Speaker 1: By BO five.
Speaker 2: That the dot Gar scene, the Talks Station, Happy Monday, well.
Speaker 3: A vacation, Well, happy Monday, Brian Thomas right here, and good to see Sean McMahon. They're covering for Joe Strecker. I guess the Joe's last day of vacation and sure hope he had a nice time off, maybe relaxing, recharging his batteries and what more can you hope for with time off?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: Today great show lined up with the return. Actually, last Thursday was supposed to have Stephanie Peruccio with her book Sound the Alarm, the Mallie Disaster. It's about that little a fire and the suspicions and conspiracy theories and concerns springing from that. She had written a prior book on that, and this follow up book, Sound the Alarm, sort of fills in a lot of the details and answers a lot of the questions that previously were not known, or at least purports to anyway. But last Thursday, my understanding is that she was not on the phone. We tried to call hers because she had a family emergency, something involving her son with a medical issue. He's okay, but she was really anxious to get on the program and really apologetic. And today's today fingers crossed anyway, Sean, did you check the phones out this morning? Are we all hooked up right? Yay, there's a thumbs up. I'm glad to see that again. Apologies to the listeners were hoping to hear from Bill O'Reilly last week, as well as Warren Davidson. This was not their fault. Someone was tinkering with the phones when the studio is apped, not my studio, the production studio where Sean is sitting right now anyhow, So fingers crossed for Stephanie will give it another shit at.
Speaker 1: Seven oh five.
Speaker 3: Smitherman Christopher Smitheman joins a program every Monday at seven twenty four. We like to call the Smith Event, former Vice mayor of the City of Cincinnati. I'm certain he'll be calling in. He really looks forward to it and I just love having Christopher on the program. Man of common sense, logic and reason.
Speaker 1: Money Money. With Brian James.
Speaker 3: We will have topics at some point, not quite sure what they are right now, looking forward to getting the list or we'll just fly by the seat of our pants when Brian gets on the program at eight oh five, So there you go tomorrow, of course, bright part Insights, goop of the Daniel Davis Deep Dive, and boy do we have every day more and more information coming out of the Middle East and Syria going through this tremendous turmoil. And I guess so many people are optimistic on one level because war has been raging there for thirteen plus years, and others are very very concerned that something like a you know, cherial law califate thing might come up. So as these citizens of Syria try to struggle and settle things through, always get a good information from Daniel Davis in his war analysis. So that's tomorrow and the fifty five Casey Morning Show. You can always feel free to call it love hearing from you five one, three, seven, four, nine, fifty five hundred, eight hundred eighty two to three Talk found five fifty on at and T Funds.
Speaker 1: Someone else I'll love to hear from and just bring it up.
Speaker 3: Jack Adaden joins the program on Wednesdays and offering his thoughtful analysis on a variety of topics. Thank you Jack and Ainsley Atherton for the wonderful Christmas party we enjoyed on Friday night, and thank you all too, to my friends Claire and Jeff Corkor and clairemont Conny Commissioner Claire Corkoran, and an unbelievably awesome husband and family, great Christmas party on Saturday night, already got another calendar for next year. So great fellowship, great conversation over the weekend. And you know, I didn't know where to start this morning. I never really quite do. We could talk drones, we could talk Luigi Mangioni and the insanity going on that, but I wanted to talk about the insanity of Joe Biden's pardons and clemency. And I saw this article by Chuck Ross and Jason Simonson over Free Beacon and my jaw, I mean my mouth fell open and all throughout reading the people that he has offered clemency and pardons to. I'm just asking myself, why does this serve the interest of justice at all? How is it that someone makes it to a list And this is like, I mean, fifteen hundred federal convictions that Joe Biden's granted clemency on the largest single day grant of clemency in modern history, And I wonder why, See, if you can answer the question when we run through the list of some of the people that you let go. Former judge who sent juveniles to prison in the Cash for Kids kickback scandal. Former city official in Illinois who orchestrated the largest municipal embezel in state history. A journalist who manufactured a fentanyl like drub drug dubbed the most potent in the United States car fentanyl. Get the details on that in a minute. Just a few of the nearly fifteen hundred federal convicts. President Joe Biden granted clemency you on last Thursday. White House framed the move as part of Biden's quote record of criminal justice reform to help reunite family, strengthen communities, reintegrate individuals back in the society.
Speaker 1: Close quote.
Speaker 3: Tout in clemency awarded to at least one decorated military veteran, probably a standout amid all the other scumbags who he gave let free, says Biden has in taste that was facing intense pressure to issue these mass clemencies. Why well, because he pardoned his son Hunter Biden. Well you understand the connection there. Gee must be good to be a Biden family member. Dad's president. I got freedom from literally everything I did for the past decade, in spite of the fact that I had already been convicted and I already pled guilty. So the Washington Free Beacon, that's where I've got this information, did reveal those who receive clemency. For example, Daniel Phillerup, sentenced to ten years in prison for selling fentanyl that killed an Albany woman, Shilander agerwaal and Alabama pill mill doctor, who the Department of Justice said, quote directly contributed to the opioid epidemic close quote Biden community seventeen and a half year prison sentence of former Luzerne County, Pennsylvania judge Michael Conahan, who took two point one million dollars in kickbacks from a for profit prison executive in exchange for sentending juveniles to those facilities. Hey, judge, send him over to my place. Here's some money. Rita Crunwell, former Dition, Illinois comptroll and treasurer, who embezzled more than fifty three million dollars from the city and what the Department of Justice described in their words as the largest theft of public funds in state history. She used the money to breed racing horses was sentenced more than nineteen years in prison. In twenty thirteen, Dixon City officials blasted Bruden's reprieve of this woman quote. This is a complete travesty of justice and a slap in the face to our entire community, said city manager Denny Langloss. That's an amazing exercise of control in terms of what he said, I probably would have been a little bit more a graphic in my response to that one. Wendy Hetchman sentenced fifteen years in prison for leading a drug ring the police blamed for a surgeon overdose deaths in Nova Omaha, Nebraskas in twenty seven team former journalist, this is the one I was talking about. The car fentyl. She and her husband manufactured and distributed car fentyl CDC calls that the most potent fedel analog detected in the United States. Omaha police tracked down the Henchman's after a spate of overdosed deaths from the drug. According to the Omaha Investigator, people were dying, people were overdosing, Families were being destroyed on a daily basis, and then it stopped. Why because they arrested him. Joseph Schryshevsky clemency for his role on a two hundred and fifty five million dollar real estate ponzi scheme that get a load of this that authority said was targeted at Orthodox Jews since just under twenty two years in prison back in twenty elevens that one of many financial criminals who Broughton gave clemency to. Paul Burr Works, sentenced to more than fourteen years in prison in twenty seventeen for operating a nine hundred million dollars internet ponzi's game.
Speaker 1: Three.
Speaker 3: Eric Bloom fourteen years in prison for defrauding his financial firm's clients at more than six hundred and sixty five million dollars. After his conviction in twenty fifteen, the Department of Justice, in a statement said the magnitude of Bloom's crimes is enormous and the impact on his victims devastating, with victims around the world suffering losses. Toyoti alkeshe sentence in twenty twenty two to one hundred and twenty six months in prison for conspiring to commit credit card fraud, wire fraud, and aggravated identity theft and this game that targeted the mentally disabled. Biden granted clemency to one former healthcare executive. Oh wait a minute, I thought e he was celebrating Brian Thompson's being gunned down. I got more on that one later, which is just insanity. Healthcare executive sentenced to one hundred and fourteen months in prison for fraud, James Burkhardt, who also laundered money from his firm, will not have to serve the remainder of his sentence thanks to Yes, Joe Biden. Jacqueline Mills planning clemency twenty seventeen sentence to twelve and a half years in prison for stealing nearly four million dollars from a USDA program to feed poor children in eastern Arkansas. Prosecutors called that one of the most egregious examples of fraud they had prosecuted out. Mira Sakadeva, a Mississippi doctor sentenced to twenty years in prison back in twenty twelve for defrauding Medicare by providing and this one hits on personally for me, folks deluded chemotherapy drugs and old needles to cancer patient.
Speaker 1: One patient.
Speaker 3: She has served at the clinic admitted to have having contracted HIV because of the old needles she was using. Biden also granted clemency to a guy named William Boylem, the former Democratic New York State as sembleman, who was sentenced to fourteen years in prison for bribery, extortion, fraud, conspiracy, and theft charges back in twenty fifteen. Oh and apparently last Thursday, with the announcement of these this record number, they said there's more to come before Biden steps out office next month. Quote. Gee, look at that. Somebody wrote in very large capital letters, WTF question mark exclamation board. Oh, that's right, that was me. President Biden will continue to review clemency petitions and deliver criminal justice reform in a manner that advances equity and justice, promotes public safety, supports rehabilitation and re entry, and provides meaningful second chances. Yeah to the doctor who gave water down chemo drugs and dirty needles to patients, people who stole money from mentally cognitively deficient individuals, on and on and on.
Speaker 1: You know, this list just scratched the surface.
Speaker 3: Probably, and I'll give credit to the free beacon, probably pulled out some of the more egregious examples. But you tell me, how does anyone on the list that I just read to you deserve clemency? How did they end up getting released or freed or otherwise exonerated with all the other tens of thousands of people in prison? How do you make the list? Who do you have to service? If you know what I mean? Five seventeen the talks that you'd love to hear from. You've got a comment on that. Five one three seven fifty eight two three talk Go with Town five fifty on AT and T phone. I'll be right back after these brief words. That is five twenty one on a Monday, and a happy one too. Feel free to call five one three seven fifty five hundred eight hundred eight two three talk with Ton five fifty on AT and T phones. Please at five care Sea dot com great place to stream the content of the show directly from the website.
Speaker 5: Or.
Speaker 3: Alternatively and more conveniently, get your iHeart media apps. You can well listen to the podcast wherever you happen to be UH and also get the UH the stream the entirety of the iHeartMedia contents all there. It's really easy to do fifty five care sea dot com for that.
Speaker 1: And what else. I yeah, it's funny because I went back.
Speaker 3: I rarely, rarely, I mean really rarely ever go back and listen to an interview. But I was up late on Saturday night just I don't know if I've had too much coffee or something like that, and went back and listened to the interview of World War two veteran Frank Wedder whow Andrew Papist brought in the studio. Boy, what you know what? I just thought about that, And you know, you have to her up and down days. You have good days, you have your bad days. But I thought about the idea that I was talking with that man. He was coming up on his ninety eighth and of our birthday at the time, and what a cool guy, and what great stories he had, not about the war, so much about his childhood growing up and the independence that he enjoyed and the freedom and came from a family of fifteen kids. He may recall when I talked to him, He's the guy that came home one day with his sister from school. His parents had packed up and moved. He didn't even tell him they were moving. He just came home to an empty house. He had a couple of very wonderful, influential adults in his life. I think one was a minister and there was one other guy that really shaped his being. But he gave so much credit to who he was was and how he became so successful and looked up to by his fellow World War Two service members that he became like a father figure for them when he was only eighteen years old. So but I was just listening to that going, man, you know what, I'm lucky to have been able to be part of that conversation. So there's all kinds of content like that over there at fifty five case dot com. And just to follow up in a story I read last week or mentioned last week, the DC restaurant tours, the various employees of the restaurants in Washington, d C. Talking about how they're not going to serve the Trump administration folks, talking about holding up service, maybe making the slow slow walking service. Not one of them said that they would, you know, soil the food as it were. But you know, if they're saying out loud that they're going to do everything they can to stand in the way of serving members of the Republican Party and the Trump administration. I would be a little reluctant to actually go and eat out, soaping ask some of the congress people, do you eat out when you go to Washington, DC? When everybody knows you're a Republican? Anyway, I got a kick out of this one. As a follow up article, bartender Joseph, apparently he's worked at a bunch of DC's top restaurants and bars, was a Kamala Harris supporter. Isn't real happy about the upcoming administration, he says, but from a bartending perspective, he sees it as good news. In his experience, Republicans tip more and are generally lower maintenance guests than Democrats.
Speaker 1: Quote.
Speaker 3: I think my tip average from Republicans at least ones that I owe or co workers have recognized is close to thirty percent. With Dems, I'm surprised if it's over twenty. At events he's worked at our hosts by Republicans, the guest asks for no fuss drinks like bourbon and Vodkasota's are wine. At Democratic events, He's send many more situations for special requests. He said, you know what, there are better ways to voice your political concerns that won't jeopardize your job, and some have been fired. There was a couple of other updates along the same lines about employees outspoken refusal to serve Republicans lost their situation. He just pointed out the obvious. It's impossible to avoid dirty money, at least as you subjectively perceive it. Five to twenty five year fifty five kre Steve Talk Station Local stories coming up. Feel free to call, though you know I'd rather talk to you and hear the sound of my own voice. We do have some local stories that go over. I'll be right back thirty a happy Monday Jam, trying to make it happy one anyway go. I'll be talking to Stephanie Perche with the book Sound the Alarm and the Manley Disaster. Seven oh five for that, as is always the case, seven to twenty for Christopher Smithman with the smith Event Money Money with Brian James. That'll take place at eight oh five. Feel free to call. Otherwise, let's go to local stories where it's not just New Jersey.
Speaker 1: We got drones.
Speaker 3: They shut down right Patterson Air Force Base closed by what they are describing as unidentified drones on Friday night and early Saturday morning. According to the spokesperson for the base, that man Robert Perdemann, said a small small unmanned aerial systems were spotted in the area at the base on Friday quote. So far, our leadership has determined that none of the incursions impacted any of our residents, facilities or assets. We're taking all the appropriate measures to safeguard the installation and all of our residents. Airfield shut down for about four hours late Friday evening into early Saturday morning. He said, number of systems spotted head quote has fluctuated and they have ranged in sizes and configurations. Our team continues to monitor the local airspace and we're working with local authorities to ensure the safety of our personnel, facilities and assets. When he was asked how often this happens, the right Patterson is that first time I'm aware of great so New Jersey does not have a lock on drone sightings. Teenager stable condition after a shooting in Roselawn happened Saturday night. According to the Cincinni Police officers who were called to the seventy eight hundred block at Glen Orchard Drive at eleven thirty PM. When they got there, they found a sixteen year old male suffering from a gunshot wound. Person taken to the hospital. Police had not stated if they have a suspect. The shooting's still under investigation. I guess not identified because of the minor status. Ah Man Dad this after a medical emergency while driving in Carthage Sunday morning. Sinceni Police officers called around seventy m to one o eight West sixty ninth Street for the port of a report of a fatal injury crash. A sixty eight year old man was driving a twenty eleven Volkswagen Route On on the road when he experienced a medical crisis and hit two park cars. Officers say the driver's taking the East Medical Center where he's succumbed to his industries. Our industry, okay, it's ourly forgive me. Injuries is the word you were looking for? Brian Excessive speeding impairment not believed to be factors in the crash. Witnesses the crash asked to context since they plice department traffic in it five one, three, three, five two twenty five fourteen Mount Adams stabbing suspect Michael Bolan has been transferred to authorities in Hamilton County on Saturday. According with listening in Hamilon County Sheriff's Office online jailed database, they had a mugshot of Bowling there on the site. Thirty one year old Bowlin I've been sought by authorities in Cincinnati for us stabbing for stabbing a construction worker in Mount Adams. Bowland, according to the listing, was admitted to the jail Saturday at almost four pm. He's been wanted by Cincinnati police ever since the attack on the instruction worker November twenty ninth, and Mount Adams had left the victim critically injured, says WLWT, who was reporting on this, later uncovered that Bolan was arrested the very next day after the attack for criminal trespassing in Madison County, Kentucky, though he had not yet been named as a suspect in the stabbing case. After being released on bail in Madison County, Bowlan fled to Logan County, Ohioway, who's found by a police to be hiding out at a home in Indian Lake. Mount Adams residence on Sunday, said that they felt relieved to know that he was now in custody and back on Hamilton County go before a judge well Appeer Court for his arraignment today nine am. If you're not doing anything charged with attempted murder in Floridian's assault.
Speaker 1: See here.
Speaker 3: I hate reading about Frishes shutting down, but Hamilton County Magistrate this is from a couple of is. On Friday granted Ritz of eviction and five more Frishes restaurants, including the beloved Mainliner location in Fairfax, as well as two locations that were already closed. Attorney for the company requested more time to vacate the stores, saying it's already struggling to shut down eleven other evicted restaurant restaurants during the holidays. Attorneys for Frish's landlord that's NNN ret LP, asked for a standard seven day rid of eviction instead of the ten day writ saying they've had plenty of time to get out at least that's a quote from their attorney, Anthony Hornback. Mainliner in Fairfax announced in early December that was facing the eviction notices the mid diviction hearing. Several vendors have also filed lawsuits against Frish's Shriver Foods, New Jersey claims restaurant owner owes them eighteen thousand, five hundred and forty seven dollars in unpaid invoices. Jeffrey's Coffee and Tea from Florida claims Fish's owes them thirty thousand plus dollars with interest. Apparently of these financial troubles showed up in October, and property owners claimed the chain was four and a half million dollars behind in rent.
Speaker 1: What a shame.
Speaker 3: I have lots of fond memories from Frishes from a child. It used to be the only fast food place I'd ever even get a craving for sometime. Over time, the quality just kind of fell off the map. And enjoy your own conclusions whether that had anything to do with them shutting down five point thirty five right now for your five KRCIT detalk station. We'll have plenty more to talk about. Stack is Stupid coming up? Stick around. I'll be right back after these brief words. Five forty Happy Monday, doothcaro sea dot com podcast, Get your ire media app call me up. Five point three seven four nine fifty five hundred eight hundred and eight two to three Talk five five fifty if you have an AT and T phone. Otherwise it's a stack a stupid time, and we go to uh, Colorado. Did you, Sean, did you realize the word Ohio has a negative connotation? Well you're going to find out, as I did when I read this article. This is crazy. They say, actually it's an Iowa social studies teacher. I apologize. There was another reference to Colorado and Iowa's social studies teacher banned the use of a whole bunch of different words, and last Tuesday, a nonprofit foundation for Individual Rights and Expression wrote to officials at the Fremont Mills Community Schools District warning that a seventh grade social studies teacher alleged speech ban is unconstitutional.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: Aaron tier Terror, director of public advocacy at this civil liberties group, said, you know, everyone agrees the teachers have a duty to prevent classroom disruption, but a blanket ban on specific words and topics, regardless of the context, my emphasis goes too far. List of band words, photograph, on the on the on the reporting more than a dozen of them. Individual words. Are you ready? Ohio is on the list? They say it can mean weird, cringe or dumb among generation Alpha circles. We have a new generation Alpha. Is that is that the new crew?
Speaker 1: Is that what we're calling them?
Speaker 3: Evidently riz rizz which is short for charisma?
Speaker 1: Now, what's wrong with that?
Speaker 3: Scumitti, which they say refers to a series of videos featuring animated talking heads that emerge from toilets. Okay, we're all learning stuff today, aren't we? Didy party, baby oil, brain rot and rage quitting. Also a blanket ban on meowing, barking, cursed words, racist comments, LGBTQ plus and fat jokes and references to drugs, Nazis or the Holocaust. Just a social studies teacher, you think you might bring up the Holocausts in the historical context. You might want to talk about that and the travesties that were brought about by the Nazi party.
Speaker 6: That does not make it, thank you.
Speaker 3: Oh look, the word nazis on there too, so you can't even talk about World War Two. School administrator speaking with Fox News Digital who reached out to them in an email statement, said that, well, the students help craft the list as an important lesson of civic responsibility, promoting empathy and awareness of how language affects others. They added that the chart has not been displayed since the first quarter. It was taken down because, as they realized it was blanking stupid. Our goal is not to censor or stifle student speech, but to guide students toward language that fosters a positive and inclusive learning environment. School added at any of these words listed punishable by a thirty minute detention, including a note to the bottom of a poster. Parent told that organization at least ten students were disciplined. The school administrators said consequences are not based solely upon using particular words unless they are considered vulgar, leude, threatening a substantial disruption of the school's environment, or bullying toward another student. I suppose it allows you to talk about the Nazis and the Holocaust in a historical context, but that just means some teacher or administrator or some higher authority is going to determine whether the context is appropriate and meet out a punishment.
Speaker 1: Hmm, this is insane.
Speaker 7: What are you, stupid?
Speaker 3: Diddy party diddler, oiled baby oil scubiti, which apparently also says toilet ohio alpha beta omega sigma. Well, you can't talk about the Greek alphabet, brain rot, womp, womp, don't even know what that means. Don't want to chat? C chat is a word that's on the list. Bark, barking, meow, meowing, curse words, rage, quitting, of course, racist comments. Generally speaking, the word pimp is on the list. Anybody engaged in encouraging suicide. That's band, LGBTQ plus jokes, fat jokes, drug references, and again Nazi or Holocaust references. Five fifty five KRSTY Talks Station. Hence the top of the stack is stupid. Every federal cribout fifty fifty five KCD talk station. Very happy Monday to you, and go over to the phones if you'd like to call five one three seven nine fifty five hundred eight hundred eight two three talk before we get back to the stack of stupid. I got Kyle on the line, Kyle, Happy Monday, thanks for calling this morning.
Speaker 8: Happy Monday to you.
Speaker 9: Brian, Hey, you know, as a born in bred Kentucky and I've listened to negative connotations about Kentucky for years, and at first it was refreshing to hear that's at least somebody else.
Speaker 10: Was kind of getting the kind of getting the brun of things.
Speaker 11: But I don't know.
Speaker 10: Now it's kind of it's kind of enraged me a little bit, so that you know that that corn grown idiot out there, better watch it. He's calling name, That's all I got to say. Or watch you watch what he's banning, because uh, you know, you start trashing Indiana, the trifect that may rise up and go out west and and do some butt kicking.
Speaker 3: I like it, Kyle, appreciate you sticking up for the commonwealth, and as well you should. You know, poor people of West Virginia, nobody sticks over for them. But you know, I didn't realize the word Ohio was had negative connotations associated with it. Although you know what, there's a whole of things in the world I do not know, and I'll be the first person to admit it. Thanks brother, have a great day. Back over to the stack of sto. But I thought this was particularly comical. We'll get a wheat Ridge, Colorado, where a man was caught on police body camera after being arrested for causing a multi vehicle crash. Court to police and wheat Ridge, Colorado officers showed up with the scene December fourth, crash asked the driver how many drinks he had? His reply probably ten, followed by hey, hey, I'm gonna tell you right now, like I'm a professional drinker. Police officers said, oh, okay, all right, I got you, and then put the man in handcuffs.
Speaker 1: Please say.
Speaker 3: A breathalyzer analysis showed that he had a blood alcohol content of drum Roll Maestro zero point three two six, which is beyond four times over the legal women. Thankfully, nobody was injured in the crash and the driver's name was not released. It's okay, he's a professional drinker. Speaking of drinking and drunking antics, no sense can be made of this one. But a sixteen year old New Mexico boy arrested Saturday morning after he allegedly gunned down his parents and teenage siblings and then called nine to one one to drunken State to confess the quadruple homicide. Diego Leiva facing first degree murder charges in the slaughter that happened around three point thirty am before the Valencia County Sheriff's office got a phone call from the murders suspect courting to New Mexico State Police. In a news release, the teen allegedly said he killed his family over the phone to a dispatcher and then walked out with his hands in the air when the deputies showed up. State police say Lava was extremely intoxic hid when we was taken into custody. Handgun found on the kitchen table. Suspects forty to ye old father Leoni to Leave, a thirty five year old mom, Adriana Bencomo, sixteen year old sister Adrian, and fourteen year old brother Alexander, all found dead with gunshot ones inside the home. Keller taken nearby hospital for detox, then booked in the juvenile center in Albuquerque on Sunday morning. Former teachers in disbelief that the teen boy could be responsible. According to the educator Vanessa La Grange, speaking with The Guardian, I would never have thought that something like this would happen and that Diego would be capable of doing something like this. Everyone is in shock. State Police investigator Burea is still trying to determine what sparked the murder rampage.
Speaker 1: That is sick.
Speaker 3: And finally, police and Wyoming are reminding residents to decorate their homes for Christmas, but not their vehicles. This after a driver was pulled over because their car was covered with Christmas lights. Wyoming Highway Patrol shared a photo on social media showing the Ford Mustang pulled over by a trooper, showing the entire vehicle decked out in colorful lights.
Speaker 1: Or to the post.
Speaker 3: As the holiday season approaches, we would like to remind you of a Wyoming statute which says that quote no person shall drive or move any vehicle or equipment upon any highway with any lamp or device thereon capable of displaying a red or blue light visible from directly in front of the center thereof close quote. Police posts said that while decorating at car, in their words, might look cool and be festive, we would like to remind you that it is illegal. Please remember to stay safe while celebrating this season. Five to fifty five ifty five care see de Talk station. I will point out, though I believe the statute was to keep people from being confused that it isn't a police car that you're looking at. This thing was literally covered with multi colored lights from head to top, and I don't think anybody couldfuse it for anything other than somebody well decorating the car for Christmas season. Just coming up a five fifty six, fifty five Krcity Talk station plenty to talk about the six o'clock I would love to hear from you too.
Speaker 1: I will be right back after the news if.
Speaker 12: I'm busy with the college and talk about it.
Speaker 5: You never mind what's going on in the news.
Speaker 8: All this is a diversion.
Speaker 1: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 3: At six oh five and fifty five Krcity Talk Station. Brian Thomas wishing everyone a very happy Monday. I hope you had as wonderful weekend as I did. Christmas celebrations in full full gear. Couple of parties I was able to go to, thanks again to Jack and Namesley Atherton and the Corkorans for the two wonderful parties my wife and I were able to attend. We had a glorious time, and I hope Santa Kon went well. We had the Santa Kon folks. The proceeds benefiting the Cure Starts now wonderful cancer fighting organization they are and not sure. I didn't see really much reporting on it, but I hope it was a really great turnout. They were hoping to raise sixty five dollars. I think last year they raised fifty five, so fingers crossed they achieved their goals. But wonderful, wonderful organization. So if you need a charity to help, there's one right there fifty five caresy dot com for podcasts when you can't listen live, check it out right there.
Speaker 1: Get your heart medium.
Speaker 3: While you're at it, feel free to call me this morning five one, three, seven, four, nine, fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three talk five fifty on AT and T Funds. Want is to dive into this drone thing. Uh And I guess the EDITORI board of The Wall Street Dream kind of hit it on the head about trust generally speaking, because it seems to me and maybe you've noticed, there's a lot of eroded trust. And we can go back years and years about reasons why we might have little faith and trust in our government and parenthetically, there was another article that I probably won't have a chance to get to today, but remember Operation choke Hold, where araic Holder's Justice Department got banks to drop accounts because of the type of business that they were involved in. That's going on again. It's going on in big, big, big time. So there's one reason we'll go back to the irs with Lowis Learner attacking conservative organizations, and just fast forward throughout the years, and there's one illustration of another, and now we've got all these drones flying around and conspiracy theories, and conspiracy theories are created in factual, in factual vacuums. If we don't get some honesty from our elected officials, we start kind of questioning it, making things up or maybe drawing conclusions pattern observation. And speaking of pattern observation, they one person I always kind of joke around. She's probably listening Moreane, Good morning, Steve. Stephanie Perucci's coming up in one hour on the book Sound the Alarm the Maui Disaster, which she was like the very first person to suggests that Lahana fires were suspicious and were designed to achieve some broader objective. It wasn't just the fire. Exactly what the subject matter that book is about. So we'll let Stephanie talk about that and reach her conclusion. Christopher Smithman coming up at seven to twenty with a smith Event, former Vice mayor of the City of Cincinnati Every Monday in the Morning Show. Fast forward to eighth five Money Money with Brian James in the mean kind drones in the cost of loss trust.
Speaker 1: No one in America.
Speaker 3: Seems to believe anyone in authority says about these drones and unproven claims are fulfilling the vacuum. It's like the one politician you said he thought it was an Iranian mothership. You know, I laughed out loud when I read that. I was like, you said that out loud. And then of course you have the CIA and FBI and Justice Department everybody else chiming in saying no, no, no, no, no, the military, that's that's that's not true. Well from what orifice did he pull that theory out of?
Speaker 1: Did you just make it up.
Speaker 11: There?
Speaker 13: Right?
Speaker 3: Thousands of Americans who are not cranks have seen drones or what they think are drones overhead New Jersey and of all places, a hotbed sidings though overcurred across the northeast California. We had it happen at right Pad Air Force Base over the weekend. They shut down right Padded between late Friday night and early Saturday morning for about four hours because of drones flying around. Yet nobody in Washington seems to be able to convincingly explain the sightings. A joint statement Thursday by the FBI and Department of Homeland Security said, we have no evidence at this time that the reported drones sidings pose a national security or public safety thread or have a foreign nexus. But when you hear that, you're like, well, wait a second, you've already admitted you don't know what they are. How can you make a conclusion that they don't pose any threat? Legitimate question?
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 3: Statement added Historically, we have experienced cases of mistaken identity where reported drones are in fact manned aircraft or facilities. We are supporting local law enforcement in New Jersey with numerous detection methods, but have not corroborated any of the reported visual sidings with the electronic detection. To the contrary, upon reveal available imagery, it appears that many other reporting sightings are actually manned aircraft operating lawfully note the operative word in that sentence. Many many, not all. Yet, the unexplained sightings persist. One costs Stewart International Airport, New York's Hudson Valleys shut down its run day for a runway for an hour on Friday. Governor Kathy Hogel demanded answers from the Biden administration. Former Maryland Governor Larry Hogan described as.
Speaker 1: Not known as a show.
Speaker 3: A voter said he saw flory of aerial objects above his house in Donaldson, Maryland. Members of Congress demanding answers, offering their own theories, like the aforementioned representative Jeff Van Drew, who mentioned the Iranian mothership Pentagon said no GOP. State senator from in New Jersey, John Bammick with News Nations said it must be something going on that they can't tell us because they're so fearful of what the public's going to do when they hear what the drones are doing. And as the journal observed, this is how deep the suspicion runs. Like most of my listening audience might feel the same way about it, and when that happens, conspiracy theories fill the air as much as the drones do. One Twitter account with one hundred and ninety two thousand followers posted on x that quote all caps, we are fworded. The drones are Project blue Bean close quote and like the journal, I had no idea what the hell that is, And they said, well, we admit to not being fluent in this theory, but apparently Project Bluebean refers to a plan by government and the military to stage celestial events as a pretext to impose authoritarian rule. Don't beam us up, Scotty. We'd ignore this stuff, except millions of people might believe it. That's the world we live in. And sorry to say, the reason isn't merely the result of conspiracist or crack pots who will exploit doubt for attention. And here's the sailing point. The Biden administration has squandered its credibility to the point that it's rational not to believe what it says. Remember the Chinese spy balloon that traveled across the continental US. The administration downplayed its importance while it was courting better relations with Beijing, only to shoot it down over the Atlantic Ocean. It also downplayed representative to Mike Turner's warning based on solid intelligence about the danger from potential Russian nuclear blast in space. The administration failed for months to be canted about the migrant flights from the border to the US interior. Remember that when only Fox News was talking about the poorest border maybe Brightbart or other conservative organizations, and no one ever uttered a words in spite of the visual evidence and showing literally thousands and thousands and thousands of illegal immigrants flowing over the border every single day. Ah well, there was only so long you can keep that undercover, because well, they were causing problems for literally every city on the Texas or rather rather on the Mexico border. But then you know, when people stepped up to the plate and started shifting and moving these illegal immigrants to declared sanctuary cities, that's when the Democrats and the sanctuary city started saying, oh my god, we've got a real problem on our hands. The citizenry is outraged. They are screaming at us every day about how they're soaking up all the resources these newly arrived illegal immigrants. We need to do something about it. Well, like I said, you can only keep the lid on that for so month. So long, but you look back and you remember what the bidamin isministration said. For months, the Biden administration covered up the truth about Biden's declining mental and physical fitness, only to have it exposed in the presidential debate. My favorite, most recent illustration. After the COVID nineteen subcommittee report came out, the government's attempt to censor alternative views about COVID shutdowns during the Trump administration also spread mistrust. The more Americans don't trust their government, the more panic or protests are possible. On Sunday, New York Governor Hockel said FEDS are deploying high tech direction gear to her state to help with the drones swarms. The FEDS need to explain to Congress and the public with more specificity what's really going on. But the larger need is for a government Americans can trust. Amen, and you know part I mean, here I am wondering why we aren't told the truth more often, going back to many conversations I've had with Congressman When's sure of Congressman Davidson, Congressman Massy. I mean, you could go on for hours and hours and hours about all these folks on these various select subcommittees looking into the antics or whatever particular subject matter the subcommittee was formed for, asking the behind the scenes agencies, the quote unquote deep State, if you want to refer to that, for documents and information they possess on the subject matter, only to be told basically to go to hell. A metaphorical middle finger raised to the people that we elected to oversee the activities that you and I pay for. If they're subpoena to give the documents handed am documents over, there's a foy information requests to give the documents over, hand them over. Why would you be obstructionist about that? What does that lead to the same kind of stuff we're talking about. Hearing this op ed piece and generally speaking, hmm, why wouldn't they give us those documents? Why won't they let Oh, I don't know, maybe Senator Rand Paul or perhaps Congressman Brad Weinstrom had the candidate information about the taxpayer dollars that were spent on gain a function research at of all places, the Wuhan Institute of Virology. What are we doing messing around with bat viruses with the Chinese Communist Party. That's information I think the American people should be able to know. At least let the people on the sub committee know. Oh my god, it could be this. You know, confidential information, you need security clearance whatever. Hand it over to them. That's what they were elected for, and by not doing it, you raise all kinds of concerns. You elevate the concept of conspiracy theories. And you support the idea of coming up with them in a factual void. Factual void perhaps intentionally created by those behind the scenes. Maybe they want us to mistrust the government. I don't know. I'm at a loss. Six seventeen fifty five Kshity Talk Station. Bobby's on the line. You can feel free to call too. I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments on that or anything else you might want to talk about this morning. I also want you to call us Intilation. It's the right thing happeny Monday.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Mar Marie was listening Project Bluebean, which I'd never heard of. The Wall Street Journal never heard of either. Jesus. The theory with the Project Blue being is that images will be projected in the sky, holograms, and people will be fulled into thinking that they are real wait for it, folks, and the endgame being that a hologram of Jesus will be projected telling people to accept one world religion. The man that tried to warn people not to be fooled by them died at mysteriously. How's that for a good conspiracy theory. Thank you for the smiley face, Maureene. I think even she finds that one to be preposterous. Bobby, welcome to the program. Thanks for calling this morning. Happy Monday.
Speaker 7: Happy Monday to you, my brother, and keep holding that torture freedom high and bright.
Speaker 8: It's dark outside.
Speaker 1: Trying to do it, man, trying to do it.
Speaker 7: When they start issuing these blanket pardons, will you think the Horowitz will get one through the IG report he put out on the January sixth issues that.
Speaker 1: He said, honestly, yes, I tell.
Speaker 7: You what my brother once they know you know, and I tell you we had sixty two people, they only had about twenty eighth that they wanted to say, and they didn't talk about any of the contractors that they had out there. So it's going to be a comedy show when Congressman Jordan and Massy go ahead and give out their information that they have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you know what I show.
Speaker 3: You know, Biden could issue a blanket pardon for every single employee in the government. I guess I don't know what the limitations are. I don't think the American people very happy about something like that, but that doesn't stop people from in still investigating what actually happened. So just because you know, I'll listener, I've been commuted or I've been pardoned for all any climbs or ledged that I did or did not do or whatever, and you can say, so what, We're still incited to get the information. That's what this panel is all about. We're gonna get to the bottom of this crap, so what never happens again, so we can maybe reassure the American people that yes, we are trying to do our job, and we'll do our job. And then you can look back at the Biden administration and his presidency and say.
Speaker 1: Hmm, that's who did this. Huh.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe I'll think about who I'm going to vote for a little bit more thoughtfully next time, and I'll vote for somebody else.
Speaker 1: I don't know, But we.
Speaker 7: Got some of the best listeners in the country, brother, And I tell you, if they just want to have a nice comedy show, all they got to do is archive all the foodages and videos and try to track down the people that were wearing the Bullwick cover rolls. Bullwick coveralls. Okay, the Bullwick coverrolls. They were the ones rolling the fences down because they're all government issue. I know this for a fact, because they got the barcodes on the numbers of Well.
Speaker 3: Once again, once again, Bobby, as I quite often say when I'm speaking with you, I'm just gonna have to take your word for it, because one, I don't know everything, and I never heard of Bullwick Coverall until you just brought it up today. Nor do I know whether or not they have a connection with the federal government. Just gonna let it sit out there. Someday, maybe, maybe, maybe we'll get to the bottom of it and we will be told the truth, although allow me a large measure of skepticism that that day will come. Six thirty one, Happy Monday, Local Stories in front of me. But I do have New Hampshire Gary on the phone. It's gonna start with him. Gary, Welcome to the program. Good to hear back from you. Happy Monday to you.
Speaker 5: Did you ever thing that you would ever see a day that you're talking about conspiracies and UFO and all your life you think about the topics we go around, it's like crazy sometimes. Yeah, let me settle you know, I'll bake on your last comment that you made before commercial. What is true? You know Patcha's pilot headed down. I will shed a little bit of light on what's going on at Dayton because I got I talked to my dad every day. He is a retired Air Force person from Wright Patterson and he spent a lot of time up there. And my dad he's up in the dates now and he always visits the carmac every time he goes up to right Penn. And he said about a week week and a half ago, he was up there and he was watching what he said was between twelve and fifteen car sized drones on the tarmac being worked on and what he called playing follow the leader okay, shuppering real low, and he watched it. So what's amazed to me is these things. The Air Force knows they're working on their tarmac. They know exactly what goes on in the tarmac. Why is everybody writing like it's a mystery that these things are flying and around and like, oh look what we have here. They had to shut it down. Now. I'm not saying any other Air Force base or anything. All I know is my dad actually saw these things, and he has no reason to lie to me, right And and why would anybody not be announced you know.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, Gary, I was waiting for that because you know there are there are military bases around where some of these things are flying. They have been recorded to be the size of SUVs. Fine, you know, that's something I would expect our American military to have, and we presume that we do because we all know other countries have them. Why wouldn't we just say, now, you guys, settle down. It's the American military operating and testing the drones.
Speaker 1: Let us go. It's not that big of a deal.
Speaker 3: Some of them may be you know, private drones, and you know, and some of them may be actually aircraft that because of the lights on the aircraft, you think it's a drone because so many people are seeing drones. But in the final analysis, if you see an suv size drone, it's ours. End the story, no more conspiracy theories, and then we may take some comfort at least they're testing some of these giant drones. We have modern technology, and maybe we'll feel a little bit more secure in our own defense.
Speaker 5: Right right, We had some flying up here in New Hampshire. For example, we have a nuclear power plant up here and we also Haveport Smith which they make nuclear submarines. Now they have reports of aerial drones flying in their restricted spaces here in southern New Hampshire. But you know, that's all I know. I'm not saying who they belong to or anything. I'm just saying that's kind.
Speaker 3: Of odd, well odd, or maybe not, because the first thing went through my mind on that there may be a really great damn reason for us to want to fly a drone over a nuclear facility or a subplant, maybe to get an overhead shot of what's going on down there. Some people are saying that maybe they're trying to detect you know, perhaps chemicals or radiation. I don't know, but there are quite legitimate reasons to fly a drone around. I mean, people use them all the time for hobbyist reasons, but also to look at the way things are going down below. There's I mean, it's easy. You want to see where the water and the flood damage is, put a drone up in the sky. There's a perfectly reasonable explanation to do that. Maybe you've got a submarine facility, maybe you need to fly one around just to make sure that things look like they're in order or whatever. But you know, just tell us right now. It's like, well, we don't know, we don't know. Uh, don't worry about it, but we really can't tell you where they are. And therein lies the rub and the challenge, because that's when people start making stuff up about holograms of Jesus being projected into the sky.
Speaker 1: Take care man.
Speaker 3: Good to hear from you, Gary, thanks to the Inside Baseball there from right Back sixty two fifty five Kerr City Talk Station five one three seven fifty five hundred eight hundred eighty two to three talk.
Speaker 1: And yes it's confirmed.
Speaker 3: Stephanie Britchie and the book Sound of the Alarm, the Malley Disaster. Sean McMahon, who's covering for the vacationing Joe's trekker who's supposed to be back tomorrow, just got texted, got done texting her, so she's all ready to go after the top of the our news. And I just got a text from Christopher Smith and he is ready to rock and roll at seven twenty with the Smither event. So things are looking good for the Morning show this week after a couple of wrinkles last week. No fault of Sean.
Speaker 1: Anyhow.
Speaker 3: Moving over to this the murder of CEO Brian Thompson from Neted Healthcare. You may have heard about that, and the murderer is becoming a bit of a celebrity, which I find absolutely disgusting. People's genuine, absolute ignorance over how we ended up here with the healthcare system as screwed up as it is. And I'll be the first person to acknowledge that failed to appreciate the realities of how we ended up here. I read that article from the Mesa's Institute last week explaining the entire history of health system in our country and how basically the federal government and massive regulations have created this epic, unaffordable nightmare that we all live in.
Speaker 1: Anyway, and we've.
Speaker 3: Got elected officials like Alexandrio Casio Cortes. She said, denied claims could be interpreted by people struggling to afford healthcare related costs as an act of violence against them. Well, you know what, it could be interpreted that way, and I can hand you deck of tarot cards and you throw them down on the floor, and you can say, I interpret that pile of tarot cards as meaning something, and I would say, uh yeah, great, insane.
Speaker 1: Anyway, all that.
Speaker 3: Pain that people have experience is being concentrated on this event. It's really important, this is her quote, really important. We take a step back, and it's to not to comment. And this is not to say that an act of violence is justified. But I think for anyone who's confused, is shocked, or appalled, they need to understand that people interpret and feel and experience denine claims as an act of violence against them. Close quote. And she also posted a video on x saying, when we kind of talk about how systems are violent in this country in this passive way, our privatized healthcare system is like that for a huge amount of Americans. I mean I did not have health insurance until I got elected to Congress. When I first ran for Congress, I had to sit in a free clinic. Hm follow up comment to that by James Freeman, Americans can only dream of a privatized healthcare system, relief from stifling regulation, and a revival of patient driven care. But if Representative Acasio Cortez really doesn't want to enjoy the benefits of for profit medicine, why was she not thrilled to be served at a free clinic. As for repulsive commons on violence, She's sadly not alone among prominent Democrats who seek to explain it away. When the alleged perpetrator seems to have a leftist agenda. True, and as far as leftists go, people are actually funding a defense fund for Luigi Luigi Mangioni, the murderer, I'm sorry, alleged murderer of the United Healthcare CEO Brian Thompson. Of course, he's facing charges in Pennsylvania, going to be in New York as a consequence of the December fourth shooting murdering. There's an anonymous group out there called the December fourth Legal Committee. They've already raised about one hundred and twenty thousand dollars of their two hundred thousand dollars goal to fund his legal defense. They said, we're not here to celebrate violence. We do believe in the constitution right to fair legal representation, which you know I've advocated and argued before too. Yes, he is going to face massive legal expenses. When asked about the support received for the defense fund, his attorney, guy named Thomas Dickey, when interviewed by CNN's Caitlin Collins, said he probably wouldn't accept donations from his client's supporters, saying, in that quote, I don't feel comfortable about that, so I don't know, I haven't given that much thought. Obviously my client appreciates support that he has, but I don't know, it just doesn't sit right with me really close. Quote now, think about that. That's his defense lawyer, innocent till proven guilty. He's got legal bills he's going to be facing. I mean, defense lawyer's going to get paid. He's going to get paid from some money or something. So I guess the idea that he actually uttered out loud he doesn't feel comfortable taking money from the general population to have his legal fees discharged. I think perhaps suggests that he believes his client is outright guilty, which I don't know how you argue around that, considering well, there it is caught on video six forty seven fifty five cair see de talk station, and maybe he'll argue it's a deep fake six fifty three fifty five cair Cee detalk station, Stephanie Ferucci. The book Sound the Alarmed, The Malley Disaster of Cop of the Iron New is Christopher Smidman at seven twenty and right now more to this Brian Thompson Murder. There is a socialist described as an apparel brand. Socialist apparel brand, I wonder if everything's olive drab gray or complete camera rouge black.
Speaker 1: Anyhow.
Speaker 3: Comrade Workwear they're planning to release a set of what they call most Wanted CEOs playing cards. You may remember Iraq and Bagdad Bob and all that, when the United States military issued playing cards with all the evil bad guys that they were trying to track down so they easily have a photograph of them. That's what they're doing, Most Wanted playing Cards. I just I find this appalling. James Harr, who is the founder of Comrade Workwear, this is what I'm thinking for back, for the back of the cards. Basically, each suit is going to be like certain types of industries. So clubs are going to be like pharmaceuticals and chemical companies.
Speaker 1: The heart's going to.
Speaker 3: Be like retail and real estate, things you need to survive.
Speaker 1: He said.
Speaker 3: He developed the cards for specific CEOs and encourage feedback from his well, I guess his followers. Tell them, if you guys dig this, because I want to put them out like asap, so let's get some feedback. His request on of course, of all things TikTok. Naturally, he's going to be on a Chinese Communist Party media platform, he described the murder of Brian Thompson and as good news, calling the assassin his f wording hero. In a different video, he described the general excitement about Thompson's death as awesome. There's no amount of dead CEOs that is going to change the nature of capitalism, he said. And no matter how awesome it is, you know what's happening, we do need to maintain the knowledge that this energy that we're having that it's not going to change anything systematically.
Speaker 1: Well, there is that. I believe it is.
Speaker 3: Comrade workwhere website say this mission is creating opportunities for education, community development, organization toward liberation. Go ahead and make some sense out of that. I believe that the intersection of art and self expression lies a powerful opportunity for leftists to bring conversation, and it's typically confined to the corners of the Internet into the public sphere. Apparel is a canvas that brings these dialogues into the streets, into our daily lives, and into shared spaces. Oh you know, I'm kind of wondering as I read this. He's an apparel manufacturer. He sells things. Do you think he gives this stuff away? I bet he makes a nice living selling comrade work where let's talk to Stephanie Peruci after the top of the internetw is the name of the book, Sound the Alarm the Maui Disaster. That'll be next.
Speaker 1: Oh, students, people are talking about Annie. We are Hamah.
Speaker 8: Just turns my stomach.
Speaker 3: Fifty five krs the talk station coming on a seven oh five I fifty five KRCD talk station. A very very heavy Monday to you. I've been looking forward to this conversation since last Thursday. He had a little bit of a hiccup last Thursday. Not Stephanie Perucci's falt little problems out of her hands, but better late than never to talk with her about her books, Sound the Old Alarm, The Maui Disaster that sparked a global awakening. Stephanie's a founder and CEO of Proachie Publishing, an independent free speech publisher designed to elevate world consciousness through books. International best selling book Burned Back, better described as exposing the globalist playbook as it was manifested on Maui. This same fire we're talking about here in Sound the Alarm the la Heena Fire. Welcome back or welcome to the program. Stephanie, it's a real pleasure to have you on the fifty five KRC Morning Show.
Speaker 13: Thank you so much for having me. It's great to be here.
Speaker 3: And the Lahena fire, a lot of my listeners will remember it, and almost immediately after it happened, I started hearing and allow me a little leeway, we can call it what we want, conspiracy theories about how the fire started, how why buildings burned down and others didn't, and the motivation is behind it. You do refer to in the materials as the scene of a crime, and that this fire was allowed to happen. How I guess I just set the start. Why what is the why behind? I mean, if we assume all of the above, why would they want to burn down behind as opposed to any place else in Hawaii or anywhere else for that matter.
Speaker 13: Yeah, that's a great question. My first book explored exactly that. It was called burn Back Better, and the proposal in that book was that we had some very weird anomalies around the burn. There were some extremely negligent behaviors by every public official that we could find. We saw nobody who really found a way to help the people. Water was turned off. There were eighty alarms on the island that didn't just on Maui, that didn't go off to warn people that there was an emergency. The power was off, and self service was turned off early that morning, even though they're blaming the electric companies. So with evidence, you know, such as that, in addition to about one hundred and fifty other very bizarre things that happened during the fire, the only thing we could think is that they're trying to grab just about the most beautiful piece of land in the world. And the reason I think it might have been Lahina is a few different things. Number One, it had already been mapped out for a smart you know, sustainable development. Okay, So the reason they they incinerated Lahina, we suspect, is because it was a working class town. They weren't incinerating multimillion dollar homes or hotels. This was one of the last stretches of working class community really on Maui, right on the ocean there, and about twelve thousand people were displaced in Eighty six percent of the twenty two hundred or so structures that were burned were resident height.
Speaker 3: All right, And I know I've been to Hawaii absolutely epic, beautiful, and I've seen some of the multi gazillion dollar homes that folks that have been building there over the years.
Speaker 1: And the Hawaiians, the.
Speaker 3: Hereditarya you know, born there and lived at they view it as a bit of an invasion. I think there was one Hollywood movie star who sort of started the trend back in the early seventies, and from that point they all just view the whole places gone into hell in a hands basket. But in terms of this taking property, I did the residents of Lahina own their property because you know, I'm I have the deed to my house, it's paid off in full. You can burn it to the ground, intentionally or otherwise. I'm still going to own the land and no one can take that away from me. How do you get around that challenge when you're talking about, you know, the government coming in and sort of redoing it and turning into one of these sustainable fifteen minute cities.
Speaker 13: You know what happened in the Highlights Capital of the Kingdom of Hawaii. A lot of these homes really were owned for generations, hundreds of years, and if you were to walk inside of them, a lot of them looked almost like museums of Hawaiian history, and they were owned by these families. There was no bank that got involved with a mortgage or anything like that. So the the properties were so sacred that there was no amount of money that you could throw at these people to sell because it was really, you know, almost its own It almost had its own soul like a family member. You just don't.
Speaker 3: Sure, Yeah, I can understand that, but that I mean, I guess in the final analysis though, again, disasters do happen, and whether this was intentionally burned to the ground or it just happened because you know, some woman's cow knock a lantern over in a barn, the property the property still belongs to them, right.
Speaker 13: No, Unfortunately, what happened three weeks before the fire and what's happening still is there have been multiple pieces of legislation aimed at the state having the ability to assume ownership of land as it is destroyed by a disaster. So curiously, three weeks before the August eighth, twenty twenty three fire, a resolution was signed into order. It was called an emergency proclamation, indicating that if there were a disaster that the state was going to rebuild sustainable, you know, multifamily homes over wherever that disaster had taken place. So this emergency proclamation is detailed in my first book, Burned Back Better, and in my second book, Unfortunately, we detail another bill. It's called Senate Bill thirty three eighty one, which is supported, of course by the Hawaii Community Foundation. A lot of nefarious activity around that organization, and they propose in this bill that a group of nine people selected by the governor would be in charge of determining what the rebuilt looks like. And not only the four or five miles that burned in Mahina would be would be part of this redevelopment plan, but the entire west side of Maui, it almost on a map, looks like it's own little island. So we're talking businesses and homes that were not even close to the fire.
Speaker 1: Fair enough.
Speaker 3: Now, that sounds to me like a takings clause situation. So if the government wants to, you know, condemn my land for the purposes of a broader, you know, public works project, they can do that, but they got to pay me for it. So are these folks being paid? If this is sort of analogous to a takings claw situation.
Speaker 13: No, there was nothing in the bill that indicated people would be paid. There has been a scapegoat for the fire, which is the electric company Hawaiian Electric or he coke. Hawaiian Electric is supposedly going to pay out about two billion of four billion that they are responsible to pay out starting this spring two people who lost their homes. However, Senate Bill thirty three eighty one never indicated that the land would be purchased, but that it would that everything would just kind of for all intents and purposes, government's going to declare eminent domain. They're going to decide what you do. And that was why Senator Kurt Favela in particular fought really hard against that bill. Now, there were cultural ambassadors and organizations in Hawaii who supposedly are working for the people and Hawaiian but on their board there are people involved in tourism, banking, and even Disney resorts. So a lot of high powered executives want this state to grab that land because it's going to be very profitable if they turn it into a little miniature Las Vegas or Disney World.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, absolutely, And going back to your point about people being very protective of these very historic homes. I won't, you know, over my dead body while I sell it to Disney. I don't care how much money they come at me with this fire provides a convenient mechanism to bring that about in the face of all the stone walling, if I can use that term that the people might add. Now, is there currently litigation over this? I mean I'm a litigation attorney by trade and was in the courtroom for you know, sixteen years, and this sounds to me like it's right for someone to file suit and make these challenges like you know, compensation, private property, the takings clause, and of course civil action against the power company the extent it is personally responsible for the fire happening in the first place.
Speaker 13: We don't think the power company was responsible, but at this time they're the only real Escot scapegoat that has been found guilty of anything. And the problem with people getting money for the for the property is the fact that for some reason, usually under the excuse that it was dangerous to go into the burn zone, even though the town was leveled, nothing was going to fall on you, it was just ash. But the insurance adjusters were not allowed into the burn zone. So at this time, even today, over I guess, sixteen months after the fire, people are still paying mortgages on the homes they lost because insurance adjusters haven't been able to get in there and determine the properties are lost. And even more sadly, only one home is being rebuilt at this time. The people absolutely don't know how to fight to get the permits required to rebuild, and when they do get permised, it doesn't look like they're going to rebuild the homes that they once had. It looks like they're going to be required to have so many easements and underground utilities that it would just be untenable, very extensive to live on Maui or anywhere in Hawaii really in.
Speaker 6: The first place, Well pretty much is pretty much is anyway. I mean, it's a finite amount of absolute epic, gorgeous land. Of course, the laws of supplying demand being what they are. I mean, my wife and I were there, like god, it would be great to live here. Look how much beauty you're surrounded by all the time. And of course that's why property increases in value. Well, I guess, you know, and so far, maybe what we need to do in terms of getting people to have their property assessed. Stephanie Perucci, one of the authors have Sound the Alarm, the Malay disaster that sparked global awakening. How about some of the drones that are flying around New Jersey. Maybe get a couple of drones of flying around there and survey the property. You don't need to be on the ground subject to something falling on you that's not there in order to do an adequate survey of the property.
Speaker 1: Just the thought this is thought well.
Speaker 13: One of the reasons we wrote the first One of the reasons I actually wrote the first book, Burned Back Better, was because there were one or two really intrepid sort of citizen journalists who were flying around with drones. If it weren't for these guys, especially a man named Eric west on YouTube Hawaii real Estate, if he weren't flying around with a drone, we wouldn't even have an idea of what went on inside the burn zone. Because they built a dust stream sence the day after the fire that was I think two and a half miles between two and a half and five miles long, so no one could even look in to see what happened in that area. A lot of the footage that we have with taken by people who were stuck in the fire and maybe they hid in a parking garage or something like that and they kind of walked out in the morning, but most people in that burn area didn't make it.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Well, a lot to consume here, and I could go on for probably a couple of hours talking with you, but we're all going to just read the book and find out about it. Sound the Alarm, The Malle Disaster, This Spark Global Awakening by one of the authors, Stephanie Prucci, along with Shane Buell and Tracy Derwin. And you can also read the prior book by Stephanie burn Back Better Lahaina, The Perfect Storm or a Perfect Crime question Mark. It's been great having you on. I'm glad we're able to get you back on, Stephanie. And interesting phenomena going on here and seems to me again the litigation attorney in me seems to think that somehow, some way this is going to all end up being in court and subject to it much closer and thorough investigation.
Speaker 1: Thanks for writing the book.
Speaker 3: We'll share that book on my blog page of fifty five cares dot com so folk can easily get a copy of it.
Speaker 4: Stephanie, thank you.
Speaker 13: For having me. I appreciate it. Let's get informed about what's going on so that we don't see it happen anymore.
Speaker 3: There you go, and you do mention other suspicious fires that you connect with this kind of thing, Stephanie, Take care, happy holidays, Merry Christmas, and all that good stuff as we move toward toward the festive time of year. Take care seven nineteen. Right now, Christopher Smithman's coming up five KR city talk station starting a few minutes late. And my apologies too for a vice mayor of the city of Sin Sant and Christopher Smithman got into the conversation with Stephanie about that book and went a little bit long. Christopher, welcome back to the morning show, my friend.
Speaker 1: Happy Monday to you.
Speaker 4: Happy Monday, Brian. I get on and I don't even know where to start, but I will start with the murder of the CEO of United Health in New York. And first, you know, my condolences go out to his family on his chillldren as they go into the holiday season. What a devastating time for his wife. The CEO's parents I'm sure he's an uncle and people are just mourning his death. And to see elected officials like Bernie Sanders indicate that there is any justification for this assassination, this murder of a human being in the early mornings on the New York streets is absolutely outrageous and insane. And to say that there is a gofund me account out there where people are raising money and acting as if this guy is some kind of hero. I don't even want to say his name. He's not that. He's a coward. He's a murderer. He didn't face this man face to face. He gave him no chance to live. He shot him in his back. He's a coward. And it is amazing to me that we have any elected officials in the United States of America that we have elected to Congress that would come out and justify such a murder.
Speaker 3: Alexander Casio Cortes I gave her a quote earlier, sounds like she's all about it. I mean, I'm with you, Christopher, and you know the I don't know what purpose this is supposed to serve, not only just killing this man, shooting in the back as if murdering the figurehead, the CEO of any given insurance company is somehow going to change the dynamic. But as sure as hell does create a threat of fear and worry and concern among so many other people who should be able to go ahead and live their life and work within the system that the government created through all their edicts and mandates and regulation. Anybody wonders how expensive health insurance is, or rather healthcare generally speaking, needn't look at Brian Thompson. They need to look at the government who created all of this nonsense.
Speaker 4: And you know, this has to put a panic on anybody out there, whether they're a CEO, whether they are a public figure like yourself. It has to bring like a real alert for all of us that this guy is hiring a top lawyer, you know, he's fighting to go back to New York, and that there's anybody on the planet. And so I've just been so disappointed about what I've been reading on the internet over the weekend that anybody is justified this kind of murder. It just makes no sense to me.
Speaker 3: Well, I brought up the article I saw earlier. There's this this this socialist apparel brand, clothing brand called Comrade Workwear, and the head of that company, the founder, James Harr he called this guy a hero, says he's a hero and he's creating You remember, remember the playing cards of the US soldiers carried around when they were fighting the war in Iraq. And don't tell me whether that was justifiable or not, but that's what they did. So they had the pictures of the guys that they were looking for. I understand why I gave them something to do. They could play cards, but they also would able to see these guys, so if they ran into them on the streets of Iraq, they know who they're after. Well, comrade, Workwere is putting together its own pack of cards to include all kinds of CEOs from a whole variety of different industries. I mean, is that not just sort of begging people to go out and commit horrific acts of violence like the murderer we're talking about here today, Christopher.
Speaker 4: It absolutely does. Brian Thomas and those people should be held accountable if or when there's an attempt or it happened. And I just say, I'm hoping you're listening, audience. I know that they're understanding and with us on this, but We've got to call it out. People will say, well, what can I do when you see it on the internet called out, say that it's outrageous and over the top. Don't allow those kind of words just to hang out there without us challenging them, because it puts our society at risk. This was a horrific murder. It fell on the backdrop of the hero mister Kinn, who saved the lives clearly of people on that train. New York is out of control. It's why I don't want to visit. It's why people are leaving New York because they are concerned about their basic safety. This is just another example.
Speaker 3: All true, but let me observe because while there are these outrageous, you know, of louding and praising claims that this guy did the right thing and you know he's just fighting back against this system or whatever. I really truly believe it's almost as if, like when you look back in the election, Donald Trump won the popular vote in spite of the fact that twenty four hours a day, seven days a week, all we heard from media and social media and online posting was evil Trump, fascist, going to ruin democracy. It's awful. The world's going to come to an end, and you thought the whole world felt that way. And in spite of the fact that Kamala Harris came across as such a profound, blithering idiot that somehow she might win the election, because they had instilled in vast majority of American people the idea that Trump was somehow well dangerous to the country. Look what happened, you know what, all those echoing and all those voices, well got a bit of a SmackDown, now, didn't they. So we can go, hmm, maybe just maybe that those voices were small, they were a minority, and they were elevated by social media in spite of the fact that most of us we either kept our mouth shut or you know, maybe our voices were suppressed. Any words of support for Donald Trump, yeah, those didn't quite make it to the top, but boy, they would advance the ones that demonized Trump as being some sort of whatever fill in the blank demon And in this case, it's outrageous that I believe, and you believe, people would call this guy a hero. And you see a lot of it, But the idea that someone would call me a hero is so outrageous that that message is being repeated a lot to give it the impression that a lot of people believe it was the right honorable thing to do to murder this man by shooting him in the back, And I personally don't believe that the vast majority of Americans feel that way at all. The squeaky wheel gets the grease, the outrageous stories get the most coverage, and I think that's what we're working through right now, at least I'd like to believe it.
Speaker 4: I agree with you, and I think this is why the narrative in the last election was the Democratic Party left me. I didn't leave them. Yeah, And so many people said listen, you're going and have gone too far. This is just yet another example of why the election turned out the way it did, and another example why these congressional members still have not learned their lesson that they must embrace humanity and common sense. A man was murdered, this is the Christmas holidays. What do you think his wife and his children, and his parents and grandparents are thinking today when they can look and hear elected officials say, hey, this was a justified murder by your elected officials. So am I talking about the everyday person out there? I'm talking about people who are in Congress.
Speaker 3: Yes, excellent point. Let's pause, will bring Christopher smithling back for more. Smith evan former vice mayor of the City of Cincinnati, always making some extraordinarily logic and reasonable comments, which is why I love having them on the program seven nine. Who is about ter CD talk station. Hope everybody's having that happy Monday on Mondays are always happy because get to talk to Christopher Smith and former vice mayor of the Cincinnati and the get the Smith van coming up off top of the our news.
Speaker 1: Not sure what we're talking.
Speaker 3: About, but we are going to do Money Monday with Brian James, Joe Streker on vacation and the board being great, wonderfully covered by Sean McMahon. I appreciate what you're doing today, Sean, Christopher or what else is on your mind?
Speaker 1: All I got it? Did you have a good week and by the way, I didn't ask you that coming out of.
Speaker 4: The gate, had a good weekend? Had a good weekend, Brian Thomas, let me share this with you, brother. I'm going to do my best to connect these dots of the Amazon CEO giving a.
Speaker 8: Million dollars for the inauguration.
Speaker 4: For President elect Trump, the Google ceo giving a million dollars and the Facebook now called Meta giving a million dollars to the inauguration of Donald Trump. Now, these are some of the most left platforms in the entire globe. And the cancel culture. This is what I think of when I saw that would normally cancel their neighbor out their neighbor had on a Trump or had a Trump sign up, or their family members out there that are saying, you know, I don't want to come to Christmas dinner because you supported Trump in some kind of way. Think of the pathology of the platforms that these left people you every day that each of their CEOs have personally donated a million dollars. As I stand here this morning to the inauguration of President elect Trump, and they are saying nothing about it. They're not saying they're canceling their Facebook posts or canceling their positions or their Google They're never going to use Google map ever again. They're saying, they're not saying I'm not going to shop on Amazon anymore. We're gonna boycott them. You hear nothing as the left voices of the Amazons, the facebooks now Meta, and Google are all lining up giving a million dollars apiece. And you will see this happen from the West coast as we get closer and closer to January twentieth. They are nothing but a bunch of hypocrites. And I'm connecting these dots because you got the guy out there on the farm who said on a bill of hay, on this round bil of hey saying hey, I support Trump, has no money in it other than their vote and their support. You've got these multi multi millionaires and billionaires who are giving millions of dollars to Trump now kissing the ring because he won the presidency even with all of the lives of their platform. And you hear crickets from the left.
Speaker 1: Well, Christopher really got my goat. I imagine I can hear it in the tone of your voice. But don't you think you know? And I don't know. I have no idea.
Speaker 3: But those companies that you mentioned, I bet probably contributed handsomely to Kamala Harris's campaign, probably more than the individual million dollar donations they're making for the inauguration. Do you think they're trying to buy some love for the Trump administration knowing full well that they might be investigated for elevating or deplatforming certain speech on their various sites.
Speaker 1: Christopher, I think.
Speaker 4: It's fair to call it political prostitution. Now, yeah, I do. I do, And and what insenses me is again the hypocrisy that they can go and give these millions of dollars and this won't be the only donation they made. Their packs were weigh in, like you were indicating, and they're going to come in with five and ten and fifteen million dollars paying off any debt that President elect Trump has. But you will not hear a word from the left. Now, what was also bizarre or what with this big win that's been kind of quiet on the media was this fifteen million dollars settlement from ABC. I think his name was Stephialoficis.
Speaker 1: I can't yopolis.
Speaker 4: Okay, So he said these comments during the election that Trump had raped somebody this case that he's appealing, and they had to pay not only fifteen million dollars to Trump as it relates to building his library, but they also had to pay you, as a lawyer, a million dollars of the legal fees that the Trump I Guess organization or he had to incur in order to suite. So this was sixteen million dollars that they have to fork out because of the lies that they were telling during the election. Look for more of this as we move forward. There will be more mainstream media that will have to write checks for things that they said along the election campaign that were absolutely live, and they're going to all continue to pay. But you don't hear the left talking about it. You don't hear the apologies about it. You know, this is when you're talking to your family over the college. Oh man, you know, Trump raped somebody? Trump did this, and goes, well, aren't you aware that that ABC was caught in a live saying that this is what he did and they had to pay fifteen million dollars and then one million for the legal fees, a total of sixteen million dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know, I guess part of me has to observe and you can see this going all over. I mean, multiple articles have been written on it, multiple comments by Democrats trying to to sort of survey the landscape and realize, you know, how badly they lost to Donald Trump and what their message is going to be. The Democrat party message is going to be on a going forward basis, because clearly eight years of NonStop demonization of Donald Trump and woke ideology and DEI and wide open borders and massive inflation clearly did not help them an iota, notably defunding the police, decriminal decriminalizing drugs. They're all going to the back opposite direction. They don't know what their party stands for anymore because the direction the party was going was not palatable to the vast majority of Americans.
Speaker 4: And clearly, so many Catholics like myself and so many Christians like you and others have seen them attack people's religions openly over the last four to six years. And you saw so many Catholics, it didn't matter whether they were a Democrat or a Republican, reject the Democratic Party because of their rhetoric, the decisions, and the things. That's why people are saying, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Brian Thomas. I'm a Christian, I'm a Catholic. I'm happy, Merry Christmas. People are rejecting this neutrality around God. God can't be in the school. God can't We can't save the Pledge of Legiance in schools. People are waking up and rejecting it and reclaiming these basic common sense things in a society that make us orderly, that brings humility to our young people. Young people don't respect the flag because many of our school systems don't respect the flag.
Speaker 3: Well, they don't respect the flag and they promote this socialist, leftist ideology as well, which again people appear to be rejecting soundly any other component of it. Christopher, And maybe it's just me being overly optimistic. You say, you know, Merry Christmas to someone sometimes and there was a period that we've lived through now for quite some time, or if they get angry.
Speaker 1: Will do you use Marry Christmas? How do you know that I'm Christian?
Speaker 3: You know, I've put it up many times that that is a joyful wish to you. The person who gives you that greeting is in a celebratory mood over the holiday season and over their religion, and they're sharing the love that they get from that with you. Merry Christmas to you, whether or not you celebrated or not. It's a kind thing if someone If my Jewish friends, yes, if my Jewish friends wish me happy Hanukkah, you know what I feel really good about that. Thank you very much for including me in your celebration. That is a beautiful, friendly thing to do. So it's this division.
Speaker 14: Inclusion is actually inclusion, right, and your reactions should be one of embrace and thanks, not one of like woo, which you know.
Speaker 1: I think that's part of the problem. And I think that's what Americans are tired of.
Speaker 3: The fomenting of division on literally any topic that can come up with. And I do believe that that is largely fostered and in courage by outside forces like foreign governments. And this is not a conspiracy, because our own government has pointed out that the Chinese Communist Party, for example, has bot farms and computer scientists working twenty four hours a day, seven days a week to put out messages of division on social media. In our country, bots are producing messages that are angry and evil. When someone makes a comment like you get this artificial intelligence generated message countering what you're trying to sing in a really negative, mean way. That might not even be a real human being, But what does it serve. It serves their interest to divide the American people among themselves. And that's just I think the ultimate evil inherent in all of this. It allows the easy encouragement of division between us. It allows individual small quantities of folks. Going back to the people who are praising the murderer from New York, it makes them look like they have the majority opinion and that you're the wrong one because you don't share it with them.
Speaker 4: Makes no sense at all, none, no sense at all, Brian Thomas. Let me end by sharing with you this drone siasco, that it's happening at the White House, that the FBI, that National Security, no one knows where all these drones are coming from. Look and in a playful way, but very serious. Those drones are gonna fly over a community that really believe in the Second Amendment and really believe the country. They're gonna come down. Okay, they're gonna fly out in Montana or Idaho, or they're gonna come in Ohio over by a little little county called Preble County. And let me tell you, when they go across one of those counties like Preble County, I guarantee you we're gonna know where the where the drone is. That it's gonna be on a farm in their cornfield. Because they would have shot it down. And they don't have little guns, baby, They've got real stuff to bring a drone down, the size of a dog gone car or the or a dining room table. They're not gonna tolerate it. So when your when your government doesn't protect you, what happened is normal people take things into their own hands. And that's what the Constitution is all about in the Second Amendment is to protect us from our own government. And so the reality of it is a government is saying, I don't know what these are. They're just flying over your fields. They're just flying over your house, they're just flying over your military basis, and we don't have any information for you. When they fly over the right community, not New Jersey as an example where they don't have Second Amendment rights over there, they're gonna fly over the right dog on state, and I guarantee you we're gonna know everything we need to know about those drumas.
Speaker 1: It's so funny.
Speaker 3: Christophers, Chris Christy, the former governor Chris Christy from New Jersey, you said pretty much the same things. Listen, they're gonna be drone vigilantes and they will start taking them down. And why because nobody's telling us the truth about anything. You answer the questions, you give the American people the whole, cold heart, honest truth, and they be less inclined to do that, like, oh, those belong to the CIA. Okay, well we may have some problems, we might have to discuss that, but at least I know who they belong to right now.
Speaker 1: I was like, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I was like, Scooby do you know? Scooby Doo is like, you know, Like, guy, you just were asked about these drones that are flying around the America over people's homes and over these very sensitive sights, and you're telling the whole world, we don't know anything about it, we don't have any information for you. And they're they're saying this to our congressional members. Fortunately, our mayors are taking it serious, saying no, no, no, But I just watch what happens over the next week or two. Americans are going to take this into their own hands. When the government is unwilling to protect, they will protect themselves. And they don't realize there are people out there that have serious weapons. I'm not talking about this little baby stuff that I have. Quite frankly, I'm talking serious stuff. They will light up the sky, bring the drone down, and drag it into their born and they'll be able to tell you everything you need to know about it.
Speaker 3: Just wait, all right, Well, the lawyer in me must immediately say, I agree with you that that's going to happen. I don't want my listeners to start doing that.
Speaker 1: That is illegal.
Speaker 3: So in spite of the fact that there are laws on the books, you and I both know people break them. Starting out with the story you started with this morning, Christopher Smithman, Great Smitherman, Love you brother. We'll talk again real soon.
Speaker 1: Great week five K City talk station.
Speaker 5: You got.
Speaker 3: TATO five here a fifty five R city talk station. Very happy Monday to you. It's that time of week. We always talk with all Worth Financials, Brian James, get some sound money advice, and apparently both of us gonna be flying by the seat of our pants today. Give me the absence of Joe Strekker. I guess we didn't have a coordinated list of topics. At least I didn't get on Brian, and Sean was talking to He said, you didn't have a list either, So let's just dive on into some things going on in the world, like, for example, the markets. Wow, we are looking at serious, serious records going on here. I can see dow Ja in futures are up right now forty four thousand, four and twenty nine s and P's at six thousand and sixty eight and as that twenty two thousand. Is this going to continue? And I know you can't t leaf read shelf into that. You probably would be so rich you could have retired a long time ago. But we've seen to be on a bit of a tear, which is great for everybody out there in the world's got a four to one care something invested in the markets. But the FED is also dealing with interest rates, So how are all are those connected in any way, shape or form. I nobody's talking about recession anymore, So where are we going with all this? Brian James, welcome back in a Happy.
Speaker 1: Monday to you.
Speaker 11: Happy Monday to you as well. This is going to be an interesting one, isn't it. We'll just wing it and we'll make it on charm.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 8: So yeah, crazy markets and there's always something to talk about.
Speaker 11: So that's put me in a room and a full of people who would have to listen to me, and I'll make you anyway. The markets have been absolutely crazy this year and really for two years now. There there are reasons for that, and there are things where you kind of go, huh, so the actual market or reasons there, there's there's business out there coming out of a lot of catalysts. So artificial intelligence is a huge thing. We seems like that dropped out of the sky about two years ago. Uh you know when chat GPT first went live and people realized that it could have it could have a you know, an actual conversation with them, and not only that, but but come up with conclusions on its own and help people solve problems.
Speaker 8: So that there's been a huge boom there.
Speaker 11: And the story behind that, or the darling stock of that movement is in Nvidia, which is known historically for being more in the graphics market, the video game space and the computer aided designs.
Speaker 8: Yeah and all that, But the technology that.
Speaker 11: Escapes me is why I don't know exactly why we need video chips to do artificial intelligence.
Speaker 1: But we do.
Speaker 11: So that's just but the point is that's catalyst. That is something that a lot of industries have seen as hey, this could make it make it easier to do business, it could make it you could expand our profit margin, and so on and so forth. So that's one of the major catalysts that have moved the market forward. It's not just the companies like Nvidia, it's the companies out there who have nothing to do with it directly but are benefiting from it as a technology.
Speaker 3: Okay, and I get that, But see the concern I have, and I'm not the only one to have expressed this. There will be this period of time where we are building this artificial intelligence structure. Apparently that takes all kinds of computer technology and lots of energy, and we can get to energy policy here in a moment as well. But you know, people are going to be building and developing and creating. But the net impact of artificial intelligence, it seems to me, is to eliminate a lot of employment because it is so capable of processing data coming up with these conclusions. Things that human beings used to do, or at least currently are doing, that AI might take away from them because what it is capable of performing.
Speaker 11: You know, I think this might be when we worried thirty years ago about there being actual robots and things taking over jobs.
Speaker 8: That's happening too. We see those videos all the time.
Speaker 11: But I think this might be a bigger movement since so much so much as information based and not physically based. Right, we don't employ employ nearly as many people in factories anymore as we do in that kind of that information sharing, you know, in intelligence kind of space. But if you look at the industries that have benefited most from it, here's what's happening out there. Maybe some of you have seen this, you know, as you're interacting going through your normal day. So in the healthcare healthcare space, AI is being used to improve diagnostics, actually personalizing treatment plans. It's you know, it's the personalizing part that's a little rattling there, because I'm talking to a computer about my personal treatment plans and also picking up on drug discovery. There's out there, are algorithms out there or they're now looking at medical images and predicting patient outcomes and actually being involved in the surgeries themselves. So and you may have seen this, you know, doctors are starting to tell their patients because I'm hearing this literally from my clients that they turned on some kind of thing in the room, and it was listening to our conversation, and it kept track of the notes in the kid and it gave some some It gave the doctor some research on possible prescriptions and so forth. So that's a big place that we're starting to see AI surface. And yet there's somebody out there who probably needs to be thinking about their next move if they if their job is going to go.
Speaker 1: To a computer. Well, and I think you make an excellent point on that.
Speaker 3: If you have enough data about an individual, and you know, we can talk all day long about how much data gathering there is out there. We do that with Tech Friday's Dave Hatter every week, But you gather enough day about an individual. I always worry about the adequacy of medical school these days, because you know, you have all this woke training and all this training that seems to have absolutely nothing to do with teaching young people doctors. To become great diagnosticians, you had to have a smart doctor who had his or or her, you know, fingers on the pulse of modern medicine. Read journals of American medicine, articles that come out new technology, and all that can be done probably more officially and more smartly or taking into account all the information we have by artificial intelligence, meaning you're probably going to end up with a better medical diagnosis and may end up reducing some of the need for physicians out there, or licensed physicians at least along the traditional lines.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 11: I think the places where it's going to be most impactful is places that kind of pretty religiously follow a flow chart, where where where decisions don't have to be made on the fly. In other words, it's about sussing out the symptoms and you know understanding, you know that when a happens, we always do b I think things like that. There's always going to be a place, I think for for human interactions in terms of anywhere where people might get scared. So on one hand, you know, we see this a little bit on the in the financial service industry, where there's I remember seeing that my career was being threatened all the way back in the nineties when it was all about no load mutual funds and that's all anybody needed. And then it became about exchange traded funds and manage money and all these different things. But what none of those services I've ever been able to provide is a shoulder.
Speaker 8: To cry on. So if there's an industry where there is a.
Speaker 11: Human element that I think it's going to be an awful long time before people will completely throw their trust into a machine. Now that versus a factory or something that's producing hard assets.
Speaker 8: That's very, very different.
Speaker 11: But again, you know, where there's a human element, there's always going to be a need for humans.
Speaker 3: I think, right, and you've commented many times you're more of a counselor or a psychologist.
Speaker 8: Completely unlicensed by the way, Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: I always joke about when I see my physician, we end up end up having these long winded political conversations. I always call myself his therapist and wonder why he shouldn't be paying me, or at least we could call it a wash. I get free medical care, he gets my consultation on matters political, but artificial intelligent. Also in the financial industry, it's been around for a long time. Computers crunching the numbers and doing the projections and the strategies on where money can be invested. But also that idea of real time. You know, look at the spikes sell right when it spikes, it's all instantaneous and computers can do nothing but assist and guide and make that even more efficient. Leaving, I would argue the kind of guys that are sitting around staring at a computer screen trying to get it on the fly to a substantial disadvantage unless they can tap into AI.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and it's the speed there, because when you're talking about the high frequency day traders and things like that, it's all about speed.
Speaker 8: It's not about finding the idea. Finding the idea is hard enough in that.
Speaker 11: Space, but it's getting it executed quickly before some computer who is ten steps ahead of you.
Speaker 8: Has done it. That that's the challenge there. So yeah, we've seen.
Speaker 11: Algorithmic trading has been around for a long time. They look market trends and historical data and to make those trading decisions.
Speaker 8: But again, it's all about speed. We never call that AI. That's basically what it is. Also what we're seeing too is there.
Speaker 11: Of course, all banks every day are fending off fraudulent attacks to try to break into people checking and savings accounts. So that's not a you know, if you hear from your bank that we think we got hacked, that's not a one off. That's happening literally all day I've been I've been employed by places where I was able to watch the screen blink on and off as it was catching all these attacks from all over the planet.
Speaker 8: So that used to be to some extent.
Speaker 11: Still is a bunch of people sitting in front of a computer watching for things, but that is rapidly getting replaced by computers watching computers to figure out what we're doing.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 11: That's so that's all AI risk management is out there. AI models are being used to predict those risks by looking a huge amount of data. And that has to do with if you'r if risk management has to do with if you're a bank and you're lending money to a business, well, here's a bazillion financial.
Speaker 8: Data points about them.
Speaker 11: Where's the risk. That's something that we've done a lot more quickly by computer nowadays than than than an individual person.
Speaker 8: And everybody knows. Of course.
Speaker 11: On the customer service side, we're surrounded by these AI chatbots and these Every website you go to has a has a good looking person down on the bottom right corner with a headset on, and I guarantee you you're not talking to that person.
Speaker 8: There's not even a human being behind it.
Speaker 11: But every website seems to offer that nowadays. In terms of these uh, these AI chatbots, which.
Speaker 8: They're they're not great, but they're better than they were three years ago. But I don't know about you.
Speaker 11: It still it still takes me one or two questions and I go, yeah, I need to type the word representative over and over again until I know I get a human.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But insofar as ferreting out the fraud and abuse and efforts to crack into bank accounts, I suppose it's a good thing we have AI on our side, considering how often that happens and the multitude of those attacks that come.
Speaker 1: In every day.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and that's another uh, we'll take all the help we can get there. That's another place where people are I don't want to say unnecessarily concerned, because that's that'll never be the case with regard financial fraud. But I do think it is something that is a lot more talked about than actually occurs. You and I phrase it like this, if somebody was losing money out of their fifth third checking account on the regular because somebody had hacked into their to their you know, to the fifth third mainframe system was yanking money from everywhere that would make headlines. So normally, when when somebody's account gets hacked, I mean, this is sort of anecdotal. I'm not an industry expert on this, but when I actually hear about it happening to a client or their family member or whatever, it's almost always traced back to some individual person who knew that person socially and got a hold.
Speaker 8: Of their passwords.
Speaker 3: Fishing in that kind of thing, right, Yeah, and that's where Dave had Yeah, that's where Dave Hadter comes in every Friday, because he is constantly warning us about the pitfalls and that we will actually invite on ourselves by not being a little more more careful about what we click on. So let's pause, We'll bring Brian James back. I've got a couple more questions to ask him, not only about some about retail and it being Christmas season. One more with Muny Monday's Brian James is age sixteen right now fift about Carscity Talks Station Money, A twenty three fift about Krio City Talk Station Brian Twins with all were financials. Brian James doing Money Monday. And even though we lacked topics, there's a million, multitude of things we can always talk about. One, it looks like the Fed's going to be cutting interest rates on Wednesday. They're trying to suggest that that perhaps they're more aggressive cutting of rates probably won't happen, from at least what I've read, because there's that pesky inflation word that's still looming around. What's your expectation, Brian James, Yeah, so what we.
Speaker 11: Were expecting there is we're looking for the overall opinion of the Fed right now, is it really, really, really super wants to get interest rates down, But like you said, inflation is just not quite cooperating. We're not where we were, you know, two years ago, where inflation was at nine percent. We were all talking about different types of investments we hadn't talked about in thirty years, and then that kind of came and went, and we've come all the way back down.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 8: The Fed really wants to get it down in the.
Speaker 11: Two percent range, and we're right around three, which is not bad, and it enables us to kind of get back on our feet, and that's that's really that's a decent amount of the reason for the market doing what it's done over the last couple of years, because that allows the economy to get back on its feet, not where we want to be, but definitely trending in the right direction. However, in the shorter run, we don't want to they don't want to cut anymore just yet, because it could it could easily bring in place in roaring right back if we get to a tipping point and we happen to discover that all of a sudden, businesses want to borrow a bunch of money at cheaper rates and uh and which ultimately results in higher prices usually, which is end place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you got to remember the fat also borrows money too, and that's where a national debt comes from. And they're borrowing at a higher rate. That means our credit card bills higher, and the uh, well, amount of money that gets taken out of the tax payer dollars to cover it is bigger and bigger every year, fast approaching at trillion dollars a year, which is scary stuff. Let's just run a little wrong rather than taking you. In the next segment, I saw Macy's was going to be cutting its stores down to like three fifty within the next two years. In two thousand and eight, they had eleven hundred stores, and they project by I think it was twenty twenty five that they'd only had three hundred and fifty box stores left. That's just that's a reality that just is not going to change, is it, Because well, everyone apparently is buying online these days.
Speaker 8: Yes.
Speaker 11: Actually I was reading about that this morning, on the topic of shopping online. So I was curious because in twenty twenty we were all everybody knew what the internet was, we all had mobile devices and all that stuff. But in twenty twenty we were told we couldn't leave our houses. That was the first year where we were still figuring that out. So that year, twenty six percent of all holiday retail sales occurred online. That doesn't sound too shocking. My assumption, though, Brian, was that that was a spike because obviously we weren't supposed to leave in our houses back then, and a lot of people adhere to that. So in twenty twenty four, though, online shopping is expected to account for about thirty percent this time around.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so it was always there as a of course, We've been doing that for a long time now.
Speaker 4: That's not a shock.
Speaker 11: But to me, the fact that are the worldwide pandemic from four years ago is still is not keeping up currently with what is happening online now.
Speaker 8: That's interesting to me. That does seem like a like a pivot.
Speaker 11: Point that's been there, and to your point, that's why Macy's is doing what it's doing. Macy's is not known for their online presence, and to be honest, if you've been into Macy's store lately, they've been looking a little bit down in the dumps. They're not exactly the welcoming queen spaces that they were once known.
Speaker 3: Right well, and you know, honestly, I know Northstroom is expensive, but you know, there was a time when that was the best place to go if you had to buy a suit because they had some really great selections of quality suits. Well they had to have anything on the rack anymore. There You order it online basically through their you know, the north Strom site, And I don't know, that's frustrating for me because I want to see and feel and touch and try on and I hate the idea of ordering something with the idea that you're going to have to return it anyhow. Pivoting over, I wanted to ask you about what we can expect and I know Trump can only do so much and so far as energy policies are concerned, But considering he has an all the above energy strategy, at least that's what he's projected, does that suggest perhaps maybe a different market shift, that maybe just maybe investing in green projects won't be in vogue as much before. Maybe there'll be fewer tax dollars supporting these projects, and maybe gas and oil would roar back and perhaps even lower the cost of our goods because everything gets still gets shipped by tractor trailers with diesel.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I think that's going to be a great space to look at in terms of where the economic productivity and the profit margin is going to come from. At the end of the day, every industry is worried about profit margin.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 11: No matter what product you sell, you want to sell it for a good for a good high price, and you want to you want to create it as cheaply as you possibly can. The difference between those two numbers is, of course, profit margins. So where where this administration can have an impact on that, of course, is if we can produce energy more cheaply, then that should benefit everybody across the line. It does require some sacrifices, of course, of some socio political goals that other groups have had.
Speaker 8: But that group is not in power anymore.
Speaker 11: So that's the sacrifice that would be made, and hopefully it will. And I have a feeling what's going to happen is we're going to be a lot louder about that. Whatever gains we get on reducing the cost of creating goods and services is going to probably be a lot louder than the impact of the tariffs are going to be. I think we're going to try to brush that the under the rug, because there's no way to put tariffs against an industry and not have it raised prices. So hopefully they'll be able to offset that by reducing the cost of energy, and I think the goal is reducing the cost of energy.
Speaker 8: Among those things.
Speaker 11: The goal is to put the US in a stronger position. But that's not just one lever you got to push. There's bells and whistles and buttons and levers and all kinds of different things that have to coordinate to make that successful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, clear is one area that I've been really, really really.
Speaker 3: Hopeful on one because it doesn't produce carbon, so you can't complain about it. It produces abundance of electricity. Modern nuclear plants are a lot smaller. They can be used uniformally sort of modular, so one size fits all. You don't have to create a brand new design every time you build one, which is a lot of where billions of dollars go in the regulatory system kicks in. So I saw a glimmer of hope that a company like Alphabet could consider buying and building its own modular nuclear plants to serve its own artificial intelligence needs. Hell, if they're willing to pay for it, the government's not going to stand away from it. It's not a public private utility combo where the taxpayers are stuck with this. I just see that there's a real potential there to make some progress and we'll have an abundance of less expensive nuclear power with no complaining about carbon.
Speaker 11: So I think there's a lot of hope for that because obviously there's a pivot point here. We've just had a major swing of course politically in this country. So the income President Trump has shown some support for nuclear energy, but he's still got some nuance in his.
Speaker 8: Nuances to his dance during his first.
Speaker 11: Term, he actually did put some pro nuclear policies in place, such as there were billions of loan guarantees for things for nuclear projects. And as you mentioned, he's got on all of the above energy policy, meaning if it's out there and you can create energy, and we can do it inside this country, then we should do it.
Speaker 8: That's what's been spoken.
Speaker 11: He hasn't set a ton about this coming up for what he's going to do in his second term, but so he's promised to approve some new reactors, but he's also at the same side expressed some skepticism for whether the federal government should back those in the first place. Now, what's interesting You mentioned Google's kicking around the idea, and they're not the only ones or Alphabet. Rather, they're kicking around the idea of building their own power sources for some of the projects that they have. And the other thing that I've noticed recently is Alphabet among other companies very recently over the last two weeks, have been throwing lots of money into President Trump's and augur So, so I'm just thinking that they're trying to butter the skids. Yeah, they want to benefit small We talk about all the time, how companies are not political.
Speaker 8: You're seeing this in real time.
Speaker 11: The messaging prior to now is that technology is surt of anti republican and more left leaning. We'll look at the money come screaming into the inaugural campaign of the most right leaning posi politician we've had in the history of the country.
Speaker 3: Like you always like to point out, you know, companies work within the environment that they are stuck in. And yes, giving to Donald Trump's inauguration campaign. Make grease the skids, Brian James, all were financial. Appreciate them loaning you out every Monday for a nice conversation about money. Hey, we managed to do it on the fly today, Brian, I appreciate that. Look forward to next Monday and another edition of Money Monday. Have a great week, my friend.
Speaker 8: Yes, Sarah, we'll talk you in a week.
Speaker 3: Eight thirty one fifty five krs dogs Agent went really long, using up the time for local stories. I'll be right back after these brief words.
Speaker 1: Fifty five krc KA City talk station.
Speaker 3: Fund lines are up and if you have a comment five one, three, seven, four nine, fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two three talk fifty on at and t phones interesting developments going on. Just the other day, there was an argument for the Supreme Court about transgender treatment for adolescents us versus SCURMETI. It involves the Tennessee ban on transgender treatments for adolescents children under the age of eighteen. I embraced that all day long, because you know what, think about what life was like when you were eleven or twelve. I don't know if you remember that, but talk to an eleven or twelve year old and tell me if you really do believe that they had the capacity to understand the future, the reality of their puberty and their sexual transition from pre pubescent to post pubescent, their exposure to things sexual. Although I know it's far more pervasive given the just the absolute unbelievable volume of pornography that's out there on the Internet these days, but they the argument was nonetheless made, and I note that the timing couldn't have been more interesting, since the United Kingdom just last week permanently banned the use of puberty blocking hormones for almost everyone under the age of eighteen, which extends a temporary ban that was imposed in May by their National Health Service. So no more prescriptions for puberty blockers for young people like that, they recommend therapy and other ways of working around and let's wait around to see, you know, when they get to be actual adults, before we start doing things that could have lasting, irreversible impacts. And that's exactly with this young lady, Clementine Brown. She actually filed a civil lawsuit. She's now a twenty year student at University of California, Los Angeles. She claims that she well was basically I will call it abused, according to the lawsuit that she filed against the Center for Transgender Healthal and Development at Children's Hospital Los Angeles, as well as I believe the doctor's there. And this is such a sad, sad thing to read about. The complaint says around the age of eleven or twelve, likely do it least in part to this sexual abuse she experienced as a young child. She started having some struggles with the thought of developing into a woman and began to believe that life would be easier if she were a boy. And you know, put that in context and just think about that for a moment. She's a young girl that experienced the horror of sexual abuse don't you think that might have a profound impact on her psychologically and that, oh my god, if I was a boy, this never would have happened to me. That's not to say that young boys don't get molested as well, but you can see in the context of this particular case that might very well be the case.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 3: So again the complaints begin str ugging with the thought of developing and will begin to believe that their life of you here is issue were a boy. According to lawsuits, her parents decided to take her to this Center for Transgender Youth Health and Development at Children's Hospital LA. At the very first consultation, again according to the complaint, the facts in the law it will all come out, the doctor, in the words of the complaint, immediately and unquestionably, unquestioningly affirmed Clementine as transgender and recommended again the first consultation recommended surgical implantation and puberty blockers. So for those out there getting a hormone replacement therapy, you know, adults, that would be the exact same thing pellots to you know, block puberty. Recommending the surgical implantation and then bringing miss breeing the plane of Clementine elligis misrepresentations were used in her words and the complaint to convince her parents to agree that puberty blockers are completely reversible and that she would commit suicide if she did not begin taking testosterone. Now, what doctor out there could definitively determine this young lady's future would involve her committing suicide absent taking testosterone the magic bullet to stop her from committing suicide, But according to the complaint, I didn't. Identifying as a boy didn't bring any relief. She spiraled into depression, psychosis, and yes, even attempted suicide. After these hormone blockers are put in as journal reports. Eventually the new mental health care and natural dessistance of gender dysphoria as one of the progresses into adulthood, she realized, hey, in fact, she was not transgender. Yet her body, in the come words of the complaint, had been profoundly damaged in ways that can never be repaired. Now suing her physicians and her their institutions in state court citing patient privacy, the hospital did in the same thing. The Center for Transgender Health and Development and Children's Hospital Los Angeles has provided high quality, age appropriate, medically necessary care for more than thirty years, they said, based on guidelines from professional organizations, including the American Academy of Pediatrics. The surgeon who Breen said performed the double mass sectomy said something similar quote, our robust processes and protocols are designed to ensure that patients navigating our services fully understand the implications of the gender affirm and procedures they may choose to undergo, fully understand at this young age, fully understand the ramifications of having a double mass sectomy and going on auberty blockers. So this will all be worked out in court. But I have no problem waiting until the age of eighteen. In a matter of fact, you know, maybe even at eighteen, this isn't the right path for anyone. This is such a sort of new concept. But lopping things off and sewing things on when it can't be undone and you will not, I am certain from everything I've read. If you lopped it off and you have sewed something new or sewed something new on, you're not going to experience the same thing that the real biological god given genitalia are going to provide you. At least it matters sexual and they also come along with some profound medical challenges. I just really hope that someday, and I hope it someday very soon, that we'll look back at this period in history and say, oh my god, what were we thinking? This all reminds me of some evil story that of Joseph Mengele's department within the Nazi Party. These poor children, Yes, get therapy, Please have conversations. Yes, engage in a thoughtful communication with your child and remind them regularly.
Speaker 4: And I'm no.
Speaker 3: Psychiatrists or psychologists, and i don't play one on radio. I'm just thinking along the lines of common sense and all of the difficult conversations that my parents had to have with me about the world's problems and matters that you will face and how to deal with them and cope with them. Life ain't perfect, you know, there are going to be challenges in life. But this type of literal experimentation on young people at this young age is just to me bile inspiring in the back of my throat eight forty seven fifty five care CD talk station. Feel free to call, I'll be right back after these brief words. Cool and last time for the weather this morning, and my look the forecast is the same as it's been all morning. Got a rainy day ahead of us, with heaviest rains shown up around midday. We'll hit fifty eight for the higher thereabouts thirty eight degrees Overnight, It'll clear up and it'll dry out as well. They mostly sunny Chamorrow with a higher fifty one clouds show up overnight. It'll remain dry though, and it dropped at thirty seven clouds on Wednesday, also with a higher forty three closing out of fifty three. Right now, it's time for that final traffic update.
Speaker 15: Chuck from the ucl Tramphics Center for Unmatched Cancer Care. Choose the University of Cincinnati Cancer Center, the only regional program pro offering proton therapy.
Speaker 1: Top five one three, five eight four FIM.
Speaker 15: Southbound seventy five new accident. Let's show that said shepherd south. Then traffic slows on southbound seventy five down to the new contra float lane upon the lateral No I found pulls seventy one heavy into the barrel's dear memorial. Chuck Ingramont fifty five Karrooseee Deep Talk Station.
Speaker 3: CAF if you want if you're about Karosee Talk Station tomorrow the Inside Scoop with Bright Bart News as we do every Tuesday to aight oh five plus Daniel Davis Deep Dive, and I look more and more forward to talking to Daniel Davis, retired Lieutenant colonel, because of the world completely coming unglued, most notably in the Middle East. But I also did see that Chinese have launched one of the largest, if not the largest military exercises outside of Taiwan, which to me is extraordinarily frightening, particularly given the Biden administration.
Speaker 1: It's got, you know, six weeks left in it.
Speaker 3: Worried that they might take advantage of that before Donald Trump becomes president, and lord on, I don't think Donald Trump's came laying hands on the situation and ending the problems there either. But you know, these are challenges the world leaders face. But right now things just so crazy. So I appreciate having Daniel Davis on the show to talk about matters military.
Speaker 1: So that'll be.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow eight thirty for him. In the meantimes, go to the phones to what Evelyn's got. Evelyn, thanks for calling this morning.
Speaker 12: Happy Monday to you, oh you Tobe, Brian, and thank you so much for what you just explained. With this transgender medical evil, it's like the Nazi doctors. Absolutely, and people get.
Speaker 16: Hooked into this psychobabble. I mean, all our lives, there are issues that we worry about and try to resolve somehow. But if you get talked into having parts of yourself changed or removed, it's just so evil. So thank you again.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I was.
Speaker 3: Happy to do it, Evelyn and the other common sense point on this. And you know, anybody can believe what they want. This is why I always say, listen, I'm a little ull. You know what, if you believe yourself to be the sex that you're not born with chromosomally, I don't care. I can live with a world with people out there that believe that. You can't make me buy it. And what bothers me is this concept of just taking people at their word and then saying they are indeed a woman or a man when they were not biologically born that way. That's where you that's where you take that left turn into into la la way, Like wait what that doesn't change the chromosomal reality. Mainly because some person says I believe I am a woman, Fine, you believe you are.
Speaker 1: I accept that.
Speaker 3: And if you want to get psychological counseling or talk to somebody about it or a therapist, fine, you know that's great, but you're never gonna change your chromosomeal reality. You look down, you got a twig and berries, and that's what you were born with. You know that is a fact, Jack, And it's saying that you're not doesn't make it go away. And in the reality of the world, lopping it off and reversing it or whatever doesn't change the biological reality or chromosome reality either. It's just you've just removed something like a wart. I don't get it. I don't get it. I don't understand it. And the enabling of that by the medical community, surgeons embracing that as a concept, and again for eleven or twelve year old who does not have any concept of what tomorrow will bring, let alone post puberty into their adult relationships and lives, I just don't understand it, and I can't abide. And that's what I'm allowed to do because this is me living my life and expressing my opinion. You can disagree with it, you can agree with it, you can have something somewhere in between. That's cool as long as we engage in a thoughtful debate about it. And they've been engaging in a thoughtful debit about this in Europe now for a long time too. And Britain just banned it from happening. And they are not the first European nation to do that. Swedes have already banned. There are other countries out there that, in their medical wisdom and in their learned opinions, have decided this is not an acceptable path. And so that's where I am on it, and I'm pleased to see that they've done it. Tennessee's done the same thing.
Speaker 1: Let them.
Speaker 3: And you know what, if California wants to go a different direction, that's fine. No one's forcing you to do any of it. But I think, in the name of protecting the interest of the you know fully unmolded, not fully bake hearts and minds of children, at least take a pause, at least allow them to become adults where they are free, as adults in a free society, to make their own choices in life. A fifty five if if five K Steve Talk Station, thank you for a lot. I mean to get that out of my system, and I appreciate you backing me on that evelin I know not everyone does. Tune in tomorrow again in the bright Bird Insights Scoop Deep Dive with Daniel Davis in the return hopefully of Joe stre or not that I wasn't happy to have Sean mcmahoncovering things, Shawn, you did a great job. Appreciate last Thursday, Friday and this morning. Folks have a wonderful day. Fifty five KRC dot com for podcast. Get yourself a copy of Stephanie Berricchi's book Sound of the Alarm, The Mallied Disaster, and Don't gole Weg Glenbeck's coming right up your voice.
Speaker 8: Thank you for daying McCall your country.
Speaker 13: It's refreshing to hear it every day.
Speaker 1: Fifty five KRS the talk station