Speaker 1: Oh, that's so cute and in honor of Pride weekend.
Speaker 2: See who says I don't have pride?
Speaker 1: Look and it even has a little shadow of a rainbow?
Speaker 3: It does you look like you look like the bad guy from the I Know What you did last summer?
Speaker 1: It says?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 1: Or does it say love is universal? Love is strong love? That's cute. I love that. I'm proud of you for buying something that's somewhat rainbowy, and somewhat.
Speaker 3: You're proud of him, Well, not because he just.
Speaker 1: You don't need to celebrate.
Speaker 3: His express his pride however he wants exactly it's rainbows. Then, I do say rainbows are like the most like unappealing, like just aesthetic for clothes. I know.
Speaker 1: So it's like, yeah, okay, our station is going to be in the parade, and I am planning out my outfit already. I'm gonna be rainbowed out.
Speaker 2: You're going to be rainbow right.
Speaker 3: I think we should rebrand Pride to something cooler, like a scarlet, like a red that'd be cool, like lipstick. Like there's a.
Speaker 1: Rainbow, and then there's the trans flag, and then there's the the one that has all of them in it like with that with that branding cooler.
Speaker 3: No, I think it's already clothing.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. Okay, so welcome to Lauracane after Dark.
Speaker 2: Thank you, welcome all or welcome.
Speaker 1: I'm Lori Cane. That's Eric Rumor right there, High producer Brian. Okay, you're hmm what what do you hung?
Speaker 2: I could almost see down your topnot not at all from this angle, like you can't. Well no, just the just the what just the space in between your boot?
Speaker 3: Okay, sorry, what here's an idea new Pride flag is the color of Eric's pants with that pattern in it? All that'd be cool sick and then like red pants and shoes would be like the uniform.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then I will never wear this uniform again.
Speaker 1: But then that's we're going into power Ranger territory. We're going into like Chinese territory. Like is the China flag like red or something like that? There's a red circle. But anyway, okay, so, uh, you know how I think I'm a hot shot because I have a baby job at the news station. I've never heard of you, I know, but I think I'm I'm I feel like I feel kind of cool. Because I actually really love it. I love it a lot. I think it's really fun because I get to do stories on all sorts of different things and different people and different And so this week we're focusing on the East County, and each day we're focusing on a different part of each county.
Speaker 3: There's not much in East County.
Speaker 1: There's actually quite a bit, Like well, my first story is about the casinos.
Speaker 3: Oh, those are technically in the East County.
Speaker 1: So there's four of them in the East County.
Speaker 3: Those are in like the reservation, that's its own thing.
Speaker 1: No, it's the East County, so it's the East County.
Speaker 3: East County. People know it's different.
Speaker 1: It's not okay anyway. And then uh oh, and then I am doing one on the village of La Mesa because we have Le Meisa that's East County. And then alcohol and we focus on someone alcoholone.
Speaker 3: The only interesting thing there.
Speaker 1: What else? There's something else in alcohol?
Speaker 2: In those are a couple of things.
Speaker 1: Oh no, the Chaldean community. There's like a big Kaldean community. And then somebody somebody did that that story. And then oh, I did a story on Taylor Guitars. They're located in Alcohol in. Yeah, they bust out like so many guitars every single day. It's a factory. They've made guitars for the Edge, from You Two, for Taylor Swift, for like Jason Raz, you name it, and it's right here in a backyard. So I got to do that story. That was really cool.
Speaker 3: Do a story on Parkway Plaza because it Oh they used to have the carousel there.
Speaker 1: Which is Parkway Plaza.
Speaker 3: Oh now it's say sex trafficking hospital. What apparently what wait a minute, that's what I heard back in my time.
Speaker 2: Oh wait what wait?
Speaker 1: How long ago years?
Speaker 3: I mean it's been about like ten years now. But it was like a known like people like.
Speaker 1: Like don't go with your like I think so junior high school girls don't go with their buddy.
Speaker 3: And yeah, also that place is well it has improved, hasn't it. No, it's gotten worse. Also, there's like no stores there anymore.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know all the malls. What are they doing to the Macy's, the old Macy's that was in Mission Valley Mall there, it's.
Speaker 2: Gonna be I think it's going to be apartments.
Speaker 3: Oh, they're tearing down like the gross smut mall is gonna get torn down the next couple of years once they la Mesa is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So even in Fashion Valley, the old J. C. Penny is going to.
Speaker 1: Be Is that out of business? Hurry?
Speaker 2: No, not yet.
Speaker 3: I thought that one was staying open.
Speaker 1: Wait, hold on, hold.
Speaker 3: On, is that your car line?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? Thank you.
Speaker 3: Let's let's we'll talk about something.
Speaker 2: Thank you for calling for watching Eric Grammer after dark.
Speaker 3: Quick, let's change the conversation to something she wouldn't like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, Oh.
Speaker 1: Darn it, the volume, because I'm going to play you. I'm going to play with you. Yes, I did a really really interesting story about a really interesting place that I'm sure you've driven by. If you live anywhere in alcohol, you've driven by it a million times. It's called the Unarious Academy of Science. And you walk No, I don't. I know that's what people like. You walk by, and people are freaked out because on the side of the building is a giant mural of the UFO.
Speaker 3: And if you thought that was crazy, you were right.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, Well, I am a newsperson, and of course I report facts and I interview people and I don't judge. So you want to hear my new You want to what? Okay, yeah, are we getting broken into? No? I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Find out somebody comes.
Speaker 3: Through the surprise come in.
Speaker 1: You imagine if Keanu Reeves came in. Oh, that would be so cool.
Speaker 3: Okay, you have such a vivid imagination.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 3: What if he broke into the ceiling?
Speaker 1: That even cooler? Yes, that'd be very Was that John Wick? Or is that Matrixy? Is that more John Wick?
Speaker 3: Anyway?
Speaker 1: All right, here we go. This is my story that aired on Cogo. I'm so excited. Uh oh, there is somebody out there.
Speaker 3: I am so good, you real?
Speaker 1: I am lighte Okay, here we go, Here we go. This is how it starts on. It starts off with It starts off with the news of people saying there's a spot in alcohol and he's probably driven by one hundred times. And have you ever wondered what's inside the Unarious Academy of Science? And then I said Coco's Laura Kane explains what it is all about.
Speaker 4: I am our angel, I reel, I am light, I am wisdom, I am your future.
Speaker 1: That's Ruth Norman, or Uriel as she's called. She and her husband Ernest Norman founded the Unarious Academy of Science in nineteen fifty four. Both have since passed, but their teachings live on, so does the building they took over on Magnolia in nineteen seventy five. Before that, it was a post office and a dress shop. Unarius is sure for universal, articulate, interdimensional understanding of science. It's not a cult, it's not a religion. It's a mix of science science fiction. And I'll let student Tracy Kennedy tell you more.
Speaker 5: It's this dynamic of understanding everything that we are now as a result of cause and effect. What we did the past life cause affects us now and we have the ability to change ourselves through the scientific interdimensional science, to release and let go of those past lives that are affecting us so that we then become more joyful, peace filled, and heal ourselves. It's a self healing science.
Speaker 1: If you're weirded out by this they're building with the giant UFO mural on the side, or their huge library of self produced videos called psychodramas, You're not alone.
Speaker 2: As the Earth revolves about the Sun. She became host to a visitor's ship.
Speaker 6: Eleven astronauts came as cosmic messenger headed.
Speaker 2: By the one Uria to lighten the earth.
Speaker 1: Man Tracy Kennedy says her family was skeptical involvement in the beginning, but they have come around.
Speaker 5: Became much happier. I was extensive peace of mind, and I ended up marrying another student my family who at first didn't understand what I was doing. And you know, all they saw were spaceships and people in costumes, And as time went on, they all realized other how happy I was, and that there was really something to what Unarius is.
Speaker 1: David Reynolds has been practicing the teachings of Unarius for dozens of years. He says the area where the building is located has a special kind of energy.
Speaker 6: Well, people who are becoming acquainted with a new age and we're not alone in the universe need to increase their personal vibration, their own frequency. What better place is to come the Unarius Academy of Science here in East County.
Speaker 1: Alcohol in Unarius says you're invited to explore their star center and learn about the Earth's positive future on Saturdays and by appointment. They have classes a few days a week and people from all over the world attend online, but it goes pretty deep. Unarius believes in the existence of advance beings from other planets called space brothers, and their influence on human evolution. Whether this moves you or not, the Unarious Academy of Science is an alcohol landmark of sorts and a hopeful place. Overall, It's worth a peek inside. Laura Cane Cocoa News, Thank you very much. Do you like my news or.
Speaker 3: Easy journalists or journalistic credibility just tanks after this, not.
Speaker 1: At all, because I just gave facts. I gave no twist or turn or like, I gave no none of my opinions. Thank you, But I got to tell you they're not you walk by, they're not like they don't try to lure you in.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, they definitely don't because it always looks closed well does Like I.
Speaker 1: Said, it's open on Saturdays for you can go in on Saturdays no matter what. It is completely immaculate. You walk in and it's so clean, and it's full of all this statue, all these statues and these uh like mockups of the land of Atlantis made in like glass and paintings of UFOs and like models of UFOs and like lighted things, and then they're really into Tesla Nickel to Tesla, and there's like this huge tower inside that has like a giant ball with lights flashing out of it. And then there's another room you go into and it's just the walls are all like blue like the sky, and then you focus on this one area in the front of you and it's almost like you're going into infinity, you know how you how uh, it just looks like, yes, like you're going into another dimension. I was like filming it. I'm like like, whoa, I'm dripping out. I'm dripping out, him tripping out. And then he took me up to the costume room because you know, like I said the story, they make their own psychodramas and they all made their own costumes and stuff and and uh I got to try one of them on and stuff. So I don't know, I just love that I'm able.
Speaker 2: To do its on psycho.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is it's not like a cult at all, No.
Speaker 1: Because they don't. They don't. They're not religious. They're not. No, they're not.
Speaker 3: They are science.
Speaker 1: They're science based.
Speaker 3: I think science.
Speaker 1: Yes, they are. They're they're they're they're they don't have they don't worship, they have classes where they study past life therapy and it helps. Basically, what I came away with is this. I did leave there there with a very nice feeling sense of peace because it's such a pretty place. One and two, they believe that the earth is headed for a more positive, hopeful future and that we are in the midst of a shift of consciousness. Which I've heard this from other things before. And I said, well, when is the shift going to happen? And they said, well, this conflict that's currently going on in the world is all part of it. It's like after this, people are going to change their mindsets. And I don't know what. Basically, I was happy because they have hope for the earth instead of these other people who are like, you know, the earth is going to explode in two years, We're all going to die, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Eric, We gotta keep an eye on her because she is the person they would get sucked into a cult. It's not a cult, but you are the person that would go to a cult and come out and go it's not a cult. They just.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know it's true.
Speaker 3: I don't think they're a cult. They are religion though they don't religion. Just because they don't. Just because they say they're not, doesn't mean they're not.
Speaker 1: Well, they're not scientific, yes, they most certainly are using sciencey words.
Speaker 3: Is not making scientific you.
Speaker 1: No, although everything I.
Speaker 3: Know I'm cynical.
Speaker 2: I just a little kooky.
Speaker 1: That's ruth, that's real.
Speaker 3: I know I'm a cynic and I know I'm only twenty four, but I am just right on this. This is just these are straightforward. Don't get stuck into a cult because you went there once and like this is fun.
Speaker 1: I am not being sucked in. I'm just giving facts instead of spit on it. No, okay, now listen to this. This is what they're doing in the UK to cool the houses down, and they're saying it works. This totally works and it doesn't stink.
Speaker 3: Okay, they're crazy that you came, by the way about.
Speaker 1: It, they say, And it's going to be hot this weekend apparently.
Speaker 3: You know what hot means for them? Seventy five degrees really?
Speaker 1: Yeah, actually, because they are it's freezing over there.
Speaker 3: They just well, also, they don't really have a c or insulation, so they're not equipped to it. But they also, I think they're just wistes or something.
Speaker 1: They wait, hold on, okay, all right, this is this is Unarious Uranius.
Speaker 2: So a little background on. Ruth Norman, also known as Uriel, was an American religious leader wait wait wait religious, yes, who co founded the Uranus Us Academy of Science based in southern California. Former religious her attempts at communication with extraterrestrials. She married Ernest, her fourth husband.
Speaker 3: Oh, just the facts, Eric, only fact.
Speaker 2: The couple discussed numerous details about their alleged past lives and spiritual visits to other planets, forming a mythology from those accounts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it goes really deep, like if you really scientific.
Speaker 2: Yeah. In early nineteen seventy four, she predicted that a space fleet of benevolent extraterrestrials, the Space Brothers, would land on Earth later that year, which led to the Uranus Academy to purchase the Pinarius or whatever.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: Star Wars did come out just a couple of years after that, so maybe those were connected.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, so that's what it's all about. Don't be scared of it when you walk by.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: So anyway, this is what the people are doing in the UK to cool things down. They're smearing on their windows yogurt. Gross A researcher has found that you can keep your home more than six degrees cooler by covering your windows and yogurt.
Speaker 2: They do you realize that it's got melkin that is stink.
Speaker 1: It says, it doesn't really stink. It's just a light thin film that you put on your windows, just plain yogurts, and it cools things down.
Speaker 2: My god, that is the dumbest thing I've read.
Speaker 1: Unless heat passes through.
Speaker 3: Oh honestly, I don't care. Why not just pull a curtain? Oh don't be reasonable, Eric? Do you where do you go? The unarious camast science or something that you're rainous at?
Speaker 1: Hunarious? Okay, so now it's time for me to I was very notorious for this on the Jeff and Gero Show. My my incredible quality of my my talent of accents.
Speaker 3: Oh it's a talent.
Speaker 1: I have the I do the war I cannot do.
Speaker 3: What's your worst one?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Probably Irish Let's that was? Oh my god, I gotta I gotta get into con.
Speaker 3: Gets a holding me, lucky charms.
Speaker 2: Let let her get into the zone.
Speaker 1: How about we sit down for a paint.
Speaker 3: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: That was kind of clone?
Speaker 3: No, the best Irish accents are all full of swear words.
Speaker 1: But my bloody want to sit down when they don't see bloody, my bloody want to sit down for a paint. Let's have a paint and see if we can fight a leprechaun.
Speaker 3: What do you think that you sound like a yeah? What do you think the defining characteristics of the Irish accent are?
Speaker 1: No? I try, okay, but I have a story about it's the accent on the er so like a pirate?
Speaker 3: Not quite so.
Speaker 1: I love having a paint at the at the or at the Pope.
Speaker 3: Fuck off.
Speaker 2: Okay, you just tell like somebody whose teeth just fell out.
Speaker 1: Yeah that was really I I agree with you. Okay, So now there's a list of our favorite accents. Okay, Scottish top No, this is American. You know how there's like different accents in America?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: They all Number ten is a Philadelphia accent, which I really don't know what that is.
Speaker 2: Get in the car? Oh is that Boston?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: But Boston's ca ca ca Getting the fucking car.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, how do you like them? Apples, you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, what about Stanton Island? Can anybody do a Stanton Island accent?
Speaker 3: That's also getting the fucking car No, that's it's like the I'm walking here, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm fucking walking here.
Speaker 3: Oh no, that's oh he said?
Speaker 1: Is that Italian?
Speaker 3: I don't know what that was?
Speaker 1: Okay, a tie between the Louisiana accent and the New England accent.
Speaker 3: The Louisian and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's more like I got a onion. I got an onion in the oven.
Speaker 3: Now often i'mm Market Street, where I find I gotta go.
Speaker 1: To Bourbon Street get.
Speaker 3: Myself on the New England is well, I don't know what the New England.
Speaker 1: Okay, now here we go. Now this is now a tie between the Boston accent and the high Tighter accent whatever that is. Boston got no.
Speaker 3: Car ca.
Speaker 1: What do you drink?
Speaker 6: Beer?
Speaker 1: And what else do you? What do you drink in the morning?
Speaker 3: Beer caffee? No, you drink coffee kaffee with some beer, probably with a cigarette, cigarette.
Speaker 2: A cigarette, a saga New York coffee coffee coffee.
Speaker 3: Yeah, coffee is New York.
Speaker 1: And then Boss's Coffee caffee cat.
Speaker 3: It's like, it's the really weak as.
Speaker 1: Now this one, now I know what this one is. I can do this one. The Appalachian accent.
Speaker 3: What the hell is Appalachian actually apple action?
Speaker 1: Appalachian Appalachian apple action accent. I think at least you got a real period of mile, right.
Speaker 2: Always that, always that from like, oh the hillbilly, you got a met a pretty man, you got a real mile.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll be damned.
Speaker 1: All but damned dearly boat. Look at that boy up there playing that Look that boy up there.
Speaker 3: You guys just doing deliverance. Jesus, yes we are.
Speaker 2: What about Maine getting the cat?
Speaker 3: Maine is? What's the That's not the same as Boston. It's like the Jaws accent, And where's Jaws take place?
Speaker 2: That's like Martha, we need a bigger boat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like or some similar with the in the yard next to the cat.
Speaker 1: Now, what is a Florida accent?
Speaker 3: You use really improper English.
Speaker 1: Like I ain't gonna go him.
Speaker 2: He took in, he took it in the bag to the stole.
Speaker 3: No, it's more trash. It's just trashy.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, trashy.
Speaker 1: Uh like them, don't know them, don't know.
Speaker 2: What I ain't got I ain't got no common sense.
Speaker 1: Sip honey, Oh that's right. Shrimp bold shrimp fried shream.
Speaker 2: My ship to help. Yeah, that passed from Miss Louise or whatever.
Speaker 1: And then the long island accent.
Speaker 2: I could do that island david that's right, speaking of Pete Davidson. Have you seen the previous for The Home?
Speaker 3: No, but I heard he's got a huge of.
Speaker 1: Course he does.
Speaker 2: Hello, Oh my god, that that movie looks so scary? Is it the Home?
Speaker 1: Is it a scary movie? Is it supposed to be scary? Yeah? Okay.
Speaker 2: Oh, by the way, we need to see dangerous animals?
Speaker 1: What the hell is that?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? The previous looks so scary.
Speaker 1: Anybody she'll probably you made it. I don't know if four. Oh, I don't know Blomhouse or Blumhouse, Blumhouse, whatever, but I at least I knew sort of. Okay. Now, now, you guys want to live a better life? Do you want to live your best life?
Speaker 3: Not? Really?
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't you want to live your best life?
Speaker 3: You require following the tips you're about to read.
Speaker 1: Yes, the no, you're not. Maybe do you want to live your best life?
Speaker 3: Always Okay, don't do these three things.
Speaker 1: These are seven things neuroscience says tell yourself daily. You tell yourself?
Speaker 2: Do you tell yourself daily?
Speaker 1: I just tell you yesterday.
Speaker 3: I can tell you what she tells her Stiff.
Speaker 2: If you learned it yesterday, you will get it.
Speaker 3: Jackpot, you will get it. Jackpot, you will get it. Cara, and she falls asleep listening to it.
Speaker 1: You know what out?
Speaker 3: I mean. Actually, recently it's a lot more UFO stuff on the page, and it's it's like ridiculous, Like I mean, if you're uraneus, isn't a cold whatever Laura listens to, it's a cold. It's like Donald Trump is going to release the the UFO files in three minutes, in thirty seconds, or join the live and give us twenty bucks if you want to find out.
Speaker 1: Oh, just wait, because I'm pissed and I've been watching videos on this and I cannot understand this for the life of me, and I want it. Okay, somebody paid me five hundred dollars in cryptocurrency.
Speaker 3: Why would you accept that.
Speaker 1: It's a long story. I'm not going to get into it.
Speaker 3: How they pay it to you if you don't have a wallet.
Speaker 1: I had to create a wallet in order for this. Send it to me. Now, how do I get it out in?
Speaker 3: How to exchange? Where is that website or an ATM that takes bitcoin?
Speaker 1: Okay, but I don't have an actual card. I just have it. My wallet is in my phone.
Speaker 3: Wallet number that wallet, that wallet is like your pin number.
Speaker 2: This is why we have Will you look at it for me?
Speaker 3: Why did you accept five? Why did you accept bitcoin?
Speaker 1: I don't want to talk about.
Speaker 3: What shady stuff are you doing about?
Speaker 2: I have swamp in Florida. We're gonna sell you later. You got you got five hundred dollars in bitcoin. I got some swamp plan in Florida. I'd like to sell you. No, I don't want I got jumping beans. I got jumping beans.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: The fun about bitcoin is that the value of what they sent you will change.
Speaker 1: I realize that, but I don't give a crap like it's gonna either go down or and I did something crazy. I don't know what I did. I tried to get it out, and I think I sold it and bought something else.
Speaker 3: Oh no, oh, no, I.
Speaker 1: Think about another kind of currence.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I'm not helping you. No, please, she's probably got she's probably got monopoly money.
Speaker 1: Now, probably a million dollars.
Speaker 2: What if I monopoly money?
Speaker 3: Where would a million dollars come from?
Speaker 6: Millions?
Speaker 3: Oh, no, you probably have nothing.
Speaker 2: I am never giving Laura a dollar.
Speaker 3: We're going to talk about this because I need to know why cryptocurren.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's probably something from only fans that she No.
Speaker 1: No, no, it's nothing that it's noting like about.
Speaker 2: Nothing that exciting. We're going to talk about later at our family dinner.
Speaker 1: Here. No, Brian wants to get to the point he.
Speaker 3: Was, I want to know what she did for five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: I know what she did for a klondike bar, not.
Speaker 3: Nearly as much as what she did for It's not dollars.
Speaker 1: Sexual in nature, it's not naughty, it's not like, it's not scandalous.
Speaker 2: I saw those I don't believer that corner, you saw the.
Speaker 3: Believer. Anyways, here we go.
Speaker 1: Now, these are seven things to tell yourself daily. Boom boom boom. I know you don't like me in the eye. No, I just did that, and you don't like that. Number One, you say to yourself, I'm safe right now.
Speaker 2: I am safe right now.
Speaker 3: Well, don't do that if you're not safe at the moment.
Speaker 1: Well if you feel if you are in the mirror when you wake up in the morning and you're feeling good and safe, say.
Speaker 3: It special to remember all of these how many words?
Speaker 1: Is that I can change my brain through intentional activity and belief. I can change my brain. You can. You can change your near neuro pathways if you like, you can reprogram your brain. You can to think more positively.
Speaker 3: Or are melting my brain?
Speaker 1: I am enough.
Speaker 3: I am enough, unless you're not, in which case I don't tell yourself you are are kidding.
Speaker 1: Mistakes are how I grow.
Speaker 2: Mistakes are how I grow, and how I get kicked out onto the street.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my thoughts are not facts.
Speaker 2: My thoughts are not my own.
Speaker 1: No, my thoughts are not folks.
Speaker 3: My thoughts are not so someone else put that thought.
Speaker 1: My presence matters.
Speaker 2: My presence matters.
Speaker 1: Today is a new opportunity.
Speaker 2: Today is a new opportunity.
Speaker 1: And then you brush your teeth. That's what was on. I put my clothes on, You put your clothes on.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: First you brush your teeth naked, and then you put your clothes on pretty.
Speaker 1: Much, And then well, when's the skin routine? Happened while you're naked? Probably okay, because you do your chest everything naked. Yeah, okay, yeah, I know he sent my daughter a birthday message.
Speaker 2: God, I was naked. We talked about this, I know, I know, and that is just creepy. Laura's like, will you send my daughter? Will you send Evan a birthday message? And I'm like sure.
Speaker 3: He's like, he's like, what's up? Girl?
Speaker 2: Like you like, girl, what's up? Just laying her naked birthday?
Speaker 3: I forgot? Don't have a shirt. Hope, I'm wearing pants. Whoop? No, forgot that. Those two you better.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it's one I did.
Speaker 3: That seems so that was that seems so unlike I get your uncle.
Speaker 1: God, I'm safe right now. I can change my brain. I am enough mistakes or how I grow. My thoughts are not facts. My presence matters, and today is a new opportunity.
Speaker 3: Boom, Okay, that life better? Those are sweet. No neuroscientists has ever signed off on those scientists?
Speaker 2: No, well then maybe maybe Ruby Tuesday from the Uranus Academy day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I was gonna say. That's not a neuroscientist. That's a spiritual cross dimensional scientist.
Speaker 2: Did I every screw that up? Whatever?
Speaker 3: Every Tuesday? Made it funnier though.
Speaker 1: I was also before I went in and met the very nice people there, I was calling it Uranus like just because it was because it kind of looks like that, you know, But I was just doing it as a joke. And then my boss goes, stop saying that, because you're going to star, You're going to say that in the in the story. And I'm like, you know what, You're totally right, So I stopped saying what you are saying.
Speaker 3: Uranus the urus of set. I don't think that's science.
Speaker 1: Stop it all right, that's it. We're done. We're done. We're donezo unless you have wait, you had a story, wait your presence? What do you have?
Speaker 4: I have?
Speaker 2: I had skincare?
Speaker 1: Oh the skincare? Yes? Did you bring it?
Speaker 3: Speed run?
Speaker 2: No? I didn't.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 1: What is what a you're on?
Speaker 3: You're on a clock though?
Speaker 2: So what?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Is this the thing? The two hundred and fifty dollars thing?
Speaker 3: This looks I bet did you get this at Uranus? No science?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: I love the Asian skins. The best thing.
Speaker 2: Skincare is so good Korean. Yes, so this you can get on Amazon. It's I got it from the site. It's called g U and it's a lot of a I y you. Yeah, a lot of the celebrities use it, so it's gone.
Speaker 1: You hear you do it this way?
Speaker 2: Which what are you doing?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: So it's got these little tweezers. Okay, you so I keep it like hermetically sealed because.
Speaker 1: You have the things still launch Yeah, I don't want them.
Speaker 3: To dry out.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, so they're soaked.
Speaker 1: In let let lushes of serums.
Speaker 2: So I've already used one.
Speaker 1: So here are these the eye things?
Speaker 2: No, so where does this? You swipe it across your face?
Speaker 1: Okay? But I have like a makeup on I don't care matter. Okay, where's the best participa?
Speaker 2: So I'm going to do it?
Speaker 1: Okay, heir, I'll do it with you. I'll just wipe my makeup.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna so just put that on your hands.
Speaker 1: It's going to be like all brown. But okay, go ahead, it's okay, okay, you're doing it for me. Yes, So you only swipe one of these one of these acus Okay, are you going to do the other thing on me too. Yeah, okay, I'm so excited. Okay, So, okay, it's going to be full of like brown and pink, yea and brown.
Speaker 2: It just keeps getting smaller and smaller. I can't Oh it opens up.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Wow, it's delicate, it is.
Speaker 2: They're very thin. Yeah, so you swipe across.
Speaker 1: That feels good.
Speaker 2: Sorry, oh it is really pink.
Speaker 1: I know. I told you all my make looks like you're Regina brown and brown. Thanks a lot.
Speaker 3: That was so unnecessaryssary.
Speaker 1: He's wiping off all my mago and now he just called.
Speaker 3: Yeah that that was a double blow.
Speaker 1: Thanks that.
Speaker 3: He just has a swarped view coming from the guy that would turn around and run at the side of one.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, look he's completely brown, tod. So then you can do it in the morning and at night.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So I had a blemish right here, like a sun spot, and it's almost completely going.
Speaker 1: Because that with this in combination.
Speaker 2: Just because of that. So this is a company, it's a Korean company called mercyle In. So look at this. So I bought everything in the line. So this is one of the most it's one of the coolest products. So this is my second batch. Okay, so you can date, you can do one to night.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So so there glass vials okay, and you.
Speaker 1: I want this but I can't. Wow, that's a lot of money, but is it worth it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So I'm I just did this one this morning. So you there glass. So you use this whole thing. You push it and it'll crack the top off, okay, and then you just empty it into your hands, spread it on your face and it makes your skin as tight as a skin on a drum.
Speaker 1: Doesn't make it glassy and stuff. Yeah, it makes it like what's what is the one of these two things?
Speaker 2: So these are travel? M travel with your Yeah, so you you can crack them off and pour them into here and.
Speaker 1: People are gonna think you're like smuggling like ketameters.
Speaker 2: I know, right, but it it's amazing.
Speaker 1: Wow. And this can you buy this one on Amazon?
Speaker 2: I bought it directly through their website.
Speaker 1: Okay, wow, m And this is your second go around.
Speaker 2: My second go around?
Speaker 1: And out of the two things, which one, well how much was that first one?
Speaker 2: Uh? Those are less expensive? Those are about sixty five for those wit what Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wow, that's it. But it gets keep your skin gets really even, yes, very even? Okay, Yeah, well thanks for the show, and tell you're welcome for something I can't afford. I love it pays a lot. Thanks for us.
Speaker 3: Can you send me the links? I can buy two of them? Marrick, Sure not, They're both for me. Sorry, Laura, I don't want to give you a wrong idea of twenty four year old I do skincare.
Speaker 2: I know he does do.
Speaker 1: Skincare, like gen Z is all about like starting skincare, Like now, yeah.
Speaker 3: We're going to shore. I can't actually, I can't wait to see what gen Z looks like when they're old.
Speaker 1: I know the seventy will be the new forty or something.
Speaker 3: I'm kind of wondering, Yeah, because even the people look good now, like who did skincare a lot? You know, back then there still wasn't like it didn't exist.
Speaker 1: We were like slathering ourselves with baby oil.
Speaker 3: To get and there was barely sunscreen.
Speaker 1: You're right on about that when I was little anyway, all right, thank you for watching, thank you for listening, thank you for all that we appreciate so much, and.
Speaker 4: Thank you, love you, I love you, Oh my god, I hardly ever say that on the end of the podcast, and love your podcast, love your podcast.
Speaker 1: I love you, my sweet babies. Bye bye
Speaker 5: He