. It's dangerous to have independence or God forbid, people who are already on your team listening to what I thought was a long form way of explaining why maybe if you think you have a handle on all the.
Speaker 2: News stories, perhaps you should do a little more research. That's dangerous.
Speaker 1: So I looked for those moments, and I think there were a few of those.
Speaker 14: The biggest mistake I made was I picked some people. I pick some great people.
Speaker 1: You know, this is fascinating because there's something going on behind the scenes right now about so the way the transition teams work, and without getting into all the details it takes, it's a really heavy lift for an incoming administration. Is you got to get people vetted, you got to get in some cases you got to get them confirmed or at least start the process. You got to figure out who's going to do this, who's going to do that. Are there people that are replaceable under the president's purview that you don't want to replace, that you do want to replace. These are all things that you got to look at. And normally they had they created like a little quasi quote unquote nonpartisan cabal of people to handle it. And last time around, Trump thinks that they put moles in there. I know that sounds a little spy stuff, but I think once you watched what happened within the Trump administration, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know how you argue that.
Speaker 1: You had Again, you had people, you had meetings with ten people in it where transcripts would be released. So the Trump folks are saying they're gonna handle it on their own and they're going to shoulder the cost, which is important, and that's how you can get around having to do that. And they're freaking out over it because they can't. They don't have any insight into what's going on. This is what he's talking about with Rogan, and it's a little wonky, but it clearly and thankfully is something that he reflected on last time around because it used to drive me nuts.
Speaker 14: The biggest mistake I made was I picked some people. I picked some great people, you know, but you don't think about that. I pick some people that I should picked. I picked a few people that I shouldn't have picked. And neo cons, Yeah, neocons or bad people or disloyal people, or people that were just people that yeah. I mean, look, I mean you're reading about him a little bit today. A guy like Kelly who was a bully, a bully but a week a weak person. You know, you know more about bullies than anybody probably around because you deal in a certain sport where the bullies are exposed very quickly. But you know, uh, he's bad. Bolton was an idiot, but he was great for me because I'd go in with a guy like a John Bolton, and every time I had to deal with a country, when they saw this whack job standing behind me, they said, oh, man, Trump's going to go to war with us. He was with Bush when they went stupidly into the Middle East.
Speaker 1: By the way, I want to just echo what Trump was just saying here. John Bolton is not a good dude, and in fact, he is one of the bigger a holes. When I've had to set up and do an interview that I've had to deal I don't mind telling you I didn't interview him on this show.
Speaker 2: I was filling in on the Snitch Show and it was it was last minute.
Speaker 1: I can't remember why Todd wasn't gonna be able to be there, but I got to call him last minute, and his producer goes, hey, by the way, we have a John Bolton interview. And my son like, oh, they already had a scheduled.
Speaker 2: Obviously, I'm going to do it. But I had had some stuff with him before.
Speaker 1: John Bolton was so arrogant that when I'm doing there's like a minute before we go on the air that I'm able to talk to him, because he called like a minute before I went on the air. And I'm just like, hey, mister Bolton, how are you doing? Just do you have a hard out? These are all questions. You don't need to know all this. We just asked questions to facilitate a smooth thing. And he didn't say He literally didn't say anything, and and I'm like, can you not can you hear me? And then he goes, hello, Hello, this is Ambassador Bolton. And I m I could cause I could mute in his system. And I asked Todd's producer, I'm like what and she goes, oh, yeah, you have to call him ambassador. I'm like, well, all right, and then it was just contentious from there and it was just the ego on that dude. So yeah, that's been my personal opinion. Maybe he's a cuddly guy behind the scenes. So again, you're not breaking a lot of new ground here on this interview. It's the fact that it took place. It's very popular. In fact, I don't know what. I didn't check the number this morning, but I think it did twenty million views in the first twenty four hours or something. It's it was as I was going to bed last night. I think it was the fourth or fifth most listened to Joe Rogan podcast in one day. Everything else on that list above it had been online I think a minimum of four years.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The first is like Lazarre and it's from five years ago, h six or saying, and then it was the second one I believe was like Elon Musk from four or five years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and yeah, so like they had years to build those numbers. He did that in twenty four hours. Twenty four hours and again uh before two. The Lazarre thing is so far above and beyond. I don't know if they're going to catch that. But still still.
Speaker 2: All right, one more real quick, because I know this is what some people showed.
Speaker 14: Up, people coming from space, you know, yes, and I know you're interested, oh, very interested in that.
Speaker 5: How much do they tell you about that?
Speaker 3: A lot?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well they tell you.
Speaker 5: How much can you tell you?
Speaker 4: So how's that work? Because it's like super top secret? Tell me?
Speaker 14: Well, based on Hunter Biden, I can say whatever the hell I want, right, but no, I interviewed jet pilots that say they saw something. If you saw them, you'd love to have a missions.
Speaker 3: I've had a couple in here, commanded David Fraver yeah, I had him and who had that sighting in two thousand and four, very very compelling with visuals, video evidence, radar evidence.
Speaker 14: I don't believe his name, but I interviewed jet pilots that were solid people, the perfect, I mean, great pilots, great everything. And they said, we saw things, sir, that we're very strange, like a round ball. But it wasn't a comet or a media. It was something. And it was going four times faster than an F twenty two, which is a very fast plant, you know. And it was round, which is an in theory of great shape.
Speaker 4: So when you were talking to these people, was this something that you were compelled to have conversations about? Was this your personal interest?
Speaker 5: A little bit?
Speaker 14: It's not a great interest for me, but it's a little interest. I get that question as much as almost any question. Do you think that we have aliens coming, you know, flying around or whatever?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 5: Do you think?
Speaker 14: There's no reason not to I mean, there's no reason not to think that Mars, all these planets' life.
Speaker 1: This is the thing that irritates me on this topic so much. You get these cats, they're like, yeah, I'm gonna go into Washington and We're gonna let you I much do.
Speaker 2: We'll let you know what's up in the Book of Secrets or you know, whatever it is. And then it turns into the same KOI whatever is? Do you have something? Do you not have something? Just tell people.
Speaker 1: Like how do maybe they maybe they put you in a room and they show you stuff where you're just like, oh my gosh. The public can never know, but it would get out. So the whole thing is such a tired exercise. I thought it was far more amusing when Trump called into the JD Vancetown Hall, which was going on literally at the same time the Rogan things going right at the same time, same day, And I honestly I thought, this is what we were all going to complain about, not all of us, but the lefties on Twitter we're gonna complain about because it fired up and then everything else happened. But no, he calls in, is this it's Cuomo hosting this right by the way, Yeah, he's Chris Cuomo.
Speaker 2: Chris Cuomo, who.
Speaker 5: Is?
Speaker 1: He put out a bunch of videos over the weekend trying to explain to people on the left what they don't understand about Trump. And the thing is he understands a lot, which makes it more problematic that he was part of the system and just did that for so long, because now it feels like you're just trying to salvage something. He clearly understands that. It's not because people think that Trump is a great dude all the time, but a lot of people, and I think what his Cuomo's point was, you have to understand that a lot of Americans are hiring Trump to do a dirty job, to essentially come in and do wetwork, not in the literal sense, you psychopaths, but they're hiring Trump to come in and be a thorn in the side and basically executioner among inefficient bureaucracy. So if you're hiring a hit man, you know the pope's not showing up well actually historically, well you understand what I'm saying, and so it actually just made it worse. But anyway, so he's hosting this thing with JD. Vance and all of a sudden, it's a call in town hall. There's people there, they're taking phoners, and then this happen.
Speaker 13: You have a call right now from former President Donald John Trump. He wants to weigh in mister President, I know there's a little bit of a delay.
Speaker 5: Can you hear us?
Speaker 13: And what is your question for the senator?
Speaker 15: Well, I can hear you, Chris, and I do have a question, and I think it'll be quite an interesting one.
Speaker 5: The answer should be easy.
Speaker 3: How brilliant is Donald J.
Speaker 5: Trump?
Speaker 2: Dude? It's funny.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry it is funny how some people are like, oh, this is just dude. I think it's funny because I think it was an intended troll.
Speaker 2: It's not about JD.
Speaker 1: Vance, it's not about Chris Clomo, it's not even about people watching. It's about giving a little sound bite so that thew that all the pundits over the weekend can be like, oh my gosh, look at the ego on this guy, but when in reality, what it shows is people that are having a little fun with something.
Speaker 13: Take your time.
Speaker 11: Well, first of all, sir, this is supposed to be undecided voters. I would hope that I have your vote of all people. But I here here's first of all, sir, of course, you're very brilliant, and we both agree. We both agree that it's important to have very smart people running our government. But here's here's the thing about President Trump that aside of you, sir, if you'll forgive me for telling this story that.
Speaker 2: We got, we're gonna hit up a break.
Speaker 1: Basically, the story is he talks about how Trump was able to immediately disarm his wife, who was very nervous to meet Trump. Right, he's like president and then people are like, why did you calling him sir? I know because he was the president. And Jade Vance is also a military dude. So something to think about. We'll get into much more as we moved through the weekend. More audio coming up. Hang on, we'll be back.
Speaker 2: Let me clarify because somebody asked, what do you what do you mean?
Speaker 1: Trump's a Trump's not a good no, no, no, here's the deal. You may think Trump's a great guy. You may want to personally hang out with him. Twenty four to seven. The point that Chris Clomo was making, the point that I'm making is that there are people who will it's to hold your nose proud. They may not like Trump, they may be indifferent to Trump, but they're not hiring Trump to be their friend.
Speaker 2: So you have a swath of people who.
Speaker 1: Want Trump in there because they realize the alternatives so bad, or they just want somebody who's going to go in and shake things up because what's going on is not working.
Speaker 2: And Clomo's point, even though again this guy sat.
Speaker 1: There and reasonably probably knew this stuff for so long and didn't say a word, was that you're not hiring Trump for a happy thing. You're hiring him in the minds of a lot of those voters to come in and do your dirty work. You're hiring a bruise, or you're hiring an enforce or you're hiring a hit band, which makes sense.
Speaker 2: How many.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you a question, ross, what's your least favorite AFC football team?
Speaker 2: Least favorite?
Speaker 4: Just absolutely bottom of the barrel. If I had to go there, probably the Patriots.
Speaker 1: Patriots, okay, so let's say hypothetically they got a little spring.
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe now the Dolphins.
Speaker 1: Okay, but you're good there, right. What's your second? Okay, So what's your third least favorite? This is gonna be important.
Speaker 4: I'd probably say the Jets.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, So let's say we get down.
Speaker 4: There, I'd say Kansas City.
Speaker 2: So let's let's say it gets down to the end of the season.
Speaker 1: Things I don't know a bunch of stuff has shifted, and now the Patriots somehow, just maybe could find their way into the playoffs. However, they got to play the Jets first, and the Jets have nothing to lose because they are steam and pile of dog crap.
Speaker 4: Right now, I've heard that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry, Jets fans, It's just it's true, and you know it non personal, and so with that in mind, it's there is Essentially, it's a playing game, and if they don't make it, then I don't know, some other team, it's some wild card playing.
Speaker 2: Your Jets fan that day, aren't you kind of right your hatred of.
Speaker 4: The Jets saying anybody who's followed sports has done that at some point, right, yes, this.
Speaker 2: Is the point that I'm making.
Speaker 1: So it's like you're not running around with your Aaron Rodgers jersey and all the rest, but on that day team you would normally make fun of or curse or hate to have to play because you're in your division.
Speaker 2: When they're you know, if they were playing well, like you, you root for. I've rooted. Rooted is the wrong word.
Speaker 1: I have not insulted and thought it wouldn't be the worst thing if the Packers won in a couple situations.
Speaker 4: No, like I did this yesterday now that you mention it, because the Jets and the Pats are playing, and I would prefer the Pats to beat the Jets because then they would both be two and six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you made a you made a decision based on outside stuff that really didn't reflect your your general mood about the team.
Speaker 4: No, yesterday I was rooting for the Pats.
Speaker 2: How'd that feel?
Speaker 4: Super weird?
Speaker 2: A little gross? Yeah, I had how many showers did you take?
Speaker 4: Seventeen showers?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all the all the showers.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I mean that's what we're talking about here. So I Frank expounded on that longer, and I needed to. But like, that's the point that he's making. And if you, if if somebody is, if somebody out there is iiring, so to speak, somebody to do a dirty job, not somebody they even like, but it's because of you, you're gonna have a hell of a hard time flipping that voter because they're angry enough they're willing to vote for somebody that they maybe wouldn't vote for because you're just so awful. So keep that in mind. All right, let's move on to Saturday where you can't convince me that people are not promised another Beyonce concert even though Beyonce didn't sing, and that's that's twice they've done that, and people were not pleased.
Speaker 4: I'm not here as a celebrity, I'm not here as a politician.
Speaker 2: I'm here as a mother.
Speaker 1: So that gets the applause lives because it is Beyonce up speaking.
Speaker 6: World mock's children and all of our.
Speaker 2: Children liven't okay.
Speaker 1: So so at that point it looks like crisis averted.
Speaker 2: The problem was is then calmly got on.
Speaker 1: Thereeople were yelling stuff, and then other speakers people were yelling stuff.
Speaker 4: Become apparent that she wasn't going to perform.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they thought we could. They thought, right there, there's still hope. Right, They're like, I'm not here as a musician, blah blah blah, let me tell you the story. But I am a musician, so let me sing. What is the song that I can't remember? Was it freedom or something whatever? And then when she didn't do it, there was there was an energy change and now everyone after her is getting chided up to and including the vice president. People were not pleased about that meanwhile outside, what's happening. I don't know, some Harris supporter, some lunatic by the way, what a waste. So you know what I'm referring to is out there absolutely unloading on her political nemesis, which is a toddler and a stroller. Okay, And I would point out that while there is a there is a woman who's like, hey, that's a baby. That's a baby, there's other people laughing at her, screaming at that baby.
Speaker 2: Listen again.
Speaker 1: And I don't know if it's uncomfortable, like, oh my gosh, look at this lunatic or ha ha, look at her.
Speaker 2: She's owning that baby.
Speaker 4: It's just the whole thing is that if she gets in front of the baby's.
Speaker 2: Face, leans down like you would talk to a baby.
Speaker 4: Points her finger, drops the F bomb, and screams something I don't even know, something about, something political about to the baby, like.
Speaker 1: What are you doing changing that baby's mind? Getting that baby over to her side of the thinking and doesn't that baby know what's up?
Speaker 4: The dad comes over and he's like, what the hell is this about? And he like quickly tries to get her out of the stroller.
Speaker 1: Yeah, snatches her out of there, like, what the what are You're a lunatic? What the hell are you doing? I gotta I gotta be honest. That woman was acting so aggressively. I if like she was acting so aggressive to that baby, and you're in Texas. I think if dad caught a clocked or he probably wouldn't go to jail. I'm not saying that he should or could or anything. I'm just pointing out that I don't think he'd be charged because I want you to understand how aggressively she's getting in this baby's face. It's one thing to scream in an adult's face. You got to wait for somebody to put hands on although and not in all circumstances, depending on what they're yelling. But that's a toddler who's restrained. Well, I don't know if she was quite buckled up yet, although you're right, Dad was kind of struggling to get her out of there, so he must have put one of the little straps on.
Speaker 2: It's just absolutely insane.
Speaker 1: And then of course people go out on the internet and somebody thinks they have her name and it's not her name, and then everybody puts that and then all everybody else can go. Look at these monsters out here trying to dos a girl. It's not even the girl who it was, ruh. And it's like, can we address the reason we're here and having this conversation? One are your lunatics screaming at a baby? Screaming at a baby, which again I made a little joke the beginning of the show.
Speaker 2: That's how I roll, man, That's what I did.
Speaker 1: I went over to stay Fair and just screamed at the kids and strollers, which, by the way, if you ever need to find kids and strollers, go to North Carolina State Fair. They're all there, every single one, and they suck at political arguments.
Speaker 4: Yes, to be fair, they did get out of your way, and they have a photo of you in the spinning puppies ride having fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's uh. You know, I'm the adult. I've been here longer, I don't have as much time left. Get out of my way. It's not that hard. Yeah, you ever want to you ever want to feel good like you're a you're a political debating king, queen, whatever, try it on a baby. No coherent rebuttals, right, no, But but in all seriousness, let me just say this. Also, you're you're setting yourself up for failure because if you're not gonna make arguments, you just want to scream. You're not going to outscream a toddler. She's lucky that toddler didn't lean into it. The whole thing is horrendous and will be largely ignored because the very next day the Nazi thing happened up in Madison Square Garden. And yes, we're gonna get into this, bad boy.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the house the whole Comedia built.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, we'll go there in a moment, But first, Ray Stagic who lives in the house that Ray stage a built.
Speaker 2: Hired somebody too, I guess.
Speaker 1: But right, have you ever defeated the Iron Chek in front of twenty thousand screaming people in Madison Square Garden?
Speaker 10: I have not defeated, but it sounds like something I would like to do.
Speaker 1: Well, now, yeah, a lot, be a lot easier. So now you gotta you gotta go back to what was wils What was that.
Speaker 2: Eighty early eighties? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so yeah, it's been a while anyway, what's up, sir? I am so I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but at least honestly, you know what, it was a close game.
Speaker 10: I don't Yeah, that's why I don't even think I made it to the second quarter. I was like, this is terrible.
Speaker 1: And I feel like that's your new rivalry, I know, you and the Philly guys, and oh my gosh, how bad do you think that Bears player is gonna his week's gonna be?
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, that's all terrible. Yep, But listen, hey, the Commanders could team to beat right now in the NFC East, maybe the NFC well, no, Lions probably the team to be, but yeah, it was. It was another but we got blackluster, less than sixty million dollar a year performance by our quarterback.
Speaker 2: You know the fixes in there's that fault.
Speaker 1: It's not older my fault, it's it's It's clear to me the NFL wants Detroit and Kansas City.
Speaker 10: That sounds looks like it too. So yeah, better days ahead probably come down and Atlanta Falcons will beat them up this week? So hot, who cares?
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, it would be it would be yeah, all.
Speaker 1: Right, So what's happening, Sarah? You're things finally change in a little little movement.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean a little cooler, but it's gonna get warmer again.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 10: There's a little rain over the weekend with the front coming through. It is a little bit surprised and some of the rain showers even a little bit of thunder, but it wasn't a bunch and there's no rain in the forecast for the week as we get in the first ephen couple of days of November coming up Friday Saturday in the weekend, looking pretty good. This morning, there's been some fog and some patchy areas of fog and missed in the area. A lot of that's starting to go away. Lots of sunshine upper sixties today, low seventies tomorrow, near eighty. Were pretty close to it for Wednesday and Thursday and Friday, and lots of sunshine back Overnight. Lows are even gonna come up back into the fifties to near sixty. A little bit of a cool down over the weekend, but again staying slightly above normal with no rain. So again this week, it's another week where we're not mentioning any rainfall. Something in the tropics will keep your eye on. There's a cluster of thunderstorms in the southwest Caribbean, the hurricane Starter puts a forty percent chance in seven days of that potentially developing into something. So it would be next week before it does. A lot of the guidance not really doing too much with it and bringing it close to them US mainland anytime before that. We'll see what happens after that could be something brewing in the Caribbean and potentially moving north. We'll see where it goes.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you sir, we'll talk in an hour. I appreciate it. All right, Well we come back. Yes, we'll give you the day that was from Madison Square Garden. We'll do that next hang on Pcoday Radio program phone number eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. You know what, as we're making the transition of the Madison Square Garden stuff, there's one thing I told you, I'm just like, there's so much stuff, I'm gonna miss something. I'm gonna be so angry with myself at the end of the the show, So bear with me. One of the last moment from the Harris campaign rally, the one that's stuck with me that.
Speaker 2: I just couldn't understand.
Speaker 1: I is as part of the event, it was very like abortion was a big deal there and in fact, one of the things that Kamala said was that she does not support religious exemptions in certain circumstances, which that's going to turn into a whole thing on the abortion front. But they had they had about ten doctors, right, So these are abortion doctors.
Speaker 2: They brought them up on stage.
Speaker 1: They made them bring their lab coats and their stethoscopes, and they're part of an organization basically abortion doctors for commonly kind of stuff. And they're on stage and the whoever, I guess the leader is, he's speaking. Everyone's just standing around looking doctorly, and you hear somebody start yelling and it's hard to hear, which is why didn't pull the audio. So somebody's yelling and you realize real quickly that somebody's having a medical emergency. And there's video of a dude who is now in the stairway, you know, between the sections, laying on his back, vibrating. He's having such a significant seizure. So somebody starts screaming for we need a medic, we need medical hope, we need medical help. Well, this catches the attention of the doctors on stage. Ross what do you think the ten doctors on stage dead, hearing that this poor man is having a seizure just feed.
Speaker 2: Away from him.
Speaker 4: Uh, they rushed in and saved him.
Speaker 1: So they screamed medic as well, what yeah, yeah, yeah, we need a He didn't say we need a doctor, which is what I was hoping he would say, but he said, we need we need medical attention, We need a medic And I'm like, you're in your lab, you had, you brought your stathlescope?
Speaker 2: Do you have it with you? You probably have I don't know, some other doctor thing in your pocket. What are you doing? And there is one of them in.
Speaker 1: The back, like after a while, who you see her go off stage? And I don't even know she went over and helped him. I just I could like you had ten doctors who wanted to come in and uh and play politics. And then the moment somebody's having a medical emergency feet away from you, You're like, do we.
Speaker 2: Have anyone who knows anything about medicine?
Speaker 1: So it's like what you know? Are you actors? Are you so gummed up on insurance? I mean that could be the only reasonable thing, right you just say, ah, the insurance alone on this or I'm not a doctor in this state or whatever, but I don't care that guy's If you watch the seizure, it was very violent.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 1: So yeah, all right on the Madison Square Garden stuff. And then your phone calls, uh so, yeah, So they bring out a Hulk Hogan, big fan of the Madison Square Garden. He is talked about some of his wrestling exploits, and he's gonna get everyone pumped up.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the house the whole comania built. You know something, Usually what I'm in Madison Square Garden Boddy Simon giants on winning world heavyweight titles, and I'm cracking people over the heads with steel chairs, and the energy in Madison Square Garden is off the Richter scale. But today trumpel maniacs. The energy in here is something like I've never felt. The energy of all these trumpemaniacs is the most powerful force in the universe. And today this is Donald Trump's house brother.
Speaker 1: All right, So he's getting them rolling. Meanwhile, left his twitter's losing their mind. Those guys are Joe, He's crazy. I'm like, well, you got a bunch of doctors who don't doctor, so everybody's got something to pick on.
Speaker 2: And he kept rolling we Sino stinking Nazis in here.
Speaker 3: I don't see no stinking domestic terrorists in here. The only thing I see in here a bunch of hard working men and women that are real Americans.
Speaker 1: Brother, And that's also a little bit of a if you know anything about Hulk Cogan, real American is a thing. Appreciate that. Russ just sitting we're doing a little housekeeping off the ear. Tell the congressman we can do a Thursday interview, but he also has to talk about hurricane stuff too, So all right, that's for Ross, So get back to that. And I feel like Roger just telling me something his wife said, and honestly, I think that it is. I think she's onto something, whether she realizes it or not, because I've now just been thinking about it the whole time. So give her kudos on that. And it has to do with the Tony Hinchcliff stuff, where we're going to talk about here in just a moment. We will, because that's gonna be that's where the media who doesn't like Trump, and then of course all the politicians that's this is what they're gonna sink their teeth into, and they're gonn to do it without context, you know, and you can decide context doesn't matter, but you should have the facts. And uh, well, we'll talk about why I like I like Tony Hinchcliffe a lot. I watched the kill Tony thing on the regular. I watched that. There's a compressed version of it, so you don't have to watch the whole thing, and they eliminate some of the but it's you know, if you don't know what it is, it's a Monday's Monday podcast, but it's a video cast. They do it on YouTube, and they do it from Joe Rogan's Bar in Austin, Texas. Uh not always the fact they just did want a Madison Square garden.
Speaker 2: I think kill Tony just did.
Speaker 1: And they have a bunch of comedians standing around and then basically it's just a bucket where they draw them and most of them are not big comedians. The big comedians are on stage and they're all names that you've heard of. And then the comedians come up, they do a minute and and then it's just a roast. It's just a p people are saying really awful stuff and a lot of times it's just hilarious, but nobody's taking it personally maybe one or two people over the years, and that's what he does. It's not quite insult comic, but it is roast. He's a roast comic. And and think about what you know about roast comics, like they give zero f's and in that situation, that's one thing. But uh, it was that the best idea of Madison Square Garden. We'll talk about that here in a moment. Let me grab a call real quick. Hey, Jamal, what's going on?
Speaker 5: Hey, k S, I can tell you this. And thank god that couldn't even take me off and steal mad about that, But Kse, that has happened to me when it comes to the people yelling the kids. Happened to me twice when I'm my oldest.
Speaker 2: Oh somebody yelled at your baby, okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh yes, and they didn't turn out well for them. And in twenty thirteen, twenty fourteen, right on New New Year's night, just left when you pray in the New Year's like the churches do. I was singing a song. Everybody was happy. I go stop at the store because back then we were, you know, was fighting gay marriage and I had no gay measure. I'm go in the store. I'm gonna make this quick. When I want to go in the store, I come.
Speaker 4: I thought.
Speaker 5: My wife is crying. She's like, hey, let's get go. I'm like, what's going on? And if gay caught his car beside me with a rainbow flag, I'm like, well, gonna they say something to you, dude, walk in the store and get smart. That night I went to jail. He was carried out. I went to jail, and then when he came up to the matterastri if the magister was old school, he was like, you said something his wife and kids. Well, I'm gay. He shouldn't have that stick on the back of this car. I'm gonna tell you some kc This is why I'm light. I am, and I tell people people on this when people say they hate white people, that old white man said, if it had been me and you will yelled at my wife and kids. I shot mister Lane go home. And that was in Edgecombe County. Then it happened to me again. We had the Trump train last That's why my wife will not let me and I know people inside sound like a pump. My wife will not let me do the Trump train in Orange County. That's when we put our Trump flags on me right around because twenty twenty, going through Chapel Hill, my we was riding through. Well, the guy gets some guy gets mad at us because we got Trump flags and just driving through, runs up to the side of my daughter's cart, on the side where my daughter was in the truck, he could see her and punches the glass. Okay, I got out and n w A happened? And and I'm gonna tell you.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be hill just you know, you don't have to get I don't want to use.
Speaker 5: No under the police. The police detective in Chapel Hill, this is twenty twenty, he was like, no, sir, we see you on Cambra running up hitting it, hitting it, hitting it the window. So if his if you want to press chargers on him, that's fine, but his wife can press charges on you for endangering a child. Was a Martian student.
Speaker 2: Let me let me ask you. Let me ask you.
Speaker 1: This isn't that just an indication that things and for quite some time now have just been too over the top there? You know what case crazy videos a day do you see? I know you cruise the social media, I do.
Speaker 5: Kseing you know what but the problem is Democrats don't get caught like you will do it. That's why I've been begging and pleading you, the host of Gouber Lookator Debate k C. You will talk about it, Stephen Crowder and other people will talk about it, but if you.
Speaker 1: Won't hears we've had all this stuff. Do you think the temperature is too high all around? Do you think it's just one side? I'm just really curious, Chasey.
Speaker 5: I'm a reactionary person. I'm a counterpunching Republicans have been counterpunching what's been going on. And notice this Casey, and you've even admitted this. It's not a problem until Republicans start doing a back. Then it's the temperature too high.
Speaker 2: But I'm not asking from a I'm not asking from a.
Speaker 5: Duel.
Speaker 1: I'm like, there's no motive here. I'm not the media who's decided with you. I'm just sitting here asking if overall we think we're headed in the right direction. Because in the survey that I show at the beginning of the show, the majority of Americans right and left say that the biggest threat in the near future to America is people not accepting the results of the election.
Speaker 2: And violence that stems from it.
Speaker 1: And in both cases, in the minds of each side, they think they're gonna win and the other side's going to lose their crap. And it's interesting to me that it's like the only issue people agree on just for different you know, different narratives.
Speaker 5: Well, paint for you, like I said, and it goes back to my original point what I was saying in two thousand when they said Bush was illegitimate and everything, it was okay when they said they when the media came out which called Dan.
Speaker 2: Rave I'm sorry, Jamal, people gonna get mad with me for cutting off. It's just going a long time.
Speaker 1: I think people, Look, you're right. Here's the thing. You're correct, selected not elected was fine. The standing up and doing the objection to even Trump's twenty sixteen certification, as well as the Bush stuff, and of course the four through twelfth reichs of collective of candidates since going back to Barry Goldwater that have been labeled Nazis or fascists by the media. It is one hundred percent problematic and it is there really is a double standard.
Speaker 2: And thanks to the call there Jamal, and the way that people cover it.
Speaker 1: I don't disagree with you on any of that, so, but like, so, what do we think the answer is to just make it so that everyone's doing that to each other or maybe the and I don't know, maybe maybe there is no way to get back to normal.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I will tell you this.
Speaker 1: You want another double standard kind of George Lopez doing jokes about how how Hispanics are all thieves, Tony Hinchcliffe doing jokes about Puerto Rico. Those are things that happened over the weekend. Here's why you're going to get more traction on Hinchcliffe outside of just the fact that it happened at the Trump rally.
Speaker 2: And again, I like Tony Hinchcliffe.
Speaker 1: I think that I again I think that the shows that he does, and I've seen a stand up set with him too, I think were funny. I thought he was funny at the what was the last roast they had on TV? What was my brain networking? The Tom Brady Roast? Yeah, he was at the Tom Brady Roast and I thought he did good joke. I think he had the best Gronk joke. But watching him yesterday, I didn't think it was all there was a couple pretty funny things. God the line about God voting three months ago or whatever it was, that's a good line.
Speaker 2: We vote next week.
Speaker 1: God voted months ago, referring to Trump's assassination attempt and Biden getting COVID, Like, that's a funny joke. So I don't know if it was his strongest ten minutes. I know it was strongest ten minutes. However, it's just a few seconds of it, which is going to dominate the media at least until they find something else to freak out about. Here is and it's yeah, it's thirty seconds. Here is Tony Hinchcliffe with the thing that has set off everybody this morning.
Speaker 12: And this is really really crazy right there by a wide open order, where am I probe as I you.
Speaker 8: See what I mean.
Speaker 2: That's a funny job too.
Speaker 12: There's a lot going on, like I don't know if you guys know this. There's literally a floating island in the middle of the ocean right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, so that's the joke, and everyone lost their They put statements out what ROSSI said. Kamala Harris put a statement out that your wife saw this morning, but she didn't she didn't have the context of it, like that's.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a Markey late text me and she's like immediately not knowing the context of why Kamala was saying this, right, Yeah, she put out some things saying how they're going to rebuild their help Puerto Rico, and Markey's initial reaction was what about the people in western North Carolina need help?
Speaker 1: This is this is an important component to it. I think your wife's honest, Yeah, who cares?
Speaker 2: You're it?
Speaker 1: This is the over because one of the things you have to look for when there's some sort of Republican scandal right in the media is the next question in your mind should always be howard Democrats going to overplay it? And by the way, same flip it and reverse same. Right, there's some thing where they're actually getting traction on some Democrats standal and the question becomes, how are Republicans going to overplay it? It's the nature of politics. But Kamala is so quick the way that she may overplay it. And if you just shut up, probably would be I mean, put a statement out and be like, I can't believe it, he's so mean, and then move on. But if you start, you know, you start love bombing Puerto Rico with a bunch of free stuff and reallocating dollars and gets Biden to do it too, because you think that you can get one over on Trump. Especially after the paper towel stuff. You're going to You're going to alienate North Carolina, which is the backup must win state for Harris. I don't know if you know that Georgia, which is a swing state. Florida not as much but still and others who look at it. So, by all means, go ahead and do this stuff. But here's the problem with Hinchcliff bringing it up. And it's not because he's a comedian, and it's not, by the way, because it's outside of what you would normally hear Tony Hinchcliff say. It's that people a lot of people don't know who he is. He wasn't having the strongest set. And even though he's making a joke about something that is one hundred percent a thing, And let me explain.
Speaker 2: This to you. The thing is most of you don't know this.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't have known it had I not literally been to Puerto Rico and Hinchcliffe and his thing. He says he's been there, and that is one of the defining driving issues of political debate in Puerto Rico now and for many years, has been the trash issue. Puerto Rico recycles, moves or offs the island almost nothing. They keep everything to the ninetieth percentile and then they just find a place to dump it. Obviously, they've also had what have been traditional trash dump sites overwhelmed because they're full of hurricane debris for you know which every year they add more some years a lot more than others. And it's so bad that when you go to Puerto Rico you can see it and depending on where you are in places that you want to go. So I told you on the show that old San Juan, Puerto Rico is great if you cannot have about nine.
Speaker 2: Cruise ships and at the time, you'll have a lot better time.
Speaker 1: And it's very easy to see when you're coming over the little bridge thing there by where the hotels are, look to your left, that's the cruise port. And if you see more than one ship, maybe go find something else to do for a few hours. But there's other places in Puerto Rico you should go, and one of those is Contorno.
Speaker 2: Contorno is a.
Speaker 1: Neighborhood which used to be a village, and it's really famous. Uh it's it's also on the northern coast, and it's very famous because it was like it was where people like Ernest Hemingway would go right and and other They had poets and writers and and and and so it has it has almost that Cuba pre revolution kind of vibe where people would go and hang out and it was you know a lot of people from the US and.
Speaker 2: Every and it's it's cool.
Speaker 1: The problem is one of the biggest mountains of garbage has essentially been assembled near enough to it that if the wind's not working right, you smell it and they will tell you not to go there based on when the what the wind's doing.
Speaker 2: But you didn't know any of that. And I didn't know any of that.
Speaker 1: And because of that, most people are not going to understand the joke.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 1: I just took two minutes to explain it to you, and you don't have the full breadth of it. So that's where that's where I wonder if maybe that was the best idea right there, because again, he's an insult comic. You should hear the stay he's been canceled before it had to come back. He got canceled for doing the same thing kind of that he does on Kill Tony, where one of the guys who was his buddy happened to be Asian and they make jokes at each other. You know, the running joke with Tony or with Tony Kill Tony with the comedian is is that they always joke that he's gay because he has kind of an effeminate manner, and they got some other stuff and everybody's just having fun. And then one day he was doing he was doing a thing on stage with an Asian comic and all of a sudden he insulted China, and then the Asian comic got mad at him, and then it got Tony canceled.
Speaker 2: There's a lot more to it.
Speaker 1: So do I think the Madison Square Garden, where not everyone's familiar with you and a big televised thing is the place to do that joke?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Probably not.
Speaker 1: Does he need context to the joke, But also maybe that's the point of it. Screw all you all, because now you're going to force the media to even if it's off to the side, you're going to force them to talk. Probably for a week about Trump's Madison Square Garden rally. So who the hell knows what drives this, but yeah, or maybe least maybe she overplays it and they send, I don't know, a ship full of flowers and chocolates and stuff down to down to Puerto Rico, and it alienates a bunch of people still can't find with their car or home washed away too. So we'll find out, all right, eight twenty three Cacoday Radio program. We're not even through everything more to come. Hang on so much audio today. So we talked about the Trump Rogan podcast. We talked about the Beyonce bait and switch part two that happened down in Houston by the Harris campaign on Saturday, and then of course we were just talking about the Trump Madison Square Garden stuff, and we talked about Tony Hinch with the comedian, which, by the way, most articles I've seen refer to him as a speaker and not a comedian. That is an intentional, dishonest thing. And it's easily searchable because if you type George Lopez Harris rally, it's not just that he was making jokes about Mexican stealing or which he was. And yes, he is Hispanic, I understand that, but he's referred to in every one of the articles as comedian George Lopez, which he's earned, by the way, so is Tony Hinchclud He's a very successful comedian. Like it's him and Shane and a handful of and Joe Rogan and like you know. So there's a certain notoriety there, and it's it's just wildly disrespectful in the same way that if somebody was speaking, uh speaking who has a different thing, a different background, like Hulk Hogan, they to fy him as former pro wrestler Hulk Hogan, Doctor Phil TV host Doctor Phil. These things are all in the coverage by Associated Press and others, but you all know this. So with that in mind, the man the reason that people showed up was Trump and I'm not gonna I'm not gonna cut up a bunch of his stuff. You can go listen to it if you want. We just got too much to get to. But this seemed to be the applause line for the.
Speaker 4: Night next Tuesday.
Speaker 3: You have to stand up and you have.
Speaker 15: To tell Kamala Harris that you've done a terrible job. That crooked Joe Biden has done a terrible job. You've destroyed our country. We're not going to take it anymore.
Speaker 3: Kamala, you're fired, Get out, get out.
Speaker 4: You're fired.
Speaker 1: I'm I could have noticed something, and it's an important thing. Do you realize what time Trump is speaking? What time of the day Sunday rally? What time is he speaking? Not everybody else? What time is he speaking? And he is speaking during sixty minutes time? And that I don't mean that where he's like, ah, I'm gonna stick it to sixty minutes. There is a very important window on a Sunday during the fall, and it happens right after the second after after the afternoon game, but before the night game.
Speaker 2: And if you'll notice, that's where they plugged him in. And there's a reason for that.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, on the other side of things, let me ask you a question, Ross, how did your Sunday stream go? Do you have a lot of people and your your big Sunday stream that you know?
Speaker 4: You know, I tend not to do it on Sundays.
Speaker 2: Oh, because it's the Lord's day.
Speaker 4: Is that is also if I prefer to be hones honest, I tend not to like doing it on Saturday. If I could choose I go with the Friday. Ah, there's a reason for that.
Speaker 2: Oh because yes, why Saturday?
Speaker 4: Because Saturday. We live in an area where it's big about college football, and there's a lot of football games on Saturdays.
Speaker 2: You know, I heard that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So honestly, that's my thought on that, because it takes away from my audience, and I understand that. You know, they're going to prefer watching the game as opposed to me being stilly playing video games.
Speaker 1: Ah Okay, I mean some of them. I mean some of them probably are not. But for the most part, that's probably a good rule of thumb. So if hypothetically I was a group that realizes that they need to shore up younger male voters, what you do think Sunday would be a good day to do an event or right in the middle of it.
Speaker 4: See, I know the story you're doing. And like I said, I completely you and I were opposite this weekend. I completely was able to unplug and enjoy my weekend and escape from this nonsense for a little bit. I did check out the Rogan stuff on Friday when it dropped, and besides that, that was it. So the first time I heard about this event they did on Sunday. As soon as I learned about it, I texted you immediately, Yeah, yeah you did, and it was lol.
Speaker 2: Oh I have it right here.
Speaker 4: Hey can you read it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Hang on, just keep talking like, yeah, it was you know, I can't believe they would do this on a Sunday afternoon. It's just ridiculous, right.
Speaker 2: Oh it says Lol.
Speaker 1: These idiots did a Madden stream on a Sunday afternoon.
Speaker 4: Incredible, dude, not understand that the audience they're going after writer obviously football fans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you tell.
Speaker 1: When you need younger men, when you need men, you know, eighteen to four thirty five or whatever, they're they're they're their big hole is right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they tend to like football.
Speaker 4: I've heard right, the people that play the game are going to be watching football on a Sunday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's probably a thing.
Speaker 1: But you know what that shows the bravery of Ocasio Cortes, Alexandrio Casio Cortes and Tim Walls because and they plan.
Speaker 2: This wasn't an accident.
Speaker 1: They weren't both on the on the on the twitch doing their thing. Instead, they put out a press release and invited people to join them so they twitch streamed themselves playing Madden and talking about stuff like how Walls told aoc wants to get a gavel in her hand when they win the house, which I guess.
Speaker 2: Is an indicator.
Speaker 1: He wants her a speaker, which sure, I if it look if the Republicans aren't running the Dems are put her in there.
Speaker 2: Man, my job gets easy.
Speaker 1: But then they start playing Madden and there's a thing here, here's the other thing one. The timing's horrible, as we just talked about two. There's just a bunch of weird by the way, I'm calling her filters Cortes, Man, I got to get into the filters thing.
Speaker 2: I think maybe I just missed the boat. I've never seen somebody.
Speaker 1: And it's so so noticeable too when he because you see the camera the Walls is on in her and like the colors tinted incredibly different.
Speaker 2: But okazio course, okay.
Speaker 1: So Walls played them in I as the Minnesota Vikings, which I predicted on Friday. Ocasio Cortes surprised me, though, I assume being a representative of New York City and the Boulevard of Sweethearts, which is the huge migrant prostitution stroll. Now that's right in her district that she would select from either the New York Jets or the New York Giants, Right, you would think that she'd pick one or the other. She played the Bills, bro, she took your team, man, I mean it's.
Speaker 4: The only choice of your going for actual New York team, right.
Speaker 2: I mean physically plays in New York.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Does she represent New Jersey or New York? She represents parts of the Bronx and into Queens. So now at your point, though, so does her is her district or whatever? Is it close to Western New York or is it far away? It's very far away, is it? Yeah, it's actually really it's really really close. As the crow flies to the stadium where the Giants and Jets play, did she jump through a table on stream on fire? No, she did none of those things. You know what she did do though, take a big way out of a beef on wick?
Speaker 4: No, who do you?
Speaker 1: Who do you think one? I just just curious, who do you think one? And what do you think the final score was?
Speaker 4: I would probably say, obviously I want the Bills to win, Go Bills, But I don't know I would I would I would hope that somebody, you know his age, that he's he's played this game before and probably Waltz.
Speaker 2: No he did not, he did not win. No, he did not, but she didn't either. Wait what they tied zero zero? How long you didn't know that?
Speaker 10: Hold it on to that.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy you didn't know that.
Speaker 1: How long did they play? They played? They played a game of Madden.
Speaker 2: I think they played a half, not one of them.
Speaker 1: Not one of a good junk time a field goal in right.
Speaker 4: So here's what we're gonna do. We need to get the We need to get the young, we need to get the male vote. We need to get the man back on man because we lost the men. So we're gonna put two balls in the stupid camo hat in the middle of the holiday suites or whatever. Put something it was a.
Speaker 2: Camo Vikings hat and it's hunting season, and come.
Speaker 4: On, we're gonna put him in a in a hotel suite and put up some campaign posters and put a cannon mountain do next to him, and the kids are gonna be like, oh man, I got to vote for this guy. Yeah, and then they're gonna play an entire game and neither of them are gonna score.
Speaker 2: Not the zero zero goose goose egg baby.
Speaker 4: Man got to vote for that, he relates to me.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, Uh, what were they accusing? I can't remember the chick's name. Who was the who was the streamer?
Speaker 2: Check who?
Speaker 1: People said that basically her boy her boyfriend was playing all of her games or her husband.
Speaker 4: Are you talking about like Poke Maine?
Speaker 1: No, it wasn't Poke Maine, the one with the glasses. I can't remember who. They all kind of do that. So they just had a bunch of lawsuits because herd her husband split and it was determined that he was doing all the gameplay while she was just talking.
Speaker 2: Over it like that's that's low. But they should have done that with the campaign right there.
Speaker 4: Well, there is a conspiracy theory about this going on about Tim Walls because they show his controller and it doesn't look like his controller is right.
Speaker 1: But that, But but then I have to dismiss it when I find out nobody scored, right, I've.
Speaker 4: Looked at her exactly, but I've looked at it looks like it is on.
Speaker 1: So okay, now you can't if you want to debunk that conspiracy show him the final score. Did they at least have like AOC's camera like a female streamer and have like pointing down at an oundre while she's wearing like a bathing suit or something. And then she's in the pool she knocks over her her chicken wings or whatever.
Speaker 4: She's like, Oh, let me get.
Speaker 1: Thet Casio Cortes.
Speaker 2: No, that's uh, that's not a thing.
Speaker 1: And there's a reason that I actually randomly know some female streamers names, and it's for all the reasons Ross just laid out.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: Eight forty five Acoda radio program Race Agic from the Weather Channel.
Speaker 2: Hell, holy hell, how you doing?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 10: You know, hanging in there? It's Monday. I look like it and stay up?
Speaker 2: You should you know what?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You shouldn't.
Speaker 1: Instead, you probably should have got your phil watching AOC play Tim Walls in Max.
Speaker 6: Everyone, what's up?
Speaker 4: We're about to go live with Tim Walls playing.
Speaker 1: Because if you're trying to attract mail voters, what you want to do is do a live stream in the middle of NFL football. Right, that was playing a football game but not knowing how to play, so none of you score.
Speaker 2: It's right, genius marketing all weekend.
Speaker 10: So right, Yeah, that was interesting. You had a lot of stuff going on with the spot. Now, I know you're probably not interested, but do you have any thoughts on the Fever fire in their coach? You don't even see that, did you? Indiana Fever No WNBA, Caitlin Clark all that you.
Speaker 2: Know, I know who it is. No, No, I really don't have any thoughts.
Speaker 10: I think, well, here's my fantasy, Iowa's Cowboys to hire the not No, yes, that too, that could probably work. But I think, what is it Lisa? What's her last day? I think the x Iowa coach comes to Indiana Di Lopez. Yeah that's her name. I think. I don't know, but yep, so that and uh, they're gonna get Kate Martin from the Aces and they're going to try to put the Iowa team from last year back then.
Speaker 4: That's my theory.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got here's they got bigger problems with the league just yeah, real quick. And that is that they they hemorrhaged money more so than ever before. They lost forty million in a year where they started they should have started to make money. Yep, they got they got some stuff to figure out. Way, let's uh rex Then I got about thirty seconds.
Speaker 10: I could do it in twenty They could dame that tune and ten notes too. We're back, Yeah, we're back into dry weather. Had a little surprise shower action over the weekend. Today in the mid upper sixties, tomorrow near seventy, and then upper seventies, maybe eighty degrees by the end of the week. Lots of sunshine this week, at times, be some clouds the morning hours will see the temperatures come up. Might be a little fog each morning, like we're seeing this morning, Casey. Other than that, even as we get into the first couple of days of November, more dry, mild weather expected.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you, sir, appreciate it, and we'll come back with Jeff Bellincher.
Speaker 2: Next hang on.
Speaker 9: Yeah, happy Monday to you, if there can be such a thing.
Speaker 4: Casey.
Speaker 9: Stocks closed out last week with a mixed session. Only the Nasdaq managed to post again on Friday, but the futures are higher right across the board. This morning, Dow futures are up one hundred and sixty three points. The economic calendar is quiet today, but a lot of important data will be released over the next four days. The highlight will be the Labor Department's October employment report. It comes out on Friday. This will be a big week for corporate earnings from big tech Apple, Alphabet, Microsoft, Amazon will open their books. We'll also hear from meta platforms Airbnb, eBay, Door, Dash, and Uber. Oil prices falling today after Israeli air strikes over the weekend against Iran were limited to military targets. The retaliatory strikes spared Iran's crude facilities. Quarter pounders back on the menu at McDonald's this week. The fast food chain says beef patties have been ruled out as the cause of an E. Coli outbreak in several states. Illnesses were traced to onions. McDonald's has dropped the onion supplier. For now, quarter pound burgers will not include onions. Apple customers who bought iPhone sixteen's or sixteen pros when the devices were first released can look forward to a software update this week. Our mark German reports the update will unlock some of the artificial intelligence features in the iPhones. Target charging less for its Thanksgiving meal this year, the chain says you can get everything you need to feed four people for twenty dollars five dollars less than last year, and Casey, the superhero film Venom the Last Dance debuted in first place at movie theater box offices over the weekend. comScore says the Columbia Marvel release took in fifty one one million dollars over the last three days.
Speaker 1: Casey, okay, especially considering how bad the first one was. All right, thank you appreciate it. Okay, all right, have a good o your Bloomberg news joining us. All right, So Ross had a good idea. Tim Walls v. Jd Vance in Madden.
Speaker 5: JD.
Speaker 1: Van's gonna wipe the floor with him, bro, because JD. Look, JD Vance spend time overseas. And I can't tell you the amount of photos I've seen of members of our military who were doing got a little downtime over in Iraq, Afghanistan, banging away on a on an Xbox.
Speaker 4: There's also that old photo of a JD. Vance believing he was in high school playing Halo like Halo's in the background right on the table. But I mean, going to your point, I mean, Colonel Walls also spent time overseas, correct, So why wouldn't he be able to do the same as jd Vance, the Sir General Colonel Lord Walls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean he went to he was in Italy, he was stationed in Italy.
Speaker 2: Is that what you mean by overseas? Is that what you're so your drive out there?
Speaker 4: I mean he held weapons and you know during war, right, weapons of war?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, I see what you did. No, No, you probably didn't spend a lot of time. And also he probably wouldn't fratnize with even though he's still that's still an enlisted rank. He probably isn't sitting there begging away on that GD would question him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it would be would be ugly.
Speaker 1: All right, real quick, I remember I've told you on this show that Tom Holman Man, Tom Holman is a He's a former guy who's basically the border guy for a little while under Trump doesn't give a crap.
Speaker 2: In fact, he and AOC had a very.
Speaker 1: Famous little Q and A one time where he had to explain to her that, yes, families are separated if we arrest a guy for a dy here. Okay, So they've had him on sixty minutes to put a face to the guy who probably will be, if not in charge, heavily involved in whatever immigration policy the Trump administration would have, and the absolute mic drop he put on the sixty minutes check is brutal and his face never changes.
Speaker 2: Listen to this.
Speaker 10: We have seen one estimate that says it would cost eighty eight billion dollars to deport a million.
Speaker 4: People a year.
Speaker 10: I don't know if it's accured or not. Is that what American taxpayers should expect?
Speaker 1: What price do you put on national security?
Speaker 5: Is that worth it?
Speaker 3: Is there a way to carry out mass deportation without separating families?
Speaker 4: Of course?
Speaker 2: Is families can be deported together. Dude, I'm telling you, that's a that's a moment right there.