Speaker 1: It's the perfect end to your day.
Speaker 2: Jesse Kelly on seven tenor.
Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Monday. We're gonna talk. We are gonna get back to some more La riots. If I get done with that and through all that just kind of the hy around everything, I will get to the Elon Trump spat from last week. We'll get to some emails renaming Navy ships and so much more coming up on The Jesse Kelly Show. But it's Monday. It's the start of the second hour on Monday. And you know what that means. That means it's Medal of Honor Monday time. We take a hero, somebody who earned Medal of Honor and we talk about it. We read their citation on the airs. Sometimes we do a little history around it. I want to This one's a World War one one. And remember you can email us ones that you love or ones you have a relation to, my uncle, my neighbor, whatever, Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. And we got an email on this one. It's a World War one one, Jay Jesse, I was nerding out on World War One and reading about the Harlem hell fighters stumbled upon Medal of Honor citation for Freddie Stower's Okay, we'll get we'll get to the read here in a moment. But World War One World War One doesn't get near the play of World War Two. And it's not because people don't care. It's it's a couple different reasons. One, World War two was much bigger, the damage, the loss of life. World War two was simply bigger, and so when the bigger one come that soon after the smaller one, the smaller one kind of gets set aside. That's one Clyde Drexler. You ever heard of Clydedrexler. If you're an NBA basketball type, the answer is yes, everyone's heard of Clyd Drexler, but for most casual people, no, or maybe you've vaguely heard of him. Clyde Drexler was freaking amazing at basketball. You know why he's not a high household name because he played with Michael Jordan. He wasn't even the best person at his position while Michael Jordan was playing, so nobody even knows it, right, So you get it. World War One doesn't get played for that reason. And World War One doesn't get as much played. For another reason, it wasn't as televised. Yes we have photography from World War One, and yes we have video from World War One, and they're starting to colorize some of that stuff today, which is really really cool. That stuff will actually get better and better as the technology increases. But World War Two, an unreal amount of World War Two was on video pictures. As part of my week last week, I didn't tell you, I went to the National World War Two Museum in New Orleans, which I'd never been to before, the quantity of photographs and video tape, and it was all televised World War One. If you are at all interested in that kind of thing, you should look into it. And World War One was uniquely horrible for a variety of reasons. One of the main reasons was it was the major switch in warfare where warfare changed from what it had kind of always been and to what it kind of is now. I'll explain it in this way. War had always been swords and spears and horses, and I realized this is post Civil war. So yes, there were guns and advanced to guns, muskets, cannons, things like that. But even still we're talking cavalry charges, and it had changed, but not drastically. And then it wasn't overnight, but I'll use that term. It was overnight. There are machine guns, and you can be the bravest guy in the world, and you can have the finest cavalry troops in the world, and you're all gonna die to a two man machine gun crew. That's how it changed. And guys who joined the service and went off to fight in that war, if you read any of the things they wrote about it, we'll tell you how shocked they were that that's what war was. Because their fathers who served were on horses with swords in their hands and riding off to war. Had a certain sense of glory to it. And soon someone's blowing a whistle for you to charge over the trench where you will all die, you and every one of your friends in the platoon. Here without further ado was a Medal of Honor citation for a Freddy Stours US Army World War One, honoring those who went above and beyond its Medal of Honor Monday. He's from Sandy Springs, South Carolina. By the way, Corporal Freddy Stours distinguished himself by exceptional heroism on the twenty eighth of September nineteen eighteen, while serving as a squad leader in Company C. Three hundred and seventy first Infantry Regiment, ninety third Infantry Division. His company was the lead company during the attack on Hill Won eight eight, Champagne Marns Sector, France, during World War One. A few minutes after the attack began, the enemy ceased firing and began climbing up onto the parapets of the trenches, holding up their arms as if wishing to surrender. The enemy's actions caused the American forces to cease fire and come out into the open. As the company started forward, and when within one hundred meters of the trench line, the enemy jumped back into their trenches and greeted Corporal Stowers company with interlocking bands of machine gun fire and mortar fire, causing well over fifty percent casualties. Faced with the incredible enemy resistance, Corporal Stowurs took charge, setting such a courageous example of personal bravery and leadership that he inspired his men to follow him in the attack with extraordinary heroism in complete disregard of personal danger under devastating fire, he crawled forward, leading his squad toward an enemy machine gun nest which was causing heavy casualties to his company. After fierce fighting, the machine gun position was destroyed and the enemy soldiers were killed. Displaying great courage and intrepidity, Corporal Stowers continued to press the attack against a determined enemy while crawling forward and urging his men to continue the attack on a second trench line, he was gravely wounded by a machine gun. Although Corporal Stowurs was mortally wounded, he pressed forward, urging on the members of his squad until he died. Inspired by the heroism and display of the bravery of Corporal Stours, his company continued the attack against incredible odds, contributing to the capture of Hill one eighty eight and causing heavy enemy casualties. Corporal Stower's conspicuous gallantry, extraordinary heroism, and supreme devotion to his men were well above and beyond the call of duty, following the finest traditions of military service, and reflect the utmost credit on him in the United States Army. And obviously he died for his go Ba, Babe, just want to encourage you again before we get back to the La Riot stuff, which we will get to. World War One set the stage for World War Two. So maybe you're a nerd on World War Two, like I am. I don't know how you can study World War Two without studying World War One, because one not only directly led to the other. There are people who say it's the same war. There was a brief pause and then it's just a continuation of the exact same war. And I think about this a lot, the young men who marched off to war thinking it was going to be swords and charges and glory, and it ends up with you rotting in a trench. And you know in that citation they mentioned the machine guns opened up and fifty percent casualties. That's light for some of the units in World War One. Sometimes it was one hundred percent. Everybody in your platoon gone like that, everybody. That's how extreme. The tactics just didn't catch up to the military technology yet. And it was an unbelievably terrible affair. Okay, we are going to get back to the La Riots now that the Marines are on the way. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Fantastic Monday. Remember you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. As far as the riots go, we still are going to get to how we should respond. We're going to get to the Democrats media, why they're saying the things they're saying about it. I have to get to those two things. Still. Before I get to those, I have to get to what I owe you. I promised you a reminder about illegal immigration. Why would the Communists activate their street groups to cause such a ruckus about deportations? Why of all the issues, because they pick and choose, they can activate their street animals anytime they want, why would they do this. Importing illegals in mass really doesn't even have to be illegals. Importing foreigners legal and illegal en Mass it is not a side issue to communists. Some issues are central, some are just kind of side things they feel obligated for one reason or another to play along with. A side issue for the communists of our world, the Western leaders, the globalists, whatever word you want to put on it, a side issue would be the training stuff.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I realize there's a lot of money and all that LGBTQ demon mob stuff, but that's not central to communist plans. It's beneficial. It helps line their big pharma buddy pockets. It helps completely mentally and physically destroy young men and women who will vote Democrat until the day they commit suicide. All those things are nice side benefits, but they're not ruled to their plans. And let me tell you a little secret, one no Democrat in America will tell you, and one you'll never hear them say out loud. You know a large portion of America's Democrats are hoping the tranny stuff goes away. They know it's politically unpopular, they're tired of having to defend it, and they just don't care about it that much. That's a side issue. The mass importation of foreigners is not a side issue to communists. It is everything to them. Remember, they're fighting a revolution. Who is their enemy? Who's their enemy? Well, who's the main opposition to them? Who's the main entity stopping their revolution? Do you want to hear something but you don't think about it like this? It's you? Did you know that? Did you know that? It's not just America's communists? Canadian communists stress about you. Didn't that make you feel good? Communists in the UK stress about you in Germany and France, they stress about you. Did you know that? They don't sit in stress about the Republican Party. They don't sit in stress about that. If you are an evil communist Western leader trying to burn your country down, trying to burn all of Western civilization down, the American right winger represents the largest, most well armed, most powerful opposition to you. He is the main thing stopping your revolution. Without the American right winger, virtually everything decent and Western civilization collapses overnight. Did you know that? Did you know that if these people could drop a nuclear weapon on Red America, they could. That's how much they are aware that you are the main problem. So since they can't drop that nuclear weapon on you yet, what do you do replace? You bring in as many people as humanly possible who hate this country or in the very least feel no loyalty to it, by their loyalty with generous handouts. Hey, you can have welfare and you can have social security in this and soon you are outnumbered and they have to stop worrying about you, or they get to stop worrying about you. The mass importation of foreigners is the central thing that holds up communism and Western civilization. Without it, it disappears virtually overnight. If it was only patriotic Americans and normal American Democrats, normal American Democrats would be outnumbered, over whelmed, and they would be smashed immediately. The mass importation of foreigners has been focused on by the American left and the low TGP for decades because it is there everything. Without it, they are nothing. With more of it, they will win. It's that big. They could care about nothing else, and if they could win on that, they would win on everything, and vice versa. If they lose on that, it doesn't matter how many kids they training, It doesn't matter what other side issue is successful. Without the mass importation of disloyal foreigners, many of them criminals, American communism collapses. There is no Democrat party anymore. Without the mass importation of foreigners. This is not a side issue. It's their everything. So when the Trump administration, brilliantly, I might point out, Bravo Donald Trump, when the Trump administration start sending ice into these blue havens for these people in Denver, that's why they send him into Denver, send them into Boston, send him into Chicago. They've got him in Minneapolis. They're freaking out up there, setting them into Los Angeles. What are they doing? Well? One, you're going where most of the illegals are. Most of the illegal criminals are. They gather there because that's where they're safe. Two, you are attacking the enemy's main problem, main issue in his heartland. You are behind enemy lines and you are laying siege to his capital. That's why they activated the troops. Right now, we'll finish this up and talk about the why the responses. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Monday, and now let's I'm gonna attempt to finish up this LA Riots talk right now. I realize I should probably address the what I think about the Marines going there in more detail, and I'll get to that, but I just want to discuss the media democrat response to it. Why do they respond the way they're responding the media, Let's start there, Why do they say things like this?
Speaker 2: On one level, protests are always about images, about spectacle. You might even say it's about theater, and we are seeing that play out in LA and I think it's valuable to have that perspective as we see some of these pictures especially as we zoom out and we recognize that the unrest is isolated, is not overtaking. The entire city of La La is home to millions of people. Most of them are having a normal day here on Sunday, not that bad.
Speaker 1: Lots of people are having a normal day. Why do they say stuff like that? Why do they say things like this.
Speaker 4: Large group of people, it could turn very volatile if you move law enforcement in there and the wrong way and turn what is just a bunch of people having fun watching cars burn into a massive confrontation and altercation between officers and demonstrators.
Speaker 1: Why did I say things like this?
Speaker 3: Demonstrations had been going on right outside the Federal Detention Center. Most of those demonstrations were very peaceful. They were chanting, they're shointing people.
Speaker 1: That's peaceful. Well, look, it's what they do. Media does it all the time. Of course, I played a little bit earlier, but you remember how they covered it when America's cities were being put to the torch after Saint George Floyd died. I want to be clear on how I characterize this.
Speaker 5: This is mostly a protest.
Speaker 1: It is not generally speaking unruly.
Speaker 5: You're seeing behind me as one of multiple locations that have been burning in Kenosha, Wisconsin over the course of the night, a second night since Jacob Blake was seen shot in the back seven times by a police officer. And what you are seeing now, these images came and come and start contrasts to what we saw over the course of the daytime hours in Kenosha and into the early which were largely peaceful demonstrations in the face of law enforcement.
Speaker 1: Why did they cover that? Tell you what? Pause on that for a second. I have a sixteen year old boy and a fourteen year old. My sixteen year old his name is James, and he's he's a great kid. Let's say James goes out with his friends one night, and let's say somebody brought some eggs along carton of eggs. They of course have an axe to grind with their school, because which sixteen year old doesn't have some sort of an act to grind with their school. And let's just say James and the boys look at each other and think, hey, why don't we go throw some eggs at the school, smear up the sides, ruin the paint, blast some eggs off the windows. Let's go throw some eggs at the school. They go out, they throw a bunch of eggs, they're trying to escape and w H cops pull in behind him. Four kids, all of them apprehended by local law enforcement for vandalizing the local school. It of course would be all over the town. All the moms would be talking about it. There'll be a police report about the whole thing. It would be well known. Now, me, how would I discuss that? If I chose to talk about that, and of course you know I would, how would I present that story to you? All right, let's set you aside. Let's say I'm talking to a neighbor, I'm talking to my mom, I'm talking to a friend. How would I describe James and his actions on that night? Even if I was mad at James, and of course I would be, I'd kill him. But even if I was mad at James, even if I punished him, and of course I would, how would I talk about James? Would I come to you if you me, if we're friends, would I say, Man, you're not gonna believe with this dirtball kid last night. I'm telling you he's just a bad kid. He went out with his dirtball friends and vandalized public property. He broke the law, and I think he's a bad seed. And I tell you what, I think they should lock him up. I think they should lock him up and keep him locked up because that dirtball is going to be a career criminal. Send him with state prison right now. I can't believe what a dirtball he is. Would I say that? Of course I wouldn't. Would I even if I was mad at him? What would I say? Oh, you're not gonna believe what James did last night. Oh I'm so mad at him. You see, he's got these friends, and his friends they're bad kids. Man. James is a good kid. James has always been a good kid that he obeys us, very respectful. His friends, though, nan, they can really get into some bad stuff. And James let his friends talk him in to going to the school and throw in the eggs and then he got busted. And look, obviously he's never gonna do something like that again. I'm so mad at him about it, but I can't believe. Of course that's how I would present it. Now, Why would I present it in that way? Because he's my son and I love him, and I don't want to put him because he's my son, because I love him. I don't want to put him in bad light in front of other people. I want to not only protect him physically, I want to protect his reputation. He's my son. Why does the media whenever the street animals are looting and burning and hurting people, why do they say things like this?
Speaker 3: Demonstrations had been going on right outside the Federal Detention Center. Most of those demonstrations were very peaceful. They were chanting, they're shining.
Speaker 1: You can see the cars burning. We have cops who've already got shattered arms. It's so out of control that we're sending in the Marines. You can see with your own eyes when Kenosha, Wisconsin, Minneapolis, when cities are burning, and the media will stand up and tell you how peaceful it is. Why for the exact same reason I gave you the shiniest possible story about James throwing eggs at the school, the exact same reason, the American media they're all communist revolutionaries. They feel linked joined with the communist street animals in this country. And because they're communists first and journalists second. Remember, the communists puts nothing before it's communism. No matter what his role happens to be, he's always a communist. First. The American media feels an obligation to always present communist activism in the nicest possible terms. If you're a white Christian who spits on the sidewalk, they'll run a thirty minute But the thirty minute story that night on why you're a worthless piece of trash who deserves the death penalty. Why because you're viewed as an enemy of the revolution. But when the animals take to the streets waving Mexican flags, burning things down, the American media looks at that, and they see fellow travelers, they see allies, and they run to protect them. That is why for the American journalists, and believe me, I say that with the biggest air fingers quote in the world. For the American journalists, they see communists throwing eggs at the school, and now they know they have to find a way to tell mom about it. So you better present that in the nicest possible terms. Oh, but everyone can see that they're lying. Well, of course, there will.
Speaker 4: Think are reverence for the truth might become might have become a bit of a distraction. That is preventing us from finding consensus and getting important things done.
Speaker 1: Just because you can see they're lying doesn't mean they're going to stop lying. That brings us to how should we deal with it? What do I think about the Marines going in? Next? It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Monday. So excited to be here. Now, let's discuss Before the next hour, we're gonna do a bunch of emails. I will briefly address the Trump elon dust up because I wasn't here for it, and everybody and their brother email about it last week, so I'll briefly address that. But I do need to discuss how we should respond because there's a lot of hand ringing about this on the right right now, and it's understandable hand ringing. Remember the very beginning of the show, we talked about the term communists are trained in this. Remember they will use this term. You can go read it yourself. A decision dilemma. They do these things because it creates a decision dilemma when these things happen. Let's say you're Donald Trump right now, what do you do? Do you let it go? Well, you can't really do that if you let it go, then these animals will go crazy. Your ice agents won't be able to deport someone. If you let it go, it'll not only destroy LA, it will not only stop your deportation efforts. You will encourage more of it around the country. You can't let it go. That's not a good solution. Do you lock in MOAD live, AMMO weapons free, put them down, draw a line in the street second they cross it? Pop Pop game over? How's that look on TV? How's that play? Not good? A decision dilemma is what they intentionally cause because they give you no great options, no great options. Now that said, you have to put it down viciously and quickly. And I am aware before you send in your email. I am aware as I just laid out, of what happens then, of all the problems that will come then, of how the media will cover these terrible things happening to their children, which again is how they see these people. I'm aware of how all these Democrat senators and congressmen will discuss it. I know, I totally get it. I'm aware, But allow me to read you once again, as we have before, assault senits en quote. Remember Sultsanitsen, Alexander Sultzanitsen, he was not a bystander to communists, to communism, to what happens. He lived through hell. He watched as communists took over his country. He saw what happened to the people. He saw the murder, the torture, the misery. He himself spent a great deal of time in their gulag system. This is not somebody who watched, who wrote about it, who did a podcast about it. Alexander Sultzenitsen lived it, and this is what he had to say. Remember when he says enemies of the human race, enemies of humanity, that's what he called communists. Quote. During my time in the camps, I got to know the enemies of the human race quite well. They respect the big fist and nothing else. The harder you slug them, the safer you will be. I understand the dilemma of the Trump administration is in. I understand full well how the media will cover everything. I understand how Democrat politicians will respond. I get it. You don't have any choice. You have to put it down and put it down hard now. And that brings me to the Marines, bringing in the Marines. I'm very familiar with the marine units going there, very familiar. I'll just leave it to you that way. I'm very familiar with them. These are infantry marines, infantry Marines. They are hard men. They don't do this on the weekends. It is seven days a week. They are training. They are weapons training, physically training, they are training with their hands with it. Are these are tough people? Okay, there is depending on how they're deployed, there is a chance we are going to get blood in the streets of LA And I know what I just said. I want this thing to put down, put down hard. But on a little bit of a zoomed out level, I don't celebrate that as a country. It's not a terrible place to be as a country where you have to send in the Marines to one of our biggest cities to violently put down communist rioters so you can deport criminals. I mean, on a macro level, isn't that a really bad place to be as a country. That's terrible. I hate it. I don't I'm not cheering, believe it or not. I know everyone thinks I'm over here cheering. I'm not cheering. I want it put down. I want to put down hard, but that this is where we are sucks. If they deploy these marines on the front lines of the riots, if you will, If they're deployed on the front lines, if they're deployed with live ammunition. And I don't know any of that yet. I don't know the rules of engagement. I don't know what they're going to be allowed to do, what they're not allowed to do. I don't want to sit and pretend like I know how this works. But if there's live ammo, and if you put these guys out there where the molotov cocktails are getting thrown, where the concrete blocks are getting thrown, I'm telling you right now, somebody's gonna die. Someone is going to die. This is not a group of men who will hold back. This is a group of men. They beat it into you. You are trained to respond violently. You are taught that they demand it. You are taught aggression, and you are taught violence, and you're taught to do it quickly. You don't hesitate, no, no, immediate. You know what marines are taught about ambushes. Tell me this doesn't sound nuts, I mean, I get it. It's it's correct, but it sounds nuts, you know that. Say you're walking patrol and boom, point man steps on a mine, gets cooked off with something, and there's an ambush. You have contact left, there's an ambush to your left, and they open up on you from the left. Do you know Marines are taught to charge into it. Doesn't that sound insane? That's what you're taught. That's how that's the marine mentality. You're sending those guys into the streets of Los Angeles telling you right now, if you're one of these communist rioters, it would be a good time to go home. The National Guard is not coming, the cops are not coming. This is a whole different animal that's coming. Oh and I forgot to mention most of these guys are combat veterans who've seen war. Good luck. Let me know how it works out for you.