Speaker 1: Baby, I'm a gamesterato.
Speaker 2: It takes at a tangle.
Speaker 1: You don't want to mess with me.
Speaker 2: Mess with me, baby, I'm a gangsta touch Baby, you're a game.
Speaker 3: Statue for the warners, This podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality. Listening Discretion is a vibe.
Speaker 1: What the fellas?
Speaker 4: This ain't my first time at the rodeoshm.
Speaker 5: Hello, what is going on? Everybody? Welcome back to the show. I hope the title of this episode was enough to catch your attention.
Speaker 4: Today.
Speaker 1: I got a.
Speaker 5: Real fucking kicker for you. Uh and shout out to my sister. She's the one who sent this my way. Maybe I'm totally behind the times and you guys already know all about this shit, but it blew my mind. So I wanted to share it with you, regardless of if you had heard of it or not.
Speaker 2: She sent me.
Speaker 5: Something. It was like a link and then she said, you have to listen to this right now. And a lot of the times she sends me stuff and I'm like, okay, this is one of those soccer mom conspiracy theory things, and it's you know, whatever. I humor her. You know, she's my sister gotta you gotta humor people sometimes, but this one stuck out and it was some kind of a sub stack something some shit and listen people. Yes, I have a podcast, I do a little instagramming, a little Facebook momming, but I don't really be up all up in these different platforms. So I was like subs. I don't even know what a substack is. But it was like a little article called Don't Worry boys are Hard to Find, and then it had all these audio clips attached to it. Supposedly she published this. The author published this on November twenty third, twenty twenty five. So yeah, it's not brand new information, but it's fucking new to me. And it started out with this scripture Luke twelve two through three. However, nothing is covered up that will not be revealed, or hidden that will not be known. Whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and whatever you have whispered in the inner rooms will be proclaimed from the housetops. So the publisher's note is these briefings contain first hand accounts of extreme child trafficking, torture, rape and murder conducted within the Trump slash. Epstein and associated criminal enterprises over the course of several decades. This briefing is part one of two. It includes six unedited audio recordings. I recorded the audio myself. The master files remain in my custody. Copies of these recordings and supporting documentation have been securely distributed to police. Ya Da Da da da.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 5: It says, during the years Sasha Riley was trafficked within the Trump Slash Epstein Ring, he was forced to perform sexual acts during the filming of several child pornography films, including a snuff film. He recalls at least ten to twelve such films. During the snuff film shoot, Sasha Riley saw a girl child shot and killed during filming. After another film shoot, a girl child was taken to another room. Sasha Riley recalls hearing gunshots. He said that when he heard the gunshots, he was scared. He said that another perpetrator still in the room with him, sensing his fear, said don't worry, boys are hard to find. The films were produced within the Trump Epstein Ring. And she attaches the audio clips and she says, please listen to this testimony to discern the truth for yourself and and Yeah, they talk about some stuff that I'm rolling my eyes about with, like NASA and climate change and Joe Biden, like he's not fucking part of all this. But I want you to sit back, fucking do what you do. Get some beer, wine, smoke, a little joints. You know, you might want to find something a little bit heavier, Zoloft, lexapro, larazapam, Zannibard, pop something, because this shit is wild and you're gonna fucking need it. I'm just going to go ahead and play you the audio clips. It's some crazy shit, you guys, and you know, let me know your thoughts, feelings, opinions. Is this the truth? Is this sky legit? Sasha Riley never heard of this before, but we may finally get them to why Trump has shitty diapers?
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: Sure people like to say it was a little uh adderall abuse whatever. I have a friend who literally pops adderall like it's going out of style, and she does not shit her pants. So there's that. But let's get right into it. I'm gonna play these clips there, long ass fucking clips. This is gonna be a long episode, but you know, break it up, do what you do. Play it over the course of a couple of days, but it's definitely worth listening to. We're gonna roll right into it and I'll catch up with you on the other side.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna start recording, and so I just want to clarify in terms of date, July eighteenth, twenty twenty five. My full name least well Folding and Riley. You want to state your name.
Speaker 2: And William, I'm sorry, go ahead, I didn't mean toruct. My name is William Sasha Riley. I was born Manuel Sasha Barbs, Okay, but my legal name is William Sasha Riley at.
Speaker 1: This time, okay. And I'm just so we're clear. I'm based in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. I lived in the United States full time for a bunch of years, but I was brought up in Canada. My citizenships Commadian.
Speaker 2: And we might be neighbors at some point because Canada is right now number two on the list of the countries that I am potentially going to move to.
Speaker 1: You know, I think it's a good place to look. There's a lot of there's a lot of Americans. Actually, I've spoken to Americans that I've said is I've told to come here, and there's lots of Americans that have come to visit more and it's a lot more embracing inclusive of a culture. So you know, it's quite lovely. I recommend in terms of what my approach, really, what I wanted to do is like to just really like thorough discussion. You tell me everything that that you've been wanting to say, and I'll ask some questions. This might be one of like many how many discussions, and I'll record them if it's one, if it's ten. And what I'd like to do, I'm sort of recording with an eye to a your testimony, getting your testimony of what you experienced, what abuse you suffered, and what you were witnessed to. And an I in terms of being able to get into a format in terms of affidavits, whether we look at getting help from the International Criminal Court, because obviously what you know, you and I've discussed already, there's definitely a whole lack of crimes that have been getting committed by a lot of folks, and is even a case where there could be crimes against community charges in regards to Trump. So and what else I'd like to do is I'd like to look at whether whether you would be okay with you know me, like transcribing and then publishing something. I published newsletters selectively. I have a newsletter called Outlaws of Chivalry I published once in a while, and I was looking at perhaps publishing there if you're okay in terms of how it could help us in terms of getting the right legal support in terms of the International War Court.
Speaker 2: I am. I am for whatever puts a light on this because in my mind, the powers that be are already aware of my position on it and aware that I have spoken up. And you know, the more light that is shed on there, I don't think that I'm incurring more risk, except for some maybe lunatic that wants to be a soldier for Donald Trump because they are a little a little crazy, they're a little brainwashed. But yeah, yeah, I don't mind whatever would bring a little bit more light to this, particularly the stuff if we can get some of this stuff verified, you know, and I know that me speaking up is one thing, but then the verification process, yeah, you know, it is important too. And I have read about software where you know, facial recognition software that taps into the banks of known catalog child pornography. So if that the the films that they had me make can be verified, you know, it's not something that I can go online, but I am confident that it's there because somebody that I served within the Army got put out of the Army for child pornography in my chain of command talked to me and they said, hey, you know, some of these images, some of the films or whatever that he had looked just like you. And that was the first time I think I had ever talked to anybody about having done those films. And I told him, yes, when I was a child, I had to do those things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's talk a little bit more about that circumstance, Like, so you were in the army. What years were you in the army?
Speaker 2: Then this would have been my second time in the Army. I've rejoined in let's see two thousand and two, Yeah, and I retired in twenty sixteen. I was in from ninety one to ninety eight as well, so I did a little over twenty one years. But the time frame that they pulled me into the office and discuss that would have been around two thousand and eight, two thousand and nine time frame. It was obviously it was in garrison, so it was between deployments. Yeah, so around that time is when they talked to me, and yeah, I can just remember. I can remember telling them that that I knew it was out there, there was nothing I could do about it, and thinking that there was really no way to go about, you know anything at that point, you know, I didn't know what I could do about it, if anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it was when our emails the it was one of the fellow soldiers that was caught with a bunch of child pornography. And then your commanding officer pulled you into the office to go through and said to see you in the films.
Speaker 2: I did not look at any of the films.
Speaker 6: All they did was, hey, we had to.
Speaker 2: Look at some of this stuff. And one of those people looks just like you. And that's the first time that I had, I think ever really spoken about it. And I said, yes, you know those are probably me, but I did not personally feel but they described something that I knew that I had been a part of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can you talk about that a little bit.
Speaker 2: Here's what it was. Yeah, they when they pulled me in, I can remember first, aren't Bayliss was kind of red faced, and he said, have you ever made a movie with a black girl? And you know that obviously was I mean, I'm not a movie star, so obviously that's a very odd question. And I knew exactly what he was talking about when he said that, so I said yes. So he said, okay, well, we have found some images that are of a sexually explicit nature on another soldier's computer, I think, and they look like you, and I said, well they are me, so he said, and you look underage. I think from that was part of their investigation to confirm that the images of the the participants in these films were underage. So you know, that was just a secondary verification that, Yeah, I was only twelve or thirteen at the time of that film, maybe even eleven, So I mean, obviously I'm not an adult. And even when I was an adult at eighteen or nineteen, I still looked young. So obviously at eleven twelve of whatever I was in that film, I would not have looked like a mature an adult.
Speaker 6: You know, So it was more I think, for.
Speaker 2: Comfort that these images were of children. So I don't remember if he actually got court martialed or if he just got u CMJ, which is just their lower grade of punishment. But I do know that he was chaptered out of the military over maybe he might have had to do a little jail time, but I don't I don't recall I can't even recall the soldier's name that got caught with it. I just knew he was an ncois staff sergeant.
Speaker 1: And was there any did anyone else ever talk to you about the films?
Speaker 2: Again?
Speaker 1: Did they ever talk? Did did they ever infer that there was any further investigation in terms of when the films were produced? Did they ask you anything about who is involved?
Speaker 2: Or did they No, No, they didn't. They didn't go into any legality other than the prosecution of the soldier with the image. So in the military it is a little bit different than civilian Uh, you know, I don't want to call it the court system because it's just the the the officers and NCOs in the military. But they they have their you know, sphere of influence. They have their little scope of operation and if they uncover more, I think that they're required to give it to the civilian and authorities, But they don't have any jurisdiction to go further than to just prosecute the soldier for the infraction that he is guilty of. If that makes sense the way I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying, no, I understand. Do they have any duty or any is there any legal or do they have legal requirements to inform civilian prosecutors in such cases.
Speaker 2: If they suspect or I if there's additional wrong doing that is outside of their scope of of being able to prosecute, and in this case, to hold the individual soldier accountable for having this material that he's not supposed to have, they prosecute that portion of it. If it is beyond what they can prosecute, then they refer the soldier to civilian court systems. But in this case, the military did handle the prosecution of the soldier, and I think all he got was like thirty days and reduction ranks at E one. They kicked him out of the army and gave him a less than honorable discharge. I think I don't think he even got a bad conduct for that, but it you know, I know that he was put out of the military, and I think he did the thirty days in jail, I think is the most that they can give you at the at the level the day that they prosecuted him at so I don't I'm not saying that they you know for sure on the on the jail time, but I do know for a fact was he was put out of the military.
Speaker 1: Okay, So they had films, they had some of those.
Speaker 2: Yes, Cable, that was his last name, h A B E L. I think staff sergeant Habel. I just remembered it because I could picture his faith and I shouldn't remember.
Speaker 1: His name, Cable, Okay, h A B E L.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm relatively certain on that name. I don't have the best memory. I was in a blast that I racked, and one of the things that I struggled with mightily are names.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I am.
Speaker 2: I'm fairly sure that's his.
Speaker 1: Name, Okay, Okay. And in terms of the films they had, so so, there was obviously a collection of pornography. Any is there anyone you're in contact with of those you're commanding officers that would they talk to you, would they provide evidence or is it a situation where.
Speaker 2: Michael Michael Bayliss is the only one that I've remember speaking to about it. I have not spoken to him since I left Fort Carson in two thousand and eleven. I would think that he would probably remember something like that, just just the unusualness of it, you know, for sergeants to deal with things day in and day out. But I would I would think that he would remember that just because of how it's not every day that you have to deal with something like that, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it is possible.
Speaker 2: I think my commanding officer's name at that time was Captain Coleo Santo, But I'm not sure, because you get commanding officers come and go, you know, the first arts they can stick around longer, but commanding officers are a lot of times they're only there for a year or two and then they're off to the next thing. So, okay, my recollection of the commanding officer may not be accurate.
Speaker 1: What's the the spelling of his last name? Colasanto Cola coo l A s A n t O Okay, sat cola, Yeah, okay. Is there anything else you think would be helpful to talk about right now? About then? The time frame? That was the first time anyone had ever mentioned to you anything about the films other than when you were involved in filming. Is that accurate?
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, the first time that I can recall anybody that it ever coming up. I always knew that they were. You know that the films, at least one or two of them were out there. I don't even know how many times I was filmed, but I can tell you that that some of them are are extraordinarily horrible. I can give you one instance where they were filming us. It was me and a girl that I knew that I had been trafficked with in other venues, and while we were filming, they came in and shot her in the head, so killed her obviously, so that.
Speaker 1: Would be was that the runaway?
Speaker 2: That was another girl that I can't even remember her name now, the runaway was tortured to death in a duplex and enterprise, Alabama. My parents did that and we had that wasn't on film, that not her being tortured, but that was that was that black girl that I'm telling you about that later on Michael Bayliss had talked to me about. But they went and got her because they were afraid that this was after the investigation in Tennessee, and they were afraid that they would go down for child pornography. So they were wanting to kill her, and then they were wanting to get rid of me via an accident, but they couldn't because they had already tried to kill me several times. They had the incident in Texas involving a Chevy Van. There was another instance in Texas where my dad threw me into the middle of a pool and said sink or swim, and somebody saw it and called the sheriff, so there was police report on that. And then there was a third instance in Texas where my dad threw me down a flight of stairs and that one fractured my skull. Now there may have been other things that happened as well, but I remember those three were enough that they generated an investigation. There were enough things that happened in Texas that my dad moved from Texas to Tennessee and then got in trouble in Tennessee, and then moved they gotten trouble in Tennessee, and they moved to Alabama, got in trouble in Alabama, and then we just moved one more time.
Speaker 1: And about your Alabama, your adoptive dad, William Kyle Riley, correct, yes, yes, don't I have?
Speaker 2: I have located my birth parents my birth mother lives in Sierra Vista and my birth father lives in Edmund, Oklahoma, but I have as yet, I have not reached out either of them. I just within the last year, probably six months, I learned where they live, so that I don't know. That's just an odd dynamic for me and I'm still kind of processing that. But as far family goes, I have a half sister of in Massachusetts. And that's about it.
Speaker 1: Okay, And your adopted dad, William Kyle Riley worked as a pilot and was involved.
Speaker 2: Yes, he was in all kinds of things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, worked a lot with Trump and Epstein, correct.
Speaker 2: He I know that he was around Epstein and worked with Epstein, and I want to say that he flew for Epstein and if not for Epstein directly, like transporting Epstein himself. He did transport some of the rich people to and from these parties that Epstein and company hosted. It. It wasn't just him. It was kind of a cabal of several people, and Epstein was the I guess the lead coordinator maybe hell, but it's much more and just him as an individual, you know. It was people like him like Trump, other people, and I can't remember, you know, like how many, but he was he was handy to have around because he was a part of the process. And he isn't just a like an airline pilot or something like that.
Speaker 6: He can fly anything. He can fly.
Speaker 2: Helicopters, fixed wing, smaller aircraft, larger aircraft. I mean, he's you know, he's that pilot, that kind of that multi purpose guy that could transport whatever you needed. Okay, So I don't I don't know if he ever got into the drugs. I can remember him talking at one point and he had refused to do a drug run basically, and somebody else took that drug run and they got busted. Yeah. So I don't know what kind of aircraft it was or whatever. And it was a round Florida that guy got busted. Ay, maybe he flew down to the Virgin Islands or something like that. I can't remember these specific details, but I can remember the conversation that my dad had talking about thank god I didn't take that and because the guy got busted and he wound up huge amount of charges twenty five to life or whatever the heck he got. But I can remember from his perspective being nervous because the people that he was working with, he was scared that they were going to set him up to take the fall for something, to just get rid of him, because he had been involved in so much other criminality that he was really nervous about taking on anything else. I know that's kind of word salad the way that I said it, But I think you kind of understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I do. No, I understand, I understand perfectly. So your dad would obviously, you know. My understanding is your your dad was the kind of pilot that those sort of criminals would want to use because they could use him to fly any anything in any situation, to airlift Trump out, like you said, when you almost killed Trump when Trump was assaulting you, or I don't fly guests.
Speaker 2: He wasn't in that Killstely.
Speaker 1: No, that's okay. So yeah, I've got you know, I've spoken to folks that you know, they look for those sorts of pilots. They want pilots that can get guess of traffickers into situations in and out, discreetly, trafficking victims in and out of situations discreetly, and victims that they killed out of situations discreetly, all sorts of nonsense. So it seems like and.
Speaker 2: That's what that's what he did. He shuttled the people. But I can remember him not wanting to cross the bridge over to running drugs. Yeah, you know, because in his mind, if he got caught with some people, he could just play dumb. And I was just transporting this guy's kid to you know, from the you know here to there. I didn't know anything, So.
Speaker 1: So did your dad? Did your dad.
Speaker 2: Move?
Speaker 1: Transport the victims most often so more victims than guests. I didn't want to call them, I.
Speaker 2: Would say more guests than than victims. But he definitely transported both.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, and that was either directly for Epstein like transport wasn't transporting Epstein so much as Eptein's victims and Epstein's guests and the clients the clients.
Speaker 2: But he was definitely around Epstein. I can remember the one time that I can remember meeting both of them, and I can't even remember Jeffrey hardly at all, but I can remember the conversation in the car where they kept asking how to say kiss Laine's name because it was unusual. And during that meeting, my mom wanted to get the name right, you know, or whatever that was important to her, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and what's your mom's name again?
Speaker 2: Her name was mary Lynn Reilly. This would be kind of a third mom because my dad adopted me with a lady named Irene Pursula Liskey was her maiden name. Her name is Peter now, but those who adopted me. He got divorced from Irene in seventy nine or eighty and almost immediately married Lynn, so Irene may have been involved in some of that, but that would be from a timeframe that I don't have clear recollection. I do have clear recollection of mary Lynn Riley's involvement, but she died via suicide a number of years ago.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now, what are you most comfortable to talk about next? I mean, let me ask some more questions in terms of the now. You told me about Trump and about bigs and about Jordan. I feel like that's important to discuss some details and let me ask you a question. Do you think it's more helpful for you to talk about what you remember first when you were first traffic, the circumstances, individuals involved, or do you want to talk about some of the incidents that we spoke about a bit by email already. What do you think is willful for you?
Speaker 2: Fill in whatever gaps in that that I can. I have spoken to you about most of what I remember clearly, but I can I can give you some of the details with those three, and that's why, that's why I am willing to talk about them. You know, there's no I remember more things, but I just can't. I can't give you much in the way of detail for anybody other than those three. I can remember Jim Jordan, I went to a party. This was at a farm. There were I don't know, twenty five to fifty people there. I mean it was it was a good amount of people, but not a massive crowd by any stretch. But what the experience that my dad sold to those people was if you could pin me, then you could do whatever you wanted. But my dad had taught me how to fight, hid me in a like a bare knuckle brawler earlier in his life, and I know that he had worked kind of just beaten people up from you know, a little extra money. At one point in his life. He also entered into like the tough man contest stuff like that. So it was kind of a game for them because I was just a child, so you would think that you could just, you know, do whatever you wanted. But if they got anywhere near me, I would hit him. And by the time that Jim Jordan assaulted me, I was old enough that those adults, not being most of them not being athletic in any way, you know, these are these are people that you know, they're not fighters by any stretch. They couldn't get anywhere near me, and Jim Jordan just sort of rushed me and tackled me. And I might have known how to fight, but I didn't know how to wrestle. So he assaulted me in front of a crowd.
Speaker 6: And I think that it.
Speaker 2: Was filmed, but I can't swear that it was filmed, but it was in front of those twenty five or fifty people.
Speaker 1: And how old is that?
Speaker 2: Why I remembered. I was.
Speaker 1: Around twelve twelve when that happened, and on those twenty five fifty people. Hope, sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 2: The reason that I remember Jim Jordan is first, he stood out because he wasn't that much. He's only like seven or eight years older than me. So at the time frame that I'm at twelve. He is right around just graduating high school, maybe first year or two of college, right, So him being so much younger stood out. And then I remembered his jawline. He has a very very pronounced jawline. I remembered his voice, and his mannerisms haven't changed throughout his life either. So when I really started, as soon as Trump went down that escalator and said he was running for president, I got involved in politics, you know, I started. I started watching it. I started watching who supported him and everything like that. And I remember Jim Jordan just from watching him on the floor of Congress, you know, speaking to the different people that you know, go up there and testify. So uh, and that's him, you know, I just remembered him.
Speaker 6: So that's I know that's not a lot, but.
Speaker 2: You give me a polygraph, I'm going to take it because I'm one hundred percent sure that it was him and Andy Biggs. I remember because on the way to this, they took me to a house. This wasn't at a party. This was later after I had assaulted Trump, and it was kind of a punishment type of thing where he was going to get to assault me, and I guess not pay my parents, and he got to do whatever he wanted. And I can remember telling me that I wasn't allowed to fight back or they'd kill me. And you know all of this, but they must have said his name fifty times in the car, so Bigs kept I kept hearing Big Andy Biggs Biggs, and I thought, I'm going to remember this name. And after he assaulted me, I don't even remember the assault necessarily, but I remember being in the car afterwards and being like really nauseous, sick to my stomach. I was seeing spots, and I mean, the guy beat me until I had broken ribs and was convulsing, turning blue and stuff like that. And I can the only part of that assault that I can remember is laying on the floor of the room trying to breathe, and I could I could hear Andy and my dad screaming back and forth at each other, and I can remember Andy Biggs saying, you said I could do whatever I wanted, and my dad saying, I didn't say you could fucking kill him. And you know, I think they may have actually thrown blows over it. But there was a heated argument and everything going on for an extended period of time, and then I can remember being in the car leaving and just having my eyes closed because my head was spinning and everything, and I was just trying to breathe just standing out, you know. So that's why I remember him so clearly. I have had more than one encounter with Trump, and that's why I tried to kill that suff a bitch, because he is a fucking monster. It's why I have not shut up about just how.
Speaker 6: Absolutely abhorrent he is as.
Speaker 2: Human being, and it's why I tried to That's why I tried to kill him. Yeah, because I had decided I had already seen enough other people die that in my mind, I thought, uh, well, they're just going to kill me too at some point, right, you know, I'm not going to survive to be an adult from this. So in my mind, he was the biggest pilot ship that I had ever had to have any contact with. So I was going to take him with me.
Speaker 1: And how often did Trent assault to.
Speaker 2: Remember? I can remember too specifically a third one that I think, and I think I was around him more than just those three times, but only three times do I kind of remember. I can remember at one point Kim asking the people that were kind of running that party or whatever it was at that farm. He wanted to kill somebody. He wanted to he wanted to murder somebody, and they said, hey, that's not this kind of party. You can't do that. And they in lou doing that. They said, well, we've got some some puppies. If you just want to kill something, we've got to get rid of them. Anyway. So I can remember him taking those puppies one by one and like he snapped one of the puppies necks. He cut one open and let it just howl and and and you know, writhing pain while they had died, held one under some water to kill it. He just he he wanted to hurt kill those puppies, and and.
Speaker 6: You know, whatever grewsome way, you know, to experience.
Speaker 2: I guess seeing them suffer in different ways. What his kin kids, I guess, if you want to call it, that is watching people suffer. He likes to destroy people physically mentally during the process of the assault. That's why he stands out so much in my memory, you know. And it's it's it's physical pain, and then it's it's also you know, degrading and and all of that.
Speaker 6: But his thing was to just try to destroy.
Speaker 2: Human beings to the to the utmost that he could possibly do it, which is why a factor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's understandable.
Speaker 2: So I can tell you this that the last one and okay, so this was after they had killed the Samantha. It was the Black Girl that I made the one of the movies with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and these were let me just ask a question just to clarify. So when Samantha was killed, these were all of these parties at the farm or similar locations to the farm where.
Speaker 2: There was what was multiple farms.
Speaker 1: Multiple farms, and usually it was parties. So there was individuals like Trump that were flown into the parties.
Speaker 6: Yes, and they would have like a building, you know, a house.
Speaker 2: Uh, and they would usually have like a tent set up and uh, you know it was almost like a little uh, I don't want to say affair. It wasn't that big. They didn't have rides or anything, but there was. It was a kind of a coordinated deal. You know. Sometimes they would have the bare knuckle fighting. That's that probably is how my my dad got involved with these people, because uh, you know, you got boxing and stuff like that on TV. But that's really all you had back in the seventies and eighties. The the you know, the more the m M A type of stuff wasn't allowed. And these fights were a little more gruesome. They didn't they didn't fight to the death or anything like that, but they were they were bloody, and you know, I mean these were these were fights, you know, and not just boxing. And so the rich people would pay to see that. Sometimes they'd have like a you know, a band playing, uh, you know, just like what you would expect at like a fair or something.
Speaker 1: You know, So the rich folks would get flown in associated with Epstein and they would pay to watch the victims fight. The victims were all underage, and would they pay to the assault the victims after the fights or during the fights, and they paid it to torture the victims and yes, and kill the victims.
Speaker 2: But now now some of the fights were adults, you know, you know, if they had some big old country boy and some other guy, they they would.
Speaker 6: Pay to see that.
Speaker 2: They would also pay to watch the kids fight. And they did pay to watch me fight. I would fight other kids and my dad was was my initial trainer for me to learn how to fight. I would later, uh go on to be a boxer, an amateur boxer, but that's how I got my start in all of that. So yes, they would have paid for that, and the experiences were different each time. There wasn't like a set thing. You never really knew what was going to happen.
Speaker 6: So you know, part of it, a lot of.
Speaker 2: It just comes down to money, you know. So if they offered five thousand dollars to have sex with me, then then you know my dad was willing to do that. Yeah, a dollar amounts where I don't. I don't.
Speaker 1: That isn't that isn't sex that that's that's sexual assault, right, I mean, I just want to say something first. I think you're extremely brave and you behave extremely strong, like a warrior, And I just want to stop and say it's important to me to say that because a lot of folks, you know, wouldn't even survive such trauma. But you've you've survived, and you know you conduct yourself with with dignity and and and gracefully, and and I it's important to me to say that. I hope you know that you know, I hope you have a sense of your your own honor, and chivalrousness, especially what you told me in terms of drugs they used on you and how they learned you drug to behave monstrous towards other kids. You know, I understand.
Speaker 2: I remember. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt, but I can remember, uh, some lawns, there's some arm of law enforcement showing me video of me harming one of the people that they were filming me with. And I don't know how that came about. Whether they drugged me and I lost my mind or they told me to do it. I don't I don't know the circumstances, but I can remember being in that room and then saying, well, you did this, and and it may not even been law enforcement, it may have been you know, like the people that were running that. But I can remember being really upset because I had no recollection of having done that. It was me in the video and I was beating somebody, well, a girl senseless and I didn't kill her or anything like that, but you know, yeah, and I have a feeling you know this this part I can't prove, because I you know, I have I only have my own experiences. But what the whole thing seems to be is that they first abuse you, then they get you on film abusing others.
Speaker 6: And now they have you trapped as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you can't talk about the abuse that they did to you. If they want you to be a legacy victim, somebody that they can use in the future, well then they've got to get you on tape doing monstrous things to other people as well, because now they have the leverage to keep your mouth shut.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, what you're exactly right, that's exactly the tactic. And it's since the tactic is insidious because have you ever heard of the torture technique a lot of occult practitioners use. It's called inversion inversion torture inversion. Magic isn't magic. Sorcery is just smoking, mirrors, nonsense, deception techniques, but it's sort of inversion technique where to try to linguistically manipulate the victims, to try to get the victims in a position where the victims doubt whether the victims, you know, good or not. That's absolute, and I think that's the case with a lot of the Republicans you mentioned, Like you said, Clarence Thomas and Lindsay Graham were at these parties you can't remember if Linda Graham and Clarence Thomas participated, And it's sort of a question of did they participate, were they blackmailed because they were there attended the parties that they didn't participate. Can you tell me much more about Clarence Thomas and Lindy Graham?
Speaker 2: I can't. I know the least about him. The only reason that I can remember him is because he was a black man. And I'm sorry but that that club is pretty much just white folks, so having a black person there was very unusual, so he stood out. But the only thing that I can really say is that I remembered him being there, and then I remember what a big deal it was in our household when he got confirmed onto the Supreme Court, because my dad was excited about that because of how high up he was. Now I don't I can't swear I may have been assaulted by Clarence Thomas, but I cannot swear to that. If he did assault me, then it was not to the level of something that scared me to the point where I needed to remember it, if that's a good way to put that. Which rose to that and Andy Biggs rose to that and Jim Jordan rose to that because he was dangerous to me because I could keep most people away from me with my fists, but you know, he was a good wrestler, so you know, he scared me in that sense that this is a person that I can't you know that I can't keep away from me with my with my fists. Lindsey Graham, I am fairly sure he has assaulted me, but I just can't put my hand on a bible and swear to that. You know, I know that he was there. I can remember it. He just like Jim Jordany, has very distinct mannerisms and his voice is a little unusual as well, so I could remember his voice. I could remember his mannerisms and then obviously how he looks, so I can put him there. But I just can't. I can't say he did this or he did that exactly.
Speaker 1: I just can't, Okay, So I.
Speaker 2: Wish that I could provide more information on that because I think some things went on, but that's just not enough for me to point a finger to make an accusation. But he was there. I can tell you that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's that's enough. And I know that you know, some sorts of interviews. There's we can look at at a different time to see if there is any more information you remember. But what you do remember, I just want you to know what you remember, to know that what you remember is extremely important and is extremely helpful. I know you want to be able to remember more and memories are in there, and you know, I just want to approach the situation delicately because you know.
Speaker 2: Other memories are are are just vague. You know, I can and and I have been very careful too not to to to reach out further, because there are some other names that I could I could mention that I believe were there that I know for a fact that my parents talked about, but I don't have a clear enough recollection of anything. Like I can tell you one hundred percent sure that they talked about Vladimir Putin, but I do not believe he was ever at one of those parties that I was at. But his name was brought up more than.
Speaker 1: Once during the anti.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, Vladimir pud don't. I don't know even when he ascended to the presidency, but I remember the name because it was so unusual. Now at that point, he may have just been, you know, one of the Russian oligarchs or whatever. But his name came up, and I remember just because it's an unusual name, Vladimir Putin, you know, but I don't believe he was ever there. So that is like, I don't know, it's there are other names like that too.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's talk a little bit about.
Speaker 2: I remember Clinton's name being brought up, but I don't ever remember then.
Speaker 1: So Clinton was mentioned, but you never saw Clinton, not that I can recall.
Speaker 2: And and that's another thing too. I may have had interactions with additional people, but during some of them, I was so drugged out of my mind, I don't really remember what happened. You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when when you heard them talk about Putin, so it was that one of the parties of one of the farms. Do you remember what they were saying about Putin?
Speaker 2: Just that he was some sort of like foreigner that was very important, you know, I didn't know anymore. You know, the name was just unusual. And they they mentioned his name, you know, they they kind of had fun saying his name, you know, Vladimir, you know, does he like to go by vlad or this or that. But the meeting with that person, I don't think ever materialized. I think it was just something that was discussed and never happened. Now, if he has other connections, you know, and he very well made, that's possible. But I can just remember there were at those parties, there were people that had strange accents. But that's it. That's all I could say. I couldn't point and say, well, this person was from Spain or this person was from Portugal. I have no idea. But what I do know for a fact is not every person at those parties was American. Yeah, I know that's not a lot. But again, I only remember.
Speaker 1: I have a question with Trump, I mean with Putin. Did you get the sense that the party attendees that the clients were interested in Putin? There was something they wanted from Putin. They thought they could get money from Putin, influence from Putin. Did you have any sense of that.
Speaker 2: The only sense that I had was that this was for the rich people, regardless of where they were from. No, at this point in my child brain, I knew that there were rich people and those people got to do whatever they wanted, and then there were four people like me and those people. You know, that was the dynamic, So you know, that's it. I never heard them say anything about blackmailing and stuff like that, but I can remember them showing me a video of me doing bad stuff, and then I can remember people telling me that if I ever talked about it, what I had done was illegal too, by uh. And a lot of that was just bullshit because I was just a kid and they were making me do good stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but talk about malevolent hypocrisy, dude, they were just utterly grotesque. They were trafficking you. They were assaulting you, they were drugging you, and then they were trying to to They were trying to make me feel to you exactly exactly when you were in a situation because they were trafficking you.
Speaker 2: The last encounter with Trump, the one where I injured him, was the one that I remember the most vividly, and this was a setup for that. I can remember my dad before we went to the farm. This was when they lived in Enterprise, Alabama. Yeah, so it would have been about eighty one to eighty two, somewhere in there, maybe as maybe as late as eighty three. But he said, there may be somebody that you know there, and I can remember the look on his face, and it scared the shit out of it. But anyway, when I got to the farm, of course I'm scared at the farm because I don't know what's going to happen. But the first person that comes up to me is a girl named Patrician. This is a girl that I had been trafficked with before, and she came running up to me and you know, said said hello or whatever. She was about my same age, around twelve or thirteen. And I can remember my dad saying, well, why don't you guys go run off or whatever and have fun? And I can I can remember not knowing what to do in that instance, because you know, these parties weren't for me. I wasn't. And then he said something to the effect of, no, it's not like that for you anymore. You're a man now, you can just go out have fun. Well, we went to go have sex. So we went and found a room and started having sex. And while we were having sex, people burst into the room. It would have been four or five six guys, big guys, adults. At least one of them had a gun. I think I think two or three of them had guns. But they came in. They assaulted her. They beat on her, and then they shot her while she was still in the bed. They didn't beat or assault me, but what they said was, if you don't do everything that the next person coming in here wants, we're gonna shoot you, just like we did her. And I can remember them having like an argument because they shot her in the bed and then they had to go find another mattress. Well that's when Trump came in, so that's why I remember him so vividly. And it was at that point I had already decided, they're probably just going to me anyway, I'm going to take him with me, and I tried, but I did not.
Speaker 1: How did How did you?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: Obviously Trump was extremely violent. Trump's yes, a sadistic psychopath. When Trump assaulted you, so sexual assault and physical assault?
Speaker 2: Yes. At one point, well, I kind of acquiesced to whatever sexual things that he wanted to do. But at some point.
Speaker 6: He wanted me to have.
Speaker 2: Sex with him. So he laid down on his stomach and there was a wooden tent steak that was in the room, and I had been eyeballing it as a weapon, and what I did was put the condom on the wooden fen Steak put it inside of him, and I kicked it as hard as I could, and that's why you had to get life lighted out because I ripped him open.
Speaker 1: Do you ever watch the movie The Equalizer? No, I haven't seen it, Denzel Washington. You know, sort of like justice when everyone involved in American law enforcement can't get any justice. That would be a sort of situation. Obviously, I laughed, because there's poetic justice there.
Speaker 2: Show that, and that was what facilitated. Not only did I get really assaulted by Andy Biggs, I also got assaulted by like an entire parties where the people they.
Speaker 1: Took after truck was there left to that.
Speaker 2: He had a whole other party.
Speaker 6: So they took me to.
Speaker 2: Another party after that, and because I had done that to one of those rich people, they took me from like station to station and they could do whatever they wanted. Most of them just beat on me. I can remember me standing there, had already gotten beaten up, you know, I don't know five six times, and I can remember somebody urinated on me and I said thank you for not hurting me, and he just hauled off and punched me in the side of the head and knocked me out. I can remember leaving that party and my dad was just kind of dragging me out of there. It was another instance, just like with Andy Biggs, where I got beaten to the point.
Speaker 6: Where you know, I was, I was, the room.
Speaker 2: Was spinning, I was nauseous, probably throwing up, maybe some broken bones badly.
Speaker 1: And how many perpetrators did you say, again, twenty to forty twenty five to forty perpetrators.
Speaker 2: People that were there, Yes, I would say probably eight or ten that just beat the absolute hell out of me, and some of them probably sexually assaulted me. But I can't remember. I can remember getting a hurt, you know, just getting beaten up.
Speaker 1: And uh, you know, was that before you tried to defend yourself from Trump or after? Do you remember that was after?
Speaker 2: That was as a punishment, if you want to call it. That. The what happened at that party was part of the punishment. And then I can remember them saying that this is the last of it. When I had to go see Andy Biggs. Andy Biggs almost fucking killed me, So I remember him to this day.
Speaker 1: I just so when Andy Biggs almost killed you was after Trump as well.
Speaker 2: Yes, Andy Biggs was after Trump. The party that a whole bunch of people assaulted me was after that, and then the last one was Andy Biggs. And then I can remember my dad saying no more. I can remember him even kind of breaking down a little bit, like psychologically because I've just I guess the repeated watching me just get destroyed by people. You got to understand, it's not like booboos and band aids. They were breaking ribs and really hurting me. You know, I've got like a deformed ridge case.
Speaker 1: To this day now it sounds like they were trying to torch you just to the point of death to punish a.
Speaker 2: Message they tried over and over again to hint to me, to get me to kill myself. Yeah, I can remember thinking, there's no way I'm going to kill myself because that's what they want. So just I find some of that just out of spite. To be honest with you, Uh, there's there's really no other way to put it. But I wasn't going to. I just I can't remember hating my mom so much that I just did not want to give her the satisfaction. Yeah. She as bad as my dad was. Mary Lynn Riley was even more evil. She sure thing was sexually torturing me. So and and she enjoyed sexually torturing Samantha when they went and got her.
Speaker 1: And Samantha was the runaway that.
Speaker 2: Right, she was. She lived in a brothel basically a house where they had four or five underage girls that had they had scooped up from wherever they got them from. And uh, they would use those girls at these parties. Well, at one time they sent me to go be a part of that brothel. So that's when I made friends with Samantha, Patricia, and Sarah, And those are the only three that I can remember their names.
Speaker 7: But Sarah committed suicide, Samantha was tortured to death, and Patricia was the girl that got shot in the bed before Trump came in.
Speaker 1: Did Patricia die, Oh yeah, yes, so Samantha, Patricia, and Sarah and all three died. Yes, yes, So Samantha was the runaway that was murdered by your adopted parents. Yes, Patricia committed suicide, Sarah committed suicide, and Pricia was murdered in the bed before Trump came in. And then they threatened yes you and said to let Trump do whatever Trump wanted to do to you or they would shoot you in the head as well.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, And I can remember I can remember them pointing the gun at me and Sam, we're going to kill you, and my dad protesting because he said, if you shoot him, we're all about to go to jail. And he was he was really I can remember him, but being distraught. Now he's a kind of a tough guy and you know, all of that sort of stuff. So that's what stood out to me was he was really scared because he knew that if they just shot me, that's not something he could explain to anybody. And he had gotten into so much trouble with trying to get rid of me already. But there's the Chevy van incident, there's the pool incident, and then there's the stairs incident, and all of those generated a police report.
Speaker 6: In addition to that, we went down to.
Speaker 2: Panama City, Florida, to the beach, either Panama City or Destined, and they took me to a riptide area. I didn't know it was a riptide area. There were no other people on the beach, you know, it was just us. But within like one hundred yards one hundred and fifty yards, there's the regular beach where people were at. You know how they have the Riptide zones. They don't want you out there, right for obvious reasons. Well, they took me to one of these zones.
Speaker 6: And had me, you know, say hey, you know, come out here and play.
Speaker 2: In the water and this and that. And for the first few minutes it was just the three of us playing the water. And I'm just a kid, you know, beach is awesome. So at any rate, they go back in. I'm out there playing. Eventually that current gets me and I don't know how to swim at this point in my life, so it pulls me out, you know, a one hundred feet maybe, and I'm bouncing up and down off the sandbar, just screaming my head off. Well, somebody that was on the regular beach, not in the Riptide area heard the screaming and came running from like one hundred and fifty yards away and right by my parents who were standing there. And he goes out there and gets me, fishes me out. By the time he comes back, he's nearly exhausted, and I can remember him and my dad nearly fighting. And at this point there there are other people that are coming and you know that scares the shit out of my dad. But there was another police report with that, and I know that that police report followed us back up into Alabama because the sheriff came down there and talked to him, talked to my dad in Alabama. So there was another investigation for sure. So all of those things had already happened, and my dad was terrified that if something happened to me, especially so close to all of these other things, that all of these other investigations, he pretty much knew he was going to go to jail over it.
Speaker 1: So there was at least the chevy Man incident, Pool incident, Stairs incident. There was police and police reports. How many police were reports about three or.
Speaker 2: Four and then one that I can that are just involved in trying to get rid of me. And then there were in addition to those four, there were two investigations. One for the porn and then when we lived in the duplex and they were torturing that girl to death, Samantha, our duplex neighbors there in Enterprise, Alabama, they called the police because they could hear, you know, screams and you know, beatings and stuff like that. And when they investigated I can remember my dad saying, hey, you know, talking about me is just you know, I had gotten in trouble and got a whipping or something, and they did an investigation. They like, they collected blood samples and everything from the house. But the problem was they couldn't determine how long that blood had been there, I guess, and they didn't. It wasn't a match to anybody in the house.
Speaker 6: So for whatever reason, they just didn't have enough.
Speaker 2: And I don't think they were allowed to talk to me. I think my dad would have had to have given them permission for the investigators to interrogate me. So I don't recall ever giving testimony as a child now calling police in that instance or in the incidence up in Tennessee.
Speaker 1: Did you provide any testimony to the police in any of those five cases, Well, the one case with the military with a child pornography.
Speaker 2: I can remember the sheriff talking to me at the beach in Panama City, and I don't remember what all was said, but I can remember my dad tried to get out of there and the guy that went and fished me out. My dad's a pretty big guy and he's he can fight, but the guy that went and got me was like a I mean, he was a tank, so it wasn't something that he wanted to really get into a fight about over there. And the you know, people started coming in, so they my parents. I can remember them trying to hug me and stuff. My god, thank god that I can remember the guy that fished me out and said, there's no goddamn way I heard that from one hundred and fifty yards away and you're standing there watching him and you didn't hear it, you know, And you know, they tried to play it off like, well, we just thought he was playing you know, swimming and stuff like that. And I can remember the sheriff asking did you know how to swim? And I said no, sir, and they were like, okay, this this fucking sucks. You know, there's no way that this is legitimate. And I can remember the sheriff in Alabama talking to my dad and saying, there better not be anything that happens to him. And he said, because I'm just gonna go ahead and tell you you're going to go to jail. I don't care. He said, I'll make sure of it.
Speaker 1: So they had a sense, but they didn't know they didn't have enough of what they thought of as evidence.
Speaker 2: They did exactly right.
Speaker 1: And that was the case with Samantha as well. Yes, and your dad wouldn't let them talk to you, and your dad wouldn't let the police officers talk to you, so right, that weird he did? It seems weird. I mean, I know in Canada is a bit different, like in terms of you know, there would have been folks from Child Protection Services there and they would have gotten you away from you, your adoptive fathers to talk to you, to talk to you. You wouldn't have gone through that sort of horror in Canada. I'm really sad at that point.
Speaker 2: At one point CPS did take me, so I got into the foster care system and the ultimately I'm just gonna I was ungovernable, incorrigible as as.
Speaker 6: At that point in my life.
Speaker 2: If if you said something to me, you know, I didn't.
Speaker 6: Necessarily I didn't care who you were.
Speaker 2: I wasn't necessarily going to do that, and I might just hit you, you know, because that was just my response to life at that point. So eventually I made my way right back to that house. So I can tell you that throughout the process of trying to work with me. Jane Goodall was one of the people that worked with me, so I know that she is still alive. I think she's still alive. I think she's ninety one now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she might.
Speaker 2: Recall having worked with me because I would have been one of the strangest cases she ever had, because at around that timeframe, I had made the decision that I would no longer let anybody get within arms reaching me, and if they did, I just had a fight for my life. Though you know, people had to stay away from me. I could talk. I mean, I wasn't like a feral animal, but I just would not allow people within my personal space anymore. And because of her work, you know, with apes and everything with gorillas, you know, they kind of reached out to her to make contact with me to see if they could help me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and did you talk to Jane good old doll about what you'd experienced getting trafficked? I know when un I spoke my email messenger you said was from during about nineteen seventy eight to nineteen eighty six, is what you remembered nine to thirteen, but you're not sure it could have been as early as six or seven years.
Speaker 2: Old, right, right, I don't really start remembering what was going on till about ten or eleven, and I just know that it happened before that. I can I can remember being sexually assaulted by family some of my very first memories. So, but as far as taking me to other places and these parties and whatnot, I know that that sort of thing was happening, but I just don't have a good enough recollection to really piece together much of a story.
Speaker 1: So whether you were six or seven years old or ten or eleven years old with the parties.
Speaker 2: You're right, right. I know family was assaulting me, and then friends of family were assaulting me as early as six or seven. I know that some of my very first memories are of being assaulted, But as far as taking me two places to make money at these parties, I don't have a clear recollection. It may have happened as early as the first sexual assaults that were happening with family, but I don't have a clear recollection if that was going on to that scale at that time. But do have a recollection from about ten or eleven, So.
Speaker 1: How much. No, No, it's it's okay. I'm I'm I'm glad you're you and I are able to have such a thorough discussion, and I appreciate again how straightforward forthright you are. You know, it's extremely important.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's a part of me that just wants to point fingers in every direction. But I have I have really thought about, Okay, what do I recall vividly enough that that I would put my hand on the Bible in the courtroom, raise my hand and say, yep, that's the truth. And what I am as close to one hundred percent certain that if you put me on a polygraph, I would come back just as perfect. Ye. So there are other things that I could maybe point fingers at, but then it kind of gets into muddying the water because I don't really remember them that well.
Speaker 1: Well, I think, yeah, no, that's that's good, And I think what what I'd like to do, like, well, continue to you know, discussing a bit about what we're talking about now, the things that you're le sure of. I'd like to look at a second a conversation just entirely focused on what you're not sure of, just because I think there is some important information there. But I don't want to muddy the waters in terms of what we're speaking about. Now that you that you are willing to testify in a court of law about. So so let's continue focusing about any of the details about what you're willing to swear to in a court of law, and then you know, then let's look at I would maybe look at, say a second discussion and any follow on questions for this discussion, or I might just look at getting everything transcribed and I'm just gonna look at it raw, because honestly, in terms of you know, all that there's obviously thousands and thousands of pieces of video footage film that the FBI took that's all gone into the sum whoever's been trying to profit off of is nonsense. So what I'm looking at, I'm thinking even a combination like just a brief summary for me, like a paragraph, and I'll even look at at just publishing the raw audio file of our discussion with the text messages, because I think the context is really important. I think, especially because there's been so much collusion regarding copy editing of video footage that you know, folks that are really wanting that are genuinely wanting justice, you know, for them to just hear the audio recordings and read the text messages. Is plain this day, anybody that experiences an ounce of integrity will be able to discern the truth. And I think it's so important.
Speaker 2: And I kind of wanted to discuss one other thing too. One kind of theme at these parties that that seemed to be very very well thought out is they would have a larger party in the beginning, right and and in these larger parties you might have a couple of fights or some drug use or uh you know, things that that that that that were kind of with a mildly illegal But the parties would go on for multiple days, and as the thing wound down to the smaller inner circle, and the last day or last two days or whatever, that's when the really horrible shit happened. So some of the people that attended the party, possibly even people like Clarence Thomas or Lindsey Graham, may have been involved in lesser things. But then we're also at the same time and place where these more horrible things happened, but they didn't necessarily participate in those more horrible things. So that seemed to be an underlying theme of And this is just me speculating here as an adult, where they would try to get these affluent people and all of these positions of power and influence to come participate in these parties where all of these things were going on, so that you know, if Clarence Thomas, I'll just choose him, if he was there at the party, well then surely nothing you know, that nefarious could be going on type of situations. Yeah, so it seemed to be very well thought out how they kind of did things. But as the party wound down, that's when people in my position would really begin to get scared, because that's when either going to get assaulted and maybe really busted up, or you know, I mean, even watching somebody dies is really fucking horrible.
Speaker 1: You know, did you see anyone else die besides Samantha and Patricia?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, so I watched. I watched a grown man get beaten to death. He had done something that pissed off the people that were running it, and they killed him. I saw another girl in addition to Patricia. When I was making the film with the girl, they came in and shot her while we were having sex. That was some sort of a snuff film. And then in the brothel. There were two people that got killed. Sarah killed herself and then a girl I don't remember her name she was she was shot and killed. And then another girl was also shot and killed. Okay, and or remember me and Samantha having to clean up. We didn't have to do anything with the body, but I can remember me and Samantha had to clean up the blood and everything from both Sarah. Sarah's suicide, which was an assisted suicide. Samantha actually shot Sarah, but Sarah wanted her to do it. She just couldn't pull the trigger herself. So that's just so Samantha did it. I was in the room when she did. It wasn't it wasn't a murder. Samantha didn't murder her. Sarah just I can remember her just saying, I just I can't go to another party. I can't here these.
Speaker 1: You know, another of the victims. I don't know if you've read about the British woman, Sarah Ransom was on the Epstein Island and tried to swim off the island and was willing to drown then go through another.
Speaker 2: Yeah, torture, I mean, it's it's some horrible, horrible ship. Yeah, And you know, I can remember the Hillbillies that my dad sold me to when I was small. They were mean, but I can remember the meanest motherfuckers are those rich people. They are just demonic Trump included.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I'm going to ask you some questions there again. So with the rich folks that you were sold to, that was all associated with with the Epstein Trump trafficking ring. And you said to me, thought Trump ran things with Epstein? Is that true?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yes, he was not just a client. He was one of the the people that facilitated all that stuff. It was almost like, uh, this is just my childhood brain piecing it together. It was almost as if Epstein worked for Trump, and not just Trump, but him and maybe six or eight other super rich guys so ran it at the beheast of Trump and that circle of people. So it was it was just a I couldn't tell you how many people, but he was the only one that that that I remember, that was at that level. But it wasn't that Trump was a John visiting you know, Epstein's empire of of you know, child victims. It was Trump was in a position above Epstein. It was as if Epstein worked for Trump. Yeah, and the rest of those ultra rich guys.
Speaker 1: Do you remember like he ran that ring?
Speaker 2: Ye?
Speaker 1: No, no, I understand so Red So Jeffrey was sort of presented publicly as the ringleader of the pedophile ring, but Jeffrey was basically behaving like a general manager of the ring. And then there was seven or eight other individuals, such as Trump, that were actually actively running the ring, micromanaging, telling Jeffrey what to do.
Speaker 6: He would give.
Speaker 2: Epstein that caliber person because it wasn't just Epstein. Epstein had people that worked with him too, on a on a lower level that would go like find runways and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I don't I don't know where they got the people. I can't. I can't say.
Speaker 6: That, but you know it was it was this.
Speaker 2: This whole thing was being run as a yeah, and for those rich people. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I want to ask some more questions in terms of your sense of like the demonic some of some of the advisor work, I've done, some of my own specifics of law enforcement. You know, I've come into contact, I've minimized any content with I'm familiar with a lot of really horrific COREUS stories that involve Satanists, a cult practitioner's theistic Satanists. You know, I've I've spoken to folks that were able to get out of the theistic Satanist cults. A lot of the torture techniques you describe are similar to theistic Satanist torture techniques, sexual torture, human trafficking, human countabilism, and what I wanted. You know, what's your sense in terms of these parties that that? What do you remember? Like, was there any overt I know a lot of the attendees presented themselves as Christians, but their practices are full blown demonic, satanic. Do you have the sense that any of them were actually secretly practicing any sort of occult rituals or were they just like rich, fiendish fake Christians that just didn't experience a conscience.
Speaker 2: I think it's the latter, just rich fake Christians. I can tell you one thing specifically that Trump did, yeah, and that I remember vividly. He I was exhausted, I couldn't fight back, and he sat on my chest and would choke me until I was unconscious. And each time that he did it, he would say, I'm going to kill you so and then he would choke me until I was out, And you know, he did that, you know, half a dozen times or however many times, and I can remember him saying, I thought I killed you that time, I'm really going to do it this time, and then choke me again. So he would just do that over and over again until he got bored of it.
Speaker 1: So did you get the sense that he was trying to kill you or just to tord you about the thought.
Speaker 2: And in the moment, in the moment you think you're going to die, and that that's the experience that he wants to see the fear in another human beings eyes that thinks that that he's killing him, you know. But looking back, I just think he was just torturing me. I don't think. I think had he wanted to kill me, he could have. You know, he could have just kept choking me until I was I was gone, because I did. I did get choked until I was unconscious. I don't know as many as half a dozen times, maybe more. Yeah, you know, so that's the type of thing that he would do or worse. You know, I believe I wouldn't swear to this, but I believe that on that instance, they had told my dad had told him, Hey, you can't bust him up, you can't break stuff, you know, because all his CPS bullshit. Yeah, so and I want to say, I want to say he was upset at the end of that too because of the bruising. You know, they didn't bring bones or anything. But you know, obviously I had bruising around my neck and different bruises on my body. And that's something else too that I'm just remembering right now as I'm talking to you. At least one instance, the school nurse got CPS involved, I believe, in both Tennessee and Alabama because of the bruises that I showed up to school with. You know. Of course, my parents just said, hey, he's clumsy, you know, he fell out of a treehouse or whatever excuse they gave you. But there was it was looked into, but obviously nothing nothing materialized from them.
Speaker 1: So let me see. Can I call you back in about ten minutes? Sure, I just I just want to make sure I've got the recording set, you know. I want to get into a file folder and get some duplicates and then I'll call you back. Okay, it sounds good. Talk to you in a minute.
Speaker 2: By to kind of recap what we were just talking about. One of the first memories, or one of the first memories that teared itself into my consciousness because of being what I perceived as a threat as a child, was watching Donald Trump kill a litter of puppies. He did it in a variety of ways. As I stood there. They made me stand there, and he would harm or kill the puppy and then look to see what my reaction was. And in my child's brain that registered because I viewed him as somebody more dangerous than my parents, and I knew that they would hurt me. So in my ability to reason reasoning was if they were worse people than my parents, that they were somebody that might kill mere. Well, that is why he was So that's why I most of the stuff I just tried to forget. But with him, with Andy and with Jim, I remembered them because they the truth is, they scared me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, So I'm going to summarize a bit about what we had discussed that wasn't recorded. So with Trump, when Trump murdered the puppies and forced you to watch, had Trump you were eight or nine years old, that was your first remembrance of Trump, and had Trump sexually assaulted and tortured you already?
Speaker 2: Maybe, but I don't recall I think what happened, and I'm relatively certain, but I think that that was the precursor to him sexually assaulting me. Think that that was in an effort to make the experiences as brutal as possible for me. That was the same kind of em that was used with Patricia later on. So it seemed to be that he would use his imagination as such to try to figure out what ways would be the most traumatic.
Speaker 6: To make the most traumatic experience.
Speaker 2: To destroy somebody, kind of traumatize somebody to the maximum potential possible. So that was the first template of that, was watching him kill those puppies, and then the next higher order of that. And I couldn't tell you exactly how much time passed between, but I would say likely a couple of years or at least a year later before the incidents.
Speaker 1: With Patricia, okay, and the incident with Production.
Speaker 2: At that point. At that point, I had already in my mind, I had already thought, there's no way I'm going to live through this anyway. They're just you know, they're just going to torture me to death anyway, so I might as well do everything I can to fight.
Speaker 1: Back, Okay. And so with the incident with Patricia, then recapping they told you to go into another room with Patricia. There was film they were filming.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no. What happened with me and Patricia. My dad before we got to the party said hey, there may be somebody. You know. I had been trafficked with her previously, but she and I were as close to being friends as you could be. We were, you know, in the same boat as far as you know, our station in life. So we had kind of become friends.
Speaker 6: And she ran up to me, and I can remember she's.
Speaker 2: Saying, hey, come go with me, and I said, you know, I can't. And my dad said, no, no, no, it's okay.
Speaker 6: You guys go often have fun.
Speaker 2: And I said, what do you mean. He said, you can go just have fun. You're an adult now. And I can remember thinking, in my mind, I was wondering, you know, what happens next. You know, the only thing that I knew of really of being an adult was my dad. And I knew that he didn't go to these parties and get assaulted. So in my mind, you know, I thought, well, maybe.
Speaker 6: That part of my life is over.
Speaker 2: But anyway, we left, we wound up going into the farmhouse. We went into the room, not at the beheadst of anybody else. She wanted to have sex with me because she knew I wouldn't hurt her. I believe I wouldn't swear to this part, but I am relatively certain she and I had already made some movies together off, you know, not at the farm, but at you know, a shoot. But I didn't. I didn't have sex in a way that brutalized people, you know, because I kind of knew how that fell. So it was a matter of her kind of choosing somebody to try to go have sex with. She didn't she wouldn't be played in her life in danger by having sex with the you know, one of these rich guys. So we went in and started having sex. This was not in front of anybody who wasn't film that I know of.
Speaker 6: It was just we kind.
Speaker 2: Of if we were going to have the opportunity to go have sex with somebody, we were going to go have sex with each other because that in that instance, neither of us would get hurt. But while we were in that room. After some period of time, the people at that party busted in six five, six eight, maybe people, big people, adults. At least one of them had a gun. I think three or four of them had a gun, to be honest with you. But then they assaulted her with me at gunpoint, and then they killed it in front of me and said, that's what's going to happen to you if you don't do everything the next person that walks in this room what they want.
Speaker 1: Do you think they knew Trump was going to walk in the room. Do you think do you think they had premeditated that Trump would walk in the room next?
Speaker 2: Oh yes, yeah, yeah. I think that would be just part of the experience for him, you know, to get to traumatize me. And for all I know he was watching through a you know, cracking the wall. I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: So like an escalation from the puppies, yes, okay. So Trump would traumatize you first and then sexually assault you. There was the incident with when Trump murdered the puppies and forced you to watch, and then the incident went Trump had Patricia killed, yes, okay, and then that's the incident with Patricia. We spoke about where Trump assaulted you, tortured you, and then Trump wanted you to engage in sex with Trump. And you found the tent pig and got a condom on and then inserted the Kingdom in trump anus just as hard as you could.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, And my understandable plan was to continue hurting him to death. But as soon as I did that, he started screaming and those same people busted back in it.
Speaker 1: So and then what occurred we my dad was at that party, obviously not in that room.
Speaker 2: It was just these other people. But we did not get a faulted or anything at that party. They didn't know what to do at that point, so we left. We didn't get beat up. I didn't get further assaulted by anyone.
Speaker 6: But some period of time passed, a.
Speaker 2: Week, two weeks, six weeks. I couldn't tell you how much time, but I can remember my.
Speaker 6: Dad saying, we've got to go face the music. So, you know, I can.
Speaker 2: Remember him talking to me like I had I had done something wrong. He said, you can't do that to the rich people. You know you're there there, You're gonna get beat up, is basically what he said. He said, you've been beat up before, it's gonna be just like that. You'll you'll be okay. But I can remember him saying, you can't fight back with the candless folks.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. And that's when you were taken to the farm. And then six or maybe ten different groups. It was it's just like, yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: It was at least three or four or five people at a time in these groups. Because I think by that point I was, well, I had to I had done what I did to Trump. They knew that that I was kind of in a like a homicidal type of rage, so they made sure to have enough people that that they felt safe because also my dad could fight too, and he was there, so they had in each of these little groups, they had enough that they know that they I'm sure that they could overpower both me and my dad because my dad's no slouch either. I could fight like a little wolverine even as a child because of how I came up. Well, he was a bare knuckle boxer and a tough man type of dude, so he could fight too. But it was like they took us from station to station, you know, to I don't know, just to increase, the the uh, the horror of it.
Speaker 1: I guess I really premeditated seems like premeditative, like, well, what I know of Trump is that Trump would attempt to premeditatedly stage such a scene to terrorize you relatorily.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, So he wasn't there at that I assume that he was. It was a close enough time frame that he was still recovering. Yeah, but uh, I can remember that even my dad having the conversation with the people, because of the level that they had kind of taken it to to get me to that homicide rage. I remember my dad arguing that it was unreasonable. He said, you know, this is just what happens when you push somebody far enough, you know.
Speaker 1: So then they argument. So then they took you to different locations, several groups at a time, tortured and assaulted you sexually. And then at one point you said, they they hosed you off with a garden hose. And what did they say say again to your dad that you were dirty and to hose you.
Speaker 2: Off that Yeah, they said, he's disgusting, Just take a garden hose to him or something. And somebody went inside the house and got a bar of soap, and I remember.
Speaker 6: They threw it at me and hit me in the head, and that.
Speaker 2: They all thought that was funny. And I was struggling because I had to get the soap from the ground, and I can remember being hit to the point where I was just having trouble grasping the soap, not just from a standpoint of like being able to see it, but like from the coordination aspect of it, just because I'd been hitting the head and body and everything so much that I even had difficulty in getting the soap. So they made me take a shower with while they stood there with the garden hose just hosing me off, and I can remember getting really cold from that. But then it wasn't over. That would have been about the halfway point.
Speaker 1: And you said it was sexual assault followed by beatings. In all of those.
Speaker 2: Cases, yes, some people didn't even want to sexually assault me. Some people just wanted to beat the hell out of me. So not all of them, they got to do whatever they wanted, but with all of the different people that included some sort of physical assault, physical and sexual assault or just the physical. There weren't any instances of just sexual assault. It was it was. It was a round causing damage to me and and at towards the end of it, I can remember my dad saying he can't take anymore. I want to die. Yeah, And you know, at that point he had like drugged me because I couldn't walk or anything. To one of the groups and they said, if if he can't take anymore, it's not over with, you're going to take the rest of it. And he said, fine, because I'm going to go to jail any to kill him. So they beat the absolute hell out of him too. I can remember my dad kind of carried me away from the last like a group of people, and I think he had a change those or something for me. And it took a while, like at thirty minutes or something, but I finally got fuir enough I could breathe and everything to where I walked out of there with help.
Speaker 1: And then is that when they took you to Andy Biggs or Andy Biggs towards thereafter?
Speaker 2: Not immediately thereafter, but another week or two passed, or maybe maybe a month, week two whatever. It was healed as far as my most of my bruises and stuff like that from the first forim incident by the time I went to Andy Biggs, and of the physical assaults, his the worst. He kept beating me until my ribs were broken. I've turned blue convulsion. If you get beaten enough, as you try to breathe, you just kind of click. I can't describe it any other way than that. It's not even a weed.
Speaker 6: Or anything, but you're You're like diaphragm.
Speaker 2: Or something locks up and you just start clicking.
Speaker 1: M h.
Speaker 2: Some people call that like the death rattle. Yeah, that's point to which you be to where when I would try to breathe, my my chest would just make this clicking noise. HM. I don't know how to just no.
Speaker 1: You described that extremely extremely clearly. Like I said, I appreciate your forthrightness. Now, you and I had spoken, and you said that your dad told you that after the incident with Andy Biggs, that that your dad said that Trump and Trump's associates said that whatever debt they thought you owed because you fought back against Trump, that the debt was paid, and the debt was you getting raped and beaten brutally by all those individuals, including anti Bigs. Yes, and then you said that you don't recall attending any more parties after that, and you weren't serviced because they thought you aged out because you were twelve or thirteen, or whether they just thought you were much too much of a hassle, like they could get caught.
Speaker 2: I think all of that came into play, yes, or.
Speaker 1: They might wanted to behave vindicted towards your dad about whatever money your dad was earning.
Speaker 2: Do you think I couldn't speak any of that corner. Yeah, I'm not even sure, like the financial arrangements or anything like that. I can remember that when they sent me to.
Speaker 6: The brothel, they were upset that they.
Speaker 2: Didn't make more money. And then I can remember Lynn being absolutely furious because they were going to get they paid a from doing The Child Born in Tennessee, but they wound up losing money on the deal because they got stiffed by whoever bought the film when it was when it was done, and they had to spend I think some money on a lawyer. So it was a net loss for them. It was something to do with like the film wasn't as long as what they they agreed to pay money for, so they didn't they didn't make as much. And you know, but the film.
Speaker 1: Okay, and the filming, most of the filming, the parties was all associated with Trump and the Trump Epstein just laying Panophile ring, different layers of parties.
Speaker 2: But it's a it's a whole bunch of people. It's just that from my childhood perspective, what I saw, what I thought that I saw, he was the big boss, Donald Donald Trump was the big boss. And then Epstein was like, like you said, like the manager or something. And then you had lower level people like my dad that kind of went out and found girls or coordinated, you know, at the ground level of things. Yeah, Epstein himself, he just sought out people like my dad that would fell you know, their adopted child, their actual child or whatever. So those are the different layers of people.
Speaker 1: But that Trump was involved in a lot of the planning, micromanaging, filming, certainly.
Speaker 2: The payouts, because I know that when I was offered to Trump, the the excitement that was in the house from Lynn particularly, was that this is going to be the big payday. You know, we have made it up to the highest level of this thing sort of so to speak, because they would they would sell me at a lower level to people that they knew, you know, not this is outside of the parties. But obviously they don't have the type of money that these rich folks have, so that wasn't really a big payday. And they were nervous about taking that kind of money because they were accepting this large amount of risks for a very really little amount of reward, and they were excited to make it to the level of Donald Trump, because I think the payday that they were supposed to get was twenty five thousand dollars. May have been another sum, but that's just the sum that I remember, and that may not sound like a lot, especially today, but for our h left standard of living, that would have been a fairly size of a chunk of money.
Speaker 1: M and you so, and we spoke about in terms of the years when you were about nine to ten years old, maybe eight years old until about thirteen, and most of the parties there were only three or four kids there, sometimes only you, yes, and the difference we have, yeah.
Speaker 2: And they would almost always have at least one girl there, so that I'm sure that the mentality of that would be, you know, have a boy or a girl to choose from. And there may have been children at these parties that were in attendance that I just didn't see because I was being abused, you know, in like a bedroom of the farmhouse or some other location, and there could have been more people there. I can't you know, I can't really say exactly that you get kind of just just from a standpoint of of the experience, you very much just kind of look lock onto your surroundings to try to stay alive. You know, you're looking at the person that you're having this encounter with, anything that you could potentially use for a weapon, escape point paths, and stuff like that. Very much. You're in survival modes, so you tend to hyper focus on just what's immediately around you. So there may have been additional things going on, but I really wasn't paying attention.
Speaker 1: To those, Okay, okay. And we spoke about the average age was like nine or ten years old. In some cases.
Speaker 2: Lay adult prostitutes were there too, so the younger and is not and all the way up to you know, young ladies seventeen, eighteen, nineteen twenty year olds, you know.
Speaker 1: And did you ever see Andy Big sexually assault and torture anyone else?
Speaker 2: No? No, not that I can recall.
Speaker 1: No, And what about Jim Jordan.
Speaker 2: No, I remember him from that one instance. I'm not saying that he wasn't an additional but I only remember him that there was, And I can remember a bunch of people being there, but to be honest with you, the rest of them just kind of kind of meld together, you know, I mean just a bunch of adults, you know, kind of a crowd of people. The ones that I focused on, the ones that I remember, are the ones that feared into my brain that this this person could kill me next time. Yeah, So I need, I need to remember this type of type of deal. And that's those three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then Trump during all those years. Now, did you ever see Clarence Thomas more than once or Lindy Graham?
Speaker 2: I could have, but I only remembered Lindsay because his mannerisms, particularly when he's not in the public spotlight, are very effeminate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So.
Speaker 6: That stood out to me, and Clarence stood out to me.
Speaker 2: And I only remember them seeing them at one of those parties before anything happened. So I'm not saying that they were necessarily involved in abuse. They could have been. They could have even been involved in abuse that included me.
Speaker 6: I just can't swear to that, but he stood out because of.
Speaker 2: His mannerisms being so effeminate. I believe the people that I was around, my dad and whoever he was talking to at the time, joking and laughing about those manner And then I remember Clarence because he's a black man. Not only is he black man, but he's kind of a dark skinned black man. So in that group of people, he stood out a lot because, yeah, he was the only black guy.
Speaker 1: There, Okay. And then in terms of we talked about transportation plane, airplane, helicopter, automobile, you said there was usually only there weren't a lot of folks on the plane. Maybe sometimes three or four other kids. Sometimes you just do you whichever adults on the plane. When with the snuff movies, were any of those shot on the farm that you remember or those were you said were at different locations?
Speaker 2: Those were at different locations?
Speaker 1: And how many folks did you see killed in the snuff movies that you saw filmed.
Speaker 2: That that was filmed for sure, one hundred percent. I only remember that one. Now, if they filmed Patricia being shot, that would be too. But the other one was on on like what you would think of as a movie set, you know, probably just a warehouse, somebody's basement. I couldn't tell you the location, but it was. It wasn't just a handheld you know, VHS camporder. It was something on a tripod with lights and things like that. And we were having sex and somebody walked in and just shot her in the head. And I don't remember her name.
Speaker 1: So as a similar mos with Patricia.
Speaker 2: Yes, but there was no additional assault to me afterwards. But yes, it was similar to what happened there.
Speaker 6: Other than with Patricia.
Speaker 2: They busted in. It was, however, many of them. There was about half a dozen, and I had to stand there and watch, kind of like I had too with the puppies while they abused her first and then shot her.
Speaker 1: Did Patricia say anything to you before Patricia was shot? Do you remember anything? Did Patricia say anything all during the assault.
Speaker 2: I can remember her asking to just die, please just kill me. And I can remember telling Patricia because this is what Samantha had said to Sarah before Samantha shot her, was You're gonna come be with me now, I love you, and then she shot her. So I said the same thing.
Speaker 8: To Patricia, and then they shot her.
Speaker 1: There really aren't any English language words that convey you know, I'm glad that you found each other, that you found some way that you could find some sort of friendship and such heroine circumstances. I'm so sad, but you know, maybe just a.
Speaker 2: Sweet, sweet little girl, you know, And that's what these people are and this world is just not me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Do you have a sense that that Trump and those perpetrators would specifically try to look for children they thought were really innocent to torture, like the puppies, like the more innocent they wanted to get more.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was about the the experience to them didn't seem to be all that sexual in nature. It was about taking a h bright, little energetic youth and then just destroying that person, even if not physically necessarily, but psychologically and emotionally like like to the point where they just really were traumatized for life.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: That was that was what they seemed to enjoy doing. And my mother, Mary ben Riley, was of the exact same personality flaws that those rich people were, and as bad as my dad is and as far as human beings go, I would I would I would say that he's just about a failure in every way. He wasn't even that bad. There was just some semblance of conscious with him, Like I can remember at that party in him just about breaking down into tears because it was effecting emotionally to see me take that level of punishment or abuse or whatever. So Lynn would have. Lynn was a type of person. She would have smiled and laughed and had a really good time. That's who she was, and that's who Donald Trump is, and that's who any it is. Those three, those three are like the last level of human as far as depravity goes. I mean, there's there's nothing in the way of watching another person suffer that they didn't seem to enjoy would be the best way to put it.
Speaker 1: So would be similar sort of psychopathy as John wyn Gacy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, if you can remember the Aanta was the first and maybe only person that Lynn got to kill, and I remember her being upset that she didn't get to be the one to kill her. H And that's the last part of what they used is leverage against me, and they had damaged her to the point where she was probably going to die anyway. But Samantha asked me, they threw her in the room. They had cut off one of her toes. She was she was not in a good way. I think that maybe they had broken her arm, but she was. She was suffering, and she asked me to choke her to death, and I did, and they used that. My parents used that as leverage against me for a period of time, telling me that I was the only one guilty of murder. So in my childhood brain, I thought that made sense. But I just did for Sammy what Samy kinda did for Sarah.
Speaker 1: That's how you were looking at. Okay, So let's just recap because that's important. I don't want that to give miss construed. So Samantha Sarah, Patricia, which one was African American? Again, Amantha Samantha. So Samantha was African American. And you're all tortured and trafficked by Trump and the Trump Epstein Pentophile ring. Yeah, brutally tortured. When Sarah was going to commit suicide, Sarah was afraid to pull the trigger, and Samantha pulled the trigger, and so that Samantha could die. Amanda was afraid to commit suicide. Samantha ask Sarah asked, Samantha Sarah asked to pull the trigger. And then when the room, Sarah.
Speaker 2: Had asked for me to be in the room too because she wanted we cared about each other. Me, Sarah, Samantha, and Patricia were all just like we kind of you know, three musketeers or whatever. We kind of stuck with each other because we did the best we could look out for one another. But she wanted me to be in the room too because she wanted to dive around the people that she loved. And at that point it was just me and Samantha. I don't, I don't.
Speaker 1: And that at the brothel again, well what was the kid? Yeah, okay, that was at the brothel, okay, And so that's when Sarah died. And then they had to clean up, clean up.
Speaker 2: The adults came in and took the body, took Sarah's, but I remember Samantha and I had to use the you know for clean the solutions and clean up all the blood and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: And then when Marie Lynn and William Kyle tortured Samantha almost to death, Samantha was going to die, and then Samantha asked you to kill Samantha. Similar that Sarah asked Samantha to kill Sarah.
Speaker 2: She showed me how to choke her and I didn't.
Speaker 1: What else did did she say?
Speaker 2: Samantha, Yeah, she.
Speaker 1: Just saved me, she said, to say save her.
Speaker 2: She made me promise to live life both of them. She made me promise that I would get through it.
Speaker 1: What do you think marie Lynn and William would have done to Samantha if Samantha couldn't have died.
Speaker 2: They just would have kept beating on her until she was dead. So a couple of weeks, probably a.
Speaker 1: Couple of weeks. So they tortured Samanta during a couple of weeks, and then Samantha asked you to kill Samantha. Because Samantha didn't want to die getting tortured by William Kyle and Marie Lynn.
Speaker 2: She said, I can't go back in there. I can't do it again. Yeah, because they would. They had us locked in like a little storage room. Yeah, and they would pull us out one at a time and torture us and then throw us back in there together. And that last day they threw her back in there at night, and I can remember we stayed up almost all night talking yea. And I remember when day Bread kit. She said, I got You've got to do it. I can't. I can't. Basically, she could not face them again. And she knew that shortly after sunrise. You know my parents were young. Yeah, so when I filed the police report, I told them that same thing, so that the police report that was never followed up. You did that in lack And, Oklahoma.
Speaker 1: In Oklahoma and so you talked when you talk to the police, he said, Samantha had asked you to kill Samantha because Samantha couldn't get bear getting tortured by your parents anymore. And you told the police, and the police never fold up. In Oklahoma, they I.
Speaker 2: Throwd out a whole report. I was recorded. I gave them the exact same story I'm telling you, and I never heard back from them. And I don't know why. I don't know how deep they dug. I don't know why that investigation stoleed. But at the conclusion of that, I felt as though law enforcement was not somebody that would do anything because I know that the investigations have to be somewhere. Yeah, my parents were investigated over and over and over again, particularly my dad, in three different states.
Speaker 1: Seems like there were some more different.
Speaker 2: States, more different states, because Texas, Tennessee, Alabama, and they tried to kill me in Florida. There was another investigation in that followed them back to Alabama.
Speaker 1: So you know, I have a question for you. Yes, this is specific regarding with Trump again, and I think it might help in terms of sort of just establishing something. When you kicked the the tent peg into Trump's anus, you said it tore Trump's backside open, anus open. There's a lot of gossip discussion about Donald Trump's being incontinent since several years ago. I remember some folks that worked on the television series The Apprentice. They said Donald Trump had to wear diapers and that I would.
Speaker 2: Bet it's because I ripped him open.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's what That's what my senses is that some of the gossip has been, oh, Trump had used adderall Trump was incontinent because of drug use. But I'm wondering, and I do know that the truth, if that's if that's actually the reason Trump wears diapers, is a significant part. Do you think do you remember? I think I mean, can you describe what the injuries look like? Do you remember enough to describe?
Speaker 2: I just remember I remember the screen that he let out when I kicked him, and I remember back in a way, and it was I can't remember exactly what it looked like, but it wasn't just that he was hurt. He started while he was screaming, like his entire body was was in almost like a horseshoe where he was just vibrating or convulsing while he was just screaming. At the time, I remember his reaction being so loud that it scared me and I kind of backed away. But what the injury itself looked like, I can I can't really describe that because I in my mind, I thought that he was going.
Speaker 6: To die after so I just I like got as far.
Speaker 2: Away as I could, like in the corner, and as he's just the scream that he let out, I can remember that, just like a manshee. And then those people came in there, obviously knowing something was up from a pointing a gun at me. Anyway, they they they didn't beat me, they didn't do anything like that. They just showed him.
Speaker 6: Up, got him out of there, and then they tried to figure out.
Speaker 2: What would what had happened, And I know it. At one point I was just there was like a couple of guys on the gun on me, and there was some discussion. My dad was brought in and they they just let us go for that day. Nobody, nobody harmed us that day because they didn't really know what how they were going to handle it. They didn't know if Trump was going to die. He was fucked up. I mean, no doubt, h that's something that left the scar. There's there is no doubt in my mind that that left a permanent scar on him. No. And and as far as if it's possible that that's the reason that he's incognent today, it's very very much so. It wasn't in there. It wasn't a minor injury by any stretch of imagination. It was in my It was my best effort to kill him in the most horrible way that I could possibly do it. I just happened to fail.
Speaker 1: Well, you were twelve, and you've just seen Patricia tortured and raped and murdered. Trump premeditated the murder of Patricia to torture you, and then Trump tortured you extreme circumstances. You know, you you know, you experienced understandable rage that injustice, the most depraved sort of injustice.
Speaker 2: And as much as I am able to corroborate, I wish somebody would just offer my dad a deal, because he knows all of it. It would be worth him not going to jail, as far as I'm concerned, just to blow this whole thing open him because it's bad. If my dad is any malice that I might have towards him is superseded by the fact that the whole of the organization is even worse. Yeah, but that's just me talking to you. I mean, I understand you're not in that position. I'm not in that position, but that's just you know. I wonder how many other people are out there that are just like my dad. My dad was kind of like a I don't know, a recruiter. Maybe you know he I think he would go out and find runyways. But I can't. I can't say where those people got all of the other people. I know that. I don't know where Sarah came from. I know Samantha came from an abusive household, and she ran away when she was twelve or thirteen. I lived on the streets for a while and then wound up in that brothel and then wound up getting used in that whole ring. And Patricia had been in some similar circumstance where I think that she was adopted and used kind of like I was, but then she wound up on the street too, another runaway. But I don't know Sarah's background. I don't remember it.
Speaker 1: I think your dad was probably one of similar sort of recruiters they might have used in.
Speaker 9: Different locations or in terms of the core group of like those specific torture parties that might have tried to keep a quite tight rain on things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is there anything else you want to talk about right now? I mean, I think I.
Speaker 2: Think I have. I have shared the bulk of what I remember vividly. You know, sometimes another detail or something that will pop up into my head, uh m hm.
Speaker 6: But you know, and I've.
Speaker 2: Spent years kind of trying to dissect all of this, and uh, you know, over the number of years, about the last ten years, I've been just peeling back layer after later of this and as far as what I remember clearly, this is this is pretty much. Yet, you know, like I say, there were other instances of assaults, but I can't tell you who did what, when or where. And I can't play it to a specific individual outside of you know, my both of my parents assaulted me. Some of the other family members assaulted me. I can remember that. But as far as anybody else any importance, those five names that I've given are the only ones. The two that I that that that were there, and then the the the three and Jim and Donald Trump. But there there were other people at those parties, and those people were important. I just can't point a finger at them and say for sure that person.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about that at all. Right now, there's is, to be.
Speaker 2: Honest with you, Seeing Clarence Thomas there really stood out. But what cemmenced that into my brain was the celebration that my dad had when he got confirmed onto the Supreme Court him how excited he was to have a person as high as the Supreme Court that was involved in all of it as sort of a buffer.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so you know, we could potentially have.
Speaker 2: John Roberts or Justice Alito, one of those guys in there. Potentially, I don't know, but I can remember specifically how excited he was that, you know, this is a person in about the highest position possible. And I remember him thinking saying that that's a lifetime appointment. So do you remember for what that's worth?
Speaker 1: No, that's important, that's significant. Do you remember any female attendees at those parties, adult females.
Speaker 2: Yes, but it was not very common. Lynn went to one at least, and they were rare. Most of the women that were at these parties were escorts or children.
Speaker 6: So there were some.
Speaker 2: Adult escorts at some of the parties for sure, and then there were possibly before it got down to the smaller group of people at the end where they really did the more brutal, more heinous stuff. That was always just a bunch of them. I can't remember women being at a smaller circle other than other people being trafficked. I can't remember any women being.
Speaker 1: There besides Trump. Could you identify any of the rest of the men of those eight to ten men that were always in that tour in that the core torture group, if you saw the photos, he would be.
Speaker 2: The only one that that I could clearly say that this this person. The rest of them, uh, I didn't think they were going to kill me. Yeah, So they just kind of go into the memory bank of just something else bad, and I well, the only ones that I remember are the ones that that I thought were dangerous, and then Clarence because he's black, and then Lindsay just because of his mannerisms, and I remember more. I remember seeing him and observing his mannerisms. What I remember even more ish my dad and whoever he was with at the time kind of joking about those mannerisms. I can even remember somebody telling my dad to be careful because there were a lot of people at that party that were gay. So if you got caught like making fun of a rich person that was gay or at least had the mannerisms and demeanor of a gay person, that it might cause my dad problems, you know. So it was kind of yeah, we can kind of laugh and joke about this a little bit here, but you better be careful what you say around other people because a lot of these people are gay or at least have bisexual tendencies, and they may take offense to that. And these are people that my dad was not in a position to to offend they.
Speaker 1: You know, Okay, Well, what I'm going to do. I'm gonna get this recording here, this second recording and backups and so on, and then I'm just gonna spend the rest of Saturday quiet doing some peaceful things, which I highly suggest you do as well. Just whatever you like to do that you there, you go.
Speaker 2: It's not too hot outside. It was pretty hot yesterday, but that's that's not what I that's my meditation matter, the gym, and.
Speaker 10: Yeah, spend some time outdoors, okay, And then what I'll do, like I said already, I'd like to I'd like to just get the text messages we've.
Speaker 1: Got on the recordings, and I'm just going to figure out in terms of you know, you know, there's so there's two recordings now and I'm just going to figure out, like well, whether I might just upload to a specific drive and then I'm gonna look at this some of the in terms of the the logistics with their courtings, like like I said, like I'd like to just post them raw with a brief summary and you know, a totally different context. But a long time ago, I was speaking to some folks who are at NASA about climate crisis related and one of the women that I know at NASA was talking about all the data they were seeing and there was so much politicization of the data that Lynn was concerned that you know, it's going to be huge negative impact. Lynn's perspective in terms of climate crisis was, you know, in terms of survival of the human species. And we'd had some discussion about posting all of these data from all these different locations, the North Koreans Noorad just sort ofbody could look at the data and they'd be like, Holy Christ, what the heck is going on? And then it's like a bit more simple to try to get folks of different opinions belief systems to behave more unified. So slightly obviously what we're discussing is is quite different. But that's what's similar is, you know, the truth is being suppressed and very.
Speaker 2: Much it all comes back to greed, you know, and these people have this this this defect in their their soul or personality or whatever you want to say, and they're denying the climate crisis for the sake of money, and they're denying the pedophile ring because the rich people that are involved in it want it to continue. Yeah, it's just a level of corruption that that seems to permeate. I don't know, in almost every direction. It's not everybody who is corrupt or most certainly the average person I would think would be.
Speaker 6: Uh, very much against all of this, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not enough people in key positions to prevent it from happening. And that's yeah, And you know, to be honest with these to some degree, it feels like the Democrats are just are are just part of theater. You know. Joe Biden had four years to to kind of do some things, and it seemed like like as far as policy went, you know, it seemed like some things were going in the right direction.
Speaker 6: But where were the where were where.
Speaker 2: Was the the the uh the urgency with the guy that tried to inside a coup. Well, they feel like they're just they're just playing ah almost amatives, you know.
Speaker 1: No, I understand. I think, yeah, I think Joe Biden, Biden was trying to do the right thing. And there's obviously a lot of folks Republicans that are involved in the pedophile ring and have compliment against them, and perhaps some Democrats, and I think I think it's one of those situations where you know, Biden had more information, There's a lot more Biden would have done, So there's obviously being some collusion about the information that everyone's getting. And I think what you were speaking what you're you know what you're talking about in terms of the parties and how the parties seem to be presented. You know, folks that were engaged in some level of criminal behavior that wasn't the extreme criminal behavior of those that were torturing and murdering kids, and so they were all trying to play it all off against them auscole. These different folks had compromats, say on drug use or some sex acts they didn't want publicized, but they didn't know about the torturing. So a lot of collusion. But there are decent folks, and there are decent folks that are trying to do the right thing. And I'll get these audio files, I'll get them looked at, I'll get them uploaded, I'll write a little summary. I'm sort of simmering about, you know, just some of the logistics in terms of the file size, the right location, where I'm comfortable with the files being And I'm like, I say, I've already looked in terms of some contacts at the HOG. One of the things with the HOG is the United States isn't part of the international you know, the criminal court system anymore. But I know how can still be presented because it is international security issue considering Trump's wreaking this sort of havoc. Now, Trump's attempting to wreak havoc on all sorts of folks in all sorts of countries regarding tariffs and all sorts of nonsense. And is it the exact demo you described with the puppies and with Patricia So does seems.
Speaker 2: To to enjoy watching the the the act of suffering play out, Yeah, in almost any venue that he has any part of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and now we know immigrations and detentions, disappearances in the United States again it's similar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, I don't know. I just if if if one thing that's good for this country, it will be by being such a future human being, he will maybe expose much of the corruption around him. And that is my only hope for him, other than that he's there's no positive person purpose to mankind. But if his level of mouth seasons somehow segues into the the exposing of the misdeeds of some really bad people around him, that'll be the only good thing.
Speaker 1: He's ever done.
Speaker 2: That's just my opinion. But I just I have watched this presidency closer than any other because of my past, and good God, everything he touched turns to ship And it seems to be that he turns it to shit in the most callous and and and and and horrible way possible for as many people as he can make it that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh, it's it's it's incredible to me that so many people are on board with the suffering of others, and it seems to be the the almost the selling point.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know, I can remember discussing with somebody the other day. I don't care if somebody's here legally or illegally.
Speaker 6: At the end of the day, that's still a.
Speaker 2: Human being that we're talking about. Now, if this person is gone and and murdered people or or or done something like that, well then they should answer for it. But every person deserves due process, every person. And that's the way the Constitution is written. That was one thing that all nine Supreme Court justice has even agreed on, is that everybody should get due process.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And so the fact that he is denying people that and trying to convince the masses that certain people do not deserve due process is just alarming to a degree that it actually is shocking to me that it just it isn't a line in the sand for every body. I don't understand the reasoning behind some people thinking that that because your skin's brown, you don't deserve due process, or because you cross the border here, which is essentially a civil matter, a speeding ticket type of violation. You know that somehow now that person deserves to suffer to death on.
Speaker 1: Such a subject, something that I'm simmering with. In terms of timing of publishing the files. You know, there's on one hand, I want to publish sooner than later. But one of my siblings is traveling to the United States this week and I told her not to travel. I said it was quite urgent not to travel, and she just hasn't read a lot of information there. Yeah, I know. And so what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at in terms of just especially since we've you know, our discussion today, I don't I need to confirm when my sister's traveling and her husband when they're back in Canada, and I would want to make sure they're back in Canada before I post the audio file, just in case I don't. I don't blame it, you know, because I just don't. I mean, it's one of those things, you know. I just I want to make sure you're in a safe location. I want to I have a friend who's retired. He's American. He's worked as a defense attorney, but he lives in Canada now at least half the year, and he hates Trump. And I got a call in to him. He was a defense attorney the United States, and I want to run through some things with him, see if he has some suggestions, just in terms of preparation, in terms of you know, so we're okay, so if there's a degage press, maybe it will get maybe folks will ignore, maybe there'll be a bunch of press contexts. I just want to make sure there's a bit in terms of preparation there. So, but it is really urgent, I know, sooner than later. So let's just you know, go step by step.
Speaker 2: Okay, Absolutely, I'll look forward to hearing back from you. Yeah. And there is one other entity that.
Speaker 6: Is right now going through some flight.
Speaker 2: Logs and and I think they're going to schedule talking to me tomorrow. I think it's the day that they had. So they are looking for my name and my dad's name in different itineraries to try to piece it together from a different angle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and who are the folks you're speaking to there?
Speaker 2: There? I have the name on there. I don't have it on the top of my head. Hold on the centem An email. Look at my email the Crustian and Daily. I see the list.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's right. So they're looking through there. Yeah, okay, don't when you speak to them, maybe just tell them that don't mention my name, but just say you're speaking to someone that's helping them with that's helping you in terms of court related, affidavit related and that that that I'm planning on publishing some discussions with us imminently, and if they would, you know, I just want to, you know, I want to make sure that it doesn't get the muddy the waters don't get muddied inadvertently. I I actually follow them on social media and I I like what they're you know, they're trying to get compilations and all the ice agents and everything. So that's great. But I would appreciate just from a and just a bit more In terms of my background, I spent lots of time advising folks on a whole range of subjects, and I, you know, have a very specific approach in regards to law enforcement. That's sort of Clark. I'm sort of Clark Kent camouflaged. And so when I look at what I'm looking at, it's really about what's truly the right thing that's really going to truly help ensure there's justice, and I mean like true justice. So if you would, if anybody from any journalistic outlet tries to contact you for interviews or anything, I would appreciate if you would just decline until we can get this published, cause I think that's going to really help in terms of what we can of what's the most important to get out of what we've covered raw, because journalists are going to try and edit, and there's just we don't we have to be careful about who's on side and who isn't. So right, So, and I'd like to speak to some folks that you know with the human rights organizations, maybe even try to get something into the ICC before you know, again, sooner than later. And so yeah, so talk to the folks at the Krustian tomorrow, but please don't agree to any sort of journalistic interviews with them or anyone else until we get these audio files published. Okay, Okay, awesome and contact me anytime anything comes up. Okay, I want you to know that you know, I'm a fierce warrior myself.
Speaker 2: So I believe I have died ahead and relate the the bulk of what I truly remember clearly. But if some detail should come up that I that I remember after the fact that I think it's pertinent, I'll just shooting a text or a message. Yeah, And I feel like I've been as thorough as I can without you know, had living. You know, I have my thoughts on the matter as well, but I'm just trying to relate to those things that that that I clearly remember, and that unfortunately is just the the small amount that I have told you. You know, there's much more to it. It's just that those details are so muddy that all I can say is there's just a substantial amount more abuse that I can't pinpoint and be specific about.
Speaker 1: So no, I understand, and then you know again, we'll just I'd like to still like to look, we've got these files. I probably in terms of the one file, I'll probably shorten the length just of the five minutes where we talk about, you know, carefulness in terms of journalists and stuff and my sister traveling just for safety reason. So I'll just cut the one file short. But then for sure I'd like to look at, you know, another interview where we talk about some of the details that are fuzzy and everything.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Today is July nineteenth, twenty twenty five, and continuing with interviews from tomorrow, I mean from tomorrow. Today is July nineteenth, twenty twenty five. Oh, July twentieth, My goodness, gracious, since it is so yeah, today is July twentieth, twenty twenty five, and we're continuing with interviews from yesterday during July nineteenth, twenty twenty five, and I wanted to just recap what we had spoken about about the girls. So there was ten to twelve films, one snuff film we spoke about yesterday converse, but yesterday there's one more circumstance similar where you were there when the girls girls were killed after the filming. There were at least two girls that were killed. Was the same moo. They were shot in the head.
Speaker 2: I didn't witness that. The aid man, I didn't know that it was coming. We completed filming. Then the girls they said, hey, you know y'all come with us, you know, you helped pack up the equipment or clean up or do something, you know, in reference to me. And there there was another person in there with me besides the girls, and I could hear a gunshot, but I didn't. I wasn't witnessed to it. It was outside. And I can remember the other person saying, just focus on what we've got to do. That's that's not us or not you or whatever like that. So you know, I can remember wondering if my if it was going to be my turn next or whatever. But you know, as far as you know, witnessing it or anything, or knowing what happened after or how they you know, disposed of them, I don't. I don't know any of that.
Speaker 1: And you said you thought they were silencing the girls, and the girls were under thirteen.
Speaker 2: Well, the in the Brothels, Samantha had talked about that they only used the girls for a certain amount of.
Speaker 6: Time because after a period of time.
Speaker 2: Where they kind of became cognizant that they weren't going to really ever rise above that because the way that they would sell it to the girls is, hey, you know, we're going to clean you up and make you beautiful, and you'll be around these rich people, and you know they like young women. So if you can be what they want, then perhaps, you know, you'll go off and live in a mansion with one of these rich people. But that facade or that lie or whatever only survives for so long because they're horribly abused and things like that, and after a period of time, they just kind of become aware that this is their station in life. They're never going to be I guess the arm candy of one of those rich people flying on their jets, you know. And the way that Samantha described it is once they get to that level of consciousness, they have they have passed their expiration day. So they would only use the girls for a certain amount of time, and you know, they were either recruiting or finding. I don't know how they got the goods, you know, but I can remember even in the brief period of time that I was there, because I wasn't there for more longer than just a few months, you know, maybe even maybe even just like a couple of months. But even in that small period of time, I saw one, two, three, four, five people.
Speaker 1: Killed five killed during two months.
Speaker 2: Ye yes, I saw Sarah guy. She was there when I was there when she died. Samantha killed another one of the girls that was that was that. I think she just killed her because she kept causing problems, to be honest with you. And then the two which I believe it was two. It might have been one. It could have been three. I wouldn't swear you know on the number, but I believe it was two. And that one shoot. And then the one girl that was killed during the filming, it was she was killed on phil while the while the.
Speaker 1: Cameras were yeah, and then Sarah was committing suicide. You said yes, yes, Patricia to terrorized you. Yes, So those were additional killings on top of the five during the two months.
Speaker 2: Is that well, let me let me count again. So yes, Sarah, the two, oh, there's another one that I saw killed two.
Speaker 1: So Sarah, which was sort of more of a suicide. Would but then Samantha pulled the trigger right.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay. And then one other time where one of the girls was executed in the brothel and that was in front of all of us.
Speaker 1: So one of the girls was executed in the brothel, and did you see that Samantha did the execution, Did they force Samantha to do the execution or not.
Speaker 2: Two separate instances. The one girl that was executed, I did not know her. I don't know if i'd ever even hardly spoken to her, but she was killed as some sort of retaliation. Somebody was beating Samantha and I got involved in it. And again it was one of those people that you couldn't touch. So they came and they didn't kill me. They didn't kill Samantha. They killed this other girl. And I don't even think she had anything to do with it.
Speaker 1: And was that the one in the brothel.
Speaker 2: That was one of the ones in the brothel? Yes, And that Samantha killed this other girl just because she she had beat up one of the other girls, and she kept feeling stuff and she kept like trying to cause problems with the people running it, and she just she murdered her. Okay, So that was even separate of all of that. So and you know, I know, I'm I'm thinking of more and more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I suspect you'll think of a lot of them.
Speaker 2: All of these things are kind of compartmentalized. A little bit.
Speaker 10: Something happen, you know, Yeah, it's okay, Well, what I understand.
Speaker 1: You know, there's there's there's a lot.
Speaker 2: You've been through a.
Speaker 1: Lot, and you're trying to diligently remember and you know, you know, remembering you'll probably remember a lot more. And you know how I'm making sure is comfortable, you know, so as you know. So, so there was during the two months, there was at least five girls killed, and the killings were all related to the Trump Epstein pedophile ring. There was execution snuff film silencing the girls.
Speaker 2: Now, at that brothel, I never saw anybody except this big belly hillbilly that ran it. Yeah, and then one other I don't know if you call it some some mobster that was the one that came in and shot the kind of terrorized all of us, pointed together at all of us, and then just shot kind of one girl at random.
Speaker 1: Okay, So a mobster.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I don't I have no idea who he was. Just some older guy, you know, gray hair, pinky ring type person, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And when the two girls were killed after the filming, tell me again, what what the other individual said to you? That you're good, they won't kill you. Boys are hard to find me.
Speaker 2: Like I was working, maybe packing up stuff or cleaning or I don't remember exactly what I was doing, but I remember that. I want to say. We were breaking down the stuff that they had used to film it, and when I heard the gun shot, you know, I stopped working. And the guy was basically to the effect of, this doesn't concern you. Just focus on what you're doing, you know. So I just I kept doing whatever it was I was feeling.
Speaker 1: And he said boys are hard, boys are hard to find.
Speaker 2: You're you're good boys. He said, you're good. Girls are a diamond dozen boys are hard to find. Something like that. That may not have been the exact words, but it was something to that effect. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it sounds like in the case with the trump Epstein ring, in terms of whoever they thought was expendable disposable.
Speaker 2: The girls.
Speaker 1: That were under the ages of thirteen years old that were considered, would you say it was more about were they financially poor, did they and they would just dispose of them as they got older more aware?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, yes, once kind of the gig was up, where they they they knew that the lives that they were being told weren't ever going to materialize, that that they they that no matter what they did for these rich people, they were just being used. Yeah, they didn't want them around to kind of spoil the ones that still believed in the narrative, because the the structure of that was try to try to get the girls to be enthusiastic, willing participants, you know, for these rich people, and once they had reached a certain level of trauma, then there were they Then they just kind of had no use for them.
Speaker 1: Okay. So from your experience, all the girls that you were exposed to during those particular two months, they all died.
Speaker 2: Yes, all of the ones that I made any kind of a closer connection with, they all died. Now I may have had there's not even any made to it. I had connections with more people that I don't have didn't make as much of a.
Speaker 6: Concrete memory with.
Speaker 2: And I couldn't tell you what what transpired after, you know, the two months that I was there, or if they some of them made it or you know, ran away or escaped, or I have no idea what happened to the rest.
Speaker 1: And was that that were always specifically except that was specifically when you were at the brothel during those two months, yes, okay, And when you first met Trump you were about eight or nine, and then your last the last incident with Trump, you said was when you were twelve or thirteen. That's correct.
Speaker 2: As far as I know. I wouldn't swear it could have been a more compressed time frame, say nine to just eleven. But within those years are all that I remember, A round eight to probably twelve or thirteen. Yeah, but there's a chance that it ended even before that the thirteen year mark, but it would definitely be within that time period because beyond that, my life kind of changed a little bit, and there wasn't after that incident with Andy Biggs, I do not have any recollection of either being abused by anyone outside of the family or any of those rich people. I had no more connection with any of that moving forward that I can recall.
Speaker 1: Okay, and did where did you go then? After that period of time? Were you still with Marie Lynn and William Kyle.
Speaker 2: Or Okay? So after Tennessee, after the films, Yeah, when we moved to Alabama, there was a a and I couldn't even tell you for how long, but there was a period of time where I was taken away from them, placed into some sort of foster care, but I am eventually, once the investigations into their activity theatered out, I I eventually made my way back into their house.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, is there anything else you think would be helpful for us to converse about during during this recording?
Speaker 2: Not that I'm not that I'm remembering at this time, you know, even even some of this in my own mind, I can't tell you which thing happened before the other thing. I haven't, you know, like some of it's chronological in my memory, but I can't tell you. I am pretty sure we still lived in Tennessee when they sent me to the brothel, and that's where I'm at, Samantha. That's where I met Patricia and Sarah. Sarah died at the bottles. I never saw obviously her again, but then Patricia I saw. It would have been months, a year later or whatever at that party. Samantha was already dead at that point. So and then Patricia died.
Speaker 1: At that party, so Samantha that was it.
Speaker 2: I can just dead, go ahead.
Speaker 1: So Samantha was already dead, Sipsa died and then Samantha and then Patricia.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, and I can. I can't because I could just remember when Patricia died, I can't kind of changed something inside of me, and in that, in my mind, I had just kind of lost my only friend or my last remaining friend, and in my reasoning, there's no one left but me, meaning that the next person they're going to kill is me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's like in terms of extremity of malevolent psychopathics, sadistic. So they shot Patrician the Torso first. And do you remember the description of the I don't even gonna call him a gentleman, the gentleman who was like shuffling on his feet and was uncomfortable about how much Prussia was suffering getting tortured.
Speaker 2: I wish I could give you a better description. But just five or six pot bellied hillbillies, you know, kind of you if you looked at older pictures of my dad, they just kind of looked like him. Just larger, thick people, not necessarily fat, not necessarily what you would think of as like a yeah, a country boy, a big country boy, you know, beards and a little.
Speaker 11: Bit of hair, you know, yeah, just thick five foot ten to six foot one, you know, bigger two thirty five.
Speaker 2: Pound guys. So just larger country boys. And I couldn't even tell you like they're they're facial features or anything like that. I just I can remember at least some had facial hair, beards, mustaches, that sort of thing, and just larger people dressed in what you would consider just kind of country music type of attire. Yeah, blues and blue jeans and you know, button up cowboy type shirts. Yeah. So they that's what all of them look like.
Speaker 1: Okay, so when they they had guns, you said you remembered one, and then two or three, maybe four of them had guns. One of them shot Patricia in the chest. They tortured and raped Patricia. The one hill billy was uncomfortable and said just ended to kill Patricia. But they how long did they continue torturing Patricia before they shot Patricia?
Speaker 2: And they had if I had to guess, I'd say probably in the realm of thirty minutes or so te minutes. I can remember that that one or more of them raped her. Not everybody wanted to participate in that. And then the one guy just seemed of those people, one only one person really seemed exceptionally uncomfortable about the whole thing and didn't want to be there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And Patricia said, Patricia wanted to die. That was what you remember Pricia saying to you, to kill Patricia. That Patricia, they.
Speaker 2: Had beaten her like I don't know if all of them had beaten her, but one of them beat her hit her really hard in like the ribs and things like that. She was out in trouble, breathing, and I, in my estimation, I think she already knew that they were going to kill her, and she just said, please just kill me, something to that effect. And I can remember looking at her and saying, baby, you're gonna come be with me right now. And she looked at me and she smiled, and I said, I love you. And one of them shot her, and she was having trouble. I said, just look at me, don't look at them. And the other guy he was he was breaking down. That guy that I'm telling you was shuffling on his seat. He said, I mean he got a little upset or agitated or something and said, just fucking ended or just shoot her in the fucking head. Whatever he said, because he was he was not enjoying it like the guy that was doing the I guess you'd just call it torture. So after that he shot her in the head, and then I can remember them arguing, well, why did you shoot her there, because now we have to find another mattress, you know, you fucking idiot or whatever you called it. And you know, the way that those people talking is like, you know, shut your mouth, or would give her the two bodies or something. You know. Uh, that may not have been the exact conversation, but that was the mood of it and kind of the information that was getting a passed back, you know. And then they wrapped her up in a sheet took her out, and then I think there was some discussion as to whether or not they could just put a sheet over the mattress, but there was obviously there was blood on it, and they said no, So they rolled up the mattress or or did whatever they they did with the mattress and went and found another one. And that's how that went. It was just it wasn't a big bed. It wasn't like a queen's size bed the way I remembered. It was just like a twin bed.
Speaker 1: And then Trump came in the room. Yes, now, in terms of you said you didn't remember if there was any cameras, there was was Patricia getting killed film? Do you remember seeing any cameras at all?
Speaker 2: I do not remember seeing any cameras at that time. Do you if there was a way to record it? There wasn't any. We went into that room alone, not knowing that you know, it was going to get interrupted. Yeah, right, and so there were no cameras or anything that we were Unless there was some sort of a mirror to aavior and something set up behind it, that's possible that it was. It was being filmed without our knowledge, but no, as far as do I know that, if there was any any way to record that, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Do you remember whether there was any.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm sorry. Lot From a from a logic perspective, I don't think it would have been recorded because those those six people were in that room too, So five six, four, however many was I think it was five or six They would have been in the It wasn't a particularly big room. It wasn't like a main room. It was like a guest room with a you know, an individual bed. So in my mind, I would doubt that that was filmed because it would have had those people that murdered her on in the in the frame two. Whereas when they shot that girl, uh, in that separate instance in the in the film shoot, you know, the cameras were pointing to us in the bed and then the person came in and shot her from like you couldn't see the person shooting from the person who fired the shot from the film there. You just know she got shot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So in the room, was there somewhere where there might have been a people.
Speaker 2: There could have been there, I mean, that's possible if if somebody was just watching, like maybe even Trump himself, Like he wasn't there for any of that initial part. He just came in after.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you said your sense what they had said, what they tried to convey to you, is that they knew Trump was coming in the room after like Trump had hired them to.
Speaker 2: Yes, wanted the gun at me and said, there's gonna be an old boy comes in here, and you know, real southern drawl, there's gonna be an old boy comes in here. You're gonna do whatever he says, or I'm gonna put a bullet in you two. And he called me something little hillbilly fuck or whatever whatever he called. And that was the one that had killed patrician, and he was smiling, so it wasn't he wasn't trying. And you know, I just remember how much pleasure he took in in the kind of the horror of the situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, I'm trying to just get a sense in terms of because seems obviously that that obviously they knew about Trump, that Trump wouldn't just like stand in the hallway and cool, cool as heels. It's the sort of situation from what you've described what I know of what I know Trump, that Trump would have wanted to hear what was going on or watch.
Speaker 2: That's possible, I can't remember the exact layout of the room.
Speaker 1: Or Trump wanted yeah, or Trump just wanted you terrorized. When Trump came into the room later.
Speaker 2: It definitely wanted me afraid, there's no doubt about And if that was to do with his desire to make the experience is horrible for me as possible, or whether that was from his psyche to give him some protection, because I was kind of already known I think at that point as being somebody that would fight back to the best of my ability, you know, So it could have been either either circumstance, but it was It was definitely to shock, traumatize and make me more pliable, I guess, in terms of acquiescing to whatever he wanted to do. And I can just remember thinking, I'm gonna kill this some bitch if I can, just if I can just get an opportunity. You know, I'm a child at this point, but you know, around we'll say, twelve years old, so he is a much larger person than I am. And of course forty years ago he wasn't feeble, So you know, I was looking for that vulnerable point where I could try to kill him.
Speaker 1: You know, well, that's again, that's that's understandable context. You know, there's a lot of you know, policy legislation, law for country where you know that that's a situation, extreme circumstances when you're you're acting in self defense. You had no idea at that point whether they might just come in and kill you right after they'd said if he didn't do what they called trump the old an old boy. The old boy wanted that they shoot you in the head as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they never they never said his name, I can tell you that, but I recognized him, and then I didn't see him until a number of years later on Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous. I don't know if you remember that with Robin Leech, but I saw Trump on one of those episodes, and I, you know, that's I knew that was him. So at that time I did not know that this is Donald Trump. It's just later when I saw him on the Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous, and I said, well, I know that rich asshole. You know, because in my mind I even as a child, you know, they present on TV. You know, these these rich people being you know, something that you want to be. But from my experience human beings on planet Earth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you know there are folks that are financially wealthy. Aren't just utterly horrifyingly malevolent?
Speaker 2: You sure, my adult me knows, who knows that?
Speaker 1: There's obviously a lot. You encountered the worst of the worst, without question.
Speaker 2: I am hopeful, though, that they have already made one connection, and if they do any more digging, all they're going to do is find more connections. Because my dad has been involved in that sort of activity since at least nineteen eighty, you know, at least and probably even a few years before that. Yeah, so we're talking forty five years, and those paths are going to cross. You know. I know that they're looking for specific intersections between him and Epstein, which I know exist, but he's also going to intersect with many other people that were involved in all of that stuff. He was kind of just one of those, being a pilot and being a former guy that could handle himself and having his I'm pretty sure private investigator's license and just thinking from my standpoint, what that gives you the right to do, like you said to initiative investigations, look into databases, also carry a side arm, so all of those things together, it definitely paints you know, definitely paints a patire.
Speaker 5: So that's the testimonies of Sasha Riley. Yeah, those were some long clips. It's crazy shit. I want to know what your thoughts, feelings, opinions about this shit are. Thanks for hanging in there with me, and if half of the stuff this guy said is true, I hope all of them burning how well, fuck me, dude. This is exactly the shit that I'm talking about here, with the b hole stuff, the murder, the torture, the mutilation, the farm parties, Like, come on, you guys, this is some sick fucking shit here, some sick fucking shit and it was a shock to me.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 5: Shout out to my sister for sending this my way, and thanks so much for sticking around to the end of the episode. You guys are troopers, but this is some wild stuff and uh yeah, I had I had never I had never heard of it. So share this episode with you friends, people, share it or repost it.
Speaker 1: Do what you do, Do what you do.
Speaker 5: But thanks so much for listening to you guys, and I will catch you on the next one.
Speaker 6: Sh